时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | If we’re hoping these people have something to trade we are wasting our time. | 我们在浪费时间 这些人根本就没有什么可以用来交易 |
[00:17] | From the looks of it,they barely have enough food to feed themselves and their technology? well,let’s just say that | 看来他们自己甚至都没有足够的食物 而他们的科技… |
[00:20] | this about sums it up,huh? | 可以说这就是全部了, 哼! |
[00:24] | Establishing good relations with our neighbours is not just about trade. | 同我们的邻居建立良好的关系 并不仅仅是为了贸易 |
[00:28] | Right,but do we need to make friends with every primitive agrarian society in the Pegasus galaxy? | 对, 不过我们有必要跟飞马系中 每个原始的农业社会建立伙伴关系么? |
[00:33] | Alright,that’s enough. | 好了, 够了 |
[00:35] | They can’t all be planets with cool technology and open-minded women | 不可能每个行星都有 一流的科技和开放的女人的 |
[00:38] | I don’t see why not! | 我看不出来为什么不行! |
[00:40] | Greetings. | 欢迎 |
[00:41] | I am Eldred. | 我叫Eldred |
[00:44] | I am Sheppard. | 我叫Sheppard |
[00:45] | This is Ronon,Teyla,McKay. | 这是Ronon, Teyla, McKay |
[00:48] | I’m sorry to have kept you waiting | 抱歉让你们久等了 |
[00:50] | but it’s harvest time and we must prepare our tribute for the Tower. | 不过现在是收获季节 我们必须为”塔楼”准备贡品 |
[00:56] | The Tower? | 塔楼? |
[00:57] | You must come from a distant land indeed if you have not heard of the Tower. | 你们一定来自很远的地方 竟然连”塔楼”都不知道 |
[01:01] | I don’t know of anyone who is not under its protection. | 据我所知 没有人不在它的保护之下 |
[01:04] | Protection from what? | 防备什么? |
[01:06] | The Wraith. | 幽灵 |
[01:11] | Is this Tower close by? | 塔楼就在附近么? |
[01:14] | I will show you. | 我带你们去看 |
[01:15] | Come. | 跟我来 |
[01:29] | There. | 那里 |
[01:34] | Is it my imagination or does that look a lot like … … the central spire of Atlantis? | – 也许是我的想象, 不过它看起来是否像… – 亚特兰蒂斯的中央尖塔? |
[01:39] | Yes! | 对! |
[02:49] | How exactly do the people in the Tower protect you from the Wraith? | 塔楼中的人到底是怎么保护你们的呢? |
[02:52] | They have a great weapon capable of annihilating the Wraith ships which descend from the sky. | 他们有一种很强大的武器 可以消灭天空中的幽灵飞船 |
[02:57] | What kind of a weapon? | 是什么类型的武器? |
[02:58] | Thousands of bright lights rise up from the ground beneath the Tower, | 塔楼下的地面升起上千道亮光 |
[03:02] | swarm the ships and destroy them. | 涌向飞船并摧毁它们 |
[03:05] | Really? | 真的? |
[03:06] | Thousands of bright lights? | 上千道亮光? |
[03:08] | And you have seen this? | 你见过么? |
[03:09] | I have never seen a Wraith ship ? | 我都没有见过幽灵的飞船 |
[03:11] | they have not come for many generations ? | 那是好多代以前的事了 |
[03:13] | but there are times that the Lord Protector sees fit to … | 不过有些时候, Protector陛下会… |
[03:17] | demonstrate this power to his people. | 向他的人民展示一下这个武器 |
[03:21] | We’d really like to meet this,uh,Lord Protector. | 我们很想见见这个Protector陛下 |
[03:24] | That may prove difficult. | 很难 |
[03:25] | Only members of the Royal Court are allowed in the Tower. | 只有皇室成员才允许进入塔楼 |
[03:27] | Perhaps they would consider making an exception just this once. | 也许这次他们可以破一下例 |
[03:32] | I’ll do what I can. | 我尽量去办 |
[03:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:37] | You know this weapon he’s talking about? | 你了解他所说的那个武器? |
[03:39] | We call `em drones. | 我们称之为drone |
[03:40] | We’ve used `em to defend Earth and Atlantis,but we could really use some more. | 我们曾经用它来保卫地球和亚特兰蒂斯 不过看起来有更多的弹药可供我们使用了 |
[03:43] | And not only that: | 不仅仅是这个 |
[03:44] | if these people have working drones,they must also have a ZedPM. | 如果这些人有可以工作的drone 那他们一定也有ZPM |
[03:47] | Eldred said the Wraith have not come in a long time. | Eldred说过 幽灵很长一段时间都没有来这里了 |
[03:50] | Perhaps this technology is no longer operational | 也许这个东西已经不能用了 |
[03:52] | 如果可以靠近一点, 获取一些读数 我就可以弄明白 | |
[03:57] | Do you think this Eldred is telling the truth? | 你认为这个Eldred讲的是实话么? |
[03:59] | There’s no reason for him to lie. | 他没有理由撒谎 |
[04:01] | And you say the Tower looks a lot like Lantean architecture? | 你说那个塔楼 看起来非常像Lantean建筑? |
[04:04] | It was overgrown by vegetation but otherwise there | 那个上面有一层植被 不过除此之外 |
[04:07] | was definitely something familiar about it! | 简直就是一模一样 |
[04:10] | So the people in the Tower could be Ancients. | 这么说那个塔楼中的人可能是古人了 |
[04:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:14] | A feudal society doesn’t fit the profile. | 他们应该不会处在一个封建社会中 |
[04:16] | Why would the Ancients wanna lord over a bunch of simple farmers? | 古人干嘛要统治一群纯朴的农民呢? |
[04:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:20] | Either way,we should talk with them. | 不管怎样, 我们应该同他们谈谈 |
[04:23] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[04:27] | We’re approaching the base of the Tower. | 我们就要接近塔楼的地基了 |
[04:29] | This is as close as I dare bring you. | 我只能把你带到这里了 |
[04:32] | I take it people like you don’t get invited up for barbecues too often. | 我想像你这样的人 很少被邀请去吃烤肉大餐 |
[04:37] | The Tower’s for nobles only. | 只有贵族才允许进入塔楼 |
[04:40] | Uh-huh. And what makes them noble,hmm? | 啊哈, 那是什么让他们成为贵族呢,? |
[04:44] | Blood. | 血统 |
[04:46] | Right! | 对! |
[04:55] | Who are these guys? | 那些是什么人? |
[04:57] | Soldiers from the Tower. | 塔楼中的卫兵 |
[05:02] | Whoa,whoa,whoa! Take it easy. | 冷静点 |
[05:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[05:05] | Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard. Who are you? | John Sheppard中校, 你呢? |
[05:08] | I am a Constable of the Lord Protector’s guard, | 我是Protector陛下护卫队中的一名卫兵 |
[05:10] | and this village scum dared to defy me. | 这个贱民… 竟然胆敢公然反抗我 |
[05:16] | It’s clear we’re going to have to make an example. | 显然我们要做一个例子看看 |
[05:18] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[05:20] | Please,Colonel. | 求你了, 中校 |
[05:23] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[05:24] | If you think I’m gonna sit here and let you whip an innocent man | 如果你认为我会坐在一旁 看着你欺负一个无辜的人 |
[05:28] | you’re sorely mistaken. | 那你就错了 |
[05:30] | Constable. | 卫兵们 |
[05:32] | You may stand down. | 你们退后 |
[05:38] | You are the strangers who requested an audience, | 你们就是请求拜见的陌生人 |
[05:41] | are you not? | 是不是? |
[05:43] | That’s us. | 是的 |
[05:48] | My name is Othe | 我叫Otho |
[05:49] | I have the honour to be Chamberlain | 我很荣幸的担当着 |
[05:52] | to the Lord Protector. | Protector陛下的总管 |
[05:55] | And you would never be allowed in his presence | 你不会被允许带着这么多武器 |
[05:59] | so armed. | 出现在他的周围 |
[06:00] | Well, | 好吧 |
[06:02] | I guess we’ll have to be on our way,then. | 我想我们得走了 |
[06:07] | I’m afraid it’s too late for that | 恐怕太迟了 |
[06:12] | Take this one. | 带走这个人 |
[06:15] | Please,Colonel,don’t resist | 求你了, 中校 不要反抗了 |
[06:17] | The Lord Protector sees all. | Protector陛下可以看到一切 |
[06:19] | He does,you know. | 的确, 你知道的 |
[06:24] | But I suppose you’re going to need a demonstration | 不过我想你可能需要一个展示 |
[06:30] | And here it comes. | 现在它来了 |
[06:50] | Now,please,turn over your weapons. | 现在, 请交出你们的武器 |
[06:53] | Some of the people here may not survive the next strike. | 下一次攻击, 这里有些人可能就要死了 |
[07:05] | Colonel. | 中校… |
[07:22] | We are not supposed to be here. If the soldiers come … | 我们不该来这里 |
[07:24] | Relax! I’m almost done. | – 如果卫兵来了… – 放松! 我就要做完了 |
[07:27] | Rodney,come in. | Rodney, 请回答 |
[07:29] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[07:30] | We have a problem. They took Colonel Sheppard. | 我们有麻烦了 他们带走了Sheppard中校 |
[07:33] | What? | 什么? |
[07:34] | Who did? | 谁干的? |
[07:34] | Soldiers from the Tower. They confiscated our weapons. | 塔楼中的卫兵 他们收缴了我们的武器 |
[07:37] | What,and you let them?! | 什么, 你们怎么没有反抗呢? |
[07:40] | We didn’t exactly have much of a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[07:43] | Alright ?I’m on my way back. | 好吧, 我就回来 |
[07:47] | It was definitely a drone. | 确实是一枚drone |
[07:49] | Yeah. It’s pretty good shooting ? | 是的, 打得不错 |
[07:50] | I mean,if it was their intention to scare people and not actually kill anybody. | 我是说, 如果他们确实只想恐吓一下 而不是真要杀死某个人的话 |
[07:54] | This is Sheppard. Anyone reading me? | 我是Sheppard, 有人听到么? |
[07:55] | Colonel! Are you alright? | 中校! 你还好吧? |
[07:57] | I’m fine. Is McKay with you? | 我很好, McKay跟你在一起么? |
[07:59] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[08:00] | Did you find anything with your scans? | 你在扫描中有什么发现么? |
[08:02] | As a matter of fact,I did. | 事实上, 有 |
[08:03] | There’s definitely an active ZedPM, | 的确是有一个ZPM |
[08:06] | but it’s barely registering,so it’s hard to say whether it’s,uh, | 但是信号很弱, 所以现在很难说 |
[08:08] | depleted or just not drawing much power right now. | 它是快耗尽了 还是现在只是没有提取很多能量 |
[08:11] | What else? | 还有什么? |
[08:12] | The really interesting part is that it seems to be coming from underground | 真正有意思的来自地下 |
[08:16] | Now,when I realised that,I started scanning for subterranean structures | 当我意识到这一点时 我开始扫描地下的建筑 |
[08:19] | The Tower is just the tip of the iceberg, | 塔楼只是露出水面的冰山顶 |
[08:21] | and there is a massive structure buried beneath it. | 在它下面还埋着一个庞大的建筑 |
[08:24] | Now,it’s hard to say without more detailed analysis,but, | 没有具体数据很难作出结论, 不过… |
[08:27] | it could very well be comparable in size to Atlantis itself. | 很可能有亚特兰蒂斯那么大 |
[08:31] | Doesn’t really surprise me | 我一点也不觉得奇怪 |
[08:35] | I’m in the Tower right now,and | 我现在已经在塔楼中了 |
[08:38] | uh, | 而且 |
[08:39] | I gotta say … | 我不得不说… |
[08:41] | it does kinda look familiar! | 它看起来非常眼熟 |
[09:23] | You there. | 你 |
[09:25] | Approach. | 过来 |
[09:33] | Lieutenant Colonel John Shep … I know who you are. | – John Sheppard中校… – 我知道你是谁 |
[09:36] | I saw you in the village. | 在村子中时我就见过你 |
[09:38] | – You did? | 是么? |
[09:39] | – I see all that I need to see | 我可以看到我的领土中 |
[09:42] | within my domain. | 任何我想看到的东西 |
[09:59] | Your friends ?they are concerned about you. | 你的朋友们? 他们很关心你 |
[10:02] | Well,um,to be perfectly honest, | 诚实的讲, 我对自己也有一点关心 |
[10:09] | I’m a little concerned about me too. | 我是说 |
[10:11] | I mean,um,I’m a prisoner,right? | 我是一名囚犯, 是不是? |
[10:16] | A show of force was necessary for the benefit of the villagers | 向村民们展示一下武力是为他们好 |
[10:18] | It keeps them from getting ideas. | 这样他们就不会有什么想法 |
[10:21] | But for the moment I would prefer it if you thought of yourself as | 不过现在我更愿意把你当作一名… |
[10:25] | a guest. | 客人 |
[10:26] | Father,I must object. | 父亲, 我反对 |
[10:29] | This | 这个… |
[10:30] | man | 人… |
[10:31] | should be punished. | 应该受到惩罚 |
[10:32] | He challenged one of our constables. | 他公然挑衅我们的一名卫兵 |
[10:34] | One of our constables? | “我们”的一名卫兵? |
[10:37] | Forgive me. | 请原谅 |
[10:38] | One of your constables. | 是”您”的一名卫兵 |
[10:39] | Lieutenant Colonel, | 中校 |
[10:41] | it would be my pleasure that you dine with us this evening. | 我很乐意邀请你今晚同我们共进晚餐 |
[10:50] | From what I can tell by these readings, | 根据这些读数 |
[10:52] | the underground structure’s not just roughly the same shape and size as Atlantis, it’s identical | 地下建筑的大小不是跟亚特兰蒂斯 “差不多”, 而是”完全一样” |
[10:57] | Yeah,it’s pretty much the same on the inside,too ? | 是的, 里面也是一样的 |
[11:00] | although,it’s been redecorated! | 尽管已经被重新装饰过了 |
[11:01] | If it is a city like Atlantis,then where are the other spires? | 如果确实是一座类似亚特兰蒂斯的城市 那其他塔楼呢? |
[11:04] | Probably fell a long time ago ?maybe they were destroyed during a Wraith attack. | 也许很早以前就倒掉了 也许在一次幽灵的袭击中被摧毁了 |
[11:07] | Look,in the intervening ten thousand years,the whole thing must have been overgrown by the forest. | 在这一万多年里 整个城市都被森林所覆盖了 |
[11:11] | One thing’s for certain,these people are no Ancients. | 有一件事可以确定 这些人不是古人 |
[11:14] | Well,from what you’re saying,the Lord Protector must have the gene required to activate the advanced technology. | 照你这样说, 那位Protector陛下 一定是拥有可以启动先进设备的基因 |
[11:18] | So it would seem. | 看起来是这样 |
[11:19] | Are they using any other technology? | 他们有没有用到其它的技术? |
[11:21] | No,not that I can see. | 没有, 据我所知没有 |
[11:22] | They’ve turned the Control Room into a gallery for royal audiences. | 他们将控制室改装成了皇家接见厅 |
[11:25] | There are some systems that seem to be operational but I think they’re just running on automatic. | 看起来有些系统还可以运作 不过我想它们正在自动运行 |
[11:30] | Are you certain you are in no immediate danger? | 你确信现在没有危险? |
[11:32] | I don’t think so. | 我想没有 |
[11:35] | They don’t have me under guard and they’ve even given me my own room. | 他们没有派人看着我 他们甚至还为我安排了一个房间 |
[11:39] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[11:40] | I say we call the troops and get you out. | 照我说我们应该叫些人来把你弄出来 |
[11:42] | I don’t think it would work even if we tried. | 我想这样做是没有用的 |
[11:44] | Look,the combination of the hologram technology and a healthy supply of drones ? | 瞧, 装备有全息成像技术 和供给充足的drone |
[11:48] | huh,they’d pick us off pretty easily. | 他们可以轻松的把我们干掉 |
[11:49] | For the moment,I don’t want anybody to do anything. Just keep a low profile. | 现在, 我不需要任何人去做任何事 只需要保持低调 |
[11:55] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[12:06] | We are happy you could share our evening meal. | 很高兴你们能同我们共进晚餐 |
[12:08] | The pleasure is ours. | 这是我们的荣幸 |
[12:23] | We thank the Ancestors for the great bounty bestowed upon us | 感谢祖先的宽宏大量 赐予我们丰盛的食物 |
[12:26] | and we ask that they bless the Lord Protector, | 祈求他们保佑Protector陛下 |
[12:29] | that he may ever watch over us and keep us safe. | 愿他能永远看守我们, 保障我们的安全 |
[12:35] | Please,enjoy. | 请随意 |
[12:40] | It is generous of you to remember the Lord Protector in your prayers, | 在祷告中你竟然还没有忘记Protector 真是宽宏大量啊 |
[12:44] | especially after what happened this afternoon. | 尤其是经过了今天下午的事件之后 |
[12:46] | It is unfortunate | 确实不合时宜 |
[12:48] | but the soldiers serve the Tower, | 不过那些卫兵是为塔楼服务 |
[12:51] | and without the Tower | 而没有塔楼 |
[12:52] | we are vulnerable to the Wraith. | 在幽灵来袭的时候我们就没有了保护 |
[12:56] | In exchange,you give them a portion of your crops? | 作为交换 你们将收成的一部分交给他们? |
[12:59] | Half of every harvest. | 每次收获的一半 |
[13:01] | Half? | 一半? |
[13:19] | I’ve never heard of anyone called Lieutenant Colonel before. | 以前我从来没有听到什么人 被称做什么”中校” |
[13:22] | What does it mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[13:23] | It’s not his name,you simpleton. | 那不是他的名字, 你这个傻瓜 |
[13:25] | It’s his rank. | 那是他的军衔 |
[13:27] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[13:28] | That’s alright. | 是这样 |
[13:30] | Don’t usually stand on ceremony anyway. | 通常不必这么客气 |
[13:32] | How about you just call me John? | 不如叫我John吧? |
[13:36] | Alright,John. | 好的, John |
[13:38] | It’s obvious to anyone with eyes to see that you’re a military man, | 明眼人一看就知道 你是一名军人 |
[13:42] | which makes me wonder ? | 我很想知道 |
[13:44] | why is it you question the actions of my father’s soldiers? | 你为什么质疑我父亲卫兵的行为? |
[13:47] | Do you not agree that discipline is necessary? | 你难道不认为那种惩罚是必须的么? |
[13:50] | I guess I just don’t think whipping people is a good motivator. | 我想我只是认为 责打某人不是一种好的做法 |
[13:55] | The villagers are mindless brutes. | 那些村民是一些粗鲁无知的人 |
[13:57] | They understand nothing else. | 他们只懂得这个 |
[13:59] | Maybe `cause they’ve never known anything else. | 也许是因为他们从来没有 “领教”过其它的方式 |
[14:03] | I don’t think that any of us would deny that the peasants can be difficult, | 我们每个人都不否认 农民都很艰难 |
[14:06] | but how much worse would it be if they fell victim to the Wraith? | 但这总比成为幽灵的牺牲品要强吧 |
[14:10] | You protect ` | 你用这些… |
[14:12] | em with these,uh,lights? like the one that hit the village today? | 亮光来保护他们 就像今天击中村子的那个? |
[14:15] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:16] | Where do they come from? | 那它们是从哪里来的呢? |
[14:18] | The Lord Protector calls them forth with his mind. | Protector陛下用意识唤起它们 |
[14:21] | But from where? | 但来自哪里呢? |
[14:23] | I mean,they rise up from the ground, but has anybody bothered to go down there and check it out? | 我是说, 它们从地下升起 那有没有人下去瞧过呢? |
[14:28] | You mean the catacombs? | 你是说地下墓穴? |
[14:29] | Yeah,whatever you call them. | 是的, 不管你们怎么称呼 |
[14:32] | They’re dark and filthy ?why would anyone want to go down there? | 那里黑暗而且邪恶 怎么会有人愿意下到那里去? |
[14:38] | My Lord! | 陛下 |
[14:39] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:40] | Leave me be. | 不用管我 |
[14:41] | Take him to his chambers. | 带他回房间 |
[14:48] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了? |
[14:50] | He will be alright. | 他会没事的 |
[14:51] | It isn’t the first time this has happened. | 这不是第一次了 |
[15:12] | Well,that was a particularly unsatisfying meal. | 这一餐吃得真不舒服 |
[15:15] | We should be honoured that those with so little would wish to share with us. | 他们只有这么点食物, 却愿意同我们分享 我们应该感到荣幸 |
[15:18] | No,I’m honoured. I’m honoured and hungry. | 是的, 我很荣幸 荣幸但却饥肠辘辘 |
[15:21] | Seriously,we should be feeding them. We’ve got better food in our emergency rations. | 其实, 我们可以为他们提供食物 在我们的紧急补给中有更好的食物 |
[15:24] | I’m not sure that they would accept it. They are a proud people. | 我不能确信他们是否会接受 他们是一个非常自豪的民族 |
[15:27] | Not so proud that they’ll stand up for themselves. | 还没有自豪到 可以靠自己双脚站立的地步 |
[15:30] | That could change. | 这可以改变 |
[15:32] | Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa. Hold on a minute. | 停一下 |
[15:34] | We need to be careful, right? We have no idea who’s watching,remember? | 我们需要小心, 不是么? 谁知道是不是有人正看着呢, 记得么? |
[15:38] | And we are supposed to be keeping a low profile,not starting a revolution. | 而且我们被要求保持低调 而不是发起一场革命 |
[15:41] | You cannot seriously believe that this is a just society? | 认真地说 你也不认为这是一个公平的社会? |
[15:43] | It is a society that has not been culled by the Wraith in a long time. | 这是一个很长时间 没有遭受幽灵洗劫的社会 |
[15:46] | That much we know for sure | 我们能肯定的就这些 |
[15:53] | Now, | 现在… |
[15:54] | where are the emergency rations? | 那些紧急补给在哪里? |
[16:08] | Am I disturbing you? | 我有没有打扰你? |
[16:10] | Mora,no,uh, | Mora, 没… |
[16:12] | how’s your father? | 你父亲怎样了? |
[16:13] | He is resting. | 他正在休息 |
[16:15] | Thank you for your concern. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[16:17] | Uh,look, | 嗯… |
[16:19] | maybe it’d be best if I just,uh,came back another day. | 也许我应该… |
[16:21] | No! You can’t leave! | – 改日再来… – 不! 你不能走! |
[16:24] | Please ? | 拜托 |
[16:25] | there’s a matter of great importance my father wishes to discuss with you. | 我父亲有非常重要的事情 要跟你商议 |
[16:29] | Perhaps in the morning? | 也许就在明天早上? |
[16:32] | If these chambers are not to your liking … No,no,they’re fine. | – 如果你不喜欢这个房间… – 不, 不, 这儿很好 |
[16:36] | Well,then,maybe there’s something I can do to make you more comfortable. | 好吧, 也许我可以让你更舒服一点 |
[16:39] | Uh,I don’t think so,uh … | 我想不会 |
[16:42] | Are you certain? | 你确信? |
[16:49] | Oh,wow! I … I never see this coming! | 我… 我从没有想到会是这个! |
[16:51] | You don’t find me pleasing? | 你觉得我不合意? |
[16:53] | No,no,it’s not that ?it’s just … | 不, 不, 不是这个 只是… |
[17:03] | What you said at dinner,did you mean it? | 晚餐时所说的那些话 你确实是那样想的么? |
[17:05] | Absolutely! | 当然 |
[17:08] | What did I say again? About the villagers. | – 我需要再说一次么? – 关于那些村民 |
[17:10] | My brother thinks it’s a sign of weakness, | 我哥哥认为那是一种柔弱 |
[17:13] | but I know that it means you’ll be a great ruler some day. | 不过我知道你来日 一定会成为一名伟大的统治者 |
[17:15] | Right! | 很对 |
[17:20] | Ruler?! | 统治者? |
[17:22] | Wh-wh-what are you talking about? | 你在说些什么? |
[17:23] | My father has promised that if we are married, the succession will fall to me! | 我父亲已经同意了, 如果我们结婚 那么继承权就归我了 |
[17:42] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[17:45] | Colonel Sheppard. Yes. | Sheppard中校, 好的 |
[17:47] | Come in,please. | 请进吧 |
[17:51] | It seems that, | 看起来 |
[17:52] | uh, certain people around here have somehow,uh, | 这里的某个人 |
[17:55] | gotten the wrong idea about me. | 对我有不正确的想法 |
[17:59] | SHEPPARD: Uh,Mora came to visit me last night. | Mora昨天晚上到我房间来了 |
[18:03] | You must forgive her forward behaviour,Colonel. | 你应该原谅她鲁莽的举动, 中校 |
[18:06] | She doesn’t have much time. | 她的时间不多了 |
[18:09] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思? |
[18:13] | I have many duties here in the Tower,the most important of which is as royal genealogist | 我在这个塔楼中有很多个职务 其中最重要的就是皇室宗谱学家 |
[18:18] | These scrolls record the bloodlines of the Lord Protector’s family going back twenty generations. | 这些名册记录了Protector陛下 二十代以来的血系宗谱图 |
[18:24] | It’s my duty to study them in order to determine the best possible match for every member of the Royal house | 我的职责就是研究它们 并为每位皇室成员确定最佳的匹配个体 |
[18:29] | so that we may maintain the integrity of those bloodlines. | 从而保证血系的完整 |
[18:33] | This is necessary because only | 这个是非常必要的 |
[18:35] | one of the Royal blood | 因为只有皇室血统的人 |
[18:37] | can control the Throne Chair which in turn controls the weapon | 才能控制那个王座 而后者控制着那个武器 |
[18:41] | that protects us from the Wraith. | 保护我们不受幽灵的侵袭 |
[18:45] | But I suspect you know some of this already. | 我想这个你已经有些了解了 |
[18:48] | Most people when they see the Throne Chair activated for the first time | 大多数人第一次看到王座启动时 |
[18:51] | react as though they’ve seen some kind of magic, | 其反应就好像他们看到了某种魔法 |
[18:54] | but you ? | 但你… |
[18:56] | you didn’t bat an eye. | 你甚至连眼睛都不眨一下 |
[18:58] | What’s more, | 此外 |
[19:00] | you have in your blood the very gene | 你的体内 |
[19:02] | for which our Royal family has been so selectively bred all these generations | 具有我们皇室成员经过选择性繁衍数代 才拥有的基因 |
[19:09] | I | 我… |
[19:11] | scanned you shortly after we met, | 在见到你后不久 |
[19:12] | remember? | 扫描过你, 还记得么? |
[19:15] | Right! | 是的 |
[19:16] | Colonel,you must understand how important this is to us. | 中校, 你应该了解 这对我们来说有多么重要 |
[19:19] | Over the centuries,despite our best efforts,the bloodlines have deteriorated. | 几世纪以来, 尽管已经尽了最大的努力 血系还是每况日下 |
[19:24] | The ability of each new Lord Protector to control the Throne Chair ? it is no longer a certainty. | 每一位新的Protector君主是否还有能力 控制那座王座, 现在已经不能确信了 |
[19:29] | Well,then,maybe it’s about time to start thinking about a new system of government. | 好吧, 那么现在是时候考虑一下 新的政府体制了 |
[19:34] | You have observed the inequalities of our society and you disapprove. | 你已经察觉到了我们社会中的不平等 而且你不赞成这样 |
[19:39] | I can hardly blame you. | 我不能因为这个而谴责你 |
[19:40] | Well,you didn’t seem to have much of a problem with that in the village. | 那么你对你的村民也应该这样 |
[19:44] | I must maintain the image of my authority in front of the villagers. It is my duty. | 我必须在村民面前维持我的威信 这是我的职责 |
[19:49] | But believe me,between the two of us,you are in a better position to change things. | 不过请相信我, 我们二者当中 你所处的位置更有利于改变一切 |
[19:54] | The gene in you | 你体内的基因 |
[19:56] | is stronger than it has been in any recorded member of the Royal family for three hundred years. | 比记录中近三百年间 所有皇室成员的都要强大 |
[20:05] | You sent Mora to my room. | 是你让Mora到我房间去的 |
[20:07] | I didn’t have to. | 我没必要这样做 |
[20:09] | She understands the situation perfectly well | 她很了解当前的形势 |
[20:13] | Right now,Tavius is next in line, | 现在, 继承人是Tavius |
[20:16] | but the possibility that his sister might one day | 但如果有一天他的妹妹生出的孩子 |
[20:19] | bear children with superior genetic make-up to him or his progeny, that will always be a threat. | 比他以及他的后代在基因上更有优越性 那就很难说了 |
[20:24] | So,if the old man dies … | 这么说, 如果那个老人死了的话… |
[20:27] | Precisely. | 快了 |
[20:29] | And his condition grows worse every day. | 他的病情正每况日下 |
[20:33] | I know someone who may be able to help with that. | 我认识某个人也许会有所帮助 |
[20:43] | Doctor Beckett. | Beckett博士… |
[20:44] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[20:45] | I understand there’s a patient waiting for me in the Tower. | 我知道在塔楼中 有一个病人正在等着我 |
[20:48] | So Colonel Sheppard informed us over the radio. Oh! Thank you,Ronon. | – Sheppard中校在无线电中告诉我们了 – 噢! 谢谢, Ronon |
[20:51] | Do you have any idea what I’m walking into? | 你们了解我就要进去的那个地方么? |
[20:53] | Not really,no. | 不, 不了解 |
[20:55] | According to the Colonel,your safety has been guaranteed by the Chamberlain of the Tower. | 中校说了 塔楼的总管已经承诺了会保障你的安全 |
[20:59] | And we can trust him? | 我们可以相信他么? |
[21:01] | Uh,not really,no. But I have a back-up plan. | 噢, 不, 不能 不过我有备用计划 |
[21:04] | Look,uh,Baldrick,my trusty local guide,says he knows a way into the underground city. | 看, Baldrick, 我所信任的本地向导 他说他知道有一条路可以通往地下城市 |
[21:08] | He’s not exactly thrilled about going under there but,uh, I think I can talk him into it. | 他对去那里还是有些害怕 不过我想我可以跟他谈谈 |
[21:12] | And what good does that do us? | 那会给我们带来什么好处? |
[21:13] | Well,if I can find the ZedPM,then we can shut these people down whenever we want | 如果我能找到ZPM 那我们就可以在需要的时候切断能源 |
[21:16] | Without the Drone Chair,they’re just a bunch of primitive thugs with axes and knives. | 没有了Drone椅 他们就只是一群只有刀子和斧头的原始人 |
[21:20] | Axes and knives can cause damage,Rodney! | 刀子和斧头也会带来一些威胁, Rodney! |
[21:23] | You know what I mean! | 你明白我的意思! |
[21:25] | Great! | 好吧 |
[21:26] | Alright. | 好的 |
[21:33] | Busy as usual,I see. | 跟往常一样, 还是那么忙 |
[21:36] | Always making plans,plotting little strategies, | 总是在制定计划, 策划一些小计谋 |
[21:41] | all for the benefit of the Royal House,of course | 全都是为了皇室, 当然 |
[21:43] | – Of course. – Of course! | – 当然 – 当然 |
[21:45] | I understand you’ve recruited someone new into your little schemes? | 我知道你为你的小计谋又招募了新丁 |
[21:49] | this Lieutenant Colonel Sheppard. | 那个Sheppard中校 |
[21:53] | Something about medical assistance for the Lord Protector? | 还有什么 给Protector陛下的医疗援助? |
[21:56] | He offered. What was I supposed to say? | 这是他提供的, 我还能说什么? |
[21:58] | Just be careful,Chamberlain. | 小心点, 总管 记住你的位置… |
[22:01] | Remember your place ? and remember our arrangement. | 别忘了我们的安排 |
[22:04] | What about the Colonel? | 那个中校怎么办? |
[22:07] | I’ll deal with him when the time comes. | 到时候我会处理他的 |
[22:22] | This is it. | 就是这儿了 |
[22:23] | Alright. | 好的 |
[22:24] | Let’s do it | 我们开始吧 |
[22:25] | I-I-I’m not so sure this is wise. | 我没把握这样做是明智的 |
[22:27] | OK,I’m not interested in your primitive taboos,OK? | OK, 我对你们那原始的禁忌 可没有兴趣, OK? |
[22:31] | It’s a dark aand scary place,but it’s not cursed or haunted or anything like that. | 这是一个黑暗的地方 但却没有诅咒或者闹鬼 |
[22:35] | It’s perfectly safe | 这里非常安全 |
[22:39] | Actually,the catacombs are prone to earthquakes. | 实际上, 这个地下墓穴很容易发生地震 |
[22:42] | Oh,they are? | 噢, 是么? |
[22:45] | Three village children died in a cave-in just last year. | 去年三个村里的小孩就死于地陷 |
[22:49] | I thought it was a superstition thing. | 我想这可能是迷信 |
[22:52] | Oh no. The danger’s quite real. | 噢, 不是的 危险确实存在 |
[22:55] | Oh,now he tells me! | 噢, 现在才跟我说 |
[23:02] | He’s anaemic, | 他患有贫血症 |
[23:03] | and both his liver and kidneys seem to be malfunctioning | 而且他的肝脏和肾脏都有问题 |
[23:05] | but he’s not running a temperature,so I don’t think it’s an infection | 不过他没有发烧 因此我想这不会是感染 |
[23:08] | I’ll need to run some more tests. I wanna talk to him. | – 我需要进一步的检查 – 我想跟他谈谈 |
[23:11] | – Right now,he needs to rest. | 现在, 他需要休息 |
[23:12] | Carson… – Carson. | |
[23:13] | – He’s not lucid at all. | 他现在神志不清楚 |
[23:14] | – Thank you,Doctor. | 谢谢你, 博士 |
[23:16] | Aye. | 是 |
[23:18] | Colonel,I am authorised by the Lord Protector to speak with you on his behalf | 中校, Protector陛下授权 我可以以他的名义同你谈话 |
[23:24] | Please come this way. | 请这边来 |
[23:41] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么? |
[23:42] | You tell me. | 你告诉我吧 |
[23:44] | It’s a flying machine ? | 这是某种飞行机器 |
[23:46] | or at least it used to be. | 至少曾经是 |
[23:48] | We ran out of power a long time ago. | 很久以前我们就用完能量了 |
[23:52] | I know you have some understanding of these things,even though you try not to show it. | 我知道你了解这些东西 即便是你试图不表露出来 |
[23:58] | I also know that this place | 我还知道这个地方 |
[24:00] | was once home to a much more advanced civilisation. | 曾经是某个非常高等文明的”家” |
[24:04] | Unfortunately,aside from a few trinkets and useless relics, | 不幸的是 除了一些小装饰品和没有用的废墟之外 |
[24:08] | all we have left is the Throne Chair | 我们所剩的就只有那把王座了 |
[24:13] | and if the bloodline continues to deteriorate, soon that will be taken from us as well. | 如果血统继续恶化下去 我们连它也会失去 |
[24:17] | What if I told you there was a way around that? | 如果我告诉你有办法 可以解决这一切呢 |
[24:21] | A way to protect the planet without worrying about all these royal bloodlines or any of that crap? | 一种既可以保护这个行星 又不需要担心什么皇室血统的办法 |
[24:26] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[24:27] | What if it wasn’t? | 为什么不可能? |
[24:29] | Such talk is dangerous. | 这么说是很危险的 |
[24:31] | He can’t watch everyone all the time. | 他不可能时时刻刻都注视着每个人 |
[24:34] | Look,I know you serve these people,but if you’re right, | 听着, 我知道你为这些人服务 |
[24:37] | and eventually they lose their ability to control the Chair, | 不过如果你是对的 而且最终他们失去了控制王座的能力 |
[24:41] | well at that point what good are they? | 到那时他们还有什么长处? |
[24:43] | What are you suggesting? | 你的建议是? |
[24:50] | A drug. | 一种药物 |
[24:52] | Gene therapy. | 基因药物 |
[24:53] | You give it to the people in the village half of them will be able to control the Throne Chair,no problem. | 你把它交给村里的人, 他们当中 有一半人将会具有控制王座的能力 |
[24:58] | You’re talking about revolution! I’m talking about survival. | – 你在谈论革命! – 我是在说生存 |
[25:02] | What’s gonna happen when the Royal family can’t protect this planet any more? | 假如皇室家族无法继续保卫这个行星 那将会怎样? |
[25:08] | And in exchange for this drug? | 作为这种药物的交换 |
[25:13] | What do you want in return? | 你需要什么回报? |
[25:23] | Rodney,come in. | Rodney, 请回话 |
[25:25] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[25:26] | Rodney… Rodney … | |
[25:29] | Say again? | 再说一遍! |
[25:30] | I’m not getting very good reception down here. | 我这下面信号不是很好 |
[25:32] | I said,have you found anything yet? | 我是说, 你找到什么了没有? |
[25:34] | We’ve only just made our way into the city. | 我们才刚刚进入城市呢 |
[25:37] | Look,I may be able to swing a little deal here. Drones in exchange for gene therapy. | 听着, 我在跟他们谈一笔小交易 我们用基因药物来换取他们的drone |
[25:41] | I just need to know how many they have left. | 我想知道他们还剩下多少个 |
[25:43] | Alright,I’m on it.Let’s go! | 好的, 我就去办 我们走! |
[25:50] | What was that? | 怎么了? |
[25:51] | I-I told you ?the catacombs are unstable. | 我, 我跟你说过, 地下墓穴不太稳定 |
[25:53] | Alright,let’s just keep moving. | 好吧, 我们继续走 |
[26:07] | Colonel Sheppard. | Sheppard中校 |
[26:08] | I’ve completed my examination of the Lord Protector | 我已经检查完Protector了 |
[26:11] | and I’m afraid there’s nothing I can do for him. He’s dying. | 我想我是救不了他了 他就要死了 |
[26:15] | How much time does he have? | 他还剩多长时间? |
[26:16] | It could happen any day now. | 随时都有可能 |
[26:18] | But there’s something else. | 不过问题不在这个 |
[26:20] | The reason he’s dying is because he’s been poisoned. | 问题是, 他是被人下毒的 |
[26:24] | – What?! – Aye. | – 什么? – 是的 |
[26:26] | My guess is it’s been done slowly over the last couple of months, | 我猜这是在最近两个月内慢慢完成的 |
[26:30] | probably in his food. | 也许是在他的食物中 |
[26:33] | Any idea who’d like to see him dead? | 谁最想看到他死? |
[26:36] | Yeah. I have a theory. | 好, 我心里有底了 |
[26:47] | This is it. | 就是这儿了 |
[26:49] | What? | 什么? |
[26:51] | Drone storage. | drone仓库 |
[26:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:55] | OK,those brilliant lights that magically rise up into the sky and destroy the Wraith ships? | OK, 那些眩目的亮光魔幻般的升到空中 并摧毁幽灵的飞船? |
[27:00] | They’re not magic ? | 它们不是魔法 |
[27:01] | they’re,uh,real,physical objects. | 它们是客观存在的的物体 |
[27:03] | They’re-they’re projectile weapons. Incredibly powerful projectile weapons. | 他们是可以发射的武器 难以置信的强大的可以发射的武器 |
[27:08] | The only question is, | 唯一的问题是 |
[27:10] | have they used them all up? | 它们被用光了么? |
[27:14] | I can’t see anything. OK,hold on. | – 我什么也看不见 – OK, 等等 |
[27:16] | There’s a working ZedPM in here,so it should just be a matter of … | 这儿有一个可以工作的ZPM 因此只需要打开… |
[27:22] | this. | 这个 |
[27:37] | OK! There are still a few left. | OK! 还有一些剩余 |
[27:43] | Maybe turning on the power wasn’t such a good idea. | 也许打开开关不是一个好主意 |
[27:45] | I think you might be right about that. | 我想你也许是对的 |
[27:47] | Let’s get outta here. | 我们快离开这里 |
[28:10] | Is there another way out? | 还有路出去么? |
[28:11] | Technically,no. | 从技术上说, 没有了 |
[28:13] | That’s the only way out of this section. | 这是这片区域唯一的一个出口 |
[28:15] | There’s no need to panic ? I’ll radio for help | 不要惊慌 我会通过无线电请求援助 |
[28:19] | Colonel Sheppard,it’s McKay,come in please | Sheppard中校, 我是McKay 请回话 |
[28:23] | Ronon. Teyla. Please respond. | Ronon, Teyla, 请回话 |
[28:28] | Anybody? | 有人么? |
[28:36] | OK OK, | |
[28:37] | we may need to panic a little. | 我们可能需要惊慌一下了 |
[28:49] | You call this a harvest? | 你们把这也叫丰收? |
[28:51] | I bring this pathetic tribute to the Lord Protector and I’ll be whipped for my insolence. | 我要是把这点可怜的供品送给Protector陛下 他会因为我的无礼而斥责我的 |
[28:55] | This is all we could spare. | 我们可以提供的只有这些了 |
[28:57] | Well,then,maybe there’s something besides food that you can offer. | 那么, 除了食物之外 也许你们还能提供些什么 |
[29:01] | No! | 不… 不… |
[29:05] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[29:07] | You again. | 又是你 |
[29:08] | Let’s see how you do against someone who can defend himself. | 我们还是看看 你是怎样对付一个可以自卫的人吧 |
[29:11] | You have an impudent tongue. | 你的舌头太无理了 |
[29:14] | I think I’ll remove it. | 我会把它割下来 |
[29:43] | – Colonel Sheppard? | Sheppard中校 |
[29:44] | – Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[29:45] | We have a problem in the village. | 我们在村子里遇到点麻烦 |
[29:47] | There has been an … | 这里发生了一场… |
[29:48] | altercation. | 争论 |
[29:51] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿? |
[29:52] | This should be Auxiliary Control. | 这里应该是辅助控制室 |
[29:56] | Yes. | 对 |
[30:03] | That’s amazing! | 太神奇了! |
[30:04] | The layout of this place is almost identical. | 这个地方的布局都是一模一样 |
[30:07] | Identical to what? | 跟什么一样? |
[30:08] | Never mind. | 别在意 |
[30:10] | OK,we need to access the city’s internal communication systems,so … | 好了, 我们需要进入城市的内部通讯系统 这样的话… |
[30:15] | Remember what happened last time you started turning things on? | 还记得上次你打开开关时 发生了什么么? |
[30:17] | At this point,I don’t think we have much choice | 到了这一步, 我想我们已经别无选择 |
[30:22] | This is terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[30:23] | I knew Tavius was cruel and vindictive, but to want to murder his own father? | 我知道Tavius非常残暴 但他为什么要谋害自己的父亲? |
[30:28] | Raising children can be very dangerous. | 抚养孩子可能是非常危险的 |
[30:30] | The key is, we don’t let him succeed to the throne. | 关键问题是 我们不能让他成功继承王位 |
[30:33] | We need to talk to the Lord Protector. | 我们需要跟Protector陛下谈谈 |
[30:35] | I’m afraid it’s already too late. | 我想已经太迟了 |
[30:38] | I received word a few moments ago. | 我刚刚收到消息 |
[30:41] | He is dead. | 他死了 |
[30:45] | You must leave,now. | 现在, 你得走了 |
[30:48] | Tavius will arrest Mora | Tavius会逮捕Mora |
[30:49] | and anyone he considers was conspiring with her,and that includes you. | 以及其他所有他认为曾与她共谋的人 包括你 |
[30:54] | What about the villagers? | 那些村民呢? |
[30:55] | He’ll kill them all ?burn the place to the ground | 他会杀光他们 并将那里夷为平地 |
[30:58] | to make an example of them | 以儆效尤 |
[31:00] | They had nothing to do with what happened. | 他们于此事毫不相关啊 |
[31:02] | It doesn’t matter. Any defiance must be crushed without mercy | 这不要紧 任何形式的反抗都必须严酷的镇压 |
[31:05] | to keep it from spreading to the other villages. | 以防止传播到其它的村子 |
[31:07] | Look,this is the gene therapy we’re talking about. | 瞧, 这个就是我们谈论的基因药物 |
[31:10] | You can take it to the people and tell them what it means | 你可以把它带给人民 并告诉他们这意味着什么 |
[31:13] | You don’t have to be slaves to this Royal bloodline any more. | 你们没必要再作皇室血统的奴隶了 |
[31:16] | Well,this may be too late. | 这可能太迟了 |
[31:18] | Tavius will consider this to be treason. | Tavius会认为这是背叛 |
[31:20] | He’ll fight it. | 他会开战 |
[31:21] | And if the soldiers support him … | 如果那些卫兵都支持他的话… |
[31:26] | What’s that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[31:27] | It means news of the Lord Protector’s death is already spreading. | 这意味着Protector陛下驾崩的消息 已经传开了 |
[31:31] | The Court has been called to assemble in the Throne Room. | 宫庭成员被要求到王位室集合 |
[31:34] | Go now,before it’s too late. | 快走, 要不然就太迟了 |
[31:38] | Colonel? | 中校… |
[31:46] | This is interesting. | 有意思 |
[31:48] | Looks like the ZedPM’s almost depleted. | 看起来ZPM快要耗尽了 |
[31:50] | – What? – The ZedPM ?it’s,uh,um … | – 什么? – ZPM? 那是… |
[31:54] | Look,you know what? | 好吧, 你知道是什么 |
[31:55] | I know ?never mind. | 我知道, 别在意 |
[31:57] | More importantly,I can’t bring internal communications online. | 现在要紧的是 我无法启动内部通讯系统 |
[32:00] | What,so we can’t send a message? | 这么说我们不能发送消息了? |
[32:02] | No,and my radio won’t work because we’re too far underground. | 是的, 而且我的无线电也无法工作 因为这里位于地下太深 |
[32:05] | Oh ?that leaves us only one option. | 看来我们只有一种选择 |
[32:14] | Head back to the village. | 你回村子去 |
[32:15] | There’s one more thing I need to do. | 我还需要做一件事情 |
[32:16] | Right. | 好 |
[32:20] | You should not have killed the Constable. | 你不该杀死这些卫兵 |
[32:22] | Somebody had to do something. | 必须有人做些什么 |
[32:24] | Now more soldiers will come. | 这会引来更多的卫兵 |
[32:25] | Then stand up to them. Gather your people together and fight. | 那么就站起来反抗 把你的人集合起来斗争 |
[32:28] | And if the Lord Protector uses the Throne Chair? | 如果Protector陛下使用王座呢? |
[32:30] | We’ll deal with that. | 那个我们来应付 |
[32:31] | It’s too late to argue,Eldred. | 没时间争论了, Eldred |
[32:33] | What’s done is done. | 木已成舟 |
[32:35] | The Lord Protector will take his revenge on all of us. | Protector陛下一定会找我们复仇的 |
[32:39] | And if we’re going to die,I would rather die fighting. | 如果我们要死 那我宁愿在战斗中死去 |
[32:50] | Mara! Mora! | |
[32:52] | John! What are you still doing here? | John, 你怎么还在这里? |
[32:54] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我到处找你 |
[32:55] | You have to leave,now. | 你现在必须走了 |
[32:56] | I know. I-I want you to come with me. | 我知道 我想要你跟我一起走 |
[32:59] | We both know what’s gonna happen if you stay here. I can find a safe place for you to go. | 我们都知道你留在这里的后果 我可以带你去一个安全的地方 |
[33:04] | John… John. | |
[33:05] | None of this is your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[33:08] | You really would take me with you,wouldn’t you? | 你真的想带我走 |
[33:10] | Of course. | – 是不是? – 当然 |
[33:12] | That won’t be necessary | 没有必要了 |
[33:16] | Mora is perfectly safe now. | Mora现在非常安全 |
[33:18] | Tavius has been arrested for the murder of the Lord Protector. | Tavius已经因为 谋杀Protector陛下而被关了起来 |
[33:25] | That’s good news. | 这是好消息 |
[33:27] | You | 你… |
[33:29] | really should | 本该… |
[33:30] | have got out while you had the chance. | 抓住机会快点走的 |
[33:35] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[33:37] | I’m sorry,John. | 我很抱歉, John |
[33:39] | I was prepared to let you walk away, | 我原准备放你走的 |
[33:41] | but your colleagues in the village forced my hand. | 但你村子中的同伙让我改变了主意 |
[33:44] | They’re inciting an uprising ? | 他们正在煽动一场起义 |
[33:46] | and as the new Lord Protector, | 作为新的Protector |
[33:48] | that is something that | 这是我… |
[33:51] | I just | 所… |
[33:52] | can’t | 不能… |
[33:52] | have. | 容忍的 |
[34:14] | – Wait outside. | 在外面等着 |
[34:15] | – I’ll have your head for this,Chamberlain. | 我会取下你的人头, 总管 |
[34:18] | You are in no position to make threats. | 你现在的处境已经无法构成威胁 |
[34:20] | Is it really necessary to insult me further by imprisoning me with these people? | 没有必要继续羞辱我吧 竟然把我跟这些人关在一起 |
[34:25] | We’re not the ones who committed murder. | 我们并没有犯谋杀罪 |
[34:27] | True.There is only one murderer in this room. | 是的, 这间屋子里只有一个谋杀犯 |
[34:31] | Isn’t that right,Otho? | 对不对, Otho? |
[34:34] | Oh,let me guess. | 噢, 让我猜猜 |
[34:36] | He told you I did it. | 他告诉你是我干的 |
[34:38] | Do I look like the sort of person who knows anything about poisons and chemicals? | 我看起来像是那种 懂得毒药和化学药品的人么? |
[34:42] | Otho,on the other hand, | Otho, 相反 |
[34:44] | is always making elaborate studies of things ? | 是不是总是在研究这些东西 |
[34:46] | topics you and I might find boring, | 谈论这个可以让你我都觉得没趣 |
[34:48] | but which sometimes can turn out to be quite useful. | 不过有些时候还是很有用的 |
[34:53] | You’re saying that he’s the one that poisoned the Lord Protector? | 你的意思是 是他毒害了Protector陛下? |
[34:56] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[34:57] | I offered to guarantee him the succession. In return, | 我必须保证让Tavius继承王位 作为回报… |
[35:00] | he would spare Mora’s life. | 他会留下Mora的命 |
[35:01] | Ah,but you’re leaving out the best part. | 哈, 你遗漏了最精彩的部分 |
[35:04] | Once I assumed the throne, Mora was to be given to Otho as his wife. | 如果我登上王位 Mora就会嫁给Otho作为他的妻子 |
[35:08] | All she had to do was bat her eyes at him a couple of times, and the fool was hooked. | 她所需要做的只是朝他眨两下眼镜 然后这个笨蛋就上钩了 |
[35:15] | Guards! | 卫兵! |
[35:17] | It’s true we were to be married, and so we will | 我们是准备结婚, 接着我们… |
[35:21] | Only now she won’t be marrying a lowly servant, | 不过她嫁给的不是一个低层的仆从 |
[35:24] | but the Lord Protector himself. | 而是Protector国王 |
[35:29] | I really need to stop making house calls. | 我真的不该再出诊了 |
[35:36] | You said these weapons have great destructive power? | 你是说这些武器具有毁灭性的力量? |
[35:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:40] | What do you intend to do with it? | 你准备怎样用它呢? |
[35:42] | Blow a hole straight up to the surface ? assuming I can get it to fly in a straight line. | 让它打一个直通往地面的洞 假设我可以让它沿直线飞行 |
[35:47] | I’ve never actually done anything like this before. | 我以前可从来没有这样干过 |
[35:50] | What’ll happen if you succeed? Well,two possibilities. | – 如果成功了会怎样? – 好吧, 两种可能 |
[35:53] | Either we create a nice sturdy shaft | 要么是我们打出一个大而结实的洞 |
[35:55] | that will give us some much-needed air and provide a big enough gap for the radio signal to get through, | 可以让足够的空气进来 并可以让无线电信号出去 |
[36:00] | or it will bring the already unsteady ceiling down on us, | 要么就是让这个本不稳定的天花板 砸在我们的头上 |
[36:04] | burying us both alive. | 将我们活埋 |
[36:07] | I prefer to imagine the first possibility. | 我希望是第一种可能 |
[36:09] | Yes,yes,the power of positive thinking. Very good. While you do that, | 是的, 是的, 很积极的想法 非常好, 既然你这要想… |
[36:12] | I will rely on my experience and expertise. | 我就要使出我的专家经验了 |
[36:17] | You said you’d never done this before. | 你说过你以前从没这样干过 |
[36:18] | General expertise. Will you be quiet while I do this?! | “综合”经验 在我干活的时候你能不能闭嘴? |
[36:24] | Alright | 好的 |
[36:37] | I can’t believe that worked! | 难以置信, 成功了! |
[36:39] | What happened to positive thinking? | 积极想法的结果是什么? |
[36:41] | I lied. | 我说慌了 |
[36:42] | This is McKay. Is anyone reading? | 我是McKay 有人听到么? |
[36:45] | Rodney,where have you been? | Rodney, 你去哪里了? |
[36:46] | Where have I been? | 我去哪里了? |
[36:47] | I have been trapped underground by an earthquake that blocked off our one exit from this section of the city,that’s where I’ve been! | 我被困在了地下 地震震塌了城市这个部分的出口 |
[36:53] | Do you have access to the ZeePM? | 你找到ZPM了么? |
[36:55] | No,I don’t have access to the ZedPM but thank you for your concern, by the way! | 没有, 我没有找到ZPM 不过顺便说一句, 多谢你的关心! |
[36:59] | Rodney… – Rodney … | |
[37:00] | – No-no-no-no-no-no. No,it’s fine. | 不, 不, 不, 没事 |
[37:02] | Your beloved friend has nearly died and while he has had to face the imminent threat of death, | 你所挚爱的朋友差点就死了 当他正面临死神时 |
[37:06] | your first concern is for the ZedPM? It’s only natural! | 你首先关心的却是那个ZPM 这就是人的本性 |
[37:10] | I am sorry,Rodney,but we have a few problems of our own. | 我很抱歉, Rodney 不过我们这里也碰到了些麻烦 |
[37:12] | Colonel Sheppard and Doctor Beckett are no longer responding to our radio calls. | Sheppard中校和Beckett博士 没有回应我们的呼叫 |
[37:16] | As well, | 此外 |
[37:17] | there is a good possibility that the Lord Protector is about to launch a drone attack on this village. | Protector很可能 就要用drone来袭击这个村庄 |
[37:22] | If that happens, everyone here will die. | 如果是那样, 这里的每个人就都会死 |
[37:40] | Oh. Leave us. | 回避一下 |
[37:46] | I’m really sorry,John. | 我真的很抱歉, John |
[37:47] | Oh,please! Don’t play the sweet little innocent here. | 噢, 求你了! 不要在这里装无辜 |
[37:53] | I never meant for you to get hurt. | 我从没想过要伤害你 |
[37:55] | Then help us get out of here. | 那就帮我们逃离这里吧 |
[37:56] | I can’t ? | 我做不到 |
[37:58] | but I may be able to convince Otho to spare your lives. | 但我可以求Otho留住你们的命 |
[38:01] | That would be a good start! | 这是一个好的开始 |
[38:03] | In the meantime,I did bring you this | 此外, 我还给你带来了这个 |
[38:06] | You must tell your friends to leave before it’s too late. | 快通知你的朋友 叫他们快点离开 |
[38:09] | For his first act as Lord Protector,Otho intends to destroy the entire village using the Throne Chair so that no other villagers | 登基后的第一件事 Otho将会使用王座夷平整个村子 |
[38:15] | will ever rise up against him again. | 这样其他的村民就不会反抗他 |
[38:18] | Rodney,come in. | Rodney, 回话 |
[38:21] | Sheppard,are you alright? | Sheppard, 你还好吧? |
[38:22] | I’m fine. Listen,I need you to pull the ZeePM and cut the power right away or Ronon and Teyla are dead. | 我很好 听着, 我要你切断ZPM的能量供给 否则Ronon和Teyla就会死去 |
[38:26] | I already know all that. Look, unfortunately I am cut off from the ZedPM. | 我已经知道了 听着, 不幸的是, 我已经试过了 |
[38:30] | There’s gotta be something you can do. | 那你应该可以做些什么 |
[38:32] | Yeah,I’m workin’ on it! | 是的, 我正在做 |
[38:33] | Well,work faster! | 好的, 干快点! |
[38:57] | Those fools. | 那些蠢人… |
[39:01] | They actually think they can stand against me. | 他们真的以为可以跟我对着干 |
[39:06] | Alright,I think I’ve got something. | 好的, 我有主意了 |
[39:07] | According to my readings,the ZedPM is nearly depleted. | 根据我这里的读数 那个ZPM快要耗尽了 |
[39:09] | If we can activate enough systems simultaneously | 如果我们同时启动足够多的系统 |
[39:11] | It might drain power completely,thus rendering the drones inert. | 它可能就会耗尽能量 这样就无法发射drone了 |
[39:15] | So do it! | 那就快干 |
[39:16] | No,I can’t. I don’t have access to enough systems to draw that kind of power | 不, 我做不到! 我不能访问 足够多的系统以消耗那么多的能量 |
[39:19] | I need something really big. | 我需要一个真正够大的系统 |
[39:26] | How about the star drive? | 星际推进器怎么样? |
[39:28] | The city’s just like Atlantis,right,a city that was designed to fly? | 这个城市就好像亚特兰蒂斯, 是的… 一个可以飞行的城市 |
[39:31] | You want me to fly the city right up out of the ground?! | 你要我把城市飞离地面? |
[39:33] | No! You don’t have to go anywhere. Just charge the engines. | 不! 你哪儿也不需要去 只需要开动引擎 |
[39:35] | That should be the greatest single drain of power you can create. | 这样你就可以尽可能多的消耗能量 |
[39:38] | You’re right ?that could work. Yeah,but there’s only one problem. | 你是对的, 这应该有用 不过还有一个问题 |
[39:40] | What? | 什么? |
[39:41] | This place is pretty unstable. If I fire up the engines, | 这个地方非常不稳固 如果我点燃引擎 |
[39:44] | the vibrations alone could cause the whole thing to come down on us. | 震动可能会活埋我们 |
[39:50] | That’s a risk we’re gonna have to take. | 我们不得不冒险一试了 |
[40:03] | Firing up main engines. | 启动主引擎 |
[40:20] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[40:27] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[40:29] | What about him? | 他怎么办? |
[40:30] | Forget about him. | 忘了他吧 |
[40:34] | Sorry,wee man. | 对不起, 伙计 |
[41:09] | Well,this is better! | 比想象的要好 |
[41:11] | I guess. | 我想 |
[41:24] | You. | 你… |
[41:26] | This is your doing. | 这是你干的吧 |
[41:29] | Seize them! | 抓住他们! |
[41:30] | You’re only Lord Protector if you can control the Chair. | 只有能控制王座 才能成为Protector |
[41:33] | You said it yourself. | 这是你自己说的 |
[41:37] | It’s over | 都结束了 |
[41:39] | You don’t have to bow down to this man, | 你们没有必要屈从于这个人 |
[41:41] | or Tavius,or anyone else. | 或者Tavius, 或者其他人 |
[41:44] | John! John! | |
[41:59] | Tavius was right about one thing. | Tavius有句话说得是对的 |
[42:03] | I do have a fair knowledge | 我确实知道很多 |
[42:06] | of poisons. | 毒药的知识 |
[42:23] | We got the drones, | 我们得到了drone |
[42:25] | we got a few Jumpers; I even got the girl. | 几艘Jumper飞船 我甚至得到了一个女孩 |
[42:27] | You got the girl?! | 你得到了一个女孩? |
[42:28] | Well,I mean I could have got the girl. I turned her down. | 是的, 我是说我本可以得到那个女孩 但我拒绝了 |
[42:32] | What did you offer them in return for the drones and the Jumpers? | 作为回报, 你给了他们什么? |
[42:34] | A supply of medicines and an IDC if they need to reach us. | 一些药物和一个身份识别码 如果他们需要找我们的话 |
[42:38] | We also offered to help `em come up with a new way of running things when the time comes. | 我们还帮助他们以一种新的方式生活 |
[42:41] | They didn’t offer you King?! | 他们没让你当国王么? |
[42:45] | I turned that down too! | 这个我也拒绝了! |