时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Dr. Weir, we’re ready to go. We’ll meet you at the rendezvous site. | Weir博士, 我们准备出发了 集合点见 |
[00:14] | Your identification code was used to access this city’s operating system. | 你的身份识别码曾经访问过 城市的操作系统 |
[00:18] | You think that I’m working for the trust? | 你认为我为Trust做事? |
[00:22] | Oh, my God. | 噢, 我的天哪 |
[00:39] | And people just sit and watch this box for hours at a time? | 就是说人们盯着那个盒子 一坐就是几个小时? |
[00:42] | – Yeah, people do. – Is it that engaging? | – 是的, 是这样 – 有那么吸引人么? |
[00:45] | It depends what’s on it. | 那要看是什么内容了 |
[00:46] | There are lots of programs on dozens of channels every day, all day. | 数十个频道播放着大量的节目 每天, 天天 |
[00:50] | Most of which are fictional representations of ridiculously attractive people in absurd situations. | 大多数都是一些无聊的人 演的一些虚构荒诞的故事 |
[00:55] | There are educational programs, all sorts of documentaries… | 还有一些教育节目 以及一些纪录片 |
[00:59] | not many people watch ’em, but, well, they’re on. | 看的人不多, 不过, 确实在播 |
[01:02] | And that’s what everybody on your planet does for entertainment. | 这就是你们星球上每个人的娱乐方式? |
[01:05] | Watch a box. | 盯着一个盒子? |
[01:08] | Not everyone, although I will confess to the occasional half-hour of Jeopardy. | 不是每个人 虽然我偶尔会花半个小时看”Jeopardy” |
[01:12] | – Jeopardy? – It’s the name of the show. Jeopardy. | – Jeopardy(危机)? – “Jeopardy”是一部电视剧的名字 |
[01:15] | Sounds dangerous. | 听起来很危险 |
[01:17] | Double Jeopardy… that’s twice as dangerous. | Double Jeopardy(双重危机) 相当于两倍危险 |
[01:22] | It’s a proximity alarm. | 是近袭警报 |
[01:24] | Something’s out there. | 那里有东西 |
[01:26] | A ship? | 一艘飞船? |
[01:27] | No… | 不 |
[01:29] | there’s two of ’em. There’s another one in a lower orbit. | 有两个 还有一个在低一些的轨道上 |
[01:31] | – Another what? – I don’t know, but… | – 是什么东西? – 不知道, 不过… |
[01:34] | it’s big enough to hold a person. | 足够容下一个人了 |
[01:36] | Maybe it’s a coffin. | 也许是棺材 |
[01:39] | Perhaps jettisoned from a ship? | 可能是飞船的抛弃物吧 |
[01:42] | Space burial? | 太空葬? |
[01:44] | No. | 不 |
[01:46] | It’s definitely not a coffin. | 肯定不是棺材 |
[01:48] | I’m reading life signs coming from inside of both of them. | 我探测到两个当中都有生命信号 |
[01:51] | Whoever’s in there… | 不管是什么 |
[01:53] | they’re still alive. | 他们还活着 |
[02:09] | Dr. Weir, the first pod is ready. | Weir博士, 第一个分离舱准备好了 |
[02:12] | I’m on my way down. | 我就下来 |
[02:16] | Colonel Caldwell. | Caldwell上校 |
[02:18] | I see you have arrived without your ship. | 你怎么没有带飞船来? |
[02:20] | Yes, well, Hermiod’s doing some repairs to the hyperdrive that requires traveling in a wide orbit around the solar system, | Hermiod正在修理超光速引擎 需要在很远的轨道围绕这个太阳系飞行 |
[02:25] | so while my ship flies in circles, | 在我的飞船还在转圈的时候 |
[02:27] | I thought I’d beam down early and see if I could do a little repair work of my own. | 我想我可以通过光传送先下来 看能不能先做一点我自己的修理工作 |
[02:30] | – That’s not necessary. – I think it is. | – 没有必要了 – 我认为有必要 |
[02:33] | The host to a Goa’uld parasite is aware of what’s happening to them. I won’t soon forget what I was forced to do. | Goa’uld的宿主都清楚曾经发生了什么 我不会那么快就忘记那些被迫做的事 |
[02:39] | Still, you can’t be held responsible for your actions… | 尽管如此 你还是没必要为你的行为负责… |
[02:43] | – whereas I can. – No. | – 相反, 应该检讨的是我 – 不 |
[02:45] | You did what you had to do. Lives were at stake. | 你做了你必须做的事情 很多人的生命正受到威胁 |
[02:47] | I would have done the same thing had the situation been reversed. | 如果我是你 我也会这么做的 |
[02:53] | Colonel Sheppard’s team just discovered something very interesting in the Kohal system. | Sheppard中校那个小组刚刚在Cohall系中 发现一些很有意思的东西 |
[02:57] | I was on my way down to see. Do you care to join us? | 我正准备去看看 你想加入我们么? |
[03:00] | I would love to. Thank you. | 很乐意, 谢谢 |
[03:12] | Dr. Weir. | Weir博士 |
[03:13] | – Oh, Colonel Caldwell. Welcome back. – Thank you, Doctor. | – 噢! Caldwell上校! 欢迎回来! – 谢谢, 博士 |
[03:17] | – Colonel, what do we got? – We think it’s | – 中校, 你们找到了什么? – 我想是 |
[03:19] | a life pod of some kind. | 某种救生舱 |
[03:21] | It appears to be designed solely for the purposes of maintaining a single human life in stasis. | 它好像是设计用来 将一个人的生命维持在休眠状态的 |
[03:26] | This one’s a female. | 这个当中是一位女性 |
[03:28] | There was another one in a decaying orbit, but we could only fit one inside the Jumper. | 还有一个在低一些的轨道 不过我们的飞船一次只能装回一个 |
[03:33] | I’ve already sent Lorne in Jumper 6 to recover the second pod. | 我已经让Lorne搭乘6号Jumper 去取回第二个救生舱 |
[03:36] | Ronon and Teyla went along to help him locate it. | Ronon和Teyla也一起去了 他们可以帮助定位 |
[03:38] | Okay, I’m ready to crack her open. | OK! 我准备打开它了 |
[03:42] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[03:44] | Hello, Doctor. | 你好, 博士 |
[04:00] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[04:02] | Barely. | 很勉强 |
[04:04] | It appears we found her very near the end. | 已经快接近生命的终点了 |
[04:07] | All the major organs are shutting down. | 所有主要器官都要衰竭了 |
[04:11] | How long was she out there? | 她在里面呆了多久? |
[04:12] | There’s no way to tell for certain. | 不能肯定 |
[04:15] | – So she could be an Ancient. – The pod design makes me doubt that. | – 这么说她有可能是古人了? – 从救生舱的设计来看, 值得怀疑 |
[04:20] | It’s a shame she can’t speak with us. | 很遗憾她不能跟我们说话 |
[04:23] | Just imagine what she could tell us about her people | 真希望她能介绍一下她的人民 |
[04:26] | and about what happened to her. | 以及在她身上发生了什么事情 |
[04:31] | Elizabeth! Elizabeth! | |
[04:32] | Medical team to lab three, stat! | 医疗队赶快到3号实验室, 快! |
[05:44] | – This is not my fault. – We were all there. Relax. | – 这可不是我的错 – 我们都在场, 放松点 |
[05:49] | She’s coming around. | 她醒了 |
[06:04] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[06:06] | Dr. Weir is fine. | Weir博士很好 |
[06:09] | Dr. Weir doesn’t talk about herself in the third person. | Weir博士不会用第三人称来称呼自己 |
[06:14] | She was simply overcome by the effects of the imprinting. | 她只是有点受不住意识传送的冲击 |
[06:17] | Security team to the infirmary. | 警卫队到医疗室来 |
[06:19] | That’s not necessary, Colonel… | 没有必要, Caldwell… |
[06:21] | Caldwell. | 上校 |
[06:24] | She is merely harboring my consciousness. | 她正处于我意识的保护之下 |
[06:28] | – Here we go again. – And you are? | – 噢, 又来了 – 那你是…? |
[06:30] | I am Phoebus. | 我是Phebus |
[06:32] | We are a race of explorers. | 我们是一个喜欢探险的种族 |
[06:34] | On our journey home, our vessel was attacked. | 在回家的路上 我们的飞船受到了攻击 |
[06:36] | By the Wraith? | 被幽灵攻击? |
[06:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:39] | We were forced to abandon ship and launch our life pods. | 我们被迫弃船并发射救生舱 |
[06:44] | If this has happened to me… | 如果我也逃生了 |
[06:46] | then I have been adrift for some time and the pod has determined my body is beyond resuscitation. | 那么我肯定是漂流了很长一段时间 救生舱认为我的身体已无苏醒的可能了 |
[06:52] | You’re quite correct. | 你说得很对 |
[06:53] | Then for all intents and purposes, I am already dead. | 那么事实上来说 我已经死了 |
[06:57] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:00] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[07:01] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. We’re all very sorry. Where’s Elizabeth? | 好, 好, 好 我们都很抱歉 Elizabeth在哪里? |
[07:05] | She is here also. | 她还是她 |
[07:06] | And I suppose you’d like us to take your word for that? | 我想你可以让我们 跟她说几句话吧 |
[07:09] | Would you like to speak with her? | 你们想跟她说说话? |
[07:11] | Yes, we would. | 是的 |
[07:18] | Dr Weir? | Weir博士? |
[07:20] | It’s okay, Carson. I’m… | 噢, 没事, Carson 我… |
[07:23] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[07:25] | Elizabeth… Elizabeth… | |
[07:28] | I’m not sure if you’re aware of this, but there’s another… | 我想你可能不知道 有另外一个… |
[07:30] | I know. Her name is Phoebus. | 我知道 她的名字叫Phebus |
[07:32] | You seem remarkably sanguine about all this. | 看来你对这一切都很清楚 |
[07:35] | Well, the imprinting will only last a matter of hours. | 传送过来的意识只能维持几个小时 |
[07:39] | The other pod… | 另外那个救生舱 |
[07:40] | Phoebus urgently desires to be here when we bring the other pod back to Atlantis. | Phebus迫切的希望 我们能把它带到这里来 |
[07:44] | Why? | 为什么? |
[07:46] | – She believes it’s her husband. – Husband? | – 她认为那是她的丈夫 – 丈夫? |
[07:49] | He escaped the ship, she’s certain of it, and… | 他逃离了飞船… 她很清楚这一点 |
[07:53] | The rush of emotion is… | 那种迫切的情感… |
[07:55] | it’s overwhelming. | 是不可抗拒的 |
[07:57] | – I can imagine. – No, no, you can’t. | – 可以理解 – 不, 不, 你不会 |
[08:01] | No. | 是… |
[08:03] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[08:04] | John, I’d like you to try. | John, 我想你可以试试 |
[08:07] | Phoebus has a favor she’d like to ask of you. | Phebus希望你能够帮个忙 |
[08:22] | As I understand it, the beam that hit Elizabeth was part of a failsafe feature built into the pod’s system. | 据我理解 投射到Elizabeth身上的光束 是救生舱的某种应急功能 |
[08:27] | As cellular failure progressed, the pod… | 当细胞的生命无法维持时 救生舱就将… |
[08:30] | stored her consciousness in a sort of flash memory. | 她的意识储存到某种闪存中 |
[08:34] | But why? What good is the technology if the effects are temporary? | 为什么? 这种效果只是暂时的 那这么做又有什么好处呢? |
[08:39] | It’s a black box. | 黑匣子 |
[08:41] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[08:42] | Even if the body is incapable of being revived, the survivor can still report what happened to their ship. | 即便躯体已经无法挽救 幸存者仍然能报告飞船发生了什么事情 |
[08:47] | A rescue team could interrogate them even if they were incapable of regaining consciousness. | 救援队可以询问他们 即便是他们自己无法恢复意识 |
[08:50] | You’re talking about a human flight recorder. That’s pretty dark. | 你是说用人来做飞行记录器 这太黑暗了 |
[08:53] | Pretty useful thing in times of war. | 在发生战争的时候很有用 |
[08:55] | It could also be the means for two survivors to say one last goodbye. | 好吧, 也有可能是让两位幸存者 最后说一声再见 |
[09:03] | Are you sure she’s up for this? | 你确信她能撑得住么? |
[09:07] | Physically, she’s perfectly fine. | 从生理上讲, 她非常健康 |
[09:10] | Besides… | 此外… |
[09:11] | – Elizabeth wouldn’t take no for an answer. – Love is a powerful thing, Carson. | – Elizabeth也不会拒绝这一点的 – 爱情的力量是强大的, Carson |
[09:15] | – You’re a hopeless romantic, you know that? – Well, you’re just as hopeless. | – 这叫毫无希望的浪漫, 你知道么? – 你也处于同样的境地 |
[09:19] | Otherwise, you wouldn’t have agreed. | 否则你是不会同意的 |
[09:21] | I’ve gone over their respective E.E.G. patterns, and I can say with some degree of confidence that this… | 我仔细看过了脑电波记录器 我可以比较肯定地说… |
[09:27] | “imprinting,” that Dr. Weir’s… | 这个传送过来的意识 |
[09:29] | temporary occupant calls it… | 在Weir博士身上… |
[09:32] | – won’t last more than a few hours. – You can guarantee that? | – 最多只能持续几个小时 – 你能保证? |
[09:35] | A day at most. | 顶多一天 |
[09:36] | Well, I’m sold. | 好了, 我已经被说服了! |
[09:38] | Shall we? | 可以开始了么? |
[09:40] | And… | 现在… |
[09:49] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[09:53] | Same as before. | 跟前一个一样 |
[09:55] | Life signs even fainter than the first one. | 生命迹象比前一个更加微弱 |
[09:58] | If we’re going to do this, we should do it now. | 如果我们确实要这样做 就得抓紧了 |
[10:00] | I’d prefer if this alien consciousness weren’t armed. | 我希望这个外星人的意识中 不会有武装 |
[10:04] | Right. | 对 |
[10:11] | Colonel Sheppard… | Sheppard中校 |
[10:13] | you’ll have to be in close proximity to the pod for the transfer to happen. | 你必须走近救生舱 这样传送才会开始 |
[10:16] | Yeah. Yeah, I know. | 好的, 好的, 我知道 |
[10:18] | But you’re not moving. | 但你没有动啊 |
[10:20] | You know they were husband and wife. Anything could happen. | 你们知道, 他们是夫妻 任何事都有可能发生 |
[10:26] | I promise to be discreet, Colonel. | 我保证会保持理智的, 中校 |
[10:30] | Well… | 好吧… |
[10:31] | I guess… | 我想… |
[10:33] | I’ll see you guys later. | 我得过会再见到你们这些家伙了 |
[10:36] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[10:50] | Give him a moment. | 给他几秒钟 |
[10:58] | Thalan… Thalan… | |
[11:00] | it’s me. | 是我 |
[11:03] | Phoebus? Phoebus? | |
[11:04] | It’s alright. These people recovered our pods. | 没事的… 这些人找到了我们的救生舱 |
[11:12] | We may well be the very last of our kind. | 我们可能是我们的人中 最后的两个了 |
[11:16] | These generous people have allowed us to be together one last time. | 这些慷慨的人允许我们 最后一次相聚在一起 |
[11:24] | You consented to this? | 这是你答应的? |
[11:26] | One last chance… | 最后的机会… |
[11:28] | to say goodbye to my husband. | 向我的丈夫道别 |
[11:48] | That’s not what I expected. | 这不是我所期望的 |
[11:51] | I know this body is different, but I assure you, Thalan, it’s me. | 我知道这个身体不一样 不过我向你保证, Thalen, 确实是我 |
[11:57] | Is it possible for us to be alone, | 能不能让我们单独待会儿 |
[11:59] | – just for a few minutes? – No, absolutely not. | – 就几分钟? – 不行, 绝对不行 |
[12:01] | – Oh, don’t be so heartless. – Look, they are two consenting adults… – That’s not what I’m concerned about, Doctor. | – 噢, 别这么无情 – 他们是两个成年人了… – 我所担心的不是这个, 博士 |
[12:06] | – The colonel is right. – Dr. Weir is in charge of this facility. | – 上校是对的 – Weir博士是这里的头儿 |
[12:10] | I’m just saying there should be an armed guard just outside the door. | 我是说 可以有武装警卫守在门外面 |
[12:13] | Two guards. | 两个警卫… |
[12:15] | One at each door. | 一扇门边一个 |
[12:16] | I’ve already taken that precaution. They’re right outside. | 我已经实施了这个防范措施 他们就在门外面 |
[12:19] | Of course they are. | 当然 |
[12:31] | Security to lab three! | 警卫到3号实验室! |
[12:35] | Rodney, don’t shoot! That’s colonel Sheppard! | Rodney, 不要开枪! 那是Sheppard中校! |
[12:38] | I’m sorry! I… | 我很抱歉! 我… |
[12:41] | You two need some very serious marriage counseling. | 你们两个的婚姻 需要好好的调解一下了 |
[12:44] | He’s not my husband, he’s the enemy. Drop your weapon. | 他不是我丈夫 他是敌人 丢掉你的武器 |
[12:50] | Now radio security and tell them everything is fine. | 现在呼叫警卫, 告诉他们一切都好 |
[12:53] | Everything’s not fine. | 一切都不好 |
[12:58] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[13:00] | Security, this is Dr. Rodney McKay. | 警卫, 我是Rodney |
[13:02] | Everything is fine. Never been better. | 一切都好, 不能再好了 |
[13:04] | – Colonel Caldwell was kidding when he said what he said… – Oh, forget it. | – Caldwell上校刚才是在开玩笑… – 噢, 算了 |
[13:11] | This is Dr. Weir. | 我是Weir博士 |
[13:12] | Attention, all personnel. | 所有人注意 |
[13:13] | Colonel Sheppard is not, I repeat, not who he pretends to be. If you find him, secure the area and contact me immediately. | Sheppard中校已经不是… 重复 已经不是以前的那个… 如果看到他, 封锁该区域并立即联系我 |
[13:20] | I’ll deal with him myself. | 我会亲自来对付他 |
[13:32] | – Heard there was trouble. – Yes, major. It’s colonel Sheppard. He’s not himself. | – 听说有麻烦 – 是的, 少校… Sheppard中校, 出问题了 |
[13:35] | – What exactly does that mean? – It means he’s a threat to the city. We have to find him. Your team’s with me | – 这到底是什么意思? – 就是说他对这个城市是一个威胁 |
[13:37] | . | 我们必须找到他 你的小组跟着我 |
[13:40] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的, 女士 |
[13:49] | We have a medical emergency in lab three. | 3号实验室需要紧急救助 |
[13:51] | You alright? | 你没事吧? |
[13:52] | Stunner blast. I’m fine. | 击昏枪 我没事 |
[13:53] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[13:54] | She was playing us from the beginning. | 她从一开始就在玩弄我们 |
[13:56] | – Weir? – Sheppard too. It’s both of ’em now. | – Weir? – Sheppard也是 现在他们两个都是 |
[13:58] | Control room, patch my radio through to security teams only. | 控制室 将我的无线电设置成 只让警卫队员听到 |
[14:02] | This is Caldwell. | 我是Caldwell |
[14:04] | Both Dr. Weir and colonel Sheppard are under the influence of alien entities. If at all possible… | Weir博士和Sheppard中校都已经被 外星人的意识所控制 只要有可能 |
[14:08] | subdue and contain them with non-lethal force. | 采用非致命性的武力将他们抓住 |
[14:11] | We can track them down faster. | 我们可以更快地找到他们 |
[14:13] | There’s a medical team on its way. | 有一支医疗队正在赶来 |
[14:15] | Go. | 去吧 |
[14:22] | You know, | 听我说 |
[14:23] | it would help a lot if we knew more about what was going on. | 如果告诉我们发生了什么 可能会有些帮助 |
[14:30] | Ma’am… | 女士… |
[14:35] | I’m gonna need you to hand over that weapon. | 我要你交出武器 |
[14:38] | Did it occur to you that colonel Caldwell might be under the same influence as colonel Sheppard? | 你有没有想到Caldwell上校可能会 跟Sheppard中校一样受到影响? |
[14:43] | You weren’t there. | 仔细想想 |
[14:45] | Hand over the weapon. | 交出武器 |
[14:47] | Now. | 马上 |
[14:50] | I guess you leave me no choice. | 我想你让我别无选择 |
[15:21] | Report. | 报告情况 |
[15:22] | We just lost contact with major Lorne. | 我们刚刚同Lorne少校失去了联系 |
[15:24] | Alright, I want all non-essential personnel to return directly to their quarters and remain there until notified. | 好吧, 所有无关人员马上返回住处 并待在那里直到接到通知为止 |
[15:28] | The only people I want moving through the city are my security teams. | 只有警卫队可以在城市中走动 |
[15:30] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[15:31] | We may be able to track their progress using the life signs detectors. | 我们可以用生命信号探测器追踪他们 |
[15:33] | How? They’ll read as human. You won’t be able to differentiate… | 怎么做? 他们都是人, 我们怎么区分他们 |
[15:36] | security teams travel in groups of two or more. | 警卫队两人或多人一组行动 |
[15:37] | They’ll be the only individual signals traveling through the city. | 如果城市中有独立的移动信号 那就是他们 |
[15:41] | Let’s go. | 我们走! |
[15:43] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么? |
[15:44] | Look, I don’t want to get all “chain of command” on you here, but | 听着 我没有必要在这里听从你的命令 |
[15:47] | I am a senior member of this expedition, | 我是这支探险队的资深成员 |
[15:49] | so with Elizabeth and colonel Sheppard out of the equation, then… | 现在Elizabeth和Sheppard中校不在 那么… |
[15:51] | – I’m in charge. – No, no, no, no. | – 我说了算 – 不不, 不不 |
[15:53] | See, I don’t think that’s technically true, because you’re here for, what, like, one week out of six? | 我想这在规则上说不通 你在这里的时间, 六个周中才只有一周 |
[15:56] | Is it possible that because I was host to a Goa’uld, you don’t trust me, Doctor? | 是不是因为我曾经是Goa’uld的宿主 你不相信我, 博士? |
[15:59] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[16:00] | I’m the highest-ranking military officer here, and this is clearly a military situation. | 我是这里最高级别的军事长官 而这很清楚是一场军事行动 |
[16:04] | Does that clear things up for you? | 这还不能让你明白么? |
[16:10] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:13] | Weir to Sheppard. | Weir呼叫Sheppard |
[16:16] | I’m assuming you can hear me. | 我想你可以听到 |
[16:18] | Yeah, I can hear you, but if we keep using these radios, it’ll only help them find us. | 是的, 我可以听到 不过如果我们继续 用这些无线电, 那只会帮他们找到我们 |
[16:23] | We don’t have much time, Thalan. | 我们时间不多了, Thalen |
[16:24] | The imprinting is temporary, | 意识传送是暂时的 |
[16:27] | and these people are gonna try to stop us. | 这些人会试图阻止我们的 |
[16:30] | We’ve got all the time in the world, and there’s only one of them I’m worried about. | 我们已经过完了活着的每一分钟 现在我所担心的只有一件事情 |
[16:33] | We both want a shot at the same thing. | 我们都想向同样一个目标开枪 |
[16:35] | You mean each other. | 你是说相互之间 |
[16:37] | And neither one of us will get that chance if you keep running. | 如果你继续跑 那我们就都没有这个机会 |
[16:42] | Sir, I’m picking up some chatter I think you’ll want to hear. | 长官, 我收到一些对话 我想你可能想要听听 |
[16:45] | Put it on speaker. | 接到扬声器上 |
[16:48] | You’re the one who likes to run. | 你才喜欢跑 |
[16:49] | My ship ran out of fuel before I could even get a clean shot. | 我的战斗机直到用光了燃料 都没有进入一个好的射程 |
[16:53] | That was my plan. | 这就是我的计划 |
[16:54] | You didn’t have a plan. | 你根本就没有什么计划 |
[16:55] | You just wanted me dead. | 你只想要我死 |
[16:56] | Still do. | 现在也是 |
[16:58] | As a matter of fact, I can’t wait to see that look of defeat on your face | 事实上, 我真等不及想看看 你被打败时的表情 |
[17:03] | just one last time. | 最后一次 |
[17:05] | You mean the look on my face when you rammed my fighter, making sure neither one of us would win? | 你是说当你摧毁我的飞船, 并确信 我们两人都无法取胜时的表情么? |
[17:09] | That was hatred, not defeat, Phoebus. | 那是仇恨, 不是战败, Phebus |
[17:12] | Is that any way to talk to your wife? | 这就是跟你妻子说话的方式? |
[17:15] | Thalan? Thalan? | |
[17:18] | Run all you like, | 尽管去跑吧 |
[17:20] | but the moment I find you… | 等我找到你… |
[17:22] | you die. | 你死定了 |
[17:24] | Well, they’re headed straight for divorce. | 看来他们正奔向离婚 |
[17:27] | That whole thing was a ruse. | 这一切都是诡计… |
[17:28] | In fact, I doubt very much if we were ever speaking with Dr. Weir. | 事实上, 我很怀疑 我们是否真的跟Weir博士说过话 |
[17:31] | It was a remarkable impression, I’ll give you that. | 不平常的想法… 我同意 |
[17:33] | From the sound of it, we have two fighter pilots who don’t know that their war’s over. | 从声音来看, 他们是两位战斗机飞行员 不知道战争已经结束了 |
[17:36] | It is much worse than that. | 还有更糟的 |
[17:38] | They know everything about this city… | 他们了解这个城市的每个部分… |
[17:40] | I mean, the layout, defensive systems, how to access weapons… | 结构, 防御系统, 如何获取武器… |
[17:42] | we just need to find a way to stop them without unduly harming the hosts. | 我们需要想办法阻止他们 但又不能过度的伤害宿主 |
[17:45] | “Unduly”? What does that mean? | 过度的? 这是什么意思? |
[17:47] | Well, obviously, some force may be necessary. | 很显然, 使用一些武力是必须的 |
[18:36] | Contact any teams that may be offworld. | 联系外星球的每支分队 |
[18:37] | Let them know that we’re suspending all gate activity until further notice. | 告诉他们在得到进一步通知之前 我们会暂停所有星门活动 |
[18:40] | We’re going to full alert status. | 我们要进入全面警戒状态 |
[18:42] | I think I just located one of them near the power room. | 我想有一个在发电房附近 |
[18:49] | Are you kidding? | 噢, 不是开玩笑吧! |
[19:03] | How’d she know? | 她是怎么知道的? |
[19:04] | Intuition. | 直觉 |
[19:06] | Alright, we need to split up. I’ll take Sheppard. You go after Weir. | 好吧, 我们需要分头行动 我去抓Sheppard, 你去追Weir |
[19:08] | Why? | 为什么? |
[19:09] | Because I know how he thinks. I don’t have the slightest clue how she thinks. | 因为我知道他是怎么想的 但我却一点也不知道”她”是怎么想的 |
[19:12] | Very well. | 很好 |
[19:17] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[19:18] | The whole city just went dark. Tell me you had someone guarding the power room. | 整个城市都处于黑暗之中 告诉我你派了一些人去守卫发电房 |
[19:21] | Two marines from Daedalus. | 两名Daedalus号上的海军陆战队员 |
[19:23] | Hutchinson, this is Caldwell. Report. | Hutchinson, 我是Caldwell, 报告情况 |
[19:35] | Where’s auxiliary power? | 辅助能源在哪里? |
[19:36] | Naquadah generators aren’t kicking in. | Naqahdah发电机没有接进来 |
[19:37] | He or she must’ve damaged the backups. | 他或者她一定也破坏了备用能源 |
[19:39] | We’ve lost everything? | 我们失去了所有系统? |
[19:40] | Shields, communications, long range and biometric sensors… | 护盾, 通讯, 远程和生命探测器… |
[19:43] | The sensors from the Daedalus. If we can contact them… | Daedalus上的探测器 我们可以联系他们 |
[19:45] | Subspace communications are also down. | 次空间通信系统也无法工作 |
[19:48] | I need you for you to get down to the power room, Doctor. Restore primary systems. | 我要你下到发电房去, 博士 恢复主要系统 |
[19:51] | I should go along, too. Marines could be hurt. | 我也应该一起去 海军陆战队员可能受伤了 |
[19:52] | Exactly. Marines may have been injured. We can’t go down there. | 很对! 海军陆战队员都可能受伤了 我们不能去那里 |
[19:55] | I will send two of my people along with you, just in case. | 我会派两个人跟着你, 以防万一 |
[19:58] | How do we know that Sheppard isn’t down there waiting in ambush? | 我们怎么知道 Sheppard没有埋伏在那里呢? |
[20:00] | Because he’s not trying to kill us. He’s trying to kill Dr. Weir. | 因为他并不想杀死我们… 他想杀的是Weir博士 |
[20:02] | – Oh, that is so much more comforting. – This is not a request, Dr. McKay! | – 噢, 这听起来舒服多了 – 这不是请求, McKay博士! |
[20:08] | Let me know the moment you have a damage assessment. | 当你做好了损坏评估的时候通知我 |
[20:12] | Well, go! | 走! |
[20:21] | Ronon? Ronon? | |
[20:24] | You in there? | 你在那里么? |
[20:27] | Ronon? Ronon? | |
[20:29] | You there? | 你在那里么? |
[20:35] | Look, I came here looking for you, buddy, so… | 听着, 我到这里就是为了找你 伙计, 所以… |
[20:38] | don’t shoot or you’ll ruin my entire plan. | 不要开枪 否则你会破坏我的整个计划 |
[20:43] | What did Caldwell tell you? | Caldwell跟你说了些什么? |
[20:47] | That you’re not who you say you are. | 说你已经不是从前的你了 |
[20:49] | Yeah, well, consider the source. | 好吧, 考虑一下事情的起因 |
[20:51] | If there are two alien entities running around, it’s him and Weir. | 有两个外星人的意识 控制了他和Weir |
[20:54] | I’m the good guy here. | 现在我是好人 |
[20:56] | So who cut the power? | 所以你切断了电源 |
[21:00] | Okay, I admit, that was me. | OK, 我承认… 是我干的 |
[21:02] | Why? | 为什么呢? |
[21:03] | I’m just trying to stay alive here. | 我只是想活下去 |
[21:05] | Caldwell is giving the orders, and you’re the only one I can trust not to shoot me on sight. | Caldwell已经下达了命令 你是唯一我能相信不会朝我开枪的人 |
[21:10] | What about Weir? | 那Weir怎么办呢? |
[21:12] | Her you can shoot. | 你可以朝她开枪… |
[21:14] | And by shoot, I mean stun, and only because she’s not herself. | 我是说击昏 因为她已经不是她自己了 |
[21:20] | Can you prove you’re you? | 你怎么证明你就是你自己呢? |
[21:22] | No, I can’t. | 不, 我不能 |
[21:29] | – What would Sheppard watch on TV? – No, that won’t work. | – Sheppard喜欢看什么电视节目? – 不, 这没有用的 |
[21:32] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[21:33] | Because if there was an alien consciousness in my head, he’d know the answer was football. | 因为如果有一个外星意识在我的大脑中 那他也知道答案是橄榄球 |
[21:39] | – But only Sheppard would admit that, so… – Right. | – 不过只有Sheppard会承认, 所以… – 对的 |
[21:45] | Look, | 听着 |
[21:46] | just help me | 帮帮我 |
[21:47] | find her before they do. That’s all I’m asking. | 在他们之前找到她… 这就是我的全部要求 |
[21:52] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[21:55] | Can I keep my stunner? | 我可以留着击昏枪么? |
[21:57] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[22:42] | Well, the good news is the ZedPM is still intact. | 好消息是, ZPM仍然完好 |
[22:45] | And the bad? | 那坏消息是? |
[22:46] | Well, the control systems have been damaged by some well-placed weapons fire. | 控制系统的关键部位被子弹打坏了 |
[22:51] | How soon till it’s operational again? | 需要多久才能重新工作? |
[22:53] | I just got here. I have no idea. | 我刚刚到这里, 我不知道! |
[22:55] | Report when you can. | 当你可以的时候向我汇报 |
[22:59] | Alright… | 好吧… |
[23:06] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[23:07] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[23:30] | Sorry, buddy, plan didn’t work. | 抱歉, 伙计 计划没起作用 |
[23:32] | She got away because all I had was this stupid little thing. | 她跑掉了 因为我拿的是这个蠢东西 |
[23:41] | At least you’re out of the way. | 至少你不碍事了 |
[23:43] | You’re not… | 你不是… |
[23:44] | Not Sheppard, no… | 不是Sheppard, 当然 |
[23:46] | but I tell you what, he is screaming in my head right now like you wouldn’t believe. | 不过告诉你, 刚才他正在我脑袋里惊叫 就像你不愿意相信一样 |
[23:53] | Medical team to the south port cargo hold. | 医疗队快到南部货舱 |
[23:55] | You have a man down. | 你们有人受伤了 |
[24:11] | Who called in the man down? | 谁呼叫说有人受伤了? |
[24:13] | I don’t know, sir, but it sounded like colonel Sheppard. | 不知道, 长官 不过听声音像是Sheppard中校 |
[24:16] | Alright, send in a medical team, but tell them to be careful not to walk into an ambush. | 好吧 派一支医疗队过去 告诉他们小心埋伏 |
[24:20] | McKay, report, please. | McKay, 报告情况 |
[24:22] | Still working. | 还在工作 |
[24:23] | It doesn’t have to be pretty, Doctor. Just get the primary systems up and running again. | 要求不是很高, 博士 只需要把主要系统重新启动起来 |
[24:27] | Yeah, that is what I’m doing. | 这就是我正在做的 |
[24:30] | Instead of running after them with bloody guns, why don’t you try talking to them? | 除了拿着枪追杀他们 你为什么不试图跟他们谈谈? |
[24:33] | And say what? | 谈什么? |
[24:35] | I don’t know. Just stall them. | 不知道, 只需要拖延他们 |
[24:36] | We know it’s only a matter of time before Dr. Weir and colonel Sheppard are themselves again. | 我们知道Weir博士和Sheppard中校 恢复成他们自己只是时间问题 |
[24:40] | Yeah, I’ll take that under advisement, Doctor. | 是的, 我会仔细考虑的, 博士 |
[24:42] | In the meantime, I think you should return to the infirmary. | 另外, 我想你该回医疗室了 |
[24:44] | I’m sending you a patient. | 我会送一个伤员过去 |
[24:46] | On my way. | 我就去 |
[24:47] | Rodney, I could use some light down there as well. | Rodney, 我那里可能也需要一些灯 |
[24:49] | Yes. Working. | 知道, 正在干 |
[25:23] | He was unconscious when we found him. | 我们发现他时, 他已经不省人事了 |
[25:25] | He’s been shot. | 他中枪了 |
[25:27] | I can see that, son. Now go drum us up a few more torches. | 我看到了, 孩子 现在去找一些火把来 |
[25:30] | Flashlights. Off you go. | 手电筒 快去 |
[25:32] | Bloody dark ages. | 血腥的黑暗年代 |
[25:35] | Gloves. | 手套 |
[25:41] | Colonel Caldwell, this is Teyla. | Caldwell上校, 我是Teyla |
[25:43] | I’m at the base of the central tower, tracking Dr. Weir. | 我在中央塔楼的底层 跟踪Weir博士 |
[25:46] | Understood. I’ll send reinforcements. | 明白 我会派增援过来 |
[25:48] | I can handle Dr. Weir… | 我可以对付Weir博士… |
[25:51] | but if she is here… | 不过如果她在这里… |
[25:54] | Colonel Sheppard is also close by. | Sheppard中校应该也在附近 |
[26:02] | Just a little more light over the wound. | 伤口处再多来一点光 |
[26:04] | Thank you, dear. | 谢谢 |
[26:07] | Come on. | 出来啊… |
[26:09] | There it is. You little bugger. | 出来了, 你这个小坏蛋 |
[26:13] | One bullet. | 一颗子弹 |
[26:20] | Now to stop the bleeding. | 现在止住出血 |
[27:00] | Will you people stop getting in the way? | 你们这些人能不能别再挡道了? |
[27:11] | Go ahead and expend all your ammunition, just like you did last time! | 继续啊, 打光你所有的弹药啊 就像上次那样! |
[27:15] | Your people don’t know how to fight, Phoebus. | 你们根本不知道如何去战斗, Phebus |
[27:17] | That’s why we’re going to win the war! | 这就是为什么我们将会赢得这场战争 |
[27:21] | This war is not over yet! | 战争还没结束呢! |
[27:33] | Colonel Caldwell, I’m ready to attempt a partial power-up. | Caldwell上校 我正准备恢复部分电力 |
[27:37] | Give me everything you’ve got, Doctor. | 把你能启动的都启动, 博士 |
[27:38] | I have report of automatic weapons fire and Teyla’s not answering her radio. | 我收到自动武器开火的报告 而且Teyla没有回复无线电呼叫 |
[27:41] | Here we go. | 正在办 |
[27:53] | Of course now they come on. | 当然… 现在它们亮了 |
[27:55] | Right, let’s get him under a scanner. I want to make sure I didn’t miss any tissue damage. | 好吧… 我们把他推到扫描仪下 希望我没有错过什么组织损伤 |
[28:00] | Lovely work, everyone. | 干得不错, 各位 |
[28:14] | There’s more than one way in, Phoebus. | 进来的路不止一条, Phebus |
[28:38] | – Now what the hell is going on? – I don’t know. | – 这到底是怎么回事? – 我不知道 |
[28:40] | Sections of the city have begun automatically sealing themselves off. | 城市开启了自动封锁 |
[28:43] | Move. | 让开 |
[29:01] | It’s not letting me override. | 它不让我中止 |
[29:02] | Because the moment the power came back up, she used a remote computer terminal to take control of the city. | 因为在电力恢复的时候, 她用一台 远程终端夺取了城市的控制权 |
[29:09] | She’s put us into a total lockdown under her command code. | 她把我们锁在她的控制密码外了 |
[29:12] | Can you invalidate her code? | 你可以越过她的密码么? |
[29:13] | Maybe I could have before the lockdown, but the command’s already been given. | 在锁定之前, 也许还行 但指令已经发出了 |
[29:16] | Look, somebody should have thought of that? | 瞧, 有人应该考虑到这一点, 嗯? |
[29:18] | You mean I should have thought of that? | 你的意思是我应该想到这一点? |
[29:20] | Can you hack it somehow override her code? | 你能不能破解… 在某种程度上绕过她的密码? |
[29:23] | You do know who you’re talking to? | 你认为你在跟谁说话? |
[29:25] | So that’s a yes? | 就是说可以了? |
[29:26] | I’m just saying if anyone can, I can. | 我是说, 如果有人能行 那这个人就是我了 |
[29:28] | I helped design the system. | 我帮助设计过这个系统 |
[29:29] | Then do it, please. | 那就快干吧 |
[29:30] | Alright, but I’m using my command code. | 好的, 不过我要用我的控制密码 |
[29:32] | Why, because you still don’t trust me? | 为什么, 因为你还是不相信我? |
[29:34] | No, because it is a 16-digit alphanumeric code that I will have to enter | 不, 因为我要输入的是 一个十六位的字母数字混合编码 |
[29:37] | God knows how many times and I haven’t got around to memorizing yours yet. | 天知道需要多少次 我可抽不出时间去记你的密码 |
[29:41] | Just get me control of the city back. | 快把城市的控制权给我夺回来 |
[29:45] | Fine. | 好 |
[29:49] | Caldwell, can you hear me? | Caldwell, 能听到么? |
[29:51] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[29:52] | By now you’re aware the city is entirely under my control, | 你知道现在城市 已经完全在我的掌控之中了 |
[29:56] | and there are several bulkhead doors between me and your nearest search team. | 在我和你最近的搜索小组之间 还有好多道舱门 |
[30:00] | You can’t possibly get to me. | 你不可能到达我这里 |
[30:02] | Yes, we’re well aware. | 是的, 我们很清楚 |
[30:04] | I’m sure Dr. McKay believes he can override my command code, and it’s possible. | 我相信McKay博士认为 他可以越过我的控制密码 |
[30:09] | In a matter of several hours, he could, but I don’t have that kind of time. | 这是可能的, 几小时内他就可以做到 不过我没有那么多时间了 |
[30:14] | We’d be more than happy to wait this out. | 我们很乐意等上这段时间 |
[30:16] | Who knows what kind of trouble I could cause with life support while I wait. | 在我等的时候, 谁知道我可以 对生命维持系统制造点什么麻烦呢? |
[30:22] | Or maybe I’ll just send a signal to the Wraith | 或者我可以向幽灵发一个信号 |
[30:25] | like you did. | 就像你曾经做过的 |
[30:28] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[30:30] | I want Sheppard. | 我想要Sheppard |
[30:33] | Well, I’m sorry I can’t help you with that, Is there something else I can do for you? | 很抱歉这个我不能答应你 还有其它什么我可以为你做的么? |
[30:36] | Don’t screw with me, Caldwell, at the very least, I can kill Weir. | 不要跟我讨价还价, Caldwell 至少, 我还可以杀死Weir |
[30:42] | When you get him, contact me. | 当你抓到他时, 通知我 |
[30:45] | Colonel Caldwell. | Caldwell上校 |
[30:48] | We have three signals on two separate floors at the base of the tower. | 我们发现在塔楼的底部, 有三个 生命信号, 位于两个独立的楼层 |
[30:52] | Weir has to be the one in the science lab, which leaves these other two over here. | 在科学实验室中的那个一定是Weir 那剩下的两个就在这里了 |
[30:56] | The other one is Teyla. | 其中一个是Teyla |
[30:58] | And the other one has to be Sheppard. | 那最后一个一定是Sheppard了 |
[31:00] | Teyla, this is Caldwell. | Teyla, 我是Caldwell |
[31:03] | I was unable to capture Dr. Weir. | 我没能抓住Weir博士 |
[31:06] | So were a lot of people. | 我们也不行 |
[31:07] | Weir’s put the city under a lockdown. I want you to go after Sheppard. | Weir将城市锁住了 我要你去抓住Sheppard |
[31:09] | You and he have been locked into the same section. He’s one floor up. | 你和他被锁在同一个区域内 他在上面一层 |
[31:14] | I will contact you as soon as I have him. Teyla out. | 我一抓住他就马上通知你 Teyla收线 |
[31:21] | Is this what you wanted, Phoebus? | 这就是你想要的, Phebus? |
[31:24] | Another stalemate? | 又一个僵局? |
[31:26] | I thought you wanted to finish this. | 本以为你想结束一切的 |
[31:29] | What’s wrong, Thalan? | 怎么了, Thalen? |
[31:30] | You can’t get out? | 你出不去? |
[31:50] | This is Teyla. | 我是Teyla |
[31:51] | I have colonel Sheppard. | 我已经抓住了Sheppard中校 |
[31:52] | Good work, Secure him and stand by for further instructions. | 干得好 捆好他, 等待进一步指示 |
[31:55] | The next move is hers. | 下一次就是她了 |
[32:07] | Caldwell, do you have him or not? | Caldwell, 你抓住他没有? |
[32:09] | I’m losing patience. | 我正在失去耐心 |
[32:12] | I’m working. | 我正在办 |
[32:13] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在做 |
[32:14] | I don’t buy it, Colonel. | 别骗我了, 上校 |
[32:15] | Well, I’m telling the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[32:17] | Oh, please. | 噢, 别这样 |
[32:18] | Even Weir thinks you’re hopeless. | 甚至Weir都认为你不可救药 |
[32:21] | She can’t hide it. | 她都快藏不住了 |
[32:23] | We’re close. | 我们快了 |
[32:25] | We’re not close. | 还远着呢 |
[32:27] | I have found an interesting way of rerouting your new halon fire suppression system all the way from hazmat storage to personnel quarters. | 我可以重新设置你们的卤素灭火系统 将它们从Hazmat仓库引向职员宿舍 |
[32:38] | Now, that’s where the majority of your city’s population is holed up, isn’t it? | 现在, 城市的主要人口 都集中在那里, 是不是? |
[32:43] | You know it is. | 你知道是的 |
[32:46] | Ironically, Dr. Weir was concerned when the system was installed that halon gas | 当这个系统启动时 卤素蒸汽会把那些人都消灭掉 |
[32:51] | extinguishes people as well as fires. | 就像灭火一样 |
[32:55] | So… | 现在 |
[32:56] | shall we take it to the point that I start counting down from an arbitrary number? | 我们是不是可以启动倒计时了? |
[33:04] | We have him. | 我们抓住他了 |
[33:06] | I thought you might. | 我就知道你会的 |
[33:10] | There’s a new security camera in the northern most stairwell of that part of the tower. I want him taken there so that I can see him. | 在塔楼最北边的楼梯间有一个摄像机 我要你们把他带到那里… |
[33:16] | Kicking and screaming, if possible. | 又喊又叫, 如果可能的话 |
[33:19] | Teyla, we’ve been requested to put the colonel in front of the nearest security camera. | Teyla, 我们收到要求 要将中校放到最近的监控摄像机那里 |
[33:23] | I’m doing that right now, Colonel. | 我马上去办, 上校 |
[33:28] | I’m not surprised that you’re the only one that managed to get to him. | 不奇怪, 你是唯一那个可以抓住他的人 |
[33:37] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[33:38] | We’re just going to wait until he regains consciousness. | 我们都得等一下 等他恢复了意识再说 |
[33:44] | Are you making any progress? | 你有什么进展没有? |
[33:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:47] | Really? | 真的? |
[33:49] | I would just like to state for the record | 我想我可以去申报记录了 |
[33:51] | that it is astounding to me that once again I find myself in the position | 我发现我自己又一次处于 不得不拯救这个城市的境地 |
[33:54] | of having to save this city when you and your | 而你和你的… |
[33:56] | space marines can’t figure out how to track down two people. | 太空部队却不知道 如何去追踪两个人! |
[33:59] | They’re two people with the skills and resources of Dr. Weir and colonel Sheppard, who probably know this city better than anyone else, | 他们两个掌握着Weir博士和 Sheppard中校所拥有的技能和资源 |
[34:04] | and also for the record, I was against this from the very beginning. | 另外对那个记录 我从一开始就反对 |
[34:07] | Yes… | 是的… |
[34:09] | yes, you were. | 是的, 你是 |
[34:10] | Thank you. Please, continue. | 谢谢! 请继续 |
[34:18] | He is regaining consciousness. | 他开始恢复意识了 |
[34:25] | Teyla, it’s me. | Teyla… 是我 |
[34:30] | Do not waste your breath trying to convince me you are John Sheppard. | 别费心思骗我说你是John Sheppard了 |
[34:34] | I do not believe you. | 我不会相信的 |
[34:36] | Don’t you see what they’re doing? | 你没看到他们都做了些什么? |
[34:37] | They’re pitting us against each other. You know me. | 他们想让我们互相争斗 你了解我的 |
[34:40] | Oh, please. | 噢, 别这样! |
[34:41] | You call that acting? | 你把这也叫表演? |
[34:45] | Phoebus Phoebus. | |
[34:48] | There’s that look of defeat I love. | 这就是我喜欢看到的被打败的表情 |
[34:51] | Sir, I have colonel Sheppard on my screen. | 长官 我在屏幕上看到了Sheppard中校 |
[34:54] | Wrong again. | 又错了 |
[34:55] | Still hatred. | 还是憎恨 |
[34:57] | I guess I’m satisfied with this. | 我对这已经很满足了 |
[34:59] | Teyla? Teyla? | |
[35:04] | Yes? | 什么? |
[35:05] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[35:13] | Don’t listen to her. | 别听她的 |
[35:14] | Kill him now, or I vent halon fire suppressant into all the living spaces in Atlantis. | 马上杀了他 否则我就将释放卤素灭火剂 |
[35:20] | – McKay? – I know, I know. I’m almost done here. | – McKay? – 知道, 知道 快搞定了 |
[35:23] | Colonel, can she do this? | 上校… 她可以做到么? |
[35:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:25] | She’s created a shunt between the fire suppressant system and life support. | 她在灭火系统和生命维持系统之间 建立了一条分流通道 |
[35:30] | I believe so. | 我想是的 |
[35:32] | How many people are at risk? | 有多少人正处于危险之中? |
[35:34] | Three-quarters of the expedition. | 探险队员的四分之三 |
[35:41] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做? |
[35:43] | I have spent my entire life at war with his world. | 我整整一生 都在跟他那个星球上的人作战 |
[35:48] | Thousands have died with no hope for victory, | 成千上万的人 在无法看到胜利的绝望中死去 |
[35:52] | both sides reduced to a mere handful of fighters. | 双方都仅剩下为数不多的战士 |
[35:57] | If he really is the last… | 如果他确实是最后一个… |
[36:00] | then in the end, my people will have won. | 那么最终将会是我的人民 取得了最后的胜利 |
[36:05] | Don’t believe her. | 别信她的 |
[36:07] | Believe me when I say I have absolutely nothing to lose. | 相信我, 我已经没有什么值得留恋了 |
[36:11] | In a very short time, I will feel excruciating pain, this body will convulse, | 不久以后, 我会感到极度的痛苦 身体将会抽筋 |
[36:16] | and I will cease to exist. | 我也将不复存在 |
[36:20] | That’s what is ahead for me. | 这就是我的命运 |
[36:23] | All I can hope for now is to achieve victory for my people. | 现在我所希望的就是 为我的人民取得最后的胜利 |
[36:28] | Phoebus, your people are long dead. | Phebus, 你的人民早就死了 |
[36:32] | Who lost or won a war so many years ago it does not matter. | 这么多年过去了 是谁赢得了战争已经无关紧要了 |
[36:37] | It matters to me. | 对我来说很重要 |
[36:43] | If you kill me… | 如果你杀了我… |
[36:46] | you kill him. | 那同时也杀了他 |
[36:51] | He cares for you more than you know. | 他对你的关心 已经超出了你对他的了解 |
[36:58] | – Please do not make me do this. – You don’t have to. | – 拜托不要让我这样做 – 你真的没必要 |
[37:01] | Shoot him, or I release the gas and just hope it reaches the both of you. | 向他开枪, 否则我就释放蒸汽 希望蒸汽可以干掉你们两个 |
[37:08] | She has the capability of doing what she claims. | 她确实可以这么做 |
[37:11] | Teyla… Teyla… | |
[37:16] | I’m not going to tell you what to do. | 我不会提醒你该怎么去做 |
[37:18] | I am. | 我会 |
[37:20] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[37:48] | Sheppard doesn’t believe you’ll do it. | Sheppard不相信你会这样做 |
[37:58] | Forgive me, John. | 原谅我, John |
[38:02] | I’ve got it! | 搞定了! |
[38:03] | I’m overriding her code now. | 我已经越过了她的密码 |
[38:04] | Are you sure? | 你确信? |
[38:05] | It’s done! Go! | 是的! 快! |
[38:06] | Teyla, this is Caldwell. Do not fire. I repeat, do not fire. | Teyla, 我是Caldwell 不要开枪! 重复, 不要开枪! |
[38:22] | Can you maintain the lockdown in the science lab, keep Weir where she is? | 你能不能继续锁住科学实验室 不让Weir出去? |
[38:24] | Nope. The only way to do it was to override everything. | 不行 唯一的办法就是控制所有系统 |
[38:26] | Nobody’s in control now. She is long gone. | 现在没有人控制 她早就出去了 |
[38:28] | All security teams, this is Caldwell. | 所有警卫队… 我是Caldwell |
[38:31] | Resume your search for Dr. Weir. | 继续搜索Weir博士 |
[38:34] | Teyla! Teyla! | |
[38:35] | Come on. | 别这样… |
[38:38] | You can’t leave me like this. | 你不能就这样丢下我 |
[38:41] | I will not let her harm you. | 我不会让她伤害你的 |
[38:44] | You don’t know how determined she is. | 你不知道她下了多大的决心 |
[38:51] | You can’t let her win. | 你不能让她赢 |
[38:57] | He is going into convulsions. | 他开始抽筋了 |
[38:58] | Do not release him, no matter what happens. | 别松开他, 不管发生了什么! |
[39:21] | Teyla? Teyla? | |
[39:23] | Is that really you? | 这次真的是你么? |
[39:26] | You’re never going to believe me, so… | 你不会相信我的, 所以… |
[39:28] | I’m not even gonna try. | 我也不作尝试了 |
[39:33] | Stand away from him and up against the wall. | 离开他, 站到墙那边去 |
[39:36] | He is unconscious. | 他已经昏迷了 |
[39:39] | I don’t know how many bullets I have left in this thing, or I would have already shot you. | 我不知道我还剩多少子弹 要不然早就向你开枪了 |
[39:43] | I said back off! | 我说了退后! |
[39:57] | Unconscious or not… | 不管是不是昏迷了… |
[40:01] | I want to see his face. | 我想看看他的脸 |
[40:18] | You alright? | 你没事吧? |
[40:19] | Yes. | 没事 |
[40:20] | It is over. | 都结束了 |
[40:21] | Sorry we took so long. We got stuck in that damn corridor for two hours. | 抱歉我们这么久才来 我们在走廊里被困了两个小时 |
[40:24] | Call a medical team and have them both taken to the infirmary. | 通知医疗队 把他们两个都送到医疗室去 |
[40:27] | You got it. | 明白 |
[40:28] | This is Lorne. I need a medical team to my location, now… | 我是Lorne 我这里需要一支医疗队 |
[40:30] | – How’d you know it was me? – I still do not. | – 你怎么知道是我? – 我还是不相信 |
[40:34] | Keep his hands bound until Dr. Beckett tells you otherwise. | 别松开他的手 直到Beckett博士说可以放开为止 |
[40:39] | If you didn’t know, why’d you give me the stunner? | 既然不相信 那你为什么给我击昏枪呢? |
[40:42] | Because you would have shot her either way. | 因为这样, 你才可以把她打昏 |
[40:58] | Good morning. | 早上好! |
[41:05] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[41:08] | What’s-her-name sure hung in there for a while. | 她叫什么名字来着 很撑了一会儿 |
[41:11] | When did she… | 她是什么时候…? |
[41:12] | Sometime in the middle of the night, | 半夜某个时候… |
[41:14] | kicking and screaming. | 又喊又叫的 |
[41:20] | That… that was… | 这种感觉…. |
[41:22] | the strangest feeling, no? | 非常奇怪, 你知道的 |
[41:27] | The entire time, I was shouting to everyone, but nothing I wanted to would come out of my mouth. | 整段时间我都不停的向所有人大喊大叫 但没有一句话是我想说的 |
[41:31] | I know. | 理解 |
[41:33] | It was a real nightmare. | 真是一场噩梦 |
[41:35] | Especially when you shot Ronon. | 特别是当你击中Ronon的时候 |
[41:37] | – Oh, God, but I wasn’t… – I know. I know. | – 天哪! 不过我… – 知道 知道 |
[41:40] | It was her. | 那是她 |
[41:41] | How is he? | 他怎样了? |
[41:43] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[41:44] | Teyla and Rodney just went to see him in post-op. | Teyla和Rodney刚刚去看过他 |
[41:49] | Did they believe you were… | 他们相不相信你还是… |
[41:51] | you? | 你? |
[41:53] | To be honest, | 老实说 |
[41:54] | I think the only people who believe 100% are Beckett… | 我认为百分百相信这一点的人 只有Beckett |
[41:58] | you… | 你… |
[42:01] | And me. | 还有我 |
[42:03] | In fact, I can safely say that I know how you feel. | 事实上, 我可以肯定地说 我知道你的感受 |
[42:07] | Yes, sir. | 是的, 长官! |
[42:09] | Thank you, Colonel, | 谢谢, 上校… |
[42:11] | for keeping a potentially explosive situation under control. | 谢谢你将一次潜在的危险 掌握在控制之中 |
[42:14] | Yeah, well, it was a lot closer than I would like to admit. | 你对我的评价有些过头了 |
[42:17] | For what it’s worth… | 是你应得的… |
[42:20] | – McKay says you did a good job. – Did he? | – McKay说你干得漂亮 – 是么? |
[42:24] | Well… | 好吧… |
[42:25] | maybe there’s still hope for me yet. | 看来我还有希望 |
[42:28] | Oh, God, no. | 噢, 天哪! |
[42:29] | – Don’t believe anything she might have said… – I’m kidding. | – 别在意她说过的话 – 开玩笑的 |
[42:32] | Don’t give it another thought. | 别想太多 |
[42:33] | Well, if you’ll excuse me, I’m sure you’ll both agree that the paperwork on this is going to be a nightmare. | 不过恕我冒昧, 我想你们两个都同意 这次事件的文档工作将会是一场噩梦 |
[42:39] | Especially that kiss. | 尤其是那个吻 |
[42:43] | Yes, sir. | 是的, 长官 |
[42:45] | Well, try not to kill each other while I’m gone. | 好了, 我走之后你们可不要再动杀机 |