时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hello, Michael Hello, Michael. | |
[00:06] | Do you remember me? | 记得我么? |
[00:06] | I don’t even know who I am. | 我甚至不知道自己是谁 |
[00:08] | I get the feeling like they know something, something they’re not telling me. | 我感觉他们知道些什么 但却不想告诉我 |
[00:11] | He’s not… | 他不是… |
[00:12] | human! | 人类! |
[00:15] | I’m a Wraith! | 我是个幽灵! |
[00:18] | I’m returning to what I was. | 我要变回我以前的样子 |
[00:20] | There are Wraith nearby. | 附近有幽灵 |
[00:22] | Not only has our dear lieutenant’s rejoined the Wraith, but he’s taken with him the knowledge that Atlantis still exists. | 我们亲爱的上尉重新加入了幽灵, 更糟的是 他还带去了Atlantis仍然存在的消息 |
[00:26] | They will send another wave of hive ships. | 他们会再派出一波母舰 |
[00:28] | We found a sister ship to the Aurora | 我们找到了一艘Aurora的姊妹舰 |
[00:30] | called the… | 叫做… |
[00:31] | Orion Orion. | |
[00:31] | All chairs and seatbacks into your upright and locked positions. | 所有人坐好了 |
[00:35] | Be advised, we have detected a hive ship heading towards Atlantis. | 我们探测到 一艘母舰正向Atlantis飞来 |
[00:44] | All of my people have been safely relocated to the City. | 所有我的人都已经 安全的安置在城市中了 |
[00:46] | Did everything go smoothly? | 一切都还顺利么? |
[00:47] | Yeah, they’re pretty used to it, back and forth, by now. Have you picked up any of their contacts? | 是的, 经过几次往返, 他们已经习惯了 跟他们联系上了么? |
[00:52] | Sergeant? | 中士? |
[00:53] | Negative, Ma’am. | 没有, 女士 |
[00:54] | Scans are still clear. It looks like it’s just the one hive ship. | 探测结果非常清楚 看上去确实只有一艘母舰 |
[00:56] | And our cloak? | 我们的隐身罩呢? |
[00:57] | Up and running. All readings are in the green. | 运行中, 所有指示都是绿灯 |
[01:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[01:01] | Colonel Caldwell, are you in position? | Caldwell上校, 你就位了么? |
[01:04] | Affirmative. We’re out of scanning range and ready to jump into position on your go-ahead. | 是的 我在可探测范围之外就位 一收到你的命令就可以出击 |
[01:07] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[01:08] | Just for the record, I still think that we should be in orbit around Atlantis, | 从以往的记录来看, 我仍然认为我们应该 待在Atlantis附近的轨道上 |
[01:11] | ready to open up on that hive ship the second it comes out of hyperspace. | 在母舰越出超空间那一刻展开攻击 |
[01:14] | It’s one hive, Colonel, which suggests they might just be checking up on us. There’s no need to confirm our presence if we don’t have to. | 只有一艘母船, 上校, 可能只是来侦察一下 不到万不得已, 我们没有必要暴露 |
[01:21] | Just stand by. | 待命 |
[01:22] | Standing by. | 待命中 |
[01:24] | Colonel Sheppard, how goes it on your end? | Sheppard中校, 你那边情况如何? |
[01:27] | Well, we’re out of sensor range and all that, but whether or not we’re ready to fight is a whole another story. | 我们已经完全处于传感器的探测范围之外 但是否准备好战斗就是另外一回事了 |
[01:31] | Getting this ship up and running in under a month is a miracle. | 一个月内修好这艘船并将它投入到战斗中 简直是一个奇迹 |
[01:34] | Do we start the beatification now or later? | 我们现在就可以祈祷了么? 还是还要再等一会儿? |
[01:37] | Rodney, if the hive opens up on us, I want Orion’s drones. | Rodney, 如果母舰展开行动 我希望Orion能够用drone飞弹还击 |
[01:41] | Which means we’re gonna need the hyperdrive to get in position. | 这就是说我们需要启动超光速引擎 迅速就位 |
[01:44] | Which means we’ll need shields, which means you want everything! | 这意味着我们需要启动护盾 就是说你什么都想要! |
[01:46] | – I like everything! Can we do it or not? – Well, don’t get up! | – 我喜欢所有这一切! 我们可以做到么? – 好的, 别站起来! |
[01:50] | Shields! | 护盾! |
[01:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:54] | Jump into position. | 迅速就位 |
[01:56] | Maybe. | 也许可以 |
[01:58] | Release the drones. | 释放drone飞弹 |
[02:02] | Probably not. | 那就不一定了 |
[02:03] | Well, it’s pointless to get in position if we can’t fire. | 如果我们到达指定位置却不能开火 那就毫无意义 |
[02:05] | You know, | 听着 |
[02:06] | let’s talk about it for a really long time, that’ll help for sure. | 我们不妨多花些时间来讨论这个 肯定会有用的 |
[02:10] | Rodney’s doing everything inhumanly possible to be ready. | Rodney正在尽可能的尝试所有的办法 |
[02:14] | I have a contact. | 我们的客人到了 |
[02:24] | Atlantis, report? | Atlantis, 报告情况 |
[02:26] | It’s going into geosynchronous orbit. | 它正进入行星同步轨道 |
[02:29] | Hasn’t armed any of its weapons. | 还没有使用任何武器 |
[02:31] | If they do, I want you to switch from cloak to shield as quickly as possible. Don’t wait for my order. | 一旦它们开火, 我要你以最快的速度 把隐身罩转换成防护罩, 不要等待我的命令 |
[02:36] | Yes, Ma’am. | 遵命, 女士 |
[02:38] | You could be a little more chatty, Elizabeth. | 你的语气可以稍微平和一点, Elizabeth |
[02:40] | I’m sorry, I was just waiting for them to make the next move. | 抱歉, 我只是很想知道他们下一步的行动 |
[02:42] | Transmitting a signal, audio only. | 收到一个信号, 只有音频 |
[02:46] | Put it on speaker. | 接到扬声器上 |
[02:48] | We know you are there. | 我们知道你们在那儿 |
[02:49] | We mean you no harm. | 我们不会伤害你们 |
[02:51] | Please respond. | 请回答 |
[02:54] | John, are you hearing this? | John, 你在听么? |
[02:57] | It’s repeating again. | 又重复了一遍 |
[02:58] | We mean you no harm. | 我们不会伤害你们 |
[03:01] | There is no point in hiding, Doctor Weir. | 藏起来没用的, Weir博士 |
[03:04] | We know you are there. | 我们知道你在那里 |
[03:06] | We mean you no harm. | 我们不会伤害你们 |
[03:07] | Please respond. | 请回答 |
[03:09] | Is that who I think it is? | 这难道是他? |
[03:11] | He’s addressing me by name. | 他点出了我的名字 |
[03:13] | I think we can assume it’s Michael. | 我想应该是Michael |
[04:23] | – You don’t actually intend to respond? – Why not? | – 你真的不准备回答? – 为什么? |
[04:26] | Where do you want me to start? | 你想让我从何说起? |
[04:27] | I think we can safely say our cover is blown. | 我想我们可以放心地说 我们的防护罩已经打开了 |
[04:30] | I wouldn’t jump to that conclusion. | 我不这么认为 |
[04:32] | The message is from Michael, Colonel. | 这是Michael放出的消息, 中校 |
[04:34] | They know we’re here. | 他们知道我们在这里 |
[04:36] | – But they don’t know exactly where we are. – He’s right. | – 但他们不知道我们的确切位置 – 说得没错 |
[04:38] | Answer them, and we guarantee the first shot won’t miss. | 回复他们, 我们保证首发一定可以命中 |
[04:43] | Teyla? Teyla? | |
[04:46] | Any attempt on my part to connect with Michael will confirm our location as surely as if you answer by radio. | 直接通过无线电跟Michael联系 会暴露我们的位置 |
[04:52] | I recommend you open a secure channel to the hive via the Daedalus. | 我建议你通过Daedalus号 打开一个秘密频道跟母舰联系 |
[04:56] | That way they won’t be able to pinpoint Atlantis’ position. | 这样他们就无法发现Atlantis的准确位置 |
[04:59] | We can always turn the shield on. | 我们可以一直让防护罩开着 |
[05:01] | And I believe we have enough combined firepower to take out a single hive if we need to. | 而且我想我们也有足够强大的联合火力 干掉一艘母舰是没有任何问题的 |
[05:06] | Have you ever heard of a Wraith behaving this way? | 你听说过幽灵会这样行事么? |
[05:09] | No. | 没有 |
[05:11] | Nor have I. | 我也没有 |
[05:12] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:14] | Let’s hear what they have to say. | 我们听听他们会怎么说 |
[05:24] | Rodney and I have set up the subspace relay to | 我和Rodney已经建立起一条 通过Daedalus的次空间中继 |
[05:26] | go through the Daedalus, and I’ve been able to configure our systems to handle both their audio and video frequencies. So, | 我已经将我们的系统设置成可以处理 他们的音频和视频信号, 所以… |
[05:32] | we should be able to see and hear them live. | 我们应该可以实时播放 他们的音频和视频信号了 |
[05:35] | They want to know what’s taking so long. | 他们想知道是什么让我们耽搁了这么久 |
[05:40] | Open the channel. | 打开频道 |
[05:51] | Hello, Michael Hello, Michael. | |
[05:52] | Why the long delay? | 怎么这么久? |
[05:55] | We needed to take a few precautions before contacting you. | 在联系你之前, 我们需要做一些防备措施 |
[05:58] | I’m sure you understand why. | 我想你也知道为什么 |
[06:01] | I said we would not harm you. | 我说了我们不会伤害你们 |
[06:03] | Well, excuse me for not taking you at your word. | 那么, 很抱歉我们没有相信你的话 |
[06:06] | You wanted to talk, we’re listening. | 你想谈谈, 我们听着呢 |
[06:08] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[06:10] | Over two years ago, | 两年多前 |
[06:12] | every hive ship in this galaxy | 这个银河系中的所有母舰 |
[06:14] | emerged from hibernation prematurely. | 都过早地从冬眠中醒来 |
[06:18] | We thought a new, rich feeding ground had been discovered. | 我们原以为发现了一块新的 可以为我们提供食物的土地 |
[06:22] | Earth. | 地球 |
[06:23] | Unfortunately, | 很不幸 |
[06:25] | locating your planet | 找到你们的星球 |
[06:27] | and uncovering an effective means of transportation to get there | 并找到一种有效的方法抵达那里 |
[06:31] | has proven… quite difficult. | 已经被证实… 是非常困难的 |
[06:35] | Well, I can’t say I’m sad to hear that. | 好吧, 我不能说”对此我很遗憾” |
[06:38] | For the first time since the dawn of our race, | 这对我们的物种来说是头一次 |
[06:41] | there are too few of your kind to feed the waking Wraith. | 醒来的幽灵太多, 而可供取食的人类又太少 |
[06:45] | This has resulted in civil war. | 结果在幽灵中引发了内战 |
[06:48] | Hives are forming alliances | 各个母舰结成同盟 |
[06:51] | and the strong are attacking the weak. | 弱肉强食 |
[06:55] | Which are you? | 你是哪一边? |
[06:56] | Our goals are not dissimilar, Dr. Weir. | 我们的目标是一致的, Weir博士 |
[06:59] | You would like to eliminate the Wraith as a threat? | 你想把幽灵这个威胁消除掉? |
[07:02] | I find that hard to believe. | 我觉得难以让人信服 |
[07:04] | We would like you to give us Dr. Beckett’s retrovirus. | 希望你们可以送我们一些Beckett博士的 逆转录酶病毒 |
[07:08] | If we were able to distribute it | 如果我们把它分发下去 |
[07:11] | among the rival Wraith hives in sufficient quantity, | 每艘敌对的幽灵母舰施以足够大的剂量 |
[07:14] | this would both render them helpless | 这样不仅可以让他们毫无取胜的希望 |
[07:17] | and provide us | 还可以提供给我们 |
[07:18] | with an alternative food source. | 另外一种食物来源 |
[07:21] | Those Wraith would become humans. | 那些幽灵会变成人类 |
[07:24] | On the surface, perhaps. | 从表面上看, 也许是这样 |
[07:26] | As a sign of good faith, I am sending you our jamming codes. | 为了表示诚意 我会将我们的干扰编码传送给你们 |
[07:29] | This program was established and distribute before the civil war broke out, | 这个程序在内战爆发之前 就已经编写好并分发了下去 |
[07:33] | so we assume all the hive ships are still using it. | 所以我们可以认为所有的母舰还在用它 |
[07:37] | By figuring out how to bypass | 只要找到绕过 |
[07:39] | or disable this program, | 或者中止这个程序的方法 |
[07:42] | you would be able to beam your nuclear weapons aboard any of our ships | 你们就可以把核弹通过光传送 运到任何一艘母舰上去 |
[07:46] | whenever you so please. | 只要你们愿意 |
[07:49] | We are willing to help you achieve this | 我们就可以帮助你们实现这一点 |
[07:51] | if you help us. | 只要你们肯帮助我们 |
[07:54] | They’re sending a data burst. | 他们正在发送数据 |
[07:56] | Download it to a non-networked, firewalled computer. | 下载到一个没有接入网络 并且有防火墙保护的计算机上 |
[07:59] | Yes, Ma’am. | 是, 女士 |
[08:00] | I’m sure you’ll want to recall all the ships you had lying in wait for us and discuss this with your people. | 我相信你一定想召回所有待命攻击我们的船只 并和你的人共同商议此事 |
[08:05] | We will await your reply. | 我们会等待你们的答复 |
[08:08] | But | 不过 |
[08:10] | should you make an attempt to destroy us, | 如果你们想要干掉我们 |
[08:13] | we will alert every Wraith in this galaxy to the fact that Atlantis is still very much intact. | 我们将会告诉这个银河系中所有的幽灵 Atlantis实际上仍然完好无损 |
[08:21] | I’m sure you wouldn’t want that. | 我想这是你不愿看到的 |
[08:28] | Well, I think it’s safe to say that if they were going to attack us, they would have done it by now. They let the Daedalus land without incident. | 可以肯定地说, 他们如果想攻击我们, 早就该动手了 可他们却让Daedalus号安全的着陆了 |
[08:34] | And you’re sure they don’t know about the Orion? | 你确信他们不知道Orion号的存在么? |
[08:36] | I ordered Lorne to park her just outside of sensor range. | 我让Lorne将她停在探测范围之外了 |
[08:39] | This… | 这… |
[08:40] | this is incredible! | 这真是难以置信! |
[08:42] | I can’t believe they actually sent this over so freely. | 真不敢相信他们就这样把这个就传给我们了 |
[08:44] | If I can figure out how to break through this program, which is, well, as you know, pretty likely, | 如果我找到破解这个程序的方法 这个, 正如你们所知, 很有可能发生 |
[08:48] | we could nuke any hive ship that we came across. | 我们可以用核弹炸掉所有碰到的母舰 |
[08:51] | – Including Michael’s? – Well, it might take a couple of tries the first time. | – 包括Michael的那艘? – 嗯, 刚开始也许需要多试几次 |
[08:54] | Long enough to tell the rest of the Wraith we’re still around. | 以至于让他们有足够的时间去告诉其它幽灵 我们还在这里? |
[08:57] | If they really are willing to let me run tests on their ship… | 如果他们真的愿意 让我在他们的飞船上试上几次… |
[08:59] | I mean, this is… | 我是说… |
[09:01] | an amazing opportunity, Elizabeth. | 这是一个非常好的机会, Elizabeth |
[09:03] | An amazing opportunity? | 非常好的机会? |
[09:05] | Well, think about it. | 好吧, 想想吧 |
[09:07] | This is essentially our idea. | 这对我们非常重要 |
[09:09] | We created the retrovirus in order to do exactly what they’re proposing we do. | 我们按照他们的要求制造出逆转录酶病毒 |
[09:13] | What’s the downside? | 又有什么坏处呢? |
[09:15] | I mean, other than that fact that we’d be working with the Wraith. | 我是说 把我们同幽灵合作这个事实放在一边 |
[09:18] | Isn’t that enough? | 这还不够么? |
[09:19] | It would mean at least something good came of our experiment with Michael. | 这意味着我们在Michael身上做的实验 还是有一点效果的 |
[09:23] | I am not sure we have a choice. | 我想我们别无选择 |
[09:25] | It appears they have kept our existence a secret, | 看起来他们没有泄露 我们仍然存在这个秘密 |
[09:28] | but if we do not help… | 但如果我们不合作的话… |
[09:31] | There is that. | 确实如此 |
[09:33] | Carson, I know you’ve been working on the weaponization of the retrovirus. | Carson, 我知道你正在研究 把逆转录酶病毒武器化 |
[09:37] | How close are you? | 进展如何了? |
[09:38] | We’re close. | 差不多了 |
[09:40] | It still needs work, | 还有一些工作要做 |
[09:41] | but we’re close. | 不过已经快成功了 |
[09:49] | What? | 怎么? |
[09:51] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[09:54] | Let’s do it. | 就这么办吧 |
[09:56] | Really? | 真的? |
[09:57] | Sheppard said it himself… | Sheppard自己刚才说了… |
[09:58] | it’s our idea. | 这是我们的主意 |
[09:59] | I just thought you of all people… | 我刚才还以为你们所有人… |
[10:01] | Hey, if they want our help killing other Wraith, that’s one kind of help I’m happy to provide. | 嘿,如果他们想借助我们的力量消灭其他幽灵 我很乐意帮忙 |
[10:05] | OK Okay. | |
[10:07] | So, we’re going to do this. | 那就这么办了 |
[10:14] | I’ll accept the offer. | 我将接受他们的条件 |
[10:20] | Teyla Teyla. | |
[10:22] | Colonel? | 中校? |
[10:23] | Something tells me you don’t think this is such a good idea. | 我觉得你不太赞成这个主意 |
[10:27] | As I said, I do not believe we have a choice. | 正如我所说的, 我们别无选择 |
[10:30] | But a good idea is still a good idea. | 但好主意就是好主意 |
[10:32] | I voiced my concern about this plan to change the Wraith into humans prior to the experiment on Michael. | 我支持在对Michael做试验之前 将幽灵变成人类的计划 |
[10:37] | And we convinced you. | 不过我们说服你了 |
[10:38] | No, Colonel. | 没有, 中校 |
[10:41] | I chose to place my trust in you. | 我只是信任你 |
[10:44] | There’s a difference. | 这两者不同 |
[10:45] | Look, it’s not like we’re setting out to create a bunch of Michaels here. | 我们并不是要制造一大堆的Michael |
[10:48] | No, we are creating a food source for other Wraith. | 不, 我们是在给其他幽灵 创造食物的来源 |
[10:51] | Instead of us, which is the part I am fine with, by the way. | 只要不是我们就行了 这也正是我觉得这主意不错的地方 |
[10:57] | I guess I just want you to be fine with it, too. | 我希望你也认同这个计划 |
[11:00] | If this is the full extent of their plan… | 如果他们的计划只是这些的话… |
[11:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[11:09] | They are Wraith. | 它们是幽灵 |
[11:23] | This is Escort 2. We have a visual on the Wraith scout ship and are entering formation with Escort 5. | 我是2号护卫机, 我看到了幽灵的侦察船 我正在和5号护卫机一起进行编队 |
[11:33] | I got to tell you, when I woke up this morning, I honestly didn’t think this would be happening. | 我得告诉你, 今早起床时 我绝对不会想到会发生这种事情 |
[11:40] | God, I hope we’re doing the right thing. | 上帝, 希望我们所做的都是对的 |
[12:09] | Touchdown. | 着陆了 |
[12:47] | I’m Dr. Elizabeth Weir. | 我是Elizabeth Weir博士 |
[12:49] | Welcome to Atlantis. | 欢迎来到Atlantis |
[13:10] | My people are willing to work with some of your scientists, | 我们愿意同你们的科学家合作 |
[13:13] | but no more than three Wraith will be allowed on this base at any given time. | 但在同一时间, 最多只允许 有三个幽灵呆在基地中 |
[13:18] | You will be subjected to extensive searches that we we’ll perform at random intervals. | 你们随时要准备接受我们的搜查 |
[13:22] | If any harmful materials or weapons are found on your, | 如果在你的人身上找到了 |
[13:26] | your fellow Wraith, | 任何有害的物品或者武器 |
[13:28] | we’ll consider it an act of aggression and immediately destroy your ship. | 我们将视之为进攻的举动 并立即摧毁你们的飞船 |
[13:32] | – We are also monitoring all of your transmissions. – All we want is the retrovirus. | – 我们还将监听你们所有的通信 – 我们想要的只是逆转录酶病毒 |
[13:37] | It is the key to ending a civil war that could go on for centuries. | 它是结束这场 可能会持续几个世纪的内战的关键 |
[13:42] | Impose whatever conditions you wish. | 有什么条件尽管提 |
[13:48] | Let us begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[13:53] | Aside from a slight refinement since we last used it on, | 我们上次用的只是 少量的经过提纯的药剂 |
[13:58] | well, on | 施用在… |
[13:59] | the one we called Michael. | 那个叫Michael的身上 |
[14:03] | Do you have names? | 你们有名字么? |
[14:04] | What shall I call you? | 我应该怎么称呼你? |
[14:06] | What shall I call him? | 该怎么叫他? |
[14:10] | Well, I suppose in the end it really doesn’t matter, does it? | 我猜到了最后 谁也管不着这个了, 对吧? |
[14:15] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[14:17] | Where was I? | 我说到哪了? |
[14:18] | – We were just getting to dissemination. – Yes, yes. Thank you. | – 我们在讨论释放病毒的问题 – 是的, 是的 谢谢 |
[14:21] | Now, | 现在 |
[14:22] | when disseminating an aerosolized medicine such as the retrovirus, one needs to take in | 将逆转录酶病毒制成药剂 雾化喷洒时 |
[14:26] | a number of different considerations… | 必须考虑到一系列不同的因素 |
[14:29] | proximity to patient, | 与病人的距离 |
[14:30] | particle size, | 液滴的大小 |
[14:32] | ventilation pattern, | 通风的方式 |
[14:33] | – airway architecture, dosage… – You have turned it into a gas? | – 通风口的结构, 药剂的剂量… – 你把它制成了气体? |
[14:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:38] | An aerosol gas. | 一种气雾剂 |
[14:42] | On Earth, we would normally use a technique called aerodynamic dissemination, | 在地球, 我们通常使用一种 通过空气来散播的技术 |
[14:46] | but because of the problems of doing that inside, say, like, a Wraith hive ship, | 但现在的问题是要在室内完成 比如说, 在一艘幽灵母舰中 |
[14:50] | we have attempted various styles of thermal dissemination. | 我们尝试了很多热传播方式 |
[14:54] | – Explosives? – Explosives. Yes, yes. | – 爆炸? – 爆炸, 是的, 是的 |
[14:56] | The problem with an explosive delivery system is that, | 通过爆炸传播的问题在于 |
[14:58] | because the drug is now an aerosol, | 由于药剂以液滴的方式存在 |
[15:00] | a third of the tests ignited the medication, | 在三分之一的测试中 药剂由于温度过高 |
[15:03] | rendering it useless. | 而无法使用 |
[15:04] | They call it flashing. | 我们称之为”曝光” |
[15:06] | Long ago, we experimented with gas weapons. | 很久以前, 我们也曾试验过毒气武器 |
[15:10] | We found them most difficult to use in outer-atmosphere combat. | 我们发现在大气层外的战斗中很难使用 |
[15:15] | When fired into an enemy vessel, the weapon caused explosive decompression in the targeted compartment. | 向敌舰开火时, 武器将会导致被击中的 隔离舱因爆炸而减压 |
[15:23] | We had thought of that, yes, | 这个我们也想到了 |
[15:25] | but if you want to affect a | 但如果你想要同时对付的是 |
[15:27] | large population simultaneously, | 数量很多的敌军时 |
[15:31] | an aerosol gas is really the only way to go. | 毒气可能是唯一的办法 |
[15:34] | Now we have to figure out a way to get it into your enemies’ hive ship. | 现在我们得想办法把它 释放到你们敌人的母舰中去 |
[15:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:38] | We will. | 我们得这么做 |
[15:45] | It’s pretty interesting stuff. | 真有意思 |
[15:46] | I think I’ve learned more about Wraith technology in the last hour than I have in the past two years. | 我在这一个小时内学到的幽灵技术 比过去两年知道的还要多 |
[15:54] | Oh, come on. | 哦, 得了 |
[15:55] | I understand you’re an Asgard and everything, but even you’ve got to feel a bit of an adrenaline buzz. | 我知道你是Asgard, 什么都懂 但你也该感觉到一点肾上腺素释放的激动吧 |
[15:59] | My body does not possess the adrenal gland that produces epinephrine in your system, | 我的身体中没有肾上腺 不能像你那样产生肾上腺素 |
[16:04] | and even if I did, | 就算我有 |
[16:06] | I would not be as easily impressed. | 我也不会那么容易激动 |
[16:08] | I get it, I get it… you think you’re smarter than I am. Are you ready to go or not? | 好了好了… 你认为你比我更聪明 你到底准备好了没有? |
[16:12] | I have been for some time. | 我早就准备好了 |
[16:17] | This is McKay. | 我是McKay |
[16:19] | Get me an open channel to the hive. | 帮我接通母舰 |
[16:21] | You’re live. | 已接通 |
[16:22] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[16:25] | This is Dr. Rodney McKay aboard the Earth ship Daedalus. | 我是地球飞船Daedalus号上的 Rodney McKay博士 |
[16:28] | We would like… with your permission, | 我们希望… 在你们的允许下 |
[16:31] | to begin attempting to beam an innocuous canister onto your ship while you are actively jamming. | 在你们启动干扰时, 用光传送 向你们的母舰传送一个无害的金属罐 |
[16:38] | We’re hoping, through trial and error, that we can | 我们希望, 通过反复试验, 能够 |
[16:41] | slowly | 慢慢的 |
[16:42] | disarm or | 穿过干扰编码 |
[16:44] | break the code. | 或者让它失效 |
[16:46] | May we proceed? | 可以继续么? |
[16:51] | You may begin, Dr. McKay. | 你可以开始了, McKay博士 |
[16:53] | Okay. Thank you. Thank you. | 好的, 谢谢, 谢谢 |
[16:57] | That was weird. | 真奇怪 |
[16:59] | Shall we? | 开始吧? |
[17:07] | Hello, Michael Hello, Michael. | |
[17:10] | It seemed right to come back here. | 看来回来是对的 |
[17:14] | And to see you. | 见到你也是 |
[17:17] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[17:19] | You didn’t have to bring him. | 你没必要带他来 |
[17:21] | I insisted. | 是我坚持要来得 |
[17:24] | The last time I saw you, | 上次我见到你时 |
[17:26] | I really was going to feed on you… | 我是真的想取食你… |
[17:29] | but it was not a matter of choice. | 但我是别无选择 |
[17:32] | It was… | 这只是… |
[17:33] | instinct. | 本能 |
[17:35] | That is what you have come here to say? | 这就是你来这里想要说的? |
[17:39] | You have given me a very rare perspective among the Wraith. | 你们让我, 作为一个幽灵 有机会从一个难得的视角来看问题 |
[17:45] | Few of us have ever come to know the humans we are going to feed on as… | 我们当中很少有人知道 我们用来填饱肚子的人类… |
[17:50] | anything more than a means to survive. | 还能做一些其它的事情 |
[17:53] | And still, | 不过 |
[17:54] | I would do what I had to do. | 我仍然会做我应该做的 |
[17:59] | But what you | 不过 |
[18:01] | – did to me… – We did the same. | – 你们对我所做的… – 我们也一样 |
[18:03] | – To survive. – I thought you were trying to help me. | – 都是为了生存 – 我原以为你是想帮我 |
[18:06] | What’s your point? | 你到底是什么意思? |
[18:07] | We’re not as different as you think. | 我们跟你想的没有什么不同 |
[18:09] | We are nothing like you. | 我们才不像你们 |
[18:14] | You are a lot more like us than you allow yourselves to believe. | 你们有很多地方跟我们很像 只是你们不愿意相信罢了 |
[18:17] | I will not argue with you, Michael. It is pointless. | 我并不想跟你争论, Michael 这毫无意义 |
[18:20] | If we are to make this alliance work, | 如果我们能顺利结成同盟的话 |
[18:24] | we must both overcome the instincts that define us. | 我们就都得克服自己的本能 |
[18:32] | We will not meet again. | 我们不会再见面了 |
[18:35] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[18:38] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[18:46] | You’re proving my point right now. | 你在证明我刚才的观点 |
[18:49] | Oh, every fiber in your body wants to kill me. | 你身体中的每一根神经都想把我干掉 |
[18:55] | Instinct is so hard to overcome. | 本能是很难克服的 |
[18:58] | But what would happen to our alliance? | 但我们的同盟会怎么样? |
[19:00] | Every Wraith ship in this galaxy would descend upon this City and destroy it. | 这个银河系中的每艘母舰 都会登陆并摧毁这个城市 |
[19:07] | Is it worth it, Ronon? | 值得这样么, Ronon? |
[19:09] | – If it was up to me… – But it isn’t! | – 如果让我决定的话… – 但现在不是! |
[19:32] | What will happen once you disseminate the weapon? | 你们释放这种武器之后 会发生什么? |
[19:35] | We shall continue on to the next hive. | 我们会到下一艘母舰上去 |
[19:37] | Then what? | 然后呢? |
[19:39] | Well, we will continue until we have conquered all of our enemies. | 我们会继续下去 直到战胜所有的敌人 |
[19:42] | And you think our retrovirus can do all that? | 你认为我们的逆转录酶病毒可以办到? |
[19:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:47] | The one we’re freely handing over to you. | 我们正把它免费的派发给你们 |
[19:50] | I see. | 我知道 |
[19:53] | Your people will not be harmed. | 你的人不会受到伤害 |
[19:57] | Such will be the nature of our agreement. | 这是我们协议的基础 |
[20:00] | And what about all the other humans | 那其他的人类呢? |
[20:02] | on the other worlds? | 其它星球上的人类? |
[20:04] | Any chance you’ll stop feeding on them? | 你们会放过他们么? |
[20:07] | Your retrovirus will allow us to feed off enemy Wraith. | 逆转录酶病毒可以让我们 以敌对的幽灵为食 |
[20:11] | There will come a time, | 取食人类终究还是会的 |
[20:13] | however, | 不过 |
[20:15] | when our enemy will be vanquished. | 那要等到敌人全部被消灭之后 |
[20:18] | At which point you’ll return to killing ordinary folks the old fashioned way. | 到那时你们又会 以原来的方式屠杀人类 |
[20:21] | That will take far longer than your short lifetime. | 到那时你的一生早就过完了 |
[20:24] | Let’s just say I’m worried about my grandkids. | 那就当作我是在为我的子孙们担心 |
[20:27] | The technology of this City… | 以这个城市的技术… |
[20:30] | this City that you now control… | 这个你们所控制的城市… |
[20:33] | is far more powerful than that of the Wraith. | 比幽灵的要强大得多 |
[20:36] | Yet we brought the Lantians to their knees… | 我们让Lantian人屈服的唯一原因… |
[20:41] | – Why? – Far greater numbers. | – 是什么? – 压倒性的数量优势 |
[20:43] | Numbers that will be diminished by your retrovirus. | 但这个数量优势 会被你们的逆转录酶病毒所消灭 |
[20:47] | Balance will be restored. | 平衡又将恢复 |
[20:50] | I believe that is as much as either of us can ask for. | 我想这是我们双方所有达成的 最深远的协议了 |
[20:54] | Don’t you? | 不是么? |
[21:00] | No! | 不! |
[21:00] | I’m sorry, an aerosol gas is the only way to go. | 很抱歉, 气雾剂是唯一的办法 |
[21:05] | Not | 我不想… |
[21:06] | that I want to anger you, or | 激怒你 |
[21:08] | not | 或者 |
[21:09] | take any of your ideas into consideration. | 不把你的想法当回事 |
[21:12] | It’s just that, well, | 这只是 |
[21:14] | we’ve been working on this for some time now. | 我们已经花了些时间来研制了 |
[21:18] | Very well. | 很好 |
[21:19] | Can’t you smuggle a gas bomb onto one of your rival hives? | 你们不能把一枚毒气弹头 偷运进敌对的母舰中去么? |
[21:23] | Such a device would not allow for the gas to affect the whole ship in sufficient time. | 这种装置无法让毒气在有限的时间内 影响到整艘飞船 |
[21:30] | They would open fire on our own ship the moment the gas was detected. | 他们在检测到毒气时 会向我们的飞船开火 |
[21:34] | Aye. | 是的 |
[21:35] | You need to reach all the occupied compartments | 必须在很短的时间内 |
[21:39] | at once. | 就散播到所有的隔离舱中 |
[21:41] | If we could get the aerosol gas into the life support system… | 如果我们能把气雾剂 释放到生命维持系统中… |
[21:45] | How long for the gas to take effect? | 需要多久毒气才能起作用? |
[21:48] | – Well, theoretically… – We don’t know. | – 理论上说… – 我们不知道 |
[21:51] | Well, we don’t. | 我们不知道 |
[21:53] | He’s right, we don’t. | 是的, 我们不知道 |
[21:57] | Then I will have to make arrangements. | 那我得做些安排 |
[22:30] | I want to go in there. | 我想进去看看 |
[22:33] | Now. | 现在 |
[22:40] | Vent the gas from the room. | 排出毒气 |
[22:56] | Don’t worry. He’ll begin to turn back in only a number of days | 别担心, 几天后他就会复原的 |
[22:59] | if we don’t start administering the… | 如果我们不管好… |
[23:02] | Colonel. | 中校 |
[23:04] | We knew this would be a part of the bargain. | 我们知道这是协议的一部分 |
[23:19] | I’ve seen enough. | 我看够了 |
[23:34] | It works. | 确实有用 |
[23:43] | There is another hive ship a single jump away from this system. | 在这个星系中, 一次跃迁飞行距离之外 还有一艘母舰 |
[23:47] | They recently attempted to attack our ship. | 他们最近想攻击们的的飞船 |
[23:51] | I would like to test the virus on them first. | 我想先拿他们来做试验 |
[23:56] | With all due respect, Madam, | 恕我冒昧, 女士 |
[23:59] | I don’t think we’re there yet. | 我们还没有到这个阶段 |
[24:01] | We’ve been working with your scientist here on | 我们和你们的科学家一起研究过 |
[24:03] | – an effective means of disseminating the virus as an aerosol… – And you have succeeded. | – 将病毒以气雾剂方式传播的有效方法 – 你们已经成功了 |
[24:08] | Transforming a single Wraith in a controlled environment | 将单个幽灵在可控的环境中变成人类 |
[24:11] | and trying to infect an entire hive at once are completely two different things. | 跟同时感染整艘母舰是两码事 |
[24:14] | We plan on entering their hive under the pretense of negotiating our surrender. | 我们打算以假装投降为由进入他们的母舰 |
[24:19] | Part of the delegation will break away, planting small canisters of gas throughout the ship. | 一部分人中途离开 在船中四处放置小罐毒气 |
[24:24] | We need only to create a system that will synchronize the release. | 你们只需要研制一套系统 可以让毒气同时释放 |
[24:28] | Well, we can do that. | 可以办到 |
[24:29] | But do we have the kind of volume we need? | 但我们有足够的剂量么? |
[24:31] | Aye. Our lab has been | 有的, 自从与我们的朋友 定下协议之后 |
[24:34] | churning it out since we struck our deal with our friends here. | 实验室通过艰苦努力 终于做到了这一点 |
[24:37] | Then we can do this? | 那么我们可以办到? |
[24:40] | Well… | 这个… |
[24:42] | It’s up to them. | 全看他们的了 |
[24:45] | I would like our people to go along and observe. | 我想让我的人一起去 并在周围观察 |
[24:48] | For what purpose? | 为什么? |
[24:50] | Make sure you stick to the plan, | 以确定你们是在按计划行事 |
[24:52] | do what you say you’re gonna do. | 做你们应该做的 |
[24:55] | Very well. | 好的 |
[24:58] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[25:00] | To us all. | 我们都是 |
[25:14] | Jumper 8 has cleared the bay, cloaked, and is heading for the two hives ships. | 8号Jumper已经离港, 开启了隐身罩 现在正往那两艘母舰飞去 |
[25:18] | – We are running quiet and out of sensor range. – Thank you, Captain. | – 我们在探测范围之外 – 谢谢, 船长 |
[25:22] | I guess now we just wait. | 我想我们现在只有等着 |
[25:24] | This trial’s a little premature, don’t you think? | 你不觉得这个实验太早了点么? |
[25:27] | Guess that’s what happens when the Wraith get too excited. | 可能是那些幽灵 太急于想尝试的原因吧 |
[25:29] | What if they fail? | 如果他们失败了呢? |
[25:31] | Maybe they’ll blow each other to kingdom come. We can all go home. | 也许他们会相互攻击 这样我们就都得回家了 |
[25:35] | I thought we wanted this to work. | 希望我们能成功 |
[25:37] | I’m just saying if this thing goes south, | 我只是说如果失败的话 |
[25:39] | we can’t let the word get out we were involved in this. | 只能成功 我们已经被卷入了 |
[25:47] | Carson Carson. | |
[25:49] | Elizabeth Elizabeth. | |
[25:51] | When I developed this retrovirus for the Wraith, | 我为幽灵研制逆转录酶病毒的目的 |
[25:53] | it was to free them from what I perceived to be an unnatural state. | 是为了将他们 从我所认为的非自然状态解救出来 |
[25:57] | Now, the very moment they take human form, they’ll face a horribly painful death. | 现在, 他们变成人形的同时 却要面对死亡的痛苦 |
[26:02] | No matter how we rationalize this, | 不管怎么解释 |
[26:04] | we’re still letting the Wraith kill humans. | 我们还是在让幽灵屠杀人类 |
[26:06] | I guess it depends on how you define “human”. | 这取决于你怎么定义”人类” |
[26:10] | We can’t judge an entire race based on the fact that | 我们不能单纯以Michael试验的失败 |
[26:13] | Michael’s experiment didn’t work. | 来判断一个物种 |
[26:14] | If you’re asking me whether or not I’m losing sleep over this… | 如果你问我 是否还在因为此事而失眠… |
[26:22] | Well… | 我得说… |
[26:23] | I am taking those sedatives you prescribed. | 我还在服用你开的镇静药 |
[26:28] | We’re getting telemetry back from the cloaked Jumper, Sir. | 长官, 我们从隐身的Jumper飞船那里 接收到遥测信号 |
[26:31] | It’s in theater. | 好戏上场了 |
[26:32] | Let’s see it. | 好好看着吧 |
[26:35] | That’s our hive there on the left. | 左边的是我们的母舰 |
[26:37] | “Our hive”. | “我们的母舰” |
[26:39] | That’s weird. | 听起来真奇怪 |
[26:44] | The delegation is aboard. Now we wait. | 代表团上船了, 我们等待一下 |
[26:51] | They didn’t need you on the Daedalus? | 你怎么不在Daedalus号上? |
[26:52] | Colonel Caldwell believed my time was better spent disabling their jamming code. | Caldwell上校认为我最好把时间花在 破解干扰编码上 |
[26:58] | So, they can fly that ship without you? | 这么说, 没有你那艘飞船也可以飞? |
[27:00] | Yes, but apparently you cannot run these tests without me. | 当然, 但很显然没有我 你就不能完成这些测试 |
[27:04] | I’m sure I would have been fine. | 我相信我能行 |
[27:07] | I am not as sure. | 我可不敢肯定 |
[27:10] | Really? | 真的? |
[27:11] | Well… | 好吧… |
[27:16] | OK Okay. | |
[27:18] | Try it now. | 现在试试 |
[27:28] | Well, well. | 瞧, 瞧 |
[27:29] | Turns out the human knows what he’s doing after all. | 这证明人类毕竟还是知道 他们正在做些什么 |
[27:32] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[27:33] | Your assistance on this project will be noted. | 你在这个项目中的协助作用 不会被忽视的 |
[27:36] | My assistance? | 我的协助作用? |
[27:44] | The delegation transport is returning to the friendly hive ahead of schedule. | 代表团的运输船早于预定时间 回到了我们那一方的母舰上 |
[27:53] | What was that? | 怎么回事? |
[27:55] | The transport has been destroyed. | 运输船被击毁了 |
[27:57] | That’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[27:58] | Sir, Jumper 8 is reporting the enemy hive has opened fire. | 长官, 8号Jumper飞船报告 敌军的母舰开火了 |
[28:01] | Friendly hive is sustaining serious damage. | 我方的母舰遭受了严重的破坏 |
[28:03] | If they get boarded, it’s all over for Atlantis. They’ll give us up for sure. | 如果敌对方等舰了, Atlantis就完了 他们肯定会供出我们的 |
[28:07] | Jump to their position, shields to full, ready main rail guns, ready all missile batteries! | 插入到他们当中去, 护盾开到最大 主轨迹炮准备, 所有导弹准备! |
[28:10] | Jumping into theater now. | 现在我们出场了 |
[28:26] | Get that Jumper back into bay! We’re not going to be able to keep this up for long. | Jumper飞船返回母舰! 我们坚持不了多久 |
[28:29] | – Hopefully we’ll give them enough time to jump into… – Our hive is entering hyperspace. | – 希望我们能给他们足够的时间跳入… – 我们的母舰正要进入超空间 |
[28:41] | Jumper 8 has been recovered. | 8号Jumper已被收回 |
[28:43] | Set course for Atlantis. Get us out of here. | 返回Atlantis 让我们离开这里 |
[28:57] | Our delegation was searched. | 我们的代表团遇到了搜身 |
[28:59] | They were killed immediately when your canisters were discovered. | 你们的毒气罐被发现了 他们立刻就被杀死了 |
[29:03] | Our transport ship tried to escape, | 我们的运输船试图逃跑 |
[29:05] | but it was destroyed. | 但它也被击毁了 |
[29:07] | You must devise a better delivery method. | 你们必须找到一种 更好的传播病毒的方法 |
[29:11] | Or what? | 否则? |
[29:12] | Or we will disclose your location to the other Wraith. | 否则我们就把你们的位置告诉其他幽灵 |
[29:16] | We kept our part of the bargain. | 我们完成了我们那部分协议 |
[29:18] | We gave you the retrovirus. | 我们提供了逆转录酶病毒 |
[29:20] | And it is useless without an effective delivery system! | 没有有效的传播系统, 这一点用都没有! |
[29:23] | So we have to do everything? | 这就是说什么都该由我们去做? |
[29:31] | Okay, okay. I will figure something out, | 好吧, 好吧, 我会想出办法的 |
[29:35] | But no more holding back. I want to know everything there is to know about hive ships. | 但不许再有隐瞒 我想知道有关母舰的一切 |
[29:37] | Schematics, power distribution, life support configurations, everything you’ve got. | 结构图, 能量输送, 生命支持 你们的一切! |
[29:41] | Then you shall have it. | 你会得到的 |
[29:44] | For real? | 真的? |
[29:49] | Receiving transmission. | 收到数据 |
[29:51] | Make sure it’s secure. | 弄清楚是否安全 |
[29:52] | Yeah, we’re completely firewalled. Let me see that. | 我们有完备的防火墙系统 让我看看 |
[30:01] | She actually did it. I mean, this is the motherlode! | 她真的这么做了 太不可思议了! |
[30:03] | What is, exactly? | 到底是什么, 确切的说? |
[30:05] | Only everything you’ve ever wanted to know about Wraith technology, but were afraid to ask. | 所有你想知道, 又不敢问的幽灵技术 |
[30:12] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做? |
[30:14] | We have suffered extensive damage. | 我们遭到严重破坏 |
[30:23] | We could render assistance | 我们可以提供帮助 |
[30:26] | You would do this? | 真的? |
[30:27] | We’re supposed to have an alliance, aren’t we? | 我们是同盟, 不是么? |
[30:31] | Sending information on Wraith technology was a remarkable act of good faith on your part. | 给我们发送幽灵技术的信息 表示你们有很大的诚意 |
[30:37] | Your assistance would be acceptable. | 接受你们的帮助 |
[30:42] | Alright, then. | 那么, 好吧 |
[30:44] | We have a deal. | 就这么说定了 |
[30:59] | I know you guys have been burning it at both ends, so… | 我知道你们两头都要忙, 所以… |
[31:01] | Dr. Vogel just went to get us some. | Vogel博士给我们带来了这些 |
[31:03] | – Thank you – Yeah, caught him on the way in. | – 谢谢 – 我们在进来时碰见了他 |
[31:05] | How’s it coming? | 进行得怎样了? |
[31:08] | It’s phenomenal. | 难以想象 |
[31:09] | It’s like being handed a Wraith encyclopedia. It’s hard to know where to start. | 这就像是拿到了本幽灵的百科全书 都不知道该从何下手 |
[31:13] | When I was a kid and I got my first encyclopedia, I started with the letter “S”. | 小时候拿到我的第一本百科全书时 我是从字母”S”开始的 |
[31:18] | Yes, well, while I’m sure that Wraith sexuality is interesting, | 当然, 我敢保证幽灵的”sexuality(性)” 一定非常有趣 |
[31:21] | we’ve decided to split into two teams. | 我们决定分成两组 |
[31:23] | Team A, over here is trying to find the best place or places to plant the gas canister | A负责查找放置毒气罐的最佳地点 |
[31:28] | and team B, over there is trying to come up with some fixes for the damage that the Wraith hive | B组想办法修复那艘受损的母舰 |
[31:32] | – sustained during its last battle. – And you? | – 在上次战斗中受损的那艘 – 你呢? |
[31:35] | – Mostly, I’m just skimming the index. – Anything exciting? | – 我主要负责浏览目录 – 有什么有意思的么? |
[31:38] | – Oh, yes. – Such as? | – 噢, 是的 – 比如? |
[31:40] | Well, the ships are massive, | 飞船非常大 |
[31:41] | but because of their mainly organic design, | 但由于他们所采用的这种架构 |
[31:43] | they have a number of external weaknesses. | 飞船具有一些外部缺陷 |
[31:45] | I’ve got a weakness for external weaknesses. | 我很喜欢外部缺陷 |
[31:48] | – Any word from Rodney yet? – I’m sure he’s fine. | – Rodney有说过没有? – 他一定没问题 |
[31:58] | The organic base of a lot of your technology, it’s… | 你们技术的很多部分都是基于生物的器官 |
[32:01] | it’s quite amazing. | 这太不可思议了 |
[32:02] | Very… | 非常… |
[32:04] | resilient. | 有弹性 |
[32:05] | Many of the problems we encounter eventually heal themselves, yes, | 我们碰到的很多问题 最终都会自己恢复 |
[32:09] | but there are smaller, more complex issues. | 但仍然有一些小而复杂的问题 |
[32:12] | Such as the programming code to make your old ships do new things? | 比如编制程序让你们的老飞船 去完成一些新的任务? |
[32:16] | Or bypassing inoperable systems, yes. | 是的, 还有如何绕过无法运行的系统 |
[32:19] | It has been so long since we have fought a real battle. | 我们很久没有打一场真正的战争了 |
[32:24] | Yes, well… | 是的… |
[32:25] | I imagine I’d forget a lot in 10,000 years, too. | 一万年后, 我也会忘记很多东西 |
[32:29] | Before the civil war, there were keepers who maintained the entire fleet, | 内战爆发之前, 由专人负责保养整个舰队 |
[32:34] | but they have made their own alliances. | 但他们结成了自己的同盟 |
[32:36] | Sorry about that. | 真遗憾 |
[32:37] | Without your help, | 没有你们的帮助 |
[32:39] | – this damage may have been irreparable. – Finally, an alien race that appreciates me. | – 这些损伤可能无法修复 – 终于有个外星种族感谢我了 |
[32:43] | Do you think we will be able to come up with an adequate delivery system for the retrovirus? | 你觉得我们能找出 散播逆转录酶病毒的有效装置么? |
[32:48] | Well… | 这个… |
[32:48] | I know that you don’t know me, so you couldn’t possibly know this but… | 我知道你们还不了解我 所以你们不会知道, 不过… |
[32:50] | The short answer is yes. | 简单回答就是 可以 |
[32:53] | This way. | 这边 |
[32:56] | Ronon, are you crazy? | Ronon, 你疯了? |
[32:57] | Do you want us to get killed? | 你想让我们都送命? |
[32:59] | You don’t touch him. | 不要碰他 |
[33:00] | He was guiding me down the hall, not sucking the life out of my shoulder. | 他是在带我去大厅 而不是通过肩膀吸我的命 |
[33:04] | We are sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[33:06] | Say you’re sorry. | 说你很抱歉 |
[33:07] | That will not be necessary. | 没必要 |
[33:09] | He was protecting his superior. | 他是在保护他的上级 |
[33:11] | I would have done the same. | 是我也会这么做的 |
[33:12] | He’s not my superior. | 他不是我的上级 |
[33:14] | Certainly not in every sense. | 怎么看都不会是 |
[33:18] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[33:20] | You wanted to take us somewhere? | 你想带我们去哪里? |
[33:22] | Please… | 请… |
[33:22] | this way. | 这边 |
[33:31] | That’s your sweet spot. | 这里是你们的重点 |
[33:33] | This central chamber scrubs the CO2 from your artificial atmosphere | 这个处于船体中央的舱室 负责净化飞船空气中的二氧化碳 |
[33:35] | and redistributes it as breathable air to the rest of the ship. | 然后把可以呼吸的空气 释放到船内其它地方 |
[33:38] | If you get a sufficiently large canister of retrovirus into that central chamber, | 如果我们把一个足够大的装有 逆转录酶病毒的罐子放在这里 |
[33:41] | the whole ship will be affected simultaneously. | 整艘飞船将会同时受到感染 |
[33:44] | Getting to this location without arousing suspicion will be very difficult. | 到达这个位置, 又不被怀疑是很困难的 |
[33:48] | I’m sure it will be, but we can’t really help you with that. | 的确, 但这个我们实在无法帮你 |
[33:52] | Although, the Colonel and I have come up with a way to test that theory. | 不过, 我和中校想出了一个 测试这个理论的方法 |
[33:56] | Step one, | 第一步 |
[33:58] | we find another enemy hive and jump to a location just out of its sensor range. | 找到一艘敌军母舰并跃迁到 他们传感器预警范围之外 |
[34:02] | Step two, the Daedalus takes position in close proximity to your hive, | 第二步, Daedalus开到 距离你们的母舰很近的地方 |
[34:05] | essentially merging with your scan patterns, rendering it practically invisible to the enemies’ sensors. | 同你们的扫描装置合并到一起 使敌人无法探测到它 |
[34:09] | Step three, | 第三步 |
[34:10] | using sublight systems, | 使用次光速引擎 |
[34:12] | our ships approach the target hive for | 两艘飞船靠近目标母舰 |
[34:14] | whatever reason… I’m sure you can come up with something. | 然后… 我想你知道的 |
[34:16] | Step four, | 第四步 |
[34:16] | now that the Daedalus can use its beaming technology again… | Daedalus使用光传送技术… |
[34:19] | which would be thanks to… | 这个要感谢… |
[34:21] | Anyway, | 不管怎么说 |
[34:22] | once we get in range, | 一旦我们进入可以传送的范围 |
[34:24] | we can beam a canister into the CO2 chamber, and boom… | 我们就可以把毒气罐光传送到 二氧化碳舱室, 然后引爆… |
[34:28] | one hive ship de-Wraithified. | 一艘母舰就被”去幽灵化”了 |
[34:33] | Unacceptable. | 不能接受 |
[34:35] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[34:37] | This plan keeps us completely reliant on you to disseminate the retrovirus. | 这个计划让我们完全依靠你们 来传送逆转录酶病毒 |
[34:42] | It’s meant to be a test | 这只是一个测试 |
[34:43] | to see if the gas works in the first place. If it does, | 首先是为了验证毒气是否能够成功 如果确实成功了 |
[34:46] | you can come up with some other way to deliver it. | 你们可以找出别的办法来传播 |
[34:54] | Very well. | 很好 |
[34:57] | I’ll transmit the coordinates to our new target as soon as I return to the hive. | 我回到母舰后 就把新目标的坐标发过来 |
[35:01] | We’ll leave as soon as you are ready. | 你们一准备好, 我们就离开 |
[35:11] | What’s a girl like her do for fun? | 一个像她这样的女孩平时都玩些什么? |
[35:15] | I should be on that hive when we do this. | 行动的时候我必须在他们的母舰上 |
[35:18] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[35:19] | Really? | 真的? |
[35:20] | I know it’s uncharacteristically brave, | 我知道这算不上是英雄 |
[35:21] | but I’ve hacked a lot of their systems under the guise of repairing them. | 但我在假装修理的时候 已经侵入了他们的很多系统 |
[35:25] | I’ve convinced them that I should be there to supervise their systems if anything goes wrong. | 我已经说服他们, 我要在那里监视系统运行 以便应付突发情况 |
[35:28] | And they agreed to this? | 他们同意了? |
[35:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:30] | Plus, now we can freely beam stuff on and off their ships, | 还有, 我们的光传送已经不会受到 他们母舰地阻碍了 |
[35:33] | I’ve written a program | 我编写了一个程序 |
[35:34] | that will immediately beam me out of there the second I activate this emergency transponder. | 在我按下这个紧急发射器时 会立刻把我光传送出来 |
[35:40] | You’re sure you want to do this? | 你真的想这么做么? |
[35:41] | Of course I don’t want to do it. | 我当然不想这么做 |
[35:43] | I just… | 只是… |
[35:44] | I think it should be done. | 我觉得这个应该准备好 |
[35:46] | Ronon goes along. | Ronon也一起去 |
[35:48] | I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 我没有选择 |
[35:49] | And I’d like you on the Daedalus. | 我希望你在Daedalus号上 |
[35:50] | No place I’d rather be. | 我也没有选择 |
[35:52] | Okay. Good let’s get this done. | 好吧, 我们开始吧 |
[35:54] | I’m about ready for our house guest to leave. | 我已经准备让我们的客人离开了 |
[36:09] | Hey, is your terminal… | 嘿, 是你的终端… |
[36:14] | You need to see this. | 你得看看这个 |
[36:20] | Oh, no. | 噢, 不 |
[36:22] | Tell me the Daedalus has not left yet. | 别告诉我Daedalus号已经出发了 |
[36:32] | Are we there yet? | 我们到了没? |
[36:34] | Do you have any idea how difficult these maneuvers are going to be? | 你知道操纵飞船做那种飞行将会有多难? |
[36:36] | I’m guessing really difficult? | 我猜, 很难是吧? |
[36:38] | Yeah, we’re going to be flying so close to that hive ship you’d be able to reach out and touch it. | 是的, 我们要飞到离母舰很近的地方 近到你伸出手来就可以购到它 |
[36:42] | I’m gonna insist on a few practice runs before we approach the enemy. | 在我们靠近敌人之前 我想多练习几次 |
[36:45] | I’m sure they’re fine with that. | 我相信他们能做到 |
[36:46] | Coming out of hyperspace. | 跳出超空间 |
[36:49] | Now, get McKay on the radio. I want to… | 现在, 接通McKay, 我想… |
[36:55] | Shields to maximum! | 护盾开到最大! |
[36:56] | Decks 1 to 7 in the forward section have decompressed and are venting atmosphere. | 前部1到7号甲板受损减压, 正在漏气 |
[37:00] | Seal off those sections, get a damage control team down there. | 隔离那些区域 派一组损伤控制人员过去 |
[37:04] | Who’s firing on us? | 谁在朝我们开火? |
[37:05] | I have two hive ships bearing down on our position, Sir. | 长官, 有两艘母舰在向我们开火 |
[37:08] | One of them is the friendly. | 其中一艘是我们的友军 |
[37:11] | Not so friendly. | 并不那么友好 |
[37:12] | All main weapons, fire at will on both ships. | 所有主武器, 全力向那两艘母舰开火 |
[37:14] | Hermiod, stand by to beam warheads to the nearest hive ship. | Hermiod待命将核弹头 传送到最近的那艘母舰上 |
[37:18] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不过去 |
[37:19] | Why break the alliance now? | 为什么现在破坏同盟? |
[37:20] | They don’t even have the gas aboard their ship, we do. | 他们还没有拿到毒气呢 |
[37:23] | That’s not my concern right now. | 那不是我现在关心的 |
[37:29] | Colonel Caldwell, this is Hermiod. | Caldwell上校, 我是Hermiod |
[37:31] | The warheads are ready to deploy. | 弹头可以传送了 |
[37:33] | Stand by till we reach optimal range. | 等我们到最佳距离 |
[37:35] | We’ve got to give McKay and Ronon time to beam back aboard first. | 我们得先把McKay和Ronon光传送回来 |
[37:37] | They’ve got until we reach weapons deployment range. | 我们到达最佳传送距离之前 他们有的是时间 |
[37:39] | If they can’t activate their emergency transceivers by then, there’s nothing we can do about it. | 如果他们无法启动紧急发射器 我们也无能为力 |
[37:56] | What was that? | 怎么了? |
[37:57] | Activate your transceiver. | 启动紧急发射器 |
[38:00] | Oh, no… | 噢, 不… |
[38:07] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么? |
[38:08] | I am sorry, Dr. McKay. | 很抱歉, McKay博士 |
[38:10] | There has been a change in plans. | 计划有一些变动 |
[38:19] | That’s time. | 时间到了 |
[38:21] | You got to give them a few more seconds. | 你要再给他们些时间 |
[38:22] | Sorry, Colonel. I can’t do that. | 抱歉, 中校, 我不能 |
[38:24] | Hermiod, deploy warheads when ready. | Hermiod, 传送弹头 |
[38:27] | Colonel Caldwell, | Caldwell上校 |
[38:28] | Dr. McKay’s code has failed to breach the Wraith countermeasures. | McKay博士的程序 无法穿透幽灵的防护措施 |
[38:31] | I am attempting another series of codes. | 我尝试一下其它几组代码 |
[38:34] | Work as fast as you can. This shield ain’t gonna hold up forever. | 尽快, 护盾支持的时间有限 |
[38:38] | With some 302s, I might be able to take out their hyperdrive, save us some time. | 我也许能用302战斗机干掉他们的 超光速引擎, 为我们赢得些时间 |
[38:41] | Do it. | 去干吧 |
[38:43] | Shields are at 60%! | 护盾降至60%! |
[38:52] | Dagger 2, on my lead, | Dagger2号, 跟我来 |
[38:54] | we’re going to hit their stardrives, where the hull is thinnest. | 我们要攻击他们的超光速引擎 那里船壳最薄 |
[38:56] | I’ve got incoming. | 有小飞船来袭 |
[38:57] | Daggers 3 and 4, try to keep these darts off our six. | Daggers3号和4号, 想办法让 那些dart飞船离我们六个远点 |
[39:18] | Hold on! We were supposed to be allies! | 等等! 我们应该是同盟才对! |
[39:22] | I’m afraid the alliance has been dissolved. | 我想同盟已经不存在了 |
[39:26] | Do you have any idea how much work I have put into all of this? | 你知道我为此付出了多少努力么? |
[39:31] | I haven’t slept in 36 hours! | 我已经36个小时没有合眼了! |
[39:34] | Perhaps it is better if you rest. | 也许你是该休息一下了 |
[39:44] | Shields are under 20%. | 护盾降至20%. |
[39:46] | Hermiod, what have you got for me? | Hermiod, 有什么进展没有? |
[39:47] | I cannot guarantee that I will be able to defeat the Wraith countermeasures in sufficient time. | 我不敢保证我能在有限的时间内找到 对付幽灵防御措施的办法 |
[39:52] | Colonel Sheppard, get your flight back to the ship. We need to jump out of here as soon as possible. | Sheppard中校, 把你的战机飞回来 我们要尽快离开这里 |
[39:57] | Two minutes, and I can shut down their hyperdrive. | 再给我两分钟, 我就要打坏 他们的超光速引擎了 |
[40:01] | Unless you can shut down their weapons, it’s not going to do us much good. | 除非你可以破坏他们的武器 否则对我们毫无用处 |
[40:06] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[40:14] | Sheppard? Sheppard? | |
[40:17] | Sheppard? Sheppard? | |
[40:18] | I’m not getting anything, Sir. | 什么也没收到, 长官 |
[40:22] | Prepare to jump on my mark. | 听我命令准备跃迁 |
[40:23] | Sir, the hives are opening hyperspace windows. | 长官, 母舰已经打开朝空间入口了 |
[40:43] | Why the hell’d they do that? | 他们到底想做什么? |
[40:45] | Three of our 302s are returning to Daedalus, Sir. | 三架302战机返回了Daedalus, 长官 |
[40:48] | Sheppard? Sheppard? | |
[40:49] | His fighter isn’t one of them. | 没有他的战机 |
[40:50] | The only contacts I have on screen are wreckage. | 我在屏幕上只能看到残骸 |
[40:54] | What about his locator beacon? | 他的定位信标呢? |
[40:56] | No. Nothing, Sir. | 没, 没有, 长官 |
[40:58] | He’s just gone. | 他不见了 |
[41:02] | Understood. | 知道了 |
[41:06] | Set course for Atlantis. | 返回Atlantis |
[41:10] | We got hacked. | 我们被入侵了 |
[41:12] | Within the hive ship schematics was a worm-like computer virus. | 母舰发来的图表中 有一种类似于蠕虫的计算机病毒 |
[41:15] | Your people went over the data. | 你们不是检查过数据了么 |
[41:16] | I know. We thought it was clean, | 是的, 我们本以为没有问题 |
[41:18] | but this virus was entirely different. | 但这个病毒完全不同 |
[41:21] | What did it do? | 它干了些什么? |
[41:22] | It very selectively probed our systems without damaging them or exposing itself. | 它有选择的探测了我们的系统 没有破坏它们也没有暴露它自己 |
[41:26] | I don’t understand. If you didn’t find it, and it didn’t reveal itself… | 我不理解, 既然你没有发现它 而它也没有暴露自己… |
[41:29] | Once the hive left Atlantis, | 当母舰离开Atlantis时 |
[41:31] | the worm began to destroy all of the data they had sent down. | 蠕虫就开始破坏 所有他们传来的数据 |
[41:35] | Then this was their plan all along. | 这才是他们的计划 |
[41:39] | What did they get? | 他们得到了什么? |
[41:40] | This is one of the reasons we didn’t detect it. | 这就是我们无法检测到它的原因之一 |
[41:42] | They only uploaded two pieces of information… | 它们仅仅上传了两条消息… |
[41:44] | One, the Aurora mission reports… | 一条是, Aurora的任务报告… |
[41:48] | OK Okay. | |
[41:49] | And two? | 第二条呢? |
[41:53] | The location of every world in our database. | 我们数据库中每个星球的位置 |
[42:08] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[42:14] | No. | 不好 |
[42:15] | No, I think this is the most “not okay” I have ever been. | 这是我经历中最糟糕的一次 |
[42:20] | I see you have awakened. | 我看到你已经醒了 |
[42:23] | Really? | 真的么? |
[42:24] | I was sort of hoping this was just a nightmare. | 我真希望这只是一个噩梦 |
[42:27] | Why aren’t we dead? | 我们怎么还没死? |
[42:29] | The queen wants you to live long enough to witness the fruits of your labor. | 女王想让你们能够活着去看看 你们的劳动成果 |
[42:35] | If it wasn’t for you, Dr. McKay, | 要不是你, McKay博士 |
[42:37] | we would never have been able to get there. | 我们就不可能到那里去 |
[42:40] | What are you talking about get where? | 你们要到哪里去? |
[42:44] | Earth. | 地球 |