时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Praise the gods, you’ve finally arrived. | 感谢上帝 你们终于来了 |
[00:07] | And you are far more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. | 你比我想象中的要漂亮得多 |
[00:10] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[00:12] | You have not come for the arranged marriage? | 你不是来这里订婚的吧? |
[00:14] | No. | 不是 |
[00:16] | – Would you perhaps be seeking a husband? – No. | – 那是不是来找心上人呢? – 不是 |
[00:19] | Oh. | |
[00:21] | Then what brings you to our town? | 那是什么风把你们吹到这里来了 |
[00:23] | We’ve heard of strangers who recently arrived, | 我们听说这里来了几个陌生人 |
[00:25] | a rough-looking group boasting of many Wraith kills? | 看起来很强悍 吹嘘杀死了很多幽灵 |
[00:28] | Yeah, we think they might be Satedan. | 我们觉得可能是Sateda人 |
[00:30] | Ah, yes, you mean the three loudmouthed drunkards | 噢 你是说那三个整日在酒馆 寻欢作乐的大嘴酒鬼? |
[00:32] | who spend their days carousing at the tavern? | |
[00:34] | – Sounds like my people. – They’ve taken rooms at the local inn. | 听上去像是我的人 他们在旅店开了几间房 |
[00:38] | – Thank you. – You are most welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不用客气 |
[00:40] | And should you ever reconsider your desire for a husband… | 你真的没有考虑去找一个心上人么… |
[00:46] | All right, I’ll check the inn, you check the tavern. | 好吧 分头去找 我去旅店 你去酒馆 |
[00:48] | Sounds good. | 好主意 |
[01:05] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:07] | I’m looking for three individuals who recently arrived. | 我在找最近来这里的三个人 |
[01:10] | I’ve heard they are voracious eaters and drinkers. | 听说他们都很能吃喝 |
[01:14] | And apparently, they’ve been quite vocal | 而且经常吹嘘自己曾打败过幽灵 |
[01:16] | about their recent successes against the Wraith. | |
[01:18] | These people you’re looking for, | 你要找的那些人… |
[01:22] | they’re either very brave or very stupid. | 他们要么是非常勇敢 要么是非常愚蠢 |
[01:25] | How so? | 怎么说? |
[01:27] | Well, if word of their bragging got back to the Wraith, | 好吧 如果他们吹的牛皮传到幽灵的耳中 |
[01:31] | it could be very bad for them. | 那对他们来说可就不妙了 |
[01:32] | I doubt they need to fear a Wraith overhearing their conversation. | 我想他们不怕幽灵知道 |
[01:36] | Of course not. | 当然不怕 |
[01:37] | But the Wraith don’t always need their own ears to hear. | 可幽灵并不需要亲自听到 |
[01:42] | – Do you know the people whom I seek? – Sorry. I mind my own business, | 你认识我要找的那几个人? 抱歉 我从不多管闲事 |
[01:47] | which is something you might want to consider. | 也许你应该学着点 |
[01:51] | And you might want to consider offering your unsolicited advice | 还是把你的忠告 说给那些真正愿意接受的人听吧 |
[01:55] | to someone who actually cares to receive it. | |
[02:01] | An attitude like that could get you hurt, or worse. | 你这种态度很容易招惹麻烦 或者更糟 |
[02:17] | What’s the first to go? The ears or those pretty eyes? | 先割哪个? 耳朵? 还是那双漂亮的大眼睛? |
[02:22] | How about your head? | 你的脑袋怎么样? |
[02:28] | – Ronon! – Ara, Rakai! | |
[02:42] | – Hmm, heard the rumor? – No, what rumor? | 听到传言没有? 没有 什么传言? |
[02:44] | – Never mind. Forget I mentioned it. – Wait. What is this about? | 算了 当我没说 等等 到底是什么? |
[02:47] | No, it would be irresponsible for me to say anything. | 不行 如果我现在说出来 就有点不负责任了 |
[02:49] | All right, look, if you’re going to twist my arm, | 好吧 如果你非要我说 IOA已经做出决定了 |
[02:50] | the IOA have made their final decision. | |
[02:53] | – They’ve chosen the new leader of Atlantis. – Well, who is it? | 他们已经选定Atlantis的新领导了 是谁? |
[02:56] | Well, there’s been no formal announcement, | 虽然还没有正式公告 |
[02:58] | but word is they’re going with their foremost expert | 不过传言说那个人非常了解古人的科技 以及复制者 |
[03:00] | in ancient technology and Replicator activity. | |
[03:02] | Who does that sound like to you? | 你觉得这个人会是谁? |
[03:05] | – You? – Yes. Who else? | – 你? – 是啊 还能是谁? |
[03:07] | I heard they were leaning toward someone with a science background… | 我听说他们决定选一个 有科学研究背景的人… |
[03:10] | And why not? It’s about time that one of us | 为什么不呢? 是时候让我们中的一员 来执掌真正的权力了 |
[03:11] | ended up in a position of real power. | |
[03:13] | – Oh, oh, and by “us,” you mean “you. ” – Exactly. | 噢 噢 你说的”我们” 指的就是”你”吧 很对 |
[03:17] | It’s kind of scary, though. You know, I’ll be making decisions | 还真有点紧张 我将来所作的决定 不仅将会影响到这个城市 还会影响到整个星系 |
[03:19] | that don’t affect just the city, but the entire galaxy. | |
[03:22] | Yes, scary. Very scary. | 是啊 紧张 – 非常紧张 – 不过换句话说 一名领导者从来不会预测自己的前途 |
[03:24] | On the other hand, a leader never second-guesses himself. | |
[03:27] | I’m up for the challenge. I know I am. I’m going to make them proud. | 我要接受挑战 我知道自己是谁 我会让他们自豪的 |
[03:30] | Radek, I’m going to make you proud. | Radek 我会让你感到自豪的 |
[03:35] | The Wraith-Replicator war is in full swing. | 幽灵和复制者正打得不可开交 |
[03:37] | From what I hear, the Replicators are kicking some serious ass | 从目前的情况来看 复制者正在攻击它们的最后一道防线 |
[03:40] | in their last offensive. | |
[03:41] | That’s good news, John. Well done. | 真是好消息 John 干得好 |
[03:42] | – Hey! – I’ll have the reports ready for you. | – 嗨! – 我稍候把报告提交给你 |
[03:46] | Sam! What’s new? | 啊… 有什么新消息? |
[03:49] | Just making preparations for the change in command here. | 为这里的权力交接做准备 |
[03:51] | – You don’t have to tell me. I already know. – Really? | 不用你说 我已经知道了 真的? |
[03:53] | I just want to say that I think the IOA could not have made a better choice. | 我要说的是 IOA做了一个 再正确不过的决定 |
[03:58] | – Thanks, Rodney. – No, no, no, no, you are too kind. | 谢谢 Rodney 不不不 你太客气了 |
[04:01] | What? | 什么? |
[04:03] | Uh… “Thank you, Rodney. ” No, no, wait a minute. You mean the… | 啊… “谢谢 Rodney” 等等 你是说… |
[04:07] | Yeah. She’s our new boss. | 是的 她是我们的新头 星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯 重聚 |
[04:13] | Hmm. | |
[05:21] | I thought you guys were dead. Believe me, so did we. | 我还以为你们都死了 信不信由你 我们也这样想过 |
[05:24] | How did you manage to survive the Wraith attack on Sateda? | 在幽灵袭击Sateda的时候 你们是怎么幸存下来的? |
[05:27] | – We weren’t there. – I don’t understand. | 我们不在那里 我不明白 |
[05:29] | When we first made the decision to fight back against the Wraith, | 我们最开始决定反击幽灵的时候 |
[05:32] | we didn’t just wait for them to come to us. | 没有等他们过来找我们 |
[05:34] | We started running ops against some of their known strongholds. | 而是率先对他们的几个据点发起了进攻 |
[05:36] | They were quick strikes. Get in, hit them hard, get out. | 都是一些快战 冲进去 痛宰他们 然后撤退 |
[05:39] | Only on this particular occasion, we kind of messed up the getting out part. | 只有在那次 我们在撤退的过程中 出了点麻烦 |
[05:42] | I saw the Darts hit your position. | 我看到Dart飞船攻击了你们所在的位置 |
[05:45] | What you didn’t see was that we’d found a network of caves in the hillside. | 你没有看到的是我们在山中 找到了一个洞窟群落 |
[05:48] | When the Wraith attacked, the entrance collapsed, and we were sealed in. | 幽灵攻击的时候 洞口塌了 我们被困在了里面 |
[05:51] | It took us three days to dig our way out. | 我们花了三天才挖开 |
[05:53] | And by then, the place was crawling with them. | 可那个时候 周围已经到处都是他们 |
[05:55] | It was obvious they were gearing up for an attack. | 很明显他们正在集结 准备下一波进攻 |
[05:58] | It took another two weeks before we could find our way | 我们又花了两周的时间才找到路 赶到星门那里 可那时… 已经太迟了 |
[06:00] | through the gate, and by then it was too late. | |
[06:02] | When we got back to Sateda, there was nothing left. | 等我们赶回Sateda的时候 已经什么都没有了 |
[06:05] | I’m sorry. I should have never left you behind. | 对不起 我不该丢下你们的 |
[06:09] | Don’t be an idiot, Ronon. | 别傻了Ronon |
[06:11] | When you took second squad back to the gate, | 你带领第二小队回到星门那里的时候 |
[06:12] | you had no way of knowing those Darts were going to come through. | 根本就不知道那些Dart飞船会来 |
[06:15] | RAKAl: And if we’d have gone back with you, | 如果我们跟你回去 那也会跟其他人一样 在幽灵的袭击中死去 |
[06:16] | then we would have died in the attack on Sateda | |
[06:17] | along with everybody else. | |
[06:20] | The only reason why you survived was because they made you a runner. | 你能够生存下来的原因 是因为他们让你成为一名Runner |
[06:26] | – You heard about that? – A while back, we started hearing stories. | 你们已经听说了? 回来后不久 我们就听到了一些传言 |
[06:29] | They said you were seven feet tall and had the strength of five men. | 他们说你有7尺高 力气赶得上5个人 |
[06:33] | People like to exaggerate. | 人们都喜欢吹 |
[06:34] | – They also said you killed 100 Wraith. – That part sounds about right. | 他们还是你杀了一百个幽灵 这倒比较接近事实 |
[06:41] | Well, then, to the misery of our enemies | 好吧… 为敌人的悲惨遭遇 |
[06:44] | and the reunion of friends come back from the dead. | 为我们朋友的重聚 为九死一生 干杯 |
[06:47] | Oh, yeah. | 好 |
[06:55] | On the day I left Chulak, Master Bra’tac said to me, | 我离开Chulak的那天 Bratac跟我说 |
[06:58] | “Draw from your past, but do not let your past draw from you. “ | “丢掉过去” “但不要让过去丢下你” |
[07:03] | That’s good advice. | 很好的忠告 |
[07:05] | Still, I know I’m going to miss this place and all of you. | 不过我还是很怀念这个地方 还有你们 |
[07:09] | I would have been offended had you felt otherwise. | 虽然会引起你的不快 可我不得不说 |
[07:12] | – Ten years is a long time. – It has been 10 years well spent. | 十年可不短啊 已经足足过了十年了 |
[07:17] | We have defeated numerous enemies and overcome many threats. | 我们已经打败了不计其数的敌人 克服了无数险阻 |
[07:20] | It was never dull. | 一切都记忆犹新 |
[07:22] | We have accomplished much here, but now it is Atlantis that is in need of you. | 我们在这里获得了很多 可现在Atlantis需要你 |
[07:27] | Yeah. Part of me is looking forward to going, but… | 是啊… 一方面 我非常想去那里… |
[07:31] | You know, there’s a part of me that thinks maybe it’s too soon, | 可另一方面 又觉得这是不是太快了 |
[07:33] | that I’m leaving my work here unfinished. | 我这里的工作还没有完成 |
[07:36] | Your work will continue, only in a different place. | 你的工作会继续完成的 只是换一个地方而已 |
[07:40] | You have been bestowed an incredible honor, Colonel Carter, | 你已经被赋予了无与伦比的荣誉 Carter上校 |
[07:44] | and I believe you should embrace it. | 我相信你会接受它的 |
[07:47] | And know this. | 记住… |
[07:49] | Though we may not be leaving with you, SG-1 will never be far away. | 虽然我们不能跟你一起行动了 可SG-1就在你身边 |
[07:55] | So I can expect you guys to come and visit sometime? | 这么说你们随时可以来做客了? |
[07:58] | Undomesticated equines could not keep me away. | 没有什么困难可以吓倒我 |
[08:04] | Nice callback. | 说得好 |
[08:08] | Indeed. | 当然 |
[08:17] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:20] | – Time to go. – Mmm. | 该走了 |
[08:32] | What’s that? | 这是什么? 跟我们做交易的不同星球出产的水果 |
[08:34] | It’s a selection of fruits from the various worlds we trade with. | |
[08:36] | – I thought it’d be thoughtful. – Try lame. | 我觉得这应该很有意义 真没劲 |
[08:39] | Really? And what would you suggest? | 是么? 那你有什么建议? |
[08:41] | You know, maybe some flowers. You could brighten up her quarters. | 也许该送些花 这样可以给她的房间增光不少 |
[08:44] | Hmm, flowers. Here, take this and go. | 哦 送花 给 拿着 走吧 |
[09:04] | – Colonel Carter, welcome to Atlantis. – Thank you. It’s nice to be here. | Carter上校 欢迎来到Atlantis 谢谢 很高兴到这里 |
[09:11] | I want you all to know how honored I am to accept this appointment. | 我想告诉你们 接到这个认命 我感到非常荣幸 |
[09:16] | I’ve come here fully committed to this expedition, | 我会尽全力领导好这支探险队 |
[09:19] | to Atlantis, and most importantly, to each and every one of you. | 为了Atlantis 更重要的是 为了你们每一个人 |
[09:23] | I look forward to working with all of you. Thank you. | 期望能跟你们一起工作 谢谢 |
[09:28] | – McKAY: Nice speech. – Thank you. | 说得好 谢谢 |
[09:30] | I also do weddings and award shows. Book early to avoid disappointment. | 我还主持过婚礼和颁奖典礼 事先拟好讲稿 才不至于让大家失望 |
[09:36] | – Should we go check out your new digs? – Yeah. | 要不要去看看你的新住处? 好的 |
[09:39] | – Rodney. – Sam. | |
[09:53] | Ow! | |
[09:55] | RAKAl: Stings, doesn’t it? | 不痛么 轻点? |
[09:58] | What the hell have the three of you been doing all these years? | 你们三个这些年是怎么过的? 噢 |
[10:01] | Oh, eating, drinking, killing Wraith. | 吃饭 喝酒 杀幽灵 |
[10:05] | We’ve hit them more times than I can count. | 我都记不清杀采取了多少次行动 |
[10:07] | Racked up a pretty nice body count. | 杀死的幽灵就更不用说了 |
[10:09] | Not to mention the 12 Darts we’ve downed. | 更别提我们还干掉了12艘Dart飞船 |
[10:10] | Ah! | |
[10:12] | We’re armed, we’re mobile, | 我们灵活 激动 而且有时 还可以收到很好的情报 |
[10:13] | and occasionally we get some pretty good intel. | |
[10:15] | – Well, sounds like a pretty nice run. – But there have been a few sacrifices. | 听起来不错 不过还是有牺牲 |
[10:19] | Yeah? What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[10:23] | There were five of us who came out of that cave alive. | 有五个人活着从山洞中走了出来 |
[10:26] | But we lost Marika on the first assault against the Wraith, | 可在第一次袭击幽灵的时候 我们失去了Marika |
[10:29] | and then Hemi last year. | 然后去年我们又失去了Hemi |
[10:32] | It hasn’t been easy. | 一直都很艰难 |
[10:36] | We don’t have much to work with, but we make do. | 我们的条件有限 可一直在坚持 |
[10:38] | Sometimes it’s not enough. | 只是有些时候 只有这些还不够 |
[10:42] | Yeah, well, I might be able to help. We’ve got the manpower, the equipment. | 好吧 我也许可以帮忙 我这里有人 装备 |
[10:45] | My friends and I, we can… | 我和我的朋友们可以… |
[10:48] | Uh… | |
[10:52] | Anyway, to Marika and Hemi. | 不管怎样… 敬Marika和Hemi |
[10:57] | – To Marika and Hemi. – RAKAl: To Marika and Hemi. | 敬Marika和Hemi 敬Marika和Hemi |
[11:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:10] | Hey, Rodney. Come on in. | 嘿 Rodney 进来 |
[11:12] | I brought you a little something to spruce up the place. | 我给你带了样可以装饰房间的东西 |
[11:15] | Well, thank you. That’s very sweet. There’s a vase right there. | 谢谢 很温馨 那里有一个花瓶 |
[11:18] | McKAY: Hmm. | |
[11:26] | Oh, Colonel Sheppard dropped that off. | 噢 那是Sheppard中校送来的 |
[11:28] | Apparently, it’s a sampling of fruit | 看上去是跟我们有贸易关系的星球 上出产的各种水果 |
[11:30] | from the homeworlds of our various trading partners. | |
[11:32] | Oh. | 我觉得它们很有意义 |
[11:33] | I thought it was a really thoughtful gesture. | |
[11:37] | Oh, son of a… | 狗娘养… |
[11:39] | Anyway, look, I just… | 好吧 我来… 是为了欢迎你来到Atlatnis 看看你是不是都安排好了 还有看你是不是需要些什么 另外 我有没有提过跟某人谈过恋爱? |
[11:40] | I just came by to welcome you to Atlantis, see how you’re settling in, | |
[11:44] | and, you know, if you needed anything. | |
[11:46] | And did I mention I was seeing someone? | |
[11:49] | – I’m sorry, what? – I’m seeing someone. | 抱歉 什么? 我 跟某人谈过恋爱 |
[11:51] | Yes, I only bring it up now because you’re here now | 我提起这个是因为你来了 |
[11:54] | and we’ll be working together a lot more | 我们会经常在一起工作 |
[11:56] | and, you know, I just thought with our past… | 我只是想起我们的过去… |
[11:58] | Our past? | 我们的过去? |
[11:59] | You know, the unrequited lust that’s been hanging over our heads | 你知道 以前热恋的那种感觉 萦绕让在脑海中 一直无法忘怀 |
[12:02] | for what seems like forever. | |
[12:04] | – Rodney! – I just don’t want things to be awkward | 我只是不希望我们之间有什么难堪 |
[12:06] | between the two of us, you know? | |
[12:11] | Kind of like they are now. | 比如说现在… |
[12:16] | Rodney, I’m sure we’ll be fine. | 我可以保证 我们会好好相处的 |
[12:20] | Oh, of course. I mean, I’ll be fine. I’m just… | 哦 当然 我是说 我会没事的 |
[12:22] | – With you… – I hear you’re in charge. | – 只是跟你在一起… – 听说现在你是头 |
[12:26] | Ronon, this is Colonel Carter. Sam, this is Ronon. | Ronon 这位是Carter上校 Sam 这位是Ronon 他是… |
[12:28] | – He’s… – Satedan, and a member of your team. | Sateda人 同时也是你们小队的一员 我知道 有什么事么? |
[12:30] | Of course. What can I do for you? | |
[12:34] | I want to bring some friends to Atlantis, | 我想带一些朋友来Atlantis 当然 先要征求一下你的同意 |
[12:35] | and apparently I’ve got to clear it through you first. | |
[12:37] | Unfortunately, some new security procedures | 太不巧了 新的安全条例 |
[12:39] | prevent me from allowing any offworld visits to Atlantis for the time being. | 不允许我在这个时候允许 外星访客来到Atlantis |
[12:43] | – On whose authority? – It was a directive from the IOA. | 是谁的命令? IOA的指示 |
[12:46] | – Well, they don’t need to know. – Ronon, she’s… | 那不告诉他们就行了 Ronon 她是… |
[12:49] | I’m sure you understand what a precarious position we’re in here. | 我相信你很清楚我们现在的处境 |
[12:53] | It is imperative that the location of this base remain a secret. | 不让基地的位置外泄是非常必要的 |
[12:56] | And it will. They’re my people. I’ll vouch for them. | 当然不会 他们都是我的人 我可以为他们保证 |
[12:59] | I’m sure you can, but for now, | 我知道你可以 可现在 我们处于一个新的星球 就必须遵守新的条例 |
[13:01] | we’re on a new planet with a new set of rules. | |
[13:04] | And a new person in charge. | 还有这里的新头 |
[13:10] | Weir never would’ve doubted me. | Weir绝对不会怀疑我 |
[13:13] | Okay, first of all, Ronon, I’m not doubting you. | OK 第一 Ronon 我不是在怀疑你 |
[13:17] | These new regulations apply to everyone on this base. | 这个新条例适用于基地中的每个人 |
[13:20] | And secondly, | 第二… |
[13:23] | I’m not Dr. Weir. | 我不是Weir博士 |
[13:32] | Wow. | |
[13:35] | – Is he always like that? – No, no… | 他一直是这样么? 不… |
[13:38] | No, actually, you’ve caught him on a good day. | 只是今天碰巧被你遇上了 |
[13:42] | Okay. Try it together and turn! | 握在一起 转! |
[13:46] | – Work on it. – Hey. | 坚持住 |
[13:48] | – Well, that was fast. – Yeah, I said it would be. | 速度很快啊 我说过会很快的 |
[13:52] | You could have taken your time. We like it here. | 你不用这么赶忙的 我们很喜欢这里 |
[13:54] | We’re thinking of staying on a few more days. | 还想再多呆几天呢 |
[13:56] | Then where will you go? | 然后呢 去哪? |
[13:59] | Wherever. | 谁知道 |
[14:01] | That’s one of the nice things about not being tied down. | 我们现在的好处就是无拘无束 |
[14:04] | You go where you want and you leave when you’re not wanted. | 可以去任何想去的地方 呆厌了 就可以走 |
[14:08] | Yeah, well, I was hoping my people would show a little bit more hospitality, but… | 我本希望我的人可以收留你们 可是… |
[14:11] | Don’t worry about it. I understand. | 算了 我能理解 |
[14:13] | Not everybody gets an invitation to Atlantis. | 不是所有人都可以去Atlantis |
[14:19] | Don’t look so surprised. | 不要感到奇怪 |
[14:22] | You travel as much around this galaxy as we do | 你跟我们一样 也在这个星系里 到处游历 |
[14:24] | and sooner or later, you’ll start hearing rumors | 迟早你会听到传言 关于那些 住在古人以前城市中的人 |
[14:26] | about new people in the city of the Ancients | |
[14:28] | and a runner who joined them. | 以及加入他们的那个Runner |
[14:31] | Man, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:33] | I wish I could’ve been straight with you from the start. | 我一开始就该跟你说实话的 |
[14:35] | They placed their trust in you, and you proved them worthy. | 他们信任你 而你也向他们证明 这种信任是值得的 |
[14:39] | – I wouldn’t have expected any less. – Yeah, but still… | 这已经很不错了 – 是啊 可是… – 可是什么 你指望因为是你在请求 他们就可以破一次例么? |
[14:41] | What, you thought they’d make an exception because it was you asking? | |
[14:44] | – I’m supposed to be their friend. – No. | – 我应该是他们的朋友才对… – 不 |
[14:47] | You’re their ally. Their guest. | 你只是他们的同盟 他们的客人 |
[14:50] | Me, Rakai, Ara, we’re your friends. | Rakai Ara 还有我 才是你的朋友 |
[14:54] | I don’t doubt they’re good people. | 我一点也不怀疑 他们都是好人 |
[14:56] | They helped you out when you needed it, and from what I hear, | 他们在你需要的时候救你 而且据我所知 他们比任何人 杀的幽灵都多 |
[14:58] | they’ve done more to hurt the Wraith than anyone. | |
[14:59] | You’ve got to respect that. | 这一点你必须承认 |
[15:01] | But it doesn’t mean you’ve got to commit to them. | 可这并不意味着你要听从他们的指挥 |
[15:06] | The way I see it, now that we’re back together, | 就我来看 现在我们又重新聚在一起了… |
[15:10] | you belong with us. | 你应该属于我们 |
[15:19] | – Pretty impressive, isn’t it? – To be honest, it’s a little overwhelming. | 很壮观 是吧? 老实说 有一点压抑 |
[15:23] | Coming from somebody with your record, that says something. | 是不是因为有人向你说了什么 |
[15:28] | You know, John, your name was on the shortlist. | 知道吗 John 你的名字 曾经出现在裁人名单上 |
[15:31] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[15:33] | I saw what they did to Elizabeth, the politics and the red tape. | 我已经看到了他们对Elizabeth所做的一切 那些政客 还有冠冕堂皇的说辞… 我并不嫉妒她 我也不嫉妒你 |
[15:36] | I didn’t envy her. I don’t envy you. | |
[15:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:42] | You know, for most of us, this thing with Elizabeth isn’t over yet. | 在我们大多数人心中 Elizateth的事情还没有完 |
[15:48] | She’s still out there. | 她还在世上 |
[15:50] | You really believe there’s a chance she’s still alive? | 你真的认为她还会活着么? |
[15:53] | – There’s only one way to know for sure. – You’re suggesting we go back. | 只有一种办法可以肯定 你是说我们回去? |
[15:57] | We should have done it sooner, but the IOA’s been stonewalling me. | 我们本可以快点的 可IOA总是阻止我 |
[16:02] | Now that you’re in charge, maybe you can give me the green light. | 现在是你说了算 也许你可以 给我开下绿灯 |
[16:05] | I’m sorry, but it’s too dangerous. | 抱歉 这太危险了 |
[16:07] | It’s no more dangerous than the last time we went in. | 可这不会比我们上一次更危险 |
[16:08] | Circumstances were different. | 情况已经发生了变化 另外 上一次你们 具有一定的优势 可这次就不会有了 |
[16:10] | Plus, you had an advantage then that you don’t have now. | |
[16:12] | Well, she’s the one who gave us that advantage. | 上次的优势正是她给的 |
[16:14] | The only reason we’re here is because of what she did. | 没有她 我们也不会在这里 |
[16:16] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 这我都知道 |
[16:18] | And I don’t like the idea of leaving someone behind | 而且跟你一样 我也绝对不会丢下 某个人不管 |
[16:19] | any more than you do. | |
[16:21] | But I am not about to send you or anyone else on a suicide mission. | 可我不会派你或者其他人去执行一个 自杀任务 |
[16:24] | Now, you come to me with a plan that has | 如果你能向我提交一个 有一丝成功希望的方案 我会重新考虑的 |
[16:26] | even an outside chance of succeeding, and I’ll consider it. | |
[16:29] | Short of that, John, I’m sorry. There’s nothing I can do. | 一句话 John 我很抱歉 我不能帮这个忙 |
[16:35] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[16:59] | – You seem distracted today. – Oh, no, I’m fine. | 今天你分心了 噢 不 我没事 |
[17:02] | – What’s wrong? – There’s nothing. I told you, I’m fine. | – 怎么了? – 没什么 跟你说了 我没事 |
[17:05] | Very well. I suppose we should just continue training. | 好吧 那我们就继续训练吧 |
[17:11] | There’s nothing. | 真的没什么 |
[17:13] | Ow! Okay, stop hitting me! God! I’ll talk. | OK 别打我了 老天啊… 我说 |
[17:23] | I’m thinking of leaving Atlantis. | 我打算离开Atlantis |
[17:28] | Where would you go? | 准备去哪儿? |
[17:31] | Must it come down to a choice | Atlantis和你的Sateda朋友之间 必须作出一个选择么? |
[17:33] | between Atlantis and your Satedan friends? | |
[17:35] | They’re more than my friends, Teyla. They’re my family. | 他们不仅仅是我的朋友 Teyla 他们是我的家人 |
[17:39] | We’ve always been there for each other. | 我们以前一直在一起的 |
[17:41] | – You wouldn’t understand. – I disagree. | 你不会理解的 我不同意 |
[17:45] | Leaving my fellow Athosians for a home here on Atlantis | 我离开了我的Athosia族人 留在Atlantis |
[17:48] | was a very difficult decision. | 也是一个非常艰难的决定 |
[17:51] | I was their leader. | 我可是他们的头人 |
[17:52] | For some, the only leader they’d ever known. | 对某些人来说 是他们所知的唯一领袖 |
[17:55] | And despite the fact that I was as close as a trip through the stargate, | 即使我距离他们很近 穿过星门 就可以看到他们 |
[17:58] | there were moments when I felt I’d betrayed them. | 有些时候 我就感觉自己是背叛了他们 |
[18:04] | – So what? You got over it? – No. | – 然后呢? 你适应了? – 不 |
[18:07] | I sometimes still second-guess my decision. | 有些时候我认真考虑过这个决定 |
[18:10] | But then I remember that I can do more here to help my people, | 觉得我在这里可以为我的人民 以及这个星系中的其他人 |
[18:14] | and the rest of the humans in this galaxy, than I ever could on my homeworld. | 提供更多的帮助 而在我的母星则做不到 |
[18:33] | – Teyla’s already spoken to you, hasn’t she? – Yeah, well, we had a little chat. | Teyla已经跟你谈过了 是吧? 是啊 我们小谈了一下 |
[18:36] | – Mmm. So let’s hear it. – Hear what? | 说出来听听 说什么? |
[18:39] | Whatever you’ve got to say. | 你想说的 |
[18:40] | – Not going to say anything. – Really? | – 什么也不想说 – 是么? |
[18:42] | I don’t have to because you already know what I’m gonna tell you. | 我没必要说 因为你已经知道了 我要说什么 你是我小队中不可或缺的一员 |
[18:45] | That you’re a valuable member of my team | |
[18:47] | and that it would be difficult to find somebody to take your place. | 很难找到其他人接替你的位置 还有你认为可以回去找回曾经失去的东西 可没有什么能够找回的了 |
[18:49] | – Mmm-hmm. – And that you may think you’re going back | |
[18:52] | to find something you’ve lost, but there’s nothing to go back to. | |
[18:56] | Sateda is gone, and living on the run with your buddies | Sateda已经没有了 跟你那伙人一起流浪 也不会让它恢复 |
[18:58] | isn’t going to bring that back. | |
[18:59] | – You’re not going to say any of that? – I don’t have to. | 你真的不愿意说出来? 我没必要说 |
[19:02] | Look, this isn’t about me trying to bring back the past. | 听着 我这么做并不是想找回过去 |
[19:04] | Well, then what is it? | 那到底是为什么? |
[19:05] | They need me. They always have. I’m the one that took care of them, | 他们需要我 一直都是 我应该去照料他们 |
[19:10] | got them home alive whenever we went into battle. | 带领他们在战斗中生还 |
[19:16] | You’re one man, Ronon. You can’t expect to protect them forever. | 你只有一个人 Ronon 不能指望可以永远保护他们 |
[19:20] | Probably not. | 也许是不行 |
[19:22] | But that’s where you guys come in. | 可你们追求的不也是这个么 |
[19:25] | We got some intel on a Wraith target. | 我们收到一条关于幽灵目标的情报 |
[19:29] | The Wraith and the Replicators are | 幽灵和复制者正打得不可开交 |
[19:31] | kind of beating the crap out of each other right now. | |
[19:33] | I think it’s counterproductive to run an op against them. | 我想现在出击是很不明智的 |
[19:36] | I have a feeling you’ll change your mind once you hear the details. | 你听到情报的详细内容 就会改变主意的 |
[19:41] | – Let’s hear it. – Not yet. | 说说看 现在不行 |
[19:44] | I want Tyre, Ara, and Rakai in on this. | 我要Tyre Ara和Rakai都加入进来 |
[19:50] | You want to hit a Wraith lab? | 你们准备袭击幽灵的实验室? |
[19:53] | No offense, but that’s awfully close to crazy talk territory. | 恕我冒犯 可现在谈论这个 是不是有点疯狂 |
[19:58] | It’s a weapons research facility. | 那是个武器研究机构 |
[20:00] | From what we’ve heard, the place is undermanned. | 据我们所知 那里人员配备 严重不足 |
[20:03] | We know the Wraith are being attacked on several fronts. | 我们知道幽灵正在好 几条战线遭受攻击 |
[20:06] | They don’t have the resources anymore to properly guard all their facilities. | 他们没有足够的资源来守卫 |
[20:08] | Still, she did say “undermanned” rather than “unmanned. “ | 不过 她说的是”严重不足” 而不是”没有人” |
[20:11] | – There is a big difference. – It won’t matter. We can handle it. | 这两者区别很大 这不要紧 我们可以对付 |
[20:15] | Then why do you need our help to pull it off? | 那为什么还需要我们帮忙? |
[20:17] | We don’t. | 不需要 |
[20:20] | But we will need your help to get away once we’re done. | 只需要在我们完事之后 把我们接出来 |
[20:22] | I see. We’re your designated drivers. | 明白了 我们成了你们的专职司机了 |
[20:32] | This is our target. | 这就是我们的目标 |
[20:33] | It’s located a good half day’s journey from the gate on foot. | 距离星门有大半天的步行距离 |
[20:36] | Having a ship would make things a whole lot easier getting us in and out | 如果有飞船接应 就可以 赶到增援到来之前撤离那里 |
[20:39] | before any reinforcements arrive. | |
[20:41] | Don’t worry. All you got to do is fly. We’ll do the legwork. | 别担心 你们只需要开好飞船就行了 其他事情交给我们来办 |
[20:45] | Well, that’s very considerate of you, but if we commit, we’re all in. | 你们可真懂得体谅人啊 可如果我们同意 就要参加整个行动 |
[20:50] | And I really don’t see why we would. I mean, sure it would be great | 我真的不明白为什么要这么干 当然 也许可以接触到一些幽灵的新科技 不过… 也许我们可以偶然发现个存贮罐 或者买通ebay 不过… 他想要说的意思是 |
[20:53] | to get our hands on some new Wraith tech, | |
[20:55] | but maybe if we stumbled across a stockpile, | |
[20:57] | – or maybe bought some off of eBay, but… – I think what he’s trying to say is, | |
[21:00] | we’re not really sure if we want to risk our life | 我们值不值得冒着生命危险 进行这次行动 |
[21:02] | for something like this. | |
[21:04] | Maybe wait a month or two, let the Replicators and the Wraith | 也许等一两个月 复制者和幽灵之间打得差不多了 我们可以在午饭的时候再来谈这个 |
[21:07] | soften each other up, then we do lunch, we talk about it again. | |
[21:11] | One of the things they’re working on right now in the lab | 他们在那个实验室所做的研究之一 就是如何关闭复制者的攻击指令 |
[21:13] | is a way to switch off the Replicator attack code. | |
[21:19] | – Is such a thing even possible? – The code’s been deactivated once before. | 这有可能么? 那段指令以前也被关闭过 |
[21:22] | Who knows? It could’ve been the Wraith who did it the first time. | 也许就是幽灵干的 |
[21:24] | – Well, we can’t let it happen. – No. | 那我们不能让这成为可能 不能 |
[21:26] | If the war with the Replicators ends, then the Wraith will once again be able | 如果和复制者之间的战斗结束了 幽灵又会把注意力集中到 星系的其他星球上 |
[21:30] | to direct their attention to the rest of the galaxy. | |
[21:34] | So… | 这么说… |
[21:37] | Are you in? | 你们加入了? |
[21:41] | Your buddies seem like a perfectly capable enough bunch, | 你的人看起来很精明能干 |
[21:44] | but if I do this, the last thing I need is someone going off half-cocked | 可如果让我参加 最不愿意看到的就是 有人拖后腿 威胁到这次行动 还有 我们自己的安全 |
[21:47] | and risking this op and, well, oh, yeah, our asses. | |
[21:50] | This isn’t their first time doing this, John. | 这已经不是第一次了 John |
[21:52] | May be the first time doing it with company, though, | 不过这是第一次跟他们合作 |
[21:54] | and I don’t want it turning into a big pissing match. | 我不希望他们一上场就吓得尿湿裤子 |
[21:56] | Yeah, well, I’ll keep my group in line. Do the same for yours. | 好吧 那我来带我的人 你带你的人 |
[21:58] | Last time I checked, it was your group, too. | 我查过了 他们以前就是你的人 |
[22:03] | Yeah… | 是啊… |
[22:05] | Look, I was going to wait to tell you this, but I’ve made my decision. | 听着 我想跟你说的是 我已经作出决定 |
[22:10] | Once we finish this op, I’m going to be leaving the Atlantis. | 完成这次任务之后 我就要离开Atlantis |
[22:33] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[22:40] | Packing? | 收拾东西? |
[22:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:44] | You know, the fact that you brought all this stuff here | 既然你把这些东西都带到这里来了 说明你已经把Atlantis当成自己的家了 |
[22:46] | tells me that you considered Atlantis home. | |
[22:48] | – That you were happy here. – Yeah, well, I was. | 你在这里很快乐 是啊 曾经是 |
[22:51] | I am. | 现在也是 |
[22:53] | Your friends are worried about you. | 你的朋友们很担心你 |
[22:56] | Well, they shouldn’t be. I can take care of myself. | 不需要 我会照顾好我自己的 |
[22:59] | That’s not the point. | 我指的不是这个 |
[23:01] | When you accepted the offer to join Atlantis, | 当你接受邀请加入Atlantis时 那已经是我们当中的一员了 |
[23:02] | you became a part of something. | |
[23:04] | And like it or not, you have roots here now. | 不管你愿不愿意 你的根已经扎到这里了 |
[23:07] | People who care about you, who depend on you. | 这里有关注你的人 有依靠你的人 |
[23:10] | Walking away may be a lot harder than you think. | 就这么走开 可能比你所想象的要难 |
[23:13] | Oh, I’m not walking away. | 我不是想走开 |
[23:14] | Just because I’m not a part of Sheppard’s team does not mean | 不是Sheppard小队中的一员 并不就意味着 |
[23:16] | I’m any less willing to help out Atlantis, or put my life on the line for any of you. | 我不愿意帮助Atlantis 或者舍身帮助你们 |
[23:20] | I’m not questioning your loyalty, Ronon, only the wisdom in leaving if, as you say, | 我并不是在怀疑你的衷心 Ronon 只是觉得你这样走并不明智 正如你所说 你不想和Atlantis作对 |
[23:24] | you don’t want to turn your back on Atlantis. | |
[23:27] | Coordinating our efforts with you and your friends may not be so easy. | 同时照顾你和你的朋友们 可能不是那么容易 |
[23:31] | We’re about to find out, aren’t we? | 那我们就慢慢来 不是么? |
[23:34] | I need you to reconsider your decision to leave. | 希望你可以重新考虑离开的打算 |
[23:37] | And if I don’t, | 如果我不呢 |
[23:39] | given everything that I know about Atlantis, | 说出我所知的关于Atlantis的一切 |
[23:43] | you’re going to try to stop me? | 你会阻止我么? |
[23:47] | I’m hoping it won’t come to that. | 希望不要发展到那一步 |
[23:57] | Put us down near the south end. We’ll meet less resistance | 把我们放到南边 从那里上去遇到的抵抗最小 |
[24:00] | if we access this place through the back. | |
[24:02] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[24:04] | Once we head in, we’ll take the lead. You watch our backs. | 进去之后 我们带路 你们断后 |
[24:07] | Do you know where you’re going? | 你知道要去哪里么? |
[24:09] | Our target is located somewhere on the second level. | 我们的目标在第二层的某处 |
[24:12] | Um, maybe you could be a little more specific? | 也许你可以说得更具体一点? |
[24:15] | We don’t have an exact floor plan, if that’s what you’re asking. | 如果你要问的话 那我得说 我们没有那么详细的计划 |
[24:18] | The whole second level is a high-security sector. | 整个第二层都是高度保密的 |
[24:21] | If you are unsure, would it not be counterproductive | 如果你们不是很确定的话 让我们跟着 效率不是有点低么? |
[24:24] | for us to follow you? | |
[24:25] | It’s better this way. These Wraith facilities are very confusing. | 最好这样 幽灵的建筑都非常复杂 |
[24:29] | We know what we’re looking for. | 我们知道要找什么 |
[24:30] | Oh, and we don’t? This isn’t exactly our first op, you know. | 我们就不知道? 这又不是我们的第一次行动 |
[24:33] | Really? How many Wraith have you killed in hand-to-hand combat? | 是么? 在面对面的交战中 你干掉过 多少个幽灵? |
[24:37] | – I hardly think that’s what this is about. – That’s what I thought. | 我看不出这有什么关系 – 我就知道你会这么说 – 知道么 我们干掉过整艘的幽灵母舰 |
[24:40] | You know, we’ve taken out entire hive ships, okay? | |
[24:42] | Compared to us, you are amateurs. | 跟我们相比 你们都是业余的 |
[24:43] | Easy. | 别紧张 |
[24:45] | If we can’t play nice together, then let’s not. | 如果我们不能很好合作的话 那就不要合作了 |
[24:48] | We got a lot of ground to cover in a short amount of time, | 我们短时间内要搜索很大一片区域 我们会先跟在你们后面 |
[24:51] | so we will follow your lead. | |
[24:54] | Then we’ll split up into two teams once we reach the second level. | 到达第二层后分开行动 |
[24:57] | Are you cool with that? | 你们可以接受吗? |
[25:02] | – Yes. – Good. | 是的 好 |
[25:07] | Approaching target location. | 接近目标 |
[25:49] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[25:52] | – Hurry up! – I got it. | 快点! 我来 |
[25:59] | Everybody in. | 都进去 |
[26:22] | We’ll go this way. You go that way. | 我们走这边 你们走那边 |
[26:24] | – Contact us if you find anything. – Yeah. | 如果你们找到什么就联系我们 行 |
[26:30] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[26:39] | Ronon. | |
[26:42] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[26:58] | What do you think? Test subjects? | 你怎么想? 他们是试验对象还是幽灵版的 “自动贩售机”里的货物? |
[27:00] | Or the Wraith version of a vending machine. | |
[27:02] | I hate to be the guy to say it, but we can’t really help these people. | 我很不愿意这么说 但是我们不能帮助他们 |
[27:05] | We got to keep moving. | 我们得继续走 |
[27:09] | Right. | 对 |
[27:13] | This thing’s been way too quiet and way too easy. | 这太安静 太容易了 |
[27:17] | I kind of like quiet and easy. Makes for a nice change. | 我喜欢这样简单安静的行动 偶尔换换口味也不错 |
[27:23] | Wraith! | 幽灵! |
[27:30] | Ronon, wait! | Ronon 等一下! Rodney 把那扇门弄开! 该死的门 |
[28:00] | Oh, to hell with it! | |
[28:06] | Oh, come on, it worked for him! | 拜托 怎么他这样干就可以! |
[28:22] | Ha! I did it! | 哈 我成功了! |
[29:16] | Oh! | |
[29:18] | Oh, thank God, it’s you three. They got Teyla and Sheppard and… | 哦 谢天谢地 是你们 他们抓住了Teyla和Sheppard 而且… |
[29:29] | Bring him. | 带他来 |
[29:32] | Who’s the amateur now? | 现在谁是门外汉? |
[29:43] | – Ronon, what happened? – I need to talk to Colonel Carter right away. | Ronon 发生了什么? 我要马上见Carter上校 |
[29:55] | – John, are you all right? – Bit of a hangover. | John 你没事吧? 还有点后遗症 |
[30:00] | The fact that Ronon and his buddies aren’t here is a good sign. | Ronon和他的朋友不在这是个好预兆 |
[30:03] | McKAY: Well, not really. | 那不一定 |
[30:07] | Ronon’s buddies are the reason we’re here. | 是Ronon的朋友引我们来的 他们设计了我们 你说什么? |
[30:09] | – They set us up. – What are you talking about? | |
[30:11] | I ran into them while I was trying to… While I was effecting a strategic retreat. | 我撞见他们的时候我正要逃… 我正要进行战略性撤退 |
[30:16] | – They stunned me. – Are you sure? | 他们把我击昏了 你确定? |
[30:18] | It’s pretty hard to misinterpret something like that. | 这种事要理解很困难 |
[30:21] | – Was Ronon with them? – I didn’t see him. | Ronon和他们在一起吗? 我没看见他 |
[30:26] | That one. | 那一个 等一会 伙计们 |
[30:29] | Hold on, here, guys. | |
[30:33] | Rodney. | |
[30:35] | Stay strong, Rodney! – I’ll try. | 坚持住 Rodney! 我会试试 |
[30:42] | I said I’m fine. | 我说过我没事 |
[30:44] | I tried to radio Sheppard, but got no response from him, Teyla, or McKay. | 我试过无线电联系Sheppard 但是他们没有一个回应 |
[30:48] | – And what about the Satedans? – We got separated. | 那么那些Sateda人呢? 我们分开了 |
[30:50] | – I’m guessing the Wraith got to them, too. – So much for this op being a cakewalk. | 我想幽灵把他们也抓住了 看来这次行动没那么简单 |
[30:55] | Okay, we’ve gone from support to rescue and recovery. | 那么… 我们由后备支持变成了救援队 |
[30:58] | Dr. Zelenka, ready a Jumper. | Zelenka博士 准备一艘Jumper |
[30:59] | – Yes, Colonel. – They’ll be expecting us. | 是的 上校 他们知道我们要来 |
[31:02] | Make that two Jumpers. | 准备两艘吧 |
[31:09] | McKAY: Would you guys mind telling me where we’re going? | 你们能告诉我这是去哪吗? |
[31:11] | Seriously, I’m not big on surprises. Even as a kid, | 老实说 我不是很喜欢惊喜 即使是小的时候 我都得偷偷看看 圣诞礼物因为我受不了那个惊喜 |
[31:13] | I had to sneak a peek at my Christmas presents | |
[31:14] | because I couldn’t stand the suspense. | |
[31:15] | – I remember this one time… – We require your assistance. | – 我记得有一次… – 我们需要你的帮助 |
[31:18] | With what? | 帮什么? |
[31:19] | You tampered with the Replicator base code. | 你修改了复制者的底层代码 |
[31:21] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[31:23] | Okay, I may have made a few small adjustments. So what? | 好吧 我是做了几个小调整 那又怎么了? |
[31:26] | This is not the first time they have challenged us. | 这已经不是他们第一次攻击我们了 |
[31:29] | So it was the Wraith that deactivated the attack code. | 就是说是幽灵解除了那段指令 |
[31:31] | Many thousands of years ago, we had defeated the Ancients. | 几千年以前… 我们击败了古人 成了这个宇宙的霸主 然后这些”东西”出现了 |
[31:35] | The galaxy was ours, and then these things appeared. | |
[31:38] | – I take it you’re not a big fan… – They are an abomination! | – 我猜你们的关系不太好… – 他们是令我们极其厌恶的东西! |
[31:40] | They’re not even alive. | 他们甚至都不是生命 |
[31:42] | In other words, you can’t eat them, so they’re no good to you. | 也就是说你们不能以他们为食 所以他们对你们不是什么好东西 |
[31:44] | They are machines. Machines can be reprogrammed. | 他们是机器 机器可以被重新编程 |
[31:48] | Okay, fine. So what do you want from me? | 好吧 那… 你要我干什么? |
[31:51] | We have attempted to upload the deactivation virus once again. | 我们尝试过再次上传解除程序 |
[31:54] | Our attempts have been unsuccessful. | 但是我们失败了 |
[31:58] | We need you to undo the changes you made | 我们需要你撤销你做的更改 以使我们的程序再次产生效果 |
[32:00] | so as to render the virus once more effective against them. | |
[32:03] | Of course. I see. | 当然 我理解 |
[32:06] | Thing is, that could be kind of tricky. | 但是 这可能会很困难 |
[32:09] | The test subject will make things easier for you. | 这个试验对象会让事情简单一点 |
[32:14] | Test subject? | 试验对象? |
[32:17] | A Replicator. | 一个复制者 |
[32:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[32:25] | I’ve thought about it, | 我已经考虑过了 我想告诉你当时机成熟的时候 |
[32:27] | and I want you to know that when the time comes, | |
[32:29] | I’ll respect whatever decision you make regarding your future with us. | 我会尊重你对你们的未来 做的一切决定 |
[32:35] | This could be the one and only op we go on together. | 这应该是我们第一次 也是最后一次 一起行动的机会了 |
[32:39] | Then we’d better make the most of it. | 那么我们最好让这次行动更有意义 |
[32:44] | – Dr. McKay, how is your work progressing? – It’s been kind of slow. | Mckay博士… 工作进度如何? 有点慢 |
[32:49] | I mean, re-establishing the base code’s original setting | 将底层代码还原到原始的设置 并不是很快就能完成的 |
[32:51] | isn’t something I’ll be able to accomplish overnight. | |
[32:54] | Colonel Sheppard and Teyla will be most disappointed to hear this. | Sheppard和Teyla听到这个消息 一定会很沮丧 |
[32:57] | I’ll see to it. | 我保证 |
[32:59] | I think I might be able to get it finished much sooner. | 我想我可能能快点搞好 |
[33:02] | I understand your desire to delay | 我理解你在拖延 以给你的朋友 准备救援的时间 |
[33:03] | in the hope that it will give your people time to mount a rescue. | |
[33:07] | In fact, I just received word they’re on their way. | 事实上 我刚刚收到消息 他们就在路上 |
[33:10] | But we are ready for them. | 但是我们已经准备好了 |
[33:41] | – Okay, they’re moving away. – Thank you, Jumper 2. | 好的 他们已经离开了 谢谢 二号Jumper |
[33:44] | – Take us in, Lieutenant. – Yes, Colonel. | 我们进去吧 上尉 是 上校 |
[34:01] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快 快! |
[34:09] | There’s a power relay behind this wall here. | 这堵墙后面有一个能量中继器 |
[34:28] | – You all right? Well, it’s about time. | – 你们都没事吧? – 时间正好 |
[34:29] | Any longer, we would’ve had to save ourselves. | 要是再迟一点 我们就要自救了 |
[34:32] | Did Ronon manage to make it back to Atlantis? | Ronon有回到Atlantis吗? |
[34:34] | – He did. – Where is he? | – 是的 – 他在哪? |
[34:35] | We split up to cover more ground. | 我们分开行动了 |
[34:37] | Secure the entrance. Go. | 守住门口 我们走 |
[34:46] | All right, come on, let’s get out of here. | 快点 我们离开这 |
[34:52] | Where are you holding them? | 你把他们关在哪了? |
[34:54] | Why don’t you ask your friends? | 为什么不问你的朋友? |
[35:16] | – All clear. – All clear? You could’ve shot me! | 安全了 安全了? 你差点打到我! |
[35:25] | Oh, no. Oh… | 哦 不 哦 不要… |
[35:52] | Let’s go find Ronon. | 我们去找Ronon |
[35:57] | Deal with him. | 你们来处理 |
[36:00] | You’re Wraith worshippers? | 你们是幽灵的崇拜者? |
[36:02] | – Ronon, you need to understand that… – After what they did to Sateda? | – Ronon 请你理解… – 他们毁了整个Sateda! |
[36:05] | Sateda is gone, and so are the lives we knew. | Sateda已经没有了 我们所认识的人也一起没有了 |
[36:09] | We had a choice. To die with the past, or live for the future. | 我们别无选择 要么同过去一起死去 要么为了未来 而活着 |
[36:16] | – What did they do to you? They rewarded us | 他们给了你们什么? 他们给我们的报酬就是来世的生命 |
[36:19] | with the gift of everlasting life. | |
[36:21] | The same gift can be yours if you’re willing to accept it. | 你也可以得到这种恩赐 只要你愿意 |
[36:25] | We resisted at first. We were stubborn, but the Wraith were determined. | 开头我们也顽固不化 可是幽灵已经下定决心 |
[36:35] | They showed us our futures. | 他们向我们展示自己的未来 |
[36:37] | They allowed us to experience our life’s end, | 让我们经历生命的终点 将我们推向边缘 让我们看清真相 |
[36:39] | pushing us to the brink so that we could see the truth, | |
[36:42] | and brought us back. | 然后将我们拉回来 |
[36:48] | They showed us again and again and again… | 然后又一次 再一次… |
[36:52] | – Until they broke you. – Until we finally accepted the truth. | 直到攻破你们的防线 直到我们最终接受了事实 |
[36:56] | And their gift. | 接受他们的恩赐 |
[36:59] | Ronon, join us. | 加入我们吧 |
[37:03] | – You’re insane. – Don’t let your pride get in the way! | 你们都疯了 抛弃那无用的尊荣吧 |
[37:08] | Like Marika and Hemi. | 不要像Marika和Hemi那样 |
[37:12] | They didn’t die on any run, did they? | 他们不是在行动中阵亡的 是不是? |
[37:15] | They were murdered because they wouldn’t turn. | 他们不愿意接受转变所以才被杀害了 |
[37:16] | They were killed by their own stubbornness. | 他们被杀完全是因为自己的固执 |
[37:19] | Don’t make the same mistake. Join us! | 不要犯同样的错误 – 加入我们! – 不 不可能 |
[37:21] | No. Never. | |
[37:25] | Run. You run. Run, and get away while you can, | 滚 你们滚吧 滚得越远越好 因为我们再见面时 就不再是朋友了 |
[37:28] | because the next time we meet, it will not be as friends. | |
[37:31] | There won’t be a next time. | 不会有下一次了 |
[37:34] | – We’ll finish this like true Satedans. – You are not Satedans! | 我们要用Sateda人的方式 来结束这一切 你们不配做Sateda人 |
[38:30] | Rakai, no! | Rakai 不! |
[38:32] | – So much for honor. – No weapons. | 这就是你们的尊荣? 不要用武器 |
[39:21] | Hasn’t there been enough killing? | 我们的杀戮还少么? |
[39:25] | Huh? | 啊? |
[39:50] | Ronon, where are your friends? | Ronon 你的朋友们呢? |
[39:53] | They’re right here. | 他们就在这里 |
[39:58] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[40:23] | – Is that my painting? – Yes. | 那是我的画么? 是的 |
[40:26] | Rodney felt that you should have it back. | Rodney觉得应该还给你 |
[40:29] | – I didn’t give it to him. – Well, he helped himself, | 我又没有送给他 他是自己拿走的 以为是你不要的 |
[40:31] | assuming that you were leaving it behind. | |
[40:43] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎样? |
[40:49] | – All right. – It’s nice to have you back. | 还好 很高兴你能回来 |
[40:53] | Thanks. It’s good to be back. | 谢谢 回来的感觉真好 星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯 -=结束=- |