时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | And to another fine year of trading. | 继续保持五年的贸易关系 |
[00:08] | Hear, hear! | 好啊 |
[00:09] | Truly, the medical supplies | 说实话 你们过去几年中提供的药品 |
[00:11] | you have given to us over the past several years | |
[00:13] | have made an immeasurable difference to our people. | 给我们人民的生活带来了巨大的改变 |
[00:15] | Not to mention your warning last harvest that the Wraith were nearby. | 更不用提上次 你们提前通知我们 Wraith即将到来 |
[00:19] | You saved many lives. | 你们拯救了很多人的生命 |
[00:20] | Well, uh, you know. | 哦 这个 |
[00:22] | My favorite missions are when we come here to do our trading. | 这是我最喜欢的参加的任务 到这儿来同你们进行贸易 |
[00:25] | And I’ve said that, I can prove it. | 正如我以前所说的 我可以证明这一点 我的意思是… 你不必证明了 事实上 我们得走了 |
[00:26] | – I’m not just saying that… – You don’t need to prove it. | |
[00:29] | You know, actually, we got to get going. | |
[00:31] | – So soon? – Yeah, so soon? | 这么快? 是啊 这么快? |
[00:33] | We were hoping that you could stay. | 本以为你们能多停留… |
[00:37] | Well, I… I guess we could stay a little longer. | 好吧 我们可以再呆会儿 |
[00:41] | I hate to… | 我本不想… |
[00:43] | – No, never mind. – What is it? | 算了 别在意 什么? |
[00:45] | Well, I wouldn’t dream of imposing. | 本不想再麻烦你们的 你们已经为我们人民付出了太多 |
[00:47] | You’ve been so generous to our people already. | |
[00:50] | – What’s the problem? – Our sister. | 什么麻烦? 我们的妹妹 |
[00:52] | She is in great need of your help. | 她非常需要你们的帮助 |
[00:54] | I didn’t even know you gals had a sister. | 都不知道你们还有一个妹妹 |
[00:55] | We do indeed. | 是有一个妹妹 |
[00:56] | And I imagine she’s just as beautiful as you two. | 可以想象一定跟你们两个一样漂亮 |
[00:59] | Even more so. | 甚至更漂亮 |
[01:02] | And she’s in great need of guidance. | – 现在很需要有人来教导她 – 教导 |
[01:03] | Guidance. That I can do. | 这个我能行 |
[01:05] | You are most generous. | 你真是太客气了 |
[01:07] | Excuse us for one moment. I’ll get her. | 等我们一会儿 我去带她过来 |
[01:15] | – Dibs. – What? | 这个归我 什么? |
[01:16] | I’m calling dibs on the third sister. | 我是说第三个妹妹归我 |
[01:17] | You can’t call dibs. | 凭什么归你? |
[01:19] | Look, we both know that Flora and Mardola | 我们都知道Flora和Mardola都已经被你那 老套的英雄主义迷住了 – 不过这第三个对男人的品味也许会… – 更无聊? |
[01:21] | have been suckered in by the whole | |
[01:24] | but maybe this other sister, | |
[01:25] | maybe her taste in men will run more to the… | |
[01:27] | Geeky? | |
[01:28] | I was going to say “cerebral,” but, um, who knows, | 我本想用”理智”这个词的 也许我们可以和平共处 |
[01:30] | maybe we’ll hit it off. | |
[01:32] | I don’t need your love life screwing up our trade relations. | 我不希望看到你的爱情生活 毁掉了我们的贸易关系 |
[01:34] | I’ll try not to break her heart, but no promises. | 我尽量不让她伤心 不过不能保证 |
[01:41] | These are the men I was telling you about. | 这就是我跟你说的人 先生们 这就是我们的妹妹 Harmony |
[01:43] | Gentlemen, this is our sister. | |
[01:46] | Harmony. | |
[01:50] | Super. | 太好了… 星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯 (人名 意为”和谐”) |
[03:02] | As you know, our mother and queen passed | 你们也知道了 我们的母后 在这个月初过逝了 |
[03:05] | at the beginning of this lunar cycle. | |
[03:07] | A secret, sacred ceremony was held to determine | 我们举行了一个秘密而神圣的仪式 |
[03:09] | which of her three daughters would succeed her. | 来决定三个女儿当中 谁是继承者 |
[03:12] | It was determined that Harmony shall be the new queen. | 最后的结果是Harmony将会成为新的女王 |
[03:15] | Really? Wow. Well, congrats. | 真的? 好啊 恭喜 |
[03:17] | Before she is crowned, | 在被加冕之前 所有的女王都必须 通过一项历史悠久的仪式 |
[03:19] | all future queens must perform a time-honored rite of passage. | |
[03:22] | A rite of passage normally performed alone. | 一个需要独自完成的仪式 |
[03:24] | It is not written one way or another. | 不管怎样 记录可中没有这项 |
[03:28] | And Harmony is so young. It concerns me greatly. | 而Harmony还太小 这一点很让我担心 |
[03:31] | I can do it. | 我能完成 |
[03:33] | You are very brave. But the trail is difficult. | 你非常勇敢 但旅途非常艰难 |
[03:36] | It would bring me great comfort | 如果有人沿途照顾 我也会安心一点 |
[03:38] | to know that you had someone looking out for you. | |
[03:41] | What kind of rite of passage are we talking about here? | 到底是一项什么仪式? |
[03:44] | Deep in the forest lies the ruins of the great temple of Laros. | 在森林深处有一个Laros大神庙的遗迹 |
[03:49] | Every queen must take a pilgrimage before the end of the first lunar cycle | 每个女王在被选中后 都要在 一个月内 到那里去朝圣 |
[03:53] | of their selection. | |
[03:55] | Once there, she must meditate on the journey that lies ahead of her | 到那之后 她必须好好沉思 自己今后的路 |
[03:59] | and pray to be endowed | 并祈求赋予知识和力量以统治她的子民 |
[04:00] | with the knowledge and power to govern her people. | |
[04:03] | How deep in the forest? | 在森林深处多远? |
[04:05] | No more than a day’s trek. | 不超过一天的行程 |
[04:07] | I see. Yes. No. Uh, we are very honored, | 明白了 是的 不… 我们很荣幸 |
[04:10] | but, um, why don’t you just have | 可为什么不派几个你们自己的卫兵 来保卫她呢 |
[04:12] | a couple of your own guards escort her? | |
[04:13] | Although it is not written so, | 虽然没有书面记载 不过我的人民都希望 他们的新女王 |
[04:15] | our people will expect their new queen | |
[04:16] | to have completed the journey on her own. | 能够独自完成这段旅程 |
[04:20] | So you don’t want her to be alone, | 而你又不希望她一个人去 |
[04:22] | but you don’t want anyone to know she’s getting help. | 所以你不希望别人知道 有人帮助她 |
[04:24] | Precisely. | 很对 |
[04:25] | Right. We’d love to lend a hand, but… | 好的 – 我们很乐意帮忙 不过… |
[04:28] | John. | |
[04:29] | Our peoples have enjoyed such a fruitful alliance. | 我们以前的合作非常愉快 |
[04:33] | – Yeah. – One that has | 没错… 这对我们双方都有好处 |
[04:34] | greatly benefited both parties. | |
[04:37] | Right. | 对… |
[04:38] | I’d hate to think that one of us would put that in jeopardy | 我想我们大家都不会 因为这次简单的任务 |
[04:41] | over a simple day’s walk in the forest. | 就让双方的关系蒙上阴影吧 |
[04:49] | When do we leave? | 什么时候出发? |
[04:57] | I must confess. I’m quite looking forward to this. | 必须承认 我非常期待这次旅程 |
[05:01] | I rarely get to leave the confines of the castle, | 以前我很少离开过那个城堡 |
[05:03] | although I’ve had much training in forest survival. | 不过我受过很多 在森林中生存的训练 |
[05:07] | Oh, you have, have you? – Oh, yes. | 哦 是么? 噢 当然 |
[05:09] | I have completed three sessions with Nolar Lumsbred. | 我已经跟着Nolar Lumsbred 学了三个学期了 |
[05:12] | He is one of the greatest hunters amongst my people. | 他是我的人民当中最伟大的猎人之一 |
[05:15] | Three whole sessions, huh? | 三个完整的学期? |
[05:17] | With the Nolar Lumsbred? | 跟着Nolar Lumsbred? |
[05:19] | They were all I needed. I am a quick learner. | 这些就够了 我学得很快 |
[05:23] | I’ll bet you are. | 我想也是 |
[05:25] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[05:26] | which one of you is the superior officer? | 你们哪个官职大? |
[05:29] | You mean, who outranks who? | 你的意思是谁的官位比较高? |
