时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | you’re going to need a name. | 你需要一个名字 |
[00:05] | How does “mike” sound? | 就叫Mike怎么样? |
[00:07] | The retrovirus works. Just look at the guy. | 逆转录病毒起作用了 这点很清楚 |
[00:09] | I’m returning to what…I…am. | 我会变回本来的样子 |
[00:13] | Not only has our dear lieutenant rejoined the wraith, | 不止是我们亲爱的中尉 又重新加入了幽灵 |
[00:15] | but he’s taken with him the knowledge that atlantis still exists. | 更重要的是他还记得所有 在Atlantis发生的事情 |
[00:17] | We have detected a hive ship heading towards atlantis. | 我们探测到一艘母舰正向Atlantis飞来 |
[00:20] | I think we can assume it’s michael. | 我想应该是Michael |
[00:23] | Your retrovirus will allow us to feed off enemy wraith. | 逆转录病毒可以让我们 以敌对的幽灵为食 |
[00:27] | Receiving transmission. | 收到数据 |
[00:28] | What is, exactly? | 具体是什么? |
[00:29] | Everything you’ve ever wanted to know about wraith technology but were afraid to ask. | 所有你想知道又不敢问的幽灵技术 |
[00:32] | Once we get in range, | 一旦我们进入可以传送的范围 |
[00:33] | we can beam a canister into the co2 chamber, and boom, | 我们就可以把毒气罐光传送到 二氧化碳舱室 然后引爆… |
[00:36] | one hive ship de-wraith-ified. | 一艘母舰就被“去幽灵化”了 |
[00:38] | There’s been A… | 计划有一些… |
[00:39] | change in plans. | 变动 |
[00:41] | Two hive ships bearing down on our position, sir. | 有两艘母舰在向我们开火 |
[00:43] | One of them is the friendly. | 其中一艘是我们的盟友 |
[00:44] | The queen wants you to witness the fruits of your labor. | 女王想让你们能够活着去看看 自己的劳动成果 |
[00:48] | Within the hive ship’s schematics was a worm-like computer virus. | 幽灵母舰发来的图表中 有一种类似于蠕虫的计算机病毒 |
[00:51] | What did they get? | 他们得到了什么? |
[00:51] | The location of every world in our database. | 我们数据库中每个星球的位置 |
[01:02] | -With some 302s, save us some time. | 我也许能用302战斗机干掉他们的 超光速引擎 为我们赢得些时间 |
[01:05] | -Do it. | 去干吧 |
[01:08] | Shields are at 60%! | 护盾降至60%! |
[01:15] | I’ve got incoming. | 有敌军飞船来袭 |
[01:15] | -Dagger 3 and 4, try to keep these darts off our six. | Daggers3号和4号 想办法让 那些Dart飞船离我们六个远点 |
[01:18] | -Roger that. | 收到 |
[01:38] | Half the bogies are pursuing daggers 3 and 4. | 敌军有一半在追Daggers 3号和4号 |
[01:39] | We’ve got the other half hot on our tail. | 另外一半在追我们 |
[01:44] | I’m taking fire. I’ve lost a generator. | 我被击中了 一个引擎失去动力 |
[01:47] | Stand by to break left on my mark. Mark! | 听我指挥 准备从左边突破 行动! |
[01:53] | Fox 4 Fox 4. | |
[02:08] | We’re in the clear. Continue to target. | 障碍已清除 继续向目标前进 |
[02:11] | Shields are under 20%. | 护盾已降至20% |
[02:12] | Colonel sheppard, get your flight back to the ship. | Sheppard中校 立即返航 |
[02:14] | We need to jump out of here as soon as possible. | 我们要尽快离开这里 |
[02:15] | Two minutes and I can shut down their hyperdrives. | 再给我两分钟 我就要打坏 它们的超光速引擎了 |
[02:18] | Unless you can shut down their weapons, it’s not going to do us much good. | 除非你可以破坏他们的武器系统 否则对我们毫无用处 |
[02:24] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[02:25] | Dagger 2, I could use some cover on my attack run to the target hyperdrive. | Dagger 2号 掩护一下 我要去袭击超光速引擎 |
[02:28] | Roger that, leader. I’m on my way. | 收到 头儿 我就来 |
[02:39] | The remaining darts are returning to the hives. | 剩下的Dart飞船正返回母舰 |
[02:41] | Can you go to max thrust? | 你的发动机推力能不能开到最大? |
[02:43] | Negative. | 不行 |
[02:45] | -Head back to the daedalus. -Roger that. | ﹣返回Daedalus吧 ﹣收到 |
[02:48] | The hives are opening hyperspace windows. | 母舰正在打开超空间窗口 |
[03:05] | Why the hell did they do that? | 它们到底想干什么? |
[03:08] | Three of our 302s are returning to daedalus, sir. | 有三架302战机返航 长官 |
[03:10] | -Sheppard? -His fighter isn’t one of them. | ﹣Sheppard呢? ﹣没有发现他的战机 |
[03:13] | The only contacts I have on screen are wreckage. | 我的屏幕上只有残骸 |
[03:17] | -What about his locator beacon? -Nothing, sir. | ﹣那他的定位信标呢?? ﹣没有信号 长官 |
[03:20] | He’s just gone. | 他失踪了 |
[03:29] | Understood. | 知道了 |
[03:41] | Okay.This is new. | OK 这可是一次新的尝试 |
[05:09] | Colonel caldwell. | Caldwell上校 |
[05:10] | What’s the status of the repairs? | 修复的进展如何了? |
[05:13] | Ongoing. | 正在进行 |
[05:15] | We lost a few key personnel in the attack. | 在上次战斗中 我们失去了几个 非常重要的同事 |
[05:19] | Yes, we did. | 是啊 |
[05:21] | I’m sorry. | 我感到非常遗憾 |
[05:24] | So am I, but this isn’t the time to mourn them. | 我也是 但现在不是哀悼它们的时候 |
[05:28] | I’ve just briefed general landry. | 我刚刚把情况简要向Landry将军汇报了一下 |
[05:30] | We’re to check in in an hour and advise him of our response to this. | 一个小时之后 我们将再次联系 并告知他我们对此事的处理结果 |
[05:32] | I’ve got a broken ship and serious casualties. | 我的战舰被打坏了 人员也伤亡惨重 |
[05:34] | I don’t know what sort of response you have in mind, but– | 不知道你会怎么向他汇报… |
[05:36] | -I want you to redeploy immediately. -Excuse me? | ﹣我希望你能马上重新部署起来 ﹣什么? |
[05:39] | As long as they’re still in striking distance, | 只要它们还在攻击范围之内 |
[05:40] | we have to at least try. | 我们就不能放弃尝试 |
[05:42] | You know we can’t intercept them in hyperspace. | 你也知道 我们不能在超空间截击它们 |
[05:44] | Radek? Radek? | |
[05:45] | Obviously they’ve upgraded their ftl | 很显然 根据从我们数据库中窃取的信息 |
[05:47] | drives using the information they were able to steal from our database. | 它们已经升级了自己的超光速引擎 |
[05:50] | -The aurora mission reports– -obviously. | ﹣Aurora任务报告… ﹣我知道 |
[05:52] | However, their ships are organic in nature. | 不过 由于它们的飞船 在本质上仍然是由生物器官组成的 |
[05:54] | They will need to make brief pauses to recover from the effects of hyperspace radiation. | 受到超空间中辐射的影响 它们仍然需要停留一下进行恢复 |
[05:57] | Where and when? | 什么时候?在哪里? |
[05:59] | -Uh, it will take some time to calculate. | 这需要一些时间来计算 |
[06:02] | -Go. -Okay. | ﹣快去 ﹣好吧 |
[06:07] | Look, dr. Weir, I want to go after these bastards as much as you do, | Weir博士 跟你一样 我也很想追击这些混蛋 |
[06:09] | but the daedalus is in no position to fight right now. | 不过Daedalus目前的状态 根本不适合于进行作战 |
[06:13] | Our shields are severely depleted. | 我们的护盾系统已经严重枯竭 |
[06:14] | Several decks are inaccessible. | 好几层甲板也无法到达 |
[06:16] | Even if we could catch up with them, I don’t know how long we’d last. | 即便我们追上它们 我也不知道我们可以持续多久 |
[06:19] | Which is why I’m committing the orion as well. | 正因为如此 我准备派Orion号一起去 |
[06:21] | It was recalled the moment the wraith computer virus was revealed. | 在发现幽灵的计算机病毒时 就通知它返回了 |
[06:24] | It’s in no better shape than daedalus. | 它的状态甚至连Daedalus都不如 |
[06:26] | It will fly, | 它还可以飞 |
[06:26] | and by the time you reach the hive ships, | 而且在你们接近幽灵母舰时 |
[06:29] | -it should also be able to fight. -And if it isn’t? | ﹣它也可以战斗 ﹣如果它不行呢? |
[06:32] | Currently, stargate command has no vessels capable of engaging the hive ships | 目前 在母舰到达地球之前 星门指挥部没有战舰 |
[06:36] | before they reach earth. | 可以用来截击它们 |
[06:40] | They cannot be allowed to get that far, steven. | 不能让它们飞到地球 Steven |
[06:48] | You know what you’re asking me to do. | 你明白你在让我做什么 |
[06:51] | I do. | 我很清楚 |
[06:59] | There are still repairs that need to be made. | 还有一些修复工作一定要完成 |
[07:03] | Do what you have to do. | 去做你该做的吧 |
[07:28] | They couldn’t have. | 不可能 |
[07:30] | Even if they somehow deduced the location of earth, | 即便是它们推算出了地球的位置 |
[07:32] | they still wouldn’t be able to get there, not unless they… | 它们也不可能飞到那里 除非… |
[07:36] | they downloaded something along with the hive ship plans, | 他们下载的东西 除了母舰的图纸之外 |
[07:39] | something like spyware. | 还有其它的东西 比如间谍软件 |
[07:40] | It’s like when I stupidly downloaded por– music. | 就好像我以前 傻傻的下载那些…音乐 |
[07:44] | When I downloaded music. | 跟我以前下载音乐时一样 |
[07:48] | I asked them to do it. | 是我让他们去做的 |
[07:50] | I did this. I’m responsible for the destruction of my own planet. | 是我干的 我要为自己星球的毁灭负责 |
[07:53] | If anybody was going to do it, it’d be you. | 如果有人要为此事负责 那这人一定就是你 |
[07:55] | Thank you. Thank you so much for that. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[07:57] | Stop worrying about it now. Just focus. | 别再为那操心了 好好考虑一下现在吧 |
[07:59] | What is there to focus on? I’m stuck in a cocoon. | 考虑什么?我现在正被困在一个茧里 |
[08:02] | -Getting out of here. -Oh, right. Of course. | ﹣怎么离开这里 ﹣哦 是的 当然 |
[08:04] | Now, why didn’t i think of that? Of course. | 我干嘛没有想起这个?当然 |
[08:05] | Okay, here goes. Um, nope. | 试试看 不行 |
[08:07] | Still can’t move. | 还是动不了 |
[08:11] | I’m pretty sure they’re struggle-proof, big guy. | 我敢肯定 这些东西可以抵抗挣扎 |
[08:26] | Okay, can’t sit here forever. | 不能老是呆在这里 |
[08:32] | Hit ’em while they’re in hyperspace, and they’ll never know what happened. | 在超空间中袭击它们 它们肯定不会知道是怎么回事 |
[08:36] | Is that even possible? | 这有可能么? |
[08:38] | There is no reason to believe that their hyperspace field is any different from ours, | 没有理由认为 它们的超空间场跟我们的有什么不同 |
[08:42] | and we can’t launch 302s from the daedalus while in hyperspace. | 为什么不让Daedalus 在超空间中派出302战机? |
[08:45] | I’m talking about maneuvering within the field, not passing through it. | 我说的是如何在超空间中机动 而不是穿越它 |
[08:48] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[08:50] | -Hmm? -What?Colonel? | ﹣中校? ﹣嗯?什么? |
[08:52] | -Yes. -He’s not listening. | ﹣是的 ﹣他根本没听 |
[08:58] | I’ve got to pay more attention to those guys. | 我本该用心听听那两个家伙的谈话的 |
[09:17] | Yes, “michael”? | 什么事 “Michael”? |
[09:20] | You should have told me | 你本该告诉我 |
[09:24] | that we were going to betray the atlantians. | 我们准备背叛那些亚特兰蒂斯人 |
[09:26] | -Are you feeling sympathy for them? -No… | ﹣你是不是为他们感到同情了? ﹣不… |
[09:30] | but I don’t understand why I wasn’t told. | 我只是不能理解 为什么没有告诉我 |
[09:33] | I told you of their plan because I believed it was a viable way of– | 我把他们的计划告诉给你 是因为我认为这种方法的确可行… |
[09:36] | xxxxxx because you may prove to be useful, | 你还活着只是因为你可能还有点用 |
[09:40] | but I fear, michael, | 可我担心 Michael |
[09:43] | that the lingering stench of what they’ve transformed you into… | 他们转变你之后 你体内所遗留下来的影响 |
[09:47] | will never fade. | 永远也不会消退 |
[10:00] | In approximately one hour, the wraith will drop out of hyperspace… here. | 大概一小时之后 幽灵将会脱离超空间…这里 |
[10:08] | It’s just outside of the pegasus galaxy. | 正好位于飞马星座外 |
[10:11] | There they will pause for 15 hours. | 它们将在此停留15小时 |
[10:15] | If daedalus and orion break orbit on our current schedule, | 如果Daedalus号和Orion号 能够按照计划 按时上路 |
[10:18] | they should be able to reach those coordinates in just under 14 hours, | 它们将会在14小时之内 到达这个坐标点 |
[10:21] | best possible speed. | 以它们的最快速度 |
[10:23] | Narrow window. | 可供行动的时间窗口很小 |
[10:25] | -It’s the only window, sir. -Understood. | ﹣这是唯一的机会 长官 ﹣明白 |
[10:28] | Now, the international oversight advisory want you to brief them on this matter. | 眼下 国际观察委员会 想让你就此事向他们汇报一下 |
[10:33] | When would you like me to dial in again? | 你想要我什么时候再拨号过来? |
[10:34] | You misunderstand me. | 你没听懂我的意思 |
[10:35] | I mean in person, and I mean right now. | 我的意思是说亲自 马上 |
[10:38] | -The president himself– -I can’t just leave, not now. | ﹣总统亲自… ﹣我不能离开这里 现在不行 |
[10:42] | I’m afraid that’s not up to you. | 我怕这个并不由你说了算 |
[10:44] | -There is far too much going on here– -doctor… | ﹣这里需要做的事情太多了… ﹣博士… |
[10:46] | you’ve done all you’re going to do for now. | 你要做的事情已经全部做完了 |
[10:49] | I need you to step through that gate. | 我要你穿过星门走过来 |
[10:52] | They’re waiting for you in my briefing room. | 他们都在报告厅等着你呢 |
[10:56] | Dr. Weir? | Weir博士? |
[11:01] | I see. | 知道了 |
[11:08] | Teyla… Teyla… | |
[11:10] | we are waiting several teams to return from their missions. | 我们还要等几个分队完成任务后 从星门返回 |
[11:13] | Once that happens, | 完成后 |
[11:14] | I’d like to suspend all gate travel till this whole thing is over. | 暂停所有的星门活动 直到这一切都结束 |
[11:16] | Of course. | 好的 |
[11:19] | And I’ll need you to dial in once the daedalus is ready to leave. | 在Daedalus准备好出发时 我要你拨号过来 |
[11:22] | I know what to do, elizabeth. | 我知道该怎么做 Elizabeth |
[11:24] | Of course you do. | 当然 你知道 |
[11:26] | -I will see you when you return. -Thank you. | ﹣我会等你回来 ﹣谢谢 |
[12:02] | -Welcome back to earth. -Thank you, general. | ﹣欢迎回到地球 ﹣谢谢 将军 |
[12:04] | -It’s wonderful to be here. -I can see that. | ﹣很高兴来到这里 ﹣看得出来 |
[12:07] | You know, I considered disobeying your order. | 知道么 我原本想违抗你的命令 |
[12:11] | There wouldn’t have been too much you could do about it. | 我想即便我这样做了 你也束手无策吧 |
[12:13] | You made the right decision in coming. | 你做出了正确的决定 |
[12:15] | We’re in the middle of a crisis, general. | 我们正处于危机之中 将军 |
[12:18] | -This is absolutely– -don’t bite my head off, elizabeth. | ﹣这完全是… ﹣别对我发火 Elizabeth |
[12:20] | The recall order didn’t come from me. | 召回命令并不是我下的 |
[12:22] | Who it came from doesn’t matter. | 是谁下的这个命令并不要紧 |
[12:24] | What if I told you it came from the president? | 如果我告诉你下命令的人是总统呢? |
[12:26] | I wouldn’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[12:28] | And you’d be right, but in a couple of weeks, | 真希望你是对的 不过几个星期之后 |
[12:32] | there could be aliens on our doorstep determined to feed on the human race. | 就会有外星种族闯进我们的大门 肆意取食人类 |
[12:38] | The president had no choice | 总统别无选择 |
[12:39] | but to accede to the I.O.A.’S demand that you be brought back to explain yourself. | 只有同意国际观察委员会的要求 让你回来好好解释一下 |
[12:47] | So, what do they really want? | 那他们到底想知道什么? |
[12:49] | To point fingers, cover their asses… | 指责别人 袒护自己… |
[12:53] | I am honestly not sure how I will respond to that, sir. | 老实说我真的不知道如何应对 长官 |
[12:56] | They’re bureaucrats, elizabeth. | 他们都是官僚主义者 Elizabeth |
[12:58] | You’ll have ’em for breakfast. | 你会搞定他们的 |
[13:19] | There is work I must attend to. | 我有事情要去做 |
[13:24] | Stand aside. | 让开 |
[13:28] | Am I to sit quietly in my quarters? | 难道要让我安静的呆在自己的房间里? |
[13:44] | You know, these things are actually quite comfortable. | 事实上 这些东西还真舒服 |
[13:46] | Surprisingly warm, takes all the pressure off the spine… | 令人惊奇的温暖 帮助脊柱承担了所有的压力 |
[13:49] | I suppose they’re as good a place as any to witness the end of humanity as we know it. | 在这个地方等待死亡还真不错 |
[13:52] | You’re wasting your energy talking. | 不要说了 你在浪费自己的力气 |
[13:54] | Okay, let’s say a magic fairy comes down and grants you one wish, | 好吧 假设有一位仙女降临 承诺可以实现你的一个愿望 |
[13:59] | and we break out? Then what, huh? | 然后我们从这里面出来了 然后呢 嗯? |
[14:01] | We’re still on a hive, | 我们还是在一艘幽灵母舰里 |
[14:02] | we’re still traveling through hyperspace, | 还是在超空间中飞行 |
[14:04] | probably in the massive void between our two galaxies, | 也许是在我们两个星系之间的广阔真空里 |
[14:07] | where there aren’t even planets, let alone stargates. | 周围甚至连行星都没有 更别提星门了 |
[14:09] | What then, huh? | 那又怎么样?啊? |
[14:10] | Do we fly home on the wings of imagination? | 我们展开想像的翅膀飞回家? |
[14:12] | Is that what we do, ronon? You can sit here and die if you like, | ﹣这就是我们要做的 Ronon? ﹣你可以留在这里等死 |
[14:15] | but I’m not giving up. | 我可不会放弃 |
[14:16] | -Oh, fine. I will. -Fine! | ﹣哦 好 我会的 ﹣好! |
[14:26] | Okay. Time to do some damage. | 是时候搞一些破坏了 |
[14:34] | Ronon, rodney, can you hear me? | Ronon,Rodney 能听到么? |
[14:38] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[14:39] | I know this is a long shot, but if you can hear me, please respond. | 我知道希望比较渺茫 可如果你们能听到 请回话 |
[14:47] | I need to know your location. Guys? | 我想知道你们的位置 伙计们? |
[14:53] | Colonel sheppard? Is that you? | Sheppard中校?是你吗? |
[14:56] | -Who’s this? -You know me as michael. | ﹣你是谁? ﹣我就是你叫做的Michael |
[15:00] | Sorry… I got the wrong number. | 抱歉…看来我是打错电话了 |
[15:03] | Ronon and dr. Mckay are still alive. | Ronon和Mckay博士还活着 |
[15:07] | What are you going to do with them? | 你准备这样处置他们? |
[15:08] | If you want them to live, listen to me. | 如果你想要他们活下去 就找我说的去做 |
[15:16] | I don’t know how you got aboard, | 我不知道你是怎么上船的 |
[15:18] | but if your friends are in pursuit, | 不过如果你的朋友们还在追击之中 |
[15:19] | you need to disable these ships in order for them to reach us. | 你就要打坏这些飞船 这样他们才能追上我们 |
[15:20] | If you really want to help, why don’t you just do that? | 如果你真的想帮忙 那为什么不自己亲自去干呢? |
[15:24] | -They would know. -Aren’t you “they”? | ﹣它们会知道的 ﹣你也是“它们”当中的一员? |
[15:26] | Please believe me when I say I was as deceived as you were. | 请相信我 我跟你一样 也是受骗者 |
[15:29] | Oh, I don’t know. I was pretty deceived. | 噢 我不知道 我已经上过一回当了 |
[15:32] | It seems, colonel, that because of what you did to me, | 中校 由于你们对我所做的一切 |
[15:35] | the wraith no longer see me as one of their own. | 幽灵不再把我当成 他们当中的一员了 |
[15:39] | Oh, that’s why you want to help, | 噢 这就是你寻求帮助的原因了? |
[15:41] | because you don’t feel welcome. | 因为你并不受欢迎 |
[15:42] | We don’t have time to discuss this. | 我们没有时间来争论这些了 |
[15:44] | Sure we do. I’ve got… | 当然有 我… |
[15:46] | a good three hours of air left. | 在空中搭顺风车 已经飞了3个多小时了 |
[15:50] | -Where are you? -Oh, wouldn’t you like to know. | ﹣你在哪里? ﹣哦 你一定不想知道 |
[15:53] | I need to know what level you’re on so I can guide you from there. | 我想知道你在哪一层 这样我可以帮你指路 |
[15:57] | You mean trust you. | 你是说让我相信你? |
[16:00] | -Are you in a position not to? -Oh… | ﹣你现在的境地 难道不需要人帮忙么? ﹣噢… |
[16:04] | I’ve got you right where I want you. | 在需要你的时候 我会同你联系的 |
[16:07] | I doubt I will be allowed to live much longer, | 我很怀疑他们还能让我活多久 |
[16:09] | and yet I very much want to continue living. | 而我现在很想继续活下去 |
[16:13] | If you want to survive as I do, | 如果你跟我一样也想活下去的话 |
[16:15] | then I suggest you tell me where you are. | 我建议你告诉我你现在在哪儿 |
[16:19] | I’m outside the hive in a 302 about to blast your ship. | 我在你们母舰外面的一架302战机中 正准备将你们的飞船炸烂 |
[16:24] | You still want to help? | 你还想帮忙么? |
[16:26] | Targeting the ventral hyperdrive generators would be most effective. | 袭击船身腹部的超光速引擎 这样将会起到最大效果 |
[16:29] | Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. | 我也是这样想的 |
[16:33] | Then I suggest you act now before you are discovered. | 那我建议你在被发现之前立刻行动 |
[16:40] | The leader of the hive presented a scenario which made it seem we were under a time constraint. | 幽灵母舰的首领制造出一个假象 看上去事情紧迫 我们所剩的时间不多 |
[16:45] | xxxxxxxxxx | 为了尽快解决问题 |
[16:48] | -xxxxxxxxx -And played right into their hands. | ﹣我们签署了协议 ﹣正中它们的下怀? |
[16:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:54] | In fairness, | 为了做到公平合理 |
[16:56] | dr. Weir kept us informed of every action they took along the way. | Weir博士将他们所采取的所有行动 都一一告诉了我们 |
[16:59] | And we supported her recommendations, I know… | 而我们支持过她的建议 这个我知道… |
[17:02] | but clearly, we were not in possession of all of the facts. | 不过老实说 我们并不是知晓所有的事实 |
[17:07] | Obviously, neither were we, ambassador. | 事实上 我们都不知道 大使 |
[17:11] | So, what measures have you taken to prevent the wraith from reaching earth? | 那么 你采取了什么措施 阻止幽灵抵达地球? |
[17:15] | I was coordinating a strike against the hive ships when you recalled me. | 你们召回我时 我正在组织一次 针对幽灵母舰的袭击行动 |
[17:18] | With what? | 利用什么? |
[17:20] | -With everything we’ve got. -Is that wise? | ﹣利用我们手中的所有力量 ﹣这样做明智么? |
[17:25] | General landry has informed me | Landry将军已经告诉我了 |
[17:28] | that in light of fleet resources committed to fighting the ori, | 所有的舰队已经派去迎战Ori了 |
[17:31] | the weapons platform in antarctica, | 由一对马克二型发电机提供能量的 |
[17:33] | powered by a pair of mark ii generators, | 位于南极洲的武器平台 |
[17:37] | would be earth’s only defense. | 将会是地球唯一的防线 |
[17:39] | Now, I believe it would be far better to stop them | 我认为眼下最好的办法就是 |
[17:41] | while they’re still within reach of atlantis. | 在它们还在Atlantis的攻击范围之内时 阻止它们 |
[17:43] | Wouldn’t it have been more prudent | 将ZPM交由Daedalus送回地球 |
[17:45] | to send the zpm back to earth on the daedalus, | 在幽灵抵达地球时 保证南极洲的武器平台 |
[17:48] | ensuring successful operation of the antarctic weapons platform when the wraith arrive? | 可以得到足够的能量供给 这种方案岂不是更稳妥么? |
[17:53] | The daedalus suffered severe damage during the first battle. | 在第一次战斗中 Daedalus号已经遭到了严重损坏 |
[17:56] | A long journey at full power was out of the question… | 全速飞行如此远的距离 根本不可能完成… |
[18:00] | and there is no way of knowing how much faster the wraith ships have become. | 而且也不可能知道 幽灵的飞船比原来速度提高了多少 |
[18:04] | You would risk the lives of everyone aboard those ships in order to undo your mistake? | 将那些飞船上的所有生命置于危险境地 就是为了挽回你的错误? |
[18:14] | Daedalus is in orbit above atlantis, performing emergency repairs. | Daedalus号正位于Atlantis上空的轨道 进行紧急修理 |
[18:18] | There is still time to beam the zpm aboard. | 现在还有时间将ZPM光传送上船 |
[18:21] | But either plan will require daedalus to break orbit within the next hour. | 不管是哪项计划 都要求Daedalus号在一小时内出发 |
[18:26] | Then if you’ll excuse us, | 请原谅 |
[18:27] | we need some time to discuss our options. | 我们需要些时间来讨论一下 |
[18:31] | I have instructed atlantis to contact the sgc | 我已经命令Atlantis 在Daedalus和Orion准备出发时 |
[18:33] | when both daedalus and orion are ready to leave. | 联系星门指挥部 |
[18:36] | If you would like to overturn my standing orders at that time, | 如果你们想要推翻我所下达的命令 |
[18:38] | go right ahead… | 那就直说吧… |
[18:42] | but you will have to fire me first. | 不过你们要先解雇我 |
[18:53] | I wonder what they’ll do to us. | 我想知道它们将会怎么处置我们 |
[18:55] | Feed on us, probably. | 吃掉我们 也许 |
[18:56] | I mean, that’S… that’s what they do. | 我是说 那是…它们即将做的 |
[18:57] | -It’s not going to come to that. -Maybe. | ﹣事情不会发展到那一步的 ﹣也许吧 |
[19:01] | Earth’ll probably mount some kind of defense… | 地球也许会部署一些防御… |
[19:05] | in which case,I imagine death would be instantaneous… | 不管怎么说 我想死亡的来临应该会很快… |
[19:08] | unless we’re trapped on a deck with a fire or something. | 除非我们被困在着火的甲板上 |
[19:11] | Then we’d be burned alive. | 那样我们就会被活活烧死 |
[19:13] | xxxxxxxxx | 活活烧死或者窒息而死 |
[19:18] | I wonder which would be worse, being life-sucked by the wraith or burned alive. | 我在想哪一种死法会更惨 被幽灵吸干生命 抑或是被活活烧死 |
[19:21] | I honestly couldn’t consider two worse options. | 老实说我实在是想不出 比这两种更惨的死法了 |
[19:24] | Stop talking. | 别说了 |
[19:25] | Okay, you know what? Make me. | 好吧 你有什么高见?告诉我 |
[19:31] | What are you doing? | 你想做什么? |
[19:35] | Where did you get that? | 你是从哪儿搞到刀的? |
[19:41] | I was trying to get my hands free so I could get to it. | 我努力把我的手解放出来 这样我就可以拿到它 |
[19:43] | Would it have killed you to tell me? | 你告诉我一声会死啊? |
[19:50] | Maybe I would have if you’d shut up for more than a minute. | 如果你把嘴巴闭上哪怕是一分钟 也许我就会告诉你 |
[19:53] | What? Don’t just stand there. Cut me loose. | 什么?别傻站在那儿 把我放出来 |
[19:56] | Only if you put an end to all this “we’re gonna die, | 你刚才不是说:“我们要死了” |
[19:58] | there’s no hope” talk. | “没希望了”? |
[20:00] | Well, now there is hope. | 好吧 现在有希望了 |
[20:04] | Ready. | 准备 |
[20:15] | xxxxxxx A little help? | 帮一把 |
[20:20] | Oh, it’s freezing out here. | 噢 外面真冷啊 |
[20:21] | -Would you prefer to go back in? -No. | ﹣你是不是想再进去? ﹣不想 |
[20:24] | -So now what? -What? | ﹣现在怎么办? ﹣什么? |
[20:26] | -How do we get out of here? -Well, I don’T… | ﹣我们怎么离开这里? ﹣我不… |
[20:30] | -what? -You said no more death talk. | ﹣什么? ﹣你说过 不要再谈到死了 |
[20:31] | -Mckay… -xxxxxxxxxxxx so what? | ﹣是么? ﹣刚刚从茧里面出来 那又怎么样? |
[20:34] | We’re still stuck on the ship, and there’s no way off it without… | 我们还是被困在这艘飞船里 而且也没有办法离开 除非… |
[20:36] | -well, in any survivable way. -You’ll think of something. | ﹣可以想到什么可以活下去的办法 ﹣你想到办法了 |
[20:39] | -It’s not a question of– -you’ll think of something. | ﹣我们并不是在讨论… ﹣你会想出办法的 |
[20:42] | Fine. Can we at least go somewhere else? | 好吧 我们可以离开这个地方么? |
[20:44] | Can you get this off me? | 能帮我把这个拿下来么? |
[20:46] | It’s down my back. | 在我背上 |
[20:47] | -It’s down my back. -Just… | ﹣在我背上 ﹣不过是… |
[20:58] | so, what do they want to do? | 他们要我们做什么? |
[20:59] | They’re still arguing about it. | 他们还在争论之中 |
[21:02] | Of course they are. | 当然 他们会 |
[21:03] | Incoming wormhole. | 有虫洞连入 |
[21:09] | This is atlantis. | 是Atlantis |
[21:11] | We have a scheduled check-in with dr. Weir. | 根据预定计划 我们要向Weir博士汇报 |
[21:13] | Stand by, atlantis. | 稍后 Atlantis |
[21:15] | They haven’t reached a decision. | 他们还没达成共识 |
[21:17] | and They don’t want to, mr. Woolsey, | 他们根本就不想 Woolsey先生 |
[21:19] | because if they agree or disagree with me | 因为如果他们同意我 或者是否定我 |
[21:21] | then they have to take some sort of responsibility. | 他们就都要承担责任 |
[21:25] | No, they’d rather have someone to blame. | 他们更希望有人可供他们谴责 |
[21:26] | If I give this order, either way | 如果是我下的命令 无论如何 |
[21:28] | they have a scapegoat if something goes wrong. It’s all part the game. | 加入事情办砸了 他们就有人当替罪羊 这就是游戏规则 |
[21:33] | Ma’am? | 女士? |
[21:39] | Teyla… Teyla… | |
[21:40] | yes, elizabeth. | 我在Elizabeth |
[21:42] | Tell colonel caldwell to proceed with the mission as planed | 告诉Caldwell上校按计划行动 |
[21:47] | and godspeed. | 祝他好运 |
[21:49] | I will tell him. | 我马上转告他 |
[21:56] | Hermiod, what’s our status? | Hermiod 现在情况如何? |
[21:58] | Shields are at full strength. | 护盾已经完全恢复了 |
[21:59] | I have re-routed all non-essential power | 我将所有不重要部分的能量 都导入给它 |
[22:01] | in order to ensure power levels for a longer period. | 以保证有足够的能量 可以坚持更长的时间 |
[22:04] | I want all operable missile tubes loaded with mark iii tactical warheads. | 将所有可操控的导弹都装上 马克三型战术核弹头 |
[22:07] | That’ll be every one of our nukes, sir. | 这会用完我们所有的核武器 长官 |
[22:08] | I’m well aware. Secondly, I want to disable all firing safeties to enable | 我很清楚 另外 关掉所有的发射保险 |
[22:11] | the launch of every one of our missiles the moment we exit hyperspace. | 在我们离开超空间的那一刻 马上发射所有的导弹 |
[22:15] | – I’m not even sure that’s possible. – Make it possible, please. | ﹣我不敢肯定这个可能做到 ﹣那就让它变成可能 |
[22:17] | Yes, sir. | 遵命长官 |
[22:19] | Major lorne, we’re approaching our t-zero. | Lorne少校 我们正在靠近零点区域 |
[22:23] | Zelenka says she’ll fly, sir, | Zelenka说她还可以飞 长官 |
[22:24] | but as of right now, that’s about all she can do. | 可就现在看来 她能做到的仅此而已了 |
[22:27] | You’ll have 13 hours en route to get your weapons and shields online | 在途中你们有13个小时 修复好武器以及护盾系统 |
[22:30] | but we need to leave right now to make this window. Are you go or no-go? | 我们马上就要出发 来赶这个时间窗口 你们准备好没有? |
[22:33] | We’re go, sir. | 准备好了 长官 |
[22:35] | Very well. On my mark. | 很好 听我口令 |
[22:36] | Three, two, one… mark. | 3、2、1 出发 |
[22:48] | Are you sure mckay and ronon are nowhere near the area I’m about to light up? | 你确信Mckay和Ronon不在 我所袭击的位置附近? |
[22:53] | I’m certain. | 可以肯定 |
[22:55] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[22:56] | Thanks. It’ll be a walk in the park. | 谢谢 这简直就像是在公园里散步一样 |
[23:00] | A very scary park… | 一个恐怖的公园… |
[23:02] | filled with monsters who are trying to kill me. | 到处都是想要杀死我的怪物 |
[23:06] | – I don’t understand. – Never mind. | ﹣我不明白 ﹣别在意 |
[23:16] | Operation “this will most likely end badly” is a go. | “下场悲惨”行动准备开始 |
[23:38] | Target is destroyed. | 目标已被摧毁 |
[23:40] | Disable the second hive as quickly as possible. | 尽快搞定第二艘母舰 |
[23:42] | Their fighters will be already headed your way. | 他们的战机已经朝你飞去了 |
[23:52] | Okay, how about some of this help you were talking about? | 你能提供的帮助仅仅就是这些? |
[23:54] | I told you to target the hyperdrive. | 我跟你说过击毁它们的超光速引擎 |
[23:56] | I already knew that. | 这个我已经知道了 |
[23:57] | There is nothing I can do. | 我爱莫能助 |
[23:59] | Like hell there isn’T. Call off the darts. | 根本不是这样 叫回那些Dart飞船 |
[24:01] | They won’t listen to me. | 它们不会听我的 |
[24:03] | This is not helpful, michael. | 这一点用都没有 Michael |
[24:27] | Dr. Weir… | Weir博士… |
[24:29] | what can I do for you, mr. Woolsey? | 我能为你做些什么 Woolsey先生? |
[24:31] | The ambassadors have finished convening. | 大使们已经结束了会谈 |
[24:33] | Oh, good timing. | 哦 时间真好 |
[24:34] | Uh, yes. They’d like to continue debriefing you now. | 噢 是的 他们想继续听取你的报告 |
[24:37] | Yeah, I bet they would. | 是啊 我打赌他们会的 |
[24:39] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[24:41] | No. | 不行 |
[24:42] | I’m not going to sit there and have them rake me over the coals | 我不会坐在那里任由他们谴责 |
[24:45] | about every decision I’ve made these past two years | 我在过去两年中所做出的 |
[24:47] | that they don’t agree with in hindsight. | 而他们事后却不同意的 每一个决定 |
[24:49] | Dr. Weir, you know I have the greatest respect for you | Weir博士 你知道 我对你一向是最尊敬的 |
[24:50] | but as far as the I.O.A. Is concerned | 不过说到国际观察委员会 |
[24:52] | you’re not exactly the employee of the month right now. | 确切的说这个月你已经不是雇员了 |
[24:55] | If the wraith make it to earth, then keeping my job will be the least of my concerns. | 如果幽灵到达地球 那么至少应该让我继续做我的工作 |
[25:00] | And if your plan succeeds? | 如果你的计划成功了呢? |
[25:01] | Then I expect to keep my job, yes | 那我也希望继续做下去 |
[25:05] | because I did what they, apparently, are incapable of doing. I made a decision. | 因为我做了他们所不能做的事情 做出决定 |
[25:10] | The fact is, at this point, there really is nothing more we can do | 事实上 到这个份上 我们所能做的很有限 |
[25:13] | but wait and see what happens. | 只有等待以及观察事态的进展 |
[25:16] | But give them my best. | 告诉他们我会尽力的 |
[25:45] | We have been walking around here for the better part of a day | 我们已经绕了大半天了 |
[25:47] | and I haven’t seen one exit sign. | 而我却没有看到一个出口标志 |
[25:49] | Sooner or later, I’m going to have to eat something. | 不管怎么说 我得吃点什么 |
[25:51] | I think I have a plan. | 我想我有一个计划了 |
[25:53] | – You? Really? – You know a lot about these ships, right? | ﹣你?真的? ﹣你对这种飞船了解很多 是么? |
[25:55] | Well, maybe. Why? | 也许吧 怎么了? |
[25:57] | If I can get you to a control pane | 如果我带你去一个控制面板 |
[25:58] | – how much damage could you do? – What do you mean? | ﹣你可以造成多大破坏? ﹣什么意思? |
[26:00] | Could you overload the engines and blow up the ship? | 你能不能让引擎过载 烧掉这艘飞船? |
[26:01] | How is that an escape plan? | 这怎么能叫做逃跑计划呢? |
[26:02] | – I never said it was an escape plan. – How is it a plan? | ﹣我从没说过这是逃跑计划 ﹣那是什么计划? |
[26:04] | You’re the one who says there’s no way out. | 是你说的我们已经无路可逃了 |
[26:06] | If we’re already dead, I say we take ’em with us. | 反正我们总是要死的 搭上他们一起死岂不是更好 |
[26:08] | I suppose I’d rather die as a hero than as a meal. | 我更想作为一名英雄而死去 而不是被人当作盘中餐 |
[26:09] | – So you can do it? – Yeah, probably. | ﹣这么说你可以做到? ﹣是的 也许吧 |
[26:11] | Now you’re talking. | 你终于答应了 |
[26:20] | You should not be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[26:23] | She asked me to question the prisoner. | 她叫我来审问俘虏 |
[26:28] | If you’d prefer to discuss it with her… | 如果你愿意 可以去跟她谈谈… |
[26:33] | release him. | 放了他 |
[26:37] | I will take him from here. | 我要带他走 |
[26:49] | – You had me worried there. – You’ve slowed them down… | ﹣你真让我担心 ﹣你已经拖住他们了… |
[26:51] | at least for a little while. | 至少是一小会儿 |
[26:54] | We need to get to a transport ship and hope your friends find us. | 我们要登上一艘运输船 希望你的朋友们可以找到我们 |
[26:56] | After we free ronon and mckay. | 先要救出Ronon和Mckay |
[26:58] | We’re headed toward them now. | 我们正前往他们所在的地方 |
[27:01] | Now… | 这… |
[27:02] | that’s what I call help. | 才是我所说的帮助 |
[27:07] | Exiting hyperspace in 10 seconds. | 10秒后脱离超空间 |
[27:09] | Launch the moment the target is acquired. Don’t wait for my order. | 锁定目标后立即开火 不要等我的命令 |
[27:11] | 5、4、3… Five, four, three… | |
[27:25] | – xxxxx – dart activity? | ﹣飞行路线上有障碍 ﹣有Dart飞船活动? |
[27:27] | Quite a number of them, sir. | 数量很多 长官 |
[27:28] | They’re moving to intercept our missiles. | 它们试图拦截导弹 |
[27:30] | Now would be a good time, orion. | 现在该你出手了 Orion号 |
[27:46] | What the hell? | 怎么了? |
[27:50] | One of your ships has launched an attack. | 你们的一艘飞船展开了进攻 |
[27:52] | Their first strike inflicted serious damage on this hive. | 第一波进攻让这艘母舰 遭受到严重的破坏 |
[27:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:55] | The other hive was undamaged, but your vessel is continuing to engage. | 另外那艘母舰没有受损 但是你的飞船会继续与之交战 |
[27:58] | Are you going to go through the whole play-by-play, | 你是想继续播报战况 |
[27:59] | or are we going to get out of here? | 还是想离开这里? |
[28:02] | This way. | 这边 |
[28:11] | This ship’s engaged in battle. | 这艘飞船卷入战斗了 |
[28:12] | – With who? – Doesn’t matter. | ﹣跟谁作战? ﹣这不要紧 |
[28:13] | – It matters to us – why? | ﹣对我们很重要 ﹣为什么? |
[28:14] | because if it’s our guys, then our chances of survival just went back above zero, | 因为如果是我们的人 那我们生存下去的可能性就大于零了 |
[28:17] | albeit fractionally. | 虽然仍然很低 |
[28:18] | If it’s our guys, all the more reason to damage this ship | 如果是我们的人 那就更应该摧毁这艘飞船 |
[28:20] | and help them to win the battle. Now, move it. | 来帮助他们赢得这场战斗 快走 |
[28:22] | One missile got through, sir. | 有一枚导弹穿过去了 长官 |
[28:24] | One of the wraith ships suffered serious damage | 一艘幽灵母舰遭到了严重打击 |
[28:26] | but the other one is… | 不过另外一艘… |
[28:27] | Sir, the orion has arrived. | 长官 Orion号到了 |
[28:28] | – The other hive is moving to intercept. – They launched their weapons? | ﹣另外一艘母舰正在移动 准备截击 ﹣他们发射武器了没有? |
[28:30] | Negative, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[28:32] | Open a secure channel. | 打开加密频道 |
[28:36] | Major lorne, now would be a good time to open fire. | Lorne少校 现在是时候开火了 |
[28:39] | Yes, sir. I was just thinking the same thing. | 是的 长官 我也在想同样的事情 |
[28:40] | I gave the order, but nothing happened. Zelenka! | 我已经下达了命令 可是什么也没有发生 Zelenka! |
[28:43] | xxxxx | 我很好 不要催 |
[28:44] | We’re having a little difficulty transferring power from shields to weapons. | 在将能量从护盾系统转向武器系统时 我们碰到了点麻烦 |
[28:47] | There’s a hive bearing down on your position. | 有艘母舰正朝你们飞去 |
[28:49] | Yes, sir, I see that. | 是的 长官 我看到了 |
[28:51] | Stand by. Doc, you’re killing us. | 稍等 博士 你要杀死我们 |
[28:53] | I have it. I have it. | 好了 好了 |
[28:54] | Firing drones. | 发射Drone飞弹 |
[29:18] | sir. we xxxx Is shifting their attack to the orion. | 长官 母舰正转而向Orion号进攻 |
[29:21] | Move to intercept. | 马上去拦截 |
[29:22] | Orion has no shields. We’re not going to make it there in time, sir. | Orion的护盾没有了 我们要赶紧 长官 |
[29:40] | Where are they? | 他们人呢? |
[29:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:42] | – They must have been taken for feeding. – No, no. | ﹣他们一定是被抓去吃掉了 ﹣不 不 |
[29:45] | These were cut from the inside. They escaped. | 是从里面割开的 他们逃走了 |
[29:48] | Then they could be anywhere on this ship. | 那他们可能会在 这艘船的任何一个地方 |
[29:51] | – Well, that’s a start. – Why? | ﹣那我们就从这一点开始 ﹣什么? |
[29:53] | What could their objective possibly be? | 他们可能去做什么了? |
[29:55] | If I know ronon, they’re somewhere where they can do as much damage as they can | 如果我了解Ronon 那他一定会出现在 可以给这艘船造成最大破坏的地方 |
[29:58] | where and how to do that, so… | Mckay知道在哪里以及如何做到 所以… |
[30:02] | there’s a control station this way. | 这边走 有一个控制站 |
[30:12] | One more shot, zelenka! That’s all I’m asking! | 再来一轮发射 Zelenka! 我所要的就是这些! |
[30:14] | I just cannot give you what I do not have! | 我不能给你我没有的东西! |
[30:19] | There’s too much damage! | 损坏太严重了! |
[30:21] | – We need to abandon ship! – hi! listen to me | ﹣我们必须弃船! ﹣嗨!听我说 |
[30:23] | We sacrificed our shield capability for that first salvo. | 为了那第一轮进攻 我们牺牲了护盾 |
[30:25] | This ship is going to blow any moment, major. | 这艘飞船随时都有可能爆炸 少校 |
[30:31] | Colonel caldwell, I’m afraid we’ve done everything we can on our end. | Caldwell上校 我们在这边 已经尽了最大努力了 |
[30:34] | We request immediate beam-out to daedalus. | 请求马上光传送回Daedalus号 |
[30:37] | Get ’em over here! | 把他们弄过来! |
[30:46] | Their operating system is a mess. | 他们的操纵系统可真是一团糟 |
[30:48] | Thank goodness I remember dos. | 感谢上帝我还记得DOS |
[30:52] | Trust me, that was hilarious. | 相信我 这个不难 |
[30:54] | Have you done it yet? | 你搞定没有? |
[30:55] | Look, this ship has been seriously damaged. | 这艘飞船已经被严重损坏 |
[30:58] | It’s hard for me to find something to overload. | 我已经很难找到什么 可以过载的东西了 |
[31:01] | Let mikey try it. | 让Mikey来试试 |
[31:06] | He’s helping us. | 他在帮助我们 |
[31:07] | Where did you come from? | 你是从哪冒出来的? |
[31:08] | I managed to latch on to the hull of the hive before it went into hyperspace. | 在这艘母舰进入超空间之前 我设法抓住了它的外壳 |
[31:12] | – Nice move. – Saw it in a movie once. | ﹣干得不错 ﹣以前在电影中看到过 |
[31:16] | We’ve got to get to the daedalus. | 我们要到Daedalus号上去 |
[31:17] | The daedalus is here? | Daedalus来这里了? |
[31:18] | First we need to get to the transport. | 首先我们要赶到运输机那里 |
[31:20] | Why should I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你? |
[31:24] | Because I’m trusting you. | 因为我相信你 |
[31:34] | Because I said so. | 因为我说要相信他 |
[31:49] | – I don’t like this. – You got a better idea? | ﹣我不喜欢这样 ﹣你有什么更好的主意? |
[31:51] | We take the ship on our own and leave him here. | 我们自己登上船 把他留在这里 |
[31:53] | He’s the reason I’m alive right now. | 正是因为他 我才有可能活下来 |
[31:55] | Besides, I don’t think that’s even possible. | 除此之外 我认为这不可能 |
[31:57] | It took me days to crack the wraith dart interface | 破解幽灵Dart飞船的操作界面 花费了我数天的时间 |
[31:59] | – and this ship is a whole lot bigger. – I don’t like it. | ﹣而这艘船可要大多了 ﹣我不喜欢 |
[32:01] | Yeah, I get it, you hate the wraith. | 好了 我知道了 我也恨幽灵 |
[32:03] | Him in particular. | 尤其是他 |
[32:06] | Is there anything you can do to boost the radio signal? | 你有没有办法增强无线电信号? |
[32:08] | I want to reach the daedalus as soon as possible. | 我想尽快联系到Daedalus |
[32:10] | I could try. | 可以试试 |
[32:11] | hang on! They’ll most likely open fire on us the second we leave the bay. | 等等!离开空港的时候 它们很有可能会朝我们开火 |
[32:15] | Oh, great. The day just gets better and better. | 噢 好啊 今天的运气真是越来越好了 |
[32:30] | – Sorry, sir. Did our best. – Nothing to apologize for. | ﹣抱歉 长官 我们已经尽力了 ﹣没必要道歉 |
[32:33] | Bring all rail guns to bear on the main dart bays. Hold fire till I give the order. | 将所有的轨迹枪瞄准主Dart飞船舱 在我下令之前不要开火 |
[32:36] | Channel every ounce of power to the forward shield until then. | 将所有的能量抽调到前护盾 |
[32:39] | I have a contact, sir. A single wraith ship, possibly a transport, | 受到联络信号 长官 一艘幽灵飞船 可能是运输船 |
[32:43] | just left the hive and is on a course for us. | 刚刚离开母舰 正朝我们飞来 |
[32:45] | It’s broadcasting a comm on our frequencies. | 正在我们的频率广播信号 |
[32:47] | What the hell do they want? | 他们到底想干什么? |
[32:48] | Maybe they want to surrender. | 也许他们是想投降 |
[32:49] | Not likely. Let’s hear it. | 不像 我们听听 |
[32:51] | This is colonel john sheppard, authentication code alpha seven tango three. | 我是John Sheppard中校 认证码A7T3 |
[32:55] | – Please respond. – Open a channel. | ﹣请回话 ﹣打开通话频道 |
[33:00] | Colonel sheppard, we’d written you off. | Sheppard中校 我们还以为你死了 |
[33:01] | Don’t get all emotional on me now. | 不要只针对我一个人 |
[33:04] | Look, I’ve got mckay, ronon, and michael aboard a wraith transport- | 听着 这艘幽灵运输船上还载有 Mckay、Ronon和Michael |
[33:07] | – michael? – Yes, sir, and he’s got a plan you’ll like | ﹣是的 他有个计划你一定想听听 |
[33:10] | but it probably won’t be long before they start shooting at us. | 不过不用多久它们可能会朝我们射击 |
[33:12] | The hive just opened fire on the transport. | 母舰已经向运输船开火了 |
[33:14] | Beam them directly to the bridge. | 直接将他们光传送到舰桥上来 |
[33:19] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[33:20] | You said something about a plan? | 你刚才说有一个计划? |
[33:22] | I have disabled their jamming code, but it’s only a matter of time before they realize. | 我已经关掉了它们的干扰编码 不过它们意识到这一点只是时间问题 |
[33:25] | All you have to do is send over a nuke. | 你要做的就是传送一枚核弹过去 |
[33:27] | We deployed all of our warheads in the first attack. | 我们在第一波进攻中 就已经发射了所有的核弹 |
[33:29] | The hive is launching darts. | 母舰放出了Dart飞船 |
[33:30] | Open up on those bays, all batteries! | 朝那些Dart空港射击 所有武器! |
[33:57] | Cap that off! | 把火扑灭! |
[34:06] | Report! | 报告情况! |
[34:07] | The plan worked, sir. | 计划奏效了 长官 |
[34:08] | The concentrated fire on the bays created a number of secondary explosions. | 集中火力向空港射击 造成了一系列二次爆炸 |
[34:12] | They’ve stopped firing. | 它们停止开火了 |
[34:12] | Nice work, colonel. | 干得好 上校 |
[34:14] | Fortunately, a draw is a win for our side. Ship status? | 非常幸运 停火对我方来说就是胜利 飞船情况如何? |
[34:17] | Shields completely depleted, and we’re venting atmosphere. | 护盾已经完全耗尽了 而且舱内气体正在泄露 |
[34:20] | Seal off all affected decks. | 封闭所有涉及到的甲板 |
[34:22] | Yes, sir, but that last blast took out our life support | 遵命 长官 不过最后一次爆炸 毁掉了我们的生命支持系统 |
[34:24] | and the back-ups aren’t responding. As of right now, | 而且后备系统没有反应 目前 |
[34:26] | we’re shallow-breathing. | 我们必须省着呼吸了 |
[34:28] | – Meaning? – Meaning… | ﹣就是说? ﹣就是说… |
[34:29] | that in a little under nine hours, we’re all going to suffocate. | 不出九个小时 我们就都会窒息而死 |
[34:43] | As long as we don’t have to worry about shields and weapons | 只要不去动护盾系统和武器系统 |
[34:46] | we may be able to cannibalize parts from some of our other systems | 也许可以拆用一下其它的系统部件 |
[34:49] | in order to create, at the very least, a co2 filtration system. | 然后用它们来制作一个 至少来说 一个二氧化碳过滤装置 |
[34:51] | By the time we got something like that up and running, | 可是在我们建造出这种装置之前 |
[34:54] | the co2 levels will overwhelm any makeshift scrubbers we’d be able to concoct. | 二氧化碳的浓度可能已经上升到 足以致命的程度了 |
[34:57] | It’s worth a try. | 可这还是值得试一下 |
[34:58] | Yes, yeah, but regardless, we need more electricians and welders | 是啊 即便不考虑这个 我们还需要更多的电工和焊接工 |
[35:02] | than are technically certified on the ship’s roster. | 可这艘船上通过这两项认证的 没有那么多人 |
[35:04] | Anyone, and I mean anyone, who took shop needs to report to us. | 任何人 我是说任何有相关经验的 都要向我们报告 |
[35:07] | There are teams assembling on every deck. | 每层甲板都布置有的这种小组 |
[35:08] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[35:09] | Ah, now we’re talking. | 啊 这就是我们所说的 |
[35:11] | How many more of these do we have? | 这些我们还有多少? |
[35:13] | 20 in total. | 总共20个 |
[35:14] | How many people on board? | 船上一共有多少人? |
[35:15] | In and around the 200 mark. | 大概有200人 |
[35:16] | So, I guess buddy-breathing our way through this one is out of the question. | 我想共用呼吸器 是我们度过此次难关的唯一选择 |
[35:19] | – I’m afraid so, sir, yes. – Okay | ﹣我想是的 |
[35:20] | they’re reserved for people working on getting life-support operational. | 它们要留给那些让生命支持系统 重新运作起来的工作人员使用 |
[35:23] | We need those people as clear-headed as possible. | 要让这些人尽量保持清醒的头脑 |
[35:25] | – And by “those people”… – yes, I will be one of them. | ﹣“那些人”是指… ﹣是的 我是其中一员 |
[35:27] | – How many levels are inaccessible? – Seven. | ﹣有多少层甲板去不了? ﹣7层 |
[35:29] | We need to find out if there are pockets of breathable atmosphere in there. | 我们要查明那里还有没有 可供呼吸的空气 |
[35:32] | We may be able to squeeze another hour or so out of regions | 也许可以为我们已经被封闭的区域 |
[35:34] | – that have been sealed off. – We can’t exactly transfer the o2 | ﹣多争取一个多小时 ﹣我们不能只传送氧气 |
[35:36] | – where we need it. – Yes | ﹣到我们需要的地方 ﹣是的 |
[35:37] | – but we could be… – we can access key panels | ﹣但是我们可以… ﹣我们可以去操作那些 |
[35:39] | that have been closed off to us. Let’s get sheppard in a 302. | 所在外面的控制面板 让Sheppard驾驶一架302 |
[35:41] | He can eyeball it from outside. | 他可以从外面看看 |
[35:42] | I’ll take this. | 我拿着这个 |
[35:52] | These sections are completely open to space, rodney. | 这个区域完全暴露于太空之中 Rodney |
[35:55] | There aren’t even pockets you could beam into. | 设置连我们可以传送进的隔间都没有 |
[35:57] | What about an E.V.A.? | 进行一次舱外活动怎么样? |
[36:00] | Space suits were stored in those sections. | 太空服被储存在那些区域 |
[36:02] | All right. I’m heading back. | 好的 我就回来 |
[36:04] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[36:06] | – Have you tried routing the power… – yes, yes, yes. | ﹣你有没有试过把电力转送到… ﹣是的 是的 是的 |
[36:09] | We have tried everything. | 我们什么都试过了 |
[36:11] | Subspace communications? | 次空间通讯? |
[36:12] | We are floating between two galaxies, radek. | 我们正漂浮在两个星系之间 Radek |
[36:16] | Atlantis has no ship to send, and even if we were somehow able to repair the array | Atlantis已经没有飞船可以派出了 即便我们想办法修好了天线阵列 |
[36:20] | and get a message back to earth, it would still take them weeks to get a rescue here. | 并成功的将消息发回地球 他们也要花费 数周的时间才能赶到这里来救援 |
[36:25] | I wasn’t thinking of rescue. | 我并没有说求救 |
[36:26] | I was thinking simply of telling them that we stopped the wraith, | 我只是在想应该通知他们 我们阻止了幽灵 |
[36:29] | and perhaps letting someone know the sacrifice that we’ve done. | 也许应该让别人知道 我们所作的牺牲 |
[36:32] | Well, a noble sentiment | 多么高尚的情操 |
[36:34] | but I would prefer to dedicate my last breath of air to getting more air. | 不过我更愿意让我最后一口气 能够吸入更多的空气 |
[36:40] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[36:42] | The only breathable air within light years is on the wraith ship. | 数光年内 唯一可供呼吸的空气 只有幽灵母舰上有 |
[36:45] | There are also wraith aboard that wraith ship, doctor. | 那上面还有幽灵 博士 |
[36:48] | So we take ’em. | 我们会解决它们 |
[36:50] | Beam an assault team in. | 传送一支攻击队上去 |
[36:52] | You would be far outnumbered. | 它们的数量会比你们多得多 |
[36:53] | Well, we’re dead here. I’ll take my chances. | 我们呆在这里也是等死 我要抓住任何机会 |
[36:57] | I admire your courage, colonel | 我很欣赏你的勇气 中校 |
[36:59] | but you would be dead there surely as here. | 但你到那里去也会死 跟留在这里没有什么区别 |
[37:06] | Unless we send over the gas. | 除非我们将毒气传送过去 |
[37:10] | Yes, yes, yes. | 对对对 |
[37:11] | That could work. | 这个办法应该有用 |
[37:12] | The retrovirus gas would make them virtually harmless. | 逆转录病毒气体会让它们变得 完全没有威胁 |
[37:15] | – Do we still have it on board? – Yes, we do, | ﹣我们飞船上还有没有? ﹣是的 还有 |
[37:19] | and now that michael’s disabled their jamming codes… | 而且现在Michael已经关掉了干扰编码… |
[37:21] | we finish the plan we started. | 我们可以完成当初设想的计划了 |
[37:23] | We beam over the gas and wait. | 我们将毒气传送过去 然后等待 |
[37:25] | We wait long enough, they won’t even want to put up a fight. | 只要时间足够长 它们甚至都不想起来战斗 |
[37:28] | Because they’ll be humans with no memories. | 因为他们会变成完全无害的人类 |
[37:29] | I might actually survive this. | 而我将会真的活下来 |
[37:31] | We’re almost out of breathable air now, | 我们现在的空气就要用完了 |
[37:32] | and the retrovirus takes a minimum 10 hours to run its course. | 而逆转录病毒 至少要10个小时才能发挥作用 |
[37:35] | We rotate the crew in and out of the 302s. | 我们可以让船员们轮流 上302战机 |
[37:41] | If this works, can you fly the hive ship? | 如果这的确有用 你能驾驶母舰么? |
[37:45] | I could. | 可以 |
[37:48] | – what are you say – Get us within beaming range of the hive. | ﹣你怎么看 上校 ﹣开到可以光传送到母舰的距离 |
[37:55] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[38:04] | – Anything? – No. No contacts yet. | ﹣有消息么? ﹣没有 还是没有消息 |
[38:08] | Our tests of the mark two generator and the chair in antarctica are promising. | 我们测试了马克二型发电机 以及南极洲的座椅武器 很有希望 |
[38:13] | “Promising. “ | “很有希望” |
[38:14] | That doesn’t sound very promising. | 听上去不是那么有希望 |
[38:16] | xxxxxx | 我们相信古人的武器 |
[38:19] | Will take care of the hive ships | 足以对付那些母舰 |
[38:20] | but doing so will probably require the last of our drones | 不过这样一来 我们最后的一点Drone飞弹可能就会耗尽 |
[38:23] | and there goes our secret weapon. | 还有我们的秘密武器 |
[38:26] | We’d really rather not have to do that. | 真希望形势不要发展到 不得不这样做的境地 |
[38:30] | How’d it go with the I.O.A.? | 国际观察委员会那边进行得如何了? |
[38:32] | Oh, you know. I mean… | 噢 你知道 我是说… |
[38:35] | does anyone ever come out of an I.O.A. Deposition saying, “that went well”? | 有没有从IOA出来的人 宣誓说:“那里运行得不错”? |
[38:39] | No, I don’t suppose they do. | 没有 我想他们不会 |
[38:42] | It was what it was. | 那里还是老样子 |
[38:44] | Well, at least most of the time you’re a galaxy away. | 至少大多数时间 你都呆在另外一个星系 |
[38:47] | That woolsey guy is here almost every other week. | 而那个难缠的家伙 每隔一个星期就会来一次 |
[38:55] | I think they’re going to ask me to step down. | 我想他们想让我下台 |
[38:57] | Well, if they’re just going to ask, you can always say no. | 如果他们只是要求 你就可以一直回答不 |
[39:04] | I messed this one up, general… | 我把这个搞砸了 将军… |
[39:07] | yeah, you did. | 是啊 |
[39:10] | And I lost some of the best people I’ve ever- | 而且我还失去了 我所见过的最优秀的人… |
[39:12] | but you proceeded with the blessing of the I.O.A., | 但你在IOA的“祝福”中撑了下来 |
[39:15] | And stargate command, as I recall. | 还有星门指挥部 据我回忆 |
[39:18] | Somehow, that doesn’t seem to help much. | 不知为何 这看上去也没有多大用 |
[39:20] | “Success is not final. “Failure is not fatal. | “成功不是终点 失败也不是终结” |
[39:25] | It’s the courage to continue | “只有勇气” |
[39:27] | that counts. “ | “才是永恒” |
[39:29] | And I think you’ve got that in spades. | 我相信你肯定也知道 |
[39:34] | Churchill? | 丘吉尔? |
[39:36] | Yeah… | 是啊… |
[39:37] | except for that last part about you. | 除了最后关于你的那一段 |
[39:40] | That was all me. | 这就是我要对你说的 |
[39:45] | – Get some sleep, elizabeth. – Yes, sir. | ﹣好好睡一觉 Elizabeth ﹣好的 |
[40:25] | Our co2 levels… | 我们的二氧化碳浓度… |
[40:27] | are getting dangerous, sir. | 已经上升到危险的级别了 长官 |
[40:30] | The gas has barely had a chance to run its course. | 这些气体根本不能排出去 |
[40:33] | We don’t have much of a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[40:36] | We’ve got to go now. | 我们必须马上出发 |
[41:14] | Some of them are dead. | 有一些死了 |
[41:18] | Looks like they killed each other. | 看上去好像它们在自相残杀 |
[41:21] | What’s happened? | 发生什么了? |
[41:28] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[41:29] | Find a holding area and start marshaling the survivors there. | 找一个地方集中关押这里的生还者 |
[41:34] | The queen’s chamber should be that way. | 女王的房间在这边 |
[41:56] | Hello? Hello? | |
[42:02] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[42:04] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[42:06] | You’re going to be all right now. | 你会好起来的 |
[42:23] | It didn’t work on her. | 对她没有用 |
[42:26] | Beckett wondered if the females would be immune. | Beckett 是在怀疑 雌性会不会对此有免疫 |
[42:28] | xxxxxxxxxx Before she almost killed me, rodney. | 你该早说的 她差点杀了我 Rodney |
[42:31] | I only thought of it now. | 我现在才想起来 |
[42:33] | Colonel sheppard, so far we haven’t run into a single wraith, sir. | Sheppard中校 目前为止 我们还没有碰到一个幽灵 |
[42:37] | Understood. | 收到 |
[42:39] | Sheppard to daedalus. | Sheppard 呼叫Daedalus |
[42:40] | – Go ahead. – You can start sending people over, sir. | ﹣请讲 ﹣可以送人过来了 长官 |
[42:43] | They’re all human, and the air is good. | 他们已经全部变成人类了 空气不错 |
[42:45] | I think we’re out of the woods. | 我想我们已经脱离困境了 |
[42:46] | TO BE CONTINUED | [ 未完待续 ] |