时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Which planet is this again? | 是哪个星球来着? |
[00:08] | McKAY: M5V-801. The one with the frequent tremors. | 就是经常地震的那个 |
[00:11] | Not to mention an abnormally high amount of people | 那里还有异常多人有 呼吸系统衰退的症状 |
[00:13] | with debilitating respiratory problems. | |
[00:15] | It’s a mining planet. It’s not that surprising. | 对于矿业为主的星球来说这不稀奇 |
[00:17] | Not everybody worked in the mines, Rodney. | 不是所有人都在矿上工作 Rodney |
[00:19] | Get to the point, guys. | 说到点子上 伙计们 |
[00:20] | They’re experiencing upwards of four tremors a day. | 每天会发生四次以上的地震 |
[00:23] | My seismic team has concluded that the area | 我的地震学小队得出结论说 |
[00:24] | where they’ve built their settlement is dangerously unstable. | 他们定居的区域非常的不稳定 |
[00:26] | Not to mention my environmental and air quality tests | 我的环境和空气检测结果也很糟糕 |
[00:28] | came back way into the red. | |
[00:30] | McKAY: My analysis was enough. Thank you. | 我的分析就足够了 谢谢 |
[00:32] | Well, obviously, it wasn’t enough for them. | 明显还不够 |
[00:34] | Anyway, these people said they’ve experienced tremors | 那些人说他们有记忆起 |
[00:36] | for as long as they can remember. | 就一直有地震 |
[00:37] | Yes, and I’m pretty sure they’ve been breathing even longer, | 是的 但他们呼吸的时间肯定要比 有记忆的时间要长 |
[00:40] | so again, my problem trumps yours. | 所以我的问题比你的更重要 |
[00:41] | This not a contest. | 这不是比赛 |
[00:43] | Obviously, they’re living in a settlement that’s not safe for habitation. | 很明显 他们住的地方太不安全了 |
[00:46] | You need to convince them to move to another part of the continent. | 你们得说服他们 搬到大陆的其他地方去 |
[00:49] | Well, we tried. It’s not working. | 我们试过了 没有用的 |
[00:51] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[00:54] | Twenty years ago, the Genii kind of took over the planet, | 20年前 Genii控制了那个星球 雇了所有人当矿工 |
[00:56] | employed them all as miners. | |
[00:57] | – Mining what? – Haven’t a clue. | – 开采什么呢? – 不知道 |
[00:59] | But whatever it was, they cleaned out the deposits and left. | 不管开采的是什么 他们采完了 所有的储量就走了 |
[01:02] | – So? – So, they think we’re like the Genii, | 所以? 所以他们认为我们和Genii一样 他们要好处 噢 |
[01:04] | – and they want their cut. – Ah. | |
[01:06] | They’re willing to move, but they have a list of demands a mile and a half long. | 他们愿意搬家 但是有一哩半长的要求 |
[01:10] | And negotiating with alien settlements is not exactly why I joined the Air Force. | 而且我参加空军不是来 和外星定居者谈判的 |
[01:14] | We were hoping if you had some time, maybe you’d be willing… | 我们相如果你有空 也许… 可以节省我们很多来回奔波的时间 |
[01:17] | It would save us a lot of time in the back and forth. | |
[01:19] | Okay. I’ll free up my afternoon. | 好吧 我把下午空出来 |
[01:22] | Appreciate that, Colonel. | 谢谢 上校 我们一小时后在星门前见 |
[01:24] | Jennifer, Rodney. I’ll meet you at the gate in one hour. | |
[01:28] | I was rather hoping you’d go by yourself, and I wouldn’t… | 我希望你自己去 我就不用… |
[01:31] | One hour. | 一小时 |
[01:48] | Man, I gotta start doing more cardio. | 天… 我得多做一点耐力运动了 |
[01:52] | All this back and forth is getting me winded. | 这来来回回的我都快喘不过气来了 我们不能坐Jumper吗? 好了 没那么糟糕 |
[01:56] | – We couldn’t have taken the Jumper? – Oh, suck it up! It’s not that bad. | |
[02:00] | I have to hike this much almost every day. | 我差不多每天都要登山走这么远 |
[02:02] | – You do? – Yeah, I’m a very active person. | 真的? 是的 我是一个很活跃的人 |
[02:04] | – You are? – Your last physical | 你是? 你上一次检查结果 和你说的可不太一样 |
[02:06] | would kind of contradict you. | |
[02:07] | That is private medical information that should not be so cavalierly shared | 那是私人的医疗信息 你不应该在聊天的时候 这么傲慢地说出来 医生 |
[02:11] | in casual conversation, Doctor. | |
[02:13] | I don’t think it comes as a great surprise to the colonel. | 我不觉得这对上校来说是什么新闻 |
[02:16] | That’s not the point! You know, I’m no Ronon. | 关键不在这 我不是Ronon |
[02:18] | I’m not going to be on the cover of Shape magazine anytime soon, | 我近期又不会上形体杂志的封面 但是我可以应付得来战斗 在需要的时候站得住脚…. – 不要动 |
[02:21] | but I can handle myself in combat, stand my ground when I need to… | |
[02:25] | – Rodney! – Don’t move. | |
[02:28] | Get down on your stomach, spread out your weight. | 趴下来 分散体重 |
[02:33] | Rodney? | |
[02:34] | McKay, are you all right? | McKay 你没事吧? 哦 |
[02:38] | – Oh, thank God. – Don’t move, okay? | – 谢天谢地 – 不要动 好吧? |
[02:41] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[02:43] | We’re going to head back to the gate, try to get some help. | 我们回到星门那里去求援 |
[02:45] | Just try to stay as still… | 呆着不要动… 三重唱 |
[04:03] | Don’t move if you feel any shooting pains. | 如果你感觉到刺痛 就不要动 |
[04:07] | McKAY: I would never move if that was the case. | 如果是那样我才不会动呢 |
[04:11] | Ow. | |
[04:13] | Well, it doesn’t look like any of us are bleeding. | 看上去我们都没有流血 |
[04:16] | McKAY: At least externally. | 至少外部没有 |
[04:19] | That’s a godsend. | 真是天赐的好运啊 |
[04:26] | This whole place is a tetanus shot waiting to happen. | 这个地方真是为想打破伤风针 的人准备的 |
[04:34] | In fact, where the hell are we? | 我们到底在什么地方? |
[04:35] | I’d guess the Genii mining facility. | 我猜是一个Genii矿场 |
[04:39] | Just don’t build them like they used to, huh? | 他们建筑的质量真是越来越差了 |
[04:41] | I am particularly not fond of the ceiling work. | 我特别讨厌这个屋顶 |
[04:46] | If this is part of a larger facility… | 如果这是一个大型设施的一部分… |
[04:48] | Then there should be a way for us to walk out of here. Right. | 那么就有路可以出去 没错 |
[04:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:02] | A little help here. | 这里需要点帮助 |
[05:06] | What about this one? | 这个怎么办? |
[05:07] | Red means bad. | 红的表示坏的 |
[05:09] | Oh. | 哦 |
[05:11] | Can’t argue with that logic. | 说得有理 |
[05:17] | Well, did you see this? | 看见这个了吗? |
[05:19] | That’s not going to budge unless we enter the right code. | 除非我们输入正确的密码 它是不会动的 |
[05:21] | Look, these symbols are Genii numerals. | 这些符号是Genii数字 |
[05:24] | Yeah, but you can crack the code, though, right? | 但是你可以破解这个密码的 对吗? |
[05:26] | – Would be a lot easier… | – Would be a lot easier… – 如果它是电子的… – 如果是电子的… |
[05:28] | …if it was electronic. … If it was electronic. | – 会简单得多 – 会简单得多 |
[05:29] | – What he said. – What she said. | |
[05:31] | It’s not impossible, though, right? | 但不是不可能的 对吧? |
[05:32] | No, no, it’s just highly, highly unlikely. | 不 只是… 非常的困难 |
[05:36] | Okay, so, door number two? | 那么… 那一扇门 |
[05:42] | After you, Monty. | 你先请 Monty |
[05:50] | Okay. On three. | 好吧… 数到3 |
[05:53] | One, two, three. | |
[05:58] | There goes that plan. | 这个计划也完了 |
[06:01] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等一下 等一下 |
[06:11] | Okay, three? One, two, three, go! | 好吧 数到3 1 2 3 走 |
[06:20] | Wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa! What if… | 等一下 如果… |
[06:24] | What if that door was sealed for a reason? | 如果这扇门是因为什么原因 才被封起来的 |
[06:27] | What, you think maybe there’s a scary monster back there? | 什么? 你认为门后面会有 一个恐怖的怪兽? |
[06:31] | No, but this is a mining facility | 不是 但是这是一个矿场 |
[06:34] | and who knows what kind of toxins are in there. | 鬼知道那后面有什么毒气 |
[06:37] | Like you said, “Red means bad. “ | 就像你说的 “红的表示坏的” |
[06:45] | I’m willing to take the chance. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[06:56] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[07:09] | I guess in Genii red means screwed. | 我想Genii的红色代表完蛋了 |
[07:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:25] | Okay, look, it’s… | 好吧 听着… |
[07:27] | We’ve been in the field for, what, half an hour? | 我们到外面来已经多久? 半小时了 |
[07:28] | We’ve got another five before we need to check in. | 还有5小时我们就要报到 |
[07:31] | So the safest thing for us to do is just sit tight and wait. | 所以最安全的事就是坐在这等 |
[07:37] | When we don’t check in, they’ll send a team. | 我们不报到的话 他们会派一个小队来的 |
[07:40] | – Our radios should work down here, right? – Yeah, they should. | 我们的对讲机在这能工作对吧? 应该可以 |
[07:43] | Okay, so we… | 好吧 我们… |
[07:47] | We sit and wait. | 坐在这等 |
[07:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:00] | Anyone, uh, | 有人带牌了吗? |
[08:02] | bring any cards? | |
[08:05] | No. | 没有 |
[08:09] | Tremor! | 地震! |
[08:29] | That sounded very, very bad. | 那听上去很糟很糟 嗯… |
[08:33] | What do you suppose the probability is | 你觉得有多大可能 |
[08:35] | that this room is on the same kind of metal stilts | 这间房间和对面的房间 |
[08:38] | as those other rooms we saw over there? | 用的是一样的金属支撑? |
[08:40] | Very high. | 非常可能 |
[08:42] | But this one’s more stable, right? I mean, we’re still standing. | 但是这间房更稳定对吧? 它还在没有倒下去 |
[08:47] | Yeah, but with the three of us and this dirt, | 是的 但是我们三个和这些尘土 |
[08:49] | we’ve just added, what, 300, 400 pounds? | 增加差不多了三四百磅? |
[08:52] | I’d say, like, 500. | – 我说有五百磅(227公斤) – 对 |
[08:55] | Right. | |
[08:57] | And this region experiences how many tremors a day? | 这个地方每天地震多少次? |
[08:59] | Four times a day, at least. | 每天至少四次 |
[09:05] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了? 什么问题? |
[09:08] | The supports that are stopping this room from dropping into the chasm | 加上了这么多质量以后 那些防止这个房间 |
[09:11] | are going to rapidly destabilize now that we’ve added all this extra weight. | 跌入裂缝的支撑很快会不稳定 |
[09:16] | I don’t think we’re going to be able to just wait | 我觉得我们等不到Atlantis发现 我们不见的时候了 |
[09:17] | for Atlantis to figure out we’re missing. | |
[09:19] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[09:21] | We’re going to have to find a way out of here. | 我们得自己找出路 |
[09:27] | Well, there are a lot of crates in here. | 好吧… 这里有… 不少木箱子 |
[09:32] | McKAY: Yeah, rickety, old ones. | 摇摇晃晃的老箱子 |
[09:34] | I killed, like, three of them on the way down. | 我掉下来的时候就砸碎三个 |
[09:36] | Yeah, but maybe we could make, like, a pyramid, stack them up, climb out. | 但也许我们可以堆一个金字塔 然后爬出去 |
[09:39] | I don’t think there’s enough to… | 我觉得箱子不够… |
[09:41] | There are, actually. | 事实上足够了 |
[09:42] | Just barely enough to get us high enough, but we should be able to make it work. | 刚够我们能爬出去的高度 但我们应该能成功 |
[09:45] | You think they’ll support our weight? | 你觉得它们能支撑住我们的重量? |
[09:48] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有试试看了 |
[10:12] | All right, look, | 好吧 |
[10:14] | if we’re actually going to do this, I figure we need to stack these things, | 如果真要这么干 我们要把箱子堆到差不多 |
[10:18] | like, 20 feet high in order to climb out. | 20英尺(6米)才能爬出去 |
[10:20] | So, no matter how we build it, it’s going to be unstable. | 所以不管我们怎么堆 箱子都会不稳定 |
[10:24] | Well, only one person has to climb it. | 只要一个人爬就可以了 |
[10:34] | Oh, no, I’m kind of awful with heights, so… | 哦不 我怕高… |
[10:39] | McKAY: So Sam goes. | 所以Sam爬吧 |
[10:41] | What, you’re not even going to consider yourself? | 什么? 你都不考虑一下你自己 |
[10:43] | It’s heights, I’m probably worse than she is. | 这是爬高 我可能比她还怕 |
[10:47] | – Let’s get started. – All right, fine. | – 我们开始吧 – 好吧 |
[11:19] | Maybe you should come down from there. It sounds like it’s… | 也许… 也许你应该下来了 听上去… |
[11:40] | Sam! | |
[11:45] | Easy, easy! You okay? | 放松 放松! 你没事吧? |
[11:47] | Is she all right? | 她没事吧? |
[11:49] | That was fun. | 刚才真是好玩 |
[11:51] | Look, the bottom level won’t hold. The crates aren’t strong enough to stack. | 底层坚持不住 这些箱子承受不了堆在一起的重量 |
[11:54] | – Yeah, I got that, thanks. – So? | 嗯 我已经发现了 谢谢 那怎么办? |
[12:03] | So? | |
[12:06] | We need another plan. And quick. | 我们需要别的计划 还要快 |
[12:20] | Hey, I got some files here. | 这里有些文件 |
[12:23] | Can anyone read Genii? | 有人能…读Genii文字吗? |
[12:25] | McKAY: Hello, hello! | 看这 看这! |
[12:28] | What have you got? – Grappling hook. | – 你找到了什么? – 钩爪 |
[12:30] | At least, something we can use as a grappling hook. | 至少我们可以把它当成钩爪 |
[12:33] | Great. Now all we need is some rope. | 太好了 现在我们只要找到绳子就好了 |
[12:35] | Okay, just a sec. The ceiling is, like, what? Twenty feet? | 等一下 房顶是20英尺高 |
[12:39] | Twenty-five? McKAY: All right, 25. | 25(7.7米) 好吧 25英尺 那么我们的夹克 系在一起就有五六英尺 |
[12:40] | So our jackets, end-to-end are five or six feet, | |
[12:44] | we tie those to our shirts, maybe even our pants together… | 加上我们的衬衫 也许还要裤子 |
[12:47] | That should be able to get us up there and support our weight. | 那样就能有足够的高度 还能支撑我们的重量 |
[12:51] | Great. | 太好了 |
[12:59] | Found rope! | 我找到绳子了 |
[13:02] | Rope and lanterns. | 绳子和油灯 |
[13:04] | – Oh, good. – More than enough for what we need. | 哦 太好了 足够我们用了 |
[13:07] | – Well, nice work. – Thank you. | – 干得好 – 谢谢 |
[13:15] | – What are you doing? – Well, I’m going to tie the rope on | 你在干什么? 我在系绳子然后把它扔上去 你才能爬出去 |
[13:18] | and toss it up there so you can climb up. | |
[13:20] | – I can’t do it. – Quitter talk. | – 我办不到 – 不要这么早放弃 |
[13:21] | No, I can’t climb this. | 不 我办不到 这条绳子太细 我们得在上面打结才能有地方抓 |
[13:23] | This rope, it’s too thin. We need to tie knots in it. | |
[13:25] | I need something to grip onto. | |
[13:27] | Right. That’s a lot of knots. | 对 但那要打不少结呢 |
[13:29] | Well, we only need about 30 feet or so. | 我们大概只要30英尺左右 |
[13:31] | Okay, well, you gals get started on the knotting and I’ll read those files. | 好吧 你们女生打结 我来读文件 |
[13:38] | What? Look, they could contain the code to the door there. | 怎么了? 这里可能有开门的密码 |
[13:41] | Besides, three people can’t knot the same rope. | 还有三个人不能同时 在一条绳子上打结 |
[13:44] | Unless either of you speak Genii… | 除非你们有谁读的懂Genii |
[13:46] | Fine, we’ll get started. | 好吧 我们开始吧 |
[13:50] | Well, want to play 20 Questions? | 好吧 想完20个问题吗? |
[13:53] | I’ll let you go first. Animal, vegetable or mineral? | 我让你开始 动物 蔬菜还是矿物? |
[13:57] | I’m good, thanks. | 我不玩 谢谢 |
[14:00] | Well, here’s a better one we can play. | 好吧 我们还有一个更好的可以玩 |
[14:03] | Brad Pitt or George Clooney? | 布拉德皮特还是乔治克鲁尼? |
[14:07] | If you had to choose. | 如果要你选的话? |
[14:08] | Mmm… | 嗯 克鲁尼 我猜 |
[14:10] | Clooney, I guess. | |
[14:11] | Clooney, I guess. | |
[14:12] | Pitt all the way. Okay, you go. | 我总会选皮特 好吧你问 |
[14:15] | Come on, it’s easy. Any two guys I would know. | 快点啦 这很简单的 问两个我认识的人 |
[14:17] | Okay, okay. Uh… | 好吧 好吧 嗯… |
[14:20] | Brian Greene or Neil deGrasse Tyson. | Brian Greene还是Neil Degrasse Tyson |
[14:26] | They’re physicists. | 他们都是物理学家 都上过电视 |
[14:28] | – Uh-huh. – They’re on TV. | |
[14:30] | – I picked ones you should know. – Uh… | 我已经选了你应该会知道的了 |
[14:34] | – Brian Greene, I guess. – Oh! | Brian Greene 我想 |
[14:36] | Tyson, all the way. | 我总是选Tyson |
[14:37] | Are you talking about Neil deGrasse Tyson? | 你们在讲Neil Degrasse Tyson? |
[14:39] | He once stole an idea from me. Did I tell you that story? | 他曾经偷了我的一个想法 我有和你们讲过吗? |
[14:41] | Only about a dozen times, McKay. | 已经讲过十几次了 McKay |
[14:45] | We’re playing “Who would you rather?” Want to join us? | 我们在玩”你宁愿选谁” 想加入吗? |
[14:48] | Uh, would you… Sorry, I don’t get it. | 啊 “你宁愿” 什么? 我没听懂 |
[14:51] | Well, if you had to choose who to fool around with, would it be… | 如果让你选和谁在一起混 你会选… |
[14:57] | Robert Redford or Paul Newman? | Robert Redford还是Paul Newman? |
[15:00] | Uh, neither? | 嗯 两个都不选 |
[15:01] | Yeah, I know, but if you had to. | 我知道 但如果你必须选一个 |
[15:04] | If I had to? So, I’m to choose which of those guys | 如果我必须选一个? 我要选一个人 强迫他和我在一起因为… |
[15:07] | I would want to force themselves on me because… | |
[15:09] | It’s just a dumb game, McKay. | 这只是一个无聊的游戏 McKay |
[15:11] | You’re not secure enough in your masculinity to play a dumb game? | 你觉得你的阳刚程度 不够完一个游戏? |
[15:14] | Yes, well, I think I am, I just… | 嗯 我觉得我可以 只是… |
[15:16] | Think I should go back to my reading. | 我应该会去读文件了 |
[15:17] | You know, the one thing that could get us out of here? | 那是唯一能帮我们我们出去的东西 |
[15:22] | – Newman. – Absolutely. Not even a question. | – 我选Newman – 绝对的 想都不用想 |
[15:24] | – Shut up a second. – No, we’re allowed to talk. | 等一下 – 不 我们有权利聊天 – 不 不 我听到什么了 |
[15:27] | No, no, no. I hear something. | |
[15:30] | There’s someone up there. Help! | 有人在上面 救命! |
[15:33] | We’re stuck down here! Hello? | 我们被困在下面了! 有人吗? |
[15:37] | What if the ceiling caves in on them, too? | 如果天花板又掉下来怎么办? |
[15:39] | Well, we came through that section. | 我们经过的地方正好被锈蚀了 其他部分看上去还好 |
[15:40] | It’s been eaten away by rust. The rest of the ceiling looks fine. | |
[15:42] | He’s right. As long as they don’t fall in the hole, | 没错 只要他们不走进那个洞 他们就可以找来援助 – 有人吗! – 救命! 我们被困在这了! 能听见我们吗? |
[15:43] | they should be able to get help. Hello! | |
[15:46] | Help! We’re stuck down here! Can you hear us? | |
[15:51] | Hello? | – 你好 – 谢天谢地 |
[15:52] | Oh, thank God. | |
[15:55] | Who are you? | – 你们是谁? – 我们是来访的客人 我们本来是要去 和你们那里的人谈谈的 |
[15:56] | We’re visitors. We were on our way to speak | |
[15:58] | to the people of your settlement. | |
[16:00] | You shouldn’t be down there. | 你们不应该到下面去 |
[16:02] | Yeah, we know, we fell down here by accident. | 我们知道 我们是意外掉下来的 |
[16:04] | You all okay? | 你们都没事吧? |
[16:06] | Yeah, yeah, we’re fine. We’re just stuck. We need some help. | 我们没事只是被困住了 我们需要帮助 |
[16:08] | You shouldn’t be down there. | 你们不应该到下面去 |
[16:10] | Yeah, thanks, kid. Like I said… | 是的 谢谢 孩子 我说过了… |
[16:12] | Go tell your parents. Tell them where we are, | 告诉你们的父母我们被困在这 我们需要帮助 |
[16:14] | that we’re stuck and we need help. | |
[16:18] | I don’t think we can do that. | 我办不到 |
[16:20] | What? Why not? | 什么? 为什么? |
[16:23] | We’re not really supposed to play out here. | 我们不应该到这里来玩的 |
[16:25] | If our parents find out… | 如果我们爸妈知道了… |
[16:26] | It’s okay, I promise you won’t get into trouble. | 没事的 我保证你们不会有事的 |
[16:29] | You don’t know my father. He’ll be very upset. | 你不知道我爸爸 他会很生气的 |
[16:32] | I’ll explain the situation to him. It’ll be okay. | 我会解释这个情况 不会有事的 |
[16:35] | Please? | 求你了 |
[16:37] | We’re hurt. We need help. | 我们受伤了 我们需要帮助 |
[16:40] | Wait a minute, he said you were all okay. I asked him. | 等一下 他刚才说你们没事 |
[16:43] | All right, listen to me, you little brats! | 好吧 听我说你们这些小混蛋 |
[16:45] | I am older than you and I am in charge. | – 我比你们大 所以你们要听我的 |
[16:47] | – Rodney, Rodney… – You will go back to your parents, | 你们要告诉你们的父母 我们需要帮助 |
[16:49] | you will tell them we need help, or so help me… | |
[16:52] | Do you need something? Anything, we can get it for you. | 你们想要什么东西吗?任何东西? 我们可以给你 |
[16:55] | If you help us, we’ll get you whatever you want. | 如果你们帮助我 我可以给你们任何东西 |
[16:59] | – Oh, yes, good, great idea, yes. – Thanks. | – 哦 对 好主意 – 谢谢 |
[17:01] | – Maybe you should show them your… – Excuse me? | 也许你应该给他们看看你的… |
[17:03] | I was once a 10-year-old boy, too. I know what gets their attention. | 什么? 我也有10岁的时候 – 我知道他们喜欢什么 |
[17:05] | McKay! | |
[17:07] | What? Do you want to get out of here or not? | 怎么了? 你想不想出去? |
[17:09] | I think we can reason with them without resorting to that, thank you. | 我想我们可以和他们理论 而不必要那样 |
[17:12] | If you say so. | 你说什么就是什么了 |
[17:19] | We gotta go now. Bye! | 我们得走了 再见 |
[17:21] | No! Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 不 等一下! 等一下! |
[17:23] | Uh, good luck. | 哦 祝你们好运 |
[17:27] | – Would it have killed you to show… – Drop it, McKay! | – 给他们看看会杀了你吗? – 不要讲了! McKay |
[17:30] | It’s not going to happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[17:32] | Four hours and 50 minutes. | 四小时50分钟 |
[17:36] | I’m warning you. I mean, I could go crazy down here. | 我警告你们 我在这会发疯的 |
[17:38] | Ever since the whole Jumper thing a couple of years ago, | 自从几年前被困在Jumper里面以后 |
[17:41] | I’ve been very bad with tight spaces. | 我就恐惧狭小空间 |
[17:42] | Please. That’s nothing. | 求你了 那没什么 |
[17:43] | I was stuck in a transporter with Zelenka for three hours. | 我和Zelenka被困在传送机里 三个小时那才叫惨 |
[17:46] | Now, that’s hard. | |
[17:47] | What are you saying, you don’t like Zelenka? | 你说什么? 你不喜欢Zelenka? |
[17:49] | No, I just… | 没 我只是说… |
[17:52] | It was more claustrophobic than this. | 那次比这次更具灾难性 |
[17:54] | Yeah, but that’s not what you said. You emphasized Zelenka. | 但是你刚才不是这么说的 你强调了”Zelenka” 你说”和Zelenka 被困在传送机里三个小时” |
[17:56] | You said, “being stuck with Zelenka for three hours,” | |
[17:58] | like that was the hard part. | 好像这部分是重点 |
[18:00] | It did kind of sound that way. | 听上去确实像是这样 |
[18:02] | – Look… – You can say you don’t like him. | – 听着 – 你可以说你不喜欢他 |
[18:03] | It’s fine. I don’t like him. | 没事的 我不喜欢他 |
[18:06] | Well, he’s certainly a unique guy. | 当然了 他确实是一个很特别的人 |
[18:10] | He’s always telling me how nice my hair smells. | 他总是和我说我的头发很好闻 – 这个很奇怪 – 他是一个很好的人 没错 没错 他是最好的人 但是你不喜欢他 – 我可没这么说 – 你不用说出来 我知道你喜欢谁了 |
[18:12] | It’s a little weird. | |
[18:13] | – He’s a very good person. – Well, sure, sure, he’s the best. | |
[18:16] | – You just don’t like him. – I did not say that. | |
[18:18] | You didn’t have to. I know which one’s your favorite now. | |
[18:20] | – It’s not a contest. – Everything is a contest. | – 这不是比赛 – 任何事都是比赛 |
[18:24] | – Don’t you have some reading to do? – There’s nothing in there. | 你不是还有东西要读吗? 那里面什么都没有 密码肯定不在里面 |
[18:26] | Certainly nothing about the door code. | |
[18:29] | So… | 那么? |
[18:31] | So? | 那么? |
[18:33] | Back to knotting. | 只有继续打结了 |
[18:41] | Steve Carell or Stephen Colbert? | Steve Carell还是Stephen Colbert? |
[18:45] | Ooh, Colbert, I think. | |
[18:49] | Carell, but I would pick Jon Stewart over both of them. | 我选Carell 但是 John Stewart胜过他们两个 |
[18:53] | If I was forced to. | 如果我一定要选的话 |
[18:55] | Uh-huh. | |
[18:57] | Are you and Katie still, um… | 你和Katie还在… |
[18:59] | Oh. Uh… Well, it’s kind of messed up now. | 哦 现在有点混乱了 |
[19:03] | Why? What happened? | 为什么? 怎么回事? |
[19:06] | Well, I was going to propose. | 我本来要求婚 |
[19:08] | You were? | 你要求婚? |
[19:10] | Yeah, I bought her a ring and everything. You know, was going to ask her, | 是的 我买了戒指什么都准备好了 我正要求呢 然后那个隔离错误 就发生了 |
[19:13] | and then the quarantine error happened. | |
[19:17] | What does that have to do with anything? | 那有什么关系? |
[19:19] | Well, I don’t particularly want to go into the details, | 我不想说细节 但是… |
[19:22] | but I told her that I needed some time for me. | 我和她说我还需要一些时间 |
[19:24] | You know, it had nothing to do with her. I just needed to figure some stuff out. | 你知道 不是她的问题 只是我要理解一些事 |
[19:28] | Now she doesn’t want to speak to me. She’s filed for a transfer back to Earth. | 然后她就不和我说话了 然后她要求调回地球 |
[19:32] | You broke up with her. That’s a break-up. | (也就是说)你和他分手了 那就是分手 |
[19:34] | – No, I didn’t. – Yeah, you did. | – 不 我没有 – 你有 |
[19:36] | No, I said I needed some time for me. | 不 我说我需要一点时间 |
[19:38] | Yeah, code for “I’m not that into you anymore. “ | 那是”我不那么喜欢你了”的暗语 |
[19:40] | – But I meant it! – It doesn’t matter. | – 但是我没有那个意思 – 不管你是什么意思 |
[19:42] | You can’t almost propose to someone and then take it back. | 你不能差不多要求婚 然后又放弃 |
[19:46] | That’s a relationship killer. | 那就像感情杀手 |
[19:49] | Oh. | |
[19:51] | Oh, I suppose it was for the best. I mean, | 我认为这样对两个人都好 |
[19:52] | she deserves to be with someone who would’ve known that. | 她需要能理解这些东西的人 |
[19:56] | What she deserves is to be with a nice guy like you. | 她需要的是一个像你这样的好人 |
[20:00] | – Hey. – What? | – 嘿 – 什么? |
[20:02] | – We’re finished. – Oh! Finally. | – 我们弄好了 – 哦 终于好了 |
[20:05] | All right. | 好 |
[20:17] | – You guys hear that? – It’s the kids! | 你们听到了吗? 是那些孩子! 他们回来了 我就知道他们是好孩子 我就知道 我们在这! 我就知道你们会回来! |
[20:19] | – They’ve come back for us. – Oh, I knew they were good kids. | |
[20:21] | I knew it. Down here! I knew you’d come back! | |
[20:26] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[20:32] | See? I told you they were down there. | 看见了 我和你们说过他们在下面 |
[20:35] | Are your parents up there? Did you bring help? | 你们的父母在吗? 你们有叫援助吗? |
[20:38] | No. Our friends didn’t believe us. | 没有 我们的朋友不相信我们 |
[20:41] | We bet them a week’s supply of taffle that we were telling the truth. | 我们用够吃一周的Taffle来打赌 |
[20:43] | See? I told you not to. | 看见了 我叫你不要打这个赌 |
[20:47] | Where are the adults? | 大人在哪? |
[20:48] | We can’t tell them. We’ll get in trouble. | 我不能告诉他们 我们会有麻烦的 |
[20:51] | Trouble? Now, you wait till I get out of here, | 麻烦? 小混蛋们 等我出来了 你们就知道什么是麻烦了 地震了 快躲好 |
[20:53] | you little brats! I’ll show you what trouble is! | |
[20:56] | Tremor! We’re moving! | |
[21:03] | We’re tilting over! | 我们在侧歪 |
[21:10] | It stopped. | |
[21:13] | The superstructure under this room must have buckled. | 这间房子下面的结构 一定已经变形了 |
[21:18] | One more tremor, this whole chamber’s going to fall into the chasm. | 再地震一次 这间房子 就要跌入裂缝了 |
[21:30] | – Uh, do you want me to do that? – No. I can do it. | 你要我帮忙吗? 不用 我能行 |
[21:34] | Uh… Well, it’s just… | 只是… |
[21:37] | Have you ever done anything like this before? | 你以前扔过这个吗? |
[21:39] | What, like you have? | 你扔过? |
[21:40] | Yes, actually, I have a bunch of times. | 是的 事实上我扔过很多次 |
[21:42] | Yeah? Well, I mean, so have I. | 真的? 我也是 |
[21:45] | You know, missions and such. | 在执行任务的时候等等 |
[21:47] | – Okay. – You should probably, uh… | – 好吧 – 你们最好… |
[21:50] | Oh, right. | 对 |
[21:52] | McKAY: All right. | |
[21:56] | All right. | 好了 |
[22:03] | – McKay! – Sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[22:06] | You just about took my head off. | 你差一点把我的头给撞没了 |
[22:08] | Yeah, but I didn’t mean to. It slipped. | 我不是故意的 它滑出去了 |
[22:10] | Let me do it. | 我来吧 |
[22:12] | – I can do it. – Apparently, you can’t. | 我能行 很明显 你不行 |
[22:14] | I can do it, just don’t stand in front of me. | 我能行 只要你们不站在 我的面前就好了 |
[22:19] | Or behind me. | 也不要站在后面 |
[22:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:25] | Okay. | 好了… |
[22:37] | See? Almost there. | 看见了? 就快到了 |
[22:41] | – All right. You’ll get it. | – 好的 – 你会成功的 |
[22:45] | You can do this. | 你能办到 |
[22:48] | This is the one. I can feel it, this is the one. | 这次肯定行 我感觉到了 这次肯定行 |
[23:03] | – What are you doing? – Stay there! | 你在做什么? 呆在那! |
[23:24] | – Anything hurt? – No, it’s just my pride. | 你有受伤吗? 除了我的自尊以外都好 |
[23:29] | That’ll heal. | 那会好起来的 |
[23:37] | – You did it. – Oh. Great. | 你办到了 哦 太好了 |
[23:45] | All right, here goes nothing. | 好了 这是小菜一碟 |
[23:55] | Oh, nuts! | 哦 该死 |
[24:17] | There’s no way the hook can grab onto that soil. | 这个钩子不可能在这个地上钩牢 |
[24:21] | All those knots… | 我们打了那么多结… |
[24:23] | Well, we had to try. | 我们得试过了才会知道 |
[24:26] | Any other ideas? | 还有什么点子吗? |
[24:30] | See those beams up there? | 看见那些横粱了嘛? |
[24:31] | We use the rope to get up there. That buys us at least 10 feet. | 我们可以用绳子爬上去 那有至少10英尺高 |
[24:34] | Then we build a bridge, a bridge using… | 然后我们造一座桥 用这些… |
[24:37] | Using these. | |
[24:42] | Stack a couple of crates, we’re golden. We got that high before. | 再放上几个箱子就行了 我们堆到过那个高度的 |
[24:44] | Yeah, but I don’t think these are long enough | 好的 但是这些木板 不够横粱间的距离 |
[24:46] | to span the distance between those two beams. | |
[24:48] | So we find a hammer and nails. | 那么我们要找到钉子和锤子 |
[24:50] | Sure, why not just add a jetpack and a trampoline to that list? | 干嘛不再找一个喷气背包 和跳跳床出来 |
[24:52] | It is possible to find a hammer and nails. | 找到锤子和钉子是有可能的 |
[24:55] | We’ve been over the room pretty thoroughly. | 我们已经把这个房间翻过一遍了 |
[24:57] | – But there’s got to be a hammer and nails. – Well, even if we found them… | 但这里肯定有锤子和钉子 即使我们找到了… |
[25:00] | Look, we just have to build a bridge. | 我们只要把桥造好就行了 |
[25:04] | Wait a second, wait a second. | 等一下 等一下 |
[25:07] | That bar bet. | 那个酒吧里的赌 |
[25:09] | – Sorry? – That dumb trick you do to get free beer. | 什么? 那个用来获得免费啤酒的小把戏 |
[25:15] | We don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我们不知道你在说什么 |
[25:17] | Bet goes like this. Using these three knives | 那个赌是这样的… 在不移动这三个杯子的情况下 用这三把刀 架一座桥来支撑另一个杯子的重量 |
[25:21] | and without moving these three cups, you need to build a bridge | |
[25:25] | that can support another cup’s weight. | |
[25:29] | We don’t have another cup. | 我们没有另一个杯子了 |
[25:30] | Whatever. We’ll use these. | 我们用这个代替 |
[25:32] | Okay. | 好了 这样… |
[25:33] | Now… | |
[25:35] | See? | 看见了… |
[25:36] | Just like our boards. | 这就像我们的板子… |
[25:39] | Just a little too short to span the space between the two beams there. | 不够横跨这个距离 |
[25:45] | Okay, you know what? We’re geniuses, we could probably figure it out, | 你知道我们是天才 我们应该能解决这个问题 |
[25:48] | – but a little under the gun, so… – Okay. | 但是现在时间紧迫 |
[25:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:57] | Okay. | 好了… |
[26:17] | – You owe me a beer, by the way. – Hey, this works, I’ll buy you a keg. | 顺便说一下 你欠我一杯啤酒 如果成功了我买一桶给你 |
[28:06] | I knew this wasn’t such a good idea. | 我早知道这个注意不太好 |
[28:10] | Listen, I know I have a reputation for being overly pessimistic, | 听着 我知道我很喜欢过渡悲观 |
[28:13] | but I really think you should come down right now before it all collapses. | 但是我真的觉得你应该在 它断掉之前下来 |
[28:18] | Sam. Sam, just head back. | Sam 你就下来吧 |
[28:21] | I’m almost there. | 我就快到了 |
[28:25] | Oh, no! Whoa! | 哦 不! 啊! |
[28:29] | Sam! | |
[28:31] | Don’t move. Don’t move! | 别动! 别动! |
[28:37] | Let me see. | 我来看看 |
[28:45] | Your leg is broken. | 你的腿骨折了 |
[28:49] | We’re in trouble now, aren’t we? | 我们现在真的有麻烦了是吧? |
[28:51] | No, we’ll be fine. We just, uh… | 不 我们会没事的 |
[28:53] | We’ll be fine. | 会没事的 |
[29:02] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:05] | Can you help me? | 帮我个忙 |
[29:07] | Okay, one hand here, on her knee. | 把手放在这 抓住膝盖 啊! |
[29:11] | One hand down here, on her ankle. Keep it nice and straight. | 另一只手放在这 抓住脚踝 保持小腿是直线 |
[29:15] | You’re not going to like this, but I got to take your boot off. | 你得忍受一下 我要把靴子脱掉了 |
[29:17] | Yeah, I thought you might. | 好的 |
[29:26] | Okay. Here it comes. | 好了 我脱了 |
[29:35] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:39] | Tell me when you can feel my finger on the bottom of your foot. | 感觉到我的手的时候告诉我 |
[29:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:46] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[29:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:50] | – Here? – Yeah. | – 这呢? – 嗯 |
[29:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:57] | We need to find another one of these, make a splint. | 我们得再找一个这样的来做个夹板 |
[30:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:07] | Look. | 啊 |
[30:09] | How bad is she? | 她是什么情况? |
[30:11] | Well, it’s not so bad. | 嗯… 不算太遭 |
[30:14] | She still has feeling in her foot, | 她的脚还有知觉 |
[30:15] | so there doesn’t seem to be any nerve damage, | 所以神经应该没有损伤 但是… |
[30:18] | but the break’s pretty severe. | 她骨折得很严重 也就是说她很可能有内出血 |
[30:20] | Which means there may very well be internal bleeding. | |
[30:22] | Yeah, but that’s… I mean, that’s bad, isn’t it? | 但是 那就是…很糟糕了不是吗? |
[30:25] | Well, it’s not really good, no. | 确实不是很好 我得让她扫描一下才能清楚 |
[30:28] | I would need to get her under a scanner. | |
[30:30] | Okay, worst-case scenario, she’s bleeding internally. | 好吧 最差的情况是她在内出血 |
[30:31] | How long has she got before she… | 还有多久她就会… |
[30:33] | Before it becomes very serious? | 就会到危急的程度? |
[30:37] | An hour. | – 一小时 – 哦 天哪 |
[30:38] | – Oh, boy. – Come on. | |
[30:45] | So, what? | 怎么说? |
[30:46] | Hour before internal bleeding becomes a problem? | 再过一小时内出血 就会到没救的程度? |
[30:49] | – How did you… It’s not my first rodeo, Rodney. | – 你怎么? – 我已经不是第一次骨折了 |
[30:53] | Here’s some ibuprofen. | 这有点布洛芬 |
[30:55] | Ibuprofen? That’s the strongest thing you’ve got? | 布洛芬?你只有这么强的止疼药? |
[30:57] | It’s all I have in this basic kit. | 我的基本医药箱里只有这个 |
[30:59] | Although, from this point on, I think I’m making morphine mandatory. | 当然 我以后都会带吗啡 |
[31:03] | As well as maybe a grappling gun. | 和一个钩爪 |
[31:07] | I wouldn’t take the morphine. Gotta keep a clear head. | 我不能用吗啡 我需要保持清醒 |
[31:11] | We still have to figure out a way out of here. | 我们还得想办法出去才行 |
[31:13] | At least, one of us does. | 至少 我们其中的一个得想 |
[31:15] | Chances are pretty slim that I’m going to climb out. Ow. | 我要是要爬着走 我们的希望就不大了 |
[31:18] | – Yeah, well, the crates are out. Yep. | 嗯 还有箱子也都没了 是呀 |
[31:22] | – Hey, if you got an idea, feel free. – Hey, I came up with the bar trick thing, | 如果你要好主意 说出来听听 之前这个主意是我出的 很明显没用 我还是让你们想吧 |
[31:25] | okay? And that didn’t work out so well, so I think I’ll just leave it to the pros. | |
[31:30] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[31:33] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:34] | All my energy’s focused on not screaming in agony. | 我的精力都在控制疼痛上 |
[31:37] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[31:40] | Okay. Well, the grappling hook didn’t work | 好吧 钩爪不行因为地面 |
[31:43] | because the hook wouldn’t hold our weight in the soil. | 吃不住我们体重 |
[31:45] | The crates didn’t work because Sam was too heavy. Uh… | 摞箱子不行因为Sam太重了 |
[31:49] | Oh. We all would have been. I mean, our weight in general. | 我们都太重了 我是说 总体来说我们都太重 |
[31:52] | It had nothing to do with you. I mean, you’re in very good shape. | 完全跟你无关 你的体型非常好 你的体型几乎是完美的 |
[31:56] | Seriously. You have, like, the perfect body. | |
[32:01] | Oh, not that you don’t. Oh, no. No, no. | 当然 我不是指你的体型不好 不 不 |
[32:03] | I realize that your bodies are different, | 我认识到你的体型不一样 也许会让你我说你的体型不好 但是你误解了 |
[32:05] | And maybe that would mean | |
[32:08] | that I think that your body is imperfect, but that is not the case. | |
[32:11] | No. No, no. Far, far, far from it. | 并且大误特误了 |
[32:13] | That, uh… That is a sweet, uh… | 其实也是非常好的… 那就是说 要是让我选的话 你们俩是不分上下 |
[32:17] | Which is to say, I mean, it would be impossible for me to choose which of you… | |
[32:20] | Rest assured, you’re never going to have to. | 不用担心 你永远都不会的 |
[32:23] | Aw, if we’d kept quiet, I bet he would have gone on like that forever. | 你要是不打断的话 我打赌他会继续说个不停 |
[32:26] | Okay, I’m sorry. What I mean is that you have… | 我实在对不起 我想说的是 你的体型 |
[32:28] | Rodney! | |
[32:30] | Stay on topic. | – 别跑题 – 对 对 好吧 |
[32:32] | Right. Right. Okay, uh… | |
[32:34] | Right, where was I? Uh… All right, look… | 刚才说到哪了? 听着… |
[32:39] | If we can get this rod up there, attach the rope to it, | 如果我们把绳绑到棍子上 并把棍子扔上去的话 |
[32:43] | it’ll lay across the hole, support our weight. We won’t have to worry about the soil. | 它会卡在洞上并支持住我们的体重 我们就不用担心地面了 |
[32:47] | You were barely able to get the grappling hook up there. | 你根本连钩爪都扔不上去 |
[32:50] | Barely? Were you not watching? | 根本? 你之前没看吗? |
[32:52] | It’s just that it’s a lot heavier than that. | 只是这个比那钩还要重 |
[32:55] | So… | |
[33:00] | A detonator. | 引爆器… |
[33:02] | I need a detonator. | 我需要个引爆器 把引爆器搁到这里… |
[33:05] | We should place the detonator at the bottom of the tube. | |
[33:12] | Okay. | |
[33:16] | Now. | 现在 |
[33:22] | We have to seal the bottom of the tube around the gas leak, | 我们要用管子的底部盖住漏气口 |
[33:27] | like so. | |
[33:31] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:34] | So… | 然后… |
[33:35] | Put the wadding | 填上填料… |
[33:37] | and the rod into the barrel. | 把棍子搁进去… |
[33:41] | And then, gently create a seal. | 然后轻轻把上面堵上 |
[33:43] | We don’t want to pack it too tight, | 别堵得太严 否则会变成土炸弹了 |
[33:45] | otherwise we’ve got ourselves a pipe bomb. | |
[33:46] | But, if we play it right, our very own cannon: | 但是如果堵得正好的话 这是我们的土炮 |
[33:50] | – You really think this is going to work? – It should. | 你认为这样能行吗? 应该没问题 |
[33:56] | You can build a cannon just like that? | 造一个炮就怎么简单? |
[33:59] | Please, we got access to pressurized gas. This is a cinch. | 我们可以利用压缩天然气 |
[34:00] | You should have seen my grade six science project, actually had to… | 我六年级的作业比这还要好 |
[34:03] | Rodney. | – 其实… |
[34:04] | Right. Okay, yeah. | 对 对 |
[34:07] | All right, so… | 好吧 |
[34:13] | McKAY: Ready? | 准备好了? |
[34:31] | All right. Okay. And are we ready? | 好了 好的… 你确定? |
[34:37] | Ready. | 确定 |
[34:40] | Fire in the hole. | 点火了 |
[34:48] | Nice aim! | 瞄的很准! |
[34:50] | Nice cannon. | 你的炮也不错 |
[34:57] | That went really far. | 打出去太远了 |
[35:18] | Uh, McKay! You should stop. There’s too much dirt coming in. | 你该停了 你拉进太多土了 |
[35:23] | – The room’s going to get too heavy. – McKAY: I’ve almost got it! | 再怎么下去 我们会塌下去的 我差一点就行了! 啊! |
[35:45] | Jennifer! | |
[35:47] | I’m down here! Rodney, don’t let go! | 在这! Rodney 千万别松手! |
[36:02] | Rodney, don’t let go! | Rodney 千万别松手! |
[36:04] | – Rodney? – Sam, I can’t hold it. | – Sam 我支持不住了 |
[36:06] | Yes, you can! | 你能做到的! |
[36:08] | No, no, I’ve never been good at holding heavy things. | 不 不 我从来都不行 |
[36:10] | I had an old lady’s grocery cart when I was in college. | 我上学时 都是靠推车装书… |
[36:12] | That’s one of the reasons I didn’t date as much as I should have. | 那也是女生不找我约会的一个原因 |
[36:14] | Stay focused! You need to pull her up. | 集中精神! 你需要把她拉上来 |
[36:17] | Oh, really? | 真的? 我刚习惯不要松手 |
[36:18] | I was just getting used to the idea of not letting go. | |
[36:21] | She can’t just hang there forever, Rodney. | Rodney 她不能一直悬在那里 |
[36:22] | Well, help me! | 那你帮我一下! |
[36:23] | Rodney, I can’t help you. I can’t even stand up. | Rodney 我爱莫能及 我跟本都站不起来 |
[36:25] | You going to have to pull her up on your own. | 你得靠自己的力量了 |
[36:37] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! Don’t pull me up! | 等 等! 先别拉我上去! |
[36:39] | What? Why? | 什么? 为什么? |
[36:43] | – I see light! – No, no, no, no! | 我看到光亮了! 不 不! 别朝那光去 你得活下去! |
[36:45] | Don’t go towards the light. You want to stay in the land of the living! | |
[36:47] | No, daylight. There’s a mineshaft down here, I see daylight! | 不 是阳光 下面有个矿道 我看到阳光了! 没错 跟矿场那边的一样 |
[36:52] | Of course, just like the ones on the other side of the mine. | |
[36:54] | We should have thought of that! | 我们该早想到才对! |
[36:55] | Okay, guys, what do you want me to do? What do I do? | 喂 你们想怎么样? 我要干什么? |
[36:57] | Lower me. | 把我往下放 |
[36:59] | Lower you? | 放下你? |
[37:00] | It’s about 10 feet away. I just need to swing over. | 就放10英寸 我就可以晃过去 |
[37:03] | What if the mineshaft is harder to get out of than this chamber? | 要是那矿道比这还要难出去呢? |
[37:06] | We already lost our exit, Rodney. | Rodney 我们只能从那出去了 |
[37:09] | I’ll take my chances! Just lower me, I can’t hold on forever. | 我自己碰碰运气吧! 把我放下去 我快坚持不住了 |
[37:13] | You and me both. | 我也是 |
[37:22] | – Okay, good, stop. – Gladly. | 好的 停 没问题 Rodney 坚持住! 你干得很好 |
[37:36] | You’re doing great, Rodney! You’re doing just great. | |
[37:38] | No, great is the beach with a fiber-optic hook-up. | “很好”是指有光纤网络的沙滩 这简直就是活受罪! |
[37:41] | This? This is complete agony! | |
[37:56] | I made it! | 我够到了! |
[37:59] | You could have warned me. | 至少你能提前说一句 |
[38:04] | This thing leads straight out. It’s a nice, steady slope! | 这直接通向外面 而且坡很平! |
[38:08] | Come on, you guys got to get down here! | 你们需要下来! |
[38:10] | You go. | 你先走 |
[38:12] | What? No way. | 什么? 不可能 |
[38:15] | There’s no way I’m going to be able to lower myself. | 我没法把自己放下去 |
[38:17] | You won’t have to. I’ll lower you. | 你不需要 我会把你放下去 |
[38:19] | Rodney, your hands. | Rodney 你的手… |
[38:27] | Look, I’m not leaving you behind. Come on, I’ll make you a seat. | 我不会扔下你不管的 我给你做个座椅 |
[38:52] | Okay, that’s good. Stop! | 好了 停! |
[38:54] | Stopping! | 停了! 好的 |
[38:58] | Okay. | |
[39:04] | Almost there! | 快到了! |
[39:07] | Just give me a few more feet of slack! | 再多给我几尺绳! |
[39:20] | Okay, I got her! | 好了 我抓到她了! |
[39:27] | – You’re up, McKay! – Oh, great. | McKay 轮到你了! 这回爽了 |
[39:29] | Great, because you know what I was just thinking | 太好了 你知道我刚刚在想 什么最好吗? |
[39:31] | what would be awesome? | |
[39:33] | Would be more physical exertion. | 就是卖力气 |
[39:38] | Come on now, start swinging. | 别废话 快晃吧 |
[39:42] | Rodney, you have to use your body and start swinging. | Rodney 用你身体来来回摇晃 |
[39:45] | Come on, you’re so close. | 你很接近了 我也经没力气了 |
[39:47] | No. Used everything I got to get this far. | |
[39:51] | So that’s it then, you’re quitting? You’re just gonna die there on the rope? | 现在你就怎么轻易放弃了? 就抱着绳子等死? |
[39:55] | No. | 不 |
[39:56] | No, I’m just taking a little rest. | 不 我只想喘口气 你知道的 我是… 生活中的动作片明星 |
[40:00] | You know, I’m like a real-life action star, kind of. | |
[40:05] | What? | 什么? |
[40:06] | You know, shooting guns, running around, saving people. | 就是 开着枪 到处跑 拯救他人(的那种人)… |
[40:13] | You’d think this would be easy for me now. | 你以为这很容易吗 |
[40:16] | You think I’d be, like, super buff by now. | 你以为我的体格很壮吗 |
[40:19] | Okay, come on, Schwarzenegger, start swinging. | 快点 “施瓦辛格” 开始摇吧 |
[40:22] | Just a second more. | 再等一会 |
[40:26] | Okay, break’s over. | 我开始摇了 真是太险了 |
[40:57] | That was close. | |
[41:10] | Correction. That was close. | 更正一下… 那才险呢 没错 快点过来 |
[41:13] | Yeah. Okay, come on. | |
[41:15] | You need to help me. | 我需要帮忙 |
[41:24] | Looks good. Okay, thank you. | – 看起来不错 – 谢谢你 |
[41:27] | How’s Sam? | Sam怎样? |
[41:28] | She’s going to be okay. It’s a clean break, | 她会没事的 |
[41:30] | so they’re resetting it and putting her into a cast. | 骨折断的比较齐 他们只需要 重新接上并打上石膏 |
[41:33] | Which means she’s going to be on crutches for a few weeks or so, but… | 那就说她下几周都需要拐杖 |
[41:36] | Thank you. | 拖你的福 她会没事的 |
[41:38] | She’s going to be fine. | |
[41:41] | How you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[41:43] | I’d like to take a bath in whatever magical ointment | 我想用他们涂在我手上的 神奇的油来洗个澡 因为那是唯一不疼的地方 |
[41:45] | they just put on my hands ’cause they are the only thing that doesn’t hurt. | |
[41:48] | It’s not going to scar, is it? | 那不会留疤吧 对不? |
[41:50] | – Chicks dig scars. – Not the chicks I dig. | 女孩喜欢伤疤 我喜欢女孩不喜欢疤 |
[41:54] | You’re going to be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[41:58] | – Thanks, by the way. – For what? | 我真要谢了 为何要谢我? |
[42:01] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[42:03] | – Lf you had let go… – You’re welcome. | 如果你要松手的话 不客气 |
[42:07] | Right, well, I’m going back to my room, curling up in the fetal position | 嗯 那我就先回我房间 |
[42:10] | and sleeping for the next three days. | 去大睡三天 |
[42:11] | Oh, well, not quite yet. | 你还不能走 因为之前的把戏 你还欠我瓶酒 |
[42:13] | – Hmm? – You owe me a beer | |
[42:16] | from the bar trick thing earlier. | |
[42:18] | You couldn’t figure it out, so… | 当时你没想出来 所以… |
[42:20] | There was no time! I would’ve figured it out. | 那不是时间紧迫吗! 我可以轻易想出来 |
[42:22] | Yeah, well, eventually, I mean, | 最后你会想出来 |
[42:23] | chimps would have been able to figure it out, | 我是说 有足够时间 连猩猩都能想出来 |
[42:24] | but the thing is, you didn’t, so I win | 但是我赢了 你欠我瓶啤酒 |
[42:27] | and you owe me a beer. | |
[42:29] | I don’t remember ever agreeing to the beer. | 我从不记我同意了啤酒的事 |
[42:31] | – McKay. – What? | – 干吗? |
[42:33] | Do you want to have a drink with me, or not? | 你到底想不想跟我喝瓶酒? |
[42:36] | Oh, you want to have a drink? | 哦 你想和我喝杯酒? 天呀 你对这事正是迟钝 对不? |
[42:41] | God, you’re not very good at this, are you? | |
[42:43] | Uh, no. No, I’m not. | 是啊 我不太擅长 |
[42:46] | Come on. | 快点走吧 结束 |