时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Where are we going? – Atlantis | ﹣这是去哪儿? |
[00:06] | Our intention is to destroy it. | 我们准备摧毁它 |
[00:08] | Why? | 为什么? |
[00:09] | Retribution | 报仇 |
[00:17] | It’s an Ancient warship. | 是艘古人的战舰 |
[00:20] | The city is now under my control. | 这个城市现在已经归我控制 |
[00:22] | They needed to know how much time we needed to vacate the city. | 他们想知道 我们需要多长时间来撤出 |
[00:26] | I said forty-eight hours. | 我说要48小时 |
[00:27] | The Pegasus Replicators are heading back to Atlantis. | 飞马座的复制者正朝Atlantis飞来 |
[00:31] | Atlantis is under attack from Replicators. | Atlantis正在遭受复制者的攻击 |
[00:33] | Request immediate evacuation! | 请求立即撤退! |
[00:36] | They’re coming! | 他们来了! |
[00:37] | General O’Neill and Woolsey may still be alive. | O’Neill将军和Woolsey可能还活着 |
[00:39] | Now, I know the city like the back of my hand. | 而我对这个城市了如指掌 |
[00:41] | Just give me sixty marines and some of Colonel Carter’s new, um … | 给我60名海军陆战队员 以及Carter的新式… |
[00:44] | Anti-Replicator weapons | 反覆制者武器 |
[00:45] | Yeah, *those* things. | 对 就是那些东西 |
[00:47] | I’m sorry, Colonel. I have standing orders. | 抱歉 中校 我收到了明确的命令 |
[00:49] | The Daedalus will be there in a little under four days. | Daedalus4天之内就会抵达那里 |
[00:52] | We need for one of us to be added to the authorised personnel list | 要将我们当中的一个人 添加到授权人名单中 |
[00:54] | and there’s only one guy who can do that. | 只有一个人可以做到 |
[00:56] | I gotta say, I have never met a woman this into World of Warcraft! | 不得不说 我还从来没有看到 像你这样喜欢玩魔兽世界的女人 |
[01:00] | Colonel Sheppard, stand down! | Sheppard中校 停下 |
[01:03] | I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let a bunch of Replicators | 我可不会眼睁睁看着一群复制者 |
[01:05] | take our home away from us. | 从我们手里夺走曾经的家园 |
[01:23] | General? | 将军? |
[01:28] | General? | 将军? |
[01:30] | And if I’m a Replicator? | 假如我是复制者 |
[01:34] | Then I just exposed my position. | 那我刚才已经暴露了自己的位置 |
[01:36] | *Again* | 又一次 |
[01:37] | I’m sorry. I’m not very good at this. | 抱歉 我对这个不是很在行 |
[01:41] | Here | 接着 |
[01:42] | Thank God! I’m starving! | 谢天谢地!我快饿死了! |
[01:50] | Is this all you could find? | 你能找到的就是这些? |
[01:51] | No ?actually there was a lovely buffet. | 怎么?你还指望我能找到一柜子食物? |
[01:55] | How did the recon go? | 有什么发现没有? |
[01:57] | Well, the Stargate Ops is crawlin’ with `em. | 星门已经完全被他们占领了 |
[02:00] | There’s no way we’re gonna get across to the Jumper Bay. | 我们没法绕过那里 前往Jumper停靠舱 |
[02:04] | Are they looking for us? | 他们有没有找我们? |
[02:05] | I plum forgot to ask. | 我忘记去问了 |
[02:11] | as long as the life signs detectors aren’t working in these damaged areas | 只要生命信号探测器 在受损的区域无法运作 |
[02:15] | we should be able to hold out | 他们就不会发现我们 |
[02:16] | until they rescue us. | 直到他们来营救我们 |
[02:18] | Uh, Richard | 啊 Richard |
[02:20] | there’s not going to *be* a rescue. | 不会有人来救我们的 |
[02:24] | What? | 什么? |
[02:24] | Landry has standing orders to | Landry已经收到了明确的指示 |
[02:27] | nuke the city if there’s any sign of a foothold situation. | 如果这里被攻陷 就用核弹炸掉整座城市 |
[02:31] | What kind of a standing order is that?! | 是谁下的这个命令? |
[02:33] | Mine. | 我 |
[02:37] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[02:38] | Activate the shield. | 打开护盾 |
[02:41] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[02:44] | That’s confirmation. | 确认了 |
[02:45] | The Gate shield has lowered. | 星门的护盾已经被取消了 |
[02:47] | I hope this little plan of ours works. | 希望我们的方案能够奏效 |
[02:49] | Ah, you and me both. | 是啊 我也希望 |
[03:12] | Authentication code Alpha Six Delta Charlie Niner. | 认证口令A-6-D-C-N |
[03:14] | General O’Neill, Woolsey ?do you copy? | O’Neill将军、Woolsey?收到没有? |
[03:16] | Sheppard? Is that you? | Sheppard?是你吗? |
[03:18] | Yes, sir | 是的 长官 |
[03:19] | I need to know if you’re anywhere near Stargate Operations. | 请告诉我 你们是不是在 星门操作室附近 |
[03:22] | No, we’re not. | 不 不在 |
[03:23] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[03:24] | Can’t talk right now, sir. I’ll get back to you in a couple of hours. Sheppard out. | 现在无法详谈 长官 两小时后 我来接你们 Sheppard收线 |
[03:28] | Drop the package. | 丢下包裹 |
[03:29] | Package is … away. | 包裹已经… 送出 |
[03:31] | Hold on. | 坐好了 |
[03:40] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[04:06] | That went well. | 看来效果不错 |
[05:19] | That sounded like an explosion. | 听上去好像发生了一起爆炸 |
[05:22] | Because it *was*. | 因为的确是 |
[05:24] | Is Sheppard attacking the city? | Sheppard正在进攻? |
[05:27] | He’d *better* be. | 最好是 |
[05:31] | Why can’t he get back to us for two hours? | 那他为什么要两个小时后才能回来呢? |
[05:34] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:40] | It’s coming up on 23:00 hours, sir. | 那是在23:00 长官 |
[05:42] | I can see that, Chief. | 我知道 |
[05:44] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[05:45] | I have to assume Sheppard heard my message and chose to ignore it. | 我不得不假设 Sheppard收到了我的消息 不过他选择不予理睬 |
[05:49] | There’s no way to be a hundred percent certain, sir … | 这个还不能百分之百进行确定 长官… |
[05:50] | He heard me alright. They’re already in Pegasus doing goodness knows what. | 他肯定是收到了 天知道他们现在正在飞马星系干什么呢 |
[05:55] | Which leaves me no choice | 这让我别无选择 |
[05:57] | but to lock out their IDCs | 只好锁定他们的身份识别码 |
[05:58] | and invalidate their personal authentication codes. | 并同时取消他们的个人认证码 |
[06:02] | But sir, if they’re successful in rescuing … | 可是长官 如果他们成功的救出了… |
[06:03] | We have no way of knowing whether they’ve been successful or if they’ve been compromised. | 我们没法判断 他们是成功了 还是已经妥协了 |
[06:08] | I have my standing orders and I’m damned well gonna follow them. | 我手头有很明确的命令 我将毫不犹豫地遵照它执行 |
[06:11] | Now, when you’re done locking out those IDCs | 锁定他们的身份识别码之后 |
[06:14] | have Doctor Lee report to my office. | 叫Lee博士到我办公室去一趟 |
[06:17] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[06:25] | It’s good to be back ?however briefly. | 退出来真好 虽然只是暂时的 |
[06:28] | I feel like I’m gonna be ill. | 我感觉有点恶心 |
[06:30] | Don’t be. | 不要 |
[06:31] | Alright, just take some deep breaths, Carson. | 做几次深呼吸 Carson |
[06:33] | Aye | 好的 |
[06:34] | Should we not have informed General O’Neill of our plan? | 为什么不把我们的计划 告诉O’Neill将军呢? |
[06:37] | He knows we’re here. | 他知道我们来了 |
[06:38] | We’ll contact him again as soon as we get closer to the city. | 再次靠近城市的时候 我们会跟他联系的 |
[06:41] | Well, that is gonna be easier said than done. | 说起来容易 做起来难 |
[06:43] | With all those hits we took | 经过刚才的撞击之后 |
[06:43] | it’s gonna be impossible for me to convert the shield back to a cloak. | 我们已经无法将护盾 转换成隐身罩了 |
[06:46] | And by “impossible”, you mean … | 刚才说”不可能” 你的意思是… |
[06:48] | I mean “not possible”. What do you think I mean? | 我的意思就是”不可能” 你认为是什么意思? |
[06:51] | hopefully we took out the sensors when we blew the tower. | 希望炸掉那座塔楼的同时 把探测器也给破坏了 |
[06:54] | Well, you said they could rebuild remarkably fast. | 你说过 他们重建的速度可是非常快的 |
[06:56] | How long before they restore critical systems? | 他们恢复关键的系统 大概需要多长时间? |
[06:59] | A couple of hours? | 两个小时? |
[07:01] | Plus the painting and redecorating. | 还要加上刷漆和装修的时间 |
[07:04] | If we time this right | 如果时间没有估计错的话 |
[07:05] | this could work to our advantage. | 应该对我们有利 |
[07:11] | Got him! | 找到他了! |
[07:12] | Right where we left him! | 还在我们丢下他的地方! |
[07:14] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[07:15] | Who else would it be? | 还能是谁呢? |
[07:17] | True | 是啊 |
[07:18] | His power levels are barely registering | 它的能量几乎完全耗光了 |
[07:19] | It’s no wonder the Replicators didn’t find him. | 难道复制者没有找到他 |
[07:21] | Alright, I’ll swing around and pick him up. | 好的 我开过去把他装进来 |
[07:22] | Watch yourselves ?I’m closing the bulkhead. | 小心 我要关闭隔离门了 |
[07:37] | Will we not be vulnerable to the same nanovirus | 这种Nano病毒会不会对我们造成伤害? |
[07:39] | with which Niam infected Elizabeth? | 就跟Niam感染了Elizabeth那样? |
[07:41] | He’s been floating in space for over a month now. | 他已经在太空中漂浮了一个多月了 |
[07:44] | Existing in such a harsh environment | 在这么残酷的环境中呆了这么久 |
[07:46] | direct solar radiation has severely diminished his power levels | 太阳直接辐射已经严重损伤了 他的能量水平 |
[07:49] | We’re fairly certain he’s almost completely incapacitated. | 我们几乎可以肯定 他已经完全丧失自主活动能力了 |
[07:52] | Is he dead? | 就是说他已经死了? |
[07:53] | As in “mostly dead”. | 最好是”死了” |
[07:55] | Besides, we don’t have a choice. | 除此之外 我们别无选择 |
[07:57] | He’s the key to our whole plan. | 他是我们整个计划的关键 |
[07:59] | Alright | 好的 |
[07:59] | But if he even twitches … | 不过如果他发生了痉挛… |
[08:02] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[08:03] | Thank you! | 谢谢! |
[08:04] | Got him. | 装进来了 |
[08:06] | Closing the rear hatch. | 关闭后舱门 |
[08:07] | Take the seat. | 你来驾驶 |
[08:11] | The compartment’s re-pressurised. | 后舱已经重新加压 |
[08:37] | OK OK | |
[08:39] | This is good. | 很好 |
[08:40] | His power levels are minimal but not *too* minimal. | 他的能量级别非常低 但也不是太低 |
[08:43] | I’m fairly sure he doesn’t have the juice to regain consciousness … | 我可以肯定 他无法重新恢复意识… |
[08:50] | I was … *fairly* sure. | 我… 相当肯定 |
[08:53] | Just load the programme. | 上传程序吧 |
[09:01] | Repairs are under way in Stargate Operations | 星门大厅的修复正在进行 |
[09:03] | but we have lost all main sensors. | 我们失去了主要探测器 |
[09:05] | We are trying to route all the telemetry through these terminals | 现在正试图将所有传感器的遥测信号 都转接到这些终端上来 |
[09:08] | but they were not designed to take on so many systems. | 可是根据它们原先的设计 本不该接入这么多系统的 |
[09:10] | We have stationed several observers around the city. | 我们已经在城市四周布置了些观察哨 |
[09:12] | If the Gateship returns, we will detect it visually. | 如果那艘飞船回来 就可以看到 |
[09:16] | They communicated briefly with someone within the city. | 他们跟城市中的某个人 进行了简短通话 |
[09:18] | We’ll send search parties here and here. | 派搜索队到这里以及这里去查一下 |
[09:21] | All of the Ancients were killed. | 所有的古人都已经被杀死了 |
[09:23] | Their commander attempted to conceal that fact as I probed her mind. | 在我探测她的意识时 他们的指挥官试图隐藏着一点 |
[09:26] | There may have also been a small number of humans. | 也许还剩下少数人类 |
[09:29] | We would have detected them. | 那我们也早该发现了 |
[09:30] | They may be hiding where the sensors are inoperable. | 他们可能躲藏在 传感器被损坏的区域 |
[09:33] | If we want to capture the ones who attacked us, | 如果想抓住袭击我们的人 |
[09:35] | we must first capture those they came for. | 那就一定要先抓住 他们准备前来营救的人 |
[09:42] | Well? | 好了 |
[09:42] | Done yet? | 搞定了么? |
[09:43] | I think we’re good to go. | 我想我们可以出发了 |
[09:44] | Alright. I’ll take us back. | 好的 我们回去 |
[09:45] | Why don’t we do this from here? | 为什么不在这里干? |
[09:47] | Do what from here? | 在这里干什么? |
[09:48] | Render the Replicators helpless, Rodney? | 给复制者以绝望的一击 Rodney? |
[09:50] | Remember the plan? | 还记得我们的计划么? |
[09:51] | Of *course* I remember the plan. It’s my plan. | 我当然记得 那是我提出的计划 |
[09:53] | Uh, actually, using Niam was Elizabeth’s plan. | 事实上 使用Niam是Elizabeth的主意 |
[09:56] | Thank you! | 谢了! |
[09:56] | It was *mostly* my plan. | 大部分是我的主意 |
[09:59] | It was *my* freezing programme. | 关键就是靠我这个”定格”程序 |
[10:00] | You said they’d be frozen in place six or seven hours. Why not do it now? | 你说他们会被定住6到7个小时 为什么不现在就开始干? |
[10:03] | Because I’ve gotta keep Niam at nominal power levels, | 因为我不能让Niam 恢复到太高的能量等级 |
[10:05] | otherwise we risk him waking up. | 否则他就可能会苏醒过来 |
[10:06] | Look ?low power means short range. | 明白?低功耗意味着短距离 |
[10:08] | Short range means we need to get *closer*. | 短距离意味着我们必须靠近些 |
[10:10] | – How *much* closer? – *Much*. | ﹣要靠多近? ﹣非常近 |
[10:12] | – With no cloak? – No cloak. | ﹣在没有隐身的情况下? ﹣没有隐身 |
[10:14] | Good to be back home, huh? | 准备回家了么? |
[10:15] | Hmm! There’s no place like it. | 没有地方比得上那里了 |
[10:28] | I realise I was duped, General, but | 我知道自己被人骗了 将军 |
[10:30] | they were incredible. It was like a scene out of “The Sting.” | 可这实在是太难以置信了 简直就像是”The Sting”剧里面的场景 |
[10:34] | Calm down, Bill. That’s not why I brought you in here. | 别紧张 Bill 叫你来不是为了这个 |
[10:36] | In my defence, this was obviously something they had planned for a long time … | 我想解释的是 很明显 他们已经预谋了很久 |
[10:39] | Forget about it. | 不用提这个了 |
[10:40] | I’d like to know your opinion on the best way to disable the Gate Bridge between galaxies. | 我想问问 你知不知道 如何切断那座星系大桥 |
[10:46] | We just finished building that. | 我们刚刚把它搭建起来啊 |
[10:48] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[10:51] | OK. Uh, well, umm … | OK 啊 好吧 嗯 … |
[10:54] | I ?I suppose if one were to detonate a Mark Nine at the midway station, that’d pretty much do it. | 我想如果在中途站引爆一枚马克9号 应该就可以做到 |
[10:59] | I thought so. I’d like you to supervise the preparation of a Mark Nine | 我也是这样想的 现在委任你去负责 准备好一枚马克9号 |
[11:02] | to keep our options open. | 随时准备实施 |
[11:05] | You know, you could always dismantle it. Of course, it would take a bit more time … | 你知道 这个总是可以拆除的 当然 需要花费更多的时间… |
[11:08] | which we may not have. | 不会的 |
[11:11] | Wow. That ?that is such a shame. | 是么?这可真是糗到家了 |
[11:15] | Doctor? | 博士? |
[11:16] | Why are you still in my office? | 你怎么还在我的办公室? |
[11:18] | Uh, right. | 啊 好的 |
[11:30] | Alright | 好的 |
[11:31] | we’re about a mile out. | 还有一英里远 |
[11:32] | OK, I’ll start broadcasting the virus now, | OK 我马上开始广播病毒 |
[11:35] | but, uh, we’re gonna need to get closer than that. | 可是 我们需要再靠近点 |
[11:54] | Drones! | Drones飞弹! |
[11:55] | McKay! McKay! | |
[11:56] | We’re still not close enough. | 还不够近 |
[11:58] | Hang on! | 坐好了! |
[12:20] | That sounded like another explosion. | 听起来像是又一起爆炸 |
[12:23] | Yes. Yes, it did. | 是的 |
[12:27] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[12:29] | Something exploded. | 有东西爆炸了 |
[12:31] | But is it Sheppard attacking the Replicators, | 可这是Sheppard攻击复制者 |
[12:33] | or the Replicators attacking Sheppard? | 还是复制者在攻击Sheppard? |
[12:35] | We’ll find out! | 我们会搞清楚的! |
[12:41] | How did they even get here? | 他们是怎么来这里的? |
[12:42] | Through the Gate? | 通过星门? |
[12:44] | I’ve been sitting next to you through the whole thing. | 我一直都在你身边 |
[12:48] | Why do you think I have more information? | 你干嘛总以为 我会知道更多的信息? |
[12:53] | Look | 听着 |
[12:54] | I *told* you I wasn’t good at this. | 我跟你说过 我对这些不太在行 |
[12:56] | He said he’d be back in a couple of hours. | 他说过 两个小时后回来 |
[12:58] | That gives him a good … eleven seconds. | 还剩下… 11秒钟 |
[13:06] | What was that? | 怎么了? |
[13:07] | If we keep this up, there won’t be much of a city left to save. | 如果持续下去 这个城市就剩不了多少了 |
[13:11] | I’ll try to run the drones into your least favourite buildings. | 我会试图将Drone飞弹引往 你最不喜欢的那些建筑 |
[13:13] | McKay! McKay! | |
[13:14] | It should be working. | 本应该起作用的 |
[13:15] | Well, it’s *not* working! | 可没有起作用! |
[13:17] | if I give him any more power, he’ll wake up and kill us all! | 如果给他更多能量 那他就会醒来 并杀光我们! |
[13:19] | Sheppard can’t keep this up forever. | Sheppard不能一直这样坚持下去 |
[13:31] | Shields have been damaged. | 护盾已被破坏 |
[13:32] | Alright, I’ve had enough. I’ve got a different idea. | 好了 我受够了 我有另外一个主意 |
[13:50] | They’re overdue. | 他们迟到了 |
[13:51] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[13:53] | It’s been *well* over eleven seconds. | 11秒钟早就过了 |
[13:55] | Yes | 是的 |
[13:56] | But you’ve been ignoring the dramatic element of … | 可你忽略了其中的某些戏剧化因素 … |
[14:01] | … suspense. | … 比如焦虑 |
[14:02] | General O’Neill. Are you there, sir? | O’Neill将军 你在么 长官? |
[14:05] | See? | 瞧? |
[14:06] | Oh, thank God! | 噢 谢天谢地! |
[14:09] | Yes, we’re here. | 是的 我们在 |
[14:11] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[14:12] | Sorry, sir. Had to go into space and pick up some … frozen goods. | 抱歉 长官 刚才飞回太空 去捡了一个…冷藏货物 |
[14:19] | Whatever. Where are you now? | 不管是什么 你现在在哪里? |
[14:23] | We’re not exactly inside the city yet. | 确切的讲 我们现在还不在城市里 |
[14:25] | We’re headed toward an underwater Jumper Bay. | 目前正在前往水下Jumper停靠舱 |
[14:31] | Well, what we think *may* be an underwater Jumper Bay. | 我们想可能是水下Jumper停靠舱 |
[14:34] | Is that Doctor Weir I hear? | 刚才讲话的是不是Weir博士? |
[14:37] | Yes, General. It’s good to hear your voice too. | 是的 将军 很高兴听到你的声音 |
[14:39] | I didn’t say it was *good*, Elizabeth. | 我没有说这很好 Elizabeth |
[14:42] | Please, don’t be offended as I express my … | 在我表述自己的惊讶之情时 请不要辩解… |
[14:45] | *surprise* that Landry would send you on a mission like this. | 真奇怪Landry为什么会派你执行这种任务 |
[14:49] | Well, sir, General Landry didn’t sanction this mission. | Landry将军并没有批准这次任务 |
[14:53] | So, am I to assume you are *not* surrounded by heavily-armed | 这就是说 你们没有带 荷枪实弹的SG队员 |
[14:56] | SG teams and young strapping marines? | 以及那些年轻的海军陆战队员来? |
[15:00] | You’ve got Colonel Sheppard, Ronon, Teyla, McKay, myself and Doctor Beckett. | 目前只有Sheppard中校、Ronon、Teyla McKay、我以及Beckett医生 |
[15:06] | Doctor Beckett, is it? | Beckett医生 是不是? |
[15:08] | Well, *I’m* comforted. | 我满足了 |
[15:10] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 他是什么意思? |
[15:15] | OK OK | |
[15:16] | ready to open the lock. | 可以打开舱门了 |
[15:17] | We’ve got a plan, sir … | 我们有一个计划 长官… |
[15:19] | a good one. | 一个很好的计划 |
[15:20] | Yes, Colonel, | 好的 中校 |
[15:21] | I’m sure you do. | 我相信你会有 |
[15:23] | But in the unlikely event you don’t fail miserably | 不过如果你的计划没有像预料那样 悲惨的以失败告终 |
[15:27] | you’re fired. | 你就被解雇了 |
[15:29] | Yes, sir. … | 遵命 长官 |
[15:31] | Look forward to that. | 期望是这样 |
[15:34] | They have a plan. | 他们有个计划 |
[15:37] | I heard. | 我听到了 |
[15:49] | Careful | 小心 |
[15:50] | Thanks, Doc! | 谢谢 医生! |
[15:57] | OK OK | |
[15:58] | Closing the outer door. | 关闭外部舱门 |
[16:02] | Now, I just have to pressurise the compartment and we are … | 现在 只要给舱室增压 我们就… |
[16:06] | Huh? | 啊? |
[16:08] | What? | 怎么了? |
[16:11] | It’s not letting me do it. | 不让我这么做 |
[16:15] | The water’s not draining out. | 水没有排出去 |
[16:16] | Yeah, excellent observation, thank you. | 是的 观察很仔细 谢谢 |
[16:19] | It *is*, however, draining in. | 不过 水却渗进来了 |
[16:25] | guess we took some damage. | 我想是因为飞船受损了 |
[16:26] | I just wanna point out that this was *not* my idea. | 我想说的是 这可不是我的主意 |
[16:28] | You said, “Get us close to the city.” This is pretty damned close! | 你说的 “飞到城市附近” 这里可够近了 |
[16:31] | And yet, no cigar! | 是的 可还是不行! |
[16:33] | Alright. Just open up the outer doors ?I’ll figure something else out. | 把外舱门打开 然后我再想办法 |
[16:37] | Right. | 好的 |
[16:42] | Ohhhh … dear. | 噢… 该死 |
[16:45] | What? | 怎么了? |
[16:46] | I don’t think I’m gonna be able to open the outer door. | 我想外舱门也打不开了 |
[16:49] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[16:50] | I think it might be jammed. | 我想可能是卡住了 |
[16:52] | “Might”? | “可能”? |
[16:53] | OK, “is”. | OK 是卡住了 |
[16:55] | Well, that’s unfortunate. | 这真是太不走运了 |
[16:57] | Yeah, I’d have to agree with you on that. | 我不得不同意这一点 |
[17:00] | This part of the plan isn’t going so well. | 这部分计划执行得 一点也不如人意 |
[17:12] | There must be a manual override somewhere. | 肯定有某个手动装置 |
[17:14] | In the Bay’s Control Room, yes. | 在停靠舱的控制室 是的 |
[17:17] | OK, I’ll swim to it. | 好的 我游过去 |
[17:18] | which is sealed from the other side. | 可是在门的那一边 |
[17:20] | Of *course* it is! | 哦 当然是的! |
[17:21] | Perhaps General O’Neill can reach it. | 也许O’Neill将军可以过去 |
[17:23] | Good | 好的 |
[17:24] | OK, give me half an hour to get Niam to the right power level so we can do this. | OK 给我半个小时 让Niam获取 足够的能量水平 我们就可以开始干了 |
[17:27] | We’ve got more than one fracture. We don’t have that kind of time. | 我们现在碰到的麻烦一个比一个大 可能没有那么多时间了 |
[17:32] | General O’Neill? | O’Neill将军? |
[17:34] | We’re gonna need a favour. | 可能需要你帮个忙 |
[17:39] | OK, there should be a hatch leading down to the next level. Do you see it? | 那里应该有一个通往下一层的舱门 看到没有? |
[17:44] | Yep. Sure do. We see it. | 是的 看到了 |
[17:46] | The Control Room should be almost directly below. | 控制室就在下面 |
[17:52] | OK, slight problem here. | OK 有个小问题 |
[17:54] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[17:55] | Well, the level below is completely flooded too. | 下面那层也完全被水淹了 |
[18:01] | I, uh, couldn’t convince you to take a swim today, could I? | 我… 今天是不能劝你游过去了 是吧? |
[18:09] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[18:10] | If you hear something, | 如果听到什么 |
[18:12] | don’t call out to it. | 不要叫出声来 |
[18:14] | Shoot it. | 朝他开枪 |
[18:16] | Understood | 明白 |
[18:17] | Anything that’s not me is a Replicator, | 只要不是我 不管是什么 肯定是复制者 |
[18:21] | so don’t hesitate. | 所以不要犹豫 |
[18:24] | You won’t be gone long, will you? | 你不会去很久 是不是? |
[18:26] | Uh, kinda depends on the temperature of the water. | 这要看水凉不凉了 |
[18:35] | Not long. | 不会很久 |
[18:39] | McKay? McKay? | |
[18:40] | What do I do once I get down there? | 下去后该怎么做? |
[18:43] | It’s a manual override. | 有一个手动操纵装置 |
[18:44] | It should be in the centre of the console. It’ll be obvious once you get in there. | 应该在控制台的中央 你去了后就可以看到 很醒目 |
[18:48] | Alright | 好的 |
[18:50] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[18:52] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[19:04] | Alright, here we go. | 好的 出发 |
[19:59] | Did you do it? | 完成了吗? |
[20:00] | Radio | 对讲机 |
[20:06] | – McKay. – Did you do it? | ﹣完成了么? |
[20:08] | You and I have very different ideas of what “obvious” is. | 看来你跟我对”醒目”这个词 有截然不同的理解 |
[20:13] | Well, I’ve never seen it before! | 我以前也从来没有见过! |
[20:14] | There are *dozens* of controls down there I wouldn’t even know how to describe. | 下面有几十个开关 我甚至都不知道该怎么描述 |
[20:19] | Well, it’s an emergency control. It should be among the most prominent. | 那是个紧急开关 应该是最显眼的 |
[21:42] | *God*, you can hold your breath a long time! You almost | 老天 你竟然可以屏住呼吸这么久! 你差点让我心脏病发作 |
[21:46] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[21:48] | General | 将军 |
[21:50] | It sounded like you had the right control. Why did you stop? | 看上去你找对了开关 可为什么停下来了? |
[21:53] | It’s a dead man’s switch. | 那是个只有死人才能打开的开关 |
[21:54] | I have to hold it in place. | 我必须一直抓住不放 |
[21:58] | I had no idea. | 我也没有办法 |
[22:01] | Really? | 真的么? |
[22:32] | He’s doing it! | 他做到了! |
[22:33] | He’s almost done! | 就要好了! |
[22:44] | Tell him, like, thirty more seconds and we’re … | 告诉他 再坚持30秒 我们就可以… |
[22:50] | I can do this. | 我可以做到的 |
[23:01] | Woolsey? Woolsey? | |
[23:03] | Woolsey, come in. | Woolsey 回话 |
[23:04] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[23:10] | McKay McKay | |
[23:11] | you stay here and reprogramme Niam. | 你留在这里 继续给Niam重新编制程序 |
[23:13] | We’re gonna go and meet General O’Neill and Woolsey, alright? | 我们去找O’Neill将军和Woolsey 好么? |
[23:15] | We’ll wait for your OK. | 我们会一直等你搞好 |
[23:23] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[23:39] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢? |
[23:43] | What others? | 什么其他人? |
[23:54] | They have been captured? | 他们被抓了? |
[23:56] | Yeah, looks like. | 是啊 看起来是的 |
[23:57] | Which means their minds will be probed for information any minute now. | 就是说 他们的大脑 随时都有可能遭到探测 |
[24:00] | McKay McKay | |
[24:01] | Fire up that virus. | 传播那个病毒 |
[24:02] | I am working as fast as I can. | 我已经在尽力了 |
[24:05] | The Replicators have O’Neill and Woolsey. | 复制者抓住了O’Neill和Woolsey |
[24:07] | Unfortunately, that information can’t make me work any faster. | 很不幸 这个消息也不能 让我更快一点 |
[24:12] | This way. | 这边 |
[24:17] | What were you doing in the flooded sections of the city? | 你在城市淹水的部分做什么? |
[24:19] | The backstroke … | 练习仰泳 |
[24:21] | I think. | 我想是 |
[24:22] | What are you planning? | 你们到底想干什么? |
[24:24] | Well, I was planning to retire … | 哦 我本来是打算退休的… |
[24:27] | but, man | 可是 |
[24:28] | is *that* over-rated | 是不是期望太高了点 |
[24:30] | I mean, It’s not like I’m a workaholic or anything | 我是说 我并不是一个工作狂 |
[24:33] | but, you know, I like to stay active … | 可是 我只是想… |
[24:36] | with the community. It’s … | 和大伙儿呆在一起 |
[24:38] | it’s a health maintenance sort of thing … | 因为这样可以保持身体健康… |
[24:43] | you know? | 明白? |
[24:45] | I don’t like where this is going. | 我不知道说到哪儿了 |
[24:49] | What are they doing? | 他们要干什么? |
[25:00] | What you doin’? | 你想干什么? |
[25:02] | Probing your mind. | 刺探你的意识 |
[25:06] | Kinda roomy, ain’t it? | 里头很宽敞 是不是? |
[25:08] | Your ability to resist is quite remarkable, General O’Neill. | 你进行抵制的能力真不简单 O’Neill将军 |
[25:12] | It’s not the first time I’ve had a hand in my head | 我这已经不是第一次 被别人探测意识了 |
[25:15] | as it were. | 就像以前一样 |
[25:17] | If you do not give me what I am looking for | 你如果不把我想知道的交出来 |
[25:19] | I’m sure Richard Woolsey will. | 我想Richard Woolsey会的 |
[25:22] | I’ll tell you what | 跟你说吧 |
[25:23] | you look around and I’ll tell you if you’re gettin’ warmer or colder, alright? | 你四处去瞅瞅 我会告诉你 哪个热点 那个冷点 好么? |
[25:30] | There it is. | 找到了 |
[25:32] | So … | 这么说… |
[25:35] | hot, I guess. | 很热?我猜 |
[25:45] | That was the worst thing I’ve ever experienced. | 这是我最糟糕的经历了 |
[25:47] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[25:50] | It gets worse. | 会越来越糟 |
[25:56] | OK, if I … | OK 如果我… |
[25:58] | That should … | 那就会… |
[26:01] | Yeah. OK, yes. | 对 OK 是的 |
[26:03] | Stand by. | 准备好 |
[26:04] | I’ve got his power levels about as high as I’m comfortable with. | 我已经把他的能量水平提升到 足够高了 |
[26:06] | I’m gonna try to get him to … | 准备让他… |
[26:16] | You’ve been warned about tampering with our base code, Doctor. | 已经警告过 不要修改我们的底层代码了 博士 |
[26:19] | You won’t get a second chance. | 不会给你第二次机会 |
[26:26] | McKay? McKay? | |
[26:27] | Come in, McKay. | 回覆 McKay |
[26:30] | Fall back to the Jumper! | 快回Jumper飞船! |
[26:32] | We’re gonna need a new plan. | 我们需要制订一个新的方案 |
[26:47] | He just came to life? | 他刚才活过来了? |
[26:48] | They must have got to O’Neill and Woolsey. | 他们一定是抓走了O’Neill和Woolsey |
[26:50] | O’Neill would’ve never given us away. | O’Neill无论如何也不会供出我们的 |
[26:52] | Obviously their minds were probed. | 很明显 他们的意识已经被探测过了 |
[26:53] | Well, they know we’re here and how we got in. | 他们知道我们在这里 以及我们是怎么进来的 |
[26:55] | Which is how they were able to reactivate Niam | 所以他们重新启动了Niam |
[26:57] | which pretty much screws Plan A. | 这样方案A就彻底没有指望了 |
[26:59] | Could you activate the freezing programme another way? | 还可以想办法把他们都定住么? |
[27:00] | No. I need to load the programme directly into a Replicator | 不行 我需要把程序 直接输入到一个复制者中 |
[27:03] | and spread it that way. | 然后通过他来传播 |
[27:03] | Alright, so that plan’s out the window. | 好吧 就是说这个方案已经行不通了 |
[27:05] | We need another one. | 我们需要重新制订一个 |
[27:08] | Well, these weapons blow them apart, right? | 这些武器可以把他们分解 是不是? |
[27:11] | I say we just start killing `em. | 照我说 我们就一个一个去干掉他们 |
[27:13] | Well, normally I would share your run-and-gun enthusiasm | 要是平常 我也会分享一份 你这种猎杀的激情 |
[27:15] | but these weapons are only gonna work for so long | 但这种武器之所以还有效 |
[27:17] | before they manage to identify the frequency they use | 是因为他们没有发现 |
[27:19] | to disrupt the bonds that hold the Replicators together. | 那个用来分离他们的频率 |
[27:22] | What’d he say? | 他说的是什么意思? |
[27:23] | They build up an immunity. | 他们会产生免疫能力 |
[27:25] | Exactly | 很对 |
[27:26] | Look, the freezing plan would have worked | 那个”定格”的计划可以用 |
[27:27] | because they would be unable to communicate with each other while we were blasting them | 是因为我们用枪分解他们的时候 他们没办法相互交流 |
[27:30] | but the more we shoot | 可我们开枪的次数越多 |
[27:31] | the greater the likelihood these weapons are gonna become ineffective. | 那么就越有可能 让这种武器变得没有作用 |
[27:34] | OK, so what are our options? | 好吧 那我们应该怎么办? |
[27:35] | I just *gave* you one. | 我已经给你一个建议了 |
[27:37] | We’ll call that … | 我们称那个为… |
[27:38] | Plan B. | B计划 |
[27:40] | Anyone for a Plan C? | 有没有提出C计划? |
[27:43] | C4. How much do we have? | C4 我们有多少? |
[27:44] | A bunch. Why? | 有一捆 怎么了? |
[27:45] | Well, it’s desperate … | 好吧 拼了… |
[27:46] | Well, so are we. | 好吧 我们现在只能这样了 |
[27:48] | We need to split into groups. | 我们要分成几个小组 |
[27:49] | I was gonna suggest that anyway. | 我也有这个打算 |
[27:50] | Why? What are you thinking? | 为什么?你有什么主意? |
[27:52] | We far outnumber them. If we conduct a search … | 我们的数量远远超过他们 如果我们展开搜捕… |
[27:55] | We will be able to locate them more effectively once repairs are complete. | 如果等到修理工作完成之后 查找他们就更容易了 |
[27:58] | The damage was severe. | 损坏非常严重 |
[27:59] | We had to dismantle our ship | 我们必须拆解我们的飞船 |
[28:01] | to provide the raw materials. | 来提供原材料 |
[28:02] | Once repaired | 只要修好这里 |
[28:04] | Atlantis will be all the ship we need. | Atlantis就会成为我们需要的飞船 |
[28:20] | Well, it’s about time! | 好啊 正是时候! |
[28:21] | Oh, thank God! | 噢 谢天谢地! |
[28:22] | Alright, get `em out of here. I’ll stand guard. | 把他们放出来 我来放哨 |
[28:28] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[28:29] | Thanks for the rescue! | 谢谢来救我们! |
[28:30] | Oh, hey! No problem. | 哦 嘿!没关系 |
[28:31] | No! | 不! |
[28:33] | *You* should be saying, “Thanks for the rescue”! | 应该是你说 “谢谢来救我”! |
[28:36] | Oh! Uh, right. | 噢!好吧 |
[28:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:40] | Should have you outta there in no time. | 马上把你们放出来 |
[28:42] | This won’t take long at all. | 不会用太多时间 |
[28:44] | Oh, my. | 噢 该死 |
[28:46] | They’ve changed the codes. | 他们改了密码 |
[28:48] | But you can crack it, right? | 你可以破解 是不是? |
[28:49] | You need to get us out of here. | 你会把我们救出来的 |
[28:51] | Yeah, of course I can. Just give me about | 是的 当然可以 给我… |
[28:52] | one … two seconds. | 1…2秒钟 |
[28:56] | So I guess that frozen Replicator plan didn’t pan out? | 我猜定住复制者的方案没有生效? |
[28:59] | Yeah, not so much. | 是的 差不多是这样 |
[29:00] | How’s that Plan B working for ya? Good? | 方案B进展得怎么样了?很好? |
[29:04] | Actually, it’s more like Plan C. | 实际上 更倾向于认为是方案C |
[29:08] | C as in C4, if you catch my drift. | C的意思是C4炸药 如果你们能听明白的话 |
[29:12] | No. | 不能 |
[29:14] | Let’s just say | 就是说 |
[29:15] | that we’re concerned the Daedalus won’t be able to carry out your standing orders. | 我们担心Daedalus不会执行 你所下达的命令 |
[29:18] | What?! | 什么? |
[29:19] | To destroy Atlantis with nuclear weapons? I thought we were past that! | 用核武器摧毁Atlantis? 我还以为我们可以逃过去呢! |
[29:22] | Why are we going back to that? | 怎么又回到这上面来了? |
[29:23] | Yeah, it’s the only way. | 是啊 这是唯一的办法 |
[29:25] | Can you *do* that? | 你们可以做到么? |
[29:27] | Yeah. If we plant charges in all ten of the shield emitters | 当然 只要我们赶在Daedalus号到来之前 |
[29:28] | before the Daedalus arrives | 在所有10个护盾发生器中安放炸药 |
[29:30] | that way when the Replicators try to activate the shield … | 当复制者准备开启护盾的时候… |
[29:32] | the C4 detonates, | C4就会被引爆 |
[29:33] | the Daedalus beams a warhead into the city | Daedalus号会传送一枚核弹头到城市中 |
[29:35] | and we all get vapourised | 我们就全部都会被炸死 |
[29:37] | Sounds more like a Plan F, doesn’t it? | 听上去像是方案F 是不是? |
[29:40] | As in, “We are totally …” | 就是说 “我们已经完全…” |
[29:41] | If we can fight our way back to the Bay | 如果我们可以设法回到Jumper停靠舱 |
[29:43] | then we’ll be able tofly the Jumper to a safe distance. | 那么就可能乘坐Jumper 飞到安全距离之外 |
[29:45] | That is, if we can get the underwater Bay door open. | 就是说 如果我们可以 打开水下停靠舱的舱门的话 |
[29:47] | You can’t even open *this* door! | 你连这扇门都打不开! |
[29:49] | Hey, I’m workin’ in it! | 嘿 我正在试呢! |
[29:50] | Yes | 是啊 |
[29:51] | I *see* that. | 我看见了 |
[29:53] | We got company. | 有人来了 |
[29:54] | Sorry, sir, we’re gonna have to come back for you. | 抱歉 长官 我会只好回头再来接你们了 |
[29:56] | No-no-no-no-no-no, we can’t leave them here. They know too much. | 不 不行 不能把他们留在这里 他们知道得太多了 |
[29:58] | What’d you tell `em? | 你跟他们说了些什么? |
[29:59] | Uh, uh, I mean, they guessed most of it. | 大部分是他们猜出来的 |
[30:01] | What, and you filled in the rest?! | 什么?剩下的就是你添进去的了? |
[30:03] | I thought I would have time to get them out of here! | 我以为有时间把他们弄出来! |
[30:05] | just forget what I said. | 忘掉我刚才说的话 |
[30:07] | Sheppard, get out of here while you still can. | Sheppard 趁现在还有时间 马上离开这里 |
[30:08] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[30:10] | Sorry it has to be this way. | 抱歉 我不得不这样 |
[30:12] | Yeah, I get it. Go. | 我明白 走吧 |
[30:17] | So … | 这么说… |
[30:19] | we’re back to being vapourised. | 我们还是要被炸死 |
[30:37] | What is it, Chief? | 是什么? |
[30:38] | We’re receiving a subspace data burst | 我们收到一条从子空间发来的数据 |
[30:40] | via midway in the alpha Site. | 是Alpha前哨站 通过中途站转发过来的 |
[30:42] | Daedalus is holding station at their failsafe point | Daedalus号已经抵达了安全位置 |
[30:45] | and awaiting your order. | 等候您的命令 |
[30:48] | Reply to Colonel Caldwell that General O’Neill’s order stands. | 回复Caldwell上校 按照O’Neill将军的命令执行 |
[30:53] | Atlantis is to be destroyed at all costs. | 要不惜一切代价 摧毁Atlantis |
[30:59] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[31:11] | Done … | 好了 |
[31:13] | and done. | 都好了 |
[31:15] | Good | 很好 |
[31:16] | We are well ahead of schedule. | 我们提前完成了 |
[31:18] | Perfect | 太好了 |
[31:19] | Now let’s find some place out of the way and wait for this thing to be over. | 现在找个地方藏起来 等待这一切结束 |
[31:26] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[31:27] | One more to go. | 还有一个 |
[31:28] | Almost done. | 快完了 |
[31:30] | We haven’t run into a single Replicator. | 我们一个复制者都没有碰到 |
[31:32] | I know. It’s weird. | 知道 很奇怪 |
[31:35] | Woolsey and O’Neill said that there were hundreds of them. | Woolsey和O’Neill说有几百个 |
[31:38] | Where are they? | 他们都在哪儿? |
[31:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:43] | OK OK | |
[31:44] | that should do it. | 这样应该行了 |
[31:45] | One more to go … | 还有一个… |
[31:46] | … and it’s all over but the crying. | 除了哭爹喊娘 就等着灭亡吧 |
[31:48] | Hopefully them, not us. | 希望是他们 而不是我们 |
[31:52] | What the hell? | 怎么了? |
[31:55] | No wonder they weren’t coming after us. | 难怪他们没有来追我们 |
[31:57] | They’ve been busy repairing the city. | 他们在忙着修理城市 |
[32:00] | What *is* that? | 这是什么声音? |
[32:02] | They brought their ZedPMs to power the stardrive. | 他们带来了ZPM 启动了星际引擎 |
[32:04] | So that sound is … | 就是说这个声音… |
[32:06] | the city about to take off | 整个城市就要起飞了 |
[32:16] | Time to start crying. | 哭的时候到了 |
[32:17] | They’ll still have to activate the shield to take off, won’t they? | 在起飞之前 他们必须开启护盾 是不是? |
[32:20] | We got most of their emitters. | 我们已经控制了大多数发生器 |
[32:21] | Yeah, “most” ain’t gonna cut it. | 可是 “大多数”并不能完全切断 |
[32:23] | For this plan to work, it is all or nothing. | 这个方案要生效 就要控制全部发生器 要么就完全没用 |
[32:24] | What do they want to fly around for? | 他们想要飞到哪里去? |
[32:26] | Maybe they wanna fly home, back to their homeworld. | 也许是想飞回家 回到他们的母星 |
[32:29] | And take on the Daedalus. | 也许是去迎击Daedalus号 |
[32:31] | How are we gonna stop `em? | 怎么阻止他们? |
[32:33] | Well, I … | 好吧 我… |
[32:34] | Drones | Drones飞弹 |
[32:35] | They fired drones at us. | 他们朝我们发射了Drones飞弹 |
[32:37] | That means the Chair is active and powered. | 就是说座椅武器已经启动了 |
[32:39] | You wanna fire drones at the city?! | 你打算向城市发射Drones飞弹?! |
[32:40] | We’re nowhere near the Chair! | 而且我们离座椅武器很远! |
[32:43] | But Teyla and Beckett are. | 可Teyla和Beckett就在附近 |
[32:51] | You want me to do what?! | 你要我去干什么? |
[32:53] | Just do what I say. | 照我说的去做 |
[32:55] | Alright, I’ll give it a try. | 好吧 我去试试 |
[32:57] | But no apologies if I happen to destroy the entire bloody city. | 可如果我把整个城市都炸光了 可别怪我 |
[33:00] | Stardrive, Carson. Concentrate on the stardrive. | 星际引擎 Carson 集中精力攻击星际引擎 |
[33:04] | Right | 好的 |
[33:04] | And, Teyla, you may have to fight your way in. | Teyla 你们可以要攻进去 |
[33:06] | I’m ready, Colonel. | 我准备好了 中校 |
[33:08] | Use your ARG sparingly. | 省着点用你们的ARG武器 |
[33:09] | They may build up an immunity. | 他们可能会产生免疫性 |
[33:11] | You may have to go to Plan … B. | 你们可能会用到方案…B |
[33:14] | OK OK | |
[33:15] | Which one’s that, again? | 那到底是什么 能再说一次么? |
[33:20] | Never mind. Just go. | 算了 去吧 |
[33:30] | Clear | 安全了 |
[33:32] | Thank you, dear. | 谢了 |
[33:34] | Hurry | 赶快 |
[33:43] | They’ve taken out the guards in the Chair Room. | 他们干掉了座椅控制室中的守卫 |
[33:49] | What are they doing? | 他们想干什么? |
[34:14] | They’ve hit the stardrive. | 他们击中了星际引擎 |
[34:15] | A search and destroy team is on their way to the Chair Room now | 已经有一队人 在前往座椅控制室的路上了 |
[34:18] | Make sure they understand | 跟他们说清楚 |
[34:19] | we need them alive. | 要活捉他们 |
[34:23] | Beckett! Beckett! | |
[34:29] | OK, lads | 好吧 伙计们 |
[34:30] | easy | 别紧张 |
[34:32] | Easy | 别紧张 |
[34:59] | And I was so sure we were gonna survive this one. | 我很确信 我们可以活着度过这一关 |
[35:03] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[35:06] | Move | 走 |
[35:19] | Bring the prisoners from the other cell. | 把另外那个牢房中的关的人也转过来 |
[35:24] | Everyone OK? | 大家都还好吧? |
[35:25] | So far. | 还好 |
[35:27] | I’ll be fine. | 我会好起来的 |
[35:29] | Why aren’t we dead yet? | 他们怎么不杀我们? |
[35:31] | Probably saving us for a little recreational mind-probing. | 也许是想闲着没事的时候 刺探一下我们的意识 |
[35:34] | Did everyone get the …? | 大家都有没有…? |
[35:36] | We completed our task. | 我们完成了任务 |
[35:37] | So did we … in the nick of time. | 我们也是…时间刚好 |
[35:39] | You? | 你呢? |
[35:39] | Yeah. Just under the wire. | 当然 放在线缆下面 |
[35:51] | Did you really think you’d be able to stop us? | 你们真的以为可以阻止我们么? |
[35:53] | Well, of *course* we did. | 当然 |
[35:55] | Why else would we be here? | 要不然我们来这里做什么? |
[35:56] | Colonel? | 中校? |
[35:58] | Am I gonna have to fire you? | 我是不是要解雇你? |
[36:00] | No, sir. | 不用 长官 |
[36:01] | I think you’ll have that to look forward to when we get back. | 我想在你回去之后 会重新考虑一下的 |
[36:03] | I’m afraid your plan has been discovered, Colonel Sheppard. | 恐怕你的计谋已经被我们发现了 Sheppard中校 |
[36:06] | It *is* over. | 已经结束了 |
[36:11] | He put his hand in my forehead | 他把手伸进了我的前额 |
[36:13] | How can you resist that? | 你如何抵制? |
[36:15] | Well, *I* like to close my eyes and think of England. | 我会闭上眼睛 想着英格兰 |
[36:18] | Mr Woolsey informed us of everything we need to know. | Woolsey先生已经告诉了我们 所有想知道的东西 |
[36:21] | All of your C4 has been removed from the emitters. | 你们的C4已经全部从发生器中 取出来了 |
[36:24] | I’m afraid they won’t be destroyed when the Daedalus arrives | 我想在Daedalus抵达的时候 它们是不会被炸毁的 |
[36:27] | which should be in any moment. | 本来随时都有可能被炸掉的 |
[36:30] | Your plan has failed. | 你的计划失败了 |
[36:40] | Talus Talus | |
[36:41] | The Daedalus is approaching the planet. | Daedalus号已经靠近这个星球了 |
[36:43] | As expected. | 正如预料中的那样 |
[36:46] | Activate the shield. | 启动护盾 |
[36:58] | C4. How much do we have? | C4 我们有多少? |
[37:00] | A bunch. Why? | 有一捆 怎么了? |
[37:01] | Well, it’s desperate … | 好吧 拼了… |
[37:02] | Well, so are we. | 好吧 我们现在只能这样了 |
[37:03] | We need to split into groups. | 我们要分成几个小组 |
[37:05] | I was gonna suggest that anyway. | 我也有这个打算 |
[37:06] | Why? What are you thinking? | 为什么?你有什么主意? |
[37:07] | If we’re gonna destroy these guys using Replicator disruptors | 如果我们使用这种武器 把复制者分解成碎片 |
[37:10] | we have to hit them all at once | 那么最好同时完成 |
[37:11] | We’ll probably only get a dozen or so shots off | 也许我们只开了十几枪 |
[37:13] | before they manage to figure out the frequency. | 他们就会发现使用的频率 |
[37:15] | So, what, you gonna get `em all to stand in one place at the same time? | 怎么 你想要让他们同时集中到 一个地点? |
[37:17] | Clever, yes … | 聪明 是这样… |
[37:19] | *or* we could figure out a way | 或者 我们可以想办法 |
[37:20] | to send one massive blast through the city. | 在这个城市中制造一个大爆炸 |
[37:23] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[37:25] | Atlantis has ten of these emitters | Atlantis有10个这样的发生器 |
[37:26] | with which it creates the city’s shields. | 护盾就由它们来产生 |
[37:29] | So … | 所以… |
[37:30] | if we can interface the crystals from the disrupter weapons … | 如果我们可以把分解武器上的水晶… |
[37:34] | with those of the shield emitters | 接到护盾发生器上 |
[37:36] | we should be able to trigger a massive anti- Replicator wave throughout the city. | 那么就可以生成一个巨大的 反覆制者波 |
[37:40] | OK, that’s where splitting into teams comes in. | OK 这就是每个小组需要去完成的任务 |
[37:42] | Exactly. Now | 很对 |
[37:43] | I need to show you how to do this, so | 我要给你们示范一下怎样去做 |
[37:44] | listen carefully | 仔细听 |
[37:46] | You slide out the crystal tray | 把水晶仓打开 |
[37:47] | take the crystal from the Replicator weapon | 从复制者武器中取出水晶 |
[37:48] | you place it in the third slot from the right | 放进从右边数第三个插槽中 |
[37:51] | Third symbol from the left activates the crystal tray. | 从坐标数第三个符号 将会启动水晶仓 |
[37:53] | Clear on that? | 明白了么? |
[37:55] | Great. | 很好 |
[37:58] | They are bound to find one of our groups working on the shield emitters. | 他们肯定会发现我们当中的某个小组 在护盾发生器那里忙活 |
[38:01] | I already thought of that. That’s what the C4’s for. | 我已经想到这个了 这就是提起C4的目的 |
[38:03] | We blow them up? | 把他们都炸死? |
[38:04] | No. We feed them misinformation. | 不 只是给他们传递错误的消息 |
[38:06] | Alright | 好吧 |
[38:07] | Once you guys have made all your alterations | 大家完成替换之后 |
[38:08] | avoid using your shiny new toys even if that means getting caught | 就不要用这个武器了 即便是要被抓住了也不能用 |
[38:12] | OK? | 明白? |
[38:15] | If we plant charges in all ten of the shield emitters before the Daedalus arrives | 如果在Daedalus到来之前 我们在10个护盾发生器中安置炸药 |
[38:18] | that way when the Replicators try to activate the shield … | 这样当复制者企图开启护盾时… |
[38:20] | the C4 detonates | C4就会被引爆 |
[38:21] | the Daedalus beams a warhead into the city | Daedalus就可以 传送一枚核弹头到城市中来 |
[38:23] | and we all get vapourised | 我们就都要被炸死 |
[38:25] | Sounds more like a Plan F, doesn’t it? | 听起来更像是F方案 是不是? |
[38:28] | General O’Neill didn’t buy it but I think Woolsey did. | O’Neill不吃那一套 不过我想Woolsey会 |
[38:30] | Well, I *did* win a serious drama festival award when I was a kid. | 在我还是个孩子的时候 就赢过一个很重要的最佳角色扮演奖 |
[38:33] | Could have made it a career if I wanted to. | 如果我想的话 完全可以以此来谋生 |
[38:36] | Wish you would’ve. | 真希望是这样 |
[38:43] | We need to get to the shield emitter stations. | 我们要去护盾发生器那里 |
[38:45] | Remove the C4 explosive you find there. | 如果发现C4炸药 要取出来 |
[38:48] | Way to resist. | 告诉过你怎么抵制 |
[38:49] | I *said* I wasn’t good at this. | 我说了 我对此不很在行 |
[38:53] | Talus Talus | |
[38:54] | The Daedalus is approaching the planet. | Daedalus号已经接近这个星球了 |
[38:56] | As expected | 正如预料中的那样 |
[38:59] | Activate the shield | 开启护盾 |
[39:22] | It worked! | 奏效了 |
[39:22] | I can’t believe it worked! | 难以置信 奏效了! |
[39:24] | Rodney Rodney | |
[39:25] | amazing. | 太令人惊奇了 |
[39:26] | Well, it was a group effort. | 这是团队努力的结果 |
[39:27] | Good old Plan D | 又是D方案 |
[39:28] | works every time | 每次都会奏效 |
[39:29] | You guys stay here a sec. | 你们在这里等一下 |
[39:31] | Excuse me | 抱歉 |
[39:32] | but what just happened? | 刚才发生了什么? |
[39:33] | We turned the shield into a giant Replicator weapon. | 我们把护盾转换成了一个巨大的 反覆制者武器 |
[39:35] | I *knew* that! | 我就知道! |
[39:37] | You knew? | 你知道? |
[39:38] | Well, I’ve seen Carter crack enough codes | 我已经看了Carter破解了那么多的密码 |
[39:40] | to know that McKay was faking the door thing. | 所以看的出McKay开门的动作 其实是假装的 |
[39:42] | He was? | 是么? |
[39:43] | I bought it completely. | 我当时完全相信了 |
[39:44] | I believe that was the point. | 我觉得这才是关键 |
[39:47] | Wait a minute ?you … | 等等 你们… |
[39:48] | you *used* me? | 利用了我? |
[39:49] | You’re alive | 你还活着 |
[39:50] | and you’re welcome. | 而且我们很欢迎你 |
[39:51] | Hey, we’re clear. | 嗨 我们安全了 |
[39:52] | OK, we’ve gotta get to the Control Room and contact the Daedalus. | 马上去控制室 联系Daedalus号 |
[39:58] | You see, Richard? | 知道么 Richard? |
[39:59] | You were good for something. | 你在某些方面表现得很棒 |
[40:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[40:12] | Sir. I have an incoming message from Atlantis. | 长官 收到一条来自Atlantis的消息 |
[40:15] | Atlantis? Is it Replicators? | Atlantis?是复制者么? |
[40:17] | No, sir. | 不是 |
[40:17] | It has Colonel Sheppard’s authentication code. | 是Sheppard中校的认证码 |
[40:20] | Open a channel. | 打开对讲频道 |
[40:22] | Colonel, I’d like to believe this is you. | 中校 希望是你 |
[40:24] | Well, it is. | 当然是 |
[40:25] | Authentication code Alpha Delta Charlie Niner Six. | 认证码A-D-C-N-6 (跟前面不对应 剧中如此) |
[40:28] | That code is no longer valid, Colonel. | 这个密码已经失效了 中校 |
[40:30] | Hey, Caldwell. | 嘿 Caldwell |
[40:32] | General Jack O’Neill here. | Jack O’Neill将军在这里呢 |
[40:34] | That valid enough for you? | 这个对你来说有没有效? |
[40:37] | You may have been compromised, sir. | 你可能已经妥协了 长官 |
[40:41] | We’re lowering the city’s shields, Steven. | 我们会解除城市的护盾 Steven |
[40:45] | You can send a team to come check us out if you need to. | 你可以派一队人下来查看一下 如果觉得需要的话 |
[40:47] | We’ll explain everything. | 我们会解释一切 |
[40:51] | Get a team of marines ready to beam down. | 准备好一支队伍 光传送下去 |
[40:53] | Sir. | 好的 |
[40:53] | Should be an interesting explanation. | 应该是一个很有意思的解释 |
[41:10] | Gettin’ all settled in? | 都已经安置好了? |
[41:12] | Easily | 很容易的 |
[41:14] | although their decorating? | 除了他们这个装饰 |
[41:15] | Little bit spartan for my liking. | 对我来说太简单了点 |
[41:18] | But the Replicators did do a fine job | 不过复制者们干得很出色 |
[41:20] | on rebuilding Stargate Operations back to its original state. | 将星门控制室恢复到了原来的状态 |
[41:24] | How about yourself? | 你呢? |
[41:26] | Do you check out OK? | 检查没有问题吧? |
[41:27] | Apparently I don’t have any little tiny robots floating in my bloodstream | 我的血液中没有查出有 微小的机器人 |
[41:31] | which is always nice to hear. | 这是个好消息 |
[41:34] | Huh! That it is. | 的确是 |
[41:37] | So what now? | 现在准备怎么办? |
[41:39] | Oh, a Jumper ride home to the SGC | 搭乘一艘Jumper飞船返回星门指挥部 |
[41:41] | followed by a hot shower, followed by a hot toddy, | 然后洗个热水澡 然后喝杯香甜热酒 |
[41:44] | – followed by … – I was thinking | ﹣然后… ﹣我想… |
[41:45] | a little more selfishly. | 问一个自私的问题 |
[41:48] | What are the chances of my team staying here in Atlantis? | 让我的小队 继续留在Atlantis的机率有多大? |
[41:53] | – Elizabeth, if it were up to me … – It *is* up to you. | ﹣Elizabeth 如果这个由我说了算… ﹣的确是由你说了算 |
[41:57] | Right | 好吧 |
[42:00] | You can stay. | 你们可以留下来 |
[42:02] | Really? | 真的么? |
[42:03] | You’re probably still gonna have to get the rubber stamp from the IOA | 可能还需要IOA进行 例行公事式的批准 |
[42:06] | but since you saved Woolsey’s ass | 不过既然你救了Woolsey的命 |
[42:08] | and you did a fair job on mine | 同时还救了我的命 |
[42:10] | I don’t think that’ll be a problem. | 我觉得这应该不会有什么问题 |
[42:13] | Well, I think I speak for all of us | 我想代表所有人说 |
[42:14] | when I say thank you *very* much. | 非常感谢 |
[42:17] | Hey, you came back to rescue *me*. | 嘿 是你回来救了我 |
[42:21] | Yes, we did. | 是啊 是我们干的 |
[42:23] | Of course, next time, consider bringing Carter with you. | 当然 下次最好带上Carter |
[42:29] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |