时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | McKAY: Previously on Stargate Atlantis. | |
[00:03] | What about us? | 我们怎么办? |
[00:04] | You know enough about this place to get us out. | 你对这个地方的了解 足够帮我们逃出去 |
[00:08] | We make it to the stargate, we both go our separate ways. | 我们逃到星门 然后分道扬镳 |
[00:12] | Until then, we’re going to need each other. | 在那之前 我们要互相帮助 |
[00:15] | Next time we meet… | 下次再见面的时候… |
[00:17] | All bets are off. | 就难说了 |
[00:18] | McKAY: It’s a command code that directs them to attack the Wraith. | 这是一个指引他们 去攻击Wraith的指令代码 |
[00:21] | I’ve written a basic block-storage transport protocol | 我写了一个基块储存传输协议 |
[00:23] | to upload the attack command directly from this tablet into the core. | 用来把攻击指令直接从 这个平板电脑输入核心 |
[00:27] | Long-range scanners have detected a massive fleet of ships | 远距离扫描器检测出 大量的舰队从复制者星球出发 |
[00:29] | being launched from the Replicator planet. | |
[00:31] | McKAY: The attack command must have been activated. | 攻击代码一定已经被启动了 |
[00:33] | – But they’re not heading for us. – That’s a Wraith planet. | 但是他们没有朝我们来 那是一个Wraith星球 |
[00:35] | – Oh, we really should be going. – You’re going to love the Athosians. | 我们真的该走了 你会喜欢Athosian的 |
[00:39] | – Where is everyone? – I do not know. | 人都到哪去了? 我不知道 |
[00:42] | What happened to my people? | 我的族人出了什么事? |
[00:44] | Teyla, I’ve looked over your test results. There’s something we need to talk about. | Teyla 我看过了你的检测结果 有件事我们要谈谈 |
[00:51] | They are called the Vedeenans. | 他们叫Vadeenan(人) |
[00:53] | I’ve known about them my entire life, but I’ve never met them. | 我一生下来就知道他们 但是从没见过 |
[00:56] | They do occasionally trade with others in the galaxy, | 他们偶尔和星系里的其他人交易 |
[00:58] | but for the most part, they keep to themselves. | 但是绝大多数时间 他们自给自足 |
[01:00] | And you want to visit them because… | 你想拜访他们是因为? |
[01:02] | It is said that their leader, a man named Davos, is a great seer. | 据说他们的首领 一个叫Davos的人 是一个伟大的先知 |
[01:07] | What do you mean, like a psychic? | 什么意思? 像个通灵者? |
[01:09] | I do not know the full extent of his powers, | 我不知道他能力的限度 |
[01:11] | but it is rumored that he can even glimpse the future. | 但是据说他甚至可以 看到未来的片断 |
[01:15] | Give me a break. | 别瞎扯了 |
[01:16] | You do not believe such a thing is possible. | 你不相信这有可能? |
[01:19] | Well, gee, let me think, um… No. | 嗯 让我想想… 不信 |
[01:22] | Look, in a mechanical, Newtonian universe, not a problem. | 在一个机械的牛顿力学的世界里 没有问题 |
[01:25] | I mean, you know enough variables, you can predict the outcome, | 你知道足够的变量就可以预测结果 |
[01:28] | but quantum physics blows that out of the water. | 但是量子物理学把一切全搞砸了 |
[01:30] | I understand your skepticism. | 我理解你的怀疑 |
[01:31] | Even among my own people the stories were not widely believed, | 即是在我的族人之间 这些故事也不是所有人都相信 |
[01:36] | but I need to know for myself. | 但是我得自己去确认 |
[01:38] | You think this Davos might be able to help you find out | 你认为这个Davos你可帮助你 找出你的族人的下落? |
[01:40] | what happened to your people? | |
[01:42] | I realize that it may seem desperate, but it has been several weeks, | 我知道这看上去很绝望 但是几周已经过去了 |
[01:47] | and our usual means of investigation have turned up nothing. | 而我们的常规调查方法毫无结果 |
[01:50] | Rodney, what’s the latest from the forensics team on New Athos? | Rodney 在Athos上的调查组的 最新消息是什么? |
[01:54] | Uh, well, they’re still searching, | 他们还在搜索但是目前为止 还没有找到任何有用的东西 |
[01:57] | but so far, they haven’t found anything useful. | |
[01:59] | Intel hasn’t turned up anything either. As far as we know, | 也没有任何情报 就我们目前所知的… |
[02:02] | they vanished into thin air. | 他们…凭空消失了 |
[02:11] | Allow me to make a prediction. This will be a complete waste of time. | 让我做个预测… 这次行动最后完全是浪费时间 |
[02:15] | I knew you were going to say that. | 我知道你会这么说 |
[02:17] | All right, from what Teyla says, these people sound a little skittish. | 好吧 据Teyla说 这些人有点容易受惊 |
[02:22] | You can bet that four heavily-armed strangers showing up out of nowhere | 四个重装上阵的陌生人突然出现 肯定会吓到他们 所以… 我们应该好好表现 伙计们 |
[02:25] | is going to set them off a little, so let’s be on our best behavior, children. | |
[02:42] | Welcome. You must be the people of Atlantis. | 欢迎 你们肯定是从Atlantis来的人 |
[02:45] | These people don’t look very surprised. | 这些看上去一点都不吃惊 |
[02:47] | You sure you didn’t tell them we were coming? | 你确定你没有告诉他们我们要来? |
[02:49] | I’ve had no previous contact with these people. | 我以前没有接触过这些人 |
[02:52] | My name is Linara. | 我的名字是Linara |
[02:53] | Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard. | John Sheppard中校 |
[02:55] | We know. We know all of you. | 我们知道 我们知道你们 |
[02:58] | You’ve been expected for some time now. | 我们等你们已经有一会儿了 |
[04:03] | Mr. Woolsey. How was your trip? | 先知 Woolsey先生…旅途如何? |
[04:06] | Well, spending a day in quarantine on the Midway Station | 在中途站隔离一天 并不是什么好时光 |
[04:09] | wasn’t exactly my idea of a good time, | |
[04:11] | but I suppose it beats a three-week journey on the Daedalus. | 但我觉得这比在Deadalus上 呆三周要好 |
[04:14] | Well, that quarantine was only set up at the insistence of the IOA. | 但是隔离措施是在 IOA的坚持下才设立的 |
[04:17] | In response to some recent contagions that have taken hold on this base. | 那是对这个基地 最近流行的传染病的回应 |
[04:21] | Let’s face it, Midway is the only buffer between Pegasus and the Milky Way. | 我们面对现实吧 中途站是 飞马系和银河系之间的唯一缓冲 |
[04:24] | It can’t hurt to err on the side of caution. | 草木皆兵并不是什么坏事 |
[04:26] | Anyway, it gave me a chance to prepare for your three-month evaluation. | 不管怎样 这倒给了我一个机会 来准备你的季度评估 |
[04:30] | Right. So, how am I doing so far? | 对 那么 我目前表现得如何? |
[04:34] | That’s exactly what needs to be determined, | 这正是我要决定的事 但是你要知道 我到这来只是观察 |
[04:36] | but I want you to know, I’m here as an observer only. | |
[04:38] | I have no intention of getting involved in the day-to-day operations of the base. | 我没有意思参与 这个基地的日常运作 |
[04:42] | Really? | 真的? 这真是新鲜啊 |
[04:43] | That’s refreshing. | |
[04:45] | Well, the IOA has come to realize that bureaucratic interference on Atlantis | IOA发现对Atlantis的官僚式的干涉 并不总能带来我们希望的好处 |
[04:48] | isn’t always as beneficial as we might like to hope. | |
[04:52] | And on a personal note, | 就我个人而言 有人在我的表现评估中提出 我有时候会有点多管闲事 |
[04:55] | it’s been brought to my attention in my own performance evaluations | |
[04:58] | that I can, on occasion, be a bit of a busybody. | |
[05:04] | Unscheduled offworld activation. | 未计划的星门活动 |
[05:05] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[05:09] | We’re receiving a signal. | 我们收到一个信号 |
[05:13] | It’s Captain Robbins, on M2R-441. | 是M2R-411上的Robbins上尉发来的 他们在给一个最近被洗劫过的星球 运送医疗用品 |
[05:15] | Ah. They’re delivering medical supplies to a planet that was recently culled. | |
[05:19] | Patch him in. | 把他(的信号)接过来 |
[05:23] | Captain, this is Colonel Carter. Please report. | 上尉 我是Carter上校 请报告 |
[05:26] | We had a bit of a development here, Colonel. | 我们这有事情发生 上校 |
[05:29] | According to the locals, a few days after the culling, another hive showed up. | 根据本地人说 洗劫过了几天以后 另一艘母舰出现了 |
[05:33] | They didn’t kill anybody. | 他们没有杀任何人 |
[05:34] | They just wanted the surviving villagers to deliver a message. | 他们只要活下来的村民 传递一个消息 |
[05:37] | – A message? – That’s right. | – 一个消息? – 是的 |
[05:39] | Apparently, this particular Wraith wants to meet with Colonel Sheppard. | 这个Wraith想要见Sheppard中校 |
[05:47] | So, you’re telling me Davos knew we were coming? | 那么 你是说Davos知道我们要来? |
[05:50] | He had a vision of your arrival. | 他预见到了你们来的情景 |
[05:52] | Before I take you to see him, there is something you should know. | 在我带你们去见他之前 你们需要知道一件事 |
[05:55] | He’s very ill. | 他病得很重 |
[05:57] | Our healers have done all that they can, but it’s not enough. | 我们的大夫已经竭尽全力 但是这还不够 |
[06:00] | Some of us were hoping, well, if you do come from the City of the Ancestors… | 我们中的一些人希望… 如果你们是从古人的城市来的… |
[06:04] | We may be able to help. | 我们也许可以帮忙 这会是我们永远也还不上的人情 |
[06:06] | We would be forever in your debt. | |
[06:09] | – He must be very important to you. – We owe him our lives. | 他一定对你们很重要 我们的生命都是欠他的 |
[06:12] | Two years ago, he had a vision that the Wraith were coming. | 两年前 他预见到Wraith要来了 |
[06:15] | We had time to gather our provisions | 我们有时间收集供给并且 躲到了北部山脉的岩洞里 |
[06:17] | and escape to the caves in the northern mountains. | |
[06:19] | Even from deep underground, we could hear their ships searching for us. | 即使在很深的地下 我们也能听到他们的飞船在找我们 |
[06:23] | Eventually, they went away and never returned. | 终于 他们走了 而且再也没有回来 |
[06:26] | Not a single Vedeenan was taken. | 没有一个Vadeenan被掳走 |
[06:29] | Impressive. | 很惊人 |
[06:31] | Of course, for me, it’s much more than that. | 当然对我来说还不止这样 |
[06:35] | He’s my father. | 她是我的父亲 |
[06:41] | Father? The people of Atlantis are here to see you. | 父亲? Atlantis的人来见你了 |
[06:44] | Yes. | 好的 |
[06:46] | Yes, come in. I’ve been expecting you, | 好 进来 我一直在等你们 而且我知道你们为什么来这 |
[06:49] | and I know why you’re here. | |
[06:55] | You have doubt in your heart. | 你心存疑虑 |
[07:00] | Anyone with a basic understanding of body language could’ve told you that. | 任何对肢体语言有基本理解 的人都能看得出来 |
[07:04] | Among my gifts, is the ability to show others what I can see. | 向别人展示我所看到的 是我的天赋之一 |
[07:12] | Well, you’re the skeptic. | 是你怀疑他的 (所以你来) |
[07:15] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:37] | Oh… | |
[07:38] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[07:40] | I think I saw a vision. | 我想我看到了东西 |
[07:42] | – Of what? – Of us, | – 什么内容? – 关于我们的 |
[07:45] | being captured by the Wraith. | 我们被Wraith抓住了 |
[07:52] | You said it was a forested planet, misty, with Ancient ruins. | 你说那发生在一个烟雾缭绕 树木环抱还有很多古废墟的星球 |
[07:55] | That’s what I saw, yes. | 我看到的是这样 没错 |
[07:58] | McKAY: What? | 怎么了? |
[08:00] | While you were gone, we received a report | 你们不在的时候 我们收到报告说 Wraith最近接触过M2R-411上的人 |
[08:02] | that the people of M2R-441 were recently visited by a Wraith. | |
[08:05] | Now, from the description of his facial markings, | 据描述 那个Wraith脸上标记很像 去年帮助你从Genii那里逃脱的那个 |
[08:07] | it sounds a lot like the Wraith who helped you escape from the Genii last year. | |
[08:11] | My old buddy? | 我的老朋友? |
[08:12] | Apparently, he has a matter of great importance | 显然 他想和你讨论的事非常重要 |
[08:14] | that he wants to discuss with you. | |
[08:16] | We already sent an advance team to the address | 我们已经向他提供的集结地点 派了先遣部队 |
[08:18] | that he proposed for the rendezvous. | |
[08:20] | The interesting thing is, it sounds an awful lot like the planet in McKay’s vision. | 有趣的是 那里和McKay看到的 星球非常的像 |
[08:25] | So, we’re believing this now? | 这么说我们现在相信了? |
[08:27] | – Davos did know we were coming. – Did you ask him about the Athosians? | Davos确实知道我们要来 你有问他关于Athosian的事吗? |
[08:30] | I did not have a chance. | 我没有机会 |
[08:31] | After he showed Rodney the vision, he fell ill. | 在他给Rodney看过东西以后 他就病了 |
[08:34] | – They were hoping we could help him out. – I’ll send Dr. Keller. | 他们希望我们可以帮他 我会派Keller医生去的 |
[08:37] | In the meantime, there’s only one way to know for sure if he’s right. | 目前只有一种方式 可以知道他是不是对的 |
[08:39] | Go to the rendezvous, check it out. | 真的到那里去看看 |
[08:45] | Do you have something to add, Mr. Woolsey? | 你还有什么要补充的吗 Woolsey先生? |
[08:47] | Well, as I said before, I’m here strictly as an observer. | 就像我说过的 我在这完全是旁观 |
[08:51] | But since you ask, I have to wonder how wise it would be. | 但是既然你问了 我想知道 这是不是一个明智的决定 |
[08:54] | I may share some of Dr. McKay’s skepticism, | 我可McKay博士有着同样的疑虑 |
[08:56] | but we don’t need any mystical visions to tell us | 但是我们不需要任何神秘的幻象 来告诉我们这个Wraith不能相信 |
[08:59] | that this Wraith probably can’t be trusted. | |
[09:02] | You’re talking about walking deliberately into a trap. | 你们是要故意走进一个圈套 |
[09:04] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:16] | This is a bad idea. | 这是很糟糕的主意 |
[09:17] | You’re the one who said it’s impossible to see the future. | 是你说预测未来是不可能的 |
[09:19] | McKAY: Yeah, I was thinking about that. I realized that quantum uncertainty | 是的 我一直在想这个 我发现量子不确定性不一定排斥 预见可能的未来的情况 |
[09:22] | doesn’t necessarily preclude the possibility of seeing probable futures. | |
[09:26] | It’s like blackjack. You never know exactly what’s going to happen next, | 就像玩21点 你永远也不知道下一步会发生什么 |
[09:29] | but a card counter can certainly increase the odds in his favor. | 但是用算牌术(card counter) 可以增加赢的几率 |
[09:33] | And frankly, this feels like hitting on an 18. | 老实说 这有点像拿了18点还要牌 |
[09:35] | It’s more like doubling down against a 10. | 更像有了十点后双倍下注 |
[09:45] | Hold on, this is the place. This is where it happened. | 停 就是这个地方 就是在这里发生的 |
[09:57] | You were supposed to come unarmed. | 你们不应该带武器来的 |
[10:01] | Yeah. Sorry about that. | 没错 很抱歉 |
[10:14] | How’s the patient, Doctor? | 病人怎么样了 医生? |
[10:15] | Well, from what I can tell, he… | 就我所知 他… |
[10:18] | He seems to be suffering from | 他看上去得了… |
[10:21] | a kind of lymphatic cancer. | 一种淋巴癌 |
[10:24] | There’s not a lot I can do for him here. | 在这我能为他做的不多 |
[10:26] | Have you detected any physical anomalies that might be related to his visions? | 你有没有检测到任何和他的能力 有关的生理上的反常现象? 对不起 习惯了 |
[10:31] | Sorry, force of habit. | |
[10:34] | Well, I don’t really have the equipment with me | 我没有带可以做这种分析的仪器 |
[10:36] | that’s necessary to make that kind of analysis. | |
[10:38] | All right, why don’t you bring him back. | 好的 你把他带回来吧 |
[10:40] | Understood. Um, just so we’re clear, | 明白 我要问清楚 我们这样做 是为了救他的命 还是要研究他? |
[10:43] | are we doing this to try and save his life or to study him? | |
[10:53] | I’ll have the infirmary prepped and ready for your arrival. | 我会准备好医务室等你们回来 |
[10:56] | Carter out. | Carter通话完毕 |
[11:13] | So much for trust. | 我们之间的信任就这么一点了 |
[11:15] | You tried to ambush us. | 是你想埋伏我们的 |
[11:16] | I had no intention of causing you harm, | 我没有想要伤害你们 |
[11:18] | but I could not guarantee your cooperation simply by throwing myself at your mercy. | 但是我不能保证我主动献身 你们就会合作 |
[11:23] | My intent was to have this discussion on neutral ground. | 我的本意是在中立的地点谈判 |
[11:27] | A discussion? | 什么谈判? |
[11:28] | The reason for my contacting you. | 这就是我联系你们的原因 |
[11:32] | I require your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[11:36] | We worked together once before. | 我们以前合作过 |
[11:38] | – Doesn’t mean I want to do it again. – You will. | 但不意味着我愿意再做一次 你会的 |
[11:41] | Oh, more predictions, just what I need. | 又是预测 正符合我的需要 |
[11:43] | As you know, Wraith are at war. | 就像你们所知 我们在战争之中 |
[11:45] | I believe you refer to our enemy as “the Replicators”. | 我想你们叫我们的敌人复制者 |
[11:49] | Sounds vaguely familiar. | 听上去有点熟悉 |
[11:51] | Well, we have a weapon, | 我们有一个武器 一个可以重置 他们的攻击命令的病毒 |
[11:53] | a virus that was designed to reset their attack directive, | |
[11:56] | causing them to stand down and return to their planet. | 那可以使他们停战 并且返回他们的星球 |
[12:00] | At present, it is not working. | 目前 它已经失去作用 |
[12:02] | Get to the part where we care. | 讲讲我们关心的事 |
[12:03] | It is well known among the Wraith that Dr. McKay made certain changes | Wraith已经知道McKay博士 对复制者的基础代码做的某些修改 |
[12:07] | to the Replicator base code, | |
[12:09] | opening the door for them to alter their own programming. | 为他们自己修改代码打开了大门 |
[12:12] | Well, knowingly or not, they have since repaired the weakness our virus exploited, | 不管是不是故意的 他们以此 修复了我们的病毒暴露出的问题 |
[12:17] | which means in order to get it working again, | 也就是说为了能让病毒再次工作 |
[12:20] | I need to know the changes Dr. McKay made. | 我要知道McKay博士做了哪些修改 |
[12:22] | Now, here’s the part you’re not getting. | 这就是你不懂了 |
[12:25] | We’re glad they’re kicking your ass. | 我们很乐意他们能打打你们的屁股 |
[12:27] | Only because you are as yet unaware of their new tactic. | 只是你们不知道他们的新战术 |
[12:31] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[12:32] | They realized we have a significant vulnerability. | 他们意识到我们有一个显著的弱点 |
[12:37] | Our food supply. | 我们的食物来源 |
[12:42] | They have begun to annihilate human worlds. | 他们已经开始毁灭人类星球 |
[12:50] | You think he’s telling the truth? He gave us an address. | 你认为他在说真话吗? 他给了我们一个地址 |
[12:52] | Claims it was a human planet the Replicators destroyed. | 声称那是一个被复制者毁灭的星球 |
[12:55] | – Is it in the database? – Mmm. M5S-768. We visited it last year. | 它在数据库里吗? M5S-768 我们去年去过 |
[12:59] | It was a thriving, pre-industrial society. | 那是一个繁荣的 未工业化的星球 |
[13:01] | – Send a MALP. – Okay. | – 送一个MALP过去 – 好的 |
[13:13] | Receiving MALP telemetry. Here we go. | 接受MALP遥测 开始了 |
[13:19] | No life signs. | 没有生命迹象 |
[13:21] | How do we know the Wraith didn’t do that? | 我们怎么知道这不是Wraith做的? |
[13:24] | The MALP’s detecting residual radiation. | MALP检测到了残余的辐射 |
[13:26] | The energy signature’s consistent with Replicator weapons fire. | 能量标记和复制者的武器相同 |
[13:29] | He was telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[13:32] | How many people lived on that planet? | 那个星球上面有多少人? |
[13:34] | We estimated somewhere between 50,000 and 75,000. | 我们估计有五万到7.5万 |
[13:46] | What does the machine do? | 这个机器是做什么的? |
[13:48] | It scans the cells in his body and reports any abnormalities. | 它检查身体里的细胞 并报告任何反常之处 |
[13:53] | Hopefully, it’ll help us figure out exactly what’s wrong with him. | 希望它能帮我们找到他的病因 |
[13:57] | And then you’ll be able to cure him? | 然后你们可以治好他吗? |
[14:00] | I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力的 |
[14:02] | You’ll have to forgive her, Doctor. | 医生 你得原谅她 |
[14:04] | She’s not used to dealing with uncertainty. I may have spoiled her in that regard. | 她不习惯处理不确定的事 在这个方面我可能把她惯坏了 |
[14:10] | Yeah, I’ve heard about your gift. | 我听说了你的天赋 |
[14:13] | It’s remarkable. | 真令人映像深刻 |
[14:15] | I can see many things, | 我可以预见很多事情 但不幸的是 我自己的命运总是不可知的 |
[14:18] | but unfortunately, my own fate remains hidden from me. | |
[14:25] | If we hadn’t de-activated the attack code, this never would have happened. | 如果我们没有起动攻击代码 这就不会发生了 |
[14:28] | – It was my call, Rodney. – But it was my idea. | 那是我的决定 Rodney 但是主意是我出的 |
[14:31] | Now, we had a ZPM, we had Elizabeth, | 我们有了ZPM和Elizabeth 只要离开就好了 但是我开了口 |
[14:32] | all we had to do was leave, but I opened my big mouth. | |
[14:34] | You never could have known it was going to go this way. | 你永远不会知道 事情会成这样 |
[14:36] | No, we don’t know that for sure. Look, remember the nanovirus | 不能这么说 记得那个造成动脉瘤的纳米病毒吗? |
[14:40] | that caused the fatal aneurysms? | |
[14:42] | I always suspected the Replicators were behind it. | 我一直怀疑那是复制者弄的 |
[14:44] | Yeah, but you never proved it. | 但是你从没有证实过 |
[14:45] | Yeah, but we know how they feel about the humans. They think we were a mistake. | 但是我们知道他们对人类的感觉 他们认为我们是一个错误 |
[14:48] | Look, we should have seen something like this coming. | 我们应该想到这样的事会发生 |
[14:50] | John, Rodney, | |
[14:53] | I know this news is hard for us to accept, but right now we need to focus, | 我知道这件事很难接受 但是现在我们要集中注意力 |
[14:56] | figure out what our next step is. | 想出我们下一步怎么做 |
[14:57] | I suppose the most obvious solution would be to shut down the attack code again. | 我觉得最明显的解决方案 是再次关闭攻击代码 |
[15:01] | – Can we do that? – It’s been done before, just not by us. | 我们可以办到吗? 以前有人做过 只是不是我们 |
[15:04] | – By the Wraith. – Yes. | – Wraith做的 – 是的 |
[15:05] | And what about our prisoner? What exactly is he proposing? | 那我们的囚犯怎么办? 他的提议是什么? |
[15:08] | Well, he claims to have the original virus | 他声称拥有原先关闭攻击代码 的病毒 |
[15:10] | that de-activated the attack code the first time. | |
[15:11] | It’s not working this time round | 这次病毒没有作用是因为 我们改变了复制者的底层代码 |
[15:13] | because of the changes we made to the Replicator base code. | |
[15:16] | Theoretically, knowing what we know and knowing what they know, | 理论上说 我们的知识加上他们的 |
[15:18] | we should be able to work together to shut them down again. | 应该可以联合再次关闭它 |
[15:21] | Well, obviously, that’s out of the question. | 很明显 这是不可能的 |
[15:25] | Do I really have to remind everyone what happened the last time | 我真的需要提醒你们上一次 和Wraith合作时发生了什么吗? |
[15:27] | we cooperated with the Wraith? | |
[15:28] | The circumstances have changed, and what happened to non-interference? | 这次情况不同 还有不干预策略怎么不实施了? |
[15:31] | As you said, the circumstances have changed. | 就像你说的 现在情况不同了 |
[15:35] | Colonel Sheppard, you’ve had the most experience dealing with the Wraith. | Sheppard中校 你对对付Wraith最有经验 |
[15:37] | Do you seriously think this is a good idea? | 你真的认为这是一个好主意吗? |
[15:40] | I think it’s not your call. | 我认为决定权不在于你 |
[15:44] | I need to contact my superiors. | 我得联系我的上级 |
[15:58] | It’s just been confirmed. Two more worlds have been destroyed, | 刚刚确认 又有两个星球被破坏了 已经3个了 |
[16:00] | and that makes three. | |
[16:03] | – How many dead? – Well, it’s just an estimate… | 死亡人数是? 这只是一个估计值… |
[16:06] | – How many? – 150,000. | 多少? 15万 |
[16:10] | And this is just the beginning, isn’t it? | 而且这只是开始 对吧? |
[16:12] | There’s no reason to assume they’re going to stop. | 没有理由假设他们会停止 |
[16:14] | No. | 没有 |
[16:16] | What about Woolsey? | Woolsey怎么说? |
[16:18] | He’s contacted the IOA. They’re taking the matter under advisement. | 他联系过了IOA 他们正在仔细考虑 |
[16:21] | Oh, well, they’re good at that. | 他们干这个最在行了 |
[16:24] | They’ll bicker and argue, but at the end of the day, | 他们会不断地辩论 争吵 但是最后 |
[16:26] | they’re going to leave you holding the bag, just like they did with Elizabeth. | 他们会让你承担这个重担 就像他们对Elizabeth一样 现在我知道 你为什么不要这个工作了 |
[16:29] | Now I know why you didn’t want the job. | |
[16:32] | Look, John, Woolsey was right about one thing. | John 有一件事上Woolsey是对的 |
[16:34] | You have had more experience with the Wraith than just about anyone, | 你对Wraith比谁都有经验 |
[16:38] | and in particular, with this Wraith. | 尤其是对这个Wraith |
[16:39] | – You have a history. – Well, it’s not like we’re dating. | 你们之间有一段历史 这又不像我们在约会 (历史有双关意义) |
[16:43] | I know we can’t trust him, not completely, | 我知道我们不能完全相信他 |
[16:46] | but what I don’t know, is whether or not it’s worth the risk to play along with him, | 但是我不知道和他合作一小会儿 |
[16:49] | at least for a little while. | 值不值得 |
[16:51] | You’re the only one who can answer that. | 你是唯一一个 可以回答这个问题的人 |
[16:54] | Colonel Carter, this is Dr. Keller. | Carter上校 我是Keller医生 |
[16:57] | Go ahead. | 请讲 |
[16:58] | I’ve got something you need to see. | 我这有东西要你看看 |
[17:00] | I’m on my way. | 我就来 |
[17:06] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了? |
[17:08] | Uh, not good. | 不太好 |
[17:11] | He went into convulsions a while ago. I gave him a sedative. | 他刚刚出现了抽搐的症状 我给了他镇静剂 |
[17:16] | Truth is, we got him here too late. | 事实是 他来得太晚了 |
[17:18] | All I can do right now is alleviate his symptoms, | 我现在能做的只有减轻他的症状 但是他能不能活下来… |
[17:20] | but whether or not he survives, | |
[17:23] | that’s out of my hands. | 就不是我能控制的了 |
[17:25] | This is what I wanted you to see. | 这是我要给你看的 |
[17:28] | This is the result of his brain scan. | 他大脑扫描的结果 |
[17:31] | He’s showing abnormally high synaptic activity. | 他有非常高的神经活动 |
[17:34] | It’s similar to what happened to Dr. McKay | 这和McKay博士遇到那个古人设备 |
[17:35] | when he encountered that Ascension device, only not as extreme, | 后发生的情况很像 只是没有那个极端 |
[17:40] | and in his case, it’s not advancing. | 在他身上 这些活动没有发展 |
[17:43] | Presumably, he’s been like that his whole life. | 可以假设 他的一生都是这样的 |
[17:46] | You’re saying he was born this way? | 你是说他生下来就是这样的? |
[17:49] | He’s a genetic accident. | 他是一个遗传突变 |
[17:51] | One in a million, if not more. | 百万分之一的机会 |
[17:55] | Oh, um, by the way, Mr. Woolsey’s already asked for a copy of these test results. | 还有 Woolsey已经要了一份 检查结果的拷贝 |
[18:01] | I’m sorry, Doctor, but like it or not, this is important information. | 很抱歉医生 不知道你愿不愿意 但是这信息对我们很重要 |
[18:04] | He may be a window into our own evolutionary future. | 他也许是我们向未来进化的窗口 |
[18:08] | Doctor? He’s awake. | 医生? 他醒了 |
[18:18] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[18:19] | Much better, thank you. | 好多了 谢谢你 |
[18:22] | Hi, I’m Colonel Carter. | 你好 我是Carter上校 |
[18:24] | You are the leader of these people. | 你是这些人的领导 |
[18:26] | Well, the ones on this base, yes. | 对 我是这个基地的领导 |
[18:29] | Not an easy task, I imagine. | 我猜这不是一个很简单的工作 |
[18:32] | – Some days are worse than others. – I understand. | 有时候好 有时候坏 我能理解 |
[18:36] | I myself was in a position of authority back on my homeworld. | 在我的星球上 我自己 也在一个领导的职位上 |
[18:41] | From what I understand, you had a little bit of an advantage. | 据我理解 你有一点小优势 |
[18:43] | Believe me, catching glimpses of the future is not always as helpful as you might think. | 相信我 能看见未来的片断 并不是那么有帮助 |
[18:49] | But there is something you should see. | 但是有一样东西你应该看一看 你身体不是很好 我想… 没事的 你应该休息 |
[18:52] | Uh… You’re not feeling well. I think… It’s okay. You should rest. | |
[18:56] | Everything has a purpose, Colonel, | 一切都有其目的 上校 包括你们把我带到这来这件事 求你 |
[18:59] | including the circumstances that brought me here. Please. | |
[19:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天那 |
[19:32] | What is it? What did you see? | 怎么了? 你看见什么了? |
[19:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:42] | We should stop trusting that Wraith, now. | 我们应该马上停止信任那个Wraith |
[19:45] | I’m not buying it. | 我不相信 |
[19:46] | Dr. McKay’s vision came true exactly as he saw it. | McKay博士看到的 和现实发生的一模一样 |
[19:48] | Well, I don’t care. The Replicators are not destroying this city, | 我不管 我可以保证复制者不会来攻击我们 |
[19:51] | not if I have anything to say about it. | |
[19:53] | Maybe Rodney’s right. | 也许Rodney说的对 |
[19:55] | Maybe what Davos can see is only a probable future. | 也许Davos看到是一个可能的结局 |
[19:58] | Well, his track record’s pretty good, so I’d have to say it’s highly probable. | 他从来没错过 所以我认为预测发生的可能性很高 |
[20:01] | Which means it’s going to be hard to avoid. | 那就说明这个很难避免 |
[20:04] | For all we know, nine out of ten courses of action are going to lead to the same fate. | 据我所知 我们的下场跟那个 不会差很远 |
[20:07] | Now, unfortunately, the vision I saw had no context to it. | 但不幸的是 我看到的是一个 没背景的预言 |
[20:11] | We have no way of knowing why the Replicators were attacking. | 所以我们不知道为何 复制者会攻击我们 |
[20:13] | Isn’t it obvious? | 那还不明显? |
[20:15] | We’re contemplating joining forces with the Wraith against them. | 我们在考虑跟Wraith合作对付它们 |
[20:17] | We don’t know that that’s what causes it. | 但这个不一定是起因 |
[20:19] | It’s a pretty safe assumption. Right now we’re not a target. | 我认为这个可能性较大 至少我们现在不是目标 |
[20:21] | No, no, but the rest of the humans in this galaxy are, and it’s our fault. | 当然 不过其他人类都是目标 并且这都是我们的错 |
[20:26] | Nevertheless, our priority remains the safety of this expedition, | 无论如何 探险队的安全是最重要的 |
[20:30] | and you know as well as I do, the Wraith can’t be trusted. | 而且你我都知道 我们不能相信Wraith |
[20:34] | This one may be different. | 他也许不一样 |
[20:36] | Yes, I read the file. | 嗯 我读过了那个报告 |
[20:38] | He helped you escape from a Genii prison, | 他帮你逃出了Genii监狱 你放他走了作为回报 |
[20:40] | and as a reward, you let him live. | |
[20:43] | Let’s hope we don’t all come to regret your decision. | 希望我们不会为 你的决定而后悔 |
[20:48] | Colonel Carter, we’ve got a problem. | Carter上校 我们发现个问题 |
[20:53] | We routinely track a number of hives with the long-range sensors. | 我们照常用远程探测器监视母舰 |
[20:56] | They don’t usually do anything out of the ordinary. | 他们一般都不干什么 |
[20:58] | Most of the time, they’re just passing through. | 只是在附近转悠 |
[21:01] | But a few minutes ago, this one suddenly changed course. | 但是几分钟前这一艘突然改变航向 |
[21:05] | It’s headed straight for us. | 他正朝我们开过来 |
[21:07] | But they don’t know we’re here. | 但他们不知道我们在这 |
[21:08] | They’re not supposed to. | 至少他们不应该知道 |
[21:15] | – What did you do? – What are you referring to? | 你干了什么? 你指的是什么? |
[21:17] | – There’s a ship on the way. – Ah, they picked up my signal. | 有艘母舰正往开过来 他们收到了我的信号 |
[21:20] | – What signal? – Ask your Satedan friend. | 什么信号? 去问问你的Satedan朋友 他该很熟悉的 |
[21:22] | He’s familiar with the technology. | |
[21:24] | – A subspace-tracking device. – I had it implanted. | 亚空间跟踪器 我身上有一个 |
[21:27] | We would’ve detected it. | 我们应该会检查到 |
[21:29] | I only activated it after you brought me here. | 在你把我带回来之后 我才开始发信号的 |
[21:31] | The ship is necessary to complete my plan. | 那艘船是我计划的一部分 |
[21:34] | The Replicator virus is contained within its databanks. | 它的数据库里有我们需要的病毒 |
[21:36] | When it gets here, we may begin our work. | 当它到达后 我们就可以开始了 |
[21:38] | Or when it gets here, I’m going to blow it out of the sky. | 或者等它来了后 我就把它给轰下来 |
[21:42] | Now, that would be unwise. That hive is loyal to me. | 那会是很不明智的 那艘母舰对我很忠诚 |
[21:46] | For the moment, they are the only ones who know the location of Atlantis, | 目前 只有它知道你们在这 |
[21:50] | but if you attack them, they will broadcast these coordinates | 但如果你攻击它的话 它会把你们的 位置广播给星系里的每个母舰 |
[21:54] | to every hive ship in the galaxy. | |
[22:00] | There is no reason for us to be at odds, John Sheppard. | John Sheppard 我们没必要这样 |
[22:06] | We need each other. | 我们都需要对方 |
[22:11] | Rodney, we need to know if you can shut down | Rodney 我需要知道你能否独自 关闭复制者的攻击代码 |
[22:14] | the Replicator attack code on your own. | |
[22:15] | I’ve been looking into that, and it’s not very promising. | 我已经试过了 结果不是很乐观 |
[22:18] | You’re the one who activated it in the first place. | 是你启动命令的 |
[22:20] | Well, that was easy. Well, actually, it was spectacularly difficult, | 那个很简单 其实是非常难的 |
[22:22] | – but then, everything’s relative. – Rodney. | – 但是 所有事情都相对的 |
[22:23] | But the Replicators were originally designed and programmed to do | 古人创造复制者目的就是 去跟Wraith打仗 他们就是为此而建的 |
[22:26] | exactly what they’re doing. I mean, they were built for this. | |
[22:28] | It was much harder for the Wraith to get them to stop | Wraith想要它们停止比 我重启它们要难得多 |
[22:30] | than it was for me to get them to start again. | |
[22:32] | But with this Wraith’s help, you think you could do it? | 但如果这个Wraith帮助你 你相信你可以完成? |
[22:34] | If he really has the original shut-down virus, yeah, I think we can. | 如果他真有原始病毒就没问题 |
[22:38] | He claims he ordered the hive ship not to give away our position | 他声称只要我们不先动手 那艘母舰会替我们保密 你相信他? |
[22:41] | – unless they’re attacked. – Do you believe him? | |
[22:43] | Well, are there any other ships headed this way? | 还有其他母舰朝这边过来? |
[22:46] | – No. – Then I’d say for the moment, | – 没有 – 他至少现在说的是实话 |
[22:47] | he’s telling the truth. | |
[22:55] | Dr. Keller told me I might find you here. | Keller医生告诉我你在这 |
[22:59] | She was kind enough to let me go for a little walk. | 她体贴地让我出来遛达一下 |
[23:04] | It’s quite something, isn’t it? Yes. | 这真壮观 对不? 的确如此 |
[23:08] | I know I was brought here for a reason, | 我知道我注定要到这里 |
[23:12] | to play a role on a much bigger stage before I die. | 并在我临死前作一些贡献 |
[23:17] | Surely it is not time to start speaking that way. | 你不需要那样悲观 |
[23:22] | Dr. Keller is a dedicated and skilled physician, | Keller医生是个非常优秀的医生 |
[23:24] | but it doesn’t take a great seer to know what she is thinking and not saying. | 但是 任何人都能猜到她没说的事 |
[23:30] | My time is coming to an end. | 我知道我快死了 |
[23:35] | You wish to ask me something. | 你想问我件事? |
[23:39] | You know why I came to your planet? | 你知道我为何见你? |
[23:41] | To learn the fate of your people. | 你想知道你族人的下落 |
[23:43] | – Yes. – I can tell you only this, | 是的 我只知道…他们都还活着 |
[23:46] | they are still alive, | |
[23:49] | but they are shrouded in darkness. | 不过他们被黑暗包围着 |
[23:53] | I know you will continue to search for them, | 我知道你会继续寻找他们 |
[23:55] | but I’m not sure this burden should be borne by someone in your condition. | 但我不确定你的现状 能否承担这样的重担 |
[23:59] | Uh, my condition? | 我的现状? |
[24:02] | You carry a life inside you, do you not? | 你携带着另一个生命 不是吗? |
[24:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:10] | You conceal it from the others. | 你却对他人隐瞒这件事 |
[24:12] | It is complicated. | 这不是一言两语能说明的 |
[24:14] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[24:15] | I’m sorry I cannot offer you more. | 我很抱歉除了这些 我无能为力 |
[24:18] | That is all right. | 你不必道歉 |
[24:20] | Thank you. | 我很感谢你了 |
[24:21] | And now you must take me to Colonel Carter. | 现在你必须带我去见Carter上校 |
[24:23] | Yes, of course. This way. | 当然没问题 这边请 |
[24:31] | Davos? | |
[24:35] | This is Teyla to the Infirmary. I need a medical team now! | Teyla呼叫医疗室 我需要个医疗队! |
[24:41] | – We got a problem. – Firing drones. | -我们有麻烦了 – 发射Drone |
[24:55] | Teyla’s vision only confirms what I’ve been saying all along. | Teyla看到的跟我说的一样 |
[24:58] | If we destroy the hive ship, | 如果我们击落那架母舰 我们会失去阻止复制者的良机 |
[24:59] | we lose our best chance of stopping the Replicators. | |
[25:01] | We may not have a choice. One way or another, | 我们也许别无选择 无论如何 那艘母舰都会被击毁 |
[25:03] | events are going to result in the destruction of that ship. | |
[25:06] | Well, if you believe that, then you believe Atlantis is going to be destroyed. | 如果你相信这个 那你相信 亚特兰蒂斯也会被摧毁 |
[25:09] | We might as well pack up our bags and go home. | 我们不如现在都回地球算了 |
[25:13] | How about this. | 不如这样 |
[25:14] | We play along. We wait for them | 我们将计就计直到 我们得到了病毒后 |
[25:16] | to transmit the program to Rodney’s computer, | |
[25:18] | then we blow them out of the sky. | 再把它给轰下来 |
[25:20] | Betray them before they have a chance to betray us. | 在他们背叛我们之前 我们先把他们给除掉 |
[25:23] | They’re Wraith. Anyone going to lose any sleep over this? | 他们是Wraith 谁在意它们的死活呀? |
[25:27] | Rodney, can you guarantee that you could finish the job without the Wraith’s help? | Rodney 你能保证你可以单独完成吗? |
[25:30] | Oh, if I have the original virus, not a problem. | 只有我有原病毒就没问题 |
[25:33] | – Can you guarantee it? – Well, I mean… | 你能百分百的保证? 这个嘛… |
[25:37] | No. | 不能 |
[25:38] | That is not the only problem. If we do not destroy the hive | 这还不是唯一的问题 如果我们不能及时把它打下来 它就有机会暴露我们的位置 |
[25:41] | quickly enough, it may have time to send a message. | |
[25:44] | All right. I think I need to meet this Wraith myself. | 好吧 我想我要亲自跟他谈 |
[25:47] | Mr. Woolsey. | Woolsey先生… |
[25:50] | You want me to come with you? | 你要我跟你一起去? |
[25:52] | Well, I’m sure you want your report to the IOA to be as thorough as possible. | 我确定你想要你的报告尽可能全面 |
[25:57] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[26:05] | I’ve never met a Wraith face-to-face before. | 我还没亲眼见过Wraith |
[26:07] | Oh, well, you’re in for a treat. | 你可以大饱眼福了 |
[26:14] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[26:18] | Open it. | – 把门打开 – 上校… |
[26:19] | Colonel… – It’s all right. | 不用担心 |
[26:23] | I’m Colonel Samantha Carter. | 我是Samantha Carter上校 |
[26:25] | A pleasure to make your acquaintance. | 幸会 幸会 |
[26:29] | Richard Woolsey. | |
[26:30] | I understand you’re proposing that we work together on a joint venture. | 我听说你想跟我们一起合作 |
[26:33] | That is correct. | 没错 |
[26:35] | Last time we went down this road, | 但是我们上一次合作的时候 你们可没有说话算话 |
[26:36] | things didn’t exactly work out the way we’d hoped. | |
[26:38] | You were betrayed. Believe me, I understand your reluctance. | 你们之前被我们出卖了 我理解你顾虑 |
[26:42] | If we do this, we do it our way. Your ship remains in orbit. | 如果我们合作 你要听我们的 你的母舰停留在轨道上上 |
[26:46] | They make the slightest false move, and they’ll be destroyed. | 它要是有一点不轨 我们就把它轰下来 |
[26:48] | Fair enough. | 好的 |
[26:50] | The program will be downloaded into a non-networked computer | 病毒就会下载到 一个单独的电脑上 所有工作都必须在这里进行 |
[26:52] | in one of our labs. All work will be conducted on this base. | |
[26:55] | You will remain under constant guard, and when you’re done, we keep the virus. | 你会被守卫看着 如果成功 病毒归我们所有 |
[26:59] | It won’t be easy to upload it into the Replicator network. | 把它上传到复制者 网络里面并非易事 |
[27:02] | Are you sure you’re up to the task? | 你确定你能做到? |
[27:04] | We did it before, we’ll do it again. | 我们以前做过 你不用担心 |
[27:11] | I agree to your terms. You see, I want this as much as you do. | 我同意你的条件 我们都有个共同的目标 |
[27:15] | Now, let’s say that this works. What happens then? | 假如我们成功改编这个病毒 然后呢? |
[27:19] | In my time as a prisoner among the Genii, I lost my position among Wraith. | 在我沦为Genii的犯人期间 我失去我的地位 |
[27:23] | I still have a few loyal followers, but nothing like the standing I once had. | 但我还有一些亲信 但是远远不如以前了 |
[27:26] | So, you’re going to use this to leverage your way back in? | 你会用这个来夺回你的地位? |
[27:30] | In a manner of speaking. | 差不多 |
[27:32] | Sooner or later, we’re going to end up on opposite sides. | 我们迟早会成为敌对势力 |
[27:34] | Yes, but not today. | 但不是今天 |
[27:37] | Do we have an agreement? | 我们达成了共识吗? |
[27:42] | We do. | 是的 |
[27:44] | I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands. | 我相信按你们的传统 我们应该握手 |
[27:52] | Just a little Wraith humor. | 只是一点Wraith幽默罢了 |
[27:55] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 我希望你知道你自己在干什么 |
[28:10] | The Wraith ship just dropped out of hyperspace. | Wraith母舰刚刚跳出了超空间 |
[28:12] | Are they powering weapons? | 他们有没有开启武器? |
[28:16] | Negative. They’re sending a transmission. | 没有 他们在给我们发东西 |
[28:18] | Rodney, you’re on. | Rodney 就看你了 |
[28:21] | That’s it? That’s their super-weapon? | 就是这个? 这是他们的超级武器? |
[28:23] | Well, what were you expecting? | 你认为是什么? |
[28:25] | A big gun, something that goes boom. | 一个巨型的枪? 很有杀伤力的东西? |
[28:30] | Sam, that’s it. | Sam 接收完毕 |
[28:32] | McKAY: We got it. | 我们有原病毒了 |
[28:33] | I can go down to the chair room and finish this off right now. | 我可以直接去把它给轰下来 |
[28:36] | Can’t risk it, John. | John 那样风险太大了 |
[28:38] | Security, have the Wraith escorted to Dr. McKay’s lab. | 守卫 把那个Wraith护送到 Mckay博士的实验室 |
[28:44] | – No, this is all wrong. – What do you mean? | 不 这些都错了 你指什么? |
[28:47] | You must iterate all values of the expression | 你必须重新输入全部数据 然后才能得出新的结果 |
[28:49] | before you can aggregate the results. | |
[28:51] | Are you kidding? We’re better off using known data points and extrapolating. | 你开玩笑吧? 我们用已知的数据 往外推断会更保险 |
[28:54] | – You risk compounding errors. – What? | 那你出错的风险会更大 什么? |
[28:57] | If my hands were free, I could help you. | 我可以帮你 如果我的手被松开 |
[29:01] | No, it’s fine. I’ll do it myself, thanks. | 算了 我还是自己做吧 |
[29:03] | As you wish. | 随你所愿 |
[29:12] | He’s holding out on us. | 他在糊弄我们 |
[29:14] | Part of the virus is missing. | 我们缺少一部分的病毒 |
[29:16] | I mean, sure, they’re minor sub-routines, nothing that would be greatly affected | 我知道那是些无关紧要的程序 不会有很大的影响 但是那个始终关乎到病毒能否工作 |
[29:18] | by the changes I made to the Replicator base code, | |
[29:20] | but still, necessary to make it work. | |
[29:21] | Look, I probably wouldn’t have even noticed it, except… | 我差一点就没注意到 除非… |
[29:23] | Well, you know, I’m really good. | 我知道 我非常精英 |
[29:25] | – Look, he’s definitely up to something. – We know. | 他肯定有阴谋 我们知道 |
[29:29] | You know? What do you mean you know? | 你知道? 你怎么知道的? |
[29:31] | A few minutes ago, we started tracking another hive ship, | 几分钟前我们有探测到第二艘 母舰向我们过来 |
[29:34] | on course for Atlantis. | |
[29:39] | I swear I know nothing of this. | 我发誓 那不是我干的 |
[29:42] | You gave our position away to another hive ship. | 你把我们的位置 告诉了另一艘母舰 |
[29:44] | Why would I betray you now, just as we were beginning to trust each other? | 我为何会无缘无故的出卖你们? |
[29:48] | McKAY: We’re not, really, are we? | 我怎么知道? |
[29:50] | You held back some of the virus. | 你保留一部分病毒 |
[29:56] | Just a small portion, | 很小的一部分 |
[29:58] | nothing that prevents us from completing our work, | 跟我们的工作无关 事成以后 我会把那一部分发给你们 |
[30:00] | and once that is done, I will gladly transmit the remainder. | |
[30:03] | – I say we kill him right now. – I agree. | 我说我们现在就杀了他 我同意 |
[30:07] | I had no way of knowing you would not simply | 我无法知道你们会不会在… |
[30:10] | take the virus and then turn against me. | 得到病毒后就翻脸不认人 |
[30:12] | I’m offended you could even think that. | 我很惊奇你们还会有这种想法 |
[30:15] | The point is, you lied. How do we know you’re not lying about the ship? | 无论如何 你之前糊弄了我们 我们怎么能确定 对于那艘母舰你说的是实话? |
[30:18] | Wraith are divided into many camps. | Wraith已经分裂成多个帮派 |
[30:21] | There is much suspicion and mistrust. | 各帮派都不信任对方 |
[30:24] | The last thing I need is for another hive to appear before I can complete this work. | 我最不希望的就是在我们完工前 其他Wraith来这搅和 |
[30:29] | That’s it. That’s why they’re coming. | 他说的有道理 这就是那艘母舰来的原因 |
[30:32] | They’re tracking his ship. Think about it, | 他们也在跟踪其他的母舰 |
[30:34] | a single hive, off by itself, out in the middle of nowhere, | 如果一艘母舰无缘无故 |
[30:37] | orbiting a supposedly uninhabited planet. | 环绕一个无人居住的星球 |
[30:39] | That’s bound to raise a few eyebrows. | 无法避免会令他们的眉毛跳 |
[30:41] | I mean, if you had eyebrows. | 当然了 如果你们有眉毛 |
[30:44] | There is only one solution. | 那只有一个办法 |
[30:48] | You must cloak the city. | 你必须把整个城市隐形起来 |
[30:57] | We cloak the city, we lose shields. | 我们要是隐形 我们就会失去护罩 |
[30:59] | We’d be completely vulnerable to attack. | 那样我们会容易被攻击的 |
[31:00] | And what if he’s telling the truth? | 但如果他说的是真话呢? |
[31:02] | If we don’t cloak, we’ll be giving up our position. | 如果我们不隐形 我们不就暴露我们的位置 |
[31:04] | He’s been playing us from the start. This is what he wanted all along. | 他一开始就在耍我们 他的目的就是要我们 关掉我们的护罩 |
[31:07] | All right, wait a minute. | 等一会 |
[31:08] | A little while ago you thought the Replicators were going to destroy the city, | 之前你刚说你认为复制者会 摧毁这个城市 |
[31:11] | now you think the Wraith are going to do it. Which one is it? | 现在你认为Wraith是主谋了? 你到底相信哪个? |
[31:15] | How long until the second hive gets here? | 第二艘母舰还有 多长时间才会到这? |
[31:17] | Two hours. | 两个小时 |
[31:22] | Hello again. | 我们又见面了 |
[31:23] | Colonel. It’s nice to see you, | 上校 我很高兴在见到你 但我恐怕 不能给你任何预言了 |
[31:26] | but I’m afraid I can’t offer you any more insight into future events. | |
[31:30] | These medicines dull my mind. | 这些药让我思想变得迟缓 |
[31:32] | That’s all right. That’s not why I came. | 没事的 那不是我的目的 |
[31:35] | Although, I did want to ask you a few questions about your visions, | 如果你还有精力 我想问问关于 你的预言能力 |
[31:37] | if you feel up to it. | |
[31:39] | Of course. | 你说吧 |
[31:41] | Have you ever been wrong? | 你从来都没错过? |
[31:43] | No. | 没有 |
[31:44] | Knowing how events play out, | 既然你知道未来 你有没有改变未来… 或者避免其他灾难? |
[31:46] | you haven’t been able to change the future, or… Or avoid it? | |
[31:51] | I’m afraid not. | 我恐怕没有 |
[31:52] | What about the culling on your planet? | 那你如何逃过那次洗劫? |
[31:54] | I did not see a culling, | 我只看到Wraith母舰到我的星球 并没有看到他们要洗劫 事实就是那样 |
[31:56] | merely the Wraith ships arriving, and that is exactly what happened. | |
[32:01] | Dr. McKay’s vision happened as he saw it, | McKay看到的预言也是一样 |
[32:05] | but his interpretation was incorrect. | 只是他理解错了 |
[32:08] | Pretty hard to misinterpret what I saw. | 但我看到的很难理错 |
[32:10] | I make no judgments, but I do know it will come to pass. | 对此我不发表评论 但是我知道我的预言都会实现 |
[32:16] | It’s hard for me to accept that. | 这个我很难接受 |
[32:18] | You’re telling me that the future is predetermined, | 你告诉我未来是注定的 |
[32:20] | but I have always believed that the future is what you make it. | 但我一直相信未来 是个人创造出来的 |
[32:24] | Perhaps both are true. | 也许我们俩都没错 |
[32:26] | Perhaps the future is predetermined by the character of those who shape it. | 也许未来是创造他的人 的性格决定的 |
[32:32] | One thing has been clear to me from the moment I set foot in this city. | 当我来到这的时候 我可以确定一件事 |
[32:38] | The galaxy is at a crossroads. | 这个星系在一个交叉路口 |
[32:41] | Never before have I sensed that the future | 我从来都没感觉到整个星系 的命运掌握在一小撮人的手中 |
[32:46] | of so many worlds can turn on the actions of so few. | |
[33:04] | The other hive ship will be here soon. | 另一艘母舰很快就到了 |
[33:06] | I know. You should get down to the chair room. | 我知道 你应该去控制椅那里 |
[33:09] | So, we’ve decided to take them out? | 这么说我们决定要把它给轰下来? |
[33:12] | Right now, I’m having a hard time deciding anything. | 现在 我什么决定都做不了 |
[33:15] | You know what the problem is? | 你知道这问题在哪吗? |
[33:17] | – Too much information. – Really? | 信息太多了 真的 |
[33:19] | There’s only so much information you need to make a decision, | 你只需要一定的信息来作决定 |
[33:21] | anything after that complicates it. | 其他多余的信息 会让事情变得更复杂 |
[33:23] | Like these visions, are they making things better or worse? | 就像这些预言 他们到底是祸还是福? |
[33:27] | Well, they helped you avoid being captured by the Wraith. | 那至少让你没被Wraith抓住 |
[33:28] | No, you and I both know we would never walk into a trap unprepared, | 你我都知道 即使就是没有McKay |
[33:32] | even if McKay didn’t have that vision. | 看到的 我们也不会跳进一个陷阱 |
[33:34] | The future is predetermined by the character of those who shape it. | 未来已经被我们创造它的人 的性格所确定了 |
[33:38] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[33:41] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[33:43] | Look, technically Woolsey is correct. | 理论上 Woolsey说得对 |
[33:47] | The safety of this city is our first priority, | 保护城市的安全最重要 鉴于这个 我们只有一个选择 那就是 尽快地把两艘母舰都打下来 |
[33:49] | and based on that, there is only one decision, | |
[33:53] | take out both the hive ships as soon as possible. | |
[33:55] | But… | 但是… |
[33:57] | But, | 但是… |
[33:58] | what the hell’s the point of being out here if we’re not going to help people? | 如果我们不帮助别人 在这里还有什么意义? |
[34:01] | We’re going to be safe and sound while the rest of the galaxy gets slaughtered? | 难道我们会眼睁睁的看着整个星系 被屠杀 而不伸出援助之手? |
[34:05] | So, play it safe, or take a chance with the Wraith and maybe save millions of lives. | 我们可以视而不见 或者冒点风险来解救他人 |
[34:12] | This kind of decision used to be easy, but then I was just making it for myself. | 我以前可以很轻松的作这种决定 但那只影响到我自己 |
[34:16] | Now, I’m asking a lot of people to take a chance with me. | 现在 我要很多人和我一起冒险 |
[34:19] | Everybody on this base chose to be here, | 这个基地上的所有人都是自愿来的 |
[34:23] | and they did so because they believe in the same things you do. | 并且他们跟你的信念是一样的 |
[34:29] | If anything goes wrong… | 如果有任何差错… |
[34:31] | I’ll be ready. | 我会准备好的 |
[34:47] | Rodney, prepare to cloak the city. | Rodney 准备启动隐形 |
[34:50] | All right, people, you heard her. Let’s do this. | 好的 你们都听到了 我们开始干吧 |
[34:57] | My understanding | 据我所知 从隐形转为护罩 需要一段时间 |
[34:58] | is it takes some doing to switch back from the cloak to the shields. | |
[35:01] | It’s not something that can be done right away. | 不是可以立刻转换的 |
[35:03] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[35:05] | So, if we commit to this course of action, there’s no going back. | 如果我们这样做 我们就没有退路了 |
[35:07] | I’m afraid not. | 是的 |
[35:10] | There’s still some time before the second hive gets here. | 离第二艘母舰到达还有一段时间 |
[35:13] | You could return to Midway if you like. | 如果你想的话 你可以回中转站 |
[35:16] | But then my report wouldn’t be as thorough as possible, would it? | 那我的报告不就不完整了吗? |
[35:24] | I’m in position, Colonel. | 我就位了 上校 |
[35:26] | Understood. | 知道了 |
[35:27] | Rodney, how we doing? | Rodney 你准备好了吗? |
[35:30] | Engaging cloak now. | 现在就… 启动隐形 |
[35:40] | Father? | 父亲? |
[35:43] | Father? | 父亲? |
[35:45] | Doctor! Doctor, help him! | 医生! 医生 你快帮帮他! |
[35:48] | Davos? | |
[35:49] | – Davos. – Father? | 父亲? |
[35:56] | No. | 不… |
[35:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:15] | The second hive just dropped out of hyperspace. | 第二艘母舰跳出了超空间 |
[36:19] | This is it. | 开始了 |
[36:27] | The first hive is sending a transmission. | 第一艘母舰在发送信息 |
[36:29] | They’re probably trying to explain what they’re doing here. | 他们可能在解释他们为何在这 伙计们 到底怎么啦? |
[36:31] | Come on, guys, what’s happening? | |
[36:32] | McKAY: Stand by. | 等一下 |
[36:33] | – Rodney… – They’re still just talking. | 他们还在说话 |
[36:37] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute. | 等一会 |
[36:39] | – We got a problem. What is it? | 我们有麻烦了 怎么了?发生了什么事? |
[36:41] | What’s going on? | |
[36:43] | – Both ships just powered weapons. – Oh, my God. | 两艘船都在启动武器 – 天哪 – 够了 |
[36:46] | – That’s it. Firing drones. John, wait. | – 发射Drone – John 等等 |
[36:51] | Just give it a second. | 就一会 |
[36:52] | Are you insane? They’re going to wipe us out! | 你疯了吗? 他们要把我们轰平了! |
[36:54] | Shut up, Woolsey. | Woolsey 你给我闭嘴 |
[36:56] | Colonel Sheppard, | Sheppard上校 作为IOA的高级代表 我接管本基地的指挥权 |
[36:58] | as a ranking representative of the IOA, | |
[36:59] | I’m assuming command of this base. | |
[37:02] | I’m ordering you to launch the drones now! | 我命令你马上发给Drone! |
[37:03] | Belay that order! | 别听他的! 你再说一个字 我就要人把你给带走 等一下 他们有动作 |
[37:05] | One more word out of you, and I will have you removed. | |
[37:10] | Hold on, something’s happening. | |
[37:12] | – The hives are firing on each other. – Are you sure? | 他们在互相开火 – 你确定? – 非常确定 |
[37:14] | Definitely. They’re not pulling any punches, either. | 他们都在全力开火 |
[37:32] | They just destroyed each other. | 他们同归于尽了 |
[37:36] | I guess the other Wraith didn’t buy their story. | 我猜第二艘不相信第一艘的解释 |
[37:39] | Was either ship able to get off a subspace message? | 两艘船有发出次空间消息吗? |
[37:42] | Oh, right. | 我这就去查 |
[37:45] | Negative. | 没有 |
[37:47] | We’re good. | 我们安全了 |
[37:53] | John, you can stand down. | John 你可以放松了 |
[37:57] | Gladly. | 乐意照办 |
[38:18] | I’m taking him back to Vedeena, | 我会把他带回Vadeena 并按着我们的习俗下葬 |
[38:21] | to be buried according to our custom. | |
[38:22] | It is good that he is going home. | 他可以安息故土了 |
[38:25] | I don’t know what my people will do without him. | 我不知道他死后 我的族人会怎么样 |
[38:27] | He’s always been there, warning us of danger, | 他一直都在保护我们 和预告其他的危险 |
[38:29] | protecting us from harm. | |
[38:31] | Now for the first time in my life, | 我人生中的第一次 我对未来感到不安 |
[38:33] | I fear the future. | |
[38:36] | Just because something is unknown, | 你不需要害怕未来 |
[38:38] | does not necessarily mean it needs to be feared. | |
[38:42] | Trust yourself | 只要你相信自己 其他事情都会顺其而然的 |
[38:44] | and the rest will unfold as it is meant to. | |
[38:58] | He was an interesting man. | 他是个很有趣的人 是的 他知道我怀孕了 |
[39:00] | Yes. | |
[39:03] | He knew that I was pregnant. | |
[39:05] | Really? | 真的? |
[39:07] | You know, pretty soon, other people are going to find out, too. | 别人迟早都会知道的 |
[39:12] | You’re going to have to tell them. | 你需要告诉他们 |
[39:14] | I know. | 我知道 在我的船被毁后 你们才真正相信我 |
[39:24] | So, all it took was the destruction of my ship | |
[39:26] | for you to finally trust me. | |
[39:27] | No, not true. I still don’t trust you. | 你说得并不正确 我还是不信任你 |
[39:29] | Take him to the lab. He’s got work to do. | 带他去实验室 他还有工作要做 |
[39:41] | Well, | 嗯… |
[39:43] | this is awkward. | 这挺尴尬的 没错 |
[39:45] | Yes. | |
[39:49] | For the record, | 我只想说明 我以为我没做错 |
[39:51] | I thought I was making the right call. | |
[39:53] | It was a difficult situation for everyone. | 对任何人来说那都是个困难的决定 |
[39:57] | I just have one last question. | 我就有最后一个问题 |
[40:00] | How did you know the two Wraith ships would fire on each other? | 你怎么知道他们会互相开火? 我不知道 |
[40:04] | I didn’t. | |
[40:09] | You going to put that in your report? | 你会把这个也包括 在你的报告里面吗? |
[40:11] | It probably would be better if I didn’t. | 我认为没必要 这样对大家都好 |
[40:14] | There may be such a thing as being too thorough. | 也许有时候太完整… 是不好的 对 |
[40:19] | Right. | |
[40:35] | – Where’s Woolsey? – Oh, you just missed him. | Woolsey去哪了? 他刚走了 |
[40:37] | That hurts my feelings. I didn’t even say goodbye yet. | 真伤感情 我还没来及说再见哪 |
[40:40] | How’s McKay doing? | McKay那边怎样? |
[40:42] | He and the Wraith are back at it, but I guess they’re having a problem | 他还和那个Wraith回去工作了 我猜他们好像碰到点问题 |
[40:44] | getting this virus to work. | |
[40:46] | I’d hate to think this was all for nothing. | 我只希望我们没白费功夫 |
[40:48] | Well, we got out alive and we kept our location secret. | 至少我们活下来了 并且我们的位置没泄露 |
[40:51] | That still counts for something. | 这总该算是点成就吧 你还在想那些预言? |
[40:52] | Hmm. | |
[40:54] | Still thinking about those visions, huh? | |
[40:56] | I can’t get them out of my head. Everything Davos saw came true. | 我不能不想 davos的预言都成真了 |
[41:00] | For all we know, that it won’t come true for another thousand years. | 也许你那个预言会在 好几千年后才会实现 |
[41:03] | Or it could come true tomorrow. | 或者明天就会实现 |
[41:04] | Right. So, what else is new? | 就算是明天 我们又能怎样? 结束 |