Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] Why do you have to park so far away? 你为什么把飞船停得那么远?
[00:12] This ridge was a little further away than it looked. 这座山看起来没有这么远
[00:14] You can’t just land a Jumper anywhere, Rodney. 我不能把Jumper飞船到处停放, Rodney
[00:17] It doesn’t matter now, I think we’re almost there. 无所谓了, 我想我们差不多到了
[00:19] Rodney, do you even know what it is we are looking for? Rodney, 你了解我们要去探索的东西么?
[00:22] Yeah, well, whatever it is, it’s around here somewhere. 是的, 不管是什么, 应该就在附近了
[00:24] What’s around here? 什么东西在附近?
[00:25] Whatever it was 不管是什么东西
[00:26] that was causing the energy spike we detected from the Puddle Jumper. 反正我们在飞船上探测到了 异常能量波动
[00:29] D’you have any idea what that looks like? 你觉得这东西看上去应该是什么样?
[00:30] I’ll know it when I see it… 只有看到它才知道…
[00:34] And I see it. 我看到了
[00:42] Looks like a door. 看起来像是一个门
[00:43] Yes, it is remarkably door-like 是的, 看起来非常像一个门
[00:51] Well, looks like the only way through the ridge anyway. It runs for miles. 看起来像是穿过这座山的唯一一条路 延伸了几英里
[00:56] Alright, let’s check it out. 行了, 我去察看一下
[00:58] – There’s something there. – What? – 有点问题 – 什么?
[01:00] Some kind of an energy barrier around the threshold. 在入口附近有某种能量屏障
[01:14] It disappeared. 不见了
[01:16] Or it went right through a cloak. 也许是视觉屏障
[01:17] It has many of the same properties as a cloaking field. 确实跟视觉屏障有很多类似的地方
[01:20] Yeah, and the Ancients did tend to hide all the really cool stuff. Ancient看来是想隐藏某些东西
[01:22] Yeah, I would just like to be able to explain these readings better before we step through. 我想我们在搞清楚这些读数之前 最好不要采取进一步的行动
[01:28] Get me a branch. 给我一根树枝
[01:29] You got tape? 你有带子么?
[01:33] Because… 因为…
[01:37] I got a camera! 我有摄像机!
[01:39] I didn’t ask for a log! 我不是要一根木头!
[01:42] Thank you! 谢谢
[01:43] OK, so… OK, 看…
[01:46] Tape it to the stick… 把这个绑在树枝上…
[01:51] We extend the camera through, 我们把摄像机伸过去
[01:52] record for a few minutes, pull it back, play the recorder. 记录几分钟 然后拉回来, 播放录像
[01:57] Yeah! MALP on a stick! 好! 树枝上的MALP探测器!
[02:00] Yes, MALP on a stick, very clever. 是的, 树枝上的MALP探测器, 真聪明
[02:04] Are we done? 好了么?
[02:05] Yep! 好了!
[02:25] I am not fluent in Ancient but I do recognise a few words. 我对Ancient的语言不是很了解 不过我可以认出几个字
[02:29] ‘Welcome’ and ‘ascension’. ‘欢迎’ 还有 ‘升天’
[02:32] Ascension? 升天?
[02:33] To a higher plane of existence. 到一个更高的存在形式
[02:35] The race of people who built the Stargate, 那个建造星际之门的种族
[02:37] they eventually evolved to a point where they ascended to a state of pure energy. 他们最终进化到了可以上升到以 纯粹能量形式存在的阶段
[02:44] That’d be great! 不错啊!
[02:45] Yeah, well, sadly it’s a matter of… evolution. 是的, 不过遗憾的是 只能通过进化来实现
[02:50] Anyway… 不管怎么说…
[02:51] I’m sure we’ve got more than enough now. 我想我们等的时间已经够长了
[02:54] There we go. 出来了
[02:56] And… 接下来…
[02:58] have a look, shall we? 我们来看看, 好么?
[03:08] OK, then! Any volunteers? OK, 没事! 有志愿者么?
[03:11] I’ll go. 我去
[03:14] Just… back out if you encounter anything problematic. 如果碰到什么问题就马上出来
[03:18] Problematic? 问题?
[03:18] Yeah, like poisonous atmosphere, acid atmosphere, no atmosphere. 比如有毒的空气, 带酸的空气 或者没有空气
[03:22] Hey, it’s a MALP on a stick, only shows you so much. 这只是一个绑在棍子上的MALP探测器 只能展示给你这么多
[03:26] OK OK.
[03:30] Here goes. 我要进去了
[03:38] Weird! 好怪!
[03:42] Yeah, it’s kinda hurting my hands a little. 我的手有一点刺痛
[03:44] OK, so get outta there. OK, 那就出来吧
[03:45] I’m trying to, but it’s pulling me in. 我试过了, 不过它正把我往里拉
[03:48] I got you. 我来帮你
[03:50] OK, come on, guys, get me outta here. OK, 来吧, 伙计们 把我拉出来
[03:52] I’m tryin’. 我在用力
[03:53] Well, try harder. 好的, 再用力点
[03:54] No, we proved this it shouldn’t be happening. 不, 我们已经证明了 不应该出现这种情况
[03:56] Well, it is! It’s pulling me in! 不过确实发生了! 它正在把我往里拉!
[03:59] It’s too strong! 力量太大了!
[04:03] Don’t touch the barrier! 不要接触屏障!
[05:25] I don’t know if you can hear me over the radio, but… 不知道你们还能不能 通过无线电听到我说话, 不过…
[05:28] I’m finally on the other side. 我终于到另外一边了
[05:33] Looks just like the pictures. 就像是图像中的一样
[05:40] Hurts pretty bad to move. 太痛了, 现在动不了
[05:44] I don’t know if I can… 不知道我还能不能…
[05:49] Alright, you guys… stay put. 好了, 你们… 呆在原地
[05:59] Why did you tell us to let him go? 你为什么叫我们放手?
[06:00] Because you weren’t gonna stop and the last thing we need is both of you to get pulled in with him. 因为如果你们不停下来的话 就会跟他一起被拉进去
[06:03] Why would the Ancestors create something that would do this? Ancestors干嘛会建造这种东西?
[06:05] I don’t know. 我不知道
[06:06] – Figure it out or you’re going in after him! – OK, that is not helping! – 快搞清楚, 否则的话你就进去陪他! – 好了, 这也于事无补!
[06:09] Obviously the portal reacts differently to living matter than it does to inanimate objects. 很明显, 入口对生物的反应 跟对无生命物体的反应截然不同
[06:12] It might even be specific to humans. 可能是专门针对人类的
[06:14] This is Sheppard, can you hear me now? 我是Sheppard, 你们能听到么?
[06:21] I’ve taken a good look around the area. 我已经看了一下这周围的区域
[06:23] Cave opens up to the other side of the ridge. 洞穴通到山的另外一边
[06:26] There’s not much there, so… 离那边不是很远, 所以…
[06:30] I’m just gonna… 我决定…
[06:32] wait here… 在这里等着…
[06:34] and give you guys a chance to figure this one out. 给你们机会把这里这个东西弄明白
[06:38] Colonel Sheppard, this is Teyla. Please respond. Sheppard中校, 我是Teyla 请回话
[06:41] You’re wasting your time and it’s not gonna work. 你在浪费时间, 没有用的
[06:44] Colonel, if you can hear me, please respond. 中校, 如果能听到, 请回话
[06:49] There’s absolutely nothing on this tape that could possibly indicate any kind… 这个带子上很明显 没有任何可以揭示…
[06:54] Oh, no! 噢, 不!
[06:56] What? 什么?
[06:57] The memory’s full. 存储器已经满了
[06:59] It’s recorded almost two hours and… 它记录了差不多两个小时…
[07:01] and the battery just died! Dammit! 而且电池已经耗尽了, 该死!
[07:03] Why are you wasting time? 你为什么要浪费时间?
[07:04] That is the one thing I am not doing. OK, look, 有一件事情我没有做 OK, 瞧
[07:06] I need something living, like a, like a flower, or a blossom. OK. 我需要某个有生命的东西 比如一朵花
[07:12] Now would not be a good time to throw that rock I asked you to throw a few hours ago. 现在不是丢石头的时候 我几个小时前就让你们丢了
[07:16] I’d never see it coming, this side is as black as oil. 要是丢的话, 我也看不见 这边一团漆黑
[07:32] There’s one thing I haven’t tried, so if you can hear me… stand back. 还有一件事我没有试 如果你们能够听到… 退后
[07:37] And if you can’t… 如果你们听不到…
[07:40] Well, then I guess you can’t hear me. 好了, 那么我假设你们听不到
[07:50] Good one, John! 看你做的好事, John!
[07:52] Shoot yourself! 开枪打你自己!
[07:55] This is downright problematic, Rodney! 这里彻彻底底有问题, Rodney!
[08:00] To test a theory. Work with me here, people. Look, if I’m right, we need to hurry. 为了验证这个理论, 过来帮帮我 如果我是对的, 我们要抓紧了
[08:05] What are you doin’, McKay? 你要干什么, McKay?
[08:06] I am trying to determine how much faster time is passing on the other side of the portal than it is here. 我想判断入口那边的时间流逝得 到底有多快
[08:10] Why would time progress faster? 时间怎么会流逝得更快?
[08:12] That doesn’t make any sense. 这完全没有道理
[08:13] That is what I am trying to prove. Now, just wait! 这就是我准备证明的 现在, 好好看着!
[08:21] 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,6, 7, 8, 9… One, two, three, four, five,six, seven, eight, nine…
[08:28] – McKay… – ten, bear with me, – McKay… – 10, 跟我一起等
[08:30] 12, 13, 14, 15, 16,17, 18, 19, 20 twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen,sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, and twenty.
[08:41] A whole lot faster! 简直快多了!
[08:50] Can you hear me now? 现在可以听到么?
[08:57] The cave opens up to the other side of the ridge but there’s nothing in the immediate area I can survive on. 洞穴通往山的另外一边 但这里没有供我生存的东西
[09:19] OK, that’s day two and I’m out of water. OK, 第二天了, 我就要脱水了
[09:22] We don’t leave our people behind, 我们从来不丢下自己人
[09:25] right? 对么?
[09:29] How about sending me a signal to show me that you’re still there? 干嘛不发个消息过来 证明你们还在那里?
[09:32] Doesn’t have to be a rock, you can write a damn note. 不一定非要是石头 你们可以写张纸条
[09:44] I’m gonna turn off my radio for another six hours to conserve the battery, 在接下来的6个小时中 我会关掉对讲机, 以节省电池
[09:48] and try to get some sleep. 还有, 试着睡上一觉
[09:54] Sheppard out. Sheppard收线
[09:57] The blossoms have aged several hours at least. 这些花经历了至少几个小时
[10:00] We might be able to pick him up in the Jumper but I need to get back to Atlantis. 我们应该可以用Jumper救出他 不过我需要先回亚特兰蒂斯
[10:03] You’re not goin’ anywhere. 你哪里也不能去
[10:04] It is a time dilation field, which means that time is passing much faster on the other side of the portal than it is here for us. 那是一个时间膨胀区域, 就是说 在那里时间流逝得比我们这里更快
[10:09] I’m not sure of the exact ratio, but I need to go now. 我还不确定确切的比率 不过我现在必须走了
[10:12] Why? I don’t have time – 为什么? – 我没有时间向你解释
[10:13] to explain temporal compression theory to you 时间压缩理论
[10:15] when every moment we stand here debating this, 因为我们在这里争论的每时每刻
[10:17] literally hours could be going by for Colonel Sheppard relative to us. 对Colonel Sheppard来说 可能已经过去几小时了
[10:20] Look, hours equate to days, and days for us could mean years for him. Do you get it now? 几小时等于几天, 而我们这里的 几天对他来说是几年 你现在明白了么?
[10:27] I need you to follow me back as far as the Puddle Jumper and I’ll explain what I need you to do on the way. 我需要你要跟我一同回Jumper飞船 在路上我再跟向你说明需要你做的事情
[10:33] And you, stay here. 而你, 待在这里
[10:36] And do what? 在这里做什么?
[10:37] Don’t go through, if that’s what you’re thinking. 别过去, 如果你有这种打算的话
[10:40] Give me the knapsack. 把背包给我
[10:41] Rodney, Teyla… Ronon? Rodney, Teyla… Ronon?
[10:45] Come in? 回答?
[10:50] You guys are starting to worry me a little bit here. 你们让我有些担心了
[10:52] Empty your pockets, everything you think he might need to survive. 翻一下你的口袋, 任何对他来说 跟生存有关的东西
[11:01] We might just buy him a little more time there. 我们要让他尽量多支持一段时间
[11:04] Come on. 好了
[11:05] – Go. – Good. – 去吧 – 好的
[11:42] What the hell took you guys so long? 到底是什么让你们搞了这么久?
[12:04] Alright. Emergency rations, medical kit. Anything else? 好了, 紧急补给, 医疗包 还有什么?
[12:07] Extra batteries for the camcorder. 摄像机电池
[12:08] Right. You know what to do? 对, 你知道怎么做?
[12:10] Press Record, extend and hold for three seconds. 按下”录像”, 伸进去录三秒钟
[12:12] No more, no less. 不要多, 也不要少
[12:13] – And then pull it out again. – Right. – 然后把它拉出来 – 是的
[12:14] If he’s still there, that should give him plenty of time to record a detailed message. 假如他还在那里, 这应该可以给他 足够长时间来记录一些详细信息了
[12:17] Dammit! Why didn’t I send through a note? 该死! 我怎么没有给他送一张字条呢?
[12:19] What do you mean if he is still there? 你刚才说假如他还在那里是什么意思?
[12:20] Look, depending on the compression ratio inside the field, 根据那一块区域中的压缩比
[12:23] there’s a very good chance he may have used up the supplies we’ve sent through by the time you get back. 在你回去的那一段时间内 他很有可能会用完供给
[12:27] – I know it’s hard to get your head around but what it means is we have to… – we must hurry. – 你要明白,我们要… – 我们要抓紧
[12:29] Right. Go-go-go-go-go-go-go. 对, 快快快快快
[12:32] Good! 好的!
[12:34] Alright! 好的!
[12:40] Right! 好!
[12:46] What, you have no idea whether he’s injured? 什么, 你不知道他是否受伤?
[12:48] The excruciating pain he was experiencing was a result of the temporal differential. 他所经历的痛苦 是由时间不同步所导致的
[12:51] And what is that, exactly? 那到底是什么意思, 确切的说?
[12:53] The… portal must somehow dampen the extreme tidal forces that would normally occur 那个入口一定是在某种程度上 消除了临界点的潮汐力
[12:57] in the event horizon of a time dilation field, 这种力通常会在时间膨胀区的 临界点出现
[12:59] and we were keeping him from passing through it. 而同时我们正拉着他 不让他进去
[13:02] So part of his body is experiencing time at a different pace than the other? 也就是说他身体的某些部分 所经历的时间跟其他部分步调不一致?
[13:06] Who knows what that could do to him? 谁知道这会对他造成什么影响?
[13:08] I have no idea, but I suspect he could use a doctor. 我不知道 不过我希望他可以碰到一个医生
[13:11] So you don’t even know if he’s alive? 你还不知道他是否还活着?
[13:12] The most time-efficient approach was to assume that he was alive but stranded. 我们现在最好假设他还活着 并且正困在那里束手无策
[13:16] And why not assume that he’ll make his own way back through the portal? 那为什么不假设 他可以自己找到走出入口的方法?
[13:18] Because Cl Sheppard would have already had hours to try to make it back through the portal in the time 因为在这段时间内, Sheppard中校可能 已经花了数小时的时间研究这个问题了
[13:22] I wasted explaining the situation to Conan and Xena! 而我却还在浪费时间 向Conan和Xena作解释!
[13:27] – Now, Rodney, that’s not very… – No. – 好了, Rodney, 那没有什么… – 不
[13:28] No, I suppose it isn’t. 不, 我想不是的
[13:29] This is McKay. Supplies been loaded aboard yet? 我是McKay 供给运上船了没有?
[13:31] Almost there, Sir. Just a few more cases. 快了, 只剩下几个箱子了
[13:34] Alright. When you’re done with that, make sure you assist Zelenka in securing the descent probe into the launch compartment. 好的, 搬完之后 帮 Zelenka 在舱底装好探测器
[13:39] Let’s move. 我们走
[13:46] This is Sheppard. 我是Sheppard
[13:48] I’m pretty sure you can’t hear me, but I don’t have a volleyball to talk to, so what the hell… 我确信你们听不到, 可我 找不到一个可以说话的人, 所以…
[13:54] I’ve rationed what little I have for as long as I could but 我尽可能节约着使用我的补给
[13:58] I have enough left for maybe one more day. 但剩下的可能仅供我支撑一天了
[14:04] I’ve gotta get myself something to live on while I find my own source of food and water. 如果我要活下去的话 就必须自己去找食物和水了
[14:09] Not that I didn’t appreciate the three canteens of water and the whole handful of power bars. 如果给我三壶水再加上一把能量棒 我是不会介意的
[14:18] There’s nothing in the immediate area. I’m gonna have to go further out. 在这附近什么也没有 我必须出去找找
[14:23] I’m giving you an indication of where I go, 我会指示我去的方向
[14:26] as I go. 现在我走了
[14:29] Sheppard out. Sheppard收线
[15:00] That was quick. 很快啊
[15:01] Not fast enough, I fear. 还不够快, 我担心
[15:06] Get the camera. 去拿摄像机
[15:11] Doctor McKay would like us to try this again. McKay博士要我们再试一次
[15:13] To see if Sheppard’s still alive? 看看Sheppard是否还活着?
[15:16] And to determine the true passage of time on the other side. 以及判断那边时间流逝得 到底有多快
[15:22] Alright. 好了
[15:26] Alright. 好的
[15:30] 1, 2, 3 One, two, three.
[15:36] That wasn’t long enough to see anything. 时间太短了, 看不到什么的
[15:39] And yet it seems to have recorded several minutes. 已经录了几十分钟
[15:49] He is not there. 他不在那儿
[16:19] Well, you’re either gonna eat me, or… 好吧, 要么你吃了我, 要么…
[16:23] I’m gonna eat you. 我吃了你
[16:32] We’ve loaded weeks of supplies and everything I could think of. 我们已经带上了数周的补给 以及任何我可以想到的东西
[16:34] What’re we not thinking of? 我们漏掉了什么没有?
[16:36] Now take a minute, and be certain. 等几分钟, 好好确认一下
[16:38] If your theory is correct, you won’t be able to make many of these trips. 如果你的理论正确的话 你将无法承受数次这种旅行
[16:40] I am painfully aware of that. 对这一点我很明白
[16:42] I remind you only because from what you’ve told me, rushing is what got Sheppard into trouble in the first place. 我提醒你, 用你的话来说, 鲁莽是 让Sheppard陷入这种困境的直接原因
[16:47] This was not his fault, it was mine. 这不是他的错, 是我的错
[16:49] I should have looked more closely at the video. The clues were there before he even stepped through. 我本应该好好看看录像的 在他走进去之前, 提示就在那里
[16:52] Look, all I can hope to do now is fix this within his lifetime. 现在我所希望的就是 在他的一生度完之前, 修正这个错误
[16:56] His lifetime? 他的一生?
[16:57] If it takes us a week to ten days to fix this, then it won’t matter, because he will probably have died of old age. 如果我们花费了数周的时间 他就有可能因为年老而死去
[17:02] Oh my God. 噢, 我的天哪
[17:02] Yeah, hence the rushing. 是的, 所以快点吧
[17:04] Now, you ready? You don’t look ready. 你准备好没有? 看上去你还没有准备好
[17:06] I’m ready. 我准备好了
[17:06] I need to pick up a few of my books to help with the translation. 我要去拿一些书 这样有助于翻译
[17:09] Well, we’ll pick `em up on the way, and I hope you’ve got us a real Jumper pilot 好吧, 我们顺路去拿, 我希望 你已经安排好了一个真正的Jumper驾驶员
[17:11] because I don’t trust him and I can’t fly the damned thing in a straight line. 因为我不相信他, 而我还不能 让那东西沿直线飞行
[17:23] Help! 救命!
[17:24] Help me, please! 救救我!
[17:27] Where is it? 在哪里?
[17:29] It’s there. In the trees. 在那里, 树丛中
[17:31] What is it? 是什么东西?
[17:32] The Beast! 野兽!
[17:33] – Alright, is there a safe place for us to go? – No, no, the Cloister is too far. – 有没有安全一点地方? – 没, 没有, Cloister太远了
[17:37] It’s upon us! 它过来了!
[17:38] Stay down, and stay behind me. 蹲下, 躲在我身后
[17:41] You can’t fight it! 你打不到它!
[17:42] Maybe we can scare it away. 也许我们可以把它吓跑
[18:32] Get outta here! 离开这里!
[18:56] There it is. 就是那儿
[18:58] Well, according to these readings, it’s not there. 根据这些读数 不是那里
[19:02] Rodney, I can see it with my own eyes it’s right inside that crater. Rodney, 我亲眼所见 应该就是在那环形山中
[19:05] It’s hard to say whether the Ancients actually built it inside the crater or whether the rim formed as a result of the time dilation field. 不知道是Ancient在环形山中建造的它 还是那个边缘只是时间膨胀区的产物
[19:11] The Jumper sensors aren’t picking up anything? Jumper的传感器没有任何读数么?
[19:13] Nothing, ma’am. 没有, 女士
[19:15] Alright. Position us directly above it and stand by. 把我们停到它的正上方待命
[19:19] Prepare to launch the probe on my mark. 准备发射我的探测器
[19:22] What is this probe of yours supposed to do? 你的探测器可以做些什么?
[19:23] Well, it’s supposed to descend slowly into the atmosphere of a gas giant. 它会缓缓落入稠密大气层
[19:27] The `chute opens, the probe separates into two components joined by a tether hundreds of metres long. 接着保护罩打开, 探测器分成两个部分 中间用几百米长的绳索连接
[19:32] So we should be able to receive telemetry from inside the time dilation field 这样的话, 当其中的一半还在外面时
[19:36] while the other half of the probe is still outside. 我们就可以接收里面的那一半 所发射出的遥测信号了
[19:38] Right. And depending on the variance, we might be able to fly right into the field and rescue Sheppard. 对, 利用这一点, 我们可以 直接飞进那个区域并救出Sheppard
[19:42] Very clever, Rodney! 真聪明, Rodney!
[19:44] Yes, it is. 是, 是啊
[19:47] Actually, it was Zelenka’s idea. 实际上, 这是Zelenka的主意
[20:03] Hi. 嗨
[20:07] He’s awake again! 他醒过来了!
[20:09] I am now! 我醒了
[20:17] I am Teer. 我叫Teer
[20:21] Have we met? 我们见过面么?
[20:23] When Avrid first brought you here. 当Avrid把你带到这里来的时候
[20:25] You were terribly injured from fighting the Beast. 你在同野兽的搏斗中身受重伤
[20:27] Avrid carried you almost halfway across the Sanctuary. Avrid背着你 穿过了差不多半个Sanctuary
[20:29] And I healed you. 我治好了你的伤
[20:31] You did? 是你治好的?
[20:33] You’re a little young to be a doctor. 作为医生你还太年轻了点
[20:35] Hedda is one of the few among us who possesses the healing power. 我们当中一些人拥有治疗能力 Hedda就是其中的一个
[20:39] Well, good. Thank you. 好的, 谢谢你
[20:42] It’s we who should thank you for saving our brother from the Beast. 该说谢谢的是我们 是你把我们的人从野兽的爪下救出来
[20:47] It’s funny, I don’t remember winning. 有意思 我记得我好像没打赢
[20:49] It’s good to see you awake and well again. 很高兴看到你醒过来而且没事了
[20:53] Didn’t it come after you? 那个野兽没有追你么?
[20:55] No. Only the Ascended know why. 没有 只有升天的人知道为什么
[20:59] None of them are around, are they? 他们不在周围, 是不是?
[21:01] Are you hungry? 你饿了么?
[21:03] Starving. 饿极了
[21:11] Which one of you got me out of my clothes and into these? 是谁帮我换的衣服?
[21:14] I did. 是我
[21:18] Is that alright? 怎么了?
[21:19] Yeah. I just usually like to… 我还是习惯于…
[21:22] meet a woman before she sees me naked. 先和一个女人会面 然后再让她看到我的裸体
[21:29] What do we have here? 我们这里有什么?
[21:40] I’m glad you’re feeling better. Welcome to your new home. 很高兴你感觉好些了 欢迎到你的新家
[21:44] Avrid, I’m happy to visit and I’m grateful for the food and the whole healing thing, but… Avrid, 我很高兴到这里来访问 感谢那些食物以及治疗, 不过…
[21:49] do you know the way out of here? 你知道怎么出去么?
[21:51] There is no way to leave, John, other than to ascend. 没有办法出去, John, 除了升天
[21:55] What exactly do you mean by “there’s no way”? 你说”没有办法”是什么意思?
[22:00] That is the sole purpose of this place… 这是建造这个地方的唯一目的…
[22:02] To meditate upon ascension and one day join those who created the Sanctuary. 在升天之前好好冥想, 然后某一天 加入到建造Sanctuary的那些人中去
[22:06] The thing is, I’ve got other plans. 问题是, 我还有其他的事情要做
[22:10] Then why did you enter the portal? 那你为什么进入那个入口?
[22:12] Well, call it a mistake. I tried to stop it but the damned thing sucked me in. 好吧, 那是一个错误 我想停下来, 可那个东西把我吸了进来
[22:18] Those that came before us made certain that there could be no indecision. 我们之前到的人已经确定了 不能够优柔寡断
[22:22] Once you set foot within the Sanctuary, your path was chosen. 一旦你的脚踏入了Sanctuary 就无法反悔了
[22:25] Not by me! 对我来说应该不是!
[22:27] Once you cross the threshold, you are committed to be here for the remainder of your days. 一旦通过入口, 你就要准备 在这里度过自己的余生了
[22:50] Alright. Launch the probe on my mark. Three, two, one, mark. 好的, 发射探测器 3, 2, 1, 发射
[23:01] The probe’s about to pass through the field. Stand by. 探测器准备通过时间膨胀区 准备
[23:06] Dammit! 该死!
[23:07] – What happened? – Exactly what I was afraid would happen. – 怎么了? – 我所担心的事情发生了
[23:10] The probe was ripped apart by tidal forces at the event horizon almost instantly. 探测器中的绳索 在通过临界点的一刹那被割断了
[23:13] So we can’t fly through it and rescue Colonel Sheppard? 也就是说 我们不能飞进去救Sheppard中校了?
[23:16] Not unless we wanna be ripped apart too! 除非我们也想被割成几瓣!
[23:18] Did you receive any telemetry before the probe failed? 在探测器失效之前 你有没有收到什么信号?
[23:21] Actually quite a lot. Looks like mostly gibberish, though. 实际上有很多 不过大多数都是一些乱码
[23:24] This is gonna take me the better part of an hour to go through. 我大概要花一个小时才能弄清楚
[23:30] I’m glad I finally got you outside. 很高兴终于能够看到你走出来
[23:33] You’ve been alone in your room for so long. 你独自在房间里呆了太长时间了
[23:35] I’m being depressed. 我心情很不好
[23:37] Is it so terrible here? 这里很糟么?
[23:39] No, you folks have been great. It’s just… 不, 你们都很不错, 只是…
[23:41] I have responsibilities back home. 我有责任回到家中
[23:43] People I care about, and who care about me. 我所关心的人, 以及那些关心我的人
[23:46] At least I thought they did. 至少我认为他们会关心
[23:50] Why’d you come here? 你为什么来这里?
[23:52] Well, I was born here. 我生下来就在这里
[23:54] No, I mean your people. 不, 我是说你的人民
[23:56] Well, they came generations ago. 他们几代之前就来这里了
[23:59] I’m from a race of people who revered those who came before us, those who created this place. 我们这个种族崇拜那些先前到这里的人 他们建造了这个地方
[24:05] We call them Ancients. 我们称他们为Ancients
[24:07] To follow in their footsteps, to ascend, 追随他们足迹, 升天
[24:09] was the greatest goal among our forefathers. 是我们的祖先最大的目标
[24:13] Many centuries ago, some of our people sensed it was within them to do so. 许多世纪以前, 我的祖先在内心中 感觉需要这么做
[24:17] It took them many years to discover the location of this world and once they found it, 他们花费了数年的时间找到了这个行星 在那之后
[24:22] they came to this world as a pilgrimage. 他们就到这里来朝圣
[24:25] We are their descendants. 我们就是他们的后代
[24:27] Not many of you left. 你们剩下的人不多
[24:29] No. We are the last. 是的, 不多 我们就是所有剩下的人
[24:34] So what’s holdin’ you back? 那么是什么阻止了你们呢?
[24:36] Journeys such as ours can take a lifetime. 我们的这种旅途需要花费一生的时间
[24:41] You afraid it might not happen? 你担心那不会发生?
[24:45] We’re not afraid of anything. 我们什么都不怕
[24:48] Well, I’d be pretty afraid of that Beast thing. 我很有点害怕那个野兽
[24:52] As long as we stay in the Cloister, we’re safe. 只要我们呆在Cloister, 就没事
[24:55] And what kind of life is that? 这种生活会是怎样?
[24:56] Well, life here is not entirely without its pleasures. 这里的生活并不是完全没有快乐
[25:09] The telemetry was not entirely gibberish. Bring up the HUD. 遥感信号并不完全都是乱码 打开HUD
[25:14] I’ve been able to determine the location of the power source inside the field, here. 我可以指出那块区域的能源, 这里
[25:19] What good is that? 这有什么用?
[25:20] Once we know where the generator is, one way or another, I should be able to turn it off. 只要我们知道了能源在哪里 我就可以关掉它
[26:39] You know, you don’t have to do this for me every morning. 你没有必要每天早上 为我做这些
[26:42] You saved my brother’s life. 你救了我弟弟的命
[26:43] Then shouldn’t he be the one bringing me breakfast? 那为什么不是他 来给我送早餐呢?
[26:46] He is meditating with the others. 他正在和其他人一起冥想
[26:48] He’s always meditating. Everyone’s always meditating. 他老是在冥想 所有人总是在冥想
[26:54] At least share it with me. 至少跟我一同享用吧
[27:13] It’s OK. 没事
[27:15] It is very close. 它已经非常近了
[27:20] It’s here. 它来了
[27:23] It’s never come inside the Cloister. 它从来没有进入过Cloister
[27:26] – I am scared. – It’s OK. – 我好怕 – 没事的
[27:27] – John… – Take her inside. – John… – 带她进去
[27:29] – Do it. – Go. – 快去 – 走
[27:41] OK, people, I’m starting to develop some serious abandonment issues here! OK, 人们, 我正在这里制造出 某种严重的放弃主义思想!
[27:49] OK, but I’m warning you I’ve got a knife! OK, 不过我警告你, 我有一把小刀!
[27:51] No! Come back! Come back! Come back! 不! 回来! 回来! 回来!
[27:57] Now there’s two of us! 现在我们有两个人了!
[28:08] Ronon! Ronon!
[28:11] He left a sign for us to see. 他为我们留下了记号
[28:17] He must have gone to look for another way out. 他一定是去找另外的出口了
[28:19] At least we know he may still be alive. 至少我们知道他还活着
[28:21] Teyla, Ronon. We’re inbound in the Jumper and should touch down in a few minutes. Teyla, Ronon. 我们正在Jumper飞船中 几分钟后着陆
[28:25] Meet us at the landing site. 到着陆点来找我们
[28:26] Understood. 明白
[28:47] We thought we’d lost you again. 我们本以为会又一次失去你
[28:50] What happened? 发生什么了?
[28:52] I’ve never seen such bravery. 我从来没有见过这种勇气
[28:54] Were it not for you, all may have been lost. 要不是你, 所有人都会死
[28:57] I don’t remember winning this time either. 我记得这一次好像也没有打赢
[29:02] He’s not fully healed. 他还没有完全治好
[29:06] – I’m fine. – You’ve done enough, Hedda. Come on. – 我没事 – 你已经做得够多了, Hedda, 来吧
[29:09] Let’s get you some rest. 去休息一下吧
[29:23] What the hell’s the matter with you people? 你的人民到底怎么了?
[29:26] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[29:28] I’m talking about letting her stand out there alone against that thing. 我是说让她独自站在那里面对野兽
[29:32] Violence is not the path to ascension. 暴力并不是通往升天之路
[29:34] There’s a difference between violence and self-defence. 暴力和自卫是有区别的
[29:37] We are very close to ascension, John. 我们已经非常接近于升天了, John
[29:40] All of us. 所有人
[29:41] If we leave the path, it may be lost to us forever. 如果我们离开这条路 就将会永远失去这个机会
[29:43] Everything may be lost to you forever unless you stand up to that damned thing. 除非你们站起来面对那个野兽 否则将会永远失去所有东西
[29:51] I must join the others in meditation. 我要去加入其他人的冥想了
[30:02] You sure it was three seconds? 你确定是三秒钟?
[30:04] Yes. 是的
[30:05] And there’s twelve minutes of video. 录像的长度有12分钟
[30:06] Yes. 是的
[30:07] Alright, so it’s a ratio of about… 好的, 也就是说比率大概是…
[30:08] 250:1 Two hundred and fifty to one.
[30:11] I sent my watch through, 我把我的手表伸过去了
[30:13] along with a letter to Colonel Sheppard telling him we’re doing our best to rescue him. 另外还有一封致Sheppard的信 告诉他我们正在尽最大努力来救他
[30:17] If you would like to check again… 如果你需要再检查一次的话…
[30:18] No, that’s good, that’s good, that’s good, good..good thinking. 不, 很好, 很好, 很好 想法不错
[30:21] Just out of curiosity, what does that mean for Colonel Sheppard in terms of… days? 只是出于好奇, 不过对于Sheppard来说 这些…天是什么概念?
[30:24] We’re already talking months. 我们在说的是几个月
[30:32] You don’t have to wait up for me. 你不用等着我
[30:35] You’ve been gone over a day. 你已经去了一天多了
[30:37] Yeah, well, after I found my weapons, 是的, 我找到了我的武器
[30:41] I decided to take a run all the way back to the portal, and look what I found. 之后我决定去入口看看
[30:44] I don’t know what took `em so long, but my friends finally sent some supplies through. 我不知道为什么用了这么久 不过我的朋友们送了一些补给过来
[30:50] There are people here who care for you. 有人在这里关心你呢
[30:53] Sorry, I should’ve… 抱歉, 我本该…
[30:55] told somebody. 告诉某个人的
[30:57] I knew. 我知道
[30:59] I was following your journey in my mind. 我在意识中跟随你的行程
[31:02] I was with you since you left the Cloister. 在你离开Cloister之后 我一直跟你在一起
[31:05] Is that some special power of yours you haven’t told me about? 这是不是你一直没有跟我说过的 某种特殊能力?
[31:08] Yes. 是的
[31:12] I’ve been with you each time you’ve searched for a means to leave us. 在你每次想办法离开我们时 我都在你身边
[31:16] As Hedda has the power to heal, I am able to see images in my mind. 如同Hedda有治疗能力一样 我可以在意识中看到图像
[31:20] It’s not uncommon for those on the path to ascension to gain such abilities. 对于那些处于升天之路的人来说 这种能力并不常见
[31:24] I wish you woulda told me, I could’ve used you out there. It took me forever to find this stuff! 你如果早点告诉我, 也许已经派上用场了 我永远也研究不透你们这群人!
[31:29] Before my mother ascended, she could move things with her mind. 在我母亲升天之前 她可以用意识移动物体
[31:33] You can imagine how wondrous that would be for a child. 你可以想象这对于一个孩子来说 是多么惊奇
[31:36] Sit with me. 坐到这里来
[31:53] I was the one who sent Avrid to find you. 是我让Avrid去找你的
[31:56] You did? 是你?
[31:56] Because I knew you were coming that night, 因为那天晚上我知道你要来
[31:59] and I knew where you would be in the field 而且我知道你会在哪里
[32:02] and I have known since I was a child 在我还是个孩子时, 我就知道了
[32:04] that you would sit here with me as you do now. 你会和现在一样跟我坐在一起
[32:07] I’ve been able to close my eyes and see your face my entire life, John. 在我的一生中 一闭上眼睛就会看到你的脸, John
[32:13] You are the one. 你就是那个人
[32:17] The one what? 那个什么人?
[32:19] The one who will lead us to ascension. 那个引领我们升天的人
[32:26] What is it? 怎么了?
[32:27] Nothin’. I just was hoping you were going in a different direction with that. 没什么, 我刚才在想 真希望你弄错了
[32:33] I’ve seen that as well. 我已经看到了
[32:36] That’s why I waited for you. 那就是我等你的原因
[32:40] Really? 真的么?
[32:43] Tonight. 今晚
[32:45] Tonight? 今晚?
[32:46] I… I wish you woulda told me, I wouldn’t have gone on a ten-hour run. 我… 我想你应该早点告诉我 这样我就不会去跑十个小时了
[32:51] And in the coming days, once you have defeated the Beast, 在接下来的日子里 只要你打败了野兽
[32:55] we will ascend together, 我们将会一同升天
[32:57] all of us. 所有人
[32:59] You mean all of you. 你是说你们所有人
[33:01] I haven’t given up on you just yet. 我不会丢下你的
[33:03] I don’t know how that’s gonna happen, Teer. I really don’t. 这不是我所意料的, Teer 真的没有
[33:08] Look, I’ve been up against that thing twice. 我已经和那个东西搏斗两次了
[33:11] I don’t see how a third time’s gonna turn out any different. 我不会认为第三次会有什么不同
[33:16] You don’t have to know how. 你没有必要知道怎么做
[33:19] You just have to trust that it will. 你只需要相信那确实会发生
[33:40] OK, I think I’ve got it. OK, 我想我已经明白了
[33:43] I am interpreting a bit, but it seems the field was designed as a sanctuary from the Wraith, 我翻译了一点, 这片区域好像是 设计用来作为逃避幽灵的避难所的
[33:48] but a place the last of the Ancients could travel to and hopefully ascend without fear of attack. 最后一批Ancients来到这里 在这里升天, 而不用担心遭受袭击
[33:53] Of course. They could potentially spend entire lifetimes inside the field before the Wraith even discovered the place. 当然, 他们可以在幽灵发现这里之前 在里面度过自己的余生
[33:57] And if they ever attacked, their ships would get torn apart just as the probe did. 如果幽灵发起攻击, 战舰也会跟 探测器一样, 被撕成碎片
[34:01] And so it has remained for ten thousand years. 于是它就存在了上万年
[34:03] This writing here… 这地方写着…
[34:05] this serves as a sort of welcome, 这是某种欢迎
[34:08] as well as a warning for any of the humans under their protection looking for sanctuary, 同时也警告寻求它庇护的人
[34:13] but I think it was left there for anyone who wanted to seek the path to ascension on their own. 不过我认为它应该是为那些 想要寻求自己升天之路的人而准备的
[34:18] And what’s the warning? 警告是什么内容?
[34:21] That once you cross the threshold, there’s no return. 一旦跨过入口, 将无法返回
[34:23] That is, unless you have the exact location of the power source and the expertise to turn it off. 是这样, 除非你能找到能源的确切位置 并知道怎么把它关掉
[34:29] Hey, we may even get a ZedPM out of this. 嗨, 我们甚至可能找到一个ZPM呢
[34:31] Now you’re talkin’. 这是你说的
[34:32] Lieutenant, this is Weir. If you haven’t heard from us in… 中尉, 我是Weir 如果你没有我们的消息连续…
[34:35] Rodney? Rodney?
[34:36] Well, an hour would give us months in there, but, 一小时对我们来说就是几个月了 不过
[34:39] Elizabeth, of all the people who should stay, it would be you. Elizabeth, 你应该留下
[34:41] There may be writing by the power source that needs translating. 能源上可能有些字需要翻译
[34:44] – Rodney – There is a slight chance that when we go through… – Rodney, – 当我们过去时, 有可能…
[34:45] I’m going. 我准备好了
[34:47] Lieutenant, one hour, then head back to Atlantis and see if Zelenka can think of anything. 中尉, 一个小时, 然后返回Atlantis 看看Zelenka有什么主意
[34:51] Understood. 明白
[34:52] Well, he may need medical treatment and I’m the only doctor here, so I should probably just… 他可能需要医疗帮助, 而我是 这里唯一的医生, 我想可能的话…
[34:56] Carson, it probably won’t hurt so much if you just go through quickly. Carson, 如果快步走过去的话 你不会感觉到很痛的
[34:59] Alright, let’s do this. 好了, 我们行动吧
[35:13] That wasn’t so bad! 还不算太糟!
[35:16] You were just… 你已经…
[35:18] That’s weird…? 很奇怪…?
[35:21] Well, we may as well relax. The others are gonna be at least five minutes. 好了, 我们可以休息一下 其他人至少五分钟后才会进来
[35:23] Judging by the location of the power source, 根据能源的位置
[35:25] we’ve got a long walk ahead of us, so… 我们可能要走很长一段路
[35:40] Haven’t any of you seen thunderstorms? 你们有人见过雷暴么?
[35:43] The Sanctuary provides rain for the orchards. Sanctuary会为果园制造一些雨
[35:45] I’m talkin’ about thunder and lightning. 我是在说打雷和闪电
[35:48] Giant bolts of electricity shooting down from the sky. 巨大的闪电从天空劈下
[35:51] Sounds scary. 听起来很吓人
[35:54] Well, it is scary, but it’s also very cool. 是很吓人, 不过却很酷
[35:57] It’s OK to be scared, it’s part of life. 害怕没有什么, 这是生活的一部分
[36:00] You know, when I was a kid, we used to have storms that shook the house. Scared me half to death. 当我还是一个孩子时, 曾经有闪电 击中我住的房子, 把我吓得半死
[36:06] When we are ascended, we will experience such things. 在我们升天后, 我们会有这种经历的
[36:08] Hell, if you’re ascended, you can make thunderstorms! 如果你们升天了 你们就可以制造雷暴了!
[36:12] I’m talking about actually experiencing life. 我所说的是真实的体验生活
[36:15] We contemplate on the experience that is life each day. 我们每天都在完整的体验生活
[36:19] I’m talking about living it. 我是说生活
[36:23] Haven’t any of you got things you wanna do as flesh and blood human beings first? 你们当中没有人愿意做些 首先作为有血有肉的人类所做的事情?
[36:29] I mean, you, you talk about 我是说, 你们所说的
[36:31] moving on to a plane of existence beyond your own mortality, 搬到一个星球 存活于你们自己的生死之外
[36:34] but you haven’t even really lived. 但你们根本就没有 体会到真正的生活
[36:36] Our lives are full. 我们的生活已经很充实了
[36:38] Well, I’ve spent a long time with you folks, and I don’t think “full” means what you think it means. 我和你们这些人呆了很长一段时间了 我认为”充实”并不是你所想象那样的
[36:42] To ascend, one must meditate. 为了升天, 就必须冥想
[36:44] You’re not meditating, you’re hiding. 你们并不是冥想, 你们是在逃避
[36:47] From what? 逃避什么?
[36:49] You know the answer to that. 你知道答案
[36:53] He means the Beast. 他是说那个野兽
[36:55] Yes, I do. 是的
[36:57] Now I don’t know how any of you expect me to feel like I belong here, but every time that thing comes around, 我不知道你们当中有多少人会认为 我属于这里, 但是每当那个东西到来时
[37:02] I’m out there alone. 只有我一个人站出来
[37:10] You’re not alone. 你并不孤独
[37:12] I know, you were out there too. 我知道, 你也在那里
[37:14] No, I mean your friends have come. 不, 我是说你的朋友们来了
[37:17] They number five. 有五个人
[37:20] They’ve come for you. 他们为你而来
[37:22] They have? Are, are you sure? That’s the best news I’ve… 是么? 你确定? 这是我听过的最好的消息…
[37:25] No, John, I sense something more. 不, John 我感觉到的不止这些
[37:28] The Beast is nearly upon them. 野兽正朝他们而去
[37:34] You know, I was just thinking, this entire field, I mean not the field 我正在想, 这整个区域 我不是说这片旷野
[37:37] I mean the field, field 我是说区域, 区域
[37:39] must generate its own day and night cycle, not to mention its own artificial climate. 必须产生自己的昼夜交替 更别谈自己的人造气候
[37:42] I mean, it’s incredible! When you think… 我是说, 这真是难以置信! 当你想到…
[37:43] You wanna pick up the pace, McKay? 你不想掉队吧, McKay?
[37:45] Hey, he’s waited for months. Another half hour isn’t gonna kill him. 嗨, 他已经等了几个月了 再多上半个小时也不会杀了他
[37:48] We don’t know how long it’s gonna take to find him. 我们还不知道要用多久才能找到它
[37:50] Aye, and besides that, I have a date planned with Lieutenant Cadman for tomorrow night. 同意, 除此之外, 我跟 Cadman中尉明天晚上还有一个预约
[37:53] Oh, no, so we’ve only got twelve years in here! 噢, 不, 我们在这里的时间只有12年!
[37:57] What? What is it? 什么? 怎么了?
[38:03] I’m not detecting anything. 我没有探测到什么
[38:04] Doesn’t mean it isn’t there. 这并不意味着它不在那里
[38:06] Can you see anything? 你看到什么了?
[38:07] No. But I sense something is close. 不, 不过我感觉到有东西正在靠近
[38:11] Maybe we should try another way? 也许我们应该试试另外一条路?
[38:16] Won’t make any difference. It’s stalking us. 不会有什么不同的 它在跟踪我们
[38:18] Sounds like it’s more than one. 听起来不止一个
[38:20] Yeah, more than one what? 不止一个什么?
[38:22] I do not know. 我不知道
[38:58] What the hell took you so long? 你们怎么过了这么久才来?
[39:01] Believe it or not, you were only gone a couple of hours. 信不信由你 你只是失踪两个小时而已
[39:03] Try six months! 六个月啊!
[39:04] You don’t understand, you’ve been trapped in a time dilation field. 你不了解, 你被困入了一个 时间膨胀区内
[39:07] What? 什么?
[39:07] – What was that bloody thing? – I don’t know. – 那个东西是什么? – 我不知道
[39:09] What’s a time dilation field? 什么是时间膨胀区?
[39:11] Can we talk about this somewhere else? 我们可以到别处去讨论这个问题么?
[39:13] No, it is still close. 不, 它还在附近
[39:36] You’ve fought this thing before? 你以前跟这个东西搏斗过?
[39:38] Twice. 两次了
[39:40] How did you beat it? 你是怎么打败它的?
[39:42] Still haven’t figured that out. 还不知道呢
[39:44] Now’d be a good time. 这次可以弄明白了
[39:46] Yeah, well, what’d you say we just fight it and see what happens? 你是说跟它搏斗, 然后看会发生什么?
[39:50] John? John?
[39:52] Friends of yours? 你的朋友们?
[39:58] We’ve come to stand with you, whatever happens. 我们来支持你 不管发生什么
[40:01] No, we’ve come to fight. 不, 我们过来战斗
[40:05] And we are not afraid of you. 我们不会怕你
[40:09] The Beast is of our own creation, 野兽是我们自己创造的
[40:11] and it is long past time we sent it away. 我们让它呆在外面已经很长时间了
[40:45] That’s it? That’s all it took? 就这样? 这样就行了?
[40:47] You were right, John. We were afraid. 你是对的, John 我们害怕了
[40:51] The Beast was the final burden we had to shed, manifest from our own fears. 野兽是我们必须去除的最后一个障碍 它来自于我们自己的恐惧
[40:56] You gave us the courage to face it. 你给我们勇气去面对它
[41:02] Come with us. 跟我们一起走吧
[41:08] I’m not ready for that yet. 我还没有准备好呢
[41:11] I’m not sure I’ll ever be. 我还没有想好呢
[41:14] One day, perhaps? 某天, 也许?
[41:17] Yeah, one day. 是的, 某一天
[41:20] I’ll look forward to it. 我期待着
[41:23] There’ll be no need to destroy the Sanctuary, Doctor McKay. 没有必要摧毁Sanctuary McKay博士
[41:27] What? 什么?
[41:28] No…, I wasn’t thinking that, I was… 不…, 我没有这么想, 我只是…
[41:30] We will keep the portal open for you until you are gone. 在你们出去之前 我们会让入口一直开着
[41:32] At which point the ZedPM which undoubtedly powers this beautiful place will be… 不管怎么说, 毫无疑问 为这个美丽地方提供能源的ZPM真是…
[41:35] Sanctuary was left by those who came before us, Sanctuary是由先于我们到达这里的人 所留下的
[41:39] for those who may seek it out and follow the path. 留给那些寻求并追随升天之路的人的
[41:42] And it will continue to remain 而它在你们离开之后
[41:45] after you are gone. 会继续保留下来
[41:47] Yeah, but… 是的, 不过…
[41:53] Absolutely. 当然
[42:21] What is it with you and ascended women? 你和那个升天的女人之间是什么关系?
[42:28] Well, the beard is interesting! 胡须很不错!
[42:33] First thing to go when we get home. 到家后做的第一件事
[42:35] Never thought I’d see any of you again. 没想到会再见到你们
[42:37] Kind of even… 甚至是有点…
[42:40] missed you a little. 想你们了
[42:41] Yeah, well, it was only a couple of hours for us, so… 对我们来说只是两个小时而已 所以…
[42:44] Ronon Ronon.
[42:46] We were all quite worried about you. 我们都很担心你
[42:47] Of course we were. 当然我们会的
[42:48] We’re just sorry we didn’t get here sooner. 很抱歉我们没能早点到这里
[42:54] Let’s get outta here! 我们离开这里吧!
星际之门亚特兰蒂斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme