时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What’s the nature of major Sheppard’s injury? | Sheppard少校的伤势怎么样? |
[00:05] | Some sort of funky alien bugattached itselfto his neck. | 一种可怕的外星虫子吸附在他的脖子上 |
[00:08] | Part of ellia is human | Ellia身体的一部分是人类 |
[00:10] | and part of hercomes from a creature we call the iratus bug. | 而另一部分则来自于 我们称为Iratus的虫子 |
[00:12] | She tookthe retrovirus. | 她注射了逆转录酶病毒 |
[00:14] | You said it wasn’t ready. | 你说过它还没准备好 |
[00:15] | It’s not,not by a long shot. | 当然没有 还够没有呢 |
[00:18] | It looks likeyou’ve been infected with the iratus bug retrovirus | 看上起你被Iratus虫子的 逆转录酶病毒感染了 |
[00:21] | It’s beginningto alter his dna. | 病毒正在改变他的DNA |
[00:22] | He’ll devolveinto a creature similar to what ellia became. | 他将会演变为Ellia那样的生物 |
[00:25] | I’m not safe to be around anymore. | 我在这里已经不太安全了 |
[00:31] | Eyes straight ahead. | 眼睛向前看 |
[00:33] | Focus on me. | 看着我 |
[00:35] | Never *ever* look away from your enemy. | 眼光一刻也不要离开你的敌人 |
[00:39] | It shows weakness. | 这表示你害怕了 |
[00:41] | Are you weak? | 你害不害怕? |
[00:44] | Uh, no. | 啊 不 |
[00:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[00:48] | Then you’re ready? | 准备好没有? |
[00:49] | Um … | 嗯… |
[00:52] | McKay, what did I say? | McKay 我是怎么说的? |
[00:53] | Don’t take your eyes off me. | 眼光不要离开我 |
[00:55] | You’ve gotta anticipate the next move. | 这样才能知道 我的下一步动作是什么 |
[00:58] | You alright? | 你没事吧? |
[00:59] | Alright, well, I’ll try to ease up so I don’t hurt you. | 好吧 以后我动作尽量轻点 这样不至于弄疼你 |
[01:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:03] | You’re gettin’ better. | 这次表现好些了 |
[01:04] | Really? | 真的? |
[01:05] | No. | 不 |
[01:07] | Oh. | 噢 |
[01:10] | How are the ninja lessons going, Jet Li? | 武术训练课程进行得怎么样了 Jet Li (李连杰)? |
[01:13] | What do you want? | 有什么事? |
[01:14] | We lost contact with the Taranans. | 我们跟Taranan人失去了联系 |
[01:16] | You mean the volcano people? | 你是说那些住在火山上的人? |
[01:18] | *Super*volcano people. | 超级火山上的人 |
[01:19] | What happened to them? | 他们怎么了? |
[01:20] | Well, we don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:22] | Seeing how we lost contact with them. | 这要看到底是为什么 跟他们失去了联络 |
[01:24] | They usually check in from time to time from their new settlement. | 自从搬到新定居点后 他们会时不时跟我们联系 |
[01:27] | We’ve been sending them food, medical supplies. | 我们会送去食物 医疗补给 |
[01:29] | It’s the least we could do since getting the Orion blown up. | Orion号被炸毁了 这是我们唯一的补偿方式 |
[01:33] | But we haven’t heard from them for a few months. | 可现在已经几个星期 没有他们的消息了 |
[01:35] | I tried to contact them by radio but no response. | 我试过用无线电联系他们 可没有回音 |
[01:37] | So send a MALP. | 那派一个MALP过去看看 |
[01:38] | We just did. | 也试过了 |
[01:40] | Everything looks OK but the settlement’s a couple of kilometres from the Gate | 周围一切正常 可定居点 距离星门有好几公里 |
[01:43] | so we don’t know anything yet. | 所以说现在还是不清楚 |
[01:45] | I want you to check it out. | 我想让你去检查一下 |
[01:47] | What? | 什么? |
[01:50] | Ooh! | 噢! |
[01:53] | Eyes. Yes. | 眼睛 是的 |
[01:55] | You may wanna change first. | 你们先去换下衣服 |
[02:13] | They’ve got a lot done in the short time they’ve been here. | 他们到这里之后 做了很多事情啊 |
[02:15] | They are hard-working people. | 他们是非常勤奋的人民 |
[02:17] | I’ve made several trips to assist them in getting settled. | 我以前来过几次 帮他们安置 |
[02:20] | This is Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard from Atlantis | 我是Atlantis的John Sheppard中校 |
[02:22] | calling anyone in the Taranan settlement. | 呼叫Taranan定居点中的居民 |
[02:24] | Please respond. | 请回话 |
[02:30] | I thought I’d give it a shot. | 我想已经给他们机会了 |
[02:32] | Alright, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[02:47] | Anybody home? | 家里有人么? |
[02:49] | Well, it looks like they abandoned the place. | 看上去他们抛弃了这个地方 |
[02:52] | Well, maybe they found somewhere better to live. | 也许他们找到了 更适宜居住的地方 |
[02:55] | But they left everything behind. Why would they do that? | 可他们什么也没有带走 为什么要这样呢? |
[02:58] | Let’s get these work stations powered up. | 把这些工作站启动起来 |
[03:00] | Maybe we can figure out where these people went. | 也许就可以发现 这些人到底去哪儿了 |
[03:03] | Oh. | 噢 |
[03:04] | I got something. | 收到信号 |
[03:06] | A single life sign. | 生命信号 |
[03:07] | Where is it? | 在哪儿? |
[03:08] | It’s, uh, below us. | 在我们下面 |
[03:14] | Quite a *way* below us. | 在下面深处 |
[03:15] | They built underground? | 他们建造了地下工事? |
[03:16] | No. One of the previous civilisations that lived here was similar to the Genii, | 不是 这里以前的居民 采取了类似Genii的方法 |
[03:20] | living below the surface to avoid detection by the Wraith. | 住在地下 防止被幽灵探测到 |
[03:22] | They left behind several underground passages | 他们留下了好几个地下工事 |
[03:25] | but the Taranans didn’t utilise them. | 可Taranan人并没有使用它们 |
[03:27] | Yeah, well, *someone* is. | 那么好吧 现在有人在用 |
[03:29] | How do we get there? | 我们怎样下去? |
[03:42] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[04:15] | Wait! | 等等! |
[04:20] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[04:21] | Looks like a cocoon of some sort. | 看起来像是某种虫茧 |
[04:24] | What’s inside it? | 里面是什么? |
[04:26] | Well, whatever it is | 不管是什么 |
[04:28] | it’s not inside any more. | 已经不在里面了 |
[05:49] | Has Colonel Sheppard’s team dialled in with a status report yet? | Sheppard中校的小队有没有拨号回来 报告当前的状况? |
[05:52] | Not yet, but they haven’t been gone that long. | 还没有 不过还没到例行报告的时间 |
[05:55] | Go ahead and dial them. | 拨号过去 |
[06:01] | How’s it going there? | 情况怎么样? |
[06:02] | I think I know why we lost contact with the Taranans. | 我想我知道 为什么跟Taranan失去联络了 |
[06:05] | Why? | 为什么? |
[06:06] | They’re gone. | 他们失踪了 |
[06:07] | What?! | 什么? |
[06:08] | All of them? | 所有人? |
[06:09] | Looks like it. | 看起来是这样 |
[06:10] | The entire settlement is deserted. | 整个定居点都荒废了 |
[06:12] | Rodney’s picked up a life sign underneath the tunnel. | Rodney在下面的坑道中 探测到一个生命信号 |
[06:16] | We’re tracking it, but we don’t think it’s human, though. | 我们正在追踪 不过它很可能 不是人类 |
[06:19] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[06:20] | We discovered a large cocoon in one of the rooms under the settlement | 我们在定居点下面的一个房间内 发现了个很大的虫茧 |
[06:23] | and we think whatever hatched from it is what we’re detecting. | 不管从里面孵化出来的是什么 生命探测器探测到的应该就是它 |
[06:27] | Did you just say “cocoon”? | 你刚才是说”虫茧”? |
[06:28] | – Yeah, it’s like a big slimy … – It’s a pod. | – 是的 看起来像是一个恶心的… – 那是个虫茧 |
[06:31] | Well, I was gonna say “egg”, | 好吧 我本来想说”蛋”的 |
[06:32] | but who knows *what* the hell it is? | 可谁知道到底是什么呢? |
[06:35] | I’m sending in back-up. | 我马上派增援过来 |
[06:36] | We can handle it. | 我们可以应付 |
[06:37] | I know you can handle it, but I’d rather be safe than sorry. | 我知道你可以应付 不过保险起见 安全一点比较好 |
[06:40] | I’ll send in a team of marines to assist you. | 我会派一队海军陆战队员来帮你们 |
[06:42] | Alright. | 好的 |
[06:42] | If you feel the need. | 如果你觉得需要的话 |
[06:44] | I feel the need. | 我觉得需要 |
[06:45] | Weir out. | 通话完毕 |
[06:50] | It’s a hell of a complex down here. | 这下面的通道可真复杂 |
[06:53] | It’s like a maze. | 简直就像个迷宫 |
[06:54] | We’re closer. | 接近了 |
[06:56] | How far? | 多远? |
[06:57] | Forty metres. | 40米 |
[06:58] | It’s stopped moving, so we’re gaining ground on it. | 它不动了 所以我们正在接近它 |
[07:00] | Alright, good. Look, | 好的 听着 |
[07:02] | if it makes any sudden moves … I want you to make sure that … | 如果它突然移动… 希望你们… |
[07:08] | Where’s Ronon? | Ronon在哪儿? |
[07:11] | Ronon! Ronon! | |
[07:13] | In here. | 在这儿 |
[07:24] | Oh my God! | 噢 我的天哪 |
[07:29] | Taranans! | Taranan人! |
[07:38] | Wounds on their neck | 脖子上的伤口 |
[07:41] | all of them. | 所有人都有 |
[07:43] | Does this look familiar? | 看起来是不是很眼熟? |
[07:45] | It looks *disturbingly* familiar. | 令人不安的眼熟 |
[07:48] | You don’t think, uh … | 你不会认为… |
[07:55] | Ronon? Ronon? | |
[07:57] | Oh, for God’s sakes! | 噢 看在上帝的份上! |
[07:58] | Ronon! Ronon! | |
[08:00] | In here. | 在这儿 |
[08:04] | You can’t wander off like that. | 别这样不声不响的走开 |
[08:06] | You gotta … | 你应该… |
[08:09] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[08:12] | Iratus bug! | Iratus虫子! |
[08:13] | I *hate* those things. | 我讨厌这些东西 |
[08:15] | That explains why the wounds looked so familiar. | 这解释了为什么伤口那么眼熟 |
[08:17] | What is it doing here? | 它怎么会在这里? |
[08:18] | Iratus bugs are not indigenous to this planet. | 这个星球上以前没有Iratus虫子 |
[08:20] | Well, *somebody* brought it here. | 有人把它带到了这里 |
[08:22] | Let’s hope it’s the *only* bug they brought. | 希望带来的只有这一只 |
[08:25] | So, some kind of a Wraith experiment? | 这么说 这是幽灵的某种实验? |
[08:27] | Well, I doubt the Taranans did this to themselves. | 我怀疑是Taranan人自己干的 |
[08:29] | I do not sense any Wraith in this settlement. | 在这个定居点 我感觉不到有幽灵存在 |
[08:32] | Oh | 哦 |
[08:33] | our little friend is on the move | 我们的小朋友开始动了 |
[08:34] | It’s headed right for us. | 正冲我们而来 |
[08:35] | – How fast? – *Very* fast. | – 有多快 – 非常快 |
[08:37] | – It knows we’re here. – Ronon, stun. | – 它知道我们在这里 – Ronon 击昏档 |
[08:39] | – Why? – Stun. | – 为什么? – 击昏档 |
[08:58] | Colonel Sheppard, come in. | Sheppard中校 回话 |
[09:03] | Colonel Sheppard, this is Lieutenant Negley. Do you copy? | Sheppard中校 我是Negley中尉 收到没有? |
[09:07] | Yes, Lieutenant. | 收到了 中尉 |
[09:08] | Sir, my team has just come through the Gate | 长官 我们刚刚通过星门 |
[09:10] | and we’re proceeding to the settlement in order … | 正准备前往定居点… |
[09:11] | Great. Terrific. We’ll meet you there. | 很好 我们到那里会合 |
[09:15] | Right now I need radio silence. Sheppard out. | 现在需要保持无线电缄默 Sheppard完毕 |
[09:20] | It’s stopped. | 它停下来了 |
[09:22] | Why? | 为什么? |
[09:24] | How am *I* supposed to know?! | 你怎么会知道! |
[09:25] | – Well, where is it? – I think it’s out in the tunnel. | – 好吧 它在哪儿? – 我想里已经离开坑道了 |
[09:49] | It’s close. | 就在附近 |
[10:39] | Are you alright? | 你没事吧? |
[10:40] | Yeah, I’m good. | 是的 我很好 |
[10:41] | What the hell *was* that thing? | 那到底是什么东西? |
[10:44] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[10:48] | It’s a piece of an arm it looks like. | 看样子像是手臂的一部分 |
[10:51] | Let’s hope that slows him down. | 希望这可以让它慢下来 |
[10:53] | Well, maybe it’ll bleed to death. | 也许它会流血而死 |
[10:55] | Or just grow another arm. | 或者再长出一只新胳膊 |
[11:07] | Dart! | Dart飞船! |
[11:14] | It’s still moving away from us. | 还在远离我们 |
[11:16] | Let’s hope losing a chunk of his arm slows him down. | 希望失去一只胳膊 可以拖慢它的速度 |
[11:19] | We need to finish it off to make sure. | 我们必须结果它 以防万一 |
[11:21] | I couldn’t agree with you more. | 非常同意 |
[11:22] | Yeah, and how’re we gonna do that, huh? | 我们怎么去结果它呢 啊? |
[11:23] | Am I the only one who noticed that our bullets had no effect on it? | 难道只有我一个人注意到 子弹对它没有用么? |
[11:26] | It appears to have a hardened shell on its back. | 看上去在它身后有一个很坚硬的壳 |
[11:28] | Right, set that thing to kill again. | 好吧 把你的枪设回到杀伤档吧 |
[11:30] | Lieutenant Negley, this is Sheppard. How far away from the settlement are you? | Negley中尉 我是Sheppard 你们现在离定居点还有多远? |
[11:35] | Negley, this is Sheppard, come in? | Negley 我是Sheppard 回话 |
[11:38] | You did say radio silence. | 你说过要保持无线电缄默的 |
[11:39] | Negley? Negley? | |
[11:40] | Respond! | 回话! |
[11:44] | Great | 好吧 |
[11:48] | It’s through that doorway. | 在门那边 |
[12:25] | This is *not* good. | 这可不妙 |
[12:32] | Doctor Weir? | Weir博士? |
[12:33] | We just received a data transmission from the Taranan settlement. | 刚刚收到Taranan定居点发来的消息 |
[12:37] | Lieutenant Negley checking in. | Negley中尉提交的报告 |
[12:38] | And how are they doing? | 他们那边情况怎样? |
[12:39] | Well, they’ve contacted Colonel Sheppard’s team. | 他们已经联系上了Sheppard中校 |
[12:41] | They’re about ten kilometres further inland from the settlement. | 他们正在深入内陆距离定居点 大概10公里远的地方 |
[12:44] | Negley and his team are on their way to meet up with them. | Negley的小队正准备去跟他们会合 |
[12:46] | Ten kilometres inland? What are they doing there? | 深入内陆10公里? 他们在那干什么? |
[12:49] | Well, they found the Taranans. | 他们找到了Taranan人 |
[12:50] | Apparently they’ve abandoned their settlement for a better location inland. | 很显然他们抛弃了原来的定居点 在内陆找到了个更好的地方 |
[12:54] | What about the cocoon and the life sign they were tracking? | 那个虫茧以及他们正在追踪的 生命信号呢? |
[12:57] | There was no mention about it. | 没有提到 |
[12:59] | It was a brief transmission – they were almost out of range. | 这只是一次简报 他们就要离开 无线电传输范围了 |
[13:02] | OK. Good. | OK 很好 |
[13:03] | Keep me posted. | 有消息及时通知我 |
[13:10] | We’ve searched the whole room. That thing ain’t in there. | 我们已经搜查了整个房间 里面什么都没有 |
[13:13] | Just a bunch of unhatched eggs. | 只有一些没有孵化的蛋 |
[13:14] | Pods. | 虫茧 |
[13:15] | Whatever. | 管它是什么 |
[13:16] | Is there another way out? | 还有其它出口么? |
[13:18] | No. It’s the only door to the room. | 没有 那个房间只有这一扇门 |
[13:20] | Well, then, he must have found another way out, because it is still on the move. | 那么我们要找到另外那个出口 因为它还在移动中 |
[13:23] | Alien. | 异型 |
[13:28] | The movie, “Alien.” | 那部电影 《异型》 |
[13:29] | They used the air shafts when they over-ran the ship. | 它们在飞船中泛滥成灾时 用到了通风管道 |
[13:31] | And then they systematically killed the entire crew one by one. | 然后它们把船员们一个接一个杀掉了 |
[13:33] | Thank you for bringing that up. | 多谢你帮我回想起来 |
[13:34] | They didn’t kill `em *all*. | 没有杀死全部人 |
[13:36] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办? |
[13:37] | Track this thing down and kill it. | 找到这个东西然后干掉它 |
[13:39] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[13:39] | *But* first things first. | 不过 先完成最重要的事情 |
[13:49] | The structure is very peculiar. | 组织结构非常独特 |
[13:52] | Yeah? I believe the word is “disgusting.” | 是么? 我想应该用”令人作呕”来形容 |
[14:12] | Go, go, go, go, go! Sheppard! They’re hatching! | 快快快! Sheppard! 它们要出来了! |
[14:14] | We’re good. Let’s go! | 好了 快走! |
[14:19] | Shut the door! | 关上门! |
[14:29] | Fire in the hole. | 引爆 |
[14:37] | Everyone OK? | 都没事吧? |
[14:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:40] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[14:41] | I think you singed my eyebrows! | 我的眉毛被烧到了! |
[14:44] | D’you think you used enough dynamite there, Butch? | 你用的炸药够么? |
[15:00] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[15:04] | I think we got `em all. | 我想它们都死了 |
[15:05] | Well, that’s good. | 很好 |
[15:07] | Except for our armless friend – he’s still on the move. | 除了我们的独臂朋友 他还在移动 |
[15:09] | Let’s go get him. | 我们去干掉他 |
[15:21] | Lieutenant Negley, this is Sheppard, do you read? | Negley中尉 我是Sheppard 收到没有? |
[15:25] | Negley, respond | Negley 回话 |
[15:28] | Dammit! | 该死! |
[15:30] | Perhaps they encountered the creature. | 也许他们也碰到了那个东西 |
[15:32] | And what? Killed all four of them? | 那又怎样? 他们4个都被干掉了? |
[15:33] | No way. No creature is gonna take out four marines. | 不可能 没有什么生物可以干掉 4个海军陆战队员 |
[15:36] | It almost killed all of us. | 它差点就杀了我们 |
[15:37] | But it didn’t. | 可是没有 |
[15:39] | We need to find `em. | 我们要找到他们 |
[15:40] | If they were alive, we would see them on the life signs detector. | 如果他们还活着 那么在生命探测器上就会有信号 |
[15:43] | Not if they didn’t make it to the settlement. | 如果他们没有到定居点就不会 |
[15:44] | This thing only has a range of a hundred metres. | 这个东西的探测范围只有几百米 |
[15:46] | Where’s the creature now? | 那个东西现在在哪? |
[15:48] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[15:52] | It’s back *that* way. | 它在后面 |
[15:53] | Behind us? | 在我们后面? |
[15:54] | You just said it was *that* way. | 你刚才说是在这边 |
[15:55] | I did! Well, | 的确! 不过… |
[15:56] | it *was*, but it must have … | 曾经是… 它肯定是… |
[15:57] | it must have doubled back. | 肯定是在往回跑 |
[15:58] | Damned air shafts. | 该死的通风管道 |
[16:00] | Well, obviously it knows its way around this place better than we do. | 很显然 它比我们更了解这个地方 |
[16:02] | Perhaps we should consider returning to the Gate. | 也许我们该考虑下回星门那里 |
[16:05] | What, you mean give up? | 怎么 你是说放弃了? |
[16:06] | No, not give up. | 不 不是放弃 |
[16:07] | We can find out what happened to the marines | 我们可以搞清楚那些海军陆战队员 到底出了什么事 |
[16:09] | and request additional back-up so that we may do a proper search of the settlement. | 然后请求更多的增援过来 对这个定居点展开进一步的搜索 |
[16:12] | I like this plan – I mean, if we’re taking a vote. | 我喜欢这个计划 我是说 如果我们投票的话 |
[16:15] | Sounds like giving up to me. | 在我看来就是放弃 |
[16:17] | Teyla’s right. Enough of this cat and mouse. | Teyla是对的 受够了这种猫鼠游戏了 |
[16:19] | We’re better off doing a full-scale sweep of this area. | 我们最好离开 然后再 彻底扫描一下这片区域 |
[16:21] | Including the air shafts. | 包括通风管道 |
[16:23] | Alright. How do we get out of here? | 好吧 我们怎样才能离开这里? |
[16:26] | This way. | 这边 |
[16:31] | On all the worlds I’ve been to, | 在我去过的所有星球中 |
[16:32] | I have never encountered anything like it. | 还从来没有见到过这种生物 |
[16:34] | Did anybody get a good look at that thing? | 有人仔细看过那个东西么? |
[16:36] | Aside from its severed appendage, no. That thing moved incredibly fast. | 除了它的附肢之外 再没有了 那个东西跑得太快了 |
[16:39] | In some ways, it looked almost like a human. | 在某些方面 它看起来有点像人类 |
[16:41] | If, by “human”, you mean | 如果想你说的 像人类的话 |
[16:42] | clad in a grotesquely proportioned exoskeleton, | 外面还覆盖着一层奇怪的外骨骼 |
[16:45] | yes – *very* human. | 的确 很像”人类” |
[16:46] | I meant it looked like it had two arms and two legs. | 我说它像是因为 它也是两只手两条腿 |
[16:48] | It looked like a giant bug to me. | 在我看来像是一只大虫子 |
[16:50] | I *hate* those things. | 我讨厌这种东西 |
[16:52] | If it was indeed a Wraith experiment, | 如果的确是幽灵的某种试验品 |
[16:53] | perhaps it was created by combining the genetic elements of the iratus bug with the Taranans. | 也许它的基因中组合了 iratus虫子和Taranan人这两者的元素 |
[16:59] | Which is, as we know, exactly how the Wraith evolved. | 这个 据我们所知 正是幽灵进化的方式 |
[17:01] | I mean, iratus bug bites human, | iratus虫子咬了人类 |
[17:03] | human DNA mixes with theirs, a thousand years go by, Wraith. | 人类的DNA跟它们的混合 这样过了上千年之后 幽灵诞生了 |
[17:06] | So, what? They’re tryin’ to create more Wraith? | 这又怎样? 它们想要制造更多的幽灵? |
[17:08] | That doesn’t make any more sense. | 没有道理 |
[17:09] | If they wanted to create more Wraith, | 如果它们想制造更多幽灵 |
[17:10] | wouldn’t it be easier to get a male and female to, you know, | 找个雄性和一个雌性 开个房间 |
[17:13] | get a room? | 不是更容易些么? |
[17:14] | It doesn’t work that way with the Wraith, alright? | 对幽灵来说不是这样的 好么? |
[17:16] | At least, we don’t think it does. | 至少我们认为不是这样的 |
[17:18] | We’re not entirely sure as to the Wraiths’ reproductive methods. | 我们现在还不是很清楚 幽灵的繁殖方式 |
[17:21] | I don’t wanna be around to watch *that* film. | 我可不想看那种电影 |
[17:23] | Anyway | 不管怎样 |
[17:24] | look, it’s probably | 听着 也许 |
[17:26] | less likely that they were trying to create another Wraith | 与其说它们准备制造更多的幽灵 |
[17:28] | than they were actually trying to create some kind of a hybrid creature | 倒不如说它们想制造某种混合生物 |
[17:31] | probably to be used as a weapon. | 也许是用来当作武器的 |
[17:33] | Super-Wraith? | 超级幽灵? |
[17:35] | That’s *all* we need! | 总而言之就是这个 |
[17:40] | Well, that’s the whole distance from the settlement. | 我们已经走完了从定居点到星门的路程 |
[17:42] | I don’t see any sign of the marines yet. | 可我还是没有看到任何海军陆战队员 |
[17:44] | Maybe they went back to Atlantis. | 也许他们返回了Atlantis |
[17:46] | No, they would have radioed us. | 不会 他们应该用无线电通知我们的 |
[17:47] | They must have encountered the creature. | 他们肯定是碰到了那种生物 |
[17:49] | There’s no other explanation for why they are not responding to us. | 没有其它的解释他们为什么 不回复我们了 |
[17:52] | If that thing took *them* all out, | 如果那种东西把他们都干掉了 |
[17:53] | then-then that is one nasty bug … person. | 那可真是一个可怕的虫…人 |
[17:57] | Dial us out. | 拨号吧 |
[17:58] | Right. | 好的 |
[18:04] | No. | 不 |
[18:04] | What? | 怎么了? |
[18:05] | No-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no. | 不不不不不 |
[18:09] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[18:11] | Control crystal’s missing. | 控制水晶不见了 |
[18:13] | Missing? | 不见了? |
[18:14] | We can’t dial out? | 我们不能拨号出去了? |
[18:15] | Well, fix it. | 好吧 修好它 |
[18:17] | It is not a matter of fixing, OK? | 这不是修不修的问题 好么? |
[18:20] | The crystal is just gone. | 水晶不见了 |
[18:21] | Someone has removed it to prevent anyone else from dialling out. | 肯定是有人故意拿走了 防止我们拨号出去 |
[19:06] | Stay here? | 呆在这里? |
[19:07] | Hey, Elizabeth will wonder why we haven’t checked in | 嘿 Elizabeth肯定会发现 我们没有按时报告 |
[19:09] | she’ll dial up to get our status; | 然后她就会拨号进来询问状况 |
[19:10] | we can request back-up, also a Puddle Jumper to come and get us. | 那时我们就可以请求支援 还可以叫一艘Jumper来带我们过去 |
[19:13] | We don’t know how long that’ll be. That could be hours. | 不知道那要等多久 也许是几个小时 |
[19:15] | We will be safe here. | 我们在这里很安全 |
[19:16] | The life signs detector will alert us if the creature is nearby. | 如果有生物靠近 生命探测器 就会提醒我们 |
[19:19] | She’s right: we can set up a, a, a – what do you call it – a perimeter, | 她是对的 我们可以建立一条…警戒线 |
[19:22] | wait it out. | 等等 |
[19:24] | We’re not leaving without those marines. | 我们不能丢下那些海军陆战队员 |
[19:28] | Let’s go back to the settlement. | 回定居点去 |
[19:47] | What? | 怎么了? |
[19:49] | I am sensing something. | 我感觉到某种东西 |
[19:50] | Wraith? | 幽灵? |
[19:51] | I cannot be certain. | 不是很肯定 |
[19:53] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[19:56] | No. | 没有 |
[19:57] | No, I’ve still just got the one reading. | 没有 我这里只探测到一个 |
[19:59] | Still on the move, heading … | 还在移动 正朝… |
[20:01] | No. | 不 |
[20:03] | No, I’m picking up another life sign. | 不 探测到另外一个生命信号 |
[20:04] | It’s popped up out of nowhere. | 突然冒出来的 |
[20:06] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[20:07] | Maybe one of those eggs hatched. | 也许其中的一个蛋孵化了 |
[20:09] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[20:10] | That, or part of the settlement is shielded. | 还有可能是定居点的某个部分 被屏蔽了 |
[20:12] | Maybe it’s one of the marines. | 也许是其中的一名海军陆战队员 |
[20:13] | Well, if it *is* one of those marines, | 如果是其中的一名海军陆战队员 |
[20:16] | that something Teyla’s sensing is heading right toward him. | Teyla感觉到的那个东西 正朝他而去 |
[20:32] | They’re close. | 就在附近 |
[21:01] | What was that? | 怎么回事? |
[21:03] | Teyla Teyla. | |
[21:05] | Teyla! Teyla! | |
[21:17] | Ronon! Ronon! | |
[21:23] | John! John! | |
[22:06] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪儿了? |
[22:09] | I’m reading two life signs moving away from us, but | 有两个生命信号正在离开我们 |
[22:11] | one floor up, I think. That, | 可在上面一层 |
[22:13] | – or more air shafts. – Let’s go. | – 也许又是通风管道 – 我们走 |
[22:17] | Wait! | 等等! |
[22:20] | They disappeared. | 他们不见了 |
[22:22] | What? | 什么? |
[22:22] | The life signs – they just vanished. I was right. | 生命信号刚才消失了 我是对的 |
[22:24] | Part of this settlement must be shielded. | 定居点的一部分被屏蔽了 |
[22:27] | Wait! No! We won’t be able to track `em. | 等等! 不! 我们无法追踪他们 |
[22:43] | What? | 什么? |
[22:44] | This will proceed much more quickly if you don’t resist. | 如果你不反抗 我会进行得很快的 |
[22:48] | Michael Michael. | |
[22:51] | Hello, Teyla. | 你好 Teyla |
[22:56] | You need to aim for the stomach area. | 你要瞄准它的肚子 |
[22:57] | It seems to be more vulnerable | 看起来那里更脆弱 |
[22:58] | it’s the soft under-belly. You were able to kill it when you hit it there before. | 那是它的软肋 要是你打中的是那里 就可以杀死它的 |
[23:01] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:03] | Which way? | 哪边? |
[23:04] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:05] | It’s not showing me anything. It’s useless. | 什么也没有显示 这东西没用了 |
[23:08] | This way. | 这边 |
[23:13] | You are the one who’s done all this? | 这一切都是你干的? |
[23:15] | “All this”? | “所有这些”? |
[23:17] | This … | 这个… |
[23:19] | experiment. | 试验 |
[23:22] | You murdered those people. You allowed those bugs to feed on them. | 你杀了那些人 你让那些虫子 取食他们 |
[23:26] | A necessary step in the process. | 这是实施计划的必经一步 |
[23:29] | To create these creatures? | 为了制造那些生物? |
[23:31] | Why are you doing this? | 为什么要这样做? |
[23:34] | Do you not recall our last encounter? | 还记得上次我们见面的情景么? |
[23:37] | How you left me to die on that desolate planet? | 还记得你们是怎么把我丢在那个 荒凉的星球上等死的? |
[23:41] | The hive that finally rescued me | 母舰最终救了我 |
[23:43] | they could tell something was different. | 可它们看得出我有些不同 |
[23:46] | They sensed the human in me. | 它们感觉得出我的体内有人类的成分 |
[23:48] | To them, | 对它们来说 |
[23:51] | I was unclean. | 我不干净 |
[23:58] | I barely escaped that hive with my life. | 我差点没能逃出那艘母舰 |
[24:05] | So now I find myself hunted by both humans *and* Wraith. | 现在我发现自己同时被 人类和幽灵通缉 |
[24:11] | So you can understand my need to protect myself – | 所以你应该可以理解 我需要保护自己 |
[24:16] | to survive. | 为了生存 |
[24:21] | It did not have to be like this. | 没有必要弄成这样 |
[24:24] | You could have lived with us. | 你可以跟我们一起生活 |
[24:26] | As a human? | 作为人类? |
[24:29] | My consciousness erased by your retrovirus? | 我的意识被你们的逆转录酶病毒抹掉? |
[24:32] | No. | 不 |
[24:34] | I will live the rest of my life as *I* choose. | 我希望用我自己选择的方式生活 |
[24:38] | But I can’t do it alone. | 可光靠我自己还做不到 |
[24:40] | So, having taken my cue | 于是 你们在我身上做的试验 |
[24:43] | from the experiment your people performed on me, | 启发了我 |
[24:48] | I figured out how to reverse the process | 我想出了逆转这一过程的方法 |
[24:51] | to create a being even more formidable than a Wraith. | 制造出一种比幽灵更可怕的生物 |
[24:57] | It began with the feeding. | 一切都是从取食开始 |
[25:02] | I allowed the bug to gorge itself, | 我让那种虫子尽情吞噬 |
[25:05] | to absorb as much human DNA as possible. | 尽可能多的吸取人类的DNA |
[25:09] | This, of course, led to the death of the subject. | 当然 这样会将被取食者置于死地 |
[25:15] | The timing of the feeding was critical | 取食的时间非常关键 |
[25:17] | ensuring that the bug laid its next egg quickly, | 确保在基因信息从它身体中排出之前 |
[25:20] | before the genetic material could filter out of its body. | 那个虫子很快会产下 下一枚蛋 |
[25:30] | The embryo then contained enough human DNA for me to manipulate. | 这样胚胎就包含了足够的人类DNA 便于我操纵 |
[25:39] | I accelerated the development, | 我加速了进化的过程 |
[25:41] | augmenting the complexity of its physiology. | 增加它生理学上的复杂度 |
[25:45] | There were several adjustments, | 经过多次调整 |
[25:48] | several mistakes … | 多次失败之后… |
[25:51] | until I finally found the perfect balance between strength, | 我终于在力量 |
[25:55] | agility | 敏捷性 |
[25:57] | and resilience. | 以及自我恢复能力之间 找到了完美平衡 |
[26:03] | A perfect animal to do my bidding. | 一种对我言听计从的完美生物 |
[26:25] | Must be some kind of security lockdown. | 肯定是某种防备锁死 |
[26:27] | Whoever took Teyla no doubt triggered it. | 一定是带走Teyla的那个人开启的 |
[26:28] | Figure how to open this up. | 想想怎么把它打开 |
[26:30] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[26:31] | Jeez! | 该死! |
[26:32] | You mind giving us a little more heads-up before you start blasting everything?! | 你在开枪之前 能不能多让我们考虑一下? |
[26:39] | You got any more C4? | 你还有C4么? |
[26:42] | I saw how you and your team destroyed the incubation room, | 我看到了你们炸毁了孵化室 |
[26:48] | but don’t think that’s the only one in this complex | 不过别以为这个工事中只有那一个 |
[26:52] | – and don’t think that this is the only planet from which I’m conducting this experiment. | 更不要以为我只在这个星球上 开展试验 |
[26:57] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[26:58] | Soon hundreds of these creatures will be at my disposal, | 不用多久 将会有成百上千只这种生物 供我支配 |
[27:01] | and their numbers will continue to grow | 而且这个数字还将继续上升 |
[27:04] | so long as I have human subjects in supply. | 只要我还可以找到人类供体 |
[27:07] | And now that you’re here, | 现在你在这里 |
[27:10] | I do. | 正好派上用场 |
[27:23] | Alright, that’s the last of the C4. | 好了 这是最后一块C4 |
[27:25] | Let’s hope it’s enough. | 希望够用 |
[27:27] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[27:31] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[27:40] | Alright, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[27:52] | *Serious* energy spike. | 强大的能量干扰 |
[27:54] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[27:55] | We probably just entered the shielded section of the settlement. | 我们可能进入了定居点 被屏蔽的区域 |
[28:08] | Your friends are coming for you. | 你的朋友们来找你了 |
[28:15] | They’ll meet the same fate as you, | 他们将会是跟你一样的下场 |
[28:17] | one by one. | 一个接一个 |
[28:18] | Others will come for us. | 其他人会来找我们的 |
[28:20] | Doctor Weir will send … | Weir博士会派出… |
[28:21] | Don’t concern yourself with Doctor Weir. | 不要再惦记着Weir博士了 |
[28:23] | She thinks your team has met up with the Taranan people | 她认为你们去见Taranan人了 |
[28:26] | and all is well. | 而且一切正常 |
[28:28] | One of the marines she sent to help you was … | 她派出的一个海军陆战队员… |
[28:33] | kind enough to assist me in transmitting a message back to Atlantis. | “帮”我发了条消息给Atlantis |
[28:39] | Michael Michael, | |
[28:41] | please don’t do this. | 求你不要这么做 |
[28:43] | After what you did to me | 你们是那样的对我 |
[28:45] | twice | 而且是两次 |
[28:47] | how could you expect anything less? | 你认为自己会落到一个好下场么? |
[28:50] | – What happened back on the planet … – No more excuses. | – 那个星球上发生的事情… – 别再找借口了 |
[28:53] | Your experiment failed. | 你们的试验失败了 |
[28:56] | You decided to kill us. | 于是决定杀死我们 |
[28:57] | We believed we were left with no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[28:59] | And now I am in the same position. | 现在对我来说 也是这样 |
[29:03] | You drove me to this. | 这是让你们给逼的 |
[29:16] | Oh my God. | 噢 我的天哪 |
[29:27] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢? |
[29:34] | Sheppard. Over here. | Sheppard 这里 |
[29:51] | You hear that? | 听到没有? |
[29:54] | Oh, it sounds like bugs! | 噢 听起来像是虫子! |
[29:57] | C’mon. | 来吧 |
[30:09] | Put that thing away. | 把那个东西收起来 |
[30:10] | I thought you said it didn’t work in this area anyway. | 你不是说过 在这片区域没有用么 |
[30:12] | It is – I just, I thought I could recalibrate it to take into effect … | 我只是在想 也许可以重新调校一下… |
[30:37] | It’s dead. | 它死了 |
[30:50] | John! John! | |
[30:53] | John!! John!! | |
[30:57] | Nice shot! | 打得好! |
[30:59] | You OK? | 没事吧? |
[31:00] | Yes. | 没事 |
[31:01] | It’s Michael. He’s the one doing this. | 是Michael 都是他干的 |
[31:02] | Michael? Michael? | |
[31:03] | *Our* Michael? | 我们的Michael? |
[31:04] | He’s alive? | 他还活着? |
[31:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:06] | He created the creatures and he is attempting to build an army of them. | 是他制造了这种生物 现在正准备用它们组建一支军队 |
[31:09] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[31:09] | I don’t know. He ran off as soon as he heard the gunfire. | 不知道 他听到枪声之后就跑开了 |
[31:11] | Alright. We need to come up with the best plan here. | 好的 我们需要制订一个最佳方案 |
[31:13] | The best plan is to kill him. | 最佳方案就是杀了他 |
[31:14] | Hey, just hang on a second. | 嘿 等一下 |
[31:15] | Maybe I should check out these work stations. | 也许我们该检查一下那些工作站 |
[31:17] | Look, there might be some intel. | 也许里面有需要的信息 |
[31:18] | We don’t have any time. | 我们没时间了 |
[31:19] | Such as how many of these creatures he created | 比如他制造了多少个那种生物 |
[31:20] | and if they have any weaknesses that we might be able to exploit. | 以及它们可能有什么弱点之类的 |
[31:24] | Alright. | 好的 |
[31:25] | Teyla, you stay with Rodney. | Teyla 你跟Rodney待在一起 |
[31:27] | Ronon and I are going after Michael. We’ll stay in touch on the radio. | 我和Ronon去追Michael 保持无线电联络 |
[31:29] | You can’t. | 不行 |
[31:30] | Shielded, remember? | 被屏蔽了 还记得不? |
[31:32] | Look, the energy spike – it fouls the radio communications as well. | 听着 这个能量干扰同时也会 破坏任何无线电通讯 |
[31:35] | Well, then, *un*shield it. Let’s go. | 那么解除这个屏蔽 我们走 |
[31:44] | You go that way, I’ll go the other. | 你走那边 我走这边 |
[31:46] | Oh, hey, wait. | 噢 等等 |
[31:47] | – Set your gun to stun. – What?! | – 把你的枪设为击昏档 – 什么? |
[31:49] | Yeah. We’re gonna need to question him. | 我们要问他话 |
[31:50] | No. No more talking, no more questioning. | 不 没什么好跟他谈的了 |
[31:52] | I’m gonna do what we should have done the first time we captured him. | 第一次抓到他 我就该杀了他的 |
[31:54] | Ronon, listen to me. | Ronon 听我说 |
[31:55] | No, *you* listen to *me*, John. | 不 你听我说 John |
[31:56] | This whole retrovirus thing was a mistake. | 整件逆转录酶病毒的事情就是个错误 |
[31:58] | I said it then | 我当时这么说 |
[31:59] | no-one listened to me. | 可就是没人听 |
[32:00] | It was a bad idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[32:02] | We had to try. | 我们必须试一下 |
[32:03] | – If it worked, we wouldn’t … – But it *didn’t* work. | – 如果有作用 我们就不用… – 可是没有作用 |
[32:06] | Admit it. | 认了吧 |
[32:08] | It just made things worse. | 只能让事情越来越糟 |
[32:11] | How long do you wanna keep paying for it? | 你还打算为此付出多少? |
[32:19] | It is *amazing* | 真难以置信 |
[32:20] | how much work he’s been able to get done in such a short amount of time. | 在如此短的时间内 他竟然做了 这么多事情 |
[32:23] | He’s quite the industrious little fella … | 真是一个勤奋的家伙… |
[32:25] | or Wraith … or … | 或者说是幽灵… |
[32:27] | whatever. What does he looks like now? | 他现在看起来怎么样? |
[32:28] | I mean, is he, is he full-on Wraith again? | 我是说 他又完全变成幽灵的样子了? |
[32:30] | Not quite. | 不全是 |
[32:31] | There are still human characteristics present in him. | 他身上还有很多人类的特征 |
[32:34] | No doubt it’s why I was confused when I first felt his presence. | 难怪我一开始感觉到他的时候 就觉得很奇怪 |
[32:38] | You’d think that the human side of him would temper his aggression a bit. | 你认为他身上作为人类的一面 可以让他稍微温和一点 |
[32:42] | Yes | 是的 |
[32:43] | because we humans aren’t aggressive at all. | 因为我们人类从来都不具有攻击性 |
[32:45] | Well, certainly less aggressive than, uh … | 好吧 攻击性当然要比它们更少一点… |
[32:47] | Oh, sarcasm. | 噢 你是在讽刺 |
[32:49] | Yeah. Nice. | 是的 说得很好 |
[32:51] | What Michael is doing right now must be stopped. | 一定要让Michael住手 |
[32:53] | He cannot be allowed to escape. He’s far too dangerous. | 不能让他逃走 他太危险了 |
[32:55] | You’re preaching to the choir, my dear. | 这一点我很清楚 |
[32:57] | But I understand his anger. | 可我能理解他的愤怒 |
[33:00] | His life has been destroyed. | 他的生活被毁了 |
[33:02] | He no longer has a home or a family. | 不再会有家以及家人 |
[33:04] | He had a family?! | 他还有家人? |
[33:05] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[33:07] | but I’ve often wondered what he left behind when he was captured by us. | 可我总是在想 在被我们抓住之后 他是不是还留下了什么 |
[33:11] | We know nothing of his past other than that he was a Wraith. | 除了知道自己是个幽灵 他对自己的过去一无所知 |
[33:14] | A very *smart* Wraith. | 一个非常聪明的幽灵 |
[33:16] | Perhaps he was a scientist. | 也许他曾经是名科学家 |
[33:18] | Huh. Sure. | 嗯 是啊 |
[33:19] | Probably. Why not? | 也许吧 |
[33:21] | One of their very best, I’d wager. | 它们最优秀的科学家之一 我敢打赌 |
[33:23] | Like you. | 就像你一样 |
[33:26] | Right. | 是啊 |
[33:28] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[33:29] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[33:30] | I think I’ve just figured out how to disable the E.M. interference that is causing the shielding. | 我想已经找到关掉导致屏蔽场的 电磁干扰了 |
[33:35] | Sheppard, you there? | Sheppard 在么? |
[33:36] | Hey, I’m here. | 嗨 我在 |
[33:38] | I got the shielding disabled. | 我关掉了屏蔽场 |
[33:40] | So I see. | 我知道了 |
[33:42] | Any luck finding Michael? | 找到Michael没有? |
[33:44] | No sign of him yet. | 还没有看到 |
[33:46] | Is that life signs detector working yet? | 生命探测器可以工作了么? |
[33:48] | Ooh, of course. | 哦 当然 |
[33:54] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天哪 |
[33:56] | What? | 怎么了? |
[33:58] | I am reading a *ton* of life signs near you. | 我看到在你附近有很多信号 |
[34:00] | Well, define “ton” … and define “near.” | “很多”到底有多少? “附近”到底有多近? |
[34:04] | Uh, a few dozen. I mean, they’re all bunched together. | 几十个 都在一起 |
[34:07] | Prisoners in a holding cell, maybe? | 也许是被关在一个房间里 |
[34:10] | Or worse. | 或者更糟 |
[34:27] | Whatever they are, | 不管它们在哪儿 |
[34:28] | someone just released them and they’re headed your way. | 有人刚把它们放了出来 正朝你那里而去 |
[34:31] | Oh, crap! | 噢 该死! |
[35:03] | Keep going, straight up the tunnel. | 继续走 在坑道正前方 |
[35:05] | Ronon should be coming around the corner towards you … | Ronon正要拐过拐角 朝你走来 |
[35:08] | now. | 现在 |
[35:12] | It’s not Ronon. | 不是Ronon |
[35:15] | It’s one of the bugs? | 是其中一只虫子? |
[35:17] | Michael. | 是Michael |
[35:24] | Colonel Sheppard. | Sheppard中校 |
[35:25] | No offence, but I was kinda hoping never to see you again. | 没有冒犯你的意思 不过没想到还能再见到你 |
[35:29] | I had hoped just the opposite. | 我所希望的正好相反 |
[35:31] | Well, then | 那么好吧 |
[35:33] | you’ve seen me. | 你见到我了 |
[35:35] | Now | 现在 |
[35:36] | say your goodbyes. | 说再见吧 |
[35:38] | But first, | 不过首先 |
[35:40] | give me the control crystals to the DHD. | 把DHD的控制水晶给我 |
[35:43] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样想 |
[35:45] | Or I can just kill you. | 否则我就杀了你 |
[35:46] | Unless I stun you first. | 除非在我把你击昏之前 |
[35:53] | As much as I’d like to sit around chatting … | 我很想跟你坐下来慢慢聊… |
[35:55] | Extraordinary, aren’t they? | 它们非常厉害 是不是? |
[35:59] | Your army of bug people? | 你的虫子军队? |
[36:01] | I thought you’d be impressed. | 我想已经给你留下深刻印象了 |
[36:03] | Not so much. | 一般般了 |
[36:04] | After all, I’m merely continuing the experiment your people began. | 我只是继续了由你们开始的试验 |
[36:09] | What then? | 然后呢? |
[36:10] | Take over the entire galaxy? | 占领整个星系? |
[36:12] | That’s a little too Doctor Evil if you ask me. | 如果是这样野心恐怕也太大了点吧? |
[36:15] | Sheppard, the creatures are closing in on you fast. | Sheppard 那些生物 正在以非常快的速度靠近你 |
[36:17] | You’d better get moving. | 你最好快跑 |
[36:19] | You and Teyla go to the Gate. We’ll meet you there. | 你和Teyla去星门那里 我们到那里会合 |
[36:21] | Alright. | 好的 |
[36:27] | Give me the control crystal. | 把控制水晶给我 |
[36:29] | I can’t do that, Colonel. | 办不到 中校 |
[36:33] | Just so we’re clear | 那么我们已经说清楚了 |
[36:35] | I have no problem killing you. | 我完全有理由杀了你 |
[36:47] | And I have no problem with dying, | 那我也完全有理由受死 |
[36:50] | because even if you kill me right now, | 因为如果你现在杀了我 |
[36:55] | I’ll die knowing that you and your team did not get off this planet alive. | 你和你的队员们也不可能活着 离开这个星球 |
[37:18] | Go! | 快走! |
[37:21] | Rope climbing’s the reason I got bronze instead of silver | 正是由于爬绳项目拖了后腿 |
[37:23] | in the ParticipACTION programme. | 我在”参与行动计划”中只获得了铜牌 还不是银牌 |
[37:25] | What?! | 什么? |
[37:28] | Hurry! They’re coming! | 快点! 它们来了! |
[37:46] | This is messed up. | 这简直是一团糟 |
[37:52] | This must be where they got up. | 它们一定是从这里上去的 |
[37:54] | What? | 什么? |
[37:55] | Air shafts. | 通风管道 |
[37:56] | It’s about *time* we used `em. | 是时候使用它们了 |
[38:23] | Michael’s. | 是Michael的 |
[38:24] | No doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[38:25] | Are you thinkin’ what I’m thinkin’? | 知道我是怎么想的么? |
[38:27] | I fly it; | 我去开它 |
[38:28] | pick you, Rodney and Teyla up; | 然后把你, Rodney和Teyla传送上去 |
[38:29] | we use the Dart’s DHD to dial the Gate. | 然后我们用Dart飞船上的DHD拨号星门 |
[38:32] | I was thinking, “Blow it up,” | 我本来是在想 “把它炸掉” |
[38:33] | but your idea’s better. | 可你的主意更好 |
[38:35] | Get movin’. | 行动吧 |
[39:04] | Sheppard! Sheppard! | |
[39:25] | Wait! | 等等! |
[39:25] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[39:26] | Life signs up ahead. | 前面有生命信号 |
[39:27] | Colonel Sheppard? Ronon? | Sheppard中校? Ronon? |
[39:29] | Doesn’t sound like it. | 听起来不像 |
[39:34] | Life signs behind us, too. | 后面也有生命信号 |
[39:36] | It’s closing in fast. Oh boy! | 正在飞快接近 噢 天哪! |
[39:40] | We’re surrounded. | 我们被包围了 |
[40:11] | Incoming wormhole. | 有虫动连接 |
[40:15] | Colonel Sheppard’s IDC. | Sheppard中校的身份识别码 |
[40:17] | Lower the shield. | 放下护盾 |
[40:28] | Are you alright? | 你们没事吧? |
[40:29] | Where are the marines? | 海军陆战队员们呢? |
[40:31] | Didn’t make it. | 都死了 |
[40:32] | What?! | 什么? |
[40:33] | We barely made it ourselves. | 我们自己都差点送命 |
[40:34] | We had to commandeer a Wraith Dart just to dial out. | 最后抢了一艘Dart飞船 才可以拨号出来 |
[40:37] | We ditched it on another planet. | 我们把它停到另外一个星球上了 |
[40:38] | Didn’t wanna risk damaging the Control Room. | 不想冒险毁掉控制室 |
[40:40] | Daedalus can pick it up later. | Daedalus稍后会去载上它 |
[40:42] | What happened to the Taranans? | Taranan人怎么样了? |
[40:44] | They’re dead | 都死了 |
[40:45] | all of them. | 所有人 |
[40:48] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[40:48] | Lieutenant Negley sent a message saying | Negley中尉发了条消息过来说 |
[40:50] | they’d just relocated to a new settlement. | 他们换了个定居点 |
[40:52] | No. | 不 |
[40:52] | It was Michael. | 那是Michael |
[40:53] | He sent the transmission. | 是他发的消息 |
[40:55] | He’s the one that killed the Taranans. | 也是他杀死了Taranan人 |
[40:56] | Michael? Michael?! | |
[40:57] | We’ll tell you about it in a minute, | 稍后再跟你解释 |
[40:59] | but first, is the Daedalus here yet? | 不过先问一句 Daedalus号在这里么? |
[41:00] | It’s still a few days out. Why? | 几天后才能到 怎么了? |
[41:02] | We’re gonna need it to make another stop on the way. | 我们需要它在途中停留一下 |
[41:05] | OK. | 好的 |
[41:22] | Elizabeth? Elizabeth? | |
[41:23] | I just came from McKay’s lab. | 刚刚去了McKay的实验室 |
[41:25] | He’s been examining the research he was able to upload from Michael’s experiment. | 他在研究从Michael那里下载的 试验数据 |
[41:29] | Has he been able to determine just how many more of those creatures Michael was able to create? | 有没有弄清楚Michael制造了 多少个那种生物? |
[41:34] | Well, not an exact figure, no, but Rodney believes it’s well into the hundreds. | 具体数字很难说 不过Rodney相信 起码有几百只 |
[41:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:39] | And it appears Michael has similar labs | 而且 很有可能Michael至少 在三个星球上 |
[41:42] | on at least three different planets. | 拥有类似的试验室 |
[41:45] | It is amazing how quickly he has been able to incorporate our science into his. | 真难以相信 他这么快就把我们的科学 融入到他自己的研究中去了 |
[41:52] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[41:53] | Michael found out about the Taranan settlement | Michael是从我们被幽灵黑去的 数据库中 |
[41:56] | through information the Wraith hacked from our database | 找到Taranan人的定居点的 |
[41:58] | during our brief alliance with them last year. | 就是去年跟它们短暂合作的那次 |
[42:03] | We led Michael straight to them. | 是我们将Michael引过去的 |
[42:17] | Colonel Caldwell just radioed. | Caldwell上校刚才通过无线电 告诉我们 |
[42:18] | They did a full sweep of the planet. | 他们仔细搜索了整个星球 |
[42:20] | No life signs. | 没有发现生命信号 |
[42:22] | They searched the settlement: no Michael, no creatures. | 他们搜查了那个定居点 没有发现Michael 也没有发现那种生物 |
[42:25] | He already dialled out. | 他已经通过星门转移了 |
[42:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:29] | We got the control crystal back in the DHD. | 我们发现DHD上的控制水晶还原了 |
[42:31] | Rodney’s trying to figure out the last address dialled but | Rodney正试图找出拨出的 最后一个地址 |
[42:34] | you know how long that takes. | 可你知道这要很长时间 |
[42:36] | I’m sure Michael immediately dialled elsewhere | 可以肯定Michael首先拨号去了 一个其它的地方 |
[42:38] | to cover his tracks. | 以掩盖他的行踪 |
[42:39] | You can count on that. | 毋庸置疑 |
[42:41] | We *need* to find him. | 我们要找到他 |
[42:43] | He’s *already* too dangerous. | 他太危险了 |
[42:45] | And I’m sure we’re number one on his hit list. | 我可以肯定我们是他的 头号攻击目标 |