[05:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:32] | I’m a civilian, I don’t have a rank, but basically, we’re equals. | 我是个平民 没有官职 不过基本上说 我们是平等的 |
[05:35] | Technically, I’m in charge. | 从理论上说 由我说了算 |
[05:37] | I thought so. | 我想也是 |
[05:39] | You have all the makings of an excellent leader, John. | 你具备成为一个优秀领导者的 所有气质 John |
[05:42] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:49] | You going to eat your Powerbar? | 要不要吃你的能量棒? |
[05:51] | Yes, Rodney. | 当然 Rodney |
[05:52] | I told you, you shouldn’t have eaten yours so early in the day. | 早就说过 你不该那么早 就把你的那份吃掉 |
[05:55] | I’m starving. | 我饿坏了 |
[05:56] | Usually Flora feeds us some sort of food when we visit. | 通常我们来访的时候 Flora会向我们提供一些食物的 |
[05:59] | Come on, you hardly ever eat yours. | 拜托 你很少吃你那份的 |
[06:00] | No, Rodney. | 不行 Rodney |
[06:01] | Well, will you give it to me later when you decide not to eat it? | 好吧 等会儿当你决定不吃的时候 会把它给我吧? |
[06:04] | You allow him to question you so incessantly? | 你让他这样不停的质问你? |
[06:08] | I guess I’m just used to it by now. | 我想我只是习惯这样了 |
[06:10] | Would it not be easier to beat him? | 那干嘛不直接揍他呢? |
[06:12] | McKAY: We don’t beat people where we come from. | 在我们那儿 并不经常打人 |
[06:15] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[06:16] | Well, we find it’s not very effective in the long run. | 因为我们不幸的发现 这样做从长期来看效果并不好 |
[06:19] | Unfortunately. | |
[06:21] | Really? | 真的么? |
[06:24] | You are a truly gentle leader, John. | 你真是一个温和的领导 John |
[06:26] | – I admire that. – Thank you, Harmony. | 我很钦佩 谢谢 Harmony |
[06:33] | Isn’t there supposed to be a rope bridge here? | 这儿应该有座悬索桥的 |
[06:35] | Well, maybe you’re reading the map wrong. | 也许你看错地图了 |
[06:36] | No, I think it’s pretty straightforward. | 不 我觉得这上面标得很清楚 |
[06:40] | How old is this map? | 这地图有多老了? |
[06:41] | It has been passed down from too many generations | 据了解是从好多代之前传下来的 |
[06:43] | to know for sure. | |
[06:46] | Okay, guess that bridge doesn’t exist. | 好吧 我想那座桥现在已经不在了 |
[06:51] | You two stay put. | 你们两个呆在原地 |
[06:53] | I’m going to try to find a safe way across the river. | 我去找条能安全过河的路 |
[06:56] | Don’t worry, I’ll be right back. | 别担心 我马上回来 |
[07:17] | Where’d you find that? | 你是在哪儿找到的? |
[07:19] | John’s bag. | John的背包中 |
[07:20] | It’s not yours. | 那不是你的 |
[07:22] | I’m hungry. | – 我饿了 – 可你不能就这样拿过来吃 |
[07:23] | You can’t just take it like that. | |
[07:24] | When I’m hungry, I eat. | 当我饿了的时候 我就要吃 |
[07:26] | What’s going to happen when Sheppard finds out? | 要是Sheppard发现了呢? |
[07:28] | Well, he’s not going to, now, is he? | 他不会发现的 是吧? |
[07:30] | Oh, yes, he is, because I’m going to tell him. | 我想他会 因为我会告诉他的 |
[07:32] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 如果我是你就不会这么做 |
[07:33] | Yeah, or what? | 不然呢? |
[07:35] | I’m the queen. | 我是女王 |
[07:36] | Not yet, you’re not, little sister. | 现在还不是呢 |
[07:39] | Trust me, you don’t want to be on my bad side. | 相信我 你肯定不想跟我作对的 |
[07:42] | Right? And what are you going to do? | 哦? 你准备怎么对我? 打我? |
[07:43] | Have me beaten? | |
[07:46] | All right, Princess, | 好了 公主 交给我吧 |
[07:48] | just hand it over. | |
[07:52] | Oh. See, now you’re in trouble. | 哦… 你有麻烦了 |
[07:54] | You just wait till Sheppard gets back here, ’cause… | 等Sheppard回来后… 我想找到了一条… |
[07:55] | I think I found a place for us to, uh… | |
[07:59] | – Is that my Powerbar? – She stole it. | – 是我的能量棒么? – 她偷的 |
[08:01] | I did not! | – 我没有! – 什么? 你干了! 告诉他! |
[08:03] | Oh, what? You so did! Tell him! | |
[08:04] | I would never do such a thing! | 我从来不会做这种事情! |
[08:06] | The second you were gone, she went into your bag. | 你刚走 她就从你的背包中掏了出来 |
[08:08] | You are a liar! | 骗人! |
[08:10] | You are a lying liar! | 你这个大骗子! |
[08:11] | Oh, please, who are you going to believe? | 噢 拜托 你相信谁? |
[08:14] | Well, if she stole it, Rodney, | 如果是她偷的 Rodney |
[08:16] | how come you’ve got the wrapper? | 包装纸怎么在你手上? |
[08:19] | Well, I… I was trying to take it back from her, | 我… 我想从她手里夺回来 |
[08:21] | and then she wolfs it down and hands me the wrapper. | 可她却狼吞虎咽之后 把包装纸递给我 |
[08:24] | Really? | 是么? |
[08:25] | Okay, you better come clean, brat. | OK 你最好全盘招供 小鬼 |
[08:36] | It’s okay, sweetie. | 没事 宝贝 |
[08:38] | Sometimes, he makes me cry, too. | 有时候… 他弄得我也想哭 |
[08:46] | All right, we need to get going here. | 好了 我们该走了 |
[08:48] | All right? I found a path. | 我找了条路 |
[08:49] | Can I navigate from the map? | 能把地图给我么? |
[08:52] | Sure, as soon as we get back on the path. | 没问题 等我们回到正常路线上就给你 |
[09:14] | Now we go… | 现在我们应该… |
[09:16] | Right. | 向右 |
[09:17] | Correct. | 对 |
[09:24] | – What was that? – That’s probably the beast. | 什么声音? 也许是怪兽 |
[09:27] | Sorry, the what now? | 抱歉 什么? |
[09:28] | The beast. | 怪兽 |
[09:30] | The protector of the ruins of Laros. | Laros遗迹的守护者 |
[09:32] | Did Flora not tell you of it? | Flora没告诉你们? |
[09:34] | I guess she forgot to mention it. | 我想她忘了提这个 |
[09:37] | – Don’t worry. – When you say “beast,” | 别担心 你说”怪兽” 我想那只是个形象化的说法 对吧? |
[09:39] | I’m assuming that’s a figure of speech, right? | |
[09:42] | Oh, no, it’s a beast, all right. | 不 它是个怪兽 |
[09:44] | Though no one is quite certain what it looks like. | 虽然没有人知道它长的是什么样子 |
[09:47] | Those who have cast their eyes upon it have quickly perished. | 看到它的人很快就没命了 |
[09:50] | But your little knife will protect us. | 不过你的那把小刀会保护我们 |
[09:53] | I’m the queen. | 我是女王 |
[09:54] | It will not harm me. | 它不会伤害我的 |
[09:56] | We may not get a chance to tell the beast that. | 我们也许没有机会告诉怪兽这个 |
[09:58] | It will know. | 它会知道的 |
[10:00] | Listen, | 听我说 |
[10:02] | why don’t we just tell your sisters we made it as far as the ruins? | 干嘛不回去告诉你的姐姐们 我们已经到了那个遗迹 |
[10:05] | We don’t actually have to make it there. | 虽然实际上我们没有到 |
[10:06] | They’d never have to know the difference. | 可她们又不知道 |
[10:08] | I would know. | 可我知道啊 |
[10:09] | Yeah, but you’re going to be queen, so who cares, right? | 是的 不过你就要成为女王了 又有谁会在意呢? |
[10:12] | I care. My people care. | 我在意 我的人民在意 |
[10:15] | Listen… | 听我说 |
[10:17] | Perhaps it would be best if you stopped speaking. | 你最好给我住嘴 |
[10:19] | Your voice hurts my ears. | 不要让你的话脏了我的耳朵 |
[10:20] | Well, that beast could hurt my whole body, okay? | 那个怪兽可能会伤害到我 OK? |
[10:23] | So I’m sorry, but this is not what we signed up for. | 我很抱歉 可我们答应的任务中 不包括这个 |
[10:25] | Sheppard, back me up here. | Sheppard 我说的对不对? |
[10:28] | Sheppard? | |
[10:30] | John? | |
[10:33] | According to legend, the beast attacks silently. | 根据传说 怪兽总是静静的进行攻击 |
[10:37] | I thought you said the beast would know you were the queen. | 你不是说过 怪兽知道你是女王么? |
[10:40] | Well, it didn’t attack me. | 是啊 它又没有攻击我 |
[10:43] | John? | |
[10:44] | John, are you there? | John 你在么? |
[10:46] | It is strange, though. | 不过还是很奇怪… |
[10:48] | The beast is supposed to only attack enemies of the throne. | 怪兽应该只袭击王室的敌人 |
[10:52] | If it was going to kill anyone, it should have killed you. | 如果要杀的话 首先就应该杀掉你 |
[10:56] | I’m not an enemy to the throne. | 我不是王室的敌人 |
[10:57] | I’m not! I’m here to protect you. | 不是! 我是来保护你的 |
[10:59] | Don’t move! | 不许动! |
[11:04] | So far, I’m not impressed. | 不出所料 |
[11:09] | Drop your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[11:17] | We have her. | 我们抓住她了 |
[11:19] | Map grid 11 in the small clearing. | 在地图上的第11区 没有任何抵抗 |
[11:21] | On our way. | 就过来 |
[11:24] | – Hand her over. – You’re Genii. | 把她交过来 你是Genii |
[11:26] | Step aside, and hand her over. | 让开 把她交过来 |
[11:29] | This is obviously some sort of huge misunderstanding. | 这肯定是个天大的误会 |
[11:31] | All right? I’m Dr. Rodney McKay. | 我是Rodney McKay博士 |
[11:33] | I’m a close personal friend of Ladon Radim. | Ladon Radim的好朋友 |
[11:37] | You know, your leader? | 你们的领导人 |
[11:40] | I’m your greatest ally! | 我是你们的同盟 你不认识我? |
[11:42] | You don’t know who I am? | |
[11:43] | I’m the genius scientist. | 我是位天才科学家 |
[11:44] | The friend of John Sheppard? I gave you the bomb? | John Sheppard的朋友 我给过你们炸弹 |
[11:47] | No? Nothing? | 不知道? 不记得? |
[11:49] | What do they teach you in Genii school? | 在Genii的学校里 他们是怎么教你的? |
[11:50] | Hand her over. Right now. | 把她交过来 马上 |
[11:52] | Okay, let’s just talk about this. | 好吧 我们好好谈谈 |
[11:53] | I’m growing impatient. | 我就要失去耐心了 |
[11:56] | Our quarrel is not with you. | 我们要的不是你 |
[11:58] | Once you hand her over, you’re free to go. | 把她交过来 你就可以走了 |
[12:01] | – Really? – Yes. | 真的么? 是的 |
[12:04] | Hmm. | |
[12:07] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会的 |
[12:09] | You took a sacred oath to protect me. | 你发过誓 要保护我 |
[12:12] | Nah, I don’t remember doing that. | 我怎么不记得了 |
[12:13] | I’m going to count to three. | 我数到三下 |
[12:18] | One… | |
[12:25] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了? |
[12:26] | Well, my Spidey-senses felt an ambush coming on. | 直觉告诉我周围有埋伏 |
[12:29] | And you couldn’t mention it? | 那你不能先通知一下? |
[12:31] | Not without tipping them off, no. | 那他们就会有所察觉 |
[12:32] | Well, then what took you so long? We just about… | 你怎么等了那么久? 我们差点… |
[12:34] | I had to take a position so I could shoot all three at once. | 我在找一个好的角度 这样可以 一次干掉他们三个 |
[12:38] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[12:39] | No. No, I most certainly am not. | 不 我当然有事 |
[12:43] | This one was going to hand me over to those men. | 这个人刚才准备把我交给那些人 |
[12:46] | – No, I wasn’t. – I saw it in your eyes. | 不 我不会 我从你的眼睛中看出来的 |
[12:48] | You were considering it. | 你有这个打算 |
[12:50] | To save your own worthless, cowardly hide. | 为了保存自己那条无用的 胆怯的小命 |
[12:52] | I was keeping them talking. You know, I was buying us time. | 我是在让他们说话 为我们赢得些时间 懂不懂什么叫策略? |
[12:55] | A little thing called “strategy”? | |
[12:57] | Obviously you’re too young to know anything about it. | 很明显你还太小 不懂这个 |
[12:59] | Oh, I understand strategy. | 我当然懂策略 |
[13:01] | In fact, I’m forming one right now. | 事实上 我现在就有一个策略 |
[13:03] | The second we return to the castle, | 我们回到城堡之后 |
[13:05] | – I will instruct my guards to… – All right. | – 我会让我的警卫们… – 好了 |
[13:07] | Plenty of time to come up with punishments along the way. | 在路上再讨论怎么进行惩罚吧 |
[13:12] | But, John… | 可是 John… |
[13:14] | Thumb screws, you like them? | 拇指夹(一种用于压迫拇指的刑具) 你觉得这个怎么样? |
[13:17] | Yes. Thumb screws are good. | 很好 拇指夹很不错 |
[13:20] | We better find some cover. | 我们最好先找个地方藏起来 他叫的后援随时会到 |
[13:22] | That back-up he called is going to be here any minute. | |
[13:32] | All right, this’ll work. | 好的 这儿应该可以 |
[13:36] | McKAY: Those were Genii. | 那些人是Genii |
[13:37] | Yeah, I picked up on that, Rodney. Thanks. | 是的 我已经知道了 谢了 |
[13:39] | So what are the Genii doing here? | Genii在这里做什么呢? 他们为什么想要杀她? |
[13:43] | And why do they want to kill her? | |
[13:45] | I mean, aside from the obvious reasons. | 我是说 除了那个显而易见的原因 |
[13:48] | Harmony? | |
[13:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:51] | I don’t like the Genii. | 我不喜欢Genii |
[13:52] | I don’t like the Genii. | |
[13:53] | But you know who they are. Are you trading partners? | 可你知道他们是谁 你们的贸易伙伴? |
[13:56] | Not anymore. | 已经不是了 |
[13:57] | – But you were. – Yes. | – 不过以前是 – 是的 |
[13:59] | But they cheated my mother on many trades. | 可他们在多次贸易中欺骗了我母亲 |
[14:02] | She banished them from our land. | 于是被她驱逐出境了 |
[14:05] | What about you, huh? | 你呢? |
[14:06] | When you’re queen, are you going to start trade back up? | 你当上女王之后 是不是准备 跟他们恢复贸易了? |
[14:09] | No! Absolutely not. | 不! 当然不会 |
[14:11] | So maybe somebody in the royal court’s a little more willing to play ball. | 这么说也许王室中的某个人 才是幕后操纵者 |
[14:14] | You know, once the path is cleared. | 要知道 如果所有障碍都清除了 |
[14:17] | If I were to die, my sister would succeed me. | 如果我死了 我的姐姐就会继承 这个位置 |
[14:20] | But if the Genii think that she would be more willing to trade than me, | 可Genii要是认为她会比我更想 同他们进行贸易 |
[14:23] | they are sadly mistaken. | 那就大错特错了 |
[14:25] | You really believe that Ladon would give the marching orders | 你相信Ladon会下令杀死这个小女孩么? 即便是这种女孩? |
[14:27] | to kill a little girl? Even this one? | |
[14:29] | I don’t know how these people work. | 我不了解那些人 |
[14:31] | Maybe he told someone to fix the problem, and this is what they came up with. | 也许他只是叫人来解决这个问题 |
[14:35] | It’s creative. | 真有创造性 |
[14:36] | Knowing why they’re here really doesn’t help us out. | 弄清楚到底是为什么也没用 |
[14:40] | All right, I need to get a take on how many are out there. | 我要去探查一下 看他们到底有多少人 |
[14:42] | You stay with her, okay? | 你跟她呆在这里 OK? |
[14:43] | Sure. | 好的 |
[14:45] | All right, stay here, and stay quiet. | 呆在这里 保持安静 |
[14:47] | Of course, John. | 当然 John |
[14:49] | Thank you for taking care of this. | 谢谢你做这些 |
[14:51] | I’m not sure what I would do if you weren’t here. | 要是没有你 我真不知道该怎么办 |
[15:05] | Tell me something, Doctor. | 告诉我 doctor |
[15:08] | The place where you sleep at night, is it guarded? | 你睡觉的地方 晚上有警卫么? |
[15:11] | I know what you’re trying to do, and it’s not going to work, okay? | 我知道你想干什么 没有用的 OK? |
[15:13] | I’m not scared of you. | 我不会怕你的 你只是一个小孩 一个乳臭未干的小鬼 |
[15:14] | You’re just a kid. A bratty little kid. | |
[15:16] | I couldn’t care less that you’re going to be queen. | 我才不管你是不是会成为女王 事实上 |
[15:17] | In fact, nothing could impress me less, | 没有什么可以吓倒我 |
[15:19] | so why don’t you just cool it with the “bad seed” act | 所以干嘛不看看《孬种不正》这部戏 放松一下 |
[15:20] | and just go back to ignoring me? | 回去之后就把我忘了呢? |
[15:23] | Surely they can’t guard you all the time? | 很显然他们不能整天都守卫着你吧? |
[15:35] | Squad three, take up position on the ridge. | 3小队 占领山顶上的位置 |
[15:38] | Squad four, move to map grid nine. | 4小队 到地图9号区域去 |
[15:42] | Acknowledged. | 明白 这下好了 |
[15:44] | Wonderful. | |
[15:48] | Stop it. What are you doing? | 你想干什么? |
[15:51] | I’m burning your face into my memory. | 记住你的长相 |
[15:54] | – You’re… – This way I can give the bounty hunters | 你… 这样我就可以为悬赏追捕你 提供详细的描述了 |
[15:56] | an extremely accurate description of you. | |
[15:58] | All right, Your Highness, | 好了 公主殿下 |
[16:00] | I have had just about enough out of you with this whole… | 我已经受够了你这些… |
[16:01] | I thought I said keep talking to the minimum. | 我不是吩咐过尽量不要说话么? |
[16:05] | I was… She was… | 我只是… 她要… |
[16:08] | How many Genii are out there, John? | 周围有多少Genii John? |
[16:10] | If I had to guess, I’d say all of them. | 如果要我估计的话 我想说他们差不多 都跑过来了 |
[16:12] | So, a lot of them? | 这么说 有很多? |
[16:14] | Yes, Rodney. A lot. | 是的 Rodney 很多 |
[16:16] | This will make the pilgrimage most difficult. | 这让朝圣仪式越发艰难了 |
[16:18] | That’s funny, I was thinking the same thing. | 有意思 我也在想这件事情 |
[16:22] | I find we have much in common, John. | 发现我们之间有很多共同点 John |
[16:26] | Hmm. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:30] | Anyway, I figure we wait for nightfall and then head back to the settlement. | 不管怎样 我们在这里等天黑下来 然后就返回城堡去 |
[16:34] | Back to the settlement? | 回城堡? |
[16:35] | Yep, road trip’s over. | 是的 旅行结束了 |
[16:37] | But that would make this journey a failure. | 可那样的话 旅程就算失败了 |
[16:39] | You win some, you lose some. If you want to be queen, | 有得必有失 假如你想当女王 就要懂得如何放弃 |
[16:41] | you’ve got to learn how to cut your losses. | |
[16:43] | But the lunar cycle is nearing its end. | 可这个月就要结束了 |
[16:45] | If I do not make it to the ruins by tomorrow’s sundown, | 如果在明天日落前到不了遗迹那里 我就等于放弃了王位 |
[16:48] | I will forfeit the throne. | |
[16:50] | I’m sure they’ll make an exception. | 我想他们能够理解的 |
[16:51] | No, they cannot. It is our way. | 不 不会的 这是我们的规定 |
[16:54] | It’s too dangerous to move forward. | 继续前进太危险了 |
[16:58] | For you, perhaps. | 对你来说 也许是这样 |
[17:01] | If it’s too dangerous for me, it’s definitely too dangerous for you. | 对我来说太危险了 当然意味着 对你来说也是这样 |
[17:05] | We’re going to wait for nightfall, | 我们要等到天黑 |
[17:07] | and then we’re going to head back to the village. | 然后就返回村子 讨论结束 |
[17:08] | End of discussion. | |
[17:10] | Fat chance of that. | 放弃吧 不可能的 |
[17:12] | It’s not your decision to make. | 作决定的不是你 |
[17:14] | – I’m the queen. – No. Not yet. | – 我才是女王 – 不 现在还不是 |
[17:16] | And until you are, you’re just a regular kid. | 在正式加冕之前 你只不过是个 普通的孩子 现在我说了算 |
[17:18] | I call the shots. | |
[17:20] | Many would consider disobeying the queen a treasonous act. | 冒犯女王可是大逆不道的行为 |
[17:23] | Well, I’m sure they wouldn’t look too fondly | 我想让女王去白白送死 他们也不会 给好脸色看的 |
[17:25] | on letting the queen get killed. | |
[17:28] | We’re heading back. | 我们要回去 |
[17:43] | – You should not be here. – I was careful. | 你不该来的 我很小心 |
[17:46] | No one saw me, don’t worry. | 没人看到 别担心 |
[17:50] | We use this from now on to stay in contact. | 从现在起 我们用这个进行联络 |
[17:54] | Does that mean it’s not over yet? | 这么说事情还没有办妥? |
[17:56] | No. | 没有 |
[17:57] | Her two guardians have complicated things greatly. | 她的两个保卫让事情复杂化了 |
[18:00] | They killed three of my men. | 他们干掉了我们三个人 |
[18:03] | Yes, well, they were an unforeseen complication. | 是的 这个的确没有预料到 |
[18:05] | My apologies. | 我道歉 |
[18:07] | Your apologies do me little good. | 你的道歉对我有什么用 |
[18:10] | We will increase your pay, don’t worry. | 会增加你们的酬金的 别担心 |
[18:13] | – Threefold. – Threefold? | 三倍 三倍? |
[18:16] | Triple the work, triple the pay. | 三倍工作 三倍报酬 |
[18:18] | You want us to kill them all? | 你要我们干掉他们三个? |
[18:20] | If they survive, they’ll come back and tell my sister | 如果他们生还 回来后就会告诉我姐姐 Genii也卷入此事 |
[18:23] | that the Genii were involved. | |
[18:25] | Now, we can’t have that, can we? | 不能让这件事发生 对不? |
[18:43] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[18:45] | – I’ve been doing a little thinking. – Oh, you have, have you? | 我想了一下 噢 怎么呢? |
[18:48] | I’ve got a Wraith stunner in my backpack. | 我的背包里有把Wraith的击昏枪 |
[18:49] | She can’t weigh more than 90 pounds. | 她还不到90磅重 |
[18:51] | I say we stun her and just carry her back. | 照我说 我们可以把她击昏 然后再带回去 |
[18:54] | Hmm… | |
[18:55] | Nah, we can’t stun a 13-year-old girl. | 我们不能击昏一个13岁的小女孩 |
[18:58] | McKAY: It’s kind of dangerous out there. | 可外面非常危险 |
[19:00] | I mean, the forest is crawling with Genii. | 森林里到处都是Genii |
[19:01] | Who knows when she could throw one of her fits? | 谁知道她会不会发脾气使倔呢? |
[19:03] | She’ll be fine. She understands how dangerous this situation is. | 她会没事的 她清楚目前的危险境地 我跟她谈过了 这我知道 可她只有13岁 不讲道理 还有很多坏毛病 |
[19:05] | – I talked to her. – I’m sure you did, | |
[19:07] | but she’s 13, she’s unreasonable, among many other awful attributes. | |
[19:11] | You know, they say you dislike the things in others | 常言道 看不惯别人的人 其实是看不惯自己 |
[19:13] | that you in fact dislike about yourself. | |
[19:15] | – So what? – I’m just saying. | 怎么呢? 说说而已 |
[19:18] | – We’re nothing alike. – Okay. | – 我们没有共同语言 |
[19:20] | She is a stuck-up, know-it-all brat. | 她只是个自以为是 乳臭未干的小姑娘 |
[19:25] | Oh, ha, ha, ha. | |
[19:27] | All right, it’s about as dark as it’s going to get. | 好了 天已经够黑了 去叫醒她 开始赶路吧 |
[19:28] | Let’s wake her up and get moving. | |
[19:32] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[19:35] | Oh, that sneaky little… | 噢 这个该死的小… |
[19:38] | I told you we should’ve stunned her! | 跟你说了应该把她击昏的 |
[19:44] | I’m going to kill her. | 我要杀了她 |
[19:45] | You really need to work on your child skills. | 看来你真的要好好提高一下 和小孩交往的能力了 |
[19:48] | We have been searching for her for over an hour. | 我们已经找了她一个多小时了 |
[19:51] | We have had not one, but two close encounters with the Genii. | 不止一次 而是两次与Genii 近距离接触 |
[19:55] | All so some useless, spoiled brat can make her meditation appointment? | 就这么个被宠坏的破小姑娘 还能指望她去做什么沉思仪式? |
[19:59] | More searching, less complaining. | 少抱怨 快找人 |
[20:01] | Sorry, I’m hungry, and when I’m hungry, I get cranky. | 抱歉 我饿了 我饿了的时候 情绪就比较暴躁 – 你变得暴躁的时候 就容易被击中 真希望Ronon在这里 |
[20:03] | And when you get cranky, you get hit. | |
[20:05] | Okay, okay. | |
[20:06] | I wish Ronon was here. | |
[20:08] | You know, you said that out loud, right? I mean, I’m right here. | 怎么 你就这样直接说出来了? 我都听见了 |
[20:11] | Well, it’s nothing personal. | 并不是特意针对你 只是因为他比我们 更擅长于追踪 |
[20:12] | It’s just he’s a better tracker than both of us combined. | |
[20:16] | Hmm, that’s true. | 这倒是实话 |
[20:21] | Okay, I’m starting to hallucinate. | OK 我开始产生幻觉了 |
[20:23] | – Why? What do you see? – Not see. Smell. | 怎么? 看到什么了? 不是看到 而是闻到 |
[20:25] | I smell food. Delicious, fresh-cooked food. | 我闻到了食物的气味 美味的 烤制的肉食的气味 |
[20:28] | Roast beef, hamburgers, hot dogs, pork on a spit. | 烤牛肉 汉堡包 热狗 猪肉… 鸡肉 – 哦 当然 越多越好 – 不 我是说闻到了鸡肉的气味 |
[20:32] | – Chicken. – Yeah, sure, the more, the merrier. | |
[20:33] | No, I smell chicken. | |
[20:38] | The nose that knows. Follow me. | 鼻子知道 跟我来 |
[20:45] | Ah. Found it. | 啊 找到了 |
[20:47] | It’s coming from down there. | 就来自那里 |
[20:50] | Told you. You don’t need Ronon while I’m here. | 瞧 有我在 不需要Ronon |
[20:53] | Uh-huh. | |
[20:54] | What do you think? Genii camp? | 有什么想法? Genii的宿营地? |
[20:57] | Give me the stunner. | 把击昏枪给我 |
[21:02] | All right, stay behind me. | 好的 呆在我身后 |
[21:15] | John! How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的? |
[21:19] | We could smell your fire a mile away. | 一英里远就闻到了气味 |
[21:21] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[21:23] | I was finished cooking anyway. | 我已经烤完了 |
[21:25] | You ran away from us. | – 你溜走了 – 这样做是别无选择 |
[21:27] | You didn’t give me any choice. | |
[21:28] | You didn’t give me any choice. | |
[21:31] | We’ve been out there searching for over an hour. | 我们已经找你一个多小时了 |
[21:33] | We almost were caught twice. | 有两次差点被抓 |
[21:35] | Yes, it’s very dangerous out there right now. | 是啊 现在外面非常危险 |
[21:38] | That’s why I decided to seek refuge in this cave | 所以我决定躲在这个山洞里过夜 |
[21:40] | and make camp. | |
[21:43] | You made all of this? | 这都是你做的? |
[21:45] | Yes, and caught a Loden bird. | 是的 而且还抓了只Loden鸟 |
[21:48] | They’re quite delicious. | 非常好吃 |
[21:50] | How? | 怎么干的? |
[21:52] | You made all this with that? | 你就用那个做了这些? |
[21:54] | I told you, I completed three sessions | 跟你说过 我跟着Nolar Lumsbred 学了三个学期 |
[21:56] | with Nolar Lumsbred. | |
[21:57] | And they covered all that in three sessions? | 这些都包括在那三个学期里了? |
[21:59] | I am a quick learner. Do you not listen? | 我学得很快 你没听我说话? |
[22:06] | – You’re mad at me. – Mmm-hmm. | 你生我气了? |
[22:10] | Our first fight. | 这是我们第一次吵架 |
[22:13] | I knew it would happen eventually. | 我知道这最终还是会发生的 |
[22:18] | We’ll laugh about this one day. | 以后回忆起来 会一笑而过的 |
[22:19] | I’m sure we will, but we got to get moving. | 我知道会的 不过现在我们得走了 |
[22:22] | Right after we’ve eaten the Loden bird. | 在吃完Loden鸟之后 |
[22:26] | Or not. | 或者算了 |
[22:30] | That sounded very, very close. | 这次听起来非常非常近 |
[22:33] | Are we sure this isn’t the beast’s cave? | 你确定这里不是那个怪兽的洞穴? |
[22:35] | You’re so ignorant. | 你太无知了 |
[22:37] | The beast doesn’t live in caves. | 怪兽根本不住在洞里 |
[22:39] | We should stay here until the coast is clear. | 在危险过去之前 我们应该呆在这里 |
[22:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:43] | Half-hour, tops. | 最多半个小时 |
[22:46] | Good. I’m hungry. | 好的 我饿了 |
[23:04] | I brought you the bird’s heart. | 这是鸟的心脏 |
[23:07] | My people believe it brings you great luck once consumed. | 我的人民相信 吃了它 就可以获得好运 |
[23:11] | Thanks, but no thanks. | 谢了 但是不用了 |
[23:13] | You’re sure? | 你确信? |
[23:14] | Pretty sure, yeah. | 是的 确信 |
[23:16] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[23:22] | Are you still mad at me? | 还在生我的气? |
[23:24] | No, I’m over it. | 不是 已经过去了 |
[23:26] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[23:28] | I don’t like it when you’re mad at me. | 我也不喜欢你生我气 |
[23:29] | Well, don’t give me reason to be mad. | 不要惹我生气就行 |
[23:32] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[23:34] | So you’re 13, huh? | 你今年13岁? |
[23:37] | I’ll be 14 in five lunar cycles. | 五个月后就满14岁了 |
[23:39] | Right. | 好啊 |
[23:41] | Nervous about being queen? | 就要当女王了 紧张么? |
[23:43] | No. | 不 |
[23:44] | – Why would I be? – Well, it’s a lot of responsibility. | 为什么会呢? 这表示更多的责任 |
[23:47] | I know that. | 这我知道 |
[23:49] | You’ve got to put the needs of your people before anything else. | 必须把人民的需要放在第一位 包括你自己的欲望之前 |
[23:51] | Including your own. | |
[23:54] | Some of the time, yes. | 有些时候 是的 |
[23:56] | No, pretty much all the time. | 不 差不多应该是所有时候 |
[23:58] | I’m sure I will strike a proper balance. | 我能公平处理的 |
[24:01] | Just remember… | 记住 女王这个位置 不是上天赏赐给你的 |
[24:02] | You’re not queen because of divine right, | |
[24:04] | you’re queen because they allow you to be queen. | 你能坐上这个位置是因为 他们同意你来做女王 |
[24:06] | If you’re mean to the people, they may change their minds. | 如果你做出对人民不利的事情 他们就会 改变主意 记住这点 |
[24:08] | Just remember that. | |
[24:11] | You know much about leadership, John. | 看来你对领导方面知道不少啊 |
[24:14] | Hard-earned lessons along the way. | 这都是以往的经验教训 |
[24:18] | And I know much about my people. | 我很了解我的人民 |
[24:22] | I hope so. | 希望是这样 |
[24:25] | I think we would make a good team. | 我觉得我们可以成为一个好的团队 |
[24:27] | Hmm? | |
[24:29] | As queen, | 作为女王 |
[24:31] | I will one day need a king. | 总有一天 我会需要一名国王的… |
[24:37] | Listen, Harmony… | 听我说 Harmony… |
[24:39] | There’s no need to answer now. | 不用现在就回答 |
[24:41] | I know such an offer must be overwhelming. | 我知道这个请求很突然 |
[24:45] | You shouldn’t make your decision rashly. | 所以你不用这么快就作决定 |
[24:47] | Well, I’m pretty sure I know which way I’m leaning. | 我知道自己该怎么选择 |
[24:50] | You’re a great little lady. It’s just that… | 你是个很好的小女孩 只是… |
[24:59] | What the hell was that? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[25:02] | The Genii just had a little run-in with the beast. | 看来是Genii正在被怪兽追 |
[25:05] | All right, be a brave girl and stay here with McKay. | 听着 勇敢点 跟McKay呆在这里 |
[25:08] | Hey, hey, hey! | 为什么老是要我做保姆? |
[25:09] | How come I always get stuck being the babysitter? | |
[25:10] | You want to check out the beast? | 你想去看看那个怪兽? |
[25:12] | – No, I’m good here. – Thought so. | 不想… 我还是留在这里吧 我想也是 |
[25:14] | Stay here. | 呆在这里 |
[25:26] | This is Mardola. I want an update. | 我是Mardola 我想了解一下进展情况 怎么耗了这么久? |
[25:29] | What’s taking so long? | |
[25:30] | I have men all along the path to the ruins. | 已经在通往遗迹的沿路 都布置了我的人 |
[25:32] | They’ve gone another way. | 他们朝别的方向跑了 |
[25:34] | Well, obviously. They’re not idiots. | 当然了 他们又不是白痴 |
[25:36] | You should be looking everywhere but the path to the ruins. | 你应该到其他地方去找找 |
[25:39] | I am, but it’s night, and this forest is vast and dense. | 正在找 可现在是晚上 这个森林 很大而且很密 |
[25:43] | My men are spread thin. | 我们人手不够 |
[25:44] | What if they make it back to the village? | 要是他们回到村子里来怎么办? |
[25:47] | There’s no way that I could save relations between our two peoples then. | 到那时我就无法挽救 我们之间的关系了 |
[25:51] | We’ve just lost contact with some of my men. | 我们刚刚失去跟其中一部分人的联系 |
[25:53] | We’re heading to their last-known co-ordinates. | 正在前往他们最后的座标点 |
[25:56] | Maybe we’ll get lucky. | 运气好可能会有收获 Teran完毕 |
[25:57] | Teran out. | |
[26:07] | You’re a doctor, right? | 你是名doctor(这里意指医生) 对吧? |
[26:10] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 是的 不过我不是医生 |
[26:11] | I mean, I’m not a medical doctor… | |
[26:12] | So you’re a liar? | 这么说你在骗人了? |
[26:14] | No, I’m a… | 不 我是名… |
[26:17] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[26:20] | What does love feel like? | – 爱情是什么样的? – 哦 天哪… |
[26:21] | Oh, boy. | |
[26:23] | Because I think I’m in love with John. | 因为我觉得自己是爱上John了 |
[26:25] | Yeah, well, it wouldn’t be the first time, and I’m sure it won’t be the last. | 好吧 这不会是第一次 而且 肯定也不是最后一次 什么意思? |
[26:28] | What does that mean? | |
[26:29] | It means that a lot of people, particularly alien women, | 意思是很多人 特别是外星女人 |
[26:31] | tend to fall for John Sheppard’s good looks and charm. | 都会被John Sheppard的长相所迷住 |
[26:34] | Not like me they don’t. | 我跟她们不一样 |
[26:37] | He’s a bit old for you, don’t you think? | 对你来说 他的年纪是不是有点大? |
[26:40] | I hadn’t considered it. | 我还没考虑这个 |
[26:41] | Yeah, well, he will, so don’t get your hopes up. | 是啊 不过他会考虑的 所以 不要有什么指望了 |
[26:44] | You’re not going to try and influence him, are you? | 你不是想要去劝说他吧? |
[26:46] | I won’t need to. Trust me. | 我没必要这么做 相信我 |
[26:50] | You don’t like me very much, do you? | 你不是很喜欢我 是吧? |
[26:53] | No, that’s not true. I… | 不 不是这样的 我… |
[26:57] | I don’t not like you. | 我不是不喜欢你 |
[27:01] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[27:03] | It means that you have a very annoying attitude, | 意思是你有非常烦人的性格 但我不会在意的 因为你还是个孩子 |
[27:04] | but I’m willing to cut you some slack because you’re still just a child. | |
[27:07] | Whereas if I were grown up, | 这么说等我长大后 |
[27:10] | my annoying attitude would be less excusable? | 我那烦人的天性是不是就不可饶恕了? |
[27:13] | That’s right. An adult would, uh… | 对 成年人就应该… |
[27:19] | Hey, I don’t have an attitude problem. | 嗨 我可没有什么性格问题 |
[27:21] | And I don’t not like you. | 我也不是不喜欢你 |
[27:26] | Well, that’s sweet of you to say. | 噢 你这样说就好 |
[27:31] | So you promise not to get between John and me? | 这么说你发誓 不会阻扰我跟John了? |
[27:35] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[27:38] | I’ll give you this, you’re a lot more mature than the women he usually falls for. | 我想说的是… 你比其他爱上他的女人 要成熟得多 |
[27:45] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 doctor |
[28:00] | – McKay? – McKAY: What do you got? | 看到什么了? |
[28:03] | Two dead Genii. It’s not pretty. | 两个死去的Genii 不是很妙 |
[28:06] | Multiple puncture wounds. | 身上有多个穿透性伤口 |
[28:09] | You mean like teeth marks? | 你是指牙印? |
[28:10] | I don’t think so. | 我想不是 |
[28:12] | So… So, what? Claws? | 那是? 爪印? 鸟啄印? |
[28:14] | Talons? A very sharp beak? | |
[28:15] | I don’t know. | 不知道 我以前没看到过这种伤口 |
[28:17] | It’s not like anything I’ve ever seen before. | |
[28:23] | Over here. | 这里 |
[28:33] | What kind of creature could do this? | 什么生物可以造成这种伤害? |
[28:34] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[28:36] | We don’t leave this forest until all three of them are dead. | 在干掉那三个人之前 我们不会离开这个森林 |
[28:53] | What took you so long? I thought for sure we’d lost you! | 怎么用了这么久? 我还以为你挂了呢! |
[28:55] | I ran into Genii. | 有Genii过来 我必须隐蔽起来 直到可以安全离开 |
[28:56] | Had to lie low until it was safe to move. | |
[28:58] | – So what happened? – I don’t know, | – 发生什么了? – 不知道 |
[29:00] | but whatever that beast thing is, it’s lethal. | 不管那个怪兽是什么 它很致命 |
[29:02] | – I could have told you that. – Yeah. | 我跟你说过的 |
[29:04] | Also, the Genii have shoot-to-kill orders for all of us. | 还有 Genii已经接到了命令 一旦发现就会立即干掉我们 |
[29:08] | Oh. Super. | 噢 太好了 |
[29:09] | All right, Princess, let’s move. | 好了 公主 我们走吧 |
[29:19] | – Wait! – What? | 等等! 怎么了? |
[29:21] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[29:23] | Where does it look like? We’re going back to the settlement. | 你觉得呢? 我们要回城堡 |
[29:25] | But we’re so close to the ruins. | 可距离遗迹已经这么近了 |
[29:28] | And it’s almost daybreak. | 而且就要天亮了 |
[29:29] | Look, the fact that it’s almost daybreak is a bad thing. We need the cover of night. | 听着 天快亮了是个坏消息 我们需要黑夜的掩护 |
[29:33] | I can’t come this far and just turn back. | 已经走了这么远 我不能 就这样回去 |
[29:36] | I refuse. | 我不干 |
[29:37] | You know, I still have the unner-stay. | 听着 我还有这个 |
[29:39] | Harmony, the best thing you could do is go that way. | Harmony 你最好走那条路 |
[29:46] | That sounded a little weird. | 听起来有点怪异 |
[29:49] | Hating to agree with the child, but, uh… | 我也不愿意同意一个小孩的看法 不过… 把那个给我 |
[29:51] | Give me that. | |
[29:53] | The beast will avoid the ruins. | 怪兽会避开遗迹 |
[29:55] | We’ll be safe there. | 我们在那里很安全 |
[29:57] | – How far are they? – A half hour or so. | – 距离这里有多远? – 大概半个小时的路程 |
[29:59] | So what do you say? | 准备怎么办? |
[30:00] | Well, it’s better than running into the beast. | 总比碰上怪兽强 |
[30:17] | Hey! | |
[30:23] | I was afraid of this. | 担心的就是这个 |
[30:25] | That’s sacred ground. How dare he? | 这是圣地 他竟敢… |
[30:27] | Hey. Hey! Whoa, whoa. Whoa. | 嘿 |
[30:29] | We’ll handle this, all right? | 我们来处理好吗? |
[30:31] | All right. | |
[30:34] | – I’ll do that. – I got it. It’s okay. | – 我来吧 – 我可以搞定的 |
[30:35] | – Really, just, just… – Steady. | – 真的 我来吧 – 稳住… 到爸爸这里来… |
[30:39] | Come to papa. | |
[30:41] | Let’s go. | 我们开始… |
[30:48] | Hey! Hey. | 嘿! |
[30:49] | What? | 怎么了? |
[30:51] | You’ve subdued him. | 你已经把他击倒了 |
[30:57] | Now we can go. | 现在我们可以走了 |
[31:09] | Oh! Fascinating. | 真神奇 |
[31:10] | Ancient? | 古人的吗? |
[31:13] | Yeah. Obviously. | 是的 很明显… |
[31:16] | It’s weird. | 很奇怪… |
[31:17] | This place seems strangely familiar. | 这个地方感觉很熟悉 |
[31:23] | It’s even more beautiful than I imagined. | 这比我想像的还要美 |
[31:34] | Something’s wrong. | 有问题了 |
[31:36] | – What? – It’s not working. | 怎么了 这没有起作用 |
[31:39] | Shouldn’t you be, like, silently meditating or something? | 你是不是应该默念什么东西之类的 |
[31:43] | My pendant, it’s supposed to glow. | 我的吊坠…它应该发光的 |
[31:47] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 我要倒霉了 让我猜猜 没错这是古人设计的 |
[31:49] | – Let me guess. – Oh, yeah, it’s ancient. | |
[31:52] | It’s the pendant of Laros. | 这时Laros的挂坠 |
[31:54] | The queen, and only the true queen, must return it to the ruins. | 真正的女王必须回到遗迹来 |
[31:58] | Once here, it is to glow and imbue me with great power. | 之后挂坠会发光 并且赋予我很大的能量 |
[32:01] | Your sisters kind of failed to mention that. | 你的姐姐们又没有和我们提起 |
[32:04] | It is one of our greatest secrets. | 这是我们最大的秘密之一 |
[32:07] | – It’s the testing ground. – What? | 这里是试验场 什么? |
[32:10] | I know what this place is! | 我知道这里是什么地方! |
[32:12] | I’ve been reading about it. | 我看过相关的介绍 最近两年 一直在找这个地方 |
[32:13] | Hell, we’ve been looking for it for the last two years. | |
[32:15] | I’ve seen the schematics. | 我看过这里的设计图纸 |
[32:16] | Share with the class. | 说说看 |
[32:18] | Well, believe it or not, | 相信与否 |
[32:19] | this place actually does control the beast. | 这里是控制怪兽的地方 如果怪兽就是我想的东西的话 |
[32:21] | If the beast is what I think it is. | |
[32:22] | – Which is? – Mini-drones, if I’m right, | 是什么东西? 迷你Drone飞弹 如果我没有弄错 我们可以从这里追到他们的源头 |
[32:24] | and you know you can usually take that to the bank. | |
[32:25] | I mean, this planet must have been | 这个星球就是古人研发Drone的地方 |
[32:27] | where the ancients first developed drone technology. | |
[32:29] | It was their main testing ground! | 这时他们的主要试验场 |
[32:31] | That would explain why the Genii look like Swiss cheese. | 这就解释了为什么那两个Genii 被弄得像瑞士奶酪 |
[32:34] | The mini-drones went right through ’em! | |
[32:35] | And that noise the beast was making | 还有那个怪兽发出的嚎叫声 更像是电子群发出的 |
[32:36] | was more like an electric swarm than a growl. | |
[32:41] | So the pendant is… | – 那么这个挂坠就是… – 也许是某种密钥 |
[32:42] | Probably some sort of pass-key. | |
[32:44] | I mean, ancients weren’t above protecting their research, | 古人之间也在在保护自己的研究 |
[32:45] | even from each other. | |
[32:47] | Look, you need more than just the gene | 要激活或者控制Drone 不仅仅需要基因 |
[32:49] | in order to activate or control the drones, otherwise… | |
[32:52] | Yes, yes, yes, of course! It’s in auto-protect mode! | 是的 当然了 它在自动保护模式 |
[32:54] | They’re trolling the forest, taking out anybody without the gene. | 他们在树林中”巡逻” 自动干掉没有基因的人 |
[32:56] | That’s why they stayed clear of us and went straight for the Genii. | 这就是为什么他们避开我们 而直接攻击Genii |
[32:59] | The royal pain here must have it, as well. | 这里的皇族一定也有这个基因 |
[33:02] | Why isn’t it working? | 为什么它不工作? |
[33:04] | Well, maybe because genius over there was messing with the crystal tray? | 也许是因为这些Genii 把控制盒里的水晶弄乱了 |
[33:07] | All right, so? | 好吧 我们怎么办? |
[33:08] | Well, so give me a second to figure out how much damage he’s done. | 给我一点时间来检查 他们造成了多大的影响 |
[33:19] | The machine is broken. | 这个机器已经坏了 这就是为什么挂坠没有发光 |
[33:21] | That’s why your pendant isn’t glowing. | |
[33:24] | It’s got nothing to do with machines. | 这和机器没有关系 |
[33:26] | If I am worthy of being queen, | 如果我值得做女王 |
[33:29] | the gods will bestow the power of pure light | 天神会授予光明的力量 使我的挂坠发光 |
[33:31] | and make my pendant glow. | |
[33:36] | Well, who knows what kind of wacky rules they’ve imposed on it. | 谁知道他们他们制定了 什么样的鬼怪规定 |
[33:38] | I mean, I suppose it’s possible that once a generation, | 有可能每过一代人 |
[33:41] | the key needs to be reactivated here. | 这个钥匙就要在这被重新激活 |
[33:43] | Maybe it’s the one thing that allows them to use the ancient tech | 也许这就是他们可以使用 城堡内的古人技术的原因 |
[33:45] | they have back at the castle. | |
[33:46] | It’s complicated, but it will light up. | 这很复杂 但是它会亮的 我们只需要做一些修理 |
[33:49] | We just need to make some repairs. | |
[33:51] | You don’t understand. | 你不理解 |
[33:54] | I’ve failed. | 我失败了 |
[33:58] | Maybe I’m not supposed to be queen. | 也许我不应该做女皇 |
[34:01] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[34:03] | Maybe we’ve come all this way for nothing. | 我们历尽艰险到这里来 扑了一场空 |
[34:05] | Trust me, it’ll glow. | 相信我 它会亮的 |
[34:20] | Wake up. | 起来 |
[34:23] | What’d you do to this thing? | 你对这个东西做了什么 |
[34:25] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[34:26] | I just rearranged the crystals. | 我只是重新排列了那些水晶 |
[34:28] | Don’t tell them a thing. | 不要告诉他们 |
[34:29] | They’re going to kill us one way or the other. | 不管怎么样他们都会杀了我们 |
[34:31] | – Can you get it to work? – Not quickly. | 你能让它恢复工作吗? |
[34:33] | I mean, I can come back with a jumper and a small team | 可能要点时间 |
[34:35] | and get it working. | |
[34:43] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[34:46] | – We’re going to head back. – No! | 我们得回去 不! |
[34:48] | If I return with a darkened pendant, I won’t be allowed to… | 如果我拿着一个不发光的挂坠回去 – 我就不会被允许… – 你会成为女王的 我保证 |
[34:51] | Yes, you will be queen, I promise you! | |
[34:53] | It’s just busted. | 它已经坏了 |
[34:54] | This isn’t the type of thing where you get a second chance, John. | John 这种事我是不会有 第二次机会的 |
[34:58] | Please. | 求你了 |
[35:00] | I can do it. I just need to focus more. | 我可以办到的 我需要集中注意力 |
[35:08] | Whoa! Easy does it. | 慢点 别乱动 |
[35:10] | Huron, come in. | Huron 回话 |
[35:13] | Huron. Come in. | Huron 回话 |
[35:16] | If we don’t respond, they’re going to come and investigate. | 如果我们不回答 他们会来查看的 |
[35:21] | Huron here. | Huron在这 |
[35:23] | What’s your status? | 你的状况如何 |
[35:24] | – Good. – Elaborate. | 很好 仔细说 |
[35:28] | – Real good. – Help us! | 真的很好 救命! 帮帮我们! |
[35:30] | Help us! | |
[35:31] | – Huron! – Kinda busy, got to go! | 有点忙 得走了 |
[35:34] | Well, it was worth a shot. | 至少这值得一试 |
[35:36] | You got to get that thing working, fast. | 你得快点把那个东西修好 |
[35:37] | Why can’t we just run for it? | 我们不能逃跑吗? |
[35:39] | We’re boxed in from all directions. | 我们已经被包围了 |
[35:41] | We’ve got to get those mini-drones working, or… | 我们要不然修好迷你Drone 要不然… |
[35:43] | Or we die. | 就要死 |
[36:02] | You know, you’re not exactly inspiring confidence. | 这并不会给我带来什么信心 |
[36:05] | Yeah? How so? | 哦 为什么? |
[36:06] | You’re hiding behind a foot of solid rock. | 你躲在一个坚固的石头后面 |
[36:08] | How am I supposed to feel out here | 我在这里会是什么感觉 |
[36:09] | with only a cool breeze between me and the Genii? | 我和Genii之间只有薄薄的空气 |
[36:12] | You’re more than welcome to come get cover for yourself, | 只要你把东西修好了 |
[36:14] | as soon as you’re done with those repairs. | 我非常欢迎你到这里来获得掩护 |
[36:16] | Do you have any idea | 你知道这里有多少种 水晶位置的组合吗? |
[36:17] | how many crystal placement combinations there are? | |
[36:20] | – More than seven? – Try 7,000. | 超过7个? 7000还差不多 |
[36:23] | Well, that’s less than infinite. | 至少这比无穷要少 |
[36:27] | All right, look. | |
[36:29] | It’s going to get very, very noisy when the Genii get here. | 当Genii来的时候 这里会非常非常的吵 |
[36:32] | Screaming? | 尖叫声吗? |
[36:33] | No, these guns, they make a lot of noise. | 不 这些枪会发出很大的噪音 |
[36:37] | It’s very important that you stay put and keep your ears covered, okay? | 你必须保持不动并且盖住你的耳朵 这很重要 好吗? |
[36:41] | Shouldn’t you give me a gun instead? | 你给我一把枪不就行了? |
[36:43] | You’re going to stay put, cover your ears, and you’re not going to move, okay? | 不行 你得呆在这盖住耳朵 然后不动 好吗? |
[36:51] | Son of a bitch! I think I got it! | 狗娘养的 我想我搞定了 |
[36:55] | Harm… Harmony! What did I just say? | 我刚才是怎么跟你说的? |
[37:11] | Go, go, go, go! | |
[37:21] | You’re surrounded! | 你们被包围了 |
[37:23] | You have limited ammunition, and I have unlimited men! | 你们的弹药有限 但是我的人数是无限的 |
[37:26] | We’ll take our chances. | 我们要试试运气 |
[37:27] | If you make this hard, | 如果你们要硬来 我会让你们的 死亡变得无比的缓慢和痛苦 |
[37:29] | I will make your death as slow and as painful as possible. | |
[37:34] | Okay, what’s option number two? | 好吧 还有什么选择? |
[37:37] | Give us the girl, and we’ll let you go free. | 给我女孩 我就让你们离开 |
[37:39] | Never! They would rather die than deal with the likes of you savages. | 不可能! 他们宁愿死也不会 与你们这种野蛮人讲条件 |
[37:44] | When my sisters hear of this, the Genii will be finished! | 我的姐姐们要是知道了 Genii就完了 |
[37:47] | Finished, do you hear? | 玩了 你们听到了吗? |
[37:49] | How do you think we knew how to find you, little one? | 那你认为我们是 怎么找到你的 小东西? |
[37:51] | You lie! | 你骗人 |
[37:52] | Come at us with all you have! I shall silence you once and for all! | 你们全力冲上来吧 我会一次性的打败你们 |
[37:55] | Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! | |
[37:57] | Let us handle this, okay? | 让我们来处理好吗? |
[38:01] | You have one minute. | 你们有1分钟 |
[38:07] | It can’t be true. | 那不可能 |
[38:08] | It doesn’t matter right now, to be honest. | 老实说 现在已经没什么关系了 |
[38:11] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说? |
[38:13] | Did you get that thing working? | 你把那个东西修好了吗? |
[38:14] | Well, yeah, before they started shooting at it. | 是的 就在他们开枪射击之前 |
[38:16] | – So it’s broken again? – Well, it was powered up. | 那么它有被打坏吗? 它已经启动了 有五成的几率它还在工作 |
[38:19] | 50-50 chance it’s still operational. | |
[38:21] | Provide me with cover. | 掩护我 |
[38:23] | I’ll make it to the pedestal, summon the beast, and smite them. | 我到立柱那 召唤怪兽 然后把他们好好打一顿 |
[38:26] | There’ll be no smiting today, little lady. | 今天你谁也不能打 小女士 |
[38:29] | You’ve never even used that thing before. | 你从来没有操作过那个东西 |
[38:31] | But I am the queen, and the beast is my protector. | 但是我是女王 怪兽是我的保护者 |
[38:34] | It’s a little more complicated than that. | 但事实比这个稍微复杂一些 |
[38:39] | You say anyone with the ancient gene can activate it? | 你说任何有古人基因的人 都可以激活它? |
[38:41] | Yeah, as long as they’re wearing the pendant. | 是的 只要他们戴着挂坠 |
[38:43] | – Exactly! – 50-50, huh? | 好的 五成机会对吗? |
[38:46] | if we talk about it for much longer. | 100查 chance they’ll kill us 如果我们再谈下去 就有十成被杀的机会 |
[38:49] | You got a full mag there? | 你弹药是满的吗? |
[38:50] | – Locked and loaded. – On three? | 已经锁定并且上膛了 数到三 |
[38:52] | – Okay. – Yes. Excellent. | 好的 好的 太好了 |
[38:55] | One, | |
[38:57] | two, | |
[38:59] | three. | |
[39:21] | What are you waiting for? | 你们在等什么? |
[39:24] | Shoot him. | 打他! |
[39:36] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[39:38] | Yeah, I’m good. You? | 我没事 你呢? |
[39:39] | Sure, sure. | 没事 |
[39:43] | That was the bravest thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过的最英勇的事了 |
[39:46] | You’re young. I’m sure you’ll meet even braver men than me as you get older. | 你年纪还小 我确定你长大以后会遇到 比我更勇敢的人 |
[39:51] | Not you, usurper! | 我不是讲你 篡夺者! |
[39:53] | You’re lucky I like you, or you would be hung for treason! | 你很幸运 要不是我喜欢你 你就会因为叛国罪而被绞死 |
[39:56] | But you. | 但是你… |
[39:58] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[40:00] | – I did? – When the Genii started firing at me, | 我? 当Genii朝我开枪的时候 |
[40:03] | you threw yourself on me, using your own body as a shield. | 你扑在我身上 用你的身体当作了我的盾牌 |
[40:07] | Oh, no. No, no, no. I tripped and fell on top of you. | 哦 没 没有 我被绊倒了 然后砸载了你身上 这是个偶然 但是后来… 你把我拉到了安全地带 |
[40:10] | It was an accident. | |
[40:11] | And then you pulled me to safety. | |
[40:17] | You don’t, “don’t not like” me. | 你不是… 不喜欢我 |
[40:20] | You like me! | 你喜欢我! |
[40:21] | No. No, no. | 不 不 不是 我… |
[40:24] | Yes! You saved my life and restored the ruins. | 是的 你救了我的命并且恢复了遗迹 |
[40:28] | You are a hero, Dr. McKay, both to me and my people. | 你是我和我的臣民的英雄 McKay博士 |
[40:32] | Well, I don’t know about “hero. “ | 我不确定英雄这个称号 |
[40:33] | I mean, exceptionally courageous, perhaps… | 但是我也许是特别勇敢 |
[40:35] | And modest, too. | 而且特别谦虚 |
[40:36] | It’s time to go, before the Genii come back. | 我们该走了 要不然Genii要来了 |
[40:40] | I doubt it. | 我怀疑 |
[40:42] | They are a simple people, | 他们是很单纯的人 |
[40:43] | and I’m sure they were most impressed by your actions. | 我确定他们对你们的行为 已经很震惊了 |
[40:46] | I, however, was not. | 我却不然 |
[40:58] | The pendant still glows. | 挂坠还在发光 天神承认了我的价值 现在我们可以走了 |
[41:00] | The gods have deemed me worthy. | |
[41:03] | Now we can go. | |
[41:17] | You’ve returned! | 你回来了 |
[41:20] | What are you doing? These are my private quarters. | 你们在做什么? 这是我私人房间 |
[41:22] | It’s all right, Mardola. | 没事的 Mardola 他们已经搜过了我的房间 |
[41:24] | They’ve already searched my room. | |
[41:26] | – You should allow it. – Why? | 你应该允许 为什么? |
[41:28] | The Genii attacked us. | Genii攻击了我们 万幸的是Sheppard中校 在那里保护你 |
[41:30] | Oh, well, it was a good thing | |
[41:32] | Colonel Sheppard was there to protect you. | |
[41:34] | They knew the location of the ruins, Mardola. | 他们知道遗迹的位置 Mardola |
[41:36] | – How? – You ask as if I would know. | 怎么会? 你认为我知道原因? |
[41:47] | You’re too young to be queen, Harmony! | 你做女王太年轻了 Harmony! |
[41:49] | Perhaps. | 也许 |
[41:51] | But when you’re released from prison, you’ll be too old to remember. | 但是当你从监狱出来的时候 你就会老得记不得了 |
[42:06] | Dr. Rodney McKay and Colonel John Sheppard, | Rodney McKay博士 和John Sheppard中校 |
[42:10] | your contribution to my people may never be repaid. | 你对我的臣民的贡献 我们永远无以偿还 |
[42:13] | Well, we didn’t do it for compensation, Your Highness-ness. | 我们不是为了回报而为的 殿下 |
[42:16] | Kiss-ass. | 去死 |
[42:18] | I personally owe you a debt of gratitude | 对于你们帮助我击 败弑君者Genii人的事 |
[42:20] | for your help defeating the regicidal Genii. | 我个人欠你们一个人情 |
[42:24] | I’ve had one of the court’s finest artisans feature you | 我已经命令宫里最好的艺术家 |
[42:27] | in a rendering of our glorious victory. | 将你们画入我们伟大胜利 的画作之中 |
[42:44] | Yeah, pretty much how I remember it. | 嗯 和我记得的差不多 星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯 -=结束=- |