时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Impressive. | 厉害 |
[00:12] | This is our central control room | 这是我们的中央控制室 |
[00:15] | and this | 还有这个 |
[00:18] | is our shield generator control. | 是我们的防护罩生成控制器 |
[00:20] | The austerity of the facility suggests that it was built during the height of war. | 基地的节俭技术显示 这一切都是在战争时期建造的 |
[00:24] | It is well beyond our science. | 大大超出了我们的科技水平 |
[00:27] | My skills are rudimentary at best. | 我们的技术发展还不成熟 |
[00:29] | Oh, don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别对自己太苛刻了 |
[00:31] | It took Dr. McKay years to figure out all things Ancient, and he still doesn’t completely understand ’em. | Mckay博士花了几年研究古人的科技 到现在还未能完全掌握 |
[00:35] | I have a very firm grasp on Ancient technology. | 我对古人科技已经如数家珍 |
[00:38] | – You’ve blown up entire planets, Rodney. – That wasn’t my fault. | – 你那次炸毁了整个星球, Rodney – 那不是我的错 |
[00:41] | – Well, it didn’t do it by itself. – Are these our guests? | – 它自己不会无缘无故炸掉 – 有客人? |
[00:45] | Yes, Chancellor. | 是的, 首相 |
[00:47] | Lieutenant colonel John Sheppard, | John Sheppard中校 |
[00:49] | Dr. Rodney McKay, Teyla Emmagan and Ronon Dex. | Rodney McKay博士 Teyla Emmagan和Ronon Dex |
[00:53] | Chancellor Lycus. | Lycus首相 |
[00:55] | Welcome to Taranis. | 欢迎来Taranis |
[00:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:57] | And thank you for finally answering our calls for assistance. | 感谢你们终于接受我们的援助请求 |
[01:00] | We tried several addresses from the database, but we were beginning to wonder if anyone could hear us. | 我们试了数据库里的好几个地址 没有回音后我们甚至怀疑会无法联系了 |
[01:07] | Sorry about that. We like to keep a low profile. | 很抱歉, 我们要保持低调 |
[01:10] | So as not to attract the attention of the Wraith. | 才不会被幽灵注意到 |
[01:13] | I see. | 我知道 |
[01:14] | Well, hopefully you can help us. | 希望你们能帮到我们 |
[01:16] | Our shield generator has been giving us trouble for some time now. Our… | 我们的防护罩生成器 最近频频出故障, 我们的… |
[01:20] | knowledge of the technology is limited | 科技水平有限 |
[01:22] | and the Ancestors regrettably neglected to leave behind the instruction manuals. | 而古人却很遗憾地没有留下任何仪器说明书 |
[01:26] | Actually, they did. | 事实上,是的 |
[01:27] | – You probably just couldn’t underst… – The good news is, you found our address. | – 你们大概不理解… – 还好你们找到了我们的地址 |
[01:31] | I’m sure we can fix whatever needs fixing. | 我们肯定能修好任何出故障的机器 |
[01:34] | And by “we”, he means me, so… | 他说的”我们”即是我, 所以… |
[01:37] | shall we get started? | 可以开始了吗? |
[01:40] | I’m sure I could learn a lot from you, Doctor. | 我一定能跟你学到很多, 博士 |
[01:47] | I’m sure I can learn… | 我也一定能学到… |
[01:52] | let’s start here, shall we? | 现在就开始吧, 好吗? |
[01:55] | In the meantime, perhaps you’d like a tour of the facility? | 与此同时 也许你们愿意随我到处参观一下 |
[01:58] | Lead the way. | 请带路吧 |
[02:07] | My ears just popped. | 我耳朵里嗡嗡作响 |
[02:08] | We are deep underground. | 我们在地底深处 |
[02:10] | The Ancestors constructed an extensive system of corridors and tunnels throughout the facility and beyond. | 古人在地底基地和地面之间 建立了完善的走廊和隧道系统 |
[02:15] | In fact, it was by following such a tunnel beneath our nearest settlement that we discovered this facility. | 事实上, 我们就是由定居点地底的隧道 发现这个地方的 |
[02:27] | – What was that? – Oh, just a tremor. | – 那是什么? – 哦, 只是地震 |
[02:30] | Nothing to be concerned with. Please, this way. | 没什么奇怪的, 这边请 |
[02:37] | Those are harmonic tremors. | 和谐震动 |
[02:38] | We’ve experienced several such tremors in recent days. | 最近几天已经发生了好几次这样的震动 |
[02:42] | I’m concerned they may have something to do with our generator problems. | 我估计跟我们的生成器故障有关 |
[02:45] | Well, you say your generator is powered by geothermal energy. | 你说你们的生成器是使用地热能的 |
[02:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:48] | Well, then I’d say there’s probably a connection. | 那我觉得确实有关系 |
[02:49] | What were you doing? | 你刚才在干什么? |
[02:51] | Oh, that, that was the standard military procedure | 哦, 那只是标准的军事程序 |
[02:54] | in the case of an earthquake, one hides… | 遇到地震的时候, 就躲… |
[02:56] | well, stands, in a doorway, and | 呃…站在门口, 然后… |
[02:58] | just checks the structural integrity of… of the building for… | 检查建筑物的结构完整性… |
[03:02] | sake of the civilians. | 为了人民的利益 |
[03:05] | This is the main hangar. | 这是主要机库 |
[03:07] | Hangar, for what? | 机库, 什么机库? |
[03:09] | Mere description would be inadequate. | 难以言传 |
[03:23] | I see what you mean. | 我知道你的意思了 |
[04:49] | It’s an Aurora class warship. Obviously, the Ancients built more than one of them. | 这是Aurora级别的战舰 看来古人造了不少 |
[04:52] | Why didn’t we become aware of it at the same time our sensors picked up the Aurora? | 我们的传感器发现Aurora的时候 为什么没有同时发现它? |
[04:55] | It’s damaged. Probably from the war with the Wraith. | 它被毁了, 可能是在跟幽灵的战争中 |
[04:58] | – Beyond repair? – I don’t know. | – 修不了? – 我不清楚 |
[04:59] | Their scientists, or at least the folks who call themselves scientists, have been working on it for years, but it’s way out of their league. | 他们的科学家,至少自称是科学家 已经研究了几年了,不过实在无能为力 |
[05:05] | They know how to turn things on and off, but as far as fixing problems… | 他们知道怎么开怎么关, 但说到修理… |
[05:08] | Rodney should still have the technical specs you brought back from the Aurora mission. | Rodney应该从Aurora 带回来不少技术方面的经验 |
[05:11] | I told him to take a look at ’em, but first, I want him to fix the shield generator, build some goodwill with these people. | 我叫他去看,不过先得修好防护罩生成器 当做给那些人的见面礼 |
[05:17] | Good idea. | 不错 |
[05:18] | Hopefully we can establish an alliance with them. | 希望能跟他们结成盟友 |
[05:21] | A ship like that… | 这样的母舰… |
[05:22] | Would come very much in handy now that Wraith are probably on the way. I know. | 我懂, 幽灵正在逼近 这样这样的母舰能派上用场 |
[05:28] | I’m gonna get back there now, make sure he’s not distracted, so… | 我得回去看看, 叫他工作别分神… |
[05:31] | Distracted? | 分神? |
[05:33] | Well, the lead scientist, she’s very… | 陪同他的那个科学家, 她非常… |
[05:37] | Hot? | 性感? |
[05:38] | I was gonna say attractive, | 我本来要说”漂亮” |
[05:40] | but McKay is acting very… | 但McKay就非常… |
[05:43] | Smitten? | 手足无措? |
[05:44] | I was gonna say pathetic. | 我本来想说”悲哀” |
[05:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:47] | I should head back with you and begin negotiations with the taranian leader. | 我应该跟你一起回去 开始跟Taranian的领导人谈判 |
[05:51] | What’s he like? | 他是怎样的人? |
[05:53] | You know, he’s a guy. | 是个男人 |
[05:55] | I didn’t pay much attention. | 我没太注意其它方面 |
[05:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:02] | A shield like this would normally require a Zero Point Module to power it, but | 像这样的防护罩一般需要ZPM供能, 但是… |
[06:07] | this one seems to operate on geothermal energy alone. | 这个好像只用地热能的 |
[06:11] | Yes. There’s an enormous amount of heat beneath the surface. | 是的, 地底下贮藏了用之不尽的热能 |
[06:16] | You’re telling me. | 继续说 |
[06:18] | When I noticed the fluctuations in shield strength, I managed to override the alarms and make some adjustments, | 当我注意到防护罩强度的波动 我关掉警报器,做了些调整 |
[06:24] | but then other lights began blinking, I was unable to understand what they meant. | 然后其它灯就开始闪 我不知道是什么意思 |
[06:28] | Shortly after that is when the tremors started. | 不久之后就开始震动 |
[06:31] | How goes it, Rodney? | 进展如何, Rodney? |
[06:32] | I was just still running diagnostics. | 我还在诊断故障原因 |
[06:34] | Still? | 还没查出? |
[06:35] | I thought you would have had that fixed. | 我还以为你早修好了 |
[06:37] | If you want, | 如果你愿意的话 |
[06:38] | – I can call Dr. Zelenka. I’m sure he could… – I can handle it, thank you. | – 我可以叫Zelenka博士, 我敢肯定他… – 我自己就行了, 谢谢 |
[06:45] | What are you doing back so soon? I mean, I told you this might take some time. | 你怎么这么快就回来了? 我跟你说过这不可能马上修好 |
[06:49] | Elizabeth wanted to talk to the Chancellor, | Elizabeth要跟你们首相谈谈 |
[06:51] | see if we can establish relations with these good people. | 看看双方能不能结盟 |
[06:54] | That would be wonderful. | 那太好了 |
[06:58] | In fact, you’ve been working awfully hard, maybe I… | 你们工作得很辛苦, 或许我… |
[07:00] | No, no, no. I was just about to show Norina the generator log, | 不,不,我刚要给Norina看生成器日志 |
[07:04] | which shows that… | 上面显示… |
[07:06] | you’ve been running the shield continuously for over a year now. | 你们持续运行防护罩超过一年了 |
[07:10] | Yes. When the device was activated, you told me what it was called… | 对,当那个仪器运行的时候,你说那叫… |
[07:13] | Those are long-range scanners. That’s just what we call them. | 远程扫描仪, 我们是这么叫的 |
[07:15] | – It’s from an old TV show. – Yes, yes, what about them? | – 是老科幻片里的叫法 – 对,对,那些怎样? |
[07:18] | When they indicated a sudden rise in Wraith activity last year, | 去年扫描仪显示幽灵突然变得活跃 |
[07:21] | Chancellor Lycus ordered me to increase the strength of the shield. | Lycus首相命令我增大防护罩的强度 |
[07:24] | Well, that’s unfortunate. | 真是不幸 |
[07:27] | Why? | 为什么? |
[07:28] | Because the Ancients didn’t design these things to run continuously at maximum capacity. | 因为古人设计这个防护罩的初衷 并不是要它以最大强度持续运行 |
[07:33] | Look, shields are for emergencies only, Norina. | 防护罩是为了应付紧急事件, Norina |
[07:37] | When you shut down the alarms, you overrode the failsafes, and that means that we’re… | 当你关掉警报器, 屏蔽了安全保险 这就意味着我们… |
[07:44] | Oh no. | 哦,不 |
[07:46] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[07:48] | The reason the Ancients chose to power this facility on geothermal energy | 之所以古人选择用地热能运转整个基地 |
[07:52] | is because we’re sitting | 是因为我们正好位于 |
[07:54] | right smack in the caldera of a dormant super volcano, or should I say formerly dormant, | 一个休眠火山口里面, 或者说”前休眠” |
[07:59] | because drawing all this energy from the magma chamber has made it extremely active. | 岩浆房的热能被过度抽取 使火山变得非常活跃 |
[08:03] | So… | 那么… |
[08:05] | things are going to get worse. | 情况不容乐观 |
[08:06] | I think we could safely say that things are going to get… | 我可以很确定地说, 情况… |
[08:09] | worse. | 不容乐观 |
[08:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:15] | We are seeking to establish relations with civilizations throughout the galaxy. | 我们在整个星系寻找别的文明 建立盟友关系 |
[08:20] | As are we. | 我们也是 |
[08:21] | In fact, people from several worlds have chosen to immigrate here, seeking refuge from the Wraith. | 事实上, 很多星球的人选择移民到这里 以躲避幽灵的袭击 |
[08:27] | Our interest extends beyond just security, though. | 不过我们的兴趣不只是在安全方面 |
[08:30] | We’re also interested in cultural exchange and of course, trading opportunities. | 我们希望进行文化交流, 当然还有,商机 |
[08:34] | As you discovered, we have an extensive knowledge of Ancient technology. | 如你所知, 我们对古人的科技研究颇深 |
[08:38] | And we have an Ancient warship. | 而我们有古人战舰 |
[08:43] | Yes… | 是的… |
[08:44] | a ship that currently is unable to fly. | 一个飞不起来的战舰 |
[08:47] | If we were able to repair it, | 如果我们能修好它 |
[08:48] | – perhaps we could negotiate… – We do not know all of its wonders, | – 也许我们能够谈… – 我们不了解战舰的奇妙所在 |
[08:53] | but I can only assume it possesses the capability for great destruction. | 但我能想像它具有极大的破坏能力 |
[08:59] | Why would I hand over that capability to you? | 我怎么能让把它转交给你们? |
[09:04] | Now, Chancellor, don’t take this as a threat in any way, but we already possess that capability. | 首相, 无意冒犯 但我们已经掌握了它的能力 |
[09:08] | Now, having that ability and using it are two entirely different things. | “用能力”和”付诸实际”是两码事 |
[09:12] | Elizabeth? Elizabeth? | |
[09:13] | Excuse me, please. | 不好意思 |
[09:15] | Yes, John? | 什么事, John? |
[09:17] | You and the Chancellor may want to come to the control room. | 你跟首相应该来一下控制室 |
[09:21] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[09:23] | What kind of problem? | 什么麻烦? |
[09:30] | That kind of problem! | 就是这种麻烦! |
[09:36] | I don’t see any volcano. | 我没看到火山 |
[09:38] | Because you’re standing inside it right now. | 因为你就站在火山里面 |
[09:40] | Look, when you think of regular volcanoes, you think mount St. Helens, or Kilauea. | 当你想到一般的火山 你会想到圣海伦斯火山或者基洛威火山 |
[09:45] | – And a super volcano? – Yellowstone national park, | – 超级火山? – 想像黄石国家公园有… |
[09:48] | with a caldera over 50 miles wide and a massive sea of molten rock just beneath the surface. | 50英里宽的火山口和底下大量的熔岩 |
[09:54] | So the Ancients built the facility here in order to tap into all that geothermal energy. | 所以古人把基地建在这里是为了利用地热能 |
[09:59] | Right. These things don’t erupt very often. | 对,火山并不经常喷发 |
[10:01] | Thousands, oftentimes hundreds of thousands of years go by between blasts. | 几千,甚至上万年才爆发一次 |
[10:04] | So the Ancients thought, what the hell, plenty of energy down there to run a shield. | 所以古人就觉得, 管它呢 反正底下有大把的能量可以运行防护罩 |
[10:07] | But not continuously. | 但不是持续地 |
[10:09] | By doing so, we’ve increased the pressure of the magma chamber. | 因为如此, 我们增加了岩浆房的压力 |
[10:12] | It’s expanded to over 40 miles now, and increasing. | 它已经扩展到超过40英里了 而且还在继续 |
[10:15] | – Can it be stopped? – No. | – 能阻止吗? – 不行 |
[10:17] | The damage is already done. | 破坏已经造成了 |
[10:18] | Look, a significant hotspot rift has opened. | 一个关键的热点裂缝已经被打开 |
[10:21] | The pressure will keep building as magma continues pouring in directly beneath us. | 压力持续增长 因为大量岩浆不断从底下涌入 |
[10:25] | Is there anything we can do to relieve the pressure somewhere else? | 有什么办法能缓解别的地方的压力? |
[10:28] | Maybe we can fire a drone down into the crust on the other side of the caldera. | 或许我们可以在火山口的另一面 让轰炸机下地底去 |
[10:32] | Every problem has a military solution in your world, doesn’t it? | 在你们星球 任何麻烦都有军方的解决办法, 是吧? |
[10:36] | Look, when this baby goes, the whole thing goes. | 火山一旦爆发起来 所有东西都将灰飞烟灭 |
[10:39] | Then we need to evacuate your people. | 那我们得疏散你们的居民 |
[10:42] | Is there anywhere on this planet we can help relocate you to? | 这星球上还有别的地方 能让你们转移到那边去吗? |
[10:44] | Look, you’re still not getting it. Listen to me, all of you. | 你们还是不明白, 大家都听我说 |
[10:48] | When this thing erupts, the force of the explosion will be over 10,000 times greater than the blast that destroyed mount St. Helens. | 这火山一旦爆发,产生的威力比 摧毁圣海伦斯火山的爆发还要强1万倍 |
[10:55] | – It will obliterate half of this continent. – There must be other continents. | – 它可以毁掉大半个大陆 – 肯定还有别的大陆 |
[10:59] | The dust cloud will envelop the planet within weeks, | 产生的尘云将会笼罩整个星球长达几周 |
[11:02] | blocking out enough sunlight to kill every living thing. | 长时间遮住阳光 以致所有生物都无存活 |
[11:05] | We are talking about an extinction level event. | 这是灭绝级别的大灾难 |
[11:10] | Look, the only option you’ve got is to evacuate your people to another planet, and I would advise doing it sooner rather than later. | 你们唯一的选择就是疏散居民到别的星球 我建议你们要尽快 |
[11:19] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[11:23] | Watch them carefully. | 小心盯着他们 |
[11:27] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦,很抱歉 |
[11:28] | Was my volume turned right down? | 我说得不够清楚? |
[11:30] | Did he not hear me? | 他没听到我说的? |
[11:52] | Chancellor Lycus, | Lycus首相 |
[11:54] | Dr. McKay is the finest scientist we have. | McKay博士是我们最好的科学家 |
[11:57] | – I trust his advice without reservation. – And I don’t know you. | – 我毫无保留地相信他说的话 – 我不了解你们 |
[12:02] | You asked for our help, and we came. | 你请求帮助, 所以我们来了 |
[12:04] | To fix our shield generator, not incite evacuation of our planet. | 帮助我们修理防护罩生成器 而不是煽动我们去别的星球 |
[12:07] | Your shield generator is what’s causing this problem. | 你们的防护罩生成器是问题的根源 |
[12:12] | Now, we would not advise such drastic measures unless there were no other alternatives. | 因为没有别的选择 我们才会提出这么重大的建议 |
[12:16] | I’m just finding it curious that you advise us to leave this planet shortly after you discover that we possess an ancient warship. | 我只是好奇,因为你们发现我们的古人战舰后 没多久就建议我们离开这个星球 |
[12:22] | You think we’re trying to get you to leave so we can take your ship? | 你以为我们为了得到战舰才让你们离开? |
[12:25] | As I said, | 我说过了 |
[12:26] | I don’t know you. | 我不了解你们 |
[12:28] | No, you don’t. | 是的,你们确实不了解 |
[12:44] | Is everyone alright? | 大家都没事吧? |
[12:46] | Nasty cut on his forehead. | 额头上破了个恶心的口子 |
[12:48] | Reports of the wounded are coming in from the settlement. | 定居点不断传来伤亡报告 |
[12:50] | I’ll call Beckett, get him up here. | 我去叫Beckett, 让他过来 |
[12:52] | You’d better make it quick. | 最好快一点 |
[12:53] | The last tremor opened a hydrothermal vent in the base. The ground is eroding beneath us. | 刚刚的地震打开了基部的热液出口 我们底下的土地在被不断侵蚀 |
[12:57] | You need to get your people off this planet now. | 我们得马上让你们离开这个星球 |
[13:02] | They can come to Atlantis. | 他们可以来亚特兰蒂斯 |
[13:04] | They’ll be safe there. | 那边很安全 |
[13:06] | If we didn’t answer your call for help, this would still be happening. | 如果我们没有过来 事情还是一样会发生 |
[13:11] | Chancellor, please listen to them. | 首相, 听他们的 |
[13:18] | Alert the settlers. | 给居民发警报 |
[13:19] | Tell our people to gather only their most precious possessions and come here as quickly as possible. | 叫他们带上最珍贵的财产尽快赶到这里 |
[13:24] | We’ll begin evacuating immediately. | 我们马上开始疏散居民 |
[13:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:30] | Teyla, Ronon, come in. | Teyla, Ronon, 进来 |
[13:37] | Oh, good, you’re here. | 哦, 好啊, 你在这里 |
[13:39] | We’re just about ready to escort the first wave back to Atlantis. | 我们正要送第一批居民回亚特兰蒂斯 |
[13:41] | Where are the wounded? | 受伤者都在哪? |
[13:42] | There’s a technician up in the control room that needs tending to. They’re also bringing in more wounded from the settlement. | 控制室有个技术师需要治疗 而且他们正从居民点带伤者过来 |
[13:46] | What can we do? | 我们能做什么? |
[13:47] | You can help colonel Sheppard facilitate the flow of evacuees. | 你可以帮Sheppard中校疏散人群 |
[13:49] | Chancellor Lycus and I are going to handle their arrival on the other end. | Lycus和我在亚特兰蒂斯接应 |
[13:52] | This way, Carson. | 这边, Carson |
[13:58] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[13:59] | Right here. | 这里 |
[14:05] | Gate’s dialed. You’re good to go. | 拨通星门, 你们可以过去了 |
[14:14] | Alright, we’ll see you on the other side. Please make it quick. | 好的, 我们到那边见, 动作快一点 |
[14:30] | Sheppard, the first wave’s on its way. | Sheppard, 第一批正在通过 |
[14:33] | How you doing with the next group? | 第二批怎么样了? |
[14:35] | Keep the line moving. | 紧跟上 |
[14:48] | Sheppard, get those people back inside the facility! | Sheppard, 让他们回里面来! |
[14:51] | Atlantis, this is McKay. Raise the shield! I repeat, raise the shield! | 亚特兰蒂斯, 我是McKay, 升起防护罩! 重复一次, 升起防护罩! |
[15:06] | The Stargate… | 星门… |
[15:09] | It’s gone. | 完了 |
[15:27] | Why did you raise the shields? | 你为什么升起防护罩? |
[15:28] | McKay gave the order just before we lost contact. | McKay下了命令后就失去联系了 |
[15:33] | What is happening? | 发生什么事了? |
[15:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:40] | Run a Gate diagnostic. | 测试一下星门 |
[15:42] | Power levels were intermittent the last few seconds before it shut off. | 切断之前的几秒钟,能量水平时断时续 |
[15:46] | Something must have terminated the connection from their end. | 肯定有什么东西迫使那边的星门断开连接 |
[15:48] | Dial them back. | 拨回去 |
[15:54] | Can’t establish a wormhole. Something’s happened to their Stargate. | 无法建立虫洞, 他们的星门出了问题 |
[15:58] | There’s nothing wrong with our Gate. Dial it again. | 我们的星门没有问题, 再拨一次 |
[16:05] | I’m getting nothing. | 连不上 |
[16:06] | – You orchestrated this, didn’t you? – What? | – 你设计的这一切, 是吧? – 什么? |
[16:09] | You lured me here to hold me hostage in exchange for our warship. | 你骗我过来,是想把我做人质交换战舰 |
[16:13] | I assure you, Chancellor, that is not what’s happening here. | 我向你保证,首相,事情不是这样的 |
[16:16] | Zelenka, the Daedalus is on its way back from Earth. I want you to contact colonel Caldwell and divert them to Taranis. | Zelenka, Daedalus正在从地球赶回来 你联系Caldwell上校,把他们送回Taranis |
[16:20] | Right away. | 马上去 |
[16:22] | – We’re going to find out what’s going on, I promise. – I will not be cut off from my people. | – 我们会查清楚真相, 我保证 – 我不会跟我的人分开 |
[16:26] | My people are on your planet too, Chancellor. | 我的人也在你的星球, 首相 |
[16:29] | We’re both cut off. | 我们都失去联系了 |
[16:32] | What the hell happened? | 搞什么鬼? |
[16:33] | The Stargate. It was swallowed up by the magma. | 星门…被岩浆淹没了 |
[16:35] | – We are so screwed. – You mean we’re stuck here? | – 我们完蛋了 – 你是说我们走不了了 |
[16:38] | – If we have no way of contacting Atlantis… – We are totally screwed. | – 如果我们无法联系亚特兰蒂斯… – 我们完蛋了 |
[16:41] | Hang on, let’s not panic. | 等等, 先别慌 |
[16:42] | – This facility has no means of direct subspace communication. – Will you just take it easy? | – 这个基地里面根本没有次空间通讯的工具 – 你能不能冷静一点? |
[16:47] | We’re inside a soon-to-be-erupting volcano! | 我们在一个即将爆发的火山里面! |
[16:49] | Elizabeth will try to dial us back. When she can’t get through, | Elizabeth会拨回来, 如果拨不通的话 |
[16:53] | she’ll send the Daedalus. | 她会让Daedalus过来 |
[16:54] | Daedalus. Right. | Daedalus,对 |
[16:56] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[16:58] | What if the volcano erupts before then? | 那如果来不及呢? |
[17:02] | The ship in the hangar. | 战舰在机库里 |
[17:03] | Maybe McKay can fix it. | 或许McKay能修好 |
[17:05] | Oh, maybe I can fix it. Place the pressure squarely on my shoulders for a change! | 哦,或许我能修好,把重担直接压我肩上! |
[17:09] | Well, I’ve discovered you’re pretty good under the threat of impending death. | 我还以为你在生死关头会从容不迫 |
[17:17] | I am, actually. | 确实是 |
[17:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:30] | And | 还有 |
[17:31] | primary power | 主动力 |
[17:33] | is | 已经 |
[17:35] | online. | 开启了 |
[17:45] | I wonder how many more ships like these exist. | 我在想到底有多少这样的战舰 |
[17:48] | A few more of these, and we can give the Wraith a serious fight. | 再多几辆,我们就能跟幽灵好好打一场了 |
[17:52] | Life support should be back up and running in a few minutes. | 生命维持系统在准备中 几分钟后就能启动 |
[17:55] | Good. That’s good. | 好,非常好 |
[17:56] | And I have discovered the ship’s name. | 而且我还发现的战舰的名字 |
[18:01] | It’s the Hippaforalkus. | 叫Hippaforalkus |
[18:04] | The what? | 什么? |
[18:05] | Yeah, well, it appears to have been named after an Ancient general. | 是以一位古人将军的名字命名的 |
[18:10] | Hippaforalkus Hippaforalkus. | |
[18:11] | Well, we’re not calling it that. | 我们不能这么叫它 |
[18:13] | – Oh, good, then what about… – And we’re not calling it the Enterprise, either. | – 好,那不如… – 我们也不叫它”企业号” |
[18:17] | I wasn’t going to say that. | 我不是要说这个 |
[18:19] | – For my second choice, though… – How about we name it later? | – 不过还有第二选择… – 能不能先别忙着取名字? |
[18:22] | Fine. | 好 |
[18:23] | Whatever its name, this ship is large enough to fit many people. | 不管它叫什么 这么大的战舰可以装载很多人 |
[18:28] | – It could fit all the settlement if we had to. – Let’s hope we don’t have to. | – 可以装得下全部居民 – 最好别打这样的算盘 |
[18:31] | Colonel Sheppard, this is the Daedalus. | Sheppard中校, 这是Daedalus |
[18:33] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[18:36] | The signal’s having trouble breaking through. We’re gonna have to boost it. | 信号穿不过来,需要增强 |
[18:40] | Can you get communications online? | 你能用通讯系统吗? |
[18:41] | Right. I’m on it. | 对,我就去 |
[18:50] | Alright, try it now. | 好的,试一下 |
[18:52] | Yes, Sir, we’re here. Where are you? | 长官,我们在这,你们在哪? |
[18:54] | We just arrived in orbit above Taranis. Where are you? | 我们刚进入Taranis上空的轨道 你们在哪? |
[18:57] | We’ve scanned the base and found no life signs. | 我们扫描过基地,没发现生命信号 |
[18:59] | Well, this part of the base must be shielded. | 我们这个部分肯定被隔离了 |
[19:01] | I hear you could use some assistance? | 你听说你们需要援助? |
[19:03] | The Stargate on this planet’s been swallowed by lava, and we’re in a volcano that could erupt any second, so, yeah, yeah, we could use a little help. | 这个星球的星门已经被熔岩吞噬了 而且我们正在随时要爆发的火山口里 是的没错,我们需要点帮助 |
[19:10] | Get yourselves out in the open where we can get a lock on you. | 你们到外面去 好让我们追踪到你们的位置 |
[19:12] | No, Sir, we promised to help these people. | 不,长官,我们答应帮这些人 |
[19:15] | We’re gonna need Daedalus to evac them back to Atlantis. | 我们需要Daedalus把这些人送去亚特兰蒂斯 |
[19:18] | From the number of people that we’re detecting, that’s at least four trips. | 根据我们探测到的人数,至少需要四趟 |
[19:22] | But the Daedalus is quite large. Surely you could fit more. | 不过Daedalus非常大,肯定能装更多 |
[19:25] | This is a spaceship, which means that our life support resources are finite. | 这是太空船 意味着我们的生命维持资源是有限的 |
[19:29] | Four trips would already stretch those resources to the limit. | 运四趟已经很勉强了,资源太有限 |
[19:32] | Do we have enough time for that? | 我有时间足够吗? |
[19:34] | There’s no way to know for sure. I mean, it’ll be close. | 谁也不敢肯定, 因为随时可能爆发 |
[19:36] | Well, the tremors have stopped. | 不过地震已经停了 |
[19:38] | For the moment. | 暂时来说 |
[19:39] | Beckett’s on his way back to the settlement to treat the wounded. | Beckett回定居点治疗伤者 |
[19:42] | Teyla and Ronon can join him, organize people into groups that can be beamed aboard. | Teyla和Ronon能跟他一起 组织居民分好小组准备传送上飞船 |
[19:45] | In the mean time McKay and I are going to stay here and continue our work on plan B. | 与此同进,我和McKay留在这里 继续我们的B计划 |
[19:48] | No, no, no, we need to get out of here. | 不,不,我们得离开这里 |
[19:50] | We can start the process, but if things get worse and the Daedalus can’t get everyone offworld, | 我们先启动程序, 如果发生意外 Daedalus不能把所有人带走 |
[19:54] | we’re going to need another lifeboat. | 我们就需要另外的”救生艇” |
[19:56] | And plan B is what? | B计划是什么? |
[19:58] | We found a sister ship to the Aurora | 我们发现了Aurora的姐妹船 |
[20:00] | called the… | 叫做… |
[20:02] | Orion. | Orion(猎户座) |
[20:05] | McKay’s trying to get the sublight drive online. | McKay准备启动亚光速引擎 |
[20:07] | Really? | 真的? |
[20:09] | Well, a ship that large, you should be able to get everyone else out in one trip. | 这么大的飞船,应该能把居民一次送走 |
[20:12] | Yeah, well, whether or not we live or die is all up to Rodney. | 是啊,我们的命运全靠Rodney了 |
[20:16] | This is so unfair. | 真是不公平 |
[20:19] | Sounds like a plan, Colonel. | 不错的计划, 中校 |
[20:20] | Let’s get to it. | 好好干吧 |
[20:29] | Right, over there you go. | 好,你去那边 |
[20:31] | Have you selected which patients will go first? | 你选好需要第一批送走的病人了吗? |
[20:33] | Aye, this group here. They’re the most severely wounded. | 是的,这边一组,他们是伤得最重的 |
[20:35] | I’ve alerted the Daedalus’ infirmary. They’re waiting for them. | 我通告了Daedalus的医务室 他们准备好了 |
[20:38] | Ronon is outside gathering the remainder of the first group. | Ronon 在外面安排第一批的居民 |
[20:41] | Everyone has seen and felt the first signs of the impending eruption, | 大家都看到和感觉到火山即将爆发的迹象 |
[20:44] | and despite our best efforts to keep them calm, some are beginning to panic. | 尽管我们努力安抚,一些人还是开始恐慌了 |
[20:48] | How long before the Daedalus is able to return? | Daedalus多久才能回来了? |
[20:50] | 12 hours to travel to Atlantis and back. | 来回亚特兰蒂斯一趟要12小时 |
[20:52] | 12 hours and hope there’s enough time to make four trips. | 希望有足够的时间来回4趟 |
[20:56] | Ronon, this way. | Ronon, 这边 |
[20:58] | To the far left. | 往左一直走 |
[20:59] | The next group to go. | 第二批准备 |
[21:01] | Alright. | 好了 |
[21:02] | Come here, everyone. | 大家这边来 |
[21:04] | I need you to stay in here. | 你待在这里 |
[21:05] | Come on. Stay in here. | 待在这里 |
[21:08] | Don’t worry, you won’t feel a thing. | 别担心,不会有什么事的 |
[21:12] | Daedalus, this is Teyla Emmagan. | Daedalus, 我是Teyla Emmagan |
[21:14] | We have several hundred Taranians standing by at the various beaming sites. | 这边有几百Taranian人 已经在各个传送点准备就绪 |
[21:18] | We are ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[21:20] | Understood. | 明白 |
[21:28] | The first wave of refugees are onboard. We’re headed back to Atlantis. | 第一批难民已经上船, 我们回亚特蒂斯 |
[21:31] | Thank you, Colonel. We’ll be ready to receive them. Weir out. | 谢谢,上校,我们地准备接收,Weir完毕 |
[21:36] | Then what? | 然后呢? |
[21:38] | Once my people have been evacuated to this city, what happens to us then? | 如果我们的人民都到了这个城市 接下来怎么办? |
[21:42] | You’re welcome to stay here with us, | 我们欢迎你们留在这里 |
[21:44] | or we can help you find a safe, suitable planet you could relocate to. | 或者帮你们找一个安全并适合居住的星球 让你们重新定居 |
[21:48] | And if what is happening on my planet is a false alarm? | 如果我们星球上的事只是假警报呢? |
[21:52] | I doubt that’s the case. | 我怀疑这个可能性 |
[21:54] | Dr. Weir… Dr. Weir, I’m sorry, it’s important. | Weir博士…Weir博士,抱歉,事关紧急 |
[21:57] | Excuse me, Chancellor. | 失陪一下,首相 |
[22:01] | The long range scanner. | 远程扫描仪 |
[22:04] | A hive ship. | 一艘幽灵母船 |
[22:05] | Yes. Headed toward Atlantis. | 对,往亚特兰蒂斯的方向过来 |
[22:08] | How far out? | 多远? |
[22:10] | Three weeks, perhaps. | 大概三周的路程 |
[22:13] | Just the one? | 就一艘? |
[22:14] | So far. | 暂时是 |
[22:18] | So far. | 暂时 |
[22:30] | I have already learned so much from you just in the last few hours. | 我在几小时内就从你身上学到这么多东西 |
[22:35] | Perhaps one day I could study under you. | 也许什么时候你可以做我的老师 |
[22:37] | Yes, well, I really… | 是的,不过我已经… |
[22:39] | really look forward to that, but first we need to get off… | 我也希望收你做学生,不过我们得先离开… |
[22:43] | First we need to get off the planet.First we need to get off the planet, and then you can be under me… | 首先我们得离开这个星球 离开这个星球,然后你就可以做我的学生… |
[22:58] | Okay, that was a big one. | 这次震得厉害 |
[23:00] | – That was a lot stronger than the… – You alright? | – 强度大过… – 你没事吧? |
[23:03] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[23:08] | All good under there. | 有好戏看了 |
[23:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:18] | What is it? | 什么? |
[23:20] | It’s just ash beginning to fall. | 火山灰开始往下落 |
[23:22] | Is that a sign that the volcano will soon erupt? | 是不是意味着火山就要爆发了? |
[23:24] | Diastrophism is a wee bit outside my bailiwick. | 地壳变动有点超出我的研究范围 |
[23:27] | I mean, no, I doubt it. | 我是说,不,不一定 |
[23:30] | Remember what Rodney said. | 记得Rodney说过的 |
[23:31] | When she goes, we’ll know. | 等它爆发了, 我们就知道 |
[23:33] | – And who decided that? – We all did. Everyone’s voice was heard. | – 谁说了算? – 大家一起, 大家说了算 |
[23:37] | – What is wrong? – This is Vonos. He’s from another settlement. | – 什么事? – 这是Vonos. 他从另一个定居点来 |
[23:40] | – Hello there. – How long before the Daedalus returns? | – 你好 – Daedalus多久才回来? |
[23:42] | Still several hours, | 还要几个小时 |
[23:44] | and I’m afraid the second evacuation group has already been selected, | 第二批遣送的居民应该已经安排好了 |
[23:47] | but you and your people will be able to leave in the third. | 你们可以在第三批离开 |
[23:50] | – That won’t be necessary. – He thinks he can outrun this thing. | – 没这个必要 – 他认为他能躲过火山爆发 |
[23:53] | – What? – A day’s walk from here, there is a river, | – 什么? – 离这里一天行程的地方,有条河 |
[23:56] | wide, calm, | 宽阔, 平静 |
[23:57] | should offer protection from any lava flow. | 可以阻挡任何岩浆流 |
[23:59] | – Another two days after that, we’re at the sea… – Listen to me. | – 然后再走两天, 就到海边… – 听我说 |
[24:02] | There’s a cloud of ash spreading across the sky. If that doesn’t choke you to death, | 大量的火山灰会从天而降 如果你没被窒息而死 |
[24:05] | you’ll surely die in the explosion. | 那肯定会死于爆炸 |
[24:07] | The only chance of survival is to evacuate this planet. | 生还的唯一机会就是离开这个星球 |
[24:10] | And the only way out of here is on our ship. | 而唯一的途径就是通过我们的飞船 |
[24:17] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[24:26] | It’s getting a hell of a lot worse out there. | 外面越来越糟糕 |
[24:29] | The last tremor opened many more fissures. We have a problem. | 上次地震开了更多的裂缝, 我们有麻烦了 |
[24:35] | Rodney, come in. | Rodney, 进来 |
[24:37] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[24:38] | Looks like there’s a lot of new vents, a lot of ash going into the air headed toward the settlement. | 好像有很多新的裂口 带着大量火山灰朝居民点涌去 |
[24:43] | We don’t have time to wait for the Daedalus. How are those engines coming? | 我们没时间等Daedalus了 引擎还要多久弄好? |
[24:47] | I’m not even close. | 还早着呢 |
[24:48] | – Well, then, I guess we’re all going to die. – Oh, you’re doing that on purpose! | – 那我们应该活不了了 – 哦,你故意激我! |
[24:53] | What? | 什么? |
[24:54] | You’re creating an impossible task that my ego will force me to overcome! | 你想让我的自负迫使我完成 这个不可能的任务! |
[24:57] | Oh, yes, yes, that’s exactly what I’m doing. | 哦,是的,这就是我的意思 |
[24:59] | It has nothing at all to do with saving the lives of these people. It’s all about you. | 跟救人性命毫无关系,都是在拿你开心 |
[25:03] | Now, get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines! | 快回去工作,修好那他妈的引擎! |
[25:11] | He’ll fix them, trust me. | 他会修好的,相信我 |
[25:18] | Alright, folks, can I have your attention, please? | 各位, 请听我说几句话 |
[25:20] | I’m afraid there’s been a change of plans. | 我们的计划有变 |
[25:23] | We need to bring everyone from the settlement back to the base. | 我们要把大家从居民点送到基地 |
[25:26] | Once at the base, | 到了基地 |
[25:28] | we’ll board another ship called the Orion. It’s a lovely ship with lots of room for… | 我们会登上别一艘叫Orion的飞船 一艘漂亮而且宽敞的… |
[25:31] | Why? | 为什么? |
[25:32] | As you can see, the conditions outside are rapidly deteriorating. | 你也能看过, 外面的情况在不断恶化 |
[25:35] | We may not have time to wait for our ship to return, so | 我们可能等不及飞船返回 |
[25:38] | we would like everyone to proceed down the tunnel that leads back to the base. The Orion | 所以我们希望大家都从隧道回到基地 而Orion… |
[25:43] | – will safely evacuate everyone before the volcano… – Why did we not board that ship in the first place? | – 会在火山爆发之前安全地让大家… – 为什么一开始不让我们上那艘飞船? |
[25:48] | The engines are not currently in working condition, but our people are confident they’ll have them fixed before the volcano erupts. | 因为引擎故障 不过我们有信心在火山爆发前修好它 |
[25:53] | This is why we should not have waited. | 这就是我们不能再等的原因 |
[25:55] | We cannot trust what they say. We must leave this place now. | 我们不能相信他们说的 我们要马上离开这里 |
[25:59] | And go where? | 去哪? |
[26:01] | – To the river. – Have you looked outside, big man? | – 过河 – 你没看外面什么情况吗, 老兄? |
[26:04] | – The air will be clear beyond the river. – No, it won’t! That cloud stretches for bloody miles! | – 河水会阻挡火山灰 – 不,不可能! 它能曼延非常远! |
[26:08] | – You will die out there. – Maybe. | – 你会死在外面 – 也许是 |
[26:12] | But it is better to do battle with death than idly wait for it to take you. | 跟死神抗争总比坐着等死要好 |
[26:19] | You’re all welcome to join us. | 欢迎你们一起来 |
[26:21] | No. At least in here, we stand a chance of survival. Out there, it is suicide. | 不, 在这里至少我们还有机会生还 去外面是送死 |
[26:45] | Alright, | 好吧 |
[26:46] | everybody else, | 剩下的人 |
[26:47] | please come this way, | 这边走 |
[26:49] | down the tunnel. | 下隧道 |
[27:10] | Do you know which of these stars is Taranis? | 你知道哪颗星星是Taranis吗? |
[27:13] | I’m sorry, I don’t. | 抱歉,不知道 |
[27:18] | Your city is incredible. | 你们的城市真厉害 |
[27:22] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[27:26] | Dr. Weir… | Weir博士… |
[27:28] | your people have been putting their lives in jeopardy to save my people, and | 你们不顾生命危险拯救我们的人民,而且… |
[27:32] | I have rewarded that kindness with | 我还不理解你们的好意 |
[27:35] | doubt and suspicion. | 反正报以怀疑和猜忌 |
[27:38] | I apologize. | 我向你道歉 |
[27:39] | That’s not necessary. | 不用道歉 |
[27:43] | I understand how you must feel. | 我很理解你的感受 |
[27:45] | I truly believed that the Ancestors’ shield would protect my people. | 我真心相信祖先的防护罩能保护我们的人民 |
[27:50] | I could not have been more wrong. | 我真是大错特错了 |
[27:52] | We’ll save as many as we can. | 我们会尽可能挽救 |
[27:56] | I believe you will. | 我相信你的决心 |
[28:02] | Okay, this way, folks. Hurry, hurry. | 好的,这边,各位 |
[28:04] | Good, good. Keep ’em coming. Where are Teyla and Ronon? | 很好,继续走, Teyla和Ronon在哪? |
[28:06] | Still back at the village to gather the rest of the people. Then they’ll be on their way. | 还在村里集合居民, 很快会过来的 |
[28:09] | Good. Get these people to the ship. | 好, 让这些人上船 |
[28:11] | – Come on, move it. Let’s go. Come on. – Come on, straight down to the hangar, folks. | – 快, 快点 – 大家直接到机库去 |
[28:14] | Ship’s waiting, plenty of room. | 飞船等着你们, 空间足够 |
[28:18] | Don’t panic! | 别慌! |
[28:19] | There’s plenty of room! | 有足够的空间! |
[28:22] | – Sheppard. – What? | – Sheppard- 什么? |
[28:23] | I just got the atmospheric sensors online. I’m reading dangerously high levels | 我刚开启大气传感器 数据显示高危级别的… |
[28:26] | of sulfur dioxide spewing into the air from dozens of fumaroles. | 二氧化硫从无数喷气孔中涌出 |
[28:29] | Look, it is rapidly becoming toxic out there. Make sure you get people to stick to the tunnels. | 外面的空气很快就能使人中毒 要确保大家待在隧道下 |
[28:33] | We’ll pass the word. How about those engines? | 我们会下令的, 引擎怎样了? |
[28:36] | I’m still working on that. | 我还在修 |
[28:37] | Keep me apprised. | 修好了要通告我 |
[28:39] | Teyla, Ronon Teyla, Ronon. | |
[28:41] | Yes, Colonel. | 在,中校 |
[28:43] | We’ve got toxic gas venting into the atmosphere. | 毒气正在空气中扩散 |
[28:47] | Yes. | 知道了 |
[28:48] | It has already made its way here. | 已经扩散到这里来了 |
[28:49] | Get everyone into the tunnel underneath the settlement asap. | 尽快让所有人都到居民点底下的隧道里去 |
[28:53] | They are heading your way. | 他们正在向你们那边跑了 |
[28:54] | Ronon has found one remaining family at the edge of the village. | Ronon在村庄边缘发现一个最后一个家庭 |
[28:57] | He is returning, and then we will go. | 等他回来, 我们就会回去 |
[29:04] | Beckett and Norina are helping people get on board. | Beckett和Norina在帮大家上船 |
[29:07] | It’s getting pretty tense, but nobody’s trampled each other… | 非常紧张, 不过没发生践踏事件… |
[29:10] | yet. | 还没发生 |
[29:13] | What? | 什么? |
[29:15] | Two large fissures just opened up near the base. | 两个巨大的裂口在基地附近打开 |
[29:17] | One of the lava flows just covered the hangar directly above us. | 熔岩流正好就是机库正上方 |
[29:20] | We’re talking over 30 feet thick. | 中间只隔着30英尺的地表 |
[29:22] | Is the door gonna hold? | 舱门能支持住? |
[29:23] | I don’t know. I, I think so, but it’s, that’s not the bigger problem. | 不清楚, 应该可以, 不过这不是关键问题 |
[29:26] | Even if I can get the engines fixed, there is no way to fly this ship out of here. | 就算我们修好了引擎 我们也不可能把飞船驶出这里 |
[29:31] | We’re stuck. | 我们走不了了 |
[29:39] | Colonel Sheppard, this is Teyla. Please respond. | Sheppard中校, 我是Teyla, 请回答 |
[29:44] | Colonel… | 中校… |
[29:45] | if you hear me, please respond. | 如果你听到, 请回答 |
[29:50] | Ronon Ronon. | |
[29:55] | Everyone else get through? | 所有人都过去了吗? |
[29:56] | Yes. We are the last to remain. | 对, 我们是最后的 |
[29:59] | We’d better get going, then. | 我们得赶紧走 |
[30:01] | Ronon, the tunnel is blocked. | Ronon, 隧道已经堵住了 |
[30:03] | I was just there. It collapsed during the last tremor. | 我刚才在那边, 地震把它弄塌了 |
[30:06] | It’ll be alright. | 没事的 |
[30:12] | We can’t go back out there. | 我们可以回去 |
[30:13] | I have been trying to hail colonel Sheppard. | 我一直在联系Sheppard中校 |
[30:16] | So we’re stuck? | 我们被困住了? |
[30:19] | It would appear so. | 看来是这样 |
[30:28] | Time for a military solution. | 应该采取军事解决办法了 |
[30:30] | For which problem? | 什么麻烦? |
[30:31] | We’ve got an armory full of drones on board. Maybe we can blast through the hangar door. | 我们刚发现一个放满轰炸机的军械库 或许我们可以爆开机库大门 |
[30:34] | The hangar door is directly above us. The molten lava would destroy the ship. | 机库门就地我们头顶上 岩浆会毁了飞船 |
[30:38] | Not if I can get the shields operational. | 除非我可以开启防护罩 |
[30:40] | – Tell me you can do that. – I can do that. | – 告诉我你做得到 – 我做得到 |
[30:42] | And once they’re operational, they’ll be able to provide enough protection to… | 一旦开启了, 就能够保护… |
[30:45] | – To what? – Talk amongst yourselves. | – 保护什么? – 你们自己聊吧 |
[30:46] | – What’re you doing? – I have an idea. | – 你在干什么? – 我有主意了 |
[30:47] | – What kind of idea? – Can’t talk. Busy. | – 什么主意? – 别问我, 忙着呢 |
[30:49] | – Just give me a basic.. – Not now, please. | – 就告诉我基本.. – 现在不行 |
[30:50] | I hate it when he does this. | 我真讨厌他这样 |
[31:07] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[31:10] | There is no place to go. | 没地方可去了 |
[31:13] | I’m not good at sitting around waiting to die. | 我不太擅长坐着等死 |
[31:19] | Maybe we can make it back to the base on foot. | 或许我们可以走回基地去 |
[31:21] | Outside? | 从外面? |
[31:23] | We will never make it. | 我们不会成功的 |
[31:26] | As long as we can breathe, | 只要我们还有一口气 |
[31:28] | there is still hope | 就还有希望 |
[31:31] | and we may be able to last a few minutes longer in here than out there. | 也许我们在这里能坚持得更久 |
[31:43] | Okay, hurry, ladies and gentlemen. Right down the hallway there. Thank you. | 好的, 快, 女士们先生们 走廊那边, 谢谢合作 |
[31:46] | Carson, how’re we doing? | Carson, 我们这边如何了? |
[31:47] | We’re just about ready. There should be another group of refugees coming on board now. | 快准备好了,应该还有一批难民正在赶来 |
[31:50] | Teyla? Ronon? Teyla? Ronon? | |
[31:52] | They helped the last family. God, I haven’t seen them. | 他们在帮最后一家人 天哪, 我没见到他们 |
[31:55] | Teyla? Ronon? Teyla? Ronon? | |
[31:58] | Teyla, Ronon, please respond. | Teyla, Ronon, 请回答 |
[32:02] | – Don’t leave without us. – No, of course not. | – 别丢下我们 – 不, 当然不会 |
[32:05] | Right down there. | 往下走 |
[32:12] | They’re still alive… | 他们还活着… |
[32:14] | but barely. | 不过快不行了 |
[32:19] | Perhaps you were right. | 也许你说得对 |
[32:23] | We should have tried to make it back to the base on foot. | 我们应该试着走回基地去 |
[32:28] | No. | 不 |
[32:29] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[32:32] | We’d be dead. | 我们会死 |
[32:38] | As long as we can breathe… | 只要还有一口气… |
[32:41] | there’s still hope. | 就还有希望 |
[32:52] | We owe you a debt of gratitude, Colonel. | 我们欠你一个人情, 上校 |
[32:54] | Frankly, yours were the only life signs that we could detect on the planet. What happened to the others? | 老实说, 我们在这个星球上 只能探测到你们几个人, 其他人呢? |
[32:59] | Sheppard, Beckett, and McKay, | Sheppard, Beckett, 还有McKay |
[33:00] | they took the rest of the people back to the base. | 他们带其他人回基地了 |
[33:03] | – We got cut off from them. – Well, that’s brilliant. The base is shielded. | – 我们跟他们失去联系了 – 现在好了, 基地开了防护罩 |
[33:05] | I can’t beam them out of there. | 我无法把他们传送出去 |
[33:07] | They were attempting to load the rest of the people on board the Orion, | 他们要把其他人都装上Orion |
[33:10] | hoping Dr. McKay would be able to get the engines working before the eruption. | 希望McKay博士能在火山爆发前修好引擎 |
[33:24] | What are you saying? They’re all dead? | 你在说什么? 他们都死了? |
[33:26] | We don’t know. | 我们不清楚 |
[33:27] | One way or the other, we can’t hail them on radio because of extreme electrical activity in the ash cloud. | 不管怎样, 我们因为火山灰的极电活动 而无法联系到他们 |
[33:31] | We can’t even detect their life signs. | 我们甚至探测不到他们的生命信号 |
[33:34] | So if you make contact, what are your options? | 那如果你联系上了, 然后怎么办? |
[33:36] | Well, colonel Sheppard could have saved some of the remaining population, | Sheppard中校应该已经救下了其他居民 |
[33:40] | but instead he tried to save every single one of them by taking refuge aboard the | 不过他想把所有难民都载上古人的战舰 |
[33:43] | damaged ancient warship, which has pretty much taken any options I might have had out of the equation. | 那样我倒是可以置身事外了 |
[33:49] | Stay as long as you can. | 尽量再等等 |
[33:52] | Hermiod says the volcano’s about to erupt. We should know for sure by then. | Hermiod说火山就要爆发了 到时我们就能确定了 |
[33:56] | Be advised, we have detected a hive ship heading towards Atlantis. | 还得考虑这个, 我们探测到一艘幽灵母船 朝亚特兰蒂斯方向飞来 |
[34:03] | Just the one? | 就一艘? |
[34:06] | I’m afraid that’s all the good news we have. | 这是唯一庆幸的 |
[34:17] | Teyla, Ronon, come in. | Teyla, Ronon,进来 |
[34:27] | Stop! | 住手 |
[34:28] | Door’s probably hot. You don’t want to touch it. | 门可能很烫了, 最好别碰 |
[34:31] | Let’s try this way. | 我们试试这边 |
[34:35] | Okay, not that way either. | 好,这边也不行 |
[34:37] | Rodney, come in. | Rodney, 接线 |
[34:39] | Go ahead. | 继续说 |
[34:40] | I’ve run into the last group of villagers and I’m trying to get them back to the ship. | 我遇到最后一批居民 我在想办法带他们到船上 |
[34:43] | Looks like the base is going to emergency lockdown. We got doors sealing off everywhere. | 看来基地开始应急封锁了 到处的门都锁上了 |
[34:48] | We could really use some help trying to find another way back. | 帮我们找另一条路回去 |
[34:50] | Alright. | 好的 |
[34:51] | I’ll have Norina call up the base schematics, see if she can… | 我会叫Norina找找基地的图表 看看她能不能… |
[35:03] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[35:06] | Rodney… Rodney… | |
[35:08] | do you copy? | 听到了吗? |
[35:12] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[35:22] | Colonel, I’m attempting to calculate the precise time remaining before the main eruption. | 上校, 我打算计算出火山爆发的精确时间 |
[35:28] | We should try to land. | 我们应该着陆 |
[35:29] | The planet’s surface is far too unstable to attempt any landing. | 这个行星的地表已经很不稳定了 不能着陆 |
[35:33] | So our only option is to sit here and wait? | 那我们只能在这里坐着等? |
[35:36] | There is one other option. | 还有另一个选择 |
[35:38] | What? | 什么? |
[35:40] | We could leave. | 我们可以离开 |
[35:43] | That’s not an option we’re considering. | 不考虑这个选择 |
[35:50] | I’m starting to smell sulfur dioxide here. | 我开始闻到二氧化硫了 |
[35:53] | Stay close. Stay calm. Try not to take too many deep breaths. | 别走远了, 别慌, 别大口呼吸 |
[36:00] | Colonel Sheppard, are you there? | Sheppard中校,你在吗? |
[36:03] | Colonel Sheppard, please come in. | Sheppard中校, 进来 |
[36:05] | – Any luck? – Not yet. | – 有消息吗? – 还没有 |
[36:06] | There’s too much interference. | 干扰太多 |
[36:08] | Look, the atmosphere is heavily charged with electromagnetic energy. | 大气中已经充满了电磁能 |
[36:11] | This baby’s ready to blow. | 火山要爆发了 |
[36:13] | The Taranian people are all on board, except for the last group that colonel Sheppard was escorting. | Taranian人都在船上了 除了Sheppard中校护送的最后一批 |
[36:17] | Teyla and Ronon? | Teyla和Ronon? |
[36:18] | We’ve lost contact with them as well. | 我们还跟他们失去联系了 |
[36:22] | Alright. | 好的 |
[36:35] | Please be the hangar door. | 大家到机库门 |
[36:41] | Help me pry this thing open. | 帮我撬开它 |
[37:03] | This way. | 这边 |
[37:09] | Alright. | 好的 |
[37:10] | Tell the people to get on the floor and secure themselves. I think the eruption is imminent. | 叫他们保护好自己 火山可能马上就要爆发了 |
[37:13] | We’re just about ready. | 我们要准备好了 |
[37:15] | Ready for what? | 准备干什么? |
[37:19] | Oh, thank God. | 哦, 谢天谢地 |
[37:20] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久? |
[37:21] | – Just about ready for what? – To activate the shields. | – 准备什么? – 开启防护罩 |
[37:24] | I thought you said the blast from the eruption will wipe out half the continent. | 你以为你说爆发的冲击力会摧毁半个大陆 |
[37:27] | It will, and after 4.1 seconds of those extreme temperatures and pressures, | 会, 而且在4.1秒的极度高温和高压之后 |
[37:30] | our shields will be depleted. | 防护罩的能量也会耗尽 |
[37:32] | As much as I’m all for living for another four seconds… | 也就是我们再活4秒… |
[37:34] | – That’s not very much time for anything, Rodney. – It’s plenty of time to open a hyperspace window. | – 这么短的时间干不了什么, Rodney – 足够开启一个超空间窗口了 |
[37:39] | But that’s my plan. Didn’t I tell you about that? | 这就是我的计划, 我没跟你们说吗? |
[37:41] | – No. – No, you didn’t. | – 没有 – 没有,你没说 |
[37:43] | – You were too busy running around looking for people. – Well, tell us the damn plan. | – 你在那边忙得团团转 – 快把他妈的计划说出来 |
[37:47] | Fixing the sublight engines was impossible in the amount of time we had left… | 在剩下的这点时间里根本不可能 修好亚光速引擎… |
[37:50] | they were just too badly damaged, | 损坏太严重了 |
[37:51] | but I’ve devised a sort of a patch that in effect diverts auxiliary power to the hyperdrive. | 但我已经想出一个弥补办法 能有效地把辅助能量转移到亚光速推进装置 |
[37:55] | – Only enough for a fraction of a second, mind you. – That won’t get us very far. | – 只要一瞬间的工夫 – 那飞不了太远 |
[37:58] | We don’t need to go far. Any old orbit will do. | 我们不需要太远,随便一个轨道都行 |
[38:00] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[38:01] | Well, then Norina and I were planning a | 然后Norina和我就… |
[38:03] | small dinner for us all, nothing fancy, just… | 给大家准备晚餐, 不太丰盛, 只要… |
[38:05] | – Rodney… – Well, what does he mean, “then what?” | – Rodney… – 什么意思, 然后呢? |
[38:06] | Then we won’t die horribly? | 然后我们不会惨死? |
[38:08] | So your plan is to not blow a hole in the hangar but to sit here and wait for this cataclysmic eruption to take place. | 所以你的计划不是在机库炸一个洞 而且是坐着等火山爆发 |
[38:14] | With the shields and inertial dampeners at full strength, yes. | 同时开启防护罩到惯性阻尼的最大强度 是的 |
[38:17] | I think I may be missing something. Correct me if I’m wrong, | 我可能搞错了, 如果说得不对请纠正 |
[38:20] | but when the volcano erupts, don’t we as well? | 当火山爆发的时候, 我们不也一起爆了 |
[38:22] | That’s the plan. | 计划就是如此 |
[38:23] | – That’s the plan? – That’s the plan. | – 计划就是如此? – 计划就是如此 |
[38:25] | – That plan sucks. – Aye. | – 什么烂计划 – 是啊 |
[38:26] | The ship will be ejected along with the magma and steam several thousand feet into the air. | 飞船将会跟岩浆和蒸气一起 射向几千英尺的空中 |
[38:31] | The ship can survive that? | 飞船没事? |
[38:32] | For exactly 4.1 seconds, yes. | 在那4.1秒内, 是的 |
[38:35] | Look, the hangar should disintegrate. The moment we’re clear, we open a brief hyperspace window, | 机库会碎掉, 机会一来 我们就开一个短暂的超空间窗口 |
[38:38] | jump to space before the explosion depletes our shields and incinerates us. | 然后在爆发把防护罩耗尽 和把我们烧成灰之前进入太空 |
[38:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:45] | What. | 什么 |
[38:46] | That’s very clever, Rodney. | 这想法了不起, Rodney |
[38:51] | Well, don’t thank me ’till it works… | 在成功之前先别谢我… |
[38:55] | which it probably won’t. | 说不定会失败的 |
[38:57] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[39:03] | Colonel, I believe the eruption will occur in 52 seconds. | 上校, 我相信火山会在52秒后爆发 |
[39:08] | Are you sure? | 你肯定? |
[39:10] | I would not state it if I wasn’t. | 不肯定的话,我不会说出来 |
[39:19] | What? | 什么? |
[39:21] | Bent my fingernail back. I hate that. | 把我指甲弄弯了, 真是讨厌 |
[39:23] | Yes, that can be painful. | 是啊, 很痛吧 |
[39:25] | – Yeah, will you look at that? – Are you done? | – 是啊, 你要不要看看? – 你弄好了没? |
[39:27] | Almost. Look, | 快了,看 |
[39:28] | does anyone have nail clippers? | 谁有指甲钳的? |
[39:29] | Rodney… Rodney… | |
[39:31] | Not helping. | 没用 |
[39:32] | Alright, | 好吧 |
[39:34] | so… | 那么… |
[39:35] | hyperdrive’s ready, inertial dampeners are engaged, shields are up. | 超光速推进装置准备好了 惯性阻尼开启, 防护罩开启 |
[39:39] | We’re good to go. | 我们准备走了 |
[39:43] | – What? – Got up too fast. | – 什么? – 站起来太快 |
[39:46] | 40 seconds. | 40秒 |
[39:54] | Where’s the P.A.? | P.A.在哪? |
[39:55] | Arm of the chair. | 椅子扶手 |
[39:59] | Alright, folks, all chairs and seatbacks into your upright and locked positions. | 好了,各位, 贴着椅子和靠背坐稳 |
[40:04] | Don’t hold your breath. It could happen any time in the next half an hour. | 别屏住呼吸了 因为在接下来半小时随时可能发生 |
[40:27] | 5… Five… | |
[40:30] | 3… Three… | |
[40:31] | 2… Two… | |
[40:32] | 1… One. | |
[41:03] | It worked! | 成功了 |
[41:06] | You really are a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[41:10] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[41:12] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[41:16] | This is the Daedalus. Are there any survivors aboard? | 这是Daedalus 船上有生还者吗? |
[41:20] | Yes, Sir. | 是的,长官 |
[41:21] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[41:23] | we have a pretty big passenger list. | 我们还有一大串乘客名单 |
[41:36] | The explosion was every bit as destructive as I feared. The… | 爆发就像我们担心的那样强大… |
[41:41] | ash cloud has encircled the entire planet. | 火山灰已经笼罩了整个星球 |
[41:43] | Will the Taranian people ever be able to go home? | Taranian有没有可能回到家园? |
[41:46] | Not for many years, I’m afraid. | 在近几年内,恐怕不行 |
[41:48] | We found a planet that Chancellor Lycus feels is suitable for them. | 我们发现了一个星球 Lycus首相觉得适合他们 |
[41:51] | We’ve already started relocating the people there. | 我们已经开始安排他们到那边定居了 |
[41:54] | I’d like you and your team to assist them, just to make sure the relocation goes smoothly. | 我希望你们可以去帮他们 确保安置顺利 |
[41:58] | I’ll take a repair team back to the Orion, get the engines fixed. | 我会带一个修理小队回Orion,修好引擎 |
[42:01] | I thought you told Norina you couldn’t fix it. | 你不是告诉Norina说你修不好吗 |
[42:04] | It was never a question of whether or not I could fix it, it… | 我能不能修好从来都不是个问题, 只是… |
[42:07] | Well, as quickly as you can, Rodney. | 你尽快吧, Rodney |
[42:09] | The Chancellor has graciously allowed us to use the ship in exchange for our help. | 首相为了感谢我们的帮助 愿意把古人的战舰借我们使用 |
[42:14] | I assume there’s still a hive ship on the way? | 是不是还有幽灵幽灵母船正在赶来? |
[42:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:18] | Why only one ship? | 为什么只有一艘? |
[42:20] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[42:21] | Maybe they’re just coming to prove we’re still here, but if they manage to do that. | 或许他们只是来看看我们是不是还是这里 如果他们发现了 |
[42:26] | Well, at least we’ve got the Orion now, and the city’s supply of drones has been replenished. | 至少我们现在有Orion了 而且轰炸机已经补给 |
[42:30] | That’s enough to put up a hell of a fight. | 足够让我们好好打一场了 |
[42:32] | Let’s not fool ourselves. | 别自作聪明 |
[42:34] | If they come in full force, and there is no reason to believe that they won’t this time, | 如果他们全力进攻 而且这很有可能 |
[42:38] | – then I’m sorry, but… – It’s not going to be enough. | – 抱歉, 不过… – 肯定不够 |
[42:49] | It’s all we’ve got. | 我们只有这些 |