时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Initiating separation manoeuvre in three, two… one… mark! | 准备开始分离 三、二、一,分离 |
[00:08] | Separation is negative. | 分离失败 |
[00:09] | Switching to back-up. | 使用备用设备 |
[00:12] | Disengage. Come on! | 分离吧 快点 |
[00:15] | Dammit! | 该死的 |
[00:17] | The bolts will not work. | 导火栓不运转了 |
[00:19] | I repeat: the explosive bolts will not fire. | 重复:导火栓不能点火 |
[00:23] | Unable to separate ship. | 无法分离飞船 |
[00:25] | I don’t know if you can hear me but it looks like I’m gonna have to ride this one down. | 我不知道你是否能听到我说的 但看起来我要用这东西着陆了 |
[00:37] | . | 8小时之前 |
[00:40] | Well, you wanted to take a look. Now you have. | 你想来看看 现在你如愿了 |
[00:44] | What? We just got here. | 什么?我们才到这 |
[00:45] | We’ve been here long enough. | 我们呆在这太久了 |
[00:47] | There’s nothin’ here of any use to us. | 这里没什么对我们有价值的东西 |
[00:49] | We can’t know that until we’ve explored deeper into the station. | 除非我们考察到这个太空站的深处 否则下此结论太早了 |
[00:53] | I guarantee you you’re gonna see pretty much the same technology that you’re looking at here, | 我敢保证你到时看到的技术 跟在这看到的一样 |
[00:55] | – which I call vintage 1967. | 这些技术看来像古老的1967年的 |
[00:59] | – Oh, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[01:00] | You know, we hollowed out a lot of moons back in the sixties. | 你知道 六十年代我们挖出很多卫星 |
[01:03] | Well, if we did, this is what it would look like. | 如果真的如此 我们就正在挖掘 |
[01:07] | What about that shuttle? | 那个飞行器是什么? |
[01:09] | You know, that we saw when we docked? | 就是我们刚进来时看到的 |
[01:10] | – That was very double-oh-seven. | 是不是很有007的感觉? |
[01:12] | – Ah, see? Even you were intrigued. | 我暂且相信了 即使你在骗我 |
[01:15] | A little bit. | 一点 |
[01:17] | Elizabeth gave us the go-ahead to explore this station if, | Elizabeth命令我们继续深入探查 如果… |
[01:19] | and I underline the “if” there… | 我特别注意了有”如果” |
[01:22] | we find anything we can use against our many and sundry bad guys. | 如果发现什么能让我们用来对付 其他人和那些坏家伙的东西 |
[01:27] | This technology’s antiquated at best. | 显然这些技术都很陈旧了 |
[01:30] | These containers are just full of supplies. | 这个船舱到处都是供给设备 |
[01:32] | Building a place like this inside a moon must have taken tremendous resources. | 在卫星内部建造这么一个地方 肯定花费了很多资源 |
[01:36] | Whoever built… it must have had a damned good reason, | 不管是谁建造的 肯定得有个该死的好理由 |
[01:39] | and if we wanna find out what that reason is… we need to look further inside. | 而如果我们想知道这个理由是什么 我们需要继续向里走 |
[01:45] | Teyla, Ronon… are you listening to this? | Teyla Ronon 能听到吗? |
[01:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:48] | Yes we are, Colonel Sheppard. | 我们能听到 Sheppard中校 |
[01:50] | You guys care what’s inside this place? | 你们很喜欢在里面看到的吗? |
[01:52] | No. | 不 |
[01:53] | Perhaps it would be more appropriate for a team of scientists to return. | 对于一个科学考察队来说 或许该是时候回去了 |
[01:58] | Good idea. We’re out of here. | 好主意 我们准备离开这 |
[01:59] | Oh, wait-wait-wait-wait. | 等等 等等 |
[02:00] | I need to find out what’s inside. | 我要看看这里面有什么 |
[02:02] | I’m the same way with Christmas presents and pitas. | 我对此跟对圣诞礼物一样充满好奇 |
[02:04] | One more compartment, other side of this door. | 最后考察一间船舱 就在这扇门后面 |
[02:07] | OK. | 好吧 |
[02:08] | Just one more. | 最后一个了 |
[02:23] | Looks like some kind of control room. | 看起来像是个控制室 |
[02:35] | Look at that. | 看那个 |
[02:38] | – Intrigued? | 是在骗你吗? |
[02:39] | – Looks like it was built for re-entry. | 看起来像是为重新进来此处建造的 |
[02:43] | Looks like some kind of rudimentary computer system but it’s locked up. | 看起来像是某种古老的计算机系统 但是它被锁定了 |
[02:47] | Let’s see if I can reboot it… and get power online. | 试试看我是否能给它通电 并重新启动它 |
[02:51] | D’you think that’s such a good idea? | 你觉得这是个好主意吗? |
[02:53] | Didn’t you say this station’s probably powered by a nuclear reactor? | 你是不是说过 这个太空站可能是靠核反应堆供应电力的 |
[02:57] | Well, it’s definitely powered by a reactor… | 它肯定是用反应堆来提供电力 |
[02:59] | and… I just increased its power output. | 我刚已提高了它的功率输出 |
[03:03] | Rodney! Rodney! | |
[03:05] | You said you wanted to take a closer look at that shuttle. | 你当时说 你要更近一点观察这个飞行器 |
[03:06] | I did not! | 我没有说过 |
[03:08] | Ah, well, you were thinkin’ it. | 好吧 你这想过 |
[03:09] | Besides… I’ll have life support online in no time. | 除此之外 我要立即连接生命支持系统 |
[03:14] | – Closing outer doors. | 关闭外部大门 |
[03:15] | – Why? | 为什么? |
[03:16] | So we can repressurise the hangar so we can get out of these suits. | 这样我们就能增加船舱的压力 好让我们脱掉这身衣服 |
[03:19] | It’s not our job to satisfy your curiosity. | 我们的工作并不是满足你的好奇心 |
[03:22] | Hey, we can’t stop now.We just cracked open the pita. | 我们现在没办法停下来 我们刚已经撕破了礼品的包装袋 |
[03:27] | Hey, what’s that? | 那是什么? |
[03:29] | Picking up an energy spike from one of the other compartments. | 从其他船舱接收到能量脉冲峰值信号 |
[03:34] | Now it’s gone. | 现在又消失了 |
[03:35] | – Good. | 很好 |
[03:36] | – Not good. | 不好 |
[03:37] | There’s something frighteningly familiar about that energy signature. | 这有跟能量信号极其相似的东西 |
[03:40] | Check your life signs detector again. | 再查一下你的生命信号监测器 |
[03:45] | We’ve got company. | 我们有同伴了 |
[04:06] | Alright. | 很好 |
[04:08] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这家伙到底是谁? |
[05:20] | You reported that there were no life signs. | 你报告说那里没有生命的信号 |
[05:22] | How did he get there? | 他怎么到那的? |
[05:23] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[05:25] | Some kind of a energy spike right when his life signs popped up. | 我们到那后 发现了某种能量脉冲的峰值 |
[05:28] | I recognised the energy signature as very similar, | 我觉得这个能量信号跟 生命迹象的信号非常相似? |
[05:31] | virtually identical to Wraith beaming technology. | 实际上一模一样 |
[05:33] | I think he was automatically reintegrated when life support systems started up. | 我想是当生命支持系统重新启动时 他也自动苏醒过来 |
[05:38] | Beaming technology?! | 光束技术? |
[05:39] | A minute ago you said that the station was antiquated. | 一分钟前你还说这个太空站是很陈旧的 |
[05:42] | Other than the one upgrade. | 除了一个兴奋的人 |
[05:43] | And the artificial gravity. | 还有人造引力 |
[05:45] | Say early Apollo programme. | 早期的阿波罗计划 |
[05:48] | Well, I’d need to take a closer look modified Wraith technology… but I am pretty sure that that device is… | 我需要进一步研究 但是我很确定 这些设备是在Wraith的技术之上改进的 |
[05:52] | probably from a crashed Dart. | 可能是来自坠落的Dart |
[05:54] | If you think about it, it’s actually a brilliant fusion of… | 如果你想到这 就会觉得这实在是个辉煌的融合 |
[05:56] | And what do you intend to do with this person we’ve now assumed responsibility for? | 那对这个人你打算怎么做? 他现在成了我们的责任了 |
[06:01] | Oh, I dunno. I didn’t think that far ahead. | 我不知道 我还没想那么远 |
[06:03] | Yeah, obviously not. | 显然还没有 |
[06:04] | But if one person beamed out of nowhere… | 但如果一个人通过光束技术出现 |
[06:06] | there may be others where he came from. | 那可能还会有跟他来自同一个地方的其他人 |
[06:08] | I was thinking the same thing. | 我也在想这个问题 |
[06:09] | He is regaining consciousness. | 他恢复意识了 |
[06:10] | Alright, we’ll find out in a minute. | 好的 我们马上就会知道了 |
[06:12] | Our boy’s waking up. Call you in one hour. | 男孩儿醒了 一个小时候后给你电话 |
[06:15] | One hour it is. | 好吧 一小时后 |
[06:22] | It is alright. | 没关系的 |
[06:23] | You are among friends. | 我们是你的朋友 |
[06:31] | The war is over? | 战争结束了? |
[06:33] | We’re not from here. | 我们并不是这的人 |
[06:34] | I’m Sheppard; this is McKay… Teyla, Ronon. | 我叫Sheppard 这是McKay Teyla Ronon |
[06:38] | Herick Herick. | |
[06:39] | I am sorry, Herick, but we have scanned the surface of your planet. | 对不起Herocl 我们扫瞄了你们星球的表面 |
[06:43] | If your world was at war with the Wraith, | 如果你说的战争是跟Wraith的 |
[06:46] | the war was lost… many years ago. | 这个战争很多年前就已结束了 |
[06:49] | More like centuries. I mean, there is nothing down there but ruins and plant life. | 应该是上千年前就结束了 除了废墟和植物没剩下什么 |
[06:52] | Dial up the sensitivity a notch, alright? | 能用含蓄一点的方式说吗? |
[06:56] | Defeat was expected but | 失败是意料之中的 |
[06:58] | the computer was supposed to extract me automatically in order to restore the others. | 但是计算机本应该自动唤醒我 我才能够唤醒其他人 |
[07:04] | Unfortunately the computer froze. | 不幸的是计算机冻结了 |
[07:07] | It was completely locked up. | 被完全的锁死了 |
[07:08] | Probably should have used a Mac. | 或许当时应该用苹果的电脑 |
[07:10] | What… what others? | 什么?你说什么其他人? |
[07:12] | The others in storage. | 存储室里的其他人 |
[07:15] | You used Wraith beaming technology for long-term storage? | 你们用Wraith的光束技术进行长期保存? |
[07:17] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[07:18] | Well, the energy patterns couldn’t possibly stay stable that long. | 能量的形式不可能长时间保持稳定状态 |
[07:22] | Our engineers found a way. | 我们的工程师有办法 |
[07:23] | Back up a sec. | 回到刚才说的 |
[07:25] | How many others? | 其他还有多少人? |
[07:27] | Each module was to store over a thousand. | 每个模块能存放上千人 |
[07:30] | Then this place was… created… | 那这个地方有…? |
[07:32] | to save the last of my people. | 是用来救我的族人的 |
[07:36] | Once the Wraith were gone, | 等到Wraith一离开 |
[07:38] | and the planet was once again habitable, | 这个星球又可以让人居住了 |
[07:41] | I was to fly one of the two shuttles back to the surface, but… | 我会乘坐一个飞行器回到星球表面 但是… |
[07:45] | obviously something went wrong. | 显然有什么地方不对劲 |
[07:48] | On that subject, there’s only one shuttle out there. | 也就是说 外面只有一个飞行器 |
[07:54] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[07:56] | Please, I must get to the pattern storage room. | 求你了 我必须到储存室去 |
[08:00] | The second storage pattern module was to be stored on the other shuttle. | 第二套存储模块存放在另一个飞行器上 |
[08:05] | Half those chosen for this were to be on board… | 另外一半被选中的人应该在那… |
[08:09] | including my wife and son. | 包括我的妻子和儿子 |
[08:12] | Let him go. | 让他去 |
[08:14] | You two stay here. | 你们两个留在这 |
[08:30] | They were to launch within hours of us, Jamus gave me his word. | Jamus向我保证 他们会在我们走后一个小时内送他们到这里 |
[08:32] | Maybe the Wraith got to ’em before they could get to it. | 可能他们到这之前 Wraith抓走了他们 |
[08:34] | No. | 不 |
[08:35] | They were ready. I spoke to the pilot myself. | 他们当时都准备好了 我还亲自跟飞行员通过话 |
[08:37] | They were just hours behind us. | 他们只比我们晚一小时 |
[08:39] | Sheppard, I’m getting another power spike. | Sheppard 我收到另一个能量脉冲峰值 |
[08:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[08:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[08:44] | Getting answers. | 找到答案 |
[08:50] | They were to be here when I awoke! | 当我醒来的时候 他们应该在这里 |
[08:51] | – You gave me your word! | 你向我保证过 |
[08:52] | – Herick! Alright, take it easy. | Herick好了 放轻松 |
[08:54] | Let the man have a breath! | 让他喘口气 |
[08:58] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[08:58] | Where is the second storage device? | 另一个存储设备在哪? |
[09:08] | They waited too long to launch the second shuttle. | 他们等待得太久了 没能发射第二个存储飞行器 |
[09:13] | Herick, I’m sorry. | Herick 对不起 |
[09:15] | I worked every day of my life to complete this place, | 我用我所有的时间和精力来完成这个地方 |
[09:19] | with the promise that when it was done, my wife and son would be among the ones saved. | 你的保证是 当我完成时 我的妻子和儿子能在其中 |
[09:23] | You made me that promise, when you stored my pattern in the device. | 你将我存储在这设备中时跟我保证过 |
[09:27] | Shortly after you were stored in the device, | 就在你被存储到设备中 没多久后 |
[09:31] | word came from the planet that the last group had not yet made it to the second shuttle. | 从星球上传来信息 最后一批人没有登上第二个飞行器 |
[09:35] | With the launch of the first just hours before, the secret was out. | 就在第一个飞行器发射前几小时 秘密已经泄漏了 |
[09:40] | There were riots on the street. | 街上发生了暴动 |
[09:44] | Much of our leadership was in that last group. | 我们绝大多数领导人都排在最后一批 |
[09:48] | You delayed the launch. | 你将发射时间延迟了 |
[09:53] | How long did you wait? | 你等了多久? |
[09:55] | A day. | 一天 |
[09:58] | But in that day, the Wraith came, Herick, | 但是就在那天Wraith来进攻了Herick |
[10:03] | through the Portal. | 通过入口 |
[10:05] | We knew it was the beginning… we knew it was an advance scout. | 我们知道这只是开始 我们知道这只是前期侦查 |
[10:07] | It had happened far too many times in our history. We knew! | 这种事在我们的历史上发生太多次了 |
[10:11] | Why didn’t you order them to launch? | 你为什么不下令让他们出发? |
[10:13] | Because the second shuttle would have led the Wraith straight here! | 因为第二辆飞行器可能 会将Wraith引到这来 |
[10:28] | It was the only way, you must understand that. | 这是唯一的选择 你必须了解这点 |
[10:30] | Sounds to me like you did it to save yourself. | 听起来似乎你是想救你自己 |
[10:33] | No… | 不是 |
[10:35] | to preserve the others who were already in storage. | 是为了保护其他已经存储的人 |
[10:39] | If the Wraith had followed the second shuttle, | 如果Wraith跟着第二辆飞行器过来 |
[10:42] | if they’d discovered what we had done, | 如果他们发现我们所做的 |
[10:46] | they would have blasted this moon from the sky! | 他们会从天上将我们炸掉 |
[10:50] | It was the hardest decision I have ever made, | 这是我所做的最艰难的决定 |
[10:54] | but if I had not made it, your life’s work would have meant nothing. | 但如果我不这么做 你毕生的心血都将毫无意义 |
[10:59] | Another life sign just appeared on the shuttle’s HUD. | 在飞行器的HUD里有另一个生命的信号 |
[11:06] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[11:08] | McKay. Doctor Rodney McKay. | McKay,Rodned McKay博士 |
[11:10] | I was the one who powered up your station. | 我就那个给你的太空站提供电力的人 |
[11:13] | And you’re welcome. | 欢迎 |
[11:14] | My people are grateful for your assistance. | 我的人们对你的帮助非常感激 |
[11:18] | We don’t need them. | 我们不需要他们 |
[11:20] | We do have a ship. | 我们自己有飞船 |
[11:21] | One that, no offence, | 一架…并不是要冒犯你 |
[11:23] | is better than that shuttle you’ve got there. | 比你们到这来 用的飞船好多了 |
[11:26] | We can get you back down to the planet and restoring your civilisation in no time. | 我们可以将你们送回你们的星球 并可将你们的文明重建 |
[11:29] | Does your ship have an internal power supply, attuned to the storage device? | 你们飞船内是否有能 与存储设备兼容的电力供给? |
[11:35] | Herick wishes to finish the task that will complete his life’s work. | Herick期望能完成这个任务 这是他毕生的心血 |
[11:41] | And when you have flown our people back to the surface, | 你让我们的人重新回到星球表面上 |
[11:44] | then the new era we have dreamed of, will begin… | 我们梦想中的新时代将会降临 |
[11:48] | free of the Wraith… for all time. | 永远不在受Wraith的侵犯 |
[11:53] | For all time. | 永远 |
[11:58] | Forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[12:06] | I must prepare the shuttle for launch. | 我必须为飞行器的起飞去做准备 |
[12:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:09] | Look, if you want a hand with the control room, I could… | 如果在控制间你需要帮助的话 我可以提供帮助 |
[12:13] | Or maybe not. | 或许并不需要 |
[12:15] | We’ll leave you folks to it. | 让你们自己去做吧 |
[12:18] | Sheppard Look, Sheppard, | |
[12:19] | I wouldn’t leave this guy with that guy right now… | 我不觉得把这个人留下 让那个人照看是好的决定 |
[12:21] | Not unless you want this guy dead. | 除非你想这个人死 |
[12:24] | – You really think he would…? | 你真觉得他会吗? |
[12:25] | – I would. | 我这么觉得 |
[12:29] | Jamus, we’re gonna… | Jamus 我们准备在这再停留一段时间 |
[12:32] | stick around for a while make sure everyone gets safely back to the planet. | 以确保所有人都回到星球上 |
[12:35] | Happy to give you a ride if you need one. | 如果需要 我们很乐意载你一程 |
[12:36] | Thank you. I’m most grateful. | 谢谢 我非常感激 |
[12:39] | Why don’t you head up to the Control Room? | 你或许该到控制室 |
[12:42] | Teyla, we’re gonna stay a little longer. | Teyla我们准备多呆一会 |
[13:33] | Herick Herick. | |
[13:37] | I understand how difficult this must be for you. | 我能了解这对你来说肯定难以接受 |
[13:39] | I too have lost many loved ones to the Wraith. | 我也在跟Wraith的战争中失去了很多亲人 |
[13:42] | What I feel was not caused by the Wraith. | 我现在难过的不是Wraith |
[13:44] | – Still, if there is anything we can… | 还是那句话 如果我们能为你做什么 |
[13:45] | – You’ve done enough. | 你们做得够多了 |
[13:48] | I do not understand. | 我不明白 |
[13:50] | If you had never come, if I had never awoken, | 如果你们从来没来过这 如果我永远不醒来 |
[13:54] | my last thoughts would have been of hope for the future, and the love I have for my family. | 我最后的感觉是对未来的期望 以及对家人的爱意 |
[14:01] | I never would have to feel what I feel now. | 我就永远不用感受现在的痛苦 |
[14:04] | Gather your team and leave this place. | 召集你的队员离开这个地方 |
[14:07] | Herick Herick. | |
[14:10] | Herick Herick! | |
[14:11] | He’s not doing so good, is he? | 他不太好相处 是吗? |
[14:14] | No. | 不是 |
[14:18] | Is everyone still in there? | 这还有人吗? |
[14:20] | It appears we spent far longer in the device than was ever intended but yes, | 显然我们花费的时间比预计的要长 |
[14:23] | it seems our engineers did very well. | 但看起来我们的工程师处理的很好 |
[14:27] | Colonel Sheppard? | Sheppard中校 |
[14:29] | I’m concerned about Herick. | 我有点担心Herick |
[14:30] | There’s nothing we can do for him. | 我们对他无能为力 |
[14:33] | He just warned us to leave. | 他刚警告我们离开这里 |
[14:35] | He’s understandably distraught. | 他发狂了 我能够理解 |
[14:37] | He’ll be fine when he gets to the planet. | 他回到星球后会好的 |
[14:40] | Just the same, I’m gonna go and see what he’s up to. | 同样的 我要去看看他到底要干嘛 |
[14:44] | You stay here. | 你呆在这 |
[15:08] | What is he doing? | 他在干嘛? |
[15:15] | Herick, what are you doing? | Herick 你在干嘛? |
[15:25] | Sheppard, you need to get Herick out of that shuttle now! | Sheppard 你得现在把Herick从那辆飞行器中带出来 |
[15:28] | We’re on our way. | 我们正在这么做 |
[15:32] | Herick, if you’re doing what I think you’re do… | Herick 如果你正在做 我感觉你要做得 |
[15:44] | He’s fired up the engines! Hang on! | 他点燃了发动机 别去 |
[15:54] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[15:58] | The outer doors won’t hold! | 外部的门快支持不住了 |
[16:00] | You need to shut the hatches to your compartments! All of them! | 你们要将你们船舱的门关上所有的门 |
[17:39] | Sheppard, Ronon, come in. | Sheppard Ronon 回答 |
[17:42] | Sheppard, Ronon, come in. | Sheppard Ronon 回答 |
[17:49] | Still here. | 还健在 |
[17:51] | Barely. | 差一点 |
[17:53] | I was pretty sure you were dead! | 你以为你肯定死了 |
[17:55] | Yeah, well, same here. | 差不多了 |
[17:57] | According to the readings in here, your compartment was almost completely vented. | 根据我在这里看到的 你们的船舱几乎完全被吸出去了 |
[18:00] | It took almost a minute to repressurise. | 用了将近一分钟才完成重新加压 |
[18:12] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[18:16] | Teyla? Teyla? | |
[18:18] | Teyla Teyla. | |
[18:20] | I am fine… but Jamus is injured. | 我没事 但是Jamus受伤了 |
[18:22] | He will need medical attention. | 他需要救护 |
[18:24] | He’s gonna have to wait. | 他得等等了 |
[18:26] | McKay, what the hell just happened? | McKay 刚才到底怎么回事? |
[18:29] | Herick just killed himself and tried to take us with him. | Herick刚在自杀 他想让我们一起陪葬 |
[18:32] | Chances are, he’s succeeded too. | 运气真好 他成功了 |
[18:34] | I watched him open the rear hatch of the shuttle before he fired the main engines. | 在他点燃发动机前 我看到他打开了飞行器后部的门 |
[18:38] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么这么做? |
[18:40] | – You know, I never really got to know him, so… | 你知道 我从来不了解他 所以 |
[18:42] | – OK, OK. | 好吧 好吧 |
[18:43] | What do you know? | 你知道什么? |
[18:45] | The compartments between us are in vacuum, | 我们之间的船舱是真空的 |
[18:49] | possibly damaged by the explosion. | 可能被爆炸给破坏了 |
[18:51] | We’re cut off from each other. | 我们被隔开了 |
[18:53] | What else? | 还有呢? |
[18:54] | Look, just give me a second to figure out how screwed we are and I’ll get back to you. | 给我点时间 我好看看到底我们怎么样再回复你 |
[19:05] | Herick? Herick? | |
[19:06] | We believe he took his own life and tried to kill us. | 我想他自杀了 并且想把我们也杀了 |
[19:10] | – Why would he…? that you do not move until we know – It is best the full extent of your injuries. | ﹣他为什么? ﹣在我们检查你伤口前你最好不要动 |
[19:15] | And the device? | 设备怎么样? |
[19:17] | It appears to be intact. | 看起来完好无损 |
[19:24] | I told you, don’t move. Your shoulder’s dislocated. | 我跟你说了不要动 |
[19:25] | Just wait for Beckett to get here, alright? | 你肩膀脱臼了 |
[19:30] | Weir will send a team as soon as she doesn’t hear from us, | 只要等着Beckett到这 好吗? |
[19:32] | which should be | Weir会尽快派人来 |
[19:34] | any minute now. | 随时都会到 |
[19:49] | That’s disturbing. | 这让人毛骨悚然 |
[19:50] | I don’t like to wait. | 我不喜欢等待 |
[19:52] | OK… – time for the “How Screwed We Are” report. | 好了 到报告破坏程度的时候了 |
[19:55] | – Alright, go ahead. | 好的 说吧 |
[19:57] | There’s no way to seal the compartments between us from here, | 从这没办法将我们两个船舱连起来 |
[20:00] | and there’s too many hatches left open. | 太多船舱的门都开着 |
[20:02] | Herick was obviously trying to vent the station to space. | 显然Herick是想把我们都甩到太空中 |
[20:04] | Look, I’m gonna need to suit up, see what I can do. | 我准备去换太空服 看我能做什么 |
[20:07] | Doesn’t sound too screwed. | 听起来破坏并不严重 |
[20:09] | But I’m not finished yet. | 但是我还没完呢 |
[20:11] | Because the shuttle was attached and exhausted all of its fuel during the burn, | 因为飞行器燃烧过程中 耗尽了所有的燃料 |
[20:15] | the moon has been knocked out of its orbit. | 这颗卫星看来要偏离轨道 |
[20:18] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多长时间? |
[20:20] | Before we burn up, or before we suffocate? | 是问在燃烧起来之前 还是我们被憋死之前? |
[20:22] | Because the reactor scrammed and shut down during all this, | 因为反应堆刚才封闭起来 |
[20:25] | so we’re down to emergency power, | 所以就是说我们现在是坐在能量堆上 |
[20:27] | most of which is being channelled into the people storage device. | 大多数能量连接到人们的存储设备上 |
[20:30] | Well, I don’t know! Pick one! | 我不知道 随便选一个 |
[20:32] | Not done yet! | 还没完成呢 |
[20:33] | Cause there’s still the fact that the Jumper | 因为Jumper也从入口处被吸走了 |
[20:37] | was blasted out of the docking port, so there is no way off this rock in either case. | 所以不管哪种情况 我们都没办法离开这个地方 |
[20:41] | – Well, Weir will send a rescue team. | Weir会派一个营救队过来 |
[20:43] | – We don’t have much time left. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[20:45] | The moon was already in a low orbit to start with. | 卫星已经开始降低轨道了 |
[20:47] | We’re beginning to skim the outer atmosphere. | 我们开始要进入大气外层了 |
[20:50] | – We’re gonna slow down exponentially. | 我们的速度会以指数级数递减 |
[20:52] | – Think of a brilliant plan, Rodney! | 想个好办法吧Rodney |
[20:54] | That’s what you do best. | 这是你最擅长的 |
[20:55] | Using as little oxygen as possible. | 尽量少用氧气 |
[21:00] | Should I just repeat everything I just told you? | 需要我把刚才说的再重复一遍吗? |
[21:03] | We don’t leave our people behind, did you forget that? | 我们不会把自己人撇下 你忘记了吗? |
[21:07] | – No. – Good! | ﹣没有 ﹣很好 |
[21:08] | They’ll show up, and they’ll get us out of here. | 他们会出现的 他们会把我们救出去 |
[21:10] | – Clear? – Yes. | ﹣清楚吗? ﹣是的 |
[21:12] | That’s clear. McKay out. | 非常清楚 McKay完毕 |
[21:23] | I am sorry for this. | 我为此表示歉意 |
[21:24] | You blame yourself? | 你在责备自己吗? |
[21:26] | I gave the order that ended the lives of Herick’s family. | 我的命令断送了Herick家人的生命 |
[21:31] | You made a difficult decision. | 你做了一个艰难的决定 |
[21:33] | If these thousand souls can yet be saved, | 如果这上千人的生命可以被留住 |
[21:37] | it will have been the right one. | 他们会被放在右侧储存箱 |
[21:43] | – I’m not good at this. | 我不擅长这么做 |
[21:45] | – What? | 什么? |
[21:46] | – Waiting to die. | 等死 |
[21:48] | – Don’t think about it. | 别这么想 |
[21:50] | – I don’t like small spaces. | 我不喜欢狭小的空间 |
[21:51] | – Could be worse. | 可能会更糟 |
[21:53] | – Personally, I’d rather die fighting. | 我更喜欢战死 |
[21:54] | – I’d rather not die. | 我更希望不要死 |
[21:56] | – I’m just sayin’… | 我是说… |
[21:57] | – OK, look. | 好吧 看 |
[21:59] | If this rock burns up in the atmosphere, | 如果这个大石头 在进入大气层的时候燃烧 |
[22:01] | I’ll fight you to the death myself. | 我和你对打到死 |
[22:03] | Deal? | 成交? |
[22:05] | You’re on. | 一言为定 |
[22:10] | Right. | 好了 |
[22:18] | Oh no. | 哦 不 |
[22:19] | No. | 不 |
[22:20] | – I’ve got a problem here! | 遇到个问题! |
[22:22] | – What’s happening? | 怎么了? |
[22:30] | I’m alive! | 我还活着! |
[22:34] | I’m dead! | 我死了! |
[22:35] | I’m so dead! | 我死定了! |
[22:41] | Rodney? What’s happening? | Rodney?怎么了? |
[22:43] | The control room window’s just been hit by a piece of debris from the explosion. | 控制室的窗户刚才 被爆炸中的碎片击中了 |
[22:46] | It’s about to breach! | 窗户马上就要破了! |
[22:48] | McKay? McKay? | |
[22:49] | Can’t talk now! | 没空说话! |
[23:11] | We just lost the control room. | 我们失去了控制室 |
[23:13] | Didn’t seem like it controlled much anyway. | 似乎也没控制什么 |
[23:16] | True. | 也对 |
[23:18] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[23:19] | I’m gonna take a look around see if . | 我要四处转转 |
[23:20] | I can figure out a way to seal the compartments between us | 看看能不能把我们之间的部分给密封起来 |
[23:25] | I figure it would be nice if we were all together as we burn up. | 我觉得如果我们在一起被烧死会更好点 |
[23:29] | McKay McKay. | |
[23:30] | I’m sorry. I mean, as we… | 不好意思 我是说被救的时候 |
[23:33] | get rescued. I always get those two confused. | 我经常搞混了 |
[23:37] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[24:23] | If anyone’s counting, we have another problem. | 如果有人在期待 我们有另外一个问题了 |
[24:25] | I can’t seal the compartments between us because one of the hatches won’t shut. | 我无法密封我们之间的部分 因为船舱盖关不上 |
[24:29] | What’s wrong with it? | 怎么回事? |
[24:30] | Looks like the entire bulkhead was twisted when Sammy Suicide decided to fire up his rocket ship. | Sammy自杀点着他的飞船的时候 把整个的防水壁弄的扭曲了 |
[24:36] | – We’re gonna need that hatch, McKay. | 我们需要那个船舱盖McKay |
[24:37] | – Yes, I know that. | 我当然知道 |
[24:39] | I am the one who told you. | 是我告诉你的 |
[24:41] | I’ll try. | 我试试 |
[24:48] | It’s been over an hour? | 一个小时了? |
[24:49] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 |
[24:51] | Alright, then. | 好了 |
[24:53] | Dial them up. | 接通他们 |
[24:56] | Colonel Sheppard, do you read me? | Sheppard中校 收到请回答 |
[24:58] | Loud and clear, and your timing’s perfect. | 收到 你时间刚好 |
[25:01] | Now… you need to get Beckett here with a rescue team | 你现在需要让Beckett和一个医疗队过来 |
[25:03] | and some cutting equipment as soon as possible. | 还有一些切割装置 尽快过来 |
[25:05] | Do it. | 执行 |
[25:08] | What’s happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[25:09] | We’ve got ourselves in a… | 我们被困在一个衰减轨道中的 破损卫星基地里了 |
[25:13] | damaged moonbase in a decaying orbit, cut off from each other, and we lost the Jumper. | 我们首尾不能相接 而且没了Jumper |
[25:15] | That happened. | 就这么回事 |
[25:16] | Well, there’s more to it than that, but you get the idea. | 其实还有更多 不过你应该明白了 |
[25:19] | Help is on its way. | 支援已经上路 |
[25:20] | What else can we do? | 我们还能做些什么? |
[25:21] | Hurry! | 快点! |
[25:31] | Colonel Sheppard, this is Major Lorne. | Sheppard中校 我是少校Lorne |
[25:33] | We are en route, and on afterburners. | 我们已经上路 开足马力 |
[25:34] | We should have you out of there in no time. | 我们很快就能到 |
[25:37] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[25:38] | You’re gonna have to convert the Jumper’s cloak into a shield | 你们需要把Jumper的隐形转化成防护罩 |
[25:40] | and extend it to the station to create a seal. | 然后扩张以在站中形成密闭空间 |
[25:42] | We’re already on it, Sir. | 正在做 |
[25:44] | How are my patients doin’? | 伤员如何了? |
[25:45] | Jamus could use your help. | Jamus需要你帮忙 |
[25:46] | Tell him we’ll be there in a jiff. | 告诉他们我们马上就到 |
[25:49] | You guys hear that? | 你们听到了么? |
[25:50] | Yay! Faint hope! | 听到了 微弱之希望 |
[25:52] | We did, John. We’re glad to hear it. | 收到 John 我们很高兴 |
[25:58] | – Your friends are coming for us? | 你的朋友来找我们? |
[25:59] | – Yes. | 是的 |
[26:00] | And Doctor Beckett as well. He will take good care of you. | Beckett医生也来 他会照顾好你的 |
[26:02] | And my people? | 我的人民? |
[26:04] | – I’m sure that if it is at all possible… | 我相信如果可能的话… |
[26:05] | – It must be! | 必须! |
[26:07] | There are over a thousand souls in this device. | 有一千个英灵在那个机器里 |
[26:10] | An entire people will be gone forever if we don’t find a way. | 如果没有办法的话 整个民族将会灭亡 |
[26:17] | Doctor McKay. | McKay博士 |
[26:19] | Busy working right now. | 忙着呢 |
[26:20] | Call back later. | 一会再打 |
[26:21] | It is a matter of great importance to Jamus. | Jamus有个很重要的事情 |
[26:23] | Yeah, well what is it? | 好吧 怎么了? |
[26:26] | Will it be possible to take the people stored in the device along with us? | 有没有可能带着一起中的人和我们一起? |
[26:31] | No. | 没 |
[26:32] | No, there’s not a chance. | 没戏 |
[26:33] | Look, the internal batteries would run out in half the time | 内部电池在半路就会没电的 |
[26:35] | it would take me to patch in a compatible power source. Look, | 这需要我去填补那巨大的能量源 |
[26:38] | maybe, maybe if I could keep it in the compartment, but | 也许 只是也许 如果我们能够保住船舱 |
[26:41] | we’re not sticking around that long. | 但是我们待不了那么久 |
[26:45] | We’re in a decaying orbit, remember? | 我们在一个衰减轨道中 记得么? |
[26:47] | Then there is an excellent chance that we will be able to save them. | 所以我们还是有很大希望来救他们的 |
[26:50] | What? | 什么? |
[26:51] | No-no-no-no-no-no-no… I said no. | 不不不不不 我说没戏 |
[26:54] | – Jamus will be very happy to hear this. | Jamus会很高兴听到这个的 |
[26:56] | – What are you…? | 你在…? |
[26:57] | Oh, OK. | 哦 好吧 |
[26:59] | Yeah, tell him no problem. | 告诉他没问题 |
[27:00] | The more the merrier. | 越夸张越好 |
[27:06] | Doctor McKay assures me that it will be possible. | McKay博士向我保证说没问题 |
[27:18] | OK. We’re in. | 我们进来了 |
[27:34] | Come on! Close… Come on. | 来啊! |
[27:40] | What the…? | 怎么…? |
[27:42] | How about I’d take over, Doc. | 我来搞定吧 博士 |
[27:43] | Oh, thank God! | 谢天谢地! |
[27:45] | I can’t get the hatch shut. | 我没法让船舱盖关上 |
[27:46] | I can’t get Sheppard, Ronon or Teyla out of the compartments until I get the hatch shut. | 我没法把Sheppard Ronon和Teyla弄出船舱 除非我能把盖关上 |
[27:49] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[27:50] | Just head on back to the Jumper. | 回Jumper吧 |
[27:52] | No. | 不 |
[27:52] | No, we don’t leave our people behind. | 我们不会将自己人留下的 |
[27:58] | You’re not goin’ anywhere, Doc. | 你哪也不去 博士 |
[27:59] | You’re just headin’ back to the Jumper to figure out how much time we have before this moon | 你去回Jumper然后算一下 |
[28:01] | starts breakin’ up in the atmosphere. | 我们在卫星解体之前还有多长时间 |
[28:05] | Right. | 对 |
[28:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[28:22] | Teyla, love, can you hear me? | Teyla亲爱的 能听到么? |
[28:23] | Yes, Doctor Beckett. It is good to hear your voice. | 是的 Beckett医生 能听见你声真是太好了 |
[28:25] | Aye, you too. | 你也是 |
[28:26] | We should be able to repressurise and have you out in no time. | 我们应该可以重新加压 你们很快就能出来了 |
[28:32] | Just hang on a wee bit longer. | 只要稍微再等一下 |
[28:36] | Our rescuers have arrived. | 我们的救援来了 |
[28:38] | We will be able to get out of here soon. | 我们马上就能出去了 |
[28:40] | And the device? | 这个装置呢? |
[28:43] | I’m sure we will do everything in our power. | 我们会尽全力的 |
[28:47] | Aiden Forton is our people’s greatest living poet. | Hayden Thorton是我们最伟大的诗人 |
[28:52] | He is among those stored in this device. | 他就在这个装置中 |
[28:56] | Our greatest scientists, Torrell and Barnum, are stored in here as well, | 我们最伟大的科学家Torrell 和Barnum也在里面 |
[29:02] | along with two hundred children. | 以及两百个儿童 |
[29:04] | You must promise me. | 你要向我保证 |
[29:07] | I wish I could… | 我希望我可以 |
[29:09] | but I cannot promise what is beyond my control, Jamus. | 但是我不能保证我掌握不了的事情Jamus |
[29:22] | We’ve got a good seal on the damaged hatch. | 我们已经密封好受损船舱 |
[29:24] | The station is repressurising. | 太空站在重新加压 |
[29:30] | OK… | 好了 |
[29:32] | we’re good to go. | 可以了 |
[29:38] | Colonel, Teyla, you’re safe to open your hatches. | 中校 Teyla 你们可以打开船舱盖了 |
[29:41] | Great! | 太好了! |
[29:42] | McKay, how much time do we have? | McKay我们还有多长时间? |
[29:43] | Not much. | 不是很多 |
[29:44] | We’re getting dangerously close to the planet’s atmosphere. | 我们离大气已经很近了 |
[29:46] | The moon won’t survive another orbit. | 这个卫星转不了一周了 |
[29:49] | It is time to leave. | 是时候离开了 |
[30:03] | Jamus, what are you doing? | Jamus你在干什么? |
[30:05] | I cannot allow you to leave. | 我不能让你离开 |
[30:08] | Not until you ensure the safety of my people. | 除非你保证我的人民安全 |
[30:16] | Teyla, you can open the hatch. It’s safe. | Teyla你可以打开舱盖了 安全了 |
[30:20] | Hey, Doc. | 嗨 |
[30:21] | Colonel. | 中校 |
[30:22] | – Ronon, you OK? | Ronon你没事吧? |
[30:23] | – Yeah, I’m good, Doc. | 我没事 |
[30:24] | What’s the problem? | 怎么回事? |
[30:25] | Teyla’s hatch is locked from the inside. | Teyla舱盖从里面锁住了 |
[30:29] | Teyla? Teyla? | |
[30:30] | Open up the door, we’ve gotta get out of here. | 开门我们要离开这里 |
[30:32] | I can’t do that, John. | 我开不了John |
[30:34] | Jamus has my sidearm and will not let me leave until we find a way to preserve the storage device. | Jamus在我旁边不让我走 除非我们能保存这个储存装置 |
[30:39] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[30:40] | Tell him we’ll try. | 告诉他我们会试试 |
[30:42] | I’ve already done so. | 我说过了 |
[30:43] | He does not believe me. | 他不相信我 |
[30:45] | Put him on the radio. | 让他听 |
[30:53] | – Jamus, can you hear me? | Jamus能听见么? |
[30:55] | – I can. | 能 |
[30:56] | I want you to listen carefully. | 我要你仔细听着 |
[30:57] | If there was time to save the storage device, we would, you know that. | 如果有时间来保存这个装置的话 我们一定会的 你知道 |
[31:02] | We got into this mess by offering to stick around and help you in the first place. But… | 我们最开始是自愿进来帮助你们的 |
[31:06] | we can save you, | 我们能救你 |
[31:08] | this is your life we’re talkin’ about, alright? | 现在是说你的生命 明白么? |
[31:10] | So just… open up the door. | 所以打开门 |
[31:13] | I have her weapon. | 我有人质 |
[31:18] | This rock is gonna burn up in the atmosphere. | 这个卫星会在大气中烧毁的 |
[31:21] | Meaning if you don’t open this door, you’ll die. | 意味着如果你不开门你会死的 |
[31:24] | Then I will die with my people. | 那我就和我的人民一起死 |
[31:26] | OK. Open up the door and let Teyla out and you can die with your people. | 好吧 打开门让Teyla出来 然后你可以和你的人民一起光荣了 |
[31:33] | Get the torch. | 拿焊具 |
[31:38] | Jamus Jamus… | |
[31:40] | we’re gonna open up this door one way or the other. | 我们肯定是要打开这个门的 |
[31:42] | And if we have to do it the hard way, | 如果我们非要用强制方式 |
[31:45] | my offer to take you with us… is off the table. | 那我带着你一起走的邀请可就没有了 |
[31:50] | There is nothing more to say. | 没什么可谈的了 |
[31:57] | Sacrificing your own life will not save them. | 牺牲你自己是不会救他们的 |
[32:00] | My life does not matter. | 我的生命微不足道 |
[32:04] | If you live… their memory will be preserved. | 如果你活着 他们的记忆就会被传承 |
[32:07] | You still do not grasp what is at stake… | 你还是没明白我们付出了多少? |
[32:11] | just how many have sacrificed… | 看看我们牺牲了多少人 |
[32:14] | so that our people could have a future. | 才换来了一个未来 |
[32:17] | It took the resources of five generations to build this station. | 我们五代人才造了这个站 |
[32:21] | We fought a war we knew we could not win so that there could be a future. | 我们经历战争 我们知道我们无法获胜 会有我们的未来 |
[32:24] | You knew you could not win the war? | 你们知道无法获胜? |
[32:29] | We came to realise that if there were no more survivors, | 我们意识到如果没有幸存者 |
[32:32] | the Wraith would not return. | Wraith就不会再来 |
[32:34] | We built weapons… to ensure that when the war was over, | 我们制造了能让战争结束的武器 |
[32:38] | there would be no more survivors. | 不再有幸存者 |
[32:41] | – You killed your own people? | 你们杀了自己的人民? |
[32:42] | – We killed Wraith. | 我们杀了Wraith |
[32:44] | Every ship that landed was struck by our atomic weapons. | 在地面上的所有飞船都被核弹摧毁 |
[32:48] | We knew that the radioactive cloud would spread over every continent. | 我们知道放射云会笼罩大陆 |
[32:54] | We knew the planet would be uninhabitable for many years. | 我们知道星球会有多年无法居住 |
[32:57] | So you built this place. | 所以我们建造了这个地方 |
[32:58] | That we could rebuild… without fear of the Wraith… ever returning. | 这样我们可以不担心Wraith 而重建我们的家园 |
[33:04] | So, you see… | 所以 他们必须活下来 |
[33:10] | these souls must survive. | 如果他们死了 |
[33:12] | If they do not… the many hundreds of thousands lost in the war | 那战争中牺牲的千百万人民 |
[33:16] | will have died for nothing. | 将白白逝去 |
[33:19] | Don’t. Don’t! | 别动 别动 |
[33:21] | Your life is all I have to bargain with. | 你的生命是我唯一可以用来讨价的 |
[33:24] | I do not wish to take it. | 我不希望失去它 |
[33:32] | This is taking too bloody long. | 花的时间太久了 |
[33:34] | I’m goin’ as fast as I can. | 我已经尽力了 |
[33:36] | Any moment now, Colonel Sheppard will cut through that door. | Sheppard中校随时可能进来 |
[33:40] | If you shoot me, they will surely kill you. | 如果你杀了我 他们肯定会杀了你 |
[33:44] | Perhaps the only way to preserve your people now is to preserve their memory. | 也许保存你们人民的唯一出路 就是保存他们的记忆 |
[33:48] | If you die, they will be forgotten. | 如果你死了 他们将被遗忘 |
[33:50] | Their deaths will go unrecorded, | 他们的死将无从考证 |
[33:52] | and the Wraith will have won. | Wraith将取得胜利 |
[33:56] | Or leave here with us now | 或者你可以和我们现在一起离开 |
[33:58] | and keep the spirit of your people alive inside you. | 在你的心中保存你们人民的精神 |
[34:01] | Document their achievements, their… struggles and triumphs. | 记录他们的成就 他们的斗争 他们的胜利 |
[34:05] | Tell their story to anyone who will listen. | 为每个愿意倾听的人讲述他们的故事 |
[34:08] | The choice is yours. | 选择是你的 |
[34:16] | I never intended to take your life. | 我从没想过夺走你的生命 |
[34:19] | My only hope is that… Colonel Sheppard is sincere | 我唯一的希望是Sheppard中校是真挚的 |
[34:24] | in his statement that he will leave no-one behind. | 他不会留下自己人 |
[34:30] | Colonel! | 中校! |
[34:33] | Colonel. | 中校 |
[34:34] | You can stop what you’re doing now. | 你可以不用这么做了 |
[34:37] | I’m ready to open the door. | 我准备开门了 |
[34:44] | Now he’s ready! | 现在他倒准备好了! |
[34:48] | Alright. we’re gonna open up the door. | 好了 我们要开门了 |
[34:51] | I wanna see your weapon on the ground and your hands in the air. | 我要看见你的武器在地上 你的手放在空中 |
[35:02] | Sheppard, what’s going on? | Sheppard怎么回事? |
[35:03] | I’m picking up another power surge. | 我发现了能量激增 |
[35:27] | Are you gonna be able to get her out of there or not? | 你能不能把她弄出来? |
[35:29] | I have no idea how to determine who’s who in this thing. | 我没法判断谁是谁 |
[35:31] | – Look, maybe if I had a few hours… | 如果我有几个小时… |
[35:33] | – Well, you don’t. | 你没有 |
[35:33] | Yes, I know, but short of randomly beaming people out one by one… | 随机传送出人来的缺点在于… |
[35:36] | – There’s a thousand people in this thing. | 这里有上千人 |
[35:38] | – I am aware of that. | 我知道 |
[35:43] | – It’s time to go, Sir. | 必须离开了 |
[35:44] | – Just give us a minute. | 给我们一分钟 |
[35:44] | I’m sorry, Sir, we don’t have a minute. | 对不起 我们没有一分钟了 |
[35:46] | As soon as this rock hits the atmosphere, it’s gonna start to break up. | 卫星一开始接触大气的时候 我们就已经开始解体了 |
[35:48] | We’ve gotta go now. | 我们现在必须走 |
[35:49] | Alright. Can you get this thing disconnected? | 好吧 你能把这东西断开么? |
[35:51] | Yes, but I’ve already told you, | 可以 但是我告诉过你了 |
[35:52] | there’s no way I can rig up a compatible power source for the Jumper. | 我没法在Jumper找到相当的能量源来供给 |
[35:55] | I’m not talking about the Jumper. | 我没说Jumper |
[35:56] | What? | 什么? |
[35:57] | I always wanted to fly a space shuttle. | 我一直都梦想开太空梭 |
[35:58] | Now’s my chance. | 现在我有机会了 |
[35:59] | Oh, no-no-no-no-no. | 哦 不不不不不 |
[36:00] | Just get this thing disconnected and help these guys get to the Jumper while I suit up. | 把这个断开 让他们进Jumper 我去穿衣服 |
[36:03] | Look, I know how much you love to think you can fly anything | 我知道你多么想飞所有能飞的东西 |
[36:05] | but it is not… Just get this thing disconnected. | ﹣但是这个不是… ﹣把这个断开 |
[36:07] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[36:18] | I think he’s crazy. | 他疯了 |
[36:19] | The thing’s how many hundred years old? | 这东西几百年了? |
[36:21] | And it’s out of fuel. | 而且没有燃料 |
[36:23] | He said he could fly it. | 他说他能飞 |
[36:24] | – You do realise you’re out of your bloody mind, right? | 你意识到你已经’丧心病狂’了吧? |
[36:26] | – Yeah, probably. | 当然 |
[36:29] | Alright, you’re all set. | 好了 我们准备好了 |
[36:30] | Once you’re inside the shuttle, it should be fairly easy to get the device into the receptacle. | 等你一进太空梭 那东西很容易就会进到容器中 |
[36:33] | Alright, let’s do it. | 好了 开始吧 |
[36:35] | Just… can I say one more thing? | 我能再说一件事么? |
[36:38] | As long as you say it as fast as you can. | 只要你想说 你就快点说 |
[36:40] | Don’t do this. It’s impossible. | 别这么干 这是不可能的 |
[36:42] | – Willing to bet a week’s wages on that? | 想赌一周工资么? |
[36:44] | – Yeah, how’re you gonna pay up if I win? | 好 那我赢了你怎么给我钱? |
[36:46] | Thanks for caring. | 多谢关心 |
[36:48] | – Yeah. | 好吧 |
[36:49] | – Alright. Radio Atlantis as soon as you’re clear. | 你们一旦没事 立刻通知Atlantis |
[36:51] | Keep a safe distance with the Jumper. I’ll try to maintain radio contact. | 和Jumper保持安全距离 我试着保持无线电联系 |
[36:54] | Hey. Remember… | 别忘了 |
[36:55] | you still owe me a fight to the death. | 你还差我一场打到死的决斗呢 |
[37:01] | I look forward to that. | 我也盼着呢 |
[37:13] | Get us out of here, Captain. | 让我们离开这 船长 |
[37:20] | Alright. I’ve got the device locked in place. | 好了 我把装置固定好了 |
[37:22] | Looks like internal power switched on automatically. | 似乎内部能源自动切换了 |
[37:26] | Closing rear hatch now. | 关上后舱盖 |
[37:31] | See you guys on the ground. | 陆地上见 |
[37:33] | Will do, Sir. | 不见不散 |
[37:35] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[37:42] | We’re clear, Sir. | 我们准备好了 |
[37:50] | The moon’s decelerating in the upper atmosphere. | 卫星在大气上层中减速 |
[37:53] | You’ve only got a few minutes to familiarise yourself with those controls. | 你只有几分钟来熟悉操作 |
[37:56] | Pretty straightforward. | 很简单 |
[37:57] | We’re gonna lose radio contact as you pass through the atmosphere. | 你在穿过大气的时候会丧失无线电通讯 |
[38:00] | I know, Rodney. | 我知道Rodney |
[38:01] | Well, I’m saying that if you have anything that you’d like to say, | 我是想说如果你还想说什么的话 |
[38:04] | – now would be a good time to say… | 就现在说吧… |
[38:05] | – No, not really. | 没什么想说的 |
[38:08] | Gettin’ some chop. | 开始摇晃了 |
[38:10] | Now would probably be a good time to disengage. | 现在是时候脱离了 |
[38:12] | Hopefully the explosive bolts will throw him clear of the moon. | 希望导火栓能把他扔出卫星 |
[38:22] | Initiating separation manoeuvre in three… two… one… mark. | 初始分离控制 3 2 1 分离 |
[38:32] | Separation is negative. Switching to back-up. | 分离失败 转用备用程序 |
[38:40] | Disengage. Come on! | 分离 快啊! |
[38:45] | Dammit! | 该死! |
[38:49] | The bolts will not work. | 栓不能工作 |
[38:51] | I repeat: the explosive bolts will not fire. | 重复:导火栓不能点火 |
[38:54] | Unable to separate ship. | 无法分离飞船 |
[38:57] | I don’t know if you can hear me but it looks like I’m gonna have to ride this one down. | 我不知道你是否能听到我说的 但看起来我要用这东西着陆了 |
[39:02] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[39:02] | He can’t separate the ship. | 他不能分离飞船 |
[39:03] | He’s gonna burn up inside the moon. | 他会在卫星内部被烧着 |
[39:43] | There it is! | 在那! |
[40:43] | – Get as close to the crash site as possible. | 尽可能接近撞击地点 |
[40:45] | – Yes, Sir. | 是 |
[40:46] | Can you tell if he’s alive? | 能判断他是否活着么? |
[40:47] | Not yet. Wait. | 等下 |
[40:51] | I’m detecting one life sign. | 探测到一个生命讯号 |
[41:07] | That’s one week’s pay you owe me, Rodney. | 你欠我一周工资Rodney |
[41:11] | Well, technically, I didn’t take that bet. | 技术上讲 我没跟你赌 |
[41:16] | Hang tight, Sir. | 等我们 |
[41:18] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上就到 |
[41:20] | Take your time, Major. | 不着急 少校 |
[41:26] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[41:36] | So… I have the hard landing and she gets the bed rest. | 我拚死着陆 她倒是躺在床上 |
[41:39] | Well, I tried to tell Carson that I was perfectly fine but he insisted. | 我想告诉Carson我一点事都没有 但是他坚持这样 |
[41:44] | A number of people reintegrated from the storage device experienced a small amount of memory loss. | 一些复原的人似乎有一部分的失忆症状 |
[41:49] | I just want to make certain that you’re… all there. | 我只是想确定…你没事 |
[41:52] | She does look a little thin. | 她看起来有点瘦了 |
[41:55] | Just until the morning. | 直到早上 |
[41:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:57] | And I assume… you have come to the infirmary in order to have your head examined. | 我猜你是来医务室检查头部的 |
[42:02] | Hey, I pulled it off, didn’t I? | 哦 我给推了 不是么? |
[42:04] | Yes, you did. | 没错 |
[42:06] | I’m gonna head back to Stargate Operations. | 我要回星门指挥所去 |
[42:08] | Major Lorne is about to return to drop off supplies to Jamus’ people. | 少校Lorne要回去给Jamus的人民送补给品 |
[42:11] | Hey, what are you gonna do with him, anyway? | 你们要怎么处理他? |
[42:14] | His injuries were such that he didn’t survive the reintegration. | 他受伤过重 没有从复原中活下来 |
[42:25] | It doesn’t break my heart. | 这并不让我伤心 |
[42:27] | – He only did what you or I would have done. | 他做了你我都会去做的事情 |
[42:29] | – Are you kidding?! | 你开玩笑呢?! |
[42:30] | – He held you hostage and almost got both of us killed. | 他拿你当人质 而且差点杀死咱俩 |
[42:33] | – He tried to save his people… | 他试图拯救他的人民 |
[42:35] | and he succeeded, through you. | 通过你 他成功了 |
[42:38] | That’s not the reason I did it. | 这不是我这么做的原因 |
[42:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:44] | Don’t go feelin’ special. | 别感觉特殊 |
[42:47] | I’d have done it for any one of you. | 无论你们谁我都会这样做的 |
[42:49] | Of course. | 当然 |
[42:49] | Except for maybe McKay. | 除了McKay |
[42:51] | Yes… I think even for Rodney. | 没错 甚至Rodney |
[42:54] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |