时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Hey! | |
[00:21] | Hey, is anyone there? | 有人吗? |
[00:23] | Look, I need some help in here! | 我需要帮忙 |
[00:36] | All right, look. | 好吧 听好 |
[00:38] | I know you’re probably panicking right now, | 我知道你现在很恐慌 但是你没时间了 |
[00:40] | but there is no time for that. | |
[00:41] | You need to focus. I’m sure you’re wondering | 你需要集中注意力 我肯定你在想 是谁把你绑到了桌子上 |
[00:44] | who tied you to the desk. | |
[00:45] | Look, the truth is, it was you. | 事实上 是你自己 |
[00:48] | I mean, me. | 我是说 是我 |
[00:51] | I did it ’cause I needed you to get this message. | 我这样做是因为 你需要你看到这个消息 |
[00:54] | It would take too long to give you the full explanation, | 没时间给你详细解释 |
[00:56] | and you wouldn’t remember it anyway, | 而且反正你也记不得 |
[00:57] | so you’re just going to have to trust me on this. | 那你就只能相信我了 |
[00:59] | Now, you’ll find a knife | 现在 你可以在椅子下面 找到一把刀 用它把你自己解开 |
[01:02] | taped to the underside of your chair. Find it, and cut yourself loose. | |
[01:10] | Now, I need you to listen. | 现在… 我需要你仔细听 |
[01:12] | It is vitally important that you find this woman. | 你必须要找到这个女的 |
[01:22] | I don’t know where she is, but you have to find her. | 我不知道她在哪 但是你得找到她 |
[01:24] | She can help. Check the mess hall, | 她可以帮助你 |
[01:26] | or maybe they took her to the Bridge, I don’t know. | 检查一下餐厅 也许他们把她 带到了禁闭室 我不清楚 |
[01:27] | You just have to keep looking. Don’t worry about anything else. | 但你一定要一直找下去 不要管其他事 还有看在上帝的份上 不要相信任何人 你要赶快找到她 如果你不成功 几百人会死去 包括你 14小时前 |
[01:31] | And for God’s sake, don’t trust anyone. Just find her and do it fast, | |
[01:34] | because if you don’t, hundreds of people are going to die, including you. | |
[02:53] | Katie? | |
[02:55] | Rodney! Hey, what are you doing here? | 你到这来做什么? |
[02:58] | Well, I heard you were back, and I hadn’t seen you for a while so… | 我们很长时间没见面了 听说你回来了 所以 |
[03:00] | Yeah, I know. We have this whole new mainland to explore, | 我知道 我们有一整个大陆要探索 |
[03:03] | and I’ve been bringing back samples all week. | 我们一整个星期都在收集样本 |
[03:05] | So I see. Anything interesting? | 我懂了有什么有意思的东西吗? |
[03:08] | Well, it’s all pretty similar to what we found back on Lantea. | 和我们在Lantia上发现的差不多 |
[03:10] | – We found a few new species. – Mmm. | 不过我们找到了几个新物种 |
[03:12] | Oh, which reminds me, I’ve got a surprise for you. | 哦 这到提醒我了 我给你准备了一个惊喜 |
[03:21] | I found this guy hiding in some shrubbery. | 我发现这个家伙 藏在一个灌木丛后面 |
[03:25] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[03:26] | Well, it doesn’t have a name yet, but I’m thinking of calling it | 它还没有名字 但是我想叫它… |
[03:30] | Rodneyana villosa. After you. | 以你的名字命名的 |
[03:34] | – Really? What… You can do that? – Yeah. | 真的? 你…你可以? 嗯 |
[03:39] | Be careful. The bristles will pierce skin. | 小心 上面的刺能穿透皮肤 |
[03:43] | Oh. | |
[03:44] | Anyway, look, I wondered if I could, you know, tear you away from all of this | 不管怎样 我想我能不能 把你从这里带走去吃个午餐? |
[03:47] | long enough to have some lunch. | |
[03:49] | – I would… I would love to… – Oh. | 哦 我很乐意 但是… 我我想我生病了 |
[03:51] | …but I think I’m coming down with something. | |
[03:55] | I have a headache, and I’ve had a few dizzy spells, | 我头很痛 有时会头晕 |
[03:57] | so I was thinking of going down to the infirmary. | 所以我想去一下医务室 |
[04:00] | Oh… | 哦… |
[04:02] | Well, I’ll come with you. | 那 我陪你去吧 |
[04:04] | No, Rodney, you don’t have to do that. | 哦 不用了 Rodney 你不必陪我 |
[04:06] | I know how much you hate being around sick people. | 我知道你很讨厌接近病人 |
[04:08] | Oh… No, really, it’s fine. | 不 没关系的 |
[04:12] | – That is so sweet. Thanks. – After you. | 哦 那太好了 谢谢 你先走 |
[04:23] | Dr. Brown. | Brown博士… |
[04:25] | I see you’ve brought my number one patient. | 你把我最重要的病人带来了 |
[04:26] | What? Oh, no, we’re not here for me this time. I’m here for her. | 什么 不是 我们不是为我来的 我是..为她来的 |
[04:29] | – Yeah. – Oh, okay. Well, what can I do for you? | 那好 我能怎么帮助你? |
[04:31] | Well, I’ve got this really bad headache that won’t go away, and I… | 我的头很痛而且总是不好 还有我有点头晕 |
[04:34] | I feel kind of dizzy. | |
[04:37] | – When did you first notice it? – Sometime this morning. Why? | 你什么时候发现的? 今天早上 怎么了? |
[04:40] | Well, because you’re the fourth person to come in here | 你是第四个因为这种症状 来找这的人了 植物学部的第二个 |
[04:42] | with those exact symptoms, | |
[04:43] | and the second person from the botany department. | |
[04:47] | – Gerald? Hey. – Who’s that? | 嗨… 那是谁? |
[04:50] | Gerald Baxter. He’s on my team. You’ve met him before. | Gerald Baxter 她是我的队员 你见过他的 |
[04:54] | He’s got the bug collection. | 他是收集虫子的那个 记得? |
[04:57] | Oh. Sure, right, yeah. I remember now. | 哦 当然 对 我现在记得了 |
[05:00] | Well, I’m going to need to take some blood. You, too, Doctor. | 我需要采一些血样 还有你的 博士 |
[05:03] | – What? – Lf there is something going around, | 什么? 如果有病在传播的话 你可能也暴露了 |
[05:05] | you might have been exposed to it as well. | |
[05:08] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:10] | Major Dorsey and his team just returned from M6R-214. | Dorsey少校和他的小队 刚从M6R-214回来 |
[05:14] | They examined the debris field above the planet | 他们检查了星球上的岩石碎片带 而且发现了一两艘 复制者飞船的碎片 |
[05:16] | and found the parts from one, possibly two, Replicator ships. | |
[05:19] | It was just a matter of time before the Wraith got organized | Wraith组织起来进行还击 只是时间问题了 我想也是 |
[05:21] | – and started hitting back. – I suppose. | |
[05:23] | They did defeat the Ancients, after all. | 他们毕竟打败了古人 |
[05:26] | The Replicators may look like the Ancients, and they may use the same technology, | 复制者看上去像古人 他们使用一样的科技 |
[05:29] | but they’re going to be a lot tougher to put down. | 要打倒他们要困难的多 |
[05:30] | Colonel Carter, come in, please. | Carter上校 请回话 |
[05:33] | Go ahead, Doctor. | 请讲 医生 |
[05:34] | I’ve got a situation developing. Be advised I’ve imposed a quarantine | 我这有一个情况 通知您我已经在医务室 这一层进行了隔离 |
[05:38] | on the entire infirmary level. | |
[05:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[05:41] | Eleven patients have shown up here in the last hour | 过去的一小时内出现了 11名头痛和头晕的病人 其中8人是刚从大陆回来的队员 |
[05:43] | complaining of headache and dizziness. Eight of them are from the survey teams | |
[05:47] | that just got back from the mainland. | |
[05:48] | Any idea what’s wrong with them? | 知道是什么病吗? |
[05:50] | I ran some blood tests, and found a bacteria I’ve never seen before. | 我进行了血液检测并找到了 一种我从没见过的细菌 |
[05:53] | I’m checking it against the Ancient database. | 我正在检索古人的数据库 |
[05:55] | – What do you want us to do? – Well, the first thing we need to do | 你要我们怎么做? 首先我们要隔离 所有去过大陆的人 |
[05:58] | is isolate everyone that went to the mainland, | |
[06:00] | and have them report to Dr. Neves in the auxiliary med lab for testing. | 然后把他们送到辅助医学实验室 的Neves博士处做测试 |
[06:03] | Will do. Keep us posted. | 知道了 有消息及时通知我么 |
[06:04] | More test results. You and I are both infected. So’s Dr. McKay. | 更多的检测结果 你我都感染了 McKay博士也是 |
[06:08] | The good news is the most advanced case | 好消息是最先发病的病例 只显示出温和的感冒似的症状 |
[06:09] | is still only showing mild, flu-like symptoms. | |
[06:12] | – Maybe it won’t get any worse than that. – Yeah, let’s hope so. | 也许病情不会再恶化了 希望如此 现时 |
[06:22] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[06:38] | Hey. Hey, wake up. | 嘿 起来 |
[06:41] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? 我…我不知道 |
[06:42] | I don’t know. | |
[06:44] | What are you doing? You’re not a soldier. | 你在做什么? 你不是军人 |
[06:48] | If you say so. | 你说什么就是什么了 |
[06:51] | – You should come with me. It’s safe. – No, slow down. What’s going on here? | 你应该和我来 这样安全点 不 等一下 这里发生了什么? |
[06:55] | It’s the soldiers. They’re after us. If they catch us, they’ll take us away. | 是那些军人弄的 他们在找我们 如果他们抓住我们 他们会把我们带走 |
[06:57] | Take us where? What soldiers? What is this place? | 带到哪? 什么军人? 这是什么地方? 你能闭嘴吗? 军人会听见我们的! |
[06:59] | Will you shut up? The soldiers will hear us. | |
[07:01] | What the hell is going on here? Why can’t I remember anything? | 这里到底发生了什么事? 为什么我什么都记不得了? |
[07:03] | I don’t know. No one can. No one can. | 我不知道 没人记得 没人? |
[07:06] | – You’ve seen others? – Yes, one or two others. | 你看见过其他认了? 是的 除了那些军人以外 还有一两个人 她呢? 她在吗? |
[07:09] | – Apart from the soldiers. – What about her? Was she there? | |
[07:11] | – No. – I have to find her. | 不在 我得找到她 |
[07:14] | – Why? – I don’t know. It’s important. | 为什么? 我不知道 (但)这事很重要 |
[07:16] | Look, the soldiers probably have her by now, okay? | 听着 军人现在很可能抓住她了 |
[07:18] | – Well, can we ask them? – Are you crazy? | 那 我们可以问他们吗? 你疯了吗? |
[07:20] | If the soldiers see you, they shoot you, they take you away. | 如果那些军人看见你的话 他们会朝你开枪 然后把你带走 |
[07:22] | Again with the taking away. | 又是”被带走” |
[07:23] | Look, you should come hide with me. It’s safe. | 你应该和我一起躲起来 这样安全点 |
[07:25] | – I can’t, I have to keep looking. – Fine, suit yourself. | 我不能 我得继续找 好吧 随便你 |
[07:27] | If you get yourself killed, I don’t care. | 如果你把你自己弄死了 我才不管呢 |
[07:38] | It started suddenly, and then it just… Just stopped. | (10小时前) 它开始得很突然 然后就… 停止了 |
[07:42] | – Okay, well, I appreciate you telling me. – Aren’t you going to do anything? | 好的 很高兴你能告诉我 你不应该做点什么吗? |
[07:45] | To be honest, I don’t see how it’s relevant. | 老实说 我没看出 这(和这个病)有什么关联 |
[07:47] | Well, it’s a new symptom. I thought it might be important. | 这是一个新症状 我以为会很重要的 |
[07:49] | I don’t see how a tingling sensation in your knees | 我不觉得”膝盖的酸痛感” 和这个病有什么关系 尤其是在你是唯一一个 有这个感觉的情况下 |
[07:52] | relates to this condition, especially since you’re the only one experiencing it. | |
[07:55] | Yeah, but so far. I’m just saying, we don’t know anything about this disease. | 但是目前 我们对这个病一无所知 |
[08:00] | Look, the best thing for you to do right now | 你现在能做的是放松 好吗? 然后让我工作 |
[08:01] | is try to relax, okay? And let me do my work. | |
[08:13] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | 给你 谢谢 |
[08:21] | What did Dr. Keller say? | Keller医生怎么说? |
[08:22] | Oh, she’s going to take it into consideration, | 哦 她会… 考虑的 |
[08:26] | thanked me for my input and… How you doing? | 她感谢我提供信息 还有… 你怎么样? |
[08:27] | Thanked me for my input and… How you doing? | |
[08:30] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[08:32] | Well, Dr. Keller’s got her team working pretty hard. | Keller让她的小队很奋力的工作 |
[08:33] | I’m sure they’re trying a bunch of stuff. | 我确定他们在试验很多东西 |
[08:35] | I’m sure they’ll come up with a way to beat this thing in no time. | 我确定他们很快会找到治疗的方法 |
[08:41] | – Seriously, are you okay? – It’s… My headache. | 说实话 你没事吧? 是我的头疼 |
[08:45] | It’s getting worse. | 现在越来越严重了 |
[08:46] | All right, look, is there anything I can do? | 我能做什么吗? |
[08:49] | Could you ask the nurse to bring me some tea? | 你能 嗯… 叫护士给我一些茶吗? |
[08:53] | Well, what’s wrong with this one? | 这杯怎么了? |
[08:57] | Oh, yeah. Right. | 哦… 对 |
[09:05] | Marie? What’s… What’s going on? | Marie 怎么… 怎么了? |
[09:07] | I don’t know. I just got really dizzy. | 我不知道 我就是有点头晕 |
[09:15] | Are you telling us that the infection has breached hazmat protocol? | 你是说这个病可以透过防化服? |
[09:18] | I’m not entirely sure. | 我不完全确定 |
[09:20] | It’s possible she could have been previously exposed, | 有可能她之前已经暴露了 |
[09:23] | but that would mean it’s already spread much farther | 但这就意味着这个病已经传播得 比我们想象的要广得多 |
[09:25] | among the general population than we thought. | |
[09:27] | I’ve got off-duty medical personnel conducting random blood tests | 我已经让下班的医务人员 在城内进行随机的血液测试 以了解传播的状况 |
[09:30] | around the city just to get a sense of where we’re at. | |
[09:33] | Have we confirmed it came from the mainland? | 我们确定它是从大陆上来的吗? |
[09:35] | Well, the plant and soil samples brought back by the botany department | 植物学部门带回来的 土壤和岩石样本呈阴性 但大陆看来是最有可能的源头 |
[09:38] | were negative, but it still seems like the most likely point of origin. | |
[09:41] | What about the database? | 数据库查得怎么样了? |
[09:42] | I haven’t found a match yet, but I’m still looking. | 还没有找到匹配 但我还没放弃 |
[09:45] | There is one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[09:47] | Since we have no idea what this disease does, or how it’s spread, | 既然我们不知道 这个病的症状和传播特征 即使我们的隔离措施有作一些用 我还是建议立即停止 所有的星门活动 |
[09:51] | or even if our containment measures are having any effect, | |
[09:55] | I recommend we suspend all Gate travel immediately. | |
[10:01] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[10:13] | Hey. How you feeling? | 嘿 你感觉怎么样了 |
[10:17] | I don’t know. | 我.. 不知道 |
[10:18] | Oh. Well, they brought dinner. This Salisbury steak’s actually quite good. | 哦 他们送来了晚餐 索尔斯伯利牛肉饼相当好 (以碎牛肉加各种佐料煮成或炸成的食物) |
[10:22] | Oh, and by the way, I asked Dr. Keller about your friend Dr. Baxter. | 哦 我问了Keller医生你朋友 Baxter博士的情况 |
[10:25] | She says he’s asleep, but apparently the fever’s down. | 她说他在睡觉 但是已经退烧了 |
[10:30] | – Who? – Dr. Baxter. | 谁? Baxter博士 他是叫这个名字吧? 就是你队里的那个人 |
[10:31] | That’s his name, right, the guy on your team? | |
[10:36] | Katie? | |
[10:39] | Where am I? | 我在哪? |
[10:41] | What do you mean? You’re in the infirmary. I brought you here, remember? | 你什么意思? 你在医务室 我带你来的记得吗? |
[10:45] | Who are you? | 你是谁? 现时 |
[10:57] | Hey! Hold it right there. | 嘿 别动 |
[10:59] | I don’t want to cause any trouble. I just… | 我不想制造麻烦 我只是… |
[11:08] | Yeah, put him with the others. Go on, get him out of here. Come on. | 把他和其他人关在一起 快点 把他带走 |
[11:10] | Yes, sir. | 是的长官 8小时前 |
[11:27] | Well, what’s the word? | 有什么消息? |
[11:29] | Well, the random test results came back. | 随机测试的结果出来了 |
[11:31] | Six different people working in six different areas of the city, all positive. | 在不同区域不同部门 的六个人都呈阳性 |
[11:36] | That doesn’t sound very promising. | 听上去不是很好 |
[11:37] | Well, it’s either a statistical miracle, or the entire base has been exposed. | 是呀 要不是统计学上的奇迹 就是整个基地都暴露了 |
[11:41] | We’re running more tests to confirm it, but it doesn’t look good. | 我们正在进行测试来证实 但是看上去不太好 |
[11:43] | I don’t know about you, but I feel fine. Well, me, too. And that’s the problem. | 我不知道你怎么样 但是我感觉很好 我也是 这就是问题所在 |
[11:47] | If there is a delay before the first symptoms appear, | 如果第一批症状不是 (在感染后)立即出现 |
[11:49] | it could’ve spread anywhere before we even knew what was happening. | 它有可能在我们知道之前 已经传播到任何地方去了 |
[11:52] | I’ve informed Stargate Command that we’re suspending Gate operations. | 我已经告知SGC 我们暂停了所有星门使用 |
[11:55] | Colonel Carter, this is Dr. Keller. | Carter上校 我是Keller医生 |
[11:57] | – Go ahead. – I’m sending you scans on Katie Brown | 请讲 我正在把Katie Brown和其他3个 |
[11:59] | as well three other patients who are beginning to show signs of amnesia. | 已经开始出现失忆症的 病人的扫描结果发给你 |
[12:03] | All of them show large concentrations | 他们的大脑颞叶中部都 聚集着大量的被感染的细胞 看上去这个细菌使细胞产生一种 能干扰大脑访问短期记忆的荷尔蒙 |
[12:05] | of affected cells in the medial temporal lobe. | |
[12:07] | It looks like the bacteria is causing these cells | |
[12:09] | to produce a hormone that interferes with the brain’s ability | |
[12:12] | to access episodic memory. | |
[12:14] | How bad are we talking? | 有多严重? |
[12:16] | Well, rate of deterioration seems to vary from patient to patient, | 病情恶化的速度因人而异 |
[12:19] | but in all cases, it looks like it’s progressive, meaning | 但是在所有的病例中 症状都在不停发展 |
[12:22] | the longer they go without treatment, the worse it gets. | 也就是说 他们越久得不到治疗 病情就会越糟糕 |
[12:26] | Pretty soon, they won’t be able to remember their own names. | 很快他们就会连名字都记不得了 |
[12:28] | You said the first symptoms were headaches and dizziness. | 你说最先出现的症状是头痛和头晕 |
[12:31] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[12:33] | How long after they appeared before the first signs of memory loss? | 多久以后会出现记忆丧失的症状? |
[12:36] | Again, it seems to vary, but you’re looking at an average of about six hours. | 这因人而异 平均约6小时 |
[12:41] | What about you, Doc? Showing any signs? | 医生你怎么样了? 有什么症状吗? |
[12:43] | Yeah, the headache started half an hour ago. | 头痛半小时前开始了 |
[12:47] | All right, keep searching the database. | 好吧 继续搜索数据库 |
[12:48] | I think it’s our best bet to find a solution. | 我还是觉得那是我们 最可能找到决绝方案的地方 |
[12:50] | I’d love to, but if we’re right about these numbers, | 我也想啊 但是如果这些数字没错的话 我这里很快会人满为患 这里已经很拥挤了 |
[12:53] | I’m about to get overrun | |
[12:54] | with a lot of new patients. It’s already pretty crowded in here. | |
[12:58] | Mess hall. We can clear it out and make a temporary ward. | 餐厅 我们可以把那里清空 做成临时病房 |
[13:01] | Yeah, that’s a good idea. At the very least, | 嗯 这是个好主意 |
[13:03] | it’ll consolidate everyone in one place for treatment. | 至少那里能给每个人提供治疗场所 |
[13:06] | Do it. | 就这么办 |
[13:23] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | 你没事吧? 没事 |
[13:26] | Where am I? | 我在哪? |
[13:29] | We were hoping you could tell us. | 我们本希望你可以告诉我们 |
[13:33] | Who are all you people? | 你们是什么人? |
[13:35] | – We don’t know. – None of us can remember anything. | 我们不知道 我们什么都不记得了 |
[13:38] | What’s happening out there? What did you see? | 外面发生了什么? 你看见什么了? |
[13:41] | Nothing. It was just… | 没什么 只有… |
[13:44] | Empty hallways. | 空的走廊 |
[13:46] | How did I get here? | 我是怎么到这里来的? |
[13:48] | – The soldiers brought you. – Why? | 军人把你带来的 为什么? |
[13:51] | They bring everyone here. They say it’s for our own protection. | 他们把每个人带到这来 他们说这是为我们好 |
[13:56] | Don’t waste your time. It won’t open. | 别浪费时间了 不会打开的 |
[13:59] | Why are they doing this to us? Look, why can’t anyone remember? | 他们为什么对我们这样? 为什么没人记得东西? |
[14:05] | My… The computer. | 我的… 那个电脑 |
[14:08] | Where’s my computer? | 我的电脑到哪去了? 你来的时候没有带电脑 怎么了? |
[14:09] | It wasn’t with you when they brought you here. Why? | |
[14:13] | I have to find someone. It’s a woman. | 我得找到一个人 一个女的 |
[14:18] | Teyla. Do you know who that is? | 你们知道那是谁吗? |
[14:25] | Does anyone here know Teyla? | 你们有人认识Teyla吗? |
[14:29] | Anyone? | 任何人? |
[14:34] | I thought this city had some sort of automatic lockdown | 这城市不是有自动锁闭系统 来阻止这种事发生吗? 是的 |
[14:36] | – to prevent stuff like this. – It does. | |
[14:39] | Oh, yeah? What happened? | 那么 怎么回事呢? |
[14:41] | You’re asking me? | 你问我? |
[14:44] | You got a headache? | 你头疼吗? |
[14:46] | Yeah, I guess it was just a matter of time, huh? | 我猜只是时间问题 |
[14:51] | – John? – I’m fine. | – 我没事 |
[14:54] | Hey. How you feeling? | 嗨 你感觉怎么样? |
[14:57] | I am fine. | 我没事 |
[14:59] | – Any symptoms? – No, none yet. | 有什么症状吗? 没 还没有 |
[15:01] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[15:05] | – What is it? – How do they know we’re all infected? | 怎么了? 他们怎么知道我们都感染了? |
[15:09] | My blood wasn’t part of the sample that was tested. | 我的血样没有被测试过 |
[15:11] | Nor was mine. Even so, it is likely we were exposed. | 我的也没有 虽然我们没被检测过 但是很可能每个人都暴露了 |
[15:14] | So? Being exposed doesn’t mean you’ve got it. | 又怎么样? 暴露不代表我们会得病 |
[15:17] | Maybe it doesn’t affect everybody the same way. | 也许这个病不会影响所有人 |
[15:19] | And all I know is I feel great. | 我只知道我自己感觉很好 |
[15:21] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[15:23] | Perhaps you should make Dr. Keller aware of this. | 也许你应该让Keller医生知道 |
[15:26] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 好的 |
[15:34] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[15:38] | Dr. Keller. | Keller医生 |
[15:40] | – I need to talk to you. – I’m a little busy right now. | 我得和你谈谈 我现在有点忙 |
[15:44] | I’m not sick. | 我没有生病 |
[15:46] | Well, if you’re lucky enough not to be exposed, | 如果你足够幸运没有被暴露的话 |
[15:48] | – you just blew it by coming in here. – No, I know I’ve been exposed. | 你到这来就全完蛋了 不是 我知道我暴露了 |
[15:51] | People I’ve been working with all day have been getting sick, | 今天和我一起工作的人都生病了 |
[15:53] | but I’m not feeling anything. Neither is Teyla. | 但是我什么感觉也没有 Teyla也没有 |
[15:56] | You think you might have some kind of immunity? | 你认为你有某种免疫能力? |
[15:58] | – You’re the doctor. – Okay. | 你是医生 |
[16:00] | Well, I’m going to need a sample of your blood. | 好的 我需要你的血样 |
[16:01] | Take as much as you need. | 随便采 |
[16:13] | – What are you doing? – I have to remember somehow. | 你在干什么? 我一定要想办法记得 |
[16:16] | I already feel certain things slipping away. | 我已经感觉到记忆在消失 |
[16:23] | – All right, now what are you doing? – Getting out of here. | 好的 那你现在在做什么? (想法)逃出去 |
[16:25] | All right, everyone! Listen up! | 好了 各位 注意听 |
[16:28] | I need to escape as quickly as possible. Does anyone know how I can do that? | 我要尽快逃出去 有人知道我怎么能办到吗? 你不可以走 |
[16:32] | You can’t just leave. | |
[16:34] | – Why not? – What about the soldiers? | 为什么不? 那些军人怎么办? |
[16:37] | We’re just going to have to deal with them. | 我们得对付他们 |
[16:38] | I’m sorry, call me crazy, but I don’t exactly trust them. | 很抱歉 就当我疯了 但是我不信任他们 |
[16:40] | That doesn’t mean we should be running loose. | 但这并不是说我们可以跑出去 |
[16:42] | We have no idea what’s out there. | 我们不知道外面有什么 |
[16:43] | Look, something caused this to happen, all right? | 听着 这肯定是什么东西造成的 |
[16:47] | And we’re not going to figure it out from in here. | 我们没法在这里找到解决方法 |
[16:49] | Somewhere out there, there is a woman that… | 在外面什么地方 有一个女的… |
[16:52] | A woman named… | 一个女的叫…. – Teyla 对 谢谢你 |
[16:54] | – Teyla. – Teyla, right, thank you. | |
[16:58] | – I think she knows something. – What? | 我想她知道东西 什么东西? |
[17:01] | I don’t know. We got to get out there and find out. | 我不知道 我们得逃出去然后找到答案 |
[17:03] | – I think we should listen to him. – Why? | 我想我们应该听他的 为什么? |
[17:06] | Well, it makes sense. | 他说的有道理 |
[17:09] | Why haven’t the soldiers told us what’s happened? | 为什么军人不告诉我们 发生了什么? |
[17:11] | Why haven’t there been any announcements, | 为什么没有任何通告或者援助? |
[17:12] | or any help on the way? | |
[17:16] | Maybe they don’t know any more than we do. | 也许他们知道的不比我们多 |
[17:22] | We need a plan. | 我们需要一个计划 |
[17:26] | – They let you out? – Well, the second set of random blood tests | 他们放你出来了? 第二批随机血液测试 的结果出来了 全是阳性 |
[17:29] | just came back, all positive. | |
[17:31] | Didn’t see much point in quarantining the infirmary anymore. | 待在医务室的隔离区 已经没什么必要了 |
[17:33] | – You showing any signs? – Headache. | 你有什么症状吗? |
[17:36] | Yeah, same here. | 头痛 我也是 |
[17:37] | Five bucks says you start losing your memories first. | 我五块钱赌你先开始失去记忆 |
[17:40] | Rodney… | |
[17:41] | All right, we’ve got food, water and blankets. | 好的 我们有食物 水和毯子 |
[17:44] | We don’t have enough beds, but we’re just going to have to make do. | 我们没有足够的床 但是可以凑合一下 |
[17:46] | We may need to think about ordering all nonessential personnel | 我们得考虑要求 非必要人员到餐厅报告 |
[17:49] | to report to the mess hall. | |
[17:51] | I mean, they’re going to wind up there anyways, | 他们最后肯定要到那去的 |
[17:52] | and this way, we won’t have people with no memories | 这样的话 我们就不会有 没有记忆的人在走廊里乱跑 我就在担心这个 |
[17:54] | – wandering the hallways. – That’s what I’m worried about. | |
[17:56] | I’ll send Lorne and a team out, make sure those orders are followed. | 我会派Lorne和一个小队 去确保命令执行 |
[18:00] | These are from Dr. Neves. They’re stimulants. | 这些是Neves博士给的 兴奋剂 |
[18:03] | He thinks they may slow the effects of the memory loss. | 他认为这可以帮助减慢记忆丧失 |
[18:05] | I mean, it’s just a stopgap, but at least it may buy us a few hours. | 这只是权宜之计 但是至少 可以为我们争取几个小时 我们知道这个东西的成分吗? – 我对很多东西过敏… – 快吃吧 |
[18:08] | Do we know what’s in these? Because I’m allergic to a lot of… | |
[18:10] | Just take it. | |
[18:12] | Hand these out to Lorne and his men. | 把这个发给Lorne和他的小队 |
[18:14] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[18:16] | I’ve ordered Dr. Zelenka to remove the Gate’s main control crystal. | 我叫Zelanka博士 把星门的控制水晶拿走了 |
[18:19] | No matter what happens, we cannot risk spreading this disease | 不管发生什么 我们都不能把病 传播到这个星系其他地方或者地球 |
[18:22] | elsewhere in the galaxy, or to Earth. | |
[18:24] | What happens when we all start losing our memory? | 如果我们也失去了记忆怎么办? |
[18:28] | Dr. Keller will come up with something before that happens. | Keller医生会在那之前 找到解决方法的 |
[18:36] | Hey. I thought we were moving everyone to the mess hall. | 嗨 所有人不是都送去餐厅了吗? |
[18:39] | He’s our most advanced case. His vitals are too unstable. | 他们是我们最严重的病例 他的生命体征太不稳定了 |
[18:42] | What can I do for you? | 我能帮你吗? |
[18:43] | I was just wondering if you found anything. | 在我只是想知道 你有没有找到什么? |
[18:45] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[18:47] | I’m not showing any sign of the disease, remember? | 我什么症状都没有 记得吗? |
[18:50] | Oh, well, it’s possible you could have some sort of natural immunity. | 哦 可能你对这个病自然免疫 |
[18:54] | Doc… | – 医生… – 我要给你采一份血样 医生… 你已经做过了 |
[18:55] | Stay here. I’m going to take a sample of your blood. | |
[18:57] | Doc. You’ve already done that. | |
[19:02] | It’s happening to me, isn’t it? | 我也开始失忆了 是吧? |
[19:04] | Doctor, he’s convulsing! | 医生 他在抽搐 |
[19:10] | Okay, give him… | 好 嗯… 给他 嗯… |
[19:12] | Midazolam, four milligrams. | 四毫克Medazilam |
[19:15] | He’s in v-fib. I need a crash cart. | 他进入心室震颤 我需要除颤器车 |
[19:20] | Charge it to 200. | 充电到200 |
[19:23] | Clear. | 清开 |
[19:26] | Charge it to 300. | 充电到300 |
[19:31] | Clear. | 清开 |
[19:44] | McKAY: Go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[19:47] | Stop! Stop! | 停! 停! |
[19:53] | This way! | 这边 |
[20:04] | – Okay, I think we’re clear. – Oh, thank God. | 好了 我想我们安全了 哦 谢天谢地 |
[20:07] | My lungs were about to give out. | 我都快喘不过气来 |
[20:10] | – So, what next? – I don’t know. How do we find her? | 下一步怎么办? 我不知道 我们怎么找到她? |
[20:13] | – Who? – Teyla. The one we just risked our lives for. | 谁? Teyla 我们刚刚 冒着生命危险就是要找她 |
[20:17] | Right, right. I don’t know. | 对 对 我不知道(怎么找) |
[20:20] | All right, we’ll just have to search room by room. | 那好 我们一间一间找 |
[20:23] | I mean, how big could this place possibly be? | 这地方能有多大呢? |
[20:44] | – Where are you taking us? – I already told you. The mess hall. | 你要把我们带到哪去? 我已经告诉过你了 餐厅 |
[20:47] | – I don’t want to go there. – Just relax. | 我不要到那去 放松 |
[20:49] | I know you’re scared, but you’re just going to have to trust me. | 我知道你很害怕 但是你得相信我 |
[20:52] | It’s for your own good. | 这是为了你好 |
[20:55] | So much for coming quietly. | 谢谢你一路无声的陪伴 |
[20:58] | Hey. | 嘿… |
[21:00] | Mess hall’s this way. | 餐厅是这边 |
[21:03] | Right. | 对 |
[21:06] | Don’t look at me that way. | 别这样看着我 |
[21:08] | It’s easy to get turned around in this place. | 在这地方很容易走错 |
[21:12] | Give me that respirator. Got it. | |
[21:15] | Major Lorne’s picking up some more stragglers. | Lorne少校正在把 一些走散的人带过来 |
[21:18] | We’re starting to get a little resistance. | 他们遇到一些阻力 |
[21:20] | Yeah, they’re starting to lose their memories. | 是啊 人们开始失去记忆了 |
[21:21] | They probably can’t understand why there’s a bunch of soldiers after them. | 他们可能不能理解 为什么有士兵在找他们 |
[21:24] | That’s why I told him to take his men to the armory | 所以我叫Lorne带人 去军械库拿了击昏枪 |
[21:26] | and equip them with stunners. | |
[21:27] | I’m not sure I like the idea of us shooting at our own people. | 我不太赞同向自己人开枪 |
[21:30] | Well, we may not have a choice. | 但我们也没有选择 |
[21:32] | Yeah, I suppose you’re right. | 我希望你是对的 |
[21:33] | Pretty soon, there’s going to be some panicked, confused people out there. | 很快外面就会有一些惊慌失措的人 |
[21:37] | Okay, carry on. | 好的 继续 |
[21:39] | What? | 什么? |
[21:41] | Come with me. | 和我来 |
[21:52] | You might want to go easy on that stuff, Major. | 你可能要少吃一点那个东西 少校 |
[21:54] | Sir, we need to delay this thing as much as possible. | 长官我们要尽可能的延缓症状发生 |
[21:56] | If we all go, there’s no coming back. | 如果我们都失忆了 (这里)就没有救了 |
[21:58] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[22:00] | That’s what I want to talk to you about. I got an idea. | 这就是我要和你谈的 我有一个主意 (注意这个细节) |
[22:04] | – Didn’t we come this way before? – No. | 你不觉得我们走过这条路了吗? 没有 |
[22:06] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[22:09] | No. | 不确定 |
[22:10] | I have an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[22:15] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[22:17] | If we come back here, we’ll know we’ve been this way before. | 如果我们又走到这 我们就知道我们已经来过了 |
[22:19] | You’re presuming of course | 当然要假定我们记得 这个标记是我们放在这的 |
[22:20] | that we remember that we’re the ones who put it there in the first place. | |
[22:27] | I know you’re out there. | 我知道你们在那 |
[22:28] | Drop your weapons and come out slowly. | 放下你们的武器 然后慢慢出来 |
[22:41] | Little guy with glasses. | 戴眼镜的小个子 你在做什么? 我认识他 |
[22:45] | – What are you doing? – Hey, I know him. | |
[22:48] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[22:51] | I don’t have any weapons. | 我没有武器 |
[22:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[22:54] | We were captured by the soldiers. We escaped. | 我们被军人抓住了 然后我们逃出来了 |
[22:57] | Really? | 真的? |
[22:59] | Wait a second. What is that? | 等一下 那是什么? |
[23:02] | – I found it. – Let me see. | 是我找到的 让我看看 |
[23:05] | – What is it? – I don’t know, | 那是什么? 我不知道 但是它很重要 为什么? |
[23:07] | – but something tells me it’s important. – Why? | |
[23:09] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:19] | – Hey, how did you know to do that? – I don’t know. I just did. | 嗨 你怎么知道怎么用的 我不知道 我就是会用 |
[23:22] | – Well, that’s her. Teyla. – You know her? | 就是她 Teyla 你认识她? |
[23:26] | Well, not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[23:29] | We’re looking for her. We think she can help us. | 我们正在找她 我们认为她可以帮助我们 |
[23:32] | Huh. | |
[23:33] | But it says, “Find her. “ | 这里说 “找她” |
[23:36] | How are we going to do that? | 我们要怎么找呢? |
[23:44] | This is what I wanted to show you. | 这是我要给你们看的 |
[23:46] | This is the bacteria that is causing our disease? | 这是造成我们生病的细菌? |
[23:48] | Not exactly, but it’s very similar. | 不完全是 但是很相似 |
[23:51] | And you found this in the database? | 你在数据库里找到这个的? |
[23:52] | And you found this in the database? | |
[23:53] | I stopped looking in the database. I knew there was a reason why | 我停止搜索了 我觉得Teyla和Ronon是目前 唯一没有感染的人是有原因的 |
[23:57] | Teyla and Ronon are the only people who’ve tested negative so far, | |
[24:00] | and we don’t have a lot of information on the Satedans, | 我们对Satedan人了解的还不够多 |
[24:02] | so I started looking through Dr. Beckett’s records on the Athosians. | 所以我就开始查阅Beckett博士 关于Athosian(Teyla的种族)的记录 |
[24:05] | This is a blood sample taken from a 10-year-old boy. | 这是10岁男孩的血样 |
[24:08] | He was suffering from something called… | 他生了一种病 叫… |
[24:11] | Uh… | |
[24:14] | I wrote it down. | 我写下来了 |
[24:15] | Kirsan fever? | Kirsan热病? |
[24:17] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对 就是它 |
[24:19] | It is a common childhood ailment throughout the galaxy. | 这是飞马系中一种儿童常见病 |
[24:22] | – I had it when I was eight. – I had it when I was 10. | 我8岁时就得过 我10岁得的 |
[24:25] | But this cannot be the same disease. Kirsan fever does not affect adults, | 但这不可能是同一种病 Kirsan热病不感染成人 也不会让人失忆 这也许是事实 但这两个细菌的结构太相似了 它们一定有些联系的 |
[24:29] | – nor does it cause memory loss. – Well, that may be true, | |
[24:33] | but the structure of the bacteria is too similar to ignore, | |
[24:35] | and they have to be related somehow. | |
[24:38] | Wait a minute. Maybe they are the same. | 等下 或许他们是一样的 |
[24:41] | That would explain why the sensors didn’t identify it as a threat. | 这就可以解释为什么 传感器没有检测出来了 |
[24:44] | – How is that possible? – Well, think about it. | 那怎么可能? 想一想 |
[24:46] | I mean, this planet didn’t have a stargate until we came here. | 在我们来之前这星球没有星门 |
[24:49] | Maybe when the Ancients were | 或许在古人最早探索这个地方的时候 他们偶然的带来了这个… Kirsan热病 |
[24:51] | first scouting this place, they accidentally brought this Kirsan fever with them. | |
[24:56] | It got trapped here, and over the course of 10,000 years, | 它困在这里 过了1万年之后 |
[24:58] | it mutated to cause the symptoms we’re now experiencing. | 它变异了 造成我们现在的状况 |
[25:00] | That would also explain why you and Ronon aren’t affected. | 这也可以解释为什么 你和Ronon为什么没有感染 |
[25:02] | You have antibodies built up from when you were young. | 你小的时候就有了抗体 |
[25:04] | Well, if they have the antibodies, then… | – 如果他们有抗体 那么… – 用反向工程找解药要花上几个月 |
[25:06] | It would take months to reverse-engineer a cure. | |
[25:09] | I mean, I’m not even sure it’s possible. | 我连那能不能成功都不确定 |
[25:11] | The sap of the enchuri plant. | Enchuri植物的汁液 |
[25:13] | My people have used it for generations to combat Kirsan fever. | 我的人几代都用它抵抗Kirsan热病 |
[25:16] | It is highly effective and not much is needed. | 那很有效 并不需要很多 |
[25:20] | – Let’s go get some. – Take a Jumper. | 我们去搞一些来 坐Jumper去 |
[25:22] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[25:23] | You disabled the Gate, remember? | 你使关闭了星际之门 记得吗? |
[25:26] | You ordered Dr. Zelenka to take the control crystal. | 你要Zelenka拿走了控制水晶 |
[25:30] | Where did he put it? | 他把它放在哪了? |
[25:34] | Zelenka, this is Sheppard. Come in. | Zelenka 我是Sheppard 回答我 |
[25:38] | Check out the rooms down there and there. | 检查那里的房间 |
[25:40] | I want this section cleared out in 10 minutes. | 我要走这个区域在10分钟内清空 |
[25:42] | Lorne, come in. – Yes, sir. Go ahead. | Lorne 回答我 是的 长官 继续说 |
[25:44] | Have you seen Zelenka? | 你看到过Zelenka吗? |
[25:46] | As a matter of fact, I have. | 事实上 我看到了 |
[25:48] | – Did you bring him to the mess hall? – Sorry, sir, but he gave us the slip. | 你把他带到餐厅了吗? 抱歉 长官 他溜走了 |
[25:52] | Must have heard us coming. | 一定是知道我们要来了 |
[25:53] | Cracked one of my people over the head with a metal rod | 用铁棒击倒了我的一个手下 |
[25:55] | and disappeared down a service hatch | 在我能射击前 从一个服务舱口逃走了 不知道现在他在哪 |
[25:57] | before I could get a shot off. There’s no telling where he is now. | |
[26:06] | Zelenka, respond. | Zelenka 回答我 |
[26:09] | Zelenka, come in. | Zelenka 出来吧 |
[26:11] | Radek, we are not trying to hurt you. We need your help. | Radek 我们不会伤害你的 我们需要你的帮助 |
[26:15] | Okay, this is pointless. Look, we don’t even know if he still has a radio, | 这是没有意义的 我们都不知道他是否有对讲机 即使我们找到了他 很有可能他也不记得 把控制水晶放在哪了 面对现实吧 这样没戏的 |
[26:18] | and even if we find him, chances are he’s not going to remember | |
[26:20] | what he did with the control crystal. Let’s face it, we’re screwed. | |
[26:22] | There’s gotta be some way out of this. | 会有办法的 |
[26:25] | What about the Jumpers? They got DHDs. | 用Jumper怎么样? 他们有DHD |
[26:26] | That doesn’t matter. Without the control crystal, | 没有控制水晶 星际之门不能稳定的打开 |
[26:28] | the gate can’t establish a stable wormhole. | |
[26:30] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪也去不了 |
[26:31] | I’m missing something. | 我忘记了一些事情 |
[26:33] | I can’t concentrate. | 我没法集中注意力 |
[26:35] | What about the mainland? | 大陆怎么样? |
[26:36] | Ronon is right. | Ronon说得对 |
[26:37] | The enchuri plant is abundant on many worlds. It may be here as well. | 很多地方都有充足的Enchuri植物 或许这里也有 |
[26:40] | All right. Assuming we can find the stuff, | 好的 假定我们可以找到那东西 我们怎样分发给大家? |
[26:43] | how are we going to distribute it? | |
[26:46] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会找到办法解决的 |
[26:49] | I’ll stay with Rodney. Do you know what to look for? | 我会和Rodney在一起 你知道那东西的样子吗? |
[26:51] | Grows like a weed on Sateda. | 那东西在Sateda上就像野草 |
[27:03] | It’s right there. | 没错 |
[27:12] | You can fly this thing. It’s in your blood. | 你可以操控这个 技巧已经进入了你的血液里 |
[27:16] | Literally. | 字面上说 (Jumper由用古人基因控制) |
[27:30] | Oh. | |
[27:35] | Wait a second. What am I doing? | 等下… 我在做什么? |
[27:39] | You said the quickest way to spread the cure was to | 你说过最快分发的方法就是气化它 通过通风传播 |
[27:41] | aerosolize it and distribute it through the ventilation system. | |
[27:44] | You are currently attempting to override base protocol | 你正在尝试改写 控制温湿度和气压的基本协议 |
[27:47] | for temperature, humidity and air pressure. | |
[27:50] | Right. Right, okay, it’s easy. | 好的 这个简单 |
[27:51] | Just a simple matter of accessing the root directory and… | 只是简单进入根目录的 接着– |
[27:55] | – Come on! – Rodney. | 不会吧! |
[27:57] | No, no, no, no. I should be able to do this in my sleep. | 不 不 不 我应该在睡觉的时候 都能做这个的 |
[28:00] | Oh, God. | 天啊… |
[28:02] | – It’s happening to me, too, isn’t it? – You have to remain calm. | 我也开始失忆了 不是吗? 你得保持镇静 |
[28:04] | No, no, no. You don’t understand. My memory was lousy to start with. | 我的记忆本来就很不好 |
[28:06] | I mean, with people’s names, birthdays… | 我很容易忘记人名 生日 |
[28:08] | I once forgot Mother’s Day five years in a row. | 我曾经连续5年忘记了母亲节 |
[28:10] | What is the ratio of a circle’s circumference to its diameter? | 一个圆的周长除以直径是多少? |
[28:13] | Well, that’s pi. It’s 3.14159265, etcetera, etcetera. That doesn’t count, that’s easy. | 那是pi 是3.14159265等等 这不算 太简单了 |
[28:17] | You are a scientist, Rodney. That is what you care about. | 你是一名科学家 Rodney 那就是你关心的事情 |
[28:19] | That is what you will hang on to the longest. | 那是你记得最久的事情 |
[28:22] | Right. | 对 |
[28:24] | Right, so… | 对 那么… |
[28:26] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[28:28] | Doesn’t that make me a really bad person? | 这不会使我变成一个很糟糕的人? |
[28:30] | It makes you the type of person who is going to save all our lives. | 那会使你变成拯救我们生命的人 |
[28:33] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[28:42] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[28:45] | McKAY: I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:47] | – Looks like they left in a hurry. – She’s not here. Let’s… | 看起来他们走的很匆忙 她不在这 我们… |
[28:50] | Down here! This way! | 到这边来 |
[28:52] | Quiet! Go, go. | 安静点! 快走 |
[29:02] | All right, everybody, spread out. They got to be in here somewhere. | 好的 大家分开找 它们一定在这的某个地方 |
[29:24] | Sir! | 长官! |
[29:26] | Found ’em. | 找到它们了 |
[29:28] | Good. Let’s go. Let’s move out, come on. | 好的 我们走 离开这里 |
[29:40] | Can we get out of here, please? | 我们能离开这里吗? |
[29:45] | – What is it? – I have an idea. | 怎么了? 我有个主意 |
[29:47] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[29:53] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[29:57] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[30:00] | – What is this place? – The mainland. | 这是什么地方? 大陆 |
[30:03] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这做什么? |
[30:04] | I told you already. We need to get that plant. | 我已经告诉你了 我们得搞到那植物 |
[30:07] | Something seems fishy. | 有些东西很可疑 |
[30:14] | Never gets old. | 人千万不能老 |
[30:21] | Sorry, buddy. You’re just going to slow me down. | 抱歉 伙计 你会拖我后腿的 |
[30:36] | – How’s it coming, Rodney? – I’m just about finished. I think. | 怎么样了 Rodney? 我要完成了 我想是的 |
[30:40] | What was that? | 发生了什么? |
[30:42] | I will go see. Keep working. | 我去看看 继续工作 |
[31:04] | Don’t move! | 不要动! |
[31:06] | Major Lorne. It’s me, Teyla. | Lorne少校 是我 Teyla |
[31:09] | You shouldn’t be out here. | 你不应该在这里的 |
[31:10] | Major, it’s me. | 少校 是我啊 |
[31:12] | Everyone’s been ordered back to the mess hall. | 所有的人要被带到餐厅去 |
[31:14] | – But Dr. McKay and I… – Put your hands on your head. | 但是Mckay博士和我… 把手放在头上 |
[31:17] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[31:31] | Teyla? | |
[31:41] | Oh, God. | 天啊… |
[32:14] | All right, let’s get her up. | 好的 扶她起来 |
[32:27] | Come on. | 快点… |
[32:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:32] | Look, I know you’re probably panicking right now, | 我知道你现在很恐慌 |
[32:34] | but there is no time for that. You need to focus. | 但是你没时间了 你需要集中注意力 |
[32:37] | I’m sure you’re wondering who tied you to the desk. | 我肯定你在想 是谁把你绑到了桌子上… |
[32:48] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[32:49] | – Major Lorne, you must set me free… – Save it. | Lorne少校 你得放我出去… |
[32:51] | You’re not going anywhere till I get some answers. | 在我得到答案前你哪都去不了 |
[32:54] | I need to know what you’ve done to my people. | 我要知道你对我的人都做了些什么 |
[32:57] | What I’ve done? You believe I’m behind this? | 我做了些什么? 你认为是我干的? |
[32:59] | Is it a drug? Some kind of bioweapon? | 是种药物吗? 一种生化武器? |
[33:02] | Major, they’re sick. You as well. | 少校 他们生病了 你也一样 |
[33:05] | The entire base is infected with a disease. | 整个基地都受感染了 |
[33:08] | Everyone except you. | 除了你之外 |
[33:10] | Yes. I’m immune to its effects. | 是的 我对这种病毒免疫 |
[33:13] | Isn’t that convenient? | 那不是太简单了吗? |
[33:14] | How many of those have you taken? | 你吃了多少? |
[33:16] | Why don’t you just let me worry about that, okay? | 你不用管这个 |
[33:18] | It’s the pills. | 是这些药 |
[33:19] | They’re what’s making you act like this. | 它们使你成这样的 |
[33:22] | They’re confusing you. They’re making you unstable. | 他们会搞乱你的思想 他们会使你激动 |
[33:24] | Making me unstable? | 使我激动? |
[33:26] | Well, I’m not the one who unleashed a disease on my people, okay? | 我不是像我的人 传播疾病的人 好吗? |
[33:28] | Quit stalling. I want to know what you were doing in the hall. | 不要敷衍了 我要知道你在走廊做些什么– |
[33:35] | – Rodney! – Teyla. | |
[33:37] | Yes. It’s good to see you. | 是的 很高兴见到你 |
[33:39] | Colonel Carter, Dr. Zelenka, you as well. | Carter上校 Zelenka博士 很高兴见到你们 |
[33:42] | How did you find me? | 你们是怎么找到我的? |
[33:44] | Well, we were having trouble | 我们自己找不到 就跟踪他了 |
[33:45] | finding you by ourselves, so we followed him. | |
[33:48] | – Did you finish your work? – What do you mean? | 你完成了工作吗? 什么意思? |
[33:53] | Can you disarm the force shield? | 你能关掉力场吗? |
[33:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:19] | Quickly. | 快点 |
[34:38] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[34:41] | Drop it. | 把枪丢下 |
[34:43] | Now back away. | 转过身来 |
[34:51] | Now. | 现在… |
[34:52] | Tell me. | 告诉我… |
[34:54] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁? |
[34:57] | I know you don’t remember everything. | 我知道你什么都记不得了 |
[34:59] | You have no idea what’s going on. You’re confused. | 你不知道发生了什么 你很迷惑 或许还有点害怕 我知道我是会的 |
[35:02] | Maybe even a little scared. I know I would be. | |
[35:05] | But you have to trust me. | 但是你得相信我 |
[35:09] | We’re friends. The things we’ve been through together, | 我们是朋友 我们一起经历过的事情… |
[35:11] | I don’t care what anyone says, no disease can wipe that away. | 我不管别人怎么说 那是疾病抹不掉的 |
[35:15] | Not completely. | 不会完全抹去地 |
[35:16] | Okay, deep down, you know I’m telling the truth. | 内心深处你知道我说的是真话 |
[35:21] | – Now, give me the gun. – Oh, nice try. | 把枪给我 想得美 |
[35:25] | For all I know, you’re the one who tied me up. | 我所记得的就是 你是绑住我的人 |
[35:27] | Fine. | 好的 |
[35:29] | Then shoot me, | 那开枪吧 然后你就要独自一人 在黑色森林的中还不知道自己是谁 你要去哪 或者你要做什么 |
[35:30] | and you’ll be all alone in the middle of a dark forest | |
[35:32] | with no idea who you are, where you’re going, | |
[35:34] | or what you’re going to do next. | |
[35:36] | How could I possibly make it any worse? | 我怎么可能使情况变得更糟? |
[35:39] | That’s a good point. | 说得不错 |
[35:51] | Here. Sit. | 这里 坐下 |
[35:52] | Are you sure you wouldn’t rather do it? | 你确定你不会做吗? |
[35:54] | – I do not know how. – Oh, and I do? | 我不知道怎么做 我知道吗? |
[35:56] | Yes. You created the override program. You said you were almost finished. | 是的 你创作了超驰程序 你说快要完成了 |
[36:00] | Oh, then it should be easy. | 那应该很简单的 |
[36:02] | Rodney, listen to me. You must do this. It is our only chance. | Rodney 听我说 你必须做这个 这次我们唯一的机会 |
[36:09] | The knowledge is inside you. You just have to find it. | 知识在你脑海里 你得找到它 程序完成 他做到了 |
[36:33] | – Wow. – He did it. | |
[36:35] | When I said I was almost finished, I guess I wasn’t kidding. | 我在说要完成的时候 我猜我没有开玩笑 |
[36:39] | Now what? | 现在怎么办? |
[36:40] | Well, now we just have to hope that Colonel Sheppard and Ronon | 我们得希望Sheppard中校 和Ronon完成他们的任务了 |
[36:44] | completed their side of the mission. | |
[36:46] | Right. Right. | 好的 |
[36:49] | – Who? | – Who? 谁? |
[36:53] | – What is it? – A ship. | 怎么了? 一艘飞船朝顶上的舱门飞来 |
[36:55] | Headed for the bay doors on the roof. | |
[36:57] | – Have they identified themselves? – No, sir. | 他们有表示身份吗? 没有 长官 |
[37:00] | – It could be help. – It could also be some kind of an attack. | 可能是援助 也可能是某种攻击 |
[37:03] | Get in touch with the others. Tell them to meet me at the Jumper Bay. | 联系其他的人 要他们到Jumper舱集合 还有找到Lorne少校! |
[37:13] | – Nice flying. – Thanks. | 飞的不错 谢谢 |
[37:16] | Come on, help me with this stuff. | 快点 帮我拿东西 |
[37:19] | We got to get this to Teyla right away. | 我们得马上把这交给Teyla |
[37:21] | Who? | 谁? |
[37:22] | Come on. | 快点 |
[37:26] | Hands in the air. Now. | 举起手来 |
[37:28] | Listen, Lieutenant, this is medicine. We need to deliver it. | 上尉 这是药物 我们得交付这个 |
[37:31] | I said hands in the air. | 我说了 举起手来 |
[37:37] | Let’s take them to the brig. | 把他们带到禁闭室去 |
[37:39] | You’re making a mistake. There are sick people who need that. | 你在犯错误 生病的人需要这个 |
[37:43] | – You sure you know what you’re doing? – What the hell is going on here? | 你清楚你在做什么吗? 这里发生了什么? |
[37:46] | Sir, we caught these men trying to infiltrate the base. | 长官 我抓到这些人正要潜入基地 |
[37:49] | Lorne, you have got to listen to me. | Lorne 你得听我的 |
[37:51] | Everybody on this base is going to die if you don’t. | 否则基地所有的人都要死掉 |
[37:53] | – And who are you? – Look in your pocket. | 你是谁? 看你的口袋 |
[37:55] | – What? – Just look in your vest pocket. | 什么? 就看你防护衣的口袋 |
[38:01] | You took a picture of him just in case it came to this. | 为了以防这样的事情发生 你给他照了一张相 |
[38:04] | I was there. | 我当时在场 |
[38:07] | He’s telling the truth. | 他在说实话 |
[38:09] | This is our commanding officer. | 这是我们的指挥官 |
[38:12] | That’s right. I am your commanding officer. | 好的 我是指挥官 |
[38:15] | So, you should do what I say. | 那么… 你应该做我说的事情 |
[38:18] | Yes, sir. What are your orders? | 是的 长官 你的命令是什么? |
[38:23] | – Do what he says. – Gun. | 照他的办 给我枪 |
[38:26] | Follow me. | 跟我走 |
[38:48] | Colonel, you’re awake. | 中校 你醒了 |
[38:49] | Mmm-hmm. | |
[38:52] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[38:54] | Teyla distributed the plant through the ventilation system. | Teyla通过通风分发了那个植物 |
[38:56] | Knocked you out for a bit. | 让你昏过去了 |
[38:58] | How long have I been asleep? | 我睡了多久了? |
[38:59] | – About a day. – A day? | 大约一天 一天? |
[39:02] | Hit some people harder than others. | 有些人更严重 |
[39:05] | How are you feeling, John? How’s your memory? | 你感觉怎么样 John? 你的记忆怎么样? |
[39:09] | Oh, pretty good, I think. I mean, | 很好 我想的话 我是说… |
[39:11] | things are a little fuzzy. | 有些事挺模糊的 |
[39:14] | If I forget your birthday next year… | 如果明年我忘记了你的生日… |
[39:16] | I’ll forgive you. | 我会原谅你的 |
[39:19] | When you are feeling well enough, | 当你好的差不多了 Lorne少校想跟你谈谈 他为发生的事情而自责 |
[39:21] | Major Lorne wishes to speak with you. He feels badly about what happened. | |
[39:24] | It wasn’t his fault. Just glad he still had the photo I gave him. | 那不是他的错 很高兴他还留着我给他的照片 |
[39:29] | That was good thinking, by the way. | 不错的想法 |
[39:30] | Yes. If the distribution of the cure had been delayed any longer, | 如果治愈再推迟下的话 |
[39:33] | many more people would have died. | 更多的人会死去 |
[39:35] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[39:39] | Where’s McKay? | Mckay在哪? |
[40:00] | You should get some sleep. | 你该多休息的 |
[40:03] | It’s okay. I’m fine. | 没问题 我很好 |
[40:06] | I can let you know when she wakes up. | 她醒了我会通知你的 |
[40:08] | I’ll stay. | 我要留下来 |
[40:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:13] | She’s not giving up, you know. | 她没有放弃 |
[40:16] | She’s a fighter. | 她是一个坚强的人 |
[40:28] | Katie? | |
[40:32] | Doctor? | 医生! |
[40:34] | She’s moving her fingers. | 她手指动了 |
[40:37] | Katie? Katie! | |
[40:40] | Hey. | 嘿… |
[40:43] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿? |
[40:45] | You’re in the infirmary. You’re safe. | 你在医务室 你安全了 |
[40:49] | Do you remember anything? | 记得些事情吗? |
[40:57] | Rodney? | |
[41:02] | – It’s good to see you. – Yeah. Yeah, it’s good to see you, too. | 很高兴见到你 我也是 结束 |