时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | McKAY: Previously on Stargate Atlantis. | |
[00:03] | McKAY: I give you the McKay-Carter Intergalactic Gate Bridge. | 我向你们介绍McKay-Carter星际大桥 |
[00:08] | Thirty-four gates from both the Milky Way and Pegasus gate systems | 银河和飞马系中的34个星门被置于 |
[00:12] | have been strategically placed in the massive void | 两个星系空间中的战略性地点 |
[00:14] | between our two galaxies. | |
[00:16] | A macro that I have written specially for the occasion | 我特别编写了一个宏 可以依次指令这一系列 星门将你们存储在缓存上 然后将你推动到下一个星门 |
[00:19] | will command each gate in the chain to store you in its buffer | |
[00:23] | and forward you along to the next. | |
[00:24] | And the next and the next and the next and the next, | 然后再到下下个 以此类堆 |
[00:26] | until you arrive here. | 直到你到达这里 |
[00:28] | Once at the Midway Space Station, you simply exit the Pegasus gate system | 到达中途站以后 你就脱离了飞马系星门系统 进入银河系星门系统 |
[00:33] | and enter the Milky Way gate system, | |
[00:34] | where a similar macro designed by yours truly | 在那里我设计的一个类似的宏 会继续把您送到SGC |
[00:37] | will forward you along to the SGC. | |
[00:39] | The program is completely secure. No need for a shield or an iris. | 这个程序完全没有危险 没有使用护盾或者虹膜的必要 |
[00:43] | Total travel time, a little over 30 minutes. | 行程的总时间 大约为30分钟 |
[00:46] | Cue applause. | 鼓掌把 |
[00:51] | Welcome back, Teyla. | 欢迎回来 Teyla |
[00:52] | Thank you. Believe me, it’s good to be back. | 谢谢你 相信我 还是这里舒服 |
[00:55] | So, what’s new on Earth? | 地球上有什么新消息? |
[00:57] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不会知道 |
[00:59] | I saw nothing beyond the walls of Stargate Command for two days. | 这两天来我只能呆在SGC内部 |
[01:02] | – How’d the interview go? – Exactly as you said it would. | 面试进行的如何? 就和你说的一样 |
[01:06] | The new member of the IOA, Mr. Coolidge, was somewhat brusque and arrogant. | IOA的新成员 Coolidge先生既无礼又傲慢 |
[01:13] | He insisted on doing most of the questioning himself. | 他坚持自己问大部分的问题 |
[01:15] | Yeah, I thought he would. These interviews were the first item on his agenda. | 我就知道他会的 进行面试是他事程上的第一条 |
[01:19] | Don’t worry, just a new guy marking his territory. | 别担心 就是新官上任三把火 |
[01:22] | Yes, well, he is clearly distrustful of aliens | 是的 很明显他不放心 |
[01:25] | participating in any aspect of the Stargate program, | 外星人参与星门计划的任何部分 |
[01:28] | let alone being active team members. | 更不用说成为主要队员 |
[01:30] | – But you changed his mind, right? – I hope so. | 但是你使他改变了主意 对吗? 我希望是的 |
[01:34] | Although he did seem distracted by my current condition. | 但是他对我目前的状态不太满意 |
[01:37] | Really? I informed the IOA of your pregnancy. | 真的? 我已经将你怀孕的事通知了IOA |
[01:40] | Yes, they knew. | 他们知道 而且绝大多数成员 相当支持 但是 Coolidge先生 |
[01:41] | And most of the members were actually quite supportive, but Mr. Coolidge, | |
[01:46] | his demeanor toward women differs from his demeanor toward men. | 对待女性的方式明显有别于 对男性的方式 |
[01:50] | He kept calling me “honey. “ | 他总是叫我”亲爱的” |
[01:54] | I admit, the urge to inflict harm on this man was quite strong, | 我承认 想伤害他的冲动曾非常强烈 但是我努力克制住了 |
[01:59] | but I managed to refrain from doing so. | |
[02:01] | Good call. Bad idea to run around beating the crap out of people | 不错的决定 带着孩子到处跑去打坏人 不是什么好主意 |
[02:04] | with a baby on the way. | |
[02:06] | In the end, I don’t think he’ll have a problem with me. | 最后 因为在我儿子出生之前 我不能加入行动 |
[02:09] | Mainly because I think he believes | |
[02:11] | I will not be returning to active duty after my child is born. | 他对我暂时没有特别的意见 |
[02:14] | Well, won’t he be surprised. | (到那时)他肯定会有惊喜的 |
[02:18] | Well, we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. | 到时候我们再考虑 |
[02:20] | In the meantime it’s important that we get through these interviews | 目前首要任务是要尽可能平缓地 |
[02:22] | as smoothly as possible and not create any waves. | 通过这些面试 不能出什么岔子 |
[02:25] | – I’ll inform you when the report comes in. – Thank you. | 报告来的时候我会通知你 谢谢 |
[02:35] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你和我想的一样吗? |
[02:37] | – Ronon’s up next. – Big waves. We’re talking tsunamis. | Ronon是下一个 那会是大岔子 那会有海啸一般的颠覆性 |
[02:40] | I thought about that. | 我已经想过了 |
[02:42] | Now, his interview’s not for three days, so I’ve asked somebody to come to Atlantis | 他的面试还有三天 我已经叫人到Atlantis来 “帮教”他 |
[02:45] | and coach him. | |
[02:48] | Who? | 谁? |
[02:57] | Teal’c. | |
[02:59] | – Colonel Carter. – Welcome to Atlantis. | Carter上校 欢迎来到Atlantis 星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯 |
[04:09] | So, Teal’c, the hair? | Teal’C 你的 嗯… 头发 中途站 |
[04:14] | – You do not like it. – No, I love it. It’s very Earth. | 你喜欢吗? 我喜欢 这个发型… 很”地球” |
[04:20] | This city is much larger than I expected. | 这座城市比我想象的要大的多 |
[04:22] | It’s a remarkable feat of engineering. | 这个工程非常惊人 |
[04:24] | The Ancients really knew what they were doing. | 古人干这个非常在行 |
[04:26] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[04:30] | You look well, Colonel Carter. | 你看上去很不错 Carter上校 |
[04:32] | – Command has been good to you. – Thanks, Teal’c. | 这个命令对你很有利 谢谢 Teal’C |
[04:34] | It takes some getting used to. | 适应起来花费了一点时间 |
[04:36] | The military protocol’s pretty relaxed, but I like it here. | 这里的纪律不是很严 但我喜欢这里 |
[04:52] | Is that him? | 这就是他吗? |
[04:54] | Yup. That’s him. Come on. | 是的 就是他 来啊 |
[05:01] | Ronon Dex, I’d like you to meet Teal’c of the Jaffa. | Ronon Dex 认识一下Jaffa Teal’C |
[05:04] | He’s the one I was telling you about. | 他就是我和你说过的人 |
[05:06] | It is a pleasure to meet you, Ronon Dex. | 见到你很高兴 Ronon Dex |
[05:09] | Colonel Carter has spoken highly of you. | 不管怎样 |
[05:16] | Anyway, like I said, you two are similar in many ways, | 就像我和你说的 你们两位在很多相同之处 所以你们应该谈得来 |
[05:21] | so you should have a lot in common. | |
[05:24] | Teal’c was a member of SG-1 for over 10 years, | Teal’C做了十年的SG-1队员 |
[05:26] | so he knows all about dealing with the IOA. | 他完全清楚如何对付IOA |
[05:29] | Which is why I thought | 我希望他能传授你一些诀窍 以帮助你准备面试 |
[05:31] | he could pass along a few pointers, help you prep for the big interview. | |
[05:38] | – Colonel Carter. – Yeah? | Carter上校 嗯? |
[05:42] | Perhaps you could leave us to become better acquainted. | 也许你应该让我们自己熟悉一下 |
[05:45] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:49] | Have fun. | 玩得愉快 |
[05:57] | Do you not speak, Ronon Dex? | 你不会说话吗 Ronon Dex? |
[06:01] | Not when I’ve got nothing to say. | 我没话可说的时候就不说 |
[06:22] | This is it. Get to work. | 就是这了 开始干活 |
[06:47] | May I join you? | 我能坐这吗? |
[06:52] | Salisbury steak. | 索尔斯伯利牛肉饼 |
[06:55] | We are often served this in the SGC mess hall. | 在SGC的食堂经常吃到这个 |
[06:58] | I must confess, however, that I am partial to the tater tots. | 但我得说 我更喜欢泰特土豆 |
[07:02] | Look, I don’t need a coach teaching me how to act during the interview. | 听着 我不需要人教我如何应对面试 |
[07:06] | I’ve dealt with the IOA before. | 我和IOA打过交道 |
[07:10] | The IOA is comprised of more than just Mr. Woolsey. | IOA不只有Woolsey一个人 |
[07:14] | Their new member, Mr. Coolidge, is far less pleasant. | 这个新成员 Coolidge先生 要讨厌得多 |
[07:17] | Yeah, well, I can handle him. | 我能搞定他 |
[07:20] | I’ll stay calm, answer all of his questions. | 我会保持冷静 回答他的一切问题 |
[07:24] | I know how to play the game. | 我知道这个游戏怎么玩 |
[07:27] | I am pleased to hear that. | 听见你这么说很高兴 |
[07:30] | Very well. Let us speak of other things. | 好的 我们谈谈别的吧 |
[07:35] | – Such as? – Tell me of Sateda. | 比如? 和我讲讲Sateda |
[07:42] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么? |
[07:44] | When did the Wraith destroy it? | 她是什么时候被Wraith毁灭的? |
[07:49] | – Years ago. – Your army was unable to fight? | 好多年前 你们的军队不能反击吗? |
[07:52] | Oh, we fought back. The battle lasted days. | 我们反击了 战役持续了好几天 |
[07:56] | And when you finally surrendered, what did the Wraith do then? | 你们最终投降以后 Wraith如何处置的? |
[07:59] | We didn’t surrender. We fought until every last one of us was either dead or captured. | 我们没有投降 只要有一个人活着 他就会有奋战到底 |
[08:04] | So tell me then, | 那么告诉我 |
[08:06] | is it true that negligence on your part | 是你们的冷漠使Wraith 知道了Sateda的存在吗? |
[08:08] | is what first alerted the Wraith to your presence? | |
[08:11] | That your reckless actions brought about the deaths of thousands of innocent… | 是你的鲁莽造成了 成千上万人的死吗? |
[08:17] | That’s a lie! | 那是谎言! |
[08:19] | Indeed it is. | 确实是 |
[08:22] | Yet should such a question arise during your interview, | 但是如果这个问题出现在面试中 |
[08:26] | I trust you will not respond in a similar manner. | 我相信你不会有这样的回应 |
[08:30] | You do, after all, know how to play the game. | 总归你知道怎么玩这个游戏 |
[08:33] | Ronon! | |
[08:35] | Put the gun away. | 把枪拿开 |
[08:43] | – What’s the problem here? – There is no problem, Colonel Sheppard. | 你们有什么问题吗? 没有问题 Sheppard中校 |
[08:46] | Well, that’s good to hear. Ronon? | 我很高兴你这么说 |
[08:54] | All right. Why don’t you take Teal’c down to the gym | 好吧 你为什么不把Teal’C带到健身房去 展示一下你的格斗技巧? |
[08:58] | and show him your fighting techniques. | |
[09:00] | I’m sure you guys could give each other a few tips. | 我确定你们可以互相指点 |
[09:14] | Colonel, want to place a bet? | 上校 想赌一下吗? |
[09:15] | – What’s going on here? – Just a friendly sparring match. | 这是怎么回事? 友好的武术比赛 |
[09:21] | Well, it looks anything but friendly. | 但是这看上去一点也不友好 |
[09:23] | Oh, no, it’s good for ’em. They’re just blowing off some steam. | 不 这对他们有好处 可以拿来发泄一下 打! 打! 打! |
[09:31] | – How long have they been at it? – About an hour or so. | 他们已经打了多久了? 大概一个小时了 |
[09:33] | – An hour? – Not even taken any breaks. | 一小时? 他们甚至都没有休息 |
[09:36] | Well, they are now. | 那他们该休息一下了 |
[09:37] | I don’t think that’s such a good idea. | 我不觉得那是个好主意 |
[09:40] | Okay, that’s enough! | 好了 够了 |
[10:03] | Ronon, Teal’c, stop! | 停下 |
[10:05] | Wow. | |
[10:07] | Let’s call it a draw. | 我们算是平手好吗? |
[10:30] | Why does he have to go with me? | 他为什么要和我一起去? |
[10:31] | He’s not actually going with you. He’s returning home. | 他不是和你一起去 他只是回到地球而已 |
[10:34] | He just happens to be traveling at the same time. | 只是你们在同时都要去 |
[10:36] | One less dial-in on the Intergalactic Bridge. | 正好可以省下一次拨号 |
[10:39] | That’s the other thing. Why don’t we just dial Earth directly from here? | 提到这件事 我们不可以直接拨号到地球上去吗? |
[10:42] | Well, we need a ZPM for that, and we don’t want to waste the extra power. | 直接拨需要ZPM 我们不想额外浪费能量 |
[10:45] | That was the whole point of the Gate Bridge in the first place. | 我们建设星际大桥就是为了这个 |
[10:47] | But there’s a 24-hour quarantine on the Midway Station. | 但是我们要在中途站隔离24小时 |
[10:50] | Yeah, well, you’re just going to have to sit around a bit, all right? | 但你只要要乖乖呆一会儿就好 |
[10:53] | Look, the guy’s got years of experience. He’s like 100 years old or something. | 听着 那家伙有10年的经验 他大概有100多岁了 听听他的对你没坏处 |
[10:57] | All right? It won’t kill you to listen to him. | |
[11:00] | Be a good boy. | 好好表现 |
[11:03] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[11:04] | I’m sorry about breaking up the sparring match earlier, | 很抱歉提前结束了你们的比赛 |
[11:07] | but if I didn’t, you two would probably still be fighting. | 但是我要是不这样做 你们现在还在打呢 |
[11:11] | Listen, I know that Ronon’s been resistant, | 我知道Ronon有点抵触 |
[11:14] | but I really appreciate you coming here and helping us out. | 但是你能来帮忙我很感激 |
[11:16] | I, too, wish him to succeed. There is great potential in him. | 我也希望他能成功 他有很大的潜力 |
[11:20] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[11:22] | – All set? – Let’s get this over with. | 准备好了? 我们开始烦人的旅程吧 |
[11:29] | – Dial the bridge, Chuck. – Yes, ma’am. | Chuck 开始拨号 是的 女士 |
[11:33] | It gives me great pride to see how the people of this expedition | 能看到这个探险队的成员 |
[11:36] | have embraced you as their leader. As I knew they would. | 拥护你成为他们的领导 我很骄傲 我想他们也是 |
[11:40] | Thanks, Teal’c. | 谢谢你 Teal’C |
[11:51] | The portal’s activating. | 大门正在启动 |
[11:58] | The patterns are stored in a buffer. The portal should redial momentarily. | 程序已经传到缓存中了 大门很快就会重新拨号 |
[12:08] | Incoming Pegasus activation. | 飞马系来的星门连接 |
[12:30] | Right on schedule. | 真准时 |
[12:33] | I’m going to go get them settled in. | 我带他们安顿下来 |
[12:34] | You can get started on the attitude-stabilization diagnostics. | 你可以开始进行高度稳定性检测了 |
[12:38] | – I thought Dempster was doing that. – Why do I have to do that? | 那不是Dampster做吗? 我为什么要做那个? |
[12:41] | You don’t. I want you to do it. | 你不用 我要你做 |
[12:43] | I just finished five hours of power-distribution upgrades. | 我刚花了几小时进行能量分配升级 |
[12:46] | – You chose to be here. – No, I didn’t. | 你既然选择到这来… – 我没有选 – 是你选的 |
[12:48] | – Yes, you did. – No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[12:49] | Regardless, I want you to learn everything there is to know about this station, | 不管了 我要你学会你要知道的一切 |
[12:52] | and the sooner you do that, the sooner I get to hand you the reins and go home. | 你越早学会 我越早能把这个 烂摊子交给你 然后回家 |
[12:56] | You’re not the only one who wants to go home. | 你不是唯一一个想要回家的人 |
[12:58] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[13:02] | Gentlemen! Welcome to the Midway Station, | 先生们! 欢迎来到中途站 这是飞马系和 银河系的中间点 |
[13:04] | the halfway point between the Pegasus and Milky Way galaxies. | |
[13:07] | Yeah, we know, we’ve been here before. | 我们知道了 我们来过 |
[13:09] | Right. Of course. So then you also know about | 好 当然 你们也清楚在我们把你们送到地球 之前需要进行24小时的隔离 |
[13:11] | the 24-hour quarantine before we can let you carry on to Earth. | |
[13:15] | Don’t want to pass on any of those pesky Pegasus germs | 我们可不想吧飞马系的病菌 传染给地球上的人们 |
[13:18] | to the folks back home. | |
[13:20] | Why don’t I just show you to your quarters? | 我带你们到你们的房间去吧 不幸的是 你们要公用一间了 |
[13:23] | Unfortunately, you’re going to have to share. | |
[13:25] | As you know, there’s not much room on the station. | 你们知道的 站上的空间不多 |
[13:28] | There’s a DVD player and a few movies. | 这里有DVD机和几部片子 |
[13:30] | Oh, we saw Norbit the other day. Actually, it’s kind of funny. | 我们那天看了Norbit 那片子蛮好玩的 |
[13:33] | There’s some Sudoku books, although I think… | 这里还有些数独书 虽然…哦不 他们都被解完了 |
[13:36] | No, they’re all solved. | |
[13:38] | You know, like I said, it’s a bit small, but… | 就像我说的 这里有些小 但是… |
[13:42] | You’re only here for a day, so kick back, relax, | 你们只要呆一天 所以躺下 放松放松 了解一下对方 活着不必了… |
[13:45] | have an Earl Grey and get to know each other better, or not. | |
[14:08] | I have deciphered the program. | 我已经破解了程序 |
[14:11] | Prepare the first wave! | 准备第一波攻击 |
[14:19] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[14:21] | – Peachy. – You’re bored. I get it. | 很好 你很无聊 我知道 |
[14:25] | Welcome to Midway. | 欢迎来到中途站 |
[14:29] | – Are we expecting another dial-in? – No. | 我们有预定的拨入吗? 没有 |
[14:35] | Unscheduled Pegasus activation. | 来自飞马系的计划外星门连接 |
[14:43] | – What the heck? Oh, God. Wraith! | 怎么回事? 哦 天那! 是Wraith! |
[14:49] | That’s impossible. | 不可能! |
[14:51] | Who are you hitting? | 你在打谁? |
[14:53] | – Ouch! – Get going! | 啊! 走开! |
[14:55] | – Oh! – Be quiet! | 安静! |
[15:13] | What are the Wraith doing here? | Wraith怎么进来的? |
[15:14] | I was about to ask the same question. | 我也要问这个问题 |
[15:22] | Stop! | 停! |
[15:35] | Dial Earth. | 拨号到地球 |
[15:48] | What’s going on? – The Intergalactic Bridge is down. | 怎么了? 星际大桥出故障了 |
[15:51] | – How’d that happen? – I don’t know. | 那是怎么回事? |
[15:52] | We’re sending the daily status report to the SGC, | 我不知道 我们正要向SGC发送 每日状况报告 |
[15:55] | and we can’t connect to Midway. | 然后就无法连接中途站了 |
[15:57] | Some kind of malfunction either in one of the gates | 其中的一个星门或者是推递宏 出故障了 |
[15:59] | or the call-forwarding macro. | |
[16:00] | It’s probably just a glitch, a simple software hiccup. | 可能只是个小问题 简单的软件错误 |
[16:02] | – Hiccup? – We hope. | 错误? 希望如此 |
[16:06] | Ronon and Teal’c? | Ronon和Teal’C呢? |
[16:07] | The malfunction occurred several minutes after they went through. | 他们过去几分钟以后才发生故障 |
[16:09] | I’m sure they made it to Midway. | 我确定他们已经到达中途站 |
[16:11] | But we can’t be absolutely certain. | 但我们不能确定 |
[16:12] | Those gates are in space. If they walked through… | 这些星门在太空之中… – 如果他们通过了… – 不会 不会 看 故障发生在M4F-788 |
[16:14] | No, no, no. Look, the glitch occurred at M4F-788. | |
[16:18] | That is a planetary gate at the edge of the Pegasus galaxy, | 那是飞马系边上一个行星上的星门 |
[16:20] | which means, worst-case scenario, they step through the puddle | 最差的情况是他们通过液状面 然后发现自己被困在一个 无人的星球上面了 |
[16:23] | and they find themselves stranded on an uninhabited planet. | |
[16:26] | Stranded. More time together. Just what they need. | 被困? 更多时间呆在一起 他们正需要这个啊? |
[16:37] | All right, we need to secure the Gate Room. | 我们得保证星门室的安全 |
[16:39] | No. We must get to the Control Room. | 不 我们必须去控制室 |
[16:42] | More Wraith can get through the gate. | 更多的Wraith可能会通过星门 |
[16:44] | They cannot use the stargate without the Control Room. | 但是他们要使用星门就需要控制室 |
[16:46] | It is best if we just keep moving and… | 我们要是能… |
[16:55] | This way. | 这边 |
[17:02] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[17:04] | I cannot activate the portal. | 我不能启动大门 |
[17:06] | A lockout command has been initiated. | 锁定命令已经被启动 |
[17:09] | It is preventing me from accessing the controls. | 我不能访问控制系统 |
[17:12] | Override it. | 超驰它 |
[17:14] | I’m trying. | 我在尝试 |
[17:16] | It requires a code. | 要输入密码 |
[17:20] | – What is the code? – We don’t know. | 密码是什么? 不知道 |
[17:25] | Honestly. We don’t know. | 真的 我们不知道 |
[17:27] | There’s only a handful of people who know that specific code, | 只有极少数人知道这个密码 |
[17:30] | for obvious security reasons, and, well, | 出于安全方面的考虑 |
[17:34] | none of them are on the base right now, so… | 这些人目前都不在基地 |
[17:35] | You initiated the lockout? | 你启动了紧急锁定程序? |
[17:37] | Well, it’s not really a matter of who initiated it. | 呃 这个不是谁启动的问题 |
[17:39] | – It’s a standard protocol… – Did you? | – 这只是标准程序 -是你干的? |
[17:41] | Yeah. Yeah, it was me, but, | 是的 是啊 可是正如我说的 启动和取消是完全独立的… |
[17:44] | like I said, initiating it and overriding it are two entirely separate… | |
[17:48] | – Silence! … things. | 闭嘴! 程序 |
[17:53] | Keep working. Find a way around it. | 继续工作 想办法破解 |
[17:56] | It will take time. The interface has several… | 这需要时间 接口有好几个 |
[17:59] | The more you speak, the less time you have. | 你说得越多 你的时间就越少 |
[18:03] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 也许我能想办法 说服你们把密码交出来 |
[18:05] | perhaps I can find a way to persuade you to give me that code. | |
[18:15] | We’ve got a lock. – Finally. | 锁定连接 终于 |
[18:18] | Yeah, it seems someone was dialing out from 788, | 似乎是有人从788号行星向外拨号 阻止了我们的拨入 直到现在 |
[18:20] | which was preventing us from dialing in, until now. | |
[18:22] | – Think it’s Ronon and Teal’c? – I doubt it. | Ronon 和 teal’c? 我怀疑不是 |
[18:25] | Look, even if the malfunction spat them out on the planet, | 听着 即使是技术故障 把他们抛到那个星球 |
[18:27] | the only logical address they would dial is back to Atlantis, | 他们往回拨号的地址 也应该是亚特兰蒂斯 |
[18:29] | which, as we know, they didn’t. | 而他们却没这么做 |
[18:31] | Well, maybe it’s them and they can’t get a lock. | 也许是他们 他们没法建立连接 |
[18:34] | Ronon, Teal’c, are you there? | 你们在吗? |
[18:39] | Ronon, Teal’c, this is Colonel Carter. Please respond. | 我是Carter上校 请回答 |
[18:42] | I’m telling you, they made it to the Midway Station | 我早告诉你了 他们在故障发生前 就已经返回了中转站 我可以肯定 |
[18:44] | before the malfunction. I’m sure of it. | |
[18:47] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[18:48] | Didn’t you say 788 is uninhabited? | 你不是说788号行星无人居住吗? |
[18:51] | – It is. – All right, if it’s not Ronon and Teal’c, | 是的 那么 如果ronon和teal’c不在那里 是谁在对外拨号? |
[18:53] | then who dialed out? | |
[19:01] | MALP is through. | MALP已经通过星门 |
[19:03] | Receiving telemetry. | 远程信号接收中 |
[19:05] | Visual coming in now. | 视频信号收到 |
[19:12] | See? No Ronon, no Teal’c. | 看到了? 没有 Ronon 也没有 Teal’C. |
[19:14] | Pan left. | 转向左边 |
[19:20] | That’s Wraith tech. It’s hooked up to the DHD. | 那是wraith的科技 连接在DHD星门拨号器上 |
[19:24] | Pan right. | 转向右边 |
[19:32] | Oh, crap. | 哦 见鬼 |
[19:37] | McKAY: We lost the feed. | 失去信号 |
[19:38] | Yeah, not to mention the MALP. Shut down the gate. | 连MALP也没了 关闭星门 |
[19:41] | Is it possible for them to have hijacked the Intergalactic Bridge? | 他们是不是已经占领了星门大桥? |
[19:44] | This is a hell of a lot more than a hiccup. | 这可远远不象打个嗝那么简单 |
[19:45] | No, no, no, that’s impossible. | 不 不 不 这根本不可能 |
[19:46] | I mean, first they’d have to know about the bridge, | 我是说 首先 他们得知道 星门大桥的存在 |
[19:47] | and even if they did, there’s too many security barriers in place. | 即使他们知道 也要突破无数防护装置 |
[19:50] | Look, the encryption I used on the call-forwarding macros | 听着 我在呼叫转移宏系统中使用的加密装置 |
[19:52] | – would have taken them years to try… – What if they knew the passwords? | 他们需要好几年才能够破解 可如果他们知道密码呢? |
[19:54] | – How? – We just had a Wraith on base, Rodney, | 怎么会? 我们基地刚刚有wraith光临过 Rodney, |
[19:56] | working with you, side by side, on your computers. | 跟你一起 肩并肩地 在你的电脑上工作 |
[19:59] | You mean Todd? He was our ally. | 你是说Todd? 他是我们的盟友啊 |
[20:01] | Look, even if he wanted to, there’s no way he could hack into my system. | 即使他有这个企图 他也没办法黑进我的系统 |
[20:04] | – Could he? – You saw the tech hooked up to the DHD. | 他能吗? 你看到连接在DHD上的装置了 |
[20:06] | What else could they be up to? | 他们还能做什么? |
[20:09] | All right, listen. We have to get to Midway. | 好吧 听着 我们得到中转站去 |
[20:11] | The Daedalus is back on Earth. Is there another way we can get there? | daedalus号还在地球 还有什么办法能去那里? |
[20:13] | Well, connect to the bridge via another gate in Pegasus. | 通过飞马座的其他星门 连接到星门大桥? |
[20:16] | We have to find one that’s close to the outer edge. | 我们得找到一个 靠近飞马座边缘的星门 |
[20:21] | There’s M6R-125. We could connect to the bridge through that, | 我们可以通过它连接上星门大桥 可我需要修改宏系统 |
[20:23] | but I’d need to reconfigure the macros. | |
[20:25] | Okay. Get on it. Colonel, prepare a strike force. | 干活吧 中校 准备出击 |
[20:41] | Honestly, if I knew the code, I would have given it to you by now. | 说真的 如果我知道密码 我早就告诉你了 |
[20:43] | That depends on the strength of your allegiance. | 这取决于你的忠诚度 |
[20:45] | No, no, no, trust me. My allegiance is not that strong. | 不 不 相信我! 我的忠诚度可没有那么高 |
[20:48] | – It really isn’t. – Please. Please! I’m begging you. | 真的没有 求求你 求求你! 求你了! |
[20:56] | I think he fainted. | 我想他是晕了 |
[20:58] | Then you shall be next. | 那你就是下一个 |
[21:00] | – Okay, wait… – I’ve got it. | 等等 我搞到了 |
[21:05] | I’ve successfully gained access to override the lockout. | 我成功地取得取消锁定的权限 |
[21:08] | Good. Dial the portal. | 很好 拨号 |
[21:21] | In here. | 这里 |
[21:30] | – They’re heading to the Gate Room. – Indeed. | 他们朝着星门走去 确实 |
[21:36] | If you want to go to the Control Room, go ahead. I’m going after them. | 如果你想去控制室 – 尽管去 – 我去追他们 |
[21:39] | Ronon! | |
[21:43] | Send the device. | 发送装置 |
[21:45] | Device? Um, what device? | 呃 装置? 什么装置? |
[21:49] | Offworld activation. | 星门连接! |
[21:54] | Midway’s IDC. Opening the iris. | 中途站的识别码 打开虹门 |
[22:39] | McKAY: All right, we’re redirected. | 好了 跳转设置成功 |
[22:41] | We gate from Atlantis to M6R-125. | 我们要从亚特兰蒂斯通过星门到m6r-125 |
[22:43] | We insert this crystal with the bridge macros into the DHD, | 把这块载有星门大桥宏系统的晶体 插入DHD |
[22:47] | dial the first gate in the void, and we’re back on track, all the way to Midway. | 拨通星系外的第一个星门 就可以回到中转站了 |
[22:50] | Is your strike force ready? | 你的进攻小分队准备好了吗? 只要Mackay准备好 随时可以出击 |
[22:52] | As soon as McKay gears up, we’re ready to go. | |
[22:54] | Well, I’m… All right, I’m gearing up. | 我没事 这就去准备 |
[23:03] | Prepare the next wave. | 准备下一轮进攻 |
[23:15] | They’ve dialed the Milky Way gate. | 他们向银河系拨号 |
[23:17] | They’re heading for Stargate Command. | 正朝着星门指挥部出发 |
[23:19] | – We must pursue them. – Now you’re talking. | 我们得追上他们 说得太对了 |
[23:28] | Let’s go before the gate shuts down! | 快走 星门要关闭了! |
[23:32] | Shut it down. Now! | 关上! 马上! |
[23:43] | Two were able to pass through. | 有2个人穿过了星门 |
[23:45] | But they will be dispensed of soon enough. | 可他们很快就会被消灭掉的 |
[23:47] | – Make ready the next… – The Pegasus portal is activating. | – 准备好下一波… – 来自天马座的星门连接 |
[23:51] | The next inbound wave was supposed to wait for my command. | 等我的命令开始下一波进攻 |
[24:09] | Teams three and four, take the lower level. Teams one and two, with me, this way. | 3队和4队 占领下面的楼层 1队和2队跟我来 |
[24:27] | Yeah, they’re alive. They’re just stunned. | 是的 他们还活着 只是被击晕了 |
[24:30] | By this device, perhaps. | 可能是这个装置干的 |
[24:32] | I don’t know. I’ve never seen one of these before. | 不知道 从来没见过这种东西 |
[24:35] | It appears other personnel have been disabled as well. | 看来其他人也被击晕了 |
[24:39] | The question is how much of this base has been compromised. | 问题是这个基地被占领了多少? |
[24:42] | Where the hell are the Wraith? | wraith到底上哪里去了? |
[25:01] | Ronon, Teal’c, come in! | Ronon Teal’c 回答! |
[25:05] | Ronon, do you copy? | Ronon 收到了吗? |
[25:11] | Shut the door. | 关上门 |
[25:24] | Clear. | 安全 |
[25:32] | Colonel Sheppard. | Sheppard中校 |
[25:34] | Sheppard. | |
[25:37] | You have no chance of retaking this station. | 你没有机会夺回中转站 |
[25:40] | Therefore, it is in your best interest to surrender immediately. | 因此 你最好马上投降 |
[25:44] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[25:45] | Not personally, no. But I know a great deal about you. | 不 你不认识我 可我知道你的很多事情 |
[25:50] | – You, as well, Dr. McKay. – Who are you? | 还有你 Mckay博士 你是谁? |
[25:52] | An acquaintance of someone you recently worked with | 我认识最近跟你合作过的某个人 |
[25:55] | to bring about the demise of those you refer to as “Replicators. “ | 你们合作的目标 是为了消灭所谓的”复制者” |
[26:00] | It was from him that I was able to procure | 我从他那里获得了 占领这个基地所需的数据 |
[26:02] | the necessary data to commandeer this base. | |
[26:04] | It was Todd. That bastard hacked my system. | 是Todd 那个混蛋黑进了我的系统 |
[26:07] | So much for buddies. So, what’s the plan? | 真不够哥儿们 那你有什么计划? |
[26:11] | Take over Midway, then what? Earth? | 占领中转站 然后怎么样? 地球? |
[26:13] | My warriors are securing a beachhead in your command center as we speak. | 在我们说话的时候 我的战士已经打入了你们的指挥中心 |
[26:17] | Hate to break this to you, but the SGC is heavily fortified. | 本来不想告诉你 可星门指挥部的防御非常坚固 |
[26:20] | You’re walking into a world of hurt. | 你们会死得很难看 |
[26:23] | Not to worry. We have ways of evening the odds. | 别担心 我们有办法解决这个问题 |
[26:35] | Look, they’re working their way to the surface, trying to get out. | 看 他们正在朝地面进发 想要出去 |
[26:40] | They will be unable to do so. | 他们做不到 |
[26:43] | A pulse of energy, no doubt from that Wraith device, | wraith装置发出的能量脉冲 |
[26:46] | has triggered the SGC automatic lockdown. | 触发了星门指挥部自动封闭 |
[26:49] | – So no one gets in and no one gets out? – Indeed. | 这样没人能进来 也没人能够出去? 确实 |
[26:52] | That’s just the way I like it. | 正是我喜欢的 |
[26:59] | We have activation. | 星门被激活了 |
[27:01] | That will be our reinforcements. | 那一定是我们的增援部队 |
[27:05] | Soon it is you who will be in for a world of hurt. | 很快 死得很难看的将会是你们 |
[27:08] | Oh, crap. | 哦 见鬼 |
[27:10] | Listen, love to sit around and chat, but gotta go. | 听着 很高兴跟你闲聊 可我得走了 |
[27:16] | Take positions. Anything comes through the gate, kill it. | 选好位置 任何通过星门的东西 格杀勿论 |
[27:19] | Yes, sir. You two, with me. | 是 长官 你们两个 跟我来 |
[27:21] | McKAY: Where’re we going? | 我们去哪儿? |
[27:22] | Going to the control room to shut down the gate. | 去控制室 关掉星门 |
[27:47] | Whoa! Oh, thank God. | 哦 感谢上帝 |
[27:50] | – Where’s the head guy? – He left. | 那个头目上哪儿去了 他走了 |
[27:52] | Well, I can see that. Where’d he go? | 我知道 他去哪里了? |
[27:54] | I don’t know. He just ran out. | 不知道 他跑出去了 |
[27:56] | McKay, we’re in the clear! Get to work! | Mckay 这里安全了! 过来干活! |
[28:00] | – Where’s Ronon and Teal’c? – They went through the Milky Way gate | Ronon和Teal’c上哪儿去了? 他们通过银河系的星门 到了星门指挥部 他们去追击Wraith了 |
[28:02] | on the way to Stargate Command. They were chasing after the Wraith. | |
[28:05] | All right. Here. | 好吧 给你 |
[28:06] | – What am I supposed to… – Get those two guys inside. | – 要我做什么? – 把那两个家伙叫进来 |
[28:08] | Seal the door, shoot anything that tries to get through. | 把门封上 向任何想冲进来的人开枪 |
[28:10] | – Where are you going? – Go help those marines. | 你们上哪儿去? 去帮助那些陆战队员 |
[28:13] | – Is he dead? – Fainted. | 他死了吗? 只是昏过去了 |
[28:15] | – Figures. – McKAY: Well, you better wake him up. | 没用的家伙 你最好弄醒他 |
[28:17] | – We got a problem. – What? | 我们有麻烦了 什么麻烦? |
[28:19] | I can’t shut down the stargate. | 我不能中断星门连接 我想他在你们进来之前 启动了戒严程序 |
[28:21] | I think I saw them inputting a lockout protocol | |
[28:23] | just before you guys came in. | |
[28:24] | McKAY: Damn it. | 该死! |
[28:27] | More Wraith coming through the gate. We’re about to get overrun. | 新一波Wraith穿过星门了 我们快支持不住了 Hester回话 报告情况? 我们还在星门室外面 而且大批Wraith穿过星门 |
[28:45] | Hester, come in. What’s your 20? | |
[28:48] | We’re still outside the Gate Room. We got a ton of Wraith coming through. | |
[28:50] | Where are the other teams? | 另外一队呢? |
[28:51] | I lost contact with them. I don’t know how much longer | 我跟他们失去联络了 我不知道我们还能挺多久 长官 |
[28:54] | we can hold ’em off here, sir. | |
[28:55] | Just hang on. McKay’s trying to shut down the gate. | 在坚持一会 McKay正在 想办法关掉星门 |
[29:00] | Hester. Hester. Come in! | 回话! |
[29:25] | He was fed on by the Wraith. That’s not a good way to go. | 他被Wraith吸食过了 是个很惨的死法 |
[29:30] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[29:33] | You say that a lot. | 你经常说这句 |
[29:35] | – What? – “Indeed. “ | 什么? “没错” |
[29:39] | – Do I? – Yeah. | 有吗? |
[29:42] | I had not noticed. | 我没注意到 |
[29:46] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[29:48] | Ronon! | |
[30:11] | I would very much like to have a weapon such as this. | 我也想有一个你这样的武器 |
[30:14] | Yeah. Get in line. | 真的? 慢慢等吧 |
[30:22] | – Rodney, talk to me. – Still working. | Rodney 怎么样了 我还没解决呢 |
[30:26] | I’ve lost contact with Hester and the marines. I think they were killed. | 我跟Hester和其他陆战队员 失去联络了 估计他们都阵亡了 |
[30:31] | How long before you get the gate shut down? | 还有多久你才能关掉星门? |
[30:33] | I don’t know, this is extremely complicated. | – 我不知道 这程序很复杂 – 你有没有试过主系统环绕? |
[30:35] | Have you tried the critical systems bypass? | |
[30:36] | I have to figure out a safe work-around to avoid any commands | 我在寻找个安全的方法 所以我不会激活任何篡改的程序 |
[30:38] | that may have been compromised. | |
[30:40] | You better hurry up. We got more Wraith on the way. | 你最好想快点! 更多Wraith正向这里来了 |
[30:42] | I’m working as fast as I can! | 我已经尽力了! |
[30:44] | Why doesn’t he just bypass the critical systems? | 为何他不用主系统环绕? |
[30:46] | No, no, not now. Just watch the door. | 现在不是时候 你就看着门口行了 |
[30:47] | Besides, even if I could shut down the gate, | 就算我把星门关掉了 这地方到处都是Wraith! |
[30:49] | there’s Wraith in every sector of the base! | |
[30:51] | We’re completely outnumbered. | 他们的人数也我们多 |
[30:53] | I mean, it’s just a matter of time, before they wipe us all… | 我们迟早都会 被他们消灭掉的 |
[30:56] | The gate just shut off. | 星门连接断了 |
[31:00] | What did you do? | 你干了什么? |
[31:03] | I shut it off using the critical systems bypass. | 我用紧急备份系统把它关掉了 |
[31:05] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[31:07] | What? It worked. | 什么? 这招管用了 |
[31:12] | Oh, my God. The self-destruct. | 我的妈呀 这是自毁程序 |
[31:13] | – I didn’t mean… – McKAY: Did you not just hear me say | 这不是我 你刚才没听我说我需要找一个 |
[31:16] | I needed to figure out a safe work-around | |
[31:17] | to avoid any commands that may have been compromised? | 安全的方法来避免某些篡改的程序? |
[31:19] | As in booby-trapped? | 指的就是这个意思? |
[31:20] | Look, I didn’t use the bypass to shut down the gate for this very reason! | 这就是我没用紧急备份系统的 唯一原因! |
[31:23] | Rodney? – McKAY: We’ve made a terrible mistake! | 我们犯了个大错误! |
[31:26] | We never should’ve revived Kavanagh! | 跟本就不应该弄醒Kavanagh! 他启动的自毁程序? |
[31:27] | He triggered the self-destruct? | |
[31:29] | – Not on purpose. – Doesn’t really matter now, does it? | 我不是有意的! 现在都说什么都没用了 对不? |
[31:31] | All right, we’ve got just under 10 minutes before this whole station blows up. | 我们只有不到十分钟来逃离中继站 |
[31:35] | Well, can you turn it off? | 你不能关掉自毁吗? |
[31:36] | McKAY: No, we’re completely locked out. | 不行 系统都不接受任何命令了! |
[31:38] | The Wraith made sure if they couldn’t have the station, then no one could. | Wraith确保如果他们得不到中途站 那谁也别想得到 情况恐怕不能再坏了 |
[31:41] | Oh, things couldn’t get any worse. | |
[31:47] | They’re shooting at the door. | 他们正试图轰开那道门 |
[31:59] | Wait. | 别开枪 |
[32:07] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[32:10] | Ronon Dex, this is Mr. Coolidge of the IOA. | Ronon Dex 这就是IOA的 Coolidge先生 |
[32:15] | Oh. Hey. | |
[32:16] | What happened? | 到底发生了什么事情? |
[32:18] | You were rendered unconscious by a Wraith stun device. | 你们都被一个Wraith设备给击昏了 |
[32:21] | What? | 什么? |
[32:22] | There are Wraith here? | 这里? |
[32:24] | They have infiltrated the base. | 他们已经潜入基地 |
[32:28] | It is best if you remain in this room | 为你的安全 你该原地不动 直到 我和Ronon Dex消灭掉所有敌人 |
[32:29] | until Ronon Dex and I have neutralized the situation. | |
[32:31] | No, no, no, we need to get to the Control Room, radio for help. | 不 我们该去控制室 去联络援军 |
[32:34] | We don’t need help. | 我们不需要援军 |
[32:35] | How many Wraith are here on this base? | 基地上有多少Wraith? |
[32:37] | We do not know exact numbers, but they are many. | 我不知道准确数字 不过有很多 |
[32:39] | And who else beside you are going after them? | 还有其他人帮助你们吗? |
[32:41] | – We are the only two. – Get me to a radio. | 现在只有我们俩 给我弄个对讲机 |
[32:44] | – It’s better if we just… – Now! | – 你因该听 – 我现在就要! |
[32:54] | Got an idea, Rodney. | Rodney 我有个主意 |
[32:55] | Great. ‘Cause we’ve got Wraith just about to blast through the door. | 太好了Wraith可能随时都会冲进来 |
[32:58] | This place has got a Puddle Jumper docked here, right? | 这站不是配备个Jumper吗? |
[33:00] | Yeah, to be used as an emergency escape pod. | 没错 但是用来作为紧急逃生用的 |
[33:03] | Well, I’d say this pretty much qualifies as an emergency: | 现在的情况非常符合 紧急逃生 |
[33:06] | No, no, no, we’ll be stuck out here in the middle of the galactic void. | 不 不 我们会被困在两个星系的中间 他们会来营救我们的 也许我们要等上好几周 但Jumper有足够的食物和水 |
[33:09] | They’ll mount a rescue. It might take a couple of weeks, | |
[33:11] | but the Jumper is stocked with food and water. | |
[33:12] | We should be all right. Unless you want to stay here | 我们应该没问题的 除非你想留在这跟中继站同归于尽 |
[33:14] | and get blown to smithereens with the rest of the station. | |
[33:16] | – Your call! We got one other problem. | 你决定吧! 我们还有个问题 |
[33:19] | How are we going to get there? | 我们怎么去那里? |
[33:35] | Rodney, we’re out of time. Vent the atmosphere. | 我们快没时间了 我要你把将全站减压 |
[33:39] | – What? – Every room but the Control Room. | 什么? 除了控制室之外 我要把全站的氧气 |
[33:41] | – Vent the air. – How close are you? | 都给我放掉 你离Jumper多远? |
[33:43] | Don’t wait for me. Just do it. | 别等我了 现在就干 |
[33:45] | – Can you make it to the Jumper? – I don’t know. I’ll try! | 你有足够时间跑到Jumper吗? 我不知道 我尽力试一上吧! |
[33:47] | John, I’m not sure there’s time to… | John 我不知道你可否会到达 别说了 快点做! |
[33:48] | We don’t have time to argue. Do it! | |
[33:59] | Venting the atmosphere. | 正在减压中 好了 我去这边 你去那边 |
[35:22] | I’ll go this way. You go that way. | |
[35:25] | Where is Mr. Coolidge? | Coolidge去哪了? |
[35:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:39] | It’s pretty quiet out there. | 看起来外面没动静了 |
[35:42] | Looks like they’re all dead. | 看起来他们都死光了 |
[35:44] | Sheppard, can you hear me? | Sheppard 回话? |
[35:48] | John, are you there? | John 回话? |
[35:51] | It should be enough time. | 应该够时间了 |
[35:54] | I think it’s safe to re-pressurize. | 我想我们可以重新加压了 |
[35:58] | Dr. McKay? | Mckay博士? 全站加压中 |
[36:00] | Yeah. Re-pressurizing the station. | |
[36:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[36:14] | I’ve contacted the military. They’re fully aware of the situation, | 我应经联系上军方了 他们应经知道现在的情况了 那就是说 很不幸的是 他们准备用核弹毁掉这基地 |
[36:17] | which means, unfortunately, they’re preparing to nuke the base. | |
[36:19] | What? | 什么? |
[36:20] | Stargate Command has been compromised. | SGC已被攻陷了 |
[36:23] | The only way to fully prevent the Wraith | 而防止Wraith伤害到大众的 唯一方法就是摧毁SGC |
[36:24] | from infiltrating the general population is to destroy it. | |
[36:26] | – Well, tell them to call it off. – I can’t do that. | 你告诉他们立即停止 这我办不到 |
[36:29] | Not as long as there’s a single Wraith still alive on this base. | 只要还有一个活的Wraith 我都不会下令让他们停止 |
[36:31] | – Wraith? What, here? – Listen, we’ll deal with the Wraith. | 他们到这了? 听着 我们会收拾掉Wraith |
[36:34] | Look, you still got people alive here. Buy us some more time. | 而且 还有怎么多人都这基地上 帮我们拖延点时间 |
[36:36] | We don’t have time. | 我们没时间了 |
[36:38] | Now there’s an escape hatch to the surface. | 这有一个逃生口通向地面 |
[36:39] | We need to get to it immediately. | 我们需要立即去那里 |
[36:40] | Where’s Teal’c? | Teal’c去那了? |
[36:43] | He’s surrounded. I need to get back to him. | 他被包围了 我需要去救他 |
[36:44] | No. No time. We have to leave as soon as we can. | 没时间了! 我们必须极快撤离 |
[36:47] | – Not without Teal’c. – We can’t go back for him. | 我不会扔下Teal’C的 我们不能冒着被杀的风险 |
[36:50] | We could get bogged down or killed! | 去救Teal’c |
[36:52] | Now there’s a clear path to the escape hatch, | 我们还可以安全的到达一个逃生口 我们该立即行动! |
[36:54] | and we need to get out of here now! | |
[36:55] | Look, if you want to run away and save yourself, fine! I’m staying here. | 你想逃跑去保你的小命? 你就跑吧! 我会留在这的 |
[37:02] | The Jumper bay is… | Jumper舱 |
[37:03] | Through the EVA prep room. | 在太空服间后面 |
[37:04] | And it’s not a real bay, though. It’s more like an airlock | 其实那并不是一个仓 那是一个气闸到另外一道门 |
[37:07] | that leads to a hatch that’s cut into the top. | |
[37:08] | I don’t need the blueprints! Where is it? | 我不需要细节! Jumper到底在哪? |
[37:10] | It’s over there. | 就在这边 |
[37:19] | Through here. | 跨过这个口就是了 |
[37:39] | – Sheppard! How the hell did you… – Get me out of here. | – 你是怎么 – 把我弄出来 |
[37:42] | Yeah. | |
[38:47] | Excellent timing. | 你来得太及时了 |
[38:49] | Indeed. | 不错 |
[38:59] | Well, I think that’s all of them. | 我想他们都死光了 |
[39:05] | I certainly hope you are correct. | 希望你是对的 |
[39:07] | We got to call the military. They’re going to blow this place up. | 我们需要通知军方 他们准备轰平SGC |
[39:12] | What’s taking him so long? | 怎么他还没进来呢? |
[39:13] | The self-destruct’s about to blow. Twenty seconds! | 自毁快启动了 还有20秒! |
[39:21] | Colonel Sheppard. How did you get… | Sheppard中校! |
[39:22] | Later. We’re leaving. Sit down! | – 你是怎么 – 以后再说 我要需要离开这 大家都坐稳! |
[39:49] | Ronon Dex, | |
[39:52] | do you feel that you can fulfill the duties of an SG team member with diligence, | 你认为你可以履行作为 一个SG队员的责任吗? 而且会尽职尽责 |
[39:56] | integrity, | |
[39:59] | and respect for those in authority over you? | 并服从你上司的领导? |
[40:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:19] | Good enough for me. | 我没有别的问题了 |
[40:30] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[40:32] | I’m exactly the kind of team member they want out there fighting the Wraith. | 我是他们心中最适合 对付Wraith的人选 |
[40:37] | Their words, not mine. | 这是他们说的 不是我说的 |
[40:39] | And you did not hold a weapon to their heads? | 你没有用枪来威胁他们? |
[40:41] | I did not. | 没有 |
[40:43] | I am pleased. | 我为你感到高兴 |
[40:45] | Yeah, well, I had a good coach. | 是呀 多亏我有个好教练 |
[40:47] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[40:49] | The Daedalus is preparing to leave. | Daedalus准备启程了 |
[40:51] | Colonel Caldwell will beam you aboard when you are ready. | Caldwell上校会把你传上去的 |
[40:54] | Still nothing from Midway? | 中途站还没消息? |
[40:56] | No, we have lost all contact with them. | 没有 我们已经失去任何联络了 |
[41:00] | The Daedalus will stop on its way back to Atlantis to assess the situation. | Daedalus会在前往Atlantis的途中 探察下那儿的情况 |
[41:14] | – No way. You actually liked it? – It’s his finest film. | 你开玩笑吧 你真的喜欢那个? 那是他演的最好的电影 |
[41:18] | Pearl Harbor. | 珍珠港? |
[41:19] | Yeah. Go ahead and mock it, everybody does, | 你们可以跟其他人一样嘲笑它 |
[41:21] | but that film will endure. It’s got weight. | 但那电影绝对有分量的 |
[41:23] | Yeah, which is why it plummeted at the box office. | 那就是它输得最惨的原因! |
[41:25] | $200 million domestic? That’s not plummeting, I beg to differ. | 本地票房收入才2亿元 这并不算惨呀 – 我跟你的观点不同 – 你们说够了没有! |
[41:28] | Enough, already! | |
[41:30] | We’ve been stuck here for God knows how long, | 从我们出来后 你们俩得嘴都没闭过! 你们就是不停的说呀 说呀 |
[41:32] | and you haven’t shut up, either of you! You just keep talking and talking… | |
[41:38] | – What was that? – Something just hit us. | 怎么回事? 我们撞到什么东西了 |
[41:45] | McKAY: Ronon! Where are we? | 我们在哪? |
[41:47] | Daedalus, 302 bay. We saw you, scooped you up. We’re heading back to Atlantis. | Daedalus的302舱 我们发现了你们并救起你们 现在我们回Atlantis |
[41:51] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地! |
[41:53] | Midway was destroyed. | 中途站被毁了 |
[41:55] | Yeah, we saw. Where’s Sheppard? | 嗯 我们看到了 Sheppard呢? |
[41:59] | He lasted about a day, sealed himself in there. | 他在后面呆了一天后 就把他自己关在里面了 |
[42:03] | No wonder he didn’t hear the radio call. | 难怪得他没回复无线电呼叫 |
[42:17] | Thank God! | 谢天谢地! |
[42:20] | I almost shot myself with a stunner. | 我差点就准备用击昏枪 把自己打昏了 |
[42:22] | Yeah. I understand. | 呵呵 我可以理解 |
[42:25] | – Where are we? – Daedalus, 302 bay. | 我们在哪? Daedalus的302舱 |
[42:28] | What’s the status of SGC? | SGC怎么样了? |
[42:30] | Secure. Teal’c and I took care of the Wraith. | 安全了 我和Teal’c干掉了所有Wraith |
[42:33] | – I figured you would. – Come on, let’s get the hell out of here. | 我就知道你们会的 来吧 我们该回家了 |
[42:36] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[42:39] | Oh, and I passed my interview at the IOA. | 我跟IOA的面谈很成功 |
[42:42] | – Really? – Yeah, they said they liked me. | 真的? 他们很喜欢我 |
[42:45] | Well, what’s not to like? | 你有哪一处不受喜欢的呢? 星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯 结束 |