时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I’d like to report for duty, ma’am. | 我希望归队,长官 |
[00:07] | Lieutenant! | 中尉! |
[00:08] | What do you think you’re doing here? | 你觉得你在做什么? |
[00:09] | – Just give me something to do. – I don’t think so. | – 给我一些事情做 – 我不这么认为 |
[00:11] | Don’t push me around! | 别来摆布我! |
[00:12] | Where’s the rest of the enzyme? | 剩下的enzyme在哪儿? |
[00:14] | Lt Ford might have been your friend, | Ford中尉以前是你的朋友, |
[00:16] | but he’s not anymore. | 但现在已经不是了 |
[00:19] | We are only here searching for a friend. | 我们在这里只是为了找寻一个朋友 |
[00:21] | You guys all think I’m crazy or something. | 你们这些家伙大概都以为我疯了 |
[00:23] | No, no-one thinks that. | 不,没人那么想 |
[00:24] | We think we can help him, | 我想我们能够帮助他 |
[00:25] | if we can find him. | 如果我们能找到他的话 |
[00:26] | This drug is messing with your head! | 药物让你的头脑已经不太清醒了! |
[00:28] | I’m not just fine. | 我不是一般的清醒 |
[00:29] | I’m better than fine. | 我很清醒 |
[00:34] | Lieutenant! | 中尉! |
[00:36] | Don’t! | 别! |
[00:40] | Ford! Ford! | |
[00:43] | This is ridiculous. | 这真荒谬 |
[00:44] | Well, keep complaining about it and we may get there faster. | 你就这么一直抱怨好了 这样我们或许可以早点到那 |
[00:47] | Well, couldn’t we have met these people on a tropical beach planet, populated by tall, blonde women? | 哦, 为什么我们不能和这些人在一个 有金发长腿美女的海滩星球见面呢? |
[00:53] | Whoever wants to speak with us, obviously values their privacy. | 那些想要和我们交谈的 都比较注意自己的秘密 |
[00:56] | Yes, well I value my time and this is a waste of it. | 是啊,我就很珍惜自己的时间 现在这样可真是浪费时间 |
[00:58] | What’s a waste of time, is listening to you, Rodney. This is a mission. | 听你说话真是浪费时间, Rodney, 这是任务 |
[01:01] | Yeah well, it strikes me that this is a mission better suited to one of the… lower echelon teams. | 是哈,但这似乎是一个 更适合低级别队伍的任务 |
[01:05] | Lower echelon? | 低级别队伍? |
[01:06] | He means to say, less important. | 他是想说,这个任务没有那么重要. |
[01:08] | Got a tip from one of Teyla’s contacts. We’re following it up. | 从Teyla的一个线人那得到一个情报 然后我们就得去执行 |
[01:11] | And this is like what? The umpteenth tip we’ve followed up in search of a ZedPM? | 这就像什么? 无数次 要求找寻ZedPM的那种情报? |
[01:14] | – Rodney? – Rodney? | |
[01:15] | Look, I just want to make it clear that every second I am out of my lab | 我只是想讲明白,每当我离开研究室 |
[01:17] | is a second the galaxy goes without another ground-breaking… | 这个星系就会… |
[01:30] | We have to get them through the Gate before their people realise they are missing. | 我们必须在他们的人 发现他们失踪之前通过星门 |
[01:56] | You guys OK? | 你们这些家伙还好么? |
[01:59] | Oh yeah, fine. | 啊,还行. |
[02:02] | Seems like a whole lot of trouble to go through, just to get us to dinner. | 像是遭遇了不少麻烦, 给我们点吃的. |
[02:09] | Not a talkative bunch, are you. | 看来你们不太喜欢说话,是不是 |
[02:11] | We’ll release you from your bindings | 我们会给你们松绑 |
[02:13] | if you promise not to attack us. | 如果你们许诺不攻击我们的话 |
[02:16] | Sure. | 当然 |
[02:18] | Yeah. We promise. | 是的,我们许诺 |
[02:27] | Before we untie them, they had to know that they are among friends. | 在给他们松绑之前 他们最好 了解他们是在一群朋友中间 |
[02:32] | Ford? Ford? | |
[02:34] | Thought I was dead, didn’t you Sheppard? | 是不是以为我已经死了, Sheppard? |
[03:47] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[03:48] | Guys please. | 请啊,伙计们 |
[03:49] | Eat! | 吃啊! |
[03:51] | Eat. | 吃 |
[03:56] | Well men, this used to be my team. | 好的,各位 这些都是曾经和我一个组的 |
[04:00] | Not this one. | 除了这个家伙 |
[04:01] | But I think he’s OK, too. | 但是我认为他也没问题 |
[04:03] | What is all this? | 这都是什么? |
[04:06] | Some local vegetables. | 一些当地蔬菜 |
[04:07] | A sorta alligator thingy. | 一些类似鳄鱼的东西 |
[04:09] | Tastes like salted meat. It’s good. Try. | 吃起来像咸肉,不错的,尝尝 |
[04:12] | I’m not talking about the food. What the hell is going on? | 我不是在说食物, 这到底是什么回事? |
[04:15] | Who are these men? | 这些人是谁? |
[04:16] | Why bring us here like this? | 为什么这样把我们带到这里? |
[04:17] | That’s a lot of questions. | 问题还真多 |
[04:18] | Pick one. | 随便挑一个回答 |
[04:22] | Pick one. | 随便挑一个 |
[04:23] | That’s good. | 好的 |
[04:24] | Where did you find him, Sheppard? | 你怎么找到他的, Sheppard? |
[04:26] | Maybe you should start with how you managed to escape being caught by the Wraith Dart? | 或许你应该从你 如何从幽灵飞船逃脱说起 |
[04:31] | What? I get nervous, I get hungry. | 什么? 我有点紧张,我有点饿了 |
[04:36] | OK, the Dart. | 好的, 就从飞船说起. |
[04:41] | Ford! Ford! | |
[04:52] | You’re not getting off this planet! | 你离不开这个星球的! |
[05:01] | I have no idea how long I was in the Dart. | 我不清楚在飞船里呆了多久. |
[05:05] | Next thing I knew, I was on a Cruiser | 我只知道我在一艘战舰里 |
[05:08] | and I was awake. | 接着我醒了 |
[05:10] | It’s the enzyme. | 那是一个enzyme人. |
[05:11] | Makes you almost immune to a Wraith stunner, so | 使你几乎对于幽灵昏厥免疫 |
[05:14] | when you’re dematerialized from the Wraith Dart, | 然后当你从幽灵飞船离开的时候 |
[05:15] | you were awake as opposed to… | 你醒来遇到了… |
[05:16] | As opposed to dead! | 遇到了死亡的危险! |
[05:31] | I cut open it’s enzyme pouch. | 我割开了他的酶囊 |
[05:34] | Took my fill. | 为我所用 |
[05:35] | Made my way off the ship. | 然后离开飞船 |
[05:39] | You can get around pretty easy on a Wraith ship. | 你可以在一艘 幽灵飞船上自由行动 |
[05:40] | They’re not used to people making it aboard, so there’s next to no security. | 他们一般不把人放在甲板上, 所以那里也没有守卫 |
[05:54] | I walked off with enough enzyme to last me a little while. | 我带着足够维持我一些时间的酶离开 |
[05:56] | Tracked down the stargate. | 找寻stargate. |
[05:58] | Dialled the first friendly address I could remember. | 联系我能想起来的第一个友好的去处 |
[06:13] | I need a place to stay and a hot meal. | 我需要一个住的地方和一顿饱餐 |
[06:15] | And what do you got to trade? | 你打算用什么来交换? |
[06:23] | What’ll that get me? | 这个能给我想要的么? |
[06:25] | No weapons. | 武器可不行 |
[06:31] | So? | 你看? |
[06:33] | What’ll that get me? | 这个能值多少? |
[06:39] | I still don’t really understand. | 我还是不能完全理解 |
[06:40] | Look at me. I got shot. | 看着我,我被射中了 |
[06:42] | I healed. | 但是我痊愈了 |
[06:44] | I can see farther. Clearer than I ever saw before. | 我能比以前看得更远,更清晰了 |
[06:46] | I told them about the enzyme. | 我告诉他们关于酶的事情 |
[06:49] | How it makes you stronger and more aware. | 它怎么使你变得更强壮,更机智 |
[06:51] | More resilient. | 更有弹力 |
[06:53] | How to give us a fighting chance against the Wraith. | 如何给我们一个和幽灵战斗的机会 |
[06:57] | I mean, look at me. | 我说,看着我 |
[06:58] | Look at me! | 看着我! |
[07:04] | I walked off a Wraith Cruiser! | 我顺利地离开了一艘幽灵战舰! |
[07:09] | It works. | 是它起的作用 |
[07:11] | I wanna try it. | 我想要试一试 |
[07:15] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[07:17] | All your people here. | 你们这里的所有人 |
[07:19] | All your men. | 所有你们这些人 |
[07:21] | They’re on the enzyme? | 他们都使用了酶 ? |
[07:23] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:47] | No! | 不! |
[07:48] | We don’t do it like that anymore. | 我们不能再那样做了 |
[07:51] | Let’s get him back home. | 把他带回去 |
[07:54] | As our numbers kept growing, we needed more and more of the enzyme. | 随着我们的队伍日益壮大, 我们需要更多的酶 |
[08:16] | Nice work. | 干的不错 |
[08:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:19] | This should give us a steady stream of the enzyme. | 这样可以为我们提供 一个比较稳定的酶的来源 |
[08:23] | Time to focus on some bigger issues. | 是时候关注一些更重要的问题了 |
[08:29] | Aiden. Aiden. | |
[08:30] | Do you mean to tell us that there are live Wraith here in this cave? | 你是说在这个山洞里有活着的幽灵? |
[08:35] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[08:37] | The Wraith can communicate with each other over a distance. | 幽灵是能够心灵感应彼此的 |
[08:41] | But not between stars. | 不在一个星球就做不到这种感应 |
[08:44] | They’d have to be in this solar system. | 他们需要在这个太阳系里 |
[08:46] | You taught me that. | 你告诉我的 |
[08:47] | Yes well, good for me. | 是的,对我好 |
[08:51] | It doesn’t matter. They can’t communicate if they’re unconscious. | 没关系, 当他们神智不清的时候是无法通知感应的 |
[08:55] | Why’d you jump us? | 你为什么袭击我们? |
[08:57] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m sorry about that. | 啊,对于这点我很抱歉 |
[09:00] | It was the only way to get you here. | 但是只有这样才能把你们带到这里 |
[09:01] | Why didn’t you just tell us where you were? You know we would have come. | 你为什么不直接告诉我们你在哪里? 你知道我们会来的 |
[09:04] | Yeah, you and a special ops team. | 你和这个特别小组 |
[09:05] | No, no! | 不! |
[09:07] | I know you think I’m crazy. | 我知道你以为我疯了 |
[09:10] | I brought you all here to show you that you’re wrong. | 我会带你好好看看这里 让你知道你自己才是错了 |
[09:13] | I mean, do I look crazy? | 我说,我看上去像疯了么? |
[09:17] | Do I seem out of control? | 我像是失控了么? |
[09:20] | Are we speaking in relative terms, or… | 我们是说相对而言, 还是… |
[09:22] | Look. Jace here has really fine tuned the enzyme. | 嘿 Jace已经可以很好地提炼酶了 |
[09:26] | We know how to administer it now and to regulate it. Refine with it. | 我们现在知道如何管理 控制它,并且知道如何提炼它们 |
[09:29] | We’ve gotten so good we can even lace food with it. | 我们甚至可以把它做在食物里 |
[09:36] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[09:37] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你们 |
[09:39] | You’ve just had your first dose. | 你们刚刚服用了你们的第一份酶 |
[09:41] | What? | 什么? |
[09:43] | I thought long and hard about how to show you that the enzyme was safe. | 我想了很久怎么告诉你们服用酶是安全的 |
[09:48] | To convince you that it was the first step to defeating the Wraith. | 向你们证明使用它是击败幽灵的第一步 |
[09:51] | So you could convince Weir. | 然后你可以说服 Weir. |
[09:53] | – Convince the military. – Are you out of your mind? | – 说服军方 – 你疯了么? |
[09:55] | – Hey! Settle down, McKay! – No I will not settle down! | – 嘿! 别激动, McKay! – 不,我冷静不下来! |
[09:57] | I have been drugged against my will, you little punk! | 我被你们偷着下了药, 你这个无赖! |
[09:59] | You should not have done this Aiden! | 你不应该这样做 Aiden! |
[10:00] | Be as mad as you want. | 你尽管嚷好了 |
[10:02] | Couple of days, you’ll be thanking me. | 过一段时间,你们会感谢我的 |
[10:04] | We’ll all have a good laugh about this. Now eat up. | 我们会对今天的这些一笑了之 现在继续吃饭 |
[10:09] | I’m itchy. I’m itchy all over. | 我发痒,我浑身都痒 |
[10:11] | This is exactly what happened when I toked pot once in college. | 就是这种感觉,和我在 大学时吸食大麻的感觉一样 |
[10:14] | Everyone stay put. | 呆着别动 |
[10:18] | Let him go. | 让他过来 |
[10:22] | Ford! Ford! | |
[10:23] | Look. | 看 |
[10:25] | I know what you’re trying to do. I get it, I do. | 我知道你想要做什么,我明白 |
[10:27] | But you’re going about his all wrong. | 但是你的算盘打错了 |
[10:29] | Weir isn’t going to listen to us if we’re all hopped up on the enzyme. | Weir 是不会听我们的 如果我们因为服用了酶而变得强壮的话 |
[10:32] | Your food was clean. | 你的食物里没有酶 |
[10:37] | Why? Why me? | 为什么? 为什么是我? |
[10:39] | You’re gonna be the witness. | 你将是一个见证人 |
[10:40] | You’re gonna be the one to tell Weir, that her most trusted team has taken the enzyme and is better because of it. | 你将要去告诉Weir 她最信任的 小组已经服用了酶并且因而变得强壮 |
[10:46] | Look buddy. | 听着,伙计 |
[10:48] | Why don’t you come back with us. Have Beckett look you over? | 你为什么不跟我们一起回去 让 Beckett 给你好好检查一下? |
[10:51] | – That’s the best proof. – No. | – 那会是一个最好的证明 -不 |
[10:54] | No, I’ve thought this through. | 不,我已经想过这些了 |
[10:56] | This is the plan. | 这就是计划 |
[10:59] | – Look, I don’t know what you’re thinking… – You’re free to roam around as much as you want. | – 听着,我不知道你在想什么… – 你可以在这里自由走动 |
[11:05] | You’re all a part of the team, now. | 从现在开始你们全都是是小组的一员 |
[11:14] | OK. So why aren’t these guys watching us? | 恩 为什么那些家伙不看着我们? |
[11:17] | Ronon is right. | Ronon问的有道理 |
[11:18] | They went to great trouble to get us here. Why would they allow us to leave? | 他们费了那么多事才把我们带到这里 为什么又允许我们离开? |
[11:21] | Just waiting for the other shoe to drop. | 这些家伙也许在等待另一个机会 |
[11:22] | Oh, that little bastard! | 这些无赖! |
[11:24] | – There it goes. – See, this is what I was afraid of. | – 原来是这样 – 看,这就是我所担心的 |
[11:26] | What’d he do? | 他做了什么? |
[11:27] | He’s taken all the necessary control crystals. | 他拿走了所有必需的控制水晶 |
[11:29] | Something I showed him how to do on a mission, I might add! | 我教那个家伙怎么做任务的 时候可能也提到这一点 |
[11:31] | Well, that’s not good. | 啊,这样可不好办了 |
[11:32] | That is the understatement of the year. | 这还只是保守的估计 |
[11:34] | Alright! See what you can do! | 那你看看你能做什么呢 |
[11:35] | OK, why don’t we just take them? | 嗯,为什么我们不把他们干掉呢? |
[11:37] | All we gotta do is get our hands on one stunner. I can take them all. | 我们所要做的只是击昏他们 我一个就能搞定他们全部 |
[11:40] | Yeah, maybe, but if we mess it up, whatever trust we might have been given, will disappear. | 啊,也许,但是如果我们弄砸了的话, 他们就不会再信任我们了 |
[11:44] | You wanna make them trust us? | 你想让那些家伙信任我们? |
[11:46] | We play it cool, we let ’em get comfortable. They’re bound to make a mistake. | 我们镇定一些,顺着他们 我想他们会犯错误的 |
[11:50] | And in the meantime? | 然后呢? |
[11:52] | We play along. | 我们和他们合作 |
[11:58] | How are you guys feeling? | 你们觉得怎么样? |
[12:00] | I didn’t eat that much. I feel fine. | 那东西我没吃太多 我觉得还好 |
[12:01] | Perhaps if we were able to fast, they would be unable to administer the enzyme. | 也许如果我们动作够快的话 那些家伙不一定有时间完全掌握酶 |
[12:05] | I doubt that. I don’t think they’d have a problem forcing us. | 对此我表示怀疑 我觉得要是 他们想强迫我们的话没有丝毫困难 |
[12:08] | This thing is useless and I ate my face off. And I can tell you, I can feel it working! | 这根本没用,我不怕丢脸 我告诉你,我觉得它已经起作用了! |
[12:11] | There’s a good possibility that everything you’re feeling right now might be | 但很有可能你现在感觉到的是 |
[12:14] | – psychosomatic. – Oh, is that right, Professor Science? | – 心理暗示 – 哦,是么,科学教授? |
[12:16] | Is that your expert opinion? | 这就是你的专家观点? |
[12:17] | Yes it is. | 是这样的 |
[12:18] | Well I can tell you, when they up the dosage, | 好,我告诉你,当他们加大剂量的时候 |
[12:20] | the side effects will be very real and very unpredictable. | 副作用就会非常明显和不可预料 |
[12:25] | You’re back early. | 你回来得挺早 |
[12:26] | Janev’s kind of a closed society. | Janev是一个比较保守的地方 |
[12:30] | Very polite, very courteous, but completely uninterested in having anything to do with us. | 非常客气,非常有礼貌, 但是对我们的事情毫无兴趣 |
[12:34] | Well better that than hostile, I suppose. | 我觉得这样总比有敌意好 |
[12:37] | Colonel Sheppard’s team. | Sheppard中校小组 |
[12:39] | Three hours overdue. | 已经超期三个小时了 |
[12:40] | It wouldn’t be the first time. | 这不是第一次了 |
[12:41] | Any radio contact? | 有无线电联络么? |
[12:43] | None since they left. | 自从他们离开后音信全无 |
[12:45] | Well, you know those guys. | Weil, 你了解这些家伙 |
[12:48] | What do I know about those guys? | 我怎么会知道那些家伙现在在做什么? |
[12:50] | Just that they tend to get all caught up in whatever it is they’re doing | 他们无论做什么 总是会惹上一些麻烦 |
[12:53] | and sometimes they don’t check in. | 而且时常不汇报 |
[12:56] | They forget how much you worry. | 他们忘了你是多么地担心 |
[12:59] | We worry. | 是我们担心 |
[13:00] | – Collectively, I mean. – Yes we do. | – 共同的,我是说 – 是的 |
[13:04] | Yeah, we do. | 是的 |
[13:06] | OK guys, looks like we’re heading back out. | 嘿,伙计们,我们又要出发了 |
[13:08] | Thank you Major. | 谢谢你,少校 |
[13:09] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[13:11] | Seriously! I’m getting… I’m getting… chills, hot flashes, chills and hot flashes again and again. | 说实在的! 我觉得…冷,热 一遍又一遍的寒冷和燥热 |
[13:17] | None of you are feeling that? | 你们没这种感觉么? |
[13:18] | The enzyme side effects are gonna be the least of his concerns if he keeps this up. | 如果他继续增大剂量 他不会关心酶所带来的副作用 |
[13:21] | I know. Just be patient. | 我明白,冷静一点 |
[13:22] | Historically, that hasn’t been a strength for me. | 我从来没有感到这么力量充足 |
[13:24] | I know! | 我知道! |
[13:26] | Sheppard, Teyla! Sheppard, Teyla! | |
[13:29] | Kanayo’s running a mission offworld. I want you to go with him. | Kanayo正在执行一项任务 你和他一块去 |
[13:32] | Why? | 为什么? |
[13:33] | We’re running an op. | 我们在执行一项任务 |
[13:34] | Time you might wanna see the men in action. | 也该是时候让你见见那些人了 |
[13:38] | Sure! Wherever you need us. | 没问题! 只要你需要我们 |
[13:40] | Just give us some weapons and… | 给我们一些武器和… |
[13:41] | Nice try. | 好提议 |
[13:43] | No, you’re gonna hang back and watch with Kanayo. | 不,你不用冲在第一线 你将和Kanayo一起督战 |
[13:45] | Don’t worry, you won’t be in any danger. | 别担心,你不会有任何危险的 |
[13:47] | That’s a load off my mind. | 我倒不是担心那个 |
[13:49] | Good. | 好的 |
[13:49] | What about us? | 那我们呢? |
[13:52] | Jace’ll give you the grand tour. Show you what we’ve done with the place. | Jace将带着你们进行一次重要的参观 向你们展示我们在这里做了些什么 |
[13:55] | How’s that sound? | 觉得怎么样? |
[13:55] | Oh, it sounds delightful. | 哦,似乎不错 |
[13:57] | Good, good. Then if Sheppard tries anything offworld, you’ll be nice and close for me to kill you both. | 好的,如果Sheppard企图做手脚 我会很乐意把你们都杀掉 |
[14:02] | Can’t think of a better way of spending the afternoon. | 难道就不能想一种 更好的方式度过这个下午么 |
[14:05] | Move! | 走! |
[14:09] | Looks like he’s asking you to go. | 他好像是在叫你们走 |
[14:40] | Are those guards Genii? | 这些护卫是Genii人么? |
[14:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:44] | What exactly are we doing here? | 我们到底要在这里做什么? |
[14:46] | The Genii have spies all over the galaxy. | Genii人在这个星系里到处都有间谍 |
[14:48] | For whatever reason, if one of them can’t make it back to the Genii homeworld, their leaders have established safehouses. | 一旦其中一员无法返回, 他们的负责人就会建造安全护所 |
[14:52] | When they need a place to unload on gear or a place to hide, they come here. | 当他们需要补给或者庇护的时候 他们就会来这里 |
[14:55] | That’s useful. | 这倒很实用 |
[14:56] | Yeah, we’ve found it to be an excellent source of information and supplies. | 是的, 我们发现这里可以成为 我们信息和补给的渠道 |
[14:59] | How did you find them in the first place? | 你们怎么发现他们的? |
[15:02] | I was a Genii spy. | 我曾是一个Genii间谍. |
[15:07] | If you’re one of them, why don’t you just walk in there. | 如果你是他们中的一员, 为什么你不直接进去呢 |
[15:10] | Well I used to, but eventually they realised that I’d betrayed them. | 我过去是, 但是最后他们发现我背叛了他们 |
[15:13] | I can see how they would. | 我能看出他们将怎么做 |
[15:15] | We rely on raids now. | 我们现在指望奇袭成功 |
[15:17] | Why? What more do you guys want? | 为什么? 你们这些家伙还想要什么? |
[15:18] | We don’t have all the pieces we need for the Lt’s plan. | 我们还缺少一些中尉计划中的东西 |
[15:21] | Right. And which plan would that be, again? | 好的. 那么接下来怎么做? |
[15:25] | All will be revealed when the time is right. | 到时候你就全明白了 |
[15:27] | Well, good. I hate for things to be revealed too early. | 啊,好的,我也不想过早知道内情 |
[15:34] | How are you powering these Genii computers? | 你们怎么给这些Genii电脑提供动力? |
[15:37] | We stole a Talnoran generator. | 我们偷了一个Talnoran发电机 |
[15:39] | They’re a pain to keep serviced, but they do the job. | 尽管运转不是很顺畅 但是它们做得不错 |
[15:41] | Actually, we just got our hands on some Palation solar cells, | 事实上, 我们刚刚得到 一些Palation太阳能电池 |
[15:45] | but I haven’t been able to figure out how to interface them yet. Have you used them before? | 但是我还不太会安装使用, 你以前用过这些么? |
[15:48] | Can’t say that I have. What do you, what do you do here? | 不能说我用过 你们,你们在这里研究什么? |
[15:51] | We study the Wraith. | 我们研究幽灵 |
[15:51] | Oh yeah? How’s that going? | 是么? 进展如何? |
[15:53] | Some of our discoveries, have been quite exciting, actually. | 事实上,我们的一些发现 已经令人非常激动 |
[15:57] | Like what? | 比如? |
[15:58] | Well for one, they seem to be territorial. | 比如, 他们似乎是有地域性的 |
[16:02] | Very much so, it turns out. They’re not a united foe, like we once believed. | 很多次证明了这一点 他们并不像 我们之前想的那样是一个统一的整体 |
[16:06] | Really. | 真的么 |
[16:07] | Yes, in fact I believe they’re fractioning even further. | 是的,事实上我相信 他们正在进一步分裂 |
[16:10] | Now, my understanding of their language is fairly limited, | 目前,我对于他们语言的了解十分有限 |
[16:14] | but they seem to be trying to establish a system that would restrict intership communications. | 但是他们看上去正在建立一个系统 以控制其内部交流和往来 |
[16:19] | What? Why would they stop sharing information with each other. | 什么? 为什么他们要阻止 彼此之间交流信息? |
[16:21] | Ford thinks it might have to do with your friend’s ability to read their minds. | Ford认为,这也许和你朋友 具有读懂他们内心的能力有关 |
[16:25] | If she taps into them, only one ship would be compromised, not the whole fleet. | 如果窃听他们的情报 这样只会有 一艘战舰受到影响,而不会连累舰队 |
[16:29] | What, all this because of Teyla? | 你是说这些都是因为Teyla? |
[16:32] | Well for one, she may not be the only one that possesses that ability. | 首先 她可能并不是唯一具有这种能力的人 |
[16:35] | Fair enough. | 恩 |
[16:37] | And two. I think that the lack of food in the galaxy has created some deep divisions within the Wraith cells. | 其次,星系的食物缺乏已经导致了 幽灵组织内部的深层次分裂 |
[16:45] | And you got all that from… | 你从哪里得到这些推断… |
[16:48] | this? | 这个? |
[16:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:51] | To be honest, I could use some help. | 说实在的,我需要一些帮助 |
[16:53] | How’s your Wraith, Doctor? | 你觉得怎么样, 博士? |
[16:55] | It’s OK. Let me see what you got. | 不错,让我看看你们已经搞定了多少 |
[17:13] | That’s better. | 这个好一些 |
[17:15] | You guys still need to work together. | 你们这些家伙需要团队合作 |
[17:19] | We’re stronger as a team. | 只有团队合作我们才能更强大 |
[17:24] | You wanna spar a little? | 想不想试试? |
[17:30] | We’re cool, right? | 我们看起来不错,对不对? |
[17:33] | You’re not holding a grudge or anything. | 你应该不会狠我 |
[17:36] | I did save your life. | 我救过你 |
[17:39] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[17:42] | You know, it’s funny. | 你知道,这会很有趣 |
[17:43] | If you ask a dozen people who they thought would win in a fight between you and me, | 如果你问一群人我们俩打架谁会赢得话 |
[17:47] | people would choose you, hands down. Hell, I’d choose you. | 估计大家都认为你会赢 哈,我也会选你 |
[17:52] | But we went toe to toe. | 但是其实我们未分胜负 |
[17:55] | Yeah, we did. | 是这样的 |
[17:56] | Till Sheppard showed up. | 直到Sheppard出现 |
[17:58] | So I guess it’s still undecided. | 所以我想我们还没有分出胜负 |
[18:01] | Look, all I’m saying is, why do you think I was able to fight you like that? | 看,我想说的是你觉得我 能把你打得像刚才那些人那样么? |
[18:05] | It’s the enzyme. | 这是酶的作用 |
[18:08] | Look what it did for me. | 看看它给我带来了什么 |
[18:09] | Imagine what it could do for you. | 想想看如果你也使用了的话 |
[18:13] | I’m not the bad guy here, Ronon. I’m just trying to help. | 我不是个坏蛋, Ronon. 我只是想帮你 |
[18:20] | You’ll come around. I know you will. | 你会来的 我相信你会的 |
[18:29] | We’ve just finished our scans, Ma’am. They’re not here. | 我们刚刚完成了搜索, 长官 他们不在这里 |
[18:32] | Do you think they’ve headed to another planet? | 你认为他们会不会去了另一个星球? |
[18:34] | It’s possible, but as you know, it’s standard procedure to check in and tell us first. They didn’t do that, so… | 有可能,但是你也明白 按程序他们应该先报到并且通知我们 他们没有这样做,所以… |
[18:40] | They might have been taken offworld against their will. | 他们也许被强制带到外部世界去了 |
[18:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:46] | Alright. Can you get me the last few addresses dialled from that DHD? | 好的, 你能帮我查一下 最后一些由DHD拨出的地址么? |
[18:51] | Maybe somebody can, but that’s a little out of my skill set. | 也许有人能够办到, 但是对于我有点力不从心 |
[18:55] | I’ll send Zelenka. | 我会派Zelenka去 |
[18:56] | Good call. Lorne out. | 好主意 再会 |
[19:04] | So, what’s the plan? | 恩,你的计划是? |
[19:06] | We take them by force. | 我们用武力把这些人干掉 |
[19:08] | That’s some ground-breaking strategy there. | 那是一个很暴力的策略 |
[19:10] | I think the Colonel is interested in the type of attack. | 我认为Colonel人也许 比较擅长应付这种攻击 |
[19:13] | We plan to overpower them. | 我们会压制住他们的 |
[19:15] | I think it’s best if we just watch. | 要是我们只是这么看着倒是不错 |
[19:24] | Now. | 行动 |
[19:34] | What kind of plan is that? | 这是什么计划? |
[19:36] | One that works. | 有效的计划 |
[19:37] | One of your men got hit. | 你的一个人被射中了 |
[19:38] | Well it should be safe for us now. | 现在我们可以安全出去了 |
[19:47] | This guy’s dead. | 这家伙死了 |
[19:49] | So you see, you are not invincible. | 所以你看,你们也并不是无敌的 |
[19:51] | We’re close enough. | 我们离无敌已经很接近了 |
[19:53] | There are skills to the art of war, Kanayo. | 打仗也是有技巧的, Kanayo. |
[19:55] | Don’t you tell me how to run my missions. You’re just here to watch. | 不要告诉我应该怎么完成任务 你们在这里只需要看看 |
[20:07] | Look familiar? | 眼熟么? |
[20:09] | It’s our C4. | 这是我们的C4. |
[20:11] | We’re stealing it back. | 我们把它抢回来了 |
[20:12] | For what purpose? | 为了什么? |
[20:13] | For the Hive. | 为了母舰 |
[20:15] | As in hive ship? | 把它放在母舰里面? |
[20:17] | Yeah. That’s the Lt’s plan. | 是的, 这是中尉的计划 |
[20:19] | You’re gonna help us destroy a Wraith hive ship. | 你们将要帮助我们摧毁一艘幽灵母舰 |
[20:28] | One of the added bonuses of killing the Wraith is, | 杀死幽灵的额外好处之一是, |
[20:31] | every now and again you get your hands on a couple of these. | 不论何时,你们都将获得一些这个 |
[20:35] | Now thanks to Jace and some of the computers that we borrowed from the Genii, | 现在多亏了Jace和我们 从Genii那里借来的这些电脑, |
[20:38] | we’ve been able to figure out the exact flight path of one of their hive ships. | 我们已经可以精确计算 出一艘幽灵母舰的飞行路径了 |
[20:42] | It’s decimating all inhabited worlds in it’s path. | 它会屠杀它所经过地方的居民 |
[20:45] | It has to be stopped. | 一定要阻止它 |
[20:47] | I’ve been able to calculate that in the next several days it’ll be forced to make a hyperspace pause, | 我已经计算出,再过一些日子, 它将进行一次超空间的停滞 |
[20:51] | very near an unihabited planet. | 非常接近一颗无人居住的星球 |
[20:53] | that happens to have a stargate. | 那里刚好有一个星门 |
[20:55] | We gate to that planet, get on a hive ship, plant the C4 in the Dart Bay and get out. | 我们守在那个星球, 登上母舰, 把 C4 放进去然后离开 |
[21:00] | We could save thousands, if not, hundreds of thousands of lives. | 我可以拯救数以千计,甚至 几十万人的生命 |
[21:05] | So? | 怎么样? |
[21:13] | You heard me. | 你懂我的意思 |
[21:14] | Let me see if I can couch what Colonel Sheppard means by wow, in more explicit terms. | 让我看看是否可以把Sheppard上校 这个哇更清楚地解释出来 |
[21:20] | That is a terrible plan. | 这是一个糟糕的计划 |
[21:22] | Rodney. Rodney. | |
[21:22] | Made all the more frightening by the fact that you think it’s a good plan. | 最让人惊讶的是 你居然认为这是一个好计划 |
[21:25] | What’s wrong with it? | 有什么问题? |
[21:26] | What’s right with it? Look, let’s just for a second, | 问题多了 我来稍微解释一下 |
[21:28] | give in to reckless abandon and assume it would be possible to plant a single charge, large enough to destroy an entire hive ship. | 就算实施这个不计后果的计划 试想就凭一颗炸弹能摧毁整个一艘母舰么 |
[21:34] | We’re planning on secondary explosions in the Dart Bay. | 我们计划要进行二次爆炸 |
[21:36] | Regardless! | 不现实! |
[21:38] | The hive ship will be on a hyperspace pause, yes, | 的确,母舰会进行一次超时空的停滞, |
[21:40] | but it will not enter the planet’s atmosphere. Nor will it take up any sort of stable orbit. | 但是它并不会进入行星的大气层内 也不会进入任何稳定的轨道之中 |
[21:44] | It will be flying through space. | 它将在空间中穿梭飞行 |
[21:46] | Which means, that unless your enzyme allows you to jump higher than you’ve let on… | 这就意味着,除非你们用的酶可以使 你们跳得高到… |
[21:48] | We’ve a space ship. | 我们有一艘空间飞船 |
[21:50] | Oh yeah? Really. | 哦? 真的么 |
[21:52] | And what’s it made out of? Bark? | 你们从哪里弄到的? 叫出来的么? |
[21:56] | No, it’s real, McKay. | 不,这是真的, McKay. |
[21:58] | In fact, it’s the only ship I’d feel comfortable using on a mission like this. | 事实上, 我认为这是一艘 最适合此类任务的飞船了 |
[22:16] | OK, where’d you get it? | 好的,你们从哪里搞到的? |
[22:17] | Does it matter? | 这很重要么? |
[22:18] | None of us has had much success flying it. | 我们中没有人能熟练驾驶它 |
[22:20] | Banged it up pretty bad in the last couple of landings. It’s in need of some repairs. | 上次着陆时受到了一些损坏 它需要修理一下 |
[22:23] | And a real pilot. | 还需要一个真正的驾驶员 |
[22:25] | This is why you brought us here. | 这就是我把你们带来的原因 |
[22:27] | It’s the reason I’ve waited till now, yes. | 这是我等到现在的原因 |
[22:29] | – Assuming this guy can get it working again. – He can. | – 设想一下这个家伙能让它再次运转 – 他能做到的 |
[22:31] | These people are the best at what they do. | 这些人是他们这个领域里最棒的 |
[22:33] | Look, you fly, you scoop us up, you take us to the Hive, you drop us off. | 嘿,你负责驾驶,把我们带上去, 带到母舰里,然后再把我们放下来 |
[22:36] | All we need, is time to lay the charge. | 我们所需要的是放置炸弹的时间 |
[22:38] | We’ll be in and out of there before the Wraith have any idea what’s going on. | 我们要在幽灵发现之前 进去并且离开 |
[22:41] | It’s perfect. | 完美的计划 |
[22:42] | It is far from perfect! | 这离完美还早着呢! |
[22:43] | But, it is possible. | 但是,这是有可能的 |
[22:45] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[22:46] | What? Are you honestly considering this? | 什么? 你真的在考虑这个? |
[22:48] | It’s on it’s way to a culling, Rodney. | 有的选择么, Rodney. |
[22:50] | Yeah and I am sorry about that, but this is insane! | 是的,对于这点我很抱歉 但是这样做太荒唐了! |
[22:53] | Maybe not! | 也许不是! |
[22:55] | Jace has been trying to get it working, but he’s not you, McKay. | Jace 试图让它工作 但他不是你, McKay. |
[22:59] | Can you fix it? | 你能搞定它么? |
[23:00] | Probably not. | 也许不能 |
[23:01] | That usually means yes. | 那就说可以了 |
[23:03] | Aren’t you the one, not taking the enzyme? | 你是不是没有服用酶? |
[23:05] | You’re supposed to be the clear voice of reason here. | 你看上去倒挺清醒的 |
[23:07] | Look, can you fix it? | 嘿,你能修理好它么? |
[23:08] | Even if I could, I wouldn’t. I’m sorry, drug me all you want, I’m not doing this! | 即使我能,我也不会干的 我很抱歉, 你们给我下药, 我不会帮你们的! |
[23:15] | Let me talk to him. He’ll come around | 让我和他谈谈,他会干的 |
[23:18] | OK. | 好 |
[23:22] | Rodney! Rodney! | |
[23:22] | Look, maybe you are on the enzyme, maybe Ford lied, because no rational person would think that was a good plan. | 听着,也许你也服用了酶, 也许Ford在说谎, 因为任何一个理智的人 都不会认为那是一个好计划 |
[23:27] | Look, a million things could go wrong, I know that, but just… | 嘿,我知道,有很多事情都是错的 但是… |
[23:29] | Look stop! Shut up and listen. | 停下! 闭嘴,听我说 |
[23:33] | You fix that Dart, we all get outta here. I know it’s risky, but Ford’s not thinking straight, so… | 你修好那艘飞船,我们离开这里 这很冒险 但是Ford未必能想到… |
[23:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[23:39] | I’ll insist you’re all on the away team. | 我会坚持把你也带着 |
[23:42] | I’ll scoop you up and instead of flying out to the hive ship, we fly out to Atlantis. | 我会带你飞行但不是去母舰那里, 我们去亚特兰蒂斯, |
[23:45] | How? | 怎么做? |
[23:47] | That Dart’s gotta have it’s own DHD, right? | 那艘飞船应该它自己的DHD, 是不是? |
[23:49] | Of course. | 没错 |
[23:50] | Well, you get that thing flight worthy, we all go home! | 你让那玩意飞行 我们就可以回家了! |
[23:54] | Right, of course! | 是啊,没错! |
[23:57] | You see, I would have thought of that myself, before I became a drug addict. | 你看, 我应该想到这一点的, 在我成为一个酶的瘾君子之前 |
[24:01] | I’m sure you would have. | 我相信你能做到 |
[24:03] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:05] | Alright. OK. | 没关系 |
[24:09] | Damn it, this just doesn’t work. | 妈的, 这个搞不定 |
[24:11] | That good? | 行不行? |
[24:12] | These things are not designed to store Gate addresses. | 这些东西并不是设计用来储存星门地址的 |
[24:15] | What can you give us? | 你能给我们带来什么? |
[24:16] | Well, every time the gate is dialled, | 哦, 每次星门拨号的时候, |
[24:19] | it’s like a residual imprint is left on the control crystals. | 它都会在控制水晶上留下一些残留的印记 |
[24:22] | Which means? | 也就是说? |
[24:23] | Well, I’ve managed to mine about fifty addresses, but | 是的, 我设法找了大约50个地址, 但是 |
[24:27] | no idea if they’re correct or what order they were dialled in. | 我不清楚它们是否正确以及拨号的顺序 |
[24:30] | Fifty? That’s a lot of planets to check. | 50个? 那要勘查好多个星球 |
[24:32] | Yes, And that’s assuming that they’re correct. | 是的, 那还是在假设 它们都是正确的基础上 |
[24:35] | OK, so long story short? | 简单点说就是? |
[24:38] | It’s going to be next to impossible to find Colonel Sheppard and his team, based on what I can get from this DHD. | 基于从这个DHD中得到的信息 想找到Sheppard的小组几乎不可能 |
[24:43] | Great. OK, pack it up. Let’s take what you’ve got. We’ll go over it on Atlantis. | 好的,收拾一下,带上你已经发现的东西 我们回亚特兰蒂斯看看 |
[24:48] | Weir’s not gonna be happy about this. | Weir估计不会高兴的 |
[24:53] | How’d that go? | 进展如何? |
[24:56] | Well, he’ll do it, but we need some conditions. | 哦,他答应做了,不过需要一些条件 |
[25:02] | What? | 什么? |
[25:04] | Dial back McKay’s enzyme doses. | 除去McKay服用的酶 |
[25:06] | No! | 不! |
[25:07] | Look! We’re under some time constraints here. I’m not saying the enzyme wouldn’t help. | 听着! 我们现在时间紧迫 我并不是说酶没用 |
[25:11] | I’m saying, we need him standing still and thinking, not running laps because it feels good. | 我是说,我们现在需要他冷静地思考 而不是兴奋得到处跑 |
[25:19] | Ronon and Teyla? | Ronon 和Teyla呢? |
[25:20] | Stick to the plan. | 照原计划 |
[25:23] | Fine, what else? | 好, 还有其它的事情么? |
[25:25] | I’ll fly it, that’s obvious, but I want McKay, Teyla and Ronon on the strike team. | 很明显由我来驾驶飞船 但我希望 McKay,Teyla和Ronon一起去 |
[25:29] | It’s not a good mission for McKay. | 这个任务并不适合McKay. |
[25:31] | – It could get rough in there. – Look, | – 他在那儿会受不了的 – 听着, |
[25:33] | suddenly we need a door opened, or a computer hacked. McKay should be there to do it. | 有时需要开启大门,或者有电脑被黑 McKay在的话可以搞定这些 |
[25:37] | That’s why he’s on my team in the first place. | 这也是起先他在我们小组的原因 |
[25:42] | Is that it? | 是这样么? |
[25:59] | No. | 不 |
[26:27] | No. You fire it up now, it’ll only explode. | 不不不不不, 腻现在发动它, 它只会爆炸 |
[27:15] | OK. | 好的 |
[27:26] | We’re close. | 我们接近成功了 |
[27:34] | It’s a good plan. | 这是个好计划 |
[27:36] | I couldn’t have done it without you, Sir. | 没有你我办不成的, 长官 |
[27:38] | Well, I’m glad you trust me enough to bring me here. | 啊, 我很高兴你信任我 把我带到这里来 |
[27:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[27:50] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[27:57] | Let’s go. | 我们一块走 |
[27:59] | Give McKay the DHD crystals and let’s get outta here. | 给McKay DHD 水晶然后我们离开这里 |
[28:02] | I can have you back on Earth within an hour. | 我能让你在一个小时内回到地球 |
[28:07] | No. | 不 |
[28:09] | We have to do this first. | 我们得先完成这个 |
[28:12] | I have to prove to them that we can do this. | 我要向你们证明我们能办到这个 |
[28:14] | You don’t have to prove anything to anyone, Lieutenant. | 你无须向任何人证明任何事情, 中尉 |
[28:25] | I saw your cousin and your Grandparents, when I was back to Earth. | 我上次回地球的时候 我看到了你的兄弟和你的祖父母 |
[28:31] | They miss you. A lot! | 他们非常想念你 |
[28:37] | This whole MIA thing is killing them. | 所有的MIA都在追杀他们 |
[28:40] | They’re strong. | 他们很强壮 |
[28:43] | They can wait. | 他们可以等待 |
[28:46] | If anyone’s ever going to take me seriously ever again, | 如果有谁再对我苛刻 |
[28:49] | we have to do this. | 我们就会做这个 |
[28:51] | Listen, Aiden… | 听着, Aiden… |
[28:52] | No. | 不 |
[28:55] | I’m sorry. I don’t wanna talk about this. | 我很抱歉 我不想谈这个了 |
[29:04] | Well, part of me thinks he brought us here cos he knew we’d bring him back. | 我觉得他之所以把我们带到这里 是因为他知道我们会带他回去 |
[29:09] | I think subconsciously, he knows what are plan is and he’s fine with it. | 我下意识觉得他其实明白计划会怎么样 他只是在刻意掩饰 |
[29:21] | Give it back! | 还给我! |
[29:24] | Or what? | 又如何? |
[29:48] | Come on guys. Guys! Stop! | 嘿,伙计们 伙计们! 住手! |
[29:55] | What the hell’s gotten into you two? | 你们这是怎么了? |
[29:59] | Oh, right. Never mind. | 啊,好,别介意 |
[30:06] | We need to talk about this? | 我们还需要谈谈这个么? |
[30:08] | About what? | 什么? |
[30:10] | The enzyme works. | 酶的作用 |
[30:11] | No-one’s saying it, but we’re all thinking it. | 没有人说, 但是我们一直在想这个 |
[30:13] | It works. | 它确实有用 |
[30:15] | I must admit, I have noticed an increased amount of strength. | 我必须承认, 我注意到 自己力量的确增大了不少 |
[30:20] | Maybe Ford is right. | 也许 Ford 是对的 |
[30:22] | Maybe it’s worth looking into seeing what this stuff can do. | 也许有必要看看这些家伙到底能干什么 |
[30:25] | They were an hour late in delivering our doses yesterday and I felt awful. | 昨天他们迟了一个小时给我们注射酶 我感觉糟透了 |
[30:30] | It frightens me how reliant my body has become on the enzyme always being in my system. | 我很惊讶我的身体已经如此依赖酶 |
[30:35] | What would happen if we suddenly could not receive it? | 要是一旦无法服用酶会怎么样? |
[30:38] | The only negative is that you gotta keep taking it. | 唯一的负面影响是一直要用它 |
[30:41] | I’d wanna stay on it. | 我想继续呆在这 |
[30:43] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[30:45] | The fact that I’m even considering it, makes me feel… | 我一直在想,它让我感到… |
[30:51] | So? | 那么? |
[30:53] | It’s ready. | 准备就绪了 |
[31:02] | OK, now… Could you move? | 好, 现在… 你能动么? |
[31:04] | Look, this is probably gonna make you a little uneasy, but | 瞧, 这会让你感觉有点不舒服, 但是 |
[31:07] | when the canopy forms, it’s perfectly opaque. | 当盖上顶篷, 就完全密闭了 |
[31:10] | Then, how am I gonna fly this thing? | 那么,我该怎么驾驶这玩意? |
[31:12] | The whole thing is one giant heads up display. It’ll show you all the pertinent information that you need. | 全部的东西都在这个大显示器上, 它会显示你所需要的信息 |
[31:16] | Yeah, you mean in Wraith! | 啊,你是说用幽灵语! |
[31:16] | Which is why I’ve installed an interface to translate a lot of the readouts. | 这就是我为什么安了一个 读取大部分数据装置的原因 |
[31:20] | And by a lot, you mean all? Because my Wraith’s not all that good. | 大部分, 你是指全部么? 你知道我对于幽灵语不怎么了解 |
[31:23] | Enough to get you by. | 足够你应付了 |
[31:24] | I knew you could do it. | 我知道你能做到的 |
[31:25] | Right on time. | 刚好准时 |
[31:27] | Kanayo’s gonna get you suited up. You should get ready. | Kanayo会给你准备装备 你要做好准备 |
[31:29] | Right. | 好的 |
[31:40] | Seems a little nervous. | 好像有点紧张 |
[31:43] | You know McKay. He’ll be fine. | 你知道 McKay,他会没事的 |
[31:45] | You know how to dial the DHD on this thing? | 你知道在这玩意里怎么用DHD拨号么? |
[31:47] | The address is memorised. | 地址已经储存在里面了 |
[31:48] | Good. | 好的 |
[31:52] | Listen, I should probably tell you, | 听着,我想我应该告诉你, |
[31:54] | there’s been a slight change of plans. | 计划有一点改变 |
[31:56] | Oh yeah? | 哦? |
[31:57] | Kanayo! Kanayo! | |
[32:01] | Don’t even think about it! | 想都不要想! |
[32:09] | What the hell you doing? | 你到底在做什么? |
[32:11] | McKay’s going to stay here, while we do the op. | McKay将留在这里, 当我们执行任务的时候 |
[32:13] | Take him! | 把他带走! |
[32:16] | This wasn’t part of the plan. | 计划中没有这条 |
[32:18] | Neither was you heading back to Atlantis. | 计划中也没有你回亚特兰蒂斯 |
[32:21] | You didn’t really buy the whole ‘I wanna go home’ speech, did you? | 我想你不会真的相信我说的 “我想回家”的话了吧? |
[32:34] | Always underestimating me Sheppard. You need to stop doing that. | 你总是低估我 Sheppard. 你应该改改了 |
[32:37] | Complete the mission and McKay lives. | 乖乖地完成任务, McKay 就能活命 |
[32:39] | We can’t complete the mission, Ford. It’s a bad plan! | 我们完成不了这个任务的, Ford. 这是一个糟糕的计划! |
[32:42] | You said it was a great plan. | 你说过的,这是个好计划 |
[32:44] | You didn’t buy the whole ‘It’s a great plan’ speech, did you? | 你也该不会相信我所说“这是个好计划” 这个话了吧? |
[32:48] | Get this Dart in the air and come scoop us up. | 启动这艘飞船 带我们上去 |
[32:54] | And the Dart DHD only dials to the planet we’re going to and back here. | 飞船的DHD 只能拨号到达 我们的目的地和回到这里 |
[32:58] | Just in case McKay’s life isn’t enough to get you to do the right thing. | 万一McKay的性命还不足以让你 老实驾驶的话 |
[33:02] | Aiden. Aiden. What are you doing? | 你要做什么? |
[33:05] | Just making sure you guys hold up your end of the bargain. | 只是确保你们这些家伙会去执行计划 |
[33:09] | It’s OK, give them back their weapons. | 好的, 把武器还给他们 |
[33:12] | Are you sure? | 你确定么? |
[33:14] | Yeah. If we’re gonna do this, we all gotta work together. | 是的, 如果我们要做这个, 我们必须精诚合作 |
[33:31] | Good luck to us all. | 祝我们都好运 |
[33:40] | Stand by for pick-up | 靠边,准备起飞 |
[34:02] | If they were OK, they would have radioed in by now. | 如果他们没有问题的话, 他们早该用无线电联络我们了. |
[34:04] | I understand that, ma’am. | 我明白, 长官 |
[34:07] | I want everyone who is cleared for offworld activity, to help with the search. | 我想要所有在外部世界活动的人, 来协助搜索 |
[34:12] | The Daedalus is on its way from Earth and they’ll be able to help, but until they get here, it’s up to us. | Daedalus正在来的路上 但在他们 到来之前,还得靠我们自己 |
[34:16] | And I know that, but I need you to understand that it is gonna take a very long time to search all the planets on our list. | 我明白,但你清楚要进行 这样一次搜索需要很长的时间 |
[34:23] | It could take months. | 可能需要几个月的时间 |
[34:25] | We can’t afford months. Major. | 我们等不了几个月, 少校 |
[34:29] | And I know that, too. | 我也明白 |
[34:31] | Good. | 好的 |
[34:50] | This is gonna take some getting used to. | 这可要费点事了 |
[34:59] | Come on! And we were getting along so well. | 快点!可得顺利点 |
[35:05] | Auto Pilot. NO! | 自动驾驶 不! |
[35:10] | R2, I need you to turn the auto pilot off! | R2, 我需要你关掉自动驾驶! |
[35:15] | Now! | 现在! |
[35:20] | Worth a try. | 试一下 |
[35:59] | Jace! Jace! | |
[36:04] | We have to go after them! | 我们得去找寻他们! |
[36:06] | No-one would have survived that fall. | 每人能从那么高的地方跌下去还能生还的 |
[36:09] | We have to get out of the open. | 我们得离开这 |
[36:15] | You guys OK? | 你们还好么? |
[36:16] | No, we’re not OK! | 不,我们并不顺利! |
[36:19] | You beamed half of us off the edge of the platform. | 你把我们中的一半放到了平台的边缘 |
[36:22] | Teyla and Ronon? | Teyla 和 Ronon? |
[36:23] | Is that all you care about? You murdered my men! | 你就关心他们么? 你杀了我的伙计! |
[36:25] | I’ve lost all control of the Dart. I had to release you blind. | 我刚才对飞船完全失控了 我只能漫无目的地放下你们 |
[36:29] | Maintain radio silence until we lay the charge. | 在我们安好炸弹前保持通讯沉默 |
[36:31] | Negative! We need to stay in contact. | 不! 我们需要保持联络 |
[36:33] | Their ship… | 他们的飞船… |
[36:34] | You should leave that radio on, Aiden. | Y你应该保持无线电联络, Aiden. |
[36:36] | Don’t tell me what to do. | 不要来教我怎么做 |
[36:48] | Ford. Ford. | |
[36:50] | Ford? Ford? | |
[36:51] | Ford! Ford! | |
[36:52] | Damnit! | 妈的! |
[36:55] | I’d prefer not to. | 我不想这么做 |
[37:00] | Oh boy! | 哦,天啊! |
[37:06] | Would you mind checking tomorrow? | 你们介意明天来检查么? |
[37:12] | This is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[37:18] | What is that? | 什么声音? |
[37:19] | It’s an alarm. | 警报声 |
[37:21] | That shouldn’t happen. | 不应该有警报的 |
[37:22] | No it shouldn’t. | 是不应该 |
[37:25] | Sheppard, you there? | Sheppard, 你在么? |
[37:29] | Sheppard, you there? | Sheppard, 你在么? |
[37:30] | I think I might have set the alarm off. | 我想我引起了警报 |
[37:32] | You guys be careful, cos there’s probably some guards on the way. | 你们小心点, 因为路上可能会有一些守卫 |
[37:35] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[37:37] | If you wanna live, stay behind me. | 如果你想活命,呆在我后面 |
[37:49] | You want some? | 你也要来点么? |
[37:50] | No, I’m good, thanks. | 不, 我不需要, 谢谢 |
[37:52] | – You sure? – Yeah, pretty sure. | – 确定? – 啊, 非常确定 |
[37:53] | Look, don’t you think that they should be back by now? | 嘿, 你们不认为他们应该回来了么? |
[37:55] | I mean, how long does it take to fly there and fly back, you know? I mean | 我是说,你清楚去那里 并且返回需要多长时间? |
[37:57] | I say it’s a minute from here to the gate. | 我说从这里到大门需要一分钟 |
[38:00] | Ten, tops from their gate to the hive ship. | 从门口到母舰需要十分钟 |
[38:03] | Twenty to get in and lay a charge and and what, ten more to get back out and home, right? So… | 20分钟进去装好炸弹, 十来分钟回来,对不对? 那么… |
[38:08] | Worrying really isn’t going to do anything. | 担忧是没有用的 |
[38:09] | Yeah well, I subscribe to a different school of thought. | 啊,我赞成一种观点 |
[38:11] | – They’re fine! – You can’t possibly know that! | – 他们没事! – 你怎么知道! |
[38:16] | – I got a gut feeling. – Yeah, well I have a different gut… | – 我凭我的直觉 – 啊,我有另一种不同的… |
[38:24] | feeling. | 感觉 |
[38:28] | Ford! Ford! | |
[38:29] | What’s your position? | 你在哪个方位? |
[38:33] | Ford! Ford! | |
[38:52] | Ah, dammit! | 啊, 妈的! |
[39:20] | Keep fighting! | 继续战斗! |
[39:44] | And thanks to several modifications, the specifics of which are encrypted in this databurst, | 多亏了一些修正, 具体了数据库里编译文件, |
[39:49] | we believe we can streamline our power consumption a further 30%. | 我们相信我们可以节约30%的能源 |
[40:00] | Also at the time of this transmission, | 我还想告知的是, |
[40:02] | Colonel Sheppard’s team is still missing and is | Sheppard小组仍然下落不明 |
[40:06] | is presumed… | 而且有可能… |
[40:08] | Colonel Sheppard’s team is still missing. End transmission. | Sheppard小组仍然下落不明 通话结束 |
[40:19] | Are you alright? | 你还好么? |
[40:22] | I’m in a holding cell? | 我们在囚房么? |
[40:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:25] | On a hive ship. | 在母舰里 |
[40:29] | Well then, no, I’m not doing so good! | 哦, 不,我没办好! |
[40:32] | I can’t believe you screwed up! | 我简直不相信你会这么做! |
[40:34] | I did what? | 我做了什么? |
[40:36] | You set off the alarm. You ruined the mission. | 你引起了警报 你弄砸了这次的任务 |
[40:38] | The Dart went on auto-pilot, the second I got close to the hive. | 当我接近母舰的时候, 飞船进入到自动驾驶状态 |
[40:42] | You’re lucky I was able to get you out! | 你应该感到幸运我没有把你扔出去! |
[40:44] | Why would it do that? | 它怎么会那样的? |
[40:46] | Why would it go on auto-pilot? | 为什么它会自动驾驶? |
[40:47] | That’s what Jumpers do when they gate to Atlantis. | 设备临近亚特兰蒂斯时就会这样 |
[40:50] | Well, why didn’t you say something? | 啊, 为什么你不说一些事情呢? |
[40:51] | Why didn’t I say something? | 为什么我不说什么事情? |
[40:54] | You want me to fail. | 你不想让我成功 |
[40:56] | – You want me to look bad. – That’s right, you snot nosed brat! | – 你想让我狼狈 – 就是这样, 你这个卑鄙的家伙! |
[40:59] | I put my team’s life on the line, just to prove you wrong! | 难道我拿我小组人的性命 做赌注就为证明你的错误! |
[41:04] | We got company. | 来人了 |
[41:15] | Move away. | 闪开 |
[41:17] | What do you want? | 你想要谁? |
[41:21] | The one who flew the ship. | 驾驶飞船的那个 |
[41:26] | Why don’t you start with me? | 为什么不从我开始? |
[41:31] | Wait! | 等一下! |
[41:33] | You want me. | 你要的是我 |
[41:53] | It’s alright. | 好的 |
[41:55] | There’s always a way out. | 总会有解决的方法 |
[41:57] | If he dies, | 如果他死了 |
[41:59] | you die. | 你也别想活 |