时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | McKAY: Initiating secondary diagnostics now. | 现在就运行备用诊断程序 |
[00:10] | – No variances. – You sure? | 没有任何异样 – 你确定? – 确定 再查一遍 |
[00:13] | – Positive. – Check again. | |
[00:15] | Rodney, there’s nothing here. | Rodney 这没有任何异样 |
[00:16] | Okay, just get over here and monitor the power readings. | 好吧 你过来我这来 监视能量读数 |
[00:24] | Huh. No variances. | 没有异样 |
[00:27] | Hmm. | |
[00:28] | Are you catching any discrepancies on your end? | 你那边有任何异样吗? |
[00:30] | – Nothing. – Are you sure? | – 没有 – 你确定? |
[00:32] | – Rodney. – Okay, just go back. | – 好吧 你回原位吧 |
[00:34] | Go back, go back, go back. | |
[00:35] | All right, do we know what the problem is? | 我们知道是什么问题了吗? |
[00:38] | Yeah. The gate’s not working. | 找到了 星门不能正常运作了 |
[00:40] | I think we figured that much last week when you broke it. | 这个你上周把它弄坏 的时候我们就知道了 |
[00:42] | – I did not break the gate. – It just happened to stop working | 我才没有弄坏星门 那星门就刚刚好和你在乱搞 的时候不好用了? |
[00:45] | around the same time you were screwing around with it. | |
[00:47] | I wasn’t screwing around with it. I was running a streamlining program, | 我没有在乱搞 我在运行一个优化程序 来提高它的效率 哦 对 干得好 |
[00:49] | – designed to boost its operating efficiency. – Yeah, well, good job. | |
[00:52] | It had nothing to do with why the gate malfunctioned. | 我跟星门不正常没有任何关系 |
[00:55] | But we’ve been able to eliminate a number of possible reasons, | 我们已经排除了一些可能性 |
[00:57] | including my streamlining program, | 包括我的优化程序 |
[00:58] | and I feel confident that we’re making some progress, | 我可以告诉你我们有进展 |
[01:00] | and that things will be up and running in… | 并且它会恢复正常… |
[01:03] | – What was that? – An unidentified object just struck the city. | 那是什么东西? 一个未知的东西刚刚撞击了城市 |
[01:06] | – Well, why didn’t the sensors pick it up? – I don’t know. It came in so fast. | 为何探测器没探测到? 我不知道 它速度太快了 |
[01:09] | I’m getting a low-level energy signature. | 我探测到微弱的能量读数 |
[01:12] | – What could it be? – Let’s find out. | 那会是什么? 让我们看看就知道了 (注意中国人) |
[01:31] | Any injuries? – No, sir. | – 任何伤亡? – 没有 长官 |
[01:33] | Thank God it hit the reading library, or someone really could’ve gotten hurt. | 算我们好运 如果它不是砸到图书馆 可能会有人受伤的 (编剧的得意对白:没人看书) |
[01:37] | What is it? It’s obviously some kind of mobile, self-contained unit. | 它是什么? 很明显是个机动并且 自我能源的东西.. |
[01:41] | A drone, possibly a probe, | 一个Drone 或许一个探测器– 但这个绝对不是Wraith设计 也许是Lantian的… |
[01:44] | – it’s definitely not Wraith design. – Perhaps it’s Lantian. | |
[01:46] | You know, a de-orbited satellite, or a device on a recall directive. | 一个脱离轨道的卫星 或者是一个收到召回指令的仪器 |
[01:49] | Yeah, maybe. It’s still emanating the trace energy field. | 嗯 有可能 它还在发出很小的能量场 |
[01:52] | – Oh, is it dangerous? – No, it’s just interesting. | 危险吗? 不 只不过很有趣罢了 |
[01:58] | Check that out. | 你看看那个 |
[02:00] | It was damaged on reentry. So what? | 一定是在进大气层时受损的 |
[02:02] | Reentry wouldn’t have caused that. | 大气层不会造成这样的损伤 |
[02:04] | Looks like weapons fire. Maybe it took a hit before it came down. | 更像是武器的痕迹 也许 它是被击中才掉下来的 |
[02:08] | And yet it came out in one piece. | 但始终没被炸成碎片 |
[02:11] | Tough little bastard. | 这东西的皮挺厚 |
[02:13] | Colonel, do we know what it is yet? | 上校 我们知道那是什么了吗? |
[02:16] | – Looks like a probe of some kind. – Any idea who sent it? | 看起来像个探测器 你知道是谁发送的吗? |
[02:19] | McKay and Zelenka’ll figure it out. | Mckay和Zelenka正在研究 |
[02:20] | In the meantime, who’s working on the gate? | 那现在 谁会处理星门的问题? |
[02:22] | The gate can wait. This is more important. | 这个比修复星门要重要 |
[02:24] | With all due respect, sir, I think they’re equally important. | 但是 长官 我认为两者一样重要 |
[02:26] | Wouldn’t it make more sense to keep Zelenka working on this mystery object, | 你为何不让Zelenka去处理那个东西 |
[02:29] | and move McKay back to his gate diagnostics? | 而让Mckay继续诊断星门? |
[02:32] | It’s already been over a week now. | 这都已经一周多了… |
[02:33] | Major, not being able to use the gate is an inconvenience. | 少校… 不能用星门只是个不便而已 |
[02:37] | The possibility that someone may have pinpointed our location is a threat. | 但被别人定位的可能是个安全威胁 |
[02:41] | The threat gets a priority. | 我们会先处理这个威胁 |
[02:44] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[02:58] | This is pointless. | 这是浪费时间 |
[03:00] | Even though the object survived reentry physically intact, | 虽然这东西没有解体 |
[03:03] | its internal systems are shot. These are just incomprehensible readings. | 但它的内部系统都毁了 这都是些无法理解的信息 |
[03:06] | By design. | 用来故意误导你的 |
[03:08] | There’s no design here, Rodney. Just meaningless data. | 这没有什么误导的 Rodney 这就是些没用的信息 |
[03:10] | Yeah, but my instincts tell me that’s because they’re running | 但我的直觉告诉我它们在在使用 一种复杂的掩蔽程序来唬我们 |
[03:12] | an advanced masking program to fool us. | |
[03:15] | – They’re good, I’m better. – Who’s “they,” Rodney? | 它们不错 但还是不如我 它们是谁呀 Rodney? |
[03:18] | Just do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[03:20] | Relaunch your decrypt sweep. | 重开下你的解密软件 |
[03:22] | Humor me. | 你就试一下 |
[03:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:30] | You realize we don’t have to stand around here | 你知道我们不需要在这等 这也许要好几个小时 |
[03:31] | waiting for the results. It could take hours. | |
[03:33] | Why don’t we go back to the gate? | 我们为什么不去看看那星门? |
[03:34] | Hang on. | 等会! |
[03:37] | It’s working. I’m getting something. | 解密程序好用了 我看到点数据了 |
[03:39] | Don’t touch anything! | 别乱碰东西! |
[03:47] | Oh. | |
[03:49] | Whoa, whoa, what happened? What did you do? | 哦 哦 怎么回事? 你干了什么? |
[03:51] | Nothing. I told you not to touch anything! | 我什么都没干 – 我告诉你别乱碰! – 我什么都没碰 诊断程序一定是崩溃了 |
[03:52] | I didn’t touch anything. The diagnostic program must’ve crashed. | |
[03:54] | We lost all the data. | 我们失去了所有的数据 |
[03:57] | – What did you see, Rodney? – Nanite code. | 你到底看到了什么 Rodney? 纳米机器人的代码 |
[04:00] | It’s the Replicators. | 是复制者的 (本意为身体和灵魂 很多东西以其命名 请搜索) |
[05:09] | – It’s the Replicators. They found us. – Are you sure? | 那是复制者的 它们发现我们了 你确定? |
[05:11] | That drone we recovered contained nanites. | 那个Drone里面包含了机器人代码 |
[05:13] | You cannot be certain of that, Rodney. | Rodney 你不能确定 |
[05:15] | The program went down before we had a chance to retrieve any significant data. | 在我们能获取更多资料前 那个程序就出错了 |
[05:18] | I know what I saw. It was nanite code a split second before the system crashed. | 我知道我看到的 就在程序出错前一瞬间我看到了 – 纳米机器人的代码… – 我什么都没看见 那是因为你没在看 |
[05:21] | – I saw nothing. – That’s because you weren’t looking! | |
[05:23] | Our laptops were receiving the same data stream, Rodney. | Rodney 我们的电脑 收到的是一样的数据 |
[05:25] | If there had been anything, I would have seen it. | 如果有任何东西 我会看到的 |
[05:27] | Well, obviously, you didn’t, otherwise we wouldn’t be having this… | 很明显的你没留意 否则… |
[05:30] | Another one! | 又一个? |
[05:31] | Colonel Sheppard, Major Lorne here. | Sheppard上校 这是Lorne少校 |
[05:33] | Go ahead, Major. | 汇报 少校 |
[05:34] | There’s been an explosion in Dr. McKay’s lab. | 刚才在Mckay的实验室有一起爆炸 |
[05:36] | I suggest you get down here. | 我建议你到现场来看一下 |
[05:44] | What the… | 真见… |
[05:46] | What happened? | 到底发生什么了? |
[05:49] | Well, either your sandwich exploded, | 嗯 要不然是你的三明治爆炸了 |
[05:52] | or that mystery drone had a built-in self-destruct protocol. | 那就是这个Drone有自毁程序 |
[05:56] | We must have inadvertently initiated it when we ran our analysis. | 我们可能在研究期间 无意触发那个程序 |
[05:59] | Sorry, Doc. | 对不起 博士 |
[06:01] | At least you weren’t around when it went off. | 至少它自毁时 你们俩都不在场 |
[06:05] | Lucky us. | 算我们好运 |
[06:11] | Something’s not right. | 这里面有些不对劲 |
[06:13] | That diagnostic program should never have crashed. | 那个诊断程序永远不该崩溃 |
[06:15] | It was perfectly capable of handling any of the data coming from the probe. | 它完全有能力处理从那个探测器 传来的任何数据 |
[06:18] | And then before I get a chance to get it up and running again, | 但我想进一步调查之前 看看怎么样了? |
[06:20] | what happens? The probe gets destroyed. | 那个探测器被毁了 |
[06:23] | What are you talking about? | 你想说什么? |
[06:24] | I don’t know. I just… It feels like someone or something | 我不知道…这只是 好像某人或者某个东西 很努力的阻止我找到真相 |
[06:27] | is working very hard to get in my way. | |
[06:29] | And, yes, I know what that sounds like. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[06:32] | Just do me a favor. Keep an eye open, okay? | 就是注意观察一下 好不? |
[06:44] | You think he’s imagining it? | 你认为他在幻想? |
[06:48] | Maybe he needs a vacation. | 也许他需要个假期 |
[06:54] | I guess you disagree, huh? | 我估计你不同意 是不? |
[06:57] | I don’t know. It just seems like people are acting different lately. | 我不知道 只是最经大家 好像都不太一样 |
[07:00] | – Different? – I don’t know how to explain it. | 不太一样? 我不知道如何解释 |
[07:03] | They just haven’t been themselves. | 他们就是… 不太像他们自己 |
[07:12] | Hmm. | |
[07:13] | Teyla’s noticed it, too. | Teyla也注意到了 |
[07:15] | Well, maybe everyone’s getting a little stir-crazy, | 嗯 也许是因为他们不能去外星球 所以变得有点神经兮兮的… |
[07:19] | not being able to get offworld, you know, | |
[07:21] | acting a little weird, getting a little paranoid. | 做些古怪的举动 – 有一点妄想了 – 我没有妄想 |
[07:25] | I’m not paranoid. | |
[07:27] | People have been acting weird lately! | 人们最近确实很古怪 |
[07:39] | You make a compelling argument. | 这个论据很”有力”啊 |
[07:42] | I think you’re going to need stitches. | 你需要缝几针 |
[07:48] | Here. | 给你 |
[07:53] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:00] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[08:01] | Ronon decided to knock some sense into me. | 是Ronon施展他的说服力 |
[08:05] | Let me take a look. | 让我看看 |
[08:13] | You’re fine. | 你没事 |
[08:15] | No stitches? | 不用缝针? |
[08:16] | No. Not even a Band-Aid. | 连创可贴都不用 |
[08:19] | There’s nothing there. | 你根本就没受伤 |
[08:23] | Well, I’m bleeding. | 我之前流血了 |
[08:25] | Well, not from any head wound. It was probably Ronon’s blood. | 但不是从你的伤口 也许是Ronon的血 |
[08:29] | No. He hit me. I was bleeding. | 不对 他打中了我 然后我流血了 |
[08:37] | – Run a scan on me. – A scan? | 扫描我一遍 扫描? |
[08:39] | If McKay is right and there were nanites in that probe, | 如果像Mckay所说探测器里有 机器人的话我可能被感染了 |
[08:41] | there’s a good chance I got infected. | |
[08:44] | Huh. | |
[08:46] | Okay. Uh, hold still. | 好吧 不要动 |
[09:09] | No nanites. You’re clean. | 没有任何机器人 你没被感染 |
[09:17] | – Run a blood test. – John, if you were infected with nanites… | 给我做个血样化验 John 如果你被机器人感染了… |
[09:20] | Forget the nanites. Something like this happened to me before. | 别关机器人了 我之前经历过同样的情况 |
[09:24] | I got infected with a retrovirus, and I was able to heal right away. | 我被逆转酶病毒感染后 我可以迅速恢复 |
[09:27] | I’m sure that’s not the case now since you haven’t been exposed… | 我想不会是的 你没有暴露在病毒之中… |
[09:29] | Maybe it’s a relapse. I don’t know. | 也许是复发 我不知道 |
[09:32] | – I seriously doubt… – Just run a blood test! | – 我很难相信… – 给我个血样化验! |
[09:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:52] | I thought the problem was dealt with. I destroyed the drone. | 我以为我们已经解决了问题 我摧毁了那个Drone |
[09:55] | And made them suspicious in the process. | 但是让他们产生了怀疑 |
[09:58] | So what do you suggest we do? | 那你建议我们怎么办? 他们离真相还很远 |
[10:01] | They’re still a long way from knowing the truth. | |
[10:05] | For now, we just need to be careful. | 现在 我们需要更加谨慎 |
[10:14] | Colonel, I got your test results back. | 中校! 我有你的化验结果了 |
[10:16] | I’m pleased to tell you | you’re 100查 bug free. 我很高兴得告诉你 你的身体非常健康 |
[10:19] | No sign of the retrovirus in your system. | 你血液里没有任何酶病毒的踪迹 |
[10:24] | What’s the matter? I thought you’d be happy. | 怎么了? 我以为你会高兴才对 |
[10:27] | All that says is my blood’s clean. It doesn’t explain the magical head wound. | 虽然你的化验说我没事 但始终不能解释我的头伤 |
[10:30] | Maybe it doesn’t make sense because you’re refusing to consider | 也许你不理解 是你不愿接受 其中唯一合理的解释: |
[10:33] | the only possible explanation for what happened. | |
[10:36] | You made a mistake. | 你看错了 |
[10:39] | Ronon wasn’t bleeding. I checked. | Ronon并没有流血 我亲自去看了 |
[10:42] | Well, maybe the blood was already on the towel, | 也许那血早就毛巾上 |
[10:45] | and you mistakenly transferred it to your forehead. | 然后你无意的擦到你头上… |
[10:47] | Ronon saw the cut. | Ronon看到了伤口 |
[10:49] | He was the one who said I needed stitches. Unless he was wrong, too. | 他跟我说我需要缝针 除非 他也错了? |
[10:56] | All right. I’ll run your blood work again, | 好吧 我会重新测验一遍 |
[10:58] | and if I still can’t find anything, we’ll do a complete physical. | 如果我始终找不到任何东西 我们可以做个完整的体检 |
[11:15] | McKAY: Hey. Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[11:17] | What’re you all doing here? What’s going on? | 你们都在这干嘛? 怎么啦? |
[11:22] | I’ll be right back. I just remembered | 哦… 我马上回来 我想起来 我忘记插上 还是拔下什么东西了 你要干什么? |
[11:23] | that I forgot to unplug something, or plug it in. | |
[11:25] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | |
[11:27] | What’re you doing? | |
[11:29] | – This may hurt a little. – No, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 这可能会有点疼 等 等 等等! |
[11:36] | – What is the matter with you? – Here. | 你有什么毛病? 给你 |
[11:38] | I’m gonna need more than that. I’m gonna need disinfectant, or some… | – 这不行 我要抗感染药 还要缝… – 闭嘴 等一会就好 |
[11:40] | Just shut up and hold on a second. | |
[11:44] | All right. Let’s take a look. | 好的 我们来看看 |
[11:52] | It’s gone. | 伤口好了 |
[11:54] | – That’s impossible. How can it… – That’s the reaction we were hoping for. | – 这不可能 这是怎么… – 我们希望的就是这个 |
[11:57] | If it’s any consolation, I can assure you we all underwent the same test. | 你要需要安慰的话 我可以告诉 你我们都已经试过了 |
[12:01] | Test? What test? What the hell is going on here? | 试过了? 这到底是怎么回事? |
[12:03] | That’s what we’d like to find out. | 这正是我们想找出来的 |
[12:05] | Rodney, you’re not the only one who has noticed the strange behavior | Rodney 不止你一个人感觉 基地上其他人行为古怪 |
[12:08] | of many of the people on this base. | |
[12:10] | They’ve been acting unusually withdrawn, even secretive. | 他们都变得不正常的孤僻 甚至变得隐秘了 |
[12:13] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[12:15] | I wasn’t sure what to make of it. | 我不知道其中的原因 |
[12:17] | At first, I was ready to dismiss Zelenka’s screwup as just gross incompetence, | 首先 我都准备接受Zelenka的 失误只是他不认真罢了 |
[12:20] | but the more I thought about it, the more I thought | 但我多想想 我越觉得不对劲 他不可能犯那种错误 |
[12:22] | it didn’t make sense, even for him. | |
[12:24] | No, no, there was no accident. | 那并不是个意外 |
[12:26] | I mean, he crashed that diagnostic system on purpose: | 他故意出错了诊断程序 |
[12:29] | I’m assuming what happened with that drone is no accident, either. | 我想关于Drone的爆炸也不是意外 |
[12:32] | But what does any of this have to do with my super-healing abilities? | 但这些和我的快速恢复能力 有什么关系? |
[12:34] | Last night, Ronon clubbed me in the head. | 昨晚 Ronon击伤了我的脑袋 |
[12:36] | By accident. Sort of. | 无意的 有点算是 |
[12:38] | I was cut. I went to the infirmary to have Keller check it out. | 留下一块伤口 我之后去医疗室让Keller看看 |
[12:42] | By the time I got there, it was completely healed. | 但我到了的时候 伤口已经好了 |
[12:44] | Oh, but the last time that happened, it was the… It was the retrovirus. | 上次发生的时候 那是因为… 是因为逆转录病毒 |
[12:47] | That’s what I thought, so I had her run a blood test. | 我也是这么想的 所以我要她给我做个血样化验 |
[12:49] | – And? – She says she didn’t find anything. | 结果? 她说我没事 |
[12:51] | – You think she’s lying? – I don’t know, but we’ve got to find out. | 你以为她在撒谎? 我不知道 但我们需要证据 |
[12:54] | I can access the infirmary’s database from here. | 我可以在这查医疗室的数据库 |
[12:56] | Yeah. | 那你就动手吧 |
[13:05] | Okay, I’m in. | 我进到数据库里了 |
[13:07] | Now… | 现在…然后… |
[13:08] | And… | |
[13:11] | Huh. | |
[13:13] | – What? – There’s no record of any blood test. | 怎么了? 这里没有任何化验的记录 |
[13:15] | If she did one, then she didn’t enter the results. | 如果她真做了 她没有输入结果 |
[13:17] | She did a full body scan, too. | 她还做了个全身扫描 |
[13:19] | – There’s nothing here. That’s impossible. | 这也没记录 这是不可能的 |
[13:21] | The scanner is wired directly into the computer. | 扫描仪直接跟电脑相连的 所有结果都该自动输入的 |
[13:23] | Results are recorded automatically. | |
[13:25] | – Doesn’t mean they can’t be erased. – All right, we need to run our own tests. | 这不意味着记录不可以被删除 好吧 我们需要自己做检查 |
[13:28] | Till we figure out what’s going on, we can’t risk trusting anyone outside this room. | 在弄清楚是怎么回事之前 不能相信任何人 |
[13:32] | We have to get into the infirmary without anyone knowing. | 那我们必须在不让其他人知道 的情况下 潜入医务室 |
[13:37] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[13:42] | How’s it going, Rodney? | 进行得怎样了 Rodney? |
[13:44] | McKA Y: I’ve patched into the life-signs detector, but there’s a problem. | 我已经接入了生命探测器 不过碰到了个问题 |
[13:46] | What problem? | 什么问题? |
[13:48] | Just… I’m not sure. Just hold on a minute. | 我… 我不敢肯定 稍等一下 |
[13:51] | – Looks like it’s working fine to me. – Right. Thank you for your input. | 我看上去工作一切正常 是的 谢谢你的提醒 |
[13:55] | Is the infirmary clear? | 医务室有人么? |
[13:57] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[13:59] | Rodney! | |
[14:01] | This is bizarre. I mean, I can’t get it to give me a live feed. | 真是奇怪 我无法让它提供实时信号 |
[14:03] | It’s like it’s stuck in a loop. | 它好像在什么地方卡住了 |
[14:05] | Well, fix it. | 搞定它 好了 弄好了 |
[14:11] | Ha! All right, I got it. | |
[14:21] | – What the hell? – Oh, now you broke it. | 怎么回事… 你把它搞坏了 |
[14:23] | I didn’t break it. It’s working fine. | 没有弄坏 它正在正常工作 |
[14:26] | Is the infirmary clear or not? | 医疗室到底有没有人? |
[14:27] | Yeah, the infirmary, the corridors, the surrounding towers. | 是的 医疗室 走廊 还有周围的裙楼 |
[14:30] | I mean, according to this, we’re the only people on the base. | 根据仪器显示 我们是基地中唯一的人类 |
[14:32] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[14:33] | McKA Y: Offhand, I would say it’s not, but right now I am reading four life signs. | 我也觉得不可能 可是 现在我可以看到4个生命信号 |
[14:40] | Let’s keep moving. | 继续走 |
[14:50] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[14:55] | All right. Let’s make this quick. | 我们动作要快点 |
[15:07] | I’ve got something. | 有新情况 |
[15:11] | It’s another life sign. It’s the outer edge of the city. | 又一个生命信号 在城市的边缘 |
[15:15] | Let’s check it out. Come on. | 我们去查看一下 走 |
[15:17] | – Maybe we should… – Come on! | 也许我们应该… 来啊! |
[15:23] | John. | |
[15:28] | What the hell? | 这到底是… |
[15:33] | Nanites. | 纳米机器人 |
[15:57] | There’s supposed to be a room here. | 这里应该有个房间 |
[16:06] | There is a room here. | 的确是有个房间 |
[16:08] | Wait. | |
[16:22] | Elizabeth. | |
[16:28] | Easy, easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[16:31] | How did you get here? | 你怎么会在这儿? |
[16:34] | – I don’t know. I can answer that. | 不知道 让我来回答吧 |
[16:38] | This is where we made her. This is where we made you all. | 这是我们”制造”她的地方 也是”制造”你们的地方 |
[16:48] | This explains why we can heal so rapidly. | 难怪我们可以迅速的自我治疗 |
[16:51] | We get injured, and the nanites effect repairs. | 一旦受伤 这些纳米机器人 就可以进行修复 |
[16:54] | – We’d better tell the others. – Yes. | 我们最好去告诉其他人 |
[16:57] | That won’t be necessary. | 没这个必要了 |
[17:00] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[17:02] | I’m sorry, Colonel. You’re going to have to come with us. | 抱歉 中校 你们要跟我们走 |
[17:06] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[17:10] | That won’t do you any good. | 这样做对你没有好处 |
[17:12] | I’m warning you, Major. Stand down. | 我警告你 少校 退后 |
[17:16] | Go ahead. Shoot. | 来吧 开枪啊 |
[17:24] | You see? | 瞧见了吧? |
[17:28] | – You’re Replicators. – That’s right. | 你们是复制者? 对 |
[17:31] | Until you began making changes to our base code, | 在你修改我们的底层代码之前 |
[17:34] | we were forbidden from assuming the form of any living human, | 我们无法变成任何一个人类的模样 |
[17:37] | but now we can take any form we like. | 不过现在我们可以随意变成任何人 |
[17:51] | You couldn’t have replaced everyone on the base. It’s impossible. | 你们不可能替换基地中的所有人 这不可能 |
[17:54] | Only because you believe this is the real Atlantis, | 除非你认为这就是真正的Atlantis |
[17:57] | and that you’re the real Dr. McKay. | 而且你就是真正的McKay博士 |
[18:04] | So you’re saying that we are also Replicators? | 这么说 我们也是复制者了? |
[18:07] | No. | 不 |
[18:09] | You are flesh and blood. | 你们是有血有肉的”人类” |
[18:11] | Ordinary humans in every way, except that you were manufactured | 从各方面看跟普通人都没有什么区别 除了你们从里到外 都是由纳米机器人构建的 |
[18:14] | from the inside out by nanites, | |
[18:16] | some of which remain in your system, effecting repairs as necessary. | 其中有一些仍然游离于你们体内 在必要的时候做一些修复工作 |
[18:19] | I’m not buying it. | 我不信 |
[18:20] | All that you are, your thoughts, your memories, | 现在的你 包括你的思想 你的记忆 |
[18:24] | everything was taken from the real John Sheppard and his team | 都来自于一年前对你和你的小队 进行的意识探测 |
[18:26] | when their minds were probed over a year ago: | |
[18:31] | See, now I know you’re lying, because a year ago, | 瞧 漏出破绽了吧 一年前 |
[18:34] | Carson Beckett was our chief of medicine, | 首席医疗官是Carson Beckett 而不是Keller医生 她那时还没到这里来呢 |
[18:35] | not Dr. Keller. In fact, she hadn’t even arrived yet. | |
[18:37] | This scenario was updated with information obtained | 这些信息在上一次你们的一个队员 被抓住时已经更新了 |
[18:40] | from the last member of your expedition to be captured by the Replicators. | |
[18:47] | Elizabeth Weir. | |
[19:00] | – You sure about this? – Yeah. I need to see for myself. | 你真的准备这样做? 是的 我要亲眼看看 |
[19:27] | Oh, my God! | 噢 我的天哪 |
[19:28] | All right, we’re all infected by nanites. | 好啊 我们全都被纳米机器人感染了 |
[19:30] | Not infected with. Constructed by. | 不是被感染 而是由他们”构建”的 |
[19:32] | – I don’t believe it. – I know it’s tough to swallow. | 我不信 我一开始也很难接受 |
[19:34] | I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around it myself, | |
[19:36] | – but it would explain a couple of things. – Such as? | 不过这可以解释很多问题 – 比如说? – 比如星门为什么无法工作 |
[19:39] | Such as why the gate’s not working, for one. | |
[19:41] | Look, if none of this is real, if this is all just a lab-rat experiment, | 如果周围这一切都不是真的 如果这只是一个实验 那么星门 也不会是真的 |
[19:44] | then it stands to reason the gate’s not real, either. | |
[19:46] | If this is not the real Atlantis, Rodney, you of all people would have noticed. | 如果这不是真的Atlantis Rodney你应该首先发现啊 |
[19:49] | – The stars alone… – The whole time the gate’s been down, | – 单是那些星星就… – 星门坏掉之后 就一直是阴天 |
[19:51] | it has been solid overcast. | |
[19:53] | That’s over a week now. Think about it. | 已经一个多星期了 想想吧 |
[19:55] | When was the last time any of you saw stars? | 你们最后一次看到星星是什么时候? |
[20:13] | Dr. Weir. | Weir博士 |
[20:16] | That’s what you named me. | 这是你们给我的名字? |
[20:18] | There’s no point in calling you anything else. | 没必要给你起其他的名字 |
[20:21] | You’re exactly like her in every way. | 从里到外 你都跟她一模一样 |
[20:23] | Except that I’m not her. | 可我毕竟不是她 |
[20:27] | No. | 是的 |
[20:30] | The real Elizabeth Weir was killed several months ago. | 真正的Elizabeth Weir 几个月前已经死了 |
[20:35] | Part of her brain had been replaced by nanites. | 她大脑的一部分被纳米机器人代替 |
[20:38] | It was done to save her life, but it made her dangerous. | 这么做是为了拯救她的生命 但却让她变得非常危险 |
[20:44] | Whenever she linked with other Replicators, | 一旦她连接上其他的复制者 她体内”人类”的那一部分释放出 很不好的影响 |
[20:46] | the human part of her exerted an unhealthy influence. | |
[20:50] | At least that’s the way Oberoth saw it. | 至少Oberoth是这么认为的 |
[20:52] | But you don’t agree? | 可你不这么看 |
[20:55] | Why do you think we did all this? | 你觉得我们做这些是为了什么呢? |
[20:58] | Your humanity is what we’re interested in | 我们感兴趣的是你们的”人性” |
[21:03] | because the Ancients created us with one fatal flaw. | 因为古人创造我们的时候 留下了一个致命的缺陷… |
[21:06] | You can’t ascend. | 你们不能升天 |
[21:09] | That’s what you’re after, isn’t it? | 这就是你们所追求的 是不是? |
[21:12] | All right, I know this is a lot for everyone to deal with, | 好吧 我知道大家都很难接受 |
[21:15] | but we’re just going to have to suck it up and refocus. | 可我们必须面对现实并重新振作起来 |
[21:19] | Refocus on what? | 振作起来做什么? |
[21:21] | Getting the hell out of here. | 离开这里 |
[21:22] | So we can go where? Back to Atlantis to resume our lives? | 离开之后去哪里? 返回Atlantis 继续我们的生活? |
[21:25] | Oh, yeah, I forgot. They’re not ours. | – 哦 对了 差点忘了 我们不是真的 – 这事他们说的 抵触事实是没有意义的 |
[21:26] | – Says them. – There’s no point in denying the facts. | |
[21:29] | They were telling the truth. We’re not who we thought we were. | 他们是对的 我们并不是 真正的”自己” |
[21:31] | I may not be the original, but you’re going to have a hard time | 我也许不是”原版” 可你也不得不承认 我跟他非常接近 |
[21:34] | convincing me that I’m not pretty damn close. | |
[21:36] | Our origins do not make us any less human not physically, and certainly not mentally, | 我们的原形不会不把我们当人看的… 不管是身体上 还是精神上 只要我们还有自己的思想 |
[21:41] | not while we can think for ourselves. | |
[21:42] | And in my heart, there is no doubt. We must return to Atlantis. | 在我内心中 毫无疑问 我们必须返回Atlantis |
[21:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:47] | – We go back, take things from there. – Great. | 我们回去 先回去再说 好啊 |
[21:52] | We’re all in agreement. We’re getting out of here. | 大家都同意了 我们要离开这里 现在 我们要考虑的是怎样才能出去 |
[21:53] | Now, all we have to do is figure out how. | |
[21:59] | – You’re part of Niam’s group. – Most were reprogrammed, | 你是Niam的人 大多数人都被重新编码了 可我们当中有一些人 设法在集体中潜伏下来 |
[22:02] | but some of us managed to stay hidden within the collective. | |
[22:06] | And you think by studying us, you’ll discover the secret ingredient? | 你认为通过研究我们 就可以发现这个神秘因素? |
[22:09] | You are all fully human. | 你是一个完完整整的人 |
[22:12] | You have the same minds as your original selves, | 你跟自己的原形有相同的意识 相同的思想 相同的情感 |
[22:14] | the same thoughts, the same emotions. | |
[22:18] | More importantly, you have something that’s always eluded us. | 更重要的是 你们有我们所不具有的 |
[22:22] | Something that kept your kind apart from the very beginning, | 就是它让你们从一开始就与我们不同 以至于我们的创造者会区别对待 |
[22:25] | and made you special in the eyes of our creators. | |
[22:29] | You would call it a soul. | 你们称之为灵魂 |
[22:32] | It is that secret ingredient you referred to, | 这就是你所指的神秘因素 |
[22:37] | the key to Ascension. | 升天的关键 |
[22:39] | That is not something you can learn to acquire simply by studying us. | 可它并不能通过研究我们 就可以获得的 |
[22:43] | Why not? | 为什么不能? |
[22:46] | A human brain is just an electrochemical machine. | 人类的大脑也不过是一具 电气化学机器而已 |
[22:49] | Biologically created, but a machine, nonetheless. | 虽然是生物构造 可仍然只是一部机器 |
[22:54] | – Everything is quantifiable. – Now you sound like Oberoth. | 一切都是可以量化的 你现在听起来像是Oberoth |
[22:59] | The others have given up on Ascension. | 其他人已经放弃升天了 |
[23:03] | They’re destroying human populations throughout the galaxy | 他们正在摧毁这个星系中的所有人类文明 以此来作为应对Wraith的战略 |
[23:06] | as a tactic in their war with the Wraith. | |
[23:09] | They’re consumed with hatred and revenge. | 他们现在只想着仇恨和复仇 |
[23:15] | We believe there’s another path. | 我们相信还有其他的办法 |
[23:16] | Why are you telling me all this? | 为什么告诉我这些? |
[23:19] | You’re open-minded, | 你比较开明 |
[23:22] | and it’s important that we gauge your reactions. | 而且量化你的反应对我们来说也很重要 |
[23:25] | Why? | 为什么? |
[23:26] | So we can avoid the same mistakes next time. | 这样下次我们就可以 避免犯同样的错误 |
[23:34] | They’re going to wipe our memories, and then start again on another planet. | 他们会清除我们的记忆 然后在 另一个星球上重新开始 |
[23:38] | That probe was sent by Oberoth and the other Replicators. | 那个探测器是Oberoth和其他复制者 发来的 |
[23:41] | Our friends out there tried to destroy it, but they only managed to disable it. | 我们的朋友想毁掉它 可眼下 只是想法把它关掉了 |
[23:44] | If that thing hadn’t crashed into the city, who knows how long this could’ve gone on. | 如果不是那个东西闯进城市里来 谁知道这一切还会持续多久 问题是 这个地方已经被暴露了 |
[23:48] | You know, the point is, this position’s been compromised. | |
[23:50] | Once the other Replicators find the city, they’ll destroy it. | 一旦其他复制者发现这个城市 他们就会来毁掉它 |
[23:53] | Oh, yeah, and us, too. | 噢 是啊 还包括我们 |
[23:55] | Is that any worse than having our memories erased | 可清除我们的记忆 然后到另外一个星球 重新开始又能好到哪里去呢? |
[23:57] | and starting this whole process again? | |
[24:01] | We’ve got to find a way out of here. | 我们一定要想办法离开这里 |
[24:08] | I’m sorry it’s come to this. | 事情弄到这一步 我也很抱歉 |
[24:10] | Listen to me. You have probed our minds. | 听我说 你们已经探测了我们的意识 |
[24:13] | You know everything there is to know about us, | 那么对我们的想法应该非常了解 |
[24:15] | so you should know we will never accept this. | 你应该知道我们肯定不会接受的 |
[24:18] | No matter how many times you wipe our memories, | 不管被你们清除过多少次意识 我们总会想办法弄清楚的 她说得对 我们一生下来就有 固执和讨嫌的毛病 |
[24:20] | – we’ll always figure it out. – She’s right. | |
[24:22] | We’re genetically predisposed to being stubborn and really pesky. | |
[24:27] | You want to understand what it means to be human, right? | 你想了解作为一个人类意味着什么 对不? |
[24:31] | You want to know what qualities might eventually lead to Ascension? | 你想知道是什么品质最终会导致升天 |
[24:36] | You can start with compassion. | 那么就从同情开始吧 |
[24:39] | I understand what you’re saying. | 我明白你的意思 |
[24:42] | And under different circumstances, I might even agree with you. | 如果换一种情形 我甚至同意 你所说的话 |
[24:47] | Unfortunately, it’s too late. | 不幸的是 一切都太晚了 |
[24:50] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思? |
[24:52] | The other Replicators have found us. | 其他的复制者发现了我们 |
[25:05] | They failed to break down our mental defenses | 他们无法攻破我们的精神防线 说服我们回到集体中去 现在他们决定摧毁我们 |
[25:07] | and bring us back into the collective, so now they want to destroy us. | |
[25:11] | – Well, you have to raise the shield. – We can’t. | 那你们应该升起护盾啊 不行 |
[25:15] | Your creation required too much power, | 创造你们消耗的能量太多 |
[25:18] | and we couldn’t get our hands on multiple ZPMs | 我们没法在不引起注意的情况下 获取多个ZPM 放我们出去 |
[25:20] | without drawing too much attention. | |
[25:24] | Let us out. | |
[25:26] | Your fellow Replicators are targeting human worlds. | 你的复制着同伙们 正在袭击人类的星球 |
[25:30] | They are murdering thousands of innocent people. | 他们正在谋杀成千上万无辜的人 |
[25:32] | If you are serious about following in the footsteps of your creators, | 如果你真的想追随你们创造者的脚步 |
[25:36] | you will let us go, so we can stop this. | 那就应该放我们走 让我们阻止这一切 |
[25:39] | Oberoth is too powerful. | Oberoth太强大了 |
[25:41] | If this city falls, and we’re destroyed with it, | 如果这个城市陷落了 我们也会随着一起毁灭 没有必要白白浪费一次机会 |
[25:44] | this will be nothing more than a wasted opportunity, | |
[25:49] | a failed experiment. | 这是一次失败的试验 |
[25:52] | You know what that feels like. | 你知道这种感觉 |
[25:55] | That’s what the Ancients considered us. | 古人也是这么看待我们的… |
[25:59] | Failed experiments. | 失败的试验 |
[26:01] | Well, now’s your chance to prove them wrong. | 现在你有机会证明他们是错的 |
[26:03] | All we’re asking is that you give us a chance to make a difference. | 我们所要求的只是 给我们一次尝试的机会 |
[26:36] | – Take this. – What’s this? | 带上这个 这是什么? |
[26:38] | It’s the core drive of a ship’s tracking system. | 飞船追踪系统的核心驱动器 |
[26:40] | With this, you should be able to pinpoint the locations and movements | 有了这个 你们就可以追踪这个星系中 所有Aurora级别飞船的方位 |
[26:43] | of every one of Oberoth’s Aurora- class vessels in this galaxy. | |
[26:46] | Take this to Atlantis. It will be their best chance | 把这个带去Atlantis 这是他们阻止Oberoth的最大希望 |
[26:48] | at stopping Oberoth. | |
[26:50] | Go up to the bay and take a Jumper. | 快去Jumper舱 坐Jumper走 |
[26:54] | Come with us! | 跟我们一起走吧! |
[26:56] | I can’t. Oberoth might be able to track me. | 不行 Oberoth也许可以追踪我 |
[26:59] | I’ll only be a liability. Go! | 我只会拖累你们 走吧 |
[27:28] | That’s it. | 完了 |
[27:30] | The city’s gone. | 城市没了 |
[27:35] | So, now what? | 然后呢? 我们已经隐身了 |
[27:37] | Well, we’re already cloaked. | |
[27:41] | All we need to do is follow the ship out into the atmosphere, | 现在要做的就是跟着那艘飞船 飞离大气层 |
[27:44] | catch a ride before it jumps into hyperspace. | 在它跳入超空间之前搭上顺风车 |
[27:47] | – Catch a ride? – Yeah. | 搭顺风车? 是啊 |
[27:50] | Watch. | 瞧着吧 |
[28:04] | Okay, redeploying drive pods. | 好的 展开推进挂舱 |
[28:08] | Okay. | |
[28:10] | Nice and snug. | 很好 |
[28:40] | – You doing okay? – Sure, all things considered. | 你还好吧? 还好 考虑到这一切 |
[28:44] | Not bad for a dead woman. | 对一个死人来说 算不错了 |
[28:46] | Everything’ll be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[28:48] | My guess is we’re headed back to the Replicator homeworld. | 我想我们会回到复制者的母星 |
[28:51] | And once we get there, we can find a ship with a hyperdrive. | 到那之后 我们就可以找到一艘 有超空间引擎的飞船 |
[28:54] | And go where? | 然后呢 去哪? |
[28:56] | Well, obviously, we can’t fly straight back to Atlantis. | 当然 我们不能直接回Atlantis |
[28:58] | They’d probably take us out before we had a chance to explain, | 他们也许会在我们有机会解释之前 就将我们干掉 不过我们可以去New Athos |
[29:01] | but maybe New Athos. | |
[29:04] | We can contact them once we get there. | 我们可以在那里联系他们 |
[29:06] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[29:08] | How do you think the real Sheppard is going to react when he sees you? | 你觉得真正的Sheppard见到你之后 会有什么反应? |
[29:12] | How would you react? | 你会有什么反应? |
[29:17] | Mmm. | |
[29:18] | In a way, I’m lucky. | 这样看来 我还是幸运的 |
[29:19] | At least I know I’m the only Elizabeth Weir out there. | 至少我知道自己是唯一的 |
[29:33] | McKAY: You were right. | 你说对了 |
[29:34] | It’s the Replicator homeworld. Looks like they’ve been busy. | 的确是复制者的母星 看来他们一直都很忙 |
[29:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[29:40] | Remember those shipyards we destroyed? | 记得我们毁掉的那些船坞吗? |
[29:42] | – That’s one of them. – They rebuilt it. | 这就是其中之一 它们重建了 |
[29:45] | – And then some. Good. | 而且还建了好几个 太好了 |
[29:47] | Then we should be able to find a ship they won’t miss. | 那么我们偷一艘它们也不会伤心的 |
[29:55] | It’s a streamlining program designed to boost its operating efficiency. | 这是一个个优化程序 可以提高星门的效率 |
[29:58] | Look, the gate will be off-line for what, one, two hours tops. | 星门会离线大约一两个小时 |
[30:05] | – We expecting someone? – No, sir. | – 有预定返回的队伍吗? – 没有 长官 |
[30:09] | But it’s Major Jordan reporting in from M34-227. | 是M34 227上的Jordan少校回报 |
[30:12] | – Do you have video? – Yes, sir. | – 有视频吗? – 有的 长官 |
[30:17] | What’s the situation, Major? | 少校 有什么情况? |
[30:19] | Well, sir, there’s someone here who would like to have a word with you. | 长官 有人想要和你说一句话 |
[30:31] | Elizabeth. | |
[30:33] | Hello, John. | 你好 John |
[30:35] | Elizabeth! What happened to you? How’d you get away? | 发生了什么事? 你怎么逃走的? |
[30:39] | I’m not Elizabeth. Well, not the Elizabeth you knew. | 我不是Elizabeth 不是你们认识的那个Elizabeth |
[30:44] | I have all of her memories, and all of her thoughts, | 我有她全部的记忆 思想 |
[30:48] | everything that makes her me. | 和让我成为她所需的一切 |
[30:51] | But I’m a duplicate. | 但我是一个复制品 |
[30:54] | I was created by a faction | 一群想要升天的复制者 创造了我作为研究 |
[30:56] | of the Replicators as a means to attaining Ascension. | |
[31:00] | You look and sound just like her. | 你看上去听上去和她一模一样 |
[31:03] | I’m sorry, Rodney, but it’s true. | 很抱歉 Rondey 但我讲的是事实 |
[31:06] | This group managed to isolate themselves from the others in order to pursue | 这群复制者脱离了其他人 以进行秘密的研究 |
[31:09] | their study in secrecy, | |
[31:11] | but they were eventually discovered and destroyed. | 但是它们最终还是被发现了 |
[31:15] | I don’t know what to say. This is all very… | 我不知道该怎么说 但这听上去很… |
[31:19] | Strange? | 奇怪? |
[31:23] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[31:25] | But we need to meet. | 但是我们需要见面 |
[31:27] | We have some information that you can use against the Replicators. | 我们有一些可以对付复制者的信息 |
[31:30] | We? | 我们? |
[31:46] | Well, I suppose introductions aren’t really necessary. | 我想介绍就不必了 |
[31:49] | Great. The last time I came face to face with myself, | 太好了 上一次我和我自己面对面的时候 我们得互相厮杀 |
[31:52] | I ended up kicking my own ass. | |
[31:55] | – McKAY 1: Nice jacket. – Yeah, it’s new. | 衣服不错 没错 这是新的 |
[32:00] | We got new versions of those uniforms. The old ones used to… | 我们换了新版本的制服 旧的经常… |
[32:04] | Bunch up under the arms. | 在胳膊下面起皱 |
[32:06] | – Yeah. – Huh. | |
[32:09] | You said you’ve got something for us. | 你说你有东西要给我们? |
[32:11] | Yeah. McKay. | 是的 我的McKay 哦 对 |
[32:13] | Hmm? | |
[32:15] | – No. My McKay. – Oh. Yeah. Right. | |
[32:25] | – What is that? – This is the core drive | 那是什么? 这是一个复制者飞船跟踪系统 的核心驱动器 |
[32:28] | of a Replicator ship tracking system. | |
[32:29] | Once it is up and running, we’ll be able to track | 它启动以后 可以跟踪飞马系内所有 Aurora级的复制者飞船 |
[32:31] | every Aurora-class Replicator ship in the Pegasus Galaxy. | |
[32:34] | It’s not much, but it’s a start. | 这不算太多 但可以是一个开始 |
[32:36] | Are you kidding? This is huge. We’ve got to get to work on a… | 你在开玩笑吧 这太重大了 我们能得研究一个…修改程序 |
[32:38] | Modification program. | |
[32:39] | Reconfigure the base sequencing… | 重新配置基础序列… 并通过古人的中继器运行 然后它就能自动适应并输出 |
[32:40] | Run it through one of the Ancient relays, so that the information is… | |
[32:43] | Automatically adapted and outputted. | |
[32:44] | Outputted? Is that even a word? | 输出? 这是一个词吗? (在英文中不是) |
[32:46] | – Of course it is. – We can’t both be wrong. | 当然是一个词 我们不可能都是错的 |
[32:49] | Look, we’ve got to get started on this now. | 我们现在就得开始 |
[32:50] | Whoa, whoa. Not so fast. | 没这么快 |
[32:53] | Where are you planning to do this? | 你们计划在哪做这个? |
[32:54] | We’re too big of a security risk to be allowed back on Atlantis. | 我们回到Atlantis会成为 严重的安全威胁 |
[32:57] | He’s got a… I’ve got a point. | 他说的… 我说的没错 |
[33:00] | You two are going to have to find another way to do that. | 你们两个人得用其他方式解决 |
[33:02] | That’s not a problem. I’ll just go back to Atlantis and get what we need. | 我可以回到Atlantis带上所需 我们可以在这进行全部的工作 那太好了 |
[33:05] | – We can do all the work right here. – Oh, this is great. | |
[33:07] | Finally, someone in whom I can have | 100查 confidence. I cannot tell you 终于找到一个我100%信任的人 |
[33:09] | how much I’m looking forward to working with you. | 我很期待和你共事 |
[33:11] | McKAY 2: And this is just the beginning. | 而且这只是开始 |
[33:12] | McKAY 1: Humanity’s about to benefit from one of the greatest | 人类将会从最伟大的科学头脑… 乘以二中获益 |
[33:14] | living scientific minds, times two. | |
[33:16] | – Can you imagine? – I’m trying not to. | – 你能想象吗? – 我尝试不去想 我们很感谢这一切 但是事实上 我们来这是为了其他原因 |
[33:23] | We appreciate all this, but the truth is we came here for another reason. | |
[33:28] | You were with the Replicators. | 你们和复制者在一起 |
[33:30] | What do you know about our Elizabeth? | 你对我们的Elizabeth知道多少? |
[33:32] | And are you willing to help us get her back? | 你们愿意帮我们把她救回来吗? |
[33:38] | You think this other Keller was telling the truth? | 你认为那个Keller在说真话吗? |
[33:42] | I don’t know why she’d lie. | 我不知道她为什么要说谎 |
[33:45] | It’s kind of weird, that’s all. | 我就是感觉这样很奇怪 |
[33:47] | I mean, I don’t see you for all this time, and then five minutes later, I find out… | 我是说 我这么长时间都没见过你 (好不容易见到) 过了5分钟又发现… |
[33:53] | That I’m dead. Yeah. | 我实际上死了 是呀 |
[33:58] | Don’t worry. The moment I learned the truth, I knew there’d be no going back | 别担心 我知道真相的一瞬间 我就知道没有恢复正常生活的可能了 我不行 我们都不行 |
[34:02] | to the way things were. Not for me, not for any of us. | |
[34:07] | – I don’t like it. – Yeah. It’s odd. | 我不喜欢这样 嗯 这很奇怪 |
[34:10] | I know I’m me, so who the hell’s this other guy? | 我知道我是我 那那个家伙是谁? |
[34:11] | – He is you as well. – No, there’s only one me. | 那个也是你 不 我只有一个 |
[34:15] | – Apparently not. – He’s nothing but a copy, then. | 显然不是 他只是一个复制品而已 |
[34:18] | From what I understand, even though he is not the original, | 据我理解 虽然他不是原版 但是他和你 一样的Ronon Dex(作形容词解) |
[34:21] | he’s as much Ronon Dex as you are. | |
[34:24] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[34:29] | I didn’t really believe it. Not until we got here. | 在我们到这里之前 我一点都不信 我也怀着一点期望 |
[34:31] | I know. I was holding out hope as well. | |
[34:35] | I thought that the Replicators had captured us | 我以为复制这把我们抓住了 |
[34:37] | and implanted the nanites, and that they were lying to us | 然后植入了那些机器人 然后它们… 向我们撒谎以防止我们返回 |
[34:41] | to keep us from wanting to return. | |
[34:42] | Yeah, well, it worked. I’m not going back with them. | 它们成功了 我不会和他们回去 |
[34:45] | – Ronon. – What? I’ve been on my own before. | – 怎么了? 我以前也一个人过 |
[34:48] | At least, that’s how I remember it. | 至少 我的记忆是这样的 |
[34:50] | And now I’ve got these nanites that’ll heal me if I get injured. | 现在我有了可以治疗我的纳米机器 |
[34:52] | You are not invincible. The nanites can only do so much. | 你不是无敌的 它们只能在一定限度内治疗 |
[34:56] | Yeah, well, I’ll take my chances. | 我愿意冒险 |
[34:59] | I understand your anger, and your disappointment, | 我理解你的愤怒 和失望 |
[35:03] | but it makes no difference who came first. | 但是谁先谁后没有任何区别 |
[35:05] | – You are as much Ronon as he is. – Oh, yeah? | 你和他都是一样的Ronon 真的吗? |
[35:08] | Then why does he get to live my life on Atlantis while I’m treated | 那他为什么能在Atlantis里 过我的生活 而我被当作外人看待? |
[35:11] | like an outsider? | |
[35:13] | Our circumstances are different. | 我们的情况不同 |
[35:15] | You mean we make them feel uncomfortable, | 你是说 我们使他们不舒服 |
[35:17] | so they’d rather not have us around. | 所以他们宁愿不和我们在一起 |
[35:20] | Given our origins, they see us as a potential threat. | 按照我们的身世来说 他们把我们当成潜在的威胁 |
[35:24] | Can you blame them? | 你能怪他们吗? |
[35:27] | I guess not. I’d probably do the same. | 我想不能 我自己可能也会这么做 |
[35:31] | Still, that doesn’t change… | 但是这不能改变… |
[35:40] | – We’ll go back to the camp. – We’ll go find Sheppard and Weir. | 我们去营地 我们去找Sheppard和Weir |
[35:48] | It’s not like this hasn’t happened before. | 这样的事以前发生过 |
[35:52] | The other Elizabeth got infected by those little nanite things, | 另一个Elizabeth被纳米机器感染了 |
[35:55] | and we figured out how to stop them somehow. | 而我们想出了办法阻止他们 |
[35:58] | Maybe we can do the same for you. | 也许我们可以为你做同样的事 |
[36:02] | So we wouldn’t be a security threat. | 然后我们就不是安全隐患了 |
[36:05] | You can contribute. Things will just be different. | 你们可以作出贡献 只是事情会不太一样 |
[36:14] | That’s not really the issue, John. | 问题不在这 John |
[36:16] | I guess what really bothers me | 真正使我担心的是知道 |
[36:19] | is just knowing that you and the others | 你和其他人会看低我 |
[36:21] | will always consider me less than what I really am. | |
[36:26] | – That’s not true. – Of course it is. | – 这不会发生 – 当然会 |
[36:29] | And I don’t blame you. | 但我不怪你 |
[36:33] | Do you hear something? | 你有听见什么吗? |
[36:42] | Colonel Sheppard, this is Teyla. | Sheppard中校 我是Teyla 请回答 |
[36:43] | Please respond. | |
[36:45] | Go ahead, Teyla. What’s wrong? | 请讲Teyla 什么事? |
[36:46] | The Replicators are here. | 是复制者 他们来了 |
[36:49] | They managed to track the ship. | 他们跟踪了飞船 |
[36:53] | John, do you hear me? | – John 你听见了吗? – 听见了 |
[36:54] | Oh, yeah, I heard you. | |
[37:03] | Our ship must have had a hidden subspace transponder. | 我们的飞船一定是被安装了 某种次空间跟踪器 |
[37:06] | All right, run. | 好吧 快跑 |
[37:19] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[37:23] | – That way! Come on! – Ronon, wait! | 这边 快来! Ronon! 等一下! |
[37:33] | – Where’s McKay? – He’s still at the compound. | – McKay在哪? – 他还在工事那边 |
[37:36] | Rodney, this is Sheppard. I need you to fall back to the gate immediately. | Rodney 我是Sheppard 我要你马上撤退到星门! |
[37:39] | Colonel, this is Major Jordan. The gate is a no-go. | 中校 这是Jordan少校 星门不能去 |
[37:42] | I repeat, the gate is a no-go. | 重复 星门不能去 |
[37:44] | There’s a Replicator ship in position ready to take us out | 那里有一艘复制者飞船 我们一旦出现 就会把我们消灭 |
[37:47] | the second we show ourselves. | |
[37:49] | I need everybody to fall back to the Jumper. Rodney, did you hear me? | 好吧 说有人撤退到Jumper上 Rodney 听见吗? |
[37:52] | Yeah. I heard you. We’re on our way. | 是的 我听见 我们在路上了 |
[37:53] | John, they’re guarding the gate. | John 他们在看守星门 |
[37:56] | They have us trapped. Even cloaked, if the Jumper so much as rustles a bush, | 他们已经把我们困住了 我们即使隐形了 只要稍微有动静 他们就能定位我们 然后把我们炸掉 |
[38:00] | they will pinpoint our position and blast us out of the sky. | |
[38:02] | We need a diversion. | 我们需要调虎离山 |
[38:12] | – What happened? – It’s the Replicators. Let’s go. | – 怎么回事? – 复制者来了 我们走 |
[38:16] | We’ll all have a better chance this way. | 这样我们的希望都大一些 |
[38:18] | I don’t want you doing this because you feel any less… | 我不希望你们这样做 是因为你们觉得自己… |
[38:21] | Human? | 缺少人类特性? |
[38:24] | From the beginning, we’ve been trying to convince ourselves that we’re just like you. | 从一开始 我就在使我们相信 我们和你们是一样的 |
[38:28] | Now we’ve got a chance to prove it. | 现在 我们有机会证明了 |
[38:31] | All right. Let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[39:40] | Yeah, we tricked you. | 嗯 我们把你们给耍了 |
[39:44] | But don’t feel so bad. After all, we almost had ourselves convinced. | 但是不要感觉太坏 毕竟 我们差点把自己也给骗了 |
[39:53] | Shut it down! | 关掉星门 |
[39:57] | No one else is coming. | 没有其他人要来了 |
[40:04] | – Shall we take a break? – You go ahead. | 我们可以休息一会吗? 你去吧 |
[40:09] | Rodney, you’ve been working for five hours straight. | Rodney 你已经连续工作5个小时了 |
[40:11] | – You should take a break. – Yeah, I will. When I’m finished. | – 你应该休息一下了 – 我干完了就休息 |
[40:17] | – I know what you’re trying to do. – Yeah? What’s that? | 我知道你在做什么 我在做什么? |
[40:22] | Lose yourself in your work to avoid thinking about Elizabeth. | 你想忘我的工作 以避免想Elizabeth的事 |
[40:26] | You must realize it’s only a temporary distraction. | 你得知道这只是暂时的打岔 |
[40:29] | That’s one of the perks of the job. | 这只是这个活的额外奖励 |
[40:31] | If something terrible happens, you don’t have time to dwell on it | 如果很糟糕的事发生 你可以不用细想 |
[40:33] | ’cause you’re too busy trying to stop the next terrible thing from happening. | 因为你正在忙着防止 下一件糟糕的事发生 |
[40:37] | Seriously, if it wasn’t for the Replicators | 真的 如果不是那些复制者和他们的… 扫除这个星系内一切人类的计划 |
[40:40] | and their plan to wipe out every human in the galaxy, | |
[40:43] | I’d be in pretty bad shape right now. | 我现在一定是不成样子 |
[40:46] | No, this is Carson all over again, and I’m just not ready to deal. | 这是Carson的事重演 我还没有准备好 |
[40:50] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[40:53] | You’re not the only one who misses him, Rodney. | 不是只有你一个人想念他们 Rodney |
[40:58] | – I don’t suppose you want to talk about it. – Eventually, but not now. | 我想你不愿你谈论 最终会的 但不是现在 好的 |
[41:03] | Okay. | |
[41:06] | – Shall I get you anything? – No. | – 要我给你带什么吗? – 不要 |
[41:10] | Radek. | |
[41:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:17] | You’re welcome, Rodney. | 不客气 Rodney |
[41:40] | – How’s it going? – It’s all right. | 进行的怎么样了 还不错 |
[41:44] | – Why don’t you call it a night? – No. I want to finish this. | 你为什么不明天再干? 不 我想… 我想把这个干完 |
[41:48] | What about you? Isn’t it past your bedtime? | 你呢? 你已经错过睡觉的时间了 |
[41:50] | I approve the removal of her personal items tomorrow, | 我明天要批准送走她的个人物品 |
[41:55] | have everything shipped back to Earth. | 把她的所有东西都送到地球上 |
[41:58] | I would have done it sooner, but I actually thought we were going to… | 我本来应该早点做 但是事实上我… |
[42:01] | – Bring her back. – Yeah. | 一直想我们可以把她救回来 是啊 |
[42:05] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[42:08] | Let me know when you get this thing working. | 你把它弄好了就告诉我 |
[42:10] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[42:12] | Oh, wait! | 哦 等等! 如果这成功 我们就可以实时跟踪星系内 任何Aurora级的复制者飞船 |
[42:16] | Huh. If this works, we should be able to track | |
[42:19] | every Aurora- class Replicator ship in the galaxy in real time. | |
[42:29] | That’s not so bad. I guess the Wraith have really taken a toll. | 这还不错 我想Wraith这下要惨了 |
[42:35] | On the other hand, my duplicate did say they were building more. | 另一方面 我的复制品说复制者 还在建造更多的飞船 |
[42:43] | A lot more. | 很多很多 |
[42:51] | McKAY: Oh, crap. | 哦 该死 结束 |