时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Stargate Atlantis. | |
[00:03] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[00:05] | Nabel Golan. | |
[00:07] | You’re the one responsible for the death of the Athosians. | 是你给Athosian人们带来的死亡 |
[00:09] | Unless I lied about that as well. | 除非我在这件事上也撒谎了 |
[00:11] | I believe I had a vision last night. | 我想我昨晚看到了一个幻觉 |
[00:14] | I saw Kanaan, the father of my son. | 我孩子的父亲Kanaan |
[00:17] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[00:18] | Dart! | |
[00:22] | Do not destroy the enemy ship. Teyla may be onboard. | 不要摧毁敌舰 Teyla可能在上面 |
[00:25] | Bad news, Sheppard. | 我有坏消息 Sheppard |
[00:26] | The cruiser made the jump to hyperspace. It’s gone. | 巡洋舰已经跳到超空间去了 它消失了 |
[00:32] | Kanaan. I came for you, just like you asked. | 我按照你的请求来找你了 |
[00:36] | Like I asked. | 是按照我的请求吧 |
[00:40] | Michael. | |
[00:42] | Any sign of her, sir? She’s not here. | 有她的迹象吗 长官? 她不在这 |
[00:46] | Finally! It’s about bloody time. What took you so long? | 终于 我就想着你们该来了 你们怎么花了这么长时间? |
[01:03] | It’s just weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[01:21] | I’m sorry about all this, Doctor. | 我很抱歉要这么做 医生 |
[01:23] | That’s all right. I realize there’s a protocol | 没事的 我知道这是规矩 |
[01:25] | when dealing with someone who’s been a prisoner for a long time. | 对被敌方俘获的人要进行检查 |
[01:28] | In fact, I wrote it. | 事实上 这个规程是我制定的 |
[01:30] | Although, if you take much more blood, I think I might faint. | 但是 如果你再多抽一点血 我就要晕倒了 |
[01:33] | Oh, that’s the last batch. | 这是最后一点了 |
[01:36] | You should also check for trace narcotics. | 你还应该检查一下麻醉剂 |
[01:38] | Michael was giving me regular injections of some sort of drug cocktail, | Micheal定期给我注射某种混和药物 主要包含镇静剂 我想 |
[01:41] | mostly sedatives, I think. | |
[01:43] | All right. | 好的 |
[01:49] | You sure he’s not a Replicator? | 你确定他不是复制者? |
[01:51] | No, scans would have picked it up right away. | 要是的话 扫描仪马上就会发现了 |
[01:53] | – Then who the hell is he? – I don’t know. | 那么他到底是谁? 我不知道 我和你们一样的惊讶 |
[01:54] | Look, I’m as freaked out about this as you are. | |
[01:57] | You don’t really think it’s him, do you? | 你不会认为这真是他吧? |
[01:59] | No. Well, I mean… Maybe. | 没有 嗯 我想有可能 |
[02:01] | Look, so we’ve ruled out advanced robotics. | 我们已经排除了他是 高级机器人的可能 |
[02:03] | That still leaves us half a dozen possible other explanations. | 但是剩下好几种可能的解释 |
[02:07] | – Like? – Well, like alternate timeline, | 比如? 比如说另一种时间线 平行宇宙 |
[02:09] | parallel universe, cloning, you know, take your pick. | 克隆人 你自己选吧 |
[02:11] | Just another day in outer space. | 外太空这种怪事就是多 |
[02:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:19] | Well, | |
[02:20] | we’ve completed the preliminary exam. | 我们已经完成了初步检查 |
[02:23] | McKAY: And? | 结果? |
[02:25] | Every test we’ve run confirms it. | 所有的测试都确认 |
[02:28] | That man down there is Dr. Carson Beckett. | 下面的那个人 就是Carson Beckett医生 血缘(下集) |
[03:44] | – Rodney. – Carson. | |
[03:46] | So sorry I haven’t come by before now. It’s been pretty hectic here the last few days. | 很抱歉我没有早点进来 我们这里最近有点忙碌有点乱 |
[03:49] | That’s all right. I understand. | 没事的 我们理解 |
[03:51] | Any word on when I can get out of here? | 知不知道我什么时候能出去? |
[03:54] | That might take a little time. | 那可能还要一些时间 真的? |
[03:56] | Oh. Really? | |
[03:58] | God, it’s good to see you. | 天那 能见到你太高兴了 |
[04:00] | Think about how I feel. | 感同身受 |
[04:02] | I’m the one that’s been a prisoner for almost two years. | 我被俘虏了两年了 |
[04:06] | Two years? | 两年? 从我在M8G-352上开始 |
[04:07] | Aye. Since M8G-352. | |
[04:11] | The planet where we left Michael and the other converted Wraith. | 就是我们安置Michael和其他 被转换的Wraith的星球 |
[04:13] | Right. That’s where you were captured. | 嗯 你就是在那里被抓住的 |
[04:16] | Well, yes. | 是的 |
[04:17] | – You do remember, Rodney? – Yes. Yeah, I just… | 你还记得这事吧 Rodney? 是的 我只是… |
[04:20] | Well, we need you to fill in some of the details. | 我们需要你补充一些细节 |
[04:23] | Oh, all right. | 好的 |
[04:25] | Well, as you may have already guessed, | 你应该已经猜到了 我们的药物不是百分百有效 |
[04:28] | the treatment was less | than 100查 effective. |
[04:31] | Despite the daily injections, some of them began to revert, | 尽管我们每天都进行注射 有些人还是开始回转 |
[04:34] | including Michael. | 包括Michael |
[04:38] | I think they may have used their Wraith | 我猜他们使用了Wraith的 心灵感应能力召唤了一艘母舰 |
[04:39] | telepathic abilities to summon a hive ship, | |
[04:41] | but I can’t be certain. | 但是我不能确定 |
[04:43] | All I know is I was being interrogated by Michael, | 我只记得Michael审问了我 |
[04:45] | then he must have given me an injection of some kind, | 然后给我打了一针什么 |
[04:48] | because the next thing I remember, I woke up on another planet. | 我再醒来的时候 我已经在另一个星球上了 |
[04:50] | Why did he take you prisoner? | 他为什么要把你抓起来? |
[04:52] | He wanted me to help with his research, combining Wraith and human DNA. | 他要我帮他进行 人类Wraith DNA混合的研究 |
[04:58] | Of course, I refused at first, | 我一开始当然是拒绝的 但是有一天… |
[05:01] | but then, one day, | |
[05:03] | he brought another prisoner into my cell. | 他带了另一个囚犯来到我的牢房 |
[05:05] | A young lady. | 一个年轻的女孩 |
[05:08] | Couldn’t have been more than 20 years of age. | 连20岁都不到 |
[05:13] | And he killed her in cold blood right in front of my eyes. | 然后他在我面前血腥地把她杀害了 |
[05:16] | He said every day I refused to help, he’d kill another just like her. | 他说我如果不帮忙 他每天就会杀一个像她一样的人 |
[05:21] | From that moment on, I cooperated. | 从那以后 我就合作了 |
[05:25] | Carson, I’m so sorry. | Carson 我很抱歉 |
[05:28] | It wasn’t easy. | 坚持下来很不容易 |
[05:30] | I’ll admit, at times, I almost gave up hope. | 我承认 有时候我都放弃希望了 |
[05:34] | But that’s when I thought about you, | 但是我想到你 Sheppard中校 Teyla和其他队员 |
[05:35] | Colonel Sheppard, Teyla, and the rest of the team. | |
[05:39] | I knew you’d be out there somewhere looking for me. | 我知道你们一定在什么地方找我 |
[05:43] | Yeah. | 啊 |
[05:44] | – See, the thing is, we weren’t. – Weren’t what? | 但 事实是 我们没有 你们没有什么? |
[05:48] | We weren’t looking for you. We didn’t know you were missing. | 我们没在找你 我们不知道你失踪了 |
[05:50] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[05:52] | We went back to M8G-352. We rescued you from Michael. | 我们回到了M8G-352 把你从Michael手中救回来了 |
[05:55] | I mean, he got away, but we got you back to Atlantis safe and sound. | 他逃走了 但是我们把你 安然无恙地带回了Atlantis |
[05:59] | What in the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[06:01] | Obviously, not you-you, but another you, another Carson Beckett. | 很明显 不是你的那个你 另外一个Carson Beckett回来了 |
[06:06] | Is this a joke? | 你是在开玩笑吗? |
[06:07] | I wish it was. | 我希望是的 |
[06:09] | You’re telling me there’s another Carson Beckett walking around this base? | 你是说这基地上还有 另外一个Carson Beckett? |
[06:10] | You’re telling me there’s another Carson Beckett walking around this base? | |
[06:12] | – Well, no. – Rodney! | 没有 |
[06:16] | He came back from the planet. | 他从那个星球回来了 |
[06:18] | He resumed his duties. Everything went back to normal. | 恢复了他的职责 一切都恢复平常 |
[06:23] | And about six months later, he was killed in an explosion. | 6个月之后 他在一次爆炸中牺牲了 |
[06:30] | To us, you weren’t missing, Carson, you were dead. | 对我们来说 Carson 你没有失踪 你已经死了 |
[06:40] | Have you spoken to your Wraith contact? | 你和你的Wraith线人联系过了? |
[06:42] | He claims he’s given us everything he knows about Michael, | 他声称他已经把他对Michael 所知的一切告诉我们了 |
[06:44] | but I assume he’s lying. | 但我猜他在说谎 |
[06:46] | Until we can come up with something that he can use, | 除非我们给他点好处 |
[06:48] | he’s not much good to us. | 他是不会帮我们的 |
[06:50] | So we need to find our intel somewhere else. | 那么我们得从其他途径收集情报 |
[06:52] | Yeah, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 这就是我要和你谈的 |
[06:55] | You mean Beckett. | 你是说从Beckett那儿? |
[06:57] | He has been inside Michael’s operation and he may know something. | 他曾在Michael组织的内部 他可能知道些什么 |
[07:00] | Or he could have been planted there for us to find. | 或者他是故意在那等我们发现的 |
[07:03] | Look, for all we know, this whole thing could be a set-up. | 就我们知道的来说 这件事很有可能是陷阱 |
[07:05] | Oh, sure, anything’s possible. | 是的 什么事都有可能 |
[07:08] | John, the Carson Beckett you knew was killed. You were there. You all were. | John 你认识的Carson Beckett已经死了 你在场的 你们都在 |
[07:13] | I’m sorry to say it, but you need to remember that. | 我很抱歉要这么说 但是你们都得记住这个事实 |
[07:18] | I know this is a lot for you to take in… | 我知道你很难接受… |
[07:20] | Aye, you’re damn right it is. | 这点你说的太对了… |
[07:22] | First, you tell me I’m not the only Carson Beckett, | 首先你和我说我不是 唯一的Carson Beckett |
[07:24] | and then you tell me the other one died in a horrible explosion. | 然后又告诉我另一个 在一次恐怖的爆炸中死了 |
[07:28] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天那 |
[07:29] | My mother! You didn’t tell her, did you? | 我妈妈! 你没有把那事告诉她吧? |
[07:32] | Well, yeah. | 告诉了 |
[07:33] | Good Lord. | 上帝啊 |
[07:35] | You were dead. I mean, I’m sorry to be blunt, but we buried you. | 但你死了啊 原谅我的直率 但我们亲手埋了你 |
[07:37] | I mean, there was a memorial service at her church. I was there. | 我们还在她的教堂举办了哀悼仪式 |
[07:39] | This can’t be happening. | 这太荒谬了 我要回去 我要和她谈谈 |
[07:40] | I have to go back there. I have to talk to her. | |
[07:42] | No, you can’t. I mean, do you have any idea | 你不能 你知道这会造成什么后果吗? |
[07:43] | what kind of effect that could have? | |
[07:45] | Besides, what’re you going to say to her? | |
[07:46] | I’ll say the Air Force made a bloody mistake! That’s what I’ll say. | 我会说空军犯了一个严重的错误! |
[07:48] | – Carson… – No, Rodney, this is too much. | – 不 Rondey 这太过分了 |
[07:50] | Get Dr. Weir in here. I need to speak to her now. | 叫Weir博士过来 我要和她谈谈 |
[07:55] | What? | 怎么了? |
[07:58] | – I can’t do that. – Why not? | 我办不到 为什么? |
[08:01] | She’s dead, Carson. | 她已经死了 Carson |
[08:05] | She was killed by the Replicators. | 她被复制者杀害了 |
[08:07] | Sacrificed herself to save the rest of us. | 她牺牲了自己 拯救了我们大家 |
[08:12] | I’m sorry, I… | 我很抱歉 我… |
[08:15] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道该说什么好… |
[08:18] | You know, for the better part of the two years | 你知道 过去两年 我大部分时间 |
[08:22] | I imagined what it would be like the day I finally got back to Atlantis. | 都在想我回到Atlantis后会怎么样 |
[08:29] | This isn’t exactly how I pictured it. | 但这和我想的完全不一样 |
[08:42] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[08:45] | Just another dead world. Destroyed by the Wraith, | 另一个已经死去的星球 被Wraith毁灭了 又被幸存者遗弃 现在谁都不记得这个地方了 |
[08:48] | abandoned by the survivors, forgotten by both. | |
[08:53] | A perfect place to conduct my work. | 所以这是我工作的完美场所 |
[09:00] | Open it. | 打开 |
[09:15] | I’ll leave you to get re-acquainted. | 我先让你们团聚一下 |
[09:25] | Teyla? | |
[09:27] | Halling? | |
[09:39] | What have you got for me, Doctor? | 有什么结果吗 医生? |
[09:42] | I think I’ve solved the mystery. | 我想我解出了迷题了 |
[09:45] | You know what a telomere is, Colonel? | 你知道端粒是什么吧 上校? |
[09:47] | It’s part of a human chromosome, right? | 是人体染色体的一部分 对吗? |
[09:48] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 |
[09:51] | Each time a cell divides, the chromosome is torn apart and rebuilt, | 染色体在细胞分裂的时候 分裂并重建 |
[09:55] | and in the process, a small amount of the telomere gets used up. | 在这个过程中一小部分 端粒被消耗掉 |
[09:58] | As a result, telomeres become shorter over time. | 所以 端粒会随着时间变短 |
[10:01] | The more we age, the shorter they get. | 我们年龄越大 端粒就越短 |
[10:03] | And this is Dr. Beckett’s? | 这是Beckett医生的? |
[10:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:07] | According to the scan, | 根据扫描结果 他的端粒比他这个 年龄段的男性要短30% |
[10:10] | his telomeres are 30% shorter | |
[10:12] | than they should be for a man of his age. | |
[10:15] | The only explanation is that the original DNA came from an adult cell, | 唯一的解释是他的原始DNA来源于 |
[10:19] | one where the telomeres had already started to degrade. | 端粒已经缩短的成体细胞 |
[10:22] | – So… – You can forget parallel universes. | 所以… 你可以忘记平行宇宙了 |
[10:26] | He’s a clone. | 他是克隆的 |
[10:31] | I did not ever think I would see you again. | 我从没想过还能见到你们 |
[10:33] | Nor did we. | 我们也是 |
[10:35] | I just wish it were under happier circumstances. | 我只希望我们能在 更好的情况下重聚 |
[10:41] | Where are the rest of our people? | 其他的人呢? |
[10:44] | – They were taken. – Taken? | 他们被带走了 带走了? |
[10:47] | To be experimented upon, | 被带去做实验 转化成那些… |
[10:49] | converted into one of those… | |
[10:51] | Those things. | 那些怪物 |
[10:52] | How long has this been going on? | 这已经进行了多久了? |
[10:54] | For months. Since the day of our arrival. | 好几个月了 从我们到达的那天开始的 |
[10:56] | Kanaan was one of the first. | Kanaan是第一批的 |
[10:58] | I know. I saw him on Michael’s ship. | 我知道 我在Michael的船上看见他了 |
[11:02] | But I did not realize it had happened to so many. | 但我没有意识到 已经有这么多人被转换了 |
[11:06] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:08] | I should have been at the village the day you were captured. | 你们被抓住的时候 我应该和你们在一起的 |
[11:10] | There was nothing you could have done. | 你不能改变什么 |
[11:13] | Fifty men armed with stunners infiltrated our village under the cover of night. | 50个人拿着击昏枪乘着夜幕 侵入我们的村子 |
[11:17] | We were taken completely by surprise. | 我们毫无防备 |
[11:19] | These four walls have been our prison ever since. | 然后我们就一直被关在这里 |
[11:22] | You must not abandon hope. | 你们绝对不能放弃希望 |
[11:25] | The people of Atlantis know of my disappearance | Atlantis的人知道我失踪了 他们会找我的 |
[11:28] | and they are looking for me. | |
[11:30] | It will not be long before they come to our rescue. | 他们很快就能来援救我们了 |
[11:33] | That is a very pleasant thought, | 这是非常好的想法 但直到刚才 我们都指望着你会来救我们 |
[11:36] | but until today, we held out the same hope about you. | |
[11:46] | I knew you would want to see the results for yourself. | 我知道你会想亲眼看看检测结果 |
[11:51] | And you’re certain it’s from my sample? | 你确定这是我的样本? |
[11:53] | I ran the test myself, twice. | 我亲自做了两遍检测 |
[11:57] | There’s no mistake. | 不会有差错的 |
[12:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:02] | Just… | |
[12:04] | It doesn’t matter. | 这没有关系的 |
[12:05] | Well, that’s easy for you to say, | 你说起来容易 你又没有刚发现 自己是从试管里长出来的 |
[12:06] | but you’re not the one who just found out | |
[12:08] | he was made in a test-tube. | |
[12:09] | As far as I’m concerned, one of the best friends | 但就我而言 我最好的一个朋友 刚刚死而复生了 |
[12:10] | I ever had just came back from the dead. | |
[12:12] | I’m not going to quibble over a couple of telomeres. | 我才不会管什么端粒呢 |
[12:14] | Thank you kindly for that, but it still doesn’t change the fact | 谢谢你这么说 但这不能改变 我不是真的Carson Beckett的事实 |
[12:16] | that I’m not the real Carson Beckett. | |
[12:18] | No. No, you’re not, because the real Carson Beckett | 是的 你不是 因为真正的Carson Beckett 不会傻站在这怜悯自己 |
[12:20] | wouldn’t be standing here feeling sorry for himself. | |
[12:21] | He’d be trying to figure out how to help us. | 他回去研究如何能帮助我们 |
[12:22] | I’m willing to do whatever I can, Rodney, | 我愿意尽我所能 Rodney |
[12:24] | but I’m not so sure that my help will be wanted. | 但是我知道你们要不要我的帮助 |
[12:26] | Why wouldn’t it be? | 为什么不要呢? |
[12:33] | We’re talking about someone who was, for all intents and purposes, | 不管怎么说 我们在谈论的是一个 我们所见过的最危险的人物 制造出来的人 |
[12:36] | manufactured by one of the most dangerous individuals | |
[12:39] | we’ve ever come across. | |
[12:40] | Fundamentally, he’s not that different from those hybrids, | 根本上说 他和那些混血 没有什么区别 |
[12:42] | and I doubt very much we’d be arguing about whether we can trust them. | 而且我不觉得我们需要讨论 能不能相信他 |
[12:45] | But there’s no denying the fact that he’s no ordinary clone. | 但不能说他是一个普通的克隆 |
[12:48] | I mean, somehow, Michael has managed to reproduce his memories, | Michael通过某种方法复制了他的 |
[12:51] | his thought processes, I mean, his personality. | 记忆 思维方式和性格 |
[12:53] | I’ve spent some time with him, and I’m telling you, he’s Carson. | 我和他已经相处了一会儿 我告诉你们 他是Carson |
[12:56] | It doesn’t necessarily mean it’s safe to act on any information he might give us. | 这不代表按照他给我们的 信息行动是安全的 |
[13:01] | Look, he may genuinely believe that he’s helping us | 他可能认为他是在帮我们 |
[13:04] | and still be playing right into Michael’s hand. | 但实际上是正中Michael下怀 |
[13:06] | She’s got a point, Rodney. What exactly is he offering? | 她说得对 Rodney 他有什么具体提议? |
[13:09] | He knows the layout of at least four facilities | 他知道Michael在四个星球上 的基地的布局 |
[13:11] | that Michael has on different planets. | |
[13:12] | Apparently, he likes to move around a lot, | 显然他很喜欢东躲西藏 和Wraith打游击战 |
[13:14] | stay one step ahead of the Wraith. | |
[13:15] | What about gate addresses? | 有星门地址吗? |
[13:16] | Well, they blindfolded him every time they moved him, so he couldn’t see the DHD. | 他们每次都会蒙住他的眼睛 以防止他看到DHD |
[13:20] | Although, he did catch a glimpse of an address | 但是他有一次瞥到 Michael的手下拨的地址 |
[13:21] | dialed by one of Michael’s mercenaries. | |
[13:23] | That could be a place to start. | 那可以作为一个开始 |
[13:32] | Go ahead, Rodney. I’ll catch up. | 你先去吧 Rodney 我马上就来 |
[13:43] | Is he ever going to say a word to me? | 他是不是从此就不再理我了? |
[13:45] | You gotta give him a break. He’s not good dealing with this sort of thing. | 你得让他缓一缓 他不太善于处理这种事 |
[13:49] | What sort of thing? | 哪种事? |
[13:50] | Oh, you know, clones, duplicates, people coming back from the dead. | 克隆啊 复制品啊 起死回生的人啊 |
[13:55] | We went through this with Elizabeth. | 我们在Elizabeth身上经历过这事 |
[13:56] | Rodney told me. It must be difficult. | Rodney告诉我了 一定很不好受 |
[13:58] | – He’ll come around. – Aye. | 他会好起来的 |
[14:08] | Thank you. I must be a wee bit rusty. | 谢谢你 我一定是有点老骨头了 |
[14:10] | You’re not rusty, Doc. You were just never very good at this. | 你不是老骨头 医生 只是你不擅长干这个 |
[14:13] | Fair enough. | 同意 |
[14:15] | Now, John, | John 我想说 感谢你 |
[14:16] | I just want to say, | |
[14:18] | thank you. | |
[14:19] | For trusting me. | 能相信我 |
[14:21] | You’ll have no regrets. | 你不会后悔的 |
[14:23] | – Doc? – Aye? | 医生? 嗯? |
[14:25] | Forgot your radio. | 你忘了对讲机 |
[14:27] | No regrets. | 你不会后悔的 正好赶上了高兴的时候 |
[14:49] | Hmm. Just in time for happy hour. | |
[14:57] | I was hoping maybe you could help us. We’re looking for a friend of ours | 我想也许你可以帮助我们 我们在找一个朋友 他有时到这来 |
[15:01] | who’s been known to stop in now and then. | |
[15:05] | You’ve come to the wrong place. | 你们来错地方了 |
[15:07] | We haven’t even told you what he looks like. | 我还没有告诉你他长得什么样呢 |
[15:09] | You misunderstand me. | 你没听懂 |
[15:12] | No one here cares what he looks like. | 没人管他长什么样 |
[15:14] | You’ve come to the wrong place if you’re looking for information. | 你不应该到这里来收集情报 |
[15:19] | Look. | 听着 |
[15:21] | I know you’re trying to keep up appearances here | 我知道你想保护你的朋友 但是我们可以给你回报 |
[15:23] | for your friends, but I think we can make it worth your while. | |
[15:27] | I think it would be best if you turn around and be on your way. | 我向你们最好马上转身走人 |
[15:33] | John! | |
[15:39] | That’s P-90 fire! | 那是P90 |
[16:03] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗? |
[16:05] | No, but we need to get him back to Atlantis as soon as possible. | 没有 但我们要尽快送他回Atlantis |
[16:15] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[16:16] | Colonel Sheppard’s team’s coming back. They’ve got injuries. | Sheppard中校的小队正在返回 他们有伤员 |
[16:23] | What happened? – This guy took a shot at us with a P-90. | 发生了什么? 他用P-90超我们射击 |
[16:27] | We’re okay, but, you know, he took a little header off the balcony. | 我们没事 但是他从楼上掉下来了 |
[16:31] | A P-90? Where’d he get it? | 他怎么得到的? |
[16:33] | That’s the question. | 这是个问题 |
[16:34] | On three. One, two, three, up. | 数到三 1 2 3 起 |
[16:37] | GSC 6, respiration 16, pulse 150, blood pressure 70 over 50. | GSC 6 呼吸16 脉搏150 血压70/50 |
[16:40] | I applied pressure bandages at the scene. | 我在现场绑了压力绷带 |
[16:43] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[16:45] | I know this man. | 我认识这个人 |
[16:48] | His name’s Nabel. When Teyla and I went to New Athos, he was there. | 他叫Nabel Teyla和我在新Athos的时候 他就在那 |
[16:52] | He tried to kill us. | 他试图要杀掉我们 |
[16:53] | That’s all right, love. He’s unconscious now, | 没关系的 他现在是昏迷着 而且目前 急需我们的治疗 |
[16:55] | and, for the time being, in desperate need of our attention. | |
[16:57] | You can confront him later. Right now, we need to save his life. Let’s go, lads. | 你可以一会儿再处置他 现在我们要救他的命 我们走 伙计们 |
[17:08] | – Blood pressure? – 50 over 40. | 血压 |
[17:11] | It’s dropping. We need to stop this bleeding. | 还在下降 我们得止血 |
[17:12] | I need suction. Let’s prep for a C-spine x-ray. | 我需要吸引 准备一个C脊椎X光 |
[17:18] | – What can I do? – Grab some clamps and get busy. | 我能做什么? 拿几个钳子忙起来 |
[17:20] | Right. | 好 |
[17:21] | I’m guessing some pretty severe lacerations… | 我猜有几个很严重的裂口… |
[17:24] | Carson! | |
[17:27] | Get him to a bed, now! | 把他扶到床上去 快 |
[17:38] | It was Dr. Beckett’s idea to go there. | 去那里是Beckett的主意 |
[17:39] | Well, if we hadn’t have gone, | 如果我们没去 我们就不会抓到Michael的手下 |
[17:41] | we wouldn’t have captured one of Michael’s operatives. | |
[17:42] | You also wouldn’t have been nearly killed in an ambush. | 你们也不会中埋伏而差点被杀 |
[17:45] | It wasn’t that bad. It was one guy. | 事情没有那么糟糕 他只是一个人 |
[17:48] | Firing at you with one of our own weapons. | 但他用的是我们的武器 |
[17:51] | He was Michael’s spy in the Athosian village. | 他是Michael在Athosian村庄的间谍 |
[17:53] | He got the P-90 from the weapons cache we left there. | 他是从他们的武器库力偷到的P-90 |
[17:55] | It doesn’t change the fact that you were led into an ambush, | 但这改变不了你们中了埋伏的事实 |
[17:58] | intentionally or not. | 不管那是不是设计好的 |
[17:59] | Colonel Carter, this is Dr. Keller. | Carter上校 这是Keller医生 |
[18:02] | You’d better come down to the infirmary. There’s a problem with Dr. Beckett. | 你最好到医务室来一下 Beckett医生有点麻烦 |
[18:07] | After he collapsed, I did a scan and found evidence of necrosis | 他晕倒以后我扫描发现 他的内脏有坏死的迹象 |
[18:11] | in several of his internal organs. | |
[18:13] | His cells aren’t renewing fast enough to sustain tissue function. | 他的细胞更新速度 不足以维持组织功能 |
[18:17] | Any idea why? | 知道原因吗? |
[18:18] | I can only assume it’s a complication due to the fact he’s a clone. | 我只能假设这是克隆的并发症 |
[18:22] | I’ve given him a course of treatment to try to stimulate cell growth, | 我给他进行了刺激细胞生长的疗法 但这有点像寻找返老还童的方法 |
[18:25] | but it’s a bit like trying to find a cure for old age. | |
[18:29] | What are you saying? | 什么意思? |
[18:31] | On the outside, he looks fine, but on the inside, | 从外表来看他很好 但是在里面… |
[18:36] | well, he’s… | |
[18:38] | He’s dying. | 他已经快死了 |
[18:46] | My Lord. | 我的天那 |
[18:47] | No wonder I’ve felt like a dog’s breakfast ever since I got here. | 怪不得我来了以后就一直觉得力不从心 |
[18:51] | I’m sorry, Carson. I wish there was something we could do. | 我很抱歉 Carson 希望我们能帮上忙 |
[18:54] | Why is this happening now? | 为什么现在才开始? |
[18:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[18:58] | You survived for almost two years with Michael. I mean, | 你和Michael存活了快两年 |
[19:00] | shouldn’t you have felt some kind of effects from this condition before now? | 难道以前就没感觉到这种环境的影响? |
[19:04] | Yeah, that’s a good point. | 问得好 |
[19:07] | Don’t take this the wrong way, but at the rate your cells are deteriorating, | 别误会 但以你身体细胞衰退的速度 |
[19:10] | you should have died a long time ago. | 你早该死了 |
[19:16] | The weekly injection he gave me. | 他每个星期都会给我打一次针 |
[19:18] | He said it was a sedative meant to keep me from trying to escape, | 说是一种镇定剂 防止我逃跑 |
[19:22] | but it must have been some kind of drug to keep my cells from deteriorating. | 但那肯定是某种能够防止细胞衰老的药物 |
[19:25] | You obviously don’t have any of it with you. | 显然你没带着那种药 |
[19:27] | No. Michael administered it himself, one dose at a time, | 没 是Michael自己配的 每次一针 |
[19:31] | but when Colonel Sheppard’s team rescued me, | 可Sheppard中校的队伍救出我时 离上次注射才4天 |
[19:33] | it had only been four days since my last injection. | |
[19:35] | Assuming it takes a full seven days to break down… | 假设要过整7天才会分解… |
[19:37] | We scanned you when you got here. | 你到这儿的时候我们扫描过你 |
[19:39] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[19:41] | And if the scanner was able to pick it up, | 如果探测仪能够纪录下来 |
[19:42] | we might be able to isolate it and create more. | 我们也许能分离它并制造更多 |
[19:44] | – We need to get started right away. – Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 我们现在就得开始 |
[19:46] | – Where do you think you’re going? – We have work to do. | 你想去哪儿? 我们有活要干 |
[19:48] | No, I have work to do. You need to stay in bed. | 不 是我有活要干 你得卧床休息 |
[19:51] | The less you exert yourself, the better. | 越少动越好 |
[19:52] | You don’t seriously expect me to lie here and be useless | 你不是真的指望我事关自己小命时 还躺着什么都不干吧? |
[19:54] | when my own life hangs in the balance, do you? | |
[20:13] | Kanaan, look at me. | Kanaan 看着我 |
[20:20] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[20:23] | I do not know what Michael has done to you, | 我不知道Michael把你怎么了 |
[20:27] | but I do know that, deep down, | 但我知道 在你心底 还有一部分 是我记得的那个人 |
[20:30] | a part of you is still the man I remember. | |
[20:34] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[20:38] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[20:42] | If we do not find a way out of here quickly, | 如果不能很快找到逃出去的办法 |
[20:45] | Michael will force on us what he has forced on you. | Michael就会用对你的方法对付我们 |
[20:51] | Our child will be born soon, | 我们的孩子就快诞生了 当他出生时 |
[20:54] | and when he is, | |
[20:56] | Michael will take him to use for some terrible purpose. | Michael会为了某种可怕的目的带走他 |
[21:00] | You must not let that happen. | 你绝不能让这事发生 |
[21:07] | Kanaan, wait! | Kanaan 等等! |
[21:13] | I’m going cross-eyed. | 我都快变成对眼儿了 |
[21:15] | It’s gotta be in here somewhere. We must be missing something. | 肯定在什么地方 我们肯定错过了什么 |
[21:17] | We’ve been over everything twice. Maybe the drug breaks down | 得再过一遍 也许那种药比我们想象的分解的更快 等一下 |
[21:19] | – faster than we thought. – Wait a minute. | |
[21:22] | What? | 什么? |
[21:24] | Unidentified polypeptide chain. | 无法识别的多肽链 |
[21:25] | The scan found it in one of your kidney cells. | 探测仪在你的一个肾脏细胞上发现的 |
[21:29] | Try screening it for traces of Wraith DNA. | 用Wraith DNA识别一下 |
[21:37] | My God. | 我的天 |
[21:39] | Must be a Wraith enzyme of some sort. | 肯定是某种Wraith酶 |
[21:44] | But it’s enormously complex. It’s not going to be easy to duplicate. | 但组成异常复杂 这东西可不容易复制 |
[21:50] | Right, then. | 那好 |
[21:59] | Do not incite them! | 别碰他们! |
[22:02] | – Her. – No. You will take me instead. | 她 不 你得先带走我 |
[22:06] | Halling! Stay back. | |
[22:13] | No! | No! 不! |
[22:16] | No! | |
[22:17] | No! | |
[22:22] | Just let me know when you have test results on those. | 检测完这些之后 马上告诉我 |
[22:23] | – Okay. – Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:28] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[22:30] | – What is it? – See for yourself. | 怎么了? 自己看 |
[22:39] | The primer’s not annealing to the DNA template. | 引物酶完全无法与DNA模板结合 |
[22:43] | There’s too many contaminants. We’re back to square one. | 杂质太多了 我们又得从头开始 |
[22:46] | I’m sorry, Carson, but we’ve only been at this for a little while. | 抱歉 Carson 可我们 这方面的知识太少了 |
[22:50] | I mean, you knew it wasn’t going to be easy. | 你也知道没那么简单 |
[22:52] | I was hoping for a breakthrough by now. | 我本来希望现在能有所突破呢 |
[22:56] | Carson? | |
[22:58] | It’s all right. I’m okay. | 没事 我很好 |
[22:59] | No, you’re not. Your condition’s getting worse. | 不 你一点儿都不好 你的情况恶化了 |
[23:02] | I’ll be fine. It was just a wee bit of a dizzy spell. | 我会没事的 只是有点头晕 |
[23:05] | Now, get me some of those PCR tubes, will you? | 好了 给我拿几个PCR试管好吗? |
[23:08] | Please. | 求你了 |
[23:09] | – You can’t just ignore this. – What else can I do? | 你不能假装没事 我还能怎么办? |
[23:12] | We could halt the deterioration of your cells in a stasis pod. | 我们可以用冷冻舱 停止你的细胞退化 |
[23:16] | Oh, no, you’re not putting me in one of those things. | 哦不 你们别想 把我塞进那东西里去 |
[23:17] | But it makes sense. I mean, that way when I figure out how to fix this… | 可这会有效 当我找到解决办法时… |
[23:20] | What if you can’t? | 如果找不到呢? |
[23:22] | I’ll be stuck in that bloody machine for God knows how long. | 我还不知道要困在 那个破东西里多久呢 |
[23:24] | Isn’t that better than trying in vain to solve this | 难道不比自己的生命逐渐消失时 还徒劳的寻找解决方法好? |
[23:27] | while the clock’s ticking away on your own life? | |
[23:31] | No. | 不 |
[24:00] | Michael? | |
[24:03] | Is that you? | 是你吗? |
[24:12] | Kanaan. | |
[24:17] | Quickly. You must release me. | 快点 你必须放了我 |
[24:22] | Michael will be here soon. | Michael很快会回来 |
[24:25] | He will do to me what he has done to you. | 他会像对待你那样 在我身上重复 同样的事情 |
[24:28] | Please. | 求你了 |
[24:32] | I can help you escape. | 我能帮你们逃跑 |
[24:35] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[24:41] | Teyla? | |
[24:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:45] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[25:08] | Yes, that’s it. | 对 就这样 |
[25:15] | Kanaan, what is it? | Kannan 怎么了? |
[25:30] | Leave us. | 你出去吧 |
[25:42] | Now… | 现在 |
[25:44] | Let’s get started. | 我们可以开始了 |
[26:00] | I see you’ve once again opted to save my life. | 听说你又一次救了我 |
[26:04] | It wasn’t an easy decision, let me tell you. | 做那个决定不容易 我得告诉你 |
[26:06] | The only reason she did, is because we need information. | 我救你的唯一原因 是因为我们需要信息 |
[26:10] | About Michael. | 关于Michael的信息 |
[26:12] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[26:15] | Too bad you wasted your effort. | 可惜你们是在白费力气 |
[26:18] | You should have just let me die. | 你们应该让我死掉的 |
[26:21] | Why’s that? | 为什么? |
[26:22] | Because once Michael finds out I was captured, | 因为一旦Michael发现我被抓了 |
[26:25] | I’m as good as dead anyway. | 我就和死了没什么两样了 |
[26:27] | Yeah, well, maybe. Or maybe not, if you help us find him. | 也许是的 但如果你帮助我们找到他 就说不定了 |
[26:31] | He has spies everywhere. | 到处都有他的间谍 |
[26:34] | There’s nowhere in this galaxy he can’t find me. | 不管我躲到这个星系的什么地方 他都能找到我 |
[26:37] | Who said anything about this galaxy? | 谁说这个星系了? |
[26:42] | I’ve had to modify this technology for use with humans. | 我得修改这个技术 以让其在人类身上工作 |
[26:49] | It’s crude, but, it works remarkably well. | 虽然有点原始 但它的效果很好 |
[26:55] | Michael, | |
[26:57] | whatever has happened between us in the past, | 不管过去我们之间发生过什么 |
[27:02] | I beg you, | 我求你不要伤害我的孩子 |
[27:03] | do not harm my child. | |
[27:10] | I wouldn’t dream of it. | 我连想都不会想 |
[27:12] | Now, just relax. | 好了 放松一下 |
[27:16] | This won’t hurt a bit. | 这不会疼的 |
[27:20] | Listen. | 听 |
[27:28] | Your child is healthy. | 你的孩子很健康 |
[27:32] | Look. | 看 |
[27:39] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做? |
[27:47] | On the ship, | 在飞船上Kanaan说 我们的孩子要为事业服务 |
[27:50] | Kanaan said our son would serve the cause. | |
[27:56] | What did he mean by that? | 他是什么意思? |
[27:59] | You have the gift. | 你有特别的天赋 |
[28:01] | So does Kanaan. | Kanaan也是 |
[28:04] | Have you stopped to think what that might mean for your son? | 你难道没有想过你的孩子 会怎么样吗? |
[28:09] | He is genetically unique. | 他的基因非常特别 |
[28:12] | And while I’ve made a lot of progress with my hybrids, | 虽然我在制造混血上 已经有很大的进步 |
[28:14] | there are still some details that need to be worked out. | 但还有些细节需要解决 |
[28:19] | This child will help me do that. | 这个孩子能帮我做到 |
[28:27] | You’ve taken good care of him. You should be very proud. | 你把他照顾得很好 应该为此感到自豪 |
[28:33] | Even so, | 即使如此 |
[28:41] | you could probably use a little help. | 他可能还需要一点帮助 |
[28:45] | Michael, what are you doing? | Michael你要做什么? |
[28:47] | Please… | 求你了 |
[28:48] | I need this child. | 我需要这个孩子 |
[28:51] | I can’t afford to let anything happen to him. | 我不能让他出事 |
[29:08] | – How’d it go? – Nabel gave up the address. | 进行的怎么样了? Nabel说出了地址 |
[29:10] | We know where she is. | 我们知道她在哪了 |
[29:14] | It’s one of Michael’s bigger facilities. | 这是Michael其中的一个基地 |
[29:16] | The lab is located in the center of the main building, | 实验室在主建筑的中央 |
[29:18] | but it’s difficult to find, | 不过很难找到 |
[29:20] | not to mention the fact that, if he is there, he’ll be heavily guarded. | 而且如果他真的在那里 肯定有重兵把守 |
[29:23] | – Great. – You’re sure this is the right place? | 好极了 你确定就是这个地方? |
[29:26] | I definitely recognize the description Nabel gave. | 我很清楚Nabel给出的描述 |
[29:28] | Trust me, this is the place. | 相信我 就是这里 |
[29:31] | You should bring me with you. | 你们应该把我带上 |
[29:34] | This is just a small part of the complex. The place is like a maze, | 这个这只是一个大型建筑 的一小部分 着整个地方就像是一个迷宫 |
[29:38] | and once inside, it’s very easy to get turned around. | 进去后很容易迷路 |
[29:42] | All right. Thank you, Doctor. | 好的 谢谢你 医生 |
[29:44] | All right. | |
[29:50] | So, what do you think? | 你们怎么看? |
[29:51] | Well, if he’s leading us into a trap, | 如果那里真的是个陷阱 |
[29:53] | it’s not going to make much difference whether he’s there or not. | 那带不带上他也没什么区别 |
[29:56] | But if he isn’t, he could be pretty useful. | 如果不是陷阱 那他将会起到非常大的作用 等一下 |
[29:58] | McKAY: Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a second. | |
[30:00] | If he goes on this mission, it could kill him. We can’t ask him to do this. | 如果让他参与这次任务 那会要了他的命的 不能让他怎么做 |
[30:03] | We didn’t ask him. He volunteered. | 我们没有要求他 他自愿的 |
[30:04] | – Oh, give me a break. – Easy, Rodney. | 拜托 别激动 Rodney |
[30:06] | I’m sorry, I’m just a little concerned | 抱歉 我只是觉得 我们不能如此不重视他的生命 |
[30:07] | that we’re willing to be so cavalier with his life | |
[30:09] | because we think of him as some kind of a cheap copy. | 不要仅仅把他当作一个劣质复制品 |
[30:12] | He’s doing it for Teyla. | 他这么做是为了Teyla |
[30:13] | Don’t stand there and pretend that you wouldn’t do the same thing | 如果换作是你 也会这么做的 |
[30:16] | if you were in his place. | |
[30:27] | – It’s okay. I’m all right. Thank you. Okay. – Carson. | 没关系 我没事 谢谢 |
[30:31] | Rodney, I was just heading down to get geared up. | Rodney 我正准备去穿戴装备 |
[30:34] | Look at you. You can barely stand. You don’t have to do this. | 可你连站都站不稳了 你没必要这么做 |
[30:36] | You said yourself, the real Carson wouldn’t sit around worrying about himself | 如果换作是真正的Carson 也不会袖手旁观的 |
[30:39] | when he could do something to help. | |
[30:40] | The real Carson also never listened to my advice. | 真正的Carson也从来不听我的建议 |
[30:43] | Look, you don’t have to prove anything, certainly not to me. | 听着 你没必要去证明什么 包括我在内 |
[30:45] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[30:47] | Don’t worry. I’ll be fine. | 别担心 我不会有事的 |
[30:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:12] | McKAY: I’m reading a bunch of life signs up ahead. | 前方有些生命信号 |
[31:15] | Maybe it’s the Athosians. | 也许是Athosian人 |
[31:16] | Yeah. Or maybe it’s a herd of those Frankensteins. | 是啊 也许是一群福兰克斯坦的怪物 |
[31:20] | Doctor? | 医生? |
[31:23] | It’s this way, I think. | 我觉得是这边 |
[31:26] | – Carson. – No, no, I’m certain. It’s this way. | 不 不 我肯定 是这边 |
[31:41] | What is happening? | 怎么回事? |
[31:48] | There is a connection between us, Michael, | 我们之间有联系 Michael |
[31:50] | and right now, I can sense your fear. | 现在 我能感觉到你的恐惧 |
[31:54] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 我不觉得有那么严重 |
[31:56] | Let’s call it concern. | 当作是关注吧 |
[32:06] | What did you do? | 你干了什么? |
[32:07] | I shut them down. | 把它们关了 |
[32:11] | You mean you killed them. | 你的意思是杀死了他们 |
[32:12] | I can’t afford to leave any loose ends behind. | 我不能在身后留下什么把柄 |
[32:15] | Anyway, there’s always more where they came from. | 而且 从他们来的地方 还可以抓到更多 |
[32:20] | Take her to the ship. We’re leaving. | 带她去飞船 我们要走了 |
[32:49] | I’m tired of getting shot at with our own guns. | 我再也忍受不了 被我们自己的武器射击了 |
[32:53] | I’m generally not fond of it regardless of the weapon. | 不管是谁的武器 我都不会喜欢 |
[33:07] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[33:09] | Is anyone there? | 有人在那吗? |
[33:15] | You must help us! | 求你帮帮我们! |
[33:16] | – You hear that? – Was that Halling? | 你听见了吗? 那是Halling吗? |
[33:21] | Halling? – Colonel, through here! | 中校 我在这! |
[33:25] | Colonel Sheppard, it is very good to see you. | Sheppard中校 见到你真是太高兴了 |
[33:27] | Likewise, my friend. | 我也是 我的朋友 |
[33:30] | Are you all right? – We’re fine, those of us that are left. | 你们没事吧? 还留在这的人都没事 |
[33:33] | – Teyla said you would come. – Yeah, where is she? | Teyla说你们会来的 她在哪? |
[33:36] | Michael has taken her. You must go after her. | Michael把她带走了 你们快去找她 |
[33:38] | Okay. Take your people. We’ll meet you in a little while. | 带上你的人离开 我们一会儿来找你们 |
[33:40] | Everyone, it’s the time. Come. Gather your strength. | 大家听着 该走了 快来 提起精神 |
[33:43] | Come through. Everyone. | 大家快来 从这里走 |
[33:52] | My God. | 我的天那 |
[34:04] | They’re dead. | 他们都死了 |
[34:09] | Sheppard. | Sheppard 你来看 |
[34:14] | You think Teyla? | 你认为Teyla不会… |
[34:15] | No, I don’t think so, and you don’t think so. | 不 我不觉得 你们也不要那样想 我不想催你 但是我收到一个能量读数 |
[34:35] | I don’t mean to rush things, but I’m picking up an energy reading. | |
[34:38] | Someone’s firing up the ship. | 有人发动飞船了 |
[34:49] | Carson! Carson! | |
[35:08] | – Carson! – I know. | |
[35:09] | I’m the last person you expected to see. | 我知道你从没想到会再见到我 |
[35:13] | It’s all right. I’m here to help you. | 但没关系 我是来帮助你的 |
[35:15] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[35:17] | I’m sorry, I don’t have time to explain. | 抱歉 我没时间解释了 |
[35:18] | Colonel Sheppard and the others are waiting back at the lab. | Sheppard和其他人正在实验室等着 |
[35:21] | We have to go, now. | 我们要赶快离开 |
[35:22] | – I can’t. – Teyla… | – 我不能… |
[35:23] | Kanaan, the father of my son, he is still here. | 我孩子的父亲Kanaan还在这 |
[35:27] | I am not leaving without him. | 我不会丢下他不管 |
[35:29] | There’s no time. | 我们没时间了 |
[35:30] | Quite correct. | 非常正确 |
[35:33] | You should’ve run when you had the chance, | 你应该抓住这机会来逃跑 |
[35:35] | You should’ve run when you had the chance, | |
[35:36] | but you let your feelings get in the way. | 但你却这么样优柔寡断 |
[35:40] | Stay back. I’m warning you. | 离远点 我警告你 |
[35:42] | Shoot him, Carson. | Carson 开枪 |
[35:45] | Shoot him now! | 快开枪! |
[35:49] | He doesn’t want to shoot me. | 他不想开枪 |
[35:53] | Or to be more precise, he’d like nothing more, | 或更准确的说 他非常想开枪 |
[35:55] | but, like all my creations, he is open to my influence. | 但就像我造的其他人一样 我可以轻易控制他的行为 |
[36:03] | Carson… | |
[36:06] | I’m sorry, Teyla. | Teyla 对不起 |
[36:09] | Don’t! | 不要! |
[36:20] | You don’t look well, Doctor. | 你看起来气色很差 医生 |
[36:22] | You should have stayed with me. | 你应该呆在我身边的 |
[36:23] | I’d give you an injection, but I don’t have any with me. | 我很想给你一剂药 可惜我身边没有 |
[36:27] | Anyway, | 无论如何 |
[36:30] | you’ve served your purpose. | 你对我已经没用了 |
[36:42] | Time to go. | 我们走吧 |
[36:57] | Take a look, east wall. | 你看看东墙那里 |
[36:58] | Those things look like gas containers? | 那像压缩气罐吗? |
[37:01] | Yep. | 没错 |
[37:05] | Worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[37:25] | Where’s Beckett? | Beckett去哪了? |
[37:26] | This way. | 这边 |
[37:36] | It’s Carson. | 是Carson |
[37:38] | What happened? | 到底发生了什么? |
[37:39] | You ran off, that’s what happened. | 你无缘无故的跑了 |
[37:41] | – Teyla… – Did you see her? | 你看见她了吗? |
[37:43] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[37:45] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么声音? |
[37:47] | It’s the ship. | 是飞船启动的声音 |
[37:49] | – Help him down. – Yeah. Come on. | 扶一下他 快点 |
[38:19] | We searched the place top to bottom. No sign of her. | 我们彻底搜查了那地方 始终没有她的踪影 |
[38:21] | Well, for now, we’ll have to assume that she’s still alive, | 至少现在 我们只能猜测她还活着 而在她还Micheal的手里 |
[38:23] | and that Michael has her. | |
[38:25] | We’ve got prisoners. They’ll talk. | 我们也抓了几个俘虏 他们会合作的 我们一定能找到她的 |
[38:28] | We’ll find her. | |
[38:35] | How is he? | 他怎么样了? |
[38:36] | His body’s shutting down. | 他的所有器官都在衰竭中 |
[38:39] | There’s nothing more I can do for him. | 我已经无能为力了 |
[38:42] | We can’t wait any longer. | 我们不能再等了 |
[38:44] | Zelenka’s prepping the stasis pod. | Zelenka正在准备冷冻舱 |
[38:46] | I had him in my sights. | 他就在我眼前 |
[38:48] | All I needed to do was pull the trigger. | 而我就只要扣动扳机就行了 |
[38:50] | It’s not your fault. He made you receptive to the mind link. | 那不是你的错 他强迫你受他的思维控制 |
[38:53] | It’s how he controls all of them, the hybrids. | 就像他控制其他混血人一样 |
[38:56] | Still, it would have been nice to make a difference. | 如果我能救到Teyla就好了 |
[38:58] | You made a difference. We’ve got Michael on the run. | 但你已让Micheal落荒而逃了 |
[39:00] | It’s just a matter of time before we catch up to him. | 我们迟早会抓到他的 |
[39:02] | – Rodney… – Look, don’t say anything. | 听着 你也别说了 好不? 没事的 你会呆在冷冻舱里 直到我们找到解药为止 |
[39:04] | Okay? It’s no big deal. You’re going to go into the stasis pod | |
[39:06] | until we figure out how to fix you. | |
[39:09] | I’m a doctor. | 我也是个医生 |
[39:12] | I know my own prognosis. | 我知道我自己的诊断 |
[39:15] | Once I go into that pod, | 一旦我进去后 有很大的机会 我不会活着出来了 好了 准备好了 |
[39:18] | there’s a good chance I won’t come out. | |
[39:29] | Right. All set. | |
[39:49] | Listen, we’re going to keep working until we find a cure for this thing. | 听着 我们会继续研究 直到我们找到解药为止 |
[39:54] | I’ve got a whole team on it. | 我已调出一队人去研究了 |
[39:56] | Best people we have. | 都是这里最精英的 |
[39:58] | Thank you. | 多谢你了 |
[39:59] | Either way, we’re going to get the cure, soon as we capture Michael. | 无论如何 一旦我们抓到Michael 我们就能得到解药 |
[40:10] | Samantha, | Samantha 我房里有一封给我妈的信 |
[40:12] | there’s a letter in my quarters addressed to my mother. | |
[40:16] | Don’t worry, I was careful not to give anything away. | 别担心 我没告诉我还活着 |
[40:20] | Tell her you found it after you shipped my things. | 你告诉她你在归还我遗物后找到的 |
[40:24] | It’s just some thoughts, | 这是几句心里话罢了 |
[40:26] | things I should have said a long time ago. | 一些我早就该告诉她的话 |
[40:31] | I’ll make sure she gets it. | 我保证为你送达 |
[40:32] | Thank you. | 多谢你了 |
[40:44] | Don’t you worry, Doc. | 别担心 医生 |
[40:45] | We’re going to have you out of there in no time. | 你不会在那里呆很久的 |
[40:47] | Colonel, | 中校 你一定要把Teyla救回来 |
[40:49] | you bring her home now, you understand? | |
[40:51] | Count on it. | 我保证 |
[40:59] | This is exactly what I was afraid of. | 这就是我最怕的 |
[41:02] | I know, big man. | 我知道你的感受 兄弟 |
[41:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:14] | Right, well, you won’t feel a thing, | 不用担心 除了冷冻舱启动时的冷气之外 |
[41:17] | aside from a cool burst when the pod first activates. | 你不会有其他感觉的 |
[41:21] | And your life signs will be monitored on this machine here 24/7. | 这机器会实时监视 你的生理情况都会被 |
[41:28] | Thank you, Rodney. | Rodney 谢谢你 |
[41:32] | I want you all to know | 我只想说能和大家重逢 并相处这几天 |
[41:35] | that seeing you again these last few days, | |
[41:39] | it was all worth it, | 我死而无憾了 |
[41:42] | no matter what happens. | |
[41:46] | You know, I was toying with the idea of programming dreams | 你知道 我在想给这东西加入梦境 |
[41:49] | into these things. | |
[41:50] | Interested? | 你有兴趣吗? |
[41:52] | I could have you fishing in the Highlands | 你可以去苏格兰高地附近钓鱼 |
[41:54] | with a couple of tall, blond massage therapists. | 再加上几个高个金发女郎给你按摩 |
[41:57] | Rodney. | |
[41:59] | I’ll be fine. | 我这样就可以了 |
[42:00] | That’s right. You will be. | 没错 你会好过来的 |
[42:02] | You know, ’cause this is not “goodbye,” this is “see you later. “ | 因为这不是永别 这只是一会儿见 这也是我们共同决定的 我们有吗? |
[42:06] | – That’s what we agreed. – Did we? | |
[42:10] | That’s how I remember it. | 我是怎么记得的 |
[42:13] | All right, then. | 那就听你的了 |
[42:15] | See you all later. | 大家一会儿见 结束 |