时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | McKAY: Previously on Stargate Atlantis. | |
[00:04] | Colonel Ellis, you made excellent time on your first voyage here. | Ellis上校 欢迎你们首次拜访 非常准时 |
[00:07] | The Replicators know the location of Earth, | 复制者们知道地球的位置 而这些飞船 可以帮他们到达那里 那么 我们要炸毁他们的飞船 |
[00:09] | and with these new ships, have the means to get there. | |
[00:12] | So, you’re going to blow up their ships. | |
[00:15] | Oberoth. We had no choice but to attack you. | 我们攻击你们是别无选择的 你们正在建造战舰 他们必须被摧毁 |
[00:17] | You were building warships. They needed to be neutralized. | |
[00:19] | And now, so do you. | 现在 你们也是一样 |
[00:21] | No matter where we try to hide on this planet, | 不管我们躲藏在这个星球上 的哪个地方 |
[00:24] | the Replicator satellite will be able to track us. | 复制者的卫星总有办法追踪我们 |
[00:26] | McKAY: We submerge the city. | 我们让城市下沉 |
[00:28] | The water attenuates the satellite’s beam intensity, buys us some more shield time. | 海水可以减弱光束的强度 为我们争取一些护盾使用时间 |
[00:31] | The water has no effect? | 海水没有效果? |
[00:32] | It’s having an affect, but just nowhere near what we want it to. | 有效果 只是距离我们设想的太远 |
[00:34] | You want to bring an asteroid towards us? Is that wise? | 你想让一颗小行星向我们飞来? 这样做明智吗? |
[00:37] | Atlantis is leaving this planet. | Atlantis 要离开这个星球了 |
[00:40] | We’re not flying high enough. | – 我们飞得还不够高 – 我们没有足够的能量 |
[00:41] | We don’t have enough power. | |
[00:43] | Lower the shield. | 关掉护盾 |
[00:49] | McKAY: The hyperdrive just shut down. We are lost. | 超光速引擎关闭了 |
[00:52] | We dropped out of hyperspace way too soon. I have no idea where we are. | 我们迷失了 我们脱离超空间太快了 我不知道我们现在在哪 |
[01:02] | She’s unresponsive and her pupils are sluggish. | 她没有反映 而且瞳孔反映迟缓 |
[01:04] | I need you to prep the OR and have the scanner ready when we get there. | 我要你准备手术室 确保我们到的时候扫描器可以用 |
[01:07] | We’re on it. The scanner is moving into position. | 我们这就开始 扫描器正在就位 |
[01:10] | She’s crashing. | 她要不行了 |
[01:12] | Let’s go, guys. I don’t want to do this in the hall. | 伙计们快点 我可不想在走廊里抢救 |
[01:18] | Here we go, here we go. | 好了 好了 |
[01:22] | You got city-wide sensors back online? | 城市内的传感器上线了吗? |
[01:23] | Hopefully, yeah. Slowly booting up right now. | 谢天谢地 是的 正在缓缓启动 |
[01:26] | Can we contact the Apollo? | 我们能联系Apollo了吗? |
[01:27] | – Not yet, no. Why not? | – 还不行 – 为什么? |
[01:28] | Because subspace communications are down. | 次空间通信还没有恢复 |
[01:30] | Don’t worry, I’ve got Chuck working on it. | 别担心 我叫Chuck去解决了 |
[01:34] | Well, maybe you should be working on it. | 也许你应该亲自解决 |
[01:36] | I’ve got bigger fish to fry. | 我还有更重要的事要干 |
[01:38] | What could be more important than contacting the Apollo? | 还有什么能比联系Apollo更重要呢? |
[01:41] | This can’t be right. | 这不可能! |
[01:42] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[01:44] | Power. | 能量! |
[01:45] | We’re losing massive amounts of power. | 我们正在大量地失去能量 |
[01:47] | Just pull it out. | – 把它拔出来就好了 – 不行 为什么? |
[01:48] | – I can’t do that. – Why not? | |
[01:50] | We have to wait to get you under the scanner, | 等扫描器空出来 我们得让你扫描一下 |
[01:52] | make sure pulling it out’s not going to cause even more damage. | 要保证把它拔出来 不会给你造成更多伤害 |
[01:55] | Pull it out. | 拔-出-来! |
[01:57] | Yeah, yeah, I get it, you’re a tough guy. | 好好 我懂 你很强悍 |
[01:59] | If you want to pull it out, go ahead, but I’m not going to… | 如果你要吧的话 请自便… |
[02:01] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗?! |
[02:14] | On three, ready? One, two, three. | 数到3 准备 |
[02:25] | Clear. | 清开 |
[02:28] | Charging. | 充电 |
[02:30] | I don’t think the problem is on this end. | 我觉得问题不在我们这边 |
[02:31] | McKAY: I don’t care where the problem is, I want to know what the problem is. | 我不管问题在哪一边 我想知道是什么出了问题 |
[02:35] | It’s in the conduits. | 是线路 |
[02:36] | Oh… | |
[02:37] | It looks like… | 看上去… |
[02:39] | Several of the main conduits were affected by the brush with the beam. | 几个主要的线路都被光束 的冲击波影响到了 |
[02:42] | All right, that means we’ll need to, uh… | 那就是我们得… |
[02:44] | Yes, yes, yes. You should get the… | 是 是 你应该去… |
[02:45] | Yeah, I will, as soon as I’ve shut down all of the… | 我会的 但是我得先关掉… |
[02:47] | Yes, yes, yes, I will do the same thing. | 是的 我也一样 |
[02:49] | Wait, wait, wait, what’s going on here? | 等一下 这里发生了什么? |
[02:50] | Every second I waste, we’re draining more power. | 我每浪费一秒钟 就会消耗掉更多的能量 |
[02:53] | Just trust me, we’re doing the right thing here. | 相信我 我们做的没错 |
[02:55] | No change. | 没有效果 |
[02:57] | Let’s start her on mannitol, 200 ccs IV. | 我们试试甘露醇(减小颅内压药物) 静注200cc |
[03:00] | Tell me what’s going on, Rodney. | Rodney 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[03:01] | Long story short, there are a bunch of systems on right now | 长话短说 有一堆不需要开的系统 现在还开着 照目前的情况 它们正在消耗这座城市的”生命” |
[03:04] | that don’t need to be, and given our current situation, | |
[03:06] | they’re draining the life out of the city. | |
[03:07] | Can you not just shut them off? | 你不能关掉它们吗? |
[03:09] | Yeah, just wait, uh… | 等一下… |
[03:10] | Maybe, yeah. Okay… | 也许 可以 |
[03:16] | Come on. | 快点… |
[03:17] | Oh, come on. | 快点… |
[03:21] | – Time? – She’s been flat for almost two minutes. | 时间? 心脏停跳已经2分钟了 |
[03:24] | Come on, we need you here, Elizabeth. | 求你 Elizabeth 我们这里需要你 |
[03:27] | She’s going back into v-fib. Let’s hit her again. | 她的心室纤维恢复颤动了 我们再电击一次 |
[03:33] | Clear. | 清开 |
[03:39] | Here we go. | 好了 伙计们 我们来扫描一下 |
[03:40] | Here we go. Let’s start the scan. | |
[03:48] | Dr. Keller? | Keller医生? |
[03:51] | That’s not good. | 这可不太好 |
[03:53] | Her brain is swelling quite seriously. | 她的大脑肿胀得很厉害 |
[03:54] | – That would explain the sluggish pupils. – Yeah, among other things. | 着解释了瞳孔反应迟缓 和其他的问题 |
[03:57] | Give her nimodipine, 30 milligrams q4h, and keep an eye on her blood pressure. | 注射30毫克尼莫地平 还有注意一下她的血压 尼莫地平是钙通道拮抗剂 用于保护脑神经元 |
[04:03] | Nothing. | 都没用 |
[04:05] | The control grid’s all out of whack. | 控制板都失灵了 我没法在这关掉系统 这座城市在”流血” |
[04:06] | I can’t shut the systems down from here. We’re bleeding out. | |
[04:08] | We can shut down the systems manually, right? | 我们可以手动关闭系统 不是吗? |
[04:10] | – I don’t think we have the time. – You would rather not try? | 我不认为我们有那么多时间 你连试都不想试一下吗? |
[04:13] | Okay, you’re right, you’re right. Uh… | 好了 你们是对的 |
[04:15] | Zelenka? We need to deploy some teams. | Zelanka? 我需要你部署一些小队 |
[04:20] | She’s not responding. | 她没有反映 |
[04:23] | We’re losing her. | 我们要失去她了 |
[04:29] | I’m sending some of my men with your guys | 我正在派一些人和你们一起 以备需要 预计5分钟内到达 这时间足够吗? 我不知道 我们剩下的一点点能量快用完了 |
[04:31] | in case they need help. Their ETA is under five minutes. | |
[04:33] | – Does that give us enough time? – I don’t know. | |
[04:34] | What little power we had left is almost gone. | |
[04:37] | We’ll be lucky if we can make it through the night. | 如果能撑到晚上就是很幸运的了 迷失 |
[05:54] | – Listen. – What? | 听着… 怎么了? |
[05:56] | You’ve been making a lot of decisions without consulting me. | 你在没有询问我的情况下 做了很多决定 |
[05:59] | I’m sorry. We’re a little under the gun here. Things move fast. | 对不起 我这就像在枪口上一样 事情得很快完成 |
[06:01] | I understand that, but with Elizabeth | 我知道 但是Elizabeth现在… |
[06:04] | incapacitated, I hate to say it, but, uh… | 不能领导… 我讨厌这么说 但是… |
[06:07] | You’re in charge. I know, I’m sorry. | 你负责 我知道了… 抱歉 |
[06:09] | Just keep me in the loop. | 凡事通知我一下就好了 |
[06:11] | Okay. | 好的 我会给你 Cole Notes* *一种加拿大的学生参看资料 什么? |
[06:12] | – Okay, well, I’ll give you the Coles Notes. – The what? | |
[06:14] | – Uh, the Cliff Notes? – Why didn’t you just say that? | 嗯 那Cliff Notes呢? Cole Notes的美国版 你直说不就好了吗? |
[06:17] | Look, never mind. Look, as we were leaving Lantea, | 好吧 不管了 我们离开Lantia的时候 我们被复制者的卫星击中了 |
[06:19] | we got grazed by the Replicator’s satellite beam, right? | |
[06:22] | It impacted the side of the tower, and from what we can tell, | 光束打中了塔楼的一侧 据我们所知 |
[06:24] | it wreaked havoc on a number of power conduits. | 它对一些能量管线造成了很大的破怀 |
[06:26] | – So? Re-route the power, then. – Yeah, it’s not so easy. | 那么 改变接线不就行了 没这么简单 |
[06:29] | Look, the ZPM room is at the base of the tower, | 你看 ZPM室在这个塔的底部 |
[06:32] | which means that the conduits in and around where the beam hit | 也就是说被击中的管线是主要管线 它们无法被替代 |
[06:34] | are primary conduits, they can’t be routed around. | |
[06:38] | So parts of the city don’t have power? | 那么城市的部分会没有能量供应? |
[06:40] | No, no, no, the conduits weren’t severed, they were damaged. | 不是 管线没有挂掉 它们只是损坏了 这个很复杂 但是就把他们想成… |
[06:42] | Look, it’s complicated, but imagine them as, uh, | |
[06:45] | – leaky pipes, okay? – Okay. | – 漏了的管子 好吗? – 好吧 |
[06:47] | So you pump water through them, they leak, right? | 那么你抽水进去它们会漏 对吧? |
[06:49] | You dumb this down any more and you’re going to get hit. | 你再讲白痴一点 我就打你了 |
[06:51] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:52] | Look, the city realizes that, for whatever reason, | 城市发现不管因为什么原因 |
[06:54] | power’s not making it to the outer piers. | 能量没有到达外围平台 |
[06:56] | So instead of repairing the leaks, which it can’t do, | 所以 因为城市无法自己修复泄漏 |
[06:59] | it increases the ZPM’s output | 它提升了ZMP输出 这样 即使管子是漏的 |
[07:00] | so that even though the pipes are leaky and we lose power, | |
[07:03] | enough energy makes it to the end of the line. | 也有足够的能量可以到达线路的末端 |
[07:06] | – And that’s bad? – No, that’s good. | – 这么说这很糟糕? – 没有 这是好事 |
[07:08] | Well, otherwise, we’d lose the shields, we’d lose atmosphere, we’d all be dead. | 如果不这样的话 我们会失去护盾 没有大气 我们就会死了 |
[07:11] | – Okay. – Look, there are a number of systems | 然后? 现在有一些不需要的系统开着 而且它们在要能量 |
[07:12] | on right now that don’t need to be, and they’re screaming for power. | |
[07:15] | Look, we’re going to lose juice, | 我们可能正在失去致命的量的能量 但是如果我们可以关闭 那些非必须的系统 |
[07:16] | potentially a fatal amount, no matter what we do, | |
[07:18] | but if we can get those nonessential systems shut down, | |
[07:21] | then the ZPM will need to pump less power through the leaky pipes, | ZPM就可以输出更少的能量 到泄漏的管道里 |
[07:23] | and we’ll be able to put off imminent death for another hour or so. | 我们也许可以多活一个多小时 |
[07:28] | So then, where are we at? | 那么 我们的进度如何? |
[07:29] | Well, the teams are making good time. | 看 各个小组的进度不错 |
[07:32] | Uh, we’ve got about 60% of the nonessential systems shut down, so… | 我们已经关闭了60%的非必要系统 那么… |
[07:36] | What? What’s happening? | 什么? 怎么了? |
[07:38] | The city’s outer buildings are decompressing | 城市的外围建筑正在减压 而且在关闭人工重力 |
[07:40] | and shutting down the artificial gravity. | |
[07:42] | Why would the city do such a thing? | 城市为什么要这么做? |
[07:47] | It’s going to collapse the shield. It’s trying to save power. | 它正在缩小护盾以节约能源 |
[07:49] | We’ve got guys out there. | 我们有人在那里 |
[07:51] | Matthews, fall back to the tower immediately. | Matthews 马上回到塔里来 |
[07:53] | I don’t think we’re done, sir. | 我们还没有干完 长官 |
[07:54] | The city’s shield’s collapsing. Move. | 城市的护盾正在缩小 行动 |
[07:56] | You heard the man. Go, go! | 你们都听到了 快走 |
[08:03] | They’re not going to make it. | 他们会来不及的 |
[08:05] | Stop it. Stop it from doing this. | 阻止它 让它停下来 |
[08:07] | The city doesn’t think it can maintain the shield unless we make it smaller. | 城市认为它无法维持护盾 除非我们让它小一点 |
[08:09] | If we delay its collapse, it could fail completely. | 如果我推迟缩小 护盾可能会整体失效 |
[08:11] | I don’t care. Override it. | 我不管 超驰控制 |
[08:13] | It’s not letting me. | 他不让我超驰 |
[08:33] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[08:36] | – We’re going to lose those guys, McKay! – You think I don’t realize that? | 我们会失去他们的 Mckay! 你认为我不知道吗? |
[08:41] | The gravity just shut down! | 人工重力刚刚关闭了! 生命信号终结 |
[09:01] | Tell the other teams to hurry. | 叫其他小队快一点 |
[09:03] | I don’t want them out there any longer than they need to be. | 我不想让他们在外面多呆一秒钟 |
[10:00] | Hey, are you getting the same data rate inconsistencies | 你有发现U盘数据率不同步的问题吗? |
[10:02] | off these flash drives? | |
[10:05] | Bill? | |
[10:07] | Bill? | |
[10:11] | Oh, sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[10:13] | Oh, boy. | 哦 天 |
[10:14] | It’s this damn weightlessness. | 应该是这该死的失重 |
[10:16] | You know, maybe you should gate back to Earth. | 也许你应该回地球上去 |
[10:17] | I can get somebody else to help me bring the station online. | 我可以找别人 帮我把空间站运行起来 |
[10:19] | No. I’ll be fine, | 不用 只要我想出办法让重力恢复 就会没事的 你说U盘怎么了? |
[10:21] | as soon as I can figure out how to get the gravity back on. | |
[10:24] | Uh, what were you saying about the flash drives? | |
[10:27] | Yeah, it’s just that every time I update the software, the drives… | 就是我没次更新软件的时候 这些驱动器… |
[10:31] | The Pegasus gate just activated. | 飞马系那边的星门启动了 |
[10:34] | This is Colonel Abe Ellis, commander of the Apollo. | 我是Abe Ellis上校 Apollo的指挥官 |
[10:36] | Midway Station, please respond. | 中途站 请回话 |
[10:38] | Colonel Ellis, this is Colonel Samantha Carter. | Ellis上校 我是Samantha Carter上校 |
[10:41] | I am on the Midway Station. How did the mission go? | 我在中途站 任务进行的如何? |
[10:44] | Well, as far as we can tell, | 据我们所知 Atlantis成功逃离了复制者的光束 |
[10:46] | Atlantis successfully evaded the Replicator’s beam | |
[10:48] | and was able to enter hyperspace. | 并且进入了超空间 |
[10:50] | From what you can tell? | 据你们所知? |
[10:52] | Well, they’re not at the predetermined rendezvous point. | 他们没有到达预定的会和地点 |
[10:54] | Really? They should have beaten you there. | 真的? 他们应该在那迎接你们的 |
[10:58] | Actually, hey, how are you dialing us? M12-578 doesn’t have a gate. | 事实上 你们是怎么拨通的? M12-578没有星门 它不在系统内 我跳跃到了最近得星门 来看看他们有没有向你们报道 |
[11:01] | – It’s off the grid. – I jumped to the nearest gate | |
[11:04] | to see if they’ve checked in with you. | |
[11:06] | Well, I’m sorry to say that they haven’t. | 那么 很抱歉 他们没有 |
[11:08] | That’s probably not good. | 这可能不是好事 |
[11:09] | No, probably not. | 是的 不太好 我马上回头 一小时之内再打给你 如果联系上他们那会提前 |
[11:12] | I’ll head back, dial you again in an hour, sooner if I hear from them. | |
[11:15] | – Sounds good. – Apollo out. | – 可以 – Apollo收线 |
[11:27] | Hey, you should be in bed. | 嗨 你应该在床上 |
[11:34] | – How’s she doing? – Her brain is swelling, | 她怎么样? 她的大脑正在胀大 很严重 |
[11:38] | drastically, | |
[11:41] | more than her head can handle. | 已经超过了她头部承受的极限 |
[11:42] | If it doesn’t stop, they’re going to have to perform a decompressive craniectomy. | 如果不停止的化 他们就得进行减压开颅手术 |
[11:47] | Basically, they cut out a piece of her skull, | 简单点说 他们切掉一块头骨 |
[11:50] | and the brain is allowed to expand outside of her head. | 然后她的大脑就可以扩展到外面 |
[12:02] | – Any word on how she’s doing? – She’s still in the OR. No real news yet. | 有她的消息吗? 她还在手术室 还没有什么实质性的消息 |
[12:06] | Listen, I think we should collapse the shield right to the tower. | 听着 我想我们得把护盾收缩到 塔楼这里来 |
[12:09] | That will leave us completely exposed to space. | 那会使我们完全暴露在太空中 |
[12:11] | Yes, it will, but our power is spread so thin right now, | 是的没错 但是我们的能量太少了 |
[12:14] | I don’t have any extra juice to come up with the solutions | 我没有任何多余的能量来解决 |
[12:17] | to the 100 or so problems that could lead to our premature demise today. | 这么多可以宣告我们死亡的问题 |
[12:19] | All right, check with Zelenka. Make sure all the science teams are accounted for. | 好吧 联系一下Zelenka 确定所有的小队都到了 已经搞懂 我们准备好了 好吧 |
[12:22] | – Already done, we’re ready. – All right. | |
[12:26] | – Do what you need to do. – Okay, here we go. | 做你该做的 OK 开始吧 |
[12:39] | The calcium channel blockers aren’t having much effect. | 钙通道抗结剂没有什么效果 |
[12:43] | – What’s her intracranial pressure? – 35. | – 颅内压多少? |
[12:47] | I can’t let her get to 40. | 我不能让它达到40 |
[12:52] | Okay. | 好吧… |
[12:54] | Let’s prep for a decompressive craniectomy. | 准备进行开颅减压手术 |
[13:38] | Pressure down to 29. | 压力下降到29 |
[13:39] | Hopefully, we’ll get it under 25. | 幸运的话 我们可以让它降到25 是的… |
[13:45] | McKAY: Hmm. Yeah. | |
[13:47] | All right, two bits of good news. | 好的 两个好消息 |
[13:50] | One, I’ve been able to calculate our exact location. | 第一 我计算出了我们的准确位置 |
[13:53] | Does that mean we can use the gate? | 那就是说我们可以使用星门了? |
[13:54] | Sadly, no. To activate the gate, we require that we stay | 很可惜 不行 如果要启动星门 我们必须停留在很小的空间范围 |
[13:57] | within a fairly small area of space. | |
[13:59] | We’re moving too fast to use it. | 我们现在移动的太快了 |
[14:00] | Can we use the sublights to slow down? | 我们能用亚光速引擎来减速吗? 如果它们在工作的话就太好了 |
[14:02] | Well, it would be great if they were working, | |
[14:03] | but sublight and navigation are out. | 亚光速引擎和导航系统不能用 |
[14:05] | You decided to put this in the good news category? | 你把这个也算作好消息? |
[14:07] | Hey, well, at least we’re not lost anymore, right? | 至少我们不在是迷失了 不是吗? |
[14:09] | Number two, there is nothing wrong with our hyperdrives. | 第二 我们的星际引擎没有损坏 那么我们为什么提早退出了超空间? |
[14:13] | Then why did we fall out of hyperspace prematurely? | |
[14:15] | The damaged power conduits. | 因为能量管线损坏 |
[14:16] | We had plenty of gas in the tank, so to speak, | 这么说吧 我们的油箱里有足够的油 只是我们没法让他们到达引擎 我们就失速了 |
[14:18] | we just couldn’t get it to the engine. Stalled out. | |
[14:19] | So if we repair the conduits, can we jump back into hyperspace? | 那么如果修理好管线 我们可以超空间吗? |
[14:22] | That’s the idea, yes. I mean, | 我们就是这么想的 在不降落并关闭系统的情况下 我们不能完全修好它们 但是我们绝对可以打几个补丁 Zelanka和他的小队正在以 最快的速度工作 但是我们还在流失大量的能量 |
[14:23] | we wouldn’t be able to repair them completely, | |
[14:24] | not without landing and shutting down and such, | |
[14:26] | but we can definitely patch them up. | |
[14:28] | Look, Zelenka and his team are working as fast as they possibly can, | |
[14:31] | problem is we’re still leaking a lot of power. | |
[14:33] | – Even with all our reductions? – I’m afraid so, yes. | 即使我们已经减少了这么多消耗? 恐怕 是的 |
[14:36] | Look, this is the minimum amount of power | 看 这事这座城市进入超空间所需的 最少能量 如果我们不在一小时之内修补好 管线 它就会低于这个水平了 如果那样 我们就只有坐以待毙 距护盾失效大概还有30小时 然后我们就会在真空中死去 |
[14:39] | the city requires to execute a jump into hyperspace. | |
[14:42] | If we don’t fix the power conduits inside of an hour, | |
[14:44] | we’ll drop below that level. | |
[14:46] | After that, we’re stuck. | |
[14:47] | We’ll have maybe 30 hours before the shields fail, | |
[14:49] | and we all die in the vacuum of space. | |
[15:01] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | – 你没事吧? – 我没事 – 他们把玻璃都清除了 – 好的 你需要我帮忙? 我需要你在这好好养伤 |
[15:03] | – They got all the glass out. – Good. | |
[15:06] | – You need me somewhere? – Right here getting better. | |
[15:08] | All right, well, I’m good to go. | 没事的 我可以走了 |
[15:11] | Colonel. | 中校… |
[15:19] | She okay? | 她没事吧? |
[15:21] | She’s alive, but she’s in bad shape. | 她还活着 但是状况很糟 她断了6根肋骨 其中一根还穿通了肺 不过她没有任何脊髓损伤 但是她的头部被撞得很严重 |
[15:25] | She’s got six broken ribs, one of which punctured a lung. | |
[15:30] | Amazingly, she doesn’t have any spinal damage, | |
[15:33] | but her head got knocked around pretty good. | |
[15:36] | She’s suffering from cerebral edema, | 她正在遭受脑水肿的煎熬 那可能造成严重的大脑损伤 |
[15:39] | which may have caused substantial brain damage. | |
[15:43] | What does that all mean? | 什么意思? 现在说还太早 但是… 如果她活下来 我是说”如果”… 她再也不会是原来的Elizabeth 我很抱歉 我得去拿点东西 然后到手术室 |
[15:46] | Well, it’s too early to know for sure, but | |
[15:49] | if she survives, | |
[15:51] | and I got to stress the “if”, | |
[15:55] | she’ll never be the same Elizabeth again. | |
[16:02] | I’m sorry. | |
[16:05] | I’ve got to get some things and get back in there. | |
[16:08] | We’re understaffed. Most of our team’s on the Apollo. | 我们人手不足 绝大多数的人员在Apollo上 |
[16:20] | How’s it going on this end? | 这边进行的怎么样? |
[16:21] | – Actually, you know, remarkably well. – Really? | 事实上 惊人的好 – 真的? – 没错 |
[16:24] | Yes, yes, yes. Cannibalizing parts and crystals from secondary conduits | 拆解备用导管的部件和控制水晶… |
[16:27] | and interfacing them with the primary ones is going very smoothly. | 然后接入到主导管上 这工作进行的十分顺利 |
[16:31] | Yes, if we keep our current pace, | 好的 如果我们保持目前的速度 |
[16:32] | we should be done well before we drop below | 我们应该可以在能量低于必须值前 进入超空间并和Apollo会合 |
[16:35] | the necessary power requirements to, you know, | |
[16:37] | jump into hyperspace and meet up with the Apollo. | |
[16:38] | Well, that’s fantastic. | – 这太好了 – 是的 我就知道你会很高兴 |
[16:40] | Yes. Yeah, I thought you’d be happy. | |
[16:42] | Happy? There’s actually a chance we might make it through this thing. | 高兴? 真的有机会让我们渡过这件事 我是欣喜若狂 |
[16:44] | I am ecstatic. I am going to do a little… | 我得去做一点… |
[16:46] | Colonel Sheppard, Dr. McKay, | Sheppard中校 Mckay博士 请马上到控制室! |
[16:47] | please report to the Control Room immediately! | |
[16:51] | That lasted what, like, a second? | 那只持续了… 一秒钟? |
[16:57] | You’re going to want to look at this. | 你们得看看这个 |
[17:00] | – What is that? – An asteroid belt? | – 那是什么? – 小行星带?! |
[17:03] | – Are the sublights still offline? – McKAY: Yeah. | 亚光速引擎还没有上线吗? 没有 |
[17:06] | We’re going to need to expand the shield. | 你得扩张护盾了 |
[17:08] | We don’t have enough power. | 我们没有足够的能量 |
[17:09] | How long till we get there, and how long till we get through it? | 我们要多久才能到那? 要多久才能穿过? |
[17:11] | About 10 minutes till we get there. | 大约10分钟到达 然后也许2分钟穿过 |
[17:13] | After that, maybe two minutes to get through. | |
[17:15] | Two minutes to get through an asteroid field? | 两分钟就能通过一个小行星区域? |
[17:16] | Well, we’re not passing all the way through. | 我们不是完全通过 |
[17:18] | We’re just going to skim the edge. | 只是蹭一下边缘 |
[17:20] | You can’t even give me two minutes of full shield? | 你连两分钟的护盾都不能给我? |
[17:22] | Don’t take it personally, I’d like them up as much as you would, | 我和你一样想把护盾打开 但是我们承受不起能量消耗 |
[17:24] | – but we just can’t afford the power. – Rodney… | |
[17:25] | Look, Zelenka needs 45 minutes | Zelanka需要45分钟来完成 能量管线的修复 |
[17:27] | to complete the repairs to the power conduits. | |
[17:28] | If we raise the shields even for one minute, it’ll eat up all his time. We can’t do it. | 即使我们只开1分钟护盾 就能消耗光他全部的时间 |
[17:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:34] | How big are they? | 他们有多大? |
[17:35] | Well, we’re in the middle of a pretty big solar system right now, | 我们现在在一个很大的太阳系里 |
[17:38] | and the asteroid belt’s probably made up of remnants | 小行星带可能是以前行星的残骸… 那么 你知道… |
[17:40] | of early failed planets. So, you know… | |
[17:43] | Building-size and larger. | 有楼房那么大 或者更大 |
[17:45] | I could get in the chair, fire drones, and clear a path to travel through. | 我可以做到椅子上 用Drone清开一条道路 |
[17:49] | In principle, a good idea, but the chair room | 好主意 但是放椅子的房间现在在 护盾外面 我们永远不可能过去 |
[17:50] | is outside of the shield right now, and we’d never get to it. | |
[17:52] | Look, we could, um… | 我们可以… |
[17:54] | No, that’s not going to work. Uh, we could… | 不 这个不行… 我们可以… |
[17:57] | How many people on the base have the Ancient gene? | 在底部的人有多少有古人基因? |
[18:00] | Twenty or so. Look, no, no. No, no, no, that is a bad idea. | 20左右 不 不 这不是一个好主意 |
[18:03] | – You have a better idea? – Yes. | – 你有更好的吗? – 是的 |
[18:06] | I can. I just… I need some time. If you… | 我会的 我只是… 只是需要更多时间 联系底部所有有古人基因的人 |
[18:09] | Contact everyone on the base who has the Ancient gene, | |
[18:11] | tell them to meet me up at the Jumper Bay. | 叫他们在Jumper bay见我 |
[18:14] | Well, do it. | 好吧 快办 |
[18:17] | Which means we can’t raise the shields | 这就是说我们不能开启护盾 因为我们没有足够的能量 |
[18:19] | because we don’t have enough power. | |
[18:21] | If we don’t clear a path through the city, it’ll get ripped apart. | 如果我们不为这座城清开一条道路 它会被撞碎 |
[18:25] | So, we’re going to take every last Jumper we have, | 我们得开上我们有的全部Jumper |
[18:28] | and we’re going to clear a path through the belt | 然后用Drone为这座城 开出一条路… |
[18:31] | by firing our drones. | |
[18:34] | Excuse me. I’ve really only flown a Jumper twice, | 对不起 Jumper我只开过两次 |
[18:37] | and I’ve never actually fired a live drone, so… | 而且我从未用过Drone 那… |
[18:40] | You’ve done it in simulations, right? | 你在模拟里试过 不是吗? |
[18:42] | – Well, yeah, but… – It’s basically the same thing. | 是的 但是… 它们基本上是一样的 |
[18:44] | If McKay can do it, you can do it. | 如果McKay能搞定 你也可以 |
[18:47] | Yes, look, about that, actually, I… | 没错 关于这个 我… |
[18:48] | Look, I know it’s dangerous. | 听着 我知道那很危险 |
[18:51] | I know a lot of you haven’t logged a lot of hours in these things, | 我知道你们很多人 没在这些事上花很多时间 |
[18:53] | but right now, | 但是现在这是我们唯一的选择 |
[18:55] | it’s the only viable option we have, or, um. | |
[18:59] | Or die. | 要不然就只有等死了 |
[19:02] | Let’s get moving. | 我们行动吧 |
[19:23] | All right, I’ve loaded flight formation for all of you. | 好的 我为你们载入了航行信息 |
[19:26] | Stay in your designated positions, take out anything that’s in your path. | 沿着你们的预定目标 干掉你们航线上的一切障碍 |
[19:29] | You’ve got a full load of drones, so ammo shouldn’t be a problem. | Drone都已经装满 所以弹药应该不是问题 |
[19:33] | Looks like the old video game, Asteroids. | 看上去像老的视频游戏 Asteroids |
[19:35] | Whatever works for you. | 随你怎么搞 |
[19:37] | I was terrible at Asteroids. I think I actually scored zero once. | 我 Asteroids 玩得很差 我想我有一次得了0分 |
