时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | So how did it go, sir? | 现在怎么办 长官? |
[00:04] | The Genii contact didn’t show up. | 那个Genii线人没有出现 |
[00:07] | I can’t say I’m surprised. | 一点也不奇怪 |
[00:09] | What are you saying, Major, the Genii can’t be trusted? | 什么意思 少校? Genii人不可靠? |
[00:11] | Well, they did try and kill you and Dr. McKay, along with that little girl. | 他们可差点害死你 还有McKay博士 以及那个小女孩 |
[00:14] | True, true. And normally, that’s the kind of thing I’d take personally, | 是的 通常我也会这么想 |
[00:17] | but Ladon claims he didn’t order the hit. | 不过Ladon声称命令不是他发出的 |
[00:20] | He’s trying to get on our good side. | 他也很想跟我们搞好关系 |
[00:22] | Do you really think they know anything about where Michael took Teyla? | 你真的认为他们知道 Michael把Teyla带到哪儿去了么? |
[00:25] | Well, they get solid intel, | 他们有确实的证据 而我们也要 追踪每条线索 不管希望多么渺茫 |
[00:26] | and we’re following up every lead, no matter how thin. | |
[00:28] | – Okay, so what do you want to do? – Well, I’m going to go ahead. | 好吧 那现在准备怎么办? 我先回去 |
[00:31] | You stay behind for a few hours, tell me if he shows up. | 你们留下再等几个小时 看他会不会来 好的 |
[00:34] | Will do. | |
[00:36] | We’re going to find her, Major. | 我们会找到他的 少校 |
[00:39] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[00:54] | Somebody turn up the heat? | 谁把暖气开了? |
[00:57] | Hello? | 有人么? |
[01:06] | If this is a surprise party, it’s not my birthday! | 今天又不是我的生日 不要搞什么 惊喜晚会 |
[01:34] | This is Sheppard. Anyone read? | 我是Sheppard 有人听到么? |
[01:38] | I repeat, | 重复 我是Sheppard 有人在这个频道么? 星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯 |
[01:40] | this is Sheppard. Anyone on this channel? | |
[03:38] | All right, this is either the most elaborate practical joke of all time, | 这要么是我见过的最搞的恶作剧 最后的人类 |
[03:43] | or I’m in serious trouble here. | 要么就是我现在碰上了大麻烦 |
[03:48] | This is Sheppard. Anyone on this frequency? | 我是Sheppard 是谁在这个频率? |
[03:50] | – Sheppard, is that really you? – McKay? | Sheppard 真的是你吗? |
[03:53] | I can’t believe it! It actually worked! | 难以置信 真的奏效了 |
[03:55] | What are you talking about? What the hell is going on here? | 什么意思? 到底发生了什么? |
[03:57] | I imagine you’re a little confused right now. | 我猜你现在肯定有些困惑 |
[03:59] | God, for you, like, what, five minutes has passed? | 对你来说 是不是才经过了五分钟? |
[04:02] | Rodney! | |
[04:03] | Look, I need you to describe exactly what you’re seeing. | 跟我详细描述一下 你眼前都看到了什么 |
[04:06] | – Where are you? – I’m in the control room. It’s deserted. | 你在哪里? 我在控制室里 周围都是沙漠 |
[04:09] | – Is there any power? – No, everything’s dead. | 有电么? 没有 所有设备都是关的 |
[04:11] | And, oh, yeah, did I tell you the ocean’s gone? | 哦 对了 要不要我告诉你 大海消失了 |
[04:13] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么? |
[04:14] | The big blue thing out the window! It’s gone. It’s a desert. | 窗外的一片蓝色 消失了 现在成了沙漠 我这里差不多有 50摄氏度 |
[04:18] | And it’s about 120 degrees in here. | |
[04:20] | Whoa! Jeez, the planet must’ve undergone some serious climate changes! | 看来这个行星是经历了某种 严重的气候变化 |
[04:24] | If you don’t start giving me some answers pretty soon here… | 能不能快点告诉我 这到底是怎么回事 |
[04:26] | Okay, look, I understand this is hard for you. | 我知道这对你来说很难理解 |
[04:28] | Just do me a favor and go to the Hologram Room. | 不过帮我个忙 到全息影像室来 |
[04:31] | – Why? – Just do it. Please. | 为什么? 照做就是了 拜托了 |
[04:55] | – All right, I’m here. – Well? Activate the hologram projector. | 好了 我到了 打开全息投影仪 |
[04:59] | There’s no power. | 没有电啊 |
[05:00] | It’s connected to an independent power source. | 它连接的是一个单独的电源 |
[05:02] | Don’t worry, it will work. | 别担心 能打开的 |
[05:07] | Hey, there. | 嘿 你好 |
[05:10] | – Rodney? – God, it’s good to see you again. | 老天 看到你真好 |
[05:14] | – You’re a hologram? – No. | 你现在是全息影像? 不 当然 |
[05:16] | Of course! | |
[05:18] | I’m tapped into the city’s internal sensors, so I’ve got eyes and ears, so to speak. | 通过城市中的内部传感器 我可以获得视觉和听觉 从而可以说话 |
[05:23] | You look good. | 你看上去不错 |
[05:25] | You look | 你看上去… |
[05:28] | different. | 很不一样 |
[05:29] | That’s ’cause you remember me the way I was. | 因为你所记得的还是我的老样子 |
[05:32] | – What, you mean earlier today? – It’s funny, you know? | 什么 你是说今天早些时候? 真有意思 |
[05:35] | I spent the last 25 years of my life trying to figure out how to make this work, | 我花了25年的时间 才想出这个办法 |
[05:38] | and I never once thought what I was going to say to you when you got here. | 可却没有好好想过 见到你之后 该说些什么 |
[05:41] | You can start by telling me what the hell’s going on here. | 那就先告诉我 这里到底 发生了什么事 |
[05:44] | Right, right. Okay… | 好的 好的 |
[05:47] | Remember that mission report? | 还记得那个任务报告么 SG-1踏入星门 可虫洞却偶然间受到恒星耀斑的影响 |
[05:49] | SG-1 stepped through the gate, | |
[05:51] | their wormhole accidentally intersected with a solar flare, | |
[05:54] | and they were sent back to 1969? | 结果把他们送回了1969年 |
[05:58] | Well, vaguely. | 记得个大概 |
[06:00] | Well, something similar has just happened to you. | 你身上刚刚发生了类似的事情 |
[06:02] | I was sent back in time? | 我回到了过去? |
[06:04] | No, in fact, you were sent forward, into the future. | 不 实际上 你是被送到了未来 |
[06:08] | How far into the future? | 未来什么时候? |
[06:09] | Ha! Interesting question. And one that was not easy to figure out. | 有意思的问题 要知道弄清楚这个 不那么容易 |
[06:12] | I had to determine the exact characteristics | 我要详细分析一下恒星耀斑的具体特性… |
[06:14] | – of the solar flare in question… – Rodney! | |
[06:16] | 48,000 years, give or take. | 大概… 48000年吧? |
[06:21] | – This is a practical joke. – I’m afraid not. Freak accident. Sorry. | 这只是个恶作剧 我想不是 只是一次罕见的事故 抱歉 |
[06:25] | You’re telling me I just traveled 48,000 years into the future | 你是说 我在10秒钟内穿越了48000年? |
[06:28] | in 10 seconds? | |
[06:29] | I know, it is kind of cool when you think about it, isn’t it? | 难道不觉得这有点酷么? |
[06:32] | Surfing a 30-foot wave in Waimea is cool. Dating a supermodel is cool. | 在夏威夷怀梅阿30英尺高的 浪尖上冲浪才叫酷 和一个超级模特约会才叫酷 |
[06:35] | – This is not cool! – All right, calm down. | 这一点也不酷! 好了 冷静点 |
[06:40] | If I’m in the future, | 如果我是在未来 那就是说你… |
[06:43] | that means you’re… | |
[06:44] | Dead. | 死了 |
[06:45] | Dead and buried and turned to dust a long, long time ago. | 死了 埋了 很久很久以前 就已经变成土了 |
[06:48] | Along with everyone you ever knew. | 还有你所认识的每个人 |
[06:51] | There’s no way of knowing what the state of human civilization is, | 不知道人类文明发展到了什么阶段 或者说它还存不存在 |
[06:54] | whether it even still exists. | |
[06:55] | I mean, we’ve obviously abandoned this city. | 不过很明显 我们已经遗弃了这个城市 |
[06:58] | Yeah, obviously. | 是的 很明显 |
[07:00] | There’s not enough power for you to gate back to Earth, | 没有能量送你回地球 而且没有MALP 去其他任何地方也都太危险 |
[07:02] | and without a MALP, going anywhere else would be far too risky. | |
[07:06] | It is entirely possible | 很有可能 你现在是最后一个 活着的人类了 |
[07:08] | that you are the last human being alive. | |
[07:09] | That you are the last human being alive. | |
[07:10] | You’re not doing a very good job of cheering me up here. | 听了你这些话 我可真振奋啊 |
[07:12] | Oh, consider yourself lucky, young man. | 想想自己有多幸运吧 年轻人 |
[07:15] | While I was figuring out this plan, | 我想出这个方案时 |
[07:17] | I had no way of knowing whether the city would even survive this long. | 还根本不知道这个城市 能不能支撑这么久 |
[07:20] | What plan? | 什么方案? |
[07:21] | I took advantage of some progress in hologram technology | 我改进了全息影像技术 来创建这个模拟人 |
[07:24] | to create this simulation. | |
[07:28] | I’m able to move anywhere inside the city. | 我可以在城市中自由活动 |
[07:30] | I’m fully interactive, and I’m designed to mimic | 可以进行任何操作 并能生动地模拟 McKay博士的音容笑貌 |
[07:33] | the exact response and appearance of the great Dr. Rodney McKay. | |
[07:38] | Couldn’t use anyone else, huh? | 不能用其他人的形象 啊哈? |
[07:40] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[07:42] | No. | |
[07:43] | I’m linked to the city’s main systems, but I have an independent core drive, | 我已经接入了城市的主系统 不过有 自己独立的核心驱动器 |
[07:47] | which is sealed in the foundation of one of the outer buildings, | 它被封装在另外一栋大楼的地基之中 |
[07:49] | along with a Mark-12 naquadah generator | 在一起的还有一台Mark-12 naquadah发电机 |
[07:52] | and a couple of other, well, | |
[07:54] | key components. | 及其他一些关键设备 |
[07:55] | It’s kind of like a… | 这就像是一个… |
[07:56] | Well, what would you say? Like a time capsule, so to speak. | 怎么说呢 时空胶囊 |
[07:59] | It’s really nice to have company, | 有人作伴当然不错 不过如果你所说的 都是真的 这么做对我又有什么好处呢? |
[08:00] | but if what you’re saying is true, what good does it do me? | |
[08:03] | Oh, trust me, I wouldn’t go to all this trouble just so we could have a chat. | 哦 相信我 我费这么大劲 不是只想跟你聊聊天 |
[08:07] | No. No, I’m… | 不是 不 我… |
[08:09] | I’m here to bring you back. | 我可以送你回去 |
[08:12] | Come on. | 来吧 这是去哪儿? |
[08:15] | – Where are we going? – Stasis chamber. | 冷冻舱 |
[08:17] | – Why? – To buy some time. | 为什么? 争取些时间 |
[08:19] | Well, that really explains everything. | 噢 这就可以解释一切了 |
[08:22] | Theoretically, we can send you back exactly the way you got here, | 从理论上说 我可以送你原路返回 |
[08:25] | using the gate, the right address, and a solar flare. | 使用同样的星门 同样的地址 同样的耀斑 |
[08:29] | Only problem is, we’re waiting for something very specific, | 唯一的问题是 我们要等一样特殊的东西 那就是完全一样的爆发突起 |
[08:31] | a prominence with exactly the right shape, size, characteristics, | |
[08:35] | and relative position in space, | 必须在形状 大小 及空间位置上完全相同 这样才能对虫洞施加相同的影响 |
[08:37] | so that it will interact with the wormhole in exactly the right manner | |
[08:41] | and send you back exactly the right amount of time. | 正好把你送回原来的时间 |
[08:44] | – And that doesn’t happen every day. – Exactly. | 可这种机会不是天天都有 很对 |
[08:46] | – How long are we talking about? – Oh, 700, 800 years. 1,000 tops. | 那我大概要等多久? 哦 七八百年吧 最多一千年 这就是你的办法? |
[08:50] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. That’s your plan? | |
[08:53] | I’m 48,000 years into the future, | 我正处于未来48000年 可你 还要我在冰里面再等上一千年? |
[08:55] | and you want to put me on ice for another thousand? | |
[08:57] | Tops. | 最多 |
[08:58] | Well, we need to be precise. | 我们需要精确的时机 |
[09:00] | If I don’t get you back within two months of the moment you left, | 如果送到你出发的两个月之后 那就太迟了 |
[09:02] | then it’ll be too late. | |
[09:04] | Too late? What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 太迟了? 什么意思? |
[09:09] | Things didn’t exactly go well for us after your disappearance. | 在你失踪之后 我们这边的事情 进展不太顺利 |
[09:14] | Once I figured out what happened to you, I realized there was nothing we could do. | 在我们弄清楚你碰到了什么情况之后 也是束手无策 |
[09:19] | The Air Force pronounced you KIA, | 空军对外宣称你阵亡了 |
[09:21] | gave you a very nice military funeral back on Earth. | 并在地球上给你举行了很隆重的葬礼 |
[09:24] | Obviously, the casket was empty, but, you know, it’s the thought that counts. | 当然 棺材是空的 不过 你知道 心意到了就行了 从那时候起 事情就变得越来越糟了 |
[09:29] | From there… | |
[09:31] | Well, from there, things went from bad to worse. | |
[09:38] | We kept searching for Teyla, | 我们一直在找Teyla 可没有足够的人手 |
[09:39] | but we just didn’t have the resources to cover enough ground. | |
[09:48] | It took us two months before we finally found her, | 最后花了两个月才在 Michael的一个藏身点发现了她 |
[09:51] | in one of Michael’s hideouts. | |
[09:56] | By then it was too late. | 可已经太迟了 |
[09:59] | She’d had the baby. | 她怀的那个孩子 |
[10:02] | I guess after that, he didn’t have any use for her anymore. | 我猜从那以后 他也用不上她了 |
[10:09] | So he killed her. | 于是杀了她 |
[10:16] | – McKAY: It’s not your fault. – I should have been there. | 这不是你的错 我本该去的 |
[10:19] | And you will be. | 你会去的 而且知道了 那个地方的星门地址 |
[10:21] | And knowing the address where we eventually found Teyla, | |
[10:23] | you will be able to get there much quicker. | 我们还可以更快地找到Teyla |
[10:25] | You’ll save Teyla, save the baby, change the fate of the galaxy. | 救了Teyla 救了那个孩子 就会拯救 整个星系的命运 |
[10:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[10:30] | Well, it was the turning point. It was the key to everything. | 那是整个事件的转折点 所有事情的关键 一旦Michael得到了 那个孩子 |
[10:32] | Once Michael had that baby, | |
[10:34] | he was able to complete his research and perfect the hybrids. | 就可以完成他的研究 让混血人更加完美 |
[10:37] | After that, well, he really kicked things into gear. | 从那以后 他的力量就开始迅速壮大 |
[10:42] | He stepped up his campaign of exposing human populations to the Hoffan drug. | 他加快了向人类散布Hoffan药物的步伐 |
[10:47] | Jennifer did her best to find a way to combat the effects | Jennifer竭尽全力想找出一个治疗方案 |
[10:49] | and was trying to lower the mortality rate, but ultimately, it was a losing battle. | 降低死亡率 可最后还是以失败告终 |
[11:01] | With their food supplies tainted, | 由于食物来源遭到污染 Wraith之间的内战 越来越激烈 |
[11:02] | the infighting between the Wraith factions got worse. | |
[11:05] | Michael waited until they were at each other’s throats, | 等到他们打得差不多了 |
[11:08] | and then he made his move. | Michael就出手了 |
[11:11] | – Status. – Both hives are heavily damaged. | 战况如何 两艘母舰都遭到了重创 |
[11:15] | They’ve lost hyperdrive and they’re venting atmosphere. | 都失去了超光速引擎 而且船壳破裂 |
[11:19] | Well, then, let’s finish it. | 好吧 我们来结果它们 |
[11:31] | He took advantage of their weakened state | 他抓住了Wraith状态低迷 而且内部分裂的缺点 |
[11:33] | and their internal divisions, | |
[11:35] | and in less than a year, he had the Wraith on their knees. | 不到一年 就让Wraith臣服于自己的脚下 |
[11:40] | Literally. | 真正地 |
[11:49] | You know, the irony is, | 真有讽刺意味 |
[11:53] | I never asked for any of this. | 我从没料到会是这样的结局 |
[11:59] | I was taken prisoner by the humans. | 以前我被人类抓去 |
[12:02] | Tortured, | 饱受折磨 被他们在身上做实验 |
[12:04] | experimented on. | |
[12:05] | And when I finally escaped and returned to my Wraith brothers, | 最后终于逃出来 回到Wraith弟兄们身边时 |
[12:09] | instead of being welcomed back, | 遇到的不是欢迎 而是歧视 |
[12:12] | I was met with scorn. | |
[12:13] | You will pay for this. | 你会为此付出代价的 |
[12:16] | You still have your pride. | 看来你还是那么傲慢 |
[12:21] | Good for you. | 去你的 |
[13:06] | With the Wraith in disarray, | Wraith阵营土崩瓦解之后 |
[13:08] | Michael returned to the human populations he’d infected with the Hoffan drug. | Michael又把目光放在了 那些被Hoffan药物感染的人身上 |
[13:12] | He selected the strongest and the healthiest of the survivors | 他挑选出最强壮最健康的幸存者 将他们转变成混血人 剩下的都消灭了 |
[13:15] | and converted them to hybrids. The rest he exterminated. | |
[13:19] | You think by saving Teyla we can change all this? | 你认为救出Teyla 就可以改变这一切? |
[13:22] | I know it. All I have to do is get you safely to a stasis chamber, | 我知道 现在要做的就是把你安置在冷冻舱中 然后我重新调制传感器 有点小麻烦 |
[13:25] | I will reprogram the sensors… | |
[13:29] | Oh. That could be a problem. | |
[13:32] | No, no, that’s not a problem. We’ll just find another way around. | 不 没有问题 从别的地方绕过去 |
[13:36] | Rodney? | |
[13:38] | There is no other way around. | 没有别的路 |
[13:46] | McKAY: The sand has penetrated the lower levels. | 沙子已经埋没了下面的几层 |
[13:49] | 48,000 years into the future, | 都过去48000年了 你还是喜欢说废话 |
[13:51] | you still got a knack for stating the obvious. | |
[13:55] | – All right, what do we do? – I don’t know. | 好了 怎么办? 不知道 |
[13:58] | What do you mean, you don’t know? | 什么意思? |
[14:00] | Well, I wasn’t programmed for this variable. | 我的程序中没有预料这种变化 |
[14:02] | You said you had 25 years to work on this plan! | 你说为了这个方案准备了25年 |
[14:04] | Well, McKay did, and he brilliantly anticipated a lot of potential problems. | McKay的确是这么做的 而且确实 天才的预料到很多潜在的问题 |
[14:07] | It’s just that… | 只是… 这个问题不在其中 |
[14:09] | Well, this wasn’t one of them. | |
[14:11] | All right. | 好吧 上去两层 右转 有一个出去的门 |
[14:13] | Go up two levels, turn right, there’s an outer door. | |
[14:15] | It’s only a quarter of a mile across the plaza. | 穿过空地走四分之一英里 |
[14:17] | – You can’t do that. – Why not? | 你做不到的 |
[14:18] | – You can’t do that. – Why not? | 为什么? |
[14:20] | Not only is it extremely hot out there, | 外面不仅非常热 |
[14:22] | but for the last half an hour, the barometric pressure has been dropping | 而且半个小时来 气压一直在下降 |
[14:24] | and the wind speeds have increased significantly. | 风速增加得非常快 |
[14:26] | – Storm’s coming. – A sandstorm. | 风暴就要来了 沙暴 |
[14:29] | – You ever been in one of those? – As a matter of fact, I have. | 有没有经历过? 说实话 的确经历过 |
[14:32] | Oh. | |
[14:33] | – Oh, then you know what that means. – It’s not like we have a lot of options here. | 哦 那你就知道它是什么了 我们没有别的选择了 |
[14:51] | Sounds pretty nasty out there. | 这个声音听起来真讨厌 |
[14:53] | The winds are gusting over 50 miles an hour and increasing. | 外面的风速已经达到了50英里每小时 而且还在增长 |
[14:56] | The visibility’s basically zero. You can’t go out there. | 能见度基本为零 你不能出去 |
[14:59] | – You’re just going to have to wait it out. – For how long? | 应该等它平息下来 要等多久? |
[15:02] | Well, I don’t know. Maybe a couple of hours. | 不知道 也许是几个小时吧 |
[15:09] | Are you hungry? Do you have any food? | 你饿了么? 有没有带食物? |
[15:12] | – No. – Oh. | |
[15:14] | Well, I suppose it doesn’t really matter anyways. | 我想这个问题应该不大 |
[15:16] | We’ll just wait for the storm to blow over and have you out of here in no time at all. | 等风暴平息了 然后你就出去 不会用很长时间的 |
[15:21] | Well, you’ll actually be here for 700 years, but you know what I mean. | 你会在这里呆上700多年 不过… 你知道我的意思 |
[15:26] | What about everyone else? | 其他人呢? |
[15:28] | I mean, you told me about Teyla, but what about the rest of them? | 你刚跟我说Teyla 其他人的情况呢? |
[15:31] | There’s no way we would’ve rolled over and let Michael take over the whole galaxy. | 我们不能让Michael控制了整个星系 而就在一旁袖手旁观 |
[15:36] | No. | 不能 |
[15:39] | Well, what happened? | 那发生什么了? |
[15:41] | The IOA and the military were reluctant to commit a lot of resources | IOA和军方不愿意 为保护另一个星系的人类 |
[15:45] | to protecting the human populations of another galaxy. | 而花去太多的资源 |
[15:49] | But Sam? | 但是Sam… |
[15:51] | Sam wouldn’t take no for an answer. | Sam不愿意别人对她说”不” |
[15:55] | Finally, they decided to give her a new ship, the Phoenix. | 他们终于决定给她一艘新的飞船 “Phoenix”号 |
[16:03] | It was barely off the assembly line. | 她才刚刚离开组装厂 |
[16:04] | Half the Asgard systems weren’t finished, the other half weren’t working. | 有一大半的Asgard系统没有完成 另一半的还不能工作 |
[16:13] | We spent the better part of a month getting her ready for combat. | 我们花了差不多一个月 对它投入实战进行准备 |
[16:16] | We worked day and night, side by side. | 我们夜以继日 并肩工作 |
[16:18] | Zelenka might have been there as well, I don’t really remember. | Zelenka可能也在那 但我记不清楚了 |
[16:22] | I do remember never feeling so drained in my entire life. | 我这一生都没有感觉过 那么的精疲力竭 |
[16:35] | Eventually, though, we managed to get her in working order. | 但终于 我们成功地让它工作起来了 |
[16:44] | All right, everything checks out. | 好的 一切都检查通过 |
[16:46] | Weapons, shields, long-range sensors, all in the green. | 武器系统 护盾 长距离通讯都正常 |
[16:49] | – She’s good to go. – Great work, Rodney. | 可以启航了 干得太好了 Rodney |
[16:51] | Now I want you, Radek, and your team to head back to Atlantis | 我要你和Radek的小队 回到Atlantis去休几天假 |
[16:54] | and take a couple of days off. | |
[16:56] | When you’re good and rested, get to work on the city’s shields. | 休息好以后研究一下Atlantis的护盾 |
[16:58] | Do anything you can to maximize efficiency. | 尽一切可能增大它的效率 |
[17:00] | You’re going to need them. | 我们会用得到的 |
[17:02] | – Well, what about you? – I’m going to take her out. | 那你呢? 我要把它开出去了 |
[17:04] | For the time being, Major Lorne is in command of Atlantis. | Lorne成为Atlantis的临时指挥官 |
[17:06] | You need to take some time. You’re as exhausted as we are. | 你得休息一下 你和我们一样已经很累了 |
[17:09] | Intel suggests that Michael’s about to move against several human worlds. | 有情报说Michael准备 对几个人类星球发动攻击 |
[17:12] | – We have to get out there now. – So let someone else go! | 我们得马上前去 那叫别人去啊 |
[17:17] | All right. | 好把 |
[17:19] | – Hey! – Mmm? | – 嘿 – 嗯? 嗯 祝你好运 |
[17:22] | Uh, good luck? | |
[17:26] | Thanks, Rodney. | Rodney 谢谢你 |
[17:31] | For everything. | 做的这一切 |
[17:46] | McKAY: They started a series of hit-and-run ops, real guerrilla style. | 他们进行了一系列的游击战 |
[17:59] | One of the hives has been neutralized. | 一艘母舰已经被击毁 |
[18:00] | – What about the other one? – Minimal damage. | 另一艘呢? – 损伤很小 他们正在给武器充能 – 该死 |
[18:02] | – They’re powering weapons. – Damn it. | |
[18:03] | – Should we swing around for another pass? – Forget it. Get us out of here. | 我们要转一圈再攻击一次吗? 算了 我们离开这里 |
[18:13] | For a while, it really worked. | 一段时间以来 这个战术非常有效 |
[18:14] | They were able to inflict considerable damage, | 他们给Michael造成了很大的损失 |
[18:17] | despite terrible odds. | |
[18:19] | But eventually their luck ran out. | 但最终 幸运的日子到头了 |
[18:24] | Michael deliberately leaked some intel | Michael故意放出一个情报 |
[18:26] | that he was about to attack a heavily populated human world. | 他要攻击一个人口很密集的星球 |
[18:30] | Sam thought she could get there first. | Sam以为可以抢先到达 但是她失算了 |
[18:34] | But she was wrong. | |
[18:41] | – We’ve got a hive ship, six o’clock. – It’s an ambush. | – 六点钟方向有一艘母舰 – 我们中埋伏了 |
[18:44] | – Here comes another one, dead ahead. – Evasive maneuvers! | 又来了一艘 就在正前方 机动躲避 |
[18:58] | – We’re boxed in. – Return fire! | 我们被困住了 还击 |
[19:06] | We’ve lost Asgard weapons! | Asgard武器失效了 |
[19:07] | Switch to missiles! Fire all batteries! | 转换到导弹 全部火力 去帮帮他 快 |
[19:09] | Help him. Go. | |
[19:19] | – We’ve got an overload. It’s the hyperdrive! – Reroute the power! | 有东西超载了 是超光速引擎! 重新调整能量 |
[19:23] | No response. System is going critical. | 没有反应 系统状态危急 |
[19:27] | I’m beaming you to the planet. Head to the gate as soon as you can. | 我把你们光传到星球上 以最快的速度赶到星门 |
[19:30] | – What about you? – I’ll be right behind you. | 你呢? 我随后就来 |
[19:47] | McKAY: After she got the crew off, she must have lost the transport system. | 她把船员传送走以后 传送系统一定是失效了 |
[19:50] | With her engines about to go critical, | 鉴于引擎马上就要进入警戒状态 |
[19:51] | I guess she figured she didn’t have anything to lose. | 我猜她觉得可以搏一搏了 |
[20:12] | With her last breath, she took out three of Michael’s hive ships, | 她用最后一口气一举干掉了 Michael的三艘母舰 |
[20:16] | and we buried another empty casket. | 就这样我们又埋了一口空棺材 |
[20:40] | Where the hell have you been? | 你到什么地方去了? |
[20:41] | I was inputting our new solar flare requirements into the long-range sensors, | 我在把新的耀斑数据 输入到了长距离传感器中 |
[20:45] | and I found out what happened to the ocean. | 并且我知道外面的海洋到哪去了 |
[20:48] | Well, you going to tell me or are you going to keep it a secret? | 你到底告不告诉我啊? |
[20:50] | The sun in this system is dying! | 这个星系的太阳正在死去 |
[20:53] | It’s running out of fuel. | 它的燃料用完了 |
[20:54] | – Wouldn’t that make it colder? – No. | 那不会使它变得更冷吗? 不会 |
[20:56] | As it consumes the heavier elements, it begins to expand. | 它会开始消耗更重的元素 并开始膨胀 |
[20:59] | It’s basically turning into a red giant. | 基本上它在变成一个红巨星 |
[21:02] | – Okay, so mystery solved. Let’s move on. – No, no. You don’t get it. | 好的 迷题解开了 我们继续 不 你没懂 |
[21:05] | This isn’t some kind of cyclical climate change, | 这不是什么周期性的气候变化 这是永久性的 |
[21:08] | this is a one-way ticket. | |
[21:11] | The planet is going to get hotter and hotter. | 这个星球会变得越来越热 |
[21:13] | Eventually, the atmosphere is going to burn off. | 最终大气会燃烧起来 |
[21:16] | – All right, how long before that happens? – It is impossible to say, | 好吧 我们还有多长时间? 这个没法确定 但是 最好的估计也是低于500年 |
[21:19] | but my best estimate is under 500 years. | |
[21:22] | – You said I’d be in stasis for at least 700! – Right. | 你说过我要冷冻至少700年的 是的 等你从冷冻舱中走出来时 肯定会没命 快点 Rodney 你得想出办法 |
[21:25] | So the moment you step out of the stasis chamber, you’ll be killed. | |
[21:31] | Come on, Rodney, you got to think of something! | |
[21:33] | – I am trying! It’s like I said… – You didn’t anticipate the variable. I get it. | 我在尝试了 就像我说的… 我知道 你没有想到这个变量 好吧 Mark-12能支撑护盾吗? |
[21:40] | All right, can the Mark-12 power the shields? | |
[21:43] | Theoretically, but there would never be enough power left over | 理论上可以 但是没有 足够的能量来支撑我的系统 远距离探测器和冷冻舱了 |
[21:45] | to maintain my systems, the long-range sensors, the stasis chamber… | |
[21:50] | – The city has solar power generators, right? – Yes, which would come in very handy | 这个城市有太阳能发电机对吗? 是的 但那在我们要驱动 高尔夫球车的时候才有点用 |
[21:54] | if we were trying to power a couple of electric golf carts. | |
[21:57] | See, you’re still thinking like the old McKay. | 你在用旧McKay的思考方式了 |
[21:58] | I can’t really help that! Look, what are you saying? | 我不能避免那个 你是什么意思呢? |
[22:01] | The sun’s going red giant, right? Increased solar energy. | 我们的太阳要变成红巨星了对吗? 这样太阳能会增强 |
[22:05] | The worse it gets, the more power we’ll have. | 太阳变得越快 我们有的太阳能就越多 |
[22:08] | Oh, my God, that could work. | 哦 我的天 这个能行 |
[22:10] | We use the shields to protect the atmosphere. | 我们使用护盾来保护大气 |
[22:12] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[22:13] | We wouldn’t be able to do it indefinitely, but it would buy us 100 years or so. | 我们不能永远支持下去 但多给你一两百年是可以的 |
[22:17] | It’s going to have to do for now. Open up the door. | 目前这必须要成功 打开门 |
[22:19] | What about the storm? | 沙暴怎么办呢? |
[22:20] | It’s been going on for seven hours. For all we know, it could go on for days. | 已经吹了7个小时了 它可能还要进行几天呢 |
[22:24] | – It’ll be dark soon. – All the more reason to get going. | 但很快就要天黑了 那我更要去了 |
[22:26] | All I got to do is walk in a straight line. | 我只要走直线就好了 |
[22:27] | – That might not be as easy as you think! – I never said I thought it would be easy. | 事情不会像你想得这么简单 我从没说过会事情有这么简单 |
[22:32] | Look, I haven’t eaten. I was hungry on my way back to Atlantis. | 听着 我没有吃饭 我在回Atlantis的时候就已经饿了 |
[22:36] | – The longer we wait, the weaker I get. – All right. | 我们等得时间越长 我就越虚弱 好吧 |
[22:39] | Look, I can’t go outside, | 听着 我不能出去 但是我可以用无线电和你联系 |
[22:40] | but I can stay in contact with you over the radio. | |
[22:48] | Like you said! Keep walking in a straight line! | 就像你说的 走直线就行了! |
[22:53] | You’ll hit the building on the other side! | 你撞到对面的墙以后 |
[22:55] | Then feel your way to the door! I’ll be waiting for you there! | 摸索着走到门口 我会在那里等你 |
[23:08] | Sheppard. | |
[23:10] | Sheppard, can you hear me? | Sheppard 你能听见我吗? |
[23:11] | Yeah, I hear you! | 我听见了 |
[23:16] | – How you doing? – Never better! | 你怎么样了 不能再好了! |
[23:28] | Rodney! | |
[23:30] | – Yeah, I’m still here. – Tell me about Ronon! | 嗯 我还在 和我讲讲Ronon |
[23:34] | – What, now? – Yes, now! Talk to me, Rodney! | 什么 现在吗? 是的 现在! 讲话啊 Rodney |
[23:38] | Right. | 好的 嗯… |
[23:40] | Well, after what happened to you, and then Teyla, | 在你和Teyla的事以后 |
[23:46] | I guess he didn’t feel comfortable on the base anymore. | 我猜他不愿意再呆在Atlantis了 |
[23:50] | He persuaded Sam to let him go off-world and recruit a strike force. | 他说服Sam让他到外星球 招募了一支队伍 |
[23:54] | By this time, the galaxy was in a panic. | 在那个时候 整个星系都陷于恐慌 |
[23:57] | Word was spreading that Michael’s agenda was to wipe out Wraith and human alike. | 有传言说Michael的目标是 把人类和Wraith一起消灭 |
[24:01] | Ronon didn’t have much trouble finding volunteers. | Ronon没费什么劲就找到了志愿者 |
[24:09] | One! | 一! |
[24:11] | Two! | 二! |
[24:13] | – Three! – They were just simple villagers | 他们都是纯朴的村民 没有受过军事训练 |
[24:14] | with no military experience, | |
[24:16] | – but he trained them in all forms of combat. – Four! | 但是他训练他们应对各种战斗情况 |
[24:19] | He even convinced Sam to let them have some of our equipment. | 他甚至说服了Sam给了他们一些装备 |
[24:21] | Radios, explosives, P90s. | 对讲机啊 炸药啊 还有P-90 |
[24:24] | It wasn’t long before he had himself a pretty effective combat force. | 他很快就有了一支很有效的军队 |
[24:30] | They ran a few successful ops against some of Michael’s ground facilities, | 他们对Michael的地面设施 进行了几次很有效的打击 |
[24:33] | and then one day, | 直到有一次 他们获得了 一个重要的情报 |
[24:36] | they got a key piece of intel. | |
[24:41] | Michael had taken over a Wraith lab and was using it to create more of his hybrids. | Michael攻克一个Wraith实验室 并用它制造混血 |
[24:47] | They decided to take it out. | 他们决定除掉那个地方 |
[24:53] | That’s when they ran into someone | 然后他们见到了一个意想不到的人 |
[24:56] | unexpected. | |
[24:58] | – What the hell are you doing here? – I suspect the same as you. | 你在这干什么? 我猜和你来干的一样 |
[25:01] | Michael is using this facility to create more of his soldiers. | Michael在用这个设施 制造更多的士兵 |
[25:03] | – I intend to destroy it. – By yourself? | 我想摧毁它 就你一个人? |
[25:06] | There is something to be said for stealth over brute force. | 我该说秘密行动比野蛮的武力更有效 |
[25:09] | Ronon, come in. | Ronon 回答 |
[25:12] | Go ahead. | 讲 |
[25:13] | One of the guards must have got a signal off, | 肯定有守卫发出了信号 一艘巡洋舰刚刚降落了 我们就要寡不敌众了 |
[25:14] | because a cruiser just landed. We’re about to be overrun. | |
[25:17] | – As I was saying… – We have to abort. | 正和我说的一样 我们得放弃行动 |
[25:22] | Give me the C-4. | 把C-4给我 |
[25:24] | Take the men back, meet up with second squad, | 带你的人回去和第二小队会合 然后去星门那里 |
[25:26] | and then head for the gate. | |
[25:27] | Signal me when you get there. | 到了后给我信号 |
[25:29] | Go! | 快走! |
[25:31] | You intend to complete your mission? | 你想完成你的任务? |
[25:34] | – You’re damn right. – As do I. | 你说的没错 我也是 |
[25:37] | I was going to write an elaborate program | 我本想精心设计一个程序 |
[25:39] | designed to slowly create a fatal error in the primary capacitor, | 在主电容器中慢慢制造一个致命错误 |
[25:43] | but I doubt there will be time for that now. | 但现在没有时间了 |
[25:46] | I was just going to blow it up. | 我只想要把这里炸掉 |
[25:49] | Naturally. | 当然了 |
[26:15] | Force of habit. | 习惯了 |
[26:16] | Indeed. | 那是 |
[26:24] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[26:25] | If we detonate it here, | 如果你在这引爆 连锁的反应能毁掉整个设施 |
[26:27] | the secondary explosions will certainly take out the entire facility. | |
[26:30] | All right. You know another way out of here? | 好的 你知道别的出口吗? |
[26:33] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[26:37] | Fall back! | 后退! 他们在这! |
[26:39] | In here! | |
[26:41] | I suggest you detonate now while we still have a chance. | 我建议你趁我们还有机会就引爆吧 |
[26:44] | – We wait for my people to clear, period. – Very well. | 我们等我的人安全了再说 完毕! 好吧 |
[26:53] | – We can’t hold them off forever. – Just keep firing. | 我们抵挡不了很久 继续开枪就行了 |
[26:58] | Ronon, we’ve reached the gate. | Ronon我们到星门了 |
[27:00] | All right, I want you to head back now, no questions asked. Is that understood? | 好的 我要你们马上回去 不要问问题 明白吗? |
[27:04] | Understood. | 明白 |
[27:09] | Are we done? | 现在可以了嘛? |
[27:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:23] | I’m sorry, I… | 很抱歉 |
[27:25] | I wish some of these stories had happier endings. | 我真希望能和你讲个 有幸福结尾的故事 |
[27:30] | Sheppard? | |
[27:34] | Sheppard! Are you still with me? | Sheppard 你在听吗? |
[27:38] | Sheppard! | |
[27:45] | Your bio-signature’s barely registering! Sheppard! | 你的生物信号都要检测不到了 |
[27:52] | Oh, God! | 哦天那 |
[28:06] | McKAY: There you go. You can do it. | 好了 你能办到的 |
[28:15] | Rodney? | |
[28:16] | I’m still here. Look, I’d help you up, but I’m… | 我还在这 我想帮你 但我是… |
[28:20] | – How long was I out? – All night. Look, you don’t look so good. | 我昏过去多久了? 整个晚上 |
[28:23] | Maybe we should get you to the stasis chamber as soon as possible. | 不太好你看上去 我们应该尽快赶到冷冻舱 |
[28:25] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[28:27] | I’ve already prepped the solar panels. You’re good to go. | 我已经准备好了太阳能板 你可以进去了 |
[28:34] | Here. | 这儿 |
[28:37] | Take the first crystal. | 拿走第一块水晶 |
[28:39] | I’ve loaded all the intel we got on Michael after your disappearance, | 我把你消失以后我们收到的 所有Michael的情报都放在里面了 |
[28:43] | including the address where we found Teyla. | 包括我们找到Teyla地方的地址 |
[28:50] | You know, you never told me what happened to you. | 你还没有告诉你怎么了呢 |
[28:53] | – I mean, in the past. – Oh, you don’t want to hear about that. | 在我消失以后 哦 你不会想要知道的 |
[28:57] | Well, why not? Obviously, you survived. | 为什么? 很明显你活下来了 |
[29:00] | – Only because I quit. – Quit what? | 那是因为我退出了 退出什么了? |
[29:02] | Atlantis, Stargate Command, the whole thing. | Atlantis 星门指挥部 我退出了 |
[29:05] | – Well, that doesn’t sound like you. – Yeah. | 这听上去不像你啊 是的 |
[29:08] | Well, we were under new management. | 我们有了新的领导 |
[29:12] | I was down in the infirmary, having suffered a… | 我正好在医务室 受了… |
[29:15] | Well, a pretty serious injury. | 很严重的伤 |
[29:17] | – It’s a splinter. – Doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt. | 就是一个小木刺 但不代表我不疼 |
[29:22] | All right. It’s just… | 好吧 只是你来的不是时候 现在我们这里很忙 |
[29:24] | You’ve kind of come at a bad time. It’s a little busy in here right now. | |
[29:28] | Yeah, I can see that. | 我能看得出来 |
[29:29] | Dr. Keller, Dr. McKay. | Keller医生 Mckay博士 |
[29:32] | Mr. Woolsey. | Woolsey先生 |
[29:35] | I understand you’ve managed to get yourself appointed our new commander. | 我知道你把自己弄成了 我们这的指挥官 |
[29:38] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[29:40] | I only wish it were under better circumstances. | 当然我希望这是在更好的情况下 |
[29:44] | May I ask what’s going on here? | 我能问问这里是怎么回事吗? |
[29:46] | We’re organizing some medical supplies for one of our off-world refugee camps. | 我们正在为一个外星难民营 整理药品 |
[29:50] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[29:51] | Well, I’m going to have to ask you to stop. | 那么 我得叫你们停下来 |
[29:53] | – I’m sorry? – The IOA is initiating a new policy. | 什么? IOA启动了一项新的政策 马上召回所有的人员 |
[29:57] | Immediate recall of all base personnel. | |
[29:59] | From now on, we’ll be focusing entirely on the defense of this city. | 从现在开始我们的全部目标 就是保卫这个城市 |
[30:03] | Furthermore, Doctor, your department is going to be scaled back. | 还有 医生 你的部门被减员了 |
[30:06] | Without the Gate Bridge, | 我们得保证有一艘飞船在轨道上防卫 再加上跨星系大桥又不能使用 物资供给会非常困难 我们得保证主要人员 |
[30:08] | and with the need to keep at least one ship in orbit at all times for defensive purposes, | |
[30:12] | resupply is going to be difficult. We need to prioritize. | |
[30:15] | I don’t understand this. I’m already understaffed as it is. | 我不明白 我这已经人手不足了 |
[30:18] | Only because you’ve overextended yourself with all these humanitarian efforts | 因为你给自己背上了人道主义的包袱 |
[30:22] | and your continued attempts to find an antidote for the Hoffan drug. | 拼命地想找到Hoffan药的解毒剂 |
[30:25] | Once you have refocused your attention | 一旦你把注意力转回到 这个基地的药物供给 以及人员上 我觉得你不会有问题的 |
[30:27] | back to the medical needs of this base and its personnel, | |
[30:31] | I don’t think you’ll have a problem. | |
[30:33] | Wait a second! People are dying out there! | 等等 人们快要死了 |
[30:38] | I know. | 我知道 相信我 如果帮得了 我不会袖手旁观 那Michael呢? |
[30:39] | And believe me, if I thought there was anything I could do about it, | |
[30:44] | – I would. – What about Michael? | |
[30:46] | Michael knows the defensive capabilities of this base and our ships. | Michael了解我们基地和飞船的防御能力 |
[30:50] | The IOA thinks it’s highly unlikely he will launch an unprovoked attack. | IOA认为他不大可能主动进攻 |
[30:55] | So that’s it, then? We’re supposed to just stand back | 那么就这样了? 眼睁睁地看着他征服飞马系? |
[30:57] | and let him take over the rest of the galaxy? | |
[30:59] | How many more of our own people have to die, Doctor? | 还有多少我们的人会死去 医生? |
[31:03] | Colonel Sheppard, Colonel Carter, Ronon, Teyla, they were your friends. | Sheppard 中校 Carter上校 Ronon Teyla 他们都是你的朋友 |
[31:08] | Sheppard is not dead. | Sheppard 没有死 |
[31:10] | Right. | 没错 |
[31:11] | He’s just been transported 48,000 years into the future. | 他只是被传送到了48000年之后的未来 |
[31:17] | I guess that makes him one of the lucky ones. | 他还算是个幸运的家伙 |
[31:27] | McKAY: The idea of standing by and doing nothing | 想想眼睁睁地看着银河系陷入劫难 |
[31:29] | while the rest of the galaxy was suffering was… | 却无能为力 对Jennifer打击太大了 |
[31:32] | Well, it was too much for Jennifer to take. | |
[31:36] | The more I thought about it, the more I realized she was right. | 我越想越觉得她是对的 |
[31:41] | If you’ve come here to try and convince me to stay, Rodney, | 如果你是来说服我留下 Rodney 你是白费工夫 我已经下定决心了 |
[31:44] | you’re wasting your time. I already made up my mind. | |
[31:47] | No. I’ve come here to tell you I’m leaving, too. | 不 我是来告诉你我也和你一起走 |
[31:54] | We had three weeks on the Daedalus | 整整三个星期 我们在Daedalus上无所事事 只能回想发生过的一切 |
[31:56] | with nothing else to think about but everything that had happened. | |
[32:00] | We went over it a thousand times, | 我们回想了上千次 想象怎么做才能得到不同结果 |
[32:01] | trying to imagine what we might have done differently. | |
[32:03] | It was awful. | 太可怕了 |
[32:08] | Well, at least we had each other. | 至少我们还有对方 |
[32:11] | By the time we got back to Earth, well, | 等我们到了地球 |
[32:15] | We weren’t just colleagues anymore. | 我们就不只是同事的关系了 |
[32:25] | Wait a minute. You and Keller? | 等等 你和Keller? |
[32:28] | – Why do you find that so surprising? – I’m just saying. | 你干吗这么吃惊? 我只是说 如果我们要搞乱这时间线 |
[32:31] | If we start monkeying around with this timeline here, | |
[32:33] | there’s no guarantee it’s going to turn out the same for you two. | 没法保证你们还是一对儿 |
[32:35] | – That’s what I’m counting on. – Why is that? | 我就指望这个了 你幸存下来 得到了这女孩 听起来不赖 |
[32:37] | You survived, you got the girl. Doesn’t sound so bad. | |
[32:40] | No. No, at first, it was great. | 不 不 一开始简直棒极了 |
[32:43] | I got a high-paying job with an aerospace engineering firm, | 我在一家航空工程公司找到一份高薪工作 |
[32:47] | Jennifer started her own practice… | Jennifer开始了自己的生意 |
[32:49] | Things were just starting to come together. | 一切都开始走上正轨 |
[33:02] | We should’ve known we wouldn’t get off so easy. | 我们该知道没那么好事 |
[33:07] | I’m sorry to say, but all her internal organs are failing. | 抱歉 可她的所有脏器都开始衰竭了 |
[33:11] | Of course, no regular doctor could diagnose what was wrong with her. | 当然 没有一个普通的医生 能诊断出她生了什么病 |
[33:15] | We wound up back at Stargate Command, less than a year after we’d left. | 离开不到一年 我们又回到了星门指挥部 |
[33:20] | Complications due to repeated exposure to the Hoffan drug. | 反复暴露在Hoffan药下导致的并发症 |
[33:23] | – I’m so sorry. – No cure. | 没治了 |
[33:37] | I thought I was going to lose my mind. I didn’t know what to do. | 我觉得我要疯了 不知如何是好 |
[33:41] | After everything we’d been through, to have this happen? It was too much. | 熬过了这么多之后 这太让我无法接受 |
[33:49] | And that’s when I had my idea. | 就在那时 我有了这个主意 |
[33:59] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[34:00] | – Where have you been? – I’ve been working. | – 你去哪儿了? – 在做事呢 |
[34:03] | – Working? On what? – The solution, | 做事? 什么事? 找个解决一切问题的办法 |
[34:04] | to everything. | |
[34:06] | Well, you, this, all of this. | 你 你的病 Atlantis的事 飞马系的灾难 Michael 所有的一切 |
[34:07] | I mean, Atlantis, Pegasus, Michael, everything. | |
[34:11] | – What are you talking about? – I’m going to change the timeline. | 你在说什么? 我要改变时间线 |
[34:14] | I’m going to make it so none of this ever happened. | 这样 一切就不会发生了 |
[34:15] | I mean, you won’t get sick, Teyla won’t die, | 你不会生病 Teyla也不会死 |
[34:17] | Michael won’t complete his research, none of it. | Michael没法完成它的研究 一切都不会发生 |
[34:20] | Oh, Rodney. | 哦 Rodney |
[34:21] | I’ve already worked out the basic plan. The details will be a bit more complicated. | 我已经有个大概的主意了 细节有些复杂 |
[34:24] | I’ll probably have to create a whole new form of math | 我可能需要创造一套 全新数学形式来计算 – 但我知道我能行 – Rodney 木已成舟 |
[34:26] | just to do the calculations, but I know I can do it. | |
[34:28] | What’s done is done. | |
[34:32] | You can’t change the past. | – 你无法改变过去 – 可以 我可以 我就要这么做 即使耗尽我的余生 |
[34:33] | You can! I can! And I’m going to, even if it takes the rest of my life. | |
[34:41] | You think that’s what I want? | 你觉得那是我想要的? |
[34:44] | Well, why not? | 不是吗? |
[34:48] | The year I spent in Atlantis, I… | 在Atlantis的这些年 |
[34:53] | I saw more things than people even dream about in their lifetime. | 我见过的东西比一般人梦见的都多 |
[35:02] | – I don’t have any regrets. – Well, I do. | – 我毫无遗憾 – 但我有 |
[35:06] | I got a whole boatload of them, and I want to do something about it. | 我有成筐的遗憾 我想弥补 |
[35:09] | No. | 不行 |
[35:11] | Just promise me that you’re not going to waste the rest of your life | 答应我你不会把以后的日子浪费在 |
[35:15] | chasing after something that’s already gone. | 改变已经发生的事上 |
[35:20] | But I couldn’t let it go. | 但我无法释怀 |
[35:24] | She died three days later. | 三天后她过世了 |
[35:30] | I quit the research firm, | 从研究所辞职 |
[35:32] | took a job teaching physics at a local community college. | 在社区大学教物理 |
[35:36] | Not much money, but it gave me the free time I needed. | 薪水不高 但时间充裕 |
[35:45] | I’ll admit it wasn’t much of a life. | 我承认生活很单调 |
[35:48] | Jeannie came by every once in a while to check up on me. | Jeanie不时来探望我 |
[35:53] | When she realized she wasn’t going to be able to convince me to stop, | 当她发现无法劝阻我 |
[35:55] | she decided to pitch in and help me with the calculations. | 她决定加入并帮我计算 |
[36:00] | It’s obviously nothing. I did that yesterday. Look… | – 你看 我显然已经做了 – 不 你没有 但最终她也受够了 |
[36:02] | – Oh, you did not. – Look, this is what I’m thinking… | |
[36:05] | But eventually, even she got fed up. | |
[36:08] | I never wavered. | 我从未退缩 |
[36:13] | Years went by. Twenty-five years, to be exact. | 时光如梭 准确的说过了25年 |
[36:22] | And suddenly, I had it. | 忽然有一天 我成功了 |
[36:26] | There was only one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[36:27] | I needed to get back to Atlantis. | 我需要回到Atlantis |
[36:31] | I didn’t have a lot of friends at Stargate Command. | 我在星们指挥部的朋友不多 |
[36:35] | But I only needed one. | 但我只需要一个 |
[36:37] | – Dr. McKay. Good to see you. – General Lorne. | – Mckay博士 很高兴见到你 – 你好 Lorne将军 |
[36:40] | Come on in, have a seat. | 请进 随便坐 |
[36:45] | I… | 我 呃 我读了您的提案 您没告诉别人吧? |
[36:47] | – I read your proposal. – You didn’t tell anyone else, did you? | |
[36:51] | I’m not quite as stupid as you might think, Doc. | 我没您想的那么蠢 博士 |
[36:54] | But I’m sorry, there’s just no way I’d ever be able to get this authorized. | 但很抱歉 我没法让它通过 |
[36:59] | Well, then don’t. You don’t have to tell them what it is. I mean, | 好吧 那就不批 你不用告诉他们这是什么 |
[37:02] | tell them it’s a research project. Tell them whatever the hell you want. | 就告诉他们这是个研究项目 告诉他们你需要些什么 |
[37:05] | Rodney, you’re talking about altering the timeline here. | 你要把这儿的时间顺序打乱 |
[37:10] | Changing history. Changing everything. | 更改历史 变换一切 |
[37:13] | Do you really think that either of us has the right to make that call? | 你真觉得我们两个有这个权力吗? |
[37:16] | Let’s cut to the chase. | 咱们直接点儿吧 |
[37:18] | You saw what happened in Pegasus, | 你看见飞马系发生的事了 |
[37:21] | you know what’s happening here. | 你也清楚这里的现状 |
[37:23] | You really think this is the way it’s supposed to be? | 你真的觉得这是合理的吗? |
[37:29] | Maybe he felt sorry for me, | 或许他同情我 或许他觉得那样反正行不通 但他还是让我继续了 剩下的你都知道了 |
[37:31] | maybe he figured it wasn’t going to work anyway, | |
[37:34] | but he let me through. | |
[37:35] | The rest you know. | |
[37:38] | Well, I guess I’ve had a tough day, but you’ve had a tough 25 years. | 好吧 我今天过得糟透了 而你这25年都过得糟透了 |
[37:45] | Okay, we’re ready. | 好吧 我准备好了 |
[37:53] | Now, if this works, | 如果这能行 我就在这儿等着你出来 |
[37:55] | I’ll be waiting right here when you come out. | |
[37:58] | We don’t have much time to get you through the gate, | 我们没有太多时间让你通过星门 但我想我们能成功 |
[37:59] | but I think we can manage it. | |
[38:02] | And if it doesn’t work? | 如果不行呢? |
[38:03] | Well, you won’t feel a thing. Basically, you just won’t wake up. | 唔 不会有什么感觉的 大概就长眠不醒了 |
[38:09] | Right. Mmm-hmm. | 好吧 |
[38:14] | In the past 25 years, you happen to notice who won the Super Bowl? | 你知道过去的25年谁赢了世界杯赛? |
[38:17] | Oh. Afraid not. | 哦 不清楚 |
[38:20] | Stanley Cup? No? World Series? | Stanley杯? (美国)世界联赛? |
[38:24] | – I was never really much of a sports fan. – Right. | – 我不算是个体育迷 – 好吧 |
[38:27] | Had to ask. | 问问而已 |
[38:31] | Good luck, John. | 祝你好运 John |
[38:48] | Unscheduled off-world activation! | 未计划的外部激活 |
[38:53] | What have you got? | 收到什么吗? |
[38:55] | Receiving IDC. | 接收IDC |
[38:58] | – It’s Colonel Sheppard! – Lower the shield. | 是Sheppard中校 关闭护盾 |
[39:05] | Security! | 警卫! |
[39:17] | Whoa! Whoa! | |
[39:19] | – John! – Colonel! | 上校 |
[39:23] | It worked. | 成功了 Rodney 你是个天才 好的 |
[39:25] | – It worked. Rodney, you’re a genius. – Okay. | |
[39:28] | – John, what happened? – How much time has gone by? | John 怎么了? 过了多久了? |
[39:30] | You’ve been missing for 12 days. | 你失踪了12天 |
[39:32] | Twelve days. Twelve days. Okay. She wouldn’t have had her baby yet. | 12天 12天 好吧 她应该还没生 |
[39:34] | Look, I know this sounds kind of weird, but we’re on the clock. | 我知道这听上去荒谬 但我们时间很紧 |
[39:37] | – John, what are you talking about? – I know where Teyla is. | John 你在说什么? 我知道Teyla在哪儿 |
[39:50] | We don’t have time for this! | 现在没时间说这个 |
[39:51] | John, there are procedures we have to follow. You know that. | John 有些程序必须遵守 你明白的 |
[39:54] | I am not a clone! Is that what you’re worried about? | 我不是克隆人 你是在担心这个吗? |
[39:56] | No, your medical came back clean, telomeres and all. | 你的体检报告没问题 包括端粒和其他的 |
[39:58] | But there are other things we need to discuss. | 但另外有点东西我们讨论一下 |
[40:00] | I mean, you have to admit, this is a pretty wild story, even for this place. | 我是说 即使对这儿来说 这故事也太离谱了 |
[40:03] | But that’s my whole point! How could I make this up? | 这就是我想说的 我怎么可能捏造这一切? |
[40:06] | McKAY: Sam, believe it or not, I found it. | Sam无论你信不信 我找到它了 |
[40:09] | It was in the sensor log. | 就在Lorne说他拨号的时候 |
[40:10] | It’s a solar flare capable of interfering with the wormhole from M4S-587 | 在传感器的日志里确实有个能干扰 |
[40:13] | at exactly the moment that Lorne says he dialed. | M4S-587的虫洞的太阳耀斑 |
[40:15] | Well, why didn’t the gate’s failsafe prevent the wormhole from locking? | 为什么大门的安全装置 没有防止虫洞锁定? |
[40:18] | Well, we’ve had a number of glitches | 上次升级操作系统后 就出了些小故障 |
[40:20] | since we last updated the operating system. | |
[40:23] | Oh, that’s what you call a glitch, huh? | 哦 你管那个叫小故障? |
[40:25] | Yes, well… | 好吧 我会跟Zalenka好好谈谈的 |
[40:26] | You should know that I’ll be giving Zelenka a stern talking-to. | |
[40:29] | Can we go now? | 我们现在能去了吗? |
[40:43] | Look, I know you’ve already been debriefed about the future events, | 听着 我知道你已经 汇报过未来事件了 |
[40:47] | all the things we’re hoping to avoid, | 所有我们希望避免的那些 但还有一件事我想知道 |
[40:48] | but there’s just one more thing I need to know. | |
[40:51] | What? | 什么? |
[40:53] | Do I still have hair? | 我会秃头吗? |
[40:56] | No. Let’s go! | 是的 出发 |
[41:23] | Rodney, you got anything? | Rodney 有什么发现? |
[41:25] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[41:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:29] | Yeah, I’ve got some kind of a data terminal. Let me see if I can power it up and hack in. | 是的 我们找到了某种数据终端 我试试看能不能启动并侵入 |
[41:39] | This is it. This is where they found her. | 这儿 他们就是在这儿找到她的 |
[41:41] | How do you know? – Because he described it to me. | 你怎么知道的? 他向我描述过 |
[41:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:54] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[41:56] | McKay, we got something. – What is it? | McKay 我们有发现 是什么? |
[41:59] | Some twisted version of a maternity ward. | 一个另类的产房 |
[42:02] | I think we’re too early, though, | 我觉得我们来早了 不过他会带她 来这儿生产的 |
[42:03] | but he’s going to bring her here to have the baby. | |
[42:05] | Hold on… | 等等 我进去了 |
[42:06] | I’m in. | |
[42:07] | Whoa! Jackpot! | 哇哦 中大奖了 |
[42:10] | – What have you got? – I got everything! | 你找到什么了? |
[42:11] | I’ve got gate addresses, I’ve got subspace communication codes, | 一切 我找到星门地址了 还有次空间的联络密码 |
[42:14] | I’ve even got his research into the hybrids! | 还有他对混血的研究 |
[42:16] | He’s history! | 他的所有资料 |
[42:18] | No, no… No, no, no. What happened? | 不不不 怎么了? |
[42:21] | – What’s that? – Oh, no! | 那是什么? 哦 不 |
[42:23] | – Doc? – It’s a countdown. | 博士? 是个倒计时 |
[42:28] | Colonel, it’s a booby-trap. We’ve got to get out of here now! | 上校 这是个圈套 咱们得离开这儿 马上 星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯 |
[42:30] | Colonel, it’s a booby-trap. We’ve got to get out of here now! |