时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You have some Wraith DNA | 你身上有幽灵的DNA |
[00:07] | My father told people it was a gift | 我的父亲告诉人们 这是种天赋 |
[00:09] | I could help my people by warning them of the Wraith’s approach. | 我可以帮助我的人民预警幽灵的到来 |
[00:12] | No matter how many Wraith ships be destroied | 不管摧毁了多少幽灵飞船 |
[00:14] | more can come here. | 总有更多飞来 |
[00:15] | You’re saying you think Teyla might be able to… | 你是说你认为Teyla可能可以… |
[00:16] | tap into this Wraith psychic network? | 接入到幽灵的精神网络? |
[00:19] | If she can | 如果她可以的话 |
[00:20] | we’ll be able to gather all the intel we ever needed about them. | 我们就能够收集到 所有我们需要的关于它们的内部信息 |
[00:23] | I would not even consider asking you to do this | 假如这不会给我们 带来一些重要信息的话 |
[00:25] | if I didn’t think it could potentially provide us with some vital information. | 我不会要求你这样做的 |
[00:29] | Dr. Beckett will remain on hand at all times to monitor your physiology. | Beckett博士将会一直守在旁边 监视你的身体状况 |
[00:33] | I am on a ship. | 我在一艘飞船上 |
[00:39] | You are all so pathetic. | 你们这群可怜虫 |
[01:07] | Um … shotgun … is it? | 嗯… 猎枪… 是不是? |
[01:09] | Oh, come on. | 噢 拜托 |
[01:13] | I don’t know why I have to do this. | 真不知道我为什么要这么做 |
[01:24] | What? | 什么? |
[01:26] | Nobody said anything. | 没人说话啊 |
[01:27] | You don’t *have* to, do you? | 你没必要这么说 不是么? |
[01:29] | Look, it’s not *my* fault | 听着 这不是我的错 |
[01:30] | things are hard to find on the bottom of the ocean. | 在海底找东西本来就很难 |
[01:32] | Rodney, you said you knew where it was. | Rodney 你说过知道它在那儿的 |
[01:34] | I *said* I knew its last known location. | 我只说过 知道它最后一次出现的位置 |
[01:36] | It is a *mobile* drilling station, remember? | 这是个可以移动的钻探平台 记得不? |
[01:39] | Obviously that’s gonna take a few hours. | 找到它 显然需要好几个小时 |
[01:41] | If we don’t find it soon, this is gonna be *your* last known location. | 要是不能尽快找到 就要把你留在这儿了 |
[01:44] | Oh, zing! | 噢 别逼我 |
[01:45] | OK, kids. | 好了 孩子们 |
[01:46] | Do I have to pull this thing over? | 我是不是该掉头回去? |
[01:49] | It’s hard enough being in this damned thing for hours without listening to you guys. | 在这该死的飞船里呆了几个小时了 你们一会儿也不让人安静一下 |
[01:53] | Actually, Doctor McKay has managed to narrow the search field to a remarkably small area. | 实际上 McKay博士已经把搜索范围 缩小到一片很小的区域了 |
[01:57] | finally! The voice of reason! | 终于听到了个理性的声音! |
[01:59] | Thank you, Doctor … um … | 谢谢 嗯… |
[02:01] | Graydon Graydon. | |
[02:01] | Yes, yes, of course. Well, welcome to the team. | 是的 是的 当然 欢迎加入 |
[02:04] | Uh, I’ve been here almost eight months. | 我到这里差不多8个月了 |
[02:07] | Really? | 真的么? |
[02:09] | Oh. | 哦 |
[02:11] | It’s been that long, has it? | 已经这么久了? |
[02:12] | Time certainly flies. | 时光飞逝啊 |
[02:14] | Of course, not sitting in a Jumper | 当然 平常又没有坐在Jumper里 |
[02:16] | looking for a needle in a haystack. | 海底捞针 |
[02:17] | You know what? Shut up! | 好了 闭嘴! |
[02:18] | You know what? *You* shut up, OK? | 好了 你给我闭嘴 好么? |
[02:20] | Hey! I don’t hear Grayson complaining! | 嘿!我可没听到Grayson抱怨什么! |
[02:22] | Uh, it’s Graydon, with a ‘d’. | 是Graydon 中间是’D’ |
[02:24] | What? | 什么? |
[02:25] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[02:26] | It’s my name. | 这是我的名字 |
[02:29] | No-no-no, ’cause I could have sworn that | 不不不 我可以发誓 |
[02:30] | the guy I wanted from your department was called Grayson, | 我从你那个部门要的人叫Grayson |
[02:32] | ’cause I remember thinking Dick Grayson, Bruce Wayne’s ward. | 因为我记得Dick Grayson Bruce Wayne演蝙蝠侠的时候他演罗宾 |
[02:36] | Well, it’s Graydon. | 我叫Graydon |
[02:40] | Perhaps that means I hired the wrong guy. | 也许我找错了人 |
[02:43] | Well, still glad you came? | “不过还是很高兴你能来?” |
[02:47] | Oh, sorry. I was preoccupied thinking about the geothermal drilling platform. | 抱歉 刚才我的全部精力都放在 那个地热钻探平台上了 |
[02:52] | Shouldn’t take us much longer. | 用不了多久了 |
[02:54] | We just passed the thermal layer | 我们刚刚穿过温度边界层 |
[02:56] | and I’m getting some readings a couple of hundred feet ahead. | 探测到前方数百英尺处有些读数 |
[02:59] | If we did manage to find an alternate and potentially limitless power supply | 如果我们真的找到了 一个取之不尽的替代能源 |
[03:02] | that would make even this insufferably long search seem worthwhile. | 忍受一下这次漫长的搜索行动 还是很值得的 |
[03:09] | OK, kids, we’re here. | 好了 伙计们 找到了 |
[03:13] | Well, hopefully it won’t take too much | 希望重新开启这个平台 |
[03:16] | longer to power up the station. | 不需要太久 |
[03:30] | That wasn’t so hard. | 看来不是很难 |
[03:32] | Now all I’ve gotta do is dock this thing | 我现在要做的就是停好飞船 |
[03:34] | and we can find out what this place is all about. | 然后我们可以好好研究一下这个地方 |
[05:01] | All systems are online | 所有系统都已启动 |
[05:03] | and functioning at full capacity. | 正在全速运转 |
[05:05] | You mean we’re generating power already? | 你是说我们已经在输出能量了? |
[05:07] | Well … | 好吧 |
[05:07] | no. No-no, but we probably could if we wanted to. | 不 还没有 不过只要我们想要 随时可以开始 |
[05:10] | No, slow down. | 不 慢慢来 |
[05:11] | The Ancients abandoned this project for a reason. | 古人放弃这个项目肯定是有原因的 |
[05:13] | Let’s try to find out what that reason might be | 在我们开始从钻探这个星球的地壳之前 |
[05:15] | *before* we start drilling into the planet’s crust. | 最好先搞清楚这个原因 |
[05:17] | Yes, well, fair enough. | 是的 当然 |
[05:36] | Have we not been down this hallway before? | 我们以前不是走过这条路么? |
[05:38] | Every corridor looks the same. | 所有的走廊看起来都差不多 |
[05:40] | Don’t worry. I have an uncanny sense of direction. | 别担心 我的方向感很好 |
[05:43] | I think she’s right. | 我想她是对的 |
[05:44] | We’ve been down this way before. | 我们以前走过这条路 |
[05:45] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[05:46] | We took a left, and a left, and then a right. | 我们刚才左转 左转 然后右转 |
[05:49] | Hey, look, all I’m saying is … | 嘿 听着 我想说的是… |
[05:53] | What? | 怎么了? |
[05:54] | I am sensing a Wraith presence nearby. | 我感觉到附近有幽灵 |
[05:58] | Are you sure? | 确定? |
[05:59] | We’re pretty deep underwater. | 我们在海底深处 |
[06:02] | I cannot be certain, | 我不敢肯定 |
[06:04] | but I believe it is onboard the drilling platform. | 可我相信它就在这个钻探平台上 |
[06:12] | This is Sheppard. | 我是Sheppard |
[06:14] | Everyone drop what you’re doing; get back to the Control Room immediately. | 所有人放下手头的工作 马上到控制室集合 |
[06:18] | We did a complete life signs scan. | 我们已经做过了彻底扫瞄 |
[06:21] | It’s the first thing we did when we stepped aboard this station. | 这是我们登上这个平台后 所做的第一件事 |
[06:23] | Look, I promise you, there is nobody here but us. | 我向你保证 这里除了我们 没有其他人 |
[06:26] | I know, Rodney, | 我知道 Rodney |
[06:28] | but I am sensing it even closer now. | 可我现在感觉它越来越近了 |
[06:29] | Well, maybe it’s the pressure. | 也许是因为压力的缘故 |
[06:31] | It’s been known to do things to the mind. | 有证据证明 这对人的意识 的确会造成影响 |
[06:32] | Just humour me and check again. | 别开玩笑 再检查一次 |
[06:42] | There. | 瞧 |
[06:43] | All of these life signs have been accounted for. | 所有的生命信号都在这里 |
[06:46] | Humoured? | 好笑么? |
[06:48] | Wraith don’t show up on life signs detectors if they’re hibernating. | 如果幽灵处于休眠状态 那生命探测器上就没有信号 |
[06:52] | I know what I am sensing. | 我很清楚自己感觉到的是什么 |
[06:53] | There is no Wraith here! I’m telling you! | 这里没有幽灵!我已经说过了! |
[06:55] | Has your sense ever been wrong? | 你的感觉有没有出错的时候? |
[06:56] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[06:58] | And I cannot shake this feeling. | 现在这种感觉一直存在 |
[07:00] | I trust her. | 我相信她 |
[07:01] | As opposed to irrefutable fact? | 事实不容争辩 |
[07:02] | Your machines don’t know everything. | 你的机器并不能知道一切 |
[07:04] | I never said that they did. | 我从来没有说过它们可以 |
[07:05] | There is a way for me to be sure. | 我有种办法可以确定 |
[07:07] | If I can reach out with my mind and establish a link … | 如果我可以通过自己的意识 跟它们建立精神连接… |
[07:10] | That’s a little reckless, don’t you think? | 这样做是不是有点不计后果? |
[07:12] | If there is no Wraith, then there will be no mind for me to link with | 如果没有幽灵 那也就建立不了 精神连接 |
[07:15] | and therefore no risk. | 因此也没有什么风险 |
[07:17] | But if there *is* a Wraith nearby … | 可如果附近的确有幽灵… |
[07:19] | … we need to know. | 我们就需要知道 |
[07:27] | I am ready. | 我准备好了 |
[07:28] | You sure? | 确定? |
[07:30] | The briefest contact will determine whether or not I’m right. | 短暂的连接一下 这样就可以判断 我到底是不是对的 |
[07:33] | That’s all we need, so don’t stick around any longer. | 短暂的尝试一下就可以了 不要陷得太深 |
[07:36] | And we will bring you out of it at the first sign of trouble. | 如果出现任何异常的迹象 我们就把你唤醒 |
[07:43] | Just to be sure … | 再确认一下… |
[07:44] | It’s already set to stun. | 已经设置在击昏档上了 |
[07:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:28] | Teyla? Teyla? | |
[08:35] | I was mistaken. | 我错了 |
[08:38] | There’s nothing there. | 周围没有幽灵 |
[08:40] | Well, that’s *good*. | 这就好 |
[08:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:44] | No reason to be sorry. | 没必要道歉 |
[08:46] | Perhaps it *was* the effect of the pressure at this depth. | 也许的确是因为处于水下深处 所造成的压力 |
[08:50] | Well, if you’ve ever seen “The Abyss,” pressure can make you nuts. | 如果你看过《深渊》这部片子 就知道压力的确可以让人发疯 |
[08:54] | Not that I think you’re nuts. | 我不是说你疯了 |
[08:56] | It’s alright, John. | 没事 John |
[08:58] | I am relieved. | 现在轻松了 |
[08:59] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[09:01] | Well, we have a lot of exploring to do. | 我们还有很多地方要去探索 |
[09:03] | “We”? | “我们”? |
[09:04] | Until Rodney delivers the preliminary status report, | 在Rodney提交初步状态报告之前 |
[09:07] | I’m all yours. Put me to work, Colonel. | 我跟你们一起行动 下命令吧 中校 |
[09:10] | Alright, let’s make up some time. Break into teams. | 好吧 为了充分利用时间 我们要分头行动 |
[09:12] | Ronon, you’re with Teyla. Elizabeth, you’re with me – | Ronon 你跟Teyla一组 Elizabeth 你跟我一组 |
[09:15] | or I’m with you, however you wanna put it. | 或者我跟你一起 随便你怎么说吧 |
[09:17] | Either [ee-ther] way … | 不管怎么说 |
[09:18] | or either [eye-ther] way. | 随便怎么说 |
[09:27] | That was weird. | 真奇怪 |
[09:29] | Well, we *are* at the very bottom of the ocean. | 我们正位于海底 |
[09:33] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[09:34] | Teyla’s just experiencing the effects of the pressure. | Teyla刚才是受到了压力的影响 |
[09:37] | Hopefully not as bad as that guy in “The Abyss.” | 但愿还没有到 《深渊》里那个家伙的程度 |
[09:41] | This place is big, huh? | 这个地方很大 啊哈? |
[09:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[09:50] | Nothing. Why? | 没什么 怎么? |
[09:52] | You just haven’t said a word. | 刚才怎么不说话 |
[09:54] | Have I not? | 我没说么? |
[09:56] | No. | 没有 |
[09:58] | Has my silence made you uncomfortable? | 我不说话是不是让你觉得不太舒服 |
[10:02] | No. | 没有 |
[10:06] | Your friendship is very important to me. | 对我来说 你是个非常重要的朋友 |
[10:10] | I would hate to do anything that made you … | 即便是放弃一切 我也不会让你… |
[10:13] | … uncomfortable. | 不舒服 |
[10:16] | OK OK | |
[10:16] | well… good | 好了… 没事 |
[11:02] | Rodney Rodney | |
[11:03] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[11:04] | What do you mean, what’s going on? | 什么意思? |
[11:06] | We just lost the lights. | 我们这里的灯灭了 |
[11:07] | What? | 什么? |
[11:15] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[11:16] | Yes, we can see that! | 是啊 我们可以看到 |
[11:18] | We just lost power to forty percent of the station. | 我们失去了平台40%的能量供应 |
[11:20] | Sensors are currently offline. | 传感器都离线了 |
[11:22] | Zelenka, what are you doing? | Zelenka 你在干什么? |
[11:23] | Uh, what do you mean, what am I doing? | 什么意思? |
[11:25] | Have you lost power where you are? | 你那里停电没有? |
[11:27] | No. | 没有 |
[11:28] | Have you? | 你那儿呢? |
[11:29] | No. | 没有 |
[11:30] | *We* have. | 我们这里停了 |
[11:32] | I wanna know what’s going on. | 我想知道是怎么回事 |
[11:33] | You know, this station *has* been lying idle down here for a few millennia. | 这个平台在水下保持休眠状态 数千年了 |
[11:36] | We’re bound to blow a few fuses. | 我们可能烧掉了几个保险 |
[11:38] | Look, I’ll have power back online in a minute. Just hang tight. | 听着 我马上就恢复电力 稍等 |
[11:43] | Ronon,Teyla? Ronon, Teyla? | |
[11:45] | Report your position. | 报告你们的位置 |
[11:51] | Ronon, Teyla? Come in. | Ronon,Teyla?回话 |
[12:02] | Ronon Ronon | |
[12:03] | Teyla Teyla | |
[12:09] | Rodney, we’ve lost contact with Ronon and Teyla. | Rodney 我们联系不到Ronon和Teyla |
[12:12] | You know their position? | 你知道他们的位置么? |
[12:13] | No, negative. | 不知道 |
[12:14] | Internal sensors are out, but I have determined the location where the power went down. | 内部传感器不工作了 可在停电之前 我探测到了他们的位置 |
[12:17] | It’s an auxiliary control area, search grid six. | 那里是辅助控制区 去检查一下6号区域 |
[12:20] | It’s the deck that Ronon and Teyla were exploring. | Ronon和Teyla正在探索那层甲板 |
[12:24] | We’ll meet you there. | 我们到那儿去见你 |
[12:25] | OK Davidson OK. Davidson. | |
[12:27] | It’s, uh, Dickenson, sir. | 是Dickenson 长官 |
[12:28] | Yeah, well, I was in the ballpark. Just give me a break here. | 好吧 都差不多 不用跟我纠缠了 |
[12:30] | Look, get back to the Jumper – | 听着 回到Jumper飞船那里 |
[12:31] | see if you can use its sensors to determine the location of our people within the drilling platform. | 看能不能用上面的传感器 探测这个钻探平台上人的位置 |
[12:35] | Sir. | 遵命 |
[12:36] | Gray*DON*, you go with him. | Graydon 跟他一起去 |
[12:58] | There you are. | 是你们啊 |
[13:20] | Weapons fire. | 枪声 |
[13:21] | Nine mil. This way. | 9毫米口径手枪 这边 |
[13:23] | Oh, yes. Let’s race *towards* the gunfire! | 噢 是的 去枪声那边 |
[14:01] | Ronon, Teyla, come in. | Ronon,Teyla 回话 |
[14:13] | Are you alright? | 你没事吧? |
[14:15] | No! | 不! |
[14:16] | Did you see who attacked you? | 看到是谁在攻击你么? |
[14:18] | Yeah, it was Teyla. | 是Teyla |
[14:19] | What?! Why? | 什么?为什么? |
[14:21] | OK, until we know what’s going on, | OK 在我们搞清楚事情的缘由之前 |
[14:23] | I’d like everyone in one place. | 所有人要呆在一起 |
[14:37] | This is Zelenka. | 我是Zelenka |
[14:38] | Someone has just activated emergency forcefields throughout the station. | 有人打开了平台中的紧急力场 |
[14:41] | Can you make it back to the Control Room? | 你可以回控制室那里么? |
[14:43] | Yes, I think so. | 我想可以 |
[14:44] | Do it. | 快去吧 |
[14:45] | That doesn’t make any sense. What’s she doing? | 没有道理 她想干什么? |
[14:46] | You and Elizabeth go back to the Control Room. | 你和Elizabeth回控制室 |
[14:48] | Ronon and I are gonna check up on Teyla. | 我和Ronon去找Teyla |
[14:51] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[14:52] | No kidding! | 肯定了! |
[15:20] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[15:24] | John John. | |
[15:29] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[15:32] | I do not know. | 不知道 |
[15:40] | Rodney, what’s the status? | Rodney 情况怎样? |
[15:41] | As far from the “quo” as it gets. | 情况比预想的还糟 |
[15:43] | Look, Teyla didn’t just shut down several key systems; | Teyla不仅关闭了几个关键系统 |
[15:45] | she scrambled the existing operating codes. | 同时还搞乱了现有的运行程序 |
[15:48] | This is going to take a while. | 需要一段时间才能恢复 |
[15:51] | Can we contact Atlantis? | 可以联系Atlantis么? |
[15:52] | The station’s communication system is just gone. | 这个平台的通讯系统已经不工作了 |
[15:54] | I can’t even patch it. She’s blown the control crystals – | 我甚至都修不好了 她把控制水晶打碎了 |
[15:56] | *and* shut down half the power to the station | 同时还切断了平台一般的电力 |
[15:58] | *and* set up a series of emergency forcefields. | 同时还设置了一系列力场 |
[16:00] | To what purpose? | 到底是为什么? |
[16:02] | This is Sheppard. | 我是Sheppard |
[16:03] | We’ve got Teyla. | 找到Teyla了 |
[16:05] | And? | 还有呢? |
[16:07] | And nothin’. | 什么也没有 |
[16:08] | She has no memory of anything that happened the last hour. | 她想不起刚才一个小时 所发生的任何事情 |
[16:11] | We’re on our way to Crew Quarters. | 我们正前往生活区 |
[16:13] | I’ll meet you there. | 我到那里去等你 |
[16:14] | OK, let’s forget about restoring the station to its former glory. | 好吧 暂时先不要想 把平台恢复到以前的状态 |
[16:17] | Concentrate your efforts on internal sensors | 先集中精力恢复内部传感器 |
[16:19] | and disabling the forcefields that are cutting us off from the Jumper. | 还有关掉那些 通往Jumper路上的力场 |
[16:31] | Elizabeth, I’m so sorry. | Elizabeth 我很抱歉 |
[16:33] | Don’t worry about that. | 别担心 |
[16:34] | How are you feeling now? | 现在感觉怎么样? |
[16:36] | I’m fine | 很好 |
[16:37] | but to hear of the damage I caused | 可是听到那些由我所造成的破坏 |
[16:39] | and yet to have no memory of my actions … | 以及想不起来我曾经做了什么… |
[16:42] | Just tell us what you *do* remember. | 告诉我们你想得起来的部分 |
[16:46] | I was attempting to seek out the Wraith presence with my mind | 我当时正试图通过意识搜索幽灵 |
[16:49] | and then … | 接着… |
[16:51] | There *is* a Wraith? | 真的有幽灵? |
[16:54] | The most powerful mind I have ever encountered. | 是我所碰到的最强大的意识 |
[16:59] | I tried to shut her out … | 我试图把她抵挡在外 |
[17:01] | *Her*? | 她? |
[17:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:05] | I believe this Wraith is a Queen. | 我相信这个幽灵是个女王 |
[17:07] | I *hate* Queens. | 我讨厌女王 |
[17:09] | In that brief moment, I sensed great power | 在那一刻 我感觉到巨大的力量 |
[17:14] | the experiences of many centuries | 以及上千年的记忆 |
[17:17] | hunger … | 饥饿… |
[17:19] | and then nothing | 然后是虚无 |
[17:24] | My next memory is of Colonel Sheppard and Ronon aiming their weapons towards me. | 接下来就是Sheppard中校 和Ronon用枪指着我 |
[17:27] | So there *is* a Wraith aboard the drilling platform. | 这么说的确有一个幽灵在钻探平台上 |
[17:30] | If that were the case | 如果是这样 |
[17:32] | why’d she use Teyla to do all that damage | 为什么要利用Teyla来造成破坏 |
[17:34] | and why didn’t the life signs detector pick up a signal? | 为什么生命探测器没有监测到信号? |
[17:37] | Doesn’t matter. | 不要紧 |
[17:38] | If she’s here | 如果她在这里 |
[17:39] | – I’ll find her. – *We’ll* find her. | ﹣我会找到的 ﹣我们会找到的 |
[17:41] | I would like to help. | 我愿意帮忙 |
[17:47] | I’m sorry, Teyla, | 抱歉 Teyla |
[17:49] | – but until we can determine exactly what … – Yes, of course. | ﹣可在我们完全弄清楚真相以前… ﹣是的 当然 |
[17:53] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[18:00] | Dickenson Dickenson | |
[18:01] | Any progress on disabling those forcefields? | 关掉力场进行得怎么样了? |
[18:04] | I’m getting indications that some of them are going up and down. | 我检测到有一些正在关关停停 |
[18:07] | We could really use the Jumper’s sensors. | 我们也许真的可以利用 Jumper上的传感器 |
[18:09] | I’m doing my best, sir. | 我在尽力 长官 |
[18:12] | One of these days I’m just going to call him Doctor McCoy. | 有的时候我真想叫他McCoy博士 |
[18:14] | I’d love to be there for that! | 我也很想 |
[18:15] | Well, the next time he calls me Grayson … | 下次他叫我Grayson的时候… |
[18:18] | Actually, I know a Grayson. | 事实上 我认识一个Grayson |
[18:21] | There really *is* a Grayson? | 真的有一个Grayson? |
[18:22] | Yeah. He’s a damned good scientist, too. | 是的 他也是位优秀的科学家 |
[18:25] | I’m surprised McKay didn’t hire him. | 真奇怪McKay为什么没有叫他来 |
[18:31] | Did you do that? | 是你干的么? |
[18:32] | I don’t know | 不知道 |
[18:34] | but I’m happy to take credit for it. | 可我希望知道是怎么回事 |
[18:36] | Check it out. | 去检查一下 |
[18:37] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[19:11] | I don’t understand. | 无法理解 |
[19:12] | What could the Wraith possibly want with an Ancient drilling platform? | 幽灵到古人的钻探平台上 来想干什么? |
[19:15] | For that matter, how did they even get here? | 还有 它们是怎么上来的? |
[19:16] | Maybe on a ship nearby. | 也许附近有一艘飞船 |
[19:19] | Underwater? | 在水下? |
[19:20] | who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[19:20] | Teyla’s spidey-sense works for miles. | Teyla感应能力的探测范围远着呢 |
[19:22] | Look, are the external sensors up and running? | 外部探测器可以工作了么? |
[19:24] | Uh, yes, they’re operational, | 是的 可以了 |
[19:25] | but they’re designed to scan the ocean floor. | 可它们设计是用来探测海底的 |
[19:27] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[19:28] | Coleman Coleman | |
[19:29] | take a look at the drilling platform’s external sensors | 去看看钻探平台的外部探测器 |
[19:31] | see what you turn up. | 看看能发现什么 |
[19:32] | What am I looking for? | 要我去找什么东西? |
[19:33] | Anything. | 任何东西 |
[19:38] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何? |
[19:41] | I have never been more ashamed. | 我从来没觉得这么惭愧过 |
[19:43] | Oh, you can’t blame yourself. | 噢 你没必要自责 |
[19:45] | I should have been more careful. | 我本该更加小心点的 |
[19:49] | A Wraith Queen’s mind is extremely powerful, Teyla. | 幽灵女王的意识是非常强大的 Teyla |
[19:52] | – You know that better than I do. – Still | ﹣你比我更清楚这一点 ﹣不过 |
[19:55] | if my actions while under her control result in people getting hurt … | 如果我在她的控制下伤害了别人… |
[20:02] | If you hadn’t done what you did, | 如果你不这样做 |
[20:06] | who knows *what* could have happened? | 谁知道会发生什么呢? |
[20:11] | At least now we *know* what we’re dealing with. | 至少现在我们知道对手是谁了 |
[20:14] | If anything, I should thank you. | 不管怎样 还是要谢谢你 |
[20:16] | I *certainly* don’t blame you. | 我当然不会责怪你 |
[20:19] | I would like to help them find her. | 我想帮忙找到她 |
[20:21] | Teyla … Teyla … | |
[20:22] | There is no risk. | 没什么风险的 |
[20:22] | I don’t *know* that. | 我不理解 |
[20:26] | Unless you suspect I am still under her control even now. | 除非你认为我现在仍然 在她的控制之下 |
[20:31] | Would I be alone with you if I did? | 如果这样 我还会单独跟你呆在一起么? |
[20:36] | Then you think I am somehow vulnerable to her. | 那你是觉得 我在她的面前不堪一击 |
[20:42] | I think it is best to keep you away from her for the moment, yes. | 我觉得现在你最好还是 跟她保持距离 |
[20:46] | Look, I don’t fully understand this capability you have of linking with a Wraith mind | 我对你的这种能力还不是非常了解 |
[20:51] | but if it’s even remotely possible that … | 可万一要是… |
[20:53] | She was only able to control me | 我被她控制仅仅是因为 |
[20:55] | because I opened my mind to her. | 我没有采取任何防备 |
[21:03] | If I choose to do so again, | 如果让我再试一次 |
[21:06] | I will be ready. | 我一定会准备好 |
[21:08] | Teyla, I know you wanna help. | Teyla 我知道你很想帮忙 |
[21:10] | I do. | 是的 |
[21:12] | The best way for you to do that | 那最好的办法就是 |
[21:13] | is allow Ronon and Colonel Sheppard to find her. | 让Ronon和Sheppard去找她 |
[21:20] | As you wish. | 好吧 |
[21:52] | It’s about time. | 来得正好 |
[21:53] | I was beginning to think you’d gotten lost. | 我还以为你迷路了呢 |
[21:56] | Listen, did you manage to, uh … | 听着 你有没有 嗯… |
[22:04] | Colonel Sheppard! | Sheppard中校! |
[22:07] | If you can hear me, please … | 如果你可以听到 请… |
[22:10] | Help me! | 救命! |
[22:12] | Who am I talking to? | 是谁在叫我? |
[22:15] | What’s your location? | 你在哪里? |
[22:18] | McKay McKay. | |
[22:19] | Do you have any men unaccounted for? | 你有没有派人出去? |
[22:21] | Two guys I just sent back to the Jumper. | 派了两个人去了Jumper飞船那里 |
[22:23] | I think they’re in trouble. Can you get those forcefields down? | 我想他们有麻烦了 你能不能关掉这些力场? |
[22:28] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在忙这个呢 |
[22:33] | The Wraith presence is even stronger than before. | 幽灵的存在感觉比以前更强烈了 |
[22:35] | She is aboard this station. You must warn them. | 她已经上了这个平台 你必须提醒他们 |
[22:38] | Colonel Sheppard | Sheppard中校 |
[22:39] | Teyla’s certain the Wraith is aboard the station. | Teyla可以肯定幽灵已经上了平台 |
[22:42] | Understood. | 明白 |
[22:44] | Ronon, I’m headin’ back to the Jumper. Meet me there. | Ronon 我正赶回Jumper飞船 到那儿去跟我碰头 |
[22:47] | I’m on my way. | 就来 |
[22:51] | Sheppard! Sheppard! | |
[22:52] | Help me! Please! | 救救我! |
[22:56] | McKay! McKay! | |
[23:03] | McKay! McKay! | |
[23:05] | Yeah-yeah-yeah. Almost there. | 是是 快了! |
[23:07] | I can only do one at a time. | 我只能一步步来 |
[23:16] | The Jumper’s sensors should be able to locate them. | Jumper上的传感器应该可以定位他们 |
[23:33] | Graydon? Graydon? | |
[23:46] | Graydon’s dead. | Graydon死了 |
[23:48] | Fed upon. | 被取食了 |
[23:50] | What about Dickenson? | Dickenson呢? |
[23:51] | No sign of him yet. | 没看到他 |
[23:54] | Let’s see if we can find him using the, uh … | 我们能不能用… |
[24:00] | Sheppard? Sheppard? | |
[24:03] | Sheppard, come in. | Sheppard 回话 |
[24:15] | You are Sheppard. | 你就是Sheppard |
[24:17] | The one who can fly this ship. | 可以驾驶这艘飞船的人 |
[24:21] | You will return me to the surface. | 把我带到海面上去 |
[24:25] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[24:31] | Sheppard, this is McKay. What’ve you got? | Sheppard 我是McKay 你发现了什么? |
[24:35] | Sheppard, can you hear me? | Sheppard 能听到么? |
[24:42] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了? |
[24:48] | You will fly me to the Stargate | 你要带我去星门那里 |
[24:51] | and return me to my people. | 然后送我回同类那里 |
[25:05] | Sheppard, this is McKay. *Please* respond. | Sheppard 我是McKay 请回话 |
[25:08] | Sheppard, come in! | Sheppard 回答! |
[25:10] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[25:14] | We had to throw the emergency forcefields up. | 我们不得不重新打开力场 |
[25:16] | The section you were in was flooding. | 你所处于的那个区域进水了 |
[25:17] | I noticed! | 注意到了! |
[25:19] | See, you were thrown by the force of the water clear of the forcefield bulkhead. | 你被水的力量冲到力场这边来了 |
[25:23] | Ronon Ronon. | |
[25:43] | I missed. | 我没打中 |
[25:44] | I noticed that too! | 这个我也注意到了! |
[25:47] | Everyone else is accounted for. | 派出去的其他人呢 |
[25:49] | Any sign of Dickenson? | 有没有发现Dickenson? |
[25:53] | Stand by, McKay. | 稍等 McKay |
[25:59] | Look, I don’t know what just happened, | 我不知道刚才发生了什么 |
[26:01] | but we are now cut off from the Jumper. | 可我们现在进不了Jumper了 |
[26:03] | I won’t miss now. | 这回不会打偏了 |
[26:05] | Wait! | 等等 |
[26:06] | What for? | 为什么? |
[26:08] | Well, we lost the Jumper, we lost communications with Atlantis. | 我们失去了Jumper 另外也失去了同Atlantis的联系 |
[26:12] | Maybe she can help us get out of this place. | 也许她可以帮我们离开这里 |
[26:24] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[26:29] | I trust you’re comfortable. | 我相信你很舒服 |
[26:32] | That groggy sensation you’re feeling are the sedatives we’re pumping you full of. | 你觉得有些昏昏欲睡 那是因为我们给你注射了镇静剂 |
[26:37] | Just a precaution. | 以防万一 |
[26:39] | As for the other precautions … | 至于其它的防备… |
[26:50] | Now, you’re gonna tell us everything we want to know. | 现在你要把我们想知道的一切 都告诉我们 |
[26:54] | In exchange for …? | 交换条件是什么? |
[26:57] | This is *not* a negotiation. | 这不是谈判 |
[27:00] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[27:02] | Let me get this over with. | 让我来结束这一切 |
[27:23] | How did you get aboard this station? | 你是怎么到这个平台上来的? |
[27:28] | Are there any more of you? | 还有其它幽灵么? |
[27:34] | You are all about to die. | 你们都将会死 |
[27:38] | Really? | 真的? |
[27:39] | You care to elaborate on that at all? | 介不介意详细说一下为什么? |
[27:51] | We should be able to keep the forcefields up until Atlantis sends a rescue Jumper | 在Atlantis派出救援Jumper飞船之前 力场应该可以支撑得住 |
[27:54] | but station communications are still down, so … | 可是平台的通讯系统仍然无法工作 |
[27:57] | I should have listened to Teyla. This wouldn’t have happened. | 我本该听Teyla的 这些就不会发生了 |
[27:59] | Don’t worry about it, Rodney. It’s not your fault. | 别这样 Rodney 这不是你的错 |
[28:00] | I’m the one who sent those men back to the Jumper. | 是我派那两个人去Jumper的 |
[28:02] | Well, the sensors indicated that there was nobody here, so … | 传感器显示 这里没有人 |
[28:05] | I don’t think there *was*, sir. | 我觉得不是这样的 长官 |
[28:06] | I think the Wraith arrived here *after* we did the initial scans. | 我认为幽灵是在 我们做完扫瞄之后才到的 |
[28:09] | What? | 什么? |
[28:09] | You asked me to do a search with the remote sensors. I found something. | 你让我去查看一下那些远程探测器 我发现了些东西 |
[28:14] | We didn’t notice it on the way down | 我们下潜的时候没有发现它 |
[28:15] | because it’s radiating very little E.M. | 是因为它发出的能量信号非常低 |
[28:17] | Guys? Head back here. | 伙计们 到这里来 |
[28:19] | I think I have a few answers. | 我这里有答案了 |
[28:25] | A Wraith cruiser. | 一艘幽灵的巡洋舰 |
[28:27] | It’s almost completely buried in silt. | 差不多完全被埋在淤泥之中 |
[28:30] | Which means it’s been here a very, very, very long time. | 也就是说它在这里呆了 很长 很长 很长一段时间 |
[28:33] | Yes, give or take a “very.” | 是的 很久 |
[28:35] | That doesn’t explain how she got here. | 可这仍然无法解释 她是怎么到这里来的 |
[28:40] | Maybe she swam over. | 也许她是游过来的 |
[28:41] | No, no. | 不 不会 |
[28:42] | The pressure at that depth is … | 在这样的深度 水压… |
[28:44] | … is deadly to humans, but she’s not human, remember? | 对人类来说是致命的 可她不是人类 |
[28:46] | Yes, it’s difficult to imagine, but with the Wraith’s ability to heal itself … | 是的 很难想像这些幽灵有自愈能力… |
[28:56] | And there are no other Wraith on board? | 平台上还有没有其它的幽灵? |
[28:58] | No way to know for sure. | 无法肯定 |
[29:00] | Our prisoner isn’t talking, other than “You’re all about to die.” | 我们的犯人不愿意开口 除了说 “你们都将会死” |
[29:04] | Which may or may not be an empty threat. | 也许只是恐吓一下 |
[29:07] | Then you have no way of knowing? | 你们没法查清楚? |
[29:08] | Well, she said it with a lot of confidence. | 好吧 她说这话的时候非常自信 |
[29:12] | There *is* a way to find out. | 有一个办法可以查清楚 |
[29:14] | We’ve already been down that road. | 我们已经试过一次了 |
[29:16] | And what is to stop her exerting control over you again? | 怎样才能防止她再次控制你呢? |
[29:18] | She’s heavily sedated. | 她已经被注射了大量镇静剂 |
[29:21] | And this time I know exactly what I’m dealing with. | 而且这一次我很清楚 面对的是什么 |
[29:39] | You. | 是你 |
[29:43] | I was caught offguard the first time. | 第一次我没有防备 |
[29:45] | That will *not* happen again. | 这种事情不会再发生了 |
[29:48] | It does not matter. | 无所谓 |
[29:50] | Well, *we* think it *does*. | 好吧 我们觉得这有所谓 |
[29:52] | Your fate is sealed. | 你们的命运已经终结了 |
[29:58] | If you have any reason to suspect that I am not myself, | 如果你们怀疑我已经被控制了 |
[30:01] | do not hesitate to use that. | 不要迟疑 朝我开枪就是了 |
[30:03] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[30:20] | I see her … | 我看到她… |
[30:22] | … leading the first wave of ships that attacked Atlantis during the war. | 带领着舰队展开对 Atlantis的第一波进攻 |
[30:28] | Queen of a great alliance. | 一个大联盟的女王 |
[30:33] | Her ship was damaged during the battle. | 她的飞船在战斗中损坏了 |
[30:38] | It crashed into the ocean. | 坠入了大洋 |
[30:41] | She fed upon her own crew to survive. | 她靠取食自己舰上的船员生存… |
[30:44] | Too deep to ever swim to the surface | 水太深了 她没法游到海面… |
[30:47] | … waking between centuries … | 每过几百年就醒来一次… |
[30:52] | waiting for rescue that never came … | 等待着救援 可救援一直没来… |
[30:56] | until finally she was alone. | 最后只剩下她一个了 |
[31:02] | She sensed our presence during our descent. | 在我们下潜的过程中 她感觉到了 |
[31:07] | She sensed … | 她感觉到了… |
[31:09] | *me* | 我 |
[31:12] | and saw us as her one chance of freedom from her prison. | 看到我们是她重获自由的唯一希望 |
[31:18] | The water was … crushing | 水重重的压在身上 |
[31:23] | but she was determined | 可她已经下定决心 |
[31:24] | Finally | 终于 |
[31:26] | after all these millennia | 经过了数千年的等待 |
[31:28] | a ship! | 一艘飞船! |
[31:30] | But she did not possess the gene to fly it. | 可她没有操纵它的基因 |
[31:36] | She used Dickenson to call for me. | 她利用Dickenson吸引我过来 |
[31:49] | Teyla … Teyla … | |
[31:51] | You are all about to die. | 你们都将会死 |
[31:53] | That does not sound like Teyla. | 这听起来不像是Teyla |
[31:54] | You are all about to die. | 你们都将会死 |
[31:57] | You are all about to die. | 你们都将会死 |
[31:58] | Teyla, snap out of it! | Teyla 振作起来! |
[31:59] | Wait! | 等等! |
[32:07] | She has activated the self-destruct device of the Wraith cruiser. | 她启动了幽灵巡洋舰上的自毁装置 |
[32:11] | It is set to detonate within two hours. | 两小时后就会爆炸 |
[32:17] | So | 这么说 |
[32:18] | *not* an empty threat. | 不是在恐吓我们 |
[32:37] | How’s Teyla? | Teyla怎样了? |
[32:37] | She’s resting. | 她在休息 |
[32:38] | I think it took a lot more out of her than she’s willing to admit. | 我想她耗费了太多的精力 |
[32:40] | What’s the news? | 有什么消息? |
[32:41] | OK, well, it looks like the Ancients chose this section of the ocean floor | 看上去古人选择这一块海床 |
[32:44] | because the planet’s crust is remarkably thin right below us, | 是因为下面的地壳非常薄 |
[32:47] | allowing them to drill directly into the magma and maximise the geothermal power output. | 这样可以直接钻到岩浆中 最大程度的获取地热能 |
[32:51] | OK… OK … | |
[32:52] | Which means there’s a great deal of potential energy directly beneath this station. | 也就是说平台下面聚集着巨大的能量 |
[32:56] | That’s the news? That this place works as advertised? | 就这个消息?就是说这个地方 跟描述中介绍的一样 可以正常工作? |
[32:59] | No. No | 不 不 |
[33:00] | the news is that if they were to detonate, say, the self-destruct of a Wraith cruiser | 要说的是幽灵巡洋舰发生了爆炸 |
[33:04] | on just such a wafer-thin crust … | 由于地壳太薄… |
[33:06] | Oh my God. | 哦 老天啊 |
[33:07] | all that thermal energy directly beneath us | 我们下面蕴藏的所有地热能 |
[33:09] | will be released all at once. | 将会在瞬间释放 |
[33:11] | So, bad news. | 这么说 坏消息 |
[33:13] | Yeah. The initial explosion will be magnified a thousand times. We’re talking catastrophic. | 爆发规模将被放大一千倍 这是一场大灾难 |
[33:17] | So it won’t just be us that’s affected. | 这么说不仅是我们会受到影响 |
[33:19] | No. Atlantis will be affected as well. | 是的 Atlantis也将被波及 |
[33:21] | It’s well within the blast radius. | 它正好位于爆炸半径内 |
[33:22] | And we have no way to warn them? | 没办法警告他们么? |
[33:24] | They’d never even see it coming. | 他们甚至都不会觉察到 |
[33:25] | So we disarm the self-destruct. | 那我们关掉自毁装置 |
[33:28] | That’s brilliant, but we still need to get there. | 真是聪明 可我们首先要抵达那里 |
[33:29] | And how do we do that without the Jumper? | 可我们没有Jumper 怎么过去呢? |
[33:31] | We’re way behind schedule. | 我们错过了联络时间 |
[33:32] | They’re gonna send a rescue Jumper any minute now. | 就会有一艘救援Jumper下来找我们的 |
[33:33] | Even if they’ve left already – I mean the *moment* we were overdue … | 即便是在我们错过联络时间的那一刻 他们立刻就出发了 |
[33:36] | No, they won’t make it in time. | 仍然无法及时赶到 |
[33:38] | How far is the cruiser? | 巡洋舰有多远? |
[33:40] | Um | 嗯 |
[33:42] | less than a kilometre. | 不到一公里 |
[33:43] | She swam that far?! | 她游了这么远? |
[33:46] | What *is* she?! | 她是什么人啊! |
[33:47] | A formidable enemy. | 一个令人生畏的敌人 |
[33:50] | I have an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[33:53] | I found these in the database when we first got here. | 这是我们刚到的时候 我从数据库中发现的 |
[33:55] | They were used primarily to make repairs to the exterior of the station. | 它们的主要用途是 修复平台的外部设施 |
[33:59] | Very cool! | 真酷! |
[34:00] | Yeah. You should be able to traverse the distance between here and the cruiser. | 是的 你穿上它应该就可以 去巡洋舰那里了 |
[34:03] | You mean *we*. | 你指的是我们吧 |
[34:05] | yes, of course. We. | 是的 当然 我们 |
[34:08] | This must be how she got in. | 她一定是从这里进来的 |
[34:11] | Probably | 也许吧 |
[34:14] | Alright. Let’s get suited up. | 好吧 我们穿上吧 |
[34:18] | Right. | 好的 |
[34:24] | You’re breathing too hard. | 你呼吸得太急了 |
[34:26] | forgive me for being aware of exactly how much pressure is being exerted on this suit right now. | 抱歉 我没法不想在潜水服外面 水压是多么的大 |
[34:32] | Just think of it as a walk on the beach | 就当作我们是在海滩上散步 |
[34:35] | a beach that’s about to explode. | 一个就要爆炸的海滩 |
[34:38] | That’s supposed to make me feel better?! | 这样可以让我感觉好点? |
[34:41] | No, it’s supposed to make you walk faster. | 不 这样可以让你走得快点 |
[34:43] | We’re on the clock here. | 我们在抢时间呢 |
[34:45] | This is Weir. How close are you? | 我是Weir 你们还有多远? |
[34:47] | Almost there | 快到了 |
[34:49] | but we’re runnin’ out of time | 可我们快没时间了 |
[34:51] | We may need Teyla to do her Kreskin act again. | 需要Teyla再去试一次 |
[34:55] | I’d rather not have to. | 我觉得没有必要 |
[34:57] | I think it could be much too dangerous for her. | 这对她来说太危险了 |
[34:59] | So is exploding magma. | 可把岩浆爆炸也很危险啊 |
[35:02] | I am walking as fast as I can. | 这已经是我的最快速度了 |
[35:07] | How do we disarm the self-destruct? | 我们怎样才能关掉自毁装置? |
[35:10] | You won’t survive the blast any more than we will. | 如果我们被炸死 你也不能幸存 |
[35:17] | I can get the information we need. | 我可以得到我们想知道的信息 |
[35:19] | If you are strong enough | 如果你足够强大 |
[35:22] | you would have done so already. | 早就已经做到了 |
[35:27] | I can feel how weak you are. | 我可以感觉到你是多么的脆弱 |
[35:31] | We shall see who is stronger. | 让我们看看谁更强大 |
[35:47] | Hey, that took too long. | 花的时间太多了 |
[35:48] | Yeah, well | 是 好吧 |
[35:49] | I probably won’t be able to disarm the self- destruct in time anyway | 也许不管怎样 我还是无法解除自毁装置 |
[35:53] | so we’re really not in a rush. | 所以我们没必要赶忙 |
[35:54] | Why don’t we find it first, and *then* you can be negative? | 不如我们先把它找到 然后再说这些丧气的话 |
[35:56] | The ship is remarkably preserved. | 这艘飞船保存得很好 |
[35:59] | You’d think after ten thousand years, she’d want to redecorate. | 你以为过了一万年 她还想装修么? |
[36:01] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[36:02] | The hull damage is minimal. They probably just lost their main drive. | 船壳损伤很小 也许只是引擎坏了 |
[36:05] | You’re saying this thing is salvageable? | 你是说这艘飞船还可以修好? |
[36:07] | Hmm, I’d have to assess damage to primary systems | 我必须先评估一下 主要系统的受损情况 |
[36:09] | but it’s not completely out of the question. | 可这完全是不可能的 |
[36:11] | Of course, you’d probably just go and blow it up | 当然 也许你会把它炸掉 |
[36:13] | or slam it into a hive ship | 或者将它撞向一艘母舰 |
[36:14] | or something, and all that work’d be for nothing. | 或者其它什么 反正一切的工作 到头来换来的还是一场空 |
[36:16] | Tick, tick, tick. | 时间 时间 |
[36:18] | This way. | 这边 |
[36:32] | Teyla? Teyla? | |
[36:36] | You are weakening. | 你的意志正在减弱 |
[36:38] | Teyla, I think you should stop. | Teyla 我觉得你应该停下来了 |
[36:40] | My concentration slipped for just a moment. | 我的注意力刚才分散了一小会儿 |
[36:41] | And in that moment, I could have crushed you with a single thought. | 在那一小会儿 我只要一个念头 就可以让你送命 |
[36:47] | Perhaps next time, I will. | 也许下一次 我会的 |
[36:51] | There isn’t gonna *be* a next time. | 不会再有下一次了 |
[36:53] | Elizabeth, I am fine. | Elizabeth 我没事 |
[36:54] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[36:56] | I can see what this is doing to you. | 我看得到它对你做了什么 |
[36:57] | Let’s just give McKay a chance. | 交给McKay吧 |
[37:04] | There it is. | 到了 |
[37:09] | What? | 怎么了? |
[37:11] | I’m pretty sure this is the device | 我相信就是这个装置 |
[37:13] | and I’m pretty sure it says we have less than half an hour. | 而且我也知道剩下的时间 不到半个小时了 |
[37:15] | So turn it off. | 马上关掉它 |
[37:24] | What does *that* mean? | 怎么回事? |
[37:24] | It’s not accepting commands of any kind. | 它不接受任何指令 |
[37:26] | There must be some kind of a command code that needs to be entered first. | 肯定是要首先输入某种密码 |
[37:30] | Can you figure it out? | 你可以查出来么? |
[37:31] | Yes, well, command codes are usually quite simple | 是的 一般来说密码都很简单 |
[37:33] | like the number one or the letter A | 比如数字1和字母A |
[37:34] | like, in Wraith, which would be, umm … | 对于幽灵来说 可能是… |
[37:36] | Can you figure out the code or not? | 你到底能不能查出这个密码? |
[37:38] | No! Not if I stood here and tried for a million years | 不行!假如可以让我试上一百万年… |
[37:40] | and we have … | 可我们的时间… |
[37:41] | just under a million years less than that | 剩下不到一百万年 |
[37:44] | Elizabeth, you there? | Elizabeth 在么? |
[37:47] | Any luck? | 成功没有? |
[37:48] | Negative | 没有 |
[37:49] | If we don’t get the command code in less than thirty minutes | 我们没法在不到半个小时 的时间内试出密码 |
[37:52] | we’re dead. | 我们死定了 |
[37:58] | This is the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[38:00] | I told you, Rodney has another idea. | 跟你说过了 Rodney有其它办法 |
[38:02] | That may or may not succeed. | 可那也许不能成功 |
[38:04] | There is only *one* way to be certain. | 只有一种办法可以肯定 |
[38:05] | She said she would kill you next time. | 她说了下一次就会杀了你 |
[38:08] | I will not let that happen. | 我不会让这种事情发生的 |
[38:11] | No. | 不行 |
[38:12] | We’re gonna give them more time. | 给他们更多时间吧 |
[38:23] | Ronon Ronon | |
[38:24] | There’s been an emergency in the Control Room. Doctor Weir needs your help. | 控制室那边发生了紧急情况 Weir博士需要你去帮忙 |
[38:27] | What about her? | 她怎么办? |
[38:29] | I’ll watch the prisoner. | 我来看着 |
[38:30] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[38:31] | Watch yourself. | 当心 |
[38:37] | Are you fool enough to try again? | 你不是蠢到还想试一次吧 |
[38:41] | I have very little to lose. | 反正我也不会失去什么了 |
[39:29] | You’re trying to hide something from me. | 你在隐藏什么 |
[39:37] | There’s been a development. | 事情已经有所进展 |
[39:38] | Were you able to disarm the self-destruct device? | 你们可以解除那个自毁装置了? |
[39:41] | No | 不行 |
[39:41] | but Rodney thinks if we can tie in a naqahdah generator | 可是Rodney认为 如果我们能 安装一个Naqahdah发电机 |
[39:45] | he can still get the Wraith cruiser to fly. | 就可以让那艘幽灵巡洋舰飞起来 |
[39:47] | After all these years? | 即便是过了这么多年? |
[39:48] | Yeah. The damage is superficial. | 是的 损伤很小 |
[39:49] | The problem was the engines. | 只是引擎出了故障 |
[39:50] | McKay’s already restored power and I think | McKay已经恢复了能量供应 |
[39:53] | I can fly the ship to a safe distance. | 我想我可以把那艘飞船飞到安全距离外 |
[39:55] | That’s a suicide mission. | 这是一次自杀行动 |
[39:56] | Well, if I can ditch the ship on the mainland | 如果我把飞船降到大陆上 |
[39:58] | maybe I can get far enough away from the explosion | 也许可以跑远些 躲开爆炸 |
[40:00] | I gotta go now. | 我要走了 |
[40:01] | Wait | 等等 |
[40:02] | Let me try again. | 让我再试一次 |
[40:03] | If I can get her to give up her command code | 如果我能让她交出密码 |
[40:04] | you won’t have to risk it. | 你就没必要冒险了 |
[40:05] | You’re in no condition to do that. | 你现在的状况 不适合这样做 |
[40:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:43] | you’re a hell of a swimmer, I’ll give you that. | 你可真是位游泳健将啊 |
[40:45] | You have restored power? | 你已经恢复了能量供应? |
[40:48] | It’ll fly. | 它可以飞了 |
[40:59] | You shall be rewarded … with a quick death. | 你会得到奖赏的… 我会让你痛快地死去 |
[41:09] | She’s not dying according to plan here! | 她没有像计划中想像的那样死掉! |
[41:19] | I thought you’d forgotten about me! | 我想你把我给忘了 |
[41:21] | Of course not! I just had to wait for her to disable the device. | 当然没有!我在等她关掉那个装置 |
[41:24] | Hey | 嘿 |
[41:24] | just be thankful she didn’t feed on you before she entered the command code. | 谢天谢地 她在输入密码前 没有取食你 |
[41:27] | Oh, *that’s* why you didn’t wanna be bait! | 噢 难怪你不想做诱饵的! |
[41:29] | No-no-no-no. *You* had to be bait because she was expecting you to be the one trying to fly the ship. | 不不不 必须由你来做诱饵 因为她认为只有你才会驾驶飞船 |
[41:38] | She *is* dead, right? | 她死了 是么? |
[41:39] | Let’s get outta here. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[41:53] | How’re you feelin’? | 感觉怎样? |
[41:55] | Much better now that I no longer feel the constant presence of a Wraith. | 好多了 现在我已经感觉不到 幽灵的存在了 |
[42:00] | That was no ordinary Wraith. | 这可不是普通的幽灵 |
[42:02] | It took a lot of bullets to take her down. | 用了好多子弹才打倒她 |
[42:04] | I wish I was there. | 真希望我在现场 |
[42:05] | He’s right, you know. | 他是对的 |
[42:06] | I mean, deceiving a Wraith *Queen* | 我是说 欺骗幽灵女王 |
[42:09] | that’s no small feat. | 这可需要很高的技术 |
[42:11] | Well, when there are so many lives at stake, it’s easy to summon the strength. | 考虑到这么多人正命悬一线 也就很容易唤起这种力量 |
[42:15] | Well, Zelenka’s finally got communications back up. | Zelenka终于把通讯系统修好了 |
[42:19] | Turns out Atlantis *had* sent another Jumper. | Atlantis已经派出了另外一艘Jumper |
[42:21] | Should be here within the hour. | 一小时后就会到 |
[42:23] | That’s good news! | 这真好消息! |
[42:24] | Yeah, no kiddin’. I can’t wait to see the sun. | 是啊 我都等不及想看到太阳了 |
[42:27] | What? No-no-no – we haven’t finished what we came here for. | 什么?不不不 我们来这里的事情 还没有做完呢 |
[42:28] | Look, the Wraith’s gone – we’ve got a ton of research to do. | 幽灵是没有了 可我们还有很多事情要做 |
[42:31] | Yes, we do. | 是的 |
[42:32] | In fact, I’m pretty sure we should be able to come up with a way | 事实上 我相信我们可以想出办法 |
[42:34] | to get auxiliary power online in a couple of days. | 在两天内修好辅助动力系统 |
[42:39] | Is he serious? | 他是说真的? |
[42:40] | Yeah. He is. | 是啊 |
[42:41] | Well, I for one intend to spend the next little while resting. | 好吧 我想要休息一会儿了 |
[42:47] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[42:48] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[42:50] | Same here. | 我也是 |