时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | something wrong? | 怎么了? |
[00:16] | I have a bad feeling. | 感觉有点不对头 |
[00:17] | I always feel like that. | 我经常有这样的感觉 |
[00:18] | Like something horrible is about to happen. | 就好像有可怕的事情要发生一样 |
[00:21] | How do you live? | 那你是怎么过日子的阿? |
[00:22] | I get used to it. | 习惯了 |
[00:22] | Thing is, when someone else also has that feeling | 如果有人也有这种感觉 |
[00:25] | mine gets worse | 那么我的感觉肯定就更强烈一些 |
[00:27] | You recognize this place? | 你记得这个地方? |
[00:29] | I don’t remember. | 记不起来了 |
[00:31] | You must have visited many planets when you were running from the wraith. | 在幽灵追捕你的时候 你肯定去过很多个星球 |
[00:34] | I didn’t count. | 数不清了 |
[00:37] | I don’t know how you tell them apart. | 我不知道你是怎么区分它们的 |
[00:41] | See? There you go | 瞧? 就是这样 |
[00:42] | Nothing to worry about | 没什么好担心的 |
[00:44] | Seems like a perfectly nice village to me | 就我看来 只是一个非常漂亮的小村庄 |
[00:46] | just like dozens of others we’ve visited | 就跟我们去过的其它几十个村子一样 |
[00:49] | It appears to be the type of encampment my people trade with all the time | 看上去就好像是以前我的人民 经常去贸易的那种地方 |
[00:52] | I see no evidence of threatening behavior or danger. | 没有什么比较吓人或者危险的 |
[00:55] | I also see nothing we might be interested in trading for. | 我也发现没有什么东西可以进行贸易的 |
[01:04] | Hi | 嗨 |
[01:06] | How you doing? | 你好啊 |
[01:07] | Wraithbringer! | Wraithbringer!(带来幽灵的人) |
[01:10] | Wraithbringer! Wraithbringer! | |
[01:12] | That can’t be good | 这可不妙 |
[01:13] | You don’t have to be afraid! | 别害怕! |
[01:15] | Where are they going? | 他们为什么要跑? |
[01:16] | We need to get out of here now | 我们要马上离开这里 |
[01:19] | I take it he was talking to you? | 我觉得他指的是你? |
[01:23] | That did not just happen! | 不会吧! |
[01:25] | Warning fire only! | 鸣枪警告! |
[01:30] | Go! | 快走! |
[01:33] | Oh, my god, it hurts! | 噢 天哪 真疼! |
[01:34] | – I can’t feel my leg! – Pain or numbness? | ﹣我感觉不到我的腿了! ﹣因为疼痛还是由于麻醉? |
[01:36] | Both! | 都有! |
[01:41] | What the hell did you do to these people? | 你对这些人都做了些什么? |
[01:43] | Don’t listen to him | 别听他的 |
[01:44] | How could he not recognize the gate address? | 他怎么就没有认出这个星门地址? |
[01:47] | Do you know the symbols of every address | 你难道就记得 |
[01:48] | of every planet we’ve been to? | 所有去过星球的星门地址么? |
[01:50] | Yes, as a matter of fact! | 是啊 当然记得! |
[01:53] | Go! Get to the gate! | 走!快到星门那里去! |
[02:07] | Go on! We’ll be right behind you. | 快走!我们随后就来 |
[02:51] | Oh, crap | 噢 该死 |
[03:05] | Rodney! Rodney! | |
[03:06] | Medical team to the gate room! | 医疗队快到星门大厅来! |
[03:09] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[03:11] | Hey, where are the others? | 其他人呢? |
[03:12] | They’re right behind me. | 就在我后面 |
[04:34] | Well… | 好吧… |
[04:37] | I guess it could be worse. | 比我想像中的要好 |
[04:40] | Look… | 听着… |
[04:42] | I know you must be thinking this is your fault… | 我知道你肯定在想 这都是你的错… |
[04:47] | I have already tried to console him. | 我已经试着去安慰他了 |
[04:53] | We were bound to run across a planet | 我们四处去探索星球 |
[04:55] | you’d been to sooner or later | 这种事情迟早会碰到的 |
[05:02] | It was night last time | 那一次是在晚上 |
[05:16] | Linor! Stay away. | Linor!别靠近 |
[05:19] | It’s a man, father. | 是个人 父亲 |
[05:20] | He’s near death. | 他快死了 |
[05:22] | You think we would not remember you? | 你以为我们不会认出你? |
[05:26] | We offered you food and shelter. | 我们曾经送食物给你吃 还安排地方给你住 |
[05:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:45] | Maybe you did not remember our village. | 也许你不认得我们的村子了 |
[05:48] | We were forced to rebuild after the wraith came. | 上次幽灵来过之后 我们不得不重建这个村子 |
[06:04] | Linor! No! | Linor!不! |
[06:11] | They were not merely culling us as they had in the past. | 跟往常不同的是 他们不仅仅是来抓我们 |
[06:14] | They were looking for you. | 他们是在找你 |
[06:18] | – I’m sorry– – sorry? | ﹣我很抱歉 ﹣抱歉? |
[06:20] | I doubt that. | 我很怀疑这一点 |
[06:22] | You will not bring death | 这次你不会再给我们带来 |
[06:24] | and destruction on us again. | 死亡和毁灭了 |
[06:28] | I can’t say the wraith won’t be back here again | 很难说幽灵不会再来这里 |
[06:30] | but I can promise you they’re not coming back here because of him. | 但我敢保证 他们绝对不会是 跟着他来到这里 |
[06:33] | No | 是的 |
[06:34] | Not once we’ve sacrificed the wraithbringer to his masters | 只要我们把这位Wraithbringer 献祭给他的主人 |
[06:38] | He prefers “ronon.” | 他指的是”Ronon” |
[06:39] | Probably also prefers not to be sacrificed to the wraith. | 希望不要是献祭给幽灵 |
[06:42] | He is a victim of the wraith, | 他也是幽灵的受害者 |
[06:45] | like all of us | 跟我们大家一样 |
[06:46] | His planet was destroyed | 他的星球被摧毁了 |
[06:47] | He was captured and made a runner | 他被抓住 然后被幽灵当作追捕者 |
[06:49] | but he is not one anymore | 不过现在已经不是了 |
[06:50] | They cannot track him as they once did. | 它们已经不能跟以前一样跟踪他了 |
[06:53] | They did not feed on us all last time | 它们上一次并没有把我们都吃光 |
[06:55] | They promised that if he ever came back, and we captured him, | 他们保证 如果他下次回来的时候 我们抓住他 |
[06:59] | we would be forever free from culling in the future | 就永远不会来抓我们了 |
[07:02] | They “promised”? | 它们”保证”? |
[07:05] | They are wraith! | 它们是幽灵! |
[07:07] | I promise you that killing ronon will not change what happened. | 我想你保证 杀死Ronon并不能改变现状 |
[07:10] | It will not protect you in the future. | 而且在将来也不会保护你们 |
[07:12] | I said nothing of killing. | 我没有说杀他 |
[07:14] | Isn’t that what “sacrifice” means? | 你说的”献祭”不是这个意思? |
[07:17] | I know not what his masters will do to him once we turn him over. | 我们要把他送给他的主人 至于以后的事情我就不知道了 |
[07:20] | You’re giving him to the wraith? | 你要把他交给幽灵? |
[07:23] | They left this behind… | 它们留下了这个… |
[07:24] | So that we could call them. | 这样我们就可以召唤它们 |
[07:27] | He has already activated it. | 他已经把它启动了 |
[07:29] | They’re going to kill all of us | 它们会杀死我们每个人 |
[07:31] | you included | 包括你在内 |
[07:42] | So many colors… | 这么多颜色… |
[07:45] | all the pretty horses | 多么漂亮的马儿啊 |
[07:47] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么? |
[07:49] | I gave him some morphine for the pain. | 我给他注射了些吗啡 用来止痛 |
[07:53] | I need to know how many villagers. | 我想知道有多少村民 |
[07:55] | How far is the gate from the village? | 星门距离村庄有多远? |
[07:58] | Have you seen a guy around? | 你有没有看到一个人? |
[08:01] | He looks like you, but he’s got messy hair. | 长起来很像你 但他的头发很乱 |
[08:05] | I think I lost him somewhere | 我觉得我把他弄丢了 |
[08:07] | and– and a pretty girl, and a caveman | 还…还有一个漂亮女孩以及一个野人 |
[08:11] | I may have given him a wee bit too much | 也许是我注射的剂量稍微有一点多 |
[08:13] | but he was making it impossible for me to treat him | 不过只有这样 我才能着手给他治疗 |
[08:17] | Snap out of it, mckay. It’s important. | 醒醒 Mckay 这很重要 |
[08:20] | Come on. What kind of weapons did they have? | 快回答 他们用的是什么类型的武器? |
[08:23] | I’d say something that shoots arrows is a good guess | 我觉得根据箭头 大致就可以猜到了 |
[08:25] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下? |
[08:26] | Why am I lying here? | 我怎么躺在这里? |
[08:28] | You have an arrow, rodney, in your gluteus maximus | 你身上中了一箭 Rodney 在你的臀肌中 |
[08:32] | Oh | 噢 |
[08:33] | Well, that sounds painful | 听上去一定很疼 |
[08:36] | Gluteus maximus… glootus… | 臀肌… |
[08:39] | maa…ximus… | 臀… |
[08:44] | oh, my god. That’s my ass, isn’t it? | 天哪 那是我的屁股 是不是? |
[08:46] | Aye | 是的 |
[08:48] | Call me if he makes any sense. | 他清醒后叫我 |
[08:51] | Get him back here | 让他回来 |
[08:54] | the leader of your village | 你们村子的头领 |
[08:55] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:57] | Because I need to talk to him | 因为我想跟他谈谈 |
[09:00] | It’s too late for you | 太迟了 |
[09:02] | The wraith will be here soon. | 幽灵马上就会来 |
[09:08] | Shoot me with one of those darts | 用你们那飞镖来射我啊 |
[09:10] | and I promise he’ll be dead before I go down | 我敢保证 在我倒下去之前 他肯定会先死 |
[09:13] | Let him go | 放了他 |
[09:14] | Hey, buddy, you want to fill me in on this plan? | 伙计 你制定计划的时候 怎么不让我也参与一下呢? |
[09:16] | Let him go now | 马上放了他 |
[09:18] | Get keturah! | 去叫Keturah! |
[09:19] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[09:21] | Unhand him now! | 马上放开他! |
[09:23] | I will not free you. | 我不会放了你的 |
[09:26] | These men will kill your friends first. | 这些人首先会杀死你的朋友们 |
[09:28] | I don’t think that’ll be necessary. | 我觉得这没有必要 |
[09:32] | Why don’t we all put our weapons down | 我们干嘛不先放下武器 |
[09:34] | and talk about this nicely? | 然后平静下来谈谈? |
[09:35] | Let them go. | 放他们走 |
[09:37] | It’s me the wraith want | 幽灵找的人是我 |
[09:38] | They had nothing to do with what happened here. | 他们跟这里发生的一切没有关系 |
[09:40] | Ronon! Ronon! | |
[09:43] | Don’T | 别这样 |
[09:45] | They won’t shoot me | 他们不会射我的 |
[09:47] | They must know the wraith still want me alive | 他们肯定知道幽灵希望我活着 |
[09:50] | I was a little more worried about them shooting us | 我只是有点担心他们会射我们 |
[09:55] | Please, keturah | 求你了 Keturah |
[09:58] | Let him go now! | 马上放了他! |
[10:04] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底想干什么? |
[10:06] | Back off, sheppard. | 退后 Sheppard |
[10:08] | Drop the knife now! | 把刀放下! |
[10:10] | No | 不 |
[10:12] | I didn’t mean to bring the wraith here | 我并不是故意想把幽灵引到这里来 |
[10:14] | but it was my fault. | 可错误毕竟是我造成的 |
[10:15] | That isn’t true. | 事情不是这样的 |
[10:16] | You know it is. | 你知道就是这样 |
[10:19] | I should never have come here. | 我不该来这里的 |
[10:21] | I should never have stayed. | 我不该在这里逗留 |
[10:25] | I’m sorry about what happened to your village | 对你村子发生的事情我非常抱歉 |
[10:29] | but if you think turning me over to the wraith will keep you safe | 可如果你认为把我交给幽灵 就可以给你们换来安全 |
[10:32] | Do it. | 就照你说的 |
[10:35] | I’ll do whatever I have to to make up for what happened | 不过一人做事一人当 |
[10:38] | but don’t punish them for my mistake | 别把他们也牵涉进来 |
[10:45] | They’re good people | 他们都是好人 |
[10:47] | You let them go | 放了他们 |
[10:49] | or I’ll be dead before the wraith get here | 否则在幽灵到这里来之前 我会首先自杀 |
[10:51] | I promise | 我保证 |
[10:56] | Then see what the wraith do to you | 然后就等着看幽灵会怎么对待你们吧 |
[11:01] | We’re not leaving | 我们不会走 |
[11:02] | Not without you | 不会丢下你不管 |
[11:04] | You let them go | 放了他们 |
[11:07] | We have no issue with the other two | 我们跟其他两个人没有仇 |
[11:17] | Let them go | 放他们走 |
[11:21] | Resist and you will be killed. | 要是反抗的话 就杀死你们 |
[11:38] | Incoming wormhole | 有虫洞连入 |
[11:47] | It’s colonel sheppard’s idc, ma’am. | 是Sheppard中校的身份识别码 长官 |
[11:50] | Lower the shield. | 放下护盾 |
[11:55] | Someone get us some vests and guns | 快给我们枪和防弹背心 |
[11:57] | Colonel, teyla… major. We were just about to come get you guys. | 中校 Teyla…我们正准备去救你们呢 |
[12:00] | – Where’s ronon? – Still back there. | ﹣Ronon呢? ﹣还留在那里 |
[12:02] | Mckay get through okay? | Mckay好些没有? |
[12:03] | Yeah, he’s going to be fine. What happened? | 是的 他会没事的 到底是怎么回事? |
[12:05] | Ronon bargained for our freedom. | Ronon留下来换取了我们两个的自由 |
[12:06] | By sticking a knife to his own throat. | 他把刀割在自己的喉咙上 |
[12:08] | We’re going back | 我们要回去 |
[12:09] | Dial the gate | 拨号星门 |
[12:10] | It took us 15 minutes to get to the gate. | 我们花了15分钟赶到星门 |
[12:12] | The place could be crawling with wraith by now | 现在那个地方可能到处都是幽灵了 |
[12:14] | Let’s go get him. | 我们去救他 |
[12:55] | We couldn’t have been gone for more than a half-hour. | 我们离开还不到半个小时 |
[12:57] | It doesn’t take long. | 不需要多少时间的 |
[13:01] | All right, everybody, fan out! | 好了 所有人注意 散开! |
[13:17] | As we suspected, the deal did not go as planned. | 正如我们预料中的那样 协议没有按照预期执行 |
[13:27] | There’s a few dozen bodies here at most | 那里至少还有几十个人 |
[13:29] | The rest were culled | 剩下的人都被抓走了 |
[13:31] | We found these | 我们找到了这个 |
[13:37] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[13:52] | I once fed from the humans of your homeworld. | 我曾经取食过你母星上的人 |
[13:56] | That is where I will watch you die | 现在我要你回到那上面去受死 |
[14:20] | All right, boys, let’s go! Move, move, move! | 好了 伙计们 我们走!快快快! |
[15:22] | He’s alive | 他还活着 |
[15:23] | Don’t get me wrong. I hope he is. But how can you be certain? | 别让我误解 我也希望他活着 不过你如何才能肯定这一点? |
[15:25] | They made sport out of trying to kill him in the past | 它们过去曾经把他当作猎物 试着去追捕他 |
[15:28] | He was the one that got away | 可是他却逃脱了 |
[15:29] | I believe they will try again. | 我认为它们还会再试一次 |
[15:30] | Ronon will not go down easily | Ronon不会那么容易挂的 |
[15:33] | But they must know how dangerous he can be | 可它们也一定认识到了他有多么危险 |
[15:36] | It’s not like they’re going to give him a fair chance | 它们很可能不会给他提供平等的机会 |
[15:38] | Well, obviously, we don’t have much time | 很显然 我们的时间不多 |
[15:41] | How do we find him? | 我们怎样才能找到他? |
[15:42] | If the wraith placed a tracking device in him the way they did last time… | 如果跟上次一样 幽灵在他身上 植入了某种跟踪装置… |
[15:45] | can you pick up a signal? | 你能不能收到这个信号? |
[15:48] | Oh, of course. | 噢 当然 |
[15:48] | If it sounds like it might be impossible, you look at me. | 看来只要是不可能的事情 你们就都会找我 |
[15:51] | We still have the tracking device we took out of him. | 我们还保留着上次从他身上 取出的跟踪装置 |
[15:53] | Might be able to tune the long-range sensors | 也许可以调节一下远程传感器 |
[15:54] | to pick up any similarly generated transmissions. Good | 从而接收到所有类似的传输信号 很好 |
[15:57] | But we are still assuming that the wraith actuly put another one in him. | 但是 我们还不能肯定 幽灵这次又在他身上植入了一个 |
[16:01] | I’ll take whatever odds I can get. | 我们要抓住一切可能的机会 |
[16:18] | Ronon! Ronon! | |
[17:48] | Mckay? Mckay? | |
[17:49] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[17:52] | You know… | 知道么… |
[17:53] | you really don’t appreciate the simple things in life. | 有些时候我们真是身在福中不知福 |
[17:56] | Like… sitting. | 比如…坐着 |
[17:58] | I don’t envy you. | 我并不羡慕你 |
[17:59] | It must be a real pain in the ass. | 你的屁股一定很疼吧 |
[18:01] | Aw… how long did you work on that? | 在这种状态下你可以工作多久? |
[18:03] | Longer than I care to admit. How’s it coming? | 肯定会长过我所能忍耐的极限 进行得怎么样了? |
[18:05] | Well, I think I’m almost there | 我想快了 |
[18:07] | Is this thing active? | 这个东西激活了么 |
[18:08] | Don’t worry, I limited the power– | 别担心 我限制了它的输出能量 |
[18:09] | it won’t transmit our location to the wraith | 不会把我们的位置发给幽灵的 |
[18:12] | I just needed enough juice to determine the subspace frequency it broadcasts on | 我只是需要足够的样品来判断 这种东西在子空间中广播所用的频率 |
[18:16] | and now | 现在… |
[18:17] | I need to re-calibrate the city’s long-range sensors | 我需要重新校准一下城市中的远程传感器 |
[18:20] | to pick up on it. | 来接收它的信号 |
[18:21] | But these sensors only cover a small corner of the galaxy | 可这些传感器的探测范围只能覆盖 这个星系中的一小片区域 |
[18:24] | Unless they’re calibrated to pick up a signal being transmitted using subspace | 除非重新校准它们 让它们接收 子空间中传播的信号 |
[18:28] | How about I leave the bad jokes to you | 不如我把那个糟糕的玩笑留给你 |
[18:30] | and you leave the brilliant science stuff to me? | 然后你把天才科学家的头衔给我? |
[18:32] | So, what are we looking at? | 我们看到的都是什么? |
[18:35] | These dots represent transmitters broadcasting from various locations in the pegasus galaxy | 这些小点表示位于飞马星系 不同地方的跟踪器 |
[18:39] | So there are… | 就是说… |
[18:41] | seven runners out there right now? | 现在有7个追捕者? |
[18:43] | We don’t know for sure that they’re runners | 我们还不能肯定他们是不是追捕对像 |
[18:45] | but I’ll bet anything… that one’s ronon | 可我敢打赌…这个一定是Ronon |
[18:48] | Why? How do you know? | 为什么?你怎么知道? |
[18:50] | That’s sateda | 这是Sateda |
[18:52] | It’s ronon’s home planet. | Ronon的家乡 |
[18:56] | That’s a good enough place to start. | 是一个开始游戏的好地方 |
[19:23] | We have no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[19:24] | We’ve been unable to dial in to sateda’s stargate | 没办法拨通Sateda的星门 |
[19:27] | The wraith likely disabled it. | 肯定是幽灵做了手脚 |
[19:29] | Which means, if the wraith are hunting ronon, | 就是说 如果幽灵正在追捕Ronon |
[19:31] | there’s a very good chance that there’s a hive in orbit | 那么很有可能在轨道上还有一艘母舰 |
[19:33] | I shouldn’t have to remind you the daedalus has not done well in its last few engagements with wraith hive ships. | 不用我提醒你们 Daedalus号在最近 跟母舰的战斗中 表现都不是很好 |
[19:37] | We drop out of hyperspace | 我们跳出超空间 |
[19:38] | we beam him onboard, we get out of there | 把他光传送上来 然后就离开那里 |
[19:40] | You know damn well we can’t come out of hyperspace | 你要知道 如果我们跳出超空间 |
[19:42] | and get close enough to a planet to beam someone off the surface | 然后飞到可以光传送 星球表面物体的距离 |
[19:44] | We’ll be detected | 肯定会被发现 |
[19:47] | Look… | 听着… |
[19:49] | you know I want to help | 你们知道 我们希望能帮上忙 |
[19:51] | but I will not put my crew and the only ship | 可我不会让我的船员 |
[19:52] | that we have in this galaxy at risk for one man | 以及我们在这个星系中 仅有的一艘飞船 冒险去救一个人 |
[19:55] | One man who isn’t a member of the U.S. Military– | 一个不属于美国海军的人 |
[19:57] | – I didn’t say that! – He’s a member of my team | ﹣我并没有这样说! ﹣他是我小队中的一员 |
[20:01] | and he deserves the same respect and anyone on this expedition. | 他应该享受到跟这个探险队中 所有人相同的待遇 |
[20:05] | We don’t leave our people out there,colonel. Not if there’s any chance. | 我们不会丢下自己人不管 上校 在任何时候都不会 |
[20:08] | Don’t preach to me about not leaving people behind,dr. Weir. | 不用你来告诫我 Weir博士 |
[20:16] | I’m just saying it’s a very bad risk-reward situation. | 我只是说 这样做要冒很大的险 |
[20:21] | Fine. | 好的 |
[20:23] | Then just get us close. We’ll take a cloaked jumper the rest of the way. | 只要把我们丢在比较近的地方 我们乘隐身的Jumper飞船下去 |
[20:26] | I’ll go with them,remove the tracking device before we get back on board. | 我跟他们去 带他上船后 要把他身上的跟踪器取出来 |
[20:30] | We’ll be out of there before the wraith even know what happened. | 幽灵不会觉察到我们的 |
[20:33] | I won’t bail you out if you get in trouble. | 如果你们碰到麻烦 我可不会去救你们出来 |
[20:35] | You say that as if we’re always getting in trouble. | 听你说话的口气 好像我们经常会遭遇麻烦一样 |
[21:33] | – I’m out of ammo! – There’s a depot two blocks down. Go! | ﹣我没有弹药了! ﹣弹药库在两个街区前面 走! |
[22:36] | You’re going to have to do better than that. | 下回最好表现得比这次好一点 |
[22:58] | Sateda will not bow to invaders. | “Sateda不会向入侵者屈服” |
[23:02] | The time has come for us to put our bravery on the line | “是到我们拿出自己勇气的时候了” |
[23:06] | and defend our nation,our planet. | “来保卫我们的国家 保卫我们的星球” |
[23:09] | what are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[23:13] | I’m listening to the chieftan’s speech. | 我正在听Chief Tan的讲话 |
[23:15] | Why aren’t you packing? | 为什么不把行李打理好? |
[23:18] | I traded every last thing we had to get you on kell’s personal staff. | 我把我们所有的东西都卖了 为你换取kell身边的一个位置 |
[23:22] | He’s a criminal. | 他是个罪犯 |
[23:23] | He’s using people’s fear for his own gain. | 他利用别人来达到自己的目的 |
[23:25] | He’s a commander,and his staff gets to go through the gate. | 他是个指挥官 而他身边的人 会随他一起穿过星门 |
[23:29] | The hospital’s going to need me. | 医院可能会需要我 |
[23:31] | There’s not going to be any need for hospitals,melena! | 医院不会有什么用处了 Melena! |
[23:34] | That’s just a bunch of words meant to make the people who don’t get to leave | 这个词只对那些不准备离开的人有意义 |
[23:39] | think there’s a chance for them. | 那些认为自己还有机会的人 |
[23:42] | We shot down two ships that came through the gate. | 我们击落了两艘穿过星门的飞船 |
[23:44] | Two small ships. | 两艘小飞船 |
[23:47] | Do you really think that’s all they’re going to send? | 你认为它们准备派出的 就只有这两艘小飞船? |
[23:51] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[23:53] | Ships as big as our city have attacked other planets. | 跟我们城市一样大的飞船 已经袭击过其它的星球了 |
[23:57] | No one that stays here is going to survive. | 留下来的人都不能幸存 |
[24:01] | Then why are you staying? | 那你为什么要留下? |
[24:04] | I have no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[24:06] | Yes,you do. | 不 你有 |
[24:07] | You believe in this fight! | 你太相信这场战斗了! |
[24:09] | You know that they’ll eventually find us no matter where we go. | 你知道不过我们逃到哪里 它们终究是会找到的 |
[24:12] | Our only hope is to show them that we’re not worth the effort, | 我们唯一的希望就是让它们觉得 费劲来找我们不值得 |
[24:16] | to go feed on some other planet that won’t fight back as hard as we will. | 然后转向那些反抗不如我们强烈的其它星球 |
[24:21] | Ronon! Ronon! | |
[24:23] | You can’t run forever. | 你不可能永远这样跑下去 |
[26:56] | Am I disturbing you? | 有没有打扰你? |
[26:58] | No. | 没有 |
[27:00] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[27:03] | I just wanted to thank you. | 我只想说 谢谢你 |
[27:05] | For what? | 为什么? |
[27:07] | For going after ronon this way. | 为了能够像这样去救Ronon |
[27:11] | Did you think we wouldn’t? | 你认为我们不会去? |
[27:13] | He is an outsider. | 他是个外人 |
[27:17] | Not to me. | 对我来说不是 |
[27:21] | I have often felt like an outsider among your people. | 在你的人当中 我也经常感觉自己是个外人 |
[27:25] | Well,maybe at first,but… | 也许开头是这样 不过… |
[27:28] | well,you know I’ve always trusted you. | 你知道 我总是相信你的 |
[27:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:31] | You and dr. Weir have been very accepting, | 你和Weir都非常和气 |
[27:36] | but this has shown me how far you would go, | 不过这次让我看到你们的真实态度 |
[27:38] | even for someone who is not from your world. | 即便是对待某个不是自己星球上的人 |
[27:47] | Look,teyla… | 听着 Teyla… |
[27:49] | I’m not really good at,uh… | 我并不是很善于… |
[27:52] | actually,I’M… | 实际上 我… |
[27:54] | I’m terrible at expressing… | 我的表达能力很差… |
[27:58] | I don’t know what you’d call it,uh… | 我不知道该怎么说… |
[28:00] | feelings? | 感受? |
[28:02] | Yeah,sure,okay. | 对 当然 OK |
[28:04] | The point is,I don’t really have good,uh… | 事实上 我真的在某个方面 不是很好… |
[28:07] | social skills. | 社交技巧 |
[28:11] | Well,that is why I enjoyed flying choppers | 这就是为什么在我遥远的家乡 |
[28:14] | in the most remote part of my world before all this craziness happened, | 如果发生了这种令人发狂的事情 我更喜欢去驾驶直升机 |
[28:17] | but,uh,you should know,I don’t have,uh… | 不过 你应该知道 我并没有… |
[28:23] | friends? | 朋友? |
[28:25] | No. I have friends. | 不 我有朋友 |
[28:31] | You,elizabeth, | 你 Elizabeth |
[28:34] | ronon,carson,even rodney, | Ronon、Carson 甚至Rodney |
[28:38] | are the closest thing I have to A… | 都是跟我很亲近的人… |
[28:41] | a family? | 就像家人? |
[28:43] | I’d do anything… | 我愿意为… |
[28:46] | for any one of you. | 你们做任何事情 |
[28:51] | If I had to give up my life the way ronon was going to, | 如果让我像Ronon那样献出自己的生命 |
[28:57] | I would. | 我也会的 |
[29:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:12] | For everything you…meant to say. | 谢谢所有那些…你想说的话 |
[29:48] | Ow! Son of A… you’re killing me! | 噢!狗娘养…你想杀人啊! |
[29:51] | I’m not even touching you.Seriously, rodney,I’ve never treated a bigger baby. | 我甚至都没有挨到你 老实说 Rodney 我从没有碰到过你这种大孩子 |
[29:54] | – Just– are we done? – Yes. | ﹣只是…完了么? ﹣是的 |
[29:56] | It looks fine,considerinG. | 看上去不错 |
[30:04] | – Why did you come? – What do you mean? | ﹣你为什么要来? ﹣什么意思? |
[30:07] | On this mission. You’re injured. | 这次任务 你受伤了啊 |
[30:09] | You can’t even sit down. | 你甚至都不能坐 |
[30:11] | People wouldn’t think any less of you. | 没人会因此而小看你的 |
[30:12] | What,you think that’s all I care about, what people think of me? | 你认为我所关注的就是这些么 别人怎么看我? |
[30:14] | – Well,actually… – hey,I am a very caring person. | ﹣实际上… ﹣我是一个很有同情心的人 |
[30:20] | Okay,maybe it’s not always obvious to everyone,but,um… | 好吧 也许不是所有人都看得出来 不过… |
[30:22] | you care about what happens to ronon? | 你关心Ronon身上发生的事情? |
[30:24] | Yes,of course I do. What makes you think I wouldn’t? | 是的 当然 你为什么认为我不会呢? |
[30:26] | Oh,I don’t know,the fact that you refer to him as “the caveman” behind his back. | 我不知道 事实上你在他背后说 他是一个”野人” |
[30:30] | That is a nickname. Buddies have nicknames for each other. | 那只是一个外号 伙伴们都喜欢相互起外号 |
[30:34] | Buddies? Oh,you’re buddies now,are you? | 伙伴们? 你现在也是伙伴了? |
[30:36] | Yeah,more than that.He saved my life. He’s like a brother to me. | 是啊 不止是这个 他救了我的命 他更像是我哥哥 |
[30:38] | Aye… a brother who got every gene you didn’t,and vice-versa. | 是啊…哥哥身上的基因你都没有 反之亦然 |
[30:42] | You are just jealous of our relationship. | 你是不是嫉妒我们之间的关系 |
[30:45] | Am I? | 我会么? |
[30:47] | In the year or so he’s been with us, | 他跟我们在一起的这一年里 |
[30:49] | have you ever had a conversation with the man? | 你有没有好好跟他谈过一次? |
[30:54] | We have an unspoken bond. | 我们之间有一种默契 |
[30:55] | I mean,there are things that go deeper than words,my friend,deeper than words, | 我是说 有些东西比言语更重要 我的朋友 比言语更重要 |
[30:57] | but you wouldn’t know anything about that because you never look past the surface,do you? | 可你却一点也没有认识到这一点 因为你从来都没有深入进去 是不是? |
[31:31] | Melena!Melena! Melena! Melena! | |
[31:36] | Melena! Melena! | |
[32:07] | Melena! Melena! | |
[32:11] | Melena! Melena! | |
[32:28] | – Where’s your squad? – They’re all dead. | ﹣你的队员们呢? ﹣都死了 |
[32:30] | Kell used us to ensure his own escape. | Kell利用我们 来保证自己可以安全逃跑 |
[32:32] | But there’s still a chance. I can get us out of here. | 不过还有一个机会 我可以带你离开这里 |
[32:34] | I can get us to the gate,and even if we can’t,I know where to hide. | 我可以带你去星门 即使到不了那里 我还知道那里可以藏身 |
[32:36] | Ronon! Ronon! | |
[32:44] | What about her? Her parents are both dead. | 那她怎么办? 她的父母都死了 |
[32:48] | Come here. Come on. | 来 跟我来 |
[32:51] | Ronon,wait! | Ronon 等等! |
[33:01] | What about all these people? | 这些人怎么办? |
[33:03] | They’re all dead. | 他们都会死 |
[33:07] | I can’T… | 我不能… |
[33:09] | I can’t,ronon. I can’t go. | 我不能 Ronon 我不能走 |
[33:47] | You’re a coward. | 你是个懦夫 |
[33:54] | Don’t look so surprised. | 别这么惊讶 |
[33:59] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[34:03] | Come on. You can thank us later. | 来吧 你可以以后再谢我们 |
[34:05] | Mckay and beckett are waiting for us in a jumper on the roof. | Mckay和Beckett还在屋顶上的 Jumper飞船中等着我们呢 |
[34:08] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[34:11] | Oh,hey,I know you’ve been through a lot,but– | 我知道你已经经历了太多 可是… |
[34:13] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[34:19] | What is going on down there? You have at least 25 wraith closing in on your position from ground level. | 你们在下面做什么?至少有25个幽灵 正在从地面上朝你们的位置走来 |
[34:25] | It seems ronon doesn’t want to leave. | 看上去Ronon并不想走 |
[34:27] | Well,too bad! You tell that ungrateful example of unevolved humanity | 真糟糕!你告诉那个不领情的家伙 |
[34:30] | that we came all this way to rescue him, so he’d better get off his– | 我们费尽周折才赶到这里来救他 所以他最好… |
[34:33] | mckay says he’s very hurt you won’t come with us. | 你不愿意跟我们走 Mckay说他很伤心 |
[34:36] | I can’T. | 我不能 |
[34:38] | Keturah and his people… | Keturah和他的村民… |
[34:40] | they had a deal. | 他们有个协议 |
[34:42] | They traded me for their freedom. | 他们用我来换取的自由 |
[34:45] | Are you doing this for them? | 你这么做是为了他们? |
[34:47] | Those people,the ones on the planet who turned you over to the wraith? | 就是那些把你交给幽灵的人? |
[34:50] | It was my fault they were culled. | 他们遭到洗劫都是我的错 |
[34:52] | Ronon… Ronon… | |
[34:54] | the wraith didn’t honor the deal. | 幽灵并没有履行协议 |
[34:56] | Keturah and his village,they’re all dead. | Keturah还有他的村民 他们都死了 |
[35:02] | Now… can we go? | 现在…我们可以走了么? |
[35:05] | No. | 不行 |
[35:07] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[35:09] | Because I’m going to kill the wraith responsible for all this. | 因为我要杀死那个 要为此事负责的幽灵 |
[35:13] | I don’t suppose he happens to be one of the ones out there that’s about to come in here. | 我认为他不会 跟着那些幽灵到这里来 |
[35:18] | No. He’s probably still up on the hive. | 不会 它可能还在母舰里呢 |
[35:22] | We can’t take on a hive ship now. | 我们现在可不能跟母舰作战 |
[35:26] | You won’t have to. | 没有必要 |
[35:33] | Why aren’t you moving? | 为什么还不走? |
[35:35] | Ronon wants to take care of a few things first. | Ronon想要先搞定一些事情再走 |
[35:37] | Oh,really? Like what? | 真的?比如说? |
[35:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[35:45] | Let’s go kill some wraith. | 我们去杀幽灵吧 |
[35:54] | Just stay out of my way. | 别挡着我 |
[35:58] | Hey… | 嗨… |
[36:00] | thought you might want this. | 我想你可能想要这个 |
[36:06] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[36:09] | What the hell is going on down there? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[36:11] | Ronon thinks he can get the head wraith responsible for all this to come down and fight him | Ronon想让那个为发生这一切负责的 幽灵头儿下来跟他单挑 |
[36:15] | if we kill all these wraith first. | 当然我们要先杀死眼前这些幽灵 |
[36:21] | That is the stupidest plan I have ever heard. | 这是我所听过的最愚蠢的主意 |
[36:24] | I don’t know,killing a bunch of wraith always seems like a good idea to me. | 我不知道 不过杀死一堆幽灵 对我来说是个好主意 |
[36:27] | They outnumber you 25 to three. | 在数量上你们可是3比25 |
[36:29] | It’s actually,22 to three. | 实际上是3比22 |
[36:32] | 21… 21… | |
[36:33] | and ronon appears to be quite angry. | Ronon看上去非常生气 |
[36:35] | Well,that evens it out. You do realize that there is a hive ship in orbit capable of | 那于事无补 你有没有意识到 上面有一艘母舰 |
[36:39] | blowing us all off the face of this planet. | 足以把我们从这个星球的表面 清除掉 |
[36:53] | – Where do you think you’re going? – I’m going to help them. | ﹣你要去哪儿? ﹣去帮他们 |
[36:55] | What are you,crazy? You’re a doctor! | 你疯了?你是一个医生! |
[36:56] | What does that have to do with it? | 那又有什么关系? |
[37:00] | – What are you doing? – I’m going. | ﹣你想干什么? ﹣我也去 |
[37:01] | – You can barely walk. – I can walk fine.I just can’t sit. | ﹣你走路都困难 ﹣走路没问题 我只是不能坐 |
[37:04] | – And you’re a terrible shot. – Oh,what,and you’re rambo? | ﹣还有你的枪法那么差 ﹣那你呢 你是Rambo? |
[37:11] | Oh,man… | 噢… |
[37:55] | There’s more than one bloody gun. We can both go. | 这里不是只有一支枪 我们两个都可以去 |
[37:57] | – Well,someone has to stay with the jumper– – That’s it.We got ’em all. | ﹣必须有人守着Jumper… ﹣好了 我们把他们都干掉了 |
[38:00] | Mckay? Mckay? | |
[38:05] | Yeah,it’s just you guys left. | 是的 只剩下你们了 |
[38:06] | Well,that was quick. | 动作真快啊 |
[38:09] | Well,I got six.Teyla got… | 我杀了6个 Teyla杀了… |
[38:11] | eight. | 8个 |
[38:13] | I got nine,teyla got eight,ronon got the rest. | 我杀了9个 Teyla杀了8个 剩下的Ronon搞定了 |
[38:21] | If you want to watch me die up close, | 如果你想站近些看着我死 |
[38:23] | you’re just going to have to come down here and do it yourself. | 那你就要亲自下来跟我打 |
[38:27] | You want me? | 想么? |
[38:30] | Come get me! | 来抓我啊! |
[38:33] | I’ll be waiting. | 我会等你的 |
[38:39] | You kill him before I do,I kill you. | 如果你在我之前杀死他 我就会杀了你 |
[38:43] | What if he kills you first? | 如果他先杀了你呢? |
[38:45] | Then you kill him. | 那你就杀了他 |
[38:47] | Got it. | 收到 |
[39:42] | I could shoot him right now. | 我现在可以开枪打死他 |
[39:48] | I wouldn’T. | 最好不要 |
[39:54] | You really think ronon would kill me? | 你真的认为Ronon会杀了我? |
[39:56] | I think he wouldn’t forgive you. | 我认为他不会原谅你 |
[40:05] | I think he’d get over it. | 我觉得他已经不行了 |
[40:07] | The hive has got to be watching. | 母舰一定在看着呢 |
[40:10] | We shoot that wraith, they blast us all from space. | 如果我们打死那个幽灵 它们肯定会在太空炸死我们 |
[40:54] | If he doesn’t like it,he can sue me. | 如果他不喜欢这样 可以去控告我 |
[40:59] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[41:29] | Go! | 快走! |
[41:46] | Everyone okay? | 大家都没事吧? |
[41:47] | – We are okay. – Which one of you killed the wraith? | ﹣我们没事 ﹣是谁杀死了那个幽灵? |
[41:51] | – That would be me. – My idea. | ﹣是我 ﹣我的主意 |
[41:56] | Ronon… Ronon… | |
[41:57] | what? | 怎么了? |
[41:59] | Don’t tell me you’re not happy that he’s dead. | 别告诉我你不高兴看到他死了 |
[42:01] | I had him in my sights,but ronon said he’d kill me if I shot him. | 我就在旁边看着呢 可是Ronon说 如果我朝它开枪 就会杀了我 |
[42:04] | It was all beckett’s idea. | 这都是Beckett的主意 |
[42:09] | Thanks,doc. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[42:12] | What,him you thank? | 怎么 你只谢他? |
[42:14] | I could have killed him at any time, but teyla wouldn’t let me. | 我随时可以打死它 可Teyla不让我这么干 |
[42:17] | Thank you. All of you. | 谢谢 谢谢你们 |
[42:20] | – Oh,don’t mention it. – It’s nothing,really. | ﹣噢 别在意 ﹣没什么 真的 |
[42:22] | I only killed 11, 12 wraith. | 我只杀了11个 不12个幽灵 |
[42:25] | How about I get that tracking device out of you | 不如我帮你把那个跟踪装置取下来吧 |
[42:28] | and de-activated before that hive ship gets a bead on us? | 在幽灵跟踪我们之前 把它关掉 |
[42:31] | I take it this time you won’t mind if I give you a sedative? | 这一次你不会介意 我给你注射镇静剂了吧 |
[42:37] | Or not. | 或者不需要 |
[42:43] | Who’s flying the ship? | 谁在开飞船? |
[42:45] | Me. | 我 |