时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Are you all right, colonel? | 你没事吧 中校? |
[00:10] | It’s nothing. Just a cold. No big deal. | 没什么 感冒了 没什么大不了的 |
[00:11] | It’s just annoying. | 只是很烦人 |
[00:13] | – Talk about annoying. – What? | ﹣你说很烦 ﹣什么? |
[00:15] | We should be focusing on harvesting space gates. | 我们应该集中精力去寻找星门 |
[00:18] | That’s what we’re doing, rodney | 这就是我们正在做的啊 Rodney |
[00:19] | but the malp detected life signs. | MALP机器人探测到这里有生命信号 |
[00:21] | We have to check it out. | 我们必须来查看一下 |
[00:23] | That’s the protocol | 这是规定 |
[00:24] | I’m just saying that identifying potential space gates | 我指的那些星门 |
[00:27] | to complete the intergalactic bridge should be our priority | 是那些可以协助我们跨越星系的 |
[00:29] | not making contact with the locals of some backwater hamlet | 而不是去和一些与世隔绝的本地居民接触 |
[00:32] | Are you that eager to return to earth, rodney? | 你就那么想回地球么 Rodney? |
[00:34] | This isn’t just about me. | 这不仅仅是我一个人的事 |
[00:35] | It is about the ability to go back | 这是关于我们是否能够在 |
[00:37] | and forth between earth and atlantis conveniently… | 地球和Atlantis之间方便来往 |
[00:39] | and whenever I want to | 在任何我想的时候 |
[00:41] | How’s that work again? | 那是怎么工作的? |
[00:42] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[00:43] | once we’ve seeded enough stargates across the void between pegasus and the milky way | 只要我们在飞马系和银河系之间 找到了足够多的星门 |
[00:47] | we’ll be able to take a jumper from one to the other to the other | 我们就可以乘坐Jumper飞行器 从一个星门飞到另外一个星门 |
[00:50] | till we reach the other side | 直到抵达另外一边 |
[00:51] | That way, we won’t tax the zpm | 这样 我们就不必依靠ZPM |
[00:53] | we won’t be reliant on the daedalus | 也没有必要依靠Daedalus号 |
[00:54] | and travel time between earth and atlantis | 而且从地球到Atlantis之间的飞行时间 |
[00:56] | will be cut from three weeks to 30 minutes | 也将会从3个星期缩减到30分钟 |
[01:00] | Very clever | 非常聪明 |
[01:01] | Yes | 是啊 |
[01:02] | It was samantha carter’s idea. | 这是Samantha Carter想出来的 |
[01:04] | Backwater hamlet | 与世隔绝的村落 |
[01:06] | dead ahead | 就在前面 |
[01:21] | Okay, let’s just make contact | 好吧 我们跟他们接触一下 |
[01:22] | buy our souvenirs, and… | 购买一些纪念品 然后… |
[01:24] | get out of here | 离开这里 |
[01:27] | Fair day to you | 天气不错 |
[01:28] | Fair day to you | 天气不错 |
[01:32] | Nothing here | 没什么特别的 |
[01:33] | We should probably go | 我们也许该走了 |
[01:35] | Yeah, probably wouldn’t hurt to | 好啊 跟本地居民接触一下 |
[01:37] | make contact with the locals | 也没有什么坏处吧 |
[01:39] | No, no, when you’re right, you’re right. | 好吧 好吧 你是对的 你是对的 |
[01:40] | – No, we’re here now– – hello! | ﹣我们既然已经来了… ﹣你们好! |
[01:42] | Hello, new people! | 你们好 客人们! |
[01:44] | Why didn’t anybody tell me the new people were here yet? | 怎么没人告诉我有客人来? |
[01:46] | – Lucius, I’ve missed you. – Oh, please. | ﹣Lucius 我真想你啊 ﹣哦 别这样 |
[01:48] | Well, I was just out for a walk. | 我只是出去走走 |
[01:49] | Have you met the new people yet? | 你见过客人没有? |
[01:51] | We just got here. | 我们刚刚才到 |
[01:52] | Oh, great. Great. | 噢 很好 很好 |
[01:54] | Then I haven’t missed anything. I hate missing things. | 那么说我什么也没有错过 我讨厌错过好机会 |
[01:56] | Have you met my wife, willa? | 见过我的妻子Willa了么? |
[01:57] | Isn’t she gorgeous? | 她是不是很漂亮? |
[01:59] | My other wives are just making lunch. | 另外一个妻子正在那里做午饭 |
[02:01] | – Fair day, lucius. – Hello, sweetheart. | ﹣你好 Lucius ﹣你好 亲爱的 |
[02:03] | Mwah! I love ya. I love ya. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[02:05] | Fair day, everybody. | 你们好 各位 |
[02:07] | I’m john sheppard. | 我是John Sheppard |
[02:10] | Rodney Mckay Rodney mckay | |
[02:11] | Ronon Dex ronon dex | |
[02:12] | Teyla Emmagan teyla emmagan | |
[02:14] | Teyla… Teyla… | |
[02:16] | and you are from… | 你来自… |
[02:18] | Athos athos | |
[02:19] | Athos… Athos… | |
[02:20] | yeah, athos. I’ve never been there | 是啊 Athos 我从没有去过那里 |
[02:22] | It sounds nice | 听上去不漂亮 |
[02:24] | Is it nice? | 是不是? |
[02:25] | Until it was culled by the wraith. | 在被幽灵洗劫之前 |
[02:27] | Oh, I hate them. | 噢 我也很恨他们 |
[02:29] | What do you say you and me get together | 你跟我一起 |
[02:31] | we have some lunch, we talk about this, huh? | 共进午餐 然后我们再好好谈谈 如何? |
[02:33] | Maybe have some wine? | 也许还可以喝点红酒? |
[02:35] | We don’t even know your name. | 我们还不知道你的名字呢 |
[02:45] | We’re serious. | 我们是认真的 |
[02:47] | You mean you truly have not heard of lucius? | 你是说你们真的没有听过Lucius的大名? |
[02:51] | Well, everyone knows | 所有人都听过 |
[02:53] | he’s the wisest and kindest man amoun | 他是众多星球之中 最聪明最善良的人了 |
[02:56] | out people just say that | 这只是我的人民的一面之词 |
[02:58] | I mean, you can’t prove it till you’ve met everybody | 只有跟所有人见过之后 你们才可以证明这一点 |
[03:00] | am I right? | 我说得没错吧? |
[03:02] | Well, then… | 那么好吧… |
[03:03] | Lucius… lucius… | |
[03:05] | we’re glad we met you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[03:07] | And if you aren’t yet | 如果现在还没有感觉到 |
[03:08] | you will be | 那么你会的 |
[03:09] | Come on | 来吧 |
[03:10] | let’s have some lunch, huh? | 一起去吃午餐吧 |
[03:11] | Everybody has to eat, right? | 人人都要吃饭 是不是? |
[03:13] | Right this way, please. Please. | 这边清 |
[03:15] | After you. Please. | 你先请 |
[03:18] | Fair day | 天气不错 |
[03:21] | Fair day | 天气不错 |
[03:30] | here I come! | 我来了! |
[04:37] | I love architecture. | 我喜欢建筑学 |
[04:39] | It’s all a mystery to me, really, but | 虽然对此一窍不通 |
[04:41] | it hasn’t stopped me from trying | 我一直都没有放弃过努力 |
[04:43] | I see. | 看得出来 |
[04:45] | Is she taken yet? | 她听懂没有? |
[04:46] | No… | 不 |
[04:47] | nor does he, nor anyone else, speak for me. | 他 还有其他人 都不能代表我 |
[04:50] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是啊 |
[04:51] | Yeah, you are definitely wife material. | 你真是一个作妻子的料 |
[04:54] | I love a woman with spirit… | 我喜欢有主见的女人… |
[04:57] | and a great body | 还有一副好身材… |
[04:59] | Excuse me, lucius | 对不起 Lucius… |
[05:00] | please pardon my ignorance possibly even my manners | 请原谅我的无知 |
[05:02] | but what is it exactly about you– | 不过你到底是… |
[05:04] | I know what you’re going to say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[05:05] | So you don’t even have to ask | 所以你没必要说出来 |
[05:08] | I have gifts. | 我有天赋 |
[05:12] | What are those… | 你说的那些… |
[05:15] | gifts? | 天赋是指什么? |
[05:17] | Exploration | 探索 |
[05:19] | alchemy, medicine | 炼金 制药 |
[05:21] | I have, I have to say | 我想说 我拥有 |
[05:22] | some of the best ointments around | 这一带最好的药膏 |
[05:26] | See, I could take care of that | 这个我也可以治 |
[05:28] | just like that | 举手之劳 |
[05:28] | It’s just a cold | 只是感冒而已 |
[05:29] | Nevertheless | 当然 |
[05:30] | I have a potion that could get rid of that in six or seven days | 我有一副药可以在 六到七天之内帮你治好 |
[05:34] | That’s impressive. | 听上去不错 |
[05:36] | You get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[05:37] | We’ll do a trade. | 我们做个交易 |
[05:38] | So | 这么说 |
[05:39] | where are you all from? | 你们来自哪里? |
[05:40] | No place in particular. We move around a lot. | 居无定所 我们到处旅行 |
[05:43] | In that wonderful machine of yours. Yeah, I saw it. | 乘坐那个奇妙的机器? 是的 我看到了 |
[05:45] | I was on a walk, I look up | 当时正在走路 我抬头看到了 |
[05:46] | and I heard… | 同时还听到… |
[05:47] | somebody said that | 有人说 |
[05:48] | you flew through the ancestral ring? | 你们是从那个古老的环中飞出来的? |
[05:51] | Yeah, that was us. | 对呀 那就是我们 |
[05:52] | How does it fly? | 它是怎么飞的? |
[05:54] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[05:55] | – One has to– – I mean, where do you get a machine like that? | ﹣首先必须… ﹣我是说 你们是怎么搞到那个机器的? |
[05:57] | I mean, it’s a wonderful way to travel. | 用这种方法旅行真不错 |
[05:59] | Can I get one? Are they hard to fly? | 我也可以拥有一个么?很难飞么? |
[06:01] | Yes… | 是的 |
[06:02] | they are hard to fly | 很难飞 |
[06:04] | no, you can’t have one. | 所以不能给你 |
[06:08] | But I want one | 可我想要 |
[06:10] | Please | 求你了 |
[06:12] | Sorry | 抱歉 |
[06:14] | Perhaps a trade for some of his wonderful medicines? | 也许可以用它来交换他的一些灵丹妙药? |
[06:17] | Or perhaps not | 也许不行 |
[06:18] | What, you come all this way you don’t even want to trade? | 怎么 你们来了一场 不想做点交易么? |
[06:21] | Look, it doesn’t have to be the ship. Forget the ship. | 不一定非要是那艘飞船 忘掉那飞船吧 |
[06:23] | I don’t even want the ship, okay? | 我根本不想要什么飞船 好吧? |
[06:24] | You’ve got to have some other stuff that you want to trade, right? | 你们肯定还有其他什么东西 需要交易的 是不是? |
[06:26] | Like, how do you get your hair to go like that? | 比如说 你的头发是怎么做的? |
[06:34] | Lunch was great | 午餐不错 |
[06:35] | but I just realized we’re running late. | 可我刚刚意识到 我们就要迟到了 |
[06:38] | For what? | 要去做什么? |
[06:39] | For that important thing | 某个重要的事情 |
[06:41] | Yes, as much as we would love to stay, we really must go. | 是的 虽然很想留下多呆一会儿 可我们真的要走了 |
[06:44] | No, no, no. I don’t want you to go. You just got here. | 别别别 我不想让你们走 你们刚刚才到这里 |
[06:46] | We haven’t even had the second course. | 第二道菜都还没有上呢 |
[06:48] | Please! I want you to see some of my medicines. | 求你们了!来看看我制作的药品怎么样? |
[06:50] | Go get the ointments, the good ones. Go. Run. Go. | 去拿些药膏过来 要最好的 快 跑着去 |
[06:53] | Another time, lucius. We’ve got to go | 下次吧 Lucius 我们要走了 |
[06:55] | No… no, I don’t want you to leave. | 不…不 我不想让你们走 |
[07:00] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[07:02] | All right | 好吧 |
[07:04] | Let them go | 让他们走 |
[07:06] | We’re all friends here, right? | 我们是朋友 对么? |
[07:11] | Tell you what– | 跟你说 |
[07:12] | soon as we get back | 我们回去之后 |
[07:14] | we’ll tell our medical people to come see what you have to offer | 会让我们的医疗人员过来看看 你有什么可以提供的 |
[07:16] | Then | 然后 |
[07:17] | we’ll talk about trade | 我们再谈谈贸易上的事情 |
[07:18] | Later today, maybe? | 也许就在今天晚些时候? |
[07:19] | Maybe | 也许 |
[07:20] | I’ll have everything ready. | 我会把一切都准备好的 |
[07:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:22] | You won’t be disappointed! | 你们不会失望的! |
[07:27] | Nice people. | 好人啊 |
[07:32] | I think the word we’re looking for is… obnoxious? | ﹣我觉得我们可以用一个词来形容… ﹣讨厌? |
[07:34] | Unctuous? | 假慇勤? |
[07:35] | Either one of those works. | 两个都可以 |
[07:36] | Then again, the townspeople seem to love him, | 不管怎么说 看上去那个镇子上的人 都很喜欢他 |
[07:38] | so maybe there’s something to his medicine | 也许他的药物真的不错 |
[07:40] | Sounds like a snake oil salesman to me | 看上去就好像是兜售万灵油的 |
[07:41] | but it might be worth having beckett check it out. | 不过最好还是让Beckett去看看 |
[07:44] | Well, I’m sure carson will be able to get us an answer pretty quickly. | 我想Carson很快就会为 我们找到答案的 |
[07:46] | So it’s back out to scout for gates? | 这么说要继续探索下一个星门了? |
[07:48] | Yes. Right away. | 是的 马上 |
[07:49] | It’s not a race, rodney. | 这不是比赛 Rodney 没必要这么急吧 |
[07:54] | Some of the herbs were gathered from this planet on my walks | 有些药草是我从这个星球上收集到的 |
[07:56] | but most were collected from my many excursions to other worlds | 但更多的是我在游历其它星球时找到的 |
[08:00] | I have to confess | 坦白的说 |
[08:02] | I have concocted remedies for almost every known ailment. | 我配置的药物可以治疗 所有已知的疾病 |
[08:07] | Every single one? | 所有人身上的? |
[08:08] | Well, every one in town. | 这个城镇中的所有人 |
[08:10] | The sick have been cured | 得病的人被治愈了 |
[08:12] | The lame can walk again | 瘸子可以继续行走了 |
[08:14] | Well | 好吧 |
[08:15] | some still crawl | 有一些仍然得爬 |
[08:17] | but they crawl a lot faster than they used to | 不过他们爬得比以前快多了 |
[08:20] | – I see. – Nothing pleases me more | ﹣知道了 ﹣对我来说 没有什么能比 |
[08:23] | than when someone comes up to me, they say, “thank you, lucius. | 某个人对我说 “谢谢你 Lucius” |
[08:25] | You have cured me. | “你治好了我” |
[08:27] | You are a wise and kind man.” | “你真是既聪明又善良” 更能让我感到高兴了 |
[08:31] | Young, old… | 无论老幼… |
[08:33] | women… | 女人… |
[08:36] | do you like women, dr. Beckett? | 你喜欢女人么 Beckett博士? |
[08:39] | What? | 什么? |
[08:40] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[08:41] | Yeah, I have a potion | 我有个药方 |
[08:43] | that will have them lined up around the square just waiting to be with you. | 可以让她们排着队等着 希望跟你在一起 |
[08:47] | You know what I mean when I say “be with you,” right? | 你知道我说:”跟你在一起”是什么意思 对吧? |
[08:49] | I think so, yes. | 我想是的 |
[08:50] | I will trade you that potion | 我可以把这个药方卖给你 |
[08:53] | for what you are holding in your bag | 你只需要用你口袋中的东西来交换就行了 |
[08:54] | right now | 现在 |
[08:57] | My medical kit? | 我的医疗器械? |
[09:00] | I thought you cured every known ailment. | 你不是说已经治好了 所有已知的疾病么 |
[09:02] | Every known ailment in town | 这个城镇中所有已知的疾病 |
[09:04] | I added that, remember? | 我补充说明了 不记得了? |
[09:07] | Well, it is tempting, but I’m afraid | 好吧 你的东西很诱人 不过我担心 |
[09:10] | I couldn’t do that, lucius. Sorry. | 我不能跟你做这个交易 Lucius 很抱歉 |
[09:12] | Not yet, anyway, huh? | 不至于吧 嗯? |
[09:15] | Come on. You must be starving. | 来吧 你一定是饿坏了 |
[09:17] | I have a great meal lined up for us. | 我已经准备好了一顿大餐 |
[09:23] | How did the scout go? | 探索进行得怎么样了? |
[09:26] | Well | 好吧 |
[09:27] | we found an unused gate | 我们发现了一个没有用过的星门 |
[09:29] | in orbit over m3r-428 | 在M3R-428的行星轨道上 |
[09:31] | One lousy gate | 一个毫无价值的星门 |
[09:32] | We’re never going to meet our quota at this rate | 还是不能达到我们的要求 |
[09:34] | – What quota? – My quota | ﹣什么要求? ﹣我的要求 |
[09:37] | Daedalus is still under repair anyway | Daedalus号仍然在维修之中 |
[09:38] | We won’t be able to harvest gates till it can fly | 要等到它可以重新飞行之后 我们才可以继续寻找有用的星门 |
[09:42] | Did beckett bring back anything worth anything? | Beckett有没有带回什么有价值的东西? |
[09:44] | No, he hasn’t returned yet. | 没有 他还没有回来 |
[09:46] | He radioed in earlier, said he’d like to stay a little longer. | 早先时候他通过无线电通知我们 说要还要再呆一段时间 |
[09:49] | Apparently he’s found something of interest. | 很显然 他找到了有意思的东西 |
[09:53] | The baby was frozen solid. | 那个婴儿已经冻得全身僵硬 |
[09:56] | Like a statue. | 就像是一尊雕像 |
[09:58] | Like a frozen statue. | 像是一尊冰冻的雕像 |
[10:01] | It must have been in the water for | 他肯定是在冰水中 |
[10:03] | what seemed like an eternity | 呆了很长时间 |
[10:05] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[10:07] | I was a kid myself. | 我自己也是一个孩子 |
[10:09] | I take the baby | 我抱起那个婴儿 |
[10:11] | and I open my coat and I tuck the baby inside | 解开我的外套 把婴儿裹在里面 |
[10:15] | and I start stroking the baby’s back | 然后开始拍婴儿的后背 |
[10:19] | gently | 轻轻的 |
[10:21] | Now, I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[10:23] | whether it was the warmth of my body | 是我身体的体温 |
[10:26] | or the steady, insistent rhythm | 还是我自己生命力那 |
[10:29] | of my own life force | 持续稳定的节奏 |
[10:32] | urging this tiny baby’s heart to begin beating again | 催促着婴儿那幼小的心脏重新开始跳动 |
[10:37] | but beat it did… | 不过它的确重新跳动了起来… |
[10:40] | and a cry arose | 接着发出一声啼哭 |
[10:43] | piercing the cold night air | 穿透那寒夜的空气 |
[10:46] | as if to say… | 就好像在说… |
[10:50] | I am…alive. | 我还…活着 |
[10:59] | Astonishing | 真令人惊奇 |
[11:01] | And that baby… | 而那个婴儿… |
[11:03] | that baby grew up to be… | 那个婴儿长大之后… |
[11:08] | that beautiful young lady | 就是那位美丽的年轻女郎 |
[11:11] | No, no, not her, not her. Behind her. | 不 不 不 不是她 在她身后 |
[11:16] | Maybe a little brain damage | 也许脑部受了一点损伤 |
[11:19] | but just a little, but the story is true | 可就是那么一点点损伤 这个故事是真实的 |
[11:21] | And thank you for sharing it with me. | 感谢你把这个故事 共享出来讲给我听 |
[11:23] | Oh, please, dr. Beckett | 哦 Beckett博士 |
[11:26] | That’s what I like doing most– | 这就是我最乐于做的事情 |
[11:29] | to share | 分享 |
[11:32] | To share me. | 分享我自己 |
[11:34] | – And I can see that now. – You see? | ﹣我现在明白了 ﹣明白了? |
[11:36] | All you had to do was get to know me. | 你需要做的就是了解我 |
[11:38] | You know, carson… may I call you carson? | 知道么 Carson…可以叫你Carson么? |
[11:41] | Of course you can | 当然可以 |
[11:42] | Carson, this city that you keep going on and on about… | Carson 你所来自的那个城市… |
[11:44] | – Atlantis – Yeah, atlantis | ﹣对 Atlantis |
[11:46] | On a scale of one to 10, this village being a three… | 如果比较大小的话 这个村子可能只有它的3/10大… |
[11:49] | oh, atlantis is definitely a 10. It is… | Atlantis的确有那么大… |
[11:52] | oh, yeah. And those flying ships, you still have those? | 还有那些飞船 你们还有多少? |
[11:55] | You mean the jumpers? Oh, aye, we have several. | 你是说Jumpers飞船? 噢 我们有好多呢 |
[11:58] | How interesting. Tell me more. | 真有意思 继续说 |
[12:00] | Look, lucius, I think I could do much better than that. | 听着 Lucius 我想我能做的 可以比这样跟你说更好 |
[12:05] | Incoming wormhole | 有虫洞连入 |
[12:07] | Opening the shield | 打开护盾 |
[12:10] | Dr. Beckett’s idc. | Beckett的身份识别码 |
[12:11] | It’s about time. | 正是时候 |
[12:15] | Carson Carson | |
[12:24] | Oh, my. When you said this place was a 10, I thought, | 当你说这个地方有10倍大 我还以为 |
[12:27] | “okay, maybe… maybe it’s an eight and a half,” | “好吧 也许是吧…也许只有八倍半大” |
[12:31] | – but this… – carson? | ﹣不过… |
[12:33] | Dr. Weir… permit me to introduce lucius luvin. | Weir博士… 请允许我介绍Lucius Luvin |
[12:39] | Speaking of stunning… | 长得真不错… |
[12:42] | you never told me anything about her. | 你从没有跟我提起过她 |
[12:44] | Oh, yeah | 噢 是的 |
[12:47] | Yeah, I am definitely going to like it here | 我真的喜欢上这里了 |
[12:54] | I can’t believe you brought him here without permission. | 真难以置信 未经允许 你就这样把他带过来了 |
[12:57] | I didn’t think you’d mind. | 我本以为你不会介意的 |
[12:58] | You didn’t think I’d mind? | 你认为我不会介意? |
[13:00] | You know the protocols. You even helped come up with them. | 你了解规定的 有些部分甚至还是你提出的 |
[13:04] | There’s so much he can offer us. | 他可以提供给我们很多东西 |
[13:06] | Is this the same guy who said he could cure my cold in a week? | 就是这个人不久前还说 可以帮我治好感冒? |
[13:09] | I know my business, colonel sheppard. | 我知道该做什么 Sheppard中校 |
[13:11] | He happens to have created several medicines that are quite remarkable. | 他制作了一些很不寻常的药物 |
[13:14] | Really? That guy? | 真的?就那个家伙? |
[13:16] | Aye | 是啊 |
[13:18] | He also possesses many valuable herbs and spices and gourds | 他还拥有很多非常有价值的 药草、香料以及葫芦 |
[13:21] | Did you just say gourds? | 你是说葫芦? |
[13:22] | Yes, rodney. Gourds. | 是的 Rodney 葫芦 |
[13:25] | We don’t know everything, despite what you may think | 我们还没有把一切都搞明白 可不管你们怎么想 |
[13:28] | He could prove to be a very powerful ally. | 他可以成为一个很强大的同盟 |
[13:31] | He’s a very wise and kind man. | 他是一个非常聪明和善良的人 |
[13:36] | Are you feeling all right? | 你没事吧? |
[13:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[13:40] | – It’s just you’re acting… a little… – smitten? | ﹣你看上去…有点… ﹣感动? |
[13:44] | I had another word in mind. | 我想不出其它词了 |
[13:46] | This is not something to treat lightly. | 我并不是在跟你们开玩笑 |
[13:48] | No, it isn’T | 当然不是 |
[13:49] | You’ve brought a stranger to atlantis without prior approval | 未经允许 你擅自把陌生人带入Atlantis |
[13:52] | Now he knows about the city, as well as our gate address | 现在他知道了这个城市的存在 还有我们的星门地址 |
[13:55] | Lucius would do nothing to harm us. | Lucius不会做出伤害我们的事情的 |
[13:58] | He comes in peace | 他过来完全是出于善意 |
[13:59] | as our friend | 作为我们的朋友 |
[14:01] | You have his word and mine on that. | 我和他可以一起向你保证 |
[14:08] | Do you think he poses a threat? | 你觉得他可能会造成威胁么? |
[14:09] | Definitely a nuisance | 只是很讨嫌 |
[14:11] | If what beckett says is correct | 假如Beckett说的确有其事呢 |
[14:12] | these medicines could be of value to us | 那些药物可能对我们有用 |
[14:14] | We’ll just keep an eye on him. | 一定要看好他 |
[14:15] | Mckay and I are heading out to scout more gates | 我和Mckay准备出去寻找更多的星门 |
[14:17] | Tell teyla and ronon not to let him out of their sight | 告诉Teyla和Ronon要看好他 别让他离开视野 |
[14:25] | Here we are | 我们到了 |
[14:32] | It’s perfect | 太完美了 |
[14:36] | Because you could always have my own personal quarters if you wanted | 只要你需要 可以一直住在我的房间里 |
[14:38] | Oh, no, no | 噢 不 不 |
[14:41] | Don’t be silly, carson | 别犯傻了 Carson |
[14:42] | I mean, you know, I’ll take a look at what you have if you insist, but.. | 我要看看你这里的条件 不过如果你坚持的话… |
[14:46] | this’ll do fine for now | 暂时来说 住在这里没问题 |
[14:48] | Oh, good. I’m so pleased. | 太好了 我真高兴 |
[14:50] | Just let me know if you want anything. | 如果需要什么 尽管跟我说 |
[14:52] | Oh, I can’t think of anything I want more than just being here | 我想不出什么比呆在这里更好的了 |
[14:57] | Except that… | 除了… |
[15:01] | what? | 什么? |
[15:03] | No, it’s nothing | 没什么 |
[15:04] | No, tell me | 不 告诉我 |
[15:06] | I get the feeling that your friends don’t like having me around | 我可以感觉到 你的朋友们 并不喜欢我在这里 |
[15:10] | Oh, lucius… just give them a chance to get to know you. | Lucius…给他们些机会 他们会了解你的 |
[15:13] | I just hope I get that chance | 我就是担心没有这个机会 |
[15:14] | Oh, you will, I promise. | 会有的 我保证 |
[15:16] | In fact, I’m sure dr. Weir will want to negotiate an alliance between your people and ours. | 我敢肯定Weir博士正准备谈论 你们跟我们结成同盟的事情 |
[15:21] | Really? | 真的? |
[15:22] | Really | 真的 |
[15:23] | Oh, that’d be great. | 那真是太好了 |
[15:30] | Oh, hello | 你好 |
[15:31] | I was going to go get something to eat | 我想去找些东西吃 |
[15:31] | because they forgot to bring me something | 他们忘记给我吃的东西了 |
[15:33] | so… | 所以… |
[15:34] | are you guys not allowed to talk? | 他们不允许你们这些家伙 开口说话么? |
[15:35] | Guests are not permitted to move about the city unescorted | 在无人陪同的情况下 客人不允许在城市中四处走动 |
[15:38] | Well, what do you say you escort me then? Huh? Huh? | 噢?就是说你是来陪同我的了? |
[15:41] | You don’t like me yet, do you? | 你并不喜欢我 是不是? |
[15:42] | – Yet? – I’m sorry. | ﹣怎么了? ﹣我很抱歉 |
[15:44] | My manners just fail when I am in the presence of a beautiful woman | 看到漂亮女人时 我总是会失礼 |
[15:48] | Isn’t she something? Huh? | 难道她不漂亮么? |
[15:49] | Yeah | 是 |
[15:50] | We will have something sent to you | 要什么东西 我们会送给你的 |
[15:51] | Oh, no, no. Come on. | 不不不 别这样 |
[15:52] | Come on. Don’t make me sit in there all alone. Come on, please? | 别让我一个人呆在这里 拜托 |
[15:55] | Very well. We will both take you. | 好吧 我们一起跟着你 |
[15:56] | Oh, both. Both is good. Yeah, we’ll get to know each other then. | 一起…一起是个好主意 我们可以相互了解了 |
[15:59] | Like how do you get your hair to go like that? | 你的头发是怎么做的? |
[16:03] | Just listen to what he has to say. | 听听他是怎么说的 |
[16:06] | Thank you. Fine. | 谢谢 好的 |
[16:08] | I must say, I’m starting to get concerned about your interest in this man | 不得不说的是 我已经注意到 你对这个人很感兴趣了 |
[16:10] | It seems…excessive | 就好像…着迷 |
[16:13] | And I find it puzzling why you’ve chosen | 既然如此 那为什么要 |
[16:15] | to greet lucius with such hostilitY | 把Lucius当作敌人一样看待呢 |
[16:17] | Perhaps it’s because you broke protocol, endangering– | 也许是因为你违反了规定 威胁到… |
[16:20] | and for that I am sorry, but can we please move on | 对此事我很抱歉 能不能别再揪着 |
[16:22] | past that one mistake | 这一个错误不放? |
[16:24] | and not further alienate a potential ally? | 更别提疏远一个可能的同盟了 |
[16:29] | Fine | 好的 |
[16:31] | Have him come up to my office. | 让他到我的办公室来 |
[16:36] | Hello, dr. Weir | 你好 Weir博士 |
[16:42] | Hello, dr. Weir. | 你好 Weir博士 |
[17:06] | Hello, dr. Weir. | 你好 Weir博士 |
[17:08] | Thank you for granting me this audience | 非常感谢你能接见我 |
[17:10] | It’s hardly that, mr. Luvin. | 别太客气 Luvin先生 |
[17:11] | No, please | 哦 别这么称呼 |
[17:13] | Lucius | 叫我Lucius吧 |
[17:17] | May this be the first of many gifts | 希望这将是我们进行交换的 |
[17:20] | that our people exchange | 第一个礼物 |
[17:23] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[17:24] | I made it myself. | 我亲手做的 |
[17:26] | The gourd is from the marshes of my homeworld | 这个葫芦是我们星球的 沼泽中生长出来的 |
[17:29] | topped with a candle that’s made | 顶部的那个蜡烛 |
[17:31] | from the congealed tallow | 是我徒手杀死野兽 |
[17:33] | of an animal that I killed with my bare hands | 然后将脂肪取出冻结制成 |
[17:40] | How nice | 真漂亮 |
[17:42] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[17:43] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[17:45] | After you. | 你先请 |
[17:55] | What are you doing? | 你想做什么? |
[17:57] | Huh? | 啊? |
[18:00] | I’ve been told that you would like to negotiate a possible alliance | 有人告诉我 你想商量一下 |
[18:02] | between our two peoples. | 在我们之间结成同盟 |
[18:04] | An alliance? | 同盟? |
[18:06] | Okay | 好的 |
[18:07] | Sure | 当然 |
[18:08] | I mean, that’s why I’m here, is to talk about that. | 我是说 这就是我来这里的原因 |
[18:10] | Well, then… | 好吧 那么… |
[18:12] | why don’t you start by telling me what you have to offer us. | 干嘛不告诉我 你准备给我们提供些什么呢 |
[18:19] | Besides candles | 除了那些蜡烛之外 |
[18:23] | Right | 好的 |
[18:25] | One tiny settlement on the entire planet. | 整个星球上只有一个定居点 |
[18:28] | Look, all we’d have to do is relocate them | 我们可以另外帮他们安置一个地方 |
[18:31] | We’re not evacuating an entire planet so we can take their gate. | 我们不能为了一个星门 就去搬空整个星球 |
[18:35] | Hey. Welcome back | 嗨 欢迎回来 |
[18:38] | Where’s zelenka? | Zelenka在哪里? |
[18:40] | Well, he’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[18:43] | No, no one’s here. | 这里没有人 |
[18:45] | Where is everyone? | 大家都去哪儿了? |
[18:49] | I’m standing outside. I don’t know what to do. | 我站在外面 不知道如何是好 |
[18:51] | I ran. I ran! | 我跑啊 跑啊! |
[18:53] | And I’m the guy | 我就是那个 |
[18:56] | who’s holding the weapon, okay? | 拿着武器的人 不是么? |
[18:58] | So here’s what I do. Okay, I’m standing there | 这就是我接下来做的 我站在那里 |
[19:00] | and I’m running, and I see the beast, just coming towards me | 开始跑 然后看到了那个野兽正朝我扑来 |
[19:03] | so I just stepped to my left, I turn around and just as he’s coming to me, | 在他向我扑来的时候 我往左一闪 转过身去 |
[19:07] | I take my sword, I draw it | 抓住剑柄 拔出剑来 |
[19:10] | and lop off its head | 一剑砍下它的脑袋 |
[19:12] | Yeah, and I bend over, I pick it up | 接着我弯下身去 把它拣起来 |
[19:14] | and I walk in triumph back to the village | 胜利的返回了村子 |
[19:17] | Amazing | 真不错 |
[19:18] | – You didn’T. – Oh, yes, my giant friend | ﹣不是你干的 ﹣噢 是我 我的好朋友 |
[19:21] | I did, and let me tell you this– | 是我做的 另外还想告诉你们的是… |
[19:23] | I had no trouble finding female companionship that night | 那个晚上 找个女人跟我睡觉 没有碰到任何困难 |
[19:32] | Repeatedly | 而且是好几个 |
[19:50] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[19:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[19:55] | What do I mean? | 什么意思? |
[19:56] | We leave for a few hours | 我们只是离开了几个小时 |
[19:58] | and lucius turns you all into stepford wives | Lucius却把你们一个个 都变成了跟荡妇一样 |
[20:01] | What did he do to you? | 他对你们做了什么? |
[20:03] | Absolutely nothing | 什么也没有啊 |
[20:05] | Carson was right about him | Carson是对的 |
[20:07] | I agree | 我同意 |
[20:08] | He has much to offer us | 他有很多可以提供给我们 |
[20:10] | Herbs and gourds? Please | 药草和葫芦? |
[20:13] | the medicines alone are worth whatever he asks | 拜托 那些药物本身 就已经值他开出的价了 |
[20:15] | You’re really telling me the ointment is worth something? | 你不是告诉我那些药膏 真的有什么作用吧? |
[20:18] | I haven’t actually tested it. | 我还没有做过实际测试 |
[20:19] | Oh, you’re just taking his word for it? | 你只是听信了他的话? |
[20:20] | You got a problem with that? | 你有什么问题么? |
[20:22] | Me? | 我? |
[20:23] | Uh, no. | 噢 没有 |
[20:24] | He might | 他可能有 |
[20:25] | Teyla… Teyla… | |
[20:27] | this is the man who asked you to be his seventh wife | 这个人曾经要求你做他的第七个妻子 |
[20:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:32] | I hope I didn’t upset him. | 真希望当时没有让他不快 |
[20:34] | You just haven’t taken the time to get to know lucius | 你们只是需要一些时间来了解Lucius |
[20:37] | Carson is right. Again | Carson又说对了 |
[20:39] | I think he could be a great asset to us. | 我觉得他对我们很有价值 |
[20:42] | He has traveled extensively throughout this galaxy | 他曾广泛的探索过这个星系 |
[20:44] | and gathered a tremendous amount of intelligence | 获取了大量的信息 |
[20:48] | Has he shared any of this intelligence? | 他有没有共享一两条那些信息? |
[20:51] | Not yet, but… | 还没有 不过… |
[20:53] | he did give me this | 他送给我这个 |
[20:58] | A very wise and kind man. | 一个聪明而且善良的人 |
[21:03] | This is creeping me out | 我真是想不通 |
[21:05] | reminds me of an old batman episode, actually. | 这让我想起蝙蝠侠的故事 |
[21:09] | Catwoman used a drug to put a spell on batman | 猫女使用一种药物对蝙蝠侠下咒 |
[21:11] | make him fall in love with her. | 让他爱上自己 |
[21:12] | Ended up doing all sorts of | 最后愿意为她做 |
[21:14] | evil things for her. | 那些邪恶的事情 |
[21:16] | Kind of a turn-on, actually | 一个类型的 实际上 |
[21:18] | Julie newmar in the cat outfit… | 就跟扮演猫女的Julie Newmar一样… |
[21:19] | eartha kitt was catwoman | 演猫女的是Eartha Kitt |
[21:22] | Yeah. You didn’t know that? | 你还不知道? |
[21:27] | Oh, so anyway | 不管怎么说 |
[21:28] | I did a little investigating | 我做了一个小小的调查 |
[21:30] | and… | 接着… |
[21:32] | surveillance footage from his quarters | 他房间的监控录像 |
[21:41] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[21:42] | Ah… | 啊… |
[21:43] | I took the liberty of searching his room | 我去搜查了一下他的房间 |
[21:46] | There’s some residue from the liquid still in the vial | 瓶子里还有一些剩余液体 |
[21:48] | It’ll take some time to break it down. | 需要花一些时间来化验 |
[21:51] | I could have used carson’s help on this, but… | 本可以让Carson帮忙的 可惜… |
[21:53] | he’s off picking daffodils for his new friend. | 他正在和新朋友打得火热 |
[21:55] | Right | 是啊 |
[22:00] | That’s brilliant | 真聪明 |
[22:02] | This is actually how we found your planet | 实际上这就是我们找到你们星球的方法 |
[22:04] | So you just fly to a planet, you take the gate, you fly away | 就是说你们飞到一个星球 穿过星门 然后又飞走 |
[22:07] | Well, we try to take stargates | 我们想要找到的星门 |
[22:08] | that are in fixed orbit around a planet | 应该位于在行星环绕轨道上的 某个固定的位置 |
[22:10] | and then only if the planet is uninhabited | 或者所处的行星无人居住 |
[22:13] | Obviously, it wouldn’t be right to take a gate from a world that depended on it for trade | 很显然 不能占用其它行星上的星门 上面的居民还要依靠它来进行贸易 |
[22:18] | Wait a minute | 等等 |
[22:20] | I’ve heard of this planet | 我听说过这个星球 |
[22:22] | You have? | 你听过? |
[22:23] | Yeah, I have | 是的 |
[22:24] | And I heard that this planet is completely uninhabited. It’s what I heard. | 而且据我所知 这个星球上 完全无人居住 |
[22:29] | I don’t know about you guys but I’ve got a good feeling about this planet. | 我并不是很了解你们 可我觉得这个星球应该不错 |
[22:33] | Well, then we could retrofit the gate for space deployment. | 好啊 那么我们就可以利用这个星门 来进行太空穿越 |
[22:37] | Beautiful and brilliant | 美丽而且聪明 |
[22:41] | The two bs. Dr. Weir. | ﹣两者兼而有之 ﹣Weir博士 |
[22:45] | Oh, hi, john. | 你好 John |
[22:46] | We were just discussing the gate harvesting program. | 我们正在讨论星门搜寻计划 |
[22:49] | Yeah, I heard. | 是的 我听到了 |
[22:50] | And lucius knows of an excellent planet we should investigate. | Lucius知道一个很不错的星球 我们应该去调查一下 |
[22:55] | I heard that, too. | 这个我也听到了 |
[22:57] | We got intel that the wraith recently set up a major outpost there. | 我们收到情报 最近幽灵在那里 建立了一个大型前哨站点 |
[23:00] | An alliance of three hives | 一个由三艘母舰组成的联盟 |
[23:02] | No | 不 |
[23:03] | Really? | 真的? |
[23:04] | Has your intel been verified? | 你的情报经过验证没有? |
[23:06] | We haven’t put boots on the ground | 还没有去实地察看 |
[23:08] | no, but our contacts are trustworthy. | 不过我们的线人很可靠 |
[23:11] | I’m not going to send a team down there, | 我不会派人去那里 |
[23:13] | not when there’s still plenty of gates to scout | 而且还有很多其它的星门 可以去探索呢 |
[23:16] | John John | |
[23:17] | you are way behind rodney’s quota | 你已经落后于Rodney的要求了 |
[23:20] | Forget rodney’s quota | 别提什么Rodney的要求 |
[23:23] | I am not sending a team into harm’s way. | 我不会把一队人置于危险境地 |
[23:26] | You know what? | 知道么? |
[23:27] | Colonel sheppard is right | Colonel Sheppard是对的 |
[23:28] | Don’t get me wrong– | 别让我犯错… |
[23:30] | with all your advanced weapons you could easily dispose of a tiny wraith outpost | 用你们那些先进的武器 可以轻松的 端掉幽灵那小小的前哨站点 |
[23:33] | if there even is an outpost | 即便那里真的是有一个前哨站点的话 |
[23:35] | but ultimately | 退一万步说 |
[23:37] | is it worth the risk? | 没有必要冒险去看看么? |
[23:39] | No matter how small that risk may be. I mean, sure | 当然这个危险可能很微不足道 |
[23:41] | people may label you a coward– | 否则的话 别人就会笑你们是懦夫 |
[23:43] | will you knock it off? | 你说够了没有? |
[23:45] | Colonel | 中校 |
[23:47] | I think it’s worth investigating | 我觉得值得去考查一下 |
[23:49] | No | 不行 |
[23:50] | I won’t allow it | 我不允许去 |
[23:51] | John John | |
[23:53] | are you questioning my authority? | 你不是在质问我的权威吧? |
[23:55] | When it comes to the security of this base | 如果上升到关系这个基地安危的程度 |
[23:58] | you’re damn right I am. | 是的 我的确在冒犯你 |
[24:00] | From now on | 从现在开始 |
[24:01] | no one goes through that gate | 没有我的许可 |
[24:03] | without my authorization | 谁也不能穿过那个星门 |
[24:11] | What a terrible cold he must have | 他的感冒真是严重啊 |
[24:14] | This is not like him, lucius | 他往常不是这样 Lucius |
[24:18] | I apologize | 我很抱歉 |
[24:20] | He makes me uncomfortable | 他让我觉得很不舒服 |
[24:23] | He’s really a good man | 他真的是一个好人 |
[24:25] | I don’t see it. | 看不出来 |
[24:29] | If he doesn’t come around you’re going to have to do something. | 如果他的感冒还是不见好 你要想法做点什么 |
[24:42] | Elizabeth Elizabeth | |
[24:43] | wants to send a team | 要派人去 |
[24:45] | to check out a gate at a suspected wraith outpost | 去检查一个可能有幽灵前哨站的星门 |
[24:47] | What is she, nuts? | 她怎么了 疯了? |
[24:48] | – Everybody’s nuts, rodney. Haven’t you noticed? – Right | ﹣所有人都疯了 你还没有注意到? ﹣是的 |
[24:51] | You need to figure out why without drawing too much attention. | 我要你在不引起太多注意的前提下 找出事情的原因 |
[24:53] | I am working on it | 我正在努力之中 |
[24:54] | but there’s not enough of the liquid to work with | 可是剩下的液体不够多 |
[24:56] | I need more | 我需要更多 |
[24:57] | I’ll go back to lucius’s village | 我回到Lucius的村子中 |
[24:59] | I’m sure he keeps a stash there. I’ll just grab some. | 敢保证他在那里还藏有不少 我会取一些回来 |
[25:00] | You’re leaving me here alone? | 你要把我一个人留在这里? |
[25:02] | You said you need the liquid. | 是你说过需要液体的 |
[25:03] | Yeah, but the place is turning into a nuthouse | 是啊 可这个地方快要变成疯人院了 |
[25:05] | Somebody’s got to stay. Just keep away from the nuts. | 必须有人留下来 离那些疯子们远一点 |
[25:08] | And you’ve got to disable the dhd | 还有你一定要关掉拨号设备 |
[25:10] | as soon as I’m gone to prevent anybody from dialing out, okay? | 不要让任何人拨号出去 好么? |
[25:29] | Willa Willa | |
[25:31] | Sheppard Sheppard | |
[25:32] | Sheppard Sheppard | |
[25:35] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[25:36] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[25:38] | Lucius? Lucius? | |
[25:39] | Did you take him? | 你把他抓走了? |
[25:41] | Of course, if you did, we’re not angry. | 当然 如果你干了 我们也不会生气 |
[25:43] | He came to my planet on his own. | 他自己跑到我的星球上去了 |
[25:45] | Please send him back | 请把他送回来吧 |
[25:47] | It hurts us to be away from him for so long. | 等了他这么长时间 已经深深的伤害了我们 |
[25:50] | Have you always felt this way about him? | 你们以前也碰到过这种情况么? |
[25:53] | No | 没有 |
[25:54] | but one day | 不过有一天 |
[25:55] | as he returned from trading his wares with a distant people | 他到远方跟一个人去交易陶器 |
[25:59] | he told me a story | 回来之后 他跟我讲了一个故事 |
[26:00] | a wonderful, wise, sweet story | 一个非常美妙的故事 |
[26:03] | about something he accidentally stepped in | 关于他偶然碰到的一件事情 |
[26:05] | And from that day forward | 从那天以后 |
[26:07] | we saw him for the wonderful man he truly is | 在我们眼中 他就是一个非常好的人了 |
[26:11] | And before that? | 在那之前呢? |
[26:12] | I am ashamed to admit that | 很惭愧 可不得不说 |
[26:14] | I refused to share his bed more than once | 在第一次之后 我再也不想上他的床了 |
[26:17] | and since he has gone, everyone is growing sick | 自从他离去之后 一切都变得病怏怏的 |
[26:20] | It has only gotten worse | 而且只会变得更糟 |
[26:22] | Take it easy. | 别激动 |
[26:24] | Have you ever seen him drink A… | 你有没有见他喝过… |
[26:26] | a liquid from a small vial? | 装在某个小瓶中的液体? |
[26:29] | – His daily medicine. – Does he need more? | ﹣那是他每天服用的药物 ﹣他还需要更多么? |
[26:31] | I could bring it to him | 我可以带给他 |
[26:32] | We both can | 我们都可以 |
[26:33] | I can handle it. | 我自己拿去就可以了 |
[26:34] | If we get you some… | 如果我们给你… |
[26:37] | will you bring him home? | 你会把他带回来么? |
[26:38] | Sure | 当然 |
[26:43] | Incoming wormhole. Colonel sheppard’s idc | 有虫洞连入 Sheppard中校的身份识别码 |
[27:01] | And the next day | 第二天 |
[27:03] | she became my wife | 她就成为了我的妻子 |
[27:05] | my fifth wife | 我的第五个妻子 |
[27:07] | and now I have six | 而现在我已经有了六个妻子 |
[27:09] | You are a scoundrel, you know that? It’s what you are. | 知道么 你真是个无赖 |
[27:11] | Sheppard, come here. You’ve got to hear this | Sheppard 过来 你来听听 |
[27:13] | Lucius was just telling the most hysterical story. | Lucius刚跟我讲了一个最可笑的故事 |
[27:15] | Do you know that they have marmots on his planet? | 知道么 他的星球上还有旱獭? |
[27:17] | Well, they’re not marmots, exactly, | 他们不是旱獭 实际上 |
[27:18] | but it’s a rodent very similar to– | 只是一种非常类似的啮齿动物… |
[27:20] | I thought you said you were going to stay away from the nuts. | 我不是跟你说过 离疯子们远一点么 |
[27:22] | Yes, well | 是的 好吧 |
[27:23] | I tried to keep to myself, but lucius here | 我是想一个人呆着 可Lucius来了 |
[27:26] | was concerned for me | 只是出于对我的关心 |
[27:27] | so he just came down | 就是说他来到这里 |
[27:28] | ronon held me against the wall, | Ronon让我靠在墙上 |
[27:30] | and lucius and i had a nice, long talk | 接下来Lucius和我就进行了 一场美妙的长谈 |
[27:32] | Oh, you did. | 噢 的确 |
[27:32] | And let me tell you | 听我说 |
[27:34] | we have nothing to worry about with this guy | 我们没必要担心这个家伙 |
[27:36] | This guy’s just a big knucklehead. Aren’t you, you big knucklehead? | 这个家伙只是一个大傻瓜 不是么 你这个大傻瓜? |
[27:40] | Where’s elizabeth? | Elizabeth在哪儿? |
[27:42] | She’s out making me something to eat. | 她出去为我弄些吃的去了 |
[27:44] | What? | 什么? |
[27:45] | I don’t know. She said it was a surprise. | 我不知道 她说要给我一个惊喜 |
[27:47] | So rodney and i were waiting here for the team to return | 我和Rodney正在这里等着 探索小队回来 |
[27:49] | We thought that you were them. | 刚才还以为是他们回来了呢 |
[27:51] | Teyla, ronon, and beckett. | Teyla、Ronon和Beckett |
[27:52] | They volunteered to check out m6h-491 | 他们自愿去检查M6H-491 |
[27:54] | – I told you– – to disable the dhd. I know. I’m sorry. I didn’T. | ﹣我跟你说过… ﹣关掉拨号设备 我知道 可我没有 |
[27:58] | But come on. | 不过 |
[27:59] | Ronon and teyla. I mean, they can handle themselves. | Ronon和Teyla 我是说 他们会照顾好自己的 |
[28:01] | What about beckett? | 那Beckett怎么办? |
[28:02] | Well, he… now, he can walk on his hands. Did you know that? | 他…现在 他可以倒立着走路了 你知道么? |
[28:04] | He was showing lucius before he left. | 他走之前展示给Lucius看了 |
[28:06] | You should have seen it. He was down on his hands… | 你真应该看看的 他用双手支撑倒立… |
[28:08] | Mckay! mckay! | |
[28:13] | we don’t know for sure that there are even wraith on the planet. | 我们还不敢肯定 那上面是否还有幽灵的前哨站呢 |
[28:17] | We’ll find out soon enough, though, won’t we? | 不管怎么说 马上就要弄清楚了 不是么? |
[28:18] | We sure will. | 当然 |
[28:26] | Atlantis, this is beckett! We’re coming in hot! | Atlantis 我是Beckett!我们正在激战中! |
[28:42] | – You all right? – It was a little rough, but we’re good. | ﹣你没事吧? ﹣碰到点小麻烦 不过我们没事 |
[28:44] | It was all terribly exciting. | 真是太刺激了 |
[28:46] | Well, I guess we can assume there are wraith on that planet. | 我想 我们可以假设 那个星球上有幽灵了 |
[28:50] | Yes. Many. | 是的 很多 |
[28:52] | Now, don’t overreact, john. | 不要反应过度 John |
[28:54] | Are you kidding me? | 不是开玩笑吧? |
[28:56] | You send a team led by beckett to a planet full of wraith? | 你让Beckett带一队人 去一个到处是幽灵的星球? |
[29:01] | How do you expect me to react? | 我该做什么做才不叫过度反应呢? |
[29:03] | – Well, firstly, they volunteered – And secondly | ﹣好吧 首先 他们是自愿的 ﹣其次 |
[29:06] | we got the herb | 我们找到药草了 |
[29:09] | Carson Carson | |
[29:11] | I will tell people of the tale of your bravery | 我会把你们英勇的故事 讲述给人们听 |
[29:13] | for many years to come | 而且会讲述很多年 |
[29:16] | You will? | 真的么? |
[29:17] | Yes, I will | 是的 我会的 |
[29:20] | You sent them to get an herb? | 你派他们出去找药草? |
[29:22] | We wanted to go. | 是我们自己愿意去的 |
[29:24] | Okay | 好吧 |
[29:25] | I’ve just about had enough. | 我已经受够了 |
[29:29] | Don’t touch it. | 什么也别碰 |
[29:36] | What on earth is wrong with you, john? | 你到底怎么了 John? |
[29:39] | We were just helping a friend… | 我们只是在帮助朋友… |
[29:43] | and there’s nothing wrong with that | 这样做有什么错呢 |
[29:46] | I think there’s something wrong with him. | 我觉得他很有问题 |
[29:53] | You know what? | 知道么? |
[29:56] | I’m just tired. | 我累了 |
[29:57] | It’s this damn cold. | 这该死的感冒 |
[30:01] | I apologize. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:04] | Maybe you should get some rest. | 也许你该去休息一下 |
[30:06] | You’re probably right. I just need a good night’s sleep. | 也许你是对的 我该好好睡上一晚 |
[30:27] | So, what does this do? | 这个是做什么的? |
[30:28] | That engages the hud. Stands for “heads up display.” | 这个会启动显示屏 表示”打开显示” |
[30:30] | Heads up… I love that. | 打开…我喜欢这个 |
[30:33] | It gives me whatever information I need when flying the jumper. | 它会给出所有驾驶Jumper飞船中 所需要的信息 |
[30:35] | Navigation, weapons… | 导航 武器… |
[30:37] | – you can fly this? – I can fly it, too. | ﹣你会开这个? ﹣我也会开 |
[30:39] | Yes, now that you received the A.T.A. Therapy, which I invented. | 是的 只要接受过我发明的 A.T.A.基因治疗的人 |
[30:42] | I was actually born with the gene | 实际上我生来就具有那个基因 |
[30:43] | which makes me much more proficient at operating ancient technology. | 就是说我对操纵古人的科技产品 比其他人要精通得多 |
[30:46] | It does not. He doesn’t fly this thing any better than I do. | 不是这样的 他驾驶这个东西还没有我好呢 |
[30:48] | – Don’t you lie to lucius– – all right… boys | ﹣你不要骗Lucius… ﹣好了…孩子们 |
[30:51] | stop fighting | 别吵了 |
[30:53] | A gene, you say? | 你是说 一个基因? |
[30:54] | It’s a genetic fingerprint, if you will | 是一种基因指纹 |
[30:56] | which allows someone such as me to operate any technology on atlantis. | 拥有它 比如说我 就可以操纵Atlantis中的古人设备 |
[31:00] | I developed an inoculation | 我开发出了一种接种技术 |
[31:01] | which allows those who don’t naturally possess the gene such as dr. Mckay, | 可以让那些生来并不具有那个基因的人 比如Mckay博士 |
[31:05] | to be able to use some of it as well | 也可以操作其中的某些设备 |
[31:06] | Really? | 真的? |
[31:07] | A gene, huh? | 一个基因? |
[31:08] | An inoculation, huh? That’s great. | 接种?听起来真棒 |
[31:11] | You know what’s really interesting– if you look at this down here… | 真正有意思的是… 看一下这里… |
[31:19] | doc? | 博士? |
[31:21] | Could I speak with you for a sec? | 能和你谈会儿么? |
[31:23] | Excuse me | 失陪一下 |
[31:30] | I… think there might be something wrong with me | 我…觉得自己确实有些不太对劲 |
[31:38] | It’s all right, son | 没什么 孩子 |
[31:40] | Admitting it is the first step. | 承认自己是第一步 |
[31:48] | So you finally came around, did you? | 就是说你终于醒悟了? |
[31:50] | You see? Once you get a chance to know lucius | 只要你有机会了解Lucius |
[31:53] | he’s really a very wise and kind– | 他真的是一个很聪明很善良的… |
[31:54] | oh, crap. | 噢 该死 |
[32:00] | Why is the jumper bay roof opening? | 为什么Jumper舱的顶门打开了? |
[32:02] | Jumper three is starting up. Who’s in it? | 3号Jumper启动了 谁在里面? |
[32:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:06] | Jumper three, please identify | 3号Jumper 请报告身份 |
[32:09] | Jumper three, this is flight. Identify yourself. | 3号Jumper 这里是飞行控制中心 报告自己的身份 |
[32:12] | Look, close the door. | 听着 把舱门关上 |
[32:14] | It’s too late. It’s left the bay. | 太晚了 它已经飞出去了 |
[32:25] | Hey, carson. Sorry about that. | Carson 真抱歉 |
[32:28] | What… why… | 什么…为什么… |
[32:30] | I’m taking you to the mainland. | 带你去大陆 |
[32:32] | ‘s for your own good. Trust me. | 是为了你好 相信我 |
[32:36] | How often does that happen? | 这种事经常发生么? |
[32:37] | This has never happened before. | 以前从来没有发生过 |
[32:38] | We have very, very strict flight protocol– | 我们有非常非常严格的飞行条例 |
[32:40] | – he’d have to have a key or something– – a security officer | ﹣他一定是有钥匙或者之类的东西… ﹣一名保安人员 |
[32:42] | saw colonel sheppard carrying dr. Beckett toward the jumper bay | 看到Sheppard中校带着 Beckett博士去了Jumper舱 |
[32:45] | moments before the jumper took off | 就在Jumper起飞前不久 |
[32:46] | So it was them in the flying machine? | 就是说在那个飞行机器中的是他们两个? |
[32:48] | My computer’s missing | 我的电脑不见了 |
[32:50] | A tablet, two drives, all of my research. | 一个Tablet笔记本 带有两个硬盘 我的所有研究资料都在里面 |
[32:52] | I told you that man was dangerous. | 我跟你说过那个人很危险 |
[32:54] | I have to say, liz, I am very disappointed right now | 不得不说 Liz 我现在非常失望 |
[32:56] | I am so very sorry, lucius. | 非常抱歉 Lucius |
[32:59] | Mobilize jumper teams. | 派出Jumper分队 |
[33:00] | – I want them found. – Yes. | ﹣找到他们 ﹣好的 |
[33:04] | They’re very good. They will find them. | 他们很棒 会找到他们的 |
[33:11] | I need to get back. | 我要回去 |
[33:13] | No, you don’T. | 不行 |
[33:14] | Lucius needs me. | Lucius需要我 |
[33:15] | You have no right to abduct me like this. | 你没有权力绑架我 |
[33:17] | Call it an intervention. | 这叫武装干涉 |
[33:20] | You probably don’t realize it right now | 你现在可能还不明白 |
[33:22] | but what you’re going through is | 可实际发生的事情 |
[33:24] | kind of like A… | 就好像是… |
[33:25] | a detox | 戒毒 |
[33:28] | Now | 现在 |
[33:29] | according to the research rodney was able to do before joining the lucius fan club | 根据在Rodney加入Lucius的 搞笑俱乐部之前所作的研究 |
[33:34] | that liquid he’s been drinking contains some kind of a chemical. | 他所喝的液体含有某种化学成分 |
[33:38] | It interacts with the body and causes a | 被身体吸收之后 |
[33:40] | secretion of a pheromone | 会分泌一种信息素 |
[33:42] | and then there’s something about gamma activity in the prefrontral cortrex. | 被吸收后会刺激人的脑额前叶皮层 (Sheppard拼错了) |
[33:47] | Prefrontal cortex | 是额前叶皮层 |
[33:48] | The part of the brain responsible for positive emotions. | 大脑中负责肯定行为的部分 |
[33:51] | See? That’s why I need you. | 瞧?这就是我需要你的原因 |
[33:53] | It seems that when people are exposed to this pheromone | 当人们处于这种信息素之中时 |
[33:56] | in close proximity, it makes them… | 如果靠得比较近 就会让他们… |
[33:59] | easy to influence | 很容易被影响 |
[34:01] | and the longer they’re exposed the worse the addiction gets. | 接触的时间越长 瘾就越大 |
[34:05] | You mean literally an addictive personality? | 你是说接触到它就会上瘾? |
[34:07] | That’s what it looks like. | 看上去是这样 |
[34:10] | It’s rubbish! | 垃圾! |
[34:12] | Check for yourself. | 你自己可以验证一下 |
[34:14] | I will bet you a year’s pay | 我可以用一年的薪水跟你打赌 |
[34:15] | that the liquid in that vial is some kind of extract | 瓶中的液体 |
[34:18] | made from the herb that you collected for him | 正是从你们采集的药草中提炼出来的 |
[34:21] | He made you his mule | 他愚弄了你们 |
[34:24] | If this is true, why weren’t you affected? | 如果你说的是真的 为什么你没有被感染呢? |
[34:26] | My cold. I can hardly breathe. | 我有感冒 几乎不能呼吸 |
[34:28] | Plus | 另外 |
[34:29] | I haven’t been around him much. | 我也不是经常呆在他身边 |
[34:31] | Look… | 听着… |
[34:32] | I would just kidnap him | 我要绑架走他 |
[34:35] | and take him away somewhere until the pheromone wore off | 带他去某个地方 直到信息素散去 |
[34:37] | but the people back on his home planet are starting to get sick | 可是他母星上的那些人中毒太深了 |
[34:41] | and it looks like they’re going to get worse before they get better | 而且他们的状况越来越糟 |
[34:43] | I don’t want to put our people through that | 我不想让我们的人也变成那样 |
[34:45] | You’re doing it to me right now! | 你现在对我做了些什么! |
[34:49] | Buck up, carson. | 振作点 Carson |
[34:51] | You haven’t been exposed that long. | 你还没有接触那么久 |
[34:53] | I need you to figure out a way how to counteract this thing. | 我需要你想办法 抵消这个东西的作用 |
[34:57] | There’s got to be an antidote of some kind. | 就是某种解毒药之类的 |
[35:02] | I can’T. | 我做不到 |
[35:04] | Yes, you can. | 不 你可以 |
[35:07] | You can beat it. | 你可以战胜它 |
[35:11] | But he needs me. | 可他需要我 |
[35:18] | We should head bacK. | 我们该回去了 |
[35:20] | We’ve been searching for hours. | 已经找了几个小时了 |
[35:21] | We just left, mckay | 我们刚刚才出发 Mckay |
[35:23] | I don’t like being this far away from atlantis. | 我不想离Atlantis这么远 |
[35:25] | Lucius is probably worried. | Lucius也许很担心 |
[35:26] | – You think he’s worried? – Jumper two, report. | ﹣你认为他会担心么? ﹣2号Jumper 报告情况 |
[35:29] | We’re reading several life signs, | 我们发现了几个生命信号 |
[35:32] | but they might be athosian hunting parties. | 也许是Athosian人的捕猎队 |
[35:33] | We’re going to go check them out | 我们正准备去看看 |
[35:34] | – Is lucius worried about us? – Lucius? | ﹣Lucius担心我们么? |
[35:37] | He’s fine. Just keep looking. | 他很好 继续找吧 |
[35:39] | I should have stayed with him. | 我本该和他呆在一起的 |
[35:49] | Wait just a minute. | 等等 |
[35:50] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[35:52] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[35:58] | That thing is set to stun, right? | 你把枪设置成了击昏模式 对不对? |
[36:00] | Yeah | 是的 |
[36:02] | Good | 很好 |
[36:06] | Carson, are you all right? | Carson 你没事吧? |
[36:07] | I will be, once I get back to lucius. | 会的 只要让我回到Lucius身边 |
[36:13] | What did you shoot him for? | 你干嘛把他打昏? |
[36:17] | Now we’re going to have to carry him all the way back to the jumper | 现在我们就要把他 抬回到Jumper飞船去了 |
[36:32] | Good morning, colonel. | 早上好 中校 |
[36:34] | I want to apologize for this harsh treatment. | 很抱歉如此对待你 |
[36:36] | I hate that elizabeth had to do this. | 我讨厌Elizabeth这样对你 |
[36:38] | Cut the crap. | 废话少说 |
[36:41] | So… | 这么说… |
[36:43] | that herb of yours… | 你的那些药草… |
[36:45] | one of my greatest discoveries. | 我最伟大的发现之一 |
[36:47] | Well, it’s my only great discover, | 好吧 那是我唯一伟大的发现 |
[36:49] | but you got to admit | 可你不得不承认 |
[36:50] | it’s pretty great | 的确是非常有效 |
[36:53] | How did you get by before that? | 你以前是怎么过的? |
[36:55] | I was a baker. | 我是一个面包师 |
[36:56] | Bread, mostly | 基本上都是跟面包打交道 |
[36:58] | The occasional muffin at festival time. | 在节日的时候偶尔做做小松糕 |
[37:01] | So that herb pretty much changed everything. | 就是说那个药草在很大程度上 改变了一切? |
[37:05] | Yeah | 是阿 |
[37:07] | Yeah, I baked it into my own bread– | 是啊 我把它做进了面包之中 |
[37:10] | I like to experiment– | 我喜欢做实验… |
[37:11] | and I noticed that people started to like me | 然后我意识到人们开始喜欢上我了 |
[37:14] | Well, hate me less | 有些人会恨我 |
[37:15] | but pretty soon it became “like.” | 可不久之后 也会喜欢上我的 |
[37:18] | So I perfected a potion | 最后我完善了配方 |
[37:19] | It worked great for years | 数年来效果一直不错 |
[37:21] | Then the wraith set up an outpost | 后来幽灵在我找到药草的那个星球 |
[37:23] | on the only planet where I could get e herb | 建立了一个前哨站点 |
[37:26] | I knew I could never go back there. | 我知道不能再回那里去了 |
[37:29] | Until we showed up | 直到我们出现 |
[37:31] | I’m telling you, it was fate… | 我跟你说 这都是命运的安排… |
[37:34] | and everybody wanted to help, so I let them. | 所有人都愿意提供帮助 我就成全他们 |
[37:37] | See, that’s the great thing about this herb | 这就是这个药草的的优势所在 |
[37:40] | Nobody gets hurt | 没有人会受伤 |
[37:42] | They just want to help me all the time. What’s wrong with that? | 他们只是想尽办法来帮我 这又有什么错? |
[37:46] | I’m a nice guy. | 我是一个好人 |
[37:48] | I never make them do anything they didn’t want to do. | 我从来不会逼迫别人做 他们不想做的事情 |
[37:50] | Six wives? | 那六个老婆呢? |
[37:52] | Sometimes all at once. | 有些时候例外 |
[37:55] | You know, when you get over this cold, | 等你的感冒好了之后 |
[37:57] | you and I are going to have a long chat, | 我和你将会进行一次长谈 |
[37:59] | face to face | 面对面 |
[38:01] | and I’ve got a feeling we’re going to become the best of friends | 我有种感觉 我们将会成为最好的朋友 |
[38:05] | and you’re going to want to help me, too, all the time | 而且你也会想尽办法来帮助我 |
[38:08] | and you’ll love it | 你会喜欢的 |
[38:10] | Just a warning, lucius– | 我只是想警告你 Lucius… |
[38:12] | you get too close to me it’ll be the last thing you do. | 别逼我太狠 否则有你好果子吃的 |
[38:15] | That’s all right, colonel | 好吧 中校 |
[38:17] | I’m in no rush | 我不赶忙 |
[38:19] | Lucius? Lucius? | |
[38:22] | Yeah, go ahead, carson. | 说吧 Carson |
[38:23] | I’ve finished preparing the inoculation. | 我准备好为你接种了 |
[38:25] | All right, I’ll be right down. | 好的 我马上过来 |
[38:27] | I’ve got to go get an inoculation. | 我要去进行接种了 |
[38:29] | We’ll talk after. | 我们以后再谈 |
[38:31] | He’s giving you the A.T.A. Therapy? | 他要为你进行A.T.A.基因治疗? |
[38:33] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[38:35] | Isn’t that great? | 是不是很棒? |
[38:44] | There. All done. | 好了 结束了 |
[38:46] | Now, remember | 记住 |
[38:48] | it’s only effective in 47% of those who receive it. | 接种的人当中 只有47%会起作用 |
[38:50] | Well, I’m a naturally lucky fella. | 我是那个幸运的人 |
[38:52] | The only way to know for sure is to have you try to operate something. | 唯一可以判断有没有效果的办法 就是试着去操作什么东西 |
[38:56] | Okay | 好的 |
[38:58] | It takes about an hour to be effective | 起作用至少需要一个小时 |
[39:00] | In the meantime | 在此期间 |
[39:01] | just rest easy, dear friend. | 要好好休息 亲爱的朋友 |
[39:04] | Are you feeling okay? Can I get you anything? | 你感觉还好吧? 需要什么东西 我帮你去拿? |
[39:06] | No, rodney. | 不用 Rodney |
[39:09] | – I’m fine. – You sure? Absolutely. | ﹣我很好 ﹣你确信? |
[39:11] | – Because it would be no trouble. – Mess hall. | ﹣因为还没有碰到麻烦 ﹣去餐厅 |
[39:13] | Blue jello | 那个蓝色的凝胶物 |
[39:14] | Little bit of whipped cream | 再来一点生奶油 |
[39:16] | Right away | 马上就来 |
[39:22] | We really should talk about marriage | 我们真的该谈谈婚事了 |
[39:27] | Jumper one, this is flight. | 1号Jumper 这里是飞行控制中心 |
[39:29] | The bay doors are open. | 舱门已经打开 |
[39:32] | You are go for launch | 可以起飞了 |
[39:35] | “Go for launch.” That’s so exciting. | “可以起飞” 真是激动啊 |
[39:38] | All right, here goes. | 好了 开始吧 |
[39:40] | I’ll take it from here. | 这里交给我吧 |
[39:45] | You’re supposed to be in jail. | 你应该正在牢房里 |
[39:47] | Carson Carson | |
[39:48] | Save your breath. Your charm no longer has any effect on me. | 省省吧 你的魅力对我已经失效了 |
[39:50] | No… no, but carson… | 不…不…Carson… |
[39:56] | we’re supposed to be best of friends. | 我们应该是好朋友才对 |
[39:58] | Carson didn’t give you the A.T.A. Gene. | Carson并没有给你任何A.T.A.基因 |
[40:00] | What? | 什么? |
[40:01] | I’m afraid it’s a serum that effectively neutralizes the chemical in that herb of yours. | 免疫血清有效的压制了 你的药草中的化学成分 |
[40:05] | Took some myself | 我自己注射了一针 |
[40:07] | Oh | 哦 |
[40:10] | I don’t know what that means | 我不知道是什么意思 |
[40:12] | It means we can have that face-to-face conversation you always wanted us to have. | 意思是说 我们可以进行 你一直期望的面对面地交谈了 |
[40:16] | The only thing that will happen is you’ll catch my cold. | 唯一会发生的事情就是 我的感冒会传染给你 |
[40:22] | What is taking him so long? | 是什么让他花了这么长时间? |
[40:24] | I should go up there. | 我应该去瞧瞧 |
[40:26] | Wait. Wait! | 等等 等等! |
[40:28] | They’re taking off. | 他们起飞了 |
[40:34] | It worked! | 起作用了! |
[40:40] | He’s flying it. | 他正在驾驶 |
[40:41] | Czech | (捷克语) |
[40:46] | Fly, lucius, fly. | 飞吧 Lucius 飞吧 |
[40:56] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪儿? |
[40:58] | Little vacation | 度假 |
[41:00] | Just enough time to let dr. Beckett | 让Beckett博士有足够的时间 |
[41:02] | give the serum to the rest of my people without you interfering | 给其他受影响的人注射血清 |
[41:05] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[41:07] | Then maybe I’ll take you back home. | 也许我会送你回家 |
[41:10] | I’m sure your people will be thrilled to see you again. | 我敢肯定 你的人民看到你之后 肯定会高兴得发抖 |
[41:13] | You would do that for me? | 你真的会带我回去? |
[41:15] | Without even being under the effect of the herb? | 即便是没有受到药草的影响之下? |
[41:20] | After all I did? | 看到我所做的一切之后? |
[41:21] | Well, I’m a nice guy. | 我是一个好人 |
[41:23] | Oh, colonel, I can’t thank you enough. | 中校 真不知道该怎么感谢你 |
[41:26] | Thank you so much– | 非常感谢… |
[41:28] | after I give them the serum | 在给他们注射血清之后 |
[41:47] | So how was lucius’ homecoming? | Lucius回家的场面如何? |
[41:50] | Well… they didn’t kill him | 他们没有杀他 |
[41:52] | although I do see a string of divorces in his future | 虽然我觉得在未来 可能会有一连串的离婚 |
[41:54] | That’s if they haven’t strung him up first | 假如她们一开始就没有受到他的感染 |
[41:56] | Well, the townspeople are over their withdrawal and on the mend | 城镇中的居民已经停止服药 并开始恢复了 |
[41:58] | so I doubt that will happen | 所以我怀疑那可能会发生 |
[42:00] | That is | 那就是说 |
[42:01] | unless we discover he’s revealed the location of atlantis to anyone. | 除非我们发现 他把Atlantis的位置告诉别人 |
[42:05] | In which case I said I would track him down | 如果是那样 我说过我会找到他 |
[42:07] | – hang him by his feet, and cut off his– – thank you. | ﹣倒着吊起来 然后割掉… ﹣谢谢 |
[42:09] | We get the idea | 我们已经知道了 |
[42:11] | So everyone here… | 这里的每个人… |
[42:14] | back to normal? | 都恢复正常了? |
[42:17] | We’re still fine, john | 我们好了 John |
[42:19] | No lingering desires? | 没有什么挥之不去的愿望? |
[42:22] | Secret longings for his touch? | 私下愿望他的扶触? |
[42:25] | It’s embarrassing enough without you constantly reminding us | 没必要总是提醒我们吧 太令人尴尬了 |
[42:27] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:29] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[42:31] | Hey, buddy, I’d better get back and clean your quarters before the next scout. | 在进行下一次探索任务之前 我最好去你的房间整理一下 |
[42:36] | RighT | 好的 |
[42:38] | Rodney Rodney | |
[42:41] | It was one teeny, tiny taste, for research purposes. | 只有很少很少的一部分 纯粹是为了研究目的 |
[42:44] | – Burn it. – All of it. | ﹣烧了 ﹣全部 |
[42:45] | Right now | 马上 |
[42:47] | Fine | 好吧 |
[42:48] | Story of my life | 我生活中的故事 |