时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You ready? They’re preparing to dial the gate. | 准备好了吗? 他们要拨号了 |
[00:06] | Yeah, almost finished. | 快好了 |
[00:10] | I know, I’m terrible at packing. I never know how much to bring. | 我知道 我很不会打包 我永远不知道该带多少东西 |
[00:14] | We are only going overnight. I’m sure you have enough. | 我们只是去过一个晚上 我确定你带的足够了 |
[00:17] | Well, you’d think so, but… | 你觉得够了 但是… |
[00:21] | You seem nervous. | 你看上去很紧张 |
[00:22] | Oh, no, I’m fine. | 哦 不 我没有 |
[00:26] | Well, maybe a little. | 也许有一点点 |
[00:28] | Going offworld is still kind of new to me. | 到外星球对我来说还有点新奇 |
[00:31] | A whole other galaxy, and meeting new civilizations… | 到完全不同的一个星系 还要接触新的文明… |
[00:35] | My people are very welcoming and they’re eager to meet you. | 我的族人非常的好客 他们很急切地想见到你 |
[00:38] | Well, I’m eager to meet them, too, learn about their culture and their history. | 我也很像见到他们 学习学习他们的文化和历史 |
[00:42] | A gesture for which they will be most grateful. | 他们会很欣赏你这样的态度的 |
[00:44] | It’s just… I know they were very fond of Carson. | 只是… 我知道他们很喜欢Carson |
[00:49] | I only hope to make half the impression he did. | 我只希望他们觉得 我能有他一半好就够了 |
[00:52] | – What are those? – Oh, lollipops. | 这些是什么? 棒棒糖 |
[00:56] | For the kids. Makes the check-ups go easier. | 给小孩子吃的 这样检查可以轻松一点 |
[00:59] | You will make a wonderful impression. | 你肯定会给他们留下很好的映像的 |
[01:08] | Ooh, look at you. Got a date? | 喔 看看你 有约会吗? |
[01:11] | Please. You will contact us if you need us? | 好啦 如果有需要 就连系我们 |
[01:14] | Oh, we’ll be fine, you kids have fun. | 我们不会有事的 你们好好玩 |
[01:17] | You’re going to love the Athosians. | 你会爱死Athosian人的 |
[01:18] | I’m going to experience my first Tandul feast. | 我要体验我的第一个Tandul盛宴 |
[01:20] | Oh, those are good, but watch out for the… | 那个很不错的 但是你得当心… |
[01:24] | – What do you call it? – Roos wine. | 你们叫那个什么来这? Roos酒 |
[01:26] | Roos wine. Tasty stuff, but a hell of a kick. | Roos酒 味道很好 但是劲很足 |
[01:29] | We really should be going. | 我们真的要走了 |
[01:31] | Have fun, kids. | 好好玩 孩子们 |
[01:43] | – The settlement is through the woods. – Lead the way. | 穿过森林就是定居点了 你带路 |
[01:45] | It is some distance. Let me help you with those. | 路程有点长 我来帮你拿这些吧 |
[01:48] | Oh, no, no, it’s okay. I’m the idiot who over-packed, | 不用 没关系的 是我自己白痴 打了这么多东西 |
[01:50] | I should be the idiot carrying them. | 我就应该自己拿 |
[01:53] | So, Sheppard was right, huh? | 看来Sheppard对于今晚的 |
[01:56] | About that hot date tonight. | 激情约会说得没错啊? |
[02:00] | I didn’t think it would be this far. | 我真没想到会有这么远 |
[02:09] | – Is it always this quiet? – Something is wrong. | 这里一直是这么安静吗? 出事了 |
[02:17] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[02:23] | Hello! | 有人吗! |
[02:27] | – Is anybody here? – Where is everyone? | 有人在吗? 大家都到哪去了? |
[02:30] | I do not know, | 我不知道 但是他们不是自愿离开的 |
[02:32] | but they did not leave of their own accord. | |
[02:35] | Are you saying they were attacked? | 你是说他们被攻击了? |
[02:39] | Or culled. | 或者是被洗劫了 消失 |
[03:48] | I thought the Wraith didn’t know about this planet. | 我以为Wraith不知道这个星球 |
[03:52] | That was my understanding as well. | 我也是这么想的 那么 他们怎么会… |
[03:56] | Well, then how could they just… | |
[03:59] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[04:14] | You know them? | 你认识他们? |
[04:17] | – We must leave. – Okay. | 我们必须离开 好的 |
[04:29] | Over here. | 到这里来 |
[04:35] | The weapons cache is too far. | 放武器的地方太远了 |
[04:37] | – What? – Better to make a run for the gate. | 什么? 我们最好逃到星门那边去 |
[04:41] | What are you looking for? | 你在… 你在找什么? |
[04:45] | Did you bring a weapon? | 你有带武器吗? |
[04:46] | No, that’s just medical supplies. Don’t you have a weapon? | 没有 只有医疗用品 你没有带武器? |
[04:51] | Just a knife. | 只有一把刀 |
[04:52] | I was coming to visit my people. I did not believe I would need a gun. | 我本来是来看望我的人民的 我没想到我会需要枪 |
[04:56] | – Who are those men? – Bola Kai. | 那些是什么人? |
[04:59] | – You know them? – I know of them. | 你认识他们? 我知道他们 |
[05:01] | The markings on their faces are distinctive to their tribe, | 他们脸上的标记是他们部落特有的 |
[05:04] | but I have never crossed paths with them, until now. | 但是我从没和他们交过锋… 知道现在 |
[05:09] | Are they dangerous? | 他们危险吗? |
[05:13] | Beyond dangerous. | 远远超过那个等级 |
[05:15] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[05:46] | – You all right? – I twisted my ankle. | 你没事吧? 我扭到了脚踝 |
[05:50] | – We have to keep moving. – Just hang on a sec. | 我们得继续走 等一小下 |
[05:52] | Is it broken? | 骨折了吗? |
[05:55] | No, I don’t think so. It’s probably just sprained. | 没有 我不觉得 可能只是扭伤 |
[06:01] | Leave the bag. It’s too heavy. | 把包丢在这 它太重了 |
[06:24] | Oh, God, what do we do? | 上帝 现在我们怎么办 |
[06:27] | It is too risky to return to the weapons cache. | 要返回放武器的地方太危险了 |
[06:29] | What weapons cache? | 什么地方? |
[06:31] | We gave my people guns | 我们给了我的族人一些枪 以让他们自卫 |
[06:33] | to protect themselves in the event they were raided. | |
[06:36] | What makes you think that the guns would still be there? | 你…你为什么觉得 那些枪还会在那? |
[06:38] | Wouldn’t that be the first thing those guys would steal? | 那些人不会首先就把他们偷走吗? |
[06:40] | If the Bola Kai stole them, they would be using them. | 如果Bola kai偷了枪 他们就会用的 |
[06:44] | But the weapons cache is too far, especially in your condition. | 但是放武器的地方太远了 尤其是在你这种情况下 |
[06:47] | And we have no idea how many more Bola Kai are out there. | 而且我们不知道 还有多少Bola kai在这 |
[06:55] | Our best option is to take out these guards by ourselves. | 我们最好的选择 是自己干掉这些守卫 |
[06:58] | Take them out? What are you talking about? How are we going to do that? | 干掉他们? 你在说什么啊? 我们怎么干掉他们? |
[07:01] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[07:04] | Hey, listen, I am not like you. I don’t know anything about fighting. | 嘿 我和你不一样 我完全不会战斗 |
[07:10] | Just do what I say. | 按我说的做就好了 |
[07:12] | I want to, believe me, but I don’t think I can. | 相信我 我也想 但是… 我不认为我可以 |
[07:15] | You must think otherwise. What we first need to do is create… | 你一定不能这么想 我们首先得创造一个… |
[07:52] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[07:56] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[07:58] | I’m sorry. | 我们抱歉 |
[07:59] | I know this is something for which you are unprepared. | 我知道你对这种事没有准备 |
[08:02] | I should be prepared, I know. | 我知道我应该有准备的 |
[08:04] | Unfortunately, I’m afraid things may get worse before they get better. | 不幸的是 我恐怕 事情暂时只会变得糟 |
[08:09] | Those guards will alert the others to our situation. | 那些守卫会向其他人发出警示 他们会追捕我们 |
[08:12] | They will hunt us. | |
[08:15] | The longer we avoid capture, the better our chances. | 我们躲得时间越长 生存的几率就越大 |
[08:19] | They will continue to guard the gate, yes, | 他们会继续把守星门 但是时间一长 Atlantis会发现我们迟到了 然后派出救援队 |
[08:22] | but in time, Atlantis will realize we are late | |
[08:24] | and they will send a rescue team. | |
[08:26] | But we’re not due back till tomorrow. | 但是我们应该是明天才回去的 |
[08:29] | It is therefore critical that we elude capture until then. | 所以在那之前我们必须逃避捕捉 |
[08:33] | What do you need to help your injury? | 你的伤要怎么处理? |
[08:35] | Well, I should probably wrap it, but the Ace bandages are in the medical kit. | 我应该包扎一下 但是绷带在医疗包里 |
[08:44] | The kit is on the way to the weapons cache. | 那包在到武器库的路上 |
[08:46] | Hopefully, it’ll still be where we… | 希望它还在我们放…. |
[08:52] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[08:53] | They are summoning the others, gathering them. | 他们在召集其他人了 |
[08:58] | The hunt is beginning. | 追捕已经开始了 |
[09:15] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[09:17] | – You must move quickly. – I will. | 你动作得快一点 我会的 |
[09:23] | Ibuprofen. Helps with the pain and swelling. | 布洛芬(Ibuprofen) 可以缓解疼痛和消肿 |
[09:26] | Yes. Dr. McKay uses them frequently, | 没错 McKay博士常用这个药 |
[09:30] | along with antihistamines, antacids, motion-sickness pills… | 还有抗组胺药 抗酸药 晕车药… |
[09:33] | You forgot the prescription I just wrote him for restless leg syndrome. | 你忘了说我刚开给他的 治疗不安腿综合征药 |
[09:38] | I’ve always been a wimp. I’ve a low threshold for pain. | 我一直是一个很软弱的人 很不能忍受疼痛 |
[09:42] | People often underestimate the level of discomfort they are capable of enduring. | 人们总是低估他们能忍受的不适 |
[09:47] | When I was a child, several of us were sent into the woods for 10 days alone. | 小时候 我和几个同伴一起 被送到森林里独自呆了10天 |
[09:52] | 10 days alone? | 独自呆了10天? |
[09:54] | It is a rite of passage among my people. | 这是我们民族的一种考验仪式 |
[09:56] | No food, no water, forced to survive on our own. | 没有食物 也没有水 被迫自己求生 |
[10:00] | None of us believed we could endure it, but all of us did. | 我们都不相信我们可以坚持 但是我们都做到了 |
[10:04] | I went to summer camp. | 我去过一个夏令营 |
[10:07] | There were other kids. | 那里还有其他的小孩 |
[10:09] | We had cabins, with beds, | 我们住在小木屋里 还有床睡 |
[10:14] | and electricity and food. | 有电有水 |
[10:16] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[10:19] | I didn’t even make it three days. | 我连3天都没有坚持下来 |
[10:20] | Got homesick, called my parents to come and get me. | 我想家了 于是打电话 叫我父母把我接回去了 |
[10:40] | The weapons cache? | 这是放武器的地方? |
[10:43] | Well, where are the weapons? I mean, obviously the Bola Kai don’t have them. | 那么武器去哪了? 很明显Bola kai没有拿走它们 |
[10:46] | My people must have needed them to fight off the attack. | 我的族人肯定需要它们来反击 |
[10:49] | But then why were they not successful? | 但是为什么他们没有成功呢? |
[10:51] | The Bola Kai’s weapons would have been no match against these. | Bola kai的武器跟这些肯定没法比 |
[10:59] | – Over there. – What? | – 那里 – 什么? |
[11:01] | There is a blind across the river. | 过了河有一个掩体 |
[11:02] | – A blind? – For hunting. It is well hidden. | 掩体? 为了打猎用的 隐蔽性很好 |
[11:05] | It will provide shelter for the night. | 可以用来做过夜的地方 |
[11:18] | We’re going to cross that? | 我们得过那个? |
[11:20] | It is the quickest way across. | 这是过河的最快的方法 |
[11:23] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. | 你肯定是在开玩笑吧 |
[11:28] | My people built it, it is quite safe. | 这是我的族人架的 很安全的 |
[11:30] | Oh, I’m… | 哦… |
[11:32] | I’m sure it is. It’s just… | 我也是这么觉得 只是… |
[11:35] | Well, my ankle, and… | 我… 我的脚踝 还有我内耳有病 |
[11:38] | I’ve also got this inner ear thing, | |
[11:41] | we call it “vertigo”, and… | 我们叫它眩晕症 然后… |
[11:44] | Oh, God, look at it. | 上帝呀 你看看吧 |
[11:48] | There comes a point in adversity when fear disappears, | 当不幸到达一定程度的时候 恐惧会消失 只留下求生的意念 |
[11:51] | leaving only the will to survive. | |
[11:53] | I know, it’s just, I don’t think I’m even | 我知道 只是我不觉得 我和那有一点点接近 |
[11:56] | remotely close to that point. | |
[12:00] | Fine. Stay here then. | 好吧 那就呆在这 |
[12:02] | Oh, well… Well, wait! I mean, I… | 哦 好啦 等等 我是说… |
[12:06] | I’m sure I could climb down and find | 我确定我可以爬下山然后找一处… |
[12:10] | a shallow spot in the river to cross. | 水中的浅滩过河 |
[12:12] | I mean, it might take me a little longer, but… Teyla? | 那可能会多花一点时间… Teyla? |
[12:18] | Teyla! | |
[12:21] | Oh, God. | 上帝呀 |
[12:24] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[12:28] | It’s perfectly safe. Perfectly safe. | 这个非常的安全 非常安全 |
[12:34] | Wobbly. Too wobbly. | 有点晃 很晃 |
[12:58] | Almost there. | 快到了… |
[13:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:45] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[13:53] | Maybe your people managed to make it to the gate and escape. | 也许你的人撑到了星门然后逃走了 |
[13:58] | – All of them? – Well, I don’t know, maybe. | 全部吗? 我不知道 也许吧 |
[14:02] | I mean, we haven’t found any bodies, right? | 我们没有找到任何尸体 对吧? |
[14:06] | From what you said, I doubt the Bola Kai would | 据你说的 我觉得Bola kai 不会花时间来埋他们的食物的 |
[14:10] | take the time to bury their victims. | |
[14:12] | No, they do not, | 他们不会 因为他们吃完以后 通常也就不剩下什么了 |
[14:15] | because when they are done with their victims, | |
[14:17] | usually very little remains. | |
[14:21] | What are you telling me, they’re cannibals? | 你说什么? 他们是吃人的吗? |
[14:25] | Teyla? | |
[15:11] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | 你没事吧? 没事 |
[15:14] | – Stay here. – What? Teyla, Teyla! | 呆在这 怎么了 Teyla? |
[16:26] | That’s one’s dead, but he’s still alive. | 那个死了 但是这个还活着 |
[16:38] | We cannot afford to take prisoners. | 我们不能收囚犯 |
[16:40] | Well, we could have tied him up and left him in the woods. | 我们可以… 把他们绑起来 然后遗弃在丛林里 |
[16:43] | Then the others would’ve found him and released him to rejoin the hunt. | 这样别人会发现他 然后释放他重新加入追捕 |
[16:50] | I know it is difficult to accept, but the fewer of them, | 我知道这个很难接受 但是他们 的数量越少我们存活的几率就越大 |
[16:52] | the better our chances at survival. | |
[17:17] | His hands are tied. He must have been a prisoner. | 他的手被绑起来了 他肯定是一个… 一个囚犯 |
[17:24] | He’s got a stab wound to his abdomen. Will you get me my medical kit? | 他的腹部有一个刺伤 你能把我的医疗包递给我吗? |
[17:27] | – We have to leave him. – What are you talking about? | 我们得把他留在这 你在说什么啊? |
[17:30] | – He’s one of your people. – He is not Athosian. | 他是你的族人 他不是Athosian |
[17:35] | But his clothes. | 但是他的衣服… |
[17:37] | I have never seen him before. | 我从没见过他 |
[17:38] | Well, he’s obviously not one of them, and if I don’t suture his wound, | 但明显他不是Bola kai 如果我不缝合他的伤口 他会流血而死的 |
[17:41] | he’s going to bleed to death. | |
[17:43] | More Bola Kai will be here very soon. | 很快会有更多的Bola kai出现 |
[17:45] | I know, but this won’t take long, okay, please? | 我知道 但这不会花很久的 好吗? 请你 |
[18:01] | Well, | |
[18:06] | I got the bleeding under control. | 我已经止住血了 |
[18:09] | If the wound doesn’t get infected, he should be okay. | 如果伤口不感染 他就会没事的 |
[18:12] | It will be dark soon. Stay here with him, I will find the blind. | 很快就要天黑了 你和他呆在一起 我去找掩体 |
[18:16] | – Uh, is it far? – No. | 会很远吗? 不远 |
[19:01] | – Did you find it? – Yes. | 找到了吗? 是的 |
[19:04] | – How is he? – Unconscious, but stable. | 他怎么样? 还在昏迷状态 但是已经稳定了 |
[19:08] | – Can he be moved? – Oh, I don’t know, he shouldn’t be. | 可以移动他吗? 我不知道 应该不行 |
[19:12] | His condition is precarious, I would hate to… | 他的情形很危险 我不愿意.. |
[19:14] | Yes, he can be moved. | 好吧 可以移动他 |
[19:25] | – Water from the river. – Thank you. | 从河里打来的水 谢谢你 |
[19:30] | I have laid traps around the perimeter. | 我已经在周围布了陷阱 |
[19:33] | If any Bola Kai come near, hopefully we will hear them before they discover us. | 如果有Bola kai接近 幸运的话 我们能在他找到我们之前听到他 |
[19:37] | Good. | 好的 |
[19:39] | How’s your ankle? | 你的脚踝怎么样了? |
[19:42] | The swelling’s not too bad. | 肿得不是很厉害 |
[19:44] | The pain’s eased up, thanks to the painkillers. | 多亏了止痛药 疼痛也好多了 |
[19:47] | If you wish to sleep, I can… | 如果你想睡觉 我可以… |
[19:51] | What? | 什么? |
[20:23] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[20:26] | Dinner. | 晚餐 |
[20:27] | They are attracted to the warmth of our bodies. | 他们被我们的体热吸引 |
[20:39] | The taste leaves much to be desired, but it will sustain you. | 味道不太好 但是可以维持生命 |
[20:42] | Oh, um… | 哦 啊… |
[20:43] | No, thanks, I’m not hungry. | 不用了 谢谢 我不饿 |
[20:45] | You should eat. | 你应该吃一点 |
[20:47] | This was my least favorite part of Survivor. | 这是我对求生最讨厌的一部分 |
[20:58] | He’s regaining consciousness. | 他清醒过来了 |
[21:04] | It’s okay. You’re safe now. | 没事的 你现在安全了 |
[21:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[21:09] | Nabel Golan | |
[21:12] | of the Genii. | |
[21:13] | The Genii? What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[21:16] | I was planted to work inside the Athosian community, | 我被被安插进Athosian中间… |
[21:21] | to gather intel. | 收集情报 |
[21:24] | What happened to them? | 他们发生了什么事? |
[21:26] | Dead. All of them. | 死了 全部都死了 |
[21:35] | Who killed my people? | 谁杀得他们? |
[21:38] | Wraith. | |
[21:39] | A culling. Entire settlement. | 洗劫了整个定居点 |
[21:42] | Not the Bola Kai? | 不是Bola kai? |
[21:44] | Bola Kai were the ones who told the Wraith about them. | Bola kai把他们的事告诉了Wraith |
[21:48] | The Bola Kai are Wraith worshipers? | Bola kai是Wraith崇拜者? |
[21:52] | I was able to escape during the attack, | 我逃过了攻击但是没法到达星门 |
[21:56] | but I was cut off from the gate. | |
[21:59] | Bola Kai were guarding it. | Bola kai在把守 |
[22:02] | They captured me. | 他们抓住了我 |
[22:04] | I have never seen you before. How long have you lived among my people? | 我从没见过你 你在我的族人间生活了多久了? |
[22:07] | I only arrived a few days ago. | 我是几天之前才到的 |
[22:18] | Where are you from? | 你们从哪来? |
[22:20] | She is a friend of mine from another world. | 她是我从另一个星球来的朋友 |
[22:23] | Your equipment, it looks ancestral. | 你的一起 看上去像是古人的 |
[22:25] | We discovered it in our travels. We have been away for some time, trading. | 我们在旅行途中发现的 我们离开了一段时间去做交易 |
[22:29] | Trading? | 交易? |
[22:31] | With who? | 和谁交易? |
[22:34] | If you are still seeking intel, | 如果你还在刺探情报 |
[22:37] | then you are wasting what few breaths you have remaining. | 你就是在浪费你仅剩的一点力气了 |
[22:41] | So, say, “Thank you for saving me,” and be done with this discussion. | 说”谢谢你们救了我” 然后我们的谈话就此结束 |
[22:48] | Thank you | 谢谢… |
[22:50] | for saving me. | 你们救了我 |
[23:07] | You have not slept all night. | 你一个晚上都没睡 |
[23:10] | With people trying to kill us | 有人在追杀我们 附近还有 会遁地的动物 我怎么睡得着? |
[23:12] | and creatures crawling around under the ground? | |
[23:17] | Not to mention I’m starving. | 更不用说我是多么饿 |
[23:25] | Not that starving. | 不是这种饿 |
[23:27] | – It will give you strength. – It’ll make me puke. | 这个能给你力量 这个会使我呕吐 |
[23:31] | You do not believe you are capable of eating it, and so you do not. | 你不相信你有能力吃下它 所以你不吃 |
[23:36] | No, I think it’s disgusting and so I do not. | 不 我认为它很恶心 所以才不吃 |
[23:43] | I have a friend like you, afraid to challenge himself. | 我有一个朋友和你很像 害怕挑战自己 |
[23:47] | I’m not afraid of challenges. | 我不是害怕挑战 |
[23:51] | I signed up to be chief of medicine on an expedition in a whole other galaxy. | 我报名做了一个 跨星系探险队的首席医生 |
[23:56] | That’s about as challenging as it gets. | 这是最具有挑战性的事了 但是吃这么粗劣的食物? |
[23:58] | But eating gross food? | |
[24:01] | Sorry, but that’s where I draw the line. | 对不起 我绝对是要区别对待的 |
[24:05] | Fair enough. | 很好 |
[24:35] | See? | 看见了 |
[24:37] | No puking. | 没有吐哦 |
[24:39] | Yet. | 嗯 |
[24:44] | So, this friend of yours, | 那么你的这个朋友… |
[24:48] | one of your team members? | 是你队里的成员吗? |
[24:51] | A certain uptight astrophysicist, maybe? | 也许是某个保守的天体物理学家? |
[24:55] | No. | 不是 |
[24:56] | Athosian. | 是一个Athosian |
[24:59] | His name is Kanaan. | 他叫Kanan |
[25:01] | A natural leader, but he is unaware of it, | 一个天生的领袖 但是被天生的过虑所累 |
[25:05] | burdened by an overly cautious nature. | 自己不觉得(自己是个领袖) |
[25:10] | He’s more than a friend, isn’t he? | 他不仅仅是一个朋友吧? |
[25:13] | He’s the one you were coming to see. | 他就是你要见的人 |
[25:16] | The hot date. | 那个”激情约会” |
[25:19] | I’m sorry. It’s none of my business. I should just learn to shut up. | 抱歉 这不关我的事 我应该学者闭嘴的 |
[25:24] | We have known each other since childhood, | 我们从小就认识 |
[25:27] | but only recently kindled more than a friendship. | 但是最近才发展到超越友谊的程度 |
[25:36] | I have not told anyone yet. | 我还没有告诉任何人呢 |
[25:41] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:45] | We need more water. | 我们需要更多的水 |
[26:10] | We have to leave. | 我们得走了 |
[26:13] | – What happened? – Can you walk? | 发生了什么? 你可以走路吗? |
[26:16] | I don’t even think he can stand. | 我认为他站都站不起来 |
[26:17] | Very soon, many more Bola Kai will be here. | 很快 很多Bola kai就会到达这里 |
[26:19] | It’s all right. I can walk. | 没事的 我可以走 |
[26:27] | – Mr. Freeze, no, King Tut. – Wrong on both. | Mr. Freeze 不对 是King Tut (以下五人皆是蝙蝠侠电视剧中人物) |
[26:30] | Otto Preminger was Mr. Freeze. Victor Buono was King Tut. | 两个都错了 Otto Breminger演的是Mr. Freeze Victor Buono是King Tut |
[26:33] | – Vincent Price was Egghead. – Egghead, right. | Vincent Price是Egghead Egghead 没错 |
[26:35] | – Okay, so, Cliff Robertson? – Oh, I know this one. | 那好 Cliff Robertson是? 我我知道这个 他演牛仔的对吧? 嘿 |
[26:38] | – Played the cowboy, right? Hey. | |
[26:40] | Teyla and Keller get back? | Teyla和Keller回来了吗? |
[26:42] | – I haven’t heard from them yet. – They’re late. | 我还没有听到他们的消息呢 他们迟到了 |
[26:44] | – Doesn’t sound like Teyla. – No, it doesn’t. | 这听上去不像Teyla的作风 一点也不像 |
[26:46] | Well, she had that big feast last night. | 她昨晚吃了个大餐 |
[26:48] | Maybe she did too much celebrating and needs to sleep it off. | 也许她玩过头了 需要多睡点觉 |
[26:51] | Yeah, that sounds like Teyla. | 嗯 这听上去很像Teyla |
[26:54] | Let’s give her a call. | 我们呼叫她一下 |
[26:57] | – Shame. – What is? | – 什么东西? 他扮演的那个反派 Shame |
[26:59] | Cliff Robertson. The villain he played, Shame. | |
[27:01] | Very good. Shelley Winters. | 很好 Shelley Winters |
[27:03] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你们两个在说什么啊? |
[27:07] | I need to rest. | 我得休息一下 |
[27:20] | He is slowing us down, and he is making your ankle injury worse. | 他在拖累我们 而且使你的脚伤更严重了 |
[27:24] | Well, if we leave him behind, the Bola Kai are going to capture him. | 如果我们把他丢在这 Bola kai会抓住他的 |
[27:26] | If we continue this way, we will all be captured. | 如果继续这样 我们都会被抓住的 |
[27:35] | Look, I’m the first to admit | 我承认我对某些事不太在行 |
[27:38] | I’m not very good at certain things. | |
[27:41] | I’m not athletic, | 我不会运动 我不能烧饭 你都不会愿意听我弹钢琴 |
[27:44] | I can’t cook, | |
[27:45] | you don’t even want to hear me try to play the piano. | |
[27:48] | But I do think I’m a pretty good judge of character, | 但是我想我很会看人 |
[27:51] | and I know that you would never sacrifice an innocent man, | 我知道你绝对不会为了就自己 |
[27:55] | not even if he was a complete stranger, to save yourself. | 牺牲一个无辜的人 即使他是一个陌生人 |
[27:59] | Which means, the only reason you would even suggest it, would be because of me. | 也就是说你提出这个意见 完全是为了我 |
[28:03] | I brought you here. This is my responsibility. | 我带你来的 这是我的责任 |
[28:06] | – Lf anything should happen to you… – I signed up for this, all right? | 如果你有什么不测… 我自己报名的 对吧? |
[28:10] | All of it. | 全部的这些事 |
[28:12] | I may not have had any idea what I was getting into, | 我也许本来没有 任何概念我会面对什么 |
[28:15] | but that makes me no different from anybody else on Atlantis. | 但是这不会使我 区别于Atlantis上的任何人 |
[28:20] | – I’m glad you feel that way. – Oh, yeah, I know, I know. | 我很高兴你这么想 我知道… |
[28:22] | Before this is all over, I’m going to have to find all the courage I can muster. | 但在事情结束之前 我要尽量鼓足勇气 |
[28:27] | Actually, | 事实上 |
[28:29] | you’re going to need to find it right now. | 你现在就要 |
[28:32] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝 |
[28:59] | Teyla! | |
[29:14] | Teyla, this is Atlantis, do you read? | Teyla Atlantis呼叫 收到吗? |
[29:19] | Teyla, this is Sheppard, come in. | Teyla 我是Sheppard 回话 |
[29:22] | – She wouldn’t turn off her radio. – No, she wouldn’t. | 她绝不会关掉对讲机的 她不会的 |
[29:27] | Calling anyone in the Athosian settlement, this is Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard. | 呼叫Athosian定居点的任何人 这是John Sheppard中校 |
[29:31] | Do you copy? | 收到吗? |
[29:33] | Teyla, this is Sheppard, please respond. | Teyla 这是Sheppard 请回话… |
[29:49] | What are they going to do to us? | 他们要对我们怎么样? |
[29:53] | They will try to extricate information. | 我们会试着获取信息 |
[29:56] | We must tell them nothing. | 我们什么都不能说 |
[30:00] | Dr. Keller, the lives of everyone in Atlantis are at stake. | Keller医生 Atlantis里的 每一个人都有生命危险 |
[30:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:15] | Where are you from? | 你从哪来? |
[30:17] | What? | 什么? |
[30:18] | Your home? | 你的家在那? |
[30:22] | Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. | Chippewa Falls 威斯康星州 |
[30:26] | A little town. | 一个小镇 |
[30:28] | – Do you have any family? – Just my dad. | 你有家人吗? 只有我爸爸了 |
[30:32] | – My mom died a few years back. – I’m sorry. | 我妈妈几年前死了 抱歉 |
[30:36] | You must miss him. | 你一定很想他 |
[30:40] | I’m all he’s got left. | 我是他仅剩的东西了 |
[30:42] | Then you must do everything you can to survive, | 那么你必须要尽可能去求生 去返回家园 |
[30:46] | to return home. | |
[30:48] | You must… | 你必须… |
[30:53] | You will survive. | 你会活下来的 |
[30:55] | You will return home. Do you understand? | 你会活着回家的 你听懂了嘛? |
[31:16] | Who are you? | 你们是谁? |
[31:18] | I am Athosian. | 我是Athosian |
[31:26] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[31:28] | I do not care what you believe. | 我不管你相信什么 |
[31:35] | The longer you are silent, the worse it will be for you. | 你越不讲话 就会越惨 |
[31:39] | I told you, we are Athosian, | 我告诉过你 我们是Athosian 你会为你对 我的人民所做的一切付出代价 |
[31:43] | and you will suffer for what you have done to our people. | |
[31:46] | – What we’ve done? – You murdered them, an entire village. | 我们做的一切? 你谋杀了他们 一整个村庄 |
[31:50] | That village was deserted when we arrived. | 我们到的时候那个村庄已经没人了 |
[31:52] | Deserted because it was culled by the Wraith, | 没人了是因为那里被 你们带来的Wraith洗劫了 |
[31:55] | Wraith who were brought here by you. | |
[31:57] | – Do you know who we are? – You are Bola Kai. | 你知道我们是谁吗? 你们是Bola kai |
[32:00] | Then you know we are hunted by the Wraith, like everyone else. | 那你知道我们像 其他人一样都被Wraith捕杀 |
[32:03] | Unless you are Wraith worshipers. | 除非你们是Wraith崇拜者 |
[32:09] | Get her out of here! | 把她带出去 |
[32:20] | I’m willing to spare her life | 我会饶了她一命 如果你告诉我你是谁 |
[32:23] | if you tell me who you are. | |
[32:44] | – Did you tell them anything? – They said they would kill you. | 你有告诉他们什么吗? 他们说他们会杀了你的 |
[32:48] | You told them about Atlantis? | 你和他们说了Atlantis的事? |
[32:50] | No. | 没有 |
[32:52] | I… | 我… |
[32:54] | I gave them a gate address, an uninhabited planet, just to throw them off, | 我给了他们一个无人的星球的地址 只是调虎离山 就像你说的 为我们赢得一些时间 |
[32:59] | buy us more time, like you said. | |
[33:06] | I don’t think they’re Wraith worshipers. | 我不觉得他们是Wraith崇拜者 |
[33:10] | That guy in there, he seemed genuinely surprised when you accused him | 那个人被你指控帮助Wraith 的时候真的很惊讶 |
[33:14] | of working with the Wraith. Why would he deny it if it was true? | 如果这是实情 他为什么会否认? |
[33:18] | I would think that would provide an even more effective threat to get us to talk. | 我认为他承认以后就可以 更好地威胁我们讲出实情 |
[33:22] | So, they just happened to arrive here moments after the settlement was culled? | 那难道他们正好就在 定居点刚被洗劫以后来到了这里? |
[33:26] | I find that a coincidence. | 我觉得这太巧合了 |
[33:31] | Something just came through the portal, a flying ship of some kind, | 有东西刚从大门里通过 是一种飞船 |
[33:34] | but it disappeared before we could do anything. | 但是在我们能反应之前就消失了 |
[33:36] | You two, watch them. | 你们两个 看住他们 |
[33:39] | The rest of you, get your weapons and come with me! | 剩下的人 拿上武器跟我来 |
[33:43] | Not much longer. | 我们不用等多久了 |
[33:49] | Those guys guarding the gates certainly don’t look Athosian. | 把守星门的人看上去 肯定不是Athosian |
[33:52] | – They’re Bola Kai. – What? | 他们是Bola kai – 什么人? – 是一个武士部落 很残忍 喜欢挑起战争 尤其是对和平的部落 |
[33:53] | It’s a warrior tribe. Ruthless. | |
[33:55] | They like picking fights, especially with tribes who are peaceful. | |
[33:58] | Great, just what we need, another bad guy. | 太好了 正是我们需要的 另一帮坏蛋 |
[34:00] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[34:01] | – They’re primitive. We can handle them. – Define “primitive. “ | 他们很原始 我们可以搞定他们的 定义一下”原始” |
[34:04] | – Clubs and arrows. – Hey, arrows can hurt. | 木棍和弓箭 嘿 弓箭是可以伤人的 |
[34:06] | Only if you’re stupid enough to get hit in the ass with one. | 只有在你笨到 可以让屁股中箭的时候 |
[34:09] | Life signs? | 生命信号? |
[34:10] | All over the place, but mostly in the woods. | 到处都是 绝大多数在森林里 |
[34:12] | It’s hard to get a visual from up here. | 这里很难看得清楚 |
[34:14] | We’ll have to go on foot, then. Gear up, boys. | 好吧 我们得徒步行进 带上装备 伙计们 |
[34:17] | If these guys want a fight, happy to give it to them. | 如果这些家伙想要战斗 就好好地和他们干一架 |
[34:34] | John? | |
[34:38] | Nabel! | |
[34:40] | Move back. | 后退 |
[34:46] | Where did you get the gun? | 你的枪是从哪来的? |
[34:48] | The Athosians were not the only ones with a hidden cache of weapons. | Athosian不是唯一会藏武器的民族 |
[34:51] | The Bola Kai captured me before I could get to mine. | Bola kai在我到达我 放武器的地方之前把我抓住了 |
[34:59] | We need to get moving. They no doubt heard the gunfire. | 我们得快点走 他们肯定听到了枪声 |
[35:15] | – They coming? – It does not appear so. | 他们追来了吗? 看上去没有 |
[35:17] | I believe it is safe to rest. | 我觉得可以安全的休息了 |
[35:22] | Thank you for coming for us. | 谢谢你来救我们 |
[35:25] | You saved my life. I figured I’d return the favor. | 你们救了我 我觉得我应该还你们人情 |
[35:29] | – I thought you were dead. – Well, I can’t die yet. | 我以为你死了 我还不能死呢 |
[35:32] | I have far too many questions I need answers to first. | 我有太多的问题需要求解 |
[35:36] | We could start with you giving me the gate address to Atlantis. | 我们可以从你告诉我 Atlantis的星门地址开始 |
[35:44] | I got life signs, there, there, there, and there. | 我检测到生命信号 这边 这边 这边 还有这边 |
[35:48] | – Oh, that really narrows it down. – That way. | 这真是缩小范围了 这边走 |
[35:51] | – Really, why? – No reason. | 真的? 为什么? 没有理由 |
[35:54] | Good enough for me. Let’s go. | 对我来说足够了 我们走 |
[35:59] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[36:00] | Just give me the address and I’ll let you go. I promise. | 告诉我地址 我就放你们走 我保证 |
[36:05] | I see you’re not as badly wounded as I thought. | 看来你的伤没有我想象的那么严重 |
[36:08] | Oh, it’s bad. | 哦 伤很严重 |
[36:10] | I just have a high tolerance for pain. | 只是我很能忍受疼痛 |
[36:12] | The address, and I’ll let you go, both of you. | 告诉我地址 然后我就让你们走 |
[36:16] | You’re lying. | 你在骗人 |
[36:18] | You’re not Genii, are you? | 你不是Genii 对吧? |
[36:20] | We have an understanding with them. | 我们和他们有共识 |
[36:23] | They wouldn’t need to resort to these tactics in order to contact us. | 他们不会依靠这种手段来联系我们 |
[36:28] | All right, so that part wasn’t true, | 好吧 那一部分不是真的 但我确实被Bola kai抓住了 |
[36:30] | but I was captured by the Bola Kai. | |
[36:33] | You’re the Wraith worshiper. | 你是Wraith崇拜者 |
[36:35] | You’re the one responsible for the death of the Athosians. | 是你造成了那些Athosian的死 |
[36:41] | – Unless I lied about that as well. – What do you mean, they’re not dead? | 除非…我在这个上面撒谎了 你什么意思? 他们没有死? |
[36:45] | Give me the gate address and I’ll gladly tell you everything. | 告诉我地址 然后我会 很乐意地告诉你一切 |
[37:12] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[37:13] | Untie me. | 解开我 |
[37:18] | Get out of the way. | 让开 |
[37:19] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[37:21] | I’ll shoot you. | 我会开枪的 |
[37:23] | No, you won’t. | 你不会的 |
[37:25] | You don’t have it in you. | 你的本性不是这样的 |
[37:26] | You’re a doctor, a healer, | 你是一个医生 一个治疗者 |
[37:30] | not a killer. | 不是一个杀手 |
[37:33] | You’re right, I am a healer, | 你说的没错 我是一个治疗者 |
[37:36] | but first I need something to heal. | 但是首先我得有东西治 |
[37:53] | What happened to my people? | 我的人怎么了? |
[37:56] | What happened to them? | 他们怎么了? |
[38:26] | – You okay? – Yeah. | 你没事吧? 没事 |
[38:28] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[38:29] | My people, they are gone. | 我的人 他们不见了 |
[38:32] | What are you talking about? All of them? What happened? | 你说什么? 都不见了? 怎么回事? |
[38:36] | Nabel! | |
[38:41] | – Where did he go? – I didn’t see. | 他去哪了? 我没看见 |
[38:43] | Who are you talking about? | 你们在说谁啊? |
[38:46] | McKAY: Not arrows! We need to move! Come on! | 是箭! 我们得离开了! |
[38:48] | Go! | 快点 我们走! |
[39:07] | Well? | |
[39:09] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[39:11] | I am fine. | 我没事 |
[39:13] | Dr. Keller insists I remain in bed. She fears I have a concussion. | Keller医生坚持让我卧床 她害怕我有脑震荡 |
[39:17] | Well, you should listen to her. | 你应该听她的 |
[39:20] | We just got back from New Athos. | 我们刚从New Athos回来 |
[39:22] | The Bola Kai are all gone. | Bola kai都走了 |
[39:24] | Must have scared them off. | 我们肯定把他们吓怕了 |
[39:26] | Rodney’s got teams going out there | Rodney已经带人去搜集 你的族人的线索 |
[39:28] | to collect clues about what happened to your people. | |
[39:30] | Did you find Nabel? | 你们有找到Nabel 吗? |
[39:33] | Searched the entire planet, no life signs. | 搜遍了整个星球 没有生命信号 |
[39:36] | He must have escaped through the gate. | 他肯定是从星门逃走了 |
[39:38] | Or more likely, he’s lying dead somewhere. | 或者更有可能的是 他暴尸荒野了 |
[39:40] | He knows what happened to my people. | 他知道我的族人发生了什么 |
[39:44] | – I will find them. – I know you will. | 我会找到他们的 我知道你会的 而且我们会帮助你 但是你现在得休息 恢复体力 |
[39:46] | And we’re going to help you, but you got to rest and get your strength back. | |
[39:50] | Whoever did this will pay. | 不管这是谁做的 他都要复出代价 |
[39:52] | I will make certain of it. | 我保证 |
[39:58] | Hey, Doc, how you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 医生 |
[40:00] | Oh, it’s just a sprain. I’ll be fine. | 只是扭伤 我会没事的 |
[40:04] | Why is it that you are allowed to resume working and I am not? | 为什么你可以恢复工作 但是我不行? |
[40:07] | Because I didn’t take half the beating you did. | 因为我没参与那么多打斗 |
[40:10] | – I have suffered worse. – Yeah, well, I believe you, | 我经历过更糟糕的情况 我相信你 但是你在我的地盘上 你就得听我的 |
[40:12] | but you’re on my turf now, so you have to listen to me. | |
[40:16] | I’ll check in on you later. | 我晚些再来看你 |
[40:21] | So, | 那么… |
[40:23] | I got permission to go home for a few days of R&R. | 我得到许可回家休几天假 (R&R=美国军队每年5天之假期) |
[40:26] | God bless that Intergalactic Gate Bridge, huh? | 上帝保佑那个跨星系星门桥能用 |
[40:30] | Anyway, | 不管怎么样 |
[40:32] | I get to see my dad, | 我得去看看我爸爸 |
[40:36] | and I have you to thank for that. | 为这个我得谢谢你 |
[40:43] | How long must I stay here? | 我在这要住多久? |
[40:46] | About another day or so. | 再有一两天吧 |
[40:49] | I told you, I feel fine. I do not have a concussion. | 我告诉过你了 我没事 我没有脑震荡 |
[40:53] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[40:55] | You don’t. | 你没有 |
[40:57] | Teyla, I’ve looked over your test results. | Teyla 我看过你的检测结果了 |
[41:02] | There’s something we need to talk about. | 我有件事要和你谈谈… 结束 |