时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Atlantis, this is Sheppard. I’m on approach to the gate. | Sheppard呼叫Atlantis 我正在接近星门 |
[00:07] | McKAY: Acknowledged. | 收到 自从我到飞马系以来 我在 嗯… |
[00:08] | You know, since I’ve been in Pegasus, I have set up, like, what? | |
[00:11] | Half a dozen research stations on various planets? | 好几个星球上建立了研究站 |
[00:14] | And I don’t remember you ever volunteering | 可我从没有见过你主动要去补给的 |
[00:16] | to run a resupply mission to any of them. | |
[00:19] | I’m a busy man, Rodney. | 我可是个大忙人 Rodney |
[00:20] | I just happen to have a little free time. | 我只是刚好有点时间 |
[00:22] | And Dr. Mackenzie just happens to be studying a primitive tribe | 而Mackenzie博士碰巧又在研究 一个住在热带天堂里的原始部落 他怎么说的来着? |
[00:25] | that lives in a tropical paradise, and has… How did he put it? | |
[00:28] | “Little or no social inhibitions. “ | 未谙羞耻为何物? |
[00:30] | Well, they were very friendly. | 他们很友好 |
[00:34] | What the hell? | 怎么搞的? |
[00:36] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[00:40] | I think somebody just took a shot at me. | 我想刚刚有人打了我一枪 |
[00:42] | I’ve got contact. They’re closing fast. | 有敌情 他们正在快速接近 |
[00:44] | Was it Wraith? | 是Wraith吗? |
[00:46] | I don’t think so, but… | 应该不是 但… |
[00:50] | Whatever they’re shooting me with just shorted my systems. | 不管他们拿什么打我的 那东西把我的系统短路了 |
[00:52] | I can’t get weapons on line. | 我没法启动武器 |
[01:00] | Can you make it back to the gate? | 你能回到星门吗? |
[01:02] | Sheppard! | |
[01:03] | Sheppard! | |
[01:06] | Rodney? | |
[01:07] | McKay! | |
[02:30] | Nice ship. A little bit of a… | 旅行者 船很不错 就是有点… |
[02:33] | Little bit of a fixer-upper, but I can see the potential. | 有点需要修修了 但是很有潜质 (fixer-upper只翻修以后还有价值的房子) |
[02:43] | I’m not talking about anything drastic, you know. | 我不是说大规模的 |
[02:46] | Maybe just a paint job, some throw pillows. | 也许只要刷刷漆 放两个抱枕作装饰 |
[02:49] | Ow! | |
[02:54] | Look, I don’t suppose you want to tell me what’s going on here. | 我想你们不打算告诉我 这是怎么回事吧? |
[02:59] | Here’s how we’re going to do this. | 下面是这样的 |
[03:00] | I’m going to ask you questions, and you’re going to give me answers. | 我问 你答 |
[03:02] | – Is that simple enough for you? – Sure. | 够简单了吧? 嗯 |
[03:05] | Who are you, where are you from, and where did you get your ship? | 你是谁? 你从哪来? 你如何得到你的飞船的? |
[03:09] | See, that’s a funny coincidence, | 真是巧 我也要问一样的问题 |
[03:10] | ’cause I was going to ask you the same exact questions. | |
[03:18] | The difference is I’m not the one whose hands are tied behind his back. | 关键是我的手没有被绑在后面 |
[03:22] | So, again, who are you, where are you from, | 那么 我再问一遍 你是谁? 你从哪来?你如何得到你的飞船的? |
[03:25] | and where did you get your ship? | |
[03:31] | What happened? McKAY: I’m not entirely sure. | 出什么事了? 我不太确定 |
[03:33] | Looks like Sheppard’s Jumper was attacked | 看上去 Sheppard的Jumper 在到达星门之前被攻击了 |
[03:35] | before he could reach the space gate. | |
[03:36] | – By who? – Well, the people on the planet | 谁攻击的? 那个星球上的人 还在刀耕火种的时代 |
[03:37] | aren’t much past mud huts and blow darts, | |
[03:39] | so I think we can assume they had nothing to do with it. | 所以我们可以假定不是他们 |
[03:41] | What we do know is that just after we lost contact, | 就在我们失去联系以后 星门附近有一个和打开超空间窗口 |
[03:43] | there was a short burst of radiation in the vicinity of the gate, | |
[03:46] | consistent with the opening of a hyperspace window. | 很一致的短暂辐射爆发 |
[03:48] | – Wraith? – Sheppard didn’t seem to think so, | 是Wraith吗? Sheppard说不是 |
[03:49] | and what little sensor data we’ve been able to pick up from the Jumper | 从Jumper上接收的一点 传感器数据可以证实这一点 |
[03:52] | seems to confirm it. | |
[03:53] | The energy signature’s all wrong. | 能量特征完全不同 |
[03:54] | It’s inconsistent with Ancient technology as well, | 而且也和古人的不一样 也就是排除了复制者 |
[03:56] | which pretty much rules out the Replicators. | |
[03:58] | We know of no other peoples in this galaxy that possess hyperspace technology. | 我们知道的本星系的其他种族 都没有超空间技术 |
[04:01] | Of course not. No one reaches anywhere | 当然 没有人能在被洗劫的时候 达到那么高级的水平 |
[04:02] | near that level of advancement without being culled. | |
[04:04] | So then who was it? | 那么是谁呢? |
[04:08] | I could do this all day. | 我可以一整天都干这个 你的关节最后会酸的 |
[04:10] | Oh, your knuckles’ll get sore eventually. | |
[04:20] | Has he said anything? | 他有说什么吗? |
[04:22] | Only his name. Reed Richards. | 只有他的名字 (神奇四侠主角之一) |
[04:26] | His name is Sheppard. | 他叫Sheppard |
[04:27] | We intercepted part of his last radio transmission. | 我们截获了他最后的无线电通讯 |
[04:30] | I didn’t catch your name. | 我还不知道你的名字呢 |
[04:34] | You can call me Larrin. | 你可以叫我Larrin |
[04:37] | You really should cooperate. | 你真的应该合作 |
[04:39] | It would be a shame to have to do too much damage. | 如果伤害太大就可惜了 |
[04:43] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[04:45] | Maybe if you guys tell me who you are and what you want, | 如果你们告诉我你们是谁 和你们的意图 |
[04:49] | we could work out some kind of a deal. | 我们可以达成协议 |
[04:51] | Well, don’t get my hopes up, and then disappoint me. | 那就不要吊起我的胃口 然后扫我的兴 |
[04:54] | Tell him what happened to the last man that disappointed me. | 和他说说上一个让我失望的人 后来怎么了 |
[04:56] | We don’t know. We never found his body. | 我们不知道 从没找到他的尸体 |
[04:59] | We assumed you blew him out into space. | 我猜你(Larrin)把他抛到了宇宙里 |
[05:03] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[05:05] | Good. | 好的 |
[05:07] | Bring him. | 带上他 |
[05:11] | Get up. | 起来 |
[05:23] | Another form of torture? | 另一种折磨方式? |
[05:24] | When you spend as much time in space as we do, you don’t get a lot of fresh food. | 当你像我们一样长时间呆在宇宙里 你就很难吃到新鲜食物 |
[05:29] | How much time are we talking about? | 多长时间? |
[05:37] | This is a conversation, right? A two-way street? | 这应该是一个对话 是吧? 双向的 |
[05:41] | This is our home. | 这就是我们的家 |
[05:45] | – This ship? – And others like it. | 这艘飞船? 还有其他类似的飞船 |
[05:47] | We’re Travelers. | 我们是旅行者 |
[05:50] | You live in space all the time. | 你们一直住在宇宙空间 |
[05:52] | We land on planets when we need to, for supplies, trade. | 在需要时我们才降落 比如 补给和交易时 |
[05:56] | The rest of the time, we keep moving. | 其他时候 我们保持移动 |
[05:58] | From the Wraith? | 躲避Wraith吗? |
[06:00] | That may have been how it started, | 也许开始时是的 |
[06:02] | but now it’s just who we are. | 但现在这就是我们的生活 |
[06:05] | Well, no offense, Larrin. | 没有别的意思 Larrin |
[06:07] | It doesn’t sound like much of a life. | 但这听上去一点都不像生活 |
[06:10] | Being a herd animal isn’t much of a life. | 做群居动物也不是生活 |
[06:13] | Besides, | 而且 这些食物包含了必须的营养 |
[06:15] | the food has all the nutrients required. | |
[06:18] | Well, as tempting as that sounds, | 听上去有点唐突 但是这东西味道不太好 |
[06:21] | my jaw’s a little sore right now. | |
[06:24] | Things like that are necessary from time to time. | 事情并不总是这样 |
[06:26] | Although it’s not the most efficient way of getting information, | 虽然这不是获取信息 最有效的方式 |
[06:29] | it does help people to understand | 但这有助于人理解… |
[06:32] | their situation. | 他们的处境 |
[06:34] | My situation being completely at your mercy. | 我的处境取决于你的仁慈 |
[06:38] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[06:39] | Anyway, I know more about you than you think. | 不管怎样 我了解你超过你的想象 |
[06:42] | Really? | 真的? 比如说 我知道你带有 可以操作Lantian科技的基因 |
[06:43] | Mmm-hmm. For instance, | |
[06:45] | I know that you carry the gene required to operate Lantian technology. | |
[06:49] | I’ve got the what? | 我有什么? |
[06:51] | Look, Sheppard, I know you have your secrets, | Sheppard 我知道你有你的秘密 |
[06:54] | and if you stay on my good side, I may even let you keep a few of ’em. | 如果你好好表现 我能让你保留一些 |
[06:57] | However, if you continue to play ignorant with me, | 但是如果你继续装蒜 |
[07:00] | I really will jettison you out into space. | 我真的会把你抛到太空中去 |
[07:04] | For some time now, we’ve been hearing rumors | 一段时间以来我们听到传言说 一群新的人类到达了这个星系 |
[07:05] | about a new group of humans in the galaxy | |
[07:07] | using the technology of the ancestors to do battle with the Wraith. | 他们用古人的技术和Wraith开战 |
[07:10] | So we set up a network of spy satellites around dozens of worlds with space gates, | 所以我们在一些空间星门附近 设置了间谍卫星网络 |
[07:15] | hoping for an encounter. | 希望能有收获 |
[07:18] | Eventually we got lucky. | 终于我们成功了 |
[07:19] | And in the first meeting between our people, | 然后在我们第一次见面的时候 你攻击了我并解除了我船上的武器 |
[07:21] | you attack me and disarm my ship. | |
[07:22] | You were going through the gate, and I couldn’t let that happen. | 你要使用星门 我不能允许 |
[07:26] | You see, anyone capable of operating Lantian technology | 我们对任何能操作Lantian技术 的人都有特别的兴趣 |
[07:29] | is of particular interest to us. | |
[07:31] | That’s why you took a sample of my blood. | 所以你们取了我的血样 |
[07:33] | We’re working on a control interface adapter | 我们正在做一个控制界面适配器 它需要小量的遗传物质来工作 |
[07:35] | that requires a small amount of necessary genetic material. | |
[07:39] | We needed your blood to test it. | 我么需要用你的血液做测试 |
[07:42] | I’m going to guess it didn’t go so well. | 我猜你们进行的不是很顺利 |
[07:44] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这么说? |
[07:45] | Then you wouldn’t have any use for me anymore. | 如果不是的话 你们就不需要我了 |
[07:47] | Don’t underestimate yourself. | 不要低估你自己 |
[07:49] | There’s all kinds of useful things you could do for me. | 你的用处可大着呢 |
[07:53] | Commander, we’re approaching the coordinates. | 指挥官 我们快要到达坐标 |
[07:56] | Understood. Take us out of hyperspace. | 明白 跳出超空间 |
[07:59] | Of course, you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[08:00] | The interface isn’t fully operational yet. | 控制界面还没有完成 |
[08:02] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[08:08] | Nevik, my chief science officer, | 这是Nevik 我的首席科学官 |
[08:09] | insists that we have a much better chance of perfecting the interface | 他坚持我们能更好的完善这个界面 |
[08:13] | if we reverse-engineer it using Lantian technology | 如果我们能对已经启动的 |
[08:16] | that’s already been initialized. | Lantian科技进行反向工程 |
[08:17] | I don’t even know what reverse engineering is. | 我连反向工程是什么都不知道 |
[08:21] | Oh, you want to use my ship. | 哦 你们想用我的飞船 |
[08:23] | Not exactly. | 不是 |
[08:28] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[08:34] | Activate the force shield. | 启动护盾 |
[08:39] | Sheppard, can you hear me? | Sheppard 你能听见吗? |
[08:40] | Sheppard, can you hear me? | |
[08:42] | You mind telling me what you’re doing? | 你想告诉我你在做什么吗? |
[08:44] | Offering you a deal. | 和你做笔交易 |
[08:46] | Open the hangar bay doors. | 打开机舱[??BSG里怎么翻的??]门 |
[08:57] | This is just not right! | 这可不对 |
[09:00] | Don’t worry. You’re safe as long as the force shield doesn’t malfunction, | 别担心 只要护盾不出故障你就没有危险 |
[09:03] | and that almost never happens. | |
[09:05] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做? |
[09:07] | You wanted to know what this is all about. Look beneath you. | 你想知道为什么? 向下看看 |
[09:14] | I’m assuming you recognize the technology. | 我猜你认得这个技术 |
[09:16] | It’s a Lantian battleship. | 那是一个Latian战舰 |
[09:18] | It’s been dormant for thousands of years, | 它已经休眠了几千年了 |
[09:20] | and you’re going to help me get it operational again. | 而你要帮我让它工作起来 |
[09:32] | Has it occurred to you people they might have abandoned the ship | 你们没有想过他们弃船 肯定是有充分理由的? 我们知道原因 我们访问了日志 |
[09:34] | for a good reason in the first place? | |
[09:36] | We know the reason. We were able to access the ship’s logs. | |
[09:39] | They were attacked by the Wraith. | 他们被Wraith攻击了 |
[09:40] | They lost communication, and the shields were failing. | 他们失去了通讯系统 并且护盾正在减弱 |
[09:43] | The engines were damaged as well, | 引擎也受到损伤 但是他们逃入了超空间 |
[09:44] | but they managed to escape into hyperspace. | |
[09:46] | Then they realized that their main drive was giving off deadly radiation. | 然后他们发现他们的主推进器 在发出致命的辐射 |
[09:49] | They were forced to abandon ship. | 他们被迫弃船 |
[09:51] | They intended to return and effect repairs, | 他们想回来修复 但是从来没有机会 |
[09:53] | but never got the chance. | |
[09:54] | The ship’s been drifting in a 200-year elliptical orbit | 从那以后这艘船就以一个200年的 椭圆轨道围绕附近的一个矮星旋转 |
[09:57] | around a nearby dwarf star ever since. | |
[10:00] | So it’s never been fixed. | 那么 它从没被修复 |
[10:02] | – No. – I hate to point out the obvious, | 不是 我不想明说… |
[10:05] | but one of the reasons I agreed to help you was so that you wouldn’t kill me. | 但是我帮你的一个条件是 你不杀我 |
[10:08] | If I’m going to die of radiation anyway… | 如果我要死在辐射中… 别担心 |
[10:10] | Don’t worry. We’ve set up shield emitters to protect key areas of the ship, | 我们设立了护盾发生器 以保护关键的区域 而且我们有辐射探测器 |
[10:13] | and we’ve all got radiation detectors. | |
[10:18] | Take him to the bridge. Start with sublight propulsion. | 带他到舰桥 从次光速推进器开始 |
[10:21] | I’ll go check the emitters. | 我去检查发生器 |
[10:22] | Don’t think I could get one of those, too, do you? | 我可以弄一个吗? 这里 |
[10:29] | Here. | |
[10:33] | You know, this ship is 10,000 years old. | 这艘船可有一万年历史了 |
[10:37] | I’m just saying, for the record, if it doesn’t work, it’s not my fault. | 我只是说如果它不工作 不是我的错 |
[10:41] | Just get on with it. | 你做就好了 |
[10:49] | Amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[10:50] | I’ve been trying for two months to activate these systems. | 我试验了两个月 都没能启动这些系统 |
[10:53] | I need to calibrate the interface for neural input. | 我要调整界面适应神经输入 |
[10:56] | Why don’t you start by moving the ship forward? | 你可以从前进开始 |
[10:58] | – You sure about that? – That’s why we’re here. | 你确定? 我们就是为这个来的 |
[11:01] | You fly the ship, and I record the inputs, so I can replicate them. | 你开飞船 我记录输入 然后复制它们 |
[11:04] | – Okay, but… – Enough. | – 好的 但是… – 够了 |
[11:07] | Fly the damn ship. | 该死的 快开 |
[11:10] | Right. | 好的 |
[11:12] | I was just going to say, | 我刚才想说 你说”从前进开始” |
[11:14] | you said, “Start by moving the ship forward,” | |
[11:16] | when you should have said, “Start by initializing the inertial dampers. “ | 但你应该说 “先启动惯性消除” |
[11:20] | Wait! | 等一下! |
[11:32] | I have a friend who’s got a gun just like this. | 我朋友有一把一模一样的枪 |
[11:35] | – I always wondered where he got it. – I’m going to kill you. | 我终于知道他从哪弄来的了 我会杀了你的 |
[11:43] | Silas, what happened? | Silas 发生了什么? |
[11:47] | Nevik, what’s going on up there? | Nevik上面怎么了? |
[11:49] | Sorry, your people aren’t available right now. | 对不起 你的人现在没法说话 |
[11:52] | Sheppard, what are you doing? | Sheppard 你在做什么? |
[11:54] | You said fly the ship, | 你叫我开飞船 我正在开飞船 |
[11:55] | and I’m flying the ship. | |
[12:06] | We had a deal. | 我们说好了的 |
[12:07] | I was prepared to let you go in exchange for your help. | 我准备让你走以换取你的帮助 |
[12:10] | I’m sorry, I’ve never been able to trust anyone | 抱歉 我还没相信过绑架并折磨我 |
[12:12] | who kidnaps me, and tortures me, and threatens to blow me into space. | 还威胁要把扔到宇宙中的人 |
[12:22] | We’ve got nothing. | 我们一无所获 |
[12:24] | There’s no wreckage, no transponder signal. | 下面没有残骸 也没有发射器信号 |
[12:26] | If he was down there, we would have found him by now. | 如果他在下面 我们现在就该找到他了 |
[12:27] | Then where is he? | 那么他在哪? |
[12:29] | He’s not in orbit, and he’s not on the planet, | 他不在轨道上 也不在星球上 |
[12:30] | so the only logical assumption is that whoever attacked him | 那么唯一逻辑的假设是 攻击他的人在跳跃前把他带上了船 |
[12:32] | must have brought him onboard before they jumped into hyperspace. | |
[12:34] | – So, what’s the next step? – There is no next step. | 那么下一步怎么办? 没有下一步 |
[12:37] | Look, we have no way of tracing him. | 我们没有办法追踪他 |
[12:39] | He could be anywhere in the galaxy by now. | 他现在可能在任何地方 |
[12:41] | I’m sorry, but sometimes there is just nothing we can do. | 很抱歉但是有时候我们无能为力 |
[12:45] | Sheppard, I want you to drop this ship out of hyperspace. | Sheppard 我要你让飞船跳出超空间 |
[12:48] | – I don’t think so. – Listen to me. | 我不会的 听我说 |
[12:51] | I’ve shut off the shield emitters protecting your areas of the ship. | 我关闭了保护你所在区域 的护盾发生器 |
[12:53] | Right now, the bridge is being flooded with radiation. | 现在舰桥充满了辐射 |
[12:59] | You’re bluffing. | 你在虚张声势 |
[13:01] | You’d never sacrifice your own people. | 你不会牺牲你自己的人 |
[13:10] | Look, I don’t want to kill you, | 听着 我不想杀你 |
[13:12] | but if you don’t turn over the controls of this ship, | 但是如果你不交出飞船的控制权 我别无选择 |
[13:14] | I’ll have no choice. | |
[13:29] | You surprise me, Sheppard. | 你很令我惊讶 Sheppard |
[13:31] | Well, as long as I didn’t disappoint you. | 只要我没有让你失望 |
[13:33] | Oh, no, I knew you’d make some sort of a move. | 没有 我知道你会反抗 |
[13:36] | I just wasn’t expecting anything quite so… | 只是我没想到会是这么.. |
[13:40] | Clever? Creative? | 聪明? 创新? |
[13:41] | Reckless. | 鲁莽 |
[13:43] | You could have killed all of us, including yourself. | 你有可能把我们都害死 包括你自己 |
[13:46] | I once pulled 11 g’s in an F-16 without passing out. | 我有一次把F16加速到16g 而没有昏过去 |
[13:49] | I figured I had a shot. | 我知道我有把握 |
[13:50] | – Well, I underestimated you. – Yeah, I feel the same way. | 看来 我低估了你 我也这么觉得 |
[13:53] | I mean, you got the whole tough-as-nails routine down pat, | |
[13:56] | but exposing your own people to killer radiation… | 但是把自己的人 暴露在致命的辐射中… |
[13:59] | It takes a special kind of lady to do that, doesn’t it? | 只有很特别的女人才会 不是吗? |
[14:03] | Larrin. | |
[14:08] | It’s not good. | 事情不太好 |
[14:09] | He shut down the propulsion and navigation system | 他关闭了推进和导航系统 |
[14:11] | before he turned over the bridge. | |
[14:13] | Of course he did. | 当然了 |
[14:15] | Did you collect enough data to finish the control interface? | 你有收集到足够的数据 来完成控制界面吗? |
[14:17] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[14:18] | Nevik, if you can’t do this, we’re stranded. | Nevik 如果你做不成 我们就被困在这了 |
[14:23] | What about him? | 他怎么办? |
[14:24] | He’s not going anywhere near that bridge again. | 他不能再接近舰桥 |
[14:26] | He can’t be trusted. | 不能信任他 |
[14:27] | Listen, if we can’t bring the system back on line, | 不过我们不能启动系统 他会和我们一起死在这 |
[14:28] | he’ll die out here like the rest of us. | |
[14:30] | That’s the problem. | 问题是 |
[14:31] | Does he look like a man who thinks he’s going to die? | 他看上去像是准备死的人吗? |
[14:36] | Check the subspace communications array. | 检查次空间通讯阵列 |
[14:38] | The Ancients lost the communications in the battle with the Wraith. | 古人在战争中失去了通讯系统 |
[14:41] | The system was never repaired. | 它从没被修复 |
[14:43] | Check it. | 检查一下 |
[15:00] | What have you got? | 怎么了? |
[15:01] | Remember how I said sometimes there’s nothing we can do? | 记得我说过我们无能为力吗? |
[15:03] | Well, I was right about that. | 我是对的 只是这次不适用 |
[15:05] | Only it turns out this is not one of those times. | |
[15:08] | – You found him? – Mmm. More like he found us. | 你找到他了? 实际上是他找到我们了 听 |
[15:10] | Listen to this. | |
[15:13] | That is the sound of subspace. | 这是次空间的声音 |
[15:15] | Now, it’s mostly just random noise generated by various forms of radiation, | 它大部分是由多种辐射 造成的随机噪声 |
[15:18] | but the Ancients, in their infinite wisdom, | 但是万能的古人 |
[15:20] | created a program that could sniff out artificial patterns. | 编写了一个程序来检测人造样式 |
[15:23] | Now, it’s no doubt a long-range means of detecting advanced life-forms, | 这无疑是它们远距探测 高级生命形态的方式 |
[15:26] | kind of like our SETI program, only much more powerful | 有点像我们的SETI程序 (通过分布式计算寻找外星通讯) 只是古人的更强大 因为他们使用次空间 |
[15:28] | ’cause it operates through subspace. | |
[15:30] | Anyway, it picked up this. | 不管怎样 程序检测到了这个 |
[15:35] | – What is it? – That’s Sheppard. | 这是什么? 是Sheppard |
[15:37] | Now, I don’t know why he didn’t just send a regular message. | 我不知道为什么 他没发送一个普通消息 |
[15:39] | But maybe he was dealing with a damaged transmitter, | 也许他用的是一个坏的发送机 |
[15:40] | or maybe he was trying to communicate without being detected, | 或者他想在不被发现的情况下 发出信息 但这肯定是他 你怎么知道? |
[15:42] | – but it’s definitely him. – How do you know it’s him? | |
[15:45] | It’s Morse code. SOS. | 这是摩尔电码 |
[15:54] | What’s happening? | 怎么了? |
[15:58] | What was that for? | 这又是为了什么? |
[15:59] | You realize what you’ve done? | 你知道你干了什么吗? |
[16:01] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 不要再打了! 你停止说谎 我就停 |
[16:07] | – Stop that! – I’ll stop when you stop lying. | |
[16:10] | You adapted the damaged communications array | 你修改了坏的通讯阵列 来发送信息 是不是? |
[16:12] | to send out a signal, didn’t you? | |
[16:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:20] | You said | 你说过… |
[16:22] | you’d stop that! | 你会停止打我的! |
[16:23] | You’re right. Maybe I’ll just shoot you. | 没错 也许该用枪打你 |
[16:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:28] | Don’t you think you’re overreacting a little? | 你没有觉得你反映过度了吗? |
[16:30] | You were trying to broadcast our location? | 你尝试着广播我们的位置是吗? |
[16:32] | Guess what? It worked. There’s a ship approaching, | 知道怎么样了吗? 你成功了 有一艘船正在靠近 只是不是你想要的那一艘 |
[16:35] | only I don’t think it’s the one you were hoping for. | |
[16:37] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[16:38] | It’s the Wraith! | 来的是Wraith! |
[16:55] | The Wraith ship is firing on us. | Wraith的飞船在找我们 |
[16:57] | Do we have shields? | 护盾在工作吗? |
[16:58] | Affirmative, but they’re only at 20%. We can’t take this for very long. | 是的 但是只有20% 我们撑不了多久 |
[17:07] | If you want to get out of this alive, you’re going to need my help. | 如果你们要度过这个难关 你们需要我的帮助 |
[17:11] | Now, I realize that you and I don’t exactly trust each other, | 我知道我们不信任对方 但是… |
[17:17] | but | |
[17:18] | that’s not going to make much difference if the Wraith blow the ship up, is it? | 但是如果Wraith要炸掉这艘船 那也没什么关系了 不是吗? |
[17:25] | What do you got in mind? | 你有什么想法? |
[17:26] | Well, you can start by shooting back. | 你可以先还击 |
[17:31] | Right. | 对 |
[17:36] | The weapons control platform is down that corridor. | 武器控制平台在走廊尽头 |
[17:38] | I’m heading back to the bridge. | 我要回到舰桥去 |
[17:39] | Keep the shields up as long as you can. | 让护盾支撑的越久越好 |
[17:54] | Great. | 太好了 |
[18:01] | Piece of cake. | 小意思 |
[18:05] | Shields are down. | 护盾失效了 |
[18:06] | Can’t you reroute anymore power? | 你能多分配一点能源吗? |
[18:10] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我无能为力 |
[18:33] | Silas, Nevik, what happened? | Silas Nevik 怎么回事? |
[18:37] | Do you read me? | 你们听见吗? |
[19:03] | Larrin. | |
[19:04] | It’s Sheppard. | 我是Sheppard |
[19:05] | I didn’t give you a communicator. | 我没有给你通讯器 |
[19:07] | I activated the ship’s intercom. What happened? | 我启动了飞船的内部对讲系统 发生了什么事? |
[19:09] | I don’t know. The forward section’s been sealed off. | 我不知道 飞船前部被封锁了 |
[19:11] | What about your people? | 你的人怎么样? |
[19:14] | They’re not responding. | 他们没有回应 |
[19:16] | Good news is | 好消息是 Wraith的飞船被摧毁了 |
[19:17] | the Wraith ship’s been destroyed. | |
[19:20] | Stay where you are. I’m coming to you. | 你呆在那 我来找你 |
[19:37] | Sheppard, where are you? | Sheppard 你在哪? |
[19:39] | Auxiliary control room. | 辅助控制室 |
[19:47] | Sheppard. | |
[19:48] | Sorry about this. | 很抱歉 |
[19:50] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[19:52] | For the moment, not much. | 目前为止 能做的不多 |
[19:54] | Hyperdrive seems to be offline. | 超空间引擎离线了 |
[19:56] | What? | 什么? |
[19:58] | How bad is it? | 有多严重? |
[20:00] | Well, it’s not exactly my area of expertise, | 我不是这方面的专家 |
[20:03] | but if I’m reading this thing right, | 但是如果我看得没错 |
[20:06] | the drive itself is undamaged. Probably just a short in the control system. | 引擎本身没有受损 也许只是控制系统短路了 |
[20:09] | Then we can take care of it through a simple bypass. | 我们可以简单地用旁路来解决 |
[20:11] | Just let me out, and I should be able to fix it. | 放我出去 我应该可以修好它 |
[20:13] | No. I don’t think so. | 我可不会 |
[20:15] | We’re a floating target out here, Sheppard! | 我们现在是活靶子 Sheppard! |
[20:17] | All right, take it easy. | 没事 放心 |
[20:19] | I cut the transmitter off. | 我已经把发信器关掉了 |
[20:20] | My people should’ve gotten the message by now. | 我的人应该已经收到信息了 |
[20:22] | There is no reason to assume that Wraith ship didn’t broadcast our position. | 你没有理由假定Wraith飞船 没有广播我们的位置 |
[20:26] | Well, there’s no reason to assume they did. | 也没有理由假定它们这么做了 |
[20:28] | Listen to me, Sheppard! | 听我说 Sheppard |
[20:29] | I’ve spent my entire life around hyperdrive systems. | 我的一生都花在超空间引擎上 |
[20:31] | I know what I’m doing! | 我知道该怎么修 |
[20:33] | I never said I didn’t believe you. | 我从没说过我不相信你 |
[20:35] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[20:37] | My people will be here. | 我的人会来的 |
[20:53] | Sheppard was broadcasting from somewhere in the vicinity of this system. | Sheppard的广播是从 这个星系附近来的 |
[20:58] | Sensors aren’t picking up anything. | 传感器没有收到任何东西 |
[20:59] | McKAY: Let me see if I can expand the range a little. | 让我看看能不能把范围扩大一点 |
[21:05] | There. | 那里 |
[21:06] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[21:07] | McKAY: Well, it could be a ship. | 也许是一艘船 |
[21:09] | They’re still too far out to get any detailed readings, | 他们太远了 没法获取准确的读数 但是那肯定使他们 |
[21:11] | but that’s got to be them. | |
[21:12] | How long to get there at maximum sublight? | 以最大亚光速多久能到那? |
[21:14] | It’s five hours. | 5小时 |
[21:16] | This is Lorne to all Jumpers. | Lorne呼叫所有Jumper |
[21:17] | I’m sending you some coordinates. Proceed to target at maximum sublight. | 我正在把发送坐标给你们 以最大亚光速前往目标 |
[21:20] | Okay. | |
[21:34] | Larrin, what are you doing? | Larrin你在做什么? |
[21:37] | Look, once my people get here and get the hyperdrive back on line, | 听着 我的人来了以后 他们会修好超空间引擎 |
[21:41] | we’ll drop you off at the nearest gate. You have my word. | 然后我们会把你送到最近的星门 我保证 |
[21:44] | Not good enough. | 还不够好 |
[21:46] | What, my word or my deal? | 什么? 我的保证还是我的条件? |
[21:48] | How about both? | 两个都不好 |
[21:50] | You’re the one who kidnapped me, remember? | 你是绑架我的人 记得吗? |
[21:52] | ‘Cause I need this ship. | 但是我需要这艘船 |
[21:58] | There. I did you a favor. | 嗯 我已经在帮你了 |
[22:03] | Sheppard. | |
[22:05] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[22:07] | Our fleet is old. | 我们的舰队很老了 |
[22:09] | There was a time when we had the resources to build new ships, | 我们本有资源建造新船 但是现在没有了 |
[22:11] | but now we don’t. | |
[22:13] | When we lose one, it’s gone for good, | 如果我们损失了一艘 就是一艘 |
[22:16] | and despite strict population controls, | 尽管人口控制已经很严格了 |
[22:18] | there just isn’t enough room for all of us anymore. | 我们还是没有足够的地方 |
[22:23] | We’ve been forced to abandon some of our own people on the ground. | 我们已经被迫 将一些人遗弃在地面上 |
[22:27] | Well, they’re no worse off than the rest of the people in this galaxy. | (地面上的人)他们不比 这个星系里的其他人活的差 |
[22:32] | Fine. | 那好 |
[22:35] | We’ll do this the hard way. | 我们还是用硬方法解决吧 |
[22:42] | Larrin, what are you doing? | Larrin 你在做什么? |
[22:57] | Sheppard, you are really starting to annoy me! | Sheppard 你真把我给惹毛了 |
[23:00] | Just sit tight. It’ll be over soon enough. | 好好坐着就好 很快就会结束的 |
[23:04] | Silas, Nevik, come in. | Silas Nevil 回答 |
[23:06] | Silas, do you read me? | Silas 收到吗? |
[23:08] | Give it up. They’re gone. | 放弃吧 他们已经死了 |
[23:09] | You don’t know that. | 你不能确定 |
[23:10] | No, but I can find out. | 我不能 但是我可以查出来 |
[23:23] | Looks like there’s no one alive in the forward section. | 看上去飞船前部没人生还 |
[23:27] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:32] | Larrin, where are you going? | Larrin 你到哪去? |
[23:37] | I can track you anywhere on this ship. You can’t hide from me. | 在这艘船上你到哪 我都能跟踪你 你躲不过我的 |
[23:46] | Larrin, stop. | Larrin 停下 |
[23:49] | I’m picking up another life sign directly in front of you. | 我在你正前方收到了生命信号 |
[23:52] | Silas. | |
[23:54] | It’s impossible. There’s no way he got out of that section alive. | 不可能的 他不可能活着离开那个区域 |
[24:33] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[24:35] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[24:36] | He just caught me off guard. | 它袭击了我 |
[24:38] | He must’ve escaped in the Darts before their ship was destroyed. | 它们肯定是用Darts 从他们的飞船上逃出来的 |
[24:41] | We left the hangar bay pressurized, they flew right in. | 我们的机舱有加压 它们径直飞进来了 |
[24:44] | – They? – Yeah, there’s three more. | 它们? 没错 还有3个 |
[24:47] | We can track them with this. | 我们可以用这个跟踪它们 |
[24:48] | Where did you get that? | 你是从哪找到的? |
[24:49] | Auxiliary control room. You got to know where to look. Come on. | 辅助控制室 你得知道到什么地方找 快来 |
[24:55] | Get his weapon. | 我来拿他的枪 |
[25:02] | Tenacious little bastards, aren’t they? | 很顽强的小混蛋 不是吗? |
[25:06] | I don’t suppose you have any more of these. | 我猜这个你没有多余的了 |
[25:08] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有了 我想这个也不会有什么用 |
[25:09] | And I don’t think this is going to be much good either. | |
[25:21] | Hold up. | 停 |
[25:23] | We got one coming this way. | 这边来了一个 |
[25:31] | What now? | 现在怎么办? |
[25:46] | Wait, no, Sheppard… What… What are you doing? | 等一下 Sheppard 你在干什么? |
[25:49] | What? Oh, brilliant plan. Get us… | 哦 真是好点子 让我们… 啊 |
[25:53] | Ow! | |
[26:19] | There’s the other two. | 另外两个也来了 |
[26:21] | What, are they having a board meeting? | 什么 它们在开会吗? |
[26:31] | It’s no use. I’ve done everything I can think of to boost the sensors. | 没用的 我已经尽全力 加强传感器了 |
[26:34] | They’re still too far out. | 他们还是太远了 |
[26:35] | So we have no idea what we’re dealing with. | 那么我们不知道 我们要对付的是什么 |
[26:36] | Why would they be so far out on the edge of the solar system? | 他们为什么在太阳系边缘 那么远的地方? |
[26:38] | I don’t think it’s a coincidence that this system has a space gate. | 我觉得这个星系不会 正巧有一个星门 |
[26:41] | They were probably headed for it when they dropped out of hyperspace too early. | 他们可能是在前往星门时 跳出超空间太早了 |
[26:43] | – Well, why would they do that? – How should I know? | 为什么呢? 我怎么知道? |
[26:45] | We don’t even know who they are, remember? | 我们连他们是谁都不知道 |
[26:47] | Does it make a difference? | 有什么区别呢? |
[26:49] | Even if there was a fleet of hive ships, | 即使那是一个母舰舰队 我们也会尝试把他救出来 |
[26:51] | would it stop us from trying to get him back? | |
[26:57] | No. | 不会 |
[26:59] | You know, none of this would have ever happened | 如果你合作的 这一切都不会发生 |
[27:00] | if you would have just cooperated. | |
[27:01] | You’d be home by now, and I’d be headed back to my people | 你现在就应该到家了 而我会给我的人民带回一艘飞船 一艘能容纳上千男女老少的飞船 |
[27:04] | with a ship that could house a thousand men, women and children. | |
[27:07] | Well, if you had asked for my help in the first place | 如果首先像我求助 而不是攻击我的话… 我们不能冒这个险 |
[27:09] | – instead of attacking me… – We couldn’t risk it. | |
[27:11] | Risk what? | 什么险? |
[27:14] | You might have said no. | 你可能会说不 |
[27:21] | They’re leaving. | 他们走了 |
[27:34] | Hold up. We got a problem. | 等一下 我们有麻烦了 |
[27:38] | They’re between us and the control room. | 他们在我们和控制室之间 |
[27:40] | We should be able to find a way around. | 我们应该可以找条路绕过去 |
[27:42] | There isn’t enough time. We can’t risk them finding it first. | 时间不够了 我们不能让它们先到 |
[27:44] | Well, it doesn’t matter. It’s not like they can fly the ship. | 有什么关系呢? 他们又不能开船 |
[27:48] | Sheppard? | |
[27:50] | You did shut down the controls, right? | 你有把控制器关掉 是吧? |
[27:53] | – Sheppard? – There wasn’t enough time. | – 我没有时间… |
[27:55] | If they find that control room before we do, they’ll not only be able to fly this ship, | 如果他们在我们之前到达控制室 他们不仅能开这艘船 |
[27:59] | but they’re going to be able to track us using the internal sensors. | 而且还可以 用内部传感器追踪我们 |
[28:01] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我知道 还有 我是要去救你的命 |
[28:03] | And by the way, I was busy saving your life at the time. | |
[28:07] | The only reason my life was in danger in the first place | 我的生命会有危险 |
[28:10] | is because you decided to broadcast our position to half the galaxy. | 是因为你把我们的位置 广播到了半个星系 |
[28:16] | Do you want to argue about this, or do you want to do something about it? | 你是想吵这个 还是想做一些实际行动? |
[28:19] | Fine. What are the options? | 好吧 有什么选择? |
[28:22] | Well, we’re cut off from the control room, and we have no weapons. | 我们没法去控制室 也没有武器 |
[28:26] | That’s not true. We have the chair. | 不尽然 我们可以用那把椅子 |
[28:28] | I don’t think drones are going to do any good | 我觉得Drone对 船中的Wraith不会有什么用 |
[28:30] | with a bunch of Wraith in the middle of the ship. | |
[28:33] | What if they weren’t in the middle? | 如果他们不在船中间呢? |
[28:36] | Get serious. | 正经一点 |
[28:38] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的办法吗? |
[28:46] | All right. I’m in position. | 好吧 我就位了 |
[28:51] | Wait for my signal. | 等待我的信号 |
[28:52] | You sure you want to go through with this? | 你确定你要这么做? |
[28:54] | I mean, if you don’t make it, I’m going to feel responsible, | 如果你没有成功 我会有负罪感的 |
[28:58] | and, well, I really don’t need the guilt. | 我真的不需要这个负罪感 只要你不放得太早 我就不会有事 |
[29:00] | I’ll be fine as long as you don’t shoot too early. | |
[29:03] | I’m sure that’s not the first time you’ve heard that from a woman. | 我肯定你不是第一次 听一个女人说这个话 |
[29:05] | On the other hand, I might be able to live with it. | 正好相反 我可以忍耐 |
[29:13] | I got ’em. | 我看到它们了 |
[29:15] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[29:43] | Sheppard, now! | Sheppard 现在发射 |
[30:18] | Larrin, come in. | Larrin 回话 |
[30:23] | Larrin? | |
[30:35] | And now, before I take the rest of your life, | 在我吸光你的生命之前 |
[30:39] | you will answer my questions. | 你要回答我一个问题 |
[30:41] | How many more of your people are on this ship? | 你们还有几个人在船上? |
[30:45] | I do not have to kill you, nor do I have to leave you like this. | 我可以不杀你 也可以让你痛快的死去 |
[30:49] | It would be better if you cooperated. | 所以你最好合作 |
[30:51] | This is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会 |
[30:54] | Tell me. | 告诉我你们还有 多少人在船上? |
[30:56] | How many more of you are onboard? | |
[31:04] | It only takes one. | 只要我打一枪… |
[31:08] | I see that you’ve just fed, | 我看出来你已经进食过了 你的再生能力现在是最高的 |
[31:10] | which means that your regeneration powers | |
[31:12] | are at their highest. | |
[31:14] | But I seriously doubt you can grow a new head. | 但是我不相信 你能长出新的头来 |
[31:19] | What do you want? | 你要怎么样? |
[31:21] | First, you’re going to hand me the stunner. | 首先 你得把击昏枪给我 |
[31:24] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[31:32] | Next, | 然后 你得把你拿走的东西还给她 |
[31:34] | you’re going to give back what you took, | |
[31:36] | then you’re going to leave. | 然后 你可以离开 |
[31:38] | – Leave? – You came in a Dart, right? | – 离开? – 你们是坐Dart来的 对吗? |
[31:40] | The bay was unguarded. | (我们来的时候)机舱没有人看守 |
[31:42] | We landed our Darts and entered unchallenged. | 我们降落然后上了飞船 就像进入无人之境 |
[31:45] | Well, then, you’re going to leave the same way you came. | 那么 你怎么来的就怎么回去 |
[31:47] | There’s a space gate orbiting the second planet in this system. | 这个恒星系的第二个行星 有一个轨道星门 |
[31:50] | It may take you a while, but you’ll get there. | 你可能要花一点时间 但是你肯定能到达 |
[31:53] | If I restore her, | 如果我让她复原 就没有东西 可以阻止你食言或者杀我 |
[31:54] | there’s nothing to stop you from going back on your word | |
[31:57] | and killing me anyway. | |
[31:59] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[32:01] | I’d say there’s a fifty-fifty chance I’ll do it out of pure spite. | 我说有一半的机会 我会因为纯粹的仇恨而杀了你 |
[32:04] | But if you don’t, | 但是如果你不照做 我肯定会杀了你 |
[32:07] | I will kill you. | |
[32:39] | Get up. | 起来 |
[32:43] | Turn around. | 转个身 |
[32:57] | – You all right? – I don’t know. | 你没事吧? 我不知道 |
[33:00] | That was so strange. | 那太奇怪了 |
[33:03] | To have your whole life fading away, | 你的整个… 生命危在旦夕 然后突然转圜了 |
[33:07] | and then to suddenly have it back again. | |
[33:11] | It actually felt kind of good. | 事实上 这感觉很好 |
[33:14] | I know. Happened to me once, too. | 我知道 在我身上发生过一次 |
[33:17] | Long story. | 说起来很复杂 |
[33:18] | – Think you can get up? – Yeah. | 你起得来吗? 可以 |
[33:25] | Oh! | |
[33:26] | Easy. | 放松… |
[33:28] | I’m okay. I’m all right. | 我没事 没事 |
[33:31] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[33:34] | Again. | 第二次 |
[33:37] | If you hadn’t come up with the plan, we’d both be dead. | 如果不是你想出这个计划 我们就已经死了 |
[33:40] | So are you saying we make a good team? | 那么你是说我们会是很好的搭档? |
[33:42] | Well, don’t go crazy. | 别发神经了 |
[33:45] | Right. | 好的 但是为了… |
[33:47] | But in the interest | |
[33:50] | of interstellar relations, | 星际间的关系考虑 我想我们至少… |
[33:53] | I think we should at least just | |
[33:55] | try to get along, | 应该试着和平共处 对吗? |
[33:58] | right? | |
[34:09] | – You’ve got to be kidding me. – Sorry. | 你一定是在开玩笑吧 对不起 |
[34:46] | Larrin. | |
[34:48] | Sorry about this, Sheppard, | 对不起 Sheppard |
[34:50] | and I really am grateful that you saved my life. | 你救了我的命 我真的很感激 |
[34:53] | Well, you’ve got a funny way of showing it. | 但是你用了一种 很奇怪的方法来表示 |
[34:55] | Don’t play hurt with me. | 不要和我玩这个 |
[34:57] | It’s easy to be generous when you think you have the upper hand. | 当你觉得你占上风的时候 你很容易变得很慷慨 |
[34:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[35:01] | We both know the only reason you didn’t stun me | 你我都知道你没有在第一时间 就把我击昏然后关起来 |
[35:03] | and lock me up the first opportunity you got | |
[35:05] | was because you thought your ships were going to get here first. | 是因为你以为你的船会先到达 |
[35:09] | You were wrong about that, by the way. | 但是你错了 |
[35:23] | Larrin, it’s good to see you again. | Larrin 见到你真是太高兴了 |
[35:26] | Believe me, I feel the same way. How did you find us? | 相信我 我也是这么觉得 你怎么找到我们的? |
[35:30] | Well, we were monitoring communications before you jumped into hyperspace. | 在你们进入超空间之前 我们都在监控通讯 |
[35:34] | You knew he took the ship? | 你知道他截走了飞船? |
[35:36] | It seemed fairly obvious. | 这个很明显 |
[35:38] | We guessed his priority would be to contact his people, | 我们猜他的首要目标 是联系他的人 |
[35:40] | so we sent probes to all the space gates in the vicinity of our previous position. | 所以我们向我们原先位置附近 所有的星门发送了探测器 |
[35:44] | Eventually, we detected your energy signature. | 终于 我们检测到了你的能量标记 |
[35:48] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[35:49] | Now, I want you to send over a couple of technicians | 现在 我要你派一些技术人员 来帮助我重启超空间引擎 |
[35:51] | to help me get the hyperdrive back on line. | |
[35:54] | Oh, and a security team as well. | 哦 还要一个保安队 |
[35:58] | Right away. | 马上就好 |
[36:09] | Oh, come on. | 哦 求你 |
[36:19] | All right, close enough to do a full sensor sweep. | 好了 足够进行完全传感器扫描了 |
[36:23] | Looks like we got four ships, | 看上去有四艘船 |
[36:25] | one of them Lantian design. Aurora-class. | 一艘是Lantian设计 Aurora级的 |
[36:28] | – What about the other three? – I don’t recognize the configurations. | 另外三艘呢? 我认不出这配置 |
[36:30] | – What about Sheppard? – Well, the logical assumption | Sheppard 在哪? 符合逻辑的假设是 他在发射信号的船上 |
[36:32] | is that he’s onboard the ship that transmitted the signal. | |
[36:34] | And which one is that? | 那是哪一艘呢? |
[36:36] | – Well, I have no idea. – We’re about to enter weapons range, Doc. | 我不知道 我们就要进入火力范围了 博士 |
[36:39] | Which ships do I target? | 我们瞄准哪一艘船? |
[36:40] | Perhaps we should attempt to communicate before we attack. | 也许在攻击之前 我们应该试试通讯 |
[36:43] | We know nothing about these people. | 我们对这些人一无所知 |
[36:44] | That’s true, but right now, about the only thing we got working for us | 没事 但是现在 我们唯一有的优势是 我们是隐形的 |
[36:48] | is the fact that we’re cloaked. | |
[36:49] | We send a signal, we give up our position. | 如果发射信号 我们就会暴露位置 |
[36:51] | He’s right. They could target us, | 他说的没错 他们可能攻击我们 或者跳回超空间 我们就前功尽弃了 |
[36:52] | or for that matter, they could just jump back into hyperspace. | |
[36:54] | We’d be right back at square one. | |
[36:55] | We didn’t come all this way for nothing, right? | 我们不能走了这么远却一无所获 |
[36:59] | All right, well, I’ll see if I can figure out a way to disable them. | 好吧 我来看看我能不能 找到方法阻止他们离开 |
[37:09] | I thought you’d be glad to know the hyperdrive repairs | 你肯定很乐意知道 超空间引擎已经修复了 |
[37:11] | are almost complete. | |
[37:13] | Well, congratulations. | 那么 祝贺你们 |
[37:14] | You got what you want. | 你们得到了你们要得东西 |
[37:17] | Yes, it’s true. I can fly the ship and navigate, | 是的 我们可以飞行和导航 |
[37:19] | but there are still dozens of systems I don’t have access to. | 但是还有不少系统我不能访问 |
[37:22] | And if any of the controls went down, it would be a problem. | 还有 如果任何一个控制器关闭了 就会有点麻烦 |
[37:25] | So finish the adapter. | 那么 完善那个适配器吧 |
[37:27] | You said you can reverse-engineer the systems that were already initialized. | 你说过你可以对已经初始化的 系统进行反向工程 |
[37:30] | Well, yes, we can, eventually, | 是的 我们最终会的 |
[37:33] | but it would go a lot faster if I keep you onboard. | 但是如果我把你留在船上 事情会快很多 |
[37:35] | You are a piece of work, you know that? | 你是一个xx 你知道吗? |
[37:38] | Look, I know you don’t agree with my tactics, | 我知道你不同意我的策略 |
[37:39] | but I wasn’t lying about why I need this ship. | 但是对于船的用途我说得是实话 |
[37:42] | I’m doing this for my people. | 我是为我的人民而这么做的 |
[37:46] | Look. | 听着 |
[37:48] | I know you think you’re helping your people, but you’re wrong. | 我知道你觉得你在帮助你的人民 但是你错了 |
[37:52] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[37:53] | You’ve been running and hiding for thousands of years. | 你们已经躲躲藏藏好几千年了 |
[37:56] | You’ve survived, good for you, | 你们能活下来很好 |
[37:58] | but now you’re starting to see diminishing returns. | 但是现在你们的收益开始减小了 (Sheppard经济学的真好 还知道diminishing returns) |
[38:01] | One more ship, that’ll buy you a little more time, | 一艘船 能给你们多一点时间 但是它最终不能改变什么 |
[38:03] | but ultimately, it’s not going to change anything. | |
[38:06] | Your people are headed for a slow death. | 你的人民正在走向死亡 |
[38:11] | What other choice do we have? | 我们还有什么选择呢? |
[38:12] | In case you haven’t heard, you will soon enough, | 如果你还没听说 那你很快就会知道 |
[38:15] | but the Wraiths are under attack. | Wraith正在受到攻击 |
[38:17] | From who? | 被谁? |
[38:18] | It’s a long story, but the point is, they’re taking heavy damage, | 说来话长 但是他们损失惨重 |
[38:21] | and if they don’t get wiped out, they’re going to be vulnerable. | 即使他们没有被铲除 他们也会变得禁不起一击 |
[38:24] | Now, you people have hyperdrives and advanced weapons, | 你们的人现在有超空间引擎 先进的武器 还有鬼知道什么东西 |
[38:26] | and God knows what else. | |
[38:28] | When the time is right, | 时间适当的时候 你们需要一种技术来达到平衡 |
[38:30] | that kind of technology can tip the balance. | |
[38:35] | Are you suggesting an alliance? | 你是建议我们结盟吗? |
[38:37] | Well, I’m not asking you to dinner, but yeah, something like that. | 我没有邀请你吃晚餐 但是类似的 |
[38:42] | After all I put you through? | 在我让你承受了这么多以后? |
[38:43] | Well, like you said, you did it for your people. | 就像你说的 你是为了你的人民 |
[38:47] | I may have misjudged you after all. | 我终究是理解错了你 |
[38:53] | All right, Doc, we’re in weapons range. What do you got for me? | 好吧 博士 我们在火力范围内了 我们有什么方案? |
[38:55] | We can target the Lantian ship’s engines. | 我们可以瞄准Lantian飞船的引擎 |
[38:57] | What about the others? | 其他几艘怎么办? |
[38:59] | I’ve been going over the sensor data, but there’s still too many unknowns. | 我已经检查过传感器数据 但是其中的未知处太多了 |
[39:01] | If we hit them in the wrong spot, we could blow them out of the sky, | 如果我们打错了地方 我们可能把他们给炸飞 也有可能Drone只能从护盾上弹过 我们没有办法知道 |
[39:04] | or the drones could just bounce harmlessly off the shields. There’s no way to know. | |
[39:07] | All right, well, it’s still our best option. We can’t risk them getting away. | 好吧 我们还有最好的选择 我们不能让他们跑走 |
[39:22] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[39:33] | I’m getting a contact. | 我检测到了东西 |
[39:36] | It’s a Jumper. One life sign. | 是一艘Jumper 一个生命信号 |
[39:39] | Colonel Sheppard, this is Major Lorne. Is that you? | Sheppard中校 我是Loren少校 是你吗? |
[39:41] | That’s affirmative, Major. | 是的 少校 |
[39:44] | It’s good to hear from you. | 很高兴听见你的声音 |
[39:46] | Likewise, sir. | 我也是 长官 |
[39:47] | Seemed like we came pretty close to losing you there. | 看起来我们差点失去你 |
[39:52] | You don’t know the half of it. | 你不会知道是怎么回事的 太好吃了 |
[40:03] | Mmm. That’s good. | |
[40:06] | McKAY: Really? | 真的? |
[40:07] | You spend enough time with a bunch of space nomads, | 当你跟一群宇宙流浪者呆久了 |
[40:09] | you really begin to appreciate what you have. | 你就会开始珍惜你有的东西 |
[40:12] | It’s difficult to imagine spending one’s entire life onboard a ship. | 很难想象把一生 都花在船上是什么感觉 |
[40:15] | Mmm. | |
[40:16] | If it was me, I’d go crazy. | 如果是我的话 我会疯的 |
[40:17] | They weren’t exactly the most even-keeled people. | 那么我们就是最正常的人 |
[40:19] | I’m still not exactly sure why they let me go. | 我仍然不太确定 他们为什么让我走 |
[40:21] | Well, you did offer them an alliance. That has to be worth something. | 你向他们提出结盟 那肯定值点什么 |
[40:23] | Or they figured out you’d be more trouble than you’re worth. | 或者他们发现 你带来的麻烦比你的价值还多 |
[40:27] | That is a possibility. | 这是一个可能 |
[40:29] | McKAY: No, there’s something you’re not telling us. | 不 你肯定还有什么没告诉我们 |
[40:32] | – She was hot, wasn’t she? – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 她很性感 是不是? 我不知道你在讲什么 |
[40:34] | Oh, I knew it. That is so typical. | 哦 我知道了 这太典型了 |
[40:37] | She had me beat, Rodney. | 她打了我 Rodney |
[40:39] | She threatened to kill me several times. | 她几次威胁要杀了我 |
[40:41] | It wasn’t like we were hanging out in the spa together. | 这不是我们一起消遣去SPA那种 |
[40:44] | Whatever. All I know is that every time I get taken captive, it’s the Wraith. | 不管怎样 我知道的是我每次被抓 都是Wraith干的 |
[40:47] | Just once I would like to be taken prisoner by the sexy alien. | 我就想被一个 性感的外星人抓住一次 |
[40:51] | Well, you may still get a chance. | 你可能还有机会 |
[40:52] | Yeah? What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[40:54] | She’s still out there. | 她还在宇宙之中呢 结束 |