时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Ford? Ford? | |
[00:07] | Thought I was dead, didn’t you Sheppard? | 原以为我已经死了, 是不是, Sheppard? |
[00:09] | Jace here has really fine tuned the enzyme. | Jace已经可以很好地提炼酶了 |
[00:11] | We’ve gotten so good we can even lace food with it. | 我们甚至可以把它做在食物里 |
[00:13] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你们 |
[00:15] | You’ve just had your first dose. | 你们刚刚服用了你们的第一份酶 |
[00:17] | You’re gonna help us, destroy a Wraith hive ship. | 你准备来帮助我们摧毁一艘幽灵母舰 |
[00:20] | There’s been a slight change of plans. | 计划有点小小的变动 |
[00:23] | McKay’s going to stay here, while we run the op. | McKay将留在这里, 当我们执行任务的时候 |
[00:25] | Sheppard, you there? | Sheppard, 你在么? |
[00:27] | I think I might have set the alarm off. | 我想我引起了警报 |
[00:34] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[00:35] | The one who flew the ship. | 驾驶飞船的那个 |
[00:52] | And now the conclusion… | 接上集 |
[00:58] | The ship. | 那艘船 |
[01:05] | Where did you get it? | 你是从哪里搞到的? |
[01:11] | You mean the Dart? | 你是说那艘Dart飞船? |
[01:13] | We call them Darts because they’re so pointy. | 我们称它为Darts是因为它的头是尖的… |
[01:15] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[01:17] | Where? | 哪里? |
[01:20] | I really don’t wanna say. | 我是真的不想说 |
[01:37] | I don’t even know your name. | 我甚至还不知道你的名字呢 |
[01:43] | In time, you will tell me every… | 不用多久, 你就会告诉我所有… |
[01:50] | Tell you what? What’s wrong? | 告诉你什么? 怎么了? |
[01:55] | She didn’t even tell me her name! | 她还没有告诉我她的名字呢 |
[02:15] | Colonel? | 中校? |
[02:30] | Are you unharmed? | 你没受伤吧? |
[02:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:33] | Where’d they take you? | 他们带你去了哪里? |
[02:36] | A little Q and A with the Queen of the hive. | 跟母舰的Queen搞了一些问答 |
[02:39] | What’d you tell her? | 你告诉她什么了? |
[02:40] | It was a short conversation. She walked out. | 这只是一个简短的谈话, 接着她就出去了 |
[02:43] | Why? | 为什么? |
[02:44] | I don’t know. Maybe she was late for a meeting. | 不知道, 也许是她约会迟到了 |
[02:46] | No. There’s something else. I sense she was agitated, even angry. | 不是, 我感觉到她有些不安, 甚至是愤怒 |
[02:52] | Why? | 为什么? |
[03:01] | Another hive ship has arrived. | 又来了一艘母舰 |
[04:14] | Are you sure there’s another ship? | 你确信是另外一艘母舰? |
[04:18] | I sense it… close by. | 我感觉到了… 就在附近 |
[04:20] | Well, maybe they’re planning on culling the planet together. | 好吧, 也许是他们准备 一起洗劫那个星球 |
[04:23] | – Or they’re gonna fight for it. – Either way, | – 也有可能是争夺 – 不管怎么说 |
[04:26] | the planet’s only a few days away, so we don’t have much time if we still intend to stop them. | 那个星球所剩时间不多了 如果我们要阻止他们, 就必须抓紧时间 |
[04:29] | Alright. First things first. How to get out. Any luck? | 对的, 不过首要问题是, 怎样才能出去 谁知道? |
[04:33] | Not yet. | 不知道 |
[04:35] | Don’t worry… I’ll figure a way out. | 别担心… 我会想出办法的 |
[04:38] | I was afraid you were gonna say that. | 我想这话你已经说过了 |
[04:41] | OK, they definitely should have been back by now. | OK, 他们现在应该回来了 |
[04:43] | Seriously, am I the only one who thinks that maybe things haven’t gone according the plan? | 我是不是唯一那个认为 事情没有依据计划进行的人? |
[04:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:48] | OK, look, we can’t just sit here. We need, we need to, we need to do something. | 好吧, 我们不能只是坐在这里 我们需要, 我们需要做点什么 |
[04:51] | – Like what? – Like go get help! | – 比如说? – 比如说出去帮帮他们! |
[04:54] | Look, we can dial the Stargate back to Atlantis where we have a ship… | 我们可以拨通星际之门到亚特兰蒂斯 在那里我们有一艘飞船… |
[04:56] | a fast ship with, with, with shields. We can fly to the hive and then, then rescue them if we need to. | 一艘很快的飞船, 装备有护盾 我们可以飞到母舰, 然后尽可能的帮助他们 |
[05:01] | Can’t dial the Gate, remember? Ford removed the control crystals from the dialing device. | 不能拨号星门, 不记得了? Ford把拨号设备上的控制水晶拿掉了 |
[05:04] | Yes, I know that. But here’s the good news. You’re the ones guarding them. | 是的, 这个我知道 不过好消息是, 你们正是守卫它们的人 |
[05:09] | Look, all you have to do is get me the crystals, I can fix the DHD. | 你们所需要做的就是把控制水晶给我 我可以修好拨号设备 |
[05:12] | And then then look, you just have to walk into Ford’s little room back there and get them. | 瞧瞧, 你们所需要做的只是 走进背后Ford’的房间把它们拿出来 |
[05:15] | We’re not giving you anything. | 我们不会给你任何东西 |
[05:18] | Then I can’t dial the Gate. | 那么我就不能拨号星际之门 |
[05:20] | What I said. | 我是怎么说的了 |
[05:21] | What is this, an Abbott and Costello routine? Look, just give me the damned crystals! | 这算什么, 例行公事? 快把那该死的水晶给我! |
[05:28] | You want the crystals, you’re gonna have to go through us. | 你想要水晶 就必须先过我们这一关 |
[05:33] | Unbelievable! | 不可理喻! |
[05:43] | Last time we were on one of these ships, McKay was able to open the door by cutting right into the wall. | 上一次我们在这种飞船上时 McKay是通过把东西切进墙壁而把门打开的 |
[05:50] | You mean like with a knife? | 你是说用小刀? |
[05:52] | You have a knife? | 你有把刀? |
[05:53] | One for them to find, one to keep. Everybody knows that. | 留一把给他们找到, 剩下一把好好藏着 每个人都知道 |
[05:56] | Right! Forgot all about that rule. | 很对! 忘了那些教条吧 |
[05:59] | Well, it’s a good thing I’m here. | 幸运的是我在这里 |
[06:01] | Right! Now, just, take your time… | 是的! 现在, 放松… |
[06:07] | I said take your time! | 我说放松… |
[06:09] | I hit the exact spot you were pointing at! | 我正好击中了你所指的那个位置! |
[06:11] | Alright, alright. Anybody else have a knife? | 好吧好吧, 还有人有刀么? |
[06:24] | Getting warmer. | 差不多了 |
[06:27] | How many of those things have you got? | 你还有多少这种东西? |
[06:29] | How many d’you need? | 你要多少个? |
[06:57] | OK, you can take them out, easy. Just a few well-placed karate chops and, and, and, and down they go. | OK, 你可以搞定他们, 放松 来一个空手道下劈, 然后, 放倒他们 |
[07:05] | Piece of cake. Let’s… | 小意思… |
[07:08] | Are you an idiot? | 你白痴啊? |
[07:19] | Desperate times, desperate measures. | 非常时刻, 非常选择 |
[07:32] | That’s one hell of a karate chop! | 这就是一个该死的空手道下劈! |
[07:42] | You must have a hell of a time going through airports! | 看来你通过机场安检一定要很长时间 |
[07:51] | Ford, what the hell are you doing? | Ford, 你到底在做什么? |
[07:54] | – That’s the last of it. – What about the rest of us? | – 这是最后一支了 – 我们中其他人呢? |
[07:56] | – You don’t need it. – You don’t know that. | – 你并不需要这个 – 你不了解 |
[07:58] | We’re heading to the Dart Bay. Stay together, and stay quiet. | 我们准备去停放Dart的空港 大家呆在一起, 保持安静 |
[08:21] | Lock and load! | 准备出击! |
[08:38] | And that’s what happens when you back a brilliant scientist into a corner! | 这就是你们把一个天才科学家 逼到绝路的下场 |
[08:50] | Now focus, focus. | 集中精力, 集中精力 |
[08:57] | Ah, control crystals! Yes! | 啊, 控制水晶! Yes! |
[09:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:14] | They are coming. | 他们来了 |
[09:16] | I got it. | 我来应付 |
[09:18] | Ford! Ford! | |
[09:25] | Move! | 闪开! |
[09:28] | More coming! | 来了更多! |
[09:29] | This way! | 这边走! |
[09:38] | Big dose! Big, big dose! | 大剂量! 大, 大剂量! |
[09:40] | But you needed it. You needed it. | 不过你需要这个 你需要这个 |
[09:42] | To lay out the guards… idiots! | 就为了放倒那些守卫… 白痴! |
[09:45] | “You want the crystals? You’re going to have to go through us.” | “你要那些水晶? 那你就先过我们这一关” |
[09:47] | Well I went through you allright, didn’t I? | 好了, 现在我过了你们这一关, 是不是? |
[09:49] | Like a hot knife trough jelly. No… | 就像是快刀斩果冻一样 不… |
[09:51] | Butter. Knife trough butter. | 是黄油 快刀斩果冻 |
[09:54] | Okay… Focus. Must finish dialing. Please, please… | 好了… 集中精力 必须完成拨号, 快点, 快点… |
[10:05] | OK, go home. | OK, 回家 |
[10:26] | Help us. Please, help us. | 帮帮我们 请帮帮我们 |
[10:32] | She’s alive! | 她还活着! |
[10:34] | So is this one. | 这个也是 |
[10:35] | Let’s get them out of here. | 把他们弄出来 |
[10:38] | We don’t have time to stop. This isn’t the mission! | 我们没有多少时间 这不属于行动的内容! |
[10:41] | There is no mission, Ford. There’s just your stupid plan. | 根本就没有什么行动, Ford. 只有你那个愚蠢的计划 |
[10:44] | – If you hadn’t screwed up… – Look, | – 要不是你把事情搞砸… – 听我说, |
[10:46] | the sooner you stop arguing with me and help me save these people, the quicker we get out of here. | 如果你停止跟我争论, 帮我救出这些人 我们就可以更快离开这里 |
[10:56] | Unscheduled activation! | 计划外星门活动! |
[10:59] | It’s Doctor McKay’s IDC. | 是Doctor McKay的身份验证码 |
[11:01] | Lower the shield! | 放下护盾! |
[11:05] | I know what I need to do! | 我知道我该做什么! |
[11:07] | Rodney, what’s happened? Where are the rest…? | Rodney, 发生什么了? 其他人呢…? |
[11:11] | There’s no time, no time. The planet… not Ford’s, the one the… | 没时间, 没时间了, 那个星球… 不是Ford所说的那个,是那个… |
[11:13] | ship’s headed towards, we need to get there and we don’t have much time. | 飞船准备飞往的, 我们需要去那里 不过我们没有足够的时间 |
[11:15] | I was barely able to escape myself, but I managed to take out the guards. | 我差点不能让我自己逃脱 不过我经过努力终于放倒了那些守卫 |
[11:18] | Oh, you should have seen me! I was amazing! I wish we’d got it on camera because… That’s not the point. | 哦, 你真应该去看看! 我真是棒极了! 我想我们可以同时上镜… 这个不重要 |
[11:21] | Rodney, slow down. Are you alright? | Rodney, 说慢点. 你没事吧? |
[11:24] | Yes, yes. I mean… I don’t know. | 是的, 是的 我是说… 我不知道 |
[11:27] | I mean, I did take out the guards and they were huge and dumb and stupid… | 我是说, 我确实放倒了那些守卫 他们真是又大又呆又傻… |
[11:30] | What guards? | 什么守卫? |
[11:31] | Ford’s guards! Didn’t I mentioned Ford? | Ford的守卫! 我没有提到Ford么? |
[11:33] | No, you didn’t, and you haven’t even mentioned Sheppard, Teyla or Ronon either. | 不, 你没有, 你甚至没有提到 Sheppard, Teyla 以及 Ronon |
[11:36] | Yes! They were there too, and there were the two guards. | 是的! 他们也在那里 那里可是有两个警卫 |
[11:37] | They were huge and massive and I had to take them out, so I had to inject some of the enzyme. | 他们又大又壮, 而我却必须把他们放倒 于是我不得不注射了一些酶… |
[11:41] | You took some of the enzyme? | 你注射了一些酶? |
[11:42] | No-no-no-no-no-no-no. I didn’t take some of the enzyme. | 不不不不不 我不是注射了一些 |
[11:43] | I took a lot of the enzyme, because I had to, because I had to take out the guards, which I did, | 我是注射了很多, 因为我不得不这样干 因为我不得不干掉两个守卫, 我做到了 |
[11:46] | and you should have seen me, I was amazing! | 你真应该去看看, 我真是棒极了! |
[11:48] | Are you insane? | 你是不是神经有问题啊? |
[11:49] | Yes, yes, now that I’ve taken the enzyme, yes. | 是的, 是的 我确实注射了那种酶, 是的 |
[11:51] | Rodney, focus. Where is Colonel Sheppard? | Rodney, 集中精力 Sheppard中校在哪儿? |
[11:54] | No, no, no, I had to take the enzyme because, because I had to take out the guards! | 不不不, 我不得不注射那些酶 因为我必须干掉那两个守卫! |
[11:58] | But that’s not the point… the point is we don’t have enough time. | 不过这不是要点… 重要的是我们时间不多了 |
[11:59] | We need to stop the ship from getting to where the ship is going. | 我们需要阻止那艘飞船 |
[12:02] | Come on, come on, let’s take a walk to the Infirmary, alright? | 来吧, 来吧, 我们一起去医疗室, 好么? |
[12:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[12:05] | No-no-no-no, I don’t wanna go to the Infirmary. I wanna go to the… the… | 不不不, 我不想去医疗室 我想去… 去… |
[12:11] | Doctor Beckett, we have an emergency. We’re headed to you. | Beckett博士, 这里有紧急情况 我们马上到你那里来 |
[12:28] | Move! | 快走! |
[13:30] | Are you alright? | 你没事吧? |
[13:33] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[13:36] | You were shot by Wraith stunners. You both went down pretty quick. | 你被击昏枪打中了 你们两个倒得真是快 |
[13:40] | The effects of the enzyme must be wearing off. | 酶的效力正在逐渐散失 |
[13:44] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢? |
[13:54] | Feeling better? | 感觉好些了? |
[14:01] | Her name’s Neera. Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard. | 她的名字叫Neera John Sheppard中校 |
[14:08] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[14:11] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢? |
[14:13] | They split us up into separate cells. | 他们把我们分开囚禁在不同的地方 |
[14:15] | I guess the Wraith figured keeping us in smaller groups would make it tougher to escape. | 幽灵可能认识到把我们分割成更小的小组 可以让我们的逃跑更加困难 |
[14:20] | We shouldn’t have stopped. | 我们本不该停下来的 |
[14:21] | – What’s done is done, Lieutenant. – No! | – 事已至此, 中尉 – 不! |
[14:24] | First you set off the alarms, and then you stop to rescue people when you know damned well the Wraith are on our tail? | 先头是你触发了警报, 接下来你又在 明知道幽灵追击我们的时候停下救那些人 |
[14:30] | It’s like you’re purposefully sabotaging this mission. | 看起来你是有意想破坏这次行动 |
[14:34] | You hate to see me succeed at anything. | 你不愿看到我成功 |
[14:36] | You’ve got a lot of issues to work out, Ford. | 你的计划本该考虑到各种变故, Ford. |
[14:42] | Teyla and Ronon went down too quick when they were shot. | Teyla和Ronon被击中后倒得太快了 |
[14:45] | The enzyme’s wearing off. | 酶的效力正在逐渐散失 |
[14:48] | You feeling anything yet? | 你感觉到什么没有? |
[14:52] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[14:57] | But I will. | 不过我会的 |
[15:00] | It’s happened before when I’ve run out of the enzyme. | 以前在我用完酶的时候也发生过 |
[15:05] | It gets pretty bad. | 感觉真的很不好 |
[15:09] | So we gotta figure a way out of here. | 就是说我们一定要想办法出去 |
[15:13] | And no more unnecessary stops. | 不再做不必要的停留 |
[15:31] | Colonel Caldwell! I didn’t think you were due back here for days. | Caldwell上校 我没想到你这么快就可以回到这里 |
[15:35] | Doctor Weir requested that we join the search ASAP, so we pushed the engines a little. | Weir要求我们尽快加入到搜索中来 因此我们给引擎稍微加了一点劲 |
[15:39] | How is he? | 他怎么样了? |
[15:41] | I’ve sedated him; | 我已经给他注射了镇静剂 |
[15:42] | administered a beta blocker to bring his blood pressure down to a more manageable level. | 使用了一种还处于测试阶段的阻断药 将他的血压控制在易于处理的范围 |
[15:46] | It’s a wonder he didn’t suffer a stroke. | 这样做是希望他不会发生脑溢血 |
[15:48] | Did he mention anything further about the location of Colonel Sheppard and his team? | 他有没有提到 Sheppard中校以及其他队员所处的位置? |
[15:51] | Nothing coherent, I’m afraid. | 一句话也不连贯, 我想 |
[15:53] | By the time he arrived here, he was hyperventilating, pulse extremely rapid. | 从他到这里开始 他就在急促呼吸, 脉搏非常快 |
[15:57] | He could barely get out a word… | 他几乎一个字也说不出来… |
[15:59] | although, being Rodney, he certainly tried. | 当然, 作为Rodney, 他当然尝试过了 |
[16:04] | How much of the enzyme did he take? | 他注射了多少酶? |
[16:06] | A very big dose, I’m afraid. | 非常大的剂量, 我担心 |
[16:08] | I found a significant amount of it in his system… | 我在他的体内找到了很大剂量… |
[16:10] | nearly as much as Lieutenant Ford. | 几乎跟Ford的剂量差不多 |
[16:14] | Alright… can you wean him off it? | 好的… 你可以让他戒断那些酶么? |
[16:15] | I wish I could. | 我想我可以 |
[16:17] | Unfortunately, Lieutenant Ford took the last supply of our enzyme when he left Atlantis, | 不幸的是, Ford在离开亚特兰蒂斯时 取走了我们最后储存的一点酶 |
[16:21] | so an incremental withdrawal is out of the question. | 所以逐步解除就成了一个问题 |
[16:24] | Unless we harvest more enzyme. | 除非我们采集到更多的酶 |
[16:25] | Not an option. By the time you go out and collect it, the enzyme will have broken down in his system already. | 没用的. 在你们出去采集的时候 他体内的酶估计已经消耗完了 |
[16:30] | No, I’m afraid for Rodney the only choice is… | 我担心Rodney唯一的选择将是… |
[16:33] | Cold turkey. | 突然间彻底解除 |
[16:34] | Aye, to put it bluntly. | 是的, 坦白讲是这样 |
[16:37] | I can administer some drugs to help ease the process, | 我可以使用一些药物来减缓这个过程 |
