时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I believe I had a vision last night. | 我昨晚做了一个梦 |
[00:06] | I saw kanaan, the father of my son. | 我见到我孩子的父亲Kanaan |
[00:08] | Save us. | 救救我们 |
[00:09] | – Where are you? – Dart | – 你们在哪? – Dart来袭! |
[00:12] | I came for you, just like you asked. | 我照你说的来找你了 |
[00:14] | Like I asked. | 其实是照我说的 |
[00:16] | Michael… Michael… | |
[00:16] | I was the one in your visions. | 我才是你梦里的那个人 |
[00:18] | I was sent back in time? | 我被送到过去了? |
[00:19] | In fact, you were sent forward. | 事实上 你被送到了未来 |
[00:21] | I’ve loaded all the intel we got on michael after your disappearance, | 我把你消失以后我们所有的 关于Michael的情报都放在了上面 |
[00:26] | including the address where we found teyla. | 包括我们找到Teyla地方的星门地址 |
[00:28] | Quickly. | 快点 |
[00:29] | You must release me. | 你必须放了我 |
[00:31] | Teyla? Teyla? | |
[00:37] | John? John? | |
[00:37] | I know where teyla is. | 我知道Teyla在哪 |
[00:39] | My child is of no concern to you. | 我的孩子不关你的事 |
[00:42] | I have great plans for him. | 但我为他设计了伟大的计划 |
[00:44] | I think we’re too early, though, but he’s going to bring her here to have the baby. | 我想我们来的太早了 但他确实要带她来这进行生产 |
[00:47] | Colonel, it’s a booby trap! | 中校 这是个陷阱 |
[00:49] | We’ve got to get out of here now! | 我们必须马上出去! |
[01:04] | This is perfect. | 好极了! |
[01:06] | Just what I needed. | 正合我意 |
[01:08] | It truly has been a hectic several weeks. | 最近几周真是忙死了 |
[01:11] | Try four years. | 是最近四年吧 |
[01:13] | Very true. | 没错 |
[01:16] | In a way, it makes these calmer moments even more special. | 不管怎样 这让平常平淡的日子 增色不少 |
[01:20] | I cherish these times, when it is just you and me. | 我很珍惜和你在一起的时光 |
[01:24] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[01:29] | You… | 你… |
[01:30] | you’ve got an early morning. | 你是个很勤奋的人 |
[01:33] | I never got to properly thank you. | 我还没有正式的表达我的谢意 |
[01:38] | For what? | 谢什么? |
[01:39] | For what? | 谢什么? |
[01:41] | For rescuing me. | 感谢你从Micheal手中 |
[01:45] | From michael. | 救了我 |
[01:48] | I never gave up hope, because I knew. | 我从没有放弃希望 因为我知道 |
[01:51] | I knew that you would come for me, john. | 我知道你会来救我的 John |
[01:54] | I know this sounds crazy, but… | 我知道这听上去有点傻 但是… |
[01:58] | I don’t remember… | 我想不起来… |
[02:02] | rescuing you. | 我救过你 |
[02:03] | You don’t remember rescuing her, because you didn’t, | 你当然不会记得 因为你还没有救到她 |
[02:07] | just like you never rescued me. | 就像你没有去救我一样 |
[02:18] | Sheppard! Sheppard! | |
[02:20] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 伙计 |
[02:24] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[02:25] | Michael’s compound, it collapsed on us. | 我们被埋在Micheal的工事里了 |
[02:34] | I think I… | 我想我… |
[02:36] | yeah, hold on, let me take a look. | 嗯 等一下 我来看看 |
[02:52] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么? |
[02:54] | It’s just a little scrape, no big deal. | 只是一点擦伤 没多大事 |
[02:58] | What about the others? | 其他人呢? |
[02:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:01] | We got separated. | 我们分开了 |
[03:03] | Try them on the radio. | 呼叫他们试试? |
[03:12] | There’s no signal. | 这里没有信号 |
[03:13] | There’s too much interference. | 太多干扰了 |
[03:14] | I’m pretty sure my leg is broken. | 我很确定我的腿断了 |
[03:16] | I think I’m remarkably fine. | 我想我是出奇的好 |
[03:18] | Well, isn’t that wonderful. | 真是好极了 |
[03:20] | That brings me great comfort. | 我好受多了 |
[03:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:25] | I don’t think we’re that deep. | 我想我们被埋的不是很深 |
[03:26] | I can see daylight. | 我能看见阳光 |
[03:28] | If I could just… | 我只要… |
[03:35] | I’m sorry! | 对不起! |
[03:36] | I just posted edison at the entrance to the building. | 我派了把守入口的Edison… |
[03:38] | He’ll get help. | 去求援了 |
[03:39] | That is, assuming he wasn’t hit by falling debris. | 但要假设他没有被残骸砸到 |
[03:42] | Doc, | 博士 |
[03:43] | the daedalus left atlantis while we were still confirming sheppard’s story. | Deadalus在我们还在确认 Sheppard的说法的时候就出发了 |
[03:47] | With that kind of a head start, they should be here in less than three hours, | 有了这个提前量 他们应该在3小时内会赶到 |
[03:51] | so one way or the other, help is on the way. | 所以不管怎么样 救援会来的 |
[03:54] | I’m sorry, I’m just not good in tight spaces. | 对不起 但是我在狭窄空间里很不舒服 |
[03:57] | But there’s no bad guys around, okay? | 放心 周围没有坏蛋 |
[04:00] | No bad guys, just a lot of debris, | 没有坏人 只有一堆瓦砾 |
[04:04] | so if you could please just sit tight and try not to make the ceiling collapse, that would be great. | 你能不能好好坐着 还有小心不要把房顶弄塌 |
[04:09] | Okay, no bad guys. | 好吧好吧 没有坏人 |
[04:12] | just sit tight. | 我会好好坐着 |
[05:27] | When did you get this? | 什么时候收到的? |
[05:28] | Moments ago. | 就在刚才 |
[05:31] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[05:34] | We’re setting a new course. | 改变航线 |
[05:38] | Our compound has been compromised. | 我们的工事已经暴露了 |
[07:01] | Unscheduled off-world activation! | 计划外星门连接 |
[07:04] | It’s lieutenant edison’s idc. | 是Edison中尉的IDC |
[07:08] | Search and Rescue | 搜救行动 |
[07:09] | What happened? Where’s the rest of your team? | 怎么回事? 你们队的其他人呢? |
[07:11] | There was a massive explosion. | 发生了爆炸 |
[07:13] | Everyone was in the main compound. The whole building imploded on itself. | 大家进到主工事里面去了以后 整个建筑发生了内爆 |
[07:16] | Were there any survivors? | 有生还者吗? |
[07:17] | Radios are down. | 对讲机失灵了 |
[07:18] | I don’t know. I just thought I should get back here, and– | 我不知道 我觉得我应该回到这里… |
[07:20] | no, you did the right thing. | 你做得很对 |
[07:22] | Get him to the infirmary. | 带他到医务室去 |
[07:24] | How far away is the daedalus ? | Daedalus还有多远 |
[07:25] | Still two hours out. | 还差两个小时 |
[07:26] | We can’t wait that long. | 我们等不了那么久 |
[07:28] | Have the combat engineers gear up, and have dr.Keller ready her away team. | 让战地工程师准备装备 还有叫Keller医生的机动小队准备好 |
[07:31] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[07:43] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[07:45] | I’m claustrophobic. I’m trying to keep my mind busy, | 我有狭小空间恐惧症 我在尝试找点事做 |
[07:47] | which is hard, because, you know, it’s my mind. | 但是很难 因为 你知道 我的意识… |
[07:52] | well, there’s no way anything useful survived that implosion. | 但是 那么大的爆炸 不会有什么有用的东西留下来了 |
[07:54] | Yeah, speak for yourself. | 嗯 随你怎么说 |
[07:56] | You know what I mean, doc. | 你知道我是什么意思 博士 |
[07:57] | Look, I found a bunch of computer parts, all right? | 听着 我找到一些电脑部件 |
[07:59] | The motherboards are all fried or snapped, but some of these hard drives look like they might still be intact. | 主板全部都烧掉或者折断了 但是有一些硬盘看上去还很好 |
[08:03] | If I could just get the power to… | 如果我能让电源… |
[08:06] | hello, hello. | 不错不错 |
[08:08] | What, is it something good? | 怎么了 是什么有用的东西吗? |
[08:10] | I don’t know. There’s a lot of information. | 我不知道 这里面信息很多 |
[08:12] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[08:15] | I think I just hit the jackpot. | 我想我中大奖了 |
[08:17] | What, some way to broadcast a signal? | 什么? 你找到发求救信号的方式了? |
[08:19] | Let people know our location? Speed up the rescue, what? | 还是能让别人知道我们的位置 加快救援? 到底是什么? |
[08:22] | No, although, in hindsight, I would say you’re right, that should probably be considered “the jackpot”, | 都不是 虽然事后我可能会说你是对的 那才应该算是中大奖了 |
[08:26] | but no, this is a hard drive. | 但是这是一块硬盘 |
[08:27] | I can only access what’s on it. | 我只能访问已经在上面的东西 |
[08:29] | Which is? | 上面是什么? |
[08:30] | It’s michael’s wiki. | Michael的维基百科 |
[08:31] | It survived the explosion. | 竟然没有被炸坏 |
[08:33] | The what? | 什么? |
[08:34] | Michael’s database. | 就是Michael的数据库 |
[08:35] | It’s a large chunk of it, maybe the whole thing, too. | 这里有很大的一部分 也许是完整的 |
[08:37] | I mean, we’ve got base schematics, medical research information, lists of planets. | 我是说 我们有了基地的图纸 医学研究信息 星球列表 |
[08:42] | Do you know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么么? |
[08:43] | Yeah, | 嗯 |
[08:44] | it means we’re still stuck here, and I still have a broken leg. | 意味着我们还是被困在这里 而且我的腿还是断的 |
[08:47] | Yeah, in the short term, but if we get out of here– | 短期内是这样 但如果我们出去了以后… |
[08:49] | if? | 如果? |
[08:51] | We have him on the run. He’d be finished! | 我们就可以追他 他就完蛋了 |
[08:52] | Look, if michael– | 如果他… |
[08:54] | Oh, no. | 哦 不… |
[08:57] | What? | 什么? |
[08:58] | Look, I-I don’t want to concern you any more than you actually already are, | 我很不想增加你的烦躁程度 |
[09:01] | but if I’m reading this correctly, then michael is– | 但是如果我看得没错的话 Michael在… |
[09:02] | shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[09:03] | No, no, you shut up. This is important. | 不 你闭嘴 这很重要 |
[09:05] | If michael is– | 如果Michael在… |
[09:06] | Quit making noise! | 不要制造噪声了 |
[09:08] | It’s footsteps. | 有脚步声 |
[09:11] | Okay, revise that. Start making noise. | 好了 我改正 开始制造噪声啊 |
[09:14] | Down here! | 在这! |
[09:15] | We’re down here! | 我们在这! |
[09:17] | Help! Help! | 救命! 救命! |
[09:31] | All right, we’ve got four lifesigns in two different locations. | 我们收到4个生命信号分部在2个地方 |
[09:35] | First two should be right beneath us. | 前面两个应该就在我们下方 |
[09:38] | Listen… | 听… |
[09:39] | We’re down here! | 我们在这! |
[09:40] | Down here! | 在下面! |
[09:43] | Down here! | 在下面! |
[09:45] | Mckay? Is that you? | McKay? 是你吗? |
[09:47] | Oh, thank god, yes! | 哦 谢天谢地 是我! |
[09:48] | I’m trapped down here with lorne! | 我和Loren被困在这了! |
[09:50] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:51] | We’re fine! | 我们没事! |
[09:52] | – Hey, doc. – Right, right, right. | – 喂 博士 – 对 对 对 |
[09:55] | Okay, lorne’s got a broken leg! | Lorne的腿断了! |
[09:58] | All right, mckay, stay put. | 好的 McKay不要动 |
[09:59] | We’ve got combat engineers here. | 战地工程师已经在这了 |
[10:01] | We’re going to dig you out. | 我们会把你们挖出来的 |
[10:03] | Well, hurry up! | 好的 快一点! |
[10:04] | We’ll work as fast as is safe, rodney! | 我们会在安全限度内尽快的 Rodney! |
[10:07] | No, no, no, you don’t understand. | 不 不 我不是那个意思 |
[10:08] | I just found out that when the self-destruct is initiated, | 我刚发现当自毁启动的时候 |
[10:11] | it’s automatically programmed to send a subspace burst. | 系统会自动发出一个次空间脉冲 |
[10:14] | Michael’s probably already on his way! | Michael可能已经在路上了! |
[10:16] | It’s doesn’t look like they’re too far down. | 听上去它们被埋得不是很深 |
[10:18] | We should be able to get them out inside of an hour. | 我们一小时内就应该能把他们救出来 |
[10:20] | Well, what about the other two? | 另外两呢? |
[10:23] | They’re a lot deeper. | 他们要深得多 |
[10:26] | Well, the daedalus will be here soon, so then we can just beam them out, right? | Daedalus很快就要到了 到时候我们只要把门传送出来就行了 |
[10:29] | As long as michael doesn’t get here first. | 只要它比Michael先到就行 |
[10:31] | All right, let’s get started! | 好的 我们开始吧! |
[10:35] | Rivers, take a jumper into orbit | Rivers 开一艘Jumper到轨道上去 |
[10:37] | and keep a lookout for michael’s ship. | 注意Michael的飞船 |
[10:38] | Let me know the second he gets here. | 他一到就通知我 |
[10:59] | Okay | 好的 |
[11:00] | 1 2 3 one, two, three. | |
[11:12] | This thing ain’t moving. | 这个东西不愿意动 |
[11:14] | I wonder what happened to the others. | 我在想其他人怎么样了 |
[11:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:17] | It happened pretty quick. I doubt that many people made it out. | 事情发生的太快了 我想大多数人都没活下来 |
[11:21] | So stupid. | 我太蠢了 |
[11:23] | Of course the building was booby trapped. | 这个房子当然设了陷阱 |
[11:25] | I should have seen that coming. | 我应该想到的 |
[11:27] | Yeah, well, none of us did. | 是啊 但是我们都没想到 |
[11:29] | Yeah, buthi’m e guy. | 但是主意是我出的 |
[11:31] | You know, like, “the guy”. | 你知道 我是”出主意的那个人” |
[11:34] | Everyone knew what we were getting into. | 大家都知道我们会面对什么 |
[11:36] | We all knew how dangerous it was, so don’t beat yourself up about it. | 我们都知道它的危险性 所以不要自责了 |
[11:40] | You need to start thking about how to crawl your way out here. | 你应该开始想想你该如何从这爬出去 |
[11:43] | No way. | 不可能 |
[11:45] | I’m serious. You just keep moving up, keep moving the debris. | 我是认真的 你知道要不断向上 不断刨开瓦砾 |
[11:49] | Work your way up. | 就能开出一条上去的路 |
[11:50] | I’m not leaving you behind, sheppard. | 我不会丢下你不关的 Sheppard |
[11:53] | I’m not trying to be a hero here. | 我不想逞英雄 |
[11:56] | It’s a selfish thing. | 这里面有自私的成分 |
[12:03] | I need you to dig a hole | 我需要你挖一个洞 |
[12:05] | so that the rescuers can come down and get me. | 这样救援人员才能下来救我 |
[12:10] | That’s the wrong way, chief. | 你搞错了 老大 |
[12:13] | We get this beam off you, we get you free, | 只要把这个横粱移走 你就可以动了 |
[12:15] | we dig ourselves out together. | 然后我们一起爬出去 |
[12:17] | Deal? | 成交? |
[12:19] | You ain’t going to listen to me one way or the other, are you? | 不管怎么样 你都不会听我的 是不是? |
[12:21] | Great. Deal. | 好极了 成交 |
[12:33] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[12:35] | This is all very good. | 这真是太好了 |
[12:38] | Your son should be making an appearance any day now. | 你的儿子很快就要出世了 |
[12:42] | I thought that would make you happy. | 我想你应该会很高兴才是 |
[12:46] | I can’t imagine carrying a child inside of you is very comfortable. | 我想肚子里有一个孩子肯定很不舒服 |
[12:53] | I will not harm him. | 我不会伤害他的 |
[12:55] | Why can’t you just accept that? | 你为什么就不能接受呢? |
[12:57] | Because I know you. | 因为我熟悉你 |
[13:00] | All these worlds, filled with people, | 那么多星球 充满了人类 |
[13:03] | busying themselves with their pathetic lives. | 都为他们自己可悲的生活而忙碌 |
[13:05] | They come and they go. | 这些凡夫俗子生老病死 |
[13:07] | They live and they die, and the galaxy is no better for it. | 换了一茬又一茬 可这个星系还是老样子 |
[13:10] | But your son… | 但是你的儿子… |
[13:13] | your son will be an instrument of change. | 你的儿子将会改变这一切 |
[13:18] | He will be remembered for the ages. | 人们会永远记住他 |
[13:21] | And what of his mother? | 但他的母亲呢? |
[13:23] | You speak often of his future, but never of mine. Why is that? | 你经常说他的未来 但是从没提过我的 这是为什么? |
[13:30] | I had hoped that you would… | 我希望你能… |
[13:35] | – I had hoped that you would understand– – it’s time. | – 我希望你能理解… – 时间到了 |
[13:41] | Very well. | 好的 |
[13:43] | Remove the restraints, and post a guard outside this door. | 给她松绑 在门外按派一个守卫 |
[13:53] | I must escape before our child is born. | 我必须在孩子出生之前逃走 |
[13:56] | He will kill me once I am of no use to him. | 利用完我之后 他会杀了我 |
[14:00] | I can’T. | 我办不到 |
[14:01] | Kanaan, why? | 为什么 Kanaan? |
[14:02] | – It is too dangerous. – For who? | – 太危险了? – 对谁来说? |
[14:05] | He will kill us. | 他会杀了我们的 |
[14:08] | Kill us all. | 他们把我们都给杀了 |
[14:09] | Yes, he will, | 不管你帮不帮我 |
[14:11] | whether you help me or not. | 他都会杀了我们 |
[14:12] | You are disposable to him. Can you not see that? | 你对他来说不算什么 你难道看不出来吗? |
[14:19] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[14:23] | Kanaan! Kanaan! | |
[14:25] | Please… | 求你了… |
[14:26] | please! | 求你! |
[14:42] | Come over here. | 到这来 |
[14:44] | I’m fine. It’s just A…just a couple scrapes. | 我没事 只有一点皮外伤 |
[14:46] | Wow, rodney mckay refusing medical help. | 哇哦 Rodney McKay竟然开始拒绝 医疗救护 |
[14:49] | Now I really know there’s something wrong. | 现在我确定你一定有问题了 |
[14:50] | Seriously, I’m okay. | 我是认真的 我没事 |
[14:52] | Just, you should look after lorne. | 你应该去看看Lorne |
[14:57] | Any survivors? | 还有幸存者吗? |
[14:58] | We found two other lifesigns, but they’re buried under a lot more debris than you were, | 我们还找到两个生命信号 但是他们比你们深得多 |
[15:01] | so it’s going to take a little longer. | 可能要多花一点时间 |
[15:03] | We’ve got people working on it. | 已经有人在弄了 |
[15:04] | Know who it is? | 知道是谁吗? |
[15:06] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[15:09] | Rodney, did you find teyla? | Rodney 你们找到Teyla了吗? |
[15:11] | No. | 没有 |
[15:12] | No, but I think sheppard was right. | 但我想Sheppard说得没错 |
[15:13] | He was going to bring her here. We just– we came too soon. | 他确实要把她带到这来 但是我们来的太早了 |
[15:16] | Colonel carter. | Carter上校 |
[15:17] | Go ahead. | 讲 |
[15:17] | Ma’am, a wraith cruiser just came out of hyperspace. | 长官 一艘Wraith巡洋舰刚刚跳出超空间 |
[15:21] | Michael’s here. | Michael到了 |
[15:29] | Multiple lifesigns. | 多个生命信号 |
[15:32] | It must be the atlantians… | 一定是Atlantis的人 |
[15:34] | they’re combing the debris, | 他们在挖掘废墟 |
[15:37] | but they must know it’s too dangerous to stay here. | 但是他们知道呆在这会非常危险 |
[15:41] | They’re searching for survivors. | 所以他们是在找生还者 |
[15:44] | This might not be a total loss after all. | 也许这场仗还不算输 |
[15:48] | Everyone fall back to your jumpers! | 大家撤退到Jumper上面去 |
[15:56] | We’ve got incoming! | 有敌机来袭! |
[16:13] | Good shot. | 打得好 |
[16:15] | All right, let’s fall back to our jumpers. | 好了 我们撤退到Jumper上面去吧 |
[16:17] | We’ve still got men trapped down here. | 但还有人被困在下面呢 |
[16:18] | They’re going to have to wait. | 他们要等等了 |
[16:19] | We’re no good to them out in the open like this. | 我们暴露在外面 比他们下面的情况好不到哪去 |
[16:21] | Let’s go! Fall back! | 我们走! 撤退! |
[16:31] | Cloak the ship. | 打开隐形 |
[16:32] | Got it. | 好的 |
[16:36] | We’re getting a reading. The gate’s been activated. | 我收到读数 星门被启动了 |
[16:38] | It’s classic wraith battle technique. | 这是经典的Wraith作战技巧 |
[16:40] | They dial the gate, lock everyone out, make sure they can’t escape. | 他们拨通星门 所有人就都没办法 通过星门逃走了 |
[16:42] | – Well, it’s a good one. – Yeah, well, they’re not idiots… | – 还真聪明啊 – 是啊 他们不是傻瓜 |
[16:45] | we’ve got more darts on the way, and they’ve already got troops on the debris field. | 有更多的Dart朝这边来 还有他们已经有人在废墟上了 |
[16:48] | They must know we’ve got people down there. | 他们一定是知道了我们有人困在下面 |
[16:50] | How many jumpers do we have? | 我们有多少艘Jumper? |
[16:51] | Three, including this one. | 包括这艘在内 一共3艘 |
[16:52] | I’m reading over 20 darts. | 我读到有20艘Dart |
[16:53] | But they can’t see us, though, right? | 但是他们看不到我们对吧? |
[16:55] | Well, not right now, but we can’t fire while we’re cloaked. | 现在看不到 但是在隐身的时候 我们也无法开火 |
[16:57] | It’s going to take them time to dig them out, the same as us. | 但是和我们一样他们要花一些时间 才能把下面的人挖出来 |
[17:00] | We wait for the daedalus. Rodney, take us into orbit. | 我们等Daedalus来 Rodney 我们开到轨道上去 |
[17:08] | Darts reporting nimal resistance. | Dart报告 他们受到很少的抵抗 |
[17:10] | They’ve already started searching the debris. | 他们已经开始搜索废墟了 |
[17:12] | We must work fast. | 我们必须加快手脚 |
[17:14] | I need them alive. | 我要活捉他们 |
[17:22] | There it is. | 就是这个 |
[17:23] | Is that michael’s cruiser? | Michael的巡洋舰? |
[17:25] | Well, it looks like it. | 看起来是的 |
[17:28] | Does that mean that teyla’s on that ship? | 那就是说Teyla在上面了? |
[17:30] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[17:31] | Well, that’s great, though, right? | 呃 这很好 不是吗? |
[17:33] | When the daedalus shows up, we can just beam her up too, no? | Daedalus来时 我们就可以把她光传上去 |
[17:35] | It’s not as easy as that. | 没那么简单 |
[17:38] | Chances are michael’s already removed her transmitter, | Michael可能已经摘掉了她的传送器 |
[17:40] | and even if he hasn’t, wraith cruisers surround themselves with an electromagnetic jamming field– | 即使没有 Wraith巡洋舰外围 也有电磁干扰 |
[17:45] | no beaming in, no beaming out. | 进也好出也好 光传没用的 |
[17:48] | We’re so close. | 但我们离她这么近… |
[17:58] | Come on, one more try. | 来 再试一次 |
[18:01] | I’m feeling pretty weak, buddy. | 我没劲了 伙计 |
[18:02] | You’re not quitting on me yet, are you? | 你还没对我失去信心吧? |
[18:04] | No. | 没有 |
[18:08] | I was thinking about it. | 但我考虑过 |
[18:10] | That wasn’t part of our deal. | 这可不是我们约好的 |
[18:12] | You keep adding things to this “deal” of ours. | 但你总在往我们的约定中加东西 |
[18:15] | Right. | 好了 |
[18:16] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[18:19] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[18:32] | Ronon… Ronon… | |
[18:35] | you need to get out of here. | 你得逃出去 |
[18:37] | Would you leave me if I was stuck under there? | 如果换我被困于此 你会撇下我吗? |
[18:40] | Yes. | 会 |
[18:43] | You hear that? | 听到了吗? |
[18:44] | What? | 什么? |
[18:47] | It sounds like digging. | 像是挖掘的声音? |
[18:50] | Yeah, I hear it. | 是 我听到了 |
[18:54] | I hear it. | 我听到了 |
[18:55] | Hey | 嘿 |
[18:56] | we’re down here! | 我们在下面! |
[18:58] | We’re coming for you! Just stay calm! | 马上来救你们! 保持镇定! |
[19:02] | And you were going to quit. | 你还说要放弃希望来着 |
[19:15] | Status? | 情况? |
[19:16] | Reading another ship in orbit. | 读数显示轨道上有另一艘船 |
[19:18] | It’s a wraith cruiser. | 是艘Wraith巡洋舰 |
[19:19] | Shields up. Ready forward beam weapons. | 升起护盾 光束武器准备 |
[19:21] | Sir, I’m receiving a coded transmission from colonel carter. | 长官 我收到一个 来自Carter上校的加密通讯 |
[19:24] | Sam, what’s going on? | Sam 怎么了? |
[19:25] | Long story short, that’s michael’s cruiser, and he likely has teyla on board. | 长话短说 那是Michael的巡洋舰 Teyla很可能在船上 |
[19:29] | So I can’t blow him out of the sky? | 所以我还不能把他打爆了? |
[19:31] | No, I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不行 |
[19:35] | We’re taking fire, sir. Shields are holding. | 我们在遭受攻击 长官 护盾运行当中 |
[19:37] | They managed to get their shields up before we hit them. | 我们开炮前 他们升起了护盾 |
[19:40] | That’s unfortunate. | 真霉 |
[19:42] | Transfer power to the hyperdrive. | 向超空间引擎注入能量 |
[19:46] | What about the darts? | 那下面的Dart飞船怎么办? |
[19:47] | Acceptable losses. | 这点损失可以接受 |
[19:57] | He’s running. | 他要跑路了 |
[19:58] | Not if I can help it. | 搞定它 |
[19:59] | Target his hyperdrive. | 瞄准超空间引擎 |
[20:00] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[20:14] | We’ve lost hyperdrive. | 超空间引擎失灵了 |
[20:17] | I guess we’re fighting after all. | 我猜要决一死战了 |
[20:32] | Shields are down to 80%. | 护盾降至80% |
[20:33] | Daedalus, we still have two people on the planet. | Daedalus号 星球上还有我们的两个人 |
[20:36] | It is just a matter of time before the hybrids reach them. | 混血们逮到他们只是时间问题 |
[20:39] | Can you scan for transmitter signals? | 能扫描到传送信号吗? |
[20:41] | Stay calm. We’re almost there. | 冷静点 我们快到了 |
[20:46] | I’m going to stop making fun of combat engineers as of today. | 以后我再也不取笑工程兵们了 |
[20:49] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[20:51] | Is harris up there with you? | Harris也来了吗? |
[20:54] | Yes, he’s here. Don’t worry, we’ll have you out soon. | 是的 他在这儿 别担心 马上就把你们弄出来 |
[21:00] | I thought harris was on leave until next month. | 我记得Harris要休假到下个月 |
[21:08] | If we get out of here, | 要是能出去 |
[21:11] | beer’s on me, boys. | 我请喝酒 伙计们 |
[21:13] | What do you like, duff beer or oprah ale? | 你爱喝哪种的 Duff还是Oprah Ale |
[21:20] | Duff Duff. | |
[21:22] | Well, they don’t watch the simpsons or drink beer. | 他们不看辛普森一家 也不知道啤酒 |
[21:27] | Michael’s hybrids? | Michael的混血? |
[21:29] | I bet he was tipped off when the building blew. | 我打赌他在房子爆炸的时候收到了消息 |
[21:33] | I told you, you should have gotten out of here. | 我早就跟你讲过 叫你走 |
[21:36] | Yeah, whatever. | 随你怎么说 |
[21:38] | I can’t reach my gun. | 我够不到枪 |
[21:48] | Here. | 给 |
[21:50] | All right, how you want to play this? | 好吧 我们怎么干? |
[21:59] | Shoot till we can’t shoot anymore. | 射到精疲力尽为止 |
[22:03] | All right. | 没问题 |
[22:08] | It’s been a pleasure. | (和你一起作战是)我的荣幸 |
[22:14] | Same. | 一样 |
[22:23] | We got ’em. | 找到他们了 |
[22:25] | It’s colonel sheppard and ronon. | 是Sheppard中校和Ronon |
[22:28] | Can you beam them up? | 可以光传吗? |
[22:29] | We’d have to drop our shields. I kind of think that would be a bad idea right now. | 得把护罩降下来才行 我个人认为现在不是个好时候 |
[22:32] | Look, if michael gets his hands on them, he’ll kill them. | 听着 要是Michael得手 他会弄死他们的 |
[22:35] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[22:39] | All right, get ready to drop the shields. | 好吧 准备降下护罩 |
[22:41] | As soon as they’re down, beam ronon and sheppard directly to the infirmary. | 护罩降下后 立即将Ronon和Sheppard 直接传送到医务室 |
[22:44] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[22:44] | Sam, you might as well bring your jumpers onboard at the same time. | Sam 你同时可以吧Jumper停靠上来 |
[22:47] | Understood. We’re in position. | 明白 我们就位了 |
[22:50] | All right. Do it. | 好吧 执行吧 |
[23:07] | We’ve go them! Jumpers are in the bay. | 传送成功 Jumper也到机舱了 |
[23:09] | Shields up! | 升起护盾! |
[23:14] | Enemy vessel has raised shields again, | 敌舰再次升起护盾 |
[23:17] | but we scored several direct hits. | 但是我们击中了几次 |
[23:19] | Keep firing! | 继续开火! |
[23:26] | How are we doing? | 情况何如? |
[23:28] | Not so good. | 不乐观 |
[23:29] | We’ve lost sub-light, hyperdrive, and asgard weapons. | 亚光速系统 超空间引擎 和Asgard武器都失灵了 |
[23:31] | Life support’s down to 50%. | 生命维持系统降至50% |
[23:33] | What about the shields? | 护盾呢? |
[23:34] | Well, they’re holding for now, but we’re basically dead in the water. | 现在还挺的住 不过基本上 我们那儿也去不了 |
[23:42] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[23:46] | We thought we’d lost you there. | 我以为再不见到你们了 |
[23:47] | Yeah, well, for a second, I thought we’d lost me. | 是的 呃… 有那么一刻 我自己也觉得要挂了 |
[23:53] | It’s going to be okay, though, right? | 没什么大碍吧 是吧? |
[23:55] | Yeah… | 没事… |
[23:56] | you need some serious work, but you should, | 你的伤口需要好好处理下 |
[24:00] | you know, live to fight another day and all that. | 要过些日子才能重返战场了 |
[24:03] | So what’s going on? | 所以 现在是什么情况? |
[24:06] | I guess michael showed up before the daedalus… | Michael在Daedalus前出现了吧 |
[24:10] | yeah, we had to lower the shields to beam you up here. | 是的 我们得降低护罩把你们传上来 |
[24:13] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[24:15] | Well, I’m sure mckay and colonel carter will be able to fix it. | 呃 我确信McKay和Carter上校会修好它的 |
[24:18] | Mckay’s alive? | McKay还活着? |
[24:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:23] | Yeah, he and lorne were the only two to make it out of the rubble. | 他和Lorne是唯一的幸存者 |
[24:28] | Patch me up. I need to get back out there. | 给我随便包一下 我要回去 |
[24:29] | What? No, no, no. | 什么? 不 不 不行 |
[24:30] | Look, you will be fine, but you’re far from it now. | 听着 你是会痊愈 但不是现在 |
[24:34] | You’ve lost a lot of blood. | 你失血很多 |
[24:36] | You need surgery and a transfusion. I mean, this can’t wait. | 现在你得去输血 做手术 我是说 这个一刻都不能拖 |
[24:40] | Look, doc, michael’s here. | 听着 医生Michael在这儿 |
[24:43] | That means teyla’s probably on the ship. | 意味着Teyla很有可能在船上 |
[24:46] | I’m too close to sit here and do nothing. | 她就在咫尺 我不能干坐着 |
[24:48] | You’re not going to be sitting around doing nothing. You’re going to be lying here in surgery. | 你不会在这当闲人 你要躺在这儿接受手术 |
[24:52] | There’s got to be, like– there’s got to be a quick fix. | 随便弄下就可以了 做个急救 |
[24:55] | – No. – I need a few hours. | – 不行 – 我只需要几个小时 |
[24:57] | I’m sorry. I can’T. | 抱歉 我不能答应 |
[25:01] | I have had the chance to rescue a teammate before, | 我曾有机会拯救我的一个队友 |
[25:05] | and it slipped though my hands. | 却眼睁睁的看这它溜走 |
[25:08] | I am not letting that happen again. | 我绝不允许这种事情再次发生 |
[25:18] | Nice one. | 干得好 |
[25:19] | Of course. | 那是 |
[25:20] | Life support’s still not working at full power, but | 生命维持系统还是没有恢复到最大能量 但是… |
[25:23] | at least we won’t freeze to death. | 至少我们不会被冻死 |
[25:26] | Well, I’ve almost got sublight back online, | 我差不多已经将亚光速引擎重新上线了 |
[25:28] | but the way these guys are taxing our shields, we won’t have any power to spare anyway. | 但是它们不停地消耗护盾 我们已经没有多余的能量分配了 |
[25:32] | We need to take out the cruiser’s main weapons. | 我们得炸掉Wriath的主力火炮 |
[25:34] | Yeah, with what? | 是的 用什么? |
[25:36] | We could launch a 302 attack. | 我们可以发射302歼击机 |
[25:38] | That’s what I was thinking. | 我也这么想 |
[25:41] | Colonel. | 中校 |
[25:42] | Dr. Keller said you were out of commission. | Keller医生说你现在还不能执行任务 |
[25:44] | She… revised her diagnosis. | 她…修正了她的诊断 |
[25:48] | Look, we may have an idea. | 听着 我们想个办法 |
[25:50] | Maybe a way to get teyla back. | 也许可以把Teyla弄回来 |
[25:56] | We need to take out the cruiser’s main weapons. | 要把他们的主炮干掉 |
[25:58] | Easiest way for us to do that right now is to launch an attack with 302s. | 最简单的办法就是派302战机出去 |
[26:01] | I wouldn’t exactly call that easy. They’ll just send out darts to intercept them. | 没那么容易吧 他们会派Dart飞船出来拦截的 |
[26:05] | That’s what we’re counting on. | 我们就希望这样 |
[26:06] | In order to launch the darts, they’ll have to open the bay doors. | 要派出Dart飞船 他们就必须打开舱门 |
[26:09] | If we have a cloaked jumper in place, a small team should be able to sneak onto the cruiser undetected… | 这样就可以坐着隐身Jumper飞船 神不知鬼不觉地混进去 |
[26:12] | find teyla, bust her out, and blast our way home. | 找到Teyla 救她出来 然后干掉他们回家 |
[26:16] | As a rule, I like to keep daring rescues down to one a day. | 我的原则是 这种冒险行动一天只能进行一次 |
[26:19] | Look, shields are already down to 20%. | 可我们的护盾只剩下20%了 |
[26:22] | It’s just a matter of time before they fail completely. | 不用多久就会彻底撑不住了 |
[26:26] | She’s over there, steven, counting on us. | 而她在那边 指望我们去营救呢 Steven |
[26:29] | I won’t take no for an answer. | 你必须同意 |
[26:35] | All right, take a cloaked jumper. Radio us when you’re in position. | 好吧 坐一艘隐身的Jumper出去吧 就位后用无线电通知我们 |
[26:45] | John, what really happened in the infirmary? | John 在医疗室到底发生了什么事情? |
[26:47] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[26:49] | So you’re telling me if I go down there right now and talk to jennifer, she’ll tell me that you’re fit for duty. | 这么说我直接去找Jennifer本人询问 她也会说你适合出勤的了? |
[26:54] | Just trying to do the job. | 我只是想做好自己的工作 |
[26:55] | So am I, | 我也是 |
[26:56] | and part of my job is determining whether or not you’re going to be a liability on this mission. | 而我工作的一部分就是要决定 你是否有能力完成这次任务 |
[27:00] | Colonel | 上校 |
[27:02] | I have more respect for you than any commanding officer I’ve ever had, but | 你是我最尊敬的顶头上司 不过 |
[27:06] | I’m getting on that jumper, end of story. | 我一定要上那艘Jumper 其他一概免谈 |
[27:10] | I’ll surrender for court-martial when I’m done. | 完事之后送我上军事法庭都成 |
[27:29] | You know, ronon and i could probably handle this. | 我和Ronon两个人就可以搞定了 |
[27:32] | Maybe you should stay with the jumper. | 也许你该留在Jumper里 |
[27:36] | Or not. | 好吧 |
[27:39] | Daedalus, we’re in position. | Daedalus号 我们就位了 |
[27:41] | Confirmed. | 收到 |
[27:42] | Launch 302s. | 派出302战机 |
[27:50] | 302s are approaching. | 302战机正在靠近 |
[27:52] | Cue the darts. | 吸引Dart飞船 |
[28:00] | It’s closing. | 门要关了 |
[28:01] | I see that. | 看到了 |
[28:02] | – It’s closing quickly. – I got it. | – 它关得很快 – 我能搞定 |
[28:11] | Daedalus, we’re in. | Daedalus号 我们进去了 |
[28:26] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[28:27] | Cruiser just lost main weapons. | 那艘巡洋舰的主炮已经被打掉了 |
[28:30] | Let’s hope that sheppard has the same luck. | 但愿Sheppard他们运气也能有这么好 |
[28:47] | All right, this won’t take more than a couple of seconds. | 好的 不会用多久的 |
[28:55] | That’S… troubling. | 这就… 麻烦了 |
[28:57] | What? | 怎么了? |
[28:58] | Michael’s a lot further ahead with his repairs than I would have thought. | 看来Michael的修理进度 比我想象中要快得多 |
[29:01] | The hyperdrive is almost back on-line. | 超光速引擎就快修好了 |
[29:02] | We’ve got to make this quick. | 我们要快点行动 |
[29:03] | What do you mean, “quick”? | “快点”是什么意思? |
[29:04] | Well, like, 15 minutes is not a lot of time. | 我们只有15分钟 一眨眼就过去了 |
[29:06] | No, that’s not a lot of time, | 是啊 这时间可够紧的 |
[29:08] | so why don’t you tell us where teyla is already. | 那快点告诉我们Teyla在哪儿吧 |
[29:11] | Righ right, right, right. | 好的 好的 |
[29:13] | Got it. Okay. | 好的 找到了 |
[29:15] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[29:17] | Or you. | 还是你在前 |
[29:32] | John? John? | |
[29:33] | We’re going to get you out of here! | 我们来救你出去! |
[29:36] | Not a moment too soon. | 来得真是太及时了 |
[29:42] | We got to get you back to the jumper. | 我们送你去Jumper飞船 |
[29:44] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[29:46] | It’s my baby. | 是我的孩子 |
[29:47] | What? Is something wrong? | 怎么了? 有什么问题么? |
[29:49] | No | 没有 |
[29:50] | I’ve been having contractions for over an hour now. | 宫缩已经一个多小时了 |
[29:53] | They’re very close. | 越来越频繁了 |
[29:56] | My baby’s coming. | 我的孩子就要出世了 |
[30:10] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:11] | I just need a moment. | 你们要等我一会儿 |
[30:16] | I’d carry her, buddy, but I’m not really up to it. | 我本想抱她走 伙计 可现在实在是没那力气 |
[30:20] | Yeah, okay. You ready? | 好的 准备好了么? |
[30:21] | I can walk. | 我还能走 |
[30:22] | I just need a moment. | 就是需要休息一会儿 |
[30:25] | Uh, say, friends, we have a small issue here. | 伙计们 我们有个小麻烦 |
[30:28] | Oh, what now? | 又怎么了? |
[30:29] | Looks like michael’s got his hyperdrive back on-line. | Michael已经把超光速引擎修好了 |
[30:31] | It’s powering up. | 正在启动中 |
[30:32] | – Can you shut it down? – Not from this little thing. | – 能关掉么? – 用这个小东西不行 |
[30:34] | The drive room is down the corridor. | 引擎室就在走廊那头 |
[30:36] | You slap a c4 charge on that thing, it should certainly shut it down. | 你在上面安个C4炸药 肯定就能把它关掉 |
[30:41] | Where? | 怎么走? |
[30:41] | Here. I have a map. | 这儿 我有地图 |
[30:47] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:47] | Ronon, you’re with me. | Ronon 跟我来 |
[30:50] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回 |
[30:51] | Everything’s going to be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[30:57] | You take care of her. | 照顾好她 |
[31:07] | So, how you doing? | 感觉还好吧? |
[31:09] | The pain is very great. | 非常疼 |
[31:11] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 是啊 |
[31:12] | Yeah, I had a kidney stone once. | 我曾经得过肾结石 |
[31:14] | Incredibly painful. | 难以想象的疼 |
[31:15] | Same kind of thing, from what I’m told, so I hear you. | 听说跟你现在碰到的疼痛差不多 |
[31:18] | Actually, my cat and i had one at the same time. | 事实上 我的猫碰巧在那个时候 也得了一样的病 |
[31:20] | We were not fun to be around. He got his ’cause he was eating too much dry cat food. | 把我们整苦了 它得这个病 是因为吃了太多干猫粮 |
[31:21] | I got mine ’cause I wasn’t drinking enough liquids. | 而我则是因为喝的水太少了 |
[31:25] | That’s why you always see me hydrating. I have no desire to experience that kind of pain again. | 所以你经常看到我喝水 我可不想再得这种病 |
[31:28] | – Oh, it’s just– – fascinating story. Thank you. | – 那种痛真是… – 故事很精彩 谢谢! |
[31:31] | Yeah, it’s no problem. | 不用谢 |
[31:33] | Okay, just– just breathe, okay? | 呼吸 OK? |
[31:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[31:40] | It’s supposed to help with– look, I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我想帮点忙… 我也不知道自己在干什么 |
[31:42] | What do you need me to do? | 你要我做什么? |
[31:45] | Okay, there, there. There they are. There, there. | 噢 好 好 好 |
[31:47] | The baby is coming. | 孩子就要出来了 |
[31:49] | Just hang on. We’ll get you to the infirmary on the daedalus, and keller can…pull it out. | 再坚持一下 我们送你去Daedalus号上的医疗室 Keller可以帮忙接生 |
[31:54] | The baby is coming now. | 可孩子现在就要出来了 |
[32:11] | It’s almost powered up. | 它就要启动了 |
[32:13] | Give me your c4. | 把C4给我 |
[32:20] | Here, give it to me. | 给我吧 |
[32:21] | I got it. | 我能办到 |
[32:22] | Give it to me. You don’t have to do everything. | 给我吧 你没必要什么事情都自己做 |
[32:28] | All right, you ready? | 好了 准备好了么? |
[32:29] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:47] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:48] | Let’s hope we’re far enough away. | 希望不要炸到我们 |
[32:50] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 但愿吧 |
[32:52] | Fire in the hole. | 起爆 |
[33:00] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[33:01] | The hyperdrive just exploded. | 超光速引擎爆炸了 |
[33:03] | No, that’s impossible. | 不 这不可能 |
[33:05] | Main power is out across much of the ship. | 冲击波震憾了大部分船体 |
[33:07] | An accidental overload? | 一次意外的过载? |
[33:08] | It doesn’t appear that way. | 不像 |
[33:10] | How did they do that? | 他们是怎么办到的? |
[33:11] | I will look into it. | 我去调查一下 |
[33:15] | They’re onboard. | 他们在船上 |
[33:18] | How did they get onboard? | 他们是怎么进来的? |
[33:20] | Well, can’t you just hold it in? | 你能不能忍一下? |
[33:21] | No, rodney! | 不行 Rodney! |
[33:23] | This doesn’t happen this quick. No one has babies this quick. | 不会这么快吧 没有谁这么快就会生孩子的 |
[33:25] | My water broke quite a while ago. | 羊水很早以前就破了 |
[33:27] | I’ve been trying to– | 我一直试图… |
[33:32] | I can see its head! | 可以看到孩子的脑袋了! |
[33:34] | That’s good. That’s a good thing, rodney. | 这太好了 这太好了 Rodney |
[33:36] | Yeah, but am I supposed to touch it? Am I allowed to touch you down there? I don’t know what to do! | 我能摸它么? 我能摸你下面么? 我不知道该怎么做! |
[33:39] | Rodn d, calmown. | Rodney 冷静 |
[33:41] | I need you to be calm. | 我要你冷静下来 |
[33:43] | But I’m not an md. I’ve never been an md. | 可我不是医生啊 |
[33:45] | People have been having babies for thousands of years, | 人们生孩子的历史有几千年了 |
[33:47] | most of them without doctors. | 大多数时候都没有医生 |
[33:48] | Yeah, but before doctors, the infant mortality rate was incredibly high. | 可在医生出现前 婴儿的死亡率非常高 |
[33:51] | It was only like one in three, I think. | 大概是三分之一 |
[33:52] | Look, a doctor is a very important part of this process. | 在这一过程中 医生所起的作用非常重要 |
[33:54] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[33:55] | Rodney! Rodney! | |
[33:56] | There are no doctors around. | 附近没有医生 |
[33:57] | You have to do this! | 必须你亲自来做! |
[33:59] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[34:01] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[34:02] | Now, yoo need tcatch him. | 现在 你要接住他 |
[34:06] | Catch him? | 接住他? |
[34:08] | Yes. You need to catch him when I push him out. | 是的 在我用力的时候 你要接住他 |
[34:10] | Oh, god. | 老天啊 |
[34:12] | Okay, well just… | 好吧… |
[34:14] | underhand him, all right? I’ve never been good at baseball. | 就像下手球 是吧? 我的垒球打得一点都不好 |
[34:16] | Rodney… Rodney… | |
[34:19] | please. | 求你了 |
[34:21] | Okay, I can do this. | 好吧 我能做到 |
[34:23] | All righ look, I may have panicked a little back there, but we’re going to do this. | 刚才可能有点惊惶失措 不过我能做到 |
[34:27] | I am great with kids. | 我很会照看小孩子 |
[34:29] | The little ones, theson that don’t talk back. | 尤其是那些不会说话的小孩子 |
[34:30] | Here he comes. | 就要出来了 |
[34:38] | OK, Almost there. Almost there. | 好了 快了 快了 |
[34:46] | I caught him! | 我接住他了! |
[34:47] | I caught him. | 接住他了 |
[34:54] | He. a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[34:58] | Watch his head… | 小心他的头… |
[34:58] | right, right. | 对 对 |
[35:00] | Okay, so, cut. | 好的 |
[35:02] | Oklo. Ok at him. | 瞧啊 |
[35:05] | Do I get to cut the cord? | 我是不是该剪脐带了? |
[35:06] | I get to cut the cord, then, right? | 该剪脐带了 是吧? |
[35:08] | Okay, there you go. | 好的 小宝贝 |
[35:11] | Yeah, okay. | 好了 |
[35:13] | So… okay. | 好了 |
[35:16] | Teyla… Teyla… | |
[35:18] | I’d like to introduce you to your son. | 见见你的宝贝儿子吧 |
[35:33] | Wow… | 哇哦… |
[35:34] | I caught it! | 我接住了! |
[35:35] | It didn’t hit the floor or anything. | 没让他掉到地上 |
[35:37] | He did a wonderful job. | 他做得很好 |
[35:39] | That’s good… | 太好了… |
[35:41] | you did good, rodney. | 你做得很好 Rodney |
[35:43] | All right, we– we’ve got to get you out of here. | 好了 我们要带你离开这里 |
[35:46] | Ronon, you’re going to need to help me. | Ronon 能不能帮我一下 |
[36:05] | Why isn’t it de-cloaking? | 怎么没有现形? |
[36:06] | Let me see. Did you break it? | 我看看 你是不是把它摔坏了? |
[36:07] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[36:08] | – We parked the jumper right here. – Yes | – Jumper飞船应该就停在这里 – 是的 |
[36:11] | 100% 100%. | |
[36:13] | Someone stole the jumper? | 有人偷了Jumper? |
[36:15] | This is not good… | 这可不妙… |
[36:17] | I told you, you should have stayed here. | 早跟你说了 叫你留在这里 |
[36:30] | How the hell are we supposed to get off the ship now? | 那我们该怎样离开这艘飞船呢? |
[36:35] | I just delivered a baby. That’s not enough for today? | 我刚接生了孩子 做得还不够么? |
[36:37] | Don’t they have escape pods or things like that on a cruiser? | 这艘巡洋舰上有没有救生舱之类的东西? |
[36:41] | No, they– | 没有 他们… |
[36:42] | wait, I know. | 等等 |
[36:45] | I need to get back to a data terminal. | 我要回到数据终端那里 |
[36:46] | A lot of their internal power’s down. Maybe I can short out the jamming code. We can get the daedalus to beam us out. | 他们失去了很多内部能源 也许我可以关闭阻塞代码 让Daedalus号把我们光传送出去 |
[36:51] | Great, lead the way. | 很好 带路 |
[37:03] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪! |
[37:04] | Put me down. | 放我下来 |
[37:07] | It’s all right, john. | 没事的 John |
[37:09] | This is kanaan. | 是Kanaan |
[37:10] | He is the father. | 孩子他爸 |
[37:31] | This is our chance. | 这是我们的机会 |
[37:36] | These are the friends I told you of. | 他们就是我跟你说的那些朋友 |
[37:39] | They can help you | 他们可以帮你 |
[37:41] | get back to your old self, | 找回原来的你 |
[37:43] | but first, you have to help us. | 不过首先 你要帮助我们 |
[37:46] | We must get off this ship. | 我们要离开这艘飞船 |
[37:50] | Do you know a way? | 知道该怎么办么? |
[37:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:54] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[37:55] | No offense, teyla, but I don’t trust this guy. | 恕我冒昧 Teyla 可我不相信这个人 |
[37:59] | He was trying to save me before. | 他之前也试图救过我 |
[38:01] | I trust him. | 我相信他 |
[38:08] | Give me your weapon. | 把武器给我 |
[38:13] | What’s your plan? | 你打算怎么做? |
[38:21] | Sir… | 长官… |
[38:22] | we’ve got a dart trying to hail us. | 有一艘Dart飞船正试图同我们联系 |
[38:25] | What? | 什么? |
[38:27] | Let me hear it. | 让我听听 |
[38:29] | This is colonel john sheppard, authentication code | 我是John Sheppard中校 口令是 |
[38:32] | B-D-C-A-9 bravo delta charlie alpha niner. | |
[38:36] | Daedalus, please come in. | Daedalus号 请回话 |
[38:37] | Authenticated. Colonel, what the hell happened to your jumper? | 口令有效 中校 你们的Jumper飞船怎么了? |
[38:41] | I got turned around in the parking garage. | 我回到停车场时 |
[38:43] | I was in a rush, so I borrowed this dart. | 太赶忙了 所以就借了一艘Dart |
[38:44] | I’ve got the team beamed into a storage device. | 其他人被光传送到Dart的存储装置中了 |
[38:47] | – Do you have teyla? – Yes, and the baby. | – 接到Teyla了么? – 接到了 还有她的孩子 |
[38:49] | You beamed a baby into wraith storage? | 你把一个婴儿光传送到 Wraith的存储设备中了? |
[38:51] | No. | 没有 |
[38:54] | I got him right here, | 在我身边睡着呢 |
[38:59] | so feel free to do whatever you want to that cruiser. | 那艘巡洋舰现在任由你处置了 |
[39:02] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[39:04] | Major marks, please make that ship go away. | Marks少校 请让前面那艘飞船 从我们面前消失 |
[39:08] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[39:20] | Colonel sheppard, why don’t you head down to the planet, beam your crew out, and land that dart? | Sheppard中校 你可以到星球表面降落 把队员们都放出来 |
[39:24] | I’m pretty sure you can dial up that stargate now. | 我想你现在可以用那里的星门了 |
[39:26] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[39:40] | Hey, what’s with the bags? | 嘿 背着包包去干什么啊? |
[39:41] | What’s with the flowers? | 你拿着花去干什么啊? |
[39:42] | Going to see teyla. You probably heard, uh, I delivered her baby. | 去探望Teyla 你也许已经听说了 她的孩子是我接生的 |
[39:45] | I did, | 的确 |
[39:46] | and they tell me she’s going to name him rodney. | 他们还说 她准备给他起名为Rodney呢 |
[39:48] | Yes! Really? | 好啊! 真的么? |
[39:50] | No. Not really. | 不 假的 |
[39:52] | Oh, that’s funny. | 开玩笑吧 |
[39:53] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[39:54] | Back to earth. | 回地球 |
[39:55] | What? Why? | 什么? 为什么? |
[39:56] | Oh, they’ve caught the last ba’al clone. | 他们抓住了Ba’al的最后一个克隆体 |
[39:58] | The tok’ra are going to extract the symbiote. They want sg-1 to put in an appearance. | Tok’ra准备提取他体内的共生体 他们希望SG-1能够出面 |
[40:02] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[40:03] | Plus, the I.O.A. want to do an “exhaustive” review of my first year in command, so, | 另外 IOA还希望彻底评审一下 我这一年来的领导工作 |
[40:09] | you know, that can’t be good. | 这可是件烦心事 |
[40:10] | Are you crazy? They probably want to give you a medal. You had a great year. | 不是吧? 他们可能会给你颁发一枚奖章呢 你这一年干得很棒 |
[40:14] | I know my opinion doesn’t mean much to those folks, but | 我知道那些家伙 不怎么在意我的意见 不过 |
[40:17] | I think you’ve done an excellent job. | 我觉得你在这里的工作非常出色 |
[40:18] | I’m glad you took the post. | 和你共事非常开心 |
[40:20] | Thanks, rodney. That means a lot. | 谢谢 Rodney 你的话很受用 |
[40:22] | Tell sheppard the court-martial will have to wait. | 跟Sheppard说 军事法庭的事情先搁一搁 |
[40:27] | Sure. See you soon. | 再见 |
[40:29] | Hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[40:34] | How long will the surgery take? | 手术需要多久? |
[40:36] | Doc says a few hours, | 医生说要几个小时 |
[40:39] | but I’ll be off my feet for a week or so. | 不过要过个把星期我才能下地走路 |
[40:42] | I cannot believe you attempted to mount a rescue in your condition. | 真难以相信 你自己的状况这么糟糕 还试图前去救我 |
[40:45] | “Attempt”? | “试图”? |
[40:46] | Last time I checked, I succeeded. | 据我所知 应该是成功地把你救了出来 |
[40:51] | How’s the kid? | 孩子还好吧? |
[40:53] | Dr.Keller says he’s perfectly healthy. | Keller医生说他很健康 |
[40:57] | I say he’s perfectly everything. | 我说他一切都很好 |
[41:03] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[41:06] | I want to thank you. | 我想说谢谢你 |
[41:10] | There’s no need. | 没这个必要 |
[41:11] | I never gave up hope, because I knew… | 我从没放弃过希望 因为我知道… |
[41:15] | I knew that you would come for me, john. | 我知道你会来救我 John |
[41:19] | You would have done the same for me. | 如果换作你 你也会这么做的 |
[41:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:23] | All right. | 好了 |
[41:24] | You ready, colonel? | 准备好了么 中校? |
[41:26] | Ready? | 准备? |
[41:28] | From my understanding, I’m not doing anything. | 据我所知 我什么也不用做 |
[41:31] | Yeah, that’s right. | 好啊 那就好 |
[41:32] | You just have to lie still and let me play with your insides. | 你只需要躺着不动 乖乖地让我给你动刀子就行了 |
[41:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:41] | Um, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[41:44] | What are you going to name the kid? | 准备给孩子起什么名字? |
[41:46] | Well, if it’s all right with you, I was thinking of torren john, | 不介意的话 我想叫他Torren John |
[41:50] | after my father, and after you. | 以我父亲和你的名字为他命名 |
[41:54] | Really? | 真的? |
[41:56] | Mckay’s going to hate that. | McKay听了会生气的 |
[42:00] | I would be very honored. | 荣幸之至 |
[42:02] | Very well. | 当然 |
[42:04] | Torren John Emmagan Torren john emmagan. | |
[42:20] | Colonel carter. | Carter上校 |
[42:21] | Mr.Woolsey, how are you? | Woolsey先生 你还好吧? |
[42:22] | Very well. Thank you for asking. | 非常好 多谢关心 |
[42:24] | So is this whole evaluation process going to take very long? | 整个评估过程需要多长时间? |
[42:28] | I mean, there’s a lot of work to be done on atlantis, and I’m kind of anxious to get back. | Atlantis那边还有很多事情要处理 我真想立刻就回去 |
[42:31] | I’m sure you are. | 能够理解 |
[42:33] | However, | 不过 |
[42:34] | the I.O.A.Has decided that perhaps someone with a different skill set | IOA认为 让一名具有不同知识结构的人 |
[42:38] | would be more suited to lead the atlantis expedition now. | 就当前而言 也许更适合带领Atlantis探险队 |
[42:43] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[42:45] | I’m here to inform you that, | 我正式通知你 |
[42:46] | effective immediately, you are being removed from command. | 你不再担任指挥官这一职务了 立即生效 |
[42:55] | who’s replacing me? | 接任者是谁? |
[42:57] | As a matter of fact… | 实话跟你说吧… |
[43:00] | I am. | 是我 |