时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Elizabeth,we may have a situation. | Elizabeth 我们可能有麻烦了 |
[00:04] | Major leonard’s team. They’re late returning from m1b 129. | Leonard少校的小队 他们到现在还没有从M1B-129回来 |
[00:08] | We sent them to check out an unusual energy reading,correct? | 他们是被派去查看一个不寻常的能量指数 对吧? |
[00:11] | An anomalous spike the malp picked up on a gate scout. | MALP在进行星门侦察时探测到一个 不规则的能量峰值 |
[00:13] | The planet is uninhabited, but I thought it warranted a closer look. | 那个星球无人居住 不过我觉得值得去看看 |
[00:16] | The point is they missed a check-in, they’re now six hours overdue. | 问题是他们错过了报到时间 已经晚了6个小时了 |
[00:20] | We’ve tried contacting them by the radio, but the signal is intermittent at best. | 我们试着用无线电联络过他们 但是信号最好时也是断断续续的 |
[00:24] | Just a lot of static. | 只有大量的静电噪声 |
[00:25] | Could have something to do with the anomaly,but I’m not sure. | 可能和那个异常的能量有关 但是我不敢肯定 |
[00:27] | I want to take our team,go see what happened. | 我想带我的小队过去看看到底怎么了 |
[00:30] | Of course. Take an additional marine unit as well,and | 没问题 再带一支海军陆战队 还有 |
[00:33] | the good dr.Beckett,just in case. | 能帮上忙的Beckett医生 以防万一 |
[00:35] | All right. | 好的 |
[00:51] | Major leonard,this is sheppard. Come in. | Leonard少校 我是Sheppard 请回话 |
[00:54] | Major leonard. | Leonard少校 |
[00:57] | These things are useless. | 这些东西没用了 |
[00:58] | I’m picking up that puzzling energy reading. | 我正在检测那个诡异的能量读数 |
[01:00] | – What is it? – Did I not just use the word “puzzling”? | ﹣那是什么? ﹣我刚才不是说”诡异”吗? |
[01:03] | Charming. | 多迷人的词啊 |
[01:06] | Tracks. | 有脚印 |
[01:07] | Boot prints. | 靴子踩的 |
[01:10] | Let’s go find them. | 我们去找他们 |
[01:17] | The readings are stronger. | 读数越来越高了 |
[01:19] | Whatever it is,we’re getting warmer. | 不管那是什么 温度越来越高了 |
[01:22] | Look. | 看 |
[01:31] | Genii Genii. | |
[01:32] | He’s been dead for months. | 他死了有好几个月了 |
[01:34] | No,really? | 不会吧 真的? |
[01:35] | Okay,we know our guys didn’t do it. | 好了 大家知道不是我们的人干的 |
[01:38] | And he wasn’t fed on,so it wasn’t the wraith. | 他也没有被取食 所以也不是Wraith干的 |
[01:41] | Bullet wounds. Dozens of them. | 是枪伤 中了很多枪 |
[01:43] | Over here. | 看这里 |
[01:56] | Also shot. | 也是中枪了 |
[01:57] | This guy was stabbed. Repeatedly. | 这家伙被戳了好多下 |
[02:00] | By this guy,looks like. | 看起来是这个家伙干的 |
[02:01] | So they killed each other? | 他们是自相残杀? |
[02:04] | Aye. Quite possibly… | 嗯 很有可能… |
[02:08] | and by the looks of it,in a violent fashion. | 而且从他们的样子看来 用了很暴力的方式 |
[02:11] | Which begs the question– | 但我们还是不知道… |
[02:14] | what the hell happened to major leonard’s team? | Leonard少校的小队到底发生什么事了? |
[03:23] | I thought you said this planet was uninhabited. | 你说过这星球没人住的 |
[03:25] | According to the ancient database. | 根据古人的数据库是这样 |
[03:27] | Well,it recently became habited. | 但最近有人搬来了 |
[03:30] | Do you suppose the genii are responsible for the energy readings we’re detecting? | 你认为我们正检测的能量读数 是Genii引起的吗? |
[03:33] | Probably.It’d be just our luck we’ve stumbled on one of their nuclear testing sites. | 有可能 说不定我们只是碰巧撞进了 他们的一个核试验点 |
[03:37] | Nuclear testing site? | 核试验点? |
[03:39] | Just a small one. | 只是一个小型的 |
[03:43] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[03:47] | I saw something. | 我看到有东西 |
[03:51] | Well,what? Person? Animal? | 什么?人?还是动物? |
[03:53] | – How many syllables? – What is it? | ﹣几个音节? ﹣那是什么? |
[03:57] | Leonard! Leonard! | |
[04:03] | It’s probably nothing. | 大概我看错了 |
[04:08] | Why am I not comforted? | 为啥不安慰安慰我? |
[04:41] | All right,let’s go check it out. | 好 我们进去看看 |
[05:06] | Doc… | 医生… |
[05:12] | oh,for god’s sake. Enough with the bodies. | 噢 看在上帝份上 到处都是尸体 |
[05:14] | Head’s snapped completely around. | 他的头都被咬遍了 |
[05:18] | By him? | 被他? |
[05:21] | Quite possibly… | 很有可能… |
[05:23] | and then he shot himself. Lovely. | 然后他朝自己开枪 也许吧 |
[05:25] | Wraith bunker,but no wraith. | Wraith的地堡 但是没有Wraith |
[05:27] | It appears to have been abandoned for some time. | 看起来像是废弃了一段时间了 |
[05:30] | Genii probably stumbled onto it just like we did. | Genii可能就是像我们一样撞进来的 |
[05:34] | And then promptly killed each other. Why? | 然后迅速地自相残杀 为什么? |
[05:37] | Another hardy boys mystery. In here. | 又一个侦探男孩的探案故事在这里 (Hardy Boys:历经70多年而不衰的男生小说系列) |
[05:40] | All right. We’ll check it out. | 没错 我们会查出来的 |
[05:42] | You and ronon check out the immediate area around the cave. | 你和Ronon去查看山洞周围的区域 |
[05:45] | Keep an eye out for our friends,all right? | 对我们的朋友留个神 知道了吗? |
[05:57] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[06:04] | It appears to be organic. | 看起来像是有机体 |
[06:06] | It’s like the energy conduit aboard a wraith ship… | 就像Wraith飞船上的输能管道 |
[06:08] | and every bit as disgusting. | 每一块都让人恶心 |
[06:10] | Possibly. | 可能吧 |
[06:12] | – Rodney? – Huh.We’ve got power. | ﹣哈 找到能量中心了 |
[06:14] | What’s this,now? | 这个又是什么? |
[06:18] | Well,this is it. | 喔 就是它了 |
[06:20] | Ground zero for the energy readings. | 能量读数就源于这里 |
[06:22] | This thing’s still active? | 这东西还在运作吗? |
[06:24] | Apparently so. | 明显是的 |
[06:25] | Actively doing what,exactly? | 它在做什么?说清楚点 |
[06:27] | It’s some sort of E.M. Generator. | 它是某种电磁发生装置 |
[06:30] | It’s emitting a modulated ultra-low-frequency pulse. | 向外发射调制过的超低频脉冲 |
[06:34] | These energy conduits are acting almost like antennae. | 这些输能管道就好比天线 |
[06:38] | Is that what’s interfering with the radio communications? | 就是那个干扰了无线电通讯吗? |
[06:40] | Probably. | 极有可能 |
[06:42] | The genii must have found this place, activated it somehow, | Genii一定找到了这地方 用某种方式启动了它 |
[06:44] | and then couldn’t figure out how to turn it off, | 结果不知道怎样把它关掉 |
[06:46] | so they did what any other good soldier would do in their situation. | 所以他们做了任何训练有素的士兵 在此种状况下都会做的事 |
[06:50] | Shot the hell out of it. | 用枪把它打掉 |
[06:52] | Looks like it’s healing itself. | 它好像治愈了自己 |
[06:53] | That’s the beauty of hybrid organic design. | 那就是杂种生物的动人之处 |
[06:56] | This frequency… can it hurt us? | 这个频率…会伤害我们吗? |
[06:58] | It’s doubtful,apart from the obvious sterility issues. | 除了那些明显不育的组织的话 很难说 |
[07:01] | – Wh– what? – He’s kidding. | ﹣什…什么? ﹣他在开玩笑 |
[07:05] | You’re kidding,right? | 你在开玩笑 对吗? |
[07:07] | Colonel. | 中校 |
[07:10] | We found the team. | 找到他们小队了 |
[07:16] | Okay,so where’s major leonard? | 好了 那Leonard少校呢? |
[07:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:20] | We were unable to locate his body. | 我们找不到他的尸体 |
[07:22] | They were killed by mp5 fire,all three of them. | 他们是被MP5打死的 三个都是 |
[07:25] | Shot multiple times. | 中了很多枪 |
[07:27] | Hey. A camera. | 嘿 摄像机 |
[07:36] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[07:41] | It’s a road leading from the stargate. | 这是通向星门的那条路 |
[07:45] | Kind of wish there was a burger stand or something around here. I’m starving. | 希望那里有个地堡或这周围有别的什么 我挺渴望的 |
[07:51] | More of them. | 还有更多 |
[07:59] | Oh,god. | 噢 上帝 |
[08:01] | More bodies in here! | 这里还有更多的尸体! |
[08:04] | What is this place? | 这是什么鬼地方? |
[08:07] | Who’s that? | 谁在那儿? |
[08:11] | We’re not going to make it! | 我们撑不住了! |
[08:14] | Prometheus,this is largent! Where the hell are you? | Prometheus 我是Largent! 你到底在哪? |
[08:26] | He was calling for the prometheus. | 他竟然呼叫Prometheus |
[08:28] | That ship was destroyed last year. | 那飞船去年就被击毁了 |
[08:30] | Major leonard killed his own men? | Leonard少校杀了自己人? |
[08:33] | – Why would he do that? – I don’t know. | ﹣他为什么要那么干? ﹣我不知道 |
[08:35] | Maybe whatever caused the genii to turn on each other did the same thing to our people. | 也许就是促使Genii自相残杀的原因 同样影响了我们的人 |
[08:39] | That bloody machine back there. | 那个血腥的机器就在那 |
[08:40] | – I’ll check it out. – No. | ﹣我要去弄个明白 ﹣不 |
[08:43] | We need to head back to atlantis. | 我们得回Atlantis |
[08:45] | What? No,we can’t leave. Look,the generator is still running. | 什么?不 我们不能走 瞧 那个发生器还在运转 |
[08:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:48] | I have to at least figure out its purpose. They’re probably right.It may somehow be linked to all of this. | 我必须弄清楚它的作用 他们可能是对的 它可能和这些事都有某种联系 |
[08:52] | Well,then we’ll come back, but first thing’s first– | 好的 等我们回来 但是头等重要的事是… |
[08:54] | we have to transport our dead back to atlantis. | 得把阵亡的士兵运回Atlantis |
[08:57] | Then we’ll return with more units and search for major leonard. | 然后带更多的人来搜寻Leonard少校 |
[09:06] | Can we stop for a second? | 我们能歇会吗? |
[09:07] | No. | 不能 |
[09:08] | Look,I mean no disrespect, but this guy’s heavy, | 你看 我没什么不敬的意思 但这人好重 |
[09:11] | and ever since I was shot in the ass by an arrow, I’ve been prone to sciatica. | 自从屁股上挨了一箭后 我可能得了坐骨神经痛了 |
[09:17] | No? | 不行吗? |
[09:25] | Down. | 蹲下 |
[09:36] | What is it? | 看到什么了? |
[09:42] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[09:44] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[10:05] | Sergeant,dial the gate. | 中士 你去拨号 |
[10:19] | – Carson! – Right. | ﹣在 |
[10:21] | ******** T myit. | 我去拿急救包 |
[10:24] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[10:28] | Wraith! Wraith! | |
[10:31] | It’s not wraith! It’s automatic gunfire! | 那不是Wraith! 是自动步枪的火力! |
[10:37] | Leonard! Stand down! It’s sheppard! | Leonard!停止战斗! 我是Sheppard! |
[10:52] | How bad is it? | 有多糟糕? |
[10:53] | You’ll be fine,son. Just lie back. | 你会没事的 孩子 只要躺下 |
[10:55] | Leonard! Leonard! | |
[10:59] | He’s gone! | 他跑了! |
[11:07] | Easy.Easy.You’ll be all right. You’ll be all right,son. | 放松 放松 没事的 你会没事的 孩子 |
[11:12] | Are you all right? | 你没事吗? |
[11:14] | Yeah. I think so. | 嗯 我想是的 |
[11:29] | We are unbelievably screwed. | 这下要玩完了 |
[11:35] | It’s bad,isn’t it? | 我情况很糟 是不是? |
[11:37] | Am I going to die? | 我会死吗? |
[11:38] | Look at me. Look at me! | 看着我!看着我! |
[11:40] | Not if I have any say. | 除非我那么说才是 |
[11:41] | Teyla,keep pressure on the wound. We need to stop that bleeding. | Teyla 压住伤口 我们得止血 |
[11:44] | Right… | 好… |
[11:48] | is there any other way to dial? | 还能用别的方式拨号吗? |
[11:49] | And don’t say no if there is any possibility, | 如果有可能性的话别说不行 |
[11:52] | because I am not in the mood for your usual impossible heroics game. | 因为我现在没心情陪你玩 你那惯常的不可能式的英雄游戏 |
[11:55] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不会那么干的 |
[11:57] | Look,no. | 听我说 不会的 |
[11:59] | Even if we could somehow manually dial, there’s no power. | 即使我们能用某种方式手工拨号 也缺乏能源 |
[12:02] | Your pal,major looney tunes,knew exactly where to set the charge. | 你那伙伴 兔八哥少校 对怎么设置清楚得很 |
[12:05] | – We need to go after him. – No,we need to go back to the bunker. | ﹣我们得去追他 ﹣不 我们必须返回地堡 |
[12:07] | When we’re overdue,elizabeth will contact us through the gate. | 如果我们延误了 Elizabeth会通过星门主动和我们联系的 |
[12:09] | And she’ll probably only get static,remember? | 不过她很可能只会收到静电噪音 还记得吗? |
[12:12] | Look,as long as that generator is emitting that pulse, | 你看 只要那个发生器继续发射脉冲 |
[12:15] | we’ll have little if any chance of responding to atlantis if they radio. | 回应Atlantis无线电呼叫的可能性 就几乎没有 |
[12:17] | No,you want to get out of here? I need to shut that thing down. | 你不是想离开这儿吗? 那我就必须去把那东西关了 |
[12:22] | All right,we’ll leave the dead here. We’ll get them when we come back. | 好吧 把阵亡士兵留在这里 等我们回来的时候再搬运 |
[12:32] | I’m sorry about this,dr.Mckay. | 让你做这个真对不起 McKay博士 |
[12:35] | Hey,don’t worry about me. You just… just hang in there,okay? | 嘿 别担心我 你只要…只要挺住就行了 好吗? |
[12:42] | – Teyla,you want to hold this? – Yes,of course. | ﹣Teyla 能拿着这个吗? ﹣当然了 |
[12:46] | Doc… | 医生… |
[12:52] | they going to be okay? | 他们会好的吗? |
[12:54] | Barroso’s shoulder’s still bleeding internally, but I should be able to keep it in check. | Barroso的肩膀还在内出血 不过情况我还能控制 |
[12:57] | It’s lieutenant kagan I’m worried about. | 我担心的是Kagan中尉 |
[12:59] | He’s suffered severe penetrating abdominal trauma. | 他受了很多腹部穿透性外伤 |
[13:02] | He needs complicated surgery, blood transfusions, | 他需要复杂的外科手术以及输血 |
[13:05] | and all I have here is my medical kit. | 可是我这只有急救包 |
[13:06] | All right,you do what you can to keep him alive,okay? We’re going to get out of here soon. | 好的 你要尽力让他活着 好吗? 我们马上离开这儿 |
[13:10] | Colonel… | 中校… |
[13:11] | I’m afraid for lieutenant kagan “soon” may only be a matter of minutes. | 我恐怕Kagan中尉的”马上” 是数以分钟计的 |
[13:18] | You see right here? | 你这里还好吗? |
[13:20] | According to these readings,if I cut through that membrane, there should be several actuator coils underneath. | 根据这些读数 如果我刺穿那层膜的话 下面应该有几个激励线圈 |
[13:25] | Well,it’s wraith tech,so it’s more like actuator veins. | 唔 是Wraith的科技 所以更像是激励血管 |
[13:27] | Now,if I can isolate the primary conduit, I can follow it straight back to the core. | 现在 如果我能分离出主要管道 我就能顺着它直达核心 |
[13:32] | Glad to see you’ve got it all figured out. | 真高兴你都弄清楚了 |
[13:34] | Definitely not all. | 绝对不是全部 |
[13:35] | – Some? – Actually,very little. | ﹣一些 ﹣确切地说 非常少 |
[13:37] | Look,I can only surmise that it’s some sort of wraith experiment. | 瞧 我只能猜测这是Wraith的某种实验 |
[13:41] | I’m trying to impress upon dr.Mckay that determining how to turn the thing off | 我一直努力让Mckay博士明白 确定怎样关掉这东西远比 |
[13:44] | is more pressing than learning what it actually does. | 了解它是用来做什么的更紧迫 |
[13:47] | You don’t even know what it does? | 你还不知道它是用来干什么的? |
[13:48] | Well,I can now state for certain that it is,in fact,a generator. | 唔 我可以肯定地说 事实上 它是一个发生器 |
[13:51] | We already knew that. | 我们都已经知道了 |
[13:52] | Look,the E.M. Pulse it’s emitting is very peculiar. | 你看 它所发射的电磁脉冲非常奇特 |
[13:55] | It’s fluctuating in systematic intervals along the ultra-low frequency. | 它随着超低频产生有系统间隔的波动 |
[13:58] | – Is that what made all these people kill each other? – I hope so. | ﹣就是那个使人们自相残杀吗? ﹣我希望是的 |
[14:01] | – You hope so? – Otherwise,there are two bizarre things going on, | ﹣你希望是的? ﹣要不然 这里就有两件奇异的事要解决了 |
[14:03] | and one is more than enough for me, thank you very much. | 而一件就已经让我受够了 多谢了 |
[14:22] | Whatever it is,I don’t think it’s doing what it’s supposed to be doing. | 不管它是什么 我认为它正在做它不该做的 |
[14:25] | It doesn’t make sense to have his prey kill each other before he can feed on them. | 让猎物在被取食前就自相残杀 是没有意义的 |
[14:28] | Well,I think you’re right. I don’t think these “antennae,” | 好了 我想你是对的 我不认为我拿着的 |
[14:31] | as I have so colorfully put it, have overgrown beyond their intended lengths. | 这些有意思的”天线” 相比它们应有的长度已经过度生长了 |
[14:34] | It’s as if whoever turned it on dialed it up to 11 and just left it there. | 像是有人启动了它 拨到了11 然后就不管它了 |
[14:38] | – You don’t think– – yeah. Genii. | ﹣你不会是认为… ﹣没错 是Genii |
[14:41] | They must have discovered the place, started messing around with the machine | 他们一定是发现了这地方 在毫无头绪的情况下 |
[14:43] | without having the first clue as to what they were doing. | 在机器上耗费了大量的时间 |
[14:46] | – It explains why the place is covered in this. – And before they realized what they’d done– | ﹣解释了这地方为什么被这东西所覆盖 ﹣在意识到做了什么以前 |
[14:49] | they couldn’t figure out how to turn it off, so they shot the thing, | 他们没法关掉机器 所以朝那东西开枪 |
[14:52] | hoping they could somehow kill it, which only made it regrow more, | 希望能杀掉它 结果反而使它再生得更多 |
[14:54] | make it that much more difficult for someone with the ability to actually turn it off to actually turn it off. | 使那个具有能真正关掉它的能力的人 很难把它真正关掉 |
[14:58] | – So you can’t actually turn it off? – I never said that. | ﹣这么说你不能把它真正关掉了? ﹣我从没那么说过 |
[15:01] | What did you say? | 那你说的什么? |
[15:03] | Look,the control console is shot to hell. | 你瞧 控制台被打得稀巴烂 |
[15:06] | As I was telling teyla,I’ll have to bypass it, | 我和Teyla说过了 我得设置旁路绕过它 |
[15:08] | isolate the primary actuator conduit, and follow it back to the core. | 分离主要的激励器管道 然后顺着它回到核心 |
[15:12] | Once I cut power to that– | 一但我把能量切到那上面… |
[15:20] | – Ronon! – Ronon! | |
[15:23] | Okay,we’re going to go after him. Rodney,you stay here. Get that thing shut down. | 好 我们去追他 Rodney 你留在这 去把那东西关掉 |
[15:28] | This way. | 这边 |
[15:37] | Has colonel sheppard’s team returned? | Sheppard中校的小队返回了吗? |
[15:39] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[15:41] | They’re late. Have they dialed in the status update? | 已经迟于规定时间了 他们有没有拨入报告情况有变? |
[15:44] | We’ve received no communication from them since they left. | 自从他们出发后就没有收到过信息 |
[15:48] | Okay,try to establish a radio link, find out what’s taking them so long, | 好的 试着建立一个无线电通讯连接 看看是什么让他们耽搁了这么久 |
[15:51] | and I want a team standing by just in case they need assistance. | 我还要一个小队待命 以备他们需要支援 |
[15:54] | Right away. | 马上就办 |
[15:59] | We’re heading in the right direction. | 我们的方向是对的 |
[16:01] | Do you think he’s already beginning to feel the effects of the wraith device? | 你看他是不是已经开始 受到Wraith设备的影响了? |
[16:04] | Well,if he is,let’s hope we find him before he finds us. | 如果是的话 但愿在他找到我们之前先找到他 |
[16:12] | You wanted a scalpel? | 你要把手术刀? |
[16:13] | Yeah,I need to cut through this membrane. It’s like surgery. | 是的 我要切开这层膜 就像做外科手术一样 |
[16:16] | It’s more up your alley. Maybe you ought to do it. | 那是你的拿手好戏 也许应该你来做 |
[16:18] | I’m a little preoccupied at the moment, thank you. | 我现在还有别的事要忙 谢了 |
[16:19] | – Yeah,how is kroger? – Kagan. | ﹣好吧 Kroger怎么样了? ﹣是Kagan |
[16:21] | Kagan.Kagan.What is it with me and names? | Kagan,Kagan 我和名字又怎么了? |
[16:26] | – What the devil do you think you’re doing? – I’m fine. | ﹣你认为你在搞什么? ﹣我好好的 |
[16:28] | You most certainly are not. Off your feet,now. | 你最能肯定的应该是你还没好 现在就去躺下 |
[16:30] | Look,I’m okay,doc. We’ve got no one covering the entrance. | 瞧 我没事 医生 没人看守洞口 |
[16:34] | I’m going to take up watch outside. | 我要去盯着外面 |
[16:36] | We just stopped the bleeding. | 我刚帮你止住了血 |
[16:37] | Yeah,and if it starts again,I’ll be right outside the door,sitting down,off my feet. | 是啊 如果又流的话 我就在门口 坐下 躺倒 |
[16:42] | I’ll be able to keep better watch out there than I can in here. | 我在外面更便于守卫 |
[16:47] | You don’t go running off,you understand? The last thing I need is you bleeding to death in those woods. | 不要到处乱跑 知道吗? 我最不愿见到你在树林里出血至死 |
[16:50] | I’m not going anywhere. Just look after kagan. | 我哪也不去 只是照顾Kagan |
[16:55] | Right. | 那就好 |
[16:58] | Okay… | 好… |
[17:03] | How’s dr.Mckay doing? | McKay博士进展怎么样了? |
[17:04] | Good. | 还不错 |
[17:05] | He’ll figure it out soon,have us out of here in a jiff. Smartest man I’ve ever met. | 他马上就可以搞掂了 一瞬间就能把咱们弄走 他是我所见过的最聪明的人 |
[17:11] | Now,you’re still bleeding. | 现在 你还在出血 |
[17:14] | I need to go back in,apply additional ligatures, hopefully shut off the spigot once and for all. | 我得进去一下 再找些止血绷带来 希望能一次性把出血的血管关闭 |
[17:19] | All right? | 好吗? |
[17:20] | All right. | 好 |
[17:32] | What’s he looking at? | 他在看什么? |
[17:34] | I see nothing. | 我什么也没看见 |
[17:35] | – Ronon. – Stay back. | ﹣退后 |
[17:39] | Ronon!Cover fire! | Ronon!火力掩护! |
[17:59] | Leonard,stand down! | Leonard 停止战斗! |
[18:20] | Ronon! Stop! | Ronon!停下! |
[18:22] | Ronon! Ronon! | |
[18:25] | Sheppard Sheppard. | |
[18:29] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你跑这干什么来了? |
[18:33] | Holland? Holland? | |
[18:35] | John? John? | |
[18:38] | John? John? | |
[18:44] | Are you okay? | 你没事吗? |
[18:46] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[18:50] | He got you pretty good. | 他伤得你挺重 |
[18:52] | All right. | 没事的 |
[18:54] | Got to stop the bleeding. | 先止血 |
[19:16] | Leonard? Leonard? | |
[19:24] | We’re clear. | 安全 |
[19:42] | Leonard must have built this place before he lost it. | 这地方一定是Leonard在失去它前建的 |
[19:53] | Dressing’s a little sloppy. | 敷料有点湿了 |
[19:57] | Still bleeding pretty badly. | 出血相当严重 |
[19:59] | I’m going to change it,and then… | 我要止住它 然后… |
[20:03] | go get beckett. | 去找Beckett医生 |
[20:06] | John,what just happened out there? | 刚才在那怎么了? |
[20:11] | The look on your face. The confusion. | 你脸上的表情很迷惑 |
[20:14] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[20:16] | Somebody just popped into mind. | 突然想起了一个人 |
[20:20] | Caught me off-guard. | 让我放松了警惕 |
[20:23] | Do you think it has anything to do with the wraith generator? | 你认为那和Wraith的发生器有关吗? |
[20:26] | Hell if I know. | 鬼才知道是怎么回事 |
[20:29] | Don’t worry. I’m fine. | 别担心 我很好 |
[20:33] | No violent urges yet. | 还没有暴力倾向 |
[20:36] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[20:40] | Getting any ideas about killing me? | 有没有打算干掉我的想法? |
[20:43] | No. | 没有 |
[20:44] | That’s good to hear. | 听到这个真好 |
[20:46] | Anyway,if this is some wraith experiment gone haywire, | 不管怎样 如果是Wraith的实验出了毛病 |
[20:51] | maybe that part of your dna will make you immune to it– | 也许你那部分基因能使你对此免疫… |
[21:16] | Major? | 少校? |
[21:18] | It’s all right. It’s sheppard. | 没事的 我是Sheppard |
[21:24] | Listen… | 听着… |
[21:25] | there’s some strange wraith pulses messing with your mind. | 这里有些奇怪的Wraith脉冲 搅乱了你的脑子 |
[21:29] | We’re going to turn it off, and you’re going to be okay. | 我们正要关掉它 你就会没事了 |
[21:39] | I’ve got four super soldiers on me. Where’s that backup? | 我遇到了4个超级战士 后援呢? |
[21:42] | It’s all right,major. I’m here all alone. | 没事的 少校 这里只有我 |
[22:15] | I’m sorry. | 真惨 |
[22:19] | Got to get his tags. | 我去找他的身份牌 |
[22:24] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[22:25] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗? |
[22:27] | – What? – Engine.Like a jeep. | ﹣什么? ﹣引擎的声音 好像是辆吉普车 |
[22:31] | Not that you would know what a jeep sounds like. | 你不知道吉普车的声音像什么 |
[22:34] | I hear nothing. | 我什么也没听见 |
[22:42] | Dr.Beckett… | Beckett医生… |
[22:49] | thanks for helping me. | 谢谢你救我 |
[22:51] | I’ll have none of that,son. You hang in there. | 我已经没绷带了 孩子 你要挺住 |
[22:55] | We’ll get you back to atlantis, and patched up properly. | 我们会把你送回Atlantis 帮你把伤口好好缝上 |
[22:58] | Do you hear me,lieutenant? | 你听见了吗 中尉? |
[23:23] | no… come on. | 不要… 快醒啊 |
[23:28] | Hello,sheppard. This is atlantis.Please respond. | 喂 Sheppard 这里是Atlantis 请回答 |
[23:32] | Atlantis calling colonel sheppard. Please respond. | Atlantis呼叫Sheppard中校 请回答 |
[23:35] | How are you doing? | 怎么样了? |
[23:37] | I’ve tried dialing three separate times, | 我在不同的时间拨了三次号 |
[23:39] | I’ve tried several rfi filters to cut through the static, | 我试了好几种射频干扰过滤器 来滤掉静电噪声 |
[23:41] | but I’m still unable to establish contact. | 但是还不能建立起通讯连接 |
[23:43] | Send a U.A.V. | 发射一架UAV过去 |
[23:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:51] | How goes it,doc? | 情况怎样了 医生? |
[23:52] | You need a hand with lieutenant– | 我也许能帮忙救中尉… |
[24:00] | I did everything I could. | 我尽力了 |
[24:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[24:06] | I will be… | 我会好的… |
[24:09] | once I’m out of this bloody place. | 只要离开了这个血腥的地方 |
[24:15] | Doc? | 医生? |
[24:17] | – Aye? – Doc… | ﹣什么事? ﹣医生… |
[24:23] | dr.Beckett… | Beckett医生… |
[24:30] | so you made a mistake. You thought he was dead and he wasn’T. | 这么说你犯了个错 你认为他死了其实他没有 |
[24:32] | Better off that way than the other way around. | 这样总比反过来强 |
[24:34] | There was no mistake. That boy was most definitely dead. | 我没犯错 那孩子肯定死了 |
[24:37] | No pulse,no respiration. I tried to revive him but I couldn’T. | 没有脉搏 没有呼吸 我试着使他复苏但是我失败了 |
[24:42] | Well,it could be the effects of the generator. | 嗯 可能是那发生器的作用 |
[24:44] | I think I’ve learned a little more about this experiment the wraith have been conducting. | 我想我对Wraith进行的这个实验又了解一些了 |
[24:47] | It seems that they’re trying to improve their ability to manipulate the minds of their prey. | 看来他们想增强操控猎物思想的能力 |
[24:50] | What,make people see things that are not there? | 什么 让人看见根本不存在的东西? |
[24:53] | Exactly.They’re already pretty good at it. They just wanted to get better. | 完全正确 他们已经掌握得很好了 现在只不过是想更好 |
[24:56] | But then the genii dial up the power, send out a massive pulse, | 但是Genii调高了能量 发出了一个巨大的脉冲 |
[24:59] | which is obviously messing with people’s minds– inciting violence,pulling up traumatic images– | 明显使人们的思想变得混乱 引起暴力行为 阻止大脑看到受伤场景 |
[25:04] | – Damn. – What? | ﹣该死 ﹣什么? |
[25:07] | I’m detecting a power surge. | 我测到了一个能量高峰 |
[25:09] | I thought you said it was at full power. | 你说过了它已经是满负荷运行了 |
[25:10] | Well,that’s what we thought. | 是的 我们都曾那么认为 |
[25:12] | Could be a result of the genii destroying the control console. | 可能是Genii破坏控制台引起的后果 |
[25:15] | See,they’ve destabilized any kind of power regulation. | 瞧 他们使所有的能量调节都不稳定 |
[25:19] | – Rodney… – hmm? | ﹣唔? |
[25:21] | Have you experienced anything yet? | 你有没有任何异样的感受? |
[25:24] | No. | 没有 |
[25:26] | Everyone’s brain chemistry is different. Maybe some people are more susceptible than others. | 每个人大脑中的化学反应是不同的 也许有些人更加容易受影响 |
[25:30] | Look,I toked pot once in college. Didn’t feel a thing. | 瞧 我读大学时吸过一次大麻 什么感觉也没有 |
[25:34] | – Really? – Mm. | ﹣真的? ﹣嗯 |
[25:36] | Well,aside from itchy.And the overpowering urge to eat an entire loaf of white bread. | 如果感到发痒不算的话 还有一股无法抑制的 想吃一整条白面包的冲动 |
[25:42] | Besides,look,I’ve been working inside the generator, which is probably shielded somehow. | 还有 你瞧 我一直在发生器里面干活 也许起到了防护罩的作用 |
[25:47] | – Damn it. – What is it? | ﹣真该死 ﹣那是什么? |
[25:49] | – Power levels are increasing again. – Why? | ﹣能量水平又上升了 ﹣为什么? |
[25:51] | – Carson… – all right.I’ll leave you to it,then. | ﹣好 那我不烦你了 |
[25:57] | No. | 不对啊 |
[26:03] | – Colonel? – Shh. | ﹣中校? ﹣嘘 |
[26:07] | There is nothing outside. | 外面什么也没有 |
[26:10] | You’re telling me you don’t hear that? | 你告诉我你没听见那声音? |
[26:12] | – What? – People. | ﹣听见什么? ﹣人声 |
[26:15] | I hear nothing. | 我什么也没听见 |
[26:16] | They’re coming closer. | 他们越来越近了 |
[26:18] | John,listen to me. | John 听我说 |
[26:20] | There is no one outside. You are imagining it. | 外面什么人也没有 是你自己在幻想 |
[26:24] | John,wait! | John 等等! |
[27:26] | You’re out of your mind,you know that? | 你疯了 你知道吗? |
[27:33] | Where’s the rest of your crew? | 你其他的机组人员呢? |
[27:38] | You flew back in here alone,didn’t you? | 你一个人飞回来的 是不是? |
[27:41] | Against orders. Am I right? | 违抗命令 我说的没错吧? |
[27:43] | Command was taking too long coordinating extraction scenarios with the afghans. | 和对阿富汗人的突围计划比起来 等个命令时间太长了 |
[27:48] | I didn’t think I could wait much longer, | 我想我不能再等了 |
[27:50] | and from the looks of it,I was right. | 现在看来 我是对的 |
[27:54] | So,what was wrong with your helicopter than you had to go | 那么 你的直升机怎么了 让你不得不离开 |
[27:59] | and hide out in an old russian one? | 而躲藏在一架老式俄制直升机里? |
[28:01] | Mine was burning. | 烧毁了 |
[28:04] | Right. | 那就对了 |
[28:07] | Can’t help but notice that you’re missing yours,too. | 没法不注意到你的也没了 |
[28:10] | Small arms fire hit my tail rotor. | 被轻武器击中了尾部螺旋桨 |
[28:12] | – Lucky shot. – Great. | ﹣侥幸击中的 ﹣一点不错 |
[28:15] | Now we’re both going to die out here. | 现在我们都要死在这里了 |
[28:17] | There’s the holland I know. Always so positive. | 我了解荷兰人 他们总是信心十足 |
[28:22] | Place is crawling with taliban. | 这地方到处都是塔利班 |
[28:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:26] | There are a few here and there. | 一些人分散在各处 |
[28:30] | “A few” as in how many? | “一些”是多少? |
[28:32] | Six or so. We can take ’em. | 6个左右 我们能搞掂他们 |
[28:36] | Crazy son of a bitch. | 你这个疯子 |
[28:40] | Tell me something I don’t know. | 跟我说一些我不知道的 |
[28:43] | John? John? | |
[28:46] | John,listen to me. | John 听我说 |
[28:48] | I’m going to get you out of here,captain. Don’t worry.Then… | 我会离开这里的 上尉 别担心… |
[28:51] | you buy first round back in kandahar. | 可以打赌 我们一定能回到坎大哈 |
[29:13] | Arclight,this is roundhouse zero-six. Do you read? | Arclight 这里是Roundhouse 06 收到没有? |
[29:45] | We just lost contact with the U.A.V. E.M. | 刚刚和U.A.V.失去联系 |
[29:47] | Interference? | 干扰? |
[29:48] | I don’t think so. | 我想不是 |
[29:50] | The signal was terrible,so I had it boosted, so at least we were reading something, | 信号很差 我把它增强后 才勉强可以看到点东西 |
[29:53] | but then all of a sudden it just disappeared. | 可是突然 信号完全消失了 |
[29:55] | Could it have crashed? | 它是不是坠毁了? |
[29:57] | Well,it’s a possibility. The E.M. Field could interfere with its guidance systems. | 有可能 那一带的电磁辐射 可能会干扰它的导航系统 |
[30:03] | Or it could have been shot down. | 也有可能是被击落了 |
[30:06] | I can’t risk sending another team through the gate without knowing what’s waiting for them on the other side. | 在弄清楚那边的情况之前 我不能冒险派出另外一队人 |
[30:11] | How far away is the daedalus? | Daedalus号还有多远? |
[30:12] | Unfortunately,it’s on its way back from earth. It’ll be a day or two before it’s in range. | 它正在从地球返回的路中 要过一两天才能进入通讯范围 |
[30:16] | So we can’t rescue them until then? | 就是说在那之前 我们没法去救他们了? |
[30:21] | Arclight,this is roundhouse zero-six. Do you read? | Arclight 我是Roundhouse 06 收到没有? |
[30:29] | Hey,hey,hey. Come on. | 嘿嘿嘿 醒醒 |
[30:32] | Stay with me. | 保持清醒 |
[30:34] | I didn’t come all this way to leave you here. | 我不能把你丢在这里 |
[30:37] | Sheppard… Sheppard… | |
[30:39] | when we get out of here… | 我们离开这里之后… |
[30:41] | I’ll make sure I say something really nice at your court martial. | 在军事法庭上 我一定会替你说好话… |
[30:49] | Come visit me in leavenworth,huh? | 去Leavenworth拜访我 啊? |
[30:51] | No. | 不 |
[30:53] | It’s way too depressing. | 太消极了 |
[30:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:06] | Arclight,this is roundhouse zero-six. Do you read? | Arclight 我是Roundhouse 06 收到没有? |
[31:10] | Arclight,this is roundhouse zero-six. Do you read? | Arclight 我是Roundhouse 06 收到没有? |
[31:17] | John… John… | |
[31:18] | whatever it is you are seeing,it is not real. | 不管你看到的是什么 那都不是真的 |
[31:23] | Arclight,this is zero-six. Come in. | Arclight 我是Roundhouse 06 回话? |
[31:44] | Sergeant barroso! | Barroso军士! |
[31:47] | – What happened? – No pulse. | ﹣怎么了? ﹣没脉搏了 |
[31:49] | Tell me I’m not imagining it. | 帮忙验证一下 这不是我的想像 |
[31:51] | – Nothing. – Right.Cpr. | ﹣没有 ﹣好的 开始心肺复苏 |
[31:57] | Start compressions. | 开始压 |
[32:00] | There. | 好的 |
[32:02] | What? | 什么? |
[32:04] | Power levels are still rising. No,no,no,no,no. | 能量等级还在上升 不不不 |
[32:06] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[32:08] | Okay. That’s not right. | 好的 这不是真的 |
[32:12] | What? | 什么? |
[32:14] | Thermal levels should be dropping,not rising. | 热量应该下降 而不是上升 |
[32:16] | Okay,this is nuts. Carson! | OK 这都是假的 Carson! |
[32:18] | Carson,get in here! I need your help! | Carson 快来! 我需要帮忙! |
[32:20] | Carson! Carson! | |
[32:21] | He’s back. Thank god. | 他挺过来了 谢天谢地 |
[32:24] | Nice job. | 干得好 |
[32:25] | Carson.Didn’t you hear me? I’ve been calling you. | Carson 听到没有? 我在叫你呢 |
[32:28] | – Not now,rodney. – Well,I need your help. | ﹣现在不行 Rodney ﹣我需要你帮忙 |
[32:29] | It is physically impossible for me to isolate the conduits and monitor the laptops at the same time. | 我不能一边分离导管 一边盯着笔记本 |
[32:33] | Lieutenant kagan needs me. We nearly lost him just now. | Kagan中尉需要我 我们差点就失去他了 |
[32:35] | We were barely able to restore his heartbeat. I’m not about to abandon him. | 刚才差点就不能让他的心脏复苏 我不能放弃他 |
[32:38] | – Who’s “we”? – Sergeant barroso and I. | ﹣你刚才说”我们”是指谁? ﹣我和Barroso啊 |
[32:43] | – Carson… – what? | ﹣怎么了? |
[33:01] | Cold. | 冷了 |
[33:07] | Rigor mortis. | 僵硬了 |
[33:10] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[33:12] | He was just helping me. | 他刚刚还在帮我 |
[33:17] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:19] | We need to turn that generator off. | 我们需要把那个发生器关掉 |
[33:23] | This way. | 这边 |
[33:40] | John… John… | |
[33:43] | major leonard is dead. | Leonard少校已经死了 |
[33:47] | There is no more danger. | 没有危险了 |
[33:52] | Now,I need you to get me to dr.Beckett. | 现在 我需要你带我去见Beckett医生 |
[33:55] | I can’t walk– | 我不能走路… |
[34:20] | Ronon,don’t shoot! It’s us! | Ronon 别开枪! 是我们! |
[34:28] | Clipped him in the arm. | 打中他胳膊了 |
[34:30] | Not enough to kill him, but enough to scare him off. | 不足以杀死他 不过可以把他吓退 |
[34:31] | – John– – he’s probably calling his buddies. | ﹣他也许去叫同伙了 |
[34:33] | We’ve got to get out of here. | 我们要离开这里 |
[34:48] | Don’t worry. I’m going to take care of his friends. | 别担心 我可以应付他的同伙 |
[34:55] | follow it straight down to the core. From there,you should be able to– | 把它直接丢到核心中去 从那里 你应该可以… |
[34:59] | No… | 不… |
[35:00] | no,look,the one on the left. Carson,come on.Pay attention. | 不 听着 左边那个 Carson 集中精力 |
[35:03] | I’m trying,damn it! | 我在尽力 该死! |
[35:05] | Doc! | 医生! |
[35:08] | Doc,come in here. I need you. | 医生 快过来 我需要你 |
[35:11] | Hey,what are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[35:14] | – He needs me. – Who? | ﹣他需要我 ﹣谁? |
[35:15] | Barroso Sergeant barroso. | |
[35:17] | I already told you– barroso is dead. It’s the E.M. Generator messing with your mind. | 我已经跟你说了 Barroso死了 这是电磁发生器在你大脑中制造的幻象 |
[35:21] | Kagan’s crashed again! Get in here,doc! | Kagan的心脏又停跳了! 快来 医生! |
[35:23] | Carson,come on. I need you to concentrate. | Carson 听着 我要你集中精力 |
[35:24] | For god’s sakes,rodney! Don’t you see him? | 老天啊 Rodney!你没看见他? |
[35:26] | Barroso is dead! | Barroso已经死了! |
[35:27] | And if we don’t shut that generator down, we’re going to be dead right along with him! | 如果我们不关掉那个发生器 我们也要跟他一样死掉! |
[35:30] | He’s trying to stop you from saving kagan’s life. | 他在阻止你去拯救kagan的生命 |
[35:33] | Don’t let him. | 别让他得逞 |
[35:35] | Carson… Carson… | |
[35:37] | Oh,my god. | 噢 我的天呀! |
[35:43] | Move aside. | 让开 |
[35:46] | – We’ve got a pulse. | 有脉搏了 |
[35:47] | – Yeah,not for long,if mckay keeps pulling you away. | 是的 如果Mckay还是阻扰你 可能维持不长了 |
[35:49] | – Carson! – Come on,doc. | ﹣加油 医生 |
[35:51] | – We need to get him out of here. – All right. | ﹣我们要离开这里 ﹣好的 |
[36:04] | Easy. | 小心 |
[36:17] | As much as I’d like to stop and take a break… | 我想我们该停下来休息一下… |
[36:19] | oh,am i slowing you down? I’m sorry. | 我是不是给你拖后腿了?我很抱歉 |
[36:23] | Are we even going in the right direction? | 我们是不是走错了方向? |
[36:25] | Yeah,west. | 对的 向西 |
[36:27] | – Looks east to me. – It’s west. | ﹣对我来说很容易 ﹣是西边 |
[36:29] | Because there’s a whole mess of taliban just east of here. | 因为在我们的东边 有很多塔利班武装 |
[36:31] | You know what? | 你知道么? |
[36:32] | When we get back to kandahar, you’re buying the next two rounds. | 我可以赌上双份 我们一定能回到坎大哈 |
[36:37] | All right. Can you stand? | 好吧 你可以站起来么? |
[36:40] | Stand,sure. | 当然 |
[36:45] | Walk? We’ll see. | ﹣走路呢? ﹣试试吧 |
[36:50] | See? | 瞧? |
[36:51] | – Not so bad. – Just go,okay? | ﹣不算太坏 ﹣走吧 好么? |
[36:54] | See how the sun’s moving? That’s west. | 看到太阳下落的方向了么? 那就是西边 |
[36:56] | Whatever. | 好吧 |
[37:02] | West? | 西边? |
[37:32] | Teyla Teyla. | |
[37:36] | Come on! Shut down! | 快啊! 关掉! |
[37:42] | Oh,no. Carson! | 噢 不 Carson! |
[37:44] | We need to get out of here right now! | 我们要马上离开这里! |
[37:47] | Carson! Carson! | |
[38:02] | What the hell? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[38:05] | Why didn’t it explode? | 怎么没有爆炸? |
[38:10] | It’s happening to me,too. | 在我身上也发生了 |
[38:14] | Rodney! Rodney! | |
[38:17] | – John,no! – No! | ﹣John 不! ﹣不! |
[38:34] | Arclight,this is roundhouse zero-six. Come in. | Arclight 我是Roundhouse 06 请回话 |
[38:38] | Sheppard… Sheppard… | |
[38:40] | whatever happens,thanks for coming for me. | 不管怎样 还是感谢你来救我 |
[38:53] | Arclight,this is roundhouse zero-six. Do you read? | Arclight 我是Roundhouse 06 收到没有? |
[38:57] | Arclight,this is roundhouse zero-six. Do you read? | Arclight 我是Roundhouse 06 收到没有? |
[39:02] | I already told you how to fix it. | 我已经告诉你怎么恢复了 |
[39:05] | Cut the power. | 切断能量 |
[39:07] | Arclight,respond. We need to get the hell out of here. | Arclight 回答 我们要离开这里 |
[39:10] | The interference is coming from in there. | 干扰来自那里 |
[39:16] | Nothing there but sand. | 那边除了沙子 什么都没有 |
[39:18] | – There is an entrance to a cave. – There’s nothing there. | ﹣那里有一个洞穴的入口 ﹣那里什么都没有 |
[39:20] | John… you have to trust me. | John…你必须相信我 |
[39:23] | Now,the enemy is jamming our radio signal. | 敌人正在干扰无线电信号 |
[39:25] | You have to disconnect the power. | 你必须切断电源 |
[39:27] | I can show you how, but you have to take me in there. | 我可以教你怎么做 不过你要把我带到那里去 |
[39:33] | Take me in there,now! | 快把我带进去! |
[39:47] | Rodney,you were almost done. Why did you stop? | Rodney 你就要完成了 为什么要停下? |
[39:51] | Reach in there. The largest cord. | 抓住那根最粗的绳子 |
[39:53] | Follow it with your hand until you reach the end. | 沿着它找到绳子的末端 |
[39:59] | Do it,john. Then you can… | 快去做 John 然后你就可以… |
[40:00] | radio for help and get us out of here. | 通过无线电请求帮助 带我们离开这里 |
[40:12] | There. That’s it. | 那根 就是那根 |
[40:17] | Pull it. | 拉 |
[40:35] | Ronon… Ronon… | |
[40:37] | Sheppard? sheppard? | |
[40:40] | Hey,buddy,you want to lower your gun? | 伙计 你是不是把枪放下? |
[40:45] | – What the hell? – Yeah.I know. | ﹣到底是怎么回事? ﹣我知道 |
[40:51] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[40:58] | Beckett! Beckett! | |
[41:00] | Here. | 这里 |
[41:05] | I turned the damn thing off. It’s over. | 我把那该死的东西关掉了 都结束了 |
[41:09] | Kagan? Kagan? | |
[41:11] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[41:18] | I know you can’t dial back in,but I could at least send more personnel through to help with the wounded. | 我知道你们不能拨号回来 不过我至少可以派些人过来救治伤员 |
[41:22] | Beckett says he can handle it. Daedalus should be here by night, | Beckett说他可以应付 Daedalus号应该在天黑之前就可以到 |
[41:26] | and I think we can make it with the supplies you sent. | 用你送过来的补给 我们可以撑下去 |
[41:30] | How are rodney and teyla? | Rodney和Teyla怎样了? |
[41:32] | He shot me. | 他朝我开枪 |
[41:34] | They’re both fine,and… | 他们都没事… |
[41:37] | I think kagan’s out of the woods,too. | Kagan也挺了过来 |
[41:40] | You shot me. | 你开枪打我 |
[41:41] | And none of you are experiencing any after-effects from this wraith device? | 幽灵的那个装置 没有给你们留下什么后遗症? |
[41:44] | Well,I mean,we’re all pretty creeped out. | 我们都清醒过来了 |
[41:47] | It was the most unsettling thing I’ve ever experienced. | 这是我最糟糕的一次经历了 |
[41:49] | But… | 不过… |
[41:51] | we’re going to be fine. | 我们会好起来的 |
[41:52] | All right,well,check in in a few hours. Weir out. | 好吧 几小时后再联给 Weir通话完毕 |
[41:56] | You shot me. | 你开枪打我 |
[41:57] | Yes,rodney,I shot you,and I said I was sorry. | 是的 Rodney 我开枪打了你 我说过对不起了 |
[42:02] | – You shot me,too. – I’m sorry for shooting everyone. | ﹣你还开枪打了我 ﹣非常抱歉朝各位开枪 |
[42:06] | Just… the daedalus will be here in a little while. | Daedalus号马上就要到了 |
[42:09] | Just get some rest. | 休息一下吧 |
[42:17] | So… | 这么说… |
[42:20] | did you manage to get captain holland to safety? | 你有没有安全的救出Holland上尉? |
[42:32] | No. | 没有 |
[42:36] | Well,we survived. | 还好 我们活下来了 |
[42:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:42] | We did. | 我们活下来了 |
[42:45] | I can’t believe you shot me. | 真难以置信 你开枪打我 |
[42:50] | Get some sleep,rodney. | 睡一觉吧 Rodney |