[19:40] | Then there’s only one way to go, and that’s up. | 那么只有一条路走了–向上 |
[19:43] | All right, everyone. | 好了 大伙 我们走 打开Jumper Bay舱门 |
[19:45] | Let’s go. Open the Jumper Bay doors. | |
[20:05] | Come on, guys, stay in formation. | 快点 伙计们 保持队形 |
[20:08] | We can’t afford any gaps. | 我们不能留出任何空隙 |
[20:12] | Yeah, there you go. See? Not so hard. | 没错 就是这样 看见了 不是很难 |
[20:19] | Jumpers, you should be in range in three… | Jumper们 你们应该在3秒内到达 |
[20:23] | Two… | 随便开火 |
[20:25] | – One. – Fire at will. | |
[20:38] | Nice shooting, people. | 打的漂亮 伙计们 |
[20:39] | There’s too many of them and they’re coming in too fast. | 它们的数量太多 速度太快 我们不能全部都打中 |
[20:41] | We’re not going to get them all. | |
[20:42] | Double up, fire four apiece. | 加强火力 一次发射4个 |
[20:44] | I can’t control four drones at the same time. | 我一次控制不了4枚Drone |
[20:46] | Just concentrate. | 击中注意力 |
[20:56] | – Damn it! – Don’t worry about it. | 该死! 别担心 你说的没错 |
[20:58] | You were right. We can’t get everything on the first pass. | 我们没法在第一次穿越的时候 就全部搞定 |
[21:12] | Have they destroyed enough asteroids to clear a path? | 他们有清除足够的小行星吗? |
[21:14] | We’re about to find out. | 我们就快知道了! (中国人! 中国人!!) |
[21:20] | Well, now what? | 那么 现在做什么? |
[21:21] | On my mark, you, Bolton, and Levine are going to break formation | 按我的指令 Bolton和Levine… 将离开队形掉头回城 打掉我们错过的东西 |
[21:24] | and head back to the city. Take out anything that we missed. | |
[21:26] | Oh, that sounds important. Maybe someone else should… | 哦 那听上去很重要 也许别人因该去… 脱离! |
[21:29] | Break! | |
[21:37] | McKay, you’ve a big one on your left. | 你左边有一个打的 |
[21:39] | – I see it. – Impact in 10 seconds. | – 我看见了 – 10秒内冲撞 |
[21:58] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[21:59] | Smaller pieces getting through. | 小碎片正在通过 |
[22:04] | Some of them evidently not so small. | 其中一些明显不够小 |
[22:06] | Right now damage is confined to the outer edge of the city. | 现在破怀被限制在城市边缘 |
[22:10] | Let’s hope it stays that way. | 希望它保持这样 |
[22:17] | All right, we’re through. | 好了 我们通过了 |
[22:19] | Now we’re going to double back, pick up any stragglers. | 我们现在回头 带上掉队的人 好了 我们成功了 |
[22:41] | That’s it. | |
[22:43] | We made it. | |
[22:59] | I can’t believe that actually worked. That was amazing. | 我不敢相信这真的成功了 真是太惊人了 |
[23:01] | You did good, Rodney. | 你干得很不错 Rodney Zelenka现在应该修好导管了 那么我向我们终于可以脱身了 Sheppard中校 McKay博士 请立即到控制室 |
[23:02] | So Zelenka and his team should have the conduits repaired by now, | |
[23:05] | so I think we’re finally out of the woods. | |
[23:06] | Colonel Sheppard, Dr. McKay, please report to the Control Room immediately. | |
[23:11] | Aw, come on! | 啊 拜托! 发生了什么? 超空间引擎离线了 |
[23:16] | What the hell happened? The hyperdrive is offline. | |
[23:19] | I thought it was good to go. | 我以为它是好的 原来是 但是有几块大石头 撞击了城市 有一个控制阵列损坏了 在我们修好之前 我们不能跳跃 我告诉过你我对付小行星不行 |
[23:20] | It was, but a few large pieces of rock impacted the city, | |
[23:22] | and one of the control arrays was damaged. | |
[23:24] | We can’t jump until we fix it. | |
[23:26] | I told you I was no good at Asteroids. | |
[23:37] | The damaged conduits are on the outer edge of the city, | 损坏的管线在城市的外围 |
[23:39] | which, sadly, is outside of the protection of the shield. | 很遗憾 那里不在护盾的保护之内 |
[23:42] | Well, we can use the transporters to get us very close, | 我们可以用传送机尽可能的靠近 |
[23:44] | but it will still require a space walk. | 但是还是需要太空行走的 |
[23:46] | – That shouldn’t be too bad. – It’ll be a breeze, | 这也不是很糟糕 如果不是那些微行星 这就是小菜一碟 |
[23:48] | with the exception of the micro-asteroids. | |
[23:50] | The what? | 什么东西? |
[23:51] | We just came through an asteroid belt. | 我们刚刚通过一个小行星带 |
[23:52] | The big stuff’s behind us, but there’s still a bunch of little bullet-sized rocks out there. | 主要的部分在我们的后面 但是 还有一些子弹大的小石头在前面 |
[23:56] | Tiny rock bullets. Great. | 小石子弹 太好了 |
[23:58] | – I’m sure you’ll be fine. – Well, then why aren’t you going? | 我确定你们会没事的 那么 你为什么不去? |
[24:00] | Well, because you’ve already worked out the details of the repair. | 因为你已经研究出详细的修复方法了 |
[24:03] | You know it will be a waste of time getting me up to speed. | 如果你要再教我 那就是浪费时间 |
[24:04] | Speaking of time, how much do we have? | 说道时间 我们还有多少? |
[24:06] | Well, once you’re suited up, uh, 15 minutes? | 你们穿好宇航服以后 15分钟 |
[24:08] | That’s it, huh? | 就这么多? |
[24:09] | Hey, if the patch-job we did on the conduits hadn’t slowed down the power loss, | 嘿 如果不是我们没有对管线的 修复减慢了能量流失 |
[24:12] | we’d have hit the deadline already. | 我们早就到死亡线了 |
[24:18] | You can do this. | 你们可以搞定的 |
[24:22] | Right. | 好的 |
[24:31] | McKay! I’ve been trying to reach you. | Mckay! 我一直在找你 |
[24:32] | Well, you know, trying to save the city and whatnot. Look, how’s Elizabeth? | 你知道 我再拯救城市等等 Elizabeth怎么样了? |
[24:35] | That’s what I want to talk to you about. She’s really bad. | 这就是我要和你谈的 她很不好 |
[24:37] | In fact, she’s so far gone, I don’t think there’s anything | 实际上 她伤的太重 我们已经无能为力了 |
[24:39] | my team and I can do to heal her. | |
[24:40] | Oh, my God. Are you sure? | 我的天 你确定吗? |
[24:43] | I’ve exhausted every medical possibility I can think of, and none of it’s worked. | 我用尽了所有的医学方法 但是没有一个有效 |
[24:47] | She… She’s going to die? | 她 她会死吗? |
[24:48] | Well, I do have one more idea, but I need your help. | 我还有一个想法 但是我需要你的帮助 |
[24:51] | Me? What do you need me for? | 我? 你要我干什么? |
[24:54] | – See those? – What are they? | 看见这些了吗? 他们是什么? |
[24:56] | Remember when Dr. Weir was attacked by that Replicator, | 记得Weir博士被复制者攻击的时候 他使她感染了… 纳米机器人 |
[24:59] | – and he infected her… – Nanites. | |
[25:01] | Carson was able to render them inert using an electromagnetic pulse. | Carson用电磁脉冲使它们失效了 |
[25:04] | But they’re still in her system. | 但是它们还在她的身体里 |
[25:06] | You’re a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[25:08] | Well, you know, trying to save a life and whatnot. | 我就是想拯救一条生命 |
[25:14] | You want to what? | 你要什么? |
[25:16] | Reactivate Weir’s nanites. | 重新激活Wier身上的纳米机器人 |
[25:18] | That is a terrible, terrible idea. | 那是个很恐怖很恐怖的注意 |
[25:21] | What? I’d reprogram them. | 什么? 我会重新编程的 |
[25:23] | – No. – John, we are losing her here. | 不要 John 我们快要失去她了 |
[25:25] | Keller and her team have done everything they can. | Keller和她的小队已经竭尽全力了 |
[25:26] | If I can reprogram the nanites to help repair her body | 如果我能重新编程这些机器人 让他们修复她的身体… |
[25:29] | without trying to take over her brain, then… | |
[25:30] | Well, that’s a big “if”, isn’t it? | 好大一个”如果” 不是吗? |
[25:32] | I’m fairly confident I can reprogram them to do only what we want. | 我很确信我能重新编程 以达到我们的目的 |
[25:36] | “Fairly confident”? | “很确信”? |
[25:38] | What if they come back online and start communicating with the other Replicators? | 如果它们恢复了并且 和其他复制者通讯 怎么办? |
[25:41] | The last thing we need right now | 我们现在最不需要的就是一堆 机器战舰出现 |
[25:43] | is a bunch of robot warships showing up. | |
[25:45] | Are you listening? Look, I said I can reprogram them | 你在听吗? 听着 我说了 我可以让他们 变得完全无害 |
[25:48] | to be completely harmless. | |
[25:50] | I am not having this conversation until you’re sure. | 在你确定之前 我不会再继续这个谈话 |
[25:54] | I want to save Elizabeth as much as anyone, | 我和别人一样想救活Elizabeth |
[25:59] | but she wouldn’t want us risking the city, not even for her. | 但是她不会想让我们置这座城 于险境 即使是为了救她自己 |
[26:13] | That was the right call, by the way. | 顺便说一下 你的决定是对的 |
[26:15] | Yeah, let’s hope so. | 希望如此 |
[26:25] | – Any word from the Apollo? – No, not yet. | Apollo有来消息吗? 没 还没有 你在干什么? |
[26:30] | Uh… What you working on? | |
[26:33] | I’m actually trying to figure out a way to find or contact Atlantis. | 我正尝试找一个方法 找到或者联系Atlantis |
[26:37] | Well, they’ve obviously veered off course, right? | 他们明显偏离航向了 不是吗? |
[26:40] | Like, when was the last time Atlantis’ hyperdrives were used? | 上一次有人用Atlantis的 超空间引擎是什么时候? |
[26:42] | Like, a million years ago? | 一百万年前? |
[26:43] | I mean, who knows what that kind of inactivity could have done to them. | 我是说 谁知道这样的闲置会 造成什么样的影响? |
[26:46] | I think it’s more likely that they jumped out of hyperspace too soon. | 我想 他们更有可能是脱离 超空间过早了 |
[26:49] | They were only flying with one ZPM. | 他们只有一个ZPM来飞行 |
[26:51] | Maybe McKay underestimated the power requirements. | 也许McKay低估了飞行所需的能量 |
[26:54] | McKay? Uh… | Mckay? 啊! |
[26:56] | Either way, I know how to find them. | 不管怎么样 我知道怎么找到他们 |
[26:57] | – Really? – Yeah, we do an AGB. An all-Gates bulletin. | 真的? 没错 我们做一个AGB 全星门广播 |
[27:01] | It’s like an all points bulletin, only with stargates. | 这有点像一个全面通缉(APB) 只是使用了星门 |
[27:03] | – Oh, come on. – No, no, really. | – 哦 好了… – 不 是真的 |
[27:05] | We’ll create a program, we’ll dial all the gates in the Pegasus Galaxy at once, | 我们写一个程序同时 拨打飞马系里所有的星门 |
[27:08] | then we’ll try to establish radio contact with Atlantis. | 然后尝试同Atlantis建立无线电联系 |
[27:11] | But the Atlantis gate is off the grid. | 但是Atlantis的星门还不在系统内 |
[27:12] | Right, but if they’re close to another gate… | 没错 但是如果他们和另一个星门 靠的足够近… |
[27:15] | Then they would have contacted us by now. | 那么他们现在就应该联系上我们了 |
[27:19] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:21] | So, uh… So what have you come up with then? | 那么 你想到了什么? |
[27:24] | Well, nothing yet, but… | 还没有 但是… |
[27:25] | Well, at least I am trying. I’m generating ideas here. I… | 至少我在尝试了 我在想点子 我… |
[27:29] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:34] | I’m actually surprised. | 我事实上很惊讶 |
[27:36] | The damage in this area seems to be quite minimal. | 这各区域的损伤看上去很小 |
[27:41] | I beg to differ. | 我猜正好相反 |
[27:45] | Oh, my. | 哦 我的天 |
[28:03] | Let me guess. | 让我猜 |
[28:05] | The array is over there. | 控制阵列在那边 |
[28:09] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[28:13] | Great. | 太好了 那该死的是什么? |
[28:23] | What the hell was that? | |
[28:25] | Micro-asteroid. | 微行星 |
[28:28] | Right. | 好的… |
[28:30] | All right. | 好 |
[28:32] | Looks like we’re going to have to jump. | 看上去我们得跳过去 |
[28:34] | But I can’t jump 100 feet. | 但我跳不了100英尺(300米) 我们在宇宙空间 记得吗? 这不算太远 |
[28:35] | Hey, we’re in space, remember? It’s not that far a distance. | |
[28:40] | Look, I’m going to hook you up with this tether, okay? | 我要这个绳索拴住你 |
[28:47] | Then I’m going to demagnetize your boots. | 然后我解除你靴子的磁力 – 然后我把你扔出去 – 等等 什么? |
[28:53] | – Then I’m going to throw you. – Wait, what? What? | |
[28:55] | Then I’m going to demag my boots before the tether catches. | 然后我在绳索拉紧之前 解除我靴子的磁力 |
[28:59] | Your inertia should pull both of us over the hole and onto the hallway. | 你的惯性应该会把我们两个 都拉到走廊的洞里 |
[29:03] | – It’ll be a cinch. – But what if you miss? | 这会很简单的 但是如果你弄偏了怎么办? |
[29:06] | You’re just going to have to trust me, Doc. | 你只能相信我了 博士 |
[29:08] | Trust me as far as I can throw you, actually. | 相信我至少可以扔得动你 |
[29:11] | – Very funny. – All right, let’s do this. | – 很好笑 – 好吧 我们干吧 |
[29:53] | That was… Was unbelievable. | 那… 太不可置信了 |
[29:56] | – Let’s get to work. – All right. | 开始工作吧 好的 |
[30:07] | How’s it going? | 进行的如何? |
[30:09] | Slowly. | 很慢 |
[30:10] | Have you found a way to reactivate the nanites safely? | 你有找到安全激活这些纳米机器 的方法吗? |
[30:13] | Short story, yes. Long story, no. | – 简单点说 是的 复杂点说 没有 – 什么? 我百分之百确定我可以激活它们 而且让它们帮助Elizabeth恢复 |
[30:16] | – What? – I’m 100% certain that | |
[30:18] | I can reactivate the nanites and have them help put Elizabeth back together. | |
[30:22] | – Okay. – The problem is, | 好的… 问题是它们会用复制出来的机器 替换损坏的细胞 |
[30:24] | that they would do it by replacing her damaged cells with replicated nanites. | |
[30:28] | Which means the moment I tell them to turn inert again… | 那么一旦我让他们关闭… |
[30:30] | Those cells would stop functioning and she’d die. | 这些细胞会停止工作 然后她会死 |
[30:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:33] | Well, the good news is, I’ve been able to program them in such a way | 好消息是我可以让他们… |
[30:36] | that they would never harm her, I’m sure of that. | 不会伤害她 这一点我很确定 |
[30:37] | Plus, I’ve shut down their ability to contact the Replicators via subspace, | 而且我已经关闭了它们的 次空间通讯能力 |
[30:41] | so both she and we would be safe, | 那么她和我们都会很安全 但是她下半辈子就会成为半复制者 |
[30:43] | but she’d be part Replicator for the rest of her life. | |
[30:47] | Yeah, Sheppard’s not going to go for that. | Sheppard肯定不希望这样 |
[30:50] | There’s a slight possibility I might be able to make them help repair her organic cells, | 也许我可以让它们修复她自身的有机细胞 |
[30:54] | and then shut down when they’re done, | 然后在完成之后关掉它们… |
[30:56] | but I’m going to need more time. | 可我需要更多的时间 |
[30:59] | Okay, well, I’ll leave you to it then. Good luck. | 好吧 交给你了 祝好运! 谢了 |
[31:01] | Mmm, thanks. | |
[31:06] | I’m sorry. It’s taking longer than I expected. | 抱歉 我可能需要更多时间 |
[31:09] | These gloves are making the work so much slower. | 手套妨碍了速度 |
[31:16] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[31:19] | We’ve still got four minutes before the energy dips too low | 还剩四分钟我们的能量就不足以 跳入超空间了 所以 也不要有太大压力 |
[31:21] | – and we can’t make the jump. – So, no pressure, then. | |
[31:28] | Radek! | |
[31:54] | Um… | |
[31:56] | Listen, they, uh… | 听我说 他们… |
[31:59] | They say you can’t hear me, | 他们说你听不到我说话 可我… 我只想… |
[32:02] | but I just… I just wanted to, um… | |
[32:10] | I just wanted to thank you. | 只想说谢谢你 |
[32:14] | Thanks for letting me stay here a couple of years ago. | 谢谢你… 两年前接纳了我 |
[32:22] | Because I don’t know if I would still be, um… | 因为我不知道还能不能… |
[32:32] | Thank you, Dr. Weir. | 谢谢你 Weir博士 |
[32:39] | What did I do? | 我做错什么了? |
[32:40] | Nothing, it wasn’t you, but you need to leave. | 没什么 不是你的原因 不过你得离开一下 |
[32:43] | Hang another bag of mannitol. | 再挂一袋甘露醇 |
[32:50] | You’ve been hit by a micro-asteroid. Does it hurt? | 你被一块小殒石击中了 疼不疼? |
[32:53] | – It doesn’t. – You’re in shock. | 不疼 你在发抖 |
[32:57] | There’s a hole in my suit. | 我的太空服破了一个洞 |
[32:58] | It’s okay. I’ve dialed up controls to create positive pressure. | 没关系 我调节了一下上面的按钮 用来增加压力 |
[33:00] | I’m calling a Jumper. I’ve got to get you to the OR. | 我去叫一艘Jumper飞船 必须马上送你去手术室 |
[33:02] | We can’t leave yet. I have to finish the repairs. | 我们现在不能走 我必须完成修复工作 |
[33:05] | – Just tell me what to do. – It’s too complicated. | 告诉我怎么做就行了 这太复杂了 |
[33:09] | I’m almost finished. | 我已经快完成了 |
[33:12] | Please, help me turn around. | 帮帮忙 帮我转过身去 |
[33:19] | – Dr. McKay? – What is it, Keller? | Mckay博士? 什么事 Keller? |
[33:21] | Elizabeth is crashing. If we’re going to do this thing, we need to do it now. | Elizabeth快要不行了 如果我们再不开始 可能就没机会了 |
[33:24] | – I need more time. – We don’t have more time. | 我还需要些时间 我们没有时间了 |
[33:26] | I can’t keep her blood pressure up, and if her ICP continues to climb, | 我没法维持她的血压 如果她的颅压还在继续升高 |
[33:29] | there’s no bringing her back. | 就没办法挽救了 |
[33:34] | Okay, I’m transferring the program to you now. | 好吧 我现在就把程序传给你 |
[33:37] | I’m on my way. | 我这就过来 |
[33:43] | You know, the easiest thing to do if they really did fall out of hyperspace early | 如果他们的确是过早脱离超空间 那么最简单的方法就是 |
[33:46] | is to fly back over the path between M12-578 and Atlantis. | 沿着去往M12-578的路线原路返回 |
[33:50] | Well, that would take over a million years. That’s why we have hyperspace. | 可这要花费上百万年 这也就是我们使用超空间的原因 |
[33:53] | We could use the Apollo’s long-range sensors. | 我们可以使用Apollo号上的 远程探测器 |
[33:54] | No, no. Those long-range sensors, they don’t work in hyperspace. | 可那些远程探测器 不能在超空间中工作 |
[33:57] | I know, but we could make a little jump, look around, | 这我知道 可我们可以在超空间中 跳跃一小段 然后出来看看 |
[33:59] | make another little jump, look around, and… Until we find them. | 然后再跳一小段 再出来看看… 直到找到他们 |
[34:02] | Yeah, that’s good. Uh, so using those sensors, conservatively, | 这个办法好 好吧 如果合理的安排跳跃 我们需要跳跃… |
[34:07] | we’d have to make… | |
[34:09] | 180,000 little jumps. | 180,000次 |
[34:12] | It’d take a few years. | 这需要好几年 |
[34:13] | Unless they seriously augment the long-range sensors. | 除非他们大幅增加 远程探测器的探测距离 |
[34:17] | Oh, yeah, who’s going to do that? It’s not like they have an Asgard on board. | 好啊 可谁能办到呢? 他们的飞船上又没有Asgard |
[34:21] | Feel like taking a little trip to the Pegasus Galaxy? | 去一趟飞马星系如何? |
[34:25] | Just some final adjustments. | 还剩最后几个调整 |
[34:27] | You’re doing a great job, Radek. I’ve called a Jumper. | 你干得很棒 Radek 我已经叫了一艘Jumper |
[34:34] | There. I’m done. | 好了 完成了 |
[34:39] | Control Room, this is Sheppard. | 控制室 我是Sheppard |
[34:41] | As soon as we get inside the shield, activate the hyperspace jump. | 等我们回到护盾区域之后 马上进行超空间跳跃 |
[34:45] | I’m sorry, John, but we can’t. | 抱歉 John 我们办不到 |
[34:47] | Why not? Zelenka just finished repairs. | 为什么? Zelenka已经修好了 |
[34:49] | Yes, I know, but we’ve just dropped below the line. | 是的 这我知道 可我们的能量刚刚跌入警戒线以下 |
[34:53] | We don’t have enough power. | 没有足够的能量了 |
[35:08] | Is he going to be okay? | 他没什么事吧? |
[35:10] | I think so. It didn’t hit any major arteries. | 我想是的 还好没有击中大动脉 |
[35:12] | Lucky. | 真走运 |
[35:13] | I wouldn’t say that. He’s still stuck here just like the rest of us. | 我可不这么认为 现在他跟我们一样 被困在这里了 |
[35:16] | So it’s true. | 是啊 |
[35:17] | Finally fixed the hyperdrive, | 终于修复了超空间引擎 可我们又没有足够的能量发动 |
[35:19] | now we don’t have enough juice to go anywhere. | |
[35:21] | We’ve only got 28 hours before the shields fail. | 在护盾失效之前 我们还有28个小时 |
[35:23] | – So, what’s the plan? – I don’t know, I got to find McKay. | 有什么计划? 不知道 我要去找Mckay |
[35:26] | – He’s in there. – What? | 他来了 什么? |
[35:29] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[35:32] | I heard we didn’t get the array fixed in time. | 我听说了 我们没有及时修好阵列 |
[35:34] | What were you doing in there? | 你刚才在干什么? |
[35:36] | Look, she was dying, okay? | 听着 她就要死了 知道么? |
[35:38] | Rodney. | |
[35:40] | Look, her heart was weak, her nervous system was fried. | 她的心脏快不行了 神经系统也濒临崩溃 |
[35:42] | What did you do? | 你干什么了? |
[35:47] | – I reactivated the nanites. – Damn it, McKay! | 我重新激活了那些纳米机器人 真该死 Mckay! |
[35:49] | Look, you were busy! It was life or death. If I didn’t act… | 你当时很忙! 在这生死攸关的时刻 如果我不采取行动的话… |
[35:51] | Yes, she would have died, I know! | 是的 她会死的 我知道! |
[35:52] | Okay, I know what you’re thinking, but helping Elizabeth is not putting us at risk. | 我知道你在想什么 可是救了Elizabeth 并不一定就等于将我们置于危险境地 |
[35:56] | You just reactivated the Replicator nanites. | 你刚刚激活了复制者的纳米病毒 |
[35:58] | They’re harmless. Look, I am 100% certain | 它们是无害的 我可以百分之百肯定 它们不会控制她 并跟其他复制者联系! |
[36:00] | they’re not going to try to take her over, or contact the others! | |
[36:02] | No, no, you can’t know that for sure. | 不 不 你永远都不能肯定 |
[36:05] | Yes. Yes, I can. | 不 我可以 |
[36:08] | Shut it down. | 关掉它们 |
[36:10] | But… That would kill her. | 可…这会害死她 |
[36:12] | What do you think Elizabeth would want? Do you think she’d want this? | 如果是Elizabeth 她会怎样做? 你认为她愿意看到这种结局? |
[36:14] | Yes, she would. She’d sure as hell do the same for you. | 是的 她肯定会跟你一样 |
[36:16] | Then you obviously didn’t know her very well. | 那很显然 你还不是很了解她 |
[36:18] | Well, maybe not, but you know what? Give it some time, you can ask her herself. | 好吧 也许吧 再等些时候 你自己去问她吧… |
[36:20] | No! It’s too dangerous. Shut it down right now. | 不行! 这样太危险了 立刻把它们关掉 |
[36:25] | No. No, I’m not going to. | 不 我不去 |
[36:32] | Meyers. | |
[36:34] | Bring an EMP generator to the OR. | 拿一台EMP(电磁脉冲)发生器到手术室来 |
[36:36] | Would you please just listen to me? | 你能不能听我一句话? |
[36:38] | Dr. Keller! | Keller医生! |
[36:47] | John. | |
[36:50] | Rodney. | |
[36:54] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[37:11] | The quarantine is unnecessary. | 没必要进行隔离 |
[37:13] | Well, you’ll excuse me if I wait for a second opinion. | 如果发生意外 我看你怎么交待 |
[37:17] | Okay, this is stupid. | 这太荒谬了 |
[37:19] | – What is? – Us fighting. | – 什么? – 我们之间吵架 |
[37:21] | Look, I know you’re not happy with me, and you may have some cause. | 我知道你对我有些不满 也许你有一些借口 |
[37:24] | Anyway, it’s not going to matter much if we don’t figure a way out of this, right? | 可不管怎么样 如果我们想不出 一个脱身的办法 这又有什么用呢? |
[37:27] | Look, we have to work together, so… | 我们必须相互协作 所以… |
[37:31] | So, so I’m… I’m sorry. | 我…我很抱歉 |
[37:38] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
[37:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:43] | – Well, someone should talk to her. – Well, Teyla’s in there. | 该有人去跟她说说话 Teyla在里面 |
[37:47] | All right. | 好的 |
[37:56] | They shouldn’t have done this. | 他们不该这样做的 |
[37:58] | None of us wanted to lose you, Elizabeth. | 我们都不想失去你 Elizabeth |
[38:01] | And what happens if the nanites are able to contact the other Replicators? | 可要是那些纳米机器人 联络其他复制者呢? |
[38:05] | Rodney does not believe that is possible. | Rodney相信这是不可能的 |
[38:08] | No, it’s reckless. | 不行 不值得冒这个险 |
[38:10] | In my opinion, it is well worth the risk. | 照我来看… 很值得冒这个险 |
[38:19] | You have no idea what I went through the last time. | 你根本不知道我上次经历了什么 |
[38:24] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[38:26] | this is a very bad idea. | 这是个很糟糕的主意 |
[38:43] | What the hell are you doing up here? | 你们在这里干什么? |
[38:45] | Well, there’s not much point sitting in the infirmary waiting to die, is there? | 总比在医务室无聊的等死强吧? |
[38:49] | All right, where do we stand? | 好吧 现在是什么状况? |
[38:51] | Well, we can pretty much forget about subspace communications. | 次空间通讯我们是不用考虑了 |
[38:53] | The main control array was almost completely damaged by the beam. | 主控制阵列差不多完全被光束摧毁了 |
[38:56] | I do, however, have another idea. | 不过 我还有一个主意 |
[38:59] | Let’s hear it. | 说说看 |
[39:00] | Well, the reason why we cannot use the power we have left | 我们之所以不能利用剩余的能量 跃入超空间 是因为城市不让我们这样干 |
[39:02] | to execute a short jump into hyperspace is that the city will not let us. | |
[39:06] | It’s a safety protocol. But I might be able to bypass it. | 这是一个安全措施 不过我有办法绕开它 |
[39:09] | – And what does that give us? – Not much. | 然后呢 有什么好处? 不是很好 |
[39:12] | Well, we wouldn’t be able to get to the Apollo, | 是的 我们还是无法跟Apollo回合 |
[39:14] | and we wouldn’t be able to get to the nearest stargate, | 无法到达最近的星门 不过也许我们可以在附近 找到一个适于居住的星球 |
[39:16] | but we might be able to find a habitable planet within range. | |
[39:19] | I have my team running sensor sweeps right now. | 我现在已经派人 去用探测器进行扫描了 |
[39:21] | He’s conveniently leaving out the reason | 他没有讲那个安全措施 |
[39:22] | why those safety protocols are in place in the first place. | 不让我们这样干的原因 |
[39:26] | Yes, well, with insufficient power, there is a chance | 好吧 如果能量不足 那么城市在进入超空间之前 就有可能被撕裂 |
[39:28] | that the city could be ripped apart as we try to enter the hyperspace window. | |
[39:31] | What kind of chance? | 几率有多大? |
[39:34] | Fifty-fifty. | |
[39:36] | Well, I got to tell you, Radek, I’m not loving that idea. | 那我得说 Radek 这不是个好点子 |
[39:42] | Experimental Jumper. | 那艘试验Jumper |
[39:45] | Remember when I was zapped by that machine a few months ago, and I got… | 还记得不 几个月前 我被那台机器打中 然后就… |
[39:47] | Well, even smarter than I normally am? | 一下子变得聪明多了? |
[39:49] | The one that almost killed you? Yeah. | 差点害死你的那次? 记得 |
[39:51] | Yeah, well, before I was reset, I was very close | 在我恢复原形之前 我已经完成给一艘Puddle Jumper 装上超空间引擎了 |
[39:53] | to giving one of our Puddle Jumpers a hyperdrive. | |
[39:54] | – Can you finish it? – Yeah. | – 你能完成么? – 当然 也许吧 |
[39:56] | I mean… Yes, I probably can. | |
[39:58] | All right, great. We’ll make a jump to the Apollo, tell them where we are. | 那我们可以飞到Appolo那里 告诉我们现在的位置 |
[40:01] | – No. – Why no? | – 不行 – 为什么? |
[40:02] | The Jumper’s hyperdrive would be limited. We wouldn’t be able to jump that far. | Jumper上的超空间引擎能力有限 没法飞那么远 |
[40:05] | How far, then? | 那可以飞多远? |
[40:08] | What do you think, like, two? | 你觉得呢 大概是 二? |
[40:10] | Yeah. Two and change maybe? | 大概吧? |
[40:12] | Conservatively, maybe 2,000 light years. | 保守估计 大概有两千光年 |
[40:16] | This is a list of addresses that are within range. | 这是在此范围内的星门地址 |
[40:21] | All right, we’ll make a bunch of trips | 那我们多飞几次 把队员们都 转送到其中的一颗星球上 |
[40:22] | and ferry the crew to one of the planets. | |
[40:23] | – Again, no. – Why not? | 这个也不行 为什么? |
[40:25] | Well, the drive’s never been tested. | 那个引擎从来没有测试过 |
[40:26] | Yeah, we’d be lucky if we get two jumps. | 幸运的话 可以飞个一两次 |
[40:28] | We’ll make a return trip somewhere. | 这样可以到某地飞一个来回 |
[40:34] | Yeah, ideally, somewhere with a few ZPMs to spare. | 是的 理想的话 还可以找到几个ZPM 给Atlantis提供能量 |
[40:36] | We come back, we get Atlantis fully powered. | |
[40:38] | Yeah, that’d be great. | 那就太好了 |
[40:40] | M7R-227. | |
[40:43] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[40:45] | Well… | 这个… |
[40:47] | – There’s a planet out there with ZPMs? – Yeah. | 那里有ZPM? 是的 我们知道他们有几个ZPM |
[40:50] | Yeah, we know they have a few ZPMs. | |
[40:52] | And who would that be? | 那是哪里? |
[40:55] | That? | 那儿? 那儿是复制者的母星 |
[40:56] | That would be the Replicator homeworld. | |
[40:59] | You feel up to a heist? | 敢去么? 星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯 -=结束=- |