时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We must go faster, rodney. | 我们还要快点 Rodney |
[00:03] | This is pretty much my top gear! | 这已经是我的最快速度了 |
[00:12] | We can take them. | 我们可以守在这里 解决掉他们 |
[00:14] | Negative. We don’t how many we’re up against! | 不行 我们的人数太少 |
[00:19] | Rodney, dial the damn gate. Don’t wait for us! | Rodney 马上拨通星门 不要等我们! |
[00:22] | As if the bullets whizzing past my head weren’t encouragement enough! | 子弹在头顶上乱飞 不用你催 我也知道! |
[00:28] | Okay, six, seven. | 好了 6、7 |
[00:33] | This is mckay to atlantis. We’re coming in hot. | Mckay呼叫Atlantis 我们这里有激烈交火 |
[01:03] | Good to see you again, colonel. | 很高兴又见到你了 中校 |
[01:07] | Kolya Kolya. | |
[02:20] | Anything? | 有没有什么发现? |
[02:21] | There was no sign of colonel sheppard or our attackers. | 没有任何Sheppard中校 以及袭击者的踪迹 |
[02:23] | And they covered their tracks well. | 他们还破坏了所有的跟踪痕迹 |
[02:25] | There’s a good chance he was transported off-world | 他很有可能已经被带到了其它的星球 |
[02:27] | so I’ve gathered the last gate addresses dialed. | 所以我取到了最后一次拨出的星门地址 |
[02:29] | That should be helpful. | 应该有用 |
[02:30] | But since the transmission which summoned us to the planet | 不过既然诱使我们 前往那个星球的信号 |
[02:33] | was sent using a code we gave to the genii | 是用某个我们送给Genii的身份码发出的 |
[02:36] | that will be our starting point | 我们可以从这点开始着手调查 |
[02:37] | Are you going to ask the genii if they took sheppard? | 你准备怎么做? 问Genii看他们是不是抓走了Sheppard? |
[02:41] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[02:45] | So is this– | 那么说这个… |
[02:46] | yes, it is. | 是的 |
[02:47] | Incoming wormhole. | 有虫洞连入 |
[02:49] | We’re receiving the new identification code. | 收到新的身份识别码 |
[02:51] | Security teams, stand by. | 守卫分队 准备好 |
[02:53] | Lower the shield. | 放下护盾 |
[03:00] | Welcome, ladon. | 欢迎 Ladon |
[03:02] | – I came as soon as I– – what’ve you done with sheppard? | ﹣我一接到消息马上就来了… ﹣你对Sheppard都做了些什么? |
[03:04] | Ronon… Ronon… | |
[03:05] | he is here as our guest. | 他是我们的客人 |
[03:12] | How can I help? | 有什么需要我帮忙的? |
[03:15] | Kolya! Kolya! | |
[03:18] | I didn’t kill you last time, remember? | 上次我没有杀你 还记得么? |
[03:24] | You promised me points for that. | 你向我保证过 |
[03:26] | Kolya! Kolya! | |
[03:29] | Dammit. | 该死 |
[03:30] | I should have killed him. | 上次真该杀了他 |
[03:31] | You’re wasting your breath. | 你完全是在浪费力气 |
[03:37] | Didn’t know I had company down here. | 不知道在这里还有同伴呢 |
[03:39] | There is no escape. | 没办法逃出去的 |
[03:41] | Yeah, well | 是啊 |
[03:43] | prisons are like that. | 监狱就是这样 |
[03:45] | Never stopped me before. | 以前也没有关住过我 |
[03:49] | How long have you been down here? | 你在那里呆了多久了? |
[03:51] | Many years. | 很多年了 |
[03:54] | How many is many? Five? Ten? | 到底是多少年?五年?十年? |
[03:56] | It no longer matters. | 这已经不重要了 |
[03:58] | That many, huh? | 那就是很多年了? |
[04:01] | What did you do to get here? | 你是怎么进来的? |
[04:04] | I merely allowed myself | 我只想让自己 |
[04:07] | to be captured alive. | 被活捉 |
[04:10] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[04:15] | Look, I’ve got people looking for me. | 听着 有很多人正在找我 |
[04:16] | When they find me, maybe we can both– | 等他们找到我时 我们就都可以… |
[04:32] | Move | 走 |
[04:33] | Where are we moving to? | 我们要去哪里? |
[04:37] | I kind of like it here. | 我有点喜欢这里了 |
[04:43] | Commander kolya insists. | Kolya指挥官的命令 |
[04:45] | Oh, he insists? | 噢 他的命令? |
[04:47] | why didn’t you just say so? | 你干嘛不直说? |
[04:58] | Pick him up. | 把他带走 |
[05:15] | I’m sorry this is necessary | 很抱歉 这是必要的措施 |
[05:17] | but under the circumstances, I’m sure you understand | 在目前的形势下 希望你可以理解 |
[05:19] | I came here as a friend, dr. Weir. I hope to leave as one. | 我是以朋友的名义来到这里的 希望离开的时候也是这样 |
[05:22] | We appreciate your concern for colonel sheppard. | 非常感谢你对Sheppard中校的关心 |
[05:24] | Despite the fact that it was your incompetence that led to his capture. | 尽管他的被抓 完全是因为你那不周全的情报 |
[05:27] | Rodney Rodney | |
[05:28] | I’m sorry, but there is no disputing the fact | 抱歉 不过事实不容争辩 |
[05:30] | that it was a code we provided the genii | 的确是一个我们提供给Genii的身份码 |
[05:32] | that was used to lure us to that planet where we were ambushed. | 诱使我们去了那个星球 然后就遭到了伏击 |
[05:35] | Dr. Mckay is quite correct. | Mckay博士说得很对 |
[05:37] | You entrusted us with codes, and I allowed them to be stolen from us. | 你们相信我们 把身份码交给我们 可我们却不小心让别人偷去了 |
[05:41] | How and by whom is an ongoing investigation, | 被谁偷的以及怎么偷的目前还在调查 |
[05:42] | but I must assume it was someone close to me. | 不过很有可能就是我身边的人 |
[05:45] | Or this is part of your plans. | 或者这就是你们计划的一部分 |
[05:47] | Excuse me? | 抱歉? |
[05:49] | It would not be the first time. | 这已经不是第一次了 |
[05:51] | I say this rhetorically | 我想问一句 |
[05:53] | since I should think it is obvious | 很明白的道理 |
[05:55] | but if I were involved in this in any way | 如果我牵涉其中 |
[05:57] | or if my intentions were anything less than honorable | 或者我有这方面的企图 |
[06:01] | would I have come to atlantis? | 那我为什么要来Atlantis? |
[06:03] | With you, who knows? | 你?谁知道呢! |
[06:05] | All I know is my friend has been kidnapped and you had something to do with it. | 我所知道的就是我的朋友被抓走了 而你肯定跟此事有关 |
[06:08] | Which is why I have walked away from significant responsibilities | 这也就是为什么我放下领导的担子 |
[06:11] | as leader of my people to come here and offer our help. | 丢下我的人民到这里来帮助你们 |
[06:15] | Now, you can either let me do that | 现在 你们可以让我帮忙 |
[06:17] | or you can continue to berate me for my mistake | 也可以继续指责我的过失 |
[06:19] | The choice is yours | 你们自己决定吧 |
[06:20] | – Oh, we have more choices than that. – Ronon! | ﹣我们还有其它选择 |
[06:23] | I see no reason to stay here if this is how I am to be treated. | 如果这样对待我 我觉得自己没有留在这里的必要了 |
[06:26] | Trust me, you’re not goin’ anywhere. | 相信我 你哪里也去不了 |
[06:28] | Ronon, I understand how you feel. | Ronon 我明白你的感受 |
[06:31] | Believe me, I do. | 相信我 我也一样 |
[06:32] | But we’re going to deal with this my way. | 可我要用自己的方式来解决这个问题 |
[06:36] | Let’s continue this in my office… | 去我的办公室继续谈吧… |
[06:41] | privately. | 私下里 |
[06:58] | It’s been some time. | 有些日子不见了 |
[07:00] | You must have really missed me to go through all this trouble. | 费了这么大的周折 看来你一定很想念我 |
[07:04] | Nice harpoon, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你的鱼叉真漂亮 |
[07:06] | To capture an extraordinary soldier takes extraordinary measures. | 要抓住一名非凡的士兵 就必须采取非凡的手段 |
[07:09] | I’ll take that as a compliment. | 你这是在恭维我吧 |
[07:11] | As you should, colonel | 你说对了 Colonel |
[07:13] | just as you should understand this is not personal. | 你也应该明白这不是 个人之间的恩怨 |
[07:16] | As soon as my goal is achieved, you’ll be returned to atlantis. | 只要我的目的达成 你马上就会被送回Atlantis |
[07:19] | That simple, huh? | 这么简单 啊? |
[07:21] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[07:24] | It’s not a question of what I want. | 这不是我想要什么的问题 |
[07:27] | It’s a question of who. | 而是谁想要的问题 |
[07:29] | I entrusted the idc codes you provided to two men in my government– | 我将你们提供的身份识别码 交给了政府中的两个亲信… |
[07:33] | my second minister, in the event of my death | 副首相 我死后的接班人 |
[07:35] | and my personal assistant, cassel massan. | 以及我的个人助理 Cassel Massan |
[07:37] | I trust both of these men implicitly– | 我非常相信这两个人… |
[07:40] | Or rather, I did. | 或者说 曾经是 |
[07:43] | – Are both men now accounted for? – Yes. | ﹣就是说这两个人要为此事负责? ﹣是的 |
[07:45] | In fact, they’re in custody. | 实际上 他们已经被关起来了 |
[07:46] | They’re being questioned as we speak. | 这会儿正在接受审问 |
[07:48] | Really? | 真的? |
[07:50] | Don’t underestimate the importance of this alliance | 不要低估我们之间这个同盟 |
[07:52] | between our two peoples to the genii, dr. Weir. | 对Genii的重要性 Weir博士 |
[07:56] | In fact, when I heard the news, my first concern was– | 事实上 当听到消息时 我的第一反应就是… |
[07:58] | we have an unscheduled off-world activation! | 计划外星门连接! |
[08:03] | Identification code? | 身份识别码? |
[08:04] | None, but we’re receiving an analog video signal. | 没有 不过接收到模拟视频信号 |
[08:07] | Bring it up. | 放出来 |
[08:09] | Dr. Weir, if you’re receiving this, please respond. | Weir博士 如果你收到 请回话 |
[08:14] | Who the hell is he? | 他到底是谁? |
[08:16] | Aucustus Kolya Aucustus kolya. | |
[08:17] | A genii military leader who once tried to seize atlantis. | Genii的军方首领 曾想夺取Atlantis |
[08:21] | Ladon was a member of his strike team. | Ladon以前曾是他突击队中的一员 |
[08:24] | I do know you are there, doctor. | 我知道你在那里 博士 |
[08:26] | The existence of atlantis is no secret among the genii. | 对Genii人来说 Atlantis的存在 已经不是什么秘密了 |
[08:31] | It would be pointless not to answer. | 回避是没有意义的 |
[08:33] | Open a channel. | 打开通话频道 |
[08:37] | This is dr. Weir. | 我是Weir博士 |
[08:39] | Oh, good. | 噢 很好 |
[08:41] | I wanted to be certain you were there to see this. | 我想你一定很想看看这个 |
[08:46] | What have you done to him? | 你对他做了什么? |
[08:47] | Nothing whatsoever, dr. Mckay. | 没有什么 Mckay博士 |
[08:49] | Okay, let me rephrase that. What are you planning to do? | 好吧 再问一句 你想干什么? |
[08:51] | It’s quite simple. | 很简单 |
[08:53] | I’d like to make a trade. | 我想做个交易 |
[08:54] | Before we continue this conversation another second | 在我们继续进行谈话之前 |
[08:56] | I want to speak with sheppard. | 我想跟Sheppard说话 |
[08:58] | Be my guest. | 我就猜到了 |
[09:00] | We’ll rephrase that, too. | 我们也有这个要求 |
[09:01] | We would like him to be able to speak to us. | 让他跟我们说话 |
[09:05] | Very well. | 很好 |
[09:10] | On my command authority | 我以指挥官的名义下令 |
[09:11] | whatever he asks, don’t do it, even– | 不管他有什么要求 千万不要答应 即便是… |
[09:15] | Well, as you can see, he’s his usual charming self. | 正如你们所看到的 他还是跟往常一样那么有魅力 |
[09:18] | Explain your terms, kolya. | 说说你的条件 Kolya |
[09:22] | I have heard the familiar voices of yourself and dr. Mckay, | 我听到了你和Mckay博士那熟悉的声音 |
[09:26] | but there is one person I know is there who has yet to speak | 可我知道你们身边还有一个人没有作声 |
[09:30] | Ladon radim is with you, is he not? | Ladon Radim在你们那里 是不是? |
[09:34] | Why would ladon be here? | Ladon干嘛要来这里? |
[09:36] | To preserve his alliance with you, doctor. | 跟你们保持同盟 博士 |
[09:39] | So that the genii might remain in the favor of atlantis. | 这样Genii就可以继续被Atlantis所利用 |
[09:42] | My sources have already confirmed this | 我的线人已经证实这一点了 |
[09:44] | so there is no point in denying the fact. | 所以抵赖是没有意义的 |
[09:46] | Turn him over to me | 把他交给我 |
[09:47] | and colonel sheppard will be released immediately. | Sheppard中校立刻就会被释放 |
[09:57] | I’ll need time to consider your offer. | 我需要时间来考虑你的条件 |
[10:00] | Allow me to help expedite your decision. | 那我来帮你做出决定吧 |
[10:10] | Oh, my god. | 噢 天哪 |
[10:11] | Sheppard could have left you rot down in that hole when we last met, kolya. | 上次我们见面的时候 Sheppard本可以让你烂在那个洞里的 Kolya |
[10:14] | He does not deserve this. | 你不能这样对他 |
[10:15] | Let’s be clear, dr. Mckay. | 我想说清楚 Mckay博士 |
[10:18] | No one does. | 没人希望看到 事情进行到这一步 |
[10:19] | Don’t do this. | 别这么干 |
[10:22] | Don’t do it. | 不要这样干 |
[10:23] | The choice is yours, dr. Weir. | 决定权在你手中Weir |
[10:25] | Do we have an arrangement? | 同不同意我的条件? |
[10:33] | Very well. | 很好 |
[10:44] | Stop! | 住手! |
[10:46] | Stop! | 住手! |
[10:48] | Enough! | 够了! |
[11:02] | You just crossed a line, kolya. | 你已经超越底线了 Kolya |
[11:04] | We found a minimum of three hours between feeding sessions | 我们发现在幽灵连续取食之间 |
[11:08] | is crucial to ensure the body has | 人体至少需要三个小时 |
[11:10] | sufficient time to recover from the trauma. | 来修复损伤 |
[11:13] | That’s the time you have to decide. | 这就是留给你做决定的时间 |
[11:16] | Three hours. | 三个小时 |
[11:27] | They called you Sheppard. | 他们叫你Sheppard |
[11:29] | Yeah… That’s my name. | 是啊…那是我的名字 |
[11:34] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[11:37] | You are in pain? | 你很疼么? |
[11:41] | Well, I just got fed on by a wraith, what do you think? | 我刚才被幽灵取食 你觉得呢? |
[11:44] | I would not know. | 不知道 |
[11:45] | Hopefully, you’ll never have to find out. | 但愿你不会体验到这种痛苦 |
[11:52] | I didn’t think anything could hurt that much. | 实在是想不出比这更疼的了 |
[11:55] | You’re still alive. | 你还活着 |
[11:57] | Yeah, well… | 是… |
[12:00] | I don’t know how many years the darn thing took off my life | 不知道那个该死的家伙 从我身上吸取了多少年的生命 |
[12:05] | but I’ll tell you this | 可我想告诉你 |
[12:06] | if kolya’s men hadn’t pulled that damn thing off | 如果Kolya的人 没有把那个该死的东西拉开 |
[12:10] | I’d be dust in a flak jacket. | 我早就化归为尘土了 |
[12:12] | Do you blame the wraith | 你是在谴责幽灵 |
[12:15] | or the master? | 还是下命令的人? |
[12:17] | I’m gonna go with both. | 两个都是 |
[12:20] | There is a difference. | 有区别的 |
[12:23] | The wraith must feed in order to live. | 幽灵必须通过取食来维持生命 |
[12:27] | For a wraith, hunger burns like a fire. | 对幽灵来说 饥饿就像是团烈火在体内燃烧 |
[12:34] | Tell me, sheppard, | 告诉我 Sheppard |
[12:37] | if you found yourself burning alive, | 如果你发现自己要被活活烧死 |
[12:41] | would you settle for just one drop of water? | 你会仅仅因为一滴水就满足 |
[12:46] | Or would you take more… | 还是需要更多… |
[12:51] | when did you hear them call me sheppard? | 你是在什么时候 听到他们叫我Sheppard的? |
[12:56] | Just before I started to feed. | 就在我开始取食之前 |
[13:06] | Of course, you would see him only as the monster | 当然 对你来说 他可能只是一个 |
[13:08] | who tried to take your city from you. | 试图夺取你们城市的恶棍 |
[13:10] | Kolya also killed several of our people. | Kolya还杀死了好多我们的人 |
[13:13] | He would have killed dr. Weir as well. | 他还想杀死Weir博士 |
[13:16] | I won’t make excuses for his actions or mine during the failed atlantis mission | 我并不是想为上次失败的任务中 他以及我自己的行为开脱 |
[13:20] | We were soldiers under cowan’s orders | 我们都只是听从Cowan命令的士兵 |
[13:22] | But that failure shattered kolya’s stature among the genii | 不过那次失败让Kolya 在Genii中的形象受到了影响 |
[13:26] | and forced him from cowan’s inner circle | 他不得不退出了Cowan的核心集团 |
[13:29] | You managed to stay. | 而你却试图留了下来 |
[13:31] | Cowan had no choice but to keep me. | Cowan别无选择 只有留下我 |
[13:32] | I was his chief scientist. | 我是首席科学家 |
[13:34] | And you just left kolya out in the cold. | 你就这样把Kolya冷在外面? |
[13:36] | That was his choice | 那是他自己的选择 |
[13:37] | not mine | 不是我的 |
[13:39] | I will admit, in what little contact we had before kolya went underground, | 我同意 在Kolya下台之前 我跟他的接触之中 |
[13:43] | he spoke of overthrowing cowan’s corrupt regime | 他说过了要推翻Cowan腐败的政权 |
[13:46] | I was admittedly torn. | 我当时非常生气 |
[13:48] | Out of loyalty to cowan? | 不是因为忠心于Cowan吧? |
[13:50] | Out of the belief that neither man had what it took to lead the genii into the future. | 因为我相信这两个人都没有能力 引领Genii人民走向未来 |
[13:54] | So instead, you– having what it took– | 所以 你就决定 |
[13:57] | overthrew cowan yourself | 自己了推翻Cowan |
[13:58] | Kolya believes I’ve taken his rightful place as leader of our people. | Kolya认为我来做人民的领导人 是坐对了位置 |
[14:02] | No wonder he’s pissed. | 毫无疑问 当时他肯定是喝醉了 |
[14:04] | Well, obviously, he has men loyal to him in your inner circle | 很明显 在你的核心集团中 还有人对他非常忠心 |
[14:08] | hence the codes | 从识别码这件事就可以看出来 |
[14:10] | Those traitors will be found. | 这些叛徒会被找出来的 |
[14:11] | Sounds like you’re the traitor to me. | 对我来说 你听上去就像是一个叛徒 |
[14:14] | Must he be here? | 他非要在这里么? |
[14:16] | The more I hear | 我听得越多 |
[14:17] | the more I’m glad he is. | 就越认为他应该在这里 |
[14:21] | I could have told you anything. I chose to tell you the truth. | 我跟你说的都是实话 |
[14:25] | If you trade my life for sheppard | 如果你用我去交换Sheppard |
[14:27] | you’ll not only be yielding to blackmail | 那不仅仅意味着你向勒索者屈服 |
[14:29] | but you’ll be planting the seeds of civil war | 同时还种下了内战的种子 |
[14:31] | So what? | 那又怎么样? |
[14:33] | I say we turn him over, let ’em fight it out. | 我说就把他交出去 然后让他们自己打 |
[14:35] | We can’t do that. | 不能这么做 |
[14:35] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[14:36] | Because… | 因为… |
[14:40] | can we? | 可以么? |
[14:41] | Colonel sheppard has already ordered us not to. | Sheppard中校已经下令 叫我们不要这么做 |
[14:46] | At this point, it’s not his decision. | 事情到了这一步 已经不由他说了算了 |
[14:49] | There’s still time for us to find him | 我们还有时间可以找到他 |
[14:51] | and launch a rescue operation. Has there been any progress? | 然后展开救援行动 有没有什么进展? |
[14:54] | We have a list of planets where recent genii activity has been documented | 我们掌握了几个星球 已经证实Genii最近在上面有活动 |
[14:58] | but we’d have a much higher margin of success if ladon | 可如果Ladon可以提供一些 Genii的安全藏身处或者避难所的地址 |
[15:01] | would be willing to point out firm locations of genii safe houses and shelters | 那么搜索的空间就会大大缩小 |
[15:04] | maybe even hidden wraith-infested torture chambers | 如果直接提供养有幽灵的审讯室 当然就更好了 |
[15:16] | Your anger will only weaken you. | 愤怒并不能让你保持清醒的头脑 |
[15:19] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[15:23] | You realize he is torturing both of us. | 你应该意识到他们在同时折磨我们两个人 |
[15:26] | Oh, yeah? | 噢 是么? |
[15:27] | What’d he do to you? | 他对你做什么了? |
[15:27] | He stopped me. | 他让我中途停了下来 |
[15:29] | Really? | 真的么? |
[15:30] | And how is that torture? | 这也叫折磨? |
[15:32] | Sheppard? Have you ever known starvation, sheppard? | 你知道濒临饿死是什么感受么 |
[15:36] | The few years I took from you are barely enough to keep me alive. | 从你身上吸取的几年生命 并不足以维持我的生命 |
[15:41] | The strength I gained from you is already fading. | 刚刚获取的一点气力已经开始消退了 |
[15:44] | I don’t really give a damn. | 对此我毫不在乎 |
[15:45] | You pace in your cell | 你在诅咒着 |
[15:48] | cursing that I took years from you… | 我从你身上吸取了几年生命… |
[15:50] | I stand here cursing that I was not allowed them all. | 可我要诅咒的是 他们没有让我一次吸完 |
[15:55] | Each in our own way | 每次让我们中途停下来 |
[15:58] | we suffer | 都会让我们痛不欲生 |
[16:00] | This might come as a surprise to you | 这对你来说可能很奇怪 |
[16:03] | but I’m not really in the mood for conversation | 可我现在真的没有谈话的心情 |
[16:05] | So why don’t you just do me a favor | 所以你干嘛不帮我一个忙 |
[16:07] | and shut the hell up! | 该死的给我闭嘴! |
[16:12] | These are your last hours, sheppard. | 你只有几个小时的生命了 Sheppard |
[16:15] | If you wish to spend them in silence… | 如果你想在平静中度过… |
[16:19] | then so be it. | 那就成全你 |
[16:21] | No. | 不 |
[16:23] | I’m getting out of here. | 我会离开这里的 |
[16:25] | I’ve got a life to go back to and I’m damn well going back to it. | 我要回去继续过我的生活 而且一定会回去的 |
[16:29] | You’re sure of that. | 你肯定? |
[16:31] | Yeah | 当然 |
[16:32] | I’ve got friends. | 我有很多朋友 |
[16:35] | And they’re going to come for me. | 他们会来救我的 |
[16:37] | I hope you continue to believe that… | 希望你可以继续保持这个念头… |
[16:41] | the next time I feed. | 直到下次我取食你的时候 |
[16:48] | Elizabeth, I’m just saying, if you decide in favor of trading for colonel sheppard | Elizabeth 我想说的是 如果你决定交换Sheppard中校 |
[16:51] | it would be best if you did so before the next feeding. | 那最好在下一次取食之前作出决定 |
[16:54] | I honestly don’t know how many sessions a man can take | 老实说我不知道一个人 可以经受多少次取食 |
[16:57] | even someone as strong as colonel sheppard | 即便是像Sheppard中校这么强壮的人 |
[16:59] | Is it possible he can recover from this? | 他有没有可能恢复过来? |
[17:02] | We still know so little about the feeding process. | 我们对取食的过程知之甚少 |
[17:05] | All I can tell you is that each time he’s fed upon | 所有可以告诉你的就是 每经受一次取食 |
[17:07] | his chances of survival diminish severely. | 他生存下去的机会就会大大降低 |
[17:11] | Dr. Weir! | Weir博士! |
[17:13] | We’ve got a match! | 找到了匹配地点! |
[17:14] | We went through the database. | 我们查阅了数据库 |
[17:16] | Between our list and ladon’s, there’s only one potential location that makes any sense. | 根据我们掌握的几个地点以及Ladon 提供的情报 只有一个地方符合 |
[17:19] | Go. | 动身吧 |
[17:26] | All right, people, let’s do this one by the numbers. | 好了 听好 把这当作一次常规任务 |
[17:29] | We get in, we get our man, we get out. | 我们冲进去 救出我们的人然后撤出来 |
[17:31] | Stay sharp and stay alive. | 速度要快 要让他活着 |
[17:34] | What are you on about? | 你在说什么? |
[17:36] | Oh, just things that sheppard would say, so I thought I would… | Sheppard平常就是这样说的 所以我想我可以… |
[17:39] | well said, rodney. | 说得好 Rodney |
[17:40] | Just stay behind me. | 跟在我后面 |
[17:43] | Right. | 好的 |
[17:47] | Just bring him back. | 把他带回来 |
[17:56] | I thought you said this wasn’t personal. | 你不是说过 这不是个人间的恩怨么 |
[17:58] | The truth is, I would’ve settled for dr. Mckay. | 事实上 我本来可以成全Mckay的 |
[18:00] | But I don’t imagine I would enjoy his constant wailing. | 可我想自己可能无法忍受 他的哀号 |
[18:03] | They’re never going to make the trade, kolya. Why don’t you just finish this? | 他们不会同你交易的 Kolya 干嘛不就此打住算了? |
[18:07] | I think you underestimate the sympathetic nature of dr. Weir. | 我想你可能是低估了 Weir博士的同情心了 |
[18:11] | Then you underestimate elizabeth. | 那你就低估了Elizabeth |
[18:14] | You’d prefer I stormed atlantis and take ladon by force? | 你认为我应该用武力席卷Atlantis 然后强行带出Ladon? |
[18:20] | You’ve got… | 你凭什么… |
[18:23] | half a dozen men and a starving wraith? | 六七个人 以及一个快要饿死的幽灵? |
[18:25] | Yeah, you go right ahead. | 好啊 你去吧 |
[18:27] | One way or the other, ladon is mine. | 不管怎么说 我一定要抓到Ladon |
[18:29] | Protecting him is a waste of my time and your life. | 保护他是在浪费我的时间 同时也是在浪费你的生命 |
[18:32] | What’d he do to you? | 他怎么对你了? |
[18:36] | I was the one planning to overthrow cowen. | 本来是我准备推翻Cowen的 |
[18:40] | Ladon disclosed those plans, forcing me underground | Ladon揭露了这个计划 让我被迫转入地下 |
[18:43] | then staged a coup of his own | 接着他自己上演了这个计划 |
[18:45] | He took what was rightfully mine | 他现在的位置本来是我的 |
[18:50] | Bring in the wraith. | 把幽灵带过来 |
[19:37] | Just the caretaker | 只是看守而已 |
[19:54] | Rodney! rodney! | |
[19:55] | I thought I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I just– | 我看到有个东西从眼角晃过 我只是… |
[19:58] | you know, I reacted. | 作出了反应 |
[19:59] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[20:00] | A…mouse. | 一只…老鼠 |
[20:03] | Really big one, though. | 很大的一只老鼠 |
[20:04] | More of a rat, really. Possibly rabid. | 对老鼠来说可能是太大了 也许是兔子 |
[20:05] | This isn’t the place, is it? | 不是这里 是不是? |
[20:07] | I do not believe so. | 我觉得不是 |
[20:08] | No. | 不是 |
[20:10] | Sheppard wasn’t here. | Sheppard不在这里 |
[20:11] | And we’ve just wasted two and a half hours. | 我们刚刚浪费了两个半小时 |
[20:13] | Move out! | 快出去! |
[20:15] | And a mouse. | 还有一只老鼠 |
[20:17] | Your intel was wrong. | 你的情报是错的 |
[20:21] | Well, then the only way for me to help | 既然如此 我唯一可以帮忙的办法 |
[20:22] | is to return to my home world and mobilize the resources of my military. | 就是回到我的星球 然后把军队调动起来 |
[20:25] | You can contact them from here. | 你可以在这里跟他们联系 |
[20:27] | Do you think I don’t know the real reason you’re keeping me here? | 你认为我不知道 你把我留在这里的真正原因么? |
[20:30] | You’re a head of state | 你是一个国家的领袖 |
[20:32] | It was john sheppard’s last order that we do not submit to kolya’s demands | John Sheppard最后的命令是 我们不能满足Kolya的要求 |
[20:35] | It is my own country’s policy to never yield to terrorists. | 而且我的国家的政策是 不能向恐怖分子妥协 |
[20:38] | Those are the reasons you are still here, mr. Radim. | 这就是你还在这里的原因 Radim先生 |
[20:41] | Because believe me, if it was simply my choice– | 相信我 如果只是我的选择那么简单… |
[20:44] | – I understand. – Good. | ﹣明白了 ﹣很好 |
[20:45] | Now we don’t have much time. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[20:47] | I want you to look over our list of planets again | 我要你再看一遍我们列举的几个星球 |
[20:49] | – see if there’s anything– – unscheduled off-world activation! | ﹣看是否有… ﹣计划外星门活动! |
[20:56] | Looks to be another video feed. | 又一个视频信号 |
[20:58] | Patch it through and open a channel. | 放出来 打开通话频道 |
[21:03] | Dr. Weir | Weir博士 |
[21:04] | as promised | 正如我所承诺的 |
[21:07] | Where’s sheppard? | Sheppard在哪里? |
[21:08] | I’m pleased to see you’re wasting no time. | 很高兴看到你没有浪费时间 |
[21:10] | So neither will I. | 那么我也不浪费时间了 |
[21:28] | Will you turn ladon radim over to me in exchange for colonel sheppard? | 你愿不愿意把Ladon Radim交给我 用来交换Sheppard中校? |
[21:34] | Dr. Weir? | Weir博士? |
[21:35] | No. | 不 |
[21:38] | I can only conclude you doubt my sincerity. | 那我只能认为 你是在怀疑我说话的真实性了 |
[22:00] | Enough | 够了 |
[22:14] | Three hours. | 三个小时 |
[22:38] | Where are your friends? | 你的朋友们呢? |
[22:40] | They’ll be here. | 他们会来的 |
[22:41] | You still believe that. | 你还在相信这一点 |
[22:44] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[22:46] | They just need more time. | 他们只是需要更多的时间 |
[22:48] | No one has ever left this place alive. | 没有人从这里活着出去过 |
[22:51] | Well, I’m going to. | 好吧 我会的 |
[22:54] | Kolya will kill you before your friends can reach the cells. | 在你的朋友们有机会靠近牢房之前 Kolya就会杀了你 |
[23:01] | How well do you know the layout of this place? | 你对这个地方了解多少? |
[23:04] | Well enough to know what they would be up against. | 非常了解 我知道他们将要面对的是什么 |
[23:17] | What about us? | 那对我们来说呢? |
[23:19] | Do you know enough about this place to get us out? | 你知不知道怎样才能让我们两个出去? |
[23:24] | You and me… | 你和我… |
[23:26] | are they going to let you go after I’m dead? | 我死后他们会让你走么? |
[23:29] | No. | 不会 |
[23:30] | Then what do you got to lose? | 那你会失去什么呢? |
[23:33] | My life. | 我的生命 |
[23:34] | Oh, yeah, you’ve got a great one down here. | 是啊 你在这里过得很不错啊 |
[23:38] | Listen | 听着 |
[23:40] | it makes sense. | 好好想想 |
[23:43] | We have a common goal | 我们有一个共同的目的 |
[23:47] | As I said before… | 我之前已经说过了… |
[23:50] | there is no escape. | 不可能逃出去的 |
[24:02] | Move | 走 |
[24:25] | He still has years ahead of him, dr. Weir. | 他还有几年生命 Weir博士 |
[24:28] | My offer stands. | 协议依然有效 |
[24:30] | So does my answer. | 我的回答还是一样 |
[24:32] | Then you’re effectively ending his life. | 那你就是要结束他的生命了 |
[24:36] | I’m not going to go there. | 我不想事情进行到这一步 |
[24:39] | Is ladon there? | Ladon在么? |
[24:42] | I am. | 在 |
[24:43] | I can’t help but wonder what you’ve told them | 我很想知道你跟他们说了些什么 |
[24:45] | so they choose you over one of their own. | 以至于他们决定保全你 而不是他们当中的一员 |
[24:47] | That I betrayed you. | 我跟他们说我背叛了你 |
[24:48] | That I took for myself what you believed to be yours. | 还有我现在的一切本该是你的 |
[24:51] | The truth? | 实话? |
[24:54] | I must say I’m surprised. | 那我不得不说 我很惊讶 |
[24:56] | If you release him | 如果你放了他 |
[24:57] | , you may return to our people with my promise of amnesty. | 就可以得到我的特赦 |
[25:01] | Please, ladon, I trained you better than that. | 拜托 Ladon 我当时对你可比这要好得多 |
[25:03] | There are things that cannot be undone. | 有些事情是无法挽回的 |
[25:05] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[25:07] | You can end this. | 你可以结束这一切 |
[25:08] | Strange, doctor | 有意思 博士 |
[25:09] | I was just about to say the same thing. | 我也正准备说这句话 |
[25:15] | Take your fill | 尽情享用吧 |
[25:33] | Who told you to stop? | 谁叫你停下来的? |
[25:35] | He’s near death. | 他就要死了 |
[25:38] | Shall I finish him? | 我该结束他么? |
[25:44] | Get it out of here. | 带它离开这里 |
[25:53] | Now it’s two hours. | 现在还有两个小时 |
[25:58] | If he’s fed upon again, he’s as good as dead. | 如果他再被取食 那就跟死掉没有什么两样了 |
[26:00] | We don’t know that. | 我们还不能肯定 |
[26:01] | Aye, rodney, we do. | 不 Rodney 我们知道 |
[26:03] | He may already be past the point of no return. | 他可能已经过了临界点 不会再恢复到以前的状态了 |
[26:06] | We know that a large percentage of those that survive a partial feeding | 我们知道有很大一部分 被幽灵部分取食的人 |
[26:10] | die anyway… | 最终还是死掉了… |
[26:12] | due to complications as a result of strain on the system. | 死因是身体各大系统负担过重 引发的并发症 |
[26:16] | What appears as physical aging | 人身体的老化过程 |
[26:18] | is actually a byproduct of a complex process | 是一个非常复杂的过程 |
[26:21] | we barely understand | 我们知之甚少 |
[26:26] | I can’t imagine him surviving another session | 我认为他活不过下一次取食了 |
[26:29] | whether it’s two hours or 10 hours from now. | 不过是2小时后还是10小时后 |
[26:32] | If you were half the man sheppard is | 如果你有Sheppard的一半 |
[26:34] | you’d volunteer to make the trade yourself. | 就会自告奋勇去交换Sheppard |
[26:38] | The truth is | 事实上 |
[26:39] | I’m not sure whether or not I would have made the trade if our roles were reversed. | 如果我们交换角色 我也不敢肯定 是否会进行这次交易 |
[26:45] | So I ask you | 所以我请求 |
[26:46] | allow what you have done for me to be worth something | 让我做些什么 来回报你为你所做的一切 |
[26:50] | There is nothing more I can do here | 除了呆在这里 我还有做其它的事情来帮忙 |
[26:52] | but I can get you the information you need to find sheppard | 我可以找到你需要的信息 来找到Sheppard |
[26:54] | if you allow mto return and interrogate the men | 如果你允许我回去审问 |
[26:57] | who stole the codes from me. | 那些从我这里窃取识别码的人 |
[27:24] | You know, I could’ve sworn I was going to wake up dead today. | 知道么 我从来就没有想过 今天我就会面临死亡 |
[27:29] | You are strong. | 你很强壮 |
[27:32] | Stronger than any human I have ever fed upon. | 比我以前取食的所有人都要强壮 |
[27:36] | You stopped yourself. | 你自己停了下来 |
[27:39] | Yes | 是的 |
[27:41] | Why? | 为什么? |
[27:42] | Because the longer I feed | 因为我取食的时间越长 |
[27:45] | the weaker you become… | 你也就会变得越发虚弱… |
[27:48] | and we will need what strength you have left | 我们需要你有足够力气 |
[27:52] | to escape | 逃走 |
[27:55] | Now he wants to escape | 现在你终于想逃走了 |
[28:03] | I lack the words to thank you, dr. Weir | 不知道怎么感谢你 Weir博士 |
[28:06] | I didn’t do this for you. | 我这么做不是为了你 |
[28:08] | Well, nevertheless | 好吧 不管怎么说 |
[28:11] | I’ll be in touch the moment I have the information that you need. | 一旦获取你们需的信息 我就会联系你们 |
[28:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:19] | Why do I have the sinking feeling we’ve just made a terrible mistake? | 为什么我在想 我们犯下了一个可怕的错误? |
[28:22] | Because we have. | 因为我们的确是 |
[28:24] | I am not so sure, ronon. | 我不敢肯定 Ronon |
[30:19] | Which way? | 往哪儿走? |
[30:21] | This way. | 这边 |
[31:03] | It will heal. | 会好的 |
[31:06] | This way. | 这边 |
[31:27] | They did this together. | 他们一起干的 |
[31:30] | They’ve taken weapons. | 他们夺走了武器 |
[31:33] | I want 10 armed men at the stargate. | 叫10个人装备好守住星门 |
[31:35] | The rest of you, hunt them down. | 剩下人 找到他们 |
[32:01] | How far is the stargate? | 星门还有多远? |
[32:03] | It will be guarded. | 肯定有人把守 |
[32:04] | We’ve got guns. | 我们有枪 |
[32:05] | They will be waiting for us. | 他们在等着我们 |
[32:07] | Don’t be so negative. | 别这么消极 |
[32:12] | You think you’re going to make it? | 你可以挺过去么? |
[32:14] | If I feed. | 如果我可以取食的话 |
[32:16] | Well, don’t look at me. | 不要看着我 |
[32:24] | When we make it to the stargate, | 我们到星门之后 |
[32:27] | we both go our separate ways | 就各走各的路 |
[32:29] | Until then, we’re going to need each other. | 到那时 我们就不再需要对方了 |
[32:32] | Deal? | 成交? |
[32:55] | Dr. Weir? | Weir博士? |
[33:00] | How long has it been? | 过去多久了? |
[33:02] | It’s coming up on two hours. | 快两个小时了 |
[33:05] | We should receive the next transmission any minute now. | 随时可能会接收到下一次通讯 |
[33:07] | Yes, I’ll be there in a moment. | 是的 我马上过去 |
[33:13] | I was blindfolded all the way to the bunker. It wasn’t this far. | 去掩体的时候我被戴上了眼罩 不应该有这么远的 |
[33:16] | If I could just move faster– | 如果我可以走得更快一点… |
[33:22] | we’ll rest here a few minutes | 我们在这里休息几分钟 |
[33:25] | You should go on without me. | 你应该自己一个人走 |
[33:26] | No. | 不 |
[33:28] | The gate’s guarded. | 星门有人守卫 |
[33:31] | We’ll have a better chance of taking out the guards in a crossfire | 两人相互掩护 干掉那些守卫的机会更大一些 |
[33:36] | I still need you. | 现在还需要你 |
[33:38] | Very well. | 很好 |
[33:41] | That is, even if we’re going in the right direction. | 前提是我们走的方向是对的 |
[33:50] | You have no idea where the stargate is, do you? | 你根本不知道星门在哪里 是不是? |
[33:56] | It was many years ago. | 过去很多年了 |
[33:59] | Way to go, john– | 瞧瞧 John… |
[34:01] | listening to a wraith. | 听一个幽灵的话 |
[34:02] | It was not my intention to deceive you, sheppard. | 我并不想有意欺骗你 Sheppard |
[34:07] | Our reinforcements have arrived at the stargate, commander. | 增援的人已经到了星门 指挥官 |
[34:11] | Kill the wraith on sight, but I want sheppard alive. | 看到幽灵可以直接击毙 不过我想活捉Sheppard |
[34:15] | Well | 好啊 |
[34:17] | we learned two things | 我们可以知道两件事情 |
[34:19] | One, he likes me better than you | 一:他更喜欢我而不是你 |
[34:24] | Two, we probably never would’ve made it to the stargate anyway. | 二:我们可能根本到不了星门 |
[34:29] | Then it is over. | 就是说一切都结束了 |
[34:31] | No. | 不 |
[34:33] | Our people don’t leave each other behind | 我的人不会丢下其他人不管 |
[34:35] | That’s three things you’ve learned. | 这是你应该学到的第三点 |
[34:37] | You still believe that? | 你还相信这一点? |
[34:39] | Kolya doesn’t know where we are. | Kolya并不知道我们在哪里 |
[34:42] | He’s wasting manpower | 他在浪费人力资源 |
[34:45] | that could be used searching for us guarding the gate. | 派那些本可以搜寻我们的人 去守卫星门 |
[34:48] | The odds of my people finding us are going up and up. | 所以我的人找到我们的机会 就又提高了 |
[34:53] | You are more like wraith than you know. | 你比想像中的更像幽灵 |
[34:57] | I’m not sure I like the sound of that. | 我可不喜欢听到这句话 |
[34:59] | There is much about a wraith | 有很多关于幽灵的事情 |
[35:02] | that you do not know, sheppard. | 你并不知道 Sheppard |
[35:09] | Kolya’s late. | Kolya迟到了 |
[35:10] | That is not like him. | 这可不像他 |
[35:11] | We haven’t heard anything from ladon either. | 我们也没有听到任何Ladon的消息 |
[35:13] | We will. | 会的 |
[35:15] | Is it possible they were in on this from the beginning? | 有没有可能他们一开始就是计划好的? |
[35:17] | No. I don’t think so. | 不 我不这样认为 |
[35:19] | Why would ladon come here in the first place? | Ladon一开始会什么会来? |
[35:21] | Throw us off the scent. | 取得我们的信任 |
[35:23] | What kind of a plan would that be? | 这算是个什么计划? |
[35:24] | Genii Genii | |
[35:26] | True | 是啊 |
[35:27] | Either way, there must be a reason why kolya has not contacted us. | 不管怎么说 Kolya没有联系我们 肯定是有原因的 |
[35:31] | Perhaps he knew it would take colonel sheppard more time to recover. | 也许他知道 Sheppard中校 需要更多时间恢复 |
[35:34] | None of us are saying what we’re all thinking here. | 我们这里所有人都言不由衷 |
[35:38] | No, rodney, we’re not | 不 Rodney 不是的 |
[35:43] | Tell kolya there’s nobody around the gate. | 告诉Kolya没有人在星门附近 |
[35:45] | Sounds like they’re concentrating their search around the gate. | 听上去他们在集中精力搜寻 星门附近的地区 |
[35:50] | They must think we knew where we were going. | 他们一定在想我们知道怎样才能逃走 |
[35:55] | It was worth it… | 值了… |
[35:58] | if only to see the sky again. | 只要能再次看到天空就很满足了 |
[36:01] | I got slightly higher expectations. | 我还有更高一点的期望 |
[36:04] | My wound is deep. | 我的伤很重 |
[36:07] | If I do not feed soon… | 如果不能马上取食… |
[36:11] | I will die. | 我就会死 |
[36:13] | Buck up. | 振作点 |
[36:15] | We got a deal, remember? | 我们已经达成协议了 还记得么? |
[36:17] | We both go home alive. | 我们都要活着回家 |
[36:21] | And if we were to meet again in the future? | 如果我们将来再见面呢? |
[36:28] | What then? | 怎么办? |
[36:34] | All bets are off. | 那就难说了 |
[36:40] | Then let us hope we do not meet again. | 那就希望我们不要再见面 |
[36:45] | Try to get some sleep. I’ll take the first watch. | 睡一会儿吧 我来站上半夜的岗 |
[36:53] | I’m receiving the new genii idc along with the video feed. | 接收到新的Genii身份识别码 另外还有视频信号 |
[36:56] | Ladon Ladon. | |
[36:56] | Put it on the screen. | 在屏幕上放出来 |
[37:02] | Are you receiving me? | 有没有看到? |
[37:04] | We were starting to get worried. | 我们开始担心了 |
[37:05] | Yes, I’m sure you had doubts | 是的 我知道你们心存疑虑 |
[37:08] | but the truth is, the interrogation took longer than I hoped. | 不过事实是 审问过程比预料的要长 |
[37:12] | We’ve secured the location of kolya’s base. I’m forwarding you the dialing coordinates right now. | 我们已经找到了Kolya基地的地址 马上就把星门地址发给你们 |
[37:16] | Are you certain? | 你肯定是? |
[37:17] | Certain enough to send a full brigade through. | 非常肯定 甚至可以派一个旅的人过去 |
[37:20] | It will take us an hour to marshall our forces. | 我们需要一个小时来集结军队 |
[37:23] | I thought you might want that time. | 我想你可能需要这段时间 |
[37:25] | What will we be up against? | 我们应该派多少人去? |
[37:26] | Nothing one of your cloaked jumpers and ronon couldn’t handle. | 一艘隐身的Jumper飞船再加上Ronon 没有什么不能搞定的 |
[37:30] | I ask only that you leave kolya for my own forces to find. | 我只要求你们把Kolya留给我的人 |
[37:38] | No promises. | 不敢保证 |
[37:40] | I understand. | 可以理解 |
[37:43] | All right, get a cloaked jumper and a team of marines. | 好吧 准备好一艘隐身的Jumper 以及一队海军陆战队士兵 |
[37:46] | I’d like to reserve one of those seats for a member of the medical team. | 我想作为医疗队的一员 参加这次行动 |
[37:49] | Done | 好的 |
[37:50] | And if you do find kolya… | 如果你们找到Kolya… |
[37:52] | no promises. | 不敢保证 |
[37:53] | Exactly | 很对 |
[38:24] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[39:17] | The facility is straight ahead. | 工事就在前面 |
[39:19] | We’re detecting life signs on the surface, miles from the bunker. | 探测到地面上有生命信号 距离掩体有几英里 |
[39:22] | How many? | 多少人? |
[39:23] | When it first came up, it was eight… then four… | 最开始出现的时候是8个人… 然后变成4个… |
[39:25] | I don’t get it, now it’s just two. | 我搞不清楚 现在变成两个了 |
[39:27] | What’s going on down there? | 下面到底发生什么事了? |
[39:28] | One of them is definitely sheppard. His subcutaneous transmitter is still broadcasting. | 其中一个肯定是Sheppard 植入他皮下的定位器还在发射信号 |
[39:31] | Could the other one be kolya? | 另外那个人可能就是Kolya了? |
[39:33] | Let’s hope so. | 但愿是 |
[39:35] | Land a hundred meters to the south of their position. | 在他们以南一百米的地方着陆 |
[39:51] | Finish it | 结束我的生命吧 |
[39:53] | As I told you | 正如我跟你说过的 |
[39:55] | John Sheppard… john sheppard… | |
[39:57] | there are many things about wraith | 幽灵有很多事情 |
[40:00] | that you do not know. | 你还不知道 |
[40:20] | Wait! | 等等! |
[40:24] | Leave him. | 放了他 |
[40:26] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[40:28] | I don’t understand. We saw what he did to you. | 我不明白 我们都看到了他都对你做了什么 |
[40:31] | He just undid it. | 他已经撤销了 |
[40:35] | Lower your weapons. | 放下你们的武器 |
[40:37] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[40:39] | Don’t ask me. | 别问我 |
[40:42] | The gift of life is reserved only for our most devout worshipers… | 生命的恩赐 仅仅保留给最值得尊敬的人… |
[40:49] | and our brothers. | 以及我们的兄弟 |
[40:54] | I guess there’s a lot about the wraith we don’t know | 我想的确有很多幽灵的事情 我们还不知道 |
[40:57] | Sheppard gave me back my life. | Sheppard让我重获新生 |
[40:59] | I merely repaid the debt. | 所以我要还清欠他的债 |
[41:02] | What debt? Are you kidding? He looks younger than he did before. | 什么债?开玩笑吧? 看他上去比以前更年轻了 |
[41:06] | What about kolya? | Kolya呢? |
[41:11] | Kolya, this is sheppard. | Kolya 我是Sheppard |
[41:15] | Kolya? I figured you’d run. | Kolya?我知道你会跑 |
[41:18] | Next time, I kill you on sight, you hear me? | 下次再让我见到 肯定就会杀了你 听到没有? |
[41:28] | Let’s get off this rock. | 我们离开这个星球吧 |
[41:31] | What about him? | 他怎么办? |
[41:35] | We had a deal, right? | 我们有协议 是不是? |
[41:37] | I did not truly expect you to honor it. | 我并不是真的期望你会遵守 |
[41:55] | You didn’t kill him. | 你并没有杀死他 |
[41:56] | No, I didn’T. | 是 我没有 |
[41:59] | Get him in the jumper. We’ll drop him off somewhere. | 把他搬到到Jumper飞船上去 我们要送他去一个地方 |
[42:05] | Thanks for showing up. | 谢谢你能来 |
[42:13] | Sheppard Sheppard | |
[42:16] | I thought you… | 我还以为你… |
[42:17] | there’s a lot you don’t know about humans | 有很多人类的事情你还不了解 |
[42:24] | I see. | 明白了 |
[42:30] | Next time we meet? | 下次再见面的时候 |
[42:34] | All bets are off. | 那就难说了 |