时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | They’re not people. They’re machines. | 他们不是人类 他们是机器 |
[00:05] | Even built themselves a version of atlantis. | 他们自己甚至都造出了 像Atlantis那样的城市 |
[00:10] | The probes of your minds uncovered the truth– | 对你们意识的探测让我们知道 |
[00:12] | You only came to live there from your original home,a planet called earth. | 你们来自一个被称作地球的星球 现在住在Atlantis |
[00:16] | Our intention is to destroy it. | 我们准备摧毁它 |
[00:18] | They see humans as the favored siblings who receive all the parents’ love. | 他们认为人类是兄弟姐妹 却享受到了父母所有的关爱 |
[00:22] | They’ve been seeking revenge ever since. | 他们从一开头就想报仇了 |
[00:24] | Atlantis is under attack from Replicators. | Atlantis正在遭受复制者的攻击 |
[00:28] | I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let a bunch of Replicators take our home away from us. | 我可不会眼睁睁看着一群复制者 从我们手里夺走家园 |
[00:32] | They emit a directional energy beam that disrupts the connection between nanites. | 它们会释放出一道能量光束 切断Nanite之间的联系 |
[00:36] | The replicators literally fall apart when you fire on them. | 我们向他们开火之后 复制者就会土崩瓦解 |
[00:38] | Well, we beat them this time. | 这次我们把他们打败了 |
[00:40] | Maybe we scared them off. | 也许可以吓退他们 |
[00:43] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[00:48] | Doctor Weir. | Weir博士 |
[00:50] | Doctor Keller. | Keller医生 |
[00:51] | How is my Head of Medicine? | 我的头疼药呢? |
[00:53] | Uh, *Acting* | 还在准备中 |
[00:54] | Head of Medicine, actually, and that’s kinda what I wanted to talk to you about. | 头疼药 实际上 我正想跟你谈一下 这方面的事情 |
[00:57] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[00:59] | Uh, I need to be replaced. | 希望你能派人接替我的位置 |
[01:02] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[01:04] | Look, after Carson … | 你看 在Carson… |
[01:07] | someone had to step up and take over, | 肯定要有人被提拔上来 接替他的位置 |
[01:08] | and I’m glad to help out, don’t get me wrong, but | 而我很愿意效劳 希望你不要 误解我的意思 可是… |
[01:11] | I’m not qualified to run a department of this size. You – | 我还没有资格管理这么大的一个部门 |
[01:14] | you need someone … better. | 你需要一个更有能力的人 |
[01:18] | Everyone down there says you’re doing great. | 这里的所有人都说你做得很好 |
[01:20] | Well, I’m not sure that’s true, and | 好吧 这一点我还不敢肯定 |
[01:22] | it’s been pretty smooth sailing over the last few weeks. | 而且在过去几周 也没有发生什么 大的状况 |
[01:25] | I think I’ve been lucky. | 我觉得自己只是很幸运 |
[01:26] | Well, the IOA are reviewing candidates but, | IOA正在审查候选人 |
[01:29] | to be honest, they’re not that great at making quick decisions. | 不过老实说 他们一般不会很快就 做出决断 |
[01:31] | Yeah. So, a week? | 嗯 这么说 要等一个星期? |
[01:33] | Two weeks? | 两个星期? |
[01:35] | I just haven’t been sleeping very well. | 这些天我一直睡不好觉 |
[01:37] | This whole being in control thing kind of makes me anxious. | 让我接管这个部门的事情 弄得我有些紧张 |
[01:40] | Carson felt the same way *his* first few months. | Carson在头几个月也有这种感觉 |
[01:42] | I appreciate you trying to lie to me. | 非常感谢你试图通过说假话 来安慰我 |
[01:48] | Look, | 听着 |
[01:49] | I feel very comfortable with my life in your hands; | 把我的生命交付在你的手里 我觉得非常放心 |
[01:52] | and at the end of the day, that means you’re doin’ a pretty good job. | 不管怎么说 这说明你做得非常好 |
[01:55] | Dealing with the pressure – it does get easier with time. | 要敢于面对压力 随着时间的流逝 一切都会容易起来的 |
[01:59] | Right. | 好的 |
[02:00] | Uh, how *much* time, exactly? | 那到底要多长时间? |
[02:04] | Like, it’ll get easier over the next two weeks | 比如 两周后就会觉得容易点了 |
[02:06] | and then you’ll replace me, so I can go back to being a regular doctor? | 到那时你会找人接替我 而我则可以 继续回去当一名普通的医生 |
[02:10] | I’ll keep you posted! | 我会通知你的! |
[02:15] | Thanks | 谢了 |
[02:18] | Can I *please* have someone else do these? | 我能让别人来做这件事么? |
[02:20] | – Performance evaluations? – Yes. | – 品行评估? – 是的 |
[02:22] | No. | 不行 |
[02:23] | Year-end employee reviews are important. | 职员的年终评语非常重要 |
[02:25] | They’re how people get promotions, *and* raises. | 这是进行提升的依据 |
[02:28] | OK, look. Asking me to do performance evaluations is ridiculous. | OK 听着 让我来做品行评估 实在是太荒谬了 |
[02:30] | I am the first person to admit … | 没有人比我更清楚 |
[02:32] | .I don’t know who these people are, nor do I care to. | 我都不知道那些人在做什么事 而且我也从来不关心 |
[02:34] | Look, if you’d like, I could take you down the hall to the labs and just | 如果你愿意的话 我可以带你 沿着大厅一直走到实验室 |
[02:36] | point at the people who annoy me more than the rest, | 指出那些让我心烦的人 |
[02:38] | but that’s about as useful as I get. | 我能做的只有这些 |
[02:42] | – All done. – Oh, of course | – 做完了 – 噢 当然 |
[02:44] | That was quick! | 很快啊 |
[02:47] | Hey, John, wait a minute. | 嘿 John 等等 |
[02:48] | You’ve just given *everyone* excellent and above averages. | 你给所有人的评定都是优良? |
[02:51] | – Ooh! Can *I* do that? – No! | – 哦! 我也可以这样做么? – 不行! |
[02:53] | I know this is not the most glamorous part of your job, | 我知道你们不喜欢这项工作 |
[02:55] | but you are in leadership positions and, | 可你们处于领导位置 |
[02:58] | unfortunately, that comes with administrative responsibilities. | 非常不幸 这也意味着你们要担负 监管的职责 |
[03:01] | Well, everybody who works for me *is* excellent and above average. | 我手下的每个人表现都很不错啊 |
[03:04] | You want me to lie? | 你要我撒谎? |
[03:05] | `Cause I don’t think leaders should lie, Elizabeth. | 我想作为领导就不应该撒谎 Elizabeth |
[03:09] | Doctor Weir? | Weir博士? |
[03:10] | Yes, Chuck? | 什么事 Chuck? |
[03:11] | The Apollo just came out of hyperspace. | Apollo号刚刚脱离了超空间 |
[03:13] | They’re ahead of schedule. | 他们提前到了 |
[03:16] | Probably just tryin’ to show off – you know, | 也许只是想炫耀一下 |
[03:18] | bein’ a new ship an’ all. | 他们的新飞船 |
[03:19] | Colonel Ellis, you’ve made excellent time on your first voyage here. | Ellis上校 欢迎你们的首次拜访 非常准时 |
[03:22] | Thank you. I’m beaming down now. | 谢谢 我马上通过光传送下来 |
[03:24] | Very well. We’ll meet … | 很好 稍后我们在… |
[03:30] | Set up in the Conference Room. | 去会议室准备一下 |
[03:32] | Doctor. | 博士 |
[03:34] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[03:35] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[03:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:37] | Colonel Sheppard, | Sheppard中校 |
[03:38] | Doctor McKay. | McKay博士 |
[03:39] | This is gonna make things easier. | 为了让事情更简单 |
[03:41] | I’ll need to brief you all immediately. | 我马上向你们做个简报 |
[03:43] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[03:45] | Well, I’d prefer to talk in private. | 我想最好私下里谈 |
[03:55] | Ever since the human-form Replicators made a play for the city, | 自从人形复制者夺取Atlantis 这件事之后 |
[03:59] | we’ve had the Daedalus make regular reconnaissance fly-bys of their home planet. | 我们让Daedalus号定期飞过他们的母星 进行侦查 |
[04:04] | Yes, we know. | 是的 我们知道 |
[04:05] | Two months ago, | 两个月前 |
[04:07] | it took these pictures. | 它拍下了这些照片 |
[04:10] | I’m sorry, what am I supposed to be looking at here? | 抱歉 这个能说明什么? |
[04:12] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:14] | Excuse me? | 抱歉? |
[04:16] | This image | 这张照片 |
[04:17] | was taken about three weeks ago | 是三个星期前拍下的 |
[04:20] | in the very same location. | 在同一个地点 |
[04:23] | They’re building ships | 他们在建造飞船 |
[04:25] | a lot of them. | 很多飞船 |
[04:26] | Why weren’t we made aware of this? | 为什么不先告诉我们? |
[04:28] | I’m making you aware of it now. | 现在告诉你们了 |
[04:31] | Well, if they’re coming for us, we should start making preparations to bolster the shield. | 如果他们前来袭击 我们应该事先 做好准备 以便升起护盾 |
[04:33] | – I mean, we should … – They’re not gonna get here. | – 我是说 我们应该… – 他们不会到这里来 |
[04:36] | I’m here to inform you that in precisely twelve hours, | 我可以告诉你们 准确地说 12小时之后 |
[04:38] | the Apollo – in consort with your team | Apollo号 以及你们这个小队 |
[04:41] | will launch a surgical strike on the Replicator planet. | 将会对复制者星球展开一起 外科手术式的打击 |
[05:52] | So, | 这么说 |
[05:54] | uh, you’re gonna blow up their ships. | 你准备炸掉他们的飞船 |
[05:55] | That’s right. | 是这样 |
[05:56] | Just like that? | 就这? |
[05:57] | Just like that. | 就这 |
[05:58] | How the hell do you plan on doing that? | 具体打算怎么做? |
[06:00] | A set of Mark Nine tactical nukes | 用一组Mark 9号战术核弹 |
[06:02] | housed in a custom-made weapons platform | 安放在一个被称为”Horizon”的 |
[06:04] | codenamed Horizon. | 特制的武器平台上 |
[06:06] | How many nukes do you have? | 你们有多少枚核弹? |
[06:08] | The Horizon carries six warheads and four decoys. | “Horizon”携带有6枚弹头 以及4枚诱饵 |
[06:11] | I’m gonna need you to do a final inspection before we head out. | 在我们出发之前 我要你 最后再检查一次 |
[06:14] | Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa, wait. *Six*? | 等等 6枚? |
[06:16] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[06:16] | That’s not enough. | 数量不够 |
[06:18] | The Replicators are self-replicating robots, | 复制者们是一些可以进行自我复制的 机器人 |
[06:21] | which means that they can … | 就是说他们可以… |
[06:22] | I’m aware of that, thank you, Doctor, | 这一点我很清楚 谢谢你提醒 博士 |
[06:24] | but they’re not like the Milky Way Replicators. | 可他们跟银河系的复制者们不同 |
[06:26] | Their ships aren’t built from nano-cells. | 他们的飞船不是用nano细胞建造的 |
[06:28] | They’re constructed of real material that can be destroyed. | 而是采用现实中的材料 它们是可以被摧毁的 |
[06:32] | Six will be more than enough for now. | 就目前而言 6个完全足够了 |
[06:34] | “For now”? | “就目前而言”? |
[06:35] | Look, isn’t this a bit like poking a sleeping dragon? | 听着 这难道不是在挑逗 沉睡中的恶龙么? |
[06:37] | Why don’t we just wait `til Area 51 finishes the PWARWs? | 为什么不等51区完成PWARW 再采取行动? |
[06:41] | Which one’s that, again? | 这又是什么? |
[06:42] | Planetary-Wide Anti-Replicator Weapons Planetary-Wide Anti-Replicator Weapons. | (行星级反复制者武器) |
[06:44] | Look, the Asgard were capable of creating a satellite that could wipe out an entire Replicator planet. | Asgard可以建造一颗卫星 消灭整个 星球上的复制者 |
[06:48] | I mean, we’ve had some trouble making one of our own but … | 我们还没有能力为自己制造一颗 这样的卫星 不过… |
[06:51] | Look, would I prefer taking out an entire planet at once? Absolutely. | 听着 难道我不想一次性解决整个星球 上的复制者么? 我当然想 |
[06:56] | But this image is giving the IOA a lot of sleepless nights. | 可这张照片让IOA寝食难安 |
[07:00] | The Replicators know the location of Earth | 复制者们知道地球的位置 |
[07:02] | and, with these new ships, have the means to get there. | 而通过这些飞船 他们就可以 抵达那里 |
[07:05] | We can’t just sit on our hands while the guys at Area 51 try to come up with a solution. | 在51区的人想出办法之前 我们不能坐着干等 |
[07:10] | This mission’s primary objective | 这次行动的首要目标 |
[07:13] | is to eliminate key military targets. | 是消灭关键的军事目标 |
[07:16] | We’ll come back and finish once the new weapon is up and running. | 在新式武器准备好之后 我们再去结果他们 |
[07:19] | Doctor, I’m gonna need you to start your inspections as soon as possible. | 博士 我要你立刻开始检查 |
[07:22] | – Well, yes, sure. I just … – Doctor McKay is ready to beam. | – 好吧 当然 我只是… – McKay博士已经准备好了 |
[07:25] | Well, he’s not, actually … | 实际上 他还没有… |
[07:30] | OK OK. | |
[07:33] | We’re finished here. | 我们谈完了 |
[07:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:42] | Can you believe this? | 你相信么? |
[07:43] | No. | 不 |
[07:46] | It all seems too good to be true. | 一切看上去都太容易了 |
[07:49] | What?! | 什么? |
[07:50] | Well, if those nukes do what Ellis says they do … | 假如那些核弹正如Ellis说的那样 摧毁了目标 |
[07:54] | Since we won back the city, | 自从我们夺回这个城市之后 |
[07:55] | we haven’t heard so much as a peep from the Replicators. | 就一直没有听到过复制者的 半点消息 |
[07:58] | Well, obviously they haven’t gone away. | 很显然 他们没有离开 |
[08:00] | No, but maybe they’ve decided that we are more trouble than we’re worth; | 是的 可他们也许会认为 费功夫来对付我们不太值得 |
[08:04] | that the threat of our AR weapons is enough to keep them at bay. | 我们的反复制者武器足以让他们 不敢靠近 |
[08:08] | You don’t build that many ships to make a run at Atlantis. | 攻击Atlantis用不着建那么多飞船 |
[08:13] | They’re headed for Earth. | 他们的目标是地球 |
[08:22] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[08:23] | May I have a word? | 能和你谈谈么? |
[08:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:33] | This mission is a mistake. | 这次行动完全是个错误 |
[08:35] | It most certainly is not. | 当然不是 |
[08:37] | It is an ineffectual first strike. | 这是场毫无效果的攻击 |
[08:40] | You’ve gotta know how dangerous that could be for us. | 你应该知道 这对我们来说 将会多么危险 |
[08:41] | All due respect, Doctor, it won’t be ineffectual. | 恕我冒昧 博士 这不会是无效的攻击 |
[08:44] | Besides, the IOA doesn’t think we can wait. | 此外 IOA也不认为我们可以等待 |
[08:47] | I think we should stall them; | 我认为我们可以拖延他们 |
[08:48] | try to open a round of negotiations. | 尝试跟他们谈判 |
[08:50] | They’re not a race of *people*. | 他们不是人类种族 |
[08:52] | They’re a *weapon*. Try to keep that in mind. | 他们只是武器 这一点不要忘记了 |
[08:54] | Weapon or not, they’re sentient. | 不管是不是武器 他们是有感情的 |
[08:56] | Negotiating with them could buy us enough time to get the PWARW up and running. | 同他们谈判可以为我们赢得些时间 直到PWARW准备好 |
[09:01] | Usually I’d be more than happy to go twelve rounds here about who’s right and who’s wrong, | 要是在平时 我很愿意同你开展12轮辩论 来决定谁对谁错 |
[09:06] | but it wouldn’t matter. | 可这没有用 |
[09:07] | I have my orders, | 我必须执行命令 |
[09:08] | and you don’t have the authority to tell me to stand down, so, again, | 而你也没有权利让我住手 所以 再说一次 |
[09:11] | with all due respect, ma’am | 恕我冒昧 女士 |
[09:15] | , I have a mission to execute. | 我必须执行这次任务 |
[09:25] | Well, the specs check out. | 好了 所有条目已经检查完毕 |
[09:28] | We’ve loaded the target information. | 我们已经上传了目标信息 |
[09:30] | They’re ready. | 它们已经准备好了 |
[09:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:33] | It’s good to go. | 可以发射了 |
[09:35] | This is a bad idea, isn’t it? | 这是个糟糕的主意 是么? |
[09:37] | We could tell them they’re *not* ready | 你可以告诉他们 它还没有准备好 |
[09:39] | you know, there’s a fault with the guidance system or something. | 比如制导系统有个错误之类的 |
[09:41] | I thought about that. | 我考虑过了 |
[09:43] | – They’re gonna have guys here to contradict us pretty quickly. – Yep. | – 他们当中肯定有人会马上揭穿 – 是啊 |
[09:47] | But we’re here alone. | 可这里只有我们 |
[09:48] | We could *make* them not ready. | 我们可以故意让它没有准备好 |
[09:51] | They’re building an armada, Radek. | 他们在组建一支舰队 Radek |
[09:54] | I saw them. | 我看到了 |
[09:55] | They showed me the pictures. | 他们给我看了照片 |
[09:57] | I’d feel pretty stupid if we break this thing, | 我觉得破坏这个东西 |
[09:58] | only to have the Replicators show up and destroy the city. | 而让复制者去毁掉Atlantis 是个愚蠢的主意 |
[10:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:03] | Yeah, that would be bad. | 是的 那就太糟了 |
[10:08] | Tell the Colonel we’re good to go. | 告诉上校 我们准备好了 |
[10:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:18] | Colonel Ellis has asked me to join the mission. | Ellis上校要我也参加这次行动 |
[10:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:25] | I was gonna stay behind in a cloaked Jumper | 我会留在一艘隐身的Jumper飞船中 |
[10:27] | after they launch the warheads; do some battle damage assessment. | 在核弹爆炸之后 评估攻击的效果 |
[10:30] | I know that too. | 这个我也知道 |
[10:33] | He told me that you called Woolsey and General O’Neill and tried to get the whole thing called off. | 他告诉我你联系了Woolsey和O’Neill上校 打算取消这个任务 |
[10:37] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[10:39] | They didn’t bite. | 可他们没答应 |
[10:40] | They did not. | 是的 没有 |
[10:43] | Look, | 听着 |
[10:43] | I know you think we’re doing the wrong thing here, but, uh … | 我知道你在想 我们在做一件 错误的事情 |
[10:47] | John John … | |
[10:50] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[11:04] | Alright. | 好了 |
[11:05] | Horizon is online. | “Horizon”已经启动 |
[11:07] | The warheads are armed | 弹头都已经装配好 |
[11:09] | and we are ready for final sequencing | 在我们脱离超空间之后 |
[11:12] | as soon as we drop out of hyperspace. | 马上就可以开始最后的倒计时了 |
[11:14] | Start now. | 现在就开始 |
[11:15] | Open the bomb bay doors. | 打开投弹舱门 |
[11:17] | We’re still in hyperspace. | 我们还在超空间中 |
[11:19] | We’re coming out of our jump uncomfortably close to the planet. | 我们脱离超空间的位置 距离行星非常近 |
[11:21] | I don’t wanna waste any time. Just get it done. | 我可不想浪费任何时间 照做吧 |
[11:25] | Well, you’re the boss. | 好吧 你是老板 你说了算 |
[11:39] | Ready to launch on your command. | 准备发射 只等你的命令 |
[11:42] | You’re sure about this, right? | 你确信么? |
[11:44] | I mean, like, this is the right thing to do? | 我是说 这样做是对的? |
[11:46] | Not the best time for that kind of talk, Doctor. | 现在不是讨论这个的时候 博士 |
[11:49] | Right. Sorry. | 好的 抱歉 |
[11:51] | Coming out of hyperspace in five, four, | 准备脱离超空间 倒计时5… 4… |
[11:54] | 3… 2… 1… three, two, one. | |
[12:00] | Launch the Horizon. | 发射”Horizon” |
[13:25] | We have detonation confirmation on all six warheads. | 已经确认 六枚弹头均已引爆 |
[13:28] | Sheppard, you have a go for launch. | Sheppard 你可以出发了 |
[13:30] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[13:36] | Clear. Jump away. | 好了 Jumper已出发 |
[13:39] | Very well. We’ll pick you up in an hour. | 很好 一小时后来接你 |
[13:40] | Pull us out of here. | 我们离开这里 |
[13:55] | There is so much radiation interference, | 辐射干扰太大了 |
[13:57] | it’s hard to get an accurate yield calculation from the scan telemetry. | 很难根据遥测扫描信号 来精确计算打击效果 |
[13:59] | Please, there is *more* than enough data. | 拜托 这些数据已经够了 |
[14:01] | It’s not like we’re trying to take out a person here. | 我们又不是只打算干掉某一个人 |
[14:03] | We’re taking out massive chunks of a city. | 我们摧毁了大部分城市 |
[14:05] | Someone just please tell me if we hit our targets or not. | 能不能有人告诉我 到底有没有 击中目标 |
[14:09] | If this data is right, | 如果这些数据是对的 |
[14:11] | then all of your primaries and most of your secondaries have been incinerated. | 你的全部首要目标以及大部分次要目标 都已经被摧毁了 |
[14:15] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[14:24] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[14:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:26] | I hear congratulations are in order. | 听说都准备开始祝贺了 |
[14:28] | Yeah, you heard right. | 是的 没错 |
[14:29] | How was the mission? Was it a success? | 任务完成得怎么样? 成功了么? |
[14:31] | We did get all the ships. | 我们的确炸毁了所有的飞船 |
[14:33] | I wish I could’ve been there to see it. | 真希望我能去现场看看 |
[14:35] | Well, space battles are always a lot more exciting on TV than they are in real life. | 电视中的太空战争比现实中的 总是更有意思 |
[14:39] | Doctor Weir? | Weir博士? |
[14:41] | You’re gonna wanna see this. | 你该来看看这个 |
[14:43] | We’ve got a contact. | 探测到一个目标 |
[14:45] | Just came out of hyperspace. | 刚刚跳出了超空间 |
[14:46] | Is it broadcasting IFF? | 有没有广播敌我识别信号? |
[14:47] | No, ma’am. | 没有 |
[14:48] | Wraith? | 幽灵? |
[14:49] | Naah. It’s very small. I doubt it. | 太小了 我想不是 |
[14:52] | Raise the shield. | 升起护盾 |
[14:53] | It’s taking up a geosynchronous orbit above the city. | 它进入了城市上空的同步轨道 |
[14:55] | What is it? | 到底是什么? |
[14:58] | Maybe we should have the Apollo check it out. | 也许我们该让Apollo号去查看一下 |
[15:01] | Tell the Colonel he needs to get back to his ship. | 告诉上校 需要回到飞船上去了 |
[15:23] | Right ahead of us, sir. | 就在我们前方 长官 |
[15:24] | – Shields? – Affirmative. Shields are up. | – 护盾? – 已经升起 |
[15:30] | OK, I’ve got a visual. | OK 我已经看到了 |
[15:32] | Looks like a satellite of some sort. | 看上去像是某种卫星 |
[15:44] | It’s a Stargate! | 是个星门 |
[15:46] | A Stargate? | 星门? |
[15:47] | That’s right. | 对 |
[15:50] | I thought you said it was a satellite. | 你刚才不是说是颗卫星么? |
[15:51] | It’s both. | 都是 |
[15:52] | It’s a satellite, but in the middle there’s a … | 是一颗卫星 可它的中间是个… |
[15:55] | Stargate. | 星门 |
[15:56] | What could be the purpose of that? | 到底想干什么? |
[15:58] | I’ve no idea. | 不知道 |
[16:03] | It just activated. | 刚刚开启了 |
[16:04] | The Gate?! | 星门? |
[16:10] | Get us away from it! | 赶快离开它! |
[16:13] | Sir, the satellite is turning again. | 长官 卫星开始转向了 |
[16:22] | It’s hitting the planet. | 光束转到行星上了 |
[16:35] | It’s a sustained beam. | 是一束持续光束 |
[16:37] | That is bad for a dozen different reasons. | 这太糟糕了 |
[16:47] | It’s protected by a shield. | 它有护盾保护 |
[16:49] | Give me some options, McKay. | 给点建议 McKay |
[16:50] | The shield’s taking its power from the beam. | 护盾从光束中提取能量 |
[16:53] | Look, I registered a slight drop in output when you fired on it. | 你向它开火时 我探测到光束的输出能量 有轻微的减少 |
[16:55] | Could I get a nuke past its shield? | 能不能用核弹炸穿它的护盾? |
[16:57] | No, probably not. | 不 也许不行 |
[16:58] | I’ll get in the Chair and give it everything we’ve got. | 我去座椅武器那里 把所有能量都给我 |
[17:00] | Maybe that’ll collapse the shield. | 也许那样可以穿透护盾 |
[17:01] | I said “slight” – as in point zero zero two. | 我刚才说的”轻微”指的是0.002 |
[17:03] | Look, I doubt *any* amount of firepower is gonna collapse it while that beam is active. | 我怀疑只要光束还在 任何火力 都无法穿透那个护盾 |
[17:06] | Then what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办? |
[17:08] | We stand down and let me think, is what we do. | 暂时先让我想一下该怎么做 |
[17:10] | Just give me five minutes to get my bearings. I’ll brief you. | 给我五分钟时间考虑 |
[17:12] | McKay, it’s shooting at us. | McKay 它正在朝我们开火 |
[17:13] | Yes, and the shields are holding. | 是的 而且护盾正在抵挡 |
[17:15] | Look, we’ve got plenty of time – just give me five minutes. | 听着 我们有的是时间 现在只需要 给我五分钟 |
[17:31] | What’ve you got? | 想出办法没有? |
[17:33] | We’re in trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[17:35] | It took you five minutes to figure that out? You’re slippin’, buddy. | 你花了五分钟才发现? 别逗了 伙计 |
[17:38] | Look, the satellite is basically just a stripped-down ship. | 那个卫星只是一艘简化的飞船 |
[17:40] | There’s a hyperdrive engine, a shield, and navigational systems. | 上面有超光速引擎 护盾 以及导航系统 |
[17:43] | There’s a small power source that was designed to take it to its intended target | 有个很小的能源带它飞往指定目标 |
[17:46] | and power the shield until the Gate can be dialled. | 并在星门拨通之前 为护盾提供能量 |
[17:48] | But once a wormhole has been established to whoever’s on the dialling side | 可一旦和拨号的一方建立虫洞联系 |
[17:52] | it fires a beam into their Stargate and it comes out on our side, | 那边会向星门中发射一道光束 接着会从我们这边出来 |
[17:55] | allowing them to fire on us *and* to power the satellite. | 既可以攻击我们 同时还可以 为卫星提供能量 |
[17:58] | That’s very clever. | 真是聪明 |
[17:59] | Yes. As long as they can keep the beam powered from home, | 是的 只要那边源源不断地 为光束提供能量 |
[18:02] | the weapon remains operational. | 这个武器就可以一直工作下去 |
[18:03] | Oh, and one fun added side bonus | 哦 除此之外还有一点 |
[18:06] | is that because their Stargate is in such close proximity to our planet | 由于那个卫星上的星门 距离我们的星球非常近 |
[18:09] | we can’t dial our Stargate. We’re stuck. | 我们的星门也无法拨出了 我们被困住了 |
[18:11] | Maybe that’s a *good* thing. | 也许这是件好事情 |
[18:13] | The beam’ll turn off at the end of the Gate’s thirty-eight minute cycle. | 在38分钟的星门持续周期之后 光束将会停止 |
[18:17] | If we dial our Gate at that precise moment, | 如果我们抓住那个时机 拨通我们的星门 |
[18:19] | we can neutralise theirs. | 就可以让他们的星门无法工作 |
[18:20] | What, and if it’s not pulling power from the beam any more, | 如果它无法再从光束中汲取能量 |
[18:24] | then we can collapse its shield and destroy it. | 那我们就可以摧毁它的护盾 进而毁掉它 |
[18:26] | Sure. | 是的 |
[18:27] | The problem is, I don’t think it’s gonna shut down in thirty-eight minutes. | 可问题是 我不认为它在38分钟后 会关闭 |
[18:30] | But I thought it was physically impossible for an artificial wormhole to stay open any longer. | 不是说让人造虫洞持续更长的时间 在物理上是不可能的么? |
[18:34] | There is one exception to that rule. | 这条定律有一个例外 |
[18:36] | The SGC has encountered attacks of this kind on their own Stargate | SGC他们自己的星门曾经也遭遇过 这种类型的攻击 |
[18:39] | and sadly we’ve discovered that if you pump enough energy into it, | 很不幸的是 我们发现 只要能为它 提供足够的能量 |
[18:42] | a Stargate can remain active indefinitely. | 星门就可以永远保持激活状态 |
[18:45] | That would require an insane amount of power, wouldn’t it? | 这需要非常多的能量 是不是? |
[18:47] | Like a black hole – or an unlimited number of ZedPMs. | 比如黑洞 或者无数的ZPM |
[18:51] | So we can assume the Replicators are behind this. | 就是说我们可以设想 后面的操纵者是 复制者 |
[18:53] | – Well, I hope so. – You *hope* so? | – 但愿如此 – 但愿如此? |
[18:55] | Well, otherwise, we’ve discovered yet *another* super-powerful enemy. | 如果不是 我们就又发现了一个 超级强大的敌人 |
[18:58] | If it *is* a normal Stargate, can we still contact the dialling planet? | 如果这是一个普通的星门 我们可以联系 拨号的星球么? |
[19:01] | Huh, well, I’ll need to boost the signal considerably to get through the interference, but, uh, | 呃 考虑到强大的干扰 这需要 增大信号的强度 不过… |
[19:05] | yes. | 是的 |
[19:06] | – See what you can do, please. – Right. | – 那就试试看吧 – 好的 |
[19:08] | Why would you wanna contact them? | 你为什么想要联系他们? |
[19:10] | To negotiate. | 为了谈判 |
[19:12] | It’s a waste of energy. We need to figure out how to destroy it. | 这完全是在浪费精力 我们应该想办法 摧毁它 |
[19:16] | I’d love to go twelve rounds here about who’s right and who’s wrong, | 我很愿意同你开展12轮辩论 来决定谁对谁错 |
[19:19] | but at the end of the day I’m responsible for the well-being of this city, | 可是最后 我还是要负责 这个城市的安危 |
[19:22] | and you don’t have the authority to tell me to stand down. | 而你也没有权利让我住手 |
[19:26] | So with all due respect, | 所以 恕我冒昧 |
[19:27] | I think I’ll place my call. | 我想我会坚持自己的决定 |
[19:37] | Alright. I *think* I’ve got it. | 好的 我想已经接通了 |
[19:41] | They’re responding to the transmission. | 他们有回复了 |
[19:44] | Oberoth! Oberoth! | |
[19:46] | Doctor Weir. | Weir博士 |
[19:47] | I must say I’m surprised to see you. | 不得不说 看到你很惊讶 |
[19:49] | Each of us exists within the collective and can be replicated many times. | 我们当中的每一个都存在于这个集体中 而且可以多次复制 |
[19:54] | You need to disable your weapon immediately. | 你应该马上关掉那个武器 |
[19:56] | That is not possible. | 这是不可能的 |
[19:58] | We had no choice but to attack you. | 我们攻击你们是别无选择 |
[19:59] | You’re building warships. They need to be neutralised. | 你们正在建造战舰 它们必须被摧毁 |
[20:02] | And now, so do you. | 现在 你们也是一样 |
[20:04] | That assault was just the tip of the spear. | 那次攻击只是牛刀小试 |
[20:07] | We were hoping it would bring you to your senses. | 希望能给你们带去点理智 |
[20:09] | If you don’t stop this aggression, | 如果你们不停止袭击 |
[20:10] | we will be forced to launch an all-out attack. | 我们就不得不发起全面进攻了 |
[20:14] | Really? | 真的么? |
[20:15] | Why have you waited? | 那你们还等什么? |
[20:17] | The annihilation of your people is not our goal. | 消灭你们并不是我们的目的 |
[20:20] | Ideally, we would like a peace to exist between us, | 希望我们之间可以和平相处 |
[20:23] | but we will not stand idly by while you build ships and weapons that can be used to destroy us. | 可在你们建造战舰准备消灭我们时 我们是不会袖手旁观的 |
[20:27] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[20:29] | We feel the same way about you. | 我们也有同样的想法 |
[20:31] | Perhaps I should remind you every time we’ve met in battle, | 也许我该提醒一下你 我们每次在 战场上交手 |
[20:33] | *our* side has been clearly victorious. | 获胜的一方总是我们 |
[20:35] | Elizabeth Elizabeth. | |
[20:36] | They’re attempting to upload a virus on the comm bandwidth. | 他们正企图通过公共频道 上传病毒过来 |
[20:38] | – I’ve been able to stop it for now but I’m not … – Shut it down. | – 眼下我还有办法阻止 可是… – 关掉通讯 |
[20:44] | Well, that went well! | 这下好了 |
[20:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:46] | Always been one of *my* favourites. | 在我意料之中 |
[20:49] | What if the Gate doesn’t shut down at the end of its thirty- eight minute cycle? | 如果星门在38分钟后没有关闭 该怎么办? |
[20:53] | Look, if they’re able to maintain the energy beam’s intensity – which I’m sure they will … | 如果他们可以保持光束的强度 很显然 他们办得到 |
[20:57] | And how long `til our shield fails? | 我们的护盾还可以支持多久? |
[21:00] | It’s twenty-nine hours. | 29个小时 |
[21:21] | Well, it was worth a shot. | 好吧 试一下还是值得的 |
[21:23] | Alright, we’re gonna need another plan. | 看来我们需要制定其它计划 |
[21:25] | Yeah, OK. | 好吧 |
[21:30] | Look, stop dialling. It’s not working. | 不要拨号了 没用 |
[21:33] | Sir. | 长官 |
[21:36] | You two give us a minute. | 你们两个 能不能让我们 单独呆会儿 |
[21:39] | What can I do for you, John? | 有什么事 John? |
[21:43] | We need to head back to the Replicator planet. | 我们要回到复制者的星球那儿去 |
[21:45] | We do, do we? | 然后呢? |
[21:46] | Yeah. If this satellite weapon is powered by its homeworld, | 如果这个卫星是由它的母星 提供能量的 |
[21:50] | maybe we can neutralise it at the source. | 也许我们可以从源头上摧毁它 |
[21:52] | Well, the Apollo is in no condition to get in a battle right now. | Apollo号现在的状况无法投入战斗 |
[21:55] | That beam took a lot out of our shield. | 那道光束将我们的护盾 消耗了一大半 |
[21:58] | No, we’ve gotta do something. | 可我们要做些什么 |
[21:59] | We *did* do something. | 我们已经做过了 |
[22:00] | I’m sorry, sir, but I can’t help but think that we’re somehow responsible for this. | 对不起 长官 可我一直在想 我们应该为此负责 |
[22:04] | Why, because Weir said so? | 为什么 因为Weir是这么说的? |
[22:06] | No, sir. | 不是 |
[22:07] | John, listen to me. | John 听我说 |
[22:09] | I, uh, | 我… |
[22:11] | I’ve been over your record. | 我已经看过你的档案了 |
[22:12] | I know you have your detractors | 我知道有人在背后说你的不是 |
[22:14] | but personally I think you’ve done a hell of a job here. | 可就我个人来看 你在这里 干得非常出色 |
[22:17] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[22:18] | *You* should be running Atlantis, not Doctor Weir. | Atlantis应该由你来掌管 而不是Weir博士 |
[22:23] | Well, then I’d be The Man, and who would I have to rage against? | 如果是这样 那我心中的不满 又要向谁发泄呢? |
[22:29] | Listen. | 听着 |
[22:30] | Because of us, | 正由于我们 |
[22:32] | Earth won’t have to deal with an armada of Replicator ships, | 地球才不用去应对一支由复制者 所组建的舰队 |
[22:35] | so whatever happens here, | 所以不管这里发生了什么 |
[22:37] | we did the right thing today. | 我们今天所做的事情都是对的 |
[22:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:45] | It’s just … they didn’t even consult me. | 只是… 他们甚至都不跟我商量 |
[22:47] | I imagine they felt the need for secrecy was great. | 我想他们可能是认为需要严守秘密 |
[22:50] | I have the highest level of clearance humanly possible, Teyla. No | 我已经有最高程度的许可级别了 Teyla 这不可能 |
[22:54] | they’re trying to undermine me. | 他们是想削弱我 |
[22:56] | Some of the military doesn’t like that a civilian – let alone a woman – is in charge of this city. | 军方中有人不希望让一个平民 更不用说一个女人 来掌管这个城市 |
[23:00] | Surely General O’Neill doesn’t feel that way. | O’Neill将军肯定不是这样想的 |
[23:03] | And the IOA – they’ve backed you several times. They believe in you. | 还有IOA 他们过去也多次支持你 他们非常信任你 |
[23:06] | Yes, when things are going well, | 是的 那是事态进展顺利的时候 |
[23:07] | but as soon as we run into a major problem, | 可只要我们碰到大麻烦 |
[23:10] | the military steps in and assumes absolute control. | 军方就会插手近来 并宣称全面接管 |
[23:13] | Certainly you don’t wish to coordinate military attacks. | 看得出你不喜欢配合军方进行攻击 |
[23:16] | No, and that’s not what I’m saying. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[23:18] | Look, our current situation could have easily been avoided. | 我们目前所面临的处境本来可以 轻松避免的 |
[23:21] | I told them as much, | 我跟他们费了那么多口舌 |
[23:23] | but they put next to no weight behind my opinions regarding the safety and protection of this city. | 可是他们丝毫不考虑 我对这个城市的担心 |
[23:27] | Yes, the IOA is happy to have me as lead administrator, | 是的 IOA很高兴让我来掌管这里 |
[23:31] | but when it comes to the *big* decisions … | 可一旦碰到大的决策 |
[23:38] | *If* we get out of this, I think I may have to step down. | 如果我们可以度过这次难关 我想也许 该考虑下辞职了 |
[23:42] | Give it some time. | 一步一步来 |
[23:43] | – You need to step back and … – We’ve got something. | – 你可以退后一步 然后… – 我们有办法了 |
[23:56] | We were throwing some ideas back and forth | 我们想出了一些办法 然后又否定了 |
[23:58] | well, *he* was throwing them forth and I was throwing them back | 好吧 是他想出了办法 然后我加以否定 |
[24:00] | and while he was droning on about some idea that might have worked, | 在他继续唠叨那些可能有用的 办法的时候 |
[24:02] | it suddenly occurred to me: | 我突然间想到了 |
[24:03] | this city has encountered problems like this before, so I … | 这个城市以前也遭遇到类似的问题 |
[24:06] | We don’t need the history of your idea, Doctor. | 没有必要介绍 你这个办法的来由 博士 |
[24:09] | I’ll let that be a surprise when I read your autobiography. | 以后我拜读你的自传时 会把这 当作是一个惊喜的 |
[24:11] | Just tell me the plan. | 快把方法告诉我 |
[24:14] | We submerge it. | 我们可以沉下去 |
[24:16] | I’m sorry? | 什么意思? |
[24:17] | We submerge the city. | 我们可以把城市沉下去 |
[24:19] | I thought you said we *couldn’t* submerge the city. | 你以前不是说过 我们无法让城市下沉么? |
[24:21] | That was two years ago | 那是两年前 |
[24:23] | before the Ancients came and activated a number of new systems. See … | 可是后来古人回来 启动了一些新的系统… |
[24:25] | The “how” is complicated, | 解释清楚怎么回事比较复杂 |
[24:27] | but I think it’s possible. | 可我觉得这是可能的 |
[24:28] | Look, it’s not a permanent solution … | 这不是永久性地解决办案 |
[24:29] | … but it’ll buy us enough time `til we come up with one. | 可在我们想出更好的办法之前 可以赢得些时间 |
[24:33] | Exactly. | 很对 |
[24:34] | How much time? | 多长时间? |
[24:35] | Some. As much as a week. | 差不多一个星期吧 |
[24:36] | I don’t understand. Why? | 我不明白 为什么? |
[24:37] | Ah, you see, the history part would have made that a lot clearer. | 你看 如果让我介绍这个办法的来由 可能会让你更明白些 |
[24:40] | Had you been a little more patient, | 如果你能再耐心一点 |
[24:41] | – McKay – I would have painted you a picture of … – McKay. | – 我甚至还可以为你画张图… |
[24:45] | Ten thousand years ago | 一万年前 |
[24:47] | when the Ancients were under siege from the Wraith, | 古人遭到了幽灵的围攻 |
[24:49] | they sank the city in order to dissipate the Wraiths’ energy blasts in the water. | 于是他们将城市下沉 让水来抵挡幽灵的轰炸 |
[24:53] | This way, | 这样 |
[24:54] | the shield was able to hold far longer than it ever could on the surface. | 护盾就可以比在水面支持得更久 |
[24:56] | So, now, we submerge the city. | 所以 现在 我们将城市下沉 |
[24:59] | The water attenuates the satellite’s beam intensity | 海水将会削弱卫星发出能量光束的强度 |
[25:01] | – buys us some more shield time. | 为我们的护盾赢得些时间 |
[25:02] | We cannot predict how *much* the Replicators’ beam will be attenuated. | 我们无法预测复制者的光束 可以被削弱多少 |
[25:05] | It might not buy us any time at all. | 也许根本就不能为我们赢得时间 |
[25:07] | There’s no way to know for sure, yes, but it’s not a reason not to try. | 是的 我们现在还无法肯定 可没理由不试一下 |
[25:10] | Alright, get it done. | 好的 那就去做吧 |
[25:11] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s your call. | 我想这不是你说了算的 |
[25:15] | Worst case scenario? | 最坏的情况是什么? |
[25:17] | We lose some power from the ZeePM? | 我们将浪费ZPM的一部分能量? |
[25:18] | Oh, no – worst case scenario is that we’ve both read the numbers wrong, | 噢 不 最坏的情况是我们两个 都看错了数据 |
[25:20] | we use up a *ton* of power and the city doesn’t submerge at all. | 即便消耗了大量能量 可城市根本就没有下沉 |
[25:23] | Look, as much as I hate to say it, | 听着 有一点我不得不承认 |
[25:25] | Zelenka’s not infallible. | Zelenka并不是从来不出错 |
[25:29] | Still, I agree. | 尽管如此 我还是同意 |
[25:31] | It’s worth the risk. | 值得冒这个险 |
[25:34] | Alright. The city has an automatic submersion subroutine already in the system. | 城市的控制系统中有现成的 自动下沉程序 |
[25:37] | I’ll need it to tweak it a bit | 我所需要做的就是重新设置一下 |
[25:39] | to work with one ZedPM and disable some safety protocols. | 绕过一些安全协议 让它在只有一个ZPM的 情况下也可以运行 |
[25:42] | Give me an hour. | 给我一个小时 |
[26:00] | It’s been an hour. | 已经过去一个小时了 |
[26:01] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[26:02] | – No – you’ve got to do the, um … – Oh, just, um … | – 不 你还要把…. – 噢 嗯… |
[26:07] | We are ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[26:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:11] | Give me city-wide. | 我要向整个城市讲话 |
[26:15] | Attention all personnel. | 所有人员注意 |
[26:17] | We are about to attempt to submerge the city. | 我们准备将城市下沉 |
[26:20] | From what I understand, it could get a little bumpy, | 据我了解 这一过程可能有点颠簸 |
[26:23] | so this is your last chance to secure equipment | 请各位固定好设备 |
[26:26] | and get to the designated safe areas. | 然后进入指定的安全区域 |
[26:29] | We’ve come full circle, eh? | 绕了个圈子 我们又回到了原地 是么? |
[26:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:33] | Feels that way. | 感觉是这样 |
[26:36] | OK OK. | |
[26:38] | Take us down. | 带我们下去吧 |
[26:39] | Aye, aye, Captain. | 遵命 船长 |
[26:41] | Shall we? | 好了么? |
[27:46] | That’s it. We’re down. | 好了 我们沉下来了 |
[27:48] | The beam still looks pretty serious, Rodney. | 光束看起来还是很强 Rodney |
[27:50] | Yeah, I know. Just give me a second to … | 我知道 给我一点时间… |
[27:52] | Crap! | 该死! |
[27:54] | I *told* you. | 我跟你说过 |
[27:55] | Thank you, Radek. *Very* helpful. | 谢谢 Radek 非常有帮助 |
[27:56] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[27:58] | The beam is breaking through the water much more efficiently than we thought. | 光束穿透水的能力比我们预想的要强 |
[28:01] | The water has no effect? | 海水没有效果? |
[28:02] | It’s having an effect | 有效果 |
[28:03] | but just nowhere near what we wanted to. | 只是距离我们的设想很远 |
[28:05] | Look, that plan took us three hours to execute and bought us an additional … | 这个方案花费了我们3个小时来执行 可只为我们赢得了… |
[28:09] | … ten hours. | 10个小时 |
[28:10] | Nine. | 9个 |
[28:12] | Nine. | 9个 |
[28:14] | OK OK. | |
[28:16] | What’s the plan? | 下一步方案是什么? |
[28:21] | That *was* the plan. | 没有下一步方案 |
[28:33] | I need to learn some science. | 看来我要学些科技了 |
[28:36] | What for? | 为什么? |
[28:38] | I’m not all that useful in situations like these. | 碰到这种情况 我就派不上用场了 |
[28:41] | If we get into a fight, | 如果我们是在打仗 |
[28:43] | or we need to break out of somewhere, you know, kill someone, | 或者是需要逃离某个地方 干掉某个人 |
[28:45] | I’m your man; | 我就是你想要的人 |
[28:48] | but a laser attacking the city’s shield | 可当激光束正在袭击城市的护盾时 |
[28:51] | I don’t know where to chip in. | 我却束手无策 |
[28:52] | Well, that’s why we’re a team, | 这就是我们这个团队存在的原因 |
[28:54] | like the Fantastic Four. | 就好像”神奇四侠” |
[29:00] | It’s a comic book | 一部漫画 |
[29:01] | where superheroes fight crime and stuff. | 超级英雄与罪恶斗争 |
[29:04] | See, I’d be Mr Fantastic; Ronon would be The Thing; | 瞧 我就是那个”大侠先生” Ronon是”怪物大侠” |
[29:08] | McKay would be the Human Torch … … you’d be the Invisible Woman. | McKay是”火炬大侠” 而你则是 “隐身女侠” |
[29:12] | I am not invisible. | 我不能隐身 |
[29:14] | No. No, and McKay’s not a human torch. | 是 是啊 McKay也不会控制火焰 |
[29:18] | Well, how come *you* get to be Mr Fantastic? | 那你为什么是”大侠先生”? |
[29:20] | Because he was the leader and I’m the … | 因为他是队长而我… |
[29:24] | I’m just saying that | 我只是想说 |
[29:26] | *they* were a cool team and *we’re* a cool team | 他们是很酷的团队 我们也是 很酷的团队 |
[29:29] | and they use their strengths to, you know … | 他们用自己力量去… |
[29:35] | I’m gonna go check on McKay. | 我到McKay那里去看看 |
[29:47] | Shouldn’t you guys be bickering or something? | 你们两个怎么没有吵了? |
[29:49] | Ah, we’ve got nothing to bicker about. He’s run out of bad ideas … finally. | 我们没有什么好吵的 他已经 完全没有主意了 |
[29:52] | If we survive this, I’m putting in for a transfer. | 如果我们度过这一关 我将申请调任 |
[29:55] | Oh, please. We both know that you’ve done your best work under me. | 噢 别这样 我们都很清楚 你作为我的手下再合适不过了 |
[29:58] | *Under* you?! | 你的手下? |
[29:59] | I’m my own department head, you know. | 我掌管着我自己的部门 |
[30:00] | Please! We both know that department is a joke. | 拜托! 我们都知道那个部门 只是一场玩笑 |
[30:02] | What?! | 什么? |
[30:03] | Why don’t you two guys just make out and get it over with, huh? | 你们两个能不能相互理解一下? |
[30:06] | I mean, we have, what? | 我是说 我们现在还有什么? |
[30:07] | Under one day to figure out how *not* to get destroyed by this satellite thing, | 只有不到一天的时间想出办法 否则就要被那个卫星消灭 |
[30:11] | and you guys are arguing about who works for who. | 可你们两个家伙还在吵 谁在为谁干活 |
[30:14] | Every possible scenario ends in failure. | 所有可能的设想最后都以失败告终 |
[30:17] | There is nowhere on the face of this planet that that thing cannot kill us. | 而且在这个星球的表面 没有哪里 可以躲避那个东西的袭击 |
[30:24] | – You don’t think …? – No. | – 你不会认为…? – 不 |
[30:26] | Old girl too banged up? | 因为引擎已经被炸坏了? |
[30:28] | No, the Replicators fixed all the damage we did with the drones. | 不 复制者已经修好了我们用drone飞弹 造成的损坏 |
[30:30] | We just don’t have the power. | 我们只是没有足够的能量 |
[30:31] | Yeah, but ideally … | 是啊 可是从理论上说… |
[30:32] | – … it may be the only way. – What? | – 只有一个办法 – 什么办法? |
[30:35] | The drilling platform. | 钻井平台 |
[30:37] | You guys have it operational down there, right? | 你们已经让它运转起来了 是么? |
[30:38] | Close enough, but we couldn’t bring it with us. | 差不多了 可我们不能一直带着它 |
[30:41] | Bring it where? | 带它去哪儿? |
[30:42] | We don’t need to. We just need a boost. | 没有必要 只是起飞的时候需要一下 |
[30:44] | You might be onto something here. | 你真了不起 |
[30:45] | Hey! What’s your idea?! Hey! | 嘿! 是什么办法? 嘿! |
[30:50] | Well, luckily the umbilical’s already in place. | 幸运的是 输送管已经就位 |
[30:53] | Yes, I know. Look, are you capable of outputting the power we need or not? | 是的 我知道 你们可以 输出能量了么? |
[30:57] | We just started drilling into the crust. | 我们刚刚才钻入地壳 |
[30:59] | I can get you nine percent of the way there. | 可以给你9%的能量 |
[31:01] | There goes *that* plan. | 看来这个方案完了 |
[31:02] | Can’t the ZeePM make up the difference? | ZPM可以弥补不足的部分么? |
[31:04] | Ah, no. The ZedPM’s a little busy powering the shield at max. | 不行 ZPM必须竭力为护盾提供能量 |
[31:09] | What if it didn’t have to? | 如果它不需要这样做呢? |
[31:11] | What? | 什么? |
[31:12] | What if we could take the strain off the shield momentarily? | 如果我们可以暂时减轻 护盾的压力呢? |
[31:16] | Well, we’d need about a minute. Why? What do you have in mind? | 好吧 需要大概一分钟 怎么了? 你有什么主意? |
[31:19] | Lantea’s moon has some sizeable satellites itself. | Lantea(Atlantis所在的星球)的月亮 拥有一些相当大的卫星 |
[31:22] | Asteroid-like chunks | 一些很像小行星的大石块 |
[31:23] | we think are left over from a second moon that no longer exists. | 我们认为是以前的第二个月亮 瓦解后的残余物 |
[31:26] | I’d like you to beam up Lorne | 希望你把Lorne光传送上去 |
[31:27] | and get a flight of F-302s close enough | 让他带领一队F-302战机 飞到足够近的地方 |
[31:30] | to nudge one our way. | 将一块石头推过来 |
[31:31] | You wanna bring an asteroid towards us? | 你想让小行星向我们飞来? |
[31:34] | Is that wise? | 这样做明智么? |
[31:36] | Well, *today* it is. | 至少今天是的 |
[31:46] | Alright, guys. | 好了 伙计们 |
[31:47] | We need to get close enough to clamp on to it. | 我们要飞到足够近的地方 然后夹在上面 |
[31:49] | Get enough of us drilled in, | 进行一些训练 |
[31:51] | we can fly it like a ship … | 我们就可以像开飞船那样开走它 |
[31:53] | a really *slow* ship. | 一艘非常慢的飞船 |
[31:54] | It’s probably gonna be a real pain in the ass to steer, but a ship nonetheless. | 可能很难操控 可不管怎样 就当是艘飞船吧 |
[32:10] | OK OK | |
[32:12] | let’s take this big gal for a stroll. | 现在该带这个大家伙去散散步了 |
[32:14] | Flights Three and Four, begin your burn. Full thrust. | 3号和4号战机 开动引擎 最大推力 |
[32:29] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[32:31] | We might be able to pull this off after all! | 到底还是动起来了 |
[32:33] | Flights One and Two, begin your burn. | 1号和2号战机 该你们了 |
[32:35] | It’s working? | 这个方法有没有用? |
[32:36] | It’s slow going, but, uh, yes, they’re bringing it towards the planet. | 速度很慢 不过是的 他们正带它 向星球飞来 |
[32:39] | They should be able to get here before our cut-off time. | 在我们出发之前 他们应该可以 及时赶到 |
[32:43] | So we can actually do this? | 这么说这个办法真的行得通? |
[32:44] | I think so, yes. | 我想是的 |
[32:48] | OK, time to tell people. | OK 是时候通知大家了 |
[32:49] | Patch me into the PA, please. | 请帮我接通广播 |
[32:54] | May I have your attention? | 请各位注意 |
[32:57] | As you all know, we have found ourselves in a spot of trouble. | 大家都知道了 我们现在碰到了麻烦 |
[33:01] | The reality is that no matter where we try to hide on this planet, | 事实是不管我们躲藏在这个星球上的 哪个地方 |
[33:05] | the Replicator satellite will be able to track us. | 复制者的卫星总有办法袭击我们 |
[33:08] | Therefore, Doctor McKay and Colonel Sheppard have | 因此 McKay博士和Sheppard中校 |
[33:12] | come up with a rather ingenious way for us to escape the satellite’s range altogether. | 想出了一个聪明的办法 可以让我们 一起逃离卫星的攻击范围 |
[33:18] | In the next few hours, | 在接下来的几个小时里 |
[33:19] | we will fire the city’s stardrive and head into space. | 我们会开动城市的星际引擎 飞到太空中 |
[33:24] | Atlantis is leaving this planet. | Atlantis就要离开这个星球了 |
[33:37] | May I come in? | 可以进来么? |
[33:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:40] | All non-essential personnel have been beamed to the Apollo. | 所有非关键的人员都已经传送到 Apollo号上了 |
[33:43] | Good. Good. | 好的 好的 |
[33:45] | Has Doctor McKay located your new home yet? | McKay博士有没有找到你们的新家? |
[33:47] | Yes. M12-578. | 找到了 M12-578 |
[33:49] | It’s the closest non-populated habitable planet with a large ocean. | 最近的无人定居且适宜居住的星球 上面还有一大片海洋 |
[33:53] | He’s a bit nervous about trying to land on solid ground. | 降落到坚硬的地面上 会让他有些紧张 |
[33:55] | I can understand that. | 可以理解 |
[34:01] | Listen, I know you don’t like me very much … | 我知道你不是很喜欢我… |
[34:03] | – Colonel, that’s nei … – That’s OK. | – 上校 这不是… – 没关系 |
[34:04] | To be honest, I’m not that crazy about you either. | 说实话 我也认为你没什么了不起 |
[34:10] | OK! OK! | |
[34:11] | But if I’ve crossed the line here or there in regards to your command, | 不过 对于我以前的越权行为 |
[34:16] | I apologise. I’m used to making the calls. | 非常抱歉 我只是习惯了发号施令 |
[34:19] | But I don’t want you to think I don’t respect you. I do, Doctor. | 希望你不要认为我不尊敬你 我很尊敬你 博士 |
[34:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:24] | I appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[34:27] | I wish the rest of the military felt the same way. | 希望军队中的其他人也是这样想 |
[34:30] | Well, I can’t speak to that. | 这个我不敢保证 |
[34:32] | I *do* know General O’Neill is awfully fond of you. | 可我知道O’Neill将军非常喜欢你 |
[34:38] | I’d better be heading out. | 我就要出发了 |
[34:41] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[34:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:44] | We’re gonna need it. | 我们会用到的 |
[34:54] | Alright. Zelenka is doing a final pass over all the coding we’ve done, | Zelenka正在对我们编制的程序 进行最后的检查 |
[34:57] | but so far it’s looking good. | 不过就目前而言一切正常 |
[34:59] | The underwater drilling platform’s power output has been dialled up as high as it’ll go, | 水下钻井平台的能量输出水平 已经调到最大 |
[35:04] | and the crew down there have been beamed up to the Apollo. | 里面的工作人员已经被光传送到 Apollo号上了 |
[35:06] | We’re gonna wreck that thing, aren’t we? | 我们会抛弃那个东西 是不是? |
[35:08] | What, the drilling platform? Oh, *hell*, yes! | 什么? 那个钻井平台? 哦 是的! |
[35:10] | But thirty percent of our total power requirements are gonna be consumed in the first ten seconds of flight. | 可起飞的最初10秒将会消耗 我们所有能量的30% |
[35:16] | The station will provide us with that power right up until we snap the umbilical, | 平台将会为我们提供那部分能量 直到传输管断开 |
[35:20] | at which point we switch over to the ZedPM. | 那时我们将会切换到ZPM |
[35:22] | Now, | 现在 |
[35:23] | if we can interrupt the satellite’s beam | 如果我们可以中断卫星发出的光束 |
[35:26] | which is greatly taxing our power levels | 目前正在极大的消耗我们的能量 |
[35:29] | we should be able to squeeze out just enough power to actually do this thing. | 我们就可以挤出足够多的能量 让这件事成为可能 |
[35:33] | How’s Lorne doin’? | Lorne那里进展如何? |
[35:34] | He’s making good time. | 他正在快速前进 |
[35:35] | He should be here in the next twenty minutes. | 20分钟后就会抵达位置 |
[35:40] | Well, I guess it’s showtime. | 好戏该上场了 |
[35:42] | You sure you can do this? | 你确信自己能行? |
[35:44] | Fly the city? | 控制城市飞行? |
[35:46] | What else could I possibly be talking about? | 还能是什么? |
[35:49] | I flew a V22 Osprey once. | 我以前飞过V-22鱼鹰直升机 |
[35:51] | Was it as big as a city? | 跟这个城市一样大? |
[35:53] | Well, you had to use your hands and feet with that one. | 飞那个你得手脚并用 |
[35:55] | This one, you just have to sit down and think … | 可是这个 只需要坐下想… |
[35:57] | “Fly.” | “起飞” |
[35:58] | OK, why don’t you just get in the Chair and start your pre- flight? | OK 干嘛不坐上去准备起飞呢? |
[36:06] | Oh, I’m gonna | 哦 我要… |
[36:08] | head up to the Control Room, and Zelenka will monitor output from the ZedPM Room. | 去控制室 Zelenka将会去ZPM室 监控能量的输出情况 |
[36:12] | And, uh, | 还有… |
[36:14] | good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[36:16] | You too. | 你也一样 |
[36:25] | Doctor McKay, can you read me? | McKay博士 能不能听到? |
[36:28] | Five by five. Lorne, you in position? | 非常清楚 Lorne 你已经就位了? |
[36:30] | We’re getting close. You about ready? | 快了 你们准备好没有? |
[36:32] | Zelenka, I need a Go or No Go. | Zelenka 告诉我行还是不行? |
[36:34] | We’re Go. All non-essential systems have been shut down. | 没问题 所有不重要的系统 都已经关闭了 |
[36:36] | We’re in the green. | 一切正常 |
[36:37] | Are you ready, Sheppard? | 准备好了么 Sheppard? |
[36:38] | Ready as I’ll ever be. | 早就准备好了 |
[36:40] | OK, Major, make sure she’s moving as slow as possible. | OK 少校 让那块石头移动得 尽可能慢点 |
[36:43] | Are you sure we shouldn’t just lob this thing at the satellite? | 你不想让我们直接把这个家伙 推向那个卫星么? |
[36:45] | No, they’d easily be able to navigate back into position. | 不行 他们很容易就可以让它 重新归位 |
[36:47] | This is still our best bet. | 目前的办法仍然是最好的 |
[36:49] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[36:59] | Package is away and on course. | 石块已分离 正在预定位置飞去 |
[37:02] | We’re heading back to the Apollo. | 我们准备返回Apollo号 |
[37:04] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[37:06] | OK, calculating travel time based on current speed. | OK 根据当前的速度计算飞行时间… |
[37:11] | That’s it. We’re good. | 好的 很好 |
[37:15] | Here goes nothing. | 一切就绪 |
[37:45] | Asteroid is entering the beam. | 小行星就要截断光束了 |
[38:12] | We’re on the surface. Fire the stardrive. | 我们已经升到海面了 发动星际引擎 |
[38:30] | We’re not flying high enough. | 我们飞的还不够高 |
[38:32] | It’s stalling out! | 停在这里了 |
[38:35] | It’s not working. | 没用 |
[38:37] | What are you doing wrong? | 你做错什么了? |
[38:38] | Sure, blame me. We don’t have enough power. | 是的 又来怪我 我们没有足够多能量 |
[38:41] | Oh, sure, blame *me*! | 噢 当然 怪我! |
[38:42] | It’s not working. What other reasons could there be? | 这个办法不行 还能是什么原因呢? |
[38:46] | I have no more power to give you! | 没有更多能量可以给你了! |
[38:48] | Shut it off. | 把它关掉 |
[38:49] | What? | 什么? |
[38:50] | Lower the shield. | 关掉护盾 |
[38:51] | We’re about to go into space! If you plan on breathing, we’re gonna need the shield. | 我们要进入太空! 如果你想呼吸 我们就需要护盾 |
[38:55] | Turn it back on at eighteen thousand feet. | 在一万八千英尺高时再打开 |
[38:57] | We just need the boost to get started, no? | 我们只需要足够的推力先飞起来 |
[39:00] | That might work. | 应该有用 |
[39:11] | OK, I did it. Give it all you’ve got. | OK 好了 能量都给你了 |
[39:30] | That’s it! | 成功了! |
[39:33] | We’re flying! | 我们飞起来了! |
[39:55] | That’s it. Time’s up. Raising the shield. | 好了 时间到了 开启护盾 |
[40:22] | Taking us into hyperspace. | 带我们进入超空间 |
[40:35] | We did it! | 我们成功了! |
[40:40] | McKay! Elizabeth! McKay! Elizabeth! | |
[40:42] | I need a medical team to the Control Room, stat! | 医疗队马上到控制室来! |
[40:44] | Multiple injuries! | 有多人受伤! |
[41:03] | Keller, what happened? | Keller 怎么回事? |
[41:04] | Apparently the beam grazed the tower and blew out the … | 光束擦过了塔楼 炸毁了… |
[41:07] | Adams Adams, | |
[41:08] | that guy just has a cut. Tell him to put pressure on it and move on. | 那个人只是有个小伤口 叫他按住 去处理下一个 |
[41:10] | There’s a lot of people worse off upstairs. | 楼上还有很多人的伤情更重 |
[41:12] | Elizabeth? Elizabeth? | |
[41:13] | Is she gonna be OK? | 她不会有事的吧? |
[41:14] | I don’t know yet. | 现在还不知道 |
[41:15] | She took quite a fall and her pupils are sluggish. | 她摔得很厉害 而且瞳孔已经放大 |
[41:17] | I’m gonna have to get her under a scanner. | 我要去给她做个全面扫描 |
[41:18] | I’ll know more in a bit. | 这样可以了解更多情况 |
[41:27] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[41:29] | Are you alright? | 你还好吧? |
[41:30] | Yeah, I’ve had worse. | 没事 更重的伤都受过 |
[41:31] | How come no-one’s helping you? | 怎么没人来帮你? |
[41:33] | I told them I didn’t need any help. Other people need more. | 我跟他们说 我不需要帮助 去帮其他人 |
[41:35] | I doubt that. Get this man to the Infirmary. | 我很怀疑 快送这个人去医务室 |
[41:37] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[41:39] | You guys alright? | 你们还好吧? |
[41:40] | All things considered. | 总的看来 |
[41:43] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[41:44] | The beam grazed the side of the tower before the shield was completely closed. | 在护盾完全封闭之前 光束擦过了塔楼 |
[41:47] | Damage? | 损坏情况? |
[41:48] | Minimal – I think. | 很小 我想 |
[41:50] | Look, I was able to get the shield up fairly quickly. It took the brunt of the blow. | 我及时升起了护盾 抵挡住了冲击 |
[41:54] | Oh, what now? | 噢 又怎么了? |
[41:56] | What is happening? | 怎么了? |
[42:01] | We just dropped out of hyperspace. | 我们脱离了超空间 |
[42:02] | Have we already reached M12-578? | 我们已经抵达M12-578了? |
[42:05] | No. There’s no way. It should have taken at least another few hours. | 不 不可能 本应该用上 好几个小时的 |
[42:07] | The hyperdrive just shut down. | 超光速引擎关闭了 |
[42:09] | Why? | 为什么? |
[42:09] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[42:10] | Get it back up. | 重新开起来 |
[42:11] | I just said I don’t know what’s wrong. | 我刚才说了不知到哪里出了问题 |
[42:13] | I can’t get it back up if I don’t know what happened. | 在弄清楚之前不能把它重新开起来 |
[42:15] | Where are we? | 我们在哪? |
[42:16] | In the middle of nowhere. | 前不着村后不着店 |
[42:17] | There’s no planets, no moons, no Stargates. | 周围没有行星 没有卫星 没有星门 |
[42:20] | How much power do we have? | 我们还有多少能量? |
[42:24] | This can’t be right. | 这不可能 |
[42:25] | *How much*? | 多少? |
[42:28] | At current consumption, we’ve got twenty-four hours of power left. | 按照目前的消耗水平 还可以维持…24小时 |
[42:31] | After that, there’s no shield. | 在那以后 护盾就会消失 |
[42:32] | No shield, no atmosphere. No atmosphere, we’re … | 没有护盾 就没有空气 没有空气 我们… |
[42:34] | Can we use the Stargate? | 可以用星门么? |
[42:36] | In order to dial a Gate, it needs to be calibrated to a specific location. | 在拨号之前 需要将星门校准到 一个特定的地点 |
[42:39] | We are lost. | 可我们迷路了 |
[42:40] | Look, we dropped out of hyperspace *way* too soon. | 我们这么快就脱离了超空间 |
[42:42] | I have *no* idea where we are. | 我也不知道现在在哪 |
[42:52] | TO BE CONTINUED | 未完待续 |