时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Stargate Atlantis. | |
[00:03] | So, someone was monitoring my sister’s computer. | 有人在监视我妹妹的电脑 |
[00:05] | I think I’ve cracked their Trojan, and I’ve got an address. | 我已经把木马破解了 我找到了一个地址 |
[00:07] | Barrett and I are on our way there now. | 我和Barrett探员已经在路上了 |
[00:09] | You’re coming with us. | 你和我们走 |
[00:11] | – You okay? – Two men. They must have followed us. | 你没事吧? 有两个人…他们一定是跟踪了我们 |
[00:14] | – McKay! – He’s not here. They took him. | 他不在这 他们把他带走了 |
[00:16] | – Dr. McKay. – Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[00:18] | My name is Henry Wallace. | 我叫Henry Wallace |
[00:20] | She’s suffering from acute lymphocytic leukemia. | 她患了急性淋巴性白血病 |
[00:23] | Sharon was injected with the first batch of nanites one week ago. | Sharon在一星期以前被注射了 第一批纳米机器人 |
[00:26] | Get the nanites fully operational, and I’ll let you go. | 如果你们让纳米机器人正常工作 我就放你们走 |
[00:34] | Daedalus, this is Sheppard. We need a lift. | Daedalus Sheppard呼叫 我们需要你们载我们一程 |
[00:40] | I watched it last night. There was hardly any fighting. | 我昨晚看过了 里面没什么打斗场面 |
[00:43] | That’s because it’s not about fighting. | 那是因为那不是一个打斗片 |
[00:44] | – Then why is it called Blades of Glory? – ‘Cause it’s about skate blades. | 那为什么叫冰刀双人组? 因为它是讲滑冰的 |
[00:48] | And this is a real sport? Men and women dancing around on ice? | 那算是真的运动吗? 男人和女人在冰上跳舞? |
[00:52] | Unfortunately. | 很抱歉 它是一种运动 |
[00:54] | – Your planet’s weird. – Mmm, you can say that again. | 你的星球真怪 你可以这么说 |
[00:57] | Colonel. | 中校 |
[00:59] | I was just coming to see you. Do you have a minute? | 我正要找你 你有时间吗? |
[01:01] | Yeah, sure. | 有 |
[01:03] | I received a message from Stargate Command. | 我从星门总部收到一条消息 |
[01:05] | I’m afraid I have some bad news. | 恐怕我们有点坏消息 |
[01:08] | Okay. | 说吧 |
[01:11] | Your father suffered a heart attack last night. | 你父亲昨晚心脏病发了… |
[01:14] | I’m sorry, John, but he passed away. | John 我很抱歉 但是他去世了 与搜索条件匹配 |
[03:24] | McKAY: Hey. | |
[03:26] | I, uh, heard what happened. | 我听说了 在外之人 |
[03:30] | I’m very sorry. | 我很难过 |
[03:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:38] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[03:40] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 还好 |
[03:44] | You know, I requested to go back with you, | 我请求和你一起回去 |
[03:47] | but the Ancient device on M7G-677 is malfunctioning. | 但是M7G-677上的古人设备出了故障 |
[03:51] | – Isn’t that the planet with all the kids? – Yeah. | 是那个全是小孩的星球吗? 是的 |
[03:55] | That should be fun for you. | (在那)你一定会很愉快的 |
[03:57] | Oh, believe me, I’d get out of it if I could, | 相信我 我能不去就不去 |
[03:59] | but, you know, without the EM field, they’re an easy target for the Wraith. | 但是没了那个能量场的保护 他们很容易受到Wraith的攻击… |
[04:03] | – I guess it’s just bad timing. – Don’t worry about it. | 我猜这个时间真是不巧 别担心 |
[04:11] | – Lf you want to, you know, talk or… – Rodney, | 如果你想… – 谈谈 或者… |
[04:17] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:20] | Right. | 好的 |
[04:49] | – Where are you going? – With you. | 你这是去哪? 去你去的地方 |
[05:20] | A lot of people. | 人真不少 |
[05:21] | Yeah, well, my old man was pretty well-connected. | 嗯 没错 我的父亲社会关系很多 |
[05:32] | – John. – Dave. | |
[05:35] | I wasn’t sure you were going to make it. It’s good to see you. | 我还在想你能不能来呢 见到你很高兴 |
[05:39] | I contacted your unit commander at Peterson, | 我联系了你在Peterson基地 的单位指挥官 但是… |
[05:42] | but sometimes those messages don’t seem to reach you. | 有的时候信息传达不到你那儿 |
[05:46] | Well, I came as soon as I heard. | 我一得到消息就来了 |
[05:50] | This is Ronon. Ronon, this is Dave, my brother. | 这是 Ronon Ronon 这是Dave 我的哥哥 |
[05:56] | – Yeah, nice to meet you. – Pleasure. | – 很高兴见到你 – 幸会 |
[06:00] | You two work together in the Air Force? | 你们俩一起在空军工作? |
[06:03] | He’s a civilian contractor. | 他是一个民间承包商 |
[06:07] | Right. | 哦 |
[06:10] | Anyway, John, I think we should probably talk. | 不管怎么样 John 我想我们应该谈谈 |
[06:15] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[06:18] | I’ll catch up with you later. | 我一会儿来找你 |
[07:13] | – This is free, right? – Yes, it’s free. | 这是免费的吗? 是的 免费的 |
[07:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:27] | – Lots of food over there. – I’m good. | 那边有不少好吃的 我不用 |
[07:31] | – This the house you were raised in? – One of them. | 你在这里长大的? 是的 |
[07:34] | – It’s nice. – Yeah, I couldn’t wait to get out of here. | 这里很不错 嗯 我恨不得马上离开这 |
[07:37] | Yeah, why? | 真的? 为什么? |
[07:40] | My dad’s idea of teenage rebellion was going to Stanford instead of Harvard. | 我爸爸认为少年叛逆就是指 放弃哈佛而选择斯坦福 |
[07:46] | Never mind. He just… | 别管了 |
[07:48] | He had everything planned out for me since I was about 14. | 在我14岁的时候 他就把我的一切安排好了 |
[07:52] | So, what do we do now? | 那我们现在该干什么? |
[07:54] | Mostly, people sit around, drink, eat, some more than others. | 大部分时间 大家坐在一起 吃吃喝喝… 有人吃的比较多… 绝大多数人会聊天 |
[07:59] | Mostly, they talk. | |
[08:01] | They don’t know what to say, but they talk. | 他们不知道该聊什么 但是他们会一直说下去 |
[08:06] | Yeah, well, your brother seems to be handling it well. | 看上去你的哥哥处理的很好 |
[08:09] | That’s what he does, he handles things. | 他就是干这个的…处理各种事情 |
[08:12] | How come you never mentioned him before? | 你怎么从来没有提起过他? |
[08:14] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[08:25] | I told you I had an ex-wife, right? | 我告诉过你我有个前妻对吧? |
[08:27] | – Yeah, why? – Here she comes. | 对 为什么? 因为她来了 |
[08:32] | Hi, John. | 嗨 John |
[08:33] | Nancy. | |
[08:37] | I didn’t expect to see you here. | 我没想到会在这见到你 |
[08:41] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 Nancy 这是Ronon Ronon 这是Nancy |
[08:44] | Um, Nancy, Ronon. Ronon, Nancy. | |
[08:49] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[08:51] | – How long are you here? – Just for today. | 你在这停留多久? 就今天 |
[08:53] | I have to be in Washington tomorrow, so… | 我明天得飞到华盛顿 |
[08:56] | Still with Homeland Security? | 还在国土安全部吗? |
[08:58] | Yeah. I just got promoted. I’m a director now. | 是的 我刚刚升职了 我现在是主管了 |
[09:01] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[09:06] | How’s… How’s Greg? | Gr…Greg怎么样了? |
[09:08] | – Grant. | – Grant. – 是Grant 他本来要来的 但是他在凤凰城 还有一个案子要判 |
[09:11] | Um… He would’ve come, but he’s trying a case in Phoenix. | |
[09:16] | – Well, sounds like he’s doing well. – Yeah, he is. | 听上去他混得很不错 没错 他很好 他… 嗯… 他干的很好 |
[09:19] | He’s… Yeah, he’s doing well. | |
[09:25] | You know, your dad was always very good to me. | 你知道你的父亲对我一直很好 在他看来 |
[09:29] | Well, in his mind, | |
[09:32] | marrying you was probably the best thing I ever did. | 娶你是我做过的最好的一件事 |
[09:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:40] | Well, it’s good to see you again, John. | 能再见到真是很高兴 John |
[09:43] | Take care of yourself. | 多保重 |
[09:46] | – It’s nice to meet you. – Oh. Nice to meet you. | 幸会 幸会 |
[10:01] | – Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard? – Yes. | John Sheppard中校? 是的 |
[10:04] | My name is Ava Dixon. You must be Ronon. | 我叫Ava Dixon 你一定是Ronon |
[10:08] | – Do I know you? – No, we’ve never met, | 我们认识吗? 不 我们从未见过面 |
[10:10] | but you knew the man I used to work for, Henry Wallace? | 但是你认识我以前的老板 |
[10:15] | Doesn’t ring a bell. | 想不起来了 |
[10:17] | Look, I realize you have to keep up appearances in public, | 我知道你要在公众面前保持颜面 但是我没有时间和你们玩游戏 |
[10:19] | but I don’t have time to play games. | |
[10:21] | Henry Wallace was the man who kidnapped your colleague, | Henry Wallace绑架了你的同事 Rodney McKay博士 |
[10:23] | Dr. Rodney McKay, | |
[10:25] | and forced him to work on a highly illegal research project | 并且逼他进行了一个高度违法的 |
[10:27] | – involving alien technology… – Who the hell are you? | 涉及到外星技术的研究项目… 你到底是谁? |
[10:30] | We need to talk. But not here. | 我们得谈谈 但不能在这 |
[10:39] | Take her to the car. Excuse me. | 带她到车上去 |
[10:43] | – John, I was thinking that we should… – Something came up. I’ve got to go. | John 我在想我们应该… 有突发状况 我得走了 |
[10:49] | – It’s Dad’s wake. – I know, but this is work-related. | 我们在为爸爸守灵啊 我知道 但这是工作上的事 |
[10:53] | Oh. Oh. | |
[10:55] | What is it, top secret? National security, that sort of thing? | 什么事? 最高机密? 关乎到国家安全那种事? |
[10:58] | Well, something like that. | 差不多 |
[11:01] | You know, this is so typical. | 你这到 这太典型了 |
[11:03] | You got something to say, just say it. | 你想说什么就说吧 |
[11:05] | Look, there’s just one thing I want to know. | 我只想知道一件事… |
[11:06] | What’s your level of expectation here? | 你希望拿到多少? |
[11:09] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思? |
[11:11] | I mean, are you going to challenge the will? | 我是说 你会否定遗嘱吗? |
[11:14] | I have no idea what it says, of course, but I think I can guess. | 我不知道它的内容 但是我可以猜到 |
[11:19] | That’s what you want to talk about? You want to talk about money? | 你就想说这个吗? 你想谈钱? |
[11:22] | That’s why you’re here, isn’t it? | 你就是为这个来的不是吗? |
[11:25] | You’ve been gone a long time, John. It’s not such a stretch. | 你很长时间没出现了John 这不是一下子就能得到的 |
[11:31] | You got nothing to worry about. | 你什么都不用担心 |
[11:34] | Hey. | 嘿! |
[11:37] | If I got the wrong impression of you, it’s not my fault. | 如果我把你理解错了 那不是我的错 |
[11:41] | You’re the one who left, remember? I stayed. | 你离开了 而我留了下来 |
[11:43] | I looked after Dad, I ran the business, | 我照看着父亲和生意 |
[11:45] | while you were off doing God-knows-what. | 而你在外面干着鬼知道什么事 |
[11:48] | I’m assuming that’s what Dad wanted. | 我想爸爸喜欢这样 |
[11:52] | No. | 不 不是的 John |
[11:54] | No, it’s not, John. | |
[11:56] | Dad regretted what happened between you two, | 爸爸很后悔你们之间的事 |
[12:01] | right up to the end. | 直到他去世 |
[12:17] | I would’ve come to you sooner, but you are a hard man to find. | 我本想早点见到你 但是你很难找 |
[12:17] | I would’ve come to you sooner, but you are a hard man to find. | 我本想早点见到你 但是你很难找 |
[12:23] | All right, you got our attention. What’s this all about? | 好吧 你已经找到我了 有什么事就说吧 |
[12:26] | For the past three years, I’ve been working for a company called Stanton Research, | 过去三年我为一家叫做 Stanton Research的公司工作 |
[12:29] | a division of Devlin Medical Technologies. | 这家公司是Devlin医药技术 的分支机构 |
[12:33] | I was recruited out of college | 一个很天才的科学家 Richard Poole博士把我从大学里 |
[12:34] | by a brilliant scientist named Dr. Richard Poole, | |
[12:36] | and together we worked on a secret project codenamed “Archetype. “ | 招去参议一项秘密工程 代号Archtype |
[12:40] | What kind of project? | 什么样的工程? |
[12:41] | We were experimenting with nanite programing, | 我们在试验纳米机器人编程 |
[12:43] | trying to increase the complexity of their interactions. | 尝试增加它们交互的复杂性 |
[12:47] | Listen, I wasn’t aware of what happened | 我后来才知道McKay博士 和他的妹妹的事 |
[12:49] | to Dr. McKay and his sister until much later. | |
[12:52] | At the time, all I knew was that | 在那之前 我只知道 有人给了我们一段关键的程序 |
[12:53] | we’d been given a key piece of programing, | |
[12:55] | something that allowed us to make a major breakthrough. | 它可以带来很大的突破 |
[12:57] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思? |
[12:58] | Well, it’s one thing to inject nanites into a mechanical or a biological system | 将机器人注射入生物体或机器 以改变分子排列是一回事 |
[13:02] | for the purpose of affecting changes at a molecular level, | |
[13:05] | but it’s quite another to use them as building blocks | 用它们建立起完全自给自足 的实体又是另外一回事 |
[13:07] | to create an entirely self-sustaining entity. | |
[13:12] | To be honest, I never thought I’d see it in my lifetime. | 老实说 我从没想过我会看到它实现 |
[13:15] | But then, all of a sudden, we began making incredible advancements, | 但是突然 我们有了难以置信的成就 然后 我们就制成了它 |
[13:18] | and the next thing I knew, there it was. | |
[13:28] | You built a Replicator? | 你们造了一个复制者? |
[13:30] | Technically, that term isn’t accurate, | 技术上说 这个用词不准确 |
[13:31] | because self-replicating isn’t one of its primary directives, but… Yes. | 因为自我复制不是它的主要目的 但是…你可以这样说 |
[13:36] | There’s no way you had authorization to do this. | 你们是不可能获得许可的 |
[13:38] | Richard told me the project was being funded at the highest levels. | Richard告诉我这个项目 是由最高级别的单位资助的 |
[13:40] | And you believed him. | 你就相信他了? |
[13:42] | Maybe it sounds a little naive, but, well, Richard was like a father to me. | 也许这有点天真 但是… Richard就像是我的父亲 |
[13:46] | My own parents died when I was very young. I trusted him. | 我的亲生父母在我很小的时候 就去世了 我信任Richard |
[13:50] | But then one day, he came back to the lab in a panic. | 但是有一天… 他很慌张地跑回实验室 |
[13:56] | – What’s happening? – There’s been a security breach. | 怎么了? 保卫被突破了 我们得关掉所有东西 |
[13:58] | We have to shut everything down. | |
[14:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[14:02] | Look, I don’t have time to explain it to you right now, | 我没有时间解释 你就照做吧 |
[14:04] | just do it! | |
[14:08] | I later found out what was really going on. | 后来我发现了真相 |
[14:11] | The IOA’s investigation of Devlin Medical was closing in, | IOA对于Devlin医药的调查正在深入 |
[14:14] | and Richard wanted to get rid of the evidence. | Richard想要销毁证据 |
[14:17] | I’m sorry about this. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:27] | Richard! | |
[14:44] | He killed to escape. If he’s threatened, he could kill again. | 他逃跑的时候杀了人 如果他受到了威胁 会继续杀人的 |
[14:47] | I had to do something. | 所以我得做点什么 |
[14:50] | You’re telling me there’s a Replicator loose on Earth? | 你是说地球上有一个在逃的复制者 |
[14:54] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[14:55] | – How long? – Well, he escaped three weeks ago. | 多久了? 他三周之前逃脱的 |
[14:58] | We’ve been working on a way to track him, but so far, had no success. | 我们一直在想办法跟踪他 但是目前还没有成功 |
[15:01] | He could be anywhere by now. | 他现在有可能在任何地方 |
[15:12] | Show your hands! Get ’em up! | 举起手来 把他铐起来 |
[15:19] | Sir, the facility is secure. Looks like he was the only one here. | 长官 这里安全了 看上去只有他一个人 |
[15:23] | Colonel Sheppard and Ronon, of course. | Sheppard中校 当然还有Ronon |
[15:27] | – How did you find me? – Well, we had a little help. | 你们是怎么找到我的? 我们得到了点小帮助 |
[15:32] | – Ava. – I’m sorry, Richard. | 对不起 Richard |
[15:35] | Ava. My God. Do you realize what you’ve done? | Ava 我的天 你知道你做了什么了嘛? |
[15:37] | I didn’t have a choice. I couldn’t let this continue any longer. | 我没有选择 我不能让这个继续下去了 |
[15:39] | I had the situation under control! | 我已经控制局面了 你的科学项目送了两个人的命 |
[15:42] | Your little science project got two of your own men killed, | |
[15:45] | and he’s still on the loose. | 他还在逃亡 我不觉得你控制了什么局面 他是为了自卫才杀人的 |
[15:46] | – I don’t think you have control of anything. – He killed in self-defense! | |
[15:48] | If he’s not threatened again, he won’t harm anyone! | 如果没有威胁 他不会伤害任何人 |
[15:50] | Well, that’s because we’re going to find him, | 那是因为我们要找到他 |
[15:52] | and we’re going to neutralize him, and you are going to help. | 并且消灭他 而你…要协助我们 |
[15:58] | Apollo, we’re ready. | Apollo我们准备好了 |
[16:11] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:12] | Let’s start with giving me the access code to the data files we recovered. | 我们从数据文件的密码开始 |
[16:17] | I don’t think so. | 我不会告诉你们的 |
[16:22] | You do know we will crack it eventually. | 你知道我们最终会破解掉的 |
[16:25] | The entire directory is encrypted with a 448-bit key symmetric algorithm. | 那整个文件夹都用448位密钥 的对称算法进行了加密 |
[16:30] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 (256位的加密即被认为是不可破解的) |
[16:33] | – What about you? – I never gave her the code. | 你知道吗? 我从没告诉她密码 |
[16:36] | It was for her own protection. | 这是为了保护她 |
[16:41] | Look, | 听着… |
[16:44] | I’ll cooperate, | 只要你们保证 |
[16:46] | as long as you guarantee that I get to bring him in. | 由我去抓他我就会合作 |
[16:49] | – Forget it. – We are talking about | 不要想了 我们谈论的是一个极其高级并且 珍贵的科技产品 |
[16:51] | an incredibly advanced and valuable piece of technology here. | |
[16:54] | You’ve had your chance, now it’s my turn. | 你已经有过机会了 现在是我作主 你到底帮不帮我们跟踪他? |
[16:55] | You gonna help us track this thing or not? | |
[16:59] | – I’ll help you, Colonel. – Ava… | 我会帮你的 中校 |
[17:00] | Be realistic, Richard. He’s out there alone. | – 现实些吧 Richard 他独自一个人在外面 |
[17:03] | You know he’s not programed for ordinary social interaction. | 你知道他的程序不是 设计来进行社交活动的 |
[17:07] | What happens if someone accidentally frightens him or corners him? | 如果有人不小心吓倒了他 或者困住了他怎么办? |
[17:11] | We can’t afford to wait any longer. | 我们不能再等了 |
[17:12] | We can’t afford to wait any longer. | |
[17:22] | Colonel Sheppard. | Sheppard中校 |
[17:25] | Bates. | |
[17:26] | You two know each other? | 你们认识? |
[17:28] | Yeah, Bates served on Atlantis when we first got there. | Bates一开始就在Atlantis服役 |
[17:31] | Then he got into it with a Wraith and took a pretty good beating. | 后来他碰到了一个Wraith 然后进行了激战 |
[17:34] | He got the drop on me, but I still managed to get in a few shots. | 他先攻击的 但我还是打中了几枪 你好 |
[17:36] | – How you doing? – Ronon. | |
[17:38] | – You with NID? – IOA. | 你现在在NID? |
[17:40] | After the Air Force gave me an honorable discharge due to my injuries, | 空军因为我的伤病让我光荣地 复员了 然后IOA联系了我 |
[17:42] | the IOA contacted me. | |
[17:44] | They were starting up a new field division | 他们建了一个新的外勤部门 专门处理地球上的运作威胁 |
[17:45] | dealing specifically with operational threats on Earth | |
[17:47] | and it seemed like a good fit. | 这份工作很适合我 |
[17:49] | – Well, it’s good to see you back in action. – You too, sir. | 很高兴看到你又能战斗了 你也是 长官 |
[17:52] | – You don’t have to call me that anymore. – I guess not. Old habits die hard. | 你不用再叫我长官了 我知道 但是老习惯很难改掉 |
[17:56] | – So, how are our prisoners? – The girl’s cooperating. | 我们的犯人们怎么样了 那个女孩很合作 |
[17:58] | – What about Dr. Poole? – Eh, not so much. | Poole博士呢? 没那么好 |
[18:01] | Can we track the Replicator without him? | 没有他我们能跟踪这个复制者吗? |
[18:02] | Got a guy working on it. | 已经叫人在研究了 |
[18:05] | Stupid emergency contact number. | 该死的紧急联系号码 |
[18:08] | Never should have answered that damn phone. | 真不该接那通该死的电话 |
[18:10] | Come on, Doc, it’s not so bad. | 好了 博士 没有那么糟糕 |
[18:12] | That was my first vacation in three years! | 这是我三年来的第一次假期 |
[18:15] | Two weeks, all-inclusive. | 两周 全免费 除了冲浪阳光 和眼前无数的 紧身衣以外什么都不用想 |
[18:17] | Nothing but surf, sun and skimpy bikinis as far as the eye could see. | |
[18:22] | And then, they beamed me right out of the damned hotel room. | 然后他们把我从旅馆的房间里 直接光传了上来 |
[18:25] | Looks like they did you a favor. Next time, use a little sunblock, all right? | 看上去他们是在帮你 下次用一点防晒霜好吗? |
[18:29] | Give it another shot. | 再试一次 |
[18:35] | It’s working. | 有用了 |
[18:38] | This sensor technology is incredible. Is it alien? | 这个传感器技术太惊人了 这时外星技术吗? |
[18:43] | Sorry, I forgot. I’m not supposed to know any of this. | 对不起 我忘了 我不该知道这么多 |
[18:47] | Oh, hey, I’m picking up a signal. | 哦 我收到了一个信号 |
[18:50] | Let me see if I can narrow in on this a bit. | 我来看看能不能缩小一点范围 |
[18:53] | There, he should be in there. | 那儿 他应该在那 |
[18:55] | – How big of an area is that? – That’s about five city blocks. | 这个范围有多大? 大约5个街区 |
[18:59] | Seal it off, get everyone out. | 把这个地区封锁 让所有人离开 |
[19:00] | We’ll call it a chemical spill. I’ll get my people on it. | 我们可以说成是化学泄漏 我马上叫人做 |
[19:03] | I need to know what I’m up against. | 我需要知道我面对的是什么 他有什么能力? |
[19:04] | What kind of capabilities does this thing have? | |
[19:06] | Speed, strength, agility, all well beyond normal human levels. | 他的速度 力量 灵活性 都超过正常人类水平 |
[19:09] | What about tactics? Escape, evasion. | 策略呢? 逃脱 躲避的能力… 他有受过任何军事训练吗? |
[19:11] | Does it have any military training? | |
[19:13] | I wasn’t responsible for that aspect of his programing. | 我不负责那个部分的程序 |
[19:19] | See, I’ve had this really crappy few days, so I’m beginning to lose my patience. | 这种糟糕的日子已经过了好几天了 我有点失去耐心了 |
[19:25] | So, whatever you can do to make this easier | 所以不管你能提供什么协助 都对你有利 |
[19:27] | may work in your favor. | |
[19:29] | Where, at my trial? | 对我有利?在法庭上吗? |
[19:31] | In front of a judge and jury of my peers? We both know that’s not going to happen. | 让我在一群陪审团和法官面前受审? 我们都知道那不可能 |
[19:35] | They’re going to put me in some deep, dark hole at Area 51, | 他们会把我关进51区深处一个 黑暗的地方 一辈子都不会有消息 |
[19:38] | never to be heard from again, | |
[19:41] | and nothing I say or do now is going to make any difference. | 我现在不管做什么都没什么用了 |
[19:44] | Well, maybe not for you. | 对你来说也许不是 |
[19:47] | What about the girl? | 但是那个女孩怎么办? |
[19:50] | She didn’t know that this technology was obtained illegally. | 她不知道那个技术是非法获得的 |
[19:53] | She’s completely innocent. | 她是完全无辜的 |
[19:54] | Well, like you said, there isn’t going to be a trial. | 就像你说的 她也不会受到审判 |
[19:57] | – But she’s helping you! – Not good enough. | 但是她在帮助你们! 还不够好 |
[20:01] | What’s it going to be, Doc? | 你想要事情怎么发展 博士? |
[20:08] | All right. So, where do we start? | 好吧 我们从哪里开始? |
[20:12] | Well, Doc? | 博士? |
[20:14] | He’s in defensive mode. Basically, he’s hiding. | 他处在防卫模式 基本上他会一直躲藏 |
[20:17] | He’ll be where he’s least likely to encounter people. | 他会在最不容易接触到人的地方 |
[20:21] | Well, that would be this warehouse here. It’s been abandoned for months. | 那就是那边的仓库 那里已经几个月没人去了 |
[20:23] | The company went bankrupt. | 那个公司破产了 |
[20:25] | And you won’t need these. | 你们不会用到这个 |
[20:27] | He’s been specifically designed | 我特别设计让他对现有的 抗复制者技术有抵抗力 |
[20:29] | to be resistant to current anti-Replicator technology. | |
[20:32] | So, what do we hit him with? | 那么我们用什么打他? 在没有基础原料的情况下 他的修复能力有限 如果你们坚持要摧毁他 |
[20:33] | Well, without access to base materials, | |
[20:36] | he has a limited ability to self-repair. | |
[20:39] | But if you insist on damaging him, | |
[20:42] | conventional weapons ought to do the trick, | 传统武器就可以完成 但是你们需要很强劲的火力 |
[20:44] | although you’ll need a fair amount of firepower. | |
[20:45] | Firepower we can do. What’s he going to do when he sees us? | 火力没有问题 他看见我们会怎么反映? |
[20:48] | He’ll continue to evade as long as possible. He’ll counterattack only as a last resort. | 他会尽可能的躲避 只有在迫不得已的时候才会还击 |
[20:54] | All right, listen up. | 好的 大家听好 |
[20:56] | Let’s try to get this right the first time. We’re going to operate in teams of two. | 我们要一次成功 两人一小组 |
[20:59] | Your objective is to find the target. | 你们的任务是找到目标 |
[21:01] | Once you do that, you will not engage him. | 一旦发现 不要交战 |
[21:04] | You will radio in his position. | 只要用无线电报告他的位置即可 |
[21:06] | We’ll coordinate, see if we can’t corral him into a corner, | 我们会进行调度以尝试围攻他 |
[21:08] | at which point, | 那时候我们要带尽可能多的武器 来把他干掉 好吧? 我们行动 |
[21:10] | we will bring as much force to bear as we can | |
[21:12] | and take him out, all right? Let’s do this. | |
[21:13] | Dr. Poole, you’re with me. | Poole博士 你和我在一起 我用这个就好 |
[21:18] | No. I’m good. | |
[21:22] | How you doing? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[21:25] | – It’s one hell of a week. – Yeah. | 这周真是糟糕透顶 是啊 |
[21:47] | – What is it? – It’s him. | 怎么了 是他 |
[21:50] | Colonel Sheppard, come in. | Sheppard中校回话 |
[21:53] | Go ahead. | 讲 |
[21:56] | We got a visual on the target. He’s hiding out in a building | 我们看到目标了 他藏在我的起始点以东 100码(91米)远的一个房子里 |
[21:59] | about 100 yards due east of my start position. | |
[22:01] | Looks like he’s alone. | 看上去他是一个人 |
[22:03] | Stay put! We’ll be there in a minute. | 呆在那 我们马上来 |
[22:04] | Understood. Bates out. | 明白 Bates呼叫结束 |
[22:16] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[22:21] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[22:26] | You can come out now. | 你可以出来了 |
[22:32] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮助你的 |
[22:38] | Good. | 好的 |
[22:40] | Okay, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[22:43] | There are men out there who are looking for you. | 外面有人在找你 |
[22:47] | It’s all right. They won’t hurt you, | 没事 只要我让他们相信 |
[22:50] | as long as I can convince them that you’re not a threat. | 你不是威胁 他们就不会伤害你 |
[22:54] | How did you find me? | 你们怎么找到我的? |
[22:55] | Your nanites give off an energy signature. | 我们跟踪了你的纳米机器 发出的能量特征 所以你不能再逃了 |
[22:58] | We were able to track it. That’s why you can’t run anymore. | |
[23:03] | You have to do as I say. | 照我说的做 |
[23:07] | You have to self-deactivate. | 你得自己关闭 |
[23:09] | You’ve done it before, in the lab, many times. | 你在我的实验室里 已经做过很多遍了 |
[23:11] | I was always right there to help you get back online. | 我总会把你重新启动 |
[23:15] | This isn’t any different. | 这次也一样 |
[23:20] | Now, you have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[23:24] | Everything is going to be all right. | 事情会好起来的 |
[23:32] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:45] | Apollo, this is Sheppard. | Apollo 这是Sheppard 我要你们 马上把Bates探员传上去 |
[23:46] | I need you to beam up agent Bates immediately. | |
[23:49] | Where’s Dr. Poole? | Poole博士在哪? |
[23:58] | Hey! Over here. | 这边 |
[24:08] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[24:14] | Lee, come in. | Lee博士 回话 |
[24:16] | Yeah, go ahead. | 请讲 |
[24:17] | We got a problem. Poole’s dead. | 我们有点麻烦了 Poole死了 |
[24:22] | You still tracking the Replicator? | 你还在跟踪那个复制者吗? |
[24:24] | Uh… Yeah, just hang on. | 是的 等一下 |
[24:28] | Okay, I’ve got him. He’s on the move. He’s heading south. | 好的 我找到他了 他在运动 向南… 就在… |
[24:30] | He’s right by… Whoa! | |
[24:33] | – What? – Uh, I just lost the signal. | 在哪? 信号消失了 |
[24:36] | – Crap. – It wasn’t me. I mean, he just disappeared. | 该死 不是我弄的 他就这么消失了 |
[24:39] | Well, get him back online. Ronon and I are going after him. | 快点重新找到他 Ronon和我在追他 |
[24:58] | Sorry, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[24:59] | I know we weren’t supposed to engage, but he came from out of nowhere. | 我知道我们不该交战 但他突然出现 |
[25:02] | He hit us before we knew what was happening. | 在我们反映过来之前把我们击倒了 |
[25:04] | All right, it’ll be okay, Sarge, sit tight. | 没事 Sarge 呆在这 |
[25:13] | Take care of him. | 照看好他 |
[25:15] | All right, so much for evasion. | 好吧 看来他不再躲避了 |
[25:17] | He’s desperate. He knows we got him trapped. | 他已经绝望了 他知道我们把他困住了 |
[25:20] | This is Sheppard. | 这是Sheppard |
[25:22] | Change of plans. Fall back, create a defensive perimeter. | 计划有变 大家撤退 形成一个防卫边界 |
[25:25] | Ronon and I are going to flush him out. | 我和Ronon会把他逼出来 |
[25:27] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:58] | Heading southeast, toward the water. | 他在向东南方向 大海那边走 |
[26:00] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[27:16] | Hold your fire! | 不要开枪 |
[27:53] | We’ve checked the whole area twice. | 我们已经把这个区域检查过两遍了 没有他的迹象 |
[27:55] | No sign of him. | |
[27:56] | Which means he can be anywhere by now. | 也就是说他可能在任何一个地方了 |
[27:58] | What about the tracking system? | 跟踪系统怎么样了? |
[27:59] | Dr. Lee’s working on it, but the sensors haven’t picked up anything yet. | Lee博士正在处理 但是传感器 还没有收到任何东西 |
[28:02] | He must have found a way to mask the signal. | 他一定是找到办法来隐藏信号 |
[28:04] | Great, back to square one, then. | 太好了 我们又回到起点了 |
[28:12] | Sorry, guys. | I’ve managed to boost the sensitivity 200查, 对不起伙计们 我已经将灵敏度提高了200% |
[28:16] | but I still can’t pick anything up. | 但是还是没有收到任何东西 |
[28:17] | How’s it going with those files from the lab? | 实验室里的文件怎么样了? |
[28:20] | Well, I’m running a decryption program, but it’s slow going. | 我正在运行解密程序 但是进度很慢 我可能要做一些调整 |
[28:23] | I may have to make a few tweaks. | |
[28:25] | Focus on that for now. | 现在主要搞那个吧 |
[28:27] | We don’t know there’s anything in there that’s gonna help us track him. | 我们不知道那里面有 可以帮我们跟踪他的东西 |
[28:29] | Well, I know, but something’s not right. | 我知道 但是有东西不太对 |
[28:32] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? 为什么Poole要进去 把自己置于险境? |
[28:33] | Well, why’d Poole go in there? Why’d he risk his life? | |
[28:37] | He thought he could talk the Replicator in. | 他认为他可以说服那个复制者 |
[28:38] | Even if that worked, even if we decided not to destroy that thing, | 即使他成功了并且我们决定 不摧毁那个复制者 |
[28:41] | that doesn’t change the fact that Poole was going away forever. | Poole还是要做一辈子牢 |
[28:44] | Maybe he didn’t want to see his life’s work destroyed. | 也许他不想看到毕生的心血被摧毁 |
[28:46] | No, that’s what he wanted us to think, but I’m not buying it. | 不 他想让我们这么想 但是我不相信 |
[28:48] | He’s been spoon-fed half this technology, he stole the rest. | 这个技术一半是别人给的 一半是偷来的 他想救这个复制者 因为这对他有好处 |
[28:51] | No, he wanted to save the Replicator | |
[28:53] | because he thought it would do him some good. | |
[28:56] | I’m thinking he’s got a buyer, | 我想他有一个买主 |
[28:58] | somebody who can get him out of this if he delivers the goods. | 如果他交货就有人可以把他救出去 |
[29:01] | I know the type. Military, or ex-military, probably a colonel. | 我知道这种人 军方的 或者退役军人 也许是个上校 但不会是将军 那样目标太明显 |
[29:05] | Not a general, too high-profile. | |
[29:07] | Regular IOA channels won’t help. | 一般的IOA渠道不会有帮助 |
[29:09] | These guys operate in the shadows with no official authorization. | 这些人在暗处做这些 没有授权的勾当 |
[29:12] | That way, everyone’s ass is covered. | 这样大家都能得到保护 |
[29:15] | So, where does this leave us? | 那么 我们怎么办? |
[29:29] | Well, this is a surprise. | 这真是个惊喜 |
[29:31] | Why’s that? | 为什么? |
[29:33] | Two John Sheppard encounters in two days? | 连续两天碰到John Sheppard |
[29:36] | I hardly saw you that much when we were married. | 我们离婚之前 我们见面都没这么频繁 |
[29:39] | What can I do for you? | 找我有什么事? |
[29:42] | Uh, | |
[29:44] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[29:47] | I need as much information as possible | 我需要一个代号可能叫做Archtype 的项目的尽可能多的资料 |
[29:50] | about a project possibly codenamed “Archetype. “ | |
[29:54] | You want me to use my security clearance to get you classified information? | 你想让我用我的权限 来给你找机密信息? |
[29:57] | Well, I didn’t say it was a small favor. | 我没有说这是个小忙 |
[29:59] | Do you know how hard I’ve worked to get to where I am? | 你知道我多么辛苦地工作 才得到我现在的职位? |
[30:02] | If I get caught doing something like this, I could lose everything. | 如果我发现 我会失去一切的 |
[30:05] | Well, I know. I wouldn’t ask you if it wasn’t important. | 我知道 如果不重要的话 我不会求你的 |
[30:09] | All right, what’s it about? | 好吧 这是关于什么事的? |
[30:13] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 这太典型了 |
[30:15] | That’s typical. | |
[30:17] | What the hell’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思? |
[30:19] | I haven’t seen you in over four years, | 我们四年没有见过面了 |
[30:20] | and now you want me to put my job on the line, | 而现在你叫我去冒丢掉工作的危险 却不肯告诉我原因 |
[30:22] | you won’t even tell me why? | |
[30:25] | All right. When you put it that way, it sounds a little crappy. | 好吧 如果你这么说 确实有点恶心 |
[30:28] | Well, I’m glad you noticed. | 很高兴你意识到了 |
[30:30] | It’s too bad you didn’t a little bit earlier, say, like, when we were still together. | 你要是早一点 当我们还在一起 的时候意识到就好了 |
[30:34] | When I think back to all those times | 每当我回想起那些 电话一来你就走的时候 |
[30:36] | that you would just take that call and leave, | |
[30:39] | no apologies, no explanations… | 没有道歉 没有解释 |
[30:43] | For all I knew, you were halfway around the world | 我只知道你在世界的另一边 进行飞入索马里的秘密行动 |
[30:45] | flying secret missions into Somalia. | |
[30:47] | That’s ridiculous. I’ve never been to Somalia. | 这太荒谬了 我从没去过索马里 |
[30:49] | – North Korea, then. – There’s a big difference. | 朝鲜好了吧 这个区别很大的 |
[30:57] | I put up with your secrets then, John. | 我一直忍受着你的秘密 John |
[31:00] | I don’t have to do it now. | 但是我现在不用了 |
[31:05] | Right. | 好吧 |
[31:11] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[31:13] | Colonel. | 中校 |
[31:15] | They said I could come take some of his personal things. | 他们说我可以来拿我的个人物品 |
[31:19] | I’m sorry about what happened. | 对于发生的一切我很抱歉 |
[31:22] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[31:24] | He died thinking I betrayed him. | 他是含着我背叛了他的念头死去的 |
[31:26] | Well, you don’t know that. | 你不能确定 |
[31:28] | That’s nice of you to say, but this project meant everything to him. | 谢谢 但是 这个项目就是他的一切 |
[31:32] | Well, maybe you meant something to him, too. | 也许你对他也是很重要的 |
[31:36] | You never know what people are thinking. | 你从来不会知道别人是怎么想的 |
[31:39] | – Even those you’re closest to? – Especially those. | 包括你最亲近的人? 尤其是那些人 |
[31:46] | Colonel? | 中校 我知道这时机不太对 但是我得问你一件事 |
[31:50] | Look, I know this is not a good time, | |
[31:52] | but I got to ask you something. | |
[31:54] | – What is it? – Did anyone else know about this project? | 什么事? 有其他人知道这个计划吗? |
[31:57] | – No. – No one came to check on your progress? | 没有 没有人来检查你们的进度? |
[31:59] | Richard and I were the only ones who had access to the lab. | 只有我和Richard 可以进出这个实验室 |
[32:02] | Was he in contact with anyone? Maybe from the military, phone, emails? | 他与任何人有联系吗? 也许是军方的… 通过电话 邮件? |
[32:07] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[32:09] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:12] | Colonel, how’s it coming with the sensors? | 中校 传感器方面怎么样了? |
[32:14] | It’s not, but Dr. Lee says he’s pretty close to breaking the encryption code. | 没有进展 但是Lee博士说 他快要破出密码了 |
[32:19] | – I thought that was impossible. – Hmm. Guess not. | 我以为那是不可能的 看来不是 |
[32:30] | – Well, how’s it going? – I was just about to call you. | 进展如何了? 我正准备给你打电话呢 |
[32:33] | I managed to open those files from the lab. | 我终于把那些文件给解密了 |
[32:35] | – Nice work. Anything interesting? – You could say that. | 干得好 任何新发现? 的确 这是Stanton Research 的人事档案 |
[32:38] | Stanton Research personnel records. | |
[32:41] | That is Ava Dixon’s file. | 这是Ava Dixon的资料 |
[32:44] | She was in a car accident last December, head-on collision. | 她去年12月出了一次车祸 是那种迎头相撞的 |
[32:48] | She’s been dead for almost a year. | 她都死了快一年了 |
[33:07] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗? |
[33:08] | No, but he’s going to have a hell of a headache. | 没… 但是他醒了后会头疼的要命 |
[33:17] | Sheppard. | |
[33:22] | “Colonel Sheppard, I never meant for any of this to happen. | Sheppard中校 我从没料到 事情会成这样 我很抱歉 Ava |
[33:24] | “I’m very sorry. Ava. “ | |
[33:34] | – So, she’s a Replicator? Yeah, it looks that way. | 那 她也是个复制者? 嗯 至少看起来是这样 |
[33:37] | We got two sets of blueprints, one male, one female. | 我找到了两幅蓝图 一男 一女 |
[33:39] | – What about the sensors? – Ah, we got nothing. | 你的传感器调好了吗? 没有 她也跟另外一个 一样在掩饰她的信号 |
[33:41] | She’s masking her energy signature, same way the other one did. | |
[33:44] | It doesn’t make any sense, she came to us. Why didn’t she just keep her mouth shut? | 这不合理 是她主动来找我们的 为何她不保持沉默呢? |
[33:49] | Why didn’t she kill the guard? | 为何她没杀了那个卫兵? |
[33:51] | Come on, a Replicator with a conscience? | 别开玩笑 有良心的复制者? |
[33:53] | Well, her programing is distinct from the other one. | 她的程序跟另外一个不一样 |
[33:55] | He’s a military model, she’s designed for social interaction, | 他是一个军用型的 而她不但可以跟人交流 能有感情 也许她还会关心他人 |
[33:59] | simulation of emotions, maybe even empathy. | |
[34:01] | He built her to replace a dead woman from his past. | 博士创造了她来代替死去的Ava |
[34:05] | – Does that mean she can’t kill? – I’d say it’s less likely, but not impossible. | 你的意思是她不会杀人? 我得说可能性还是有的 只不过很小一些 |
[34:09] | Now we need them both. Anything useful left in those files? | 我们必须找到她们俩 还有其他有用的信息吗? |
[34:11] | Well, not much so far. | 暂时就怎么多了 |
[34:13] | Colonel Sheppard, come in. | Sheppard中校 请回话 |
[34:15] | Yeah, it’s Sheppard. Go ahead. | 这是Sheppard 说吧 |
[34:16] | You’ve got an urgent message, sir, relayed through Peterson. | 你有一条紧急留言是从 Peterson基地中转过来的 |
[34:29] | Well, you really got the cloak-and-dagger thing down. | 这种秘密见面你学的倒挺快 |
[34:31] | I learned from the best. | 还不都是托你的福 |
[34:34] | It’s everything I could find on Archetype. | 这是我能找到的所有关于 Archetype项目的资料 |
[34:37] | It’s not much, but whatever it is, no one will touch it with a 10-foot pole. | 虽然不多 但…无论那是什么 所有人都不想追问细节 |
[34:40] | Yeah, I owe you one. | 嗯 好的 我欠你的人情 |
[34:43] | Damn right you do. | 那还用说 |
[34:47] | You know, it’s funny when you and I were together, | 现在想起来 都觉得可笑 我们在一起的时候 我最受不了的 就是你不能告诉我你要去哪 或者你要去干什么… |
[34:49] | I couldn’t stand it when you wouldn’t be able | |
[34:51] | to tell me where you were going or what you were doing. | |
[34:55] | And now, every once in a while, | 而现在 我有时候也发觉 |
[34:58] | I catch Grant looking at me the same way. | Grant也这样看待我 |
[35:02] | When I was doing my snooping around, | 当我在帮你收集资料的时候 |
[35:03] | I took the liberty of asking a few questions about you, John. | 我顺便问了几个关于你的问题 |
[35:07] | That’s probably not such a good idea. | 那不是一个很明智的选择 |
[35:09] | Yeah, I got that impression. | 我感觉到了 |
[35:11] | I’ve seen walls go up quickly before, but never like this, | 我以前也被被人敷衍过 但这次却不一样 |
[35:15] | and whatever you’re into, it’s obviously big, | 无论你干的是什么 很明显是件大事 |
[35:17] | and, my guess is, very dangerous. | 我猜这事还很危险 |
[35:21] | I just want you to be careful. | 我希望你能小心点 |
[35:24] | Well, you know me. | 你知道我素来都那样 |
[35:27] | Yeah. | 是呀 那也是我最担心的 |
[35:29] | That’s the problem. | |
[35:36] | Goodbye, John. | 再见了 John |
[35:45] | Well, she wasn’t kidding. So far, it’s a whole lot of nothing. | 她说的没错 到现在为止 这都是些没用的信息 |
[35:47] | Lab requisitions, non-disclosure agreements… | 实验室物资调动表 保密协议… |
[35:50] | Oh, here’s an exciting one. | 这倒有一个 |
[35:52] | An internal memo reminding employees | 一个内部告示 通知所有员工 不要用南停车场 因为地面正在翻修 |
[35:54] | not to use the south parking lot due to ongoing repaving. | |
[35:59] | – Hold on. – What is it? | 等等 那是什么? |
[36:02] | It’s a shipping waybill with instructions to deliver | 一个运货单 上面说向 |
[36:05] | a load of preassembled masonry panels to a warehouse in Reading. | Reading的一个仓库 送一些预装好的砖石板 |
[36:09] | So? | 那么? |
[36:10] | So? “Preassembled masonry panels,” | 那么 “预装好的砖石板” |
[36:13] | that was a code word we used a few months back | 那是几个月前中子态物质的旧暗号 |
[36:15] | to identify shipments of neutronium. | |
[36:20] | Neutronium, it’s the base element from which nanites are made. | 中子态物质 那是用来制作 纳米机器人的原料 |
[36:23] | You guys damaged him, right? | 你们伤到了他 对不? |
[36:25] | So, if he wants to fully repair, he’s going to need this. | 如果他想完全修复的话 他一定需要这些东西 |
[36:27] | – So, he’s going to go for the warehouse? – Yeah, exactly. | 他会去仓库那? – 没错 – 假设他知道这个仓库的话 |
[36:28] | Assuming he knows where it is. | |
[36:31] | Well, to be perfectly honest, we don’t have anything else. | 说实话 我们真没有太多有用的信息 |
[36:33] | – That’s a good point. – All right, I’ll set up a stake-out, | 那倒也是 好吧 我会派人去监视 如果他出现 我们会知道的 |
[36:36] | and if he shows up, we’ll know about it. | |
[36:39] | This could be our last shot at this guy. | 这可能是我们唯一的机会了 |
[36:41] | We got to make sure he goes down for good this time. | 这次我们的确保要把他消灭掉 |
[36:43] | It’s not going to be easy. | 那可不容易 |
[36:45] | I mean, if this was the movies, we’d dip him into a vat of molten steel, | 我是说 电影里 我们可以把他 扔进一堆钢水里 (参看多终结者2) 或者扔到火山里面 |
[36:49] | or a volcano. | |
[36:53] | You know, the fires from whence he came. | 他就是从火里来的 知道吗? |
[36:55] | What the hell is he talking about? | 你到底在说什么? |
[36:57] | That’s a really good idea. | 这倒是个好主意 |
[36:59] | – Really? | – Really? 真的? |
[37:07] | Sheppard, this is Apollo. We’re all set. | Sheppard 这是Apollo 我们准备好了 |
[37:10] | Understood. | 明白 |
[37:14] | Are you sure he’s going to show up? | 你确定他会出现? |
[37:16] | The IOA said they spotted him nearby. | IOA的人在附近看到他了 |
[37:18] | And what if he spotted them? | 如果他发现监视人员了会怎么样? |
[37:22] | Bates, see anything? | Bates 看到他了吗? |
[37:24] | Negative. All quiet over here. | 没有 附近都没人 |
[37:27] | Be patient. He’ll show up. | 耐心点 他会来的 |
[38:28] | You should not have interfered. | 你不该来这捣乱 |
[38:50] | Now! | 传送! |
[38:57] | What happened? Where did you send him? | 怎么啦? 你把他送到哪去了? |
[38:58] | Low Earth orbit. | 低地球轨道上 |
[39:01] | I know by experience, re-entry’s a bitch. | 根据我的经验 重返大气层并不好受 |
[39:27] | The IOA isn’t just going to let her go. | IOA是不会放过她的 |
[39:30] | Well, if she’d stayed away, we never would’ve found her. | 如果她要是躲起来 我们根本就找不到她 |
[39:33] | The only reason she’s here is because she chose to help us. | 她在这是因为她想帮助我们 |
[39:35] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[39:36] | She’s a machine. | 但她还只是个机器 |
[39:38] | Well, we’re all machines, just different kinds. | 我们都是机器 只不过是不同种类的 |
[39:43] | What about if we took her to a different planet? | 为何不把她送到其他星球上? |
[39:45] | Somewhere with no people, where she can’t do any harm. | 无人居住的地方 她就不会不伤害到任何人 |
[39:47] | I don’t think that’s much of a reward. | 这报答也有点太没人性了 |
[39:48] | The IOA would never agree to let her leave Earth, anyway. | IOA也不会让她离开地球 |
[39:52] | She could work at Stargate Command. She would be a valuable asset. | 她可以在SGC里面工作 她会是个很好的人才 |
[39:56] | She’d be a constant security threat. | 她也是个定时炸弹 |
[39:58] | – We don’t know that. – No, he’s right. | 我们不能确定那一点 不 他说的对 |
[40:00] | There’s no escaping the fact she’s still a Replicator. | 无论如何 她都是个复制者 |
[40:05] | So, what, then? | 那我们怎么办? |
[40:17] | How are you settling in to your new life? | 你还习惯你的新生活? |
[40:19] | It’s a bit of an adjustment. | 需要一点调整 |
[40:21] | One of the stipulations of my release | 在我的释放条款里有一条 就是我不能从事任何科研活动 |
[40:23] | is that I don’t look for a job in any scientific field. | |
[40:27] | To be honest, I’m not sure what I’m going to do. | 说真的 我都不知道我能干什么 |
[40:28] | I’m sure you’ll figure something out. | 我相信你会找到一件好工作的 |
[40:32] | I wanted to thank you, Colonel. | 我想感谢你 中校 |
[40:34] | I know they never would’ve agreed to let me go | 要不是有你保证 他们决不会放我走的 |
[40:35] | if you hadn’t put in a word for me. | |
[40:37] | Well, you saved my life. Putting a word in is the least I could do. | 你救了我一命 为你担保是因该的 我承认 我的确有点害怕 |
[40:41] | I have to admit, I’m a little scared. | |
[40:44] | I mean, I know these emotions are supposed to be artificial, | 我是说 我知道这些感情都不是真的 |
[40:47] | but they seem pretty real to me. | 但对我来说 还是很真实的 |
[40:49] | Well, what do you got to be scared about? | 那你还怕什么? |
[40:51] | Well, I’ve never really been alone before. | 我从来都没这么单独活过 |
[40:55] | Richard was the closest thing I ever had to family. | Richard就我家人似的 |
[40:59] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[41:01] | it was nice for you to check up on me. | 我很高兴你能来见我 |
[41:04] | I guess we’ll never see each other again. | 我猜我们今后都见不到面了 |
[41:07] | Well, one thing I’ve learned about my business, | 从我的经验来说 千万不要说永远 再见 中校 |
[41:10] | is never say never. | |
[41:12] | Goodbye, Colonel. | |
[41:25] | So? How was it in there? | 怎么样? 好不错吧? |
[41:28] | Well, it was very nice work. | 的确 设计得非常好 |
[41:30] | Very convincing. | 非常真实 |
[41:32] | I’m just glad we were able to download her consciousness intact. | 我很高兴我们能将她的意识 完整的下载到那里 |
[41:36] | Anyway, now she has a whole virtual world to explore. | 总之…她有一个全新的 虚拟世界去探索 |
[41:41] | Should keep her pretty busy for a while. | 应该够她忙一阵子的 |
[41:43] | So, what happened to the rest of her? | 她的身子呢? |
[41:46] | Oh, they deactivated the bond between her nanites, | 他们解除了所有纳米细胞的连接 剩下的都是一堆原料了 |
[41:49] | effectively breaking her into base elements. | |
[41:53] | They scrapped her. | 他们把她给销毁了 |
[41:57] | Well, so, we heading back? | 嗯? 我们回去了? |
[41:59] | Yeah. You go ahead. I got a few things to take care of. | 对 你先走吧 我还有几件事要办 |
[42:40] | Come in. | 进来 结束 |