[16:39] | anti-nausea medication, pain reliever, | 防晕药, 止痛药 |
[16:41] | benzodiazepine for anxiety, as well a sa multivitamin injection to bolster the immune system. | 镇静药, 以及各种用于 支持他免疫系统的维生素 |
[16:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:46] | But there’s no dodging the fact it’s gonna be difficult… possibly even deadly. | 不过不可避免的事实是这会非常艰难… 也许是致命的 |
[17:09] | Are you alright? | 你还好吧? |
[17:11] | I’m just tired. | 我只是困了 |
[17:17] | No. | 不 |
[17:19] | The enzyme’s leaving your bodies. | 酶正在离开你的身体 |
[17:23] | Mine too. | 我的也是 |
[17:32] | How bad will it get? | 这会有多糟? |
[17:35] | Bad. Maybe not for you. | 很糟, 不过对你们可能不是 |
[17:38] | You guys haven’t been on the enzyme for long. | 你们注射酶的历史还不长 |
[17:43] | But me, on the other hand… | 不过对我来说, 却完全相反… |
[17:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:01] | How’re you holding up, Lieutenant? | 你靠什么撑下去, 中尉? |
[18:04] | OK. I just need to get my hands on some more enzyme. | OK. 我只需要搞到更多的酶 |
[18:09] | Then I’ll be able to get us out of here. | 然后我就可以把我们弄出这里 |
[18:11] | We’ll do it together. With or without the enzyme, we’re a team, remember? | 我们一起干, 不管有没有酶 我们还是一个团队, 记得么? |
[18:18] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[18:23] | Don’t just stand there… get me more enzyme. | 不要站在那里… 再给我一些酶 |
[18:25] | We don’t have any. | 我们已经没有了 |
[18:26] | It’s the cave… Ford’s cave… he’s got a, a whole cabinet of it. There’s, there’s dozens of vials. | 那个洞穴, Ford的洞穴…他有一柜子呢 那里, 那里有许多瓶 |
[18:31] | Do you know the address? | 你知道拨号地址么? |
[18:34] | What? | 什么? |
[18:37] | No! | 不! |
[18:39] | I’m sorry, Rodney. | 我很抱歉, Rodney |
[18:41] | You don’t have to scream at me! | 你不要冲我叫! |
[18:43] | I’m not screaming. | 我没有叫 |
[18:44] | This is fun for you, isn’t it, watching me like this? | 对你来说很有趣, 是不是? 看着我这样? |
[18:45] | I assure you, it’s not. | 我想你保证, 不是的 |
[18:47] | What is this, payback? You’re jealous? | 这算什么, 回报? 你在嫉妒我? |
[18:49] | Jealous of how vital I am to this mission… vital, vital… | 嫉妒我是这次行动中的关键人物… 关键…关键… |
[18:52] | jealous of how I get to go offworld and, and you get stuck in this stupid, pathetic excuse for a hospital. | 嫉妒我可以去外星球闯荡, 而你却 只能呆在这个愚蠢而可怜的医务室中 |
[18:57] | You know that’s not true. | 你知道这不是事实 |
[18:59] | Jealous I get all the women and you don’t! | 嫉妒我可以得到所有女人而你不行! |
[19:00] | Excuse me?! | 抱歉?! |
[19:01] | Please, just give me a little enzyme… just enough to take the edge off. | 求你了, 给我一点酶吧… 哪怕稍微缓和一下也行 |
[19:04] | I’m dying here. | 我就要死在这里了 |
[19:05] | I told you, we don’t have any. | 我跟你说过, 已经没有了 |
[19:06] | You think I don’t know you’re lying? | 你认为我不知道你在说谎么? |
[19:07] | – I’m not lying. – You are. You think I don’t think you are but you are. | – 我没有说谎 – 你在说谎, 你认为我不了解你么 |
[19:10] | And don’t think I won’t forget it… | 不要以为我会忘记… |
[19:12] | What? | 什么? |
[19:14] | I don’t know! Just kill me. | 我不知道! 杀了我吧 |
[19:17] | I wish… It’ll pass. | 我也想… 这会过去的 |
[19:18] | Don’t shout! I am right here. | 别嚷嚷! 我在这里 |
[19:20] | Perhaps we should move him to a more secluded area. | 也许我们应该把他转移到 一个更隐蔽的地方去 |
[19:23] | What… so you can kill me in private? Stab another knife in my back? | 什么… 这样你就可以私下里杀了我? 在我的背上再插上一把刀? |
[19:26] | Rodney… no-one’s trying to kill you. | Rodney… 没有人会杀你 |
[19:31] | You have no idea of the agony I’m going through. | 你不知道我正经受的痛苦 |
[19:34] | Oh, I have an inkling. | 哦, 我已经有些了解了 |
[19:38] | Kanayo, you must be strong. | Kanayo, 你必须坚强些 |
[19:40] | Fight it! | 战胜它! |
[19:45] | I do not know what else to do for him. | 我不知道该对他做些什么 |
[19:47] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们什么也做不了 |
[20:06] | Kanayo? Kanayo? | |
[20:13] | He is dead. | 他死了 |
[20:18] | Is that what’s gonna happen to us? | 这就是我们的结局么? |
[20:41] | One less for you to feed on? | 你们可以猎食的人又少了一个? |
[21:02] | Take him. | 带走他 |
[21:32] | How is he? | 他怎么样了? |
[21:36] | Asleep… finally. Mercifully. | 睡着了… 终于… 安详的 |
[21:42] | Has he mentioned anything about Sheppard and the others? | 他有没有提到 Sheppard和其他人的一些情况? |
[21:45] | No, not yet. | 不, 没有 |
[21:46] | Our conversation was of a different sort. | 我们的对话是另外一种类型 |
[21:51] | I feel not unlike the priest in The Exorcist. | 我感觉自己像是《驱魔人》中的牧师 |
[21:59] | Well, he’s through the worst of it. | 他已经度过了最艰难的阶段 |
[22:01] | The nausea has passed, | 不适的症状已经过去 |
[22:03] | his pulse has returned to normal, | 他的脉搏也回到了正常水平 |
[22:05] | blood pressure in a more reasonable range, considering his borderline hypertensia before taking the enzyme. | 血压也在一个更加合理的范围之内 考虑到他在注射酶之前的过于紧张 |
[22:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:12] | I hate to say it | 我不得不说 |
[22:13] | but his stubbornness is probably what sustained him throughout the ordeal. | 可能正是他的倔强 支持他闯过了这次难关 |
[22:18] | We won’t tell him that, though. | 我们不会告诉他这一点的 |
[22:20] | Aye… mustn’t feed the beast! | 是的… 不该给野兽喂食! |
[22:23] | No! | 当然 |
[22:25] | You should get some rest. You look exhausted. | 你该去休息一下了 你看上去已经筋疲力竭了 |
[22:29] | I’ll stay with him just a wee bit longer… | 我再跟他待一小会儿… |
[22:32] | just to make sure he’s out of the woods. | 确信一下他的确是解脱出来了 |
[22:36] | Carson Carson. | |
[22:39] | Nice work. | 干得不错 |
[22:41] | Thanks, Elizabeth. | 多谢, Elizabeth |
[22:47] | Come on, buddy, hang in there. Don’t leave us. | 振作些, 伙计, 挺住 不要丢下我们 |
[22:50] | Yes, Sir | 是,长官 |
[22:52] | I’m sorry, Sir. | 我很抱歉, 长官 |
[22:53] | No, none of that. | 不, 不要这样说 |
[22:55] | Mission’s not over, remember? We’ve still gotta figure a way to get out of here. | 行动还没有结束, 记得么? 我们准备想办法逃离这里 |
[22:58] | You hear me? | 听到我说的了么? |
[22:59] | Yes, Sir | 是,长官 |
[23:00] | Aiden. You can make it through this. | Aiden. 你可以挺过去的 |
[23:07] | Move away from him. | 离开他 |
[23:11] | – What are you gonna do with him? – Move away. | – 你们准备对他干什么? – 走开 |
[23:14] | He’s sick! | 他病了! |
[23:14] | That is why we’re taking him. | 这就是我们要带走他的原因 |
[23:28] | Where? Where are you taking him? | 你们要带他去哪里? |
[23:32] | To a cocoon. | 茧 |
[23:35] | It will preserve him… keep him from dying. | 那个可以保持他… 防止他死掉 |
[23:41] | Until they’re ready to feed. | 直到他们准备猎食 |
[23:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:03] | It’s my fault you got caught, I should never have asked you to stop. | 是我让你被抓 我本不该让你停下来的 |
[24:08] | It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[24:10] | You were trapped in one of those cocoons, no-one can blame you for wanting out. | 你困在一个茧中 不能因为你渴望出来就谴责你 |
[24:14] | Now your friend has taken my place. | 现在你的朋友处在我曾经所在的位置 |
[24:17] | Well not for long, not if I can help it. | 不会很久的, 只要我能够帮助他 |
[24:21] | How will you get us out of here? | 你怎样才能逃出这里? |
[24:25] | OK, I haven’t figured that part out yet… but when I do, it’s gonna be real impressive. | OK, 我还没有想出办法… 如果我想出来了, 那会是非常激动人心的 |
[24:29] | The Wraith will not allow us to escape. | 幽灵不会让我们逃走的 |
[24:32] | Yeah, well, I try not to let them tell me what I can and can’t do. | 是的, 我会尽量不让他们来告诉我 哪些可以做, 哪些不能做 |
[24:37] | You do not fear them? | 你不怕他们? |
[24:38] | The Wraith? Naah. | 幽灵? 不 |
[24:41] | Now clowns… that’s another story. Scare the crap out of me. | 那些clown… 就另当别论了 我的字典里没有害怕这个词 |
[24:52] | Well, look at you. | 很高兴看到你 |
[24:54] | Ah yes, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, as the idiom goes. | 是的, 生龙活虎, 正如成语所说 |
[24:57] | You gave us quite a scare. | 你让我们吓得不轻 |
[24:59] | It was very strange. | 非常奇怪 |
[25:00] | The whole time I was under the influence of the enzyme, it felt like I was… | 在受酶影响的整段时间内 我感觉我好像… |
[25:03] | I was perfectly lucid… eloqent, even. | 非常清醒… 甚至口才还不错 |
[25:06] | I mean it was you who wasn’t making any sense or listening to reason. It was very peculiar. | 我的意思是, 这是你所无法理解的 实在是太奇怪了 |
[25:09] | I think I kind of understand how Ford must have been feeling this whole time. | 我想我有些理解为什么Ford 愿意整日沉迷于此了 |
[25:12] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[25:14] | What happened out there? And where are the others? | 那边到底发生了什么? 其他人到底在哪里? |
[25:17] | I don’t know exactly, but I think I can figure it out. I told you Ford’s alive. | 准确地说, 我也不知道 不过我可以弄明白, 我告诉你Ford还活着 |
[25:22] | Well, you told me, but I didn’t believe you. | 是的, 你跟我说过, 不过我并不相信 |
[25:24] | The man is nothing if not resilient. He’s been busy, too. | 要不是他恢复能力强, 他早就挂了 他现在也很忙 |
[25:26] | He gathered himself together a little gang, doped them all up on the enzyme. | 他自己招募了一班人马 让他们也对酶成瘾 |
[25:30] | They’re the ones that caught us, drugged us, | 他们抓住我们, 给我们服药 |
[25:32] | and coerced Sheppard, Teyla and Ronon to join them on a mission to destroy a hive ship. | 同时还强迫Sheppard, Teyla和Ronon 加入他们摧毁幽灵母舰的行动中去 |
[25:35] | A hive ship?! | 一艘母舰?! |
[25:38] | Yeah, they managed to steal themselves a Dart. Like I said, he’s been busy. | 是的, 他们想办法偷到一艘Dart飞船 就如我说的, 他现在可忙着呢 |
[25:41] | Look, when they didn’t return from the mission, I realised something had obviously gone wrong. | 当他们没有按计划返回时 我意识到肯定是发生了什么事 |
[25:44] | Now, I have the coordinates to the planet that the hive ship was headed towards to cull. | 现在, 我有那艘母舰正准备前往洗劫的 那个行星的坐标 |
[25:48] | So if the team is still alive… | 就是说如果小组成员还活着的话… |
[25:49] | maybe captured on the ship… there’s a chance we can rescue them. | 也许还在那艘母舰上… 这是我们拯救他们的唯一机会 |
[25:53] | Yeah. At the very least we can warn the planet of the impending culling. | 是的, 至少我们可以警告一下 那个即将被洗劫的行星人的居民 |
[25:55] | I’ll alert Colonel Caldwell. | 我马上通知Caldwell上校 |
[25:57] | Very good. | 很好 |
[26:05] | How’re you feeling? | 感觉如何? |
[26:11] | Better. | 好些了 |
[26:13] | You? | 你呢? |
[26:15] | Ready to get out of here. | 准备离开这里了 |
[26:20] | Have you had any luck finding a way to escape? | 你想到出去的办法没有? |
[26:24] | I think our only chance is to try to create a diversion… | 我想唯一的办法就是 吸引他们的注意力… |
[26:27] | try to overpower them the next time they come in here. | 在下一次他们到这里的时候制服他们 |
[26:34] | Have you thought of Lieutenant Ford? | 你有没有想起Ford中尉? |
[26:38] | If his withdrawal was as severe as Kanayo’s… | 如果他和Kanayo一样突然停止服药的话… |
[26:44] | If it distracts you, clear your mind of it. | 如果这让你分心, 就不要去想它 |
[26:49] | If it fuels your anger | 如果它点燃你心中的怒火 |
[26:52] | use it. | 那就好好利用它 |
[26:58] | D’you have anything sharp… | 你有什么锐利一点的东西么… |
[27:00] | knife, hairpin, anything that’d puncture the skin on these walls? | 小刀, 发夹, 或者任何可以 刺破墙皮的东西? |
[27:03] | No. | 没有 |
[27:05] | It’s just that everyone in my last cell had one, so… | 正是由于上次我呆的那个地方 每个人都有, 所以… |
[27:08] | Your people were taken by the Wraith too? | 你的人民也被幽灵洗劫了? |
[27:12] | A few. | 有一些 |
[27:14] | My whole world was destroyed, | 我们整个星球都被摧毁了 |
[27:17] | and my people taken and brought here. | 我的人民被带到了这里 |
[27:20] | I watched as my own mother and younger brother were fed upon. | 我眼睁睁的看着我的母亲和弟弟被猎食 |
[27:25] | Sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[27:27] | We had no means to fight the Wraith. We are a simple, peaceful people. | 我们没有办法与幽灵作战 我们只是一个单纯的, 和平的种族 |
[27:33] | We’re peaceful too, but the good news is, we have the means to put up a hell of a fight. | 我们也是和平的, 不过好一点的是 我们知道怎么作战 |
[27:37] | – You have fought the Wraith before? – Lots of times. | – 你们曾经和幽灵战斗过? – 很多次了 |
[27:41] | Won some battles, lost some. | 有胜有败 |
[27:44] | War’s not over by a long shot, but we’re managing to hold our own. | 从长远看战争还没有结束 不过我们也算是站住了脚 |
[27:48] | And the clowns? | 那些clown呢? |
[27:50] | The clowns? Oh, yeah, the clowns. | clown? 哦, 是的, clown |
[27:53] | Yeah, we fight them too… | 是的, 我们也和他们作战… |
[27:56] | entire armies, spilling out of Volkswagens. | 整支军队, 占据了整个Volkswagens |
[27:59] | We do our best to fight them off, but… | 我们尽最大努力击退了他们, 不过… |
[28:03] | they keep sending them in! | 他们不断的派兵过来! |
[28:09] | According to Ford’s intel, Edowin has a space Gate. | 根据Ford的情报 Edowin有一个位于太空中的星门 |
[28:11] | If we can get there quickly in a Puddle jumper, we wouldn’t be able to do much more than just warn people of the impending culling. | 如果我们通过Puddle jumper快速到达那里 我们也只是能够通知那个星球上的人而已 |
[28:16] | Do we have enough time? | 我们的时间是否足够? |
[28:16] | – Yes. – We think. | – 是的 – 我们认为 |
[28:17] | – We should. – We hope. | – 我们可以 – 我们希望 |
[28:18] | It’ll be close, yes, but using the Daedalus we might be able to get a radio lock on | 那样会非常接近, 不过使用Daedalus 我们就可以通过无线电锁定 |
[28:22] | Sheppard and the team inside the hive ship. If they’re still alive, we can beam them out. | Sheppard 以及其他队员在母舰中的位置 如果还活着, 就可以用光传送救他们出来 |
[28:26] | Alright. Let’s get this bird off the ground. | 好吧, 即刻让飞船升空 |
[28:28] | – Coming with us? – No, no… | – 跟我们一起去? – 不, 不… |
[28:35] | Right! | 好吧! |
[28:46] | For warmth. | 这样暖和点 |
[28:53] | OK OK. | |
[28:56] | How’s that? Better? | 怎么样? 好些么? |
[28:58] | Yes. Thanks. | 是的, 谢谢 |
[29:04] | How long will they keep us in here? | 他们会让我们在这里呆多久? |
[29:06] | That’s a very good question. | 这个问题问得好 |
[29:10] | If we’re able to escape, where will I go? | 如果可以逃走, 我们会去哪里? |
[29:15] | Wherever you want. | 任何你想去的地方 |
[29:20] | Can I go with you to your world? | 我可以去你的星球么? |
[29:25] | Sure. Why not? | 当然, 为什么不可以? |
[29:28] | I’m sure we can find a spare room. | 我相信我们可以为你找到一个房间的 |
[29:32] | I’d like that. | 我希望如此 |
[29:36] | What is it like, your world? | 你的星球, 是什么样的? |
[29:42] | It’s nice… comfortable, good climate. | 很漂亮… 很舒适, 气候宜人 |
[29:49] | Tell me what it looks like. | 告诉我看起来是什么样子的 |
[29:52] | Like every other world, I suppose | 就像其他星球一样, 我想 |
[29:55] | Trees, water, mountains. | 树木, 河流, 山川 |
[29:58] | Starbucks on every corner. | 每个角落都有动物 |
[30:02] | What is it called? | 它叫什么? |
[30:09] | D’you mind if we pick this up after we get some sleep? | 你不介意我先休息一下然后再告诉你吧? |
[30:13] | Yes, of course. | 好的, 当然 |
[30:39] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[30:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:43] | Must have just dropped out of hyperspace. | 一定是刚刚从超空间中出来 |
[30:46] | Maybe they’re getting ready for the culling. | 也许他们正在准备洗劫 |
[30:51] | Take him. | 带他走 |
[31:17] | Shall we talk now? | 我们现在可以谈谈么? |
[31:20] | About what? | 关于什么? |
[31:23] | You are stubborn. | 你可真犟 |
[31:25] | Yes, I am… and, she’s very pretty, by the way. | 是的, 我是… 顺便说一下, 她可真漂亮 |
[31:33] | Neera… the girl you planted in the cocoon for us to rescue after you let us escape. | Neera… 那个女孩是你故意放在茧中的 你先让我们逃出来, 然后又让我们去救她 |
[31:40] | The one that was supposed to get information from me. | 你本想让她从我嘴里套出些什么话来 |
[31:44] | It’s never gonna happen. | 你的阴谋不会得逞的 |
[31:53] | We drop out of hyperspace directly behind the planet… | 我们将在行星背面脱离超空间… |
[31:55] | use it to shield us from the hive ship and we can attempt radio contact with Colonel Sheppard. | 可以用它来挡住母舰, 而且我们可以 用无线电来联系Sheppard中校 |
[31:58] | But we won’t be able to make radio contact from behind the planet. | 不过我们不能在星球背面 用无线电联系上他们 |
[32:00] | This is why you and Major Lorne will take a cloaked Puddle Jumper to get close enough to determine if Colonel Sheppard and his team are still aboard the ship. | 所以你和Lorne少校需要乘坐一个 隐身的小飞船飞到足够近的地方来判断 |
[32:04] | If they are, | Sheppard和其他队员是不是还在母舰上 |
[32:06] | we’ll move into position around the planet and beam them out. | 如果他们在, 我们就会移动到这个位置 然后用光传送把他们救出来 |
[32:10] | And if they’re not there? | 如果他们不在那里呢? |
[32:12] | We’ll beam a nuke aboard the ship and destroy it. | 我们就用光传送投递一个核弹到母舰上 并摧毁它 |
[32:14] | What if they jam us like they did before? | 如果他们堵住光传送呢, 就如以前曾经碰到过的一样? |
[32:16] | Doctor, you worry about getting Colonel Sheppard and his team out of that ship. | 博士, 你所担心的是怎样将 Sheppard和他的队员救出那艘母舰 |
[32:19] | Let me worry about destroying it, OK? | 让我来考虑怎样摧毁它, OK? |
[32:32] | Ah, there you are. | 啊, 你来了 |
[32:34] | I guess an empty room is off the table, but nice try back there in the cell. | 我想一个空房间已经快安排好了 不过你还是回到那个”蜂房”中去比较好 |
[32:38] | I knew there must have been a good reason for you to let us break out, but that was quite the performance. | 我想你一定有很好的理由让我们逃出来 不过这个一定很难实施 |
[32:43] | Where’d you find her? | 你在哪里找到她的? |
[32:45] | She is one of many thousands that have come to serve us… | 她是上千个专门 为我们服务的人中的一个… |
[32:50] | even worship us. | 甚至是崇拜我们 |
[32:56] | They do my bidding, | 他们执行我的命令 |
[33:01] | and I let them live. | 而我让他们生存下来 |
[33:06] | A Wraith-worshipper? | 幽灵崇拜者? |
[33:09] | The prophecy of The Great Awakening has come to pass. The end of days have come to the… | 《The Great Awakening》(大觉醒) 中的预言即将实现, 末日即将降临到… |
[33:13] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know about that because, I’m one too. | 好好好 我知道这些, 因为我也是其中一个 |
[33:18] | Although in my case, it’s not so much worship as it is a meaningful business relationship. | 虽然对我而言, 少了一些崇拜 却多了一分意味深长的业务联系 |
[33:22] | You lie. | 你说谎 |
[33:24] | OK, tell me this. | 好吧, 告诉我 |
[33:27] | How else could I get my hands on a Dart? | 我是如何能够操纵一艘Dart飞船的? |
[33:29] | And who else could provide me with specific instructions on how to infiltrate your hive and destroy it? | 而且还有谁可以提供给我详细的指示 如何渗透进母舰并且摧毁它? |
[33:35] | Of which queen do you speak? | 你在和哪个queen说话? |
[33:37] | You gotta have a window on this boat, don’t you? | 你这艘飞船上应该有窗户, 是不是? |
[33:39] | Take a look. | 看看吧 |
[33:42] | The other hive that joined you for the culling… | 另外一艘加入洗劫的母舰… |
[33:45] | a lot more people to feed on when you don’t have to share. | 如果没有你的参与 就有更多的人可以猎食了 |
[33:48] | I will speak to her of this. | 我会好好跟她讨论一下的 |
[33:50] | You don’t really think she’d admit to trying to have you killed, do you? | 你真的认为她不会同意除掉你, 是么? |
[33:54] | Enough! | 够了! |
[34:00] | I shall savour your defiance! | 我会慢慢品尝你的桀骜不驯 |
[34:20] | How’d you get our weapons back? | 你是怎么拿回我们的武器的? |
[34:21] | That was the easy part. | 这个相对来说比较容易 |
[34:23] | Getting some more enzyme… that was harder. | 想办法取得更多的酶, 这个就比较困难了 |
[34:29] | You’re one tough son of a bitch! | 你这个狗娘养的! |
[34:32] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[34:33] | Down that hall, fifty metres, turn left. | 沿着那个大厅一直走, 五十米, 左转 |
[34:36] | It’ll take you to Teyla and Ronon’s cell. | 就会找到关押Teyla和Ronon的房间 |
[34:38] | I’ll hold the Wraith back for you. | 我帮你在后面挡住幽灵 |
[34:40] | You’re coming with me. | 你要跟我一起走 |
[34:42] | I’ll hold the Wraith back, boss. Now go. I’ll be OK. | 我在后面挡住幽灵, 老板 快走吧, 我没事的 |
[34:44] | I’m not going without you, Lieutenant. | 我不会丢下你的, 中尉 |
[34:46] | John. I’ll catch up. Now GO! | John. 我会跟上的 快走吧! |
[34:50] | Ford! Oh, crap. | Ford! 噢, 该死 |
[34:56] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[35:06] | How about I bust you guys out of here? | 我把你们弄出来如何? |
[35:07] | If you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[35:13] | I’ve gotta get myself one of these. | 我一定要给我自己也搞一把 |
[35:16] | Where’s Kanayo? | Kanayo在哪儿? |
[35:17] | He is dead. Ford? | 他死了. Ford呢? |
[35:19] | Well, last I saw he was alive… I’m stickin’ with that. | 最后一次我见到他的时候还活着… 我相信他还活着 |
[35:33] | Jumper One, you have a go. | Jumper1号, 准备出发 |
[35:35] | On our way. Engaging cloak. | 马上出发 启动隐形 |
[35:52] | Oh, no. | 噢, 不 |
[35:54] | There’s two of them! | 有两艘! |
[35:55] | You said there was only one. | 你曾经说只有一艘 |
[35:56] | – Well, there was only one! – Now there’s two! | – 当时确实只有一艘! – 现在那里有两艘! |
[35:57] | I can see that! | 我看到了! |
[35:59] | Let’s try and hail Colonel Sheppard. | 看看能不能呼叫Sheppard中校 |
[36:09] | The culling is beginning. | 洗劫已经开始了 |
[36:11] | We’ve gotta stop them. | 我们必须阻止他们 |
[36:13] | How? | 怎样阻止? |
[36:13] | Stay here. When I give you my signal, get out in the open. | 待在这里 收到我的信号时, 走到开阔地来 |
[36:23] | Jumper One, what’s your status? | Jumper 1号, 情况如何? |
[36:25] | We’re unable to establish a radio link with Colonel Sheppard or the others on either of the hive ships. | 我们无法通过无线电联系到Sheppard中校 以及其他队员, 两艘母舰都是如此 |
[36:29] | Which doesn’t necessary mean they’re not on either of the ships. Look, they could have had their radios taken from ’em. | 这并不是说他们不在这两艘母舰上 幽灵可能从他们身上拿走了无线电 |
[36:34] | We can’t make that assumption. Return to the Daedalus immediately. | 我们没有资格做这种假设 马上回到Daedalus这里来 |
[36:38] | Almost there now. | 马上就到了 |
[36:39] | Good. We need to take those ships out before they start culling. | 很好. 我们需要在母舰开始洗劫之前 干掉它们 |
[36:54] | Is that his signal? | 那就是他的信号? |
[36:56] | It’d better be. | 最好是的 |
[37:07] | Oh, I sure hope that worked. | 噢, 我希望这能够奏效 |
[37:39] | Max power to the shields. | 护盾升至最大能量 |
[37:41] | Are we within transport range? | 我们进入传送距离了么? |
[37:42] | Yes, Sir. We have a weapons lock on coordinates inside the first enemy vessel. | 是的, 长官, 我们已经 将武器的坐标锁定在第一艘敌舰之内 |
[37:46] | Deploy warhead. | 部署弹头 |
[37:49] | The enemy has engaged counter measures to block our transport. | 敌人采取了防护措施 阻止了我们的传输 |
[37:51] | They’re jamming us again! | 又一次阻塞我们! |
[37:54] | We’re under fire. | 我们正遭受攻击 |
[37:55] | Forward rail positions, return fire! | 前轨迹炮, 回击! |
[38:07] | This is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[38:09] | Not good, not good. | 不妙, 不妙 |
[38:22] | How much of this can the shields take? | 护盾还可以维持多久? |
[38:24] | Not much. They’re already down twenty percent. | 不长了, 已经下降了20个百分点 |
[38:27] | Our people have been in Wraith hands too long. | 我们的人在幽灵手中太久了 |
[38:29] | We have to assume they’ve been compromised and that the Wraith know that Atlantis wasn’t destroyed. | 我们不得不假设他们已经向幽灵招供 而且幽灵已经知道亚特兰蒂斯没有被摧毁 |
[38:32] | We need to win this. | 我们必须打赢 |
[38:51] | Look… see that? | 瞧… 看到了么? |
[38:52] | What? | 什么? |
[38:53] | It’s a Dart firing on one of the hive ships. | 一艘Dart飞船正在向其中一艘母舰开火 |
[38:55] | Why? | 为什么? |
[38:57] | Sheppard! Sheppard! | |
[39:20] | I don’t believe what I’m seeing. | 简直难以置信 |
[39:23] | Sheppard’s actually getting them to fire at each other! | Sheppard实际上是想让它们相互攻击 |
[40:03] | The blast has destroyed everything in a fifteen thousand metre radius. | 爆炸摧毁了一万五千米半径区域内的 所有东西 |
[40:06] | Did any Darts survive? | 有没有Darts飞船幸免于难? |
[40:08] | Negative, Sir. | 没有, 长官 |
[40:26] | Copy that. Atlantis out. | 收到. 亚特兰蒂斯收线 |
[40:28] | Doctor Weir? | Weir博士? |
[40:34] | We received word from Daedalus. | 我们收到了来自Daedalus的消息 |
[40:36] | They said they should be back to Atlantis by nineteen hundred hours. | 他们说他们会在19:00之前 返回亚特兰蒂斯 |
[40:39] | They called the search off? | 他们取消了搜索? |
[40:41] | They said there was nothing to search for. | 他们说没有什么可以搜索的 |
[40:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:58] | Offworld activation! | 星门活动! |
[41:01] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[41:03] | We have an IDC. | 收到了一个身份识别码 |
[41:04] | It’s Colonel Sheppard’s code! | 是Sheppard中校 |
[41:05] | Let them in! | 让他们进来! |
[41:18] | Sorry we’re late. | 抱歉, 我们迟到了 |
[41:40] | Alright. Up you go. | 好了, 起来吧 |
[41:44] | Why aren’t you dead? | 你怎么没有死? |
[41:45] | Ah, it’s good to see you too, Rodney. | 我也很高兴看到你, Rodney |
[41:47] | No, no, I mean… well, you know what I mean. Why aren’t you… dead? | 不不, 我的意思是… 你知道我的意思 为什么你没有… 死? |
[41:51] | Well, I knew when the hives started to shoot at each other, | 好吧, 我知道在母舰开始相互攻击时 |
[41:53] | it was just a matter of time before they blew each other up, | 离它们彼此把对方击爆不会有太长的时间 |
[41:55] | so I went to the space Gate and dialed an address where I could land safely. | 所以我去太空中的星门 拨通了一个可以安全着陆的地方 |
[42:00] | I didn’t think the Dart could fit in our Gateroom. | 我想我们的星门大厅 可能容不下Dart飞船 |
[42:02] | The Colonel was kind enough to make us whole again, and we returned home. | 多亏中校的足智多谋, 我们才得以 返回家园, 重新团圆 |
[42:07] | I’m curious, Sheppard… how did you know the Wraith would fight each other? | 我很好奇, Sheppard… 你怎么知道幽灵会互相攻击? |
[42:09] | A little intel from Ford in the game, plus… | 一小段来自Ford的情报, 加上… |
[42:12] | well, I kinda goosed things along with the Queen. | 我在Queen面前做了点煽风点火的工作 |
[42:15] | It would appear the Wraith are becoming more territorial than we had thought. | 看起来幽灵比我的所想像的 更有领地意识 |
[42:19] | There is definite tension building among them. | 它们之间的关系结构非常紧张 |
[42:22] | Which is good for us. | 这对我们来说是好消息 |
[42:23] | Certainly is. | 的确 |
[42:24] | It also opens a brand new strategy in fighting them. | 这同时也开启了一个全新的 对幽灵作战的战略 |
[42:32] | And, and, where is Ford? | Ford在哪儿? |
[42:35] | He was aboard the hive ship when it was destroyed. | 当母舰被摧毁的时候, 他还在上面 |
[42:38] | He was last seen aboard the hive ship. | 他最后被见到还在母舰上 |
[42:42] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[42:44] | Well, you know Ford. I wouldn’t be surprised if we run into him again. | 你了解Ford. 如果我们再一次找到他 我不会感到奇怪的 |