时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I could never just say that to him! | 我不能这样对他说 |
[00:04] | Why not? You like him, don’t you? | 为什么?你喜欢他 不是么? |
[00:06] | That is not the point. | 跟这没有关系 |
[00:07] | I think that’s exactly the point, actually. | 我觉得很有关系 事实上 |
[00:09] | The ways of my people are different. | 我的族人采取的方式不一样 |
[00:12] | – I would never… – He’s not gonna make the first move. | ﹣我绝对不会… ﹣他不会主动出击的 |
[00:15] | We shall see. | 那我们就等着瞧吧 |
[00:16] | Look… | 听着… |
[00:17] | you know him better than I do. | 你比我更了解他 |
[00:19] | I would hope so! | 但愿如此 |
[00:21] | But I wouldn’t be surprised if he was oblivious to the whole situation. | 可如果他忘记了这整件事 我也不会感到奇怪 |
[00:24] | It bears no further discussion. | 不能再谈下去了 |
[00:26] | Alright! | 好吧 |
[00:27] | I’m just saying, if you want me to have somebody drop some hints… | 我想说的是 如果你想要我 请某个人来给个暗示… |
[00:29] | Do you remember the last time so many people had the day off? | 还记得上一次这么多人 同时休息是什么时候么? |
[00:32] | Yeah, it’s all Heightmeyer’s doing. | 当然 那是Heightmeyer做的好事 |
[00:34] | She insisted that the brass order some sort of mandatory rest day. | 她坚持什么必须遵守那个什么 强制休息的命令 |
[00:39] | I guess downtime here doesn’t really happen organically. | 在这儿 这种休息 可不是经常可以享受得到 |
[00:42] | Hey, and don’t think I haven’t realised you’ve changed the subject. | 嘿 被以为我不知道 你岔开了话题 |
[00:45] | My people have a day of rest every four nights. | 我的族人每4个晚上就可以休息一天 |
[00:48] | – Now that is civilised! – Yes. | ﹣这才叫人道 ﹣是的 |
[00:50] | – Hey, wanna grab a late lunch? – I would like that. | ﹣嘿 想一起去吃午餐么? ﹣好啊 |
[00:53] | I forgot my bantos rods at the gym. | 我把Banto棒忘在健身房了 |
[00:56] | – Can I meet you there? – Sure. | ﹣回头来找你吧 ﹣好 |
[02:45] | – Hi. – Hi. | ﹣嗨 ﹣嗨 |
[02:47] | What are you… | 你在… |
[02:49] | – what are you doing here? – I work here. | ﹣你在忙什么? ﹣工作 |
[02:51] | But it’s our day off. | 可今天休息啊 |
[02:53] | Well, shouldn’t you be enjoying your leisure time, then? | 那你怎么不趁机去好好享受一下 这闲暇时光呢? |
[02:56] | I got a little behind on my research this week. | 我这个星期的研究有点滞后 |
[02:58] | Just wanted to drop off some results for the next Earth transmission. | 希望在下次跟地球通讯的时候 可以提供一些研究成果 |
[03:02] | Great. | 很好 |
[03:04] | Good. | 好的 |
[03:06] | I was thinking about grabbing some food. Care to join? | 我准备去吃点东西 想一起去么? |
[03:10] | – I can’t. I’ve… – You’re not capable of having lunch? | ﹣不行 我… ﹣你不能吃午餐? |
[03:14] | – Yes, I’m capable. – Are you planning on eating today? | ﹣不 我当然可以 ﹣今天打算去吃么? |
[03:17] | – Of course. – Great. | ﹣当然 ﹣太好了 |
[03:18] | Eat with me. | 跟我一起去吧 |
[03:20] | Look, it’s nothing personal, but… | 听着 这不是针对你个人 不过… |
[03:24] | I make it a point to not have relationships with people who work for me. | 我有一个原则 不和手下的人 发展关系 |
[03:29] | I don’t work for you. | 我并不为你效力 |
[03:32] | I’m your boss. | 我是你的上司 |
[03:34] | Well, you’re my boss’ boss, actually. | 准确地说 你是我上司的上司 |
[03:37] | Still, however indirectly… | 虽然不是顶头上司… |
[03:39] | Yeah, but with that thinking, everyone on this entire planet works for you. | 是啊 不过按照这种说法 这个星球上的所有人都是你的手下 |
[03:43] | You’re not gonna be friends with any of them? | 你不想跟任何人交朋友么? |
[03:45] | Friends is one thing. | 交朋友是另外一回事 |
[03:47] | Oh, you think… | 噢 你觉得… |
[03:49] | Oh, wait a second, I see what’s happening here. You think I’m asking you out on a date. | 哦 等等 我明白是怎么回事了 你认为我是在约你? |
[03:53] | No-no-no-no, this isn’t a date. This is… | 不不不 这不是约会 这只是… |
[03:56] | this is lunch. | 只是一顿午餐而已 |
[03:57] | This is the mandatory refuelling of our bodies. | 只是给我们的身体加点燃料 |
[04:01] | This is putting food in your mouth and… | 只是把食物放在嘴里 然后… |
[04:03] | chewing it and having something more engaging than a wall sitting across from you. That’s all it is. | 开始咀嚼 只是希望在这过程中 不用傻傻的望着墙壁 仅此而已 |
[04:08] | I mean, come on, you’ve gotta admit, I am much more appealing than a wall, no? | 你不得不承认 比起一堵墙来 我应该更有吸引力 不是么? |
[04:14] | Well, you don’t have to admit it, but it’d be a massive blow to my ego | 好吧 你没必要承认 可如果你不这样想 |
[04:18] | if you thought otherwise. | 那就太伤我的自尊了 |
[04:21] | You are more appealing… | 你的确比一堵墙 |
[04:23] | than a wall. | 更加吸引人 |
[04:25] | Great. Now what say we go grab some grub? | 棒极了 我们现在 出去吃点东西怎么样? |
[04:27] | – Oh, I still have an hour of work to do, and then… – An hour, then. I’ll see you in the Mess Hall. | ﹣我还有一个小时的工作要做 然后… ﹣一个小时 好吧 我在大厅等你 |
[04:41] | Elizabeth! You’re early. Just give me a moment. | Elizabeth!来得真早 等我一下 |
[04:44] | How set on lunch were you today? | 你今天午餐有什么安排没有? |
[04:47] | – Why? – Well, something’s come up. | ﹣怎么了? ﹣有点事情 |
[04:50] | Elizabeth, surely whatever work it is you feel you must get done can wait. | Elizabeth 你肯定是觉得 有些工作要完成 这些都可以暂时放一下 |
[04:53] | I was invited to lunch by Mike Branton. | Mike Branton约我共进午餐 |
[04:57] | Oh, really? | 真的? |
[04:58] | You and I, we had plans. | 我和你 安排好的 |
[04:59] | My friend | 我的朋友 |
[05:00] | Doctor Hewston, just radioed me. She wants me to teach her some bantos fighting this afternoon. So… | Hewston博士刚刚通知我 希望今天下午能教她Banto格斗 所以… |
[05:05] | do not worry… | 不用担心… |
[05:07] | I will have something to occupy my time. | 我会过得很充实的 |
[05:10] | OK OK. | |
[05:12] | Are you sure? | 你确信? |
[05:14] | Yes! | 当然 |
[05:16] | OK OK. | |
[05:24] | Hullo. | 喂 |
[05:26] | Oh! Don’t you look lovely! | 哦!你看起来真漂亮! |
[05:29] | Thank you, Carson. | 谢谢 Carson |
[05:30] | It’s the first time I’ve seen you out of your base uniform in quite some time now. | 好久没有看到你 穿基地制服以外的服装了 |
[05:33] | No, I don’t know about that. | 我怎么没有意识到 |
[05:36] | – Off somewhere special? – No, just getting some lunch. | ﹣准备去某个特别的地方? ﹣不是 只是去吃午餐而已 |
[05:39] | Rodney and I are going fishing on the mainland this afternoon. | 我和Rodney准备下午去大陆钓鱼 |
[05:41] | I know, I cleared the use for the Jumper. | 知道 是我准许使用Jumper的 |
[05:43] | Care to join us? | 介意加入我们么? |
[05:45] | Who knows what kind of wonderful fish we’ll find. | 说不定可以钓到大鱼呢 |
[05:47] | That’s very kind, but some other time, maybe. | 多谢你的邀请 还是下次吧 |
[05:50] | – What, do you have a hot date? – What? | ﹣你是不是要去赴约会? ﹣什么? |
[05:52] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的? |
[05:53] | No-one. I was joking. I was right! Who is it? | 没人告诉我 我猜的 看来我猜对了!那人是谁? |
[05:58] | None of my business. | 不关我的事 |
[06:01] | – Have a lovely afternoon, Elizabeth. – Thank you! | ﹣祝你下午过得愉快 Elizabeth ﹣谢了! |
[06:03] | – You smell good, too. – Shut up! | ﹣你身上的香水也很不错 ﹣闭嘴! |
[06:06] | – And you believe that? – Yes. | ﹣你信了? ﹣是的 |
[06:07] | – Truly and in your heart you believe that? – I do. | ﹣你在内心中真的相信? ﹣是的 |
[06:12] | What? | 怎么了? |
[06:13] | I just don’t know that I can ever respect you again. | 真不知道还能不能 像以前那样敬重你 |
[06:15] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[06:17] | You think “When Harry met Sally” is better than “Annie Hall”? | 你认为《哈瑞遇到萨丽》 比《安妮·霍尔》更好看? |
[06:19] | – You’re a crazy person. – It is. | ﹣真是疯了 ﹣的确如此 |
[06:24] | “When Harry Met Sally” | 《哈瑞遇到萨丽》 |
[06:26] | is essentially a re-make, | 只是一部重拍的片子 |
[06:27] | a cheap imitation, a bad cover song version of “Annie Hall”. You realise that, right? | 粗糙的模仿 只不过是《安妮·霍尔》的 拙劣翻版 你知道这点 对么? |
[06:31] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[06:32] | I know you do, but that’s what makes you crazy. | 我知道你同意这点 这正是让你疯狂的原因 |
[06:36] | Well, I guess this’ll never work out, then. | 我想这个一直就没有什么结果 |
[06:38] | This? | 这个? |
[06:40] | Lunch. | 午餐 |
[06:45] | Now… | 现在… |
[06:46] | does that mean that… | 是不是可以说… |
[06:47] | you don’t believe that men and women can be friends? | 你不相信男人和女人可以做朋友? |
[06:50] | – I never said that. – You didn’t have to say it. | ﹣我从没有说过 ﹣不用你说出来 |
[06:53] | Any lady that likes “When Harry met Sally” that much thinks men and women can’t be friends. | 如此喜欢《哈瑞遇到萨丽》的女士 肯定认为男人和女人是不能做朋友的 |
[06:57] | Fine. Maybe I do. | 好吧 也许是的 |
[07:01] | So where’s that leave me? | 那我能得到什么呢? |
[07:02] | I guess that leaves you at lunch. | 我想你能得到的就是这顿午餐 |
[07:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:10] | Where? | 去哪? |
[07:12] | If lunch is all I get, I’m gonna get as much bang for my buck as possible. | 如果我只能得到午餐 那么我将会尽可能的享用它 |
[07:20] | – It really is beautiful here, isn’t it? – Yeah. | ﹣真的很漂亮 不是么? ﹣是啊 |
[07:29] | All done? | 就这? |
[07:32] | All done. | 就这 |
[07:34] | I guess lunch is over. | 我猜午餐已经结束了 |
[07:37] | I guess it is. | 我想是的 |
[07:39] | Should have brought dessert… | 本该上些甜点的… |
[07:41] | would’ve lasted longer. | 本可以更久些 |
[07:45] | I should really get back anyway. | 我真的该回去了 |
[07:47] | What are you doing tomorrow? | 你明天打算干什么? |
[07:49] | – Mike… – Look, I like you, | ﹣听我 我喜欢你 |
[07:51] | and I’m extremely charming. | 而且我非常吸引人 |
[07:53] | I’d like to see you spin those into negatives. | 希望你不要无视这一切 |
[07:56] | – I just don’t think… – It’s probably best you don’t think. | ﹣我只是不想… ﹣当然最好是你不想 |
[07:59] | Would you stop interrupting me? | 你能不能不要打断我? |
[08:01] | You have a tendency to do that. | 看来很喜欢这样干 |
[08:03] | – I do not! – Yes, you do. | ﹣我没有 ﹣不 你是 |
[08:04] | I hate it when people interrupt me. | 我很讨厌别人打断我说话 |
[08:07] | Well, if I hadn’t interrupted you, | 要不是我打断你 |
[08:09] | we would never have had lunch. | 我们就不可能共进午餐 |
[08:12] | Life needs a little interrupting every now and again. | 生活就需要时不时地被小小打断一下 |
[08:15] | Alright, I don’t completely disagree. | 好吧 我不是完全同意 |
[08:28] | Was that… | 这个… |
[08:28] | way out of line? | 是不是有点出格了? |
[08:36] | I can’t do this. | 不能这样 |
[08:38] | Just because we work together? | 仅仅是因为我们在一起工作? |
[08:40] | This would split my focus. | 这会分散我的注意力 |
[08:42] | – Give it a chance, see if it… – I’m sorry. I… | ﹣给个机会吧 看会不会… ﹣抱歉 我… |
[08:45] | I shouldn’t have done this in the first place. I thought maybe I… | 一开头我就不该这样做 我原以为也许… |
[08:48] | Doctor Weir. Please report to the Control Room immediately. | Weir博士 请立即到控制室来 |
[08:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[08:57] | There’s been an explosion at the base of the tower near the gym. | 在塔楼底层靠近健身房的地方 发生了爆炸 |
[09:00] | Early reports have at least three dead and there’s about a dozen or so that are severely injured. | 至少有3人死亡 数十人受伤 |
[09:04] | An explosion? Was there some sort of equipment malfunction? | 爆炸?是不是设备故障导致的? |
[09:06] | We’re still going over the data logs. We’re pretty sure it wasn’t a malfunction. | 我们还在分析日志 不过可以肯定 不是故障导致的 |
[09:09] | So it could have been a bomb. | 就是说可能是炸弹了 |
[09:16] | . | [ 5小时前 ] |
[09:18] | There you are. Been lookin’ all over for you. | 你在这儿啊 到处找你 |
[09:21] | What, did you forget? | 怎么 你忘了? |
[09:23] | No! | 没有! |
[09:25] | You forgot! | 你忘了! |
[09:26] | You were going to teach Ronon and myself how to play golf. | 你要教我和Ronon如何打高尔夫 |
[09:30] | That’s the plan. | 安排好的 |
[09:32] | I am afraid I have made other plans. | 抱歉我还有其它安排 |
[09:35] | What other plans? | 什么安排? |
[09:36] | Having lunch with Elizabeth. | 跟Elizabeth共进午餐 |
[09:38] | Well, you’ve still got time. | 你还有时间啊 |
[09:40] | Yes, true. | 是的 |
[09:42] | However, I am afraid I have been… | 不过 我恐怕… |
[09:45] | quite delinquent in filing my mission reports. | 还要赶着把落下的任务报告完成 |
[09:48] | I had hoped to get caught up before I met with Elizabeth. | 希望能够可以赶上跟Elizabeth会面 |
[09:50] | OK OK. | |
[09:51] | – If you would like, I could cance… – No, no, no, no. | ﹣如果你介意的话 我可以取消… ﹣不不不 |
[09:54] | She could use a little time out of the office. | 她正好可以走出办公室 休息一下 |
[09:56] | Some other time. | 改天吧 |
[09:58] | Some other time. | 改天 |
[10:05] | You know, John, I’ve got mission reports too. | 知道么 John 我也要去写任务报告了 |
[10:08] | Nice try. | 试一下再说吧 |
[10:09] | It’s gonna be fun. | 很好玩的 |
[10:11] | Fun. | 好玩? |
[10:18] | Nice shot. | 打得不错 |
[10:19] | Thank you, Jim. | 谢谢 Jim |
[10:21] | It was pretty nice, though…? | 是不是很棒? |
[10:26] | So that’s the sport? You just hit a little ball as far as you can? | 就这?把球打得越远越好? |
[10:30] | First, it’s a game; | 首先 这是一场竞赛 |
[10:32] | and no, it’s a little more complicated than that. | 还有 比你说的要稍微复杂一点 |
[10:36] | See, there are eighteen holes all made of varying | 你看 在不同的距离和方向 |
[10:40] | lengths and dimensions. | 分布着18个球洞 |
[10:41] | The first goal is to hit the ball through a series of water and sand hazards | 首先 要将球打过 由水和沙地组成的障碍 |
[10:45] | til you land on the green. Then… | 直到抵达果岭 然后… |
[10:46] | you putt the ball into the hole. | 要将球推入洞中 |
[10:49] | So this is a water hazard. | 看来这是个水障 |
[10:51] | Well, we don’t have a course yet. | 我们没有球场 |
[10:53] | – All we have for now is a driving range where you… – just hit a little ball. | ﹣所以现在只能… ﹣打那个小球 |
[10:58] | Pretty much, yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[10:59] | What’s so hard about that? | 这有什么难的? |
[11:02] | Well, | 好吧 |
[11:03] | I make it look easy but I’ve been playing since I was six. | 你看我打得很轻松 可我从6岁就开始练习了 |
[11:07] | So, although it seems simple, | 虽然看起来简单 |
[11:09] | developing a sweet swing like mine | 可要学会我这样的挥杆动作 |
[11:11] | takes years… | 要花费几年的时间 |
[11:20] | Like that? | 就像这? |
[11:21] | That was OK. | 还行 |
[11:23] | OK?! You can’t even see where it landed! | 还行?都看不清着地点在哪里 |
[11:25] | Well, it’s not a distance game… it’s an accuracy one. | 这个比赛不是比谁打得远… 而是看谁打得准 |
[11:28] | Well, pick a spot. I’ll hit it there. | 指个地方吧 我会打中的 |
[11:30] | First off, your grip… | 首先 你握杆的方式… |
[11:32] | it’s all wrong. | 就错了 |
[11:34] | Oh, yes, of course. There you are. | 噢 你们在这里 |
[11:36] | Hey, Doc. I want to come see you. I’ve been having this weird pain right… | 嘿 医生 我正想去找你呢 我这里有点说不清的痛感 |
[11:38] | Hold on, sorry. Let me stop you right there. | 等等 对不起 打住 |
[11:40] | This is the first day I’ve had off in over a month. | 一个多月来 我好不容易可以休息一天 |
[11:43] | Doctor Cole is in the infirmary and will be more than glad to help you out. | Cole医生在医务室 他会很乐意帮助你的 |
[11:46] | OK, fair enough. | OK 好的 |
[11:47] | Right. | 好的 |
[11:48] | What’s up, Carson? | 什么事 Carson? |
[11:50] | Fishing. | 钓鱼 |
[11:51] | What? | 什么? |
[11:52] | Rodney and I are heading to the mainland to catch a fish that seems to be just like a trout. | 我和Rodney准备去大陆 钓那种看起来像鲑鱼的鱼 |
[11:56] | Care to join us? Sport of kings. | 想一起去么?这可是国王的运动 |
[11:59] | I thought horse racing was the sport of kings? | 我还以为赛马是国王的运动 |
[12:02] | For the boring kings, maybe. | 对那些无聊的国王来说 也许是吧 |
[12:04] | Carson, you’re Scottish. This is your game, wouldn’t you rather be on the driving range? | Carson 你是苏格兰人 这才是你的运动 难道你不想来练习一下么? |
[12:08] | Ach, it was never my thing. | 啊 我从来没喜欢过 |
[12:09] | Come on… last chance. | 快点 最后一次机会 |
[12:13] | I think we’re gonna pass. | 我想我们还是不去了 |
[12:15] | Alright… | 好吧 |
[12:16] | but don’t be jealous when I return with a record-breaking space-trout. | 不过等我带回一条破纪录的太空鲑鱼 你们可不要嫉妒哦 |
[12:21] | Thank you! | 谢谢! |
[12:23] | – We’ll try to contain ourselves. – Oh, aye! | ﹣我们会把持住的 ﹣哦 当然! |
[12:32] | Time for a real sport. Come on. | 该去进行真正的运动了 来吧 |
[12:47] | Grab the other guy’s flag… that’s it? | 目标是夺取对方的旗子 对么? |
[12:50] | That’s it. | 对 |
[12:51] | No penalties and stuff? | 没什么处罚之类的么? |
[12:54] | What? | 什么? |
[12:54] | Well, if the other guy pulls your hair or tries to bite you… | 如果对方扯你的头发 或者试图咬你… |
[12:58] | Bite back. | 那就回咬 |
[13:00] | Right. | 好的 |
[13:01] | You ready? | 准备好了? |
[13:03] | Ready as I’ll ever be. | 早准备好了 |
[13:09] | That’s one for me. | 先赢一局 |
[13:11] | Two out of three. | 三局两胜 |
[13:14] | Round two. | 第二局 |
[13:16] | One-handed. | 只用一只手 |
[13:17] | What?! | 什么? |
[13:18] | After every round, the level of difficulty’s increased. | 每过一局 难度就要增加一级 |
[13:21] | It’s to simulate battle. | 模拟战斗时的情况 |
[13:22] | After every encounter there’s the possibility of injury. | 每遭遇一次敌人 就都有可能受伤 |
[13:25] | Round two. | 第二局 |
[13:26] | One-handed. | 只用一只手 |
[13:27] | Why don’t you let me get better at round one before we move onto the harder part? | 在转入更高难度之前 干嘛不让我多适应一下第一局呢 |
[13:35] | OK, round two. | 好吧 第二局 |
[13:45] | That’s two for me. | 我赢两局了 |
[13:46] | Three out of five. | 五局三胜 |
[13:48] | You know, I could do this all day. | 我可以陪你玩一天 |
[13:50] | Haven’t even broken a sweat yet. | 甚至连汗都不会出 |
[13:52] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是 是 是 |
[13:55] | Round three. | 第三局 |
[14:00] | Oh, come on! Oh, you are making this stuff up! | 噢 拜托!你这完全是瞎编! |
[14:03] | This is not a traditional Satedan sport. This is an excuse to make me look dumb and kick my ass. | 这根本就不是传统的Satedan运动 你完全是想找借口来整我 |
[14:09] | If you wanna quit… | 假如你想退出… |
[14:23] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:25] | This game sucks! | 这个游戏糟透了! |
[14:27] | – Well, you need to focus. – I don’t know if that’s gonna be possible yet. | ﹣你需要集中精力 ﹣不知道这还有没有可能 |
[14:33] | Here, help me up. I’ve got an idea. | 帮我一下 我有主意了 |
[14:39] | Hurts, doesn’t it? | 疼吧? |
[14:45] | That? | 就这? |
[14:45] | Yeah, you’ve gotta hit it, | 是的 你要打它 |
[14:47] | – straight on, hard as you can. – OK. | ﹣径直打 尽最大力气 ﹣好的 |
[14:49] | You know this is what I’m talkin’ about. This is how you spend a day off. Kick back, | 我想说的就是这个 这才是在休息日消磨时间的方法 |
[14:54] | eat some junk food, listen to some tunes. | 吃些垃圾食品 听些音乐 |
[14:56] | You like this music? | 你喜欢这个音乐? |
[14:58] | What, you don’t? | 怎么 你不喜欢? |
[15:00] | It’s fine. | 很好 |
[15:03] | I’m gonna stick to golf. Your game’s a little too much like my day job. | 我还是去打高尔夫吧 你那种运动太像我日常的工作了 |
[15:08] | So, | 这么说 |
[15:10] | how long have you been here now? A year? | 你来这儿多久了?一年? |
[15:12] | – Year and a half. – Year and a half? | ﹣一年半了 ﹣一年半? |
[15:15] | You ever hang out with anyone else besides me and Teyla? | 除了我和Teyla 你还跟谁出去过? |
[15:19] | I’m not saying we’re sick of you or anything. | 没有嫌弃你的意思 |
[15:21] | I dunno are you datin’ anyone? | 和其他人约过会没有? |
[15:23] | You mean like a woman? | 你指的是跟女人约会? |
[15:25] | Or a man. | 男人也可以 |
[15:28] | No. | 没有 |
[15:30] | I’m not ready yet. | 我还没准备好 |
[15:35] | Not ready yet? | 没准备好? |
[15:38] | Did you leave somebody behind on Sateda? | 是不是还在思念 以前Sateda上的人? |
[15:43] | Wife? | 妻子? |
[15:46] | Close enough. | 差不多吧 |
[15:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:54] | – What about you? – What about me? | ﹣你呢? ﹣什么? |
[15:57] | When are you getting married? | 打算什么时候结婚? |
[15:59] | Already done that. | 已经试过了 |
[16:01] | Not very good at it. | 对这个不是很擅长 |
[16:03] | Besides, | 除此之外 |
[16:04] | there really isn’t anyone here that… | 这里还没有… |
[16:06] | well, you know. | 你知道的 |
[16:08] | I always thought you and Teyla would… | 我一直以为你和Teyla会… |
[16:10] | you know… | 你知道… |
[16:12] | – Really? – Yeah. Why not? | ﹣真的么? ﹣是的 为什么不呢? |
[16:21] | – Right, lads, go, go. Move it. – Alright, let’s get these two to the OR right away. | ﹣右边 伙计们 快 快点 ﹣马上把这两个人送到手术室去 |
[16:28] | What happened here? | 发生什么了? |
[16:29] | Some sort of explosion. At least three dead, maybe a dozen or so severely injured. | 发生了爆炸 至少有3人死亡 大概十几人受伤 |
[16:32] | Doc? | 医生 |
[16:35] | Oh no. Teyla. | 噢 不 Teyla |
[16:38] | Is she gonna be OK, Doc? | 她会没事的吧 医生? |
[16:39] | She’s lost a great deal of blood. | 她留了很多血 |
[16:41] | – We’re gonna need to get her to the Infirmary stat. – Is she gonna be alright? | ﹣我们要立刻把她送到医务室去 ﹣她会没事的吧? |
[16:44] | Let’s go. Let’s move! | 快 快点! |
[16:48] | – What the hell happened here, Radek? – There was an explosion. | ﹣这里发生什么了 Radek? ﹣发生了一起爆炸 |
[16:51] | I get that, but why? | 我知道 为什么? |
[16:52] | Well, I’m not sure yet. I wasn’t allowed on the scene until the emergency crews cleared the floor. | 我不敢肯定 在应急处理人员 疏散完之后 我才被允许进入 |
[16:55] | What took you so long? | 你怎么过了这么久才到? |
[16:56] | The transporters are down and there’s a lot of stairs. | 传送器坏了 而中途有很多楼梯 |
[16:59] | McKay is in his lab. He thinks he might have a lead. | McKay在实验室中 他说可能找到线索了 |
[17:01] | – What kind of a lead? – He didn’t say. | ﹣什么线索? ﹣他没说 |
[17:03] | The good news is, though, the structure is intact, so there’s no danger of the tower falling down. | 好消息是 结构没有受到破坏 所以塔楼不会倒塌 |
[17:07] | There is, however, something very odd. | 不过 有些东西非常奇怪 |
[17:09] | What? | 是什么? |
[17:10] | Well, the few eye witness reports that we have | 有几个人报告 他们亲眼看到 |
[17:12] | say that Doctor Hewston just | Hewston博士 |
[17:14] | blew up. | 爆炸了 |
[17:15] | What the hell does that mean? | 那到底是什么意思? |
[17:16] | – It’s not even possible. – Yeah, normally I would | ﹣这不可能 ﹣一般情况下 |
[17:18] | I would agree with you but from what we can tell, she was standing right in the middle of the hall here and | 我也会同意 可据我所知 她当时正坐在大厅中央 |
[17:22] | – just exploded. – So, what, | ﹣然后就爆炸了 ﹣这又怎么样 |
[17:24] | a suicide bomb? | 自杀炸弹? |
[17:25] | Well, see, no. That’s what I thought too originally, | 不是 我先头也是这样想的 |
[17:27] | but I’ve scanned the area with my equipment and there isn’t even the slightest trace | 可我扫瞄了这片区域 没有发现任何 |
[17:31] | of explosive residue. | 爆炸残余物 |
[17:34] | We have no idea what we’re dealing with here. | 不知道我们碰到的是什么 |
[17:41] | You know, | 知道么 |
[17:42] | Fourteen hours earlier | [ 14小时前 ] |
[17:42] | I think I am a pretty easy guy to work for. . | 我觉得自己是一个很好打交道的人 |
[17:45] | I am usually too busy doing all the really important stuff | 通常我会忙于去做那些重要的工作 以至于无法抽身 |
[17:48] | to micro-manage all the little things I need you people to be doing. | 去管那些旁枝末节的小事情 这些需要你们去完成 |
[17:52] | Now, because of that, you have a fair amount of freedom. | 正因为于此 你们有很高的自由度 |
[17:54] | That does not, however, mean you can do whatever the hell you please. | 可这不等于说 你们可以为所欲为 |
[17:57] | There are rules, there are | 那些规章 那些协议 制定出来 |
[17:58] | protocols in place not only to protect this City but your sorry little existences. | 不仅仅是为了保护这个城市 同时还在保护你们这些可怜的人 |
[18:02] | – Look, if I could just say… – Oh, no you cannot. | ﹣如果我可以说一句… ﹣不 不行 |
[18:04] | You cannot interrupt me, | 你不能打断我 |
[18:05] | OK? I was having a perfectly wonderful dream before I got this call, | OK?在我接到这个电话之前 正在做一个美妙得近乎完美的梦 |
[18:09] | so you can just stand there and listen. | 你们站在这里给我听着 |
[18:11] | You were sent on a routine cataloguing of one of the abandoned Ancient labs, | 你们的任务是 对一个 被古人遗弃的实验室进行日常登记 |
[18:15] | and you activate some alien device without having the first clue what it was? | 可你们却激活了一个古人设备 甚至连它是干什么的都不知道 |
[18:18] | – We thought it was… – Yes, | ﹣我们以为它是… ﹣是的 |
[18:19] | – well you thought wrong. – Yeah, but just the other week | ﹣你们的想法是错的 ﹣是的 可就在上个星期 |
[18:22] | – you did the exact same thing, so I don’t… – Well I am me. | ﹣你也做了同样的事情 所以我… ﹣好吧 我是我 |
[18:25] | If I make a mistake, I can fix it. You are you, | 如果我犯了什么错 我可以想办法挽回 可你不一样 |
[18:28] | and when you make mistakes, you don’t have to fix them. I do. | 你要是犯了错误 要想办法挽回的 就不是你自己 而是我 |
[18:31] | The second we realised it was emitting radiation, we turned it off. | 我们一发现那个东西在释放辐射 马上就把它关掉了 |
[18:34] | So what?! | 那又怎样? |
[18:35] | What, you want a medal? | 怎么 你想要枚奖章? |
[18:36] | Look, my four year old niece could figure out to turn something off if it was emitting radiation. | 我四岁小的侄女都知道 如果有东西在释放辐射 就马上关掉 |
[18:40] | That does not make you smart, that just makes you a little less stupid. | 这并不能显示你有多聪明 只能说你还不是太蠢 |
[18:43] | – Rodney, be nice. – So, are they gonna live? | ﹣Rodney 消消气 ﹣他们还可以继续活下去么? |
[18:47] | More importantly, can I go back to bed? | 更重要的是 我可以回去睡觉了么? |
[18:49] | Well, according to their body scan and blood tests, they’ll be alright, yes… | 从身体扫瞄和血样测试来看 他们没事 |
[18:52] | although you should check back in the next twenty-four hours | 不过你们24小时之后 还需要来检查一下 |
[18:54] | and we’ll run some more tests, just to be certain. | 我还要再进行些测试 以防万一 |
[18:56] | Well, you were lucky, | 你们很幸运 |
[18:57] | because we are in a place where something as simple as flipping a switch | 因为身处我们这样的位置 扳动一个开关 |
[19:00] | can domino out into thousands of people dying. | 都可以让上千人送命 |
[19:03] | You need to be more careful. | 所以一定要谨慎 |
[19:07] | OK, just… | 好了 |
[19:09] | take tomorrow off, alright? | 明天休息一下 好吧? |
[19:11] | We already have tomorrow off. It’s the mandatory rest day. | 我们明天本来是该休息的 那是强制休息日 |
[19:15] | It is? | 是么? |
[19:17] | Already? | 真的? |
[19:24] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[19:35] | Katie? Katie? | |
[19:38] | Hello, Katie? | 你好 Katie? |
[19:40] | Rodney! Rodney! | |
[19:41] | – There you are. – What are you doing here? | ﹣你在这啊 ﹣你来干什么? |
[19:43] | Hey, it’s your day off. What are you doing here? | 嘿 今天休息 你还在忙什么? |
[19:45] | Well, I’m nursing these little baby ferns we found on M4L-279. | 我在看护这些 在M4L-279上找到的蕨类植物 |
[19:49] | At this nascent stage they’re very fragile and if I leave them for too long, | 目前它们还处于新生期 非常脆弱 要是长时间丢下不管 |
[19:52] | – they’ll die. – Ah, so what? They’re ferns. | ﹣它们会死的 ﹣啊 那又怎样?只是蕨类植物而已 |
[19:55] | Oh, which is to say… | 噢 我的意思是… |
[19:57] | you know, you need time off just… like everyone else does. | 你要休息一下…就像其他人那样 |
[20:00] | I know. It’s just, they produce this special enzyme that we think might cure leukaemia. | 我知道 可它们会产生特殊的□ 我们认为可以治疗白血病 |
[20:05] | – What, these guys? Really? – Yeah. | ﹣什么 它们?真的? ﹣是的 |
[20:07] | So what are you doing with your day off? I thought you had plans. | 你打算在休息日干些什么? 我想你已经做好安排了 |
[20:10] | Oh, I do, with Beckett. That’s… that’s kind of why I’m here. | 噢 是的 跟Beckett一起 这… 就是我来这里的原因 |
[20:14] | Yeah. I need an excuse to break those plans. | 我想找个借口取消那个安排 |
[20:16] | – Why’s that? – Well, because we’re going fishing. | ﹣为什么? ﹣因为我们要去钓鱼 |
[20:18] | I mean to be honest, I cannot | 老实说 |
[20:20] | think of a more torturous way of spending a day than, you know, up to my… | 我想不出比这更痛苦的方式 来度过一整天了 |
[20:24] | hips in water trying to get worms on hooks and | 忍受着将虫子穿在鱼钩上 |
[20:27] | having all the time in the world to listen to Carson’s many views | 听Carson唠叨 |
[20:30] | on what I’m sure are a vast number of impossibly boring subjects. | 那些无聊的话题 |
[20:33] | – I mean, it is unappealing in every way. – Then why did you say yes in the first place? | ﹣我是说 不管怎样 钓鱼太没趣了 ﹣那你当初为什么要答应呢? |
[20:38] | Oh, because he said, “D’you wanna go fishing next month?” | 因为他说:”下个月你想去钓鱼么?” |
[20:40] | It sounded so far away, I figured something’d come up, I’d be able to get out of it, but | 听起来像是很遥远的事情 我以为中途会发生什么事情 |
[20:44] | here we are a month later and… | 可现在一个月过去了 |
[20:45] | – nothing’s come up! – Exactly! So | ﹣什么也没有发生 ﹣对极了!所以… |
[20:47] | I figured if I told him we finally had an afternoon where I could | 我觉得如果我告诉他 今天下午 |
[20:51] | take you out to lunch or something, then he’d have no choice but to let me out of it. | 我要带你去吃午餐 他别无选择 只能由我去 |
[20:55] | I can’t. I need to babysit the ferns. | 不行 我要照看这些蕨类 |
[20:57] | Right. Well. | 好吧 |
[20:59] | If I had a nickel for every time a girl used that line! | 如果每次听到这句话的时候能得到五分钱 那我早就发了 |
[21:04] | You know what? Let me bring lunch to you. We can eat here. | 不如我把午餐带过来 我们可以在这里吃 |
[21:07] | Rodney, you wanna babysit ferns with me? | Rodney 你打算跟我一起照看这些蕨类? |
[21:09] | Hey, in the battle between ferns versus fish, ferns continuously win a decisive victory. | 在蕨类和鱼类之间取舍 我当然还是会选择蕨类 |
[21:13] | – That would be lovely. – Great! OK, I’ll be right back. | ﹣你可真好 ﹣棒极了!好的 我马上回来 |
[21:16] | OK OK. | |
[21:32] | Would you look at that! Great minds think alike. | 你真该去看看!真是天才的想法 |
[21:35] | – I thought I’d pick us up some snacks as well. – Yes… | ﹣我想最好带上些快餐 ﹣是的 |
[21:38] | about that. | 关于这个 |
[21:39] | – Rodney. – Look, here’s the thing. | ﹣听我说 |
[21:41] | – You know I would love to go with you. – No, I don’t. | ﹣你也知道我很乐于跟你一起去 ﹣不 我不知道 |
[21:43] | Ah, I would, I do. I just… | 我愿意 只是… |
[21:45] | I ran into Katie Brown… | 我喜欢上了Katie Brown… |
[21:46] | and she started to lay the guilt on, you know, how | 而她已经开始责怪我了 |
[21:48] | I never get to see her and how the one day I get off, | 因为我很少见她 而在我可以休息的时候 |
[21:50] | I’m jetsetting off to the coast to sport fish with my best buddy. I mean, | 却跑到海上去 跟最好的朋友钓鱼 |
[21:53] | she and I see so little of each other, I’m not sure | 我跟她见面次数那么少 |
[21:55] | we even count as a couple. Anyways, look… | 甚至都不敢肯定我们还算不算恋人 |
[21:57] | – long story short… – Too late. | ﹣长话短说吧… ﹣太迟了 |
[21:59] | I told Katie I would spend the day with her. | 我跟Katie说过了 今天要陪她 |
[22:04] | – Alright. – You know, if it was anybody else… | ﹣好吧 ﹣你也知道 要是其他什么人… |
[22:06] | – No, no. I understand. – Yeah, next week, I’m… | ﹣不 不用 我能理解 ﹣好吧 下个星期 我… |
[22:08] | I’m one hundred percent there. | 百分百保证 一定跟你去 |
[22:10] | – You promise? – Absolutely. | ﹣你保证? ﹣当然 |
[22:14] | Yeah, and it’s still early, so I’m sure you’ll find someone else to go with you. | 现在还早 我想你还有时间 找其他人跟你一起去 |
[22:17] | Oh, you can bet on that. | 哦 你说得对 |
[22:18] | Well… | 好吧… |
[22:19] | tell Katie I said hullo. | 代我向Katie问好 |
[22:21] | Will do. | 会的 |
[22:22] | Enjoy. | 尽兴 |
[22:24] | I will. | 我会的 |
[22:26] | Yes! Yes! | |
[22:32] | Oh, this is lovely. | 噢 真有意思 |
[22:34] | It is, yes. | 是啊 |
[22:36] | I’ve gotta say, | 我想说 |
[22:37] | after all the Cadman craziness last year, I figured there was no chance for us. | 经过去年那阵Cadman疯狂之后 我觉得我们已经没有可能了 |
[22:43] | Why’s that? | 为什么? |
[22:44] | Well, you had another consciousness in your body, one that… | 你的身体中存在另外一个意识 |
[22:47] | took over during our first date and | 而她在你第一次约会的时候 控制了你 |
[22:49] | made you… | 让你… |
[22:50] | kiss me. | 吻了我 |
[22:51] | I mean it was… | 我的意思是这… |
[22:53] | awkward. | 太尴尬了 |
[22:55] | – And so you ignored me for a few months. – I did not! | ﹣所以你接下来几个月都没有理我 ﹣我没有! |
[22:57] | Yes, you did. | 不 你是 |
[22:58] | I mean, it’s OK, I guess. | 没事 |
[23:01] | I can’t imagine going through something like that, | 真难以想像 我是怎么从这种事情中走过来的 |
[23:03] | and I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t wanna be reminded of it either. | 而且我相信下次不会再碰到了 |
[23:06] | Yes, well, it was a little weird there for a bit. | 是的 的确是有点不可思议 |
[23:09] | For the last little while you, | 最后 你 |
[23:11] | you’ve really made an effort to make time for me, | 还是设法抽出时间来见我 |
[23:15] | and it has been lovely. | 我已经很高兴了 |
[23:20] | It’s funny, you know? | 真有意思 |
[23:21] | I mean, much as I hate to admit it, | 不得不承认 |
[23:23] | seeing my little sister so happy with her family, I just… | 当看到我的妹妹 快乐的跟家人在一起的时候 |
[23:28] | Well, it kind of made me realise that, | 我意识到 |
[23:31] | well, | 好吧 |
[23:33] | I’d like to get married. | 我要结婚 |
[23:35] | You would?! | 是么? |
[23:36] | Oh, no, not to you. | 哦 不 不是和你 |
[23:39] | Oh, no-no-no-no-no-no. | 哦 不不不 |
[23:40] | – No-no-no, not not to you… – No, I… | ﹣不是和你 ﹣不 我… |
[23:41] | Look, I was just… I mean, no, no | 我只是… 我是说 不… |
[23:43] | that was not a proposal… I was just… | 不是故意的… 我只是… |
[23:44] | – I was just talking, you know? – Right. | ﹣我只是随便说说… ﹣好的 |
[23:45] | I just don’t want you to get the wrong… | 我只是希望你不要误解 |
[23:46] | It’s not that I wouldn’t be interested in-in-in getting married to someone, | 不是说我不想跟人结婚 |
[23:50] | I mean, someone like you, I mean someone just like you… | 比如你 |
[23:51] | you even, maybe one day… I just… | 也许有一天 我… |
[23:53] | I know, I know. It’s OK. | 我知道 我知道 没事 |
[23:56] | I like you a lot. I mean, I do. | 我很喜欢你 真的 |
[23:58] | I know you do, and I like you a lot too. | 我知道 而且我也很喜欢你 |
[24:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:04] | And to be honest, | 老实说 |
[24:05] | I find that just | 我只是觉得有点 |
[24:07] | baffling. | 困惑 |
[24:08] | – Come on, now… – No-no-no-no-no, | ﹣别这样… ﹣不不不 |
[24:09] | it’s other people too… they find it baffling too. | 是其他人 他们也觉得困惑 |
[24:11] | I guess they just don’t know you like I know you. | 我猜他们只是不想我这样了解你 |
[24:14] | Yeah, but, you see, that’s what scares me. | 是的 这正是让我觉得恐惧的地方 |
[24:15] | I mean, at some point, you’re gonna know me | 我是说 你最终会跟他们一样 |
[24:17] | – the way they know me and then… – Rodney, I think I know you pretty well. | ﹣了解我 ﹣Rodney 我很了解你 |
[24:20] | There’s not a lot of subtext with you. | 了解你并不难 |
[24:24] | I am really sorry | 我真得很抱歉 |
[24:26] | that I ignored you all that time. | 一直以来都没怎么理你 |
[24:30] | I bet you are. | 我想是的 |
[24:35] | What was that? | 怎么了? |
[24:36] | I don’t know. Look, I’ve gotta go. | 不知道 听着 我要走了 |
[24:40] | So, what, a | 怎么 |
[24:42] | suicide bomb? | 自杀炸弹? |
[24:43] | Well, see, no. I thought so too originally, but | 不是 我先头也这么认为 |
[24:45] | I’ve scanned the area with my equipment now… | 可我扫瞄了这个区域 |
[24:48] | there isn’t even the slightest trace of explosive residue. | 没有发现任何爆炸残留物 |
[24:51] | We have no idea what we’re dealing with here. | 不知道我们碰到的是什么 |
[24:53] | Zelenka, do you read? | Zelenka 听到没有? |
[24:55] | Yes, McKay, I’m here with Sheppard and Ronon. | 听到 McKay 我正跟Sheppard和Ronon一起 |
[24:57] | What have you got? | 你有什么发现? |
[24:57] | You’re all gonna wanna see this. | 你们肯定想看看这个 |
[25:02] | Alright, I am digesting this as I go, | 好吧 我简明扼要的说一下 |
[25:04] | so forgive the rough edges. | 有什么不连贯的地方 请原谅我 |
[25:06] | What’ve you got? | 你发现了什么? |
[25:07] | Last night, | 昨天晚上 |
[25:08] | Doctor Hewston and her partner Doctor Watson | Hewston博士和她的搭档Watson博士 |
[25:10] | were cataloguing a new Ancient lab we uncovered. They… | 正在登记我们新发现的一个古人实验室 |
[25:13] | inadvertently activated this machine. | 他们无意中激活了这台机器 |
[25:17] | It started to emit a very odd type of radiation, | 它开始释放出非常奇怪的辐射 |
[25:19] | but they were able to turn it off right away. | 不过他们马上就把它关掉了 |
[25:22] | Now, Doctor Beckett examined them that | Beckett医生昨晚给他们做了体检 |
[25:23] | night and gave them a clean bill of health, | 说他们的健康没有问题 |
[25:25] | so with no immediate apparent danger, we… | 既然没有显而易见的危险 |
[25:28] | decided to figure out what the device was, | 我们决定在有空的时候 |
[25:30] | well, whenever we had time. | 搞清楚这台机器是做什么的 |
[25:32] | That was a mistake. | 这是个失误 |
[25:33] | What is it? | 它到底是什么? |
[25:34] | Well, the science of it is… | 用科学的语言来解释… |
[25:36] | well, it’s spectacularly complicated, but | 这玩意儿非常复杂 不过… |
[25:38] | it appears to be a weapon… | 很显然它是一种武器 |
[25:39] | one created by the Ancients to battle the Wraith | 古人制造出来用来抗击幽灵的 |
[25:41] | and one that was abandoned fairly early on as it affected everyone… | 可后来被遗弃了 因为它会感染所有… |
[25:45] | in proximity, including… | 靠近的人 包括… |
[25:46] | – Ancients and humans. – Affected them how? | ﹣古人和人类 ﹣怎么感染? |
[25:49] | Well, long story short, | 简单说吧 |
[25:51] | it creates… | 它会产生… |
[25:52] | explosive tumours. | 爆炸性的肿瘤 |
[25:54] | – Explosive tumours? – What? | ﹣爆炸性肿瘤? ﹣什么? |
[25:56] | – Are you kidding me? – Yeah, I wish. Look, | ﹣不是开玩笑吧? ﹣我也希望 |
[25:59] | it’s actually quite ingenious. | 很有创造性的想法 |
[26:00] | The device emits millions of irradiated particles | 这个设备会释放出数以百万的 放射性粒子 |
[26:03] | that have been genetically programmed to enter into our systems and gather behind the lungs. | 在进入我们的身体之后 会在肺部后面聚集起来 |
[26:07] | Now, as they go, they collect trace elements from our body that they need to… | 在此过程中 会从我们的身体中 |
[26:11] | complete an explosive compound | 吸取构成爆炸成分所需的微量元素 |
[26:14] | which, once in place, the… | 一旦就位之后 |
[26:15] | tumour reaches critical mass… | 肿瘤达到临界状态 |
[26:17] | – and explodes. – So, wait, this guy Watson… | ﹣接着就爆炸 ﹣等等 那个叫Waston的人… |
[26:19] | has almost definitely been exposed, | 肯定也遭到了辐射线的照射 |
[26:21] | yes. Look, we need to find him before that | 我们要在肿瘤爆炸之前找到他 |
[26:22] | tumour ignites, which could be any minute now. | 那个肿瘤随时都有可能爆炸 |
[26:24] | Well, it’s not good but it’s not awful. | 不是很好 但也不是很糟 |
[26:26] | We need to start right away. What’s his name? | 我们要马上开始 他叫什么? |
[26:29] | James,James Watson James. James Watson. | |
[26:37] | . | [ 2小时前 ] |
[26:40] | Next week, I am one hundred percent there. | 下星期 我百分百会去 |
[26:42] | – You promise? – Absolutely. | ﹣你保证? ﹣当然 |
[26:44] | OK OK. | |
[26:45] | And besides, it’s still early. I’m sure you’ll find someone else to go with you. | 现在还早 我想 你还可以找其他人跟你一起去 |
[26:47] | Oh, you can bet on that. | 哦 你说得对 |
[26:49] | – Well, tell Katie I said hullo. – Yeah, will do. | ﹣代我向Katie问好 ﹣会的 |
[26:52] | Enjoy. I will. | 尽兴 |
[27:04] | – Son of a bitch! Stop that! – Stop what? Winning? | ﹣狗娘养的!别这样了! ﹣怎么样?赢棋? |
[27:07] | You haven’t won yet. | 你还没有赢过 |
[27:08] | Carson! You’ve come to join the chess club. | Carson!你要来加入象棋俱乐部? |
[27:10] | Not quite. | 不是 |
[27:12] | You’ve come to watch? | 过来观战? |
[27:13] | Well… no. Actually, Radek, I’m looking for someone to come fishing with me. | 实际上 Redek 我想来找人 跟我一起去钓鱼 |
[27:17] | Rodney bailed at the last minute. | Rodney最后一分钟说他不去了 |
[27:18] | – Surprise, surprise. – I know. Any interest? | ﹣是啊 你有兴趣么? |
[27:20] | I would, but we’re playing for trades today, you know? | 我很乐意 可是我们今天在比赛 |
[27:22] | And no-one can really beat me so… I’ve already won a desk pen… | 到现在还没有人可以赢我 我已经赢了一支笔… |
[27:25] | Doctor Mallozzi’s anim?DVD collection… | Mallozzi博士收藏的DVD动画片 |
[27:28] | and I got a coupon for a free Swedish massage from Doctor Ambrose. | 另外我还赢了一次 由Ambrose博士提供的免费瑞典按摩 |
[27:33] | Perhaps we can go fishing next week? | 也许我们下个星期可以一起去钓鱼 |
[27:35] | OK, alright. Well… best of luck to you. | 好吧…那么… 祝你好运 |
[27:37] | Oh, I don’t need luck. | 哦 我不需要运气 |
[27:40] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[27:41] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的! |
[27:52] | You paint! | 你在画画! |
[27:53] | Hey, Doc. | 嘿 医生 |
[27:55] | Yeah, I paint. | 是的 我在画画 |
[27:57] | And you’re good, too. | 画得不错 |
[27:59] | My mom was an art teacher. | 我妈妈是美术老师 |
[28:00] | It’s what we did on weekends. | 一到周末我们就画画 |
[28:03] | Stopped for a while… | 中途停了一段时间 |
[28:04] | didn’t really have time for it during basic training, | 实在是没有时间 那时在做基础培训 |
[28:06] | first couple of years on duty but… | 还有参加任务的头两年 不过… |
[28:08] | I’m picking it up again. | 现在又捡起来了 |
[28:10] | Hard not to with views like that…? | 很难看到这样的景色吧 |
[28:12] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[28:14] | I don’t suppose there’s any chance you’d like to come fishing with me on the mainland, is there? | 我想你不会抽身 跟我一起去大陆钓鱼吧? |
[28:18] | If you’d got to me earlier, maybe, but… | 如果你早点跟我打招呼 也许会的 不过… |
[28:22] | I kinda wanna finish this up. | 我想完成这幅画 |
[28:25] | – Och, it looks done to me. – That… | ﹣在我看来已经画完了啊 ﹣这… |
[28:27] | is why I am the painter and you | 就是为什么我是画家 而你… |
[28:31] | the doctor. | 是医生 |
[28:32] | Very good point. | 说得对 |
[28:34] | – Enjoy the rest of your day, Major. – You can count on it. | ﹣尽情享受剩下的时间吧 少校 ﹣会的 |
[28:41] | Hey there, sir. | 你好 |
[28:42] | – Hullo, I was just… – You know what’s crazy? | ﹣你好 我刚才… ﹣知道么? |
[28:44] | I was just thinking about you. | 我刚才正想起你呢 |
[28:46] | Has that ever happened to you? | 你有没有碰到这种事情? |
[28:47] | You know, you’re thinking about something and then, boom! There it is! | 正在想着什么事情 然后突然就出现在你眼前了 |
[28:50] | It’s not like I’m psychic or anything but, who knows? | 可能是因为我是个心理医生 谁知道呢 |
[28:53] | – Well, actually, I… – You know what? | ﹣事实上 我… ﹣知道么? |
[28:54] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:55] | You were trying to say something and I interrupted you. | 你想说些什么 可我打断了你 |
[28:58] | Enjoy your day off, Doctor Biro. | 尽情享受休息的时间吧 Biro医生 |
[29:01] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[29:03] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[29:11] | Slow day? | 漫长的一天? |
[29:12] | Carson. What the hell are you doing here? | Carson 你来这里做什么? |
[29:14] | It’s supposed to be your day off. | 今天你不是休息么? |
[29:15] | Well, my fishing trip is officially a bust, | 看来我的钓鱼计划是泡汤了 |
[29:17] | so I figured I’d come in here and actually catch up on | 所以我想过来做一些文书工作 |
[29:19] | some paperwork for the first time in over a year. | 一年多来的第一次 |
[29:21] | – That’s a shame. – Aye, it is. | ﹣那可真糟糕 ﹣是啊 |
[29:27] | – You alright? – A migraine. | ﹣你没事吧? ﹣偏头痛 |
[29:29] | It’s a bad one, actually. I… | 非常严重 实际上 我… |
[29:31] | I took some stuff, but you know I can’t take any more, | 我吃了些药 可你知道 不能吃得太多 |
[29:33] | with me being on call and everything. | 因为还要在这里值班 |
[29:35] | You should have radioed me. | 你本该通知我的 |
[29:37] | You kidding? | 开玩笑吧? |
[29:38] | There’s no way in hell I was gonna let you miss that fishing trip. | 我可不想打扰你的钓鱼计划 |
[29:40] | It’s all you’ve been talking about for two weeks! | 你已经念叨了两个星期了 |
[29:42] | Well, I’m not going now, so off you go. | 现在我不去了 所以你可以去休息了 |
[29:44] | I’ll cover your shift. | 我来替你值班 |
[29:46] | You sure? | 真的? |
[29:47] | Aye. There’s nothing happening here anyway. | 是的 反正这里也没有什么事情 |
[29:49] | You go… take a horse pill and rest. | 去吧… 多吃点药然后休息 |
[29:51] | You’re a life saver. | 你真是救世主 |
[29:52] | I know. | 嗯 |
[29:53] | Thanks, Carson. | 谢谢 Carson |
[29:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:56] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[30:01] | If you’re going to play volleyball, | 如果你要去打排球 |
[30:03] | you’re going to need proper gym shoes. | 那就需要双合适的运动鞋 |
[30:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:06] | I’ve put an order in for a pair | 我已经订了一双了 |
[30:08] | but it takes forever to get things from Earth | 可从地球那边买东西 总要花很长时间 |
[30:10] | that aren’t vital to the success of the missions. | 只要那些东西对胜利完成这次任务 贡献不大 |
[30:12] | Well you, young lady, are vital to the success of the missions, | 可是你 小姐 对胜利完成这次任务非常重要 |
[30:16] | so don’t play sports in sandals, OK? | 不要再穿着凉鞋运动了 明白? |
[30:17] | OK, Doc. | 好的 医生 |
[30:19] | Alright. | 好 |
[30:20] | We’re all done here. We’ll fix you up some crutches and… | 已经包好了 我们会帮你找一对拐杖 然后… |
[30:25] | Myers, call in every available nurse and doctor immediately. | Myers 让所有有空的医生和护士 到这里报道 |
[30:27] | You and you, grab two field kits and a couple of stretchers and follow me. | 你还有你 带上两个医疗箱 以及一对担架 跟我来 |
[30:31] | This is Beckett. What happened and where do you need me? | 我是Beckett 怎么回事? 哪里需要我? |
[30:33] | What happened here? | 怎么回事? |
[30:34] | Some sort of explosion. At least three dead maybe a dozen or so severely injured. | 发生了爆炸 至少有3人死亡 大概十几人受伤 |
[30:37] | Doc? | 医生 |
[30:42] | Teyla Teyla. | |
[30:44] | Carson Carson. | |
[30:45] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[30:46] | You’ve been in an explosion, Teyla, | 你碰上了爆炸 Teyla |
[30:48] | and a piece of debris has impacted your side. | 有块碎片击中了你 |
[30:50] | We’re headed to the infirmary to take it out and patch you up. | 我们准备去医务室帮你把它取出来 |
[30:52] | Easy-peasy… I can do this one in my sleep. | 别紧张… 这种手术 我在睡觉的时候都能做 |
[30:58] | Alright? All set? | 好了?做完了? |
[30:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:00] | Can’t believe you got the artery cleaned up. | 难以置信你把动脉都清理干净了 |
[31:02] | Well, they typically don’t make you head surgeon if you’re all thumbs. | 得到所有人的称赞 也不一定能成为主刀外科医生 |
[31:06] | You have another patient waiting for you. | 还有一个病人在等你 |
[31:07] | He got his leg cut up pretty bad in the blast. | 在爆炸中他的腿受伤很严重 |
[31:09] | Alright. We’re all done here. Let’s get her down | 好的 这里已经结束了 把她送下去 |
[31:10] | to the recovery level and we’ll get him in here. | 好好看护 把那个人带上来 |
[31:12] | Long story short, | 简单地说 |
[31:14] | it creates explosive tumours. | 它会产生爆炸性肿瘤 |
[31:16] | Explosive tumours? | 爆炸性肿瘤? |
[31:17] | – Are you kidding me? – I wish I was. | ﹣不是开玩笑吧? ﹣我也希望是 |
[31:19] | – So, wait, this guy Watson… – has almost definitely been exposed, yes. | ﹣等等 那个叫Watson的人… ﹣肯定也遭到了辐射线的照射 |
[31:22] | Look, we need to find him before that tumour ignites, | 我们要在肿瘤爆炸之前找到他 |
[31:24] | which could be any minute now. | 那个肿瘤随时都有可能爆炸 |
[31:25] | Well, it’s not good but it’s not awful. | 不是很好 但也不是很糟 |
[31:27] | We need to start right away. What’s his name? | 我们要马上开始 他叫什么? |
[31:29] | James,James Watson James. James Watson. | |
[31:32] | Watson? Watson? | |
[31:33] | Poor lad was in here last night. | 这个可怜的家伙昨天来过这里 |
[31:34] | Looks like he’s had a run of bad luck. | 看来他有些不太走运 |
[31:36] | Doctor Watson. Doctor James Watson. Report your whereabouts immediately. | Watson博士,James Watson博士 马上报告你现在的位置 |
[31:42] | Well, aren’t you popular?! | 看来你很受欢迎阿 |
[31:43] | Go see what that’s about, please. | 去看看是怎么回事 |
[31:46] | He’s in the OR right now? | 你正在手术室? |
[31:49] | I need you to get Beckett back on his radio. | 马上叫Beckett来说话 |
[31:51] | It’s Doctor McKay. | 是McKay博士 |
[31:53] | What is it, Rodney? I’m a little busy right now. | 什么事 Rodney? 我现在有点忙 |
[31:55] | Carson, the man you are working on right now has been infected with an explosive tumour. | Carson 你现在正准备动手术的人 体内可能有爆炸性肿瘤 |
[31:59] | We think it’s what killed Hewston and caused the explosion. | 我们认为正是它导致了爆炸 杀死了Hewston |
[32:02] | – What are you talkin’ about? That’s not… – It is possible, Carson. | ﹣什么意思?这不是… ﹣这是可能的 Carson |
[32:05] | Look… | 听着… |
[32:05] | you need to get you and your team out of there. | 马上带你的人离开 |
[32:07] | Sheppard has an ordnance disposal crew on the way. | Sheppard带了一支拆弹小组 已经在路上了 |
[32:09] | Well, he’s too fragile to move right now. | 他现在太虚弱了 不能移动 |
[32:11] | He doesn’t have to move. | 他不用动 |
[32:13] | You do. | 你们走 |
[32:17] | Alright, listen up. | 好的 听好 |
[32:18] | I need everyone to clear the floor right now. I’m enacting a Protocol Seven for this entire level. | 所有人离开这一层 我要在整层楼实施7号方案 |
[32:22] | Move it, people! | 快点! |
[32:23] | – Right, he stays, you go. – What about you? | ﹣是的 留下他 你们走 ﹣你呢? |
[32:25] | – I’m staying put. – Then so am I. | ﹣我留下来 ﹣那我也留下 |
[32:27] | – Look, I don’t have time to fight about it right now. – Then don’t. You can’t do this on your own. | ﹣听着 我现在没时间跟你争论 ﹣那就不要吵了 你自己一个人做不了 |
[32:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:41] | Alright, let’s get the scanner in place. | 把扫瞄仪拿过来 |
[32:44] | We have a tumour to remove. | 我们要摘除一个肿瘤 |
[32:48] | He’s used his authorisation code to seal off the whole level. | 他用自己的认证码封住了整层楼 |
[32:52] | We can’t get to him. | 我们去不了他那里 |
[32:53] | Carson, you cannot seriously be considering operating on this guy. | Carson 你不会真的想 给这个人做手术吧 |
[32:56] | Exactly how much time do we think I have? | 我们还有多少时间? |
[32:58] | There is no way to know for sure. Look, | 无法确定 听着 |
[33:00] | Hewston was infected at the same time that Watson was | Hewston跟Watson是同时被感染的 |
[33:02] | and her tumour’s already exploded. | 而她的肿瘤已经爆炸了 |
[33:06] | No time to waste, then. | 那就不要浪费时间了 |
[33:07] | Making first incision. | 开始手术 |
[33:09] | – OK, look, this is all very brave and all, but… | 听着 这个行为非常勇敢 不过… |
[33:11] | – What if the explosion causes structural damage? | 要是爆炸造成结构性破坏呢? |
[33:14] | What if the tower comes down with everyone in it? | 要是塔楼倒塌 而所有人还在里面呢? |
[33:15] | Exactly. | 很对 |
[33:16] | Sending him to the other side of the City and just leaving him there is tantamount to murder, Colonel. | 把他送到城市的另外一边 并丢下他不管 这跟谋杀有什么区别 |
[33:20] | The man is already dead! | 那个人已经死了! |
[33:22] | Like hell he is. | 根本没有 |
[33:23] | Carson Carson. | |
[33:24] | – I can’t order you to stand down, but… – That’s right, you can’t. | ﹣我不能命令你撤下来 不过… ﹣当然 你不能 |
[33:28] | Have your men standing by. | 叫你的人准备好 |
[33:29] | I’ll open access to the floor once I’ve extracted the tumour. | 等我摘除肿瘤之后 马上就打开出口过去 |
[33:32] | Beckett out. | Beckett完毕 |
[33:40] | – How long has he been at it? – About ten minutes. | ﹣手术进行多长时间了? ﹣大概十分钟 |
[33:42] | I’ve got emergency crews standing by. | 我已经让应急处理人员待命了 |
[33:43] | Either way, we’re covered. | 不管怎样 我们都准备好了 |
[33:44] | Can’t you bypass his access code? | 你能不能绕过他的密码? |
[33:46] | Yeah, but it’ll take half an hour. | 可以 可是要半个小时 |
[33:47] | Look, if he’s not done removing it by then, then… | 如果到那时他还没有拿掉肿瘤… |
[33:49] | This is crazy! | 这太疯狂了! |
[34:15] | Colonel Sheppard Colonel Sheppard. | |
[34:16] | I’ve extracted the tumour… | 我已经摘除肿瘤了 |
[34:18] | and I’m opening up the OR level. | 正准备打开手术室的入口 |
[34:36] | He’s on his way. Sit tight. | 他已经在路上了 原地等着 |
[34:40] | Dammit. | 该死 |
[34:41] | – Tell him I’ll meet him halfway. – Just stay put, Doc. | ﹣告诉他 我在路上去迎他 ﹣呆在原地 医生 |
[34:45] | The sooner I get this thing out of my sight, the better. | 越早让这个东西离开我的视线越好 |
[34:49] | You’re finishing closing him up, please. | 你来缝合伤口 |
[34:52] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[35:05] | Easy… Easy… | 慢点… 慢点… |
[35:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:19] | We just made the hand-off. | 我们已经交接完毕 |
[35:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:55] | You OK? | 你还好吧? |
[36:00] | Not really. | 不是很好 |
[36:01] | You need some help? | 需要帮忙么? |
[36:03] | No. | 不用 |
[36:04] | No, I’m almost done. | 快完了 |
[36:06] | He didn’t have a lot of stuff here. | 他没有很多东西 |
[36:09] | – You sending it all back home to his family? – Yeah. | ﹣这些东西都交给他的家人? ﹣是的 |
[36:11] | I mean, we… | 我是说 我们… |
[36:13] | we will. They don’t know yet. | 我们会的 他们还不知道 |
[36:16] | We’re going to send… | 我们要先把 |
[36:19] | the body | 遗体 |
[36:21] | back to Earth and… | 送回地球 然后… |
[36:24] | I’m gonna tell his mother. | 我会告诉他的母亲 |
[36:29] | I should have just gone fishing with him. | 我本该跟他一起去钓鱼的 |
[36:31] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[36:32] | No. If I’d gone fishing… | 不 如果我去钓鱼了… |
[36:34] | if I’d checked the machine if I hadn’t assigned | 如果我检查过那个机器 |
[36:36] | two junior guys to catalogue the lab… | 如果我没有派两个低级职员 去实验室登记… |
[36:38] | Rodney Rodney. | |
[36:40] | What’s done is done. | 过去的都已经过去了 |
[36:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:44] | And… | 可… |
[36:47] | that’s what’s killing me. | 可这更让我难受 |
[37:04] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想去哪儿? |
[37:05] | – I would like to go to the memorial. – I don’t think you should be going anywhere. | ﹣我要参加追悼仪式 ﹣我想你哪儿也不能去 |
[37:09] | I am fine. | 我没事 |
[37:13] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[37:14] | I’ll get a wheelchair. | 我去找个轮椅 |
[37:15] | No. | 不用 |
[37:16] | I would like to stand. | 我想站着 |
[37:18] | As a testament to him. | 以表示对他的尊敬 |
[37:22] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[37:24] | Me? | 我? |
[37:25] | Fine, but I didn’t get major surgery two days ago. | 很好 只是两天前没有救出主刀医生 |
[37:29] | That is not what I meant. | 我指的不是这个 |
[37:33] | Well, it hasn’t hit me yet. | 好吧 爆炸没有伤到我 |
[37:37] | I’m not looking forward to it when it does. | 真希望那不要发生 |
[37:41] | I feel a great sadness. | 我心里非常难过 |
[37:44] | He… | 他… |
[37:47] | I feel a great sadness. | 我心里非常难过 |
[37:54] | Here. I got you. | 我来帮你吧 |
[38:16] | We’ve said goodbye to a lot of friends today. | 今天 我们已经和很多朋友 说了再见 |
[38:21] | Our mission is a dangerous one. | 我们的任务非常危险 |
[38:24] | We lose people… | 我们当中有人会离去… |
[38:27] | a fact we’re all | 事实上我们都… |
[38:28] | painfully aware of. | 很清楚这一点 |
[38:33] | But Carson was… | 可是Carson却是… |
[38:41] | I can’t remember anyone coming to me with a complaint against him… | 在我记忆中没有人找到我 抱怨他的不对… |
[38:46] | ever. | 从来没有 |
[38:54] | He was a kind soul. | 他是位非常善良的人 |
[38:57] | He was… | 他是… |
[39:02] | he was a healer. | 一位伟大的医生 |
[39:05] | And he will be very deeply missed. | 人们会深深地怀念他的 |
[39:10] | George Fabricius said, | George Fabricius说过 |
[39:13] | “Death comes to us all, | 人总有一死 |
[39:16] | but great achievements, | 可留下的丰功伟绩 |
[39:20] | they build a monument which shall endure until the sun grows cold.” | 可以伫立一座永恒的丰碑 一直到太阳消亡的那一天 |
[39:27] | Every single life Carson saved | Carson拯救的每一个人 |
[39:31] | is a monument to him. | 都是纪念他的丰碑 |
[39:36] | And that gives me great comfort. | 这可以给我很大的安慰 |
[41:19] | How’d it go back on Earth? | 回地球感觉怎么样? |
[41:22] | It was… | 感觉… |
[41:24] | it was awful. | 不是很好 |
[41:26] | Your family was | 你的家人 |
[41:28] | – amazing, though. – Aye, they are. | ﹣都很奇怪 ﹣是啊 他们是这样的 |
[41:30] | – Good turnout? – Oh, packed the church. | ﹣葬礼是不是有很多人参加? ﹣哦 教堂里座无虚席 |
[41:32] | Oh, that’s good to hear! | 噢 听到这个真好! |
[41:37] | It’s not gonna be the same round here without you. | 这里没有你将是另一幅模样 |
[41:39] | Oh, you’re tellin’ me! | 噢 你要说给我听 |
[41:42] | You know, | 你知道 |
[41:44] | the universe is a big place. | 宇宙是个很大的地方 |
[41:47] | Who knows, maybe we’ll | 谁知道呢 也许我们 |
[41:49] | bump into each other again. | 会再次重逢 |
[41:50] | Aye, who knows? | 是啊 谁知道呢 |
[41:59] | You were the closest thing to a best friend I ever had. | 你是我最亲近的朋友 |
[42:05] | I’m really, really sorry. | 我真的 真的很抱歉 |
[42:08] | – I should have just… – Hey. | ﹣我本该… ﹣嘿 |
[42:11] | This isn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[42:14] | You’re just tellin’ me what I wanna hear. | 你刚说了我最想听的话 |
[42:16] | Well, that’s what best friends do sometimes. | 好朋友就应该这样 |
[42:19] | And in this case it also happens to be true. | 这一次也不例外 |
[42:30] | Take care of yourself, Rodney. | 保重 Rodney |
[42:35] | Goodbye, Carson. | 再见 Carson |