时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | What are we doing? | 我们到底在干什么? |
[00:06] | Exploring the Pegasus Galaxy. It’s what we do. | 探索飞马系 我们就是干这个的 |
[00:08] | You know what I meant. | 你知道我想问什么 |
[00:09] | There certainly doesn’t appear to be anything here that would help | 这里看上去肯定没有任何东西 能帮助我们抵抗Wraith 或者复制者 |
[00:12] | in our fight against the Wraith or the Replicators. | |
[00:15] | McKAY: Come on, you guys kill me. Planets are huge, you know. | 伙计们 求你们了 星球是很大的 |
[00:19] | Usually you’re the one complaining. | 通常抱怨的人是你 |
[00:21] | Yes, this enthusiasm is most unlike you, Rodney. | 是呀 Rodney 你这次 怎么这么热情啦? |
[00:25] | Well, I’m turning over a new leaf. | 我正在翻开我生命中新的一页 |
[00:26] | We did a standard fly-over in the Jumper, scanned for life-signs. Nothing. | 我们已经用Jumper做过标准飞跃了 生命信号扫描的结果是什么都没有 |
[00:31] | You can’t fly around for 10 minutes and decide there’s nothing here. | 你不能在天上飞上十分钟 就说这里什么都没有 |
[00:34] | Yes, I can. | 我当然可以 |
[00:35] | McKAY: I’m getting strange energy readings. | 我读到了奇怪的能量读数 |
[00:37] | – Yeah? From where? – I can’t pinpoint the source. | 从哪来的? 我无法确定源头 |
[00:40] | The jungle’s pretty thick, though. It could be hiding just about anything. | 这个丛林很厚 里面可能隐藏了任何东西 |
[00:43] | I don’t know. It’s almost as if somebody in a warm cozy room | 我不知道 这有点像坐在暖和的房间里 |
[00:47] | typing at their computer sent us here for their own amusement. | 用着电脑的某个人 把我们送到这来 以为自己找乐子 |
[00:50] | You don’t really think Zelenka would do that. | 你真的不认为Zelanka会这么做? |
[00:52] | If he did, he’s going to be sorry. | 如果他这么做 他会很抱歉的 |
[00:54] | Do you have any idea | 你们知道古人数据库中 有多少星门地址 |
[00:55] | how many gate addresses there are in the Ancient database | |
[00:57] | that have no accompanying description? | 是没有描述信息的吗? |
[00:59] | Forty-two. – No, I think it’s a little more than that. | 42个? 不 我想可能会多一点 我记不得了 但这不是重点 |
[01:01] | Look, I don’t really remember. That’s not the point. | |
[01:03] | Nothing. No information at all. I say that has to mean something. | “没有” “什么信息都没有” 我说这肯定意味着什么 |
[01:07] | Maybe it means there was nothing worth writing about on those planets. | 也许意味着 那些星球上没什么好管的 |
[01:10] | Or there is, but the Ancients are trying to hide it. | 或者 这里有些东西 但是古人想隐藏它们 |
[01:13] | From themselves? | 对他们自己? |
[01:14] | A lot of time has passed since the Ancients were around. | 古人已经不在很久了 |
[01:16] | You know, things change. Maybe there’s something here they didn’t know about. | 很多东西都变了 也许这里有什么 他们都不知道的东西 |
[01:19] | – You have a bet riding on this, don’t you? – What makes you say that? | 你们拿这个打赌了是不是? 为什么要这么说? |
[01:26] | All right, that’s it. | 好了 到此为止 |
[01:30] | I’m calling this one. Everyone back to the Jumper. | 我取消这次任务了 大家回到Jumper上 |
[01:32] | – Aw, come on. – Face it, McKay, you lost this one. | 噢 求你了 面对事实吧 McKay 这次你输了 那么 那又是什么呢? 看上去像某种… 自然生长的晶体 |
[01:36] | Oh! Oh, hello. What’s that, then, huh? | |
[01:45] | Looks like some kind of natural crystalline growth. | |
[01:48] | I think this might be what’s causing the energy readings. | 我想能量读数可能是他们引起的 |
[01:50] | Pretty. | 很漂亮 |
[01:52] | Looks like one of those toys you play with when you’re a kid. | 看上去像你小时候 玩的一种玩具 |
[01:55] | – A Commodore 64? – Triple-barrel shotgun? | (82年发布的一种家庭PC) 三筒猎枪? |
[01:58] | A kaleidoscope. | 万花筒 |
[02:00] | – You realize what this means? – We discovered an alien fungus that glows. | 你知道这意味着什么吗? 我们发现了一种 会发光的外星真菌 |
[02:03] | How about a power source that literally grows on trees? | 说成”长在树上的能源”怎么样? |
[02:09] | But admittedly, these energy readings are pretty low-level, | 不可否认 这些能量读数很小 |
[02:11] | but if these crystals could be cultivated, then… | 但是如果这些水晶能被养殖 |
[02:13] | Whoa, whoa, wait. What are you doing? | 喂 等等 你在干什么? |
[02:21] | – Are you all right? – Yeah, I’m fine. Just a little shock. | 你没事吧? 我没事 只是一个小电击 |
[02:24] | That could have been dangerous! I told you it was giving off energy. | 这可能是很危险的 我告诉过你它在放出能量 |
[02:26] | Honestly, I… I don’t know why I did that. | 很明显 我… 我不知道我为什么要碰它 |
[02:32] | – Well, you killed it. – Oh, really? | 你把它给杀了 噢 真的吗? |
[02:34] | – Well, it’s not giving off energy anymore. – Well, maybe he just scared it. | 它不再放出能量了 也许他吓着它了 |
[02:37] | – You don’t even know if it was alive. – Seriously, why would you touch it? | 你都不知到它是不是活的 正经点说 你为什么要碰它? |
[02:40] | I don’t know! I said that, okay? I just did. | 我已经说过了 我不知道 我就是摸了 |
[02:44] | Now, will you leave it at that? | 现在 你能不能不要管它了 |
[02:46] | Okay, well, there’s got to be more of them around here. | 这附近一定还有更多的 |
[02:49] | I’m going to recommend sending a science team back here to check it out. | 我会建议派一队科学家来 研究这个东西 |
[02:52] | I am a science team. | 我就是个科学家小队 |
[02:58] | Okay, fine, let’s desert a potentially significant discovery | 好吧 让我们放弃一个潜在的重大发现 |
[03:02] | just because you guys don’t want me to win a bet with Zelenka? | 就因为你们不愿意 让我赌赢Zelanka? |
[03:09] | All your scans are clear, blood tests are normal. | 所有的扫描都没有问题 血液测试都很正常 |
[03:12] | – As far as I can tell, you’re in perfect health. – See? I told you. | 就我所知 你很健康 听见了 我就跟你说我不会有事 |
[03:16] | – Thanks, Doc. – No more touching strange things. | 谢谢你 医生 不要再碰奇怪的东西了 |
[03:19] | Well, that’s good advice. | 这是个好建议 |
[03:22] | I don’t know about you, but I’m exhausted. | 我不知道你怎么样 但是我困死了 |
[03:24] | – It’s been a long day. – Well, thanks for hanging out. | 真是漫长的一天啊 谢谢你陪我过来 |
[03:26] | – Just wanted to be sure. – I’m fine. | 我只是想确认(你没事) 我没事 |
[03:30] | Get some sleep. | 睡个好觉 |
[03:33] | Good night, John. | 晚安 John 分身 |
[05:02] | This is pretty good. What is it? | 这很好吃 这叫什么? |
[05:06] | I knew you two were going to eventually hook up. | 我就知道你们两最终会结合的 |
[05:09] | We are not hooking up. It’s just dinner. | 我们才不会”结合” 这只是一顿饭 |
[05:11] | I’m telling you, there’s something in here giving off a strange energy reading. | 我得告诉你们 这里有东西 在放出奇怪的能量读数 |
[05:15] | – John, what are you doing? – Colonel Carter doesn’t trust you. | John 你在干什么? Carter上校不信任你 |
[05:20] | – No one does but me. – What are you talking about? | 除了我以外 谁都不信 你在说什么? |
[05:24] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了? |
[05:26] | What do you mean? Nothing. | 什么意思? 我没怎么 |
[05:29] | You’ve never been the same since you got into the mind of that Wraith Queen. | 自从你进入那个Wraith女皇 的意识以后 你就不太一样了 |
[05:33] | What? | 什么? |
[05:36] | Teyla! | |
[05:38] | Father! | 父亲! |
[06:00] | I cannot even begin to tell you how bizarre it was. | 这件事太奇怪了 我都难以启齿 |
[06:03] | – Please, you want bizarre? Let me tell you… – You know what? Don’t. | 你想听奇怪的事? 我来告诉你… 不要了 |
[06:07] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[06:12] | – What? – Teyla had a dream about you last night. | 怎么了? Teyla昨晚做了一个关于你的梦 |
[06:14] | – Rodney… – Really? What was it about? | 真的? 是怎么样的一个梦? |
[06:18] | Actually, it was more of a nightmare, and I’d rather not talk about it. | 实际上那是一个噩梦 我宁愿不要说 |
[06:21] | Was I the dashing hero saving you from a big bad monster? | 我是从大坏怪物手上 把你救出来的帅气英雄吗? |
[06:24] | Actually, you were the big bad monster. | 实际上你是那个大坏怪物 |
[06:26] | – Really? – Like I said, I’d rather not talk about it. | 真的? 我宁愿不要说 |
[06:30] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[06:32] | I’m sorry. I have a headache. I did not sleep well last night. | 很抱歉 我有点头疼 我昨晚没睡好 |
[06:38] | Is she really mad at me? | 她真的很生我的气吗? |
[06:42] | I can’t control what’s in her dreams. | 我不能控制她做什么梦 真的? 你认为你不能控制别人的梦? |
[06:44] | Really? You think you can’t control a person’s dreams? | |
[06:47] | My father read me Moby Dick when I was seven years old. | 在我七岁的时候 我的父亲 给我读了《白鲸记》(Moby Dick) |
[06:50] | I mean, seriously, what was the man thinking? | 老实说 我真不知道他当时在想什么 |
[06:52] | You have any idea how long I had nightmares about being eaten by a whale? | 你知道我做了多久的噩梦吗? |
[06:55] | – They haven’t stopped, have they? – No. | – 它们(噩梦)还没有停止 是吧? – 没有 |
[07:00] | It’s coming from outside. I go to the opening, I hear Darts. | 声音是从外面来的 我走到门口 我听见Dart的声音 |
[07:05] | I pull open the tent, and he comes inside. | 我拉开帐篷 然后他进来了 |
[07:08] | I know it’s not really Colonel Sheppard, | 我知道那不是真的Sheppard中校 |
[07:11] | but I can’t help but feel different towards him. | 但是(现实中)我没法不另眼看待他 |
[07:15] | Do you think it’s my subconscious trying to tell me something? | 你认为这是我的潜意识 想告诉我什么吗? |
[07:19] | If there is something real going on between you and Colonel Sheppard | 如果你和Sheppard中校之间 真的有什么 |
[07:21] | that you feel you need to address, you definitely should. | 而且你觉得需要倾诉 你就应该说出来 |
[07:25] | Otherwise, don’t let it bother you. | 如果没有 就不要烦心 |
[07:29] | I’ve had horrible nightmares before | 我以前有过恐怖的噩梦 |
[07:32] | of my father being taken when I was a little girl, the cullings since, | 关于小时候我父亲被掳走的事 和后来的洗劫 |
[07:36] | but none of them have felt like this. | 但是这个和它们的感觉都不一样 |
[07:38] | When I woke up, I could barely catch my breath. | 当我醒来的时候 我都喘不过气来 |
[07:42] | I know it sounds silly, but I think I’m actually afraid of falling asleep. | 我知道这听上去很傻 但是我想我已经害怕睡觉了 |
[07:50] | Well, physically, there’s nothing wrong with you | 你生理上没有问题 |
[07:54] | other than the symptoms you’ve described, which can all be attributed to lack of sleep. | 除了你描述的症状以外 他们都是睡眠不足的症状 |
[07:58] | These should help for the short term, but if the problem persists, | 短期内 这些药会有点帮助 但是如果问题还在继续 |
[08:03] | you definitely need to come back. | 你一定得回来 |
[08:05] | You have no idea how good the thought of a solid night’s sleep | 你肯定猜不到 现在一个好觉对我意味着什么 嗯 我猜我知道 |
[08:08] | – makes me feel at this point. – Oh, I think I do. | |
[08:11] | I’m not sure I’ve had one since I got here. | 我来了以后 就没睡好过 |
[08:13] | – Thank you. – Don’t mention it. Have a good night. | 谢谢你 不用谢 – 睡个好觉 – 你也是 |
[08:16] | You, too. | |
[08:23] | Dr. Keller, we have a medical emergency. | Keller医生 有紧急情况 |
[08:25] | Dr. Keller, please report immediately to the infirmary. | Keller医生 请立即到医务室报到 |
[08:41] | What’s wrong? – It’s Teyla. | 怎么了? 是Teyla 她处于严重的腹痛之中 她说你给了她一些药 |
[08:42] | She’s in severe abdominal distress. Says you gave her some medication? | |
[08:45] | I prescribed some Ambien to help her sleep. Teyla? | 我开了一些Ambien来帮助她睡眠… |
[08:49] | In the mess for a late-night snack. | 到宵夜餐厅吃了一点宵夜 |
[08:51] | She started complaining about her stomach and then she just doubled over. | 然后她开始说肚子疼 然后就蜷缩起来 |
[08:54] | I thought you were going to bed. Did you take one of those pills I gave you? | 我以为你是要去睡觉的 你有吃我给你的药吗? |
[08:57] | – No. – Okay, just try to relax. | 没有 好吧 试着放松 让我看一下 |
[08:58] | Here, let me have a look. | |
[09:03] | Hold her for me. | 帮我按住她 |
[09:10] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天 |
[09:15] | Doctor, do something. | 医生 做点什么啊 啊 好 我.. 我们得让她镇静下来.. 然后… |
[09:16] | Uh, okay, we… We need to sedate her, and, uh… | |
[09:25] | Oh, God. | 噢 上帝啊 |
[09:32] | Can you believe this? | 你能相信这个吗? |
[10:09] | – Sorry, Doc. Didn’t mean to scare you. – We were sparring. I got in a lucky shot. | 对不起 医生 不是想吓你 我们在练拳击 我不小心打中了 |
[10:14] | – It’s the middle of the night. – Maybe for you. | 现在是三更半夜的 对你而言 |
[10:18] | Sit down, let me have a look. | 坐下 让我看一看 |
[10:24] | You’re going to need stitches. | 你需要缝合 |
[10:26] | – I guess I taught him too much, huh? – Yeah, I guess so. | 我猜我玩得过火了? 是的 |
[10:30] | You know, you don’t need to stick around. I’m fine. | 你不用在呆在这了 我没事 |
[10:32] | – You sure? – Yeah. | – 你确定 – 是的 |
[10:33] | – I want a rematch tomorrow, though. – Yeah, that’s what I was afraid of. | 但是我想明天重赛 我就怕这个 |
[10:37] | – Good night. – See you tomorrow. | 晚安 明天见 |
[10:43] | – Something wrong? – Hmm? No, nothing. | 有什么问题吗? 嗯 没 没什么 |
[10:48] | I don’t think he’s seeing anyone, you know. | 我想他现在还没有找女朋友 |
[10:50] | Oh! Oh, no. No, that’s… That’s quite all right. | 噢 不 不是.. 那没关系 |
[10:55] | You know, this would be easier if you lay down. | 你躺下更方便一点 |
[10:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:28] | Hello! | 喂 |
[11:38] | Is anyone here? | 有人吗? |
[11:54] | Anyone? | 任何人都行! |
[12:35] | Hey, buddy, what are you running from? | 嘿 伙计 你再逃避什么呢? |
[12:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:41] | Come on. | 起来 |
[13:09] | I’m really sorry. Did I… Did I hurt you? | 我很抱歉 我有… 我有伤到你吗? |
[13:14] | No, no. I’m… I’m sorry. | 没.. 我.. 抱歉 |
[13:17] | – I didn’t mean to… – You fell asleep. | 我不是故意的 你睡着了 |
[13:21] | – I was having the strangest dream. – You sure you’re okay? | 我做了一个最奇怪的梦 你确定你没事? |
[13:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:28] | Go ahead. | 继续吧 |
[13:31] | I’m almost done. | 我快做完了 |
[13:37] | It was terrifying. There you were | 那很可怕 有一个很恶心的外星虫子 从你的肚子里爬出来 |
[13:39] | with this disgusting alien bug crawling out of your stomach, | |
[13:42] | and Colonel Sheppard was acting like it was the coolest thing he’d ever seen. | 而Sheppard中校表现得像 看见了他所见过的最酷的东西一样 |
[13:46] | – That sounds like that movie. – Yeah, Alien. Have you seen it? | 这听上去像那部电影 是的 《异形》 你有看过吗? |
[13:48] | Colonel Sheppard speaks of it often. | Sheppard中校经常说起它 |
[13:50] | I still remember the first time I saw it. I certainly did not think it was cool. | 我还记得我第一次看那部电影时 我一点都没有觉得它很酷 |
[13:54] | One time in med school I made the mistake of confiding | 在医学院 有一次 我错信了一个我生物课上的同伴 他给我带来了我最糟糕的噩梦 |
[13:56] | to my partner in biology class that it had caused my all-time worst nightmares. | |
[14:01] | He actually planted a live snake inside a cadaver I was working on. | 他把一条活的蛇 放入了我解剖的尸体 |
[14:05] | Well, I never saw it as a kid. | 我小时候从没看过这部电影 |
[14:06] | I knew from the poster it was going to be too scary. | 我从海报上就知道会很恐怖 |
[14:08] | No, I was 16 when a neighborhood theater had a horror revival festival. | 不对 我16岁的时候 附近的电影院举办了 恐怖电影回顾节 |
[14:14] | And I thought, “Great,” you know, “date movie. “ | 我想 太好了… 我和Jocelyn Rutger 看了场约会电影 第三节科学课上认识的 |
[14:16] | So Jocelyn Rutger, third period science. | |
[14:19] | Bit of geek, but she had a great… | 有点怪 但是她有一个很… |
[14:22] | Anyway, you know how girls get all scared and curl up on your shoulder? | 你知道女孩子们全都吓死了 然后蜷在我的肩膀上的情景吗? |
[14:25] | – Your planet has some truly strange rituals. – Anyway, I eat when I get nervous. | 你们的星球真有不少奇怪的仪式 无管怎么样 我紧张的时候就要吃东西 |
[14:29] | – Really? I hadn’t noticed. – Mmm. | 真的? – 我没注意到 – 然后 那紧张的电影就像咒语一样 Jocelyn在我边上 吓呆了 我当时正在打包花生和爆米花 |
[14:31] | So, very tense, working like a charm. Jocelyn’s all freaked out beside me, | |
[14:35] | I’m packing away the Goobers and the popcorn, | |
[14:37] | and then the alien bursts out of John Hurt. | 然后异形从John Hurt 身体里爆出来 |
[14:40] | – You didn’t. – Mmm. Puked all over her. | 你不会… 撒了她一身 |
[14:43] | I have got to see this movie. | 我一定要看这部电影 |
[14:46] | Don’t you think it’s strange that each of us has had incredibly vivid nightmares | 你不觉得这很奇怪吗? 我们都做了极其逼真的噩梦 |
[14:50] | with Colonel Sheppard being somehow an integral part? | 而Sheppard中校都是 不可或缺的的一部分 |
[14:52] | Acting most unlike Colonel Sheppard. | 还表现得最不像Sheppard中校 |
[14:54] | – Not me. – Have you had any nightmares recently? | 我没有 你最近有做过噩梦吗? |
[14:57] | Not a night goes by. | 一次都没有 |
[14:58] | Last night I dreamt that Colonel Carter invited me to her quarters for dinner. | 昨晚我梦见Carter上校 邀请我到她的房间共进晚餐 |
[15:02] | Maybe you shouldn’t be telling us this, Rodney. | 也许你不应该 告诉我们这个 Rodney |
[15:04] | Yeah, I said nightmare, not delusional male fantasy. | 我说的是噩梦 不是男性的幻想 |
[15:06] | Wait and listen. Turns out she was serving lemon chicken. | 听我说完 结果是她在吃柠檬鸡 |
[15:11] | I mean, lemon, and the only reason she invited me to dinner | 我是说 柠檬 (Rodney害怕柠檬) 而她叫我去是要告诉我 她要提拔Zelanka 就这样? |
[15:13] | was to tell me she was promoting Zelenka over me. | |
[15:15] | That’s it? | |
[15:17] | Then I was eaten by a whale. Don’t ask how that happened. | 然后我被一只鲸给吃了 不要问那是怎么发生的 |
[15:20] | Okay, do you guys really think I’m crazy? I realize they’re just dreams, | 好吧 你们真的认为我疯了吗? 我知道他们只是梦 但是… 先是Teyla 你来见过我之后 我又做了一个 |
[15:24] | but first it was Teyla, and then right after you came to see me, I had one. | |
[15:27] | And that’s when mine stopped. | 然后我的噩梦停止了 你给我的药让我一下子就睡着了 |
[15:28] | Those pills you gave me knocked me out cold. | |
[15:30] | And then Ronon had one while I was working on him. | 然后Ronon在我治疗他的时候 也做了一个噩梦 |
[15:32] | What’s the big deal? It’s like you said, it’s just a few bad dreams, right? | 这不是什么大事 就像你说的 这只是噩梦 对吧? |
[15:44] | I probably shouldn’t have bothered you with this. | 我也许不该让这个烦这个 |
[15:45] | I know I don’t really have any hard evidence. | 我知道我没有任何有力的证据 |
[15:47] | Believe me, I’ve seen a good hunch go a long way | 相信我 我见过直觉在一些 很疯狂的情况下发挥作用 我宁愿你能保持警惕 尤其是对可疑的事 |
[15:49] | in some pretty crazy circumstances. I’d always rather you were on your toes, | |
[15:53] | especially with anything that seems suspicious. | |
[15:55] | I know a few bad dreams isn’t that significant. | 我知道一些噩梦不是那么重要 |
[15:58] | It’s only natural given what we face on a daily basis, | 因为我们每天面对的事 做恶梦是很正常的 |
[16:00] | but this was different. It really rattled me. | 但是这次有点不同 它真的吓到我了 |
[16:04] | Coupled with the sequential pattern, first Teyla, then me, then Ronon, | 还有 它们按照顺序进行 先是Teyla 然后是我 然后是Ronon 而且Sheppard中校 都是我们梦中重要的负面人物 |
[16:08] | all with Colonel Sheppard being a significant negative presence | |
[16:11] | in our dreams. | |
[16:12] | Do you have any idea what’s behind it? | 你认为是什么在作怪? |
[16:14] | No, I don’t know. Thing is, it started | 我不知道 但自从Sheppard接触了M3X-387 上的那块水晶噩梦就开始了 |
[16:16] | right after Colonel Sheppard touched that crystal on M3X-387. | |
[16:20] | – I thought you cleared him medically. – I did… | 我想你已经检查过他了 – 我是检查了 但是 – 对不起 |
[16:22] | Excuse me. There’s an emergency situation at crew quarters atrium. | 宿舍区中庭发生紧急事件 |
[16:25] | Security was called for and has been dispatched. | 保安已经部署 |
[16:26] | Thank you. Excuse me. | 谢谢你 对不起 |
[16:34] | Put down the gun, Major. Let’s talk this out. | 放下枪 少校 我们谈谈 |
[16:37] | Someone, get an ARG. Now. Shoot him with it. | 任何人 快去拿个ARG 然后向他开枪 |
[16:40] | Major, talk to me. Tell me what’s going on. | 少校 和我说说 告诉我发生什么事了? |
[16:42] | Just do it! | 照做就是了 |
[16:44] | Okay, what’s the harm? | 有什么大不了的 |
[16:45] | I mean, if he’s human, it won’t hurt him, right? | 如果他是人类 又不会伤到他 对吧? |
[16:47] | – John, what is he talking about? – Don’t talk to him. | – John 他在说什么? – 不要和他讲话 |
[16:51] | Colonel Sheppard is a Replicator. | Sheppard中校是复制者 |
[17:02] | Look, Lorne, I don’t know what’s gotten into you… | Lorne 我不知道你是怎么了… |
[17:04] | Me? No, no, no, it’s not me. | 我? 不 不 不是我 |
[17:07] | – Major, how about you lower your weapon? – He’s a Replicator! | 你放下枪怎么样 少校? 他是一个复制者! |
[17:13] | What, you don’t believe me? Okay, I’ll shoot him, you’ll see. | 你不相信我? 我打他一下你就知道了 这没有必要 我已经举起双手了 这样对你没有威胁 |
[17:15] | Whoa, whoa, that won’t be necessary. | |
[17:17] | I’ve got my hands up in a very non-threatening way. | |
[17:20] | I’ve called for an ARG. | 我要一个ARG |
[17:23] | – You believe him? – Of course not, but it won’t hurt you, | – 你相信他? – 当然不 但是那不会伤害你 而且可能让他放下枪 |
[17:26] | and it might help him to lower his gun. | |
[17:28] | You’re one of them, too. | 你也是复制者 |
[17:31] | Look, don’t just stand there. Shoot them. Shoot both of them! | 不要光站在那! 打他们 两个都是 |
[17:45] | I take it I don’t have to shoot either of you with this? | 我想我不用用这个打你们了 |
[17:52] | – I’m so glad no one was hurt. – And you don’t remember anything? | 很高兴没人受伤 你什么都不记得了? |
[17:55] | No, honestly. I haven’t had a sleepwalking incident since I was, like, 10. | 不记得 大概10岁以后 我就没有梦游过 |
[18:00] | It’s quite common for someone suffering from somnambulism | 患有梦游症的人 |
[18:03] | to perform complex activities in their sleep and remember nothing upon waking. | 在睡梦中进行复杂的活动 而醒来以后 什么都不记得是很正常的 |
[18:07] | So you think this has something to do with the crystal I touched? | 你认为这和我碰的那块水晶有关? |
[18:11] | That’s when it seemed to start. Major Lorne’s not the only one. | 那看上去像是事件的源头 Lorne少校不是唯一的一个 |
[18:15] | In each case, the person being affected reports you being | 在所有案例中 受影响的人均报告 你是他们噩梦中的主要负面人物 |
[18:18] | a significant negative presence in the nightmare. | |
[18:20] | – Well, I can’t control that. – No, but maybe something is. | 我可控制不了这个 但是也许什么东西可以 |
[18:25] | What? You think someone’s impersonating me in their dreams? | 什么? 你认为有人在他们的梦中冒充我? |
[18:29] | Look, I’ve seen more than my share of alien entities that are capable of this. | 我见过很多外星生物体 可以这样做 |
[18:33] | Colonel O’Neill was once knocked unconscious | O’Neill上校有一次 被水晶里的能量生命击昏了 |
[18:35] | by an energy being that lived in crystal form. | |
[18:37] | It took on his appearance for a while. | 然后还模仿了他的外形 |
[18:39] | I read at one point you were taken over by an alien entity. | 我读过 有一次 你被一个外星实体控制了 |
[18:43] | Yeah. Not a personal highlight. | 是的 不是什么光彩的事 |
[18:47] | – The question is, what’s the point? – Maybe it’s feeding on our fear. | 问题是 它为什么要这样? 也许它以我们的恐惧为生 |
[18:54] | – I’ll shut up. – No, no, it’s not that big a leap. | 我不说了 没关系 |
[18:56] | It’s just… We don’t have any proof. | 只是… 我们没有任何证据 |
[18:59] | First it was Teyla, I was next, and then Ronon after I treated him. | 先是Teyla 下一个使我 然后Ronon在我治疗过以后 也做了噩梦 |
[19:05] | Well, I’m the one who touched the crystal, and I’ve never had a bad dream. | 我是第一个碰晶体的 但我从没做过噩梦 |
[19:08] | Maybe that’s why you’re appearing in everyone’s dreams. | 也许这就是为什么 你出现在所有人的梦里 |
[19:12] | Whatever’s doing this imprinted your image onto itself. | 那个东西把你的形象 加到了自己身上 |
[19:16] | Now that I think about it, it’s possible whatever this is, | 现在想想 不管那是什么东西 |
[19:18] | its spread may be limited by touch. | 它有可能只能通过接触传播 |
[19:20] | Okay, anyone who’s had contact with Major Lorne | 好的 事件发生以后所有与Lorne少校 有过接触的人都要被隔离 |
[19:23] | since the incident needs to be isolated. | |
[19:26] | If this is some sort of alien influence, we have to find a way to detect it. | 如果这是某种外星效应 我们得找到方法检测它 |
[19:34] | – Sit down, Rodney. – I’m good right here, thank you. | 坐下 Rodney 我站在这挺好 谢谢 |
[19:38] | All offworld teams have been contacted and instructed not to return | 所有在外面的小队 都已经被通知暂时不要返回 |
[19:41] | for the time being. | |
[19:42] | Gate travel will be restricted to an as-needed basis, | 星门会被限制为按需使用 |
[19:45] | and until further notice, all non-essential expedition members | 除非有通知 所有的非必需探险队员 |
[19:48] | will be restricted to quarters. | 会被限制在寝室内 |
[19:49] | Come on, is this really necessary? It’s just a few bad dreams, right? | 这真的必要吗? 这只是几场噩梦对吧? |
[19:52] | The fact is, we don’t really know what we’re dealing with. | 事实上 我们不知道我们面对的是什么 |
[19:56] | We may have an alien entity on our hands | 也许它是一个可以随意 |
[19:58] | capable of moving from person to person at will. | 在人群间转移的外星实体 |
[20:00] | And so far, the only behavior we have to evaluate | 目前为止 我们唯一能评估 的行为 显示出一定恶意 |
[20:03] | suggests a certain malice. | |
[20:05] | Now, based on what’s been described to me, | 现在 更具我得到的描述 |
[20:06] | the personification of Colonel Sheppard in everyone’s dreams | 大家梦中的Sheppard中校 |
[20:09] | is behaving much like a sociopath. | 有点反社会 |
[20:11] | Did I have a goatee? | 我有长山羊胡子吗? (难道影射Teal’C??) |
[20:13] | Right now, all it’s doing is causing some nightmares, | 现在 它只是制造了一些噩梦 |
[20:15] | but we don’t know if that’s the limit of its capability. | 但是我们不知道其能力范围 |
[20:18] | You’re saying this is only the beginning. | 你是说这只是开始? |
[20:20] | I’ve never profiled anything like this before. | 我从没记录过任何类似的东西 |
[20:23] | It will likely progress, try to drive up the stakes, seek bigger thrills. | 它可能会发展 尝试着提高危险 以寻找更大的刺激 |
[20:27] | Now, even if it’s limited to manipulating the host’s subconscious, | 即使它只能操纵 宿主的潜意识 |
[20:31] | it may be able to put someone in serious jeopardy. | 它也能将某人置于 严重的危险之中 |
[20:33] | So, what are we talking, Freddy Krueger here? | 那么我们在说的是 Freddy Krueger吗? Freddy Krueger是恐怖片中的人物 |
[20:35] | Oh, come on! We don’t have a single shred of hard evidence here. | 噢 好了 我们一丁点 有力的证据都没有 |
[20:39] | I mean, until we do, this thing is just a bogeyman. | 在我们有证据证据之前 这东西只是虚构出来吓人的 |
[20:41] | Exactly why you’re going back to the planet | 这就是为什么你们需要回到 |
[20:43] | where Colonel Sheppard touched the crystal. | 那个水晶所在星球上 |
[20:44] | What? Why would we do that? | 什么? 我们为什么要回去? |
[20:46] | Well, just as you said, to gather some hard evidence, | 就像你刚才说的 去搜集证据 |
[20:49] | see if there are any more of these things. | 看看还有没有更多的这个东西 |
[20:51] | We need to find out exactly what they are and how they work, | 我们得搞清楚 它们是什么 怎么工作 |
[20:55] | and if possible, how to detect if there really is something inside Lorne right now. | 如果可能 如何检测现在 有没有东西在Lorne身体里 |
[21:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:05] | But you said no more gate travel. I thought that was a wise decision. | 但…但是你说过不能使用星门… 我认为那是一个很明智的决定 |
[21:09] | I said on an as-needed basis, McKay. I think this qualifies. | 我说的是”按需使用” McKay 我认为这个任务符合标准 |
[21:12] | Yeah, but don’t you think a science team would be better suited for… | 但是一个科学家小队更适合… |
[21:15] | You are a science team, remember? | 你就是一个科学家小队 记得吗? |
[21:17] | Okay, fine, but it’s a big planet, you know. We could really use some more manpower. | 好吧 但是那个星球很大 我们需要更多人手 |
[21:23] | I still can’t believe you’re making me do this. | 我还是不愿相信 是你把我拖过来的 |
[21:25] | McKAY: Ah, you lost the bet. There’s definitely something on this planet. | 啊 这次打赌你输了 这个星球上绝对有什么东西 |
[21:29] | Yes, but I distinctly said “of value. “ | 是的 不过我说的是 “有价值”的东西 |
[21:32] | I hardly call this particular discovery valuable. | 可我看不出这次行动 有什么价值 |
[21:36] | Over here. | 到了 找到你了 开始吧 (捷克语) |
[21:39] | There you go. Better get started. | |
[21:47] | – Rodney. – Hmm? | – 嗯? |
[21:50] | Don’t look in it, and whatever you do, don’t touch it. | 别看它 还有 千万不要碰它 |
[21:52] | I wasn’t even thinking about it. | 绝对不会的 |
[21:55] | Radek, we got a live one here. | Radek 这里有一个活的 |
[21:57] | – It could be useful to compare the two. – That’s just what I was thinking. | 可以把这两个放在一起比较 我也是这么想的 |
[22:01] | But be careful. It could be dangerous to try to harvest one with an active entity in it. | 小心 那个东西还是活的 摘下来的时候小心一点 |
[22:04] | Mmm. Once again, you’ve read my mind. | 噢 你又跟我想到一块儿了 把你那边完成之后 过来试试这个 |
[22:05] | However, when you’re finished there, I say you give it a shot. | |
[22:13] | Yeah, give it a shot. | 好 试试 |
[22:18] | You really think it was safe to bring a live one back? | 你们真的认为 把它活着拿回来是安全的么? |
[22:21] | Well, those containment tanks are non-conductive. | 这些容器都是绝缘的 |
[22:24] | We believe it needs conductive material in order to travel. | 我们认为它需要通过导体来传播 |
[22:26] | And having an active crystal | 有一个活的水晶 |
[22:29] | allows us to calibrate these hand-held sensors | 我们就可以调整这些手持探测器 |
[22:31] | to detect the energy signatures associated with it. | 探测相关的能量信号 |
[22:34] | Hopefully, we’ll be able to determine if someone is | 但愿还可以探测出 是谁的体内 携带有这种生物 |
[22:36] | actually carrying one of these creatures around inside of them. | |
[22:38] | As long as it doesn’t know what we’re up to. | 只要它还不知道我们在忙什么 |
[22:39] | Otherwise, you’d think it would just transfer | 否则 它可能会在我们探测到之前 就从宿主体内逃出去了 |
[22:41] | out of somebody before we could scan them. | |
[22:42] | You’re assuming, of course, they’re not only capable, | 你在假设 它们不仅能这样做 而且有意识这样做 |
[22:44] | but they’re conscious and aware at all times. | |
[22:45] | McKAY: It’s demonstrated some pretty sophisticated intelligence so far. | 到目前为止 它已经显露出了 非常高级的智能 |
[22:48] | It could have basic avoidance skills. | 你认为它有基本的逃生技能 |
[22:50] | We’re gonna have to modify our scanners to operate at a range large enough to… | 我们要扩大传感器的探测范围… |
[22:53] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[22:55] | We could calibrate the citywide life-signs detector… | – 我们可以调整城市的生命探测器 – 噢 对啊 天才 这简直就是举手之劳… |
[22:57] | McKAY: Oh, yes, Mr. Wizard, we’re just going to snap our fingers and… | |
[23:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[23:02] | I don’t know, it’s… It’s mesmerizing. | 不知道 它… 它好像会催眠术 |
[23:06] | – You said it was safe. – We said we think. Still… | 你们说过它很安全的 我们只是认为是这样 不过… |
[23:09] | I don’t know what I was doing. | 我不知道刚才在做什么 |
[23:11] | I can’t believe it. I was suddenly overcome by the compulsion to want to touch it. | 难以置信 刚才突然被 想要摸它冲动所征服了 |
[23:14] | Yeah, we think that’s how it ropes in its victims. | 我想这就是它如何… 捕获猎物的 |
[23:36] | It’s not in him. | 不在他身上 |
[23:37] | You said the entity needed conductive material to travel, right? | 你说过这种生物 需要通过导体来传播 是么? |
[23:40] | Well, based on the… | 根据… |
[23:42] | It’s the power conduits. | 能量输送管道 |
[23:44] | They run pretty much through the entire city. | 他们通过城市的任何一个地方 |
[23:45] | It could be in anyone. | 它可能在任何一个人身上 |
[23:49] | Kate, what are you doing? | 你想干什么? |
[23:52] | – I don’t want to die. – Good. Come down from there. | 我不想死 很好 下来吧 |
[24:01] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[24:03] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[24:05] | Help me, please! | 帮帮我 求你了! |
[24:09] | John, stop it. | John 住手 |
[24:10] | Stop it. I have to help her! What are you doing? | 住手 我要去帮她! 你想干什么! |
[24:13] | – John, get out of the way! – Teyla! | John 快让开 |
[24:16] | – Teyla! – Kate! | |
[24:33] | She did not report for duty, and I can’t wake her up. | 她没有去值班 我叫不醒她 |
[24:48] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[25:05] | This is Colonel Carter. If I could have your attention, please. | 我是Carter上校 请所有人员注意 |
[25:09] | I’m very sorry to have to tell you that we have lost | 我很遗憾地告诉大家 今天 我们探险队失去了一位重要队员 |
[25:11] | a valuable member of the expedition today. | |
[25:15] | Dr. Kate Heightmeyer meant a great deal to all of us. | Kate Heightmeyer医生 对我们来说非常重要 |
[25:19] | Her death is nothing short of tragic. | 她的逝世是个极大的损失 |
[25:23] | I’m also sorry to have to report that the threat we face is still in our midst, | 此外我还不得不通知各位 我们所面临的威胁仍未散去 |
[25:26] | and until further notice, the full lockdown protocol will remain in effect. | 在进一步通知之前 完全隔离措施仍然有效 |
[25:32] | Try to remain calm. | 请保持镇静 |
[25:34] | We are doing everything we can to ensure everyone’s safety | 我们会尽最大可能 保证每个人的安全 |
[25:38] | and to resolve this situation quickly. | 并尽快解决眼前的危机 |
[25:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:50] | That was good. I mean, horrible, obviously. | 说得好 我是说 真是恐怖 |
[25:55] | Terrifying and horrible, but I just… | 太可怕了 我只是想说… |
[25:58] | I meant you sounded strong. | 你的声音听上去非常坚强 |
[26:02] | I’m sure they were at least a little reassured hearing your voice, | 我想他们听到你的话之后 会放心一些的 |
[26:05] | but you don’t need me to tell you that. | 我说了这些是不是有些多余 |
[26:09] | A day like this, it doesn’t hurt. | 碰到今天这种情况 不要紧 |
[26:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:30] | I was just about to come to see you, but I wasn’t sure if you wanted to see me. | 我正准备去找你 但我不确定你是不是愿意见到我 |
[26:54] | Colonel Carter? Excuse me. | Carter上校? 打扰一下 |
[26:56] | I think I’ve managed to calibrate the citywide sensors. | 我想已经调整好了全城探测器 |
[27:01] | I mean, if it is working properly. We had some trouble with the… | 如果它是在正常工作 我们碰到了点麻烦… |
[27:09] | We have a positive reading. | 我们探测到了一个信号 |
[27:12] | Do we know who that is? | 知不知道这是谁? |
[27:21] | What do you need me for? What’s with the rubber walls? | 要我来做什么? 弄这些橡胶墙做什么? |
[27:24] | I’m sorry, Rodney. I have to go. | 抱歉 Rodney 我要走了 |
[27:28] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding. | 噢 不是开玩笑吧 |
[27:45] | It’s in Rodney? | 它在Rodney体内? |
[27:47] | The isolation room has been lined with insulating material | 隔离室内铺设了绝缘材料 |
[27:49] | to prevent the entity from transferring out of him and into someone else. | 防止那个东西逃走 |
[27:53] | If we’re right, we’ve got it trapped. | 如果我们是对的 应该是把它困住了 |
[27:56] | Yeah, well, that doesn’t help McKay much, does it? | 可这并不能帮助McKay 是不是? |
[27:58] | If this thing kills people in their sleep… | 如果这个东西能在 宿主睡着的时候杀死他… 我们一定要想办法把它赶出来 |
[28:00] | No. We’ve got to find a way to get it out of him. | |
[28:02] | Someone want to get me some coffee? I’m already feeling a little tired here. | 能不能给我杯咖啡? 我已经感到有点困了 |
[28:06] | I could give him something to keep him awake for a while, | 我可以给他些药物 让他 保持一段时间清醒 |
[28:08] | but it will only work for so long | 可这不是长久之计 时间长了他的肺部会受到伤害 |
[28:09] | before we start putting him at risk of pulmonary failure. | |
[28:12] | Yeah, believe it or not, I’ve been there before, too. | 是啊 信不信由你 我也经历过这种情况 |
[28:15] | Do what you can. We’ll try to come up with something. | 你尽力而为 我们会尽量想办法的 |
[28:18] | Hang in there, McKay! | 坚持住 McKay! |
[28:19] | Oh, thanks. Like I have much choice. | 噢 谢了 好像我还有别的什么选择 |
[28:34] | – Do you think it knows it’s trapped? – I don’t know. Why? | 你觉得它知不知道 自己被困住了? 不知道 干什么? |
[28:40] | Maybe there’s a way to… | 也许有办法… |
[28:44] | I don’t know, reason with it. | 不知道该怎么说 跟它谈判 |
[28:46] | Being in Dr. Weir’s old office made you think of that, didn’t it? | 是不是因为呆在Weir博士的办公室 让你想出这个点子? |
[28:49] | Normally I just shoot the bad guys. | 一般情况下我会直接用枪来解决 |
[28:52] | – We just heard. – There must to be something we can do. | 刚刚听说了 希望我们可以帮上忙 |
[28:54] | That’s what we’re talking about. | 这正是我们想说的 |
[28:56] | Okay, let’s say for a second that you could somehow communicate with it. | 好吧 先假设你有办法跟它交流 |
[29:00] | – What were you planning on saying? – I don’t know, I hadn’t gotten that far. | 你准备跟它说什么? 不知道 我还没有考虑那么多 |
[29:03] | It strikes me that if it feeds on fear, or worse, | 从恐惧中获取能量听起来很吓人 更糟糕的是 |
[29:06] | likes the thrill of killing its host, then… | 还会利用恐惧来杀死它的宿主 然后… |
[29:10] | – Well, it would take the last chance it had. – To kill McKay. | 它会抓住自己最后的机会 杀死McKay |
[29:17] | What about survival? It’s trapped. | 那生存呢? 它已经被困住了 |
[29:20] | Will it die without a living host to transfer to? | 如果找不到一个活的宿主 它就会死么? |
[29:23] | I was hoping not to find out. | 希望不至于到这一步 |
[29:24] | We could give it a chance to leave. Go home. | 我们可以给它机会离开 回家 |
[29:27] | – Back into the crystal. Yeah, sure, why not? | – 回到水晶中去 – 是的 干嘛不呢? |
[29:29] | Send it through the gate back to its planet. | 通过星门送回它的星球 |
[29:32] | I’ve heard of people being talked through waking dreams before. | 听说以前有人 可以在清醒的状态下做梦 |
[29:35] | Maybe… Maybe McKay can be hypnotized | 也许… 可以将McKay催眠到一种状态 让他跟它去谈判 |
[29:39] | into a state where he could somehow communicate with it. | |
[29:41] | He has successfully meditated into an altered state before. | 他以前通过冥想 成功的进入过另一个状态 |
[29:44] | Yeah, that was after he was genetically altered. | 是啊 不过那次的前提是 他的基因从根本上获得了改变 |
[29:46] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么? |
[29:49] | You want McKay to ask this thing to leave? | 你们要McKay请这个东西出去? |
[29:53] | We are talking about McKay. Scary things are not exactly his strength. | 我们谈论的是McKay 他还没有能力把别的东西吓跑 |
[29:56] | And he is up against a creature apparently capable of manipulating his subconscious. | 而且他所面对的还是一种可以 操纵潜意识的生物 |
[30:01] | I wish there was a way for one of us to get in there. | 真希望有办法可以让我们进去 |
[30:04] | Into McKay’s dreams? | 进入McKay的梦境? |
[30:06] | Yeah, you know, help him out, give him a little moral support. | 是啊 给他一点精神上的支持 帮他度过难关 |
[30:10] | Come on, all the things you’ve seen, you’ve never come across a way | 好好想想 根据你的经验 有没有可能 让一个人进入另一个人的梦境? |
[30:14] | for one person to get into another person’s dreams? | |
[30:19] | Where’s she going? What’s going on? | 她要去哪儿? 怎么回事? |
[30:22] | I don’t know, but I think | 不知道 不过我想 |
[30:24] | I’m about to see a side of McKay I never wanted to see. | 我就要看到McKay 以前从未让人见过的一面了 |
[30:28] | – It does not have to be you. – Yeah, well, it’s my bad idea. | 不一定非要是你 是啊 不过这是我的主意 |
[30:33] | What was? | 什么主意? |
[30:35] | What… | 什么… |
[30:37] | We first encountered the technology 10 years ago | 我们最早是10年前见到的这种技术 |
[30:39] | on a planet where the survivors of a holocaust were living | 在一个星球 经历一次大灾难后 所有幸存者 |
[30:41] | entirely in a virtual world created in their minds. | 都生存在一个以他们自己意识建立的 虚拟世界中 |
[30:44] | Since then, we’ve managed to modify it | 从那以后 我们将那套装置加以改造 用来搭建虚拟现实环境训练SG队员 |
[30:46] | for use in the VR training of SG team members. | |
[30:48] | It only took some minor calibrations to tune it in to subconscious activity. | 只需要进行一些小的调整 就可以用它来沟通潜意识活动 |
[30:52] | So Sheppard is actually going to see McKay’s dreams? | 这么说Sheppard真的可以看到 McKay的梦境了? 说实话 这项技术 之前还没有这样用过 |
[30:55] | Well, to be honest, the technology is untested for use in this manner. | |
[31:00] | Dreams are much more random than conscious thought. | 相比意识活动而言 梦境更加变幻莫测 |
[31:03] | It may be difficult for the system to translate what’s going on in McKay’s brain | |
[31:06] | so that Colonel Sheppard can understand it. | 这样Sheppard中校也就无法理解 |
[31:09] | I’m just hoping that the two of them will be able to interact somehow. | 我只是希望他们两个可以交流 |
[31:19] | – You sure about this? – Not really. | 你真的准备这么做? 其实不是 |
[31:24] | – I’m pretty screwed up. – You’re telling me. | 我真的很受感动 被你说中了 |
[31:27] | We’re ready if you are. | 我们准备好了 |
[31:31] | – Thanks. – I haven’t done anything yet. | 谢谢 我还什么都没做呢 |
[31:34] | For trying, and don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 至少你尝试了 还有 别说我没有警告过你 |
[31:38] | Administering sedative. | 注射镇静剂 |
[31:49] | – Nothing’s happening here. – He’s not dreaming yet. | 什么反应都没有 他还没有开始做梦 |
[32:21] | Oh, boy. Nice whale. | 噢 天哪 乖鲸鱼 |
[32:23] | Nice whale, you’re my friend. You don’t want to eat me. | 乖鲸鱼 我们是朋友 不要吃我 |
[32:27] | Give up. You’ll never make it. | 算了吧 你挺不过去的 |
[32:31] | You’re too weak. | 你太弱了 |
[32:32] | Oh, thank you. Thanks for the encouragement. Way to help out! | 噢 谢谢 谢谢你的鼓励 你就是这样来帮我的? |
[32:34] | Why would I want to help you? | 我干嘛要帮你? |
[32:37] | – Because I thought you… – That’s not me, Rodney. | 因为我以为你… 那不是我 Rodney |
[32:39] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[32:42] | You’re pathetic. You might as well jump in. | 可怜的人 干脆跳下去算了 |
[32:47] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[32:50] | Oh, God, I have to get back. I have to get back. That’s my only chance. | 哦 天哪 我一定要回去 一定要回去 这是我唯一的出路 |
[32:55] | – You’re going to die out here. – Shut up! | 你会死在这里的 闭嘴! |
[32:57] | Don’t listen to him, Rodney. | 别听他的 Rodney |
[32:58] | That’s easy for you to say! Why don’t you help me row? | 你说得倒轻巧! 为什么不帮我划船呢? |
[33:06] | You know, this really isn’t as strange as you led me to believe. | 这个梦根本就不像 你所说的那么奇异 |
[33:09] | Oh, yeah? What about that? | 噢 是么? 那这个呢? |
[33:15] | I hate clowns. | 我讨厌小丑 |
[33:19] | You can paddle all you want. You’re not going anywhere. | 使劲地划吧 你们哪里也去不了 |
[33:23] | He’s right! I’m going to die out here! | 他是对的! 我会死在这里! |
[33:26] | He wants you to be afraid. Don’t give him what he wants! | 他就是要你害怕 不要让他得逞! |
[33:28] | – He can’t really hurt you. – That’s where you’re wrong. | 他伤不到你的 这你就错了 |
[33:40] | – What happened? – Clear. | 怎么回事? 准备 |
[33:45] | He’s in cardiac arrest. | 他的心跳停止了 |
[33:58] | I’m sorry. I’ve done all I can. | 抱歉 我已经尽力了 |
[34:02] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[34:36] | This is all your fault, John. | 都是你的错 John |
[34:39] | If you hadn’t touched that stupid rock, McKay would still be alive right now. | 如果你没有碰那块该死的石头 McKay现在可能还活着 |
[34:43] | – I thought you were going to help him. – I tried. | 我还以为你可以帮他呢 我尽力了 |
[34:47] | Some friend you are. | 你就是这样做朋友的 |
[34:49] | Colonel, you’ve been compromised. I’m relieving you of duty. | 中校 你已经叛变了 我要解除你的职务 |
[34:57] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[35:01] | Clear. | |
[35:11] | Oh, it’s okay. It’s okay. Just try to relax. | 噢 没事了 没事了 放松 |
[35:14] | – What’s going on? – You were in cardiac arrest. | 怎么回事? 你刚才心跳停止了 |
[35:18] | – The entity… – It’s in Colonel Sheppard. | 那个东西… 在Sheppard中校体内 |
[35:34] | – You can quit now. I’m not afraid of you. – Oh, yes, you are. | 你现在可以放弃 我不怕你 不 你怕 |
[35:39] | I’m the one thing you are afraid of. You failed your friends. | 你怕的就是我 你害了你的朋友 |
[35:44] | You brought this on them, and there is nothing you can do to stop it. | 一切都是你引起的 而且你也无法阻止! |
[37:00] | His heart rate is dangerously high. | 他的心律太高了 |
[37:03] | Can you wake him up? | 可以叫醒他么? |
[37:05] | I could try, but in his physical state, that could make things worse. | 我可以试试 可就他现在的身体状况 只会让情况更糟 |
[37:07] | Yes, and the entity would still be in him. | 是的 而且那个生物还在他的体内 |
[37:12] | Hook me up to him again. | 把我再接上去 |
[37:48] | Get up. | 起来 |
[37:51] | Come on, John. | 加油啊 John |
[37:53] | – Fight! – No. | 来啊! 不 |
[37:56] | That’s what you want. | 不能让你得逞 |
[37:58] | It’s your fault Heightmeyer’s dead. Your fault McKay is dead! | Heightmeyer的死是你造成的 McKay的死也是你造成的 |
[38:03] | I’m not dead. | 我还没死呢 |
[38:16] | You can’t win. | 你们赢不了的 |
[38:18] | Yes, we can. You’re vulnerable to electric shock. That’s why I’m still alive. | 不 我们能 你害怕电击 这也正是我还活着的原因 |
[38:21] | You left before you could finish the job! | 你在完事之前就溜了 |
[38:27] | What the hell was that? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[39:03] | Which one are you? | 你是哪一个? |
[39:05] | Me. | 我 |
[39:07] | – Good you or bad you? – Me me. | 好的那个 还是坏的那个? 我那个我 |
[39:11] | Is that you you? | 你… 是你么? |
[39:14] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[39:17] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[39:19] | – Okay, this is really weird. – You’re telling me. | OK 这种感觉真怪异 被你说中了 |
[39:25] | I thought there’d be more hot girls. | 我还以为这里有些… 性感女郎呢 |
[39:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:30] | Hmm. | |
[40:18] | McKAY: Hey, I have an idea. How about we get out of here? | 嘿 听我说 我们离开这里如何? |
[40:23] | Sounds like a plan. | 好主意 |
[40:38] | – Couldn’t sleep. – Yeah, me, too. | 睡不着 我也是 |
[40:45] | – Thought I’d have a little snack before I… – Yeah, we couldn’t sleep either. | 在睡觉之前我想最好还是吃点东西… 好吧 我们也睡不着 星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯 -=结束=- |