时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | all right. | 好吧 |
[00:10] | i’m about ready to call this one. | 我已经准备好了 |
[00:12] | doesn’t look like there are any survivors. | 看来起没有幸存者了 |
[00:14] | the cullings are getting more and more intense. | 他们的觅食已经越来越频繁了 |
[00:17] | you said it yourself– | 你说中了– |
[00:19] | too many wraith woke up at the same time. | 太多幽灵同时醒来了 |
[00:21] | too many mouths to feed, or hands to feed. | 太多嘴要吃东西了 或是太多手要东西了 |
[00:25] | we’re heading back to the gate. | 我们在回星际之门的路上 |
[00:27] | meet you there? | 和你们在那儿见? |
[00:29] | sounds like a plan. | 听起来不错 |
[00:30] | mckay, beckett, you having any luck? | Mckay Beckett, 你们发现幸存者了吗? |
[00:31] | negative, colonel. we haven’t found anyone. | 没有, 中校, 我们一个人都没发现 |
[00:33] | make your way back to the gate. | 回星际之门去 |
[00:34] | will do. | 就去 |
[00:36] | beckett out. | Beckett下线 |
[00:39] | so… | 那么… |
[00:41] | maybe you should pick some wild flowers | 你可能应该摘些野花 |
[00:42] | from around here. | 在这附近 |
[00:43] | i think she’d get a kick out of that. | 我想她会开心的发疯的 |
[00:45] | what are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[00:46] | you’ve got a date tomorrow night | 你明天晚上有个约会 |
[00:47] | with katie brown, right? | 和Katie Brown, 对不对? |
[00:48] | she’s a botanist. | 她是个植物学家 |
[00:49] | she never gets to go off-world. | 她还从来没到外世界来过 |
[00:51] | what’s this now? | 现在这是什么? |
[00:52] | it’s nothing. nothing. | 什么也不是, 什么也不是 |
[00:53] | you have a date, rodney? | 你有个约会, Rodney? |
[00:55] | with a woman? | 和一个女人? |
[00:56] | it is simply two adults | 只不过是两个成年人 |
[00:58] | sharing some friendly– | 一起共进友好的– |
[00:59] | yes, with a woman. | 对哦, 和一个女人 |
[01:02] | well, she’s excited about it. | 哦, 她可是为之激动不已 |
[01:04] | i’m not sure why, though. | 只不过, 我不知道为什么 |
[01:06] | how would you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[01:07] | girls’ poker night. | 女子扑克晚会 |
[01:08] | i know a lot of things, mckay. | 我知道很多事儿的, Mckay. |
[01:10] | and i’m sure it is none of your business. | 而且我确信这和你一点关系都没有 |
[01:11] | this is inappropriate field conversation. | 这种对话实在是让人感觉很不舒服 |
[01:12] | i was just suggesting you might want to pick flowers. | 哦, 我只是建议一下你可能想摘些野花 |
[01:15] | yes, and maybe you should just do your job, to protect us– | 是, 可能你应该只是做好你的工作 保护我们– |
[01:17] | shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[01:18] | shut up? let me tell you something– | 闭嘴? 我来告诉你– |
[01:19] | just stop speaking. | 快别说话 |
[01:24] | dart. | (幽灵)战机 |
[01:25] | we have a dart incoming. | 有一架战机正在接近我们 |
[01:30] | move it! | 快走! |
[01:33] | if it’s seen us, it’ll blow atlantis’ cover. | 如果它看到我们了, 它会炸掉亚特兰蒂斯的掩护的 |
[01:35] | anyone get a clear shot, | 任何人有机会, |
[01:36] | you take it. understand? | 就开枪, 明白? |
[01:42] | scatter! | 散开! |
[02:16] | it is heading towards the gate. | 它正飞向星际之门 |
[02:18] | we damaged it, but it is still on its way. | 我们打到它了, 但它还在向前飞 |
[02:20] | wait! mckay and cadman have been beamed aboard that dart. | 等一下! Mckay和Cadman 被那个战机吸到里面去了. |
[02:22] | we can’t risk the dart making it back to the hive ship. | 我们不能冒把它带回主船的险 |
[02:34] | oh, god. | 哦, 天哪 |
[04:39] | i’m a doctor. i can help. | 我是个医生. 我可以帮忙 |
[04:48] | what the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你他妈的觉得你在干什么? |
[04:50] | he was reaching for the self-destruct. | 他正在要进行自爆 |
[04:52] | he’s the only one that could get cadman and mckay out! | 他是唯一能把Cadman和Mckay弄出来的人 |
[04:54] | i seriously doubt he’d oblige. | 我非常怀疑他会不会合作 |
[04:57] | well, we’ll never know now, will we? | 好吧, 我们永远都不会知道了现在, 是不是? |
[05:00] | is everyone all right? | 所有人都没事儿吧? |
[05:02] | we’re fine. | 我们没事儿. |
[05:03] | hansen, radio atlantis. | Hansen, 给亚特兰蒂斯发信号 |
[05:04] | i want zelenka here asap. | 我要Zelenka尽快赶到这儿 |
[05:06] | we’ve got a problem. | 我们遇到一些问题 |
[05:28] | colonel. | 中校. |
[05:37] | first time off-world? | 第一次到外世界? |
[05:38] | yes. | 是的 |
[05:39] | well, if there were any more wraith, | 哦, 如果还有别的幽灵, |
[05:42] | they would have attacked us by now. | 他们应该已经攻击我们了 |
[05:43] | really? | 真的? |
[05:45] | if it makes you feel better. | 如果能让你觉得好过点儿 |
[05:46] | did you find what we want? | 你找到我们想要的了吗? |
[05:48] | uh, well, yes, but it’s very complex. | 啊, 哦, 是的, 但是这个很复杂 |
[05:50] | this interface controls the machine | 这个界面控制着这机器 |
[05:53] | that dematerializes people, stores their information, | 它把人们分解, 把他们的信息存起来, |
[05:55] | and then rematerializes them again | 然后再还原他们 |
[05:57] | when commanded to. | 当接到指令时 |
[05:58] | great. | 很好 |
[05:59] | command it to. | 给它指令 |
[06:01] | uh, i can’t. | 啊, 我不能 |
[06:02] | from what we can tell, | 就我们所能识别出来的, |
[06:03] | the materializer is storing two lifesigns. | 这个物质存贮器械里存贮着两个生命信号 |
[06:05] | -yes. -which is good. | -是的 -这很好呀 |
[06:07] | yes, but there is only enough power | 是的, 但是战机的能源箱里 |
[06:08] | in the dart’s energy cell | 只有足够的能量 |
[06:10] | to successfully rematerialize one of them. | 成功还原他们其中一个 |
[06:12] | power to the rematerializer has been completely severed, | 还原用的能量已经被完全切断, |
[06:15] | and emergency backup power is completely run down. | 而且紧急备用能量已经完全用完了 |
[06:17] | okay. | 好吧 |
[06:18] | you have to decide which one we are going to beam out. | 你必须决定把哪一个放出来 |
[06:21] | it’s a terrible choice to have to make. | 这是个非常讨厌的选择 |
[06:22] | it’s easy. | 很简单 |
[06:23] | beam out mckay. | 把Mckay放出来 |
[06:24] | he’ll figure it out how to get cadman free. | 他会想办法把Cadman弄出来的 |
[06:26] | no. no, sorry. | 不, 不, 不好意思 |
[06:27] | i was unclear. | 我没说清楚 |
[06:28] | there’s no way of telling which is which. | 没办法分辨哪个是谁 |
[06:30] | yes. they just read as lifesigns. | 是的. 他们只能看到是这两个生命信号 |
[06:32] | perfect. | 够好的 |
[06:35] | all right, that one. go. | 好吧, 就这个了. 开始 |
[06:37] | stand aside. | 站到一边儿 |
[06:46] | rodney, you okay? | Rodney, 你还好吗? |
[06:54] | his pulse is stable, | 他脉搏稳定 |
[06:56] | but i need to get him back to atlantis. | 我得把他送回亚特兰蒂斯去 |
[06:58] | teyla and lorne, | Teyla 和 Lorne, |
[06:59] | help the doc get back to the city with mckay. | 帮医生把Mckay送回城去 |
[07:00] | i’ll stay here with zelenka | 我和Zelenka留在这儿 |
[07:02] | and try and bring as much of the dart back as possible. | 尽可能多地把战机带回去 |
[07:11] | all of his vitals are stable. | 他的所有重要器官都很稳定 |
[07:13] | his body’s reacting | 他的身体反应 |
[07:14] | like he’s been struck by a wraith stunner. | 就像他被幽灵给打过 |
[07:16] | so you think | 那么你认为 |
[07:17] | once the initial shock is over, | 只要最初刺激一过, |
[07:18] | we’ll have the old mckay back? | 我们就又见到原来的那个Mckay回来了? |
[07:19] | i’m afraid so. | 我恐怕是的 |
[07:22] | have they had any luck with the wreckage? | 他们对遇难的那个人有办法了吗? |
[07:25] | no. | 没有 |
[07:26] | lieutenant cadman | Cadman中尉 |
[07:27] | is still in there somewhere. | 她还在里面的某个地方 |
[07:29] | did you know her well? | 你和她很熟? |
[07:32] | no, not really. | 不, 不算熟 |
[07:33] | she’s with the new batch | 她是和新的那批 |
[07:34] | that came aboard the daedalus. | 到”代达罗斯”号上的一起的 |
[07:36] | she seemed quite lovely, though. | 不过她很可爱 |
[07:38] | she saved my life. | 她救过我的命 |
[07:40] | well, you’ll be the first person i call | 哦, 你会是我第一个通知的人 |
[07:42] | when we find her. | 一旦我找到她 |
[07:44] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:49] | ach! …meines nerfens. | 啊! …Meines Nerfens. |
[07:55] | how’s it coming? | 怎么样了? |
[07:57] | well, the good news | 哦, 好消息是 |
[07:59] | is we were able to stabilize | 我们已经能够稳定 |
[08:00] | her lifesign signature. | 她的生命信号标记 |
[08:01] | now it’s just a question | 现在的一个问题是 |
[08:02] | of getting the machine on-line again. | 让这样机器恢复工作 |
[08:04] | great. how do we power it up? | 非常好. 我们怎么把机器接通能源启动呢? |
[08:05] | well, that’s the bad news. | 哦, 那就是坏消息了 |
[08:07] | the machine uses a very specialized transformer | 这个机器用一种非常特别的转换器 |
[08:09] | to convert raw power | 把原始能源转化成 |
[08:10] | into highly stable, very specific stream of power. | 高度稳定, 非常特别的能源流 |
[08:13] | now, the transformer’s crucial | 现在, 这个转换器的主部件 |
[08:15] | in operating the machine safely, | 负责机器安全的那个, |
[08:17] | and, uh, it’s been damaged. | 嗯, 它被损坏了 |
[08:19] | i don’t suppose | 我不能说 |
[08:21] | there are any spares in the trunk? | 箱子里有什么备用零件没有? |
[08:23] | we’re working on reverse-engineering one. | 我们在试着反工程零件 |
[08:25] | good. | 很好 |
[08:26] | let me know the second you have something. | 一旦你有什么消息, 通知我 |
[08:29] | [speaking czech] | [捷克语] |
[08:52] | not bad, huh? | 不坏嘛, 哈? |
[08:55] | it’s fine. | 还好. |
[08:58] | so, what do yoink of atlantis? | 那么, 你觉得亚特兰蒂斯怎么样? |
[09:02] | it’s fine. | 还好 |
[09:04] | have you thought | 你有没有想过 |
[09:05] | about what you want to do after you’re done here? | 你在这儿做完后想做什么? |
[09:11] | do you want me to leave? | 你想让我走? |
[09:12] | no, no. | 不, 不. |
[09:14] | stay as long as yolikeu | 你想呆多久就呆多久 |
[09:15] | i’m just saying, uh, | 我只是想说, 嗯, |
[09:17] | you know your way around. | 你了解你自己的处境 |
[09:19] | you can take care of yourself in a fight. | 你可以在战斗中照顾好你自己 |
[09:23] | you hate the wraith as much as we do. | 你和我们一样恨幽灵们 |
[09:27] | okay, maybe more than we do. | 好吧, 可能比我们更恨他们 |
[09:30] | the point is, | 关键是, |
[09:31] | we could use a guy like you around here, | 我们可以在这儿可以用像你这样的人 |
[09:34] | and you look | 而且你也像 |
[09:35] | like you could use a place to stay. | 你可能用这个地方来停留 |
[09:48] | i’m not sure i fit in here. | 我不确定我适合这儿 |
[09:50] | there’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法来证明 |
[09:53] | do i have to decide now, or can i finish eating? | 你想要我现在做决定吗, 或者我能先吃完吗? |
[09:56] | take your time. | 好好享用. |
[09:59] | and, uh… | 还有, 嗯… |
[10:03] | try these. | 试试这个. |
[10:05] | they work great. | 他们很好用的. |
[10:22] | hello. | 喂. |
[10:29] | how are you feeling, rodney? | 你感觉怎么样, Rodney? |
[10:31] | um… terrible. | 嗯… 很糟. |
[10:34] | what happened? | 发生什么事儿了? |
[10:35] | you were scooped up by a dart. | 你被一架战机给吸进去了 |
[10:37] | oh, great. | 哦, 好吧 |
[10:38] | how’d i get out? | 我怎么出来的? |
[10:40] | it’s a long story, | 说来话长, |
[10:41] | but i’m glad to see you’re doing well. | 但是我很高兴看到你没事儿了 |
[10:42] | hello? | 喂? |
[10:43] | dr. beckett? | Beckett医生? |
[10:45] | is that cadman? | 是 Cadman 吗? |
[10:47] | dr. mckay? | Mckay博士? |
[10:49] | where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[10:51] | i’m right here. | 我就在这儿 |
[10:52] | lieutenant cadman is still trapped in the dart. | Cadman中尉还被关在战机里面 |
[10:55] | what? | 什么? |
[10:56] | who said that? | 谁说的什么? |
[10:57] | i did. | 我说的. |
[10:58] | you said “what?” | 你说的”什么?” |
[11:00] | i said lieutenant cadman | 我说 Cadman 中尉 |
[11:01] | is still trapped inside the dart. | 还被关在战机里 |
[11:03] | no, no, no. did you just say the word “what?” | 不, 不, 不. 你刚才说”什么”这个词了? |
[11:04] | no, i didn’t. | 没有, 我没说 |
[11:05] | Mckay? mckay? | |
[11:06] | yes. where are you? | 是我. 你在哪儿? |
[11:07] | i’m right here. | 我就在这儿. |
[11:09] | no, no, i’m talking to cadman. shut up for a second. | 不, 不, 我在和 Cadman 说话 闭一会儿嘴 |
[11:10] | she’s not here, rodney. | 她不在这儿, Rodney. |
[11:12] | yes, i am. | 不, 我在这儿 |
[11:13] | you didn’t just hear that? | 你没听见吗? |
[11:14] | you didn’t just hear lieutenant cadman | 你刚才没听见 Cadman 中尉说话? |
[11:15] | no, i didn’t. | 没有, 我没有 |
[11:16] | head set. | 耳机 |
[11:19] | not wearing a head set. | 我没带耳机 |
[11:21] | mckay, where are you? | Mckay, 你在哪儿? |
[11:23] | i’m right in front of carson. | 我就在 Cadman 面前 |
[11:24] | oh, no. | 哦, 不 |
[11:26] | put your hands over your eyes. | 把你的手放在你的眼睛上 |
[11:28] | -why? -just do it. | -为什么? -先照我说的做 |
[11:29] | lieutenant cadman is still trapped inside the dart, | Cadman 中尉还被困在那个战机里 |
[11:32] | and i think maybe you’re experiencing | 而且我想你可能正有 |
[11:33] | some sort of–rodney, what are you doing? | 一些–Rodney, 你在干什么? |
[11:34] | oh, this is terrible. | 哦, 这太可怕了 |
[11:36] | what’s terrible? | 什么可怕? |
[11:37] | i can see that. | 我可以看见 |
[11:38] | i can see your hands over your eyes | 我可以看见你的手在你的眼睛上 |
[11:40] | as if they were my eyes. | 就像是他们在我的眼睛上 |
[11:42] | carson. hi. | Carson. 嗨. |
[11:44] | hello. | 你好. |
[11:47] | who got us out of the dart? | 谁把我们从战机里弄出来的? |
[11:49] | Zelenka, zelenka, | |
[11:51] | but he only got you out. | 但是他只把你救出来了 |
[11:52] | lieutenant cadman | Cadman 中尉 |
[11:53] | is still trapped inside the dart. | 还被困在战机里 |
[11:54] | no, no, no, no. | 不对, 不对, 不对, 不对. |
[11:55] | this cannot be happening. | 不会是这样的 |
[11:57] | cadman’s not trapped in the dart. | Cadman 没有被困在战机里 |
[11:59] | excuse me? | 不好意思? |
[12:01] | she’s in here. | 她在这儿 |
[12:08] | oh, nice work. | 哦, 干的不错 |
[12:10] | we were running out of power. | 我们当时用完了能源 |
[12:12] | i knew hardly anything about the machine. | 我几乎完全不了解这台机器 |
[12:13] | who would have thought | 谁会想到 |
[12:14] | this could be one of the side effects? | 这会是副效应之一呢? |
[12:15] | so, instead of waiting to understand | 那么, 不是等搞明白 |
[12:17] | what it was that you were doing, | 你当时在做什么, |
[12:18] | you just sort of mashed on the keyboard, | 你就只是好像捣碎这个键盘, |
[12:20] | hoping something would happen? | 希望会发生点什么吗? |
[12:21] | you’re alive, aren’t you? | 你还活着, 不是吗? |
[12:22] | ask him if he knows how to fix it. | 问他知道不知道怎么修好它 |
[12:24] | he doesn’t know how to fix it. | 他不知道怎么修好机器 |
[12:26] | what? | 什么? |
[12:27] | talking to her. | 在和她说话 |
[12:28] | so you can hear her thoughts? | 那你能听见她想的东西? |
[12:30] | no, no, not her thoughts, thank god. | 不, 不是, 不是她想的, 感谢上帝 |
[12:32] | i can hear when she’s speaking, | 当她说话时我能听到, |
[12:33] | or when, i suppose, she’s trying to speak. | 哦当, 我想, 她想要说话时 |
[12:34] | are you sure he should have been discharged | 你确定他应该被放出来 |
[12:37] | from the infirmary, carson? | 从医务室里, Carson? |
[12:39] | according to the mri, he’s as healthy as he ever was. | 按照MRI(核磁共振), 他像原来一样健康 |
[12:41] | it doesn’t feel very healthy in here. | 在这儿里可感觉不那么健康 |
[12:44] | well, we can’t all be track stars, now, can we? | 哦, 我们不可能都是循规蹈矩的, 是不是? |
[12:48] | it was her again. | 又是她. |
[12:50] | maybe there’s something wrong an mri wouldn’t pick up, | 可能有些什么问题MRI检查不了来呢 |
[12:52] | if you know what i mean. | 如果你知道我的意思 |
[12:55] | i’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[12:57] | i just have another consciousness | 只是有另一个意识 |
[12:58] | in my brain. | 存在于我的脑中 |
[12:59] | so he just looks crazy? | 那么他只是看来疯了? |
[13:02] | i’m sure i do, | 我确信我是, |
[13:03] | but only because dr. fumbles mcstupid over here | 但只是因为那边的愚蠢的探索博士 |
[13:06] | was in way over his head. | 他异想天开的办法 |
[13:08] | yes. yes! | 是的. 是的! |
[13:09] | i made a mistake trying to save your life. | 我错误的试图救你的命 |
[13:12] | now, do you want to try to fix it | 现在, 你想要修正它呢 |
[13:14] | or do you want to continue | 还是你想要继续 |
[13:15] | to berate me some more? | 再指责我呢? |
[13:16] | i am perfectly capable | 我非常能够 |
[13:17] | of doing both at the same time. | 同时做这两件事儿 |
[13:18] | now, i assume you’ve tried | 现在, 我假定你已经试着 |
[13:19] | to run one of our own generators– | 用我们的一个发电机来– |
[13:20] | it’s not as simple as that. | 这不是那么简单的 |
[13:21] | why not? | 为什么不是? |
[13:22] | the trick is having it interface | 这东西有它自己的 |
[13:24] | with the wraith machine in real time. | 和幽灵机器的实时接口 |
[13:25] | the power fluctuations are– are huge. | 能量波动– 很大. |
[13:28] | if we overshoot just a little… | 如果我们只是多加进去一点儿… |
[13:29] | wait. what does that mean? | 等等. 那是什么意思? |
[13:30] | …we’re screwed up. | …我们就全砸了 |
[13:31] | okay, okay. | 好吧, 好吧 |
[13:33] | i’m sure if maybe we can write an interface program | 我确信如果可能我们可以写一个接口程序 |
[13:34] | that can take care of all– | 来负责所有的– |
[13:36] | hello? rodney? will you please answer me? | 喂? Rodney? 请你回答我好吗? |
[13:38] | here’s what i want us to try. | 这是我想要说的 |
[13:39] | Rodney? rodney? | |
[13:41] | we’ll take a, uh– | 我们用一个, 嗯– |
[13:42] | * Rodney? * * rodney? * | |
[13:43] | a naquadah generator– | 一个Naquadah发电机– |
[13:44] | Rodney! rodney! | |
[13:45] | -rodney.-and, um– | -Rodney-还有, 嗯– |
[13:46] | and, uh… | 还有, 嗯… |
[13:47] | Rodney! rodney! | |
[13:48] | yes! what? | 在呢! 干什么? |
[13:52] | stop ignoring me. | 不要再忽视我 |
[13:54] | well, stop asking stupid questions. | 那么, 不要再问愚蠢的问题 |
[13:57] | Rodney? rodney? | |
[13:58] | i will get you out of here, okay? | 我会把你带出来的, 好吧? |
[14:00] | but just be a good little girlie | 不过只要做个好的小女人 |
[14:02] | and keep quiet. | 还有保持安静 |
[14:03] | don’t you dare condescend me. | 你竟敢蔑视我 |
[14:05] | this is as much my problem | 这个同样是我的问题 |
[14:06] | as it is yours. | 就像它是你的问题一样 |
[14:07] | and do you have a degree in physics? | 那么你有物理学的学位吗? |
[14:09] | hmm? well, what about mechanical engineering? | 嗯? 好吧, 有没有机械工程学的呢? |
[14:10] | Rodney? rodney? | |
[14:11] | yes? | 什么? |
[14:13] | sorry. i’m sorry. | 抱歉. 我很抱歉. |
[14:14] | what? please. | 怎么了? 请说 |
[14:18] | why don’t we let zelenka handle this? | 我们为什么不把这些留给ZELENKA来处理呢? |
[14:21] | i– i’m fine. | 我–我没事儿 |
[14:22] | no, you’re not. | 不, 你有事儿 |
[14:24] | and i’d like you to talk to dr. heightmeyer. | 而且我想让你去和 HEIGHTMEYER 医生谈谈 |
[14:26] | i think it would be more useful if i was to– | 我想我会更有用的, 如果我去– |
[14:28] | Rodney. rodney. | |
[14:31] | i’m not asking you. | 我不是在征求你的意见 |
[14:47] | fine. | 好吧 |
[14:53] | oh, stop sulking. | 哦, 别生气了 |
[14:54] | you’re acting like a two-year-old. | 你的行为就像是2岁的孩子 |
[14:56] | this is your fault, you know. | 这都是你的错, 你知道 |
[14:57] | how do youfigure that? | 你怎么这么想? |
[14:58] | all you had to do | 所有你应该去做的就是 |
[14:59] | was keep your mouth shut while i was working. | 当我工作时闭上你的嘴 |
[15:00] | you have no idea | 你没有任何概念 |
[15:01] | what it’s like in here, okay? | 在这里是什么样子, 好吗? |
[15:03] | yes. yes, i do. | 不. 不, 我知道 |
[15:05] | i know exactly what it’s like in here | 我完全知道在里面是什么样子 |
[15:06] | because i live in here. | 因为我就生活在里面 |
[15:07] | i like it here. | 我喜欢那里面. |
[15:08] | Rodney? rodney? | |
[15:09] | -be cool. -katie? | -酷一点 -Katie? |
[15:11] | hi. | 嗨 |
[15:12] | is everything okay? | 一切都好吗? |
[15:14] | yes. yes, everything is just fine. | 是的. 是的, 一切都非常好 |
[15:17] | i was just, uh… | 我刚才只是, 嗯… |
[15:18] | talking on the radio. talking on the radio! | 在讲无线电. 在讲无线电! |
[15:20] | talking on the radio. | 在讲无线电 |
[15:22] | you’re well, i take it? | 你很好, 我猜想? |
[15:26] | i, uh, heard you ran into some trouble | 我, 嗯, 听说你有一些麻烦 |
[15:28] | off-world today? | 今天在外世界? |
[15:30] | oh, yes. yes, yes, yes, but everything’s fine now. | 哦, 是的. 是的, 是的, 是的, 但是一切现在都好了 |
[15:32] | it’s all been sorted out. back to normal. | 一切都解决了. 回复正常了 |
[15:35] | good. | 很好 |
[15:37] | so we’re still on for tomorrow? | 那么我们还是在明天? |
[15:39] | yes, yes. | 是的, 是的 |
[15:40] | yes, i tell you, i’m very much looking forward to it. | 是的, 我告诉你, 我非常期待 |
[15:43] | in fact, i’m sure it’ll be a… | 实际上, 我确信它会是一个… |
[15:46] | you know, a wonderful… evening, | 你知道, 一个绝美的…晚上, |
[15:49] | and whatnot. | 而且为什么不是呢 |
[15:50] | right. | 是的 |
[15:51] | well, i’ll see you then. | 哦, 我们到时候见 |
[15:56] | you really know nothing about women, do you? | 你真的是一点也不懂女人, 是不是? |
[15:59] | i know plenty. | 我知道够多了 |
[16:01] | maybe this is a good thing. | 可能这是个好事情 |
[16:02] | excuse me? | 什么意思? |
[16:03] | i could teach you | 我可以教你 |
[16:05] | a thing or two about the opposite sex, mckay. | 一两件关于异性的事儿, McKAY |
[16:07] | lord knows you need it. | 上帝知道你需要这个 |
[16:09] | this is hell. | 这是地狱 |
[16:11] | this is my own personal hell. | 这是我的私人地狱 |
[16:39] | all right. | 好的 |
[16:40] | let’s try that again. | 让我们再来一次 |
[16:43] | how about you try that again… | 你自己再来试一次怎么样… |
[16:46] | sir? | 长官? |
[16:48] | maybe that’s enough for today. | 可能今天已经足够了 |
[16:52] | anhow do you feel you’re qualified | 那么你怎么觉得你已经合格 |
[16:54] | to help us with this problem, huh? | 来帮我们解决这个问题了, 啊? |
[16:56] | i’m not. | 我没有觉得 |
[16:57] | who could be? | 谁能呢? |
[16:59] | this was not covered in medical school. | 这些在医药学院都没教过 |
[17:01] | but i have spent quite some time | 但我曾经花了一些时间 |
[17:03] | as a couples therapist. | 做为一个配偶问题医师 |
[17:04] | ha. we’re not a couple. | 哈. 我们不是配偶 |
[17:05] | in any sense of the definition, not a couple. | 无论在任何意义上的定义, 不是配偶 |
[17:07] | no. | 不是 |
[17:08] | in physics, | 在物理学中 |
[17:10] | a couple is defined as a pair of forces, | 配偶(力偶)被定义为一对有着 |
[17:12] | equal in magnitude, | 数量上等同的力量 |
[17:13] | acting in opposite directions. | 作用于相反向方向 |
[17:16] | so you don’t feel that applies here? | 那么你不觉得这个适用于这里吗? |
[17:17] | that’s very clever, | 这很聪明, |
[17:18] | but we’re not equal forces. | 不过我们并不是对等力量 |
[17:20] | watch it. | 小心着 |
[17:21] | and what i mean by that | 而且我说的意思是 |
[17:22] | is that she’s just a voice in my head. | 她只是我脑子中的一个声音 |
[17:24] | i have control of the body. | 我有对身体的控制权 |
[17:25] | i’ve seen your body, mckay. | 我已经见过你的身体了, Mckay. |
[17:26] | you can keep it. | 你可以留着它 |
[17:28] | how do you know that? | 你怎么知道呢? |
[17:29] | she been able to access the part of your brain | 她能够控制你脑中的那部分 |
[17:32] | that creates speech and controls hearing. | 来制造语音和控制听觉 |
[17:33] | why not movement? | 为什么不能控制运动呢? |
[17:35] | well, if she could’ve, she would have by now. | 哦, 如果她能的话,她现在就已经做了 |
[17:37] | maybe you need to release control. | 可能你需要给她控制权限 |
[17:39] | why would i do that? | 我为什么要那么做? |
[17:41] | because, like it or not, | 因为, 不论喜欢与否, |
[17:42] | you’re sharing that body. | 你们都在共享这具身体 |
[17:44] | the roles could have easily been reversed, rodney. | 角色很容易被转换, Rodney |
[17:47] | you could be trapped inside her body, | 你可能会被困在她的身体里, |
[17:48] | and wouldn’t you like a chance to, say, talk to others | 那么你不想要有个机会, 例如说, 和别人讲话吗? |
[17:51] | without having to go through her? | 不用非得通过她? |
[17:53] | yeah! | 是的! |
[17:54] | maybe. | 可能吧 |
[17:55] | maybe? | 可能? |
[17:56] | okay, yes. i would want that. | 好吧, 是的. 我会想要那样的 |
[17:57] | so let her. | 所以让她做 |
[17:59] | oh. | 哦 |
[18:01] | close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[18:04] | take deep breaths, | 深呼吸一下, |
[18:06] | and stop trying to control everything | 不要试图控制任何东西 |
[18:07] | for a second. | 有一会儿 |
[18:12] | hello? hello? | 喂? 喂? |
[18:16] | Laura? laura? | |
[18:18] | oh, this is weird… | 哦, 这真古怪… |
[18:19] | hearing his voice when i speak. | 当我说话的时候听见的是他的声音 |
[18:23] | can you move? | 你能动吗? |
[18:25] | i don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:26] | let me try. | 让我试一下 |
[18:31] | okay. | 好了 |
[18:33] | that’s enough of that. | 已经足够了 |
[18:34] | oh, come on. | 哦, 别这样 |
[18:35] | dr. mckay, we were just starting | Mckay博士, 我们刚刚开始 |
[18:37] | to make progress. | 有一点进展 |
[18:38] | well, progress won’t be necessary | 哦, 进展并不是必要的 |
[18:39] | if we can get her out of here. | 如果我们能把她从这里弄出来 |
[18:40] | now, i’ve calmed down. | 现在, 我已经镇定下来了 |
[18:41] | so has she. | 所以她也是 |
[18:43] | let me get back to work. | 让我回去工作吧 |
[18:44] | okay. | 好吧 |
[18:46] | really? | 真的? |
[18:48] | oh, she’s fine with this, by the way. | 哦, 她对此没有意见, 顺便提一下 |
[18:50] | sort of. | 算是吧 |
[18:51] | should i… | 我是不是应该… |
[18:53] | this is a p-90. | 这是一把 P-90 |
[18:54] | it’s a compact, lightweight, | 是一支紧凑, 轻型, |
[18:56] | incredibly sturdy, fully– | 超想像稳固, 全– |
[19:04] | good. | 很好 |
[19:05] | that’s… ahem, good. | 这个… 嗯, 很好 |
[19:08] | all right, uh… | 不错, 嗯… |
[19:10] | this is a 9 mm, semi-automatic– | 这是一支9毫米口径, 半自动式– |
[19:19] | that’s good, too. | 这个也很好 |
[19:20] | i prefer this. | 我喜欢这个 |
[19:27] | i can see why you would. | 我能明白你为什么喜欢 |
[19:40] | all right. | 很好 |
[19:41] | let’s give this bad boy a try. | 让我们试这个坏孩子一下 |
[19:43] | start her up, but slowly ease her into it. | 把它启动, 但是慢慢把它放进去 |
[19:45] | no, no. it’s not ready. | 不行, 不行. 它还不稳定 |
[19:46] | some of these calculations are not right. | 有一些计算不对 |
[19:47] | maybe you just don’t understand them. | 可能你只是不懂 |
[19:55] | what the hell happened? | 这他妈的怎么了? |
[19:56] | we started it up. | 我们把它启动了 |
[19:58] | i said slowly ease her into it! | 我说了要慢慢的吧她放进去! |
[20:00] | i was at 3%. | 我只加了3%. |
[20:02] | the power requirements are delicate. | 这些能量部件非常精密 |
[20:04] | we should have run more simulations before we– | 我们本来应该做更多的模拟, 在我们– |
[20:05] | yes, yes. | 是的, 是的. |
[20:06] | 20/20 hindsight. | 20/20 事后诸葛亮 |
[20:08] | you shouldn’t be here. | 你不应该在这儿 |
[20:09] | i’m sorry? | 什么意思? |
[20:10] | i’m telling you, these calculations | 我告诉你, 这些计算 |
[20:12] | are wrong. | 是错的 |
[20:13] | having two consciousnesses | 把两个意识 |
[20:15] | inside of a single brain must be very taxing. | 放在一个脑子里一定非常拥挤 |
[20:18] | listen– | 听着– |
[20:18] | you’re making mistakes. | 你在犯错误 |
[20:26] | now, leave it to me | 现在, 把它留给我们 |
[20:28] | before you do more harm than good. | 在你做更多的错事而不是好事之前 |
[20:46] | you’re up late. | 你起晚了 |
[20:48] | i, uh, couldn’t sleep. | 我, 嗯, 睡不着 |
[20:50] | i was trying to clear my head. | 我在试着清理我的头脑 |
[20:53] | i hear the transformer test didn’t go so well. | 我听说转换器试验进行的不顺利 |
[20:56] | well, you heard right. | 哦, 你听说的是对的 |
[20:59] | uh, listen, i wanted you to know | 嗯, 听着, 我想让你知道 |
[21:02] | that i gave the command | 我下的那个命令 |
[21:05] | to take the dart down. | 把那个战机射下来 |
[21:06] | look, as much as i’d like to pretend | 瞧, 尽管我很想装做 |
[21:08] | that this is remotely your fault, | 认为这个几乎不是你的错, |
[21:09] | the thought of what would’ve happened | 这个想法关于如果你没把战机打下来 |
[21:11] | if you hadn’t shot the dart down is, uh… | 还会发生什么, 嗯… |
[21:13] | so we’re cool? | 那么我们都没事儿了? |
[21:15] | no, you’re cool. i’m fine. | 不是, 你没事儿了. 我只是还好 |
[21:17] | you should get some sleep. | 你应该去睡一会儿 |
[21:19] | i could actually use some rest, rodney. | 实际上我可以休息一下, RODNEY |
[21:23] | she says she’s tired. | 她说她累了 |
[21:27] | good night. | 晚安 |
[22:21] | busy? | 忙吗? |
[22:22] | no, no. come in. | 不, 不. 进来 |
[22:27] | how are you feeling? | 你觉得怎么样了? |
[22:28] | fine. | 还好 |
[22:30] | really? | 真的? |
[22:31] | mm. | 嗯 |
[22:33] | mainly because of cadman. | 可能是因为Cadman |
[22:35] | she’s calming, you know? | 她现在安静下来了, 你知道? |
[22:37] | between you and me, | 在你我之间, |
[22:40] | i am damn lucky it was her. | 我他妈的真幸运这个是她 |
[22:42] | should you, uh… | 你是不是得, 嗯… |
[22:44] | oh, she’s asleep, can’t hear a thing. | 哦, 她睡着了, 她什么都听不到的 |
[22:45] | oh, well, yes, then. | 哦, 好, 是的, 那么 |
[22:47] | she seems like a lovely lady. | 她看起来像是个可爱的女士 |
[22:49] | oh, that is so nice. | 哦, 这真好 |
[22:53] | ahem. | 啊 |
[22:54] | hey, um… you want to, uh, do me a favour? | 嘿, 嗯… 你想要, 嗯, 帮我一个忙吗? |
[22:59] | you know, you want to ride shotgun | 你知道, 你想当个电灯泡吗? |
[23:00] | on this date tomorrow night? | 在明天晚上的约会上 |
[23:02] | with dr. brown? | 和BROWN博士? |
[23:04] | Katie katie. | |
[23:05] | you’re going through with it? | 你已经对这个没问题了? |
[23:07] | well, i’ve canceled on her so many times. | 哦, 我已经和她取消了太多次了 |
[23:09] | i don’t want to mess this up. | 我不想把这次再搞砸 |
[23:14] | but what do you want me to do? | 但是你想要我去做什么呢? |
[23:17] | listen, i don’t think it’s any big secret | 听着, 我不觉得这是个大秘密 |
[23:19] | that i am terrible with women. | 关于我和女人相处方面很糟 |
[23:21] | having someone there to cut me off | 找个人在那提醒我 |
[23:23] | when i start making a fool of myself | 当我开始犯傻的时候 |
[23:25] | would be a great help. | 会非常有用 |
[23:28] | i consider it as a personal favor | 我把这个看成一个私下的帮助 |
[23:35] | okay, rodney. | 好的, Rodney. |
[23:36] | fine. | 好吧 |
[23:37] | great. | 太棒了 |
[23:41] | and thanks. | 还有谢谢 |
[24:10] | where am i? | 我在哪儿? |
[24:14] | where are my clothes? | 我的衣服呢? |
[24:15] | uhh… can’t we sleep just a little longer? | 嗯… 我们能不能就再睡一会儿? |
[24:19] | it is 2:00 in the afternoon. where the hell are we? | 现在是下午2:00 我们他妈的这是在哪儿? |
[24:22] | we’re in my room. your mattress sucks. | 我们在我房间里. 你的床垫糟透了 |
[24:24] | that is a prescription mattress. | 那个是个医用床垫 |
[24:25] | i need that for my back. | 我需要它来治疗我的背 |
[24:27] | now, how the hell did we get here? | 现在, 我们他妈的是怎么到这儿的? |
[24:28] | i walked here while you were sleeping. | 当你睡觉的时候我走过来的 |
[24:29] | you did what? | 你做什么了? |
[24:30] | yeah, it was a lot easier to use your body | 是的, 那样容易用你的身体容易多了 |
[24:32] | when you were asleep. | 当你睡觉的时候 |
[24:33] | pants. where are my pants? | 裤子. 我的裤子在哪儿? |
[24:35] | they’re over on the chair. | 挂在椅子上呢 |
[24:40] | seen it. | 看过了 |
[24:42] | we have got to set some boundaries. | 我们得设定一些限制 |
[24:44] | yeah. i’m sorry about that. | 是的. 我很抱歉这些 |
[24:45] | i’m kind of used to sleeping in the buff. | 我有点儿习惯于裸睡 |
[24:47] | okay, you’ve crossed a line here, cadman. | 好吧, 你已经越界了, Cadman. |
[24:49] | i guarantee it was more traumatic for me. | 我保证这对我来说伤害更大 |
[24:54] | why are my legs burning? | 为什么我的腿火烧似的? |
[24:56] | i took us for a run before we went to bed. | 在我们上床前,我带我们出去跑了一阵 |
[24:58] | oh, why in the world would you do that? | 哦, 究竟为什么你要这么做? |
[25:00] | because it helps me unwind. | 因为这样会帮我放松 |
[25:01] | okay, okay, this is very important. | 好吧, 好吧, 这非常重要 |
[25:05] | did you ingest any citrus? | 你有没有吃任何柑橘类水果? |
[25:06] | i’m deathly allergic to citrus. | 我对柑橘类水果致命的过敏 |
[25:07] | uh-oh. | 啊哟 |
[25:08] | “uh-oh?” | “啊哟?” |
[25:10] | rodney, look, i worked out, i came here, and i went to bed. | Rodney, 瞧, 我走出去, 我来到这儿, 然后我上床睡觉 |
[25:13] | jeez, loosen up. | 嘿, 放轻松 |
[25:14] | i would love to, | 我是想的, |
[25:16] | but every muscle in my body is sore | 但是我身上每块肌肉都在酸痛 |
[25:17] | from your stupid workout. | 就是因为你愚蠢的走出去 |
[25:19] | so, uh, what’s on the board for today? | 那么, 嗯, 我们今天要做什么? |
[25:22] | more of the same. | 大部分都是一样的 |
[25:23] | why? you have any ideas? | 为什么问? 你有什么主意吗? |
[25:24] | yes, actually, i do. | 是的, 实际上, 我有 |
[25:28] | don’t look. | 别看 |
[25:42] | i thought we were supposed to be sparring today. | 我想我们今天应该去拳击 |
[25:44] | you were late, so ronon and i… | 你来晚了,所以Ronon和我… |
[25:52] | what the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你他妈的想要干什么? |
[25:57] | i wouldn’t have hurt her. | 我不会伤害她的 |
[25:59] | well, it sure as hell looked | 哦, 当然看起来 |
[26:00] | like you were going to. | 这就是你在做的 |
[26:03] | you okay? | 你没事儿吧? |
[26:04] | i am fine. | 我很好 |
[26:11] | i told him that he did not have to go easy on me. | 我告诉的他不用对我手软 |
[26:14] | you’ve got to be careful what you say to this guy. | 你得小心得对这家伙说的话 |
[26:20] | no, it is completely out of the question. | 不行, 这个绝对不可能 |
[26:22] | why? you’d rather go it alone? | 为什么? 你想要一个人去? |
[26:24] | oh, yes, imagine that– i’d rather go it alone. | 哦, 是的, 想像一下– 我想一个人去. |
[26:26] | well, consider the opportunity, right? | 好吧, 把这个想成是个机会, 好吧? |
[26:28] | to have a woman there with you, | 让一个女人跟你一起去那儿, |
[26:29] | helping you out, feeding you lines. | 帮你解决问题, 把你导向正轨 |
[26:31] | allyi rehink you could learn something. | 所有我所想的就是你应该学些东西 |
[26:33] | thank for the offer, cyrano, but i think i’ll pass. | 谢谢你的提议, Cyrano, 但是我想我会没问题的 |
[26:36] | i was there when you bumped into her, okay? | 当你和她卡壳的时候我会在那儿, 好吧? |
[26:38] | i felt how nervous and awkward you were. | 我当时感觉到了你有多紧张和难过 |
[26:41] | i’m sure that has nothing to do with my current situation. | 我确信那个和我现在的处境没有任何关系 |
[26:44] | come on, rodney, let me do this for you. | 别这样, Rodney, 让我帮你吧 |
[26:46] | maybe this is why this happened. | 可能这就是会发生这事儿的原因 |
[26:49] | this is why this happened? | 这是这个发生的原因? |
[26:50] | yeah. are you insane? | 是的. 你有病吗? |
[26:52] | considering our situation here, | 想一下我们现在的处境, |
[26:53] | i think i’ve been extremely reasonable. | 我想我已经非常有道理 |
[26:55] | i can make this a living hell for you, rodney. | 我可能把它变成你的活地狱, RODNEY |
[26:57] | this is something i want to do, and we’re doing it. | 这是我想做的事儿, 而且我们会做的 |
[27:19] | i wanted to apologize. | 我想过要道歉 |
[27:22] | come in. | 进来 |
[27:27] | do not worry, ronon. | 别担心, Ronon. |
[27:28] | it was… impressive. | 那个很… 让人难忘 |
[27:33] | please. | 请 |
[27:36] | how are you finding your training? | 你觉得你的训练怎么样? |
[27:38] | you mean my testing? | 你的意思是的我测试? |
[27:40] | is that what you think? | 这就是你所想的吗? |
[27:43] | am i wrong? | 我错了吗? |
[27:45] | colonel sheppard | Sheppard中校 |
[27:47] | believes you can be of great help to us. | 相信你会对是我们的非常大的助力 |
[27:52] | why did you join them? | 你为什么加入他们呢? |
[27:56] | my people are strong and proud… | 我的家人很强壮和骄傲… |
[28:00] | but atlantis is the best hope for us all. | 但是亚特兰蒂斯对我们所有人 来说是最好的希望 |
[28:06] | i suspect you see it, too, or you would have already left. | 我很怀疑你是否也看到这一点了, 要不然你早就已经离开了 |
[28:13] | i am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:14] | i thought he told you | 我想他对你讲过了 |
[28:15] | that i’d be joining you for dinner. | 关于我会来参加你们的晚餐 |
[28:16] | well, he has been under a lot of stress lately. | 哦, 他最近压力很大 |
[28:19] | yes.,fact in that’s why i’m here. | 是的.实际上这也就是我为什么来这儿 |
[28:21] | is he all right? | 他还好吗? |
[28:23] | i’m late. | 我来晚了 |
[28:24] | sorry. hi. | 抱歉. 嗨. |
[28:25] | carson kept me company. | CARSON一直陪着我 |
[28:27] | sit down. | 坐吧 |
[28:28] | the first course is all set to go. | 第一道菜已经准备上了 |
[28:30] | Carson carson. | |
[28:31] | Rodney rodney. | |
[28:32] | what are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[28:33] | you invited me. | 你邀请的我 |
[28:34] | oh, i did? did i? | 哦, 我邀请的? 我邀请了吗? |
[28:36] | yes. | 是的 |
[28:37] | please, sit. | 请, 坐下 |
[28:48] | don’t start eating, you idiot! | 别开吃, 你这个白痴! |
[28:50] | make a toast first. | 先敬杯酒 |
[28:52] | yes. yes. yes… | 对. 对. 对… |
[28:56] | a toast… to you. | 敬… 敬你. |
[28:59] | we’ve been working together | 我们已经在一起工作 |
[29:01] | for some time now, a short time, | 到现在有一段时间了, 一小段时间, |
[29:04] | but, um, in that time, | 但是, 嗯, 在那段时间里, |
[29:06] | i’ve often found our interchanges very, um… | 我经常发现我们的交流非常, 嗯… |
[29:10] | um… | 嗯… |
[29:12] | what i mean to say is that you’re, uh… | 我想要说的是你是, 嗯… |
[29:16] | very funny and smart and… | 很有趣和聪明和… |
[29:18] | and, uh… | 和, 嗯… |
[29:22] | and from what i can tell, | 和据我所知, |
[29:23] | you make a delicious salad. | 你做的一手好吃的沙拉 |
[29:27] | so… to you. | 所以… 为你 |
[29:29] | yes, cheers. | 是的, 干杯 |
[29:30] | all right, good. | 好的, 好 |
[29:32] | that wasn’t so bad. | 这还不太糟 |
[29:33] | she’s obviously into you, | 她显然接受你, |
[29:35] | so at least we have that working for us. | 所以至少我们这样做有用 |
[29:36] | now, i was thinking that we– | 现在, 我在想我们– |
[29:38] | wait, mckay. | 等等, Mckay. |
[29:39] | Mckay. mckay. | |
[29:41] | stop drinking the wine. | 别再喝那葡萄酒了 |
[29:42] | you’re going to get drunk. | 你会醉的 |
[29:43] | actually, wait, yes! | 实际上, 等等, 对了! |
[29:45] | you need that to loosen up a bit. | 你得用它来放松一下 |
[29:46] | finish it off! | 把它喝光! |
[29:48] | good boy. yeah. | 好孩子. 好的 |
[29:57] | say something, mckay. | 说点什么, McKAY |
[29:59] | come on, say something that’ll start a conversation. | 快点, 说点什么 这样就可以开始聊天了 |
[30:03] | so, um… | 那么, 嗯… |
[30:06] | do you, uh… | 你是不是, 嗯… |
[30:08] | um… | 嗯… |
[30:13] | yes? | 什么? |
[30:15] | i forgot what i was going to say. | 我忘了我想说什么了 |
[30:19] | what was it? | 是什么来着? |
[30:21] | um… | 嗯… |
[30:24] | okay, this is ridiculous. | 好了, 这太荒唐了 |
[30:34] | Katie. katie. | |
[30:35] | i really like you. | 我真的喜欢你 |
[30:37] | in fact, | 事实上, |
[30:39] | the past few months here | 在过去的几个月中 |
[30:40] | have been made more livable | 这里变得更生活化了 |
[30:41] | thanks to you. | 这都得多谢你 |
[30:45] | i wanted tonight to be special, | 我想让今晚很特别, |
[30:48] | but for reasons i can’t go into now, | 但是有些原因, 我现在不能留下来了, |
[30:51] | i’ve got to leave. | 我必须得走了 |
[30:53] | oh. | 哦 |
[30:56] | i’m sorry to hear that. | 我真遗憾听到这个消息 |
[30:57] | but i don’t want you to be insulted | 但是我不想让你觉得被欺付了 |
[31:01] | or to wonder whether or not i am interested in you… | 或者想是不是我对你感兴趣… |
[31:04] | because i am. | 因为我是的 |
[31:06] | i am very… | 我非常… |
[31:08] | very… | 非常… |
[31:11] | interested. | 感兴趣 |
[31:23] | i’ll see you soon. | 我们会很快再见的 |
[31:36] | give me back my body. | 把我的身体还给我 |
[31:37] | we have to go back. | 我们得回去 |
[31:39] | and do what? | 回去做什么? |
[31:40] | i bet that is the most honest you’ve ever been with a girl, | 我打赌这是你所接触的最诚实的女孩, |
[31:42] | and it wasn’t even you. | 而且那个甚至都不是你 |
[31:44] | i can’t believe you’re doing this. | 我不敢相信你居然这么做 |
[31:46] | we just tried to do too much too fast, mckay. | 我们只是试着多做快做, McKAY. |
[31:51] | please. please, go back. | 求求你. 求求你, 回去 |
[31:53] | nope. | 不回去 |
[31:54] | uh, uh… | 嗯, 嗯… |
[31:56] | rock, paper, scissors. | 石头, 剪刀, 布 |
[31:57] | i’m the left hand, you’re the right. | 我是左手, 你是右手 |
[31:59] | Cadman… cadman… | |
[32:00] | fine. | 好吧 |
[32:03] | yay! paper beats rock. | 耶! 布战胜石头 |
[32:04] | we leave. | 我们走 |
[32:05] | no. we– | 不. 我们– |
[32:07] | ow! | 哦! |
[32:08] | get ahold of yourself, man. | 控制住你自己, 伙计 |
[32:11] | dr. mckay, reportto the hangar. | McKAY博士, 去修理库报到 |
[32:13] | dr. mckay, report to the hangar. | McKAY博士, 去修理库报到 |
[32:14] | hello. that’s us. | 嗨. 我们来了 |
[32:18] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:25] | we’ve been running simulations all day. | 我们已经运行了一整天的模拟 |
[32:27] | i think i may finally have something. | 我想我可能最后做出了点东西 |
[32:28] | i was able to get the generator | 我能够让发电机 |
[32:30] | to run on a buffer loop, | 在一个缓冲圈上运行, |
[32:31] | which tricks the dart into taking | 这个让战机觉得它只是在 |
[32:32] | only the power that it needs | 取得它所需的能量 |
[32:33] | without overloading. | 而没有超载 |
[32:35] | mm. great. good thinking. | 嗯. 很好. 好法子 |
[32:36] | now, can we just see it? | 现在, 能让我们就看一下吗? |
[32:37] | anxious? | 紧张? |
[32:39] | yes. | 是的 |
[32:41] | okay. | 好的 |
[32:42] | firing. | 开始 |
[32:50] | all right. | 好的 |
[32:51] | lifesigns holding steady. | 生命信号保持稳定 |
[32:53] | now… | 现在… |
[32:55] | rematerialization initiated. | 还原操作已经初始化 |
[33:02] | now, i’m no scientist, | 现在, 我不是个科学家, |
[33:05] | but those mice used to be a different color. | 但是这些老鼠原来是别的颜色的吧 |
[33:07] | this is never going to end. | 这个永远都不会结束了 |
[33:09] | i’m going to be stuck like this…forever. | 我就容忍这样…永远 |
[33:21] | i’m not sure it’s a good idea, john. | 我不确定这是个好主意, JOHN |
[33:23] | elizabeth, you’ve got to see this guy in action. | Elizabeth, 你得去看看战斗中的这家伙 |
[33:25] | he is an incredible shot. | 他是一个难以致信的人物 |
[33:26] | none of my guys could beat him in a fight | 我们中没有人能在战斗中打败他 |
[33:28] | and he’s ex-military. | 而且他还曾经参过军 |
[33:30] | yeah, not a military on earth. | 是的, 不是地球上的军队 |
[33:31] | well, look, the guy’s got no place to go. | 哦, 瞧, 这家伙无处可去 |
[33:33] | you’re not just being charitable? | 你不是只是在发善心吧? |
[33:35] | no, i’m not, | 不, 我不是, |
[33:36] | and i think he’d make a great addition | 我想他会是我们的很大的一个帮助 |
[33:37] | to my team. | 对我们组 |
[33:38] | we don’t know anything about him. | 我们对他一无所知 |
[33:40] | well, what’s there to know? | 哦, 有什么是需要知道的呢? |
[33:42] | well, anything would be helpful. | 哦, 任何事情都有可能有用 |
[33:43] | he’s not very forthcoming. | 他不是很友善 |
[33:44] | he’s been on the run from the wraith | 他曾经在逃离幽灵的队伍中 |
[33:46] | for the past seven years. | 在过去7年中 |
[33:47] | what do you expect? look. listen. | 你想要什么呢? 瞧. 听着 |
[33:48] | just talk to the guy. | 只是去和这家伙聊聊 |
[33:50] | you owe him that, at least. | 你欠他的这个对话, 至少 |
[33:56] | okay. | 好吧 |
[34:03] | i would like an apology. | 我想要个道歉 |
[34:05] | LAURA? laura? | |
[34:06] | forget about it. | 别想 |
[34:08] | you did take over his body without permission. | 你确实在没他允许的情况下 控制了他的身体 |
[34:10] | he doesn’t ask permission when he takes over. | 他控制的时候也不问我的批准 |
[34:12] | you– because it’s my body! | 你– 因为这是我的身体! |
[34:14] | yeah, and i’m a guest. | 是的, 而且我是个客人 |
[34:16] | try and be a little more courteous. | 试着有点礼貌 |
[34:18] | you see? do you see what i have to put up with? | 你看见了? 你看见我在忍受什么了吧? |
[34:20] | “put up with?” | “忍受?” |
[34:22] | there’s a lot of stuff that i am not doing right now | 有很多事情我现在并没有做 |
[34:24] | that i would be doing. | 但是我要去做 |
[34:25] | i don’t want to hear about it. | 我不想听到这个 |
[34:27] | all right, you two. | 好了, 你们俩个 |
[34:28] | -settle down. -huh. | -冷静下来 -哈 |
[34:30] | would you… | 你能… |
[34:33] | thigh. | 大腿 |
[34:34] | strip. | 带 |
[34:35] | cut. lift. cut. | 切. 抬起. 切 |
[34:38] | and finish. | 然后结束 |
[34:39] | awesome. | 很棒 |
[34:42] | RONON ronon. | |
[34:44] | can i have a word? | 我能和你说句话吗? |
[34:48] | here. | 给你 |
[34:51] | i understand | 我知道 |
[34:55] | to join his team. | 来加入他的团队 |
[34:56] | yeah, he did. | 是的, 他提过 |
[34:58] | well, he was supposed to speak to me about that first. | 哦, 他应该先和我说一下的 |
[35:03] | okay. | 好吧 |
[35:05] | look, it’s not that i don’t trust you, | 瞧, 不是说我不相信你, |
[35:07] | or value any contributions you may have to make… | 重视你可以已经做出的贡献… |
[35:12] | or that you will make, if you do join us, | 或者是你如果加入我们, 会做出的贡献, |
[35:15] | it’s just…it is a rather big decision. | 这只是…这个是一个很重要的决定 |
[35:21] | so how do you feel? | 那么你觉得怎么样? |
[35:23] | i’m thinking about it. | 我在考虑 |
[35:25] | okay. good. | 好的. 不错. |
[35:27] | well, i’m thinking about it, too. | 嗯, 我现在也在考虑 |
[35:28] | so i guess we’ll just keep in touch, then. | 那么估计我们还会再联络的 |
[35:31] | okay. | 好的 |
[35:33] | okay. | 好的 |
[35:35] | all right, | 好了, |
[35:37] | dismembering a defeating arm. | 解下防御武器 |
[35:39] | two knives. | 两把刀 |
[35:40] | slice. cut. | 片. 切 |
[35:42] | you’re the one who said set up rules. | 你是设立规则的人 |
[35:44] | well, i did. i followed them. | 哦, 是我设的. 我遵守了 |
[35:45] | i stuck to them! | 我一直遵守着它们! |
[35:46] | she basically hijacked me. | 她可以说劫持我了 |
[35:48] | hey. | 嘿 |
[35:49] | you had a real opportunity | 你有一个实在的机会 |
[35:50] | to get inside the mind of a woman | 来进到一个女人的想法中 |
[35:52] | and actually expand your horizons. | 这个实际上拓宽了你的视野 |
[35:55] | but, no. | 但是, 不 |
[35:56] | did you ever, for a second, | 你曾经, 有一秒钟, |
[35:58] | consider that i might not want to get inside a woman’s– | 考虑过我可能并不想进到一个女人的– |
[36:02] | Rodney? rodney? | |
[36:03] | Rodney! rodney! | |
[36:10] | this is heightmeyer. | 我是Heightmeyer |
[36:12] | get beckett in here stat! | 让Beckett快过这儿来! |
[36:25] | what happened? | 怎么了? |
[36:27] | you had a seizure. | 你抽筋了 |
[36:28] | why? | 为什么? |
[36:29] | from what we can tell, the constant fighting | 据我们所知, 持继的争斗 |
[36:31] | is having a deleterious effect on its lower functions. | 对低级功能有损害作用 |
[36:34] | heart rate, respiration, organ function– | 心率, 呼吸, 器官机能– |
[36:35] | and that’s not good. | 而且这不好 |
[36:37] | of course it’s not good. | 这当然不好 |
[36:38] | i’m not sure how long you can go on like this. | 我不确定你们还能这样坚持多久 |
[36:40] | what do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[36:41] | these misfires will only increase | 这些争斗随着时间只会增加 |
[36:42] | in frequency and severity with time. | (犯病的)频率和严重程度 |
[36:44] | fine. she’ll stop trying to take control of my body. | 好吧. 她会停止试图控制我的身体 |
[36:45] | it’s not as simple as that, rodney. | 不是那么简单的, Rodney. |
[36:47] | one of you has to release control. | 你们中的一个得放弃控制 |
[36:49] | one of you has to let go completely. | 你们中的一个得完全放开 |
[36:50] | oh, well, maybe if someone, say you, | 哦, 好吧, 可能如果什么人, 比如说你, |
[36:52] | hadn’t told her to try | 一开始没有告诉她 |
[36:53] | and take control in the first place, | 去试着取得控制, |
[36:54] | none of this would’ve happened. | 这些就都不会发生了 |
[36:55] | i was just trying to help both of you. | 我当时只是想要帮你们两个 |
[36:57] | what happens to the person, the one who lets go? | 那个放开的人, 会怎么样? |
[37:00] | well, we’re not certain, of course. | 哦, 我们不确定, 当然 |
[37:02] | it’s not like we’ve run into | 好像我们以前并没有 |
[37:03] | a lot of these situations before. | 遇上太多这种情况 |
[37:04] | they would disappear. | 他们会消失 |
[37:06] | i know they would, | 我知道他们会消失, |
[37:08] | because i can already feel it happening to me. | 因为我已经感觉到它正发生在我身上 |
[37:09] | it’s getting harder to be in here. | 在这里已经越来越难了 |
[37:12] | it’s taking more of an effort. | 得用更多的努力 |
[37:14] | has it always been like that? | 一直是这种感觉吗? |
[37:16] | the past few hours. | 在过去的几个小时里 |
[37:18] | you haven’t felt it too? | 你没有也感觉到? |
[37:19] | of course i have, | 我当然有, |
[37:20] | but i just thought i was fighting with you. | 但我只是以为因为我在和你斗 |
[37:22] | look, where are we at? | 瞧, 我们进行到哪里了? |
[37:25] | well, we successfully rematerialized | 哦, 我们成功的还原了 |
[37:27] | a pair of mice. | 一对老鼠 |
[37:28] | they were whole | 他们是完整的 |
[37:30] | and correctly reconstructed… | 和正确的被重塑了… |
[37:31] | but? | 但是? |
[37:32] | they didn’t survive. | 他们没活下来 |
[37:38] | i’m afraid | 我恐怕 |
[37:39] | that if one of you doesn’t let go, | 如果你们当中谁也不放开, |
[37:41] | both of you will die. | 你们两个都得死 |
[37:45] | i’ll do it. | 我会放开 |
[37:49] | which one of you said that? | 你们中的哪个说的? |
[37:59] | you don’t have to do this. | 你不是一定要这么做 |
[38:01] | yes, i do, rodney. | 是的, 我要这么做, Rodney |
[38:02] | it’s your body, and you’re not going to do it. | 这个是你的身体, 而且你不会去做的 |
[38:04] | oh, what makes you so sure? | 哦, 什么让你这么确定? |
[38:06] | they need you here, | 他们需要你在这儿, |
[38:07] | and as much as i hate to admit it, | 而且尽管我不想承认, |
[38:10] | i’m not as important as… | 我没有重要到… |
[38:11] | stop it. | 停下 |
[38:13] | that’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[38:14] | Carson? carson? | |
[38:16] | i need something to write with. | 我要写一点东西 |
[38:19] | what are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[38:21] | i’m going to write a letter to my folks. | 我要给我的家人写封信 |
[38:23] | i’d appreciate it | 我会感激你的 |
[38:24] | if you delivered it yourself | 如果你亲自把它送去 |
[38:25] | the next time you gate back to earth, rodney. | 在你下次通过星际之门回地球时, RODNEY. |
[38:27] | explain what happened. | 解释一下发生了什么 |
[38:29] | well, i’m not sure when i’ll… | 哦, 我不确定我什么时候会… |
[38:30] | the gate. | 星际之门 |
[38:31] | we can use the gate. | 我们可以用星际之门 |
[38:33] | what are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[38:35] | the gate dematerializes you as you step into it, | 当你走进星际之门的时候它把你分解 |
[38:38] | sending your information to the next gate | 把你的信息传送到下一个星际之门 |
[38:39] | so it can rematerialize you on the other side. | 所以它可以在另一边还原你 |
[38:40] | we know that. | 我们知道这个 |
[38:42] | if we take one crystal control module from the gate | 如果我们从星际之门上 取一个晶体控制组件 |
[38:44] | and interface it with the dart, | 再把它和战机接口, |
[38:46] | we should be able to build a stable system. | 我们应该能够建立一个稳定系统 |
[38:46] | rodney, wait. | Rodney, 等等 |
[38:48] | i don’t think you’re in any condition to do this. | 我想你没有条件做这个 |
[38:49] | i don’t have time to talk. | 我没有时间说了 |
[38:50] | i need to get this done before the next seizure. | 我得在下一次发作前把这个搞定 |
[39:00] | all right, let’s do this. | 好吧, 让我们来吧 |
[39:02] | well, just because it works in simulation | 哦, 只是因为它在模拟下有用 |
[39:03] | doesn’t mean– | 并不意味着– |
[39:05] | i would prefer not to suffer a fatal seizure | 我更倾向于不要遭受另一次致命的痉挛 |
[39:06] | while we wait for you to round up more mice | 当我们等你再捉更多的老鼠 |
[39:07] | for testing, so… shall we? | 去测试的时候, 所以…我们可以开始了吗? |
[39:10] | Rodney… rodney… | |
[39:11] | don’t try and talk me out of this. | 只要别要试着劝我离开这里 |
[39:12] | i may very well listen. | 我会很乐意听的 |
[39:14] | i was just going to say thanks. | 我只是想说谢谢 |
[39:16] | well, you’re welcome. | 哦, 你太客气了 |
[39:18] | i can honestly say that the entire experience | 我可以诚实的讲这整个的经历 |
[39:20] | has been very, um… | 已经非常, 嗯… |
[39:21] | ah. about time. | 啊. 快到时间了 |
[39:22] | hold on, rodney. | 等等, RODNEY. |
[39:23] | i thought all the mice died. | 我想所有的老鼠都死了 |
[39:24] | well, what are we, mice or men? | 哦, 我们是什么, 老鼠还是人? |
[39:27] | are you sure about this? | 你确定你要这么做? |
[39:28] | absolutely. yes. | 绝对的. 是的 |
[39:37] | okay. | 好的 |
[39:38] | just give me a sec. | 就给我一会儿 |
[39:46] | well, laura, it’s been, uh… | 哦, Laura, 这个已经, 嗯… |
[39:48] | unique. | 很特别 |
[39:49] | to say the least. | 要说至少 |
[39:51] | good luck us both, hmm? | 祝我们俩个好运, 嗯? |
[39:52] | all right. | 好吧 |
[39:56] | it’s ready. | 准备好了 |
[39:58] | i suggest you take a step back. | 我建议你们向后退一步 |
[40:03] | all right. | 好的 |
[40:06] | wait. | 等一下 |
[40:21] | just in case this doesn’t work. | 只是以防万一, 如果这个不管用 |
[40:24] | oh… | 哦… |
[40:28] | oh… | 哦… |
[40:31] | just… just… | 就… 就… |
[40:33] | hit it | 按吧 |
[40:40] | okay. | 好的 |
[40:42] | it’s reading as two lifesigns. | 识别出两个生命信号 |
[40:43] | power levels are steady– | 能量水平稳定– |
[40:44] | get ’em out of there. | 把他们放出来 |
[40:56] | let’s get them to the infirmary. | 把他们送到医务室 |
[41:02] | oh, did you get the chance to talk to ronon? | 哦, 你找机会和 RONON 谈了吗? |
[41:05] | yes, i did. | 是的, 我谈了 |
[41:06] | chatty fellow, isn’t he? | 友善的家伙, 是不是? |
[41:08] | and? | 然后呢? |
[41:09] | he would be your responsibility. | 他由你来负责 |
[41:12] | i knew you’d say yes. | 我就知道你会说同意的 |
[41:13] | i haven’t said yes. | 我还没有说同意 |
[41:14] | well, you were about to. | 哦, 你本来要说的 |
[41:17] | yes. | 同意 |
[41:18] | there you go. | 这就好了 |
[41:35] | feeling better? | 感觉好多了? |
[41:42] | oh, no. | 哦, 不要 |
[41:45] | over here… | 在这儿… |
[41:51] | oh. | 哦 |
[41:53] | um… a little less crowded. | 嗯… 不那么挤了 |
[41:55] | you? | 你呢? |
[41:56] | same. | 一样 |
[41:58] | it’s nice to have my own body back. | 回到我自己的身体真好 |
[42:00] | you’re doing supremely well. | 你做的非常好 |
[42:01] | oh, good to hear. | 哦, 很高兴听到这个 |
[42:03] | nice work. | 做的不错 |
[42:05] | well, it was your idea. | 哦, 这个是你的主意 |
[42:07] | well, of course it was, but you… | 哦, 当然是我的, 但是你… |
[42:10] | you were there. | 你在那儿了 |
[42:12] | lieutenant, way to survive | 中尉, 我所想的生还之路 |
[42:15] | what i think may be my worst nightmare. | 可能是我最坏的梦魇 |
[42:17] | thank you, sir. | 谢谢你, 先生 |
[42:18] | yes, thank you. | 是的, 谢谢你 |
[42:20] | i imagine you two | 我想你们俩 |
[42:22] | might want a moment. | 可能想要共处一会 |
[42:23] | actually, ma’am, | 实际上, 女士 |
[42:25] | i think i’d like some time alone. | 我想我更想要独处一会儿 |
[42:26] | same here. | 我也是 |
[42:27] | it’s, um, it’s been a while. | 这个共处, 嗯, 这个已经有一阵了 |
[42:30] | all right, release them as soon as you can. | 好吧, 尽快放他们回去 |
[42:32] | bye. | 再见 |
[42:47] | hey. | 嘿 |