Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] we are the last of those 我们就是那些
[00:04] you refer to as “ancients. 你们所称之为的”古人”
[00:05] ” There’s still a lot of wraith out there, 目前还有很多幽灵
[00:07] and we could sure use your help fighting them. 我们可以齐心协力 一起同他们作战
[00:08] We will eliminate the wraith 我们自己会在
[00:10] at a time of our choosing. 合适的时候消灭幽灵
[00:12] They don’t seem very…ancient-y to me. 他们看上去一点也不”古人化”
[00:14] “Ancient-y”? “古人化”?
[00:15] Hopefully,this is just a stumbled beginning– 希望我们之间的关系不会就此终结
[00:21] They’re not people. 他们不是人类
[00:22] Mckay! Mckay!
[00:24] They’re machines. 他们是机器
[00:26] Replicators. 复制者
[00:29] So,I’m in atlantis and I need to get to earth. 我在Atlantis 想回到地球
[00:33] What do I do? 应该怎么办呢?
[00:35] Since we no longer have access to a zpm, 由于不可预知的情况
[00:38] due to unforeseeable circumstances, 我们现在已经没有可用的ZPM
[00:40] my only option would be to call the daedalus 现在唯一的选择就是搭乘Daedalus
[00:42] and spend the next three weeks 花费近三个星期
[00:44] twiddling my thumbs, 漫长而辛苦的旅程
[00:45] waiting to get back home… 才能回家
[00:46] until now. 不过现在
[00:48] I give you… 我要给你们…
[00:49] the mckay/carter intergalactic gate bridge. 展示一下Mckay–Carter星系大桥
[00:54] 34 gates from both the milky way 34座星门已经被放置在
[00:57] and pegasus gate systems have been strategically placed 银河系和飞马系之间的
[00:59] in the massive void between our two galaxies. 广袤空间中
[01:01] Simply enter on either side– 不管是从哪一端进入
[01:04] for example,atlantis– and boom. 比如说 Atlantis
[01:07] A macro that I have written specially for the occasion 一个我事先编写好的宏程序就会启动
[01:10] will command each gate in the chain 星门将会逐个打开
[01:12] to store you in its buffer 你首先将会进入一个缓冲区
[01:13] and forward you along to the next, 然后进入下一个星门
[01:15] and the next,and the next,and the next,and the next, 接着是下一个 下一个…
[01:18] until you arrive…here. 最终将会抵达…这里
[01:19] Once at the midway space station, 一旦抵达中途站
[01:21] you simply exit the pegasus gate system 就意味着你已经离开了飞马星系
[01:23] and enter the milky way gate system… 准备进入银河系了
[01:25] where a similar macro designed by yours truly 紧接着一个类似的宏程序就会启动
[01:28] will forward you along to the sgc. 直接将你送到星门指挥部
[01:30] Total travel time– 整个旅行时间
[01:32] a little over 30 minutes. 大概是30分钟
[01:33] Cue applause. 你们可以鼓掌了
[01:37] Thank you.Enough. 谢谢 够了
[01:39] Midway space station isn’t completed yet, 中途站还没有完工
[01:41] so we will be testing the system today using a puddle jumper. 所以今天先用Puddle Jumper来测试
[01:44] Now– show and tell’s over. ﹣现在… ﹣好了 表演结束了
[01:46] The test is about to begin. 测试就要开始了
[01:48] Let’s get back to our stations,please. 回到各自的岗位上去把
[01:50] Right. 好的
[02:12] All systems seem to be… 所有系统看上去…
[02:17] What? 怎么了?
[02:18] There’s an odd echo in the proximity sensors. 近袭探测系统收到一个奇怪的信号
[02:23] Won’t affect the test,but… 不会影响测试 不过…
[02:26] yeah,we’re ready to go. 好的 我们可以开始了
[02:37] Gate is dialed. 星门已拨通
[02:38] The forwarding macro’s been uploaded. 宏程序已经上传好了
[02:40] All right,john. 好的 John
[02:41] You have a go. 可以出发了
[02:42] All right,then… 好吧…
[02:44] here goes. 出发了
[03:04] We have a contact. 联络上了
[03:05] Colonel sheppard,right on time. Colonel Sheppard很准时
[03:06] What’s your status? 状况如何?
[03:08] It felt a little weird, 感觉有些怪异
[03:09] but everything seems to be in one piece. 不过一切都很正常
[03:12] Ready to proceed to the next phase. 准备进入下一阶段
[03:14] Uploading macro,and… 上传宏传序
[03:17] initiating dialing sequence. 开始拨号
[03:23] No,no,no,no,no.This is weird. 不不不 真奇怪
[03:25] Shall I tell him to stand down? 要不要叫他停下来?
[03:26] No,no,no.It’S…nothing to do with the test. 不不不…跟测试没有关系
[03:28] It’s just our… 是我们的…
[03:30] our sensors aren’t working properly. 传感器工作不太正常
[03:32] Daedalus,ready to proceed. Daedalus 我已经准备出发了
[03:34] Do I clear him? 可以回答他么?
[03:36] Yeah,yeah,yeah.I’m sure he’s fine. 可以 可以 没问题
[03:40] He’s good to go.Good to go.Yes,go ahead. 他可以出发了 没问题
[03:42] Colonel sheppard,you have a go. Colonel Sheppard 你可以出发了
[03:48] Jumper is away. Jumper已经离开了
[04:04] He’s late. 他迟到了
[04:05] When traveling almost three million light-years, 这可是穿越了300万光年
[04:07] I’m not so sure there’s such a thing as “late. 晚到一点算不上”迟到”
[04:11] ” Right.Yes. 对 是的
[04:13] You’re just mad 你只是在生气
[04:13] you didn’t get to fly the maiden voyage yourself. 没有让你来飞这个处女航
[04:16] Well,general,I am quite fond of both maidens and voyages. 将军 我对处女和航行都很感兴趣
[04:20] I mean,put the two together– 可把这两个放在一起
[04:22] you’re not a test pilot anymore,jack. 你已经不再是试飞员了 Jack
[04:25] That’s what the president said. 总统也是这样说的
[04:27] Incoming wormhole. 有虫洞连入
[04:35] It’s about time. 比较准时
[04:36] Sorry,sir. 抱歉 长官
[04:38] Colonel sheppard… Sheppard中校…
[04:39] welcome to earth. 欢迎来到地球
[04:41] Thank you,sir.Good to be back. 谢谢 长官 回家真好
[04:43] You know where to park. 你知道去哪里停飞船
[04:44] We’ll debrief and go over the flight data 停好之后 我们要听取你的简报
[04:46] as soon as you’re ready. 并分析飞行数据
[04:47] Yes,sir. 遵命 长官
[04:53] Colonel,we’re receiving a data burst. 上校 我们收到了传送来的数据
[04:54] Jumper three has arrived at stargate command. 3号Jumper已经抵达了星门指挥部
[04:57] Mission accomplished. 任务完成
[04:58] Yes,of course it worked. 当然 肯定没问题的
[04:59] I’m already on to the next problem. 我已经开始研究下一个问题了
[05:00] Which is? 什么问题?
[05:01] Well,the sensors are having a hard time determining what it is, 传感器很难分辨清楚到底是什么东西
[05:04] probably due to the doppler effect– 也许是由于多普勒效应
[05:06] what what is? 什么?
[05:07] I’m detecting a foreign object traveling 我探测到有一个不明物体正以
[05:10] at .999 the speed of light… 0.999倍光速飞行
[05:13] and it’s coming this way. 正朝这里飞来
[06:25] We have a contact,sir. 收到信号 长官
[06:27] It’s colonel sheppard back from earth. Sheppard中校从地球返回了
[06:28] Colonel sheppard,welcome back to the middle of nowhere. Sheppard中校 欢迎回到中途站
[06:30] Thank you,colonel. 谢谢 上校
[06:32] I’ve got takeout pizza for everyone back in atlantis. 我为Atlantis带回了Pizza外卖
[06:35] With your permission, 如果你允许的话
[06:36] I’d like to upload the macro and dial out 我想在比Pizza凉之前
[06:37] before it gets cold. 上传宏程序然后拨号回去
[06:38] Negative.We’re putting that leg of the trip on hold. 不行 下一阶段的行程暂停
[06:42] Seems like we’re expecting company. 看来我们有伴儿了
[06:47] Believe it or not, 不管怎样
[06:48] moving that fast, 以这么快的速度飞行
[06:49] while an incredible feat of technology, 虽然在技术上很不可思议
[06:51] isn’t very useful. 但没多大用
[06:52] Certainly in comparison to travel through hyperspace. 当然 这是和在超空间中飞行相比
[06:55] Now,moving as fast as it is,this ship– 目前 按照这种速度飞行 这艘飞船…
[06:58] assuming it is a ship– 假设它是一艘飞船…
[07:00] would still take at least a million years 至少还需要一百万年
[07:02] just to reach the milky way. 才能抵达银河系
[07:03] That close to the speed of light, 这么接近于光速
[07:04] don’t you have to take relativity into account? 你是不是要把相对论考虑进去?
[07:06] Exactly. 很对
[07:07] The people on board– 那艘飞船上的人…
[07:08] assuming that they are people– 假设他们是人…
[07:10] would only experience maybe 12 years, 对他们来说差不多只经历了12年
[07:12] so a few stasis chambers,they’re laughing. 如果有休眠舱 他们可能在”笑”
[07:14] I mean,they’re not laughing,they’re unconscious, 我是说 他们不是在”笑” 而是处于
[07:16] but,you know,metaphorically– 休眠状态 隐喻而已…
[07:17] so assuming it’s a ship,and assuming they’re people– 好吧 假设那是艘飞船 假设上面是人类
[07:20] what do we do about them? 我们该怎样对待他们?
[07:22] Ah,well,we try and make contact.Obviously. 很显然 我们要试图跟他们取得联络
[07:24] How do you propose we do that? 你建议我们该怎样做?
[07:26] Pull up,honk the horn, 跟上去 按喇叭
[07:27] try to get them to roll down the window. 试图让他们把车窗摇下来
[07:29] I’m talking about attempting to match their speed. 我是说跟上他们的速度
[07:31] This ship is not designed to do that. 我们这艘飞船可做不到
[07:32] Well,we can’T. 是的 不能
[07:33] Even if we succeeded, 即便是我们达到了这个速度
[07:34] we’d still be subject to the same time dilation effects. 也会同样受到时间膨胀的影响
[07:37] We’d be out of contact with earth and atlantis for years. 我们会跟地球和Atlantis失去数年联络
[07:40] Can’t we overtake them with our hyperdrive? 那我们能不能利用超光速引擎追上他们?
[07:42] Yes,but they would blow right past us 可以 不过在我们回到普通空间时
[07:43] as soon as we dropped back into normal space, 他们又会超过我们
[07:45] because our sublight engines are incapable 因为我们的亚光速引擎
[07:47] of accelerating to anywhere near the speed of light. 没办法加速到接近光速
[07:50] So we max out the sublight engines, 那我们将亚光速引擎开到最大
[07:53] get as close as we can get. 尽可能的接近他们
[07:55] Yes,I mean,that might work. 好吧 这可能有用
[07:57] We should at least be able to stay in range long enough 我们应该呆在
[07:59] to get some sensor readings. 传感器可以获取读数的范围之内
[08:01] Do it. 开始吧
[08:02] I’ll let atlantis know you’re going to be late. 我去通知Atlantis 我们晚些时候再到
[08:09] Did you really get pizza for everyone? 你真的给每个人都带来了Pizza?
[08:11] Because it would be a shame for 因为我们就要忙这件事
[08:13] that to go waste if we’re going to… 这样浪费就太可惜了…
[08:15] yeah,okay,so,solve this first,and then… 好吧 先解决眼前的事情…
[08:24] sir,we’ve got just about everything 长官 我们的亚光速引擎
[08:25] we’re going to get out of the sublight engines. 已经开到最大了
[08:27] They’re going to fly by us 他们就要飞过我们
[08:30] in three,two,one… 倒计时3、2、1…
[08:40] interesting. 有意思
[08:42] What? 什么?
[08:43] If these readings are correct, 如果这些读数正确的话
[08:44] and to be perfectly fair,they may not be– 他们可能会是…
[08:46] Rodney rodney.
[08:48] It’s an ancient warship. 那是一艘古人的战舰
[08:51] It’s possibly aurora class. 很可能是Aurora那个级别的
[08:54] Who’s flying it? 谁在驾驶它呢?
[08:55] I would imagine ancients. 我想应该是古人
[08:58] There hasn’t been any of them 可这一万年来 他们已经不在
[08:59] around for over 10,000 years. 这附近存在了
[09:00] Relativity. 相对来说
[09:02] Remember,for them, 记住 对他们来说
[09:03] only a handful of years have passed. 只是经过了几十年而已
[09:05] Don’t those ships have hyperdrives? 这些飞船不是有超光速引擎么?
[09:06] Well,maybe their hyperdrive was damaged 也许他们的超光速引擎
[09:07] in a battle with the wraith. 在和幽灵的战斗中损坏了
[09:09] It happens with us all the time. 这种事情在我们身上也经常发生
[09:10] Maybe it conked out on the way, 也许它在半路上失灵了
[09:11] and they were forced to continue 他们不得不以
[09:13] at as close to light speed as possible, 接近光速的速度飞行
[09:15] that would explain how they got a million light years 这也许可以解释他们离开飞马座一百万光年
[09:17] away from pegasus without having to leave a million years ago. 可也许并不是一百万年前离开的
[09:18] You know their subspace drive specs better than I do, 他们的亚光速引擎可能的确比我们好
[09:20] but I’m not sure an aurora class ship has the power to do 可我想一艘Aurora级别的飞船没有
[09:22] what you’re suggesting. 足够的能量来完成你所设想的事情
[09:24] Well,maybe they have a zpm. 也许他们有ZPM
[09:26] That would be worth finding out. 这很值得查清楚
[09:28] Okay,we need to send them a message 好吧 我们必须在他们离开范围之前
[09:29] before they get out of range and we have to jump ahead. 给他们发送条消息
[09:31] Something like,you know,”we are humans from earth, 比如 “我们是来自地球的人类”
[09:33] “currently occupying atlantis,yadda-yadda-yadda… “目前正居住在Atlantis 等等等等…”
[09:35] ” why don’t we just ask them to slow down? 我们为什么不请求他们放慢速度?
[09:37] Colonel caldwell,the unidentified vessel is slowing down. Caldwell上校 那艘不明飞船慢下来了
[09:40] Maybe they heard me. 也许他们听到我说的话了
[09:41] No,they saw us,and they’re not just slowing down. 不 他们看到了我们
[09:42] I mean,they’re slamming on the brakes 他们并不只是放慢了速度
[09:44] at something like 27 gs. 他们正以27个G的加速度在减速
[09:47] So now what? 那又怎样?
[09:51] Unknown vessel, 不明飞船
[09:53] I am captain helia of the lantian warship tria. 我是Lantian战舰Tria的舰长Helia
[09:57] Our ship has suffered damage. 我们的飞船遭到了损坏
[10:00] We’ve scanned your vessel and determined 我们探测了你们的飞船并发现
[10:02] that it is capable of hyperspace travel. 它具有超光速航行的能力
[10:04] We’ve begun deceleration maneuvers. 所以我们减速下来
[10:06] Will you render assistance in the form 你们愿意帮助我们
[10:08] of hyperspace transport? 进行超光速航行么?
[10:10] Well,yes. 当然
[10:11] Yes,of course we will. 当然 我们愿意
[10:14] I don’t think she can hear you. 我想她可能听不到你说话
[10:16] Open a channel. 打开对讲频道
[10:18] This is colonel steven caldwell 我是地球飞船Daedlus号的舰长
[10:20] of the earth ship daedalus. Steven Caldwell上校
[10:22] It would be an honor to render assistance 很荣幸能够提供援助
[10:24] in any way we possibly can. 我们将尽力帮助你们
[10:28] We’re going to meet ancients. 我们就要见到古人了
[10:29] I mean,flesh-and-blood ancients 我是说 有血有肉的
[10:30] who know what everything is and how everything works. 通晓一切的古人
[10:32] I mean,I don’t even know what to ask first. 我甚至想不起来首先该问哪个问题
[10:33] Well,it’ll be a couple of hours 达到可以传送的速度
[10:35] before we can match velocities for transport. 还需要等几个小时
[10:37] That should give you enough time to write out that list. 这让你有时间去写一个列表
[10:39] Right.Right. 对啊 对啊
[10:43] They were battle-scarred 他们经历了战斗
[10:44] and already well on their way to earth 正在前往地球的路上
[10:45] when their hyperdrive finally gave out on them. 接着他们的超光速引擎失灵了
[10:47] They decided it was best to continue forward than go back. 他们觉得与其返回 还不如继续向前
[10:50] How many survivors? 有多少幸存者?
[10:51] Just over a hundred. 一百多人
[10:53] Word has already begun to spread amongst my people. 我的人民当中已经有传言了
[10:55] They believe this return was foretold, 他们相信古人的回归是应验了预言
[10:57] that it marks the turning in the tide 这将标示同幽灵的战争
[10:59] in the war against the wraith. 到了转折点
[11:01] Well,I don’t know about that. 我还不知道这个呢
[11:02] Dr.Weir? Weir博士?
[11:03] The daedalus is ready to beam down Daedalus号已经准备好光传送
[11:05] our people and the ancient delegation. 我们的人以及古人的代表
[11:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:14] Dr.Weir,ronon,teyla… Weir博士、Ronon、Teyla…
[11:16] this is helia,captain of the ancient ship tria. 这位是Helia 古人战舰Tria的舰长
[11:20] It’s an honor to meet you. 很荣幸见到你
[11:22] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:23] From what I’m told, 怎么说呢
[11:24] you’ve done a remarkable job 你们完成了一项伟大的工作
[11:26] preserving our city. 保护好了我们的城市
[11:27] We did what we could with what we had. 我们只是尽全力做了该做的事
[11:30] I need to speak to the leader of your people. 我要和你们的领导说话
[11:32] I’m in charge of the atlantis expedition. 我就是Atlantis探险队的领导
[11:34] You misunderstand me,dr.Weir. 你误会了我的意思 Weir博士
[11:37] I need to talk to the one 我需要跟可以代表地球上所有人的
[11:38] who can speak for all the people of earth. 那个人说话
[11:41] That can certainly be arranged… 这个我们可以安排…
[11:43] but may I ask why? 不过我能问一下为什么么?
[11:48] What is that? 这是什么?
[11:49] How come I’ve never seen that? 我怎么从没见过这个?
[11:56] Excuse me.What’s going on? 对不起 发生什么了?
[11:58] Thank you for all that you’ve done,dr.Weir, 非常感谢你们所做的一切 Weir博士
[12:00] but your guardianship of this city 可这座城市
[12:03] is no longer necessary. 已经没有必要由你们来守卫了
[12:04] The city is now under my control. 这个城市现在已经归我控制了
[12:15] we were in a battle with wraith cruisers. 我们在和幽灵的数艘巡洋舰作战
[12:18] They proved too much for us, 他们数量太多了
[12:21] so we started back to atlantis, 所以我们开始返回Atlantis
[12:24] only to be told that the final evacuation 可得到的消息是
[12:25] was already in progress. 最终的撤退已经开始了
[12:27] I decided to push on to earth 我决定前往地球
[12:29] and join the evacuees… 加入到撤退的大军之中…
[12:30] and even when our hyperdrive failed, 即便是我们的超光速引擎失灵了
[12:33] we decided to continue on. 我们仍然决定继续飞下去
[12:35] I can’t begin to imagine 无法想像你和你的船员们
[12:39] what you and your crew must be going through right now. 经受了怎样的磨难
[12:41] We owe you and your people a debt of gratitude, 我们欠你和你的人民一个人情
[12:45] but we’ve just returned home, 可我们已经回家了
[12:48] home to a place we thought we’d never set eyes on again, 一个本以为再也见不到的地方
[12:53] and we need some time. 我们需要呆些时间
[12:55] Alone. 单独的
[12:57] You do know that we’ve shed our own fair share of blood 你也知道我们曾在这里浴血奋战
[13:01] defending the city from the wraith. 抵御幽灵的进攻
[13:03] By your own admission, 可你必须承认
[13:05] you are responsible for waking the wraith. 你们要为唤醒幽灵负责
[13:09] Right. 是的
[13:10] And by your own admission, 可你也要承认
[13:12] you are responsible for the emergence of the wraith as a species. 你们要为幽灵这个物种的出现负责
[13:16] The fact is, 事实是
[13:17] if it weren’t for our expedition, 如果没有我们这次探险行动
[13:19] there would be no atlantis. Atlantis也就不复存在了
[13:21] No one’s saying the city doesn’t belong to you, 没有人说这个城市并不属于你
[13:24] or that you don’t belong here. 或者你并不属于这里
[13:26] What we’re saying is that– what we’re asking… ﹣我们想说的是… ﹣我们请求的是…
[13:33] what we’re asking… 我们请求的是…
[13:36] is that we be allowed to stay. 能允许我们留下来
[13:39] There is so much that we can learn from you, 我们有太多的知识需要向你们学习
[13:43] and in return,we can offer supplies,manpower, 作为回报 我们可以提供补给 人力
[13:45] the kind of support 这在你们重建Atlantis中也是必需的
[13:50] you’ll need to restore atlantis to its former glory. 你们的人会回到这里的
[13:52] The day will come when your people will once again have a place here… 那一天会到来的…
[13:55] but that is not this day. 但是不是今天
[14:03] You should be in there. 你应该参加这次会谈的
[14:04] I don’t know what I could say at this point 我也不知道该说什么
[14:06] that would make any difference. 可以改变事情的结果
[14:07] You’re right. 你是对的
[14:08] They want us out of here. 他们要我们离开这里
[14:10] But why? 可为什么?
[14:11] There are maybe a hundred or so of them. 他们只有一百来号人
[14:13] They could use us.They might even need us. 他们可以使唤我们甚至需要我们
[14:15] What if you were forced 换作是你 你怎么看呢?
[14:16] from your home by war, 如果你因为战争被迫离开
[14:18] only to return to find someone on your couch, 可回家后发现床上躺着其他人
[14:20] eating your cheetos,watching your tv? 吃着你的牛排 看着你的电视?
[14:23] I’d be fine with that. 我会觉得没关系
[14:25] No,you wouldn’T. 不 你不会
[14:30] How go the talks,sir? 会谈进行得怎么样了 长官?
[14:32] No talks. 没什么会谈
[14:33] Listening is what we did. 我们所要做的就是听
[14:35] It was essentially a transitional meeting. 这其实只是一次过渡会谈
[14:38] They needed to know how much time we needed 他们需要知道我们需要多长时间
[14:40] to vacate the city. 撤出这个城市
[14:42] I said 48 hours,unless you need more. 我说要48小时 除非你们需要更长的时间
[14:45] No. 不用
[14:46] That should be enough. 这足够了
[14:49] That’s it?We’re just going to take this lying down? 就这?我们就这样认输了?
[14:51] We rescued them. 我们救了他们
[14:52] And they’re immensely grateful. 他们已经表达谢意了
[14:54] Well,they’re not showing it. 可他们并没有作任何表示
[14:55] From their point of view,dr.Mckay,they’re being extremely generous. 从他们的视角出发 Mckay博士
[14:56] Keep in mind that when they left atlantis,we were basically a hunter-gatherer species. 这样做已经够大方了
[14:58] Well,did you remind them 请记住当他们离开Atlantis时
[15:00] if we hadn’t hunted 我们还处于原始狩猎时代
[15:02] and gathered them 你没有提醒他们
[15:03] out of the void 要不如我们在星系之间
[15:04] between galaxies, 救了他们
[15:05] they would still be stuck there? 他们可能还困在那里呢?
[15:06] We should’ve left them out there. 真该把他们留在那里
[15:08] I know you feel as though you’re losing the city. 我知道 你们觉得是失去了这个城市
[15:10] This isn’t just about losing a city,richard. 这并不是关于失去这个城市 Rchard
[15:13] This is about losing an opportunity to talk with 这是关于我们要失去跟他们交谈
[15:15] and learn from living, 向他们学习的机会
[15:16] breathing ancients. 他们是活生生的古人啊
[15:18] They are willing,over time… 他们希望 过段时间之后…
[15:22] to let us back in the city. 让我们回到这个城市
[15:24] Just not right now. 但不是现在
[15:25] That way,we get all of the benefit of atlantis 这样 我们就只需要花费很小的代价
[15:28] with very little of the risks or expense. 就可以得到Atlantis了
[15:30] Yeah,it’s not like we don’t have 是啊 我们在自己的星系
[15:33] our own galaxy to worry about. 还有很多事情要操心呢
[15:34] Colonel… 中校…
[15:36] I’d like you to supervise the withdrawal. 希望你能监督这次撤离
[15:40] Yes,sir. 遵命 长官
[15:41] Go ahead. 去吧
[15:46] Can I talk to you for a moment? 可以跟你谈会儿么?
[15:51] I didn’t want to say this in front of mckay 没有在Mckay面前谈这事是因为
[15:53] because I know he’d want the job. 我知道他肯定想要这份工作
[15:55] What job? 什么工作?
[15:57] The ancients are willing to leave someone behind 古人希望某个人可以留下来
[16:00] as a liaison,kind of an… 当作联络官之类的吧…
[16:03] ambassador,if you will. 或者称作为大使
[16:04] You know I would be more than happy to– 我会非常荣幸…
[16:07] it’s not going to be you. 可那人不是你
[16:09] Tell me someone who’s more qualified for that job. 告诉我 谁更有资格担当此任
[16:12] I can’T… 我没法…
[16:14] but the I.O.A. Wants woolsey. 可IOA想派Woolsey
[16:16] Woolsey? Woolsey?
[16:18] Yeah. 是啊
[16:20] To paraphrase the ancients, they think 跟古人谈判 他们认为
[16:22] you won’t be able to… 你可能不懂得怎么…
[16:26] let go. 放手
[16:27] So they’re going to just shut us out, 这么说他们打算将我们扫地出门
[16:29] after everything we’ve done here? 而不管我们在这里所做的一切?
[16:31] I know. 我能理解
[16:35] Look… you’ve done a hell of a job here… 你在这里的工作完成得非常出色…
[16:44] and I am sorry it’s ending this way. 非常遗憾不得不以这种方式结束
[16:46] I suppose… 我想…
[16:48] I can take comfort in the fact 唯一可以安慰我的是 尽管经历了这么多
[16:52] that out of all the ways this expedition could have ended, 这次探险行动终于可以正常结束了
[16:57] this is definitely not the worst. 这种结局当然不是最糟糕的
[17:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:30] You guys all packed up? 你们的东西都打好包了?
[17:32] I really don’t have that much stuff. 我并没有多少东西
[17:34] Right. 是啊
[17:35] Most of my belongings are already with my people. 我的大多数东西已经交给我的人民了
[17:38] How’s that going,by the way? 顺便问一句 那件事进行得怎样了?
[17:39] Are the ancients allowing the athosians 古人有没有允许Athosian人
[17:41] to stay on the mainland? 继续留在大陆?
[17:43] They have found a suitable planet 他们找到了一个合适的星球
[17:45] for us to relocate to. 让我们搬到那上面去
[17:46] One with our own stargate. 在那上面我们有自己的星门
[17:48] How’d that go down? 你们接受了?
[17:50] It was not the homecoming 它并不是我们预想的
[17:52] of the ancestors my people envisioned. 我们的祖先曾经居住过的星球
[17:56] You guys want any of this stuff? 这些东西你们想要么?
[17:59] Johnny cash poster? Johnny Cash的海报?
[18:00] Skateboard?Sudoku books? 溜冰板?数独书(一种字谜游戏)?
[18:15] You know you guys are welcome to come back with us, 我们很欢迎你们一起回地球
[18:17] right? 你们知道吧?
[18:19] My place is with my people. 我要和我的人民在一起
[18:21] And I can’t leave this galaxy 在最后一个幽灵死掉之前
[18:23] until every last wraith is dead. 我不会离开这个星系的
[18:25] I know. 明白
[18:27] I just had to say it out loud. 我只是问问
[18:29] You,too,should know that we would be honored 你也应该知道 如果你打算留下
[18:32] if you decided to stay with us,john. 跟我们一起 我们会觉得非常荣幸的
[18:34] Yeah,well,I think the air force 是啊 不过我想空军
[18:35] has got other plans for me. 已经为我准备好飞机了
[18:37] We also just had to say it out loud. 我也只是问问
[18:40] Right. 好的
[18:44] Well… 唉…
[18:46] this sucks. 这真痛苦
[18:49] Yeah. 是啊
[18:51] I’m not– I’m not– I’m not good at goodbyes. 我…我…我不是很善于说再见
[18:56] Our paths will cross again,john sheppard. 我们还会再见面的 John Sheppard
[18:58] Of that I am sure. 我敢保证
[19:00] Well,before our paths uncross… 在我们再见面之前…
[19:04] could you give me a hand with these boxes? 能帮我搬一下那些箱子么?
[19:06] I’ll throw in pizza and some beer and… 里面是一些Pizza和啤酒…
[19:09] popcorn? 爆米花?
[19:10] And popcorn for– 还有为你准备的爆米花…
[19:12] Oh,my god. 哦 我的天
[19:18] Well,I was offered a position at masaryk university 在我来这里之前 Masaryk大学
[19:20] right before I came here. 已经为了留了一个位置
[19:21] I imagine I could work there 我想如果我想去的话
[19:23] if I wanted to. 可以到那里去上班
[19:24] What about you,carson? 你呢 Carson?
[19:26] Well,they offered me a surgery position 他们在星门指挥部
[19:28] at stargate command. 给我留了一个医生的位置
[19:29] You? 你呢?
[19:30] I don’t know. 不知道
[19:30] Area 51,I guess. 51区 我想
[19:32] Tool around with as much of the database as 整理我们
[19:34] we’re able to bring back with us. 带回去的数据库
[19:35] You know,in a way, 我一直期望在一段时间内只需要
[19:37] I look forward to focusing on a single problem for a while. 集中精力解决一个问题
[19:39] Being continually pulled off of research 不断的中断研究
[19:41] to put out fires can be… 而去救火简直是…
[19:42] you know,frustrating. 太让人灰心丧气了
[19:43] I suppose so. 我想也是
[19:45] I just don’t know how many times 我已经记不清楚有多少次
[19:46] I’m going to be asked to save the day 在51区让我在最后一个小时
[19:48] at the 11th hour at area 51. 去拯救一切
[19:50] Oh,I’m sure it’ll come up. 对我来说这都是家常便饭
[19:52] Not as often as I’d like. 我只希望不要太频繁
[19:55] Well… 好吧…
[19:57] I must admit… 必须承认…
[19:59] it’s been a pleasure working with you both. 和你们一起工作是件非常快乐的事情
[20:02] In fact,of all the people… 事实上 在所有人当中…
[20:06] you are not tearing up on me,are you? 你不是在为我流泪吧?
[20:08] Oh,he is.He’s tearing up. 噢 他真的在哭
[20:09] I know. 我就知道
[20:11] Now you’ve ruined it. 就是你把一切都毁了
[20:12] Well,I’m sorry. 好吧 我很抱歉
[20:14] I was just about to say something. 我只是想说些什么
[20:16] Well,it’s not like we’re not going to see each other at the gate. 这又不是我们再也不会见面了
[20:17] No. 不是
[20:19] Of course not. 当然不是
[20:22] I don’t know what I was thinking. 我不知道我在想什么
[20:23] What was it? 到底怎么了?
[20:25] What? 什么?
[20:25] What you were going to say. 你想说什么
[20:26] Just say it.Now I’m curious. 直说吧 我很想知道
[20:31] I was going to say… 我想说的是…
[20:34] goodbye,rodney. 再见 Rodney
[20:58] Colonel. 中校
[20:59] Doctor. 博士
[21:00] Come in. 请进
[21:01] Well,we are way ahead of schedule, 计划提前了
[21:02] ready to head out at 0800. 我们将在8点出发
[21:04] Daedalus is going to take most of the gear. 大部分设备由Daedalus号带走
[21:05] People and their odds and ends will make their way 人员和他们的行李
[21:07] through the stargate, 直接通过星门离开
[21:08] thanks to the ancients’ new zpm. 感谢古人的新ZPM
[21:10] Good… 很好…
[21:11] I guess. 我想
[21:13] You’re taking this rather well. 你的工作完成得很好
[21:15] Actually,I’m pissed. 事实上 我很讨厌
[21:19] For one thing,I’m only a quarter of the way 首先 在战争和和平之间
[21:21] through war and peace. 我已经走完1/4的路程了
[21:22] I can’t imagine 现在 我都不知道
[21:24] what I can possibly do for a living now. 该做什么来维持生计了
[21:27] Every government in the world 世界上的每个政府
[21:28] is going to offer you a job. 都愿意给你提供工作的
[21:29] Yeah,but… 是啊 不过…
[21:31] not like this. 都不像这个工作
[21:33] You’re right. 你说对了
[21:35] It’s all downhill from here.You’ve peaked. 你已经达到了顶峰,离开这里就只能走下坡路了
[21:39] “Life isn’t fair.It’s just fairer than death.” 人生本不公平 只是比死去要强一些
[21:44] ” Oscar wilde? Oscar Wilde说的?
[21:45] Princess bride. 《公主新娘》
[21:47] Good movie. 好片子
[21:52] You going to be ready to head out at 0800? 你准备好8点钟出发了么?
[21:55] Yeah,yeah,I should be. 好了 应该没问题
[21:57] You? 你呢?
[21:58] Just one or two… 还有…
[21:59] hundred things to do. 一两百件东西要打理
[22:01] I’ll see you at the gate. 星门见
[22:18] The grounding station on the south pier is a bit twitchy. 南部区块的接地站点有点问题
[22:20] It got shot up.Wasn’t our fault. 它曾被击中过 这不是我们的错
[22:21] You’ll need to look at that– 你们需要去看看…
[22:22] I’m sure we’ll find our way,doctor. 我们会搞清楚的 博士
[22:23] I’m sure you will,but you should also– 当然 不过你还应该…
[22:26] Rodney! [Weir]: Rodney!
[22:29] Uh,righT. 啊 好吧
[22:30] Yes,well,I got to go. 是的 我该走了
[22:35] You have been good friends 对这个星系中的所有人来说
[22:37] to all the people of this galaxy. 你们都是好朋友
[22:48] Farewell. 再会
[22:51] Take care. 保重
[22:59] Bye. 再见
[23:01] Hi. 嗨
[23:31] Keep your damn weight off your foot,you’ll be fine. 尽量不要让那只脚着地 你不会有事的
[23:35] Tell me you didn’t engage the ori,colonel. 告诉我你们没有碰到Ori 中校
[23:38] We didn’t engage the ori,sir. 我们没有碰到Ori 长官
[23:41] Babbis here was inspecting some curious fauna Babbis正在跟踪一群奇怪的动物
[23:43] when he discovered the ground underneath him wasn’t stable. 突然发现脚下的地面塌陷了
[23:46] He fell 20 feet into a babbling brook. 他跌落了20英尺 掉入一条小溪中
[23:49] Wallace there was trying to help him get back up Wallace想把他救起来
[23:51] when he lost his footing and broke his ankle. 结果失足扭伤了脚踝
[23:54] I see. 明白了
[23:55] I never thought I’d miss rodney mckay 现在有点怀念Rodney Mckay了
[23:57] being a member of my team. 他真该成为我的队员
[23:58] Well,chemistry doesn’t happen overnight. 事情不会那么简单
[24:01] We’ll debrief as soon as wallace Wallace从医疗室出来之后
[24:02] is out of the infirmary. 我要听取你们的报告
[24:03] Yes,sir. 好的 长官
[24:04] Offworld activation. 星门连接
[24:07] Hold on,colonel. 快走 中校
[24:08] You may get a kick out of this. 你会被卷进去的
[24:10] This should be general o’neill 应该是O’Neill将军
[24:12] and his scheduled check-in from atlantis. 定时从Atlantis发回的报告
[24:14] He went back,sir? 他回去了?
[24:16] Woolsey needed a little backup. Woolsey需要一点支援
[24:18] Apparently,the ancients find him a bit trying. 很显然 古人发现他这人有点烦
[24:22] Imagine that. 可以想像
[24:25] General. 将军
[24:26] General. 将军
[24:27] Is that sheppard there with you? 你旁边的那位是Sheppard吧?
[24:29] Yes,sir. 是的 长官
[24:31] Talks are proceeding at an acceptable pace, 会谈正按计划进行
[24:33] but the real news 不过收到消息
[24:34] is that the pegasus replicators are heading back to atlantis 飞马座的复制者正准备返回Atlantis
[24:37] to make another run at the city. 再次夺取这个城市
[24:39] They are? 是么?
[24:40] No one here seems to be that worried about it. 看起来这里所有人都不怎么担心
[24:42] Why not? 为什么?
[24:44] They’re ancients. 他们是古人
[24:45] Apparently,these replicators have a law in their base code 复制者的底层代码中有一条规则
[24:48] that makes it impossible for them to harm their creators. 让他们不会对自己的制造者造成伤害
[24:51] And they’re expecting to find us. 他们想找的人是我们
[24:53] According to helia, 据Helia说
[24:54] they’re going to run into some kind of nasty surprise. 他们想乘人不备突然冲过来
[24:57] So you can pass it on to dr.Mckay 所以你可以告诉Mckay博士
[24:59] that if you and he hadn’t rescued the ancients 如果你们没有拯救古人
[25:01] and returned atlantis to their care… 并把Atlantis返还给他们…
[25:04] might’ve lost the city anyway. 无论怎样还是会失去那座城市
[25:05] Right. 对
[25:07] Well,we should get back to our talks… 现在 我们要回去进行会谈了…
[25:09] and talks and talks… 继续谈啊谈…
[25:11] o’neill out. O’Neill完毕
[25:15] Sir,I’d be happy to talk to you 长官 我很想跟你谈谈
[25:17] more about these replicator guys. 那些复制者
[25:19] Sounds like they’ve got everything under control. 听起来一切都在他们的控制之中
[25:21] Yes,sir. 是的 长官
[25:24] I guess they do. 我想是的
[25:28] I hate it here. 我讨厌这里
[25:29] How is that possible? 怎么可能?
[25:30] It’s true. 是真的
[25:32] They gave you everything you wanted– 他们给了你想要的一切…
[25:33] your own lab… 你自己的实验室…
[25:34] it’s too big. 太大了
[25:35] Hand-picked assistants… 精心挑选的助手…
[25:37] yeah,sycophants,every one of them. 是啊 每个人都只会拍马屁
[25:39] Even your choice of projects. 甚至由你自己选择研究的项目
[25:41] Well,that’s not true. 那不是真的
[25:42] Well,other than going back to atlantis,I mean. 我是说 除了让你回Atlantis之外
[25:46] You know,the truth is I… 事实是 我…
[25:48] what? 怎么了?
[25:50] Okay,I don’T… 好吧 我…
[25:51] I don’t want to use the term “lonely,” but… 我不想用”孤独”这个词 不过…
[25:53] you know,there are certain people who…I miss. 可是有些人…我还是很想念的
[25:57] Me? 我?
[25:58] You? 你?
[25:59] You,I’m talking to on the phone right now 现在正在跟你讲电话
[26:01] and having dinner with tomorrow,so not so much,but… 明天还要一起吃饭 所以不是很想…
[26:03] other people,people who I may never see again. 其他人 那些再也见不着的人
[26:06] Like even elizabeth.She hasn’t returned any of my calls. 比如Elizabeth 她甚至都不给我回电话
[26:09] I know what you mean. 我知道你的意思
[26:11] Hey,at least you still get to go offworld 嗨 至少你还可以带着自己的队员
[26:13] with a team of your own. 去其它星球
[26:14] Oh,yeah,the best and brightest. 是啊 最好最聪明的队员
[26:18] All right. 好吧
[26:19] See you tomorrow night. 明晚见
[26:21] Yeah,wouldn’t miss it. 好的 不会忘的
[26:23] Hey,you know,I– 嗨 你知道么 我…
[26:28] See ya. 再见
[26:45] Carson Carson.
[26:46] Hello,elizabeth. 你好 Elizabeth
[26:48] This is a surprise. 真让人感到意外
[26:49] Well,you didn’t return my messages, 你没有回复我的留言
[26:51] so I thought I’d just stop by. 所以我顺便来看看
[26:52] Yeah,sorry about that. 抱歉
[26:54] Come in. 请进
[26:56] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:58] Oh,excuse the mess. 抱歉 太乱了
[27:00] I wasn’t really expecting company. 我没想到会有人来拜访
[27:03] Oh,please. 哦 别这么说
[27:03] I’m from a family of seven. 我家里有七口人
[27:04] Our home was never this clean. 我的家里从来没有像这么干净过
[27:07] You look good. 你看上去不错
[27:08] Uh,well,thanks for lying. 谢谢 不过不用骗我了
[27:10] How is the sgc treating you? 星门指挥部待你如何?
[27:12] It’s only been six weeks, 刚过去六个星期
[27:14] so I’m still settling in,but it’s good. 我还在适应中 不过一切都还好
[27:16] Interesting work. 很有意思的工作
[27:17] Kind people. 人都不错
[27:18] Good. 好啊
[27:19] That’s good. 很好
[27:21] How about you? 你呢?
[27:23] Oh,you know,keeping busy. 我在找些事情做 让自己忙起来
[27:25] Oh,yeah?Doing what? 是么?做什么?
[27:26] I’ve been doing a bit of writing. 写作
[27:28] Working on my memoirs. 写我的回忆录
[27:30] Your memoirs? 回忆录?
[27:31] About your time in atlantis? 关于你在Atlantis的那段时光?
[27:33] Yeah,somewhat. 是的 差不多吧
[27:35] And on what planet did you expect to publish it? 那你准备到哪个星球上去发表呢?
[27:38] I suppose it’s for posterity as much as anything else… 我想是留给子孙后代们看的吧…
[27:42] and for me. 还有我自己
[27:44] Just trying to get it straight in my own head. 在自己的头脑中把事情梳理清楚
[27:47] It all went by so fast,you know? 时间过得真快 不是么?
[27:50] Aye,that it did. 是啊
[27:55] Elizabeth… Elizabeth…
[27:58] we’re all a bit worried about you. 我们有些担心你
[28:00] You’re worried about me? 你们在担心我?
[28:01] Why? 为什么?
[28:02] Well,you don’t return phone calls, 你没有回电话
[28:04] and the few times that you’ve run into people, 有几次别人看到你
[28:07] they say you’ve seemed distant. 都说你有些冷漠
[28:11] I’m just… 我只是…
[28:13] I’m just trying to move on. 我只是想渡过这一阶段
[28:14] By writing your memoirs? 写回忆录?
[28:23] Elizabeth… Elizabeth…
[28:25] why haven’t you taken another position? 为什么不接其它工作?
[28:27] The sgc has asked me 星门指挥部让我
[28:28] to consult with the I.O.A. 去跟IOA和国土安全部协商
[28:30] And homeworld security about 关于和古人
[28:31] the ongoing conversation with the ancients. 开展会谈的事情
[28:33] You don’t need to be here for that. 你没有必要在这里等
[28:34] You could easily take another position 你完全可以先做另外一份工作
[28:36] and consult with them from a secure phone line. 然后通过加密电话跟他们联络
[28:41] I guess I’m just not ready yet. 我只是在想我还没有准备好
[28:45] Look,rodney’s flying in tomorrow. Rodney明天会飞过来
[28:47] John and I are taking him for dinner. 我和John会跟他一起吃晚饭
[28:49] You should come. 你也应该来
[28:50] Tomorrow.Oh,gosh. 明天 噢 不
[28:51] Tomorrow,I– I’ll pick you up at 7:00. ﹣明天我… ﹣我7点钟来接你
[29:07] That seems like a pretty big ship. 看上去是一艘很大的飞船啊
[29:10] You’re sure only sending one jumper up 你真的打算只派出一艘Jumper
[29:12] to fend it off is the right thing to do? 去拦截这个东西么?
[29:14] It is impossible for them to harm us. 他们不会伤害我们的
[29:17] I could use some enemies like that. 我也可以以此来利用敌人
[29:19] We have established communications,commander. 已经建立了通信联络 指挥官
[29:22] This is commander helia. 我是指挥官Helia
[29:24] The city you’re approaching 你们所靠近的城市
[29:25] is once again under lantian control. 已经重新归由Lantian控制
[29:27] Stand down and return to your planet immediately, 停下并立即返回你们的星球
[29:30] or you will be– 否则…
[29:31] I thought you said they couldn’t harm you! 不是说他们不会伤害你们么!
[29:33] Raise the shield. 打开护盾
[29:39] You should call her. 你该打电话给她
[29:41] Who,cadman? 谁 Cadman?
[29:43] You guys did make a cute couple. 你们两个真是可爱的一对
[29:45] It didn’t work out. 我们不会有好结局的
[29:47] It may have something to do with our first kiss 可能跟我们的初吻
[29:48] being through rodney. 被Rodney破坏有关
[29:50] Oh,I thought we made a solemn vow 噢 我们不是发过誓
[29:52] never to speak of that again. 不再提起这件事情的么
[29:53] I remember no such thing. 我不记得有这种事情
[29:55] You know what? 知道么
[29:57] It’s getting late. 现在已经很晚了
[29:58] Since when do you sleep? 你昨天是什么时候睡的?
[30:00] Since I got back. 自从我回来之后
[30:01] I’ve had a lot of catching up to do. 就有很多事情要去做
[30:04] But it’s been lovely seeing all of you again. 不过很高兴再次看到你们
[30:07] Thank you for getting me out. 谢谢你带我出来
[30:09] We should thank you. 我们应该谢谢你
[30:10] You’re taking us to dinner,right? 是你带我们来吃饭的 不是么?
[30:11] Cheeky. 厚脸皮
[30:16] Sheppard Sheppard.
[30:20] Mckay Mckay.
[30:24] Hello? 喂?
[30:25] I didn’t bring my bloody cell phone with me. 我没有带那该死的手机
[30:27] What’s happening? 发生什么事了?
[30:28] We got this data burst about 20 minutes ago. 我们20分钟前收到这个资料
[30:35] Atlantis is under attack from replicators. Atlantis正遭受复制者的攻击
[30:38] Somehow,they’ve figured out 不知为何 他们想出办法
[30:40] how to overwrite their programming. 重写了自身的代码
[30:42] The ancients were taken off-guard and have lost most of the city already. 古人已经失去了大部分城市
[30:47] Request immediate evacuation! 请求紧急撤退!
[30:50] They’re coming! 他们来了!
[30:54] They never made it to the gate. 他们没能赶到星门那里
[31:02] I was informed they had a law written into their base code 在他们的底层代码中有一条规则
[31:05] that made it impossible for them to harm the ancients. 防止他们伤害古人
[31:07] How the hell did this happen? 为什么会发生这种事情?
[31:12] It is… 这…
[31:13] remotely possible that in trying to rewrite 可能在我试图重写
[31:15] niam’s base code I… Niam的底层代码时
[31:18] we may have opened the door for them 也同时为他们打开了一道门
[31:19] to make other changes. 以作出其它的修改
[31:20] You did this? 是你干的?
[31:21] At the time,we thought it was 在当时 我们认为这是
[31:23] the only possible way to save the city. 唯一拯救城市的办法
[31:25] How it happened doesn’t matter. 如何发生的并不重要
[31:26] They may have changed it on their own. 他们可能是自己修改的
[31:27] The question is… 问题是…
[31:29] how do we fix it? 我们该如何应付?
[31:31] That’s why I called you in. 这就是我把你们召回来的原因
[31:33] I have my orders. 我已经下令
[31:35] The daedalus is already on the way. Daedalus号已经出发了
[31:37] Now,what I need from you is… 我需要你们去做的就是…
[31:41] what’s the best way to get a nuke past the shield? 怎样才能穿过护盾投掷一枚核弹?
[31:46] Well,I have no idea. 我不知道
[31:47] I didn’t call you in,doctor. 我没有叫你来 医生
[31:49] You’re going to use nuclear weapons on atlantis? 你准备用核武器炸掉Atlantis?
[31:52] It’s the gateway to earth. 那里是通往地球的要道
[31:53] And we have an iris. 可我们有虹门啊
[31:54] Yes,we do,but thanks to your intergalactic gate bridge, 是啊 不过感谢你的星门大桥
[31:58] all they have to do is rewrite your macro, 他们所要做的就是重写你的宏程序
[32:00] and they can come out anywhere in the milky way. 然后可能会出现在银河系的任何地方
[32:03] Yeah,but those macros are very complicated– 是的 不过这些宏程序非常复杂…
[32:05] they are very complicated,dr.Mckay. 他们也很复杂 Mckay博士
[32:07] They just rewrote their own damn base code. 他们刚刚重写了自己的底层代码
[32:09] I think they can handle it. 我想他们可以搞定的
[32:11] Sir… 长官…
[32:12] general o’neill and woolsey may still be alive. O’Neill将军和Woolsey可能还活着
[32:14] I know the city like the back of my hand. 我对那个城市了如指掌
[32:15] Just give me 60 marines and some of colonel carter’s new– 给我60分钟 带上Carter的新式…
[32:19] anti-replicator weapons. 反覆制者武器
[32:20] Yeah,those things. 对 就是这些东西
[32:21] I’m sorry,colonel. 抱歉 中校
[32:22] I have standing orders. 我已经下达了明确的命令
[32:23] They happen to be general o’neill’s standing orders. 这也是O’Neill将军的命令
[32:27] The daedalus will be there in a little under four days. 不出四天 Daedalus将会抵达那里
[32:31] Now,how do I get a nuke past their shield? 现在告诉我 怎样才能让核弹穿透护盾?
[32:38] Now,those replicator thingamijiggies you’re talking about… 你们所说的反覆制者武器…
[32:43] let’s just call them A.R.G.S. 叫作A.R.G.S.
[32:45] They’re energy weapons 就是可以中断
[32:47] they disrupt the link between the nanite cells. Nanite细胞间连接的能量武器
[32:48] The replicators literally fall apart 我们向他们开火之后
[32:50] when you fire on them. 复制者就会土崩瓦解
[32:51] You know… 知道么…
[32:52] hypothetically,teyla and ronon would be more than 可以想像 如果我们去邀请的话
[32:55] willing to help,if we asked. Teyla和Ronon也许很愿意帮忙
[32:58] We would need to gate into atlantis. 我们需要通过星门进入Atlantis
[33:00] All they need to do to 他们想把我们挡在外面
[33:02] keep us out is activate the gate shield. 只需要激活星门上的护盾就可以了
[33:03] Well,I did write a back door 我在护盾程序上
[33:04] to the shield program, 写了一个后门程序
[33:05] a couple of years ago, 两年前
[33:06] when kolya stormed the city, Kolya袭击城市的时候
[33:07] so,I mean,it could,hypothetically, 就是说 如果它有用的话
[33:09] let us get into the gate room. 我们可以进入星门大厅
[33:12] General landry was worried about Landry担心
[33:13] the replicators rewriting the bridge macro 复制者通过重新编写宏程序
[33:15] to gate them somewhere else in the milky way. 可以抵达银河系的任何地方
[33:17] Does that mean you could change the macro, 就是说你也可以修改宏程序
[33:20] take us somewhere else in pegasus? 带我们去飞马座的其它星球?
[33:22] Somewhere like… 比如…
[33:23] just talking here… 只是在这里说说…
[33:26] the athosian settlement Athosian的安置地
[33:27] where teyla and ronon are? Teyla和Ronon所在的地方?
[33:28] We’d need a jumper. 我们需要一艘Jumper飞船
[33:29] And some of those A.R.G.S. 还有一些A.R.G.S.
[33:32] And someone to make sure landry 还有人要确保Landry
[33:33] doesn’t close the iris on us… 不会在我们出去之前关闭虹门…
[33:36] Hypothetically. 假设
[33:37] Of course. 当然
[33:39] The jumper is in its storage area,under guard. Jumper飞船在存储区 有人守卫
[33:41] We need for one of us to be added 需要把我们当中的一个加入到
[33:42] to the authorized personnel list, and there’s only one guy who can do that. 授权人名单中 只有一个人可以做到
[33:45] You? 你?
[33:46] No. 不是
[33:47] Why did you think I was going to say me? 你为什么说是我?
[33:48] I don’t know.Seemed like you were leading up to it. 我不知道 不过这不是你想的点子么
[33:50] No,sadly,dr.Lee has been the one 不 Lee博士正在主持一个
[33:52] heading up the jumper research project, Jumper研究项目
[33:54] because they refuse to send it to area 51 for me. 因为他们拒绝将它送到51区给我研究
[33:56] But I think I should be able to add one of our key cards 我想我可以将我们当中某人的钥匙卡
[33:59] to the authorized personnel list, 加入到授权人名单中
[34:00] but I have to do that from his office. 可这项工作必须在他的办公室里完成
[34:02] So? 就是说?
[34:03] Well,he’s in his office,so you need to distract him. 我们去他的办公室 你去吸引他的注意
[34:06] Me? 我?
[34:06] How? 怎么做?
[34:07] Well,here’s what I’m thinking. 我也在考虑
[34:09] I got to say,I have never met a woman 我从没见过
[34:12] this into world of warcraft. 玩魔兽世界的女性
[34:14] It’s a silent passion of mine. 对我来说 它就好比”沉默的激情”
[34:16] As it is with all of us. 对我们来说都是
[34:18] I’m a level-75 mage,specializing 我在里面是75级的魔法师
[34:22] in engineering and jeweling. 擅长于工程和宝石
[34:25] You? 你呢?
[34:26] Oh,wow.Level 75… 噢 哇 75级…
[34:30] me,I’m only… 我…我只有…
[34:32] 50. 50级
[34:33] Well,I had the beta of the expansion pack, 我有个Beta版的外挂程序
[34:36] so I sort of had a leg up on most people. 所以我比大多数人练级都要快
[34:40] What’s your race? 你是哪个种族的?
[34:45] M-mage. 魔法师
[34:46] You know,I’m trying to increase my enchanter skills,but… 我一直想提高我的巫术水平 可是…
[34:51] I don’t know.It’s just not going very well. 不知道为什么 一直进展不是很顺利
[34:53] Oh,I disagree,bill. 哦 我不同意 Bill
[34:57] What? 什么?
[35:00] Uh,rodney– I don’t mean… ﹣啊 Rodney… ﹣我不是说…
[35:03] I’m sorry.I don’t mean to be so forward. 抱歉 我不该这么鲁莽…
[35:05] No,no,go,be forward. 没事 没事 直说吧
[35:08] Well… 好吧…
[35:09] oh,I… 噢 我…
[35:10] look,I’m not quite sure how… 我也不是很清楚…
[35:12] exactly I should put this… 实际上 我应该…
[35:15] a true mage speaks his mind. 一个真的魔法师就应该说实话
[35:17] Or her mind,in your case. 或者是她的观点 对你来说
[35:19] Wow,will you look at the time? 哇喔 看看时间
[35:21] Where does it go,huh? 几点钟开始 啊?
[35:23] What? 什么?
[35:24] Uh,we’re late. 我们迟到了
[35:25] We should… 我们应该…
[35:26] but– 不过…
[35:27] we’ll see you,bill. 再见 Bill
[35:28] Bye,bill. 再见 Bill
[35:41] Wallace Wallace.
[35:43] What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么?
[35:44] General landry wanted to talk to me about reassignment. Landry想跟我谈谈调任的事情
[35:47] Oh,right. 哦 对
[35:50] Sorry about that. 很遗憾
[35:51] Are you already going on missions without me? 你真的准备不带我出任务了?
[35:54] You should really stay off of that ankle,son. 你应该好好休息 养好脚踝 孩子
[35:57] Yeah,well,when general landry says “now,” 当Landry将军说”现在”
[35:59] he means now. 他指的就是现在
[36:00] Sorry about this,too. 对这个也很遗憾
[36:06] Can’t afford to have him telling landry he ran into us. 不能让他告诉Landry 碰到过我们
[36:35] Let’s move. 快走
[36:43] You set? 准备好了?
[36:45] Go for it. 开始吧
[36:53] What the hell? 到底是怎么回事?
[36:55] General landry to the control room immediately. Landry将军马上到控制室来
[36:58] Okay,they’re going to be able to get through my hack pretty quickly. 他们很快就会发现是我黑掉了系统
[37:00] It’s all right.I don’t need much time. 没关系 不需要多少时间
[37:03] What’s going on? 怎么了?
[37:04] I don’t know,sir. 不知道 长官
[37:05] The gate just started dialing on its own. 星门自动开始拨号
[37:06] It doesn’t do that. 不可能
[37:07] I know that,sir. 我知道 长官
[37:11] Close the iris. 关闭虹门
[37:12] I can’t,sir. 不行 长官
[37:13] Find a way,walter. 快想办法 Walter
[37:14] Colonel sheppard,stand down. Sheppard中校 停下
[37:17] That is a direct order. 这是命令
[37:20] Do you want me to try and find out where they were going,sir? 要查清楚他们去哪儿了么 长官?
[37:22] Don’t bother. 别担心
[37:24] I already know. 我已经知道了
[37:36] My turtles! 我的乌龟!
[37:39] What? 什么?
[37:40] I just bought some wee baby turtles. 我刚刚买了些小乌龟
[37:41] And no one knows to feed them. 没有人去喂它们了
[37:43] Well,turtles are pretty hardy. 没关系 乌龟很坚强的
[37:45] I’m sure they’ll be fine. 它们不会有事的
[37:47] And they make good soup. 用它们做汤很不错
[37:50] I figured I’m back for good so I might as well get a pet, 我回来之后 我想最好还是养只宠物
[37:52] and I’m allergic to cats and, 可我对猫过敏 而我工作时间太长
[37:54] well,I’m at work too long to be fair to a dog, 不能长时间跟狗在一起
[37:57] so I went with turtles. 所以决定养龟
[37:58] I’ve probably killed them. 我可能会害死它们
[38:00] Anytime now,mckay. 快点 Mckay
[38:01] Oh,trust me,I am going as fast as I can. 相信我 我已经尽力了
[38:03] Poor little buggers. 可怜的小东西
[38:08] The milky way gate just activated. 银河系这边的星门被打开了
[38:11] Did you do that? 是你干的么?
[38:13] No. 不是
[38:14] Colonel sheppard, Sheppard中校
[38:15] I’m going to assume that you’re still at the midway station, 我猜 你可能还在中途站
[38:18] waiting for dr.Mckay to rewrite his macro. 等待Mckay博士重写宏代码
[38:21] I understand what you’re doing,colonel– 我知道你准备去干什么 中校…
[38:24] hell,I’ll even call it brave– 可我不把这称之为勇敢…
[38:26] but if you don’t turn that ship around immediately 如果你不马上掉头
[38:29] and come back to the sgc, 返回星门指挥部
[38:30] I will see to it personally 那么我敢保证
[38:32] that your career in the military is– 以后你的从军生涯就将…
[38:36] that way,I won’t know what he was going to say. 这样做 我就不知道他说了些什么
[38:39] Okay. 好了
[38:40] Okay,I’ve got it. 好了 我搞定了
[38:41] All right. 好的
[38:43] Last chance to change our minds. 最后一次改变主意的机会
[38:49] All right. 好的
[38:50] Let’s do it. 开始行动
[39:03] I knew you would never come to me, 我知道你们不会来找我
[39:05] so I thought I would come to you. 所以我想我可以来找你们
[39:07] Our relationship has been… 我们的关系已经…
[39:10] strained… 非常紧张…
[39:12] but we need to put all that behind us now. 可我们现在应该抛开前嫌
[39:15] We do? 是么?
[39:17] Well,your friends have all returned home 你的朋友们已经回家了
[39:19] and you’ve been asked to leave atlantis, 你们也被要求离开Atlantis
[39:21] so the question is… 现在的问题是…
[39:23] what will you do next? 下一步你们将怎么做?
[39:24] We are helping my people rebuild this settlement. 我们会帮助我的人民重建定居点
[39:27] Yes,but the settlement seems finished. 是啊 可定居点差不多建完了
[39:29] Besides,is carpentry and clearing brush 另外 做木工和刷油漆
[39:31] really the best use of your skills? 能够最大限度发挥你的才能么?
[39:33] Get to the point. 直说吧
[39:35] Come work with me. 跟我一起干吧
[39:38] I understand your reluctance. 我明白 你们不太情愿
[39:40] In the past, 在过去
[39:40] the genii have hardly been the shining Genii一直没有在这个星系中
[39:43] beacon of hope in the galaxy. 留下闪光点
[39:44] “In the past”? “在过去”?
[39:45] We are growing stronger every day, 我们每天都在变得更强
[39:48] and we have a number of operations planned 而且我们还有很多种方案
[39:50] that could seriously cripple the wraith. 可以在很大程度上削弱幽灵
[39:52] What do you have in mind? 比如呢?
[39:55] Well,I am,of course,reluctant to go into specific details here… 我不想在这里介绍行动的细节…
[39:59] but suffice it to say the plans are dangerous 要说的是 这些方案都非常危险
[40:03] and in need of your unique abilities. 需要你们独一无二的技能
[40:05] We’re not interested. 我们不感兴趣
[40:08] Well,that’s too bad,although not entirely surprising. 太糟糕了 虽然这在意料之中
[40:13] Give it some time,ronon. 好好考虑一下吧 Ronon
[40:16] I wonder how much joy 我很想知道当一个种豆子的农民
[40:19] you’ll find as a tava bean farmer. 你会得到多大快乐
[40:22] I’m not going to start working for the genii. 我不会为Genii卖力
[40:24] We would not be working for them, 我们不会为他们工作
[40:26] merely with them. 跟他们一起工作都不行
[40:28] Forget it. 算了吧
[40:30] Since atlantis was returned to the ancestors, 既然Atlantis已经回归到古人的手里
[40:33] the genii are the most powerful Genii将会是反抗幽灵的
[40:35] and organized group of humans fighting the wraith. 最强大的人类组织
[40:38] The ancestors’ll do something. 古人不会放手不管的
[40:41] True… 是啊…
[40:42] but they neither need nor 可他们不需要 而且也没有
[40:44] have they requested our help. 请求过我们的帮助
[40:45] The genii have. 可Genii却来请求过
[40:48] I know that you are anxious to return to the fight, 我知道你很想回去战斗
[40:52] but my people are farmers. 可我的人民都是农民
[40:54] Maybe this isn’t the place for me,then. 也许这里并不适合我
[40:55] That smells great. 这个味道真好
[41:00] Hope you saved some for us. 但愿给我们也留了点
[41:01] John? John?
[41:03] It is wonderful to see you. 很高兴看到你们
[41:05] All of you. 我们也是
[41:06] And you. We missed that. 我们很想念那个
[41:08] Whatever… 不管怎样…
[41:09] that is. 就是这样
[41:10] Something’s wrong. 出什么事了
[41:15] They emit a directional energy beam 它们会释放出一道能量光束
[41:17] that disrupts the connection between nanites. 切断Nanite之间的联络
[41:19] Not what i asked. 不是我想要的
[41:22] yes,they work good. 是的 不过它们很有效
[41:24] Good. 很好
[41:25] So you need us because 你需要我们只是因为
[41:27] we know our way around the city? 我们了解那个城市?
[41:29] I need you because 我需要你是因为
[41:29] you’re part of our team. 你是我们小队的一部分
[41:31] There may be hundreds of replicators 现在Atlantis中可能已经有
[41:33] on atlantis by now. 几百个复制者了
[41:34] We’ve got a plan. 我们已经有方案了
[41:35] A good one. 一个很好的方案
[41:36] I wouldn’t ask you to come with us if I didn’t think we could do it. 如果我们不可能成功
[41:37] Also,general o’neill and richard woolsey were 我也不会到这里来请你们
[41:39] both on atlantis when the replicators attacked. 在复制者进攻的时候
[41:41] There is a chance O’Neill将军和Woolsey还在Atlantis
[41:43] they’re still alive. 他们可能还活着
[41:45] I’ll be damned if I’m going to let a bunch 我可不会眼睁睁看着一群复制者
[41:47] of replicators take our home away from us. 从我们手里夺走曾经的家园
[41:50] So… 那么…
[41:52] you with us? 你们愿意加入么?
[42:05] Okay,I think I’ve loaded up the gdo. 我已经加载了”开锁器”
[42:08] It’ll lower the shield when we dial. 我们拨通星门之后 它就会取消护盾
[42:10] Go for it. 出发吧
[42:11] All right. 好的
[42:12] Dialing atlantis. 拨号Atlantis
[42:17] And… 然后…
[42:24] What’s happening? 怎么回事?
[42:26] Activate the shield. 启动护盾
[42:28] I can’T. 不行
[42:29] That’s confirmation. 已经确认了
[42:31] Gate shield has been lowered. 星门的护盾已经被取消了
[42:33] I hope this little plan of ours works. 希望我们的方案能够奏效
[42:35] Yeah,you and me both. 是啊 我也希望
星际之门亚特兰蒂斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme