时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | he doesn’t happen to have a name, does he? | 你提到的那个英雄 他没有名字么? |
[00:09] | No. The Athosian who spoke to me of his deeds | 没有 Athosia人只是告诉我 从他的所作所为来看 |
[00:14] | simply referred to him as a | 完全就是那个镇子的大英雄 |
[00:15] | great hero of the town ? | 一名带有超人能力的勇士 |
[00:19] | Well, we’ve sent teams to this planet before. | 我们派人去过那个星球 |
[00:22] | They’re good traders and kind people. | 他们是很好的商人 非常善良 |
[00:23] | I don’t recall there being many superheroes. | 我怎么不记得那儿有什么超级英雄 |
[00:26] | Sounds like one of my people. | 听上去像是我的人 |
[00:28] | Well, whoever it is, | 好吧 不管是谁 |
[00:30] | it’d be nice to have someone like that on our side. | 能让他站到我们这边来 终归是件不错的事情 |
[00:33] | Provided the rumour’s true. | 前提是这个传言是真的 |
[00:34] | Sounds to me like someone’s imagination’s running a little wild. | 在我看来 估计是某个人 凭空臆想出来的 |
[00:37] | As I said, my fellow Athosian who spoke to me of this hero | 我说了 我的Athosia朋友告诉我 他亲眼看到这个英雄 |
[00:40] | saw him in action against several armed men. | 制服付了几个荷枪实弹的人 |
[00:43] | I do that all the time. | 我一直都是啊 |
[00:45] | Where’s McKay? | Mckay去哪儿了? |
[00:46] | I’m here, I’m here. | 来了 来了 |
[00:48] | I just *had* to get my autograph book in case | 刚才回去拿了我的签名簿 |
[00:50] | Teyla’s superhero turned out to be the real deal. | 万一Teyla所说的超级英雄 的确是真的呢 |
[00:53] | Well, at the very least, | 好吧 话说回来 |
[00:54] | see if you can establish trade relations with the townspeople. | 至少你们可以看看 能不能跟那个镇子的人建立贸易关系 |
[00:57] | We will. | 好的 |
[00:59] | Dial the Gate. | 拨号星门 |
[01:08] | My childhood hero was Evel Knievel. | 我儿时崇拜的英雄是Evel Knievel |
[01:11] | Was he not evil? | 他不邪恶吧? “Evel”和”Evi”(邪恶)发音类似 |
[01:12] | No, that was just his name. | 不 那只是他的名字而已 |
[01:14] | He was a daredevil … | 他是个勇猛无惧的人 |
[01:16] | which isn’t a kind of a devil, he just jumped motorcycles over things. | 算不上是恶魔 他只是喜欢开着摩托车飞越一些东西 |
[01:20] | Why? | 为什么? |
[01:22] | Just because. | 没有为什么 |
[01:24] | Didn’t always make it, either. | 而且还不是每次都能成功 |
[01:25] | And you greatly admired this behaviour? | 你很崇拜这种行为? |
[01:29] | No, I just … | 不 我只是… |
[01:31] | Look, at least my hero is human. | 听着 至少我心目中的英雄还是人类 |
[01:33] | McKay’s is Batman! | 而Mckay的英雄却是蝙蝠侠 |
[01:35] | Mmm. Misunderstood and un-appreciated by many, | 好吧 很多人不能理解 也不欣赏他 |
[01:38] | his most formidable weapon was the power of his brilliant mind. | 他最令人生畏的武器 其实是源于他那天才的头脑 |
[01:41] | Not just a hero ?a superhero. | 不只是一个英雄 而且还是超级英雄 |
[01:45] | Dougie Angus Wood, the Highland Giant. | Dougie Angus Wood 那名高地巨人 |
[01:48] | Not only a hero but a legend in Scotland. | 不仅是名英雄 更是苏格兰的传奇人物 |
[01:51] | The Marke Hartoren ?my first unit commander. | Marke Hartoren 我的第一任队长 |
[01:54] | He once fought and killed twelve enemy soldiers, | 他曾经与12名敌军作战 并干掉了他们 |
[01:56] | gutting them with his bare hands. | 而且是徒手干掉的 |
[01:59] | He was also a funny guy, too! | 另外他还是个很幽默的人 |
[02:00] | Yes, I can imagine the jokes *and* the entrail slime. | 是啊 可以想像他说的笑话 都有些什么内容 |
[02:05] | Good day, travellers. | 你们好 旅行者们 |
[02:07] | Good day to you. | 你们好 |
[02:09] | This is your first visit to our village? | 第一次来我们村子么? |
[02:11] | Several of my people have said that you are good and fair traders. | 我的人民说 你们很友好 是非常好的商人 |
[02:15] | We are. | 是的 |
[02:16] | My fellow Athosians also speak of a great hero who protects this town. | 我的Athosian朋友还说 有一个伟大的英雄在保护这个镇子 |
[02:20] | Rumour has it he’s a warrior with some impressive kills to his credit, | 传说他是一名 具有超凡格斗技巧的勇士 |
[02:22] | including the Wraith. | 甚至对付过幽灵 |
[02:24] | This is true. | 是这样的 |
[02:25] | Then, uh, there’s a good chance he *is* one of my people. | 那么 他很有可能是我的人 |
[02:28] | Can you take us to him? | 能带我们去见他么? |
[02:31] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[02:33] | This way. | 这边 |
[02:43] | Here he is ? | 那就是他 |
[02:45] | Our champion | 伟大的英雄 |
[02:47] | protector … | 我们的保护者… |
[02:50] | Lucius Lavin … Lucius Lavin. | |
[02:54] | Will you look who it is?! | 瞧瞧是谁来了 |
[02:57] | You’ve *got* to be kidding me! | 不是开玩笑吧! |
[04:02] | As I lay there, the iratus bug’s tendrils just grasping my throat, choking me, | 那个Iratus虫子用触须缠住我的脖子 想要勒死我 |
[04:10] | I could feel my very life essence ebb and wane. | 我可以感觉到 自己的生命正在慢慢流逝 |
[04:16] | With every passing second, I could feel myself drawing closer to death. | 时间每过去一秒钟 可以感觉到死亡离我更进一步 |
[04:22] | Now, had I been the only one in that building – | 假如那个房子中只剩下我一个人 |
[04:25] | the only one in that burning building … | 假如那间起火的房子中 只有我一个人… |
[04:27] | I would have surrendered | 我就准备就此放弃 |
[04:29] | and allowed sleep to overtake me. | 让自己慢慢的睡去 |
[04:33] | But there were women and children there with me whose very survival | 可是还有很多妇女和儿童 他们的性命 |
[04:37] | lay in my hands, | 全掌握在我的手中 |
[04:38] | and I’m not about to let them down. | 我不能让他们失望 |
[04:42] | So I reached deep down within me and I summoned | 于是我从身体深处 |
[04:46] | whatever strength I had | 召唤出所有的力量 |
[04:48] | and I *grabbed* that bug and I *ripped* him away, | 抓住那个虫子 将它扯开 |
[04:52] | and through sheer force of will | 然后集中全身的力气 |
[04:54] | I began to choke him | 准备勒死它 |
[04:56] | and strangle … ow, ow! Ow! Ow! | 扼死它… 哎哟!哎哟!哎哟!哎哟! |
[05:01] | Thought you said that wasn’t gonna hurt! | 你不是说不会疼么? |
[05:02] | I lied. | 骗你的 |
[05:06] | And I – | 接着我… |
[05:07] | I sprang up | 跳起来 |
[05:08] | and I led them all to safety. | 把他们带到安全地带 |
[05:12] | Thank you very much! Thank you! | 非常感谢!谢谢! |
[05:15] | I appreciate it. Thanks very much. | 非常感激!谢谢! |
[05:20] | How? | 怎么办到的? |
[05:22] | What? | 什么? |
[05:24] | How’d you lead the people to safety? | 你怎么把人们带到了安全地带? |
[05:26] | You said the way out was blocked. | 你刚才说路已经被堵上了 |
[05:30] | Oh, you were listening. | 噢 你在听啊 |
[05:31] | That’s good, | 很好 |
[05:32] | that’s good – because it *was*. | 很好… 因为曾经是堵上了 |
[05:34] | It *was* blocked – *until* | 曾经堵上了 直到… |
[05:37] | I cleared a path | 我从着火的废墟中 |
[05:39] | through the burning wreckage … | 开出一条道… |
[05:41] | … and, | 然后… |
[05:42] | ignoring the searing heat | 顶着灼热… |
[05:44] | and the flames that were just | 还有那… |
[05:47] | swirling and swirling … | 翻滚的火苗… |
[05:49] | – But how did you, uh …? – OK. | ﹣可你怎么…? ﹣好了 |
[05:50] | That’s enough reminiscing for today. | 今天的回忆就讲到这里 |
[05:52] | Believe me, there’s plenty more where that story came from, | 相信我 这个故事 我以后还会接着讲 |
[05:55] | so when we gather tomorrow, | 明天我们聚到一起的时候 |
[05:57] | I’ll tell you about how I was almost seduced | 我会给你们讲讲 我差点被 |
[05:59] | by a beautiful Ancient! | 一个漂亮的女古人勾引的故事 |
[06:01] | Sounds entertaining | 听上去很有意思 |
[06:02] | Yeah, you’d think so, but between you and me, not so much. | 是啊 你会这么想的 可在你我之间 就没有什么了 |
[06:06] | You know, your stories are awfully fascinating | 知道么 你的故事非常迷人 |
[06:08] | *and* familiar. | 而且还很耳熟 |
[06:10] | Alright | 好吧 |
[06:12] | I admit – I took some inspiration | 我承认 我是从 |
[06:14] | from some of the mission reports that I perused while I was on Atlantis | 在Atlantis时读过的一些任务报告中 吸取了一些灵感 |
[06:19] | but I spiced `em: a little story here, bit of a story there … | 然后进行添油加醋 这个故事来一点 那个故事来一点… |
[06:23] | Alright, I’m done here. | 好了 我搞完了 |
[06:25] | Well, you’re not gonna find any trace of that special herb in my system. | 你们不会在我体内找到那种特殊的药草的 |
[06:29] | I learned my lesson the last time, | 上一次我已经接受了教训 |
[06:31] | thanks to all of you. | 感谢你们 |
[06:32] | You mean these people are not drugged – they simply | 你是说这些人并没有被下药 他们只是 |
[06:35] | adore you for who you are?! | 从心底里崇拜你? |
[06:39] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[06:41] | Innit great? | 是不是很棒? |
[06:44] | You don’t believe me. | 不相信我? |
[06:45] | Well, Lucius, I have a lab set up, | Lucius 我的实验室已经搭好了 |
[06:46] | so I think I’ll just run the tests anyway. | 我想 不管怎样 等我的测试结果出来再说吧 |
[06:48] | You’re wasting your time. | 你们这是在浪费时间 |
[06:50] | In all modesty, | 老实说吧 |
[06:52] | these people love me, | 这些人爱我 |
[06:53] | pure and true. | 是单纯而忠贞的爱 |
[06:54] | Lucius, you can’t say *anything* modestly! | Lucius 你没资格 用”老实说”这个字眼 |
[06:58] | I *saved* them. | 我救了他们 |
[07:01] | A couple of months ago this bunch of ruffians come into town, start causing trouble. | 几个月前 一伙流氓闯进镇子来制造麻烦 |
[07:06] | I beat `em up, I chase `em away, | 我制服了他们 并把他们赶走了 |
[07:07] | and all of a sudden I’m the town hero. | 接着突然之间 我就成为 这个镇上的英雄了 |
[07:10] | They give me gifts; | 他们送我礼品 |
[07:12] | the women are throwing themselves at me … | 而女人们更是直接投怀送抱… |
[07:14] | It’s like the old days, except better, because *now* they’re not drugged. | 的确跟以前一样 甚至更好 因为他们都没有嗑药 |
[07:18] | Hang on, hang on. | 打住 打住 |
[07:19] | So *you* beat them up. | 就是说 你打败了他们 |
[07:20] | Yes! Me! | 是的!我! |
[07:23] | I did! | 是我干的! |
[07:23] | How’d you manage that? | 那你是怎么做到的? |
[07:25] | It’s not so hard … | 如果你刀枪不入 |
[07:26] | when you’re invincible. | 就不是很难了 |
[07:29] | I’m invincible. | 我是无敌的 |
[07:32] | Right | 是啊 |
[07:33] | Alright | 好吧 |
[07:35] | Looks like this is gonna take some convincing. | 是不是需要我证明一下 |
[07:39] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[07:46] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[07:47] | Time for a demonstration. | 展示的时候到了 |
[07:51] | What is he …? | 他想干什么…? |
[07:55] | Let it go. | 放手吧 |
[07:57] | Trust me. Trust me. | 相信我 相信我 |
[08:06] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天哪! |
[08:12] | Hit me! | 来打我吧 |
[08:13] | Don’t! C’mon. | ﹣不要 ﹣来吧 |
[08:15] | I wouldn’t! I’m telling you – don’t. | 我是不会的!跟你说了… 不要 |
[08:22] | See? | 瞧? |
[08:23] | Invincible. | 无敌 |
[08:26] | I can’t be vinced. | 没人可以打到我 |
[08:33] | As it turns out, | 发现之后 |
[08:35] | I had this personal shield all along. | 我就一直佩戴着这个个人护盾 |
[08:37] | It was a gift from one of my many admirers back at the old village – | 这是我原来那个村子中的 某个崇拜者送给我的 |
[08:40] | before I was forced to pack up and leave, thank you very much | 当然是在我整理铺盖离开那里之前 这个还要感谢你们 |
[08:43] | Anyway, I didn’t even know what it was until I went to Atlantis. | 不管怎样 在去Atlantis之前 我还不知道这个东西是什么 |
[08:46] | I perused some of the mission reports | 直到我读到了一些任务报告 |
[08:48] | about the Ancient device that you guys discovered … | 其中介绍了你们发现的 古人的一些装置… |
[08:50] | You did an awful lot of perusing while you were on the base. | 看来你在我们基地学会了很多东西啊 |
[08:53] | I peruse. | 我很善于阅读 |
[08:55] | It’s a gift. | 这是我的天赋 |
[08:58] | Hey, sweetheart. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[08:59] | – What’d you say you come by my place tonight …? – No thanks. | ﹣今晚到我家里来怎么样? ﹣不 谢了 |
[09:02] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[09:04] | I’m the town hero! | 我是镇上的英雄! |
[09:06] | That was ages ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[09:09] | Let me tell you something. | 跟你们说吧 |
[09:11] | You’re only as good as your last rescue. | 救人之后 身上的光环很快就会消退 |
[09:13] | How is it that you’re able to operate the Ancient technology without the ATA gene? | 你身上没有古人的基因 又是怎么能够操纵古人的设备呢? |
[09:18] | Oh, that was easy. | 噢 这很简单 |
[09:19] | All I had to do was find a guy with the gene, | 我需要做的就是找一个 携有那种基因的人 |
[09:21] | have him initiate the device. | 让他启动这个装置 |
[09:22] | I mean, it took a long time but, | 这个花费了很长时间 |
[09:24] | you know, once it was done, I could activate this thing any time I wanted. | 可在那之后 我就可以根据需要 随时激活它 |
[09:27] | Fascinating | 有意思 |
[09:28] | You do know those things run out of juice eventually, don’t you? | 你知道这种东西 终归是会耗尽能量的 是吧? |
[09:30] | Come on – | 拜托 |
[09:32] | these Ancient things last forever. | 古人的这些东西 效力可以永久保持下去 |
[09:35] | Look | 好了 |
[09:36] | lunch is on me. | 午餐我已经吃好了 |
[09:38] | I’m gonna go take a walk. | 现在准备出去走走 |
[09:40] | If I don’t see you before you leave, | 要是我没有赶回来送你们 |
[09:42] | well, then, I’ll just, | 嗯 那么 |
[09:43] | uh, well, I’ll talk to you later. | 我们以后再谈吧 |
[09:44] | We’re not going anywhere `til we get those test results. | 在看到检验结果之前 我们是不会走的 |
[09:47] | Whatever you want. | 随便你们 |
[09:50] | People to save. | 还有人等着被解救呢 |
[09:58] | Well, what do you think? | 你们怎么看? |
[10:01] | Perhaps he’s learned a lesson. | 也许他的确汲取了教训 |
[10:03] | He’s Lucius! Are you kidding me? | 他可是Lucius!你不是开玩笑吧? |
[10:05] | Well, he’s made a lot of mistakes in the past, but | 好吧 他过去的确是犯了一些错误 |
[10:08] | who hasn’t? | 可谁没有犯错呢? |
[10:10] | Why are you looking at me? | 干嘛看我? |
[10:11] | Look, at least he’s trying to do something good | 你看 至少这次他想做些好事 |
[10:13] | in order to get people to like him this time. | 从而让别人喜欢他 |
[10:15] | Well, I’ve completed my tests. | 我已经完成了检验 |
[10:17] | Looks like Lucius is telling the truth. | 看上去Lucius讲的是实话 |
[10:19] | No traces of the drug in his system. He’s clean. | 在他体内没有发现药物残留 |
[10:22] | That’s our cue to leave. | 那我们该走了 |
[10:24] | Woah-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa, wait. | 等等 |
[10:25] | Am I the only person here who thinks he is taking advantage of these poor people? | 难道这里只有我一个人认为 他是在利用周围那些可怜的人? |
[10:28] | C’mon, Rodney – you just want another crack at that shield. | 拜托 Rodney 你只是想得到那个个人护盾吧 |
[10:30] | You’re damned right I do! | 你说对了 我的确很想 |
[10:32] | Look, it could come in extremely handy. | 那个东西迟早会派上用场的 |
[10:34] | It’s practically wasting it! | 给他简直是浪费! |
[10:40] | Where’s Lucius? | Lucius到哪去了? |
[10:42] | He went out for a stroll. | 他出去散步了 |
[10:44] | He should be returning shortly. | 不久以后应该就会回来 |
[10:46] | Well, whenever he gets back, | 好吧 等他回来后 |
[10:48] | tell him we said goodbye. | 告诉他 我们道别了 |
[10:52] | alright. | 好的 |
[10:53] | I think we’re makin’ a mistake. | 我想我们犯了个错误 |
[10:55] | Well, we’ll have the Athosians keep an eye on everyone. | 我们会让Athosian人关注这里 |
[10:57] | If anything gets out of control | 一旦事情失去控制 |
[10:59] | we’ll come back. | 我们还会回来的 |
[11:17] | Drop your weapons or die where you stand. | 放下武器 否则立刻打死你们 |
[11:25] | I said drop your weapons. | 再说一遍 放下武器 |
[11:27] | We’re not lookin’ for a fight. | 我们不是来找麻烦的 |
[11:29] | We’re just passing through town. | 只是路过这里 |
[11:32] | I’ve got two on my right and one straight dead ahead. | 我来解决右边的两个 以及正前方的那个 |
[11:34] | Two at twelve o’clock and one behind the fruit stand. | 我解决12点方向的两个 以及水果摊后面的那个 |
[11:37] | If we act now, | 如果现在行动 |
[11:38] | we risk injuring innocent villagers. | 就可以伤到无辜的村民 |
[11:40] | And us! We risk injuring us! | 还有我们!我们可能会受伤! |
[11:42] | I can take my three out before they get a shot off. | 我可以在他们开枪前 就干掉那三个人 |
[11:44] | There may be others hidden where we cannot see. | 也许还有人藏在了 我们看不到的地方 |
[11:47] | It’s your call. | 听你的 |
[11:51] | Here’s the thing: | 听我说 |
[11:54] | if we all start shootin’ at each other, | 如果我们交火 |
[11:56] | somebody’s bound to get hurt. | 有人就会受伤 |
[11:59] | I can pretty much guarantee you’ll be one of `em. | 我敢保证 你也是其中的一个 |
[12:01] | Are you this hero we’ve heard rumours of? | 你就是传说中的那个英雄? |
[12:05] | No. | 不是 |
[12:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[12:14] | Then lower your weapons. | 那就放下武器 |
[12:26] | OK. | 好的 |
[12:28] | Sheppard? Sheppard? | |
[12:29] | Trust me on this one. | 相信我 |
[12:41] | So where *is* this hero – | 那个英雄在哪里? |
[12:44] | one who’d surely stop us from emptying the town’s coffers, | 那个准备出来阻止我们 搜刮这个镇子的英雄在哪? |
[12:48] | helping ourselves to its women, | 我们就要尽情享受这里的女人 |
[12:50] | burning it to the ground once we’re done? | 然后再把这里烧得一干二净 |
[12:57] | So tell me – | 告诉我 |
[12:59] | where is he?! | 他在哪儿? |
[13:00] | Where is this great hero who’d keep us | 那个你们所尊崇的可以阻止我们 |
[13:02] | from destroying everything you hold dear? | 毁掉一切大英雄在哪儿? |
[13:04] | He’s right here! | 在这里! |
[13:15] | For *I* | 我 |
[13:17] | am the man you seek. | 就是你们要找的那个人 |
[13:20] | Kill him! | 杀了他! |
[13:45] | Get out! | 快滚! |
[13:47] | And don’t come back! | 不准再回来! |
[13:49] | For so long as I protect these people, | 只要还有我的保护 |
[13:53] | this town shall be safe. | 这个镇子就是安全的 |
[14:11] | So I finish off the last Wraith guard | 于是我干掉了最后一个幽灵的卫兵 |
[14:14] | and I turn around and I look at the Queen and I say, “You know, | 然后转过身来 对它们的女王说 “知道么” |
[14:17] | if you were twenty pounds heavier, | “你要是再重20磅” |
[14:19] | you’d look like my ex-wife. | “就跟我前妻很像了” |
[14:22] | I said that `cause she was so fat! | 我这么说 是因为她太胖了 |
[14:25] | Hey, Colonel Sheppard! | 嘿 Sheppard中校 |
[14:27] | Hey, come in! Sit down, sit down. | 嘿 进来!坐 坐吧 |
[14:29] | Make way – let `em have a seat. | 让一下 让他们来坐 |
[14:31] | No, no, we have to go. | 不 不用 我们要走了 |
[14:33] | You sure? | 真的么? |
[14:33] | Because they’re making some kind of a schnitzel in my honour tonight. | 他们今晚要做一些炸肉排 来向我表示敬意 |
[14:36] | No, we’ve gotta get back. | 我们要回去了 |
[14:38] | Oh | 噢 |
[14:39] | Well, I guess the only thing left to do is for you to thank me. | 我想在走之前 你们是不是该感谢一下我 |
[14:42] | What for? | 谢什么? |
[14:44] | For saving your lives. | 感谢我救了你们的命 |
[14:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:48] | Please – | 好吧 |
[14:50] | it was nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:50] | Yeah, it *was* nothing. | 是啊 的确没什么 |
[14:52] | What are you talking about, it was nothing? | 你说”的确没什么”是什么意思? |
[14:55] | These people had you on your knees. | 这些人让你跪下 |
[14:58] | Yes, they did. | 是的 |
[15:00] | Well? | 好吧 |
[15:02] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[15:05] | Be careful on the way back to the Gate, | 回星门的路上当心 |
[15:07] | because there’s talk of some angry raiders in the area! | 因为那个地方可能有愤怒的袭击者 |
[15:11] | No, no, no, no. Let’s go. | 不不不不 算了 |
[15:17] | You know what? | 知道么? |
[15:19] | I think I’m gonna go out for a walk, take a look around – | 我觉得该出去走走 四处看看 |
[15:21] | make sure those ruffians are gone for good, alright? | 确认一下那些流氓们 是不是真的走了 |
[15:25] | Don’t you worry. | 不用担心 |
[15:27] | I’ll be back. | 我很快就回 |
[16:10] | Nice job, everybody! | 干得漂亮 各位! |
[16:12] | Very convincing. | 很有说服力 |
[16:14] | A little *too* convincing. | 是不是有点过火了? |
[16:16] | You took out three of Lanko’s teeth and broke Fortnum’s wrist. | 你打掉了Lanko的三颗牙齿 还扭折了Fortnum的手腕 |
[16:19] | Hey, I had to make it look good. | 嘿 我要让一切看上去很真实 |
[16:22] | Anyway, here’s a little something that may make it worthwhile. | 这个算是对你们付出的回报吧 |
[16:30] | This isn’t the amount we agreed on. | 我们商量好的可不只这些 |
[16:33] | Yeah, well, | 好吧 |
[16:34] | to tell you the truth, | 跟你说实话吧 |
[16:36] | you guys didn’t really seem to have your hearts in it. | 你的人并没有用心去做 |
[16:39] | We had a deal. | 我们谈好的 |
[16:41] | Maybe *next* time | 也许下次吧 |
[16:42] | you’ll make more of an effort. | 你们要更努力些 |
[16:44] | How dare you speak down to us? | 你竟敢这样跟我们说话? |
[16:48] | We were elite soldiers in the Genii army – | 我们都曾是Genii军队中的精英 |
[16:51] | Cowen’s personal guard. | Cowen的私人卫队 |
[16:52] | Yeah, you *were*. | 是啊 “曾经”是 |
[16:54] | Now you’re mercenaries. | 现在你们只是些雇佣兵而已 |
[16:56] | C’mon – as far as jobs for hire go, | 只要还有人雇你们 |
[16:58] | this wasn’t so bad. | 就已经算不错了 |
[17:00] | You come in, you scare a few people, you take a few punches, then you leave. | 你们闯进镇子 吓一吓人 挨一顿打 然后离开 |
[17:04] | You get paid, | 然后就会拿到报酬 |
[17:06] | nobody gets hurt … | 不会有人受伤… |
[17:08] | well, | 好吧 |
[17:09] | except for Lanko, | 除了Lanko |
[17:12] | and of course Fortnum with his gimpy wrist. | 当然还有Fortnum 以及他那可怜的手 |
[17:16] | Sorry about that, buddy. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[17:18] | We may have been forced from our homes when Ladon Radim took power. | 在Ladon Radim掌权之后 我们就不得不离开自己的家乡 |
[17:23] | We’re still Genii | 可我们还是Genii |
[17:25] | and one of these days we’ll march into the capital and retake what was ours. | 总有一天 我们会回到首都 夺回属于我们的东西 |
[17:29] | Yeah, well, good luck with that. | 好吧 那就祝你们好运吧 |
[17:57] | Please, come on! | 噢 来吧! |
[17:59] | There you go, yeah! Anybody else? | 就是这样 对!还有人想来试试么? |
[18:01] | Anybody else wanna take a crack at me, huh?! | 还有人想来试试么 哼? |
[18:03] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[18:04] | Hey, what are *you* doing back here? I thought you left town? | 怎么又回来了? 我还以为你们已经走了 |
[18:07] | Well, we *were* leaving when we ran into this gentleman | 我们是准备离开 不过路上碰到了这位先生 |
[18:10] | who has a very interesting story to tell. | 他有个非常有意思的故事想来说说 |
[18:13] | Uh, speaking of stories, um … | 讲故事 嗯… |
[18:15] | did I ever tell you the story | 我有没有讲过这个故事 |
[18:16] | about the time that I was on this planet made entirely of lava … | 当时我位于一个 完全是由岩浆构成的星球上… |
[18:19] | There’s no point in pretending, Lucius. | 不用再装下去了 Lucius |
[18:21] | You lied to these people. | 你骗了这些人 |
[18:23] | This man’s not a hero. | 这个人并不是什么英雄 |
[18:25] | He paid those men to show up | 他付钱给这些人 让他们来表演 |
[18:26] | and then made it look like he came to your rescue. | 看上去就好像他是在拯救你们 |
[18:28] | It’s true. | 是这样 |
[18:29] | It was all a set-up to make him look like he saved the town. | 整件事都是预谋好的 看上去就好像是他拯救了这个镇子 |
[18:33] | Deceiver! | 骗子! |
[18:35] | Well, you do have every right to be upset with him. | 好吧 你们现在有权推翻他 |
[18:38] | Not him – | 不是他… |
[18:40] | you. | 是你 |
[18:41] | Me? | 我? |
[18:43] | Unable to accept the shame of surrendering to those raiders … | 由于无法接受向这些袭击者 投降的耻辱 |
[18:46] | he chooses to besmirch our Lucius. | 于是就决定来诬告我们的Lucius |
[18:49] | The whole thing was an act! The guns weren’t even loaded! | 这整件事都是在做戏! 他们的枪甚至都没有装子弹! |
[18:52] | If it were not for Lucius, you and your friends would all be dead. | 要不是Lucius 你和你的朋友们 可能早就死了 |
[18:55] | Yeah! | 是啊! |
[18:55] | No, no! He tricked you! You don’t know him like we do. | 不 不!他骗了你们! 你们并不像我们这样了解他 |
[18:58] | We’re the good guys. | 我们才是好人 |
[19:14] | Listen, I wanna apologise for the whole angry mob thing. | 听着 我对找人来演戏 这整件事情非常抱歉 |
[19:18] | I suppose we should be grateful. | 我想他们本该感激我们才对 |
[19:20] | Yes, well, he *did* stop them from swarming us. | 是啊 不过幸好他阻止了 那些人群殴我们 |
[19:22] | Just consider it my way of saying all is forgiven. | 这就是我说 “一切都是可以原谅的”的方式 |
[19:25] | Alright, I’m putting a stop to this. | 够了 给我停下 |
[19:26] | Oh, c’mon! They just got started! | 噢 别这样 她们刚刚才开始 |
[19:28] | I’m not talkin’ about the foot massage … | 我说的不是脚底按摩 |
[19:32] | actually | 事实上 |
[19:33] | I *am* talkin’ about the foot massage! | 我说的的确是脚底按摩! |
[19:35] | Alright, alright. Girls, come back later, alright? | 好吧 好吧 姑娘们 晚些时候再来吧 好么? |
[19:39] | This | 这个 |
[19:40] | little scam of yours … | 你的这个小诡计… |
[19:42] | Scam? | 诡计? |
[19:44] | What scam? | 什么诡计? |
[19:44] | You are taking advantage of these people. | 你利用了这些人 |
[19:47] | I know it looks that way, | 我知道 看上去是这样 |
[19:48] | but I was being honest about that bunch of thugs that attacked this village a couple of months ago. | 可我几个月前打败了一群恶徒 这的确是实话 |
[19:53] | You know, this is a nice town, | 这个镇子很不错 |
[19:54] | nice people, | 人也很好 |
[19:55] | and they needed somebody to save `em, so I did. | 而他们需要有人来拯救 于是我就这么做了 |
[19:57] | I was a hero! | 我是个英雄! |
[19:59] | Now, today’s incident … | 今天这场意外… |
[20:00] | You mean performance. | 你说的是表演吧 |
[20:01] | It was just my way of reminding them of that fact, | 这是在以我自己的方式提醒他们 |
[20:04] | but I insisted the guns not be loaded so nobody would get hurt. | 而且是我让他们不要给抢装上子弹的 这样就不会有人受伤 |
[20:07] | That was nice of you | 你可真好啊 |
[20:08] | Yeah – then *you* had to go and figure it all out. | 是啊 可你却去把这一切都揭穿了 |
[20:10] | You’re goin’ out there right now | 现在你马上出去 |
[20:12] | and you’re gonna come clean with these people. | 向那些人解释清楚 |
[20:14] | Or else. | 否则… |
[20:15] | Or else what? | 否则怎样? |
[20:17] | Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah. No, you can’t threaten me | 你威胁不了我 |
[20:19] | on account of my shield … | 别忘了我有护盾… |
[20:20] | and *they’re* not gonna believe you. | 而且他们不会相信你的 |
[20:22] | Hey, you’re trying to figure out a way to hurt me, aren’t you? | 嘿 你再想怎样才能打到我 是不是? |
[20:25] | Yep. | 对 |
[20:26] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[20:27] | Well, you keep thinkin’, big boy, because … | 那就慢慢想吧 伙计 因为… |
[20:32] | It’s not me this time, I swear. | 这次不是我 我发誓 |
[20:48] | Kolya! Kolya! | |
[21:10] | The soldiers are Genii. They’re part of a … | 那些士兵是Genii人 他们是属于… |
[21:12] | Oh, I know all about Kolya and the Genii. | 我了解Kolya和Genii |
[21:15] | When I was on Atlantis, | 在Atlantis时 |
[21:16] | I perused … | 我读过了… |
[21:17] | … mission reports, right, right. | 任务报告 是的 是的 |
[21:19] | This is very bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[21:20] | No, no, this is great. | 不 不 这样很好 |
[21:22] | This’ll be a great opportunity for me to solidify my place in the community. | 这是一个绝好的机会 我可以进一步稳固自己在社区的地位 |
[21:26] | They’re gonna give me a parade after this one! | 在这之后 他们可能还会为我 安排一次游行呢 |
[21:28] | Hey, hang on! | 嘿 等等! |
[21:29] | You’re not takin’ on Kolya and his men! | 你对付不了Kolya和他的人! |
[21:32] | Why not? They can’t hurt me. I’ve got the personal shield. | 为什么不行?他们伤不到我 我有个人护盾 |
[21:34] | And if they burn the town down around you out of spite? | 假如他们为了出气 把整个镇子都烧掉呢? |
[21:37] | Well, that’d be petty of `em. | 噢 那他们也太卑鄙了吧 |
[21:39] | Yeah, well, they’re like that. | 对 他们就是这样 |
[21:41] | Obviously somebody tipped them off that we’re here. | 很显然 有人告诉了他们我们在这里 |
[21:43] | So go ahead – | 那就去吧… |
[21:45] | shoot him. | 开枪打他 |
[21:47] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[21:48] | – Colonel, you can’t. – This is Kolya. | ﹣ 中校 你不能… ﹣他可是Kolya |
[21:50] | The shooting will not stop them. | 开枪并不能阻止他们 |
[21:51] | She’s right. We’ll have to kill `em all. | 她是对的 我们要杀光他们 |
[21:54] | I’m alright with that, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我已经准备好了 |
[21:56] | – Good! Let’s do it. – John. | ﹣很好 那就去干吧 |
[21:57] | – What?! – You *can’t*. | ﹣怎么了? ﹣不行 |
[21:59] | Oh, I’m pretty sure I *can*. In fact … | 我非常清楚 我可以 事实上… |
[22:01] | If we engage in open fire with them, | 如果我们跟他们交火 |
[22:02] | then many of these townspeople will certainly be killed. | 那么这个镇子上的很多人 肯定会被打死 |
[22:05] | They do not deserve to die because of us. | 他们不该因为我们而死 |
[22:07] | If they search the town and cannot find us, | 如果他们搜了整个镇子 却找不到我们 |
[22:10] | then they will simply move on. | 肯定会离开的 |
[22:13] | Nobody gets hurt. That’s my vote, | 没人会受伤 我赞成 |
[22:14] | and my heartfelt recommendation. | 而且我也真心的建议这样做 |
[22:16] | You wanna hide. | 你们想藏起来? |
[22:18] | Well, we could call it strategic concealment. | 好吧 我们可以称之为战略隐藏 |
[22:20] | I got just the place. | 正好我有个地方 |
[22:21] | I’m sure you do! | 我就知道你会有! |
[22:25] | Here. | 这里 |
[22:32] | See, I like to entertain | 瞧 我喜欢找乐子 |
[22:34] | and on occasion | 有时 |
[22:35] | a husband’ll get angry, come lookin’ for his wife, | 某个生气的丈夫过来找他的妻子 |
[22:38] | so to avoid an awkward scenario … | 这样就可以避免尴尬的情况… |
[22:39] | OK, we get it. | 好了 知道了 |
[22:48] | I’ll let you know when the bad guys clear out. | 那些坏家伙们离开之后 我会通知你们的 |
[22:53] | Don’t screw around, Lucius, | 不要耍我们 Lucius |
[22:54] | alright? Tell `em we’ve moved on. | 跟他们说 我们已经走了 |
[22:56] | Once they get out of town | 只要他们离开了镇子 |
[22:58] | and they’re out in the open, we’ll deal with it ourselves. | 到了开阔地 我们自己会去搞定他们 |
[23:00] | This is no time to be a hero, you understand? | 不要去充当英雄 明白么? |
[23:02] | Perfectly. | 好的 |
[23:03] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[23:05] | I can see that! | 我看得出来 |
[23:06] | No heroics. | 不当英雄 |
[23:29] | Alright, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[23:33] | Take your men and get out. | 带上你的人 离开这里 |
[23:36] | This town is under my protection. | 这个镇子处于我的保护之下 |
[23:37] | Is it? | 是么? |
[23:40] | It is. | 是的 |
[23:41] | So you’ve got two choices: | 你们有两个选择 |
[23:43] | you can either leave, or I’ll *make* you leave. | 要么主动滚 要么我帮你们滚 |
[23:53] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[23:55] | Is that the best you can do? | 你就这点能耐? |
[23:57] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[23:59] | no, it isn’t. | 不 不止这点 |
[24:07] | I admit – I’ve got a shield … | 我承认 我有护盾… |
[24:09] | but I’ve got to breathe. | 可我必须呼吸 |
[24:11] | I should have thought of that. | 我本该考虑到这点的 |
[24:13] | Not so invincible now, are we, hero? | 不再是无敌了是不是 英雄? |
[24:17] | You led them here? | 你带他们来的? |
[24:19] | They’ve been looking for this Sheppard a long time. | 你们找Sheppard很长时间了 |
[24:21] | We had a deal! | 我们有协议的! |
[24:22] | I saw an opportunity and I took it. | 我看到了机会 于是就把握住了 |
[24:24] | No different to what you did with these villagers. | 这跟你对这些村民所做的事情 没有区别 |
[24:26] | But I haven’t hurt anybody. | 可我没有伤害任何人 |
[24:27] | Alright, that guy Lanko, | 是啊 那个叫Lanko的家伙除外 |
[24:29] | and the one with the gimpy wrist … | 还有那个手被打断的… |
[24:31] | Look, I don’t wanna hurt you or anyone in this town. | 听着 我也不想伤害你 以及这个镇子中的任何人 |
[24:34] | All I want is Sheppard and his team. | 我只想要Sheppard和他的队员 |
[24:36] | But I told you, you missed `em. | 可我跟你说过了 你们来晚了一步 |
[24:39] | Look, maybe if you hurry, | 听着 如果你们赶紧行动 |
[24:41] | you can get `em before they get to the Gate. | 也许可以在他们到达星门之前 截住他们 |
[24:42] | My men are already guarding the Gate. | 我的人已经守好星门了 |
[24:46] | I’ll ask you once more: where are they? | 再问你一次:他们在哪儿? |
[24:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:51] | I don’t! | 真的! |
[24:54] | Well, then, we’ll have to do a thorough job of searching the area, | 那么 我们就要彻底搜查这个地方了 |
[24:59] | which could take hours. | 这可能要几个小时 |
[25:02] | How long can you hold your breath? | 你可以摒住呼吸多长时间? |
[25:37] | Well, *that* didn’t take too long. | 看来没有用多长时间 |
[25:40] | Alright, let’s get out of this town, | 好了 我们离开这个镇子吧 |
[25:42] | set up a decent ambush without all these people around. | 在镇外没人的地方布置好埋伏 |
[25:55] | They weren’t there. | 他们不在那里 |
[25:57] | Really? | 真的? |
[26:00] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[26:02] | I wonder where they could have gone? | 那他们可能去哪里呢? |
[26:05] | That personal shield of yours is very interesting. | 你的个人护盾很有意思 |
[26:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:09] | If we were to bury you alive, | 如果我们把你活埋 |
[26:11] | it would protect you from the weight of the soil, | 它可能会帮你抵挡泥土的重压 |
[26:14] | but you would still suffocate. | 可你还是会窒息而死 |
[26:16] | A fascinating way to die, don’t you think? | 有意思的死法 你觉得呢? |
[26:18] | Gotta tell you, it’s not that fascinating to me. | 不得不说 对我来说 一点也不有趣 |
[26:21] | It is to me. | 对我来说是 |
[26:26] | Wait, wait. You can’t kill me. | 等等 你不能杀了我 |
[26:27] | Look, I’m the perfect bait. | 听着 我是个很好的诱饵 |
[26:29] | If Sheppard finds out that I’m in trouble, he’s gonna come rescue me. | 如果Sheppard发现我有麻烦 他肯定会来救我的 |
[26:33] | We’re really close. | 我们的关系很好 |
[26:34] | – You and Sheppard? – Yeah. | ﹣你和Sheppard? ﹣是的 |
[26:37] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[26:39] | Then Weir, or Rodney, or Carson. | 那Weir呢?还有Rodney以及Carson |
[26:41] | We’re like the best of friends. | 我们是很好的朋友 |
[26:44] | And how is it you know them so well? | 你怎么这么了解他们? |
[26:46] | I spent some time in Atlantis. | 我在Atlantis住过一段时间 |
[26:48] | It’s the nicest place I’ve ever been, | 那是我去过的最好的地方了 |
[26:50] | best time I ever had. | 最快乐的时光 |
[26:52] | It’s like, I remember like I was there this morning. | 现在回想起来 一切都好像是在今天早上才发生一样 |
[26:55] | Tell me more. | 多跟我讲讲 |
[26:58] | So I finish off the last Wraith guard | 于是我解决了最后一个幽灵的卫兵 |
[27:01] | and I turn to the Queen and I say, | 然后转向女王 说 |
[27:03] | I say, | 我说 |
[27:04] | “If you were twenty pounds heavier, | “你要是再重20磅” |
[27:06] | you’d look like my ex-wife!” | “就跟我前妻很像了” |
[27:12] | Course, my ex-wife was a knock-out but, you know, | 因为我的前妻已经很让人吃惊了 |
[27:14] | where’s the funny in that?! | 知道为什么这么好笑了吧 |
[27:18] | You know, that personal shield’s amazing. You mind if I try it? | 你的个人护盾很酷 介不介意给我试试? |
[27:21] | Yeah, go ahead, go ahead. | 好的 拿去吧 拿去吧 |
[27:22] | I’ll give it right back. | 我马上就还给你 |
[27:25] | Got ya! | 上当了吧 |
[27:26] | What, you think I’d let you have this?! | 你认为我会把这个给你么? |
[27:28] | You’d kill me right on the spot! | 到手后你马上就会杀了我 |
[27:30] | Yeah, I’d slit your throat from ear to ear. | 我会把你的喉咙撕烂 |
[27:36] | Good times! | 有意思! |
[27:38] | Good times! | 有意思! |
[27:40] | As much as I love hearing about your former wives, Lucius, | 虽然我很喜欢 听你介绍你的前妻们 Lucius |
[27:42] | I’d rather hear more about what you know of Atlantis. | 可我更喜欢听 你讲讲你所知的Atlantis |
[27:45] | I told you everything already. | 我已经把知道的一切都告诉你了 |
[27:46] | In that case, | 既然这样 |
[27:48] | it’s getting late and I could use some rest … | 天色晚了 我要去休息一下 |
[27:50] | before the funeral. | 然后去参加葬礼 |
[27:52] | Funeral? | 葬礼 |
[27:53] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[27:55] | Oh, no, no, don’t bury me alive, please, | 噢 不 不要活埋我 求你了 |
[27:57] | I don’t deserve that. | 不能这样对我 |
[27:58] | You know what? | 知道么? |
[27:58] | *Nobody* deserves that! | 没人应是这个下场! |
[28:00] | I deserve banishment! That’s what I de… | 应该把我放逐 这才是… |
[28:02] | Lucius? Lucius? | |
[28:04] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么? |
[28:05] | Kolya’s got all the exits out of town covered | Kolya已经守住了镇子的出口 |
[28:08] | and rumour has it they were gonna bury you alive. | 听到传言说 他们会把你活埋 |
[28:10] | I can’t believe it! You came to save me? | 难以置信!你来救我? |
[28:12] | Yeah, well neither can I. | 是啊 我也不敢相信 |
[28:13] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:14] | I can’t, I can’t. I’m tied into the chair. | 不行 我被绑在椅子上了 |
[28:22] | Oh, no! | 噢 不! |
[28:23] | Good luck with that shield! | 祝你的护盾好运! |
[28:25] | Hey, what? C’mon, untie me. | 嘿 怎么了?给我松绑啊 |
[29:10] | What, are you crazy?! | 怎么 你疯了么? |
[29:12] | You could have killed me! | 差点炸死我! |
[29:13] | That shield of yours impresses me more and more. | 你的护盾真是给我一次又一次惊喜啊 |
[29:17] | You did your part, Lucius. | 你的任务已经完成了 Lucius |
[29:20] | You get to live another day. | 可以继续活下去了 |
[29:27] | Sheppard? | Sheppard呢? |
[29:28] | He got away. | 逃走了 |
[29:36] | That’s unfortunate. | 太不走运了 |
[29:43] | Thanks for sparing me, sir. | 多谢你枪下留人 长官 |
[29:46] | Don’t disappoint me again. | 不要再让我失望了 |
[29:52] | Secure the prisoners. | 看好囚犯们 |
[29:54] | Perhaps they’ll be more effective bait. | 也许他们可以当作更加有效的诱饵 |
[29:58] | Get this fixed. | 修好它 |
[30:36] | Do you think he got away? | 你认为他跑掉了么? |
[30:38] | If they’d captured the colonel, wouldn’t he be here with us? | 如果他们抓住了中校 为什么不把他跟我们关在一起? |
[30:40] | He’ll be back in a Jumper in no time. | 他马上就会开着Jumper飞船回来的 |
[30:47] | Your friend escaped the village. | 你们的朋友逃出了镇子 |
[30:50] | They’re still looking for him. | 他们还在找他 |
[30:51] | If they haven’t found him yet, chances are he managed to slip the perimeter. | 要是他们好没有找到他 那他可能已经逃掉了 |
[30:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:55] | He and Lucius are no doubt plotting our rescue as we speak. | 在我们说话的时候 他和Lucius 肯定正在策划营救行动 |
[30:58] | Lucius? Lucius? | |
[31:00] | He would not abandon us. | 他不会丢下我们 |
[31:02] | Oh, sure he wouldn’t, just like he wouldn’t sell us out while we were trying to rescue him. | 噢 当然不会 就跟他不会出卖我们一样 |
[31:05] | He would *never* do that. | 他不会这样做的 |
[31:06] | OK, you know what? Just stop it, alright? | 好吧 不要再说了 好么? |
[31:09] | Lucius is not a superhero. | Lucius不是什么超级英雄 |
[31:11] | Batman – that’s a superhero. | 蝙蝠侠 才是超级英雄 |
[31:14] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[31:15] | Your people cannot place their future in Lucius’ hands. | 你的人民不能把未来托付在 Lucius的手中 |
[31:18] | The time has come for you to save yourselves. | 现在是你们展开自救的时候了 |
[31:23] | We have no hope of defeating these soldiers. | 我们根本没有希望 可以打赢那些士兵 |
[31:26] | You will with our help. | 如果加上我们的帮助 就可以 |
[31:28] | Then why did you not do so before? | 那你以前为什么不这样做? |
[31:30] | We were concerned for the safety of the village. | 我们是在担心镇子的安全 |
[31:32] | Now we don’t care. | 现在我们顾不上这么多了 |
[31:33] | OK OK, | |
[31:34] | just pretend he didn’t say that, and then just let us out of here. | 就当他什么也没说 放我们出来吧 |
[31:40] | No. | 不行 |
[31:41] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[31:42] | Best to wait for Lucius to return, | 最好等Lucius回来 |
[31:44] | then he’ll save us all. | 他会来救我们的 |
[31:46] | No, wait! | 不 等等! |
[31:47] | Lucius isn’t a hero! | Lucius不是英雄! |
[32:02] | Don’t. Don’t. Don’t. | 别 别 别 |
[32:05] | I swear I didn’t know about the bomb. | 我发誓不知道那个炸弹 |
[32:06] | I don’t know *what* those guys were doing under the table. | 我不知道那些家伙在桌子底下做什么 |
[32:07] | How the hell did you get out here? | 你是怎么逃出来的? |
[32:09] | Everybody’s looking for you. I just walked out unnoticed. | 所有人都在找你 没有人注意到我出来了 |
[32:11] | Isn’t that something? | 这很重要么? |
[32:12] | So what are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[32:13] | What are *we* gonna do?! | 我们该怎么办?! |
[32:14] | Well, I’ll tell you what *I’m* gonna do. | 好吧 我会告诉你 我会怎么做 |
[32:16] | I’m gonna get by Kolya’s men so I can get to the Gate and call for reinforcements. | 我准备混过Kolya布下的岗哨 溜到星门那里 然后叫增援过来 |
[32:19] | Reinforcements? | 增援? |
[32:21] | What d’you say we just get off this planet? | 不如我们直接离开这个星球怎么样? |
[32:22] | My team is back there! | 我的队员们还在这里 |
[32:24] | Yeah, so is the guy who wants to bury me alive. | 是啊 还有那个想要活埋我的家伙 |
[32:26] | Oh, you’re done playing hero now, are you? | 你现在怎么不充当英雄了 |
[32:28] | Fine – | 好吧 |
[32:29] | you can leave as soon as we get to the Gate. Just keep up. | 我们抵达星门之后 你尽管走 跟上 |
[32:31] | – You’re angry, aren’t you? – Shut up. | ﹣你生气了 是不是? ﹣闭嘴 |
[32:32] | See – that’s anger. | 瞧 真的生气了 |
[32:43] | Rodney, you’re not tryin’ to dig your way out of here, are you? | Rodney 你不是在挖洞出去吧? |
[32:45] | See if you can find another spoon. | 能不能再帮我找一个汤勺? |
[32:46] | With someone helping, this would go twice as fast. | 如果有人帮忙 进度就会快上一倍 |
[32:48] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[32:54] | I have to give Colonel Sheppard credit. | 我不得不佩服Sheppard中校 |
[32:56] | No opponent’s ever caused me this much trouble. | 还没有哪个对手 给我造成这么多麻烦 |
[32:59] | Unfortunately, I’m going to have to kill him. | 不幸的是 我就要杀死他了 |
[33:02] | That’s funny – he says the same thing about you. | 有意思 他也说过类似的话 |
[33:03] | Really? | 真的么? |
[33:05] | I’m flattered. | 我可真荣幸 |
[33:06] | But you can’t kill him if you can’t catch him. | 可如果你抓不住他 那就别想杀死他 |
[33:08] | I will, eventually. | 我会的 终归 |
[33:10] | And what about us, huh? | 那我们怎么办? |
[33:12] | How do we fit into your evil plans for galactic domination? | 我们对你占领银河系的邪恶计划 有什么作用? |
[33:15] | You’ll be allowed to stay alive for the time being … | 目前不会要你们的命 |
[33:18] | unless you were stupid enough to eat the meal you were served. | 除非你们会蠢到吃掉送给你们的食物 |
[33:23] | I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[33:25] | Oh, thank God. | 噢 谢天谢地 |
[33:26] | In fact, I intend to send you back to Atlantis | 实际上 我想把你们送回Atlantis |
[33:28] | in exchange for a few things. | 用来交换一些东西 |
[33:30] | There’s no way Doctor Weir would cut a deal with you, | Weir博士不会跟你做交易的 |
[33:33] | even if our lives were in danger. You know that. | 即便是搭上我们的性命 这点你是知道的 |
[33:36] | In the past I may have been a little too ambitious with my demands. | 上一次我的要求可能有点太高了 |
[33:39] | This time, however, I have no intention of backing Doctor Weir into a corner. | 不过这一次我不会把Weir博士 逼入绝境 |
[33:43] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[33:45] | what’s a small number of your P90s, | 用少量的P90 |
[33:47] | a few grenades and some ammunition | 一些手榴弹以及一些弹药 |
[33:49] | in exchange for your lives? | 就可以换回你们 |
[33:51] | And, who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[33:52] | If we’re successful in toppling Ladon | 假如我们成功的颠覆Ladon |
[33:54] | and I assume rightful leadership of the Genii, | 而且我成为Genii的真正领导人 |
[33:58] | we could end up allies. | 说不定我们还可以结为同盟呢 |
[33:59] | That’s not gonna happen, Kolya. | 这是不可能的事 Kolya |
[34:01] | While we’re standing here having this little chat, | 在我们说话的时候 |
[34:04] | there’s no doubt Colonel Sheppard has reached the Stargate | Sheppard中校毫无疑问 已经抵达了星门 |
[34:06] | and contacted Atlantis. | 并联系上了Atlantis |
[34:08] | In just a matter of minutes, | 只要再过几分钟 |
[34:10] | this village will be swarming with our people. | 这个村子中将到处是我们的人 |
[34:12] | And I can guarantee you | 我可以向你保证 |
[34:14] | that’s not going to happen either. | 这同样也是不可能的 |
[34:34] | I don’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[34:37] | Isn’t that the worst thing you could imagine? | 这是不是你所能想到的 最糟糕的情况? |
[34:40] | Colonel Sheppard? | Sheppard中校? |
[34:42] | I’m going to assume you can hear me. | 假设你可以听到 |
[34:44] | I’m also going to assume that if you haven’t reached the Gate by now, | 另外我还可以假设 现在你还没有到达星门 |
[34:47] | you soon will, | 不过你很快就要到了 |
[34:48] | so I wanna save you some trouble. | 所以我想劝你还是省省吧 |
[34:52] | My men have secured the Gate. | 我的人已经守好了星门 |
[34:55] | There’s no way you’re getting through. | 你不可能过去的 |
[34:59] | Come back and face me, | 回来见我吧 |
[35:03] | or I’ll start killing your friends. | 否则我就要开始杀死你的朋友了 |
[35:11] | Which one of them shall we kill first? | 我该从哪个开始? |
[35:16] | I’m leaning toward Doctor McKay, myself. | 我想还是先从Mckay博士开始吧 |
[35:22] | Colonel? | 中校? |
[35:23] | Kolya, this is Sheppard. I’m comin’ back. | Kolya 我是Sheppard 我马上回来 |
[35:25] | Don’t keep me waiting. | 别让我等太久了 |
[35:27] | That’s what this is all about? | 你到底想干什么? |
[35:29] | Killing Sheppard? | 杀死Sheppard? |
[35:30] | Absolutely, Doctor McKay. | 当然 Mckay博士 |
[35:32] | But don’t feel left out. | 不过不要以为逃过了一劫 |
[35:34] | If I don’t get those weapons from Doctor Weir, | 要是Weir博士没有把武器送给我 |
[35:36] | I fully intend to kill you as well. | 我还是会杀死你的 |
[35:42] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[35:43] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[35:44] | No. | 不 |
[35:46] | yeah, I am, I am. I’m coming with you … just … | 是的 我确定 我确定 我要跟你一起… |
[35:50] | Yes or no? | 到底确不确定? |
[35:50] | I … Don’t pressure me like this! I’m gonna come with you … | 不要这样逼我 我会跟你一起去… |
[35:52] | Make up your mind! | 快点做出决定! |
[35:53] | … and I’ll help you out, OK? | 我会帮你的 OK? |
[35:54] | Oh, boy – they’d better give me a parade for this one. | 噢 天哪 最好这次他们能为我举行一次游行 |
[36:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[36:10] | Out. | 出来 |
[36:14] | Let’s go! | 快走! |
[36:27] | I’m just spit-balling here: | 我有个点子 |
[36:28] | what if we hugged each other | 不如我们抱在一起 |
[36:30] | and the device would … | 而这个装置可以… |
[36:31] | would, uh, you know, help us, uh … | 可以…帮我们… |
[36:33] | – I don’t like that idea … – No, I know, I don’t think … | ﹣我不喜欢这个点子 ﹣是的 我知道 我不认为… |
[36:35] | – *and* it’s not possible. – Yeah, it doesn’t work that way. | ﹣这是不可能的 ﹣好吧 不是那样的 |
[36:37] | OK, OK: | 好吧 好吧 |
[36:38] | what if I swung from a clock tower on a long rope right into town? | 不如我用一根长绳 从钟楼荡进镇子? |
[36:42] | *And?* | 然后呢? |
[36:44] | … I dunno. That’s all I have. | 不知道 就想出这么多 |
[36:45] | I could set myself on fire. | 我可以让身上着火 |
[36:46] | I like that. | 我很喜欢 |
[36:47] | OK. Um, | 好吧 嗯 |
[36:48] | I could run naked. Oh, I know, I know! | 我可以光着身子 噢 知道了 知道了! |
[36:50] | What if I got on your shoulders and we have a cloak that they … | 不如让我站在你的肩膀上 然后我们隐身 这样… |
[36:53] | it’s some religious thing … they could be afraid of giants. | 如果他们信教的话… 可能会害怕巨人 |
[36:56] | OK, | 好吧 |
[36:56] | what if we build a tunnel, | 挖地道怎么样? |
[36:58] | OK? We could tunnel … or a boulder – | 好吧 我们可以挖地道…或者用石头… |
[37:01] | a huge boulder. | 一块大石头 |
[37:02] | I’m camouflaged, | 我伪装好了 |
[37:03] | I’m protected, now the boulder protects you … | 并且开启了护盾 而那块大石头可以保护你… |
[37:06] | or, um … | 或者… |
[37:07] | a magnifying glass and some tape … | 一个放大镜以及一些带子… |
[37:10] | I have an idea, Lucius. | 我有办法了 Lucius |
[37:11] | … some poisoned tape! | 一些带毒的带子 |
[37:19] | Lucius! Lucius! | |
[37:20] | I knew you’d return to save us. | 我就知道你会回来救我们! |
[37:23] | I’ve returned, | 我是回来了 |
[37:24] | but you people, you’re gonna have to save yourselves. | 可是你们要自己拯救自己 |
[37:27] | What? | 什么? |
[37:28] | You do not wish to help us? | 你不想帮我们? |
[37:29] | Oh, no, no, no, of course I wanna help, but it’s just, | 不不 我当然想帮你们 只不过 |
[37:32] | Look, | 你看 |
[37:33] | what if I wasn’t here? What would you do then? | 要是我不在这里呢?你们该怎么办? |
[37:36] | Wait for you to come back? | 等你回来? |
[37:38] | Alright, | 好吧 |
[37:39] | there’s the problem. | 这就有个问题 |
[37:41] | What if I didn’t know that you were in trouble | 要是我不知道你们遇到了麻烦 |
[37:44] | or I couldn’t get back in time. What would you do then? | 或者我不能及时地赶回来 你们该怎么办? |
[37:46] | I mean, look, you’re a great group of people, it’s a lovely town, | 听着 你们都是好人 这也是一个很可爱的镇子 |
[37:50] | but there’s a lot of horrible people out there, | 可是外面有很多可怕的坏人 |
[37:52] | so you’ve gotta fend for yourselves, | 就是说你们必须保卫自己 |
[37:55] | starting today. | 从今天开始 |
[37:56] | I understand what Lucius is saying. | 我知道Lucius的意思 |
[37:59] | You do? | 是么? |
[38:00] | By allowing him to assume the responsibility of protecting us, | 如果让他承担保卫我们的责任 |
[38:04] | we’re surrendering our independence. | 我们也就放弃了自主权 |
[38:06] | That’s right. | 对 |
[38:07] | Right? So, | 对吧?所以 |
[38:08] | in exchange for the convenience of having someone safeguard our town, | 让某个人来保卫我们的镇子 |
[38:14] | we’re giving up the very part of ourselves we seek to protect. | 作为交换 我们就要献出 自己所珍爱的东西 |
[38:17] | Listen to her. She’s smart. | 好好听她讲 她真聪明 |
[38:19] | We need to regain our strength and our independence | 我们要重新找回自己的力量和自主权 |
[38:23] | by taking responsibility for our lives, | 为我们自己的生命负责 |
[38:25] | and the lives of our neighbours. | 为我们邻居的生命负责 |
[38:26] | Yep. | 对 |
[38:27] | After today, we will no longer be dependent on one man. | 从今往后 我们没有必要依靠某一个人 |
[38:30] | Well … | 好吧 |
[38:31] | There will be no champion protector, for it will fall to us to protect … | 根本就不会有什么专职保卫者 因为最终保卫的职责… |
[38:34] | OK, OK, hold on. Wait, wait, wait, wait. | OK 打住 等等 等等 |
[38:36] | You’re getting a little carried away here. | 你的情绪有些失控了 |
[38:38] | OK, independence is a great thing, | 独立自主没有错 |
[38:39] | but so is the comfort | 可舒适也很重要 |
[38:41] | of having somebody there to pick up the slack now and again, OK? | 让某个人去处理 时不时冒出来的杂事 |
[38:44] | You don’t wanna be doing it all the time because you’ve all got jobs, | 你们根本没有必要插手 因为你们有工作要去做 |
[38:47] | or you have hobbies, right? | 或者你们有自己的爱好 |
[38:49] | Beardo here, he likes to fish, right? | 比如Beardo 他喜欢钓鱼 是不是? |
[38:51] | You don’t wanna be bothered by having to rise up | 你们不需要担心 |
[38:54] | and save the village every day, you know what I mean? | 每天都要起来保卫自己的村庄 明白我的意思没有? |
[38:56] | But that’s a thought for another day, OK? | 不过这事以后再考虑 |
[38:59] | For today, you’re gonna have to fight for yourselves, OK? | 不过今天 你们要为自己而战 |
[39:02] | So remember what you said about strength and integrity and responsibility, | 想想你们所说的力量 团结 以及责任 |
[39:06] | so you get out there and you fight for your town, | 到外面去 为自己的城镇而战 |
[39:09] | go to the alleys, spread the word. | 到巷子中去 把消息传出去吧 |
[39:12] | Now, go! Get out, get out! | 去吧!去吧! |
[39:21] | Colonel Sheppard? | Sheppard中校? |
[39:23] | Maybe he changed his mind. | 也许他改变主意了 |
[39:27] | You’re out of time, Colonel. | 你的时间用完了 中校 |
[39:30] | Doctor McKay. | Mckay博士 |
[39:32] | Me first. | 我先来 |
[39:33] | No, me. | 不 我来 |
[39:34] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[39:35] | Um … | 啊… |
[39:37] | Well, how positively moving. | 多感人的一幕啊 |
[39:39] | I almost wish I could shoot you all at once. | 真希望可以一枪就把你们都打死 |
[39:42] | Kolya! Kolya! | |
[39:51] | I should have killed you when we first met, Colonel. | 第一次见面时 我就该杀了你 中校 |
[39:53] | It would have saved me a lot of trouble. | 这样我就可以省好多事了 |
[39:55] | The feeling’s mutual. | 我也有同感 |
[40:04] | Goodbye, Sheppard. | 再见 Sheppard |
[40:16] | Well, now that you’ve got that out of your system … | 好吧 现在你那边已经告一段落了 |
[40:22] | Oh, crap! | 噢 该死! |
[40:26] | Reload! | 装弹! |
[40:28] | Don’t bother. | 别费劲了 |
[40:33] | You should have left town when you had the chance. | 你该抓住机会 离开这个镇子的 |
[40:54] | I’m sure you’re thinking the same thing right about now. | 我想现在有这个想法的人应该是你 |
[40:59] | If I gave you the opportunity to surrender, | 如果我给你机会投降 |
[41:04] | I don’t suppose you’d take it? | 我想你也不会接受的吧? |
[41:09] | I didn’t think so. | 我想你不会 |
[41:36] | Put down your weapons. | 放下你们的武器 |
[42:02] | You sure you guys can’t stay for some schnitzel? | 你们确定不想留下来吃些炸肉排么? |
[42:03] | I mean, this is a party for you guys as much as anybody, right? | 这个派对也有你们的一份 |
[42:06] | You guys have a good time. We’re overdue. | 你们尽兴吧 我们已经迟到了 |
[42:08] | Well, thanks for everything. | 好吧 感谢你们所做的一切 |
[42:10] | Just remember: stay out of trouble or we’ll be back. | 记住 不要惹麻烦 否则我们还会回来的 |
[42:12] | Oh, Colonel Sheppard? | Sheppard中校 |
[42:16] | Aren’t you forgetting something? | 你有没有忘记什么? |
[42:17] | Oh, yeah! | 想起来了 |
[42:20] | I did say I’d give that back to you, didn’t I? | 我说过要把这还给你的 是不是? |
[42:22] | Yes, you did. | 是的 说过 |
[42:26] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[42:28] | You’re an honest man, | 一个诚实的人 |
[42:30] | and you made me a better man myself, | 而且你还让我变为一个更好的人 |
[42:32] | you know that, don’t you? | 你知道的 是不是? |
[42:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:35] | Bye, Lucius. | 再见 Lucius |
[42:39] | I thought you said that personal shield was depleted. | 你不是说过 那个个人护盾已经耗尽了么 |
[42:41] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 是啊 |
[42:42] | Then it is worthless. | 那它就没有用了 |
[42:44] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[42:45] | You’re not gonna tell Lucius? | 你不打算告诉Lucius? |
[42:47] | No … | 不… |
[42:47] | Kick me as hard as you can. | 用最大力气来踢我 |
[42:51] | He’ll figure it out. | 他会发现的 |