Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] previously on stargate atlantis… 星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯 前集回顾
[00:05] this is weir. 我是Weir
[00:06] what’s the nature of major sheppard’s injury? Sheppard少校的伤势怎么样?
[00:08] some sort of funky alien bugattached itselfto his neck. 一种可怕的外星虫子吸附在他的脖子上
[00:11] part of ellia is human,and part of hercomes from a creature we call the iratus bug. Ellia的身体一部分是人类, 而另一部分则来自于我们称为Iratus Bug的虫子
[00:17] now, it’s possible,by means of this retrovirus, 现在,用这种逆转录 病毒,就有可能
[00:19] that we couldstrip away those partsand leave only the human parts behind. 把她虫子的那部分去掉,只留下人类的部分
[00:24] good lord. 我的天啊
[00:25] she tookthe retrovirus. 她把逆转录 病毒拿走了
[00:27] you said it wasn’t ready. 你说过它还没准备好
[00:28] it’s not,not by a long shot. 离准备好还早着呢
[00:43] you okay? 你还好吗?
[00:46] yeah. 嗯
[00:56] this reallyisn’t necessary, doc. 没这个必要,医生
[00:58] yes, it is.you’ve gota serious laceration on your arm, and you’ve losta good deal of blood. 当然有必要,你胳膊上破了个大口子 还流失了大量的血
[01:00] yeah, well,enjoy the ride, colonel.they’re making me walk. 好了,躺在车子上享受吧,中校, 他们让我走路
[01:03] you have a splinter,rodney. 你只是破了个小口子,Rodney
[01:04] it’s a very nasty,painful splinter. 这是个又脏又疼的小口子
[01:07] all right,let’s havea look at this. 好了,让我们看看
[01:10] all right. 好的
[01:15] thank you. 谢谢你
[01:17] this might hurt a wee bit. 可能会有点疼
[01:18] ow! ow. 哦! 哦
[01:20] i’m sure it will. 我肯定会的
[01:23] this doesn’t sting? 没感到刺痛吗?
[01:25] no 没有
[01:27] know you have a high threshold for pain, 我知道你比别人更能忍受痛楚
[01:29] but this…this is what? 但是这个… 这是什么?
[01:33] gone. 消失了
[01:35] what? 什么?
[01:36] the feeding mark. 被咬破的伤口
[01:38] it’s completely healed. 完全愈合了
[02:53] i write underground comics 看上去没那么严重
[02:54] all the blood come from? 那些血从哪来的?
[02:56] i don’t know.maybe it just looked a lot worse than it was. 我不知道,可能只是看上起很严重吧
[02:59] i don’t see evidenceof any cut at all. 我没看见你胳膊上有任何伤口
[03:01] that’s weird,because it hurt like hell. 太不可思议了,刚才都快疼死我了
[03:03] you’re sure the skin was broken? 你肯定有伤口?
[03:05] yeah, i’m pretty sure.there was a lot of blood. 当然,我非常肯定,要不哪来这么多的血
[03:07] maybe it was hers. 可能是她的
[03:08] no, it was definitely human. 不,绝对是人类的血
[03:10] i don’t know.maybe it was a nosebleed. 我不知道,可能是鼻血
[03:14] is that supposed to bea joke, colonel? 你是在开玩笑吧,中校?
[03:15] believe me,this isn’t funny. 相信我,这并不有趣
[03:18] give me half a day to run your bloodwork and analyze it with the datawe already have. 给我半天的时间做血液检查然后跟 原有的数据做一下对比分析
[03:22] we’ll figure it out. 我们会弄清楚的
[03:23] and until then? 那要到什么时候?
[03:24] you’re welcome to look over my shoulder. 随时欢迎你来查看我的进度
[03:27] well, that’s tempting, but… 好的,确实不错,但是…
[03:28] just go about your day. 去做你自己的事吧
[03:44] i thought you saidyou were a runner. 我想你说过你是个长跑运动员
[03:47] funny. 搞笑
[03:49] i can usually barely keep up. what’s with you? 我才刚进入状态,你呢?
[03:52] what’s with you? 你怎么样?
[03:54] water? 水?
[03:57] hey, sore loser, 嘿,痛苦的失败者
[04:00] i don’t act like a jerk when you beat me. 过去你打败我的时候我可没表现 的这么可怜
[04:03] yes, you do. 是的,你没有
[04:05] okay,then we’ll go around again. 好的,我们再跑一圈
[04:08] go ahead. 自己跑吧
[04:11] okay, grumpy. 好的,坏家伙
[04:12] i will. 我自己来
[04:18] dr. beckett? Beckett医生?
[04:22] i thought you’d want to see this. 我认为你该看看着这些
[04:26] is this from colonel sheppard’s blood sample? 这是从Sheppard的血液样本得来得?
[04:28] that’s right. 对
[04:29] -and you’ve run it twice? -of course. – 你检查两遍了? – 当然
[04:31] okay, let’s run itone more time. 好的,让我再检查一遍
[04:33] i want to be certain before i tell him. 我希望在我告诉他之前能确定下来
[04:34] all right. 好的
[04:58] not bad, huh? 不错,嗯?
[05:00] yes, yes. 是啊,是啊
[05:02] you are doing very well. 你做的很好
[05:17] you have been practicing. 你一直在练习?
[05:19] not really. 没有
[05:48] you are showing a considerable leap in ability,colonel sheppard. 你的搏击能力有了很大的飞跃,Sheppard中校
[05:53] you can call me john when we’re off the clock. 下班以后你应该叫我John
[05:57] very well…john. 好的… John
[05:59] there you go. 这就对了
[06:03] should we continue, or do you– 我们应该继续,还是…
[06:23] i’m not really sure just what happened. 我不能肯定刚刚发生了什么
[06:26] colonel… 中校…
[06:29] that was interesting. 很有趣
[06:32] colonel sheppard,please report to the infirmary. Sheppard中校,请到医务处报道
[06:36] are you okay? 你还好吗??
[06:39] dr. beckettwill be expecting you. Becktt医生正在等着你呢
[06:43] yeah. 对哦
[06:55] the good news is we can now saywith some certainty 好消息是我们现在有了确定的结果
[06:58] that ellia didn’t drain away any of your life. Ellia没有吸取你任何的生命力
[07:00] we already knew that. 这个我们已经知道了
[07:02] i suppose. 我猜
[07:03] that’s the best good news you could come up with? 那是你能拿出来的最好的消息了
[07:07] it looks likeyou’ve been infected with the iratus bug retrovirus, 看上起你被Iratus Bug的逆转录 病毒感染了
[07:11] the one we were working on to turn ellia into a human. 就是我们打算把Ellia转变成人类的那个
[07:13] you mean the one that didn’t turn her into a human. 你是指没把她转化成人类的那个吧
[07:16] ellia administered the treatment prematurely. Ellia过早的进行了注射
[07:18] it wasn’t ready.it wasn’t even supposed to be– 还没准备好,甚至还没有…
[07:19] i’m not blaming you, doc. 我不是在指责你,医生
[07:20] but you’re right. 但是你是对的
[07:22] her transformation was into a creature closer to the iratus bugthan a to a human, 她转变成的那种生物更接近于Iratus Bug 而不是人类
[07:26] and i know how much you– 而且我知道你是多么的…
[07:27] hate those bugs? 恨那些虫子?
[07:28] yes. 是的
[07:28] but for one, ellia was a wraith, 但是Ellia是一个Wraith
[07:31] and she took a massive dose of the retrovirus. 并且她注射了大量的逆转录 病毒
[07:33] do we know how the colonel’s system might respond to the drug? 我们知道中校的生理系统会对这种药 起什么反应吗
[07:36] i have no idea. 我根本不知道
[07:37] -it was never engineered to be given to a human. 它本来就不是设计来给人类用的
[07:39] it was never intended to be given to anyone– -doc, – 它根本就不应该给任何东西… – 医生
[07:40] let it go. 别去想了
[07:42] the problem is i have no idea how your body will react. 问题是我根本不知道你的身体会 产生什么变化
[07:44] i can’t even begin to guess. 我连猜都猜不到
[07:46] well, if how i feel is any indication,i’m fine. 好,如果你问我现在的感觉的话,我很好
[07:50] it’s certainly possible that it’s already breaking downin your system. 但是它现在肯定已经在破坏你的生理系统了
[07:54] ellia’s transformation was extreme and immediate. Ellia的转变迅速而又极端
[07:56] see? 看见了吗?
[07:57] but the wound on your arm healed unnaturally fast. 但是你手臂上的伤口愈合的不合常规的快
[07:59] if there was a wound– 前提是有伤口
[08:01] well, there had to be,otherwise, i don’t see how you got infectedin the first place. 当然有伤口,否则的话 我不知道你还能怎么被感染
[08:04] well, she was spitting an awful lot. 当然,她的血到处都是
[08:06] so, what, we just monitor it for now? 那么,从现在开始就要监控他?
[08:09] you’ll need to check in every six hours. 你每六个小时就要来检查一次
[08:11] i can do that. 我做不到
[08:12] and you should probably– 你应该…
[08:13] suspend my off-world activities until we know more. 延缓你在外星球上的任务直到我们 了解的更多
[08:17] thank you. 谢谢
[08:19] see you in six hours. 六个小时后见
[08:35] you’re working late. 你工作到很晚
[08:38] no, not really. 不是这样 (接龙…)
[08:41] yeah. 好的
[08:42] we keep trying to remove it from the terminals on the daedalus. 我们一直试图把它从Daedalus的计算机里移除
[08:45] somehow,the crew keeps finding a way of putting it back. 但不知为什么,队员们总能找到办法 再弄回来
[08:47] never get between a genius and a computer game. 我在计算机游戏上一点天赋都没有
[08:53] aren’t you scheduled to fly out? 你没有计划出发吗?
[08:54] i was supposed to, yes,until i heard about sheppard. 本来应该出发的, 但是我听说了Sheppard…
[08:59] he’s under beckett’s supervision. 他还在Beckett的观察中
[09:03] if the lieutenant colonel finds himself unable to perform his duties,that’s… 如果中校发现自己不能执行任务,那么…
[09:08] you have a ship to command, colonel. i wouldn’t want to spread you too thin. 你有一艘飞船要管理,上校 我不想让你分心管这些
[09:11] novak and hermiod are running a full diagnostic on our ftl drive. Novak和Hermiod正在对FTL驱动 系统做全面的检查
[09:14] they’re worried about the constant use jumping between galaxies, 他们对进行持续的星际间跳跃 有些担心
[09:17] which is to say,if i need to, i have some time. 就是说,如果我需要,我还有一些时间
[09:24] okay. let me think about it. 好的,让我考虑一下
[09:29] thank you. 谢谢
[09:32] you got chess on there? 计算机上有象棋?
[09:35] as a matter of fact, i do. 事实上,我有
[09:38] well, i have to warn you that i ama career military strategist. 好的,我先要提醒你我是个职业 的军事战略家
[09:42] well, i’ll have to take my chances. 好的,我会碰碰运气的
[10:05] hey, doc…this is sheppard. 嘿,医生…我是Sheppard
[10:09] yes, colonel. 怎么了,中校
[10:12] we may have to bump up our first check-in. 我们可能不得不提前第一次检查了
[10:35] isn’t breaking downin his system like we hoped it would. 就像我们预计的那样,它开始破坏他的生理系统了
[10:39] you’re positive? 你肯定?
[10:40] yes.in fact, it’s beginningto alter his dna. 是的,事实上,它正在改变他的DNA
[10:43] if it’s allowed to continue, 如果再这么继续下去
[10:45] he’ll devolveinto a creature similar to what ellia became. 他将会退化成Ellia那样的生物
[10:53] how long do we have? 我们还有多长时间?
[10:54] i’m not sure, exactly. 我不能确切的肯定
[10:55] ballpark. months? weeks? 那大概呢,几个月?几个星期?
[10:57] days.we have days. 几天,我们只有几天
[11:02] okay, what’s the plan? 好的,你有什么计划?
[11:04] i’ve injected him with a viral inhibitor. 我已经给他注射了病毒抑止剂
[11:06] it should slow down the retrovirus as far as his cognitive abilities are concerned, 这应该能减缓逆转录 病毒影响他的 认知系统
[11:10] but i’m afraid that’s it so far. 但我恐怕这不能起太大作用
[11:12] we’re exploring various treatments that may or may not be effective, so– 我们正在研究各种有效的或无效的 治疗方案,所以…
[11:16] no, carson.we don’t have any timeto explore. 不,Carson,我们没有那么多时间去研究了
[11:17] there’s got to be something in the ancient database that can help you find a treatment. 在古人的数据库里应该能找到有助于 治疗的资料
[11:20] i know that, elizabeth. we’re doing our best. 我知道,Elizabeth,我们正在尽全力
[11:23] i’m sorry. i know.of course you are. 对不起,我知道你们当然在尽力
[11:27] you should talk to him. 你应该跟他谈谈
[11:29] he’s hiding it very well, 他隐藏的很好
[11:31] but if i was him,i’d be scared to death. 但如果我是他,我会怕的要死
[11:38] how am i doing? 我现在怎么样?
[11:48] anything that has you speechless has me concerned. 你不说话我就知道没什么好事
[11:52] you’re going to be fine. 你会好起来
[11:53] wow.that’s dead man talk. 喔,跟快要死的人都这么说
[11:56] no, it isn’t. 不,不是的
[11:57] have you seen this? 你看到这个了?
[11:59] beckett is going to figure this one out. Beckett会把这个弄清楚的
[12:01] i think i already have. 我想我已经清楚了
[12:04] you know who i’m starting to feel like? …..ford. 你知道我开始感觉到像什么了吗?…Ford
[12:08] what happened to you is completely different. 在你身上发生的完全跟他不同
[12:10] i know, i know.still, i can feel it. 我知道,我知道,但是,我还是能感觉到
[12:13] i mean, i can feel it changing me inside,like he did. 我的意思是,我感觉到它正在里面改变我, 跟他的感觉一样
[12:18] i don’t think that’s even possible. 我认为没这个可能
[12:20] look, you’re very worried– 你是太担心了
[12:21] no, no.no, it’s… 不,不,不,只是…
[12:26] one of the best weeks of my life was when i got my wisdom teeth out. 我生命里最开心的几个星期是我把 我的智牙拔出来的时候
[12:29] i was on codeine for a full seven days. this is kind of the same. 我服用了整整7天的可卡因 跟我现在的感觉一样
[12:32] i know i should be in pain, or at the very least freaked out by this,and i’m not… 我知道我现在应该痛苦 或者至少应该反常一些,但是我不…
[12:38] and that freaks me out more than anything. 现在我比任何时候感觉都要好
[12:41] we’re going to beat this. 我们会让你恢复的
[12:42] “we’re going to beat this”? “我们会让你回复的”?
[12:44] “beckett will figure this out.you’re going to be fine”? “Beckett会搞清楚的,你会好起来的”?
[12:47] you really suck at the whole bedside manner thing. 你这完全是医生对病人说的假话
[12:50] i’m know. i’m sorry. 我知道,对不起
[12:53] but i appreciate the effort. 但我感激你的努力
[12:57] no. no.that would only work if the retrovirus was doing what we had originally 不,不,它只在转录 病毒像我们原先 认为的那样工作
[12:59] intended it to do. 才会有效果
[13:01] i disagree.you are not taking into account what’s happening to his somatic cells. 我不同意,你没有考虑到在他的 肉体细胞上发生的事情
[13:06] the only thing i have to take into account is how off you are, 我唯一考虑到的事情是你错的很厉害
[13:08] and i don’t think i’m the only one who sees that. 我想我也不是唯一一个发现这个的人
[13:10] so let’s move on. 让我们继续吧
[13:11] wait, wait, wait.oh, god… 等等,等等,哦,天啊…
[13:13] we’re looking at this all wrong. 我们想的全错了
[13:16] the best idea we’ve had so far is to try to repair his system on the genetic level 到目前为止我们最好的办法是在遗传 水平上修复他的系统
[13:20] by administering a massive, cloned embryonic stem cell treatment. 通过执行大量的克隆干细胞治疗
[13:23] i still think it’s our best bet. 我还是认为这是最好的办法
[13:24] introducing more human genetic material into his body 给他的身体引入更多的人类遗传物质
[13:27] is only going togive the retrovirus more fuel. 只是给转录 病毒更多的能量
[13:29] i don’t know how much simpler i can say that. 我不知道这么简单你们怎么还不明白
[13:31] yes, yes, i agree. 是的,是的,我同意
[13:33] that’s why we have to use the iratus bug stem cells. 那就是为什么我们该用Iratus Bug的干细胞
[13:38] i’m sorry? 什么?
[13:39] the iratus bug stem cell,programmed with human rna, Iratus Bug的干细胞,以人类的RNA编序
[13:42] wouldn’t get rejected by his system and 不会被他的生理系统排斥并且
[13:44] would be practically ignored by the current strain of retrovirus. 也能通过目前的转录 病毒
[13:46] we attack it from the inside. 我们从内部攻击
[13:48] exactly.it would be like our own magic bullet 确切的说,就像我们自己的魔法子弹
[13:50] that could navigate the retrovirus and start to repair his mutated cells. 可以通过转录 病毒并且修复他受损的细胞
[13:53] the only bug pieces we have are from a sample that died a year ago. 我们拥有的唯一一块虫子的组织是 一年前死的那个身上的
[13:57] i have no doubt we could program the cells if we had them, 我肯定如果有的话,我可以给那些细胞 编序
[14:00] but we do not have the time to artificially produce a gene therapy of that kind of volume. 但是现在我们没有时间来进行这种 大规模的人工基因治疗
[14:08] which means,ladies and gentlemen, 这意味着,女士们先生们
[14:11] we need to go on an egg hunt. 我们需要去猎取虫蛋
[14:21] it’s okay.sit. please. 好了,请坐
[14:25] how’s the colonel? 中校怎么样?
[14:27] not very well. 不是很好
[14:28] i’m sorry to hear that. 很遗憾听到这个
[14:29] yeah, so am i. 是的,我也一样
[14:31] i think it would be best if you do assume colonel sheppard’s duties until he– 我想最好你能执行Sheppard中校的 任务直到他…
[14:34] consider it done. 被认为恢复了
[14:36] just until he’s back on his feet. 直到他恢复健康
[14:39] you two are pretty close, aren’t you? 你们两人很亲密,不是吗?
[14:45] we’ve been through a lot together, yes. 我们经常在一起,是的
[14:50] you’ve got the best team in two galaxies working on a way to get him back to normal. my money’s on success. 你让最好的小组在两个星系寻找能让他 回复正常的方法
[14:58] and if you need someone to talk to– 如果你需要找人谈话…
[15:00] if you could assume those duties effective immediately… 如果你能够快速有效地完成这些任务…
[15:02] i can do that. 我能做到
[15:03] thank you. 谢谢你
[15:10] the ancient database has quite a lot of information about the iratus bug. 古人的数据库里有很多关于Iratus Bug的信息
[15:13] we know what planet it’s on,we know that it likes cool, damp, dark places to lay its eggs, 我们知道它们在哪个星球上,他们喜欢 在寒冷,潮湿的地方下蛋
[15:18] so it shouldn’t be that hard to locate. 所以并不是很难寻找
[15:19] wait a minute.the last time we ran into one of these things,we almost lost sheppard. 等等,上次我们遇到这些东西,Sheppard 中校几乎没命
[15:23] how do you expect to just walk right into one of their nests? 你怎么能希望就这么走进他们的巢穴中去
[15:26] i don’t see that we have any other choice. 我不知道我们还有别的悬着
[15:28] we need the iratus stem cells. 我们需要Iratus虫子的干细胞
[15:29] the best stem cells come from embryos. 最好的干细胞只能从胚胎中拿到
[15:31] with them, we actually have a chance of saving colonel sheppard. 有了它们,我们就有机会救Sheppard中校
[15:33] without them, he’ll die. 没有他们,他就会死
[15:34] and this is the only option we have? 那这是我们唯一的选择?
[15:36] and time’s an issue as well. 时间也是关键
[15:39] you have no idea what will happen. 你不知道下面会发生什么
[15:41] there’s only one certainty –what will happen if we do nothing. 只能肯定一件事,就是如果我们什么 都不做会发生什么
[15:44] we all understand the risks, dr. weir, 我们都明白风险,Weir博士
[15:46] and i believe that colonel sheppard would do the same for any one of us. 我也相信如果我们出了事Sheppard 中校也会愿意为我们这样做
[15:53] permission granted. 同意申请
[15:55] i need an hour to get my things together. 我需要一个小时准备装备
[15:57] okay, gear up. one hour. 好的,快点,一个小时
[16:12] look. i made a new friend. 看,我有了个新朋友
[16:16] it’s only protocol. 这只是规定
[16:18] that’s your answer for everything. 那就是你对这一切的答案?
[16:21] you look well. 你看上起很好
[16:25] should you be out of bed? 你该躺到床上休息?
[16:27] i was going a little crazy down there, so they said i could walk around for a bit. 我躺够了,他们说我可以出来走走
[16:30] that’s good.yeah. 那很好
[16:38] look, i’m trying to say i want to go on this mission. 我是想说我打算进行这次任务
[16:41] hey, you said yourself,you are not fit for any off-world activity. 嘿,你现在不适合执行外星球上的任务
[16:45] the inhibitor that beckett’s got me on,the one that’s keeping me lucid, Beckett的抑止剂让我感觉很清晰
[16:49] they keep having to up the dose. 他们一直在加大剂量
[16:52] i know. they told me. 我只到,他们跟我说了
[16:54] i don’t know how much more time i have, 我不知道我还有多少时间
[16:56] but the last thing i want to do… 但我能做的最后一件事…
[16:58] is sit on my…mutating hands 是坐在我的… 变异的手上
[17:02] while my team puts their lives on the line trying to find me a cure. 等着我的队员冒生命危险去给我 寻找治疗的方法
[17:07] i should be with them. 我应该跟他们在一起
[17:10] no.i’m sorry. 不,对不起
[17:14] what’s the worst that can happen?i die? 最坏的结果是什么,死掉?
[17:17] you could compromise the mission. 你可能会危及这次行动
[17:19] -they have enough things to worry about– -so, what?suddenly, i’m a liability? – 他们有太多的事情要担心了 – 所以,什么?突然之间我就变成一个负担了?
[17:22] your condition can change rapidly– 你的状态可能改变的很快
[17:24] i know, and i know i can do this. 我知道,我知道我能做到
[17:27] i’m glad you feel that way, 我很高兴你感觉不错
[17:29] -but it would be irresponsible of me– -this is my life we’re talking about. – 但同意你去是我不负责任 – 现在说的是我的命
[17:33] i know that. 我知道
[17:36] i’m going on that mission. 我要参加这次行动
[17:37] no, john, you’re not. 不,John,你不能
[17:41] damn it! 我靠!
[17:44] it’s okay! put it down. 好了!把枪放下
[17:51] i’m betting that didn’t sell you. 我打赌这没有影响你的看法
[17:54] no. no, not really. 不,不,没有
[17:57] i should go back to the infirmary. 我应该回到医务室去
[18:01] yes. 是的
[18:25] so, what are we looking for? 我们到底在找什么?
[18:27] according to the ancient database,probably a cave. 根据古人的数据库,很可能是个洞穴
[18:29] cool, damp, and dark,which i translate to “scary, awful, bad. 寒冷,潮湿,黑暗,我可以翻译成 “恐怖,可怕,恶心”
[18:33] they wouldn’t want their nests out in the open. 他们不会把巢放在野外
[18:35] a cave keeps the eggs away from the predators. 洞穴可以防止那些掠食者
[18:37] i always figured they were the predator. 我总认为他们才是掠食者
[18:39] i guarantee there’s something out here worse. 我担保这里还会有更坏的事情发生
[18:40] really? 真的吗?
[18:41] they’ve got to feed on something. 他们以某种生物为食
[18:43] thank you.thank you for that. 谢谢,谢谢你说了这些
[18:45] you’re welcome. 不客气
[18:46] the foot of that mountain range starts about a mile up this way. 沿着山脚上行一英里,这边
[18:49] that’s probably our best bet for caves. 那极有可能就是我们要找的洞穴
[18:50] agreed 同意
[18:51] okay, let’s pick up the pace. 好的,加快步伐
[19:04] what do you think you’re doing? 你认为你在做什么?
[19:06] sergeant, you want to give us a minute, please? 军士,你先出去一下好吗?
[19:11] what’s the problem 怎么了
[19:12] this.this is the problem. 这个,这就是问题
[19:13] “memo to all atlantis personnel regarding new security protocols”? “给所有Atlantis人员关于新安全协议 的备忘录”?
[19:18] is there a part there that you disagree with in particular? 你对哪个细节不同意?
[19:20] you are just keeping sheppard’s chair warm, colonel. don’t lose sight of that. 你才刚刚把Sheppard的位子捂暖和,上校 别忘了这个
[19:24] look, he’s done a good job here. 他在这是做的不错
[19:26] there’s just some rookie mistakes that i thought needed fixing. 我只是修改了一些新手常常犯的错误
[19:29] so you went ahead and changed them without talking to me. 你还想继续改变而不通知我?
[19:32] i don’t need to check with you about how i run the military operations on this base, ma’am. 在这个基地我如何进行军事行动并不需要 于你协商,女士
[19:38] they tell me you’re also thinking of rearranging the off-world teams. 他们告诉我你还打算重组在外星球 执行任务的小组
[19:42] again, sheppard had things a little backwards. 再说一次,Sheppard做的有些落后
[19:45] i figure, while i’m here– 当我在这里,我打算…
[19:46] well, you figured wrong. 你打算错了
[19:49] there’s no telling when sheppard’s going to be better. 没人告诉我Sheppard中校正在恢复
[19:52] none of the estimates that i’ve heard are “soon.” 我听到的评估没有一个是说”快了”
[19:54] on the contrary, 相反
[19:55] i think i may be doing a little more than keeping the colonel’s chair warm, ma’am. 我想我可以做的更多一些来捂暖和 中校的位子,女士
[20:01] i mean, just look at his scheduling,labor distribution… 我的意思是,只是看看他的计划和工作分配
[20:03] i don’t need to. 我不需要
[20:04] well somebody needed to. 有人需要
[20:05] do you think i don’t know what you’re doing? 你以为我不知道你在干什么?
[20:07] i’m trying to improve things. 我只是在试图改善
[20:08] 我不是说你做的不对 或者更甚 我反对所有这些改变
[20:12] excuse me?because i thought that’s exactly– 对不起?因为我认为那实际上…
[20:14] you could have waited a week,or even a day. 你可以等一星期,甚至一天
[20:17] you making sweeping changes to the way john sheppard runs things just hours 你在被任命几个小时之后只是发了 一个信息就打算改变
[20:21] after you’ve been assigned to this position sends only one message– 你的前任John Sheppard做事的方法
[20:26] that he’s not coming back. 他还没回来
[20:37] you think this is it? 你认为就是这里?
[20:39] it certainly smells like there’s something living in there. 闻上去就好像有些东西住在里面
[20:41] yeah, or dying. 是的,或是死在里面
[20:43] i cannot see that far into the cave. 我在这个洞里看不了多远
[20:47] oh, well, that is disgusting. 哦,让人恶心
[20:51] they’re in there. 他们在里面
[20:52] and you had to pick it up and smell it to figure that out. 你非要把它建起来再闻闻才能弄清楚吗
[20:57] to know it’s recent. 才能明白它们最近还在
[20:59] well, how recent? 好,有多近?
[21:01] so, what’s the plan? 有什么计划?
[21:03] well,we go in there, 好的,我们进去
[21:04] we get some eggs,and then we come out. 拿几个蛋,然后出来
[21:08] okay.ronon, teyla,you’re on point with me. walker, stevens,you take our six. 好的,Ronon, Teyla,你们跟着我 Walker, Stevens,你们跟着我们
[21:12] docs, stay in the middle and try not to get bit, okay? 医生,呆在队伍中间不要被咬到,好吗?
[21:16] well,maybe someone should, um…stay out here. 嗯,可能需要某个人…呆在洞外面
[21:19] so that you’re all alone when a dozen of them come stampeding out of here? 那你一个人呆着等它们跑出洞穴?
[21:22] i’m in the middle. 我要走在队伍中间
[21:25] let’s do it. 行动
[21:41] hear that? 听见了吗?
[21:44] yes. 是的
[21:45] looks like we’ve got the right address. 看上去我们找到正确的地点了
[21:50] you don’t seriously think that’s going to help, do you? 你不是真的以为这有帮助吧?
[21:52] yeah, when they see your neck before mine,you won’t think it’s stupid. 是啊,当它们看见你的脖子在我前面, 你就不会觉得这很愚蠢了
[21:55] where are these eggs supposed to be? 这些蛋应该在哪里?
[21:57] the database says they have a central nest. 数据库说它们在中间有个巢穴
[21:59] i’m hoping we’ll know it when we see it. 我希望当我们看见时就能知道
[22:12] John? john?
[22:15] leave them off. 把它们关上
[22:18] the lights.leave the lights off. 灯光,把灯关上
[22:23] okay. 好的
[22:26] i thought i should come by and practice my bedside manner. 我想我应该来看看你再练习一下 医生对病人的态度
[22:32] how are you? 你怎么样?
[22:34] my body’s mutating into a bug.how are you? 我的身体变成了个虫子,你说会怎么样?
[22:39] would you like an update on your team’s progress? 你打算听听你的小组的进展吗?
[22:42] they’ve found an iratus cave,and they’ve headed in. 他们发现了一个Iratus的洞穴,现在 正在进入
[22:46] good. 不错
[22:47] they should locate some eggs and be back here in no time. 他们会找到一些蛋并且马上赶回来
[22:49] no time. 马上
[22:50] yes. 是的
[22:51] then what? 然后呢?
[22:56] honestly, i don’t know. 说实话,我不知道
[23:06] hey, are you all right? 嘿,你还好吗?
[23:09] -would you like me to call someone? -who would you call? – 你要不要我叫人进来? – 你要叫谁?
[23:12] if you need to see a doctor– 如果你需要看医生
[23:13] i need a bigger security detail. 我需要更多的安全人员
[23:17] excuse me? 请再说一遍?
[23:18] at least two men stationed at my door.sooner rather than later. 至少让两个人站在我的门口,最好马上
[23:23] what are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[23:25] just trust me, elizabeth.you’re going to need it. 相信我,Elizabeth,你马上就需要了
[23:27] listen, john– 听着,John…
[23:31] oh, my god. 哦,上帝啊
[23:33] they need to hurry. 他们需要更快点
[23:38] you should be in the infirmary. 你应该在医务室
[23:41] the infirmary isn’t secure. 医务室不够安全
[23:44] that inhibitor is only keeping me lucid. it’s not slowingthe retrovirus. 抑止剂只能保证我的意识情形,并 不能减缓转变的速度
[23:49] -still– -don’t argue with me! – 直到… – 不要跟我争吵!
[23:53] i’m not safe to be around anymore. 跟我呆在一起不安全
[23:57] get some more men at my door,and get the hell out of here. 多叫一些人站在门口,然后马上离开
[24:03] okay. 好的
[24:06] okay. 好的
[24:13] double the detail. 把安全人员加倍
[24:15] code one-six. 代码1-6
[24:37] doc… 医生…
[24:42] good god. 我的天啊
[24:45] i think this is it 我想就是这里
[24:54] so how do we want to play this? 下面我们怎么搞?
[24:55] they’ll defend their young. 它们肯定会保护幼虫
[24:57] maybe we should make a diversion. 可能我们应该转移
[25:01] are you volunteering? 你是自愿来的?
[25:03] i’ll shut up. 我闭嘴
[25:06] i do not believe we can get close enough to retrieve the eggs without these creatures attacking 我不相信我们能够接近拿到那些蛋 而不被它们攻击
[25:11] i have this, 我有这个
[25:14] but i need to get under that. 但我需要到那下面去
[25:18] hand me that water canister. 把水罐给我
[25:27] if there’s one thing we know about these little buggers, 如果说我们还了解这些小虫子什么事的话
[25:29] it’s that they hate salt water. 那就是它们讨厌盐水
[25:32] how’s that going to help us? 那怎么帮到我们?
[25:35] just watch. 等等看吧
[25:52] see? 看见了吗?
[25:54] -not so stupid. -ah, shut it. – 还不笨 – 啊,闭嘴
[26:16] doc… 医生…
[26:20] heads up! 小心头上!
[26:22] oh, crap. 哦,废话
[26:24] carson, run! Carson, 快跑!
[26:33] let’s go! come on!get out of here!don’t look back! 快出去,赶快!不要往后看!
[26:37] don’t look back! come on! 别往后看!赶快!
[26:39] walker, stevens,get the hell out of there! Walker,Stevens,快他妈的出来!
[26:43] walker, stevens,do you copy? Walker,Stevens,收到了没有?
[26:48] fire in the hole!let’s go! 投弹!快走!
[27:00] i think that stopped them. 我想它们被挡住了
[27:03] we’re not sticking around to find out. 我们不能在这附近逗留
[27:05] i’m pulling the plug on this mission.let’s get back to the gate. 我要取消这次行动,让我们回到门那里
[27:08] we can’t give up. 我们不能放弃
[27:09] we just lost two men in there, doc, 我们刚刚在这里失去了两个人,医生
[27:11] so unless you can find another way to get those eggs out of there,we’re done. 除非你找到另一种方法拿到蛋并且 安全离开,否则这次行动取消
[27:14] understand?let us go. 明白了?走吧
[27:31] the nest is incredibly well-protected. there are hundreds,maybe even thousands of them. 巢穴被保护的非常好 里面有成百甚至上千只虫子
[27:35] i just don’t think it’s possible. 我认为这不可能
[27:36] so where does that leave us? 那么我们会怎么样?
[27:37] without the stem cells, 没有那些细胞
[27:40] our plan is not promising. 我们的计划就不可能实行
[27:45] okay. 好的
[27:48] i’ll tell him. 我来告诉他
[28:02] how is he? 他怎么样?
[28:03] i wouldn’t go in there, ma’am. 我没进去过,女士
[28:06] i’ll be fine. 我会没事的
[28:16] John? john?
[28:29] so this is when i usually ask you a stupid question, 现在就是我经常问你那些愚蠢问题的时候
[28:33] like, “how are you feeling?” 像”你觉得怎么样?”
[28:38] John? john?
[28:41] John? john?
[28:48] our team got back from the mission. 我们的小组回来了
[28:56] the nest was too well-protected. 巢穴被保护的太好了
[28:59] we were unable to retrieve the eggs. 我们没办法拿到蛋
[29:02] -they tried their best. -best? – 它们尽全力了 – 尽全力了?
[29:05] -the bugs attacked– -try again. – 那些虫子袭击了 – 再去试试
[29:10] i can’t do that. 我做不到
[29:12] why? 为什么?
[29:13] -john -no. – John…- 不
[29:15] -i understand– -if you won’t…then kill me now. – 我明白… – 如果你不去…那现在就杀了我
[29:21] John… john…
[29:22] it’s better for the both of us. 这样对我们两个都好
[29:27] i can’t do that. 我不能那样做
[29:32] then try again. 那就再去一次
[29:46] we lost walker and stevens.i won’t send another team. 我们失去了Walker和Stevens,我 不能再送另一个小组过去
[29:52] i won’t risk more lives. 我不能再冒险让更多的人送死
[30:06] this is weir.we have a security breach. 我是Weir,这里有安全问题
[30:10] colonel sheppard’s quarters. 在Sheppard中校的住处
[30:19] okay.we’ve got a lock on him. 好的,我们锁定他了
[30:25] that can’t be him.it’s moving too fast. 那不可能是他,他移动的太快了
[30:27] it’s him. 就是他
[30:29] all right.four teams.surround him and close in. 好了,4组人,包围住他然后收缩包围圈
[30:32] i want him stopped,and gentlemen, use whatever level of force you deem necessary. 我要让他停住,还有先生们 使用你认为必要的任何级别的武力
[30:36] move out. 出发
[30:38] you will only use such force only as a last resort. 你们只有在最后关头才能使用这样的武力
[30:41] that’s not sheppard anymore, ma’am. 那不再是Sheppard中校了,女士
[30:44] you heard me. 你们听我的
[30:51] you coming? 你来吗?
[30:55] yes. 是的
[31:00] lock down the stargate. 把星际之门锁住
[31:02] right. 对
[31:16] i thought you said that he couldn’t use the transporters. 我想你说过他不能使用传送平台
[31:19] i said i doubted he was lucid enough. 我说了我怀疑他不够清醒
[31:21] well, shut ’em down.he’s not going to do it again. 好了,把它们关掉,这样他就再不能那样干了
[31:23] thus stranding your search teams. 那样会使你的搜索小组陷入困境
[31:27] bravo team, you’re on deck.right below you. Bravo小组,你们在甲板上,就在你们下方
[31:30] you heard the man. 你们听见这个人说的了
[31:31] down the stairs. 下楼梯
[31:35] ronon,where are you going? Ronon,你要去哪里?
[31:37] let him go. 随他去
[31:56] bravo team and sheppard are in the same room. Bravo小组和Sheppard在一个房间里
[31:58] stay sharp.he should be right there with you. 马上停下,他就在你们旁边
[32:23] anyone have a visual? 有人看见了吗?
[32:29] above us! 在我们上面!
[32:47] colonel! 中校!
[32:51] please.do not make me do this. 请不要逼我们这样做
[33:11] get the doctor down here. 让医生来这里
[33:13] i have him. 我抓到他了
[33:26] i’ve put him in a medically induced coma for now. 我已经用药物让他暂时昏迷了
[33:28] i was afraid he might break through the restraints. 我想他对抑止剂已经有免疫力了
[33:30] that’s a good call, doctor. 那是个好消息,医生
[33:32] so, what now? 那现在怎么办?
[33:33] the retrovirus has wreaked havoc on his system,and it’s taking over. 逆转录 病毒正在大肆破坏他的生理系统 并且正在接管他的身体
[33:36] what does that mean? 那意味着什么?
[33:37] if we don’t find a way to stop the retrovirus in the next 24 hours, 如果我们在24小时之内还找不到 方法阻止逆转录 病毒
[33:42] what is left of the john sheppard we know will be gone. John Sheppard剩下的那部分也会消失的
[33:59] you guys are up late. 你们这些家伙起的太晚了
[34:02] can’t sleepeither? 也睡不着?
[34:04] any progress? 有进展吗?
[34:07] no. 没有
[34:08] he’s still in a coma. 他还在昏迷
[34:10] at least he isn’t in any pain. 起码他感觉不到痛苦
[34:14] maybe if i went alone, maybe– 能不能我一个人去…
[34:16] it’s not open for discussion. 这不可能
[34:17] i’m not good at sitting still. 我不喜欢安安稳稳做在这里
[34:21] i understand. 我理解
[34:23] believe me,i appreciate how you feel. 相信我,我很感激你现在想的
[34:27] look, we have closed down that section of the infirmary, but if you feel you need to… 我们已经关闭了医务室的区域,如果 你感觉你需要…
[34:36] what i mean to say is,if you would like to have a private goodbye, 我的意思是,如果你想私下跟他告别
[34:41] you should probably do it soon. 那就赶快去吧
[34:45] are we really there? 都到了这种程度了?
[34:48] i think we might be. 我想是的
[34:52] dr. weir,i need to speak to you immediately. Weir博士,我要立即与你通话
[34:54] what is it? 什么事?
[34:55] meet me in your office.i think i have an idea. 在你的办公室里见,我想我有主意了
[35:05] i’m sorry.it just came to me. 对不起,我刚刚想到
[35:07] the fact that his mutation has progressed as far as it has may be his salvation. 他现在的变异可能就是我们拯救他 的关键
[35:11] explain that. 解释一下
[35:12] his sweat glands are actually producing trace amounts of their signature pheromone. 他的汗腺正在分泌出少量的虫子的 信息素
[35:16] and? 然后呢?
[35:17] when we were in the cave, 当我们在洞里的时候,
[35:18] those bugs knew we didn’t belong there, 那些虫子知道我们不属于那里
[35:20] so they didn’t really fancy us getting close to their nest. 所以它们不让我们靠近巢穴
[35:22] whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.i see where you’re going with this. 喔,喔喔喔,我知道我们怎么来利用这个了
[35:24] if we can artificially create the pheromone, 如果我们能人工制造这些信息素
[35:26] we might be able to confuse them enough to leave us alone. 我们就可能迷惑它们让它们不攻击我们
[35:28] aye, that would work. 会成功的
[35:30] well, that’s an excellent plan,carson. 好的,这是个很精彩的计划,Carson
[35:31] i wish it was. 我希望是的
[35:33] you can’t do that in time? 你来不及做?
[35:34] no. it would take days. 是的,要花几天时间
[35:35] but you said sheppard only had 24 hours 但你说过Sheppard只有24小时
[35:38] before the damage the retrovirus is causing would be irreparable. 以后逆转录 病毒造成的损害就不能逆转了
[35:40] exactly. 确实是
[35:41] well, then that’s a terrible plan, carson. 好,这真是个恐怖的计划,Carson
[35:43] there’s one person on this base that wouldn’t need the artificial pheromone. 这个基地里只有一个人不需要虫子的信息素
[35:48] Sheppard? sheppard?
[35:49] he could walk right into that cave and those bugs wouldn’t pay him any mind. 他可以直接走进洞里,那些虫子不会注意他
[35:51] um, i’m not sure you’ve noticed or not, but colonel sheppard’s not feeling very well. 呃,我不知道你有没有注意到, Sheppard中校现在感觉不大好
[35:55] he stopped taking the inhibitor we were administering. it was able to keep him lucid. 那是因为他停止服用我们给他的抑止剂 继续服用会让他清醒
[35:58] i thought its effectiveness had worn off. 我想有效性正在减弱
[36:00] true, but i believe if we give him a massive dose he may be clear-headed enough 是的,我想如果我们给他很大剂量的话, 他就能足够清醒的
[36:03] to complete the mission before we lose him completely. 在我们失去他之前完成任务
[36:05] but won’t giving him that much inhibitor– 但给他这么大剂量的抑止剂会
[36:07] kill him? 杀死他?
[36:08] yes, it’s a definite possibility. 是的,很有可能
[36:10] even if i knew it would for certain, 即使我知道这一定会杀死他
[36:12] i’d be tempted to offer him one last hour of lucidity. 我也会让他最后的时刻保持清醒死去
[36:18] do it. 干吧
[36:19] gear up. 赶快
[36:20] take him as far as the cave. 把他带到洞穴里
[36:31] John? john?
[36:34] John… john…
[36:39] hey. 嘿
[36:40] you’re in the infirmary. 你在医务室里
[36:43] sorry about the headache.it’s a side effect of the inhibitor. 对不起,你的头会疼,这是抑止剂的副作用
[36:47] did i hurt anyone? 我伤害到别人了吗?
[36:50] no, not seriously. 不,不是很严重
[36:52] did ronon shoot me? Ronon射到我了?
[36:55] you had it coming. 你自找的
[36:58] look, we don’t have a lot of time. 我们没多少时间了
[36:59] this dose of the inhibitor drug will only last about an hour. 这么多剂量的抑止剂只能持续一个小时
[37:03] how would you like to go on a mission? 你参加这次行动怎么样?
[37:10] now, you realize that you may have to, uh… 现在,你认识到你不得不,呃…
[37:12] it’s already set to stun. 已经设到击晕档上了
[37:20] he’s ready. 他准备好了
[37:23] good to see you up and, uh…about. 见到你真高兴, 呃… 什么
[37:27] all right, come on.we don’t have a lot of time. 好了,快点,我们没有多少时间了
[37:35] good luck. 好运
[37:48] use this,and collect as many as you can. 用这个,尽你所能收集多点
[37:52] oh, god.at least a container full.do you understand? 哦,上帝,至少慢慢一罐,明白了吗?
[38:00] colonel sheppard? Sheppard中校?
[38:02] you know we cannot go with you,but you need to hurry. 你知道我们不能跟你一起去,你要赶快
[38:05] it took us a little longer to get here than we would have liked. 到这里比以前话的时间要长一点
[39:20] what is that? 那是什么?
[39:22] that’s how long i estimated the inhibitor would work. 那是我估计的抑止剂能工作的时间
[39:26] so that means he’s… 那意味着他…
[39:27] there’s no way to know for certain. 不可能肯定的知道
[39:54] we should go in. 我们应该进去
[39:55] and do what? 然后干嘛?
[39:56] if the inhibitor has worn off– 如果抑止剂失效了
[39:58] then he’s beyond our help. 那我们再也帮不了他了
[40:01] i hear something. 我听见有声音
[40:04] colonel! 中校!
[40:14] do you have enough? 拿够了吗?
[40:14] aye, i think so. 啊,我想是的
[40:28] it’s not going to happen overnight,you can bet on that, 不会花一整晚的,你可以打赌
[40:30] but the transformation has begun to reverse itself. 相反方向的转变才刚刚开始
[40:33] so eventually he’ll be back in uniform. 最终他会正常的
[40:35] eventually. 最终会的
[40:36] well done, carson,for once again elevating medicine to actual science. 干的好,Carson,你有一次把医学提升 到实际科学的高度上了
[40:39] well, thank you, rodney. 谢谢你,Rodney
[40:41] you’ll finally be able to get some sleep. 你终于能好好睡一觉了
[40:44] -keep me posted. -all right. – 有消息通知我 – 好的
[40:48] we might… 我们可以…
[40:49] stay a while. 呆一会
[40:50] well, if that’s all right. 好,如果可以的话
[40:52] of course. 当然
[41:02] if and when colonel sheppard resumes his duties, 如果Sheppard中校继续他的任务的话
[41:04] i hope he’ll consider some of the changes that i’ve made. 我希望他能考虑一下我做出的一些改变
[41:06] when he does,that will be up to him. 当他做的时候,这都是他的事了
[41:08] of course, and daedalus will head back to earth in less than a week. 当然Daedalus不到一个星期后就会返回地球
[41:10] i’ll be out of your hair in no time. 我马上就要离开你身边了
[41:12] we’ll try to manage without you till you get back. 你不在的时候我们会努力适应的, 知道你回来
[41:15] despite what you may think of my intentions,dr. weir, 不管你怎么猜测我的意图,Weir博士
[41:19] i’m not your enemy. 我不是你的敌人
[41:21] now, lift, lock, 现在,举高,锁住
[41:34] good.now, lift, lock,serpentine, lock,and hold.understood? 好的,现在,举高,所住,弯曲, 锁住, 然后抓住,明白了吗?
[41:41] colonel. 中校
[41:50] should you be up and about? 你已经起来走动了?
[41:53] hey, i’ve been cooped up in that damn infirmary for a couple of weeks.give me a break. 嘿,我已经被关在医务室几个星期了 让我喘口气
[41:59] you’re looking well. 你看上起不错
[42:01] are you feeling more like yourself? 你觉得现在更像你自己?
[42:04] well, according to my dna, i’m 100% john sheppard again, 根据我的DNA,我100%又是John Sheppard了,
[42:08] although,i’ve got to say, 虽然,我要说
[42:11] i’m looking forward to getting rid of this thing one day. 我期待最终有一天我能摆脱掉它
[42:14] doc says it’ll clear up eventually. 医生说最终能清楚干净的
[42:19] so listen… 听着…
[42:21] while i’ve been lying there the past few weeks, 过去几个星期我躺在那里的时候
[42:23] i’ve been remembering things… 我都在回忆事情…
[42:26] some things i might have done that you could call out of character. 我做过的事情跟我的性格不相符
[42:31] you mean when you attacked the security detail? 你是指你袭击安全人员?
[42:34] yeah, that was one of ’em. 是的,这只是其中一件
[42:36] yes. 是的
[42:39] there is another thing that i should probably apologize for. 还有一件事我要向你道歉
[42:42] give it no further thought. 别再想了
[42:45] good. 好的
[42:47] i won’t. 不会了
[42:49] nice to have you back… 很高兴你又回来了…
[42:52] John John
星际之门亚特兰蒂斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme