时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | currently,stargate command has no vessels capable of engaging the hive ships | 目前 在母舰到达地球之前 星门指挥部没有战舰 |
[00:08] | before they reach earth. | 可以用来截击它们 |
[00:09] | Even if we could catch up with them, | 即便是追上它们 |
[00:10] | I don’t know how long we’d last. | 也很难说我们可以维持多久 |
[00:12] | That lingering stench of what they transformed you into will never fade. | 他们转变你之后 你体内所遗留 下来的影响 永远也不会消退 |
[00:17] | Wouldn’t it have been more prudent to send the zpm back to earth on the daedalus? | 将ZPM交由Daedalus送回地球 这种方案岂不是更稳妥么? |
[00:21] | -Colonel sheppard,is that you? -Who’s this? | ﹣Sheppard中校 是你么? ﹣你是谁? |
[00:23] | Targeting the ventral hyperdrive generators will be most effective. | 袭击船身腹部的超光速引擎 这样的破坏效果最好 |
[00:26] | This ship has been seriously damaged. | 这艘飞船已经被严重损坏 |
[00:28] | Look,it’s hard for me to find something to overload. | 我已经很难找到什么可以过载的东西了 |
[00:30] | Let mikey try it. | 让Mikey来试试 |
[00:33] | He’s helping us. | 他在帮助我们 |
[00:34] | I’ve just opened fire on the transport,sir. | 母舰已经向运输船开火了 |
[00:36] | Beam them directly to the bridge. | 将他们光传送到舰桥上来 |
[00:38] | That last blast took out our life support, and the backups aren’t responding. | 最后一次爆炸毁掉了我们的 生命支持系统 后备系统也没有反应 |
[00:41] | The only breathable air within light years is on the wraith ship. | 数光年内 唯一可供呼吸的空气 只有幽灵母舰上有 |
[00:44] | There’s also wraith. | 那上面还有幽灵 |
[00:45] | Unless we send over the gas. | 除非我们将毒气传送过去 |
[00:46] | We finish the plan we started. | 我们可以完成当初设想的计划了 |
[00:48] | You can start sending people over,sir. | 可以送人过来了 长官 |
[00:50] | They’re all human and the air is good. | 他们已经全部变成人类了 空气不错 |
[00:51] | I think we’re out of the woods. | 我想我们已经脱离困境了 |
[00:54] | Incoming wormhole. | 有虫洞连入 |
[00:59] | Opening the iris. | 打开虹门 |
[01:03] | Receiving video transmission. | 接收到视频信号 |
[01:06] | Stargate command,this is atlantis. | 星门指挥部 这里是Atlantis |
[01:09] | I’m here,teyla. | 我在 Teyla |
[01:10] | Any word about our people? | 我们的人有消息了么? |
[01:12] | Unfortunately… no, | 很遗憾…还没有 |
[01:16] | but the hive ship we have been tracking is still on course for atlantis. | 不过我们一直在跟踪的幽灵母舰 还在向Atlantis飞来 |
[01:20] | We expect its arrival shortly. | 应该不久之后就会到了 |
[01:22] | Activate the cloak. | 开启隐身罩 |
[01:24] | Proceed. | 照做 |
[01:33] | Cloak is engaged. | 隐身罩已经开启 |
[01:35] | What about our defenses? | 防御力量准备得怎么样了? |
[01:36] | All rail gun positions are manned and operational | 所有的轨迹枪都已经布置好了 |
[01:39] | and dr. Beckett is in the drone control chair. | Beckett博士也已经坐到 Drone飞弹控制椅上了 |
[01:43] | Patch me through to him. | 帮我接过去 |
[01:45] | -Carson? -Elizabeth? | |
[01:47] | -How are you doing? -Oh,just peachy,thanks.You? | ﹣感觉怎样? ﹣噢 还不错 谢谢 |
[01:50] | *************************** | 很抱歉将你置于这个位置 |
[01:52] | But you’re the only person,besides from colonel sheppard and general o’neill, | 可是除了Sheppard中校和O’Neill将军 |
[01:55] | who’ve actually fired a drone from that chair. | 只有你实际操纵过那把椅子 |
[02:01] | -You’ll do fine. -Is this even necessary? | ﹣你会做好的 ﹣有必要这么做么? |
[02:04] | I mean,we’ve got the cloak up,chances are they won’t find us,and they’ll just be on their way. | 我们已经开启了隐身罩 它们跟根本就 发现不了我们 应该马上就会离开 |
[02:07] | Normally,I would agree with you, | 如果是在平时 我也同意你的看法 |
[02:08] | but this ship is moving much fasterthan we’ve ever see a hive ship move before, | 可是这艘飞船比我们以前 所见过的母舰移动速度要快得多 |
[02:12] | which means either it’s one of the ships the daedalus is chasing, | 也就是说 这要么是Daedalus号 正在追击的的其中一艘 |
[02:15] | or they shared the information they stole from us with other wraith. | 要么是它们从其它幽灵那里 分享到了从我们这里窃取取信息 |
[02:19] | Either way,the cloak might not do us much good. | 不管是哪种情况 隐身罩对我们来说可能没有多大用 |
[02:22] | Great. | 好吧 |
[02:31] | Hive ship just dropped out of hyperspace. | 母舰刚刚脱离了超空间 |
[02:33] | Dr. Beckett,stand by. | Beckett博士 准备好 |
[02:46] | Receiving a signal. | 收到信号 |
[02:48] | Atlantis,this is sheppard.Come in. | Atlantis 我是Sheppard 请回答 |
[02:50] | -John? -They made it? | ﹣他们成功了? |
[02:54] | We’re out of food,water,and haven’t slept in days, | 我们已经耗尽了食物和水 而且几天都没有睡觉了 |
[02:56] | but,yeah,we made it. | 不过 是的 我们成功了 |
[02:58] | So now would not be a good time to fire on us. | 所以现在可千万不要向我们开火 |
[03:01] | After all,we wouldn’t want to damage our new hive ship. | 不管怎样 我们可不想毁掉这艘 新搞来的母舰 |
[04:21] | This is daedalus.We’re clear. | 这里是Daedalus号 我们已经安全着陆 |
[04:23] | Understood. | 明白 |
[04:24] | Sorry to sneak up on you like that, doc.Subspace communications were down. | 很抱歉事先没有通知你 博士 次空间通讯系统坏了 |
[04:28] | I came this close to blasting you out of the sky. | 我差点就把你们从天上炸飞 |
[04:30] | You showed remarkable restraint.Makes me all the more confident in you next time. | 你表现出了惊人的忍耐力 下一次我对你 一定会更加耐心一点 |
[04:34] | Next time?Oh,no,no– | 下一次?噢 不 不… |
[04:35] | -the retrovirus worked great. -Really?How many are they? | ﹣逆转录病毒很有效 ﹣真的?一共转变了多少个幽灵 |
[04:39] | Well,the ship didn’t have a full complement to begin with,but still,there are a few. | 这艘飞船上的船员本来就不是很多 不过 还是有几个 |
[04:59] | This…is a few? | 这…只算几个? |
[05:02] | The official count is just under 200. | 官方的统计数字是 差不多200 |
[05:04] | A lot of them were killed in the battle. | 有很多在战斗中阵亡了 |
[05:06] | A lot more of them killed each other when the gas started changing them. | 更多的是在毒气开始转变它们时 自相残杀而死 |
[05:09] | We should consider ourselves lucky. | 你应该认为我们是多么的幸运 |
[05:11] | A hive ship like this could carry thousands. | 像这样一艘母舰 可以装载上千个幽灵 |
[05:17] | Don’t misunderstand me,dr.Weir. | 别误解我的意思 Weir博士 |
[05:19] | I’m not here to lecture you on the moral complexities of your situation. | 我并不是来向你宣讲 你现在所处的位置在道义上的重要性 |
[05:23] | Ultimately,the I.O.A. Has no official position on the matter one way or the other. | 从根本上说 I.O.A.对这起事件 并没有什么官方的立场 |
[05:27] | Because when there’s actually a tough decision to be made,they suddenly have no opinion. | 因为一旦遇到棘手的问题需要抉择时 他们就会变得毫无主张 |
[05:31] | The lives of 200 former wraith are not high up on their list of priorities, | 在他们的议事日程中 如何处置 那200个活着的幽灵并不重要 |
[05:36] | but the way you dealt with the recent crisis, | 他们关心的是你近段时间 处置危机事件时的方式 |
[05:38] | and quite frankly,the manner in which you responded to their authority, | 说得更明白些 就是你在面对 他们这些权威时 所采取的态度 |
[05:41] | and there’s still the issue of whether the intelligence | 而且目前还有一个问题 那些幽灵是窃取了我们的信息 |
[05:45] | that allowed these hives to get as far they did was passed to any other wraith colonies. | 才可以飞这么远 这个信息有没有传送给其它幽灵 |
[05:50] | According to michael,it was not. | 据Michael说 没有 |
[05:52] | I don’t have to tell you that your willingness to trust this particular wraith | 我不得不提醒你 你对这个特殊幽灵的信任 |
[05:56] | is not going to make for a strong defense. | 是站不住脚的 |
[05:59] | I didn’t know I was on trial. | 先头还不知道 我是在接受审判呢 |
[06:03] | Look… | 瞧… |
[06:05] | pegasus is so far away, | 飞马星系距离遥远 |
[06:08] | they never thought the wraith would be a threat | 他们从未考虑到 除了对探险队自身 |
[06:09] | to anyone outside the members of the expedition itself. | 幽灵还会威胁到其他人 |
[06:13] | It was their objection to having atlantis under military control | 先头是由于他们反对 军方控制Atlantis |
[06:16] | that put me in this position in the first place. | 我这才可以坐上这个位置 |
[06:19] | Nothing renews your appreciation for the military | 面临这种可以吸取生命的外星人 |
[06:22] | like the threat of invasion from life-sucking aliens | 怎能让人不重新审视 自己对军方的立场呢 |
[06:37] | Michael? Michael? | |
[06:48] | Even though I saved colonel sheppard’s life | 即便是我救了Sheppard的命 |
[06:51] | and helped him stop the hives from reaching earth, | 而且还帮助他组织幽灵母舰飞往地球 |
[06:55] | you still place me under guard. | 你仍然还是派人将我看管着 |
[06:58] | You have betrayed our trust in the past. | 你曾经背叛过我们对你的信任 |
[07:00] | Trust? | 信任? |
[07:02] | I was your prisoner then, and despite what I’ve done for you… | 我当时是你们的战俘 可是不管我为你们所过什么… |
[07:08] | here I am once again. | 我又一次回到了这里 |
[07:16] | I can’t say I’m surprised. | 不能不说我很惊讶 |
[07:18] | I wasn’t welcome among my own kind, why should I be welcome here? | 在同类当中 我不受欢迎 为什么到了这里 还是不受欢迎呢? |
[07:22] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思? |
[07:26] | She looked at me as if I was some kind of unclean thing. | 她瞅我的眼光 就好像 我身上有什么不干净的东西一样 |
[07:30] | I may appear as a wraith again on the outside, | 在外面 我可能继续以幽灵的身份出现 |
[07:32] | but as far as they’re concerned,I’M… | 可是谈到它们 我… |
[07:38] | that is why I need your help. | 这就是为什么我需要你帮助的原因 |
[07:43] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[07:44] | I can’t stay here,and I can’t return to the wraith, | 我不能呆在这里 我不能回到幽灵的群体之中 |
[07:48] | which means I need to make my own way, and to do that.. | 也就是说 我必须以自己的方式生活 而这样做… |
[08:01] | I need supplies…and a ship. | 我需要补给…以及一艘飞船 |
[08:06] | We are grateful for your help, | 非常感谢你的帮助 |
[08:09] | but we can never release you,not with he information you possess. | 可是考虑到你所知道的一切 我们不能放了你 |
[08:12] | Then kill me now! | 那现在就杀了我! |
[08:15] | There is another way. | 还有种办法 |
[08:17] | -Take the treatment again. -Yes. | ﹣再次接受治疗 ﹣是的 |
[08:21] | What I am is not a disease you can cure. | 这个并不是你们可以治疗的疾病 |
[08:26] | Your life as a human could be long and full. | 作为一个人类 你可以充实的生活很长时间 |
[08:29] | And if I remember nothing of what or who I am… | 除非我完全忘掉曾经的我… |
[08:33] | if this consciousness is erased… | 如果这段意识被抹去… |
[08:39] | what is the difference between that and death? | 那和死亡又有什么区别呢? |
[08:43] | And if I do remember and revert back to my true nature… | 如果我回忆起来 并返回到过去的本性… |
[08:50] | what will happen then? | 那又会发生什么呢? |
[08:52] | Dr. Beckett has made significant advances. | Beckett博士已经取得了很大进展 |
[08:55] | The treatments are more effective now, | 现在的治疗比以前更有效了 |
[08:57] | ******************************* | 最终 他可以拿出一个永久性的解决方案 |
[09:00] | if you really believed that, | 如果真的是像你说的那样 |
[09:03] | those wraith you transformed wouldn’t be in stasis on the ship. | 那些母舰上的幽灵 就不会处于僵死状态了 |
[09:10] | They’d be here,reveling in your hospitality. | 我们会出现在这里 尽情享受你们的热情款待 |
[09:28] | Come in. | 请进 |
[09:29] | Dr. Weir? | Weir博士? |
[09:31] | Mr. Woolsey. | Woolsey先生 |
[09:34] | The I.O.A. Has decided that,for the time being, | I.O.A.决定 在现时… |
[09:38] | you should continue to head the atlantis expedition. | 应该由你继续领导 Atlantis的探索行动 |
[09:42] | You’re surprised? | 没想到? |
[09:44] | Yes,I am. | 是的 有点 |
[09:47] | I guess this means that international mistrust of the U.S. Military | 我想这意味着国际上对美国军方的误解 |
[09:51] | is far more powerful than their fear of… | 比对那些吸食生命的外星人的恐惧 还要大得多 |
[09:56] | The truth is,the delegates are split. | 事实是 委员为内部出现了分歧 |
[09:59] | In order to avoid a deadlock, | 为了避免出现僵局 |
[10:01] | they decided on a temporary reinstatement pending a detailed report | 他们决定临时让你复职 并准备派人进一步呈交一份 |
[10:05] | on the situation in pegasus. | 飞马星系的详细形势报告 |
[10:08] | -Written by… -me. | ﹣那个人是… ﹣我 |
[10:12] | I’ll be going back to atlantis with you. | 我要跟你一起返回Atlantis |
[10:15] | Have you ever been off-world before,mr.Woolsey? | 你以前有没有去过外星球 Woolsey先生? |
[10:18] | Sure.Once. | 当然 去过一次 |
[10:20] | And how did that go for you? | 有没有什么收获? |
[10:22] | I was nearly killed. | 我差点被杀死 |
[10:24] | Well,we will do our best to make sure that doesn’t happen…this time. | 我们会尽力确保 这类事件…此次不会发生 |
[10:32] | I understand that stargate command has put in a request to the asgard for transportation. | 我了解到星门指挥部已经请求Asgard 帮忙提供更多的飞船 |
[10:36] | I know they don’t have a lot of ships to spare right now, | 据我所知他们目前剩下的飞船也不多 |
[10:38] | but that will shave almost two weeks off our travel time. | 不过可以让我们的行程缩短 将近两个星期 |
[10:43] | I’ve never met an asgard. | 我还从来没有见过asgard |
[10:46] | You,I think,will love them. | 我想 你会喜欢上他们的 |
[10:49] | They’ve got a great sense of humor. | 他们很有幽默感 |
[10:51] | Really? | 真的? |
[10:53] | No. | 不 |
[11:07] | You figured out how to fly this thing yet? | 有没有摸清楚怎么驾驶这艘飞船? |
[11:09] | Oh,fly,shimmy,spin like a top. You didn’t think it would be hard,did you? | 当然 平飞 摇摆 旋转 都没问题 你也认为这不会很难 是不是? |
[11:12] | Just proves my confidence in you wasn’t misplaced. | 只是验证一下你并没有辜负 我对你的信任 |
[11:15] | So far,we can’t get the ship to respond to anything but the most basic commands. | 目前为止 我们只能执行一些 最基本的命令 |
[11:18] | -Well,that doesn’t do us much good. -Really? | ﹣这对我们可没有什么用 ﹣是么? |
[11:20] | Look,all the more sophisticated systems, like navigation, | 听着 所有那些复杂的系统 比如导航系统 |
[11:23] | respond to wraith neural interface, in much the same way that… | 都是由幽灵的神经接口直接控制 就好比… |
[11:26] | the puddle jumpers can only be controlled by people with the ata gene. | Jumper飞船只能由 具有ATA基因的人来控制一样 |
[11:29] | So we still need a wraith to fly it. | 这就是说我们还是需要一个幽灵 来驾驶它 |
[11:31] | I’m working on a manual override… | 我正在想办法手动超驰这些系统… |
[11:34] | just haven’t had much luck yet. | 只是目前运气还不是很好 |
[11:36] | What about teyla? | Teyla怎么样? |
[11:38] | Teyla’s got the wraith gene thing. Maybe she can fly it. | Teyla也拥有幽灵的部分基因 也许她可以驾驶 |
[11:40] | It’s worth a try,but that’s not the only problem. | 值得试一试 不过这不是惟一的问题 |
[11:43] | At least half of the ship’s power generating capacity is gone. | 这艘飞船已经失去了将近一半的 能量输出能力 |
[11:46] | So even if I had access to spare parts, which I don’t,I doubt I could fix it. | 所以即便我可以访问其它的系统 当然目前还不行 很怀疑是否可以修好 |
[11:50] | Now,if we’re going to fly this thing, and hope for weapons, | 现在 如果我们希望这艘飞船可以飞 同时还可以使用上面的武器 |
[11:53] | we need to cut back on our current power consumption | 那就必须削减目前的能量消耗 |
[11:56] | meaning what? | 那也就是说? |
[11:57] | Meaning the 200 prisoners we’ve got in stasis, we can’t keep them in there forever. | 也就是说那两百个处于僵死状态的幽灵 不能将它们永远呆在那里 |
[12:09] | Are you my executioner? | 你是来为我执行死刑? |
[12:12] | I wish. | 我也很想 |
[12:22] | I’m just glad he’s not going to remember this. | 很高兴他不会再回想起这一幕了 |
[12:35] | All right…this is weird. | 好吧…看起来真怪异 |
[12:37] | What?It’s just a bunch of guys. I know what they really are. | ﹣怎么了?只是一群人而已 ﹣我知道他们实际上是什么 |
[12:42] | Keep that to yourself and try to act normal. | 把你的想法藏进心里 尽量表现得跟平常一样 |
[12:45] | Colonel sheppard…I need to speak with you. | Sheppard中校…我要跟你谈谈 |
[12:49] | I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[12:51] | oh,my name nis lathan. At least that’s what I’ve been told. | 我的名字叫Lathan 至少他们是这样叫我 |
[12:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:56] | Many of us have questions,colonel. | 我们当中很多人 都有问题要问 中校 |
[12:58] | Like how long we’re going to be kept here. | 比如我们要在这里呆多久 |
[13:00] | -That’s up to dr. Beckett. -He said he doesn’t know. | ﹣这由Beckett博士说了算 ﹣他说了他不知道 |
[13:03] | Which means he doesn’t know the exact date. | 他的意思是说 他不知道具体是哪一天 |
[13:06] | Sorry,this is a medical situation,and he has medical reasons. | 很抱歉 这是医学上的事情 他肯定有医学上的解释 |
[13:09] | You people are under quarantine. | 你们正处于隔离之中 |
[13:12] | Why only the men? | 为什么只有男人? |
[13:13] | Your women are immune to the strain,so are most of my people. | 你们当中的女性对这种感染有免疫力 我们大多数人也是 |
[13:17] | We’ve been over this a few times. | 我们已经经历过好几次了 |
[13:19] | I know,I just don’t– | 我知道 我只是不… |
[13:20] | until dr. Beckett can clear you,there’s nothing I can do. | 在Beckett博士解除免疫之前 我也无能为力 |
[13:39] | -How’s it coming? -I’m going to need more time. | ﹣进行得怎么样了? ﹣我需要更多时间 |
[13:41] | You’d be better off conducting this research back on atlantis. | 你最好回Atlantis去研究 |
[13:45] | And what,just leave them here? | 然后呢 就这样把他们丢在这里? |
[13:48] | That was the plan,remember that,carson? | 计划就是这样 你不记得了 Carson? |
[13:51] | But they’re nnot ready yet. | 可他们还没有准备好啊 |
[13:53] | You were supposed to teach them to administer the drug themselves. | 你该教他们 如何给自己注射药物 |
[13:56] | I have trained several of them to act as my assistants. | 我已经训练了其中的几个 来当我的助手 |
[13:58] | Good,then there should be no problem. | 好啊 那应该就没有什么问题了 |
[14:00] | Colonel,there’s more here to what I’m doing than just sticking needles in their arms. | 中校 我在这里并不仅仅是 往他们胳膊上打针 |
[14:04] | For one,I have to make sure there’s no signs of reversion. | 我还要保证他们不会转变回去 |
[14:08] | This planet has no gate.They’ve got no way off. | 这个行星上没有星门 他们无处可逃 |
[14:11] | -Whatever happens,we’re covered. -That’s not what I meant. | ﹣不管发生什么 我们都可以搞定 ﹣我的意思不是这个 |
[14:14] | -Have any of them nstarted to remember? -I don’t think so. | ﹣他们当中有没有人开始回忆起来? ﹣我想没有 |
[14:17] | The drug seems to keep them stable, as long as they get a daily dose. | 只要每天按剂量注射 药物的作用非常稳定 |
[14:20] | We don’t have the manpower or the resources to babysit them forever. | 我们没有足够的人力和资源 永远照看下去 |
[14:24] | So if I can’t come up with a permanent solution, eventually,we’ll have to abandon them? | 就是说如果我找不到一个永久性的 解决方案 就必须抛弃他们? |
[14:27] | Eventually. | 你终于说对了 |
[14:29] | -Then what? -They’ll turn back into the wraith, | ﹣然后呢? ﹣他们会变回幽灵 |
[14:31] | and without any other food supply,they’ll start feeding on each other. | 由于没有其它的食物供给 他们开始相互取食 |
[14:35] | Well,I’m not ready to give up just yet, | 好吧 我不准备就这样放弃 |
[14:38] | and like it or not,for the moment,they are human,and they’re my responsibility. | 不管你们喜不喜欢 就目前来看 他们是人类 我要为他们负责 |
[14:43] | Take the ship back.I’ll stay on till the first resupply mission. | 你们先把飞船飞回去 我要留在这里 直到有飞船来重新补给 |
[14:45] | That won’t be for another week at least. | 那至少要等到一个星期以后 |
[14:47] | We’ve got to bring enough food till they can harvest their own. | 我们已经带来了足够的食物 可以一直管到他们收获自己庄稼的时候 |
[14:50] | I’ll be perfectly safe. | 我在这里非常安全 |
[14:54] | We’re leaving a security team with you. | 我们留一队人保护你 |
[15:17] | What did he say? | 他怎么说? |
[15:18] | Nothing.He won’t tell us anything.He’s hiding something. | 没什么 他什么也不想告诉我们 他有什么隐瞒着我们 |
[15:25] | Like what? | 比如? |
[15:27] | I only know nthat something’s not right. | 我只知道有些事情不太对头 |
[15:29] | Everything they’ve told us about our homeworld, the plague,how they rescued us… | 那些他们告诉我们的 我们的母星Plague 以及他们怎样拯救我们… |
[15:35] | I don’t remember a single part. | 我一点都回忆不起来 |
[15:38] | Because memory loss is one of the symptoms. | 因为失忆也是其中的一个症状 |
[15:41] | How do you know that’s true? | 你怎么知道他们说的是实话? |
[15:43] | We don’t know them. | 我们并不了解他们 |
[15:45] | We don’t even know ourselves. | 我们甚至不了解我们自己 |
[15:49] | They’re helping us. | 它们在帮助我们 |
[15:51] | By keeping us trapped here with barely enough food | 把我们困在这里 只留下刚刚够吃的食物 |
[15:54] | and no idea when or if we’ll ever be allowed to leave? | 而且还不知道什么时候 甚至不知道有没可能让我们离开这里? |
[15:57] | I say that’s not good enough. | 要我说这根本就不是在帮我们 |
[16:00] | What are you suggesting? | 那你有什么建议? |
[16:02] | They only have a handful of soldiers. | 他们只有几个士兵 |
[16:05] | We outnumber them 10 to one. | 我们在人数上是他们的10倍 |
[16:08] | And then what? | 那又怎么样? |
[16:09] | They have some sort of ship. It’s how we got here. | 他们还有飞船 我们就是坐着它来这里的 |
[16:12] | -If we have hostages– -what if they’re telling the truth, | ﹣如果我们手中有人质… ﹣假如他们说的都是实话呢 |
[16:16] | and we really are carrying some kind of deadly plague? | 而且我们真的感染上了 某种致命的瘟疫病毒呢? |
[16:20] | Even if we somehow survive and get away, | 即便我们真的可以活着逃走 |
[16:23] | all we’ll be doing is spreading this disease wherever we go. | 那我们所做的也只是 将病毒传播到所到的每一个地方 |
[16:27] | Do you really want to risk that? | 你真的想冒这个险? |
[16:30] | If we don’t act before that ship leaves,nwe’ll be stranded on this rock forever. | 如果我们不在那艘飞船离开之前 采取行动 就会被永远困在这里了 |
[16:33] | Michael’s right,lathan.It’s too risky. | Michael是对的 Lathan 太冒险了 |
[16:53] | -Colonel caldwell? -Mr. Woolsey. | ﹣Caldwell上校? ﹣Woolsey先生 |
[16:57] | -Mind if I join you? -Of course. | ﹣不介意吧? ﹣当然 |
[17:00] | -How are you settling in? -I’m not sure about this uniform. | ﹣安顿得怎么样了? ﹣对这身制服还不太习惯 |
[17:03] | You’d stand out more in a suit and tie. | 你更习惯于穿西装打领带 出现在众人面前 |
[17:05] | Believe me,I’ve done enough of these investigations to realize that | 老实说 此类调查我参与的不多 |
[17:09] | no amount of camouflage is going to disguise who I am or what I’m doing here. | 所以尽量掩饰一下我是谁 以及我此行的目的还是很有必要的 |
[17:14] | You’re expecting something less than full cooperation? | 你是担心有人不会 全力协助你的调查? |
[17:17] | We’re just having a conversation. | 我们只是随便谈谈 |
[17:20] | As commander of the daedalus, | 作为Daedalus号的指挥官 |
[17:22] | I have standing orders to help out around here whenever possible, | 我会根据章程 尽可能的帮助这里的人 |
[17:25] | but…I’m not a member of this expedition. | 不过…我并不是这个探险队的成员 |
[17:29] | I don’t answer to the I.O.A., | 我没有必要向I.O.A.负责 |
[17:32] | And unless otherwise directed by my superiors, | 而且除非我的上司下达命令 |
[17:37] | I don’t have to answer your questions. | 我甚至都没有必要回答你的问题 |
[17:42] | The only reason that you’re not the military commander of atlantis is that | 你没有成为Atlantis的军方指挥官的 唯一原因是 |
[17:46] | dr. Weir insisted that post go to colonel sheppard. | Weir坚持要让Sheppard中校来担任 |
[17:49] | If she were to leave,you would be the most likely candidate to take over. | 如果她离任了 你将会是最有可能接任的人选 |
[17:56] | That’s not why you’re here. | 这不是你来的目的 |
[17:58] | The I.O.A. Doesn’t really want militarization. | I.O.A.并不希望看到军事化 |
[18:01] | They’re just afraid they may have no other choice. | 我怕他们是别无选择 |
[18:06] | I think you’ve already spoken to doc weir. | 我想你已经跟Weir博士谈过了 |
[18:09] | No.I’ve just been around long enough to know what’s going on. | 没有 我只是见多了这种情况 知道是怎么回事 |
[18:16] | It sounds like you’re saying you won’t come out against dr. Weir | 听上去你的意思是 你不会站出来反对Weir博士 |
[18:20] | only because you’re not confident of the outcome. | 仅仅是因为你对这样做的结局 并不满意 |
[18:23] | No,what I’m saying,mr. Woolsey, is have a pleasant evening. | 不 我的意思是说 Woolsey先生 尽情享受这个愉快的夜晚吧 |
[18:33] | You guys head back to the ship. | 你们回到飞船上去 |
[18:36] | Okay,doc,last chance.We’re packed up and ready to roll. | 好了 博士 最后一次机会 我们已经整装待发了 |
[18:39] | Colonel,we’ve got a problem.Lathan’s missing. | 中校 出事了 Lathan失踪了 |
[18:42] | He didn’t turn up for his last treatment, and nobody’s seen him.Have they? | 上一次治疗时 他没有出现 而且也没有人看到他 是不是? |
[18:46] | -No,but… -but what? | ﹣是的 不过… ﹣不过什么? |
[18:50] | It’s all right,michael. Tell him what you told me. | 没事的 Michael把你跟我说的都告诉他 |
[18:53] | Lathan’s convinced this whole thing is some king of elaborate lie. | Lathan认为这一切都是一场 精心策划的骗局 |
[18:57] | I tried to tell him you were doing your best to help us, | 我试图告诉他 你们在尽力帮助我们 |
[18:59] | that maybe the sickness was playing with his mind, | 也许是病毒破坏了他的大脑 |
[19:01] | but…he wouldn’t listen. | 他根本不听 |
[19:04] | -You’re saying he’s not lost,he’s hiding. -It’s possible. | ﹣你是说 他不是失踪了 而是藏起来了 ﹣有可能 |
[19:08] | Colonel,I think it’s best if we find him as soon as possible, | 中校 我认为我们应该 在瘟疫的症状发作之前 |
[19:09] | before any symptoms of the plague recur. | 尽快找到他 |
[19:13] | Okay,let’s get a search party going– | 好吧 我们开始这个搜索游戏吧… |
[19:15] | we’d like to help.He is one of uS. | 我们也想帮忙 他是我们当中的一员 |
[19:32] | -Anything? -Nothing. | ﹣找到什么了? ﹣没有 |
[19:35] | Morrison,report. | Morrison 报告情况 |
[19:37] | We’re just coming up on the river. Still no sign of him,sir. | 我们刚刚到了河边 没有看到他 长官 |
[19:40] | All right,keep me posted. | 好的 有消息通知我 |
[19:57] | -Michael… -lathan! | |
[20:02] | -What are you doing out here? -I’m proving a point. | ﹣你在那里做什么? ﹣我在证明我的观点 |
[20:06] | -You missed a treatment. -I know,but I’m starting to remember. | ﹣你错过了治疗 ﹣我知道 不过我开始回忆起来了 |
[20:10] | It’s just flashes,images in my head, | 就好像是图像 一页页在我脑海中闪过 |
[20:13] | but something’s definitely coming back to me. | 不过我的确是想起什么来了 |
[20:16] | Don’t you see what this means? | 你还不明白这意味着什么? |
[20:18] | They’re not curing us, they’re keeping us this way. | 他们不是在治疗我们 他们是想让我们保持目前的状态 |
[20:20] | We must make our move and quickly. | 我们必须尽快行动 |
[20:24] | I’m sorry,but you should have stayed at the camp. | 很抱歉 不过你应该呆在营地里 |
[20:35] | -Colonel sheppard. -Go ahead. | ﹣Sheppard中校 ﹣讲 |
[20:38] | -We’ve found him,sir. -What’s your location? | ﹣我们找到他了 长官 ﹣你们在哪里? |
[20:42] | We’re half way up the ridge that runs south of the camp. | 我们在营地南边的半山腰 |
[20:45] | He must have been trying to climb down and lost his footing. | 他一定是想爬下山 可是不小心失足了 |
[20:48] | What are you saying,he’s injured? | 你是说他受伤了? |
[20:50] | No,sir.He’s dead. | 不 长官 他死了 |
[21:11] | I’ve prepared the injections for this morning’s first group. | 我已经准备好今天早上 为第一组进行注射了 |
[21:13] | On you go. | 好的 去吧 |
[21:19] | You’ll be fine,merrick. ‘ve seen you do it a dozen times. | 没事的 Merrick 你已经做了上十次了 |
[21:22] | Besides,I’ve got work to do here. | 另外 我这里还有事情要做 |
[21:24] | You’re going to examine the body? | 你准备检查尸体? |
[21:26] | Well,the cause of death is quite obvious. | 好吧 死因很明显 |
[21:28] | His neck was broken, | 他的脖子断了 |
[21:29] | but there are some tests I can perform that could help with my research. | 不过我还是要进行一些测试 那对我的研究很有用 |
[21:33] | At least that way something good might come of this. | 至少这样做 可能会给我们带来点好处 |
[21:49] | We’ve all logged more than a few miles these past few weeks. | 经过了好几个星期的长途飞行 |
[21:54] | I’d just like to say that… | 我想说的是… |
[21:56] | seeing you now,sitting across from me… | 再次看到你们 坐在我的身边… |
[21:59] | looking at your faces… | 看着你们的面孔… |
[22:05] | it makes me feel very… | 让我感到非常… |
[22:10] | you don’t have to say it. | 你没必要说出来 |
[22:12] | We feel the same way you do. | 我们的感觉跟你一样 |
[22:14] | Oh,she feels hungry,too? | 她也觉得肚子饿了? |
[22:18] | Now,teyla,I understand navigating the hive ship wasn’t a particularly pleasant experience? | Teyla 我知道 驾驶幽灵母舰 并不是什么愉快的经历 |
[22:24] | The neural interface was quite exhausting. | 那些神经接口真让人疲惫不堪 |
[22:28] | And that was just flying in a straight line. | 只是沿直线飞行而已 |
[22:30] | I mean,she’ll never be able to pull off anything complex, | 我是说 她还没有进行一些复杂的动作 |
[22:32] | like combat maneuverability weapons control. | 比如战斗机动 控制武器之类的 |
[22:34] | How many maneuvers can you pull off with your manual interface? | 用你的人工接口 可以做出多少个机动动作出来? |
[22:37] | Well,does standing still count as a maneuver? | 好吧 原地不动算不算是一种? |
[22:40] | No. | 不算 |
[22:43] | Sorry I’m late. My interviews are running a little longer than expected. | 抱歉 我来晚了 我的谈话调查比预期稍微长了一点 |
[22:48] | And you are… | 你是… |
[22:50] | Richard Woolsey richard woolsey. | |
[22:51] | He is chief liaison to the international committee that oversees the atlantis expedition. | 他是国际委员会的首席联络官 负责监督Atlantis的探索行动 |
[22:56] | He will be conducting individual interviews with each of you. | 他会安排和你们当中的每一位 单独面谈 |
[22:59] | As well as observing all senior staff meetings. | 还包括旁听所有的高层会议 |
[23:04] | Right. | 是的 |
[23:05] | So,what did I miss? | 好吧 我有错过什么没有? |
[23:08] | Rodney was about to run down all the progress he’s made adapting the hive controls. | Rodney正准备介绍他在 改装母舰控制系统方面所取得的进展 |
[23:12] | Excellent. Please continue. | 很好 请继续 |
[23:16] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:30] | Dr. Beckett,this is lieutenant morrison. What’s your location? | Beckett博士 我是Morrison上尉 你现在在哪里? |
[23:33] | I’m out on the ridge where lathan’s body was found. | 我在外面的山上 就是发现Lathan尸体的地方 |
[23:36] | If you don’t mind my asking,doc, what are you doing out there? | 如果不介意的话 博士 我想问问 你到那里做做什么? |
[23:39] | I wanted to check on something. I think we may have a problem. | 我只是想检查一下 我们可能遇到麻烦了 |
[23:43] | What kind of problem? | 什么麻烦? |
[23:45] | I was so caught up running tests on lathan’s tissues for my research, | 我当时正专注于检查Lathan的组织 出于研究的需要 |
[23:48] | I almost didn’t notice. | 差点就忽略了一个细节 |
[23:50] | Notice what? | 什么细节? |
[23:51] | There isn’t enough blood on the the ground, | 地面上没有多少血 |
[23:53] | which indicates that his heart wasn’t pumping when he fell. | 就是说他跌落的时候 心脏已经停止跳动了 |
[23:56] | Now,he definitely died when his neck was snapped, | 是的 颈部骨折 的确导致他的死亡 |
[23:58] | but I’m beginning to think the rest of his injuries occurred postmortem– | 不过我开始认为 他身上余下的伤痕 都是在死后造成的… |
[24:02] | presumably to make it look like an accident. | 大概是想让这看起来 更像是一场意外 |
[24:06] | Look,it’s going to be dark soon.You’d better start back now,and we’ll talk about it when you get here. | 听着 天马上就要黑了 你最好马上回来 回来后再谈 |
[24:12] | Right. | 好的 |
[24:23] | *********** That the lies you’re telling these people are beginning to wear a bit thin. | 从此次事件看出 你告诉这些人的谎言 已经开始被识破了 |
[24:32] | One adverse reaction out of 200. | 200人中 只有一位反抗 |
[24:35] | Do you seriously hold out much hope for the long-term success of this little science project? | 你真的对这个科学项目能够取得 长期成效抱有希望么? |
[24:41] | That’s not what this is. | 那不是此次的目的 |
[24:43] | You may have never set out to create this community,but you did create it. | 你甚至都没有准备好建立这个社区 可你还是把它建了起来 |
[24:48] | We did what we had to do in order to survive. | 我们所做的一切都是为了生存 不得已而为之 |
[24:53] | I’m sure it seemed like a good idea at the time. | 我相信就那时来看 这是一个好主意 |
[24:58] | But even if dr. Beckett comes up with what appears to be a long-term solution, | 可即便是Beckett博士 研究出了一个长期的解决方案 |
[25:03] | would we ever trust them enough to integrate them into any society of humans? | 我们可以相信他们 允许他们融合进人类社会么? |
[25:10] | – Probably not. – Which brings me back to my original question. | ﹣可能不行 ﹣这又回到了我最开始的问题 |
[25:13] | What do want me to say? | 你到底想要我说什么? |
[25:14] | I supported elizabeth’s decision to form an alliance with michael, and I supported her decision to put all those… | 我支持Elizabeth的决定 跟Michael合作 我还支持她的决定 把这些… |
[25:20] | people on the planet. | 人 送到行星上 |
[25:23] | That support hardly shines through when you hesitate to call them people. | 看得出来这种支持非常勉强 你在称呼他们为“人”时 都犹豫了一下 |
[26:09] | Just out of political curiosity, | 我对政治上的事情不太懂 |
[26:11] | how much trouble is it going to cause you if I knock this woolsey guy in the head? | 假如我打了这个叫Woolsey家伙的脑袋 会给你带来多大麻烦? |
[26:14] | – May I ask why you’d like to do that? – It’s just an impulse I had,really. | ﹣可以问一下你为什么要这样做么? ﹣只是出于冲动 真的 |
[26:17] | One,I suspect,I’m going to have again, next time I see him. | 就这一次 希望 下次再见到他时 我还会这样干的 |
[26:20] | He may not even have to say anything. | 他甚至什么都不必说 |
[26:23] | I’ve never seen you like this. What did woolsey say to you? | 从没见你这样 Woolsey都跟你说了些什么? |
[26:26] | Besides judging every damn decision you’ve ever made? | 除了审问那些你所做的糟糕的决定? |
[26:30] | John sheppard,are you defending my honor? | John Sheppard 你是不是在冒犯我的尊严? |
[26:34] | And… judging me for agreeing with you. | 还有…审问我为什么要站在你那边 |
[26:38] | Well,don’t be too hard on him. | 好了 不要对他太刻薄了 |
[26:40] | I think of all the circling wolves | 我觉得 在周围那些不怀好意的人中 |
[26:42] | he’s the least likely to actually bite. | 他倒是最不可能真正下手的人 |
[26:44] | In fact,he might even convince the others to leave us alone. | 事实上 他还可能说服其他人 不要来干扰我们 |
[26:49] | All right,so,uh… | 好吧 说实话 嗯… |
[26:52] | no head-knocking. | 没有打他的脑袋 |
[26:56] | It’s the thought that counts. | 重要的是心思 |
[27:21] | Lieutenant morrison… | Morrison上尉… |
[27:23] | this is dr. Beckett. Come in. | 我是Beckett博士 回答 |
[27:28] | Morrison… Morrison… | |
[27:32] | I’m afraid the lieutenant and his men… are indisposed. | 怕是上尉和他的人…都不方便吧 |
[27:39] | Michael,listen to me.You’re sick. You need to take your medication,now. | Michael 听我说 你病了 你需要服药 马上 |
[27:42] | It’s too late for that,doctor. | 太迟了 博士 |
[27:45] | I’ve regained enough memory to know that you’ve done this to me | 我已经回忆起来了 你在我身上做这种事情 |
[27:47] | not once,but twice. | 已经不止一次了 而是两次 |
[27:51] | You’ve witnessed how hurt… | 你已经见过了 第一次… |
[27:52] | how betrayed I felt the first time. | 我被骗之后是什么感觉 |
[27:55] | Well,try to imagine how I feel now. | 现在 好好想想我现在的感觉吧 |
[27:58] | Why did you have to kill lathan? | 你们为什么要杀死Lathan? |
[27:59] | He was stirring up trouble, | 他准备挑起事端 |
[28:01] | but I knew our only chance was to wait until colonel sheppard left with the soldiers– | 可我知道我们唯一的机会是 等待Sheppard留下那些士兵… |
[28:05] | most of them,anyway. | 大多数是 不管怎么说 |
[28:06] | But with the ship gone,what’s the point? | 可是飞船已经飞走了 这样做又是为什么呢? |
[28:08] | You’ve got no hope of escape. | 你们已经没有希望逃走了 |
[28:09] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 这你就错了 |
[28:15] | – What have we got,rodney? – Long-range sensors just picked up a hive ship. | ﹣探测到什么 Rodney? ﹣远程探测器刚刚发现了一艘母舰 |
[28:18] | Coming this way? | 朝这里开来? |
[28:20] | No. | 不 |
[28:22] | Wait a minute. This doesn’t make any sense. | 等等 没有道理 |
[28:24] | What? | 什么? |
[28:27] | On its current course, | 根据它目前的航向 |
[28:28] | it’s headed straight for the planet where we left beckett and the prisoners. | 它应该是正朝我们丢下 Beckett和其他战俘的行星飞去 |
[28:40] | There is no reason for the wraith to be interested in that planet. | 幽灵没有理由会对那个星球感兴趣 |
[28:43] | It doesn’t have a stargate,and there’s no indication that it ever supported a human population. | 上面没有星门 而且没有任何迹象 显示上面曾经有人居住 |
[28:46] | It is completely off the grid. | 它完全隔离在尘世之外 |
[28:49] | I think we have to consider the possibility that we have a leak. | 我想我们必须认识到 我们的方案可能有疏漏 |
[28:52] | – You mean a spy? – Not necessarily in the city itself. | ﹣你是说间谍? ﹣并不一定是在这个城市当中 |
[28:56] | Without ruling anything out,I would begin by focusing on our contacts within the various indigenous populations, | 在尚未排除所有嫌疑的情况下 我想最先从本地居民开始调查 |
[29:01] | – including– – if you believe any athosian– | ﹣包括… ﹣你是不是认为Athosian人会… |
[29:03] | let’s not jump to any conclusions here. | 现在请不要妄下定论 |
[29:06] | Isn’t it true that there are humans in this galaxy | 在这个星系中的确是有一些人类 在为幽灵服务 甚至还崇拜他们 |
[29:09] | who serve the wraith,even worship them? | 这不是事实么? |
[29:10] | How hard would it be for them to infiltrate one of our allied groups? | 而他们渗入到我们的某个同盟中 也不是很困难的一件事吧? |
[29:13] | Mr. Woolsey,do you think we post this kind of information on the city bulletin board? | Woolsey先生 我们把这个信息让城市中 每个人都知道 又有什么好处? |
[29:17] | If the wraith had that level of inside information, | 如果幽灵能够获取到 这个级别的内部情报 |
[29:19] | they’d be on their way to atlantis, | 他们早就应该在 赶往Atlantis的途中了 |
[29:21] | not some nameless planet with a couple hundred people on it. | 而不是前往一个只有几百号人的 不知名的小星球 |
[29:24] | For the time being, we need get those people out of there, | 此时此刻 我们应该想办法 把那些人救出来 |
[29:27] | because if the wraith find them and figure out what they are… | 因为如果幽灵找到他们 并且发现他们到底是谁… |
[29:30] | we’ve got a problem. Again. | 我们就有麻烦了…又一次 |
[29:32] | – How much time do we have? – Two days. | ﹣我们还有多少时间? ﹣两天 |
[29:35] | Well,we could… well,you could beat them there in the daedalus. | 我们可以… 我们可以派Daedalus号去迎击他们 |
[29:38] | The hyperdrive is still offline, hermiod needs at least another 24 hours. | 超光速引擎仍然无法工作 Hermiod至少需要24小时 |
[29:42] | – You should light a fire under his bony little– | 我们应该在它那瘦骨嶙峋的小身躯下 点上一把火… |
[29:44] | – that still might not be quite good enough. | 那也帮不上什么忙 |
[29:49] | If we leave right now in the hive ship… | 如果我们乘坐母舰出发的话… |
[29:51] | we’d be cutting it close. | 我们可以抄近路截击它们 |
[29:53] | What are our chances of surviving a ship-to-ship encounter? | 在一对一的遭遇战中 我们取胜的机会有多大? |
[29:56] | If I can get the manual interface working, I’d say… less than slim. | 如果我可以让手动接口工作起来 可以说…机会仍然很小 |
[30:06] | Do what you can on the way. | 去做该做的事情吧 |
[30:22] | How many have reverted? | 有多少个转变回来了? |
[30:24] | Those you saw in the forest, plus a few more. | 除了你在森林中看到的那些之外 还有一些 |
[30:28] | And the others? | 其它的呢? |
[30:30] | They’ll serve as an offering to the hive that’s coming for us. | 它们会作为贡品献给 飞来接我们的母舰 |
[30:33] | – That’s hardly bloody fair. – The strong survive,doctor. | ﹣真没血性 ﹣强者生存 博士 |
[30:39] | The few of us who began to realize something was wrong got together and formed a plan, | 我们当中一些人意识到有些不对劲 然后就聚在一起想出一个方案 |
[30:45] | even while on the medication. | 即便是在注射药物的过程中 |
[30:48] | The weaker minds among us will stay that way thanks to your drugs, | 那些意志不坚定的将会保持现状 多谢你的药物 |
[30:52] | and the training you gave us. | 还有你教我们如何进行注射 |
[30:55] | If your memory’s coming back, | 如果你真的恢复了记忆 |
[30:57] | you should remember what happened last time you tried to rejoin the wraith. | 那你应该记得上次你试图 重新加入幽灵时 都发生了什么 |
[31:01] | – It will be enough to escape this rock! – What do you need me for? | ﹣只要能逃离这个星球就已经足够了! ﹣你扣押我又是为什么? |
[31:03] | There must be a reason you’re keeping me alive! | 你让我活着一定是有原因的! |
[31:07] | I need to know what secondary security measures colonel sheppard put in place before he left. | 我需要知道Sheppard中校离开之前 都启用了什么备用安全措施 |
[31:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[31:18] | The more my memory returns, | 我所恢复的记忆越多 |
[31:20] | the more I begin to doubt that he would have left us here without setting up some kind of failsafe. | 我就越发开始怀疑 他在离开这里之前 应该是采取了什么保险措施 |
[31:25] | There’s no way off this planet. That was the failsafe! | 没有办法离开这个星球 这就是保险措施! |
[31:28] | How many years of your life will I have to take away before you tell me what I want to know? | 你到底想要我吸走你多少年的生命 然后才会把我想知道的告诉我? |
[31:33] | That’s hardly a threat since you’re obviously going to kill me anyway. | 这算不上是威胁 因为很明显 你终究是要杀死我的 |
[31:38] | You underestimate your own value… doctor. | 你低估了自己的价值…医生 |
[31:41] | Look! They don’t tell me this sort of thing. I’m just a doctor. | 听着!别跟我说这种事情 我只是一个医生 |
[31:48] | Maybe you shouldn’t have been so quick to kill lieutenant morrison. | 也许你不该那么早就杀了Morrison上尉 |
[31:52] | I don’t like to question military men. | 我不喜欢审问军人 |
[31:55] | They’re like our own wraith warriors. | 他们就像我们幽灵的战士 |
[31:57] | Unimaginative,rigid thought patterns… | 缺乏想像力 思维简单… |
[32:03] | but you,on the other hand, | 不过你 却正好相反 |
[32:06] | are trained to have an open mind, | 受过训练 思想开放 |
[32:10] | and you have a strong sense of empathy toward others. | 而且你对其他人有很强的同情心 |
[32:15] | It’s not as strong as it used to be, believe me. | 没有以前那么强烈了 相信我 |
[32:22] | You’re exactly what I need. | 你就是我所需要的那种人 |
[32:27] | Now… | 现在… |
[32:29] | let’s begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[32:54] | – Do we have weapons yet? – Sort of. | ﹣武器系统搞好没有? ﹣差不多吧 |
[32:56] | – What does that mean? – Well,we can fire,but not in any particular direction. | ﹣什么意思? ﹣我们可以开火 不过无法瞄准 |
[33:00] | You’re going to have to do better than that. | 那你要想办法做得比这更好 |
[33:02] | No one wants to survive this mission more than I do, | 我应该是最希望在这次任务中 幸存下来的人了 |
[33:04] | we’re using up a lot of power to maintain this speed. | 我们目前正在使用大量的能量 来保持现在的速度 |
[33:07] | – We’re not going to have a lot left over to fight with. – We’re going this fast to avoid fighting. | ﹣开始作战时 估计就所剩不多了 ﹣我们飞这么快就是为了避免战斗 |
[33:10] | Yeah,theoretically. | 是啊 从理论上说 |
[33:12] | Just keep working. | 继续工作 |
[33:21] | Atlantis,this is daedalus. We’re ready to go here. | Atlantis 这里是Daedalus 我们准备出发了 |
[33:24] | Are you sure you want to do this,colonel? | 你真的准备这样做 上校? |
[33:25] | I understand hermiod isn’t too happy about having the hyperdrive pressed into service so soon. | 我知道Hermiod一定很不高兴看到 这么快就让超光速引擎投入运作 |
[33:30] | He’s cleared us to fly,albeit reluctantly. Whether or not he’s happy about it is beside the point. | 他说没有问题 虽然很不情愿 至于他高不高兴那就无关紧要了 |
[33:34] | Anyway,I’m sure colonel sheppard would appreciate the help. | 不管怎么说 我想Sheppard中校 一定非常感激我们能够出手相助 |
[33:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:38] | Daedalus out. Set a course. | Daedalus通话完毕 设定飞行路线 |
[33:40] | Yes,sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[33:58] | That’s it. We’re out of hyperspace. | 到了 我们已经跳出超空间了 |
[34:03] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[34:05] | I believe I have been able to establish a stable orbit. | 我想我已经让 飞船进入一条稳定的轨道 |
[34:07] | All right,nice work. | 好的 干得不错 |
[34:09] | – Any sign of the other hive ship? – No,we’re clear. | ﹣有没有其它母舰的信号? ﹣没有 我们很安全 |
[34:12] | – All right,patch me through to camp. – Just give me a second. | ﹣好的 帮我接通营地 ﹣等等 |
[34:17] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[34:20] | A bunch of secondary systems just came online. | 一些辅助系统刚刚启动了 |
[34:23] | You’re a genius,rodney. | 你真是天才 Rodney |
[34:25] | True,but I didn’t do it. | 我是 不过这个不是我干的 |
[34:28] | It’s like they just woke up by themselves. | 看起来好像是它们自己苏醒了过来 |
[34:32] | It looks like they’re all keyed into the sensors. | 看起来它们都是接在传感器上的 |
[34:33] | The ship must have detected something and turned them on. | 飞船肯定是探测到了什么 然后自动把它们开启了 |
[34:35] | Detected what? | 探测到什么? |
[34:39] | Wraith life signs. | 幽灵的生命信号 |
[34:40] | – From the planet? – How many? | ﹣在星球上的? ﹣有多少? |
[34:42] | – There’s,uh,20 or 30. – What about human? | ﹣大概二三十个吧 ﹣人类的生命信号呢? |
[34:46] | – Still well over a hundred. – So some of them reverted. | ﹣仍然有超过一百个 ﹣就是说有一些恢复了原形 |
[34:48] | They’ll be feeding on each other. | 它们应该会相互取食 |
[34:49] | What about dr. Beckett and lieutenant morrison’s team? | Beckett博士和Morrison上尉的小队呢? |
[34:52] | I have no way to distinguish them from the other human life signs. | 我没办法把他们 和其他人的生命信号区分开 |
[34:54] | I can’t say for sure either way. | 不管怎么说 没办法肯定 |
[35:00] | How did they contact a ship so far out? | 这么远的距离 它们是怎么跟飞船联系的? |
[35:03] | I have no idea. Teyla,what do you think? | 我不知道 Teyla 你说呢? |
[35:05] | It is possible that a group of them acting together could communicateover much larger distances. | 如果它们聚集在一起 那么通讯距离就会远得多 |
[35:10] | Well,live and learn. | 学无止境 |
[35:12] | And live some more,hopefully. | 希望可以活得更久一点 |
[35:14] | What about the failsafe device? What kind of kill zone are we looking at? | 用我们的保险装置如何? 杀伤半径有多大? |
[35:17] | Everything in a three-mile radius is toast. | 三英里半径内 所有东西都会被烤熟 |
[35:19] | You’re sure about that? We’ve got no margin for error here. | 你确信? 这么说我们就没有犯错的余地了 |
[35:22] | The blast radius doesn’t stop at three miles. | 爆炸半径还不止3英里 |
[35:24] | What about the ones that are still human? | 那些仍然保持人类状态的怎么办? |
[35:29] | There’s nothing we can do for them. | 对他们我们无能为力 |
[35:31] | Well,I suppose we could not incinerate them. | 希望我们不会把他们也烧焦 |
[35:35] | If michael got his memory back, | 如果Michael已经恢复了记忆 |
[35:36] | they could all know about atlantis by now and how to find earth. | 它们应该知道了Atlantis 以及如何抵达地球 |
[35:39] | We can’t take that chance. | 我们别无选择 |
[35:41] | Once we get our people out, you set off the nuke. we’ll give you the signal, | 一旦把我们的人救出 就会给你发信号 然后你引爆核弹 |
[36:29] | Carson… Carson… | |
[36:33] | he’s barely conscious. | 他昏过去了 |
[36:37] | Did you find the others? | 找到其他人没有? |
[36:38] | They were fed on. There’s not much of them left. | 他们被吃了 没有剩下什么 |
[36:42] | Help me get him up. | 帮我扶他起来 |
[36:46] | Aw,come on… | 快啊… |
[36:48] | – rodney,come in. – What’s happening? | ﹣Rodney 回答 ﹣发生什么了? |
[36:51] | We’ve got carson.Morrison and his team are dead. We’re heading back. | 我们救出了Carson Morrison和他的队员都死了 我们正准备回来 |
[36:56] | We’re clear. Light it up. | 我们飞出了爆炸范围 引爆吧 |
[36:58] | Understood. | 明白 |
[37:03] | Failsafe detonation in three,two, | 引爆倒计时 三 二 |
[37:08] | one… | 一… |
[37:13] | now you see what they really think of us. | 现在你可以看到 他们对我们的真实态度 |
[37:16] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:19] | The bomb is receiving a detonation signal. | 这个炸弹收到了引爆信号 |
[37:22] | If I hadn’t deactivated it… | 要不是我解除了它… |
[37:25] | we’d all be dead. | 我们现在已经死了 |
[37:28] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[37:29] | I don’t understand it. | 我不明白 |
[37:31] | – What happened? – You mean what didn’t happen. | ﹣发生什么了? ﹣你是说为什么没有发生 |
[37:33] | Are you telling me the bomb didn’t go off? | 你是说炸弹并没有爆炸? |
[37:35] | They got to it. | 它们找到了炸弹 |
[37:37] | We cannot leave the wraith here to be found by the hive. | 我们不能把那些幽灵留在那里 交给母舰 |
[37:40] | Get back to work on those weapons,rodney. We’re not going anywhere. | 继续研究一下那些武器系统 Rodney 我们哪儿也不去 |
[37:54] | Should we search for the prisoner? | 要不要去找找俘虏? |
[37:56] | There’s no point. He’s been taken up to their ship by now. | 没有意义 他已经被带到他们的飞船上了 |
[38:01] | In any case… | 不管怎样… |
[38:04] | he’s served his purpose. | 他已经没有用了 |
[38:09] | There’s nothing left for us to do but wait for our brothers to rescue us soon. | 现在除了等待兄弟们来救我们 没有其它事情可做了 |
[38:38] | – How you doing with the weapons? – We couldn’t hit the side of a barn. | ﹣武器系统进展怎么样? ﹣连个谷仓都打不中 |
[38:41] | – Hive ships are 100 times– – a giant flying barn,we couldn’t hit that. | ﹣母舰可有100倍大… ﹣一个巨大的飞行谷仓 可还是打不中 |
[38:46] | – ********** – All motion in space is relative– | ﹣以移动物体为目标呢 ﹣太空中所有的运动都是相对的 |
[38:49] | – I’m talking about on the planet. – Well,that I might be able to do. | ﹣我说的是行星上的 ﹣好吧 我想这应该是有可能的 |
[38:54] | – Target the camp. – Wait just a minute. | ﹣瞄准营地 ﹣等等 |
[38:56] | We’ve had this discussion before,doc. There’s no choice. | 我们之前已经讨论过了 博士 现在别无选择 |
[38:58] | We could go down in the jumper and take as many as possible. | 我们可以坐Jumper飞船下去 尽可能多的带他们出来 |
[39:01] | We have no time. | 没时间了 |
[39:02] | The other hive ship’s going to be here any minute, and we won’t survive a battle. | 另外一艘母舰随时会来 我们可打不赢它 |
[39:05] | It’s my call. | 这是我的命令 |
[39:07] | There’s still over 100 men down there that believe that we are their saviors. | 下面仍然有超过100个人 他们相信我们就是救世主 |
[39:10] | They’re about to become casualties of war. | 就当他们是在战争中阵亡了 |
[39:13] | It has to be done. | 必须这样做 |
[39:21] | Fire. | 开火 |
[39:37] | It’s the other hive! We’re taking multiple hits! | 是另外那艘母舰!我们中弹了! |
[39:39] | What about the target? | 目标情况如何? |
[39:40] | It’s hard to say for sure how accurate our fire has been. | 很难说我们开火的精度有多高 |
[39:43] | Blanket the entire area. We can’t afford a mistake. | 地毯式攻击整片区域 我们可承受不起任何疏漏 |
[39:47] | Engines are offline! We’re venting atmosphere! | 引擎出故障了!船内空气正在泄露! |
[39:50] | Power’s about to fail! | 能量也快用尽! |
[40:06] | – Report. – We’ve just about reached the planet,sir. | ﹣报告情况 ﹣我们就要抵达那个行星了 长官 |
[40:10] | Drop us out of hyperspace. | 跳出超空间 |
[40:30] | It’s debris from a hive ship,sir. | 是母舰的残骸 长官 |
[40:33] | Life signs? | 生命信号? |
[40:35] | No,sir. | 没有 长官 |
[40:38] | What about the planet? | 行星上呢? |
[40:39] | I’m not getting anything. | 什么也没有 |
[40:44] | I see. | 知道了 |
[40:47] | Daedalus,this is sheppard. Come in. | Daedalus 我是Sheppard 回答 |
[40:50] | Sheppard,where the hell are you? | Sheppard 你在哪里? |
[40:55] | Oh,right,sorry. | 哦 对了 抱歉 |
[41:02] | We’re picking up a jumper,sir. Five life signs. | 探测到一个Jumper飞船 长官 五个生命信号 |
[41:06] | You got here in good time,colonel. We were looking at a long ride home. | 你来得正是时候 上校 我们正准备长途跋涉回家呢 |
[41:16] | You’re still not certain if any of the wraith on the planet survived? | 你仍然不能肯定 那个行星上是否还有幽灵幸存? |
[41:20] | Not certain,no. | 不能肯定 是的 |
[41:22] | My people were concerned about their own survival at that time. | 那个时候我的人只想到 怎样才能逃命了 |
[41:26] | Understandably. | 可以理解 |
[41:28] | But of course it’s my fault they were in that position in the first place. | 不过首先是我的错 让他们去那个地方 |
[41:32] | If I had just disposed of those prisoners, none of this would have happened. | 如果我安排好那些战俘 这些事情就都不会发生 |
[41:37] | Isn’t that what you’re going to write in your report? | 这个你准备写进报告么? |
[41:41] | Quite the contrary,in fact. | 事实上 正好相反 |
[41:44] | It was your decision to fire on the camp from orbit that eliminated the threat– | 是你决定从轨道上向营地开火 这样才消除了威胁… |
[41:48] | at least we hope it was eliminated– and allowed your team to escape. | 至少我们希望是消除了… 并让你的队员有机会逃脱 |
[41:54] | I didn’t make that decision. | 并不是我做出的这个决定 |
[41:57] | ***** | 可你会这么做 |
[41:59] | If,hypothetically,dr. Mckay had managed to get the hive’s subspace communicator working | 假设Mckay博士可以让母舰的 次空间通讯系统工作起来 |
[42:05] | and you’d been apprised of the situation… | 而且你被告知了当前的状况… |
[42:07] | well,I… I might have. | 好吧 我…我可能会 |
[42:10] | – Close enough. – But that’s not what happened. | ﹣这就足够了 ﹣但事实不是这样啊 |
[42:13] | The I.O.A. Doesn’t need to know that. | I.O.A.没必要知道这些 |
[42:15] | In fact,they don’t want to know that. | 事实上 他们也不想知道 |
[42:20] | You see,in my business,sometimes it’s important not to let inconvenient facts | 在我所从事的这个行业中 有些时候 不能让可能会引起不便的真相 |
[42:23] | get in the way of the greater truth, | 横梗于更伟大的“事实”之前 |
[42:26] | and the truth is… | 而事实就是… |
[42:28] | you should remain here, in charge of this expedition. | 你应该留在这里 管理这个探险队… |
[42:36] | For the moment. | …暂时在这段时间内 |
[42:41] | Dial earth,please. | 联络地球 |