时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[00:05] | when they told me I’d be travelling to another galaxy, | 当他们告诉我 要我去另外一个星系去旅行的时候 |
[00:09] | visiting strange new worlds, | 去完全陌生的新世界冒险 |
[00:12] | defending humanity against unimaginable alien threats, | 抵御来自未知的外星文明的威胁 |
[00:15] | this just is not | 但这不是 |
[00:17] | what I pictured! | 我所想象的 |
[00:19] | We could be saving Earth… | 我们可以拯救地球… |
[00:21] | – right here, right now, Major. – Oh yeah? How’s that? | – 这里, 现在, 少校 – 啊? 怎样? |
[00:24] | Through a greater understanding | 有一种广泛的观点: |
[00:27] | of the long-term effects of severe ozone depletion on plant life. | 由于严重的臭氧层空洞 长时间的影响到植物 |
[00:32] | You may not want to admit it, but it’s a real danger. | 也许你不想承认 但是这的确十分的危险 |
[00:35] | Oh yeah! Sure! | 对! 没错! |
[00:37] | Global warming… Wraith attack. | 给世界的警告… 幽灵的攻击 |
[00:40] | I see the similarity now, you’re right! Yeah, it’s great! | 我想你是对的! |
[00:43] | Hey, not too far Doc, OK? | 博士,别走太远 可以吗? |
[00:45] | Ah, not to worry, Major. | 不用担心,少校 |
[00:47] | I don’t think there’s much chance any animal could survive | 我觉得这里不适合动物生存 |
[00:50] | the long-term effects of exposure to the sunlight on this planet. | 这是这个星球长时间暴露 在直射的阳光下的后果 |
[00:53] | So not a place to build a summer home? | 没有建立一个避暑屋? |
[00:56] | It’s the fact this vegetation is thriving! | 这些草木生长的很旺盛! |
[01:01] | Somehow it’s managed to persist | 它们以某种形式生存了下来 |
[01:04] | despite what should be extremely destructive ionising radiation. | 尽管受这些致命的电离射线的辐射 |
[01:09] | Oh, would you look at that! | 看看这个! |
[01:12] | Now what is a williamsonia suardiana doing here? | williamsonia suardiana(植物名) 在这做什么? |
[01:29] | Major! | 少校! |
[01:41] | Doesn’t look like the sun killed him. | 看起来不象是被阳光辐射致死 |
[01:43] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办? |
[01:47] | Kaufman, this is Lorne… any activity? | Kaufman, 这是 Lorne… 有什么情况吗? |
[01:50] | No, Sir. | 没有,长官 |
[01:51] | We got a dead sucker here… looks KIA, no more than a day old. | 我们发现了一具尸体… 看起来像 KIA, 死亡时间不超过一天 |
[01:54] | We’re on our way. | 我们正在赶去 |
[01:56] | Come on, Doc, | 快点,博士 |
[01:58] | – let’s get you back to the Gate. – I… I don’t understand. | – 把你送回门那 – 我… 我不明白 |
[02:01] | Well, neither do I. | 我也不明白 |
[02:02] | All I know is he didn’t do that to himself. Come on, let’s go. | 我知道的是反正他不是自杀 好了,快走吧 |
[03:22] | – Is the Gate covered? – Kaufman and Reed, yeah. | 有人看守星门吗? 是的, Kaufman和Reed |
[03:26] | We found a dead Wraith. Shot several times. | 我们发现了一个死掉的幽灵 被打了N多枪 |
[03:29] | Looked like bullets, but it’s hard to say. The guy was a mess. | 看起来像是子弹 但是不能确定,这家伙太恶心了 |
[03:33] | The Genii have such weapons. | Genii有这种武器 |
[03:34] | Doctor Beckett is performing an autopsy. | Beckett博士正在验尸 |
[03:39] | – Here he is now. – I’m not done… not nearly, | – 在这了 – 我还没完全弄完 |
[03:41] | but I thought you might like to know this. | 但是我想你们该认识这个 |
[03:43] | The enzyme sac under the right arm has been removed. | 右手手臂下的囊被拿走了 |
[03:47] | Ford! Ford! | |
[03:51] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[03:52] | Thanks for coming, Rodney. | 非常感谢你能来, Rodney. |
[03:54] | What? I was right in the middle of a… | 啊? 我正在… |
[03:55] | P3M-736. We found a dead Wraith, | P3M-736. 我们发现了一个死掉的幽灵 |
[03:58] | – maybe killed by Ford. – He could still be there. | – 可能是Ford干的 – 他有可能还在这里 |
[04:02] | Whoa, wait a second. 736? | 喂,等等. 736? |
[04:04] | The UV index there during the day is something like a thousand. | UV 那天的索引太多了 |
[04:07] | Bring your sunscreen. Be ready in ten minutes. | 带上你的护目镜 十分钟内出发 |
[04:12] | What? I wanna get Ford back just as much as everyone else, but do you see my complexion? | 什么? 我和大家一样 都想把FORD弄回来,看我的脸色 |
[04:16] | – Yes. – Yes, it’s very fair! | – 是的 – 很苍白! |
[04:20] | Extremely fair. | 是惨白! |
[04:25] | This isn’t fair. | 这不叫惨白 |
[04:29] | Colonel! | 中校! |
[04:31] | Colonel. | 中校. |
[04:32] | Something urgent? | 有什么要紧事? |
[04:34] | – We think we have a bead on Ford. – So I heard. | – 我想我们该谈谈FORD – 我在听 |
[04:36] | That was fast. | 那很快 |
[04:38] | Base protocol dictates all senior officers be notified of situations Code Orange and above. Hey! | 基地所有的高级官员 都收到指令注意橙色警报或更高! |
[04:44] | How does that go again? Red, Orange, Blue or the other way around? | 如果再发生怎么办? 红,橙,蓝或其他? |
[04:47] | – You mind if we go over that when I get back? – Colonel! | – 你想我们再去一次然后你自己回来? – 中校! |
[04:50] | You don’t have to remind me of our respective positions or that you outrank me, Sir. | 你没必要提醒我咱们各自的身份 和你级别高于我 |
[04:53] | I was wondering if I needed to remind you that Lieutenant Ford is a significant threat to the security of this base. | 我在想是否需要提醒你Ford中尉 是我们基地安全的一个大威胁 |
[04:56] | He’s also a friend in need. | 他也是我们的一个朋友 他需要帮助 |
[04:58] | His condition forces him to seek out the Wraith. If he’s caught, he would compromise… | 他的境况迫使他必须找到幽灵 如果他被抓住了,他会妥协… |
[05:01] | Look, I’m gonna find him, | 我会找到他的 |
[05:02] | – and I’m gonna bring him back. – According to Doctor Beckett’s report, | – 并且带他回来 – 按照Beckett博士的报告 |
[05:05] | there may not be anything that can be done to help him. | 没有什么可以帮助他 |
[05:12] | With all due respect, Sir, I hope you’re not saying what I think you’re saying. | 出于对你的尊重 我希望刚才你的话不是真的 |
[05:16] | Lieutenant Ford has already proven resourceful enough to penetrate security and escape the city. | Ford中尉非常机敏 他能够冲破安全防线逃离这里 |
[05:21] | I’m saying if you encounter him and there’s any chance whatsoever that his capture | 如果你们遇到了他 抓住他也许很难 |
[05:25] | might prove elusive, you are duty bound to eliminate the threat. | 你们的职责就是消灭威胁 |
[05:31] | Lieutenant Ford may have been your friend, | Ford也许曾是你的朋友 |
[05:33] | but he’s not any more. | 但现在他不再是了 |
[05:36] | I know you understand… you’ll do what’s right. | 我知道你会理解的… 你会做出正确的选择的 |
[05:39] | You didn’t seem to have a problem with mercy when it came to Colonel Sumner. | 好象上次Sumner上校出事的时候 你没有这么怜悯过他 |
[05:46] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[06:21] | – Lifesigns detector’s useless. – I told you so. | – 生命探测器无法使用 – 我告诉过你了 |
[06:24] | Just preserving your streak of being right, officially? | 证明是永远是正确的 对吗? |
[06:27] | Doctor Parrish believes that the indigenous plant life retains enough | Parrish相信 这些原生的植物 |
[06:31] | residual radioactivity absorbed during the daylight to, | 在白天吸收足够的能量 |
[06:34] | well, to screw up our sensors. | 所以我们的探测器无法使用 |
[06:36] | – Making it the perfect place to hide. – Yes… | – 让这里成为了一个绝佳的避难所 – 是的… |
[06:39] | or… the perfect place to be exposed to dangerously high levels of solar radiation! | 但是这个地方暴露在 非常危险的阳光射线中! |
[06:44] | – Any activity while we were gone? – No, Sir. | – 有情况发生吗? – 没有,长官 |
[06:48] | Start a sweep… teams of two. | 开始行动 分成两队 |
[06:51] | Radio contact every twenty minutes. | 每20分钟用对讲机联络一次 |
[06:54] | It smells like I’m on vacation. | 这味道像是你在渡假 |
[06:56] | Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter? | 把自己的气味伪装成 热带的可可酱? |
[06:59] | Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you. | 五公里以内的人们都可以嗅到你的气味 |
[07:02] | Like they haven’t been tipped off by the Aqua Velva. | 好象他们没有被暗示一样 |
[07:05] | It’s dark. | 现在是黑夜 |
[07:06] | Yeah, and the sun will be up in two hours, forty three minutes and… | 是的,但是太阳会在两小时四十三分… |
[07:10] | – ten seconds. – It’s raining! | – 十秒后升起 – 可是现在正下雨呢! |
[07:12] | So we’ll be cold and miserable. | 所以我们会觉得很冷 并且有些恐怖 |
[07:14] | Look, the cloud cover will depreciate a small percentage of UV rays, but ninety-five percent of deadly is still deadly. | 这些云层会使射线减弱一些 但是仍有95%的射线是致命的 |
[07:20] | Doctor Parrish said a day or two of exposure wasn’t gonna kill us. | Parrish博士说一两天的直射是不会致命的 |
[07:23] | Oh yes, and Doctor Parrish has a PhD in what? | 是的 Parrish博士是什么学科来着? |
[07:26] | Right… botany! | 对…植物学! |
[07:27] | Teyla, you’re with me. | Teyla, 你和我一组 |
[07:28] | Kaufman take Villick, Reed and Sherman cover the gate… | Kaufman 和 Villick, Reed 和 Sherman 负责看守星门… |
[07:31] | and Major you’ve got McKay. | 少校你和McKay一队 |
[07:34] | – Oh, lucky me! – Here, try some. SPF 100. | – 真幸运啊我! – 来点吗? SPF 100. |
[07:37] | – A hundred? – Yeah, can’t buy this kind of protection.Make it myself. | – 100? – 是的,我自己做的,你都买不到 |
[07:39] | – Waterproof too. – Great. | – 也防水吗? – 太棒了 |
[07:56] | You have any idea what a lone Wraith would be doing out here on foot? | 你说一个幽灵为什么独自走这么远 来到这里? |
[08:00] | No, it is unusual. | 这很反常 |
[08:02] | Perhaps Lieutenant Ford was able to lure him through the Gate. | 可能FORT通过星门诱捕他们 |
[08:14] | It looks as if someone might have headed off in this direction. | 有人向这边走了 |
[08:21] | So exactly… | 具体来说… |
[08:23] | what kind of… | 在这种任务下… |
[08:24] | special training do you guys have to go through to get this sort of mission? | 你们受过何种专业的训练? |
[08:26] | – You guys ? – Yeah, you know… | – 你们? – 是的,你知道… |
[08:29] | Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines… it’s a great place to start! | 陆军,空军,海军… 好的起点! |
[08:32] | And by `this mission’ you mean hunting down a skilled weapons | 这种任务? 你是指抓捕一个全副武装并且 |
[08:35] | expert hopped up on Wraith drugs in the pitch black of an alien planet? | 训练有素的武器专家? 而且在幽灵的药物作用下? |
[08:39] | – Yes! – Actually, | – 是的! – 非常对 |
[08:41] | I skipped that course in Major school. | 我逃掉了那种课 |
[08:43] | Yeah, I was afraid of that. | 我就是担心这个 |
[08:45] | I was hoping Lieutenant Ford might recognise a friendly face | 我希望FORT中尉能够认出熟悉的面孔 |
[08:48] | – and just turn himself in. – What, you mean me?! | – 然后自投罗网 – 你是指我吗?! |
[08:52] | Well, you were friends, weren’t you? | 难道你们不是朋友吗? |
[08:53] | Oh, yeah! When we weren’t out on harrowing missions, we used to hang out together. I’d share my… | 我们曾一起执行过任务… |
[08:57] | dreams of a self-sustaining fusion and he… | 我和他讲过我的梦想… |
[09:00] | he would talk of how you could sever a man’s torso with a P-90! | 他和我讲你们如何用P-90切开人的躯干! |
[09:03] | – What… that means quiet, right? – Yeah… get down, get down! | – 什么…那是保持安静的手势? – 是的…蹲下! |
[09:08] | What? | 什么东西? |
[09:09] | I thought I saw something move. | 我想我看到什么了 |
[09:17] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[09:19] | I heard something. | 我听到了 |
[09:22] | Ford? Ford? | |
[09:24] | Is that you? It’s John. | 是你吗? 我是John. |
[09:29] | Aiden, listen to me. | Aiden, 听我说 |
[09:31] | We wanna help you, please! | 我们想要帮助你! |
[09:34] | Just come out… we only wanna talk. | 出来吧… 我们只想和你谈谈 |
[09:46] | What? | 干吗? |
[09:47] | Say something! | 说点什么! |
[09:50] | What? | 啊? |
[09:51] | Talk to him! | 和他谈谈! |
[09:53] | What if it’s not him? | 不是他怎么办? |
[09:56] | Ford? Ford? | |
[09:58] | You there? | 你在那吗? |
[10:00] | It’s your… | 我是… |
[10:02] | best friend Rodney, Rodney Mc Kay. | 你的好朋友Rodney, Rodney Mc Kay. |
[10:05] | Everyone misses you back in Atlantis, | 大家都希望你能回到Atlantis, |
[10:08] | and Doctor Beckett’s figured out a way to help you, so you’ve just gotta trust me and… | Beckett博士找出了帮助你的方法 你要相信我们… |
[10:17] | Colonel Sheppard, it’s Major Lorne. In pursuit of suspect. | Sheppard中校, 我是Lorne. 正在追捕疑犯 |
[10:20] | What? | 什么? |
[10:21] | So are we. Where are you? | 我们也是,你们在哪? |
[10:23] | We’re two klicks south of the Stargate. | 星门南面 |
[10:25] | Where are you? | 你们在哪? |
[10:36] | What is it? | 那是? |
[10:37] | Lost him. | 失去目标 |
[10:40] | Colonel Sheppard. | Sheppard中校 |
[10:42] | Stand by. Teyla’s been hit. | 别动. Teyla被打中了 |
[10:51] | Colonel Sheppard, say again. What’s your position? | Sheppard中校 请重复你们的位置? |
[10:56] | Colonel Sheppard, please respond. | Sheppard中校, 请回答 |
[11:06] | Colonel Sheppard. | Sheppard中校… |
[11:08] | Come in please. | 回答 |
[11:10] | Colonel Sheppard. | Sheppard中校… |
[11:13] | We haven’t heard from them since 26:30 Atlantis Standard Time. | 我们在26:30以后就没有收到他们的信息 |
[11:17] | I know the lifesigns detector doesn’t work there, Major, but can you use the Jumper to search from the air? | 我知道生命探测器在那里无法使用 但是你能用飞行器在天空中搜索吗? |
[11:22] | No, ma’am, the foliage is far too dense for that. | 不行,树林太茂盛了,看不清 |
[11:25] | I’ll send another team to assist. | 我会派增援队过去 |
[11:27] | Well, anyone you could spare would be great. | 太好了 |
[11:29] | Anything else you need? | 还需要什么吗? |
[11:31] | Elizabeth,it’s Rodney. Yes, hi. There are… | Elizabeth,我是Rodney |
[11:34] | four class one radiation suits in Medlab storage. We’ll need them all. | 我们需要四套防护服装 |
[11:39] | What? | 什么? |
[11:40] | Look, I know there’s not enough for us all, but we can take turns. | 我知道四套不够所有人穿 但是我们可以轮换 |
[11:43] | Any sign of Lieutenant Ford yet? | 有FORT的踪迹吗? |
[11:45] | No, ma’am, not that we can confirm. | 现在还不能肯定 |
[11:47] | Fact is, we don’t even know if this is Lieutenant Ford we’re dealing with. | 实际上 我们甚至还不知道我们面对的是什么人 |
[12:24] | Ford? Ford? | |
[12:35] | Colonel? | 中校? |
[12:36] | You OK? | 还好吗? |
[12:38] | My head is pounding. | 我的头… |
[12:41] | Where are we? | 我们在哪? |
[12:42] | I don’t know, but I was just about to ask him. | 不知道 我正要问他 |
[12:52] | You might wanna be careful where you point that thing. | 小心别走火 |
[12:55] | Looks like you’ve got the safety off. | 看起来你好象把保险栓关了 |
[13:03] | OK, | 好的 |
[13:04] | be that way. | 就是这样 |
[13:06] | But my guess is if you wanted us dead, we’d be dead right now, so why don’t you tell us who you are and what you want. | 如果你想杀我们,我们早就死了 告诉我你是谁,你要怎样? |
[13:15] | Alright, I’ll go first. | 好吧,我先说 |
[13:17] | I’m Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard. | 我是John Sheppard中校 |
[13:20] | I am Teyla Emmagan. | 我是Teyla Emmagan. |
[13:24] | – Colonel ? – It’s my rank… military designation. | – 中校 ? – 是我的军衔 |
[13:29] | Specialist Ronon Dex. | 特种部队队员Ronon Dex. |
[13:32] | – That’s you ? – Name and rank. | – 那是? – 名字和军衔 |
[13:40] | Military? | 军人? |
[13:45] | I used to be. | 曾经是 |
[14:03] | It was a long time ago. | 很久以前的事了 |
[14:06] | And now? | 现在呢? |
[14:10] | Now I’m deciding whether to kill you and your friends. | 现在我正在考虑是否要杀 你和你的朋友 |
[14:22] | OK, listen up. | 听着 |
[14:23] | I want regular radio contact. Report anything unusual… and I’m talking anything unusual at all. | 有什么异常情况立刻用对讲机 报告 |
[14:29] | Alright, move out. | 出发 |
[14:30] | Wait, aren’t any of them gonna… | 等等,你们都不穿… |
[14:33] | Forget it. That’s just reckless! | 算了吧! |
[14:36] | There are four suits. | 有四套防护服的 |
[14:38] | Not exactly designed for moving through dense brush and rough terrain, | 穿着这个穿越树林? |
[14:41] | – not to mention possible combat. – No, | – 如何应付战斗 – 不 |
[14:43] | but by my calculations we’ve been exposed to 327 millisieverts since the sun came up. | 但是经过我的计算 我们已经暴露在阳光下太久 |
[14:49] | It may not sound like much to you but, | 听起来也许不严重 |
[14:51] | I’ve been keeping a running tally of my lifetime exposure to radiation: | 我这一生都暴露在各种射线下: |
[14:54] | X-rays, cellphones, plane rides, that whole unfortunate Genii nuclear reactor thing. | X光,手机讯号 还有那Genii核反应堆 |
[15:00] | My God … last week we flew dangerously close to the corona of a sun! | 天…上周我们还曾经到过太阳表面! |
[15:04] | As it is, I may have to forego reproducing. | 听起来太恐怖了 |
[15:06] | Yeah, that’s funny… | 很有趣… |
[15:08] | I was just thinkin’ that might be wise. | 我想那很明智 |
[15:23] | Look, | 你看 |
[15:24] | the men guarding the Stargate are highly-trained soldiers armed with deadly weapons. | 这些守护星门的人受过专门训练 而且他们都持有致命的武器 |
[15:29] | Stargate? | 星门? |
[15:30] | Stargate, big circle thing. | 那个像大圆圈一样的东西 |
[15:33] | I’ve always known it as the Ring of the Ancestors. | 我知道那是古人的圆环 |
[15:37] | No matter… I have to make it through. | 不管怎样… 我要通过那 |
[15:41] | Look, we didn’t come here looking for trouble, and the whole killing thing is really unnecessary. | 我们来这不是找麻烦来得 这些杀戮完全可以避免 |
[15:46] | If your friends try to stop me… | 如果你的朋友想要阻止我… |
[15:47] | They won’t, if I tell them not to. | 不会的,我会告诉他们不要这么做 |
[15:51] | Untie us, we’ll all go to the Gate together and you can be on your way. | 放了我们,我们陪你去星门那 你可以去任何地方 |
[15:57] | But why should I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你? |
[16:01] | That’s a good question. | 问的好 |
[16:04] | Teyla… why should he trust us? | Teyla… 他为什么要相信我们? |
[16:08] | We mean you no harm. We are only here searching for a friend. | 我们不想伤害你 我们来这是为了找一个朋友 |
[16:31] | Drop it! | 放下枪! |
[17:15] | I saw him… your friend. | 我看到过他…你们的朋友 |
[17:19] | Where? When? | 在哪? 什么时候? |
[17:21] | He killed the Wraith that was hunting me. | 他杀了那个正在猎杀我的幽灵 |
[17:24] | Hunting you? | 猎杀你? |
[17:28] | Why are you looking for him? | 你们为什么要找他? |
[17:29] | His name is Aiden Ford and he is sick. He needs our help. | 他叫Aiden Ford,他病了 需要帮助 |
[17:38] | Thought he’d been in the sun too long. It can make you sick here. | 可能他在太阳下呆的过久了 这会让你们生病 |
[17:43] | We know that, and that may be true, but that’s not all that’s wrong with him. | 我们知道,也许有这方面的原因 但是他还有其他的问题 |
[17:49] | Then why is he running from you? | 他为什么追你? |
[17:50] | Well, he’s not, exactly. | 他没有 |
[17:53] | Then what is he doing… exactly? | 他做过什么? |
[17:59] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[18:01] | You can do better than that. | 你会说的 |
[18:09] | Colonel Sheppard? Teyla? This is Major Lorne, do you read? | Sheppard中校? Teyla? 我是Lorne,听得到吗? |
[18:17] | It’s so hot! | 太热了! |
[18:18] | Oh, come on… step it up OK, would you? | 得了…快点吧? |
[18:21] | I am moving as fast as I can. I’m very hot. Aren’t you hot? | 我在尽全力赶路了 你不热吗? |
[18:26] | Actually, I’m quite comfortable… but I’m not wearing a fifty pound rubber suit, am I? | 实际我很舒服… 但是我穿着五十磅的防护服 |
[18:31] | I can’t breathe! I gotta stop! | 我不能呼吸了! 我要脱下来! |
[18:37] | Sweet relief! | 爽! |
[18:40] | I think the… the fumes from the sunblock are making me dizzy. I gotta… I gotta… just… rest here. | 我想这些太阳射线让我很晕 我得歇会了 |
[18:53] | Unbelievable! | 难以置信! |
[18:55] | The Wraith was feeding on him. | 幽灵让他生存下来 |
[18:57] | Apparently they inject some sort of drug into you when they feed. | 显然幽灵给你注射了某种药物 |
[19:09] | He killed the Wraith, got an overdose of the drug. | 他杀了幽灵,服用了过量的药物 |
[19:14] | Kinda messed with him up. | 会让他的情况更糟 |
[19:16] | But we think we can help him if we can find him. | 但是我们认为找到他就可以帮助他 |
[19:24] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[19:25] | Radios. | 对讲机 |
[19:26] | Communication devices. | 通讯设备 |
[19:28] | Our people are trying to contact us. | 我们的人正在联系我 |
[19:31] | The cave must be causing some interference with the signal. | 这个山洞可能对它产生了干扰 |
[19:40] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[19:42] | Getting my hand free. | 挣脱双手 |
[19:44] | Didn’t feel that way! | 我还以为…! |
[19:48] | OK, you’ve had your fresh air. Come on, let’s go. | 休息够了 出发吧 |
[19:51] | Well, shouldn’t we be headed back? It must have been half an hour. | 好了,我们该回去了吧? 肯定有半个小时了 |
[19:53] | It’s been fifteen minutes. | 才十五分钟 |
[19:54] | Oh, really? I thought… It feels longer. | 我觉得要长一些啊 |
[19:58] | Wow… you must really be some kind of genius! | 你一定是某方面的天才! |
[20:01] | Well, as a matter of fact, I, um… wait a minute. See, why would you say that now? | 也许吧 等等,你为什么这么说? |
[20:06] | Something has to have kept Colonel Sheppard from shooting you all this time! | Sheppard中校这么长时间都能忍受你 很幸运他没向你开枪! |
[20:10] | Yeah, yeah, OK, I didn’t see that one coming! | 我不这么认为! |
[20:15] | Mayday! Mayday! We are under attack! | 呼救!呼救!我们被攻击了 |
[20:18] | Lorne has been hit! I repeat… we are under Wraith attack! | Lorne被击中了! 重复… 我们被攻击了! |
[20:24] | Will you relax, McKay? | 放松好吗, McKay? |
[20:26] | Ford! Ford! | |
[20:27] | Why don’t you drop your gun? | 放下你的枪? |
[20:29] | I know what you’re like with weapons…I wouldn’t want it accidentally going off while it’s pointed at me. | 我知道你的射击技术 你这么对着我会走火的 |
[20:37] | Right! | 好! |
[20:40] | Good. Now you and me can catch up. | 我们又在一块了 |
[20:49] | Doctor McKay, what is your position? | McKay博士, 你们的位置? |
[20:51] | Please respond. Major Lorne, come in? | 请回答 |
[20:57] | Let’s go. | 出发. |
[20:59] | We can’t leave Major Lorne. | 我们不能把他一个人留在这 |
[21:01] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[21:03] | No… | 不… |
[21:09] | You know that the sunlight on this planet is kinda dangerous? | 你知道这个星球的阳光照射很危险的? |
[21:12] | Not for me. | 对我来说没关系 |
[21:13] | Actually, if you… | 如果你… |
[21:14] | Listen, McKay… you guys all think I’m crazy or something. | 听着,你们都认为我疯了 |
[21:17] | No… no-one thinks that. | 没人这么想 |
[21:18] | Sure. Here’s the thing: I’m not just fine, I’m better than fine. | 我现在很好 而且从来没这么好过 |
[21:23] | Really. This is the best thing that ever happened to me. | 我太幸运了 |
[21:25] | Well, good! Good for you! | 好啊! |
[21:28] | I can prove it. You just have to give me the chance to prove it. | 我可以证明的 你们要给我机会 |
[21:31] | Well, sure. Let’s… let’s head back to the Jumper… | 好的 我们回飞行器… |
[21:34] | No way. First I’m gonna prove to you that I’m OK, | 不行,我要先证明给你看 |
[21:36] | that things are better this way, then you can go back and tell the others and then they’ll let me come back. | 然后你可以回去告诉大家我没事 然后我就可以回基地了 |
[21:41] | You can come back to Atlantis right now. Doctor Beckett is… | 你现在就可以回去 博士说… |
[21:43] | No. First we have to save Major Sheppard and Teyla. | 不,我要先去救Sheppard 和 Teyla. |
[21:47] | You know where they are? | 你知道他们在哪? |
[21:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:51] | Which way did you…? | 哪边…? |
[21:56] | So obviously the Wraith didn’t destroy Atlantis. | 看来幽灵没有摧毁亚特兰蒂思 |
[21:58] | Anything else happen since I’ve been gone? | 我走之后发生了什么? |
[22:00] | Major Sheppard got promoted to Lieutenant Colonel Sheppard. | Sheppard升为中校了 |
[22:03] | Really? | 真的? |
[22:04] | – Yeah. – Good for him! | – 对 – 太好了! |
[22:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:15] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把手放我能看见的地方 |
[22:26] | – I told you, I have to get to the Ring. – Why? | – 我告诉你,我必须去圆环 – 为什么? |
[22:28] | – Because the Wraith are coming. – How do you know? | – 因为幽灵就要来了 – 你怎么知道? |
[22:30] | I know. They’re hunting me. | 当然,他们在猎杀我 |
[22:32] | Join the club. | 又一个伙伴 |
[22:35] | You are a Runner. | 你是一个逃命者 |
[22:39] | I have heard stories, but… | 我听过这方面的故事,但… |
[22:41] | What’s a Runner? | 什么是逃命者? |
[22:46] | I was captured during a culling on my planet. | 我在我们的星球被抓住了. |
[22:49] | I was taken to a ship. | 我被带到一艘太空船 |
[22:50] | A Wraith started to feed on me. | 一个幽灵要吃了我 |
[22:57] | Something made him stop. | 但是他突然停下来了 |
[23:16] | They operated on me… | 他们给我… |
[23:17] | put some sort of | 身上放了某种 |
[23:19] | tracking device in my back and released me. | 跟踪装置然后放了我 |
[23:28] | They hunted me. | 他们猎杀我. |
[23:36] | I hunted them back. | 我也猎杀他们 |
[23:38] | I’ve been running ever since. | 从那时起就开始了 |
[23:41] | Don’t do it. | 别这样 |
[23:43] | Like I said, we’re not here to get in your way. | 我们不会干涉你的 |
[23:47] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[23:56] | You’re lucky I had that set to stun. | 你很幸运,我把武器设定在击晕上 |
[24:01] | – You sure this is the right way? – Yeah, I’m sure. Keep moving. | 你确定是这边吗? 是的,走吧 |
[24:04] | – You say this guy has them. – Yeah. | 你说那些人抓住了他们? 是的 |
[24:06] | What guy? | 什么人? |
[24:07] | I don’t know! …’what guy?’ A guy! | 我不知道 是什么人 |
[24:09] | Look, I was on a Wraith planet… | 我在一个幽灵的星球上… |
[24:12] | P3X… P3X-447? P3X… P3X-447? | |
[24:15] | 447… I know the address. | 447… 我知道那地址 |
[24:17] | And there were Wraith there? | 那有幽灵吗? |
[24:19] | Yeah. A whole hive ship. | 整整一船 |
[24:22] | Anyway, | 但是 |
[24:23] | I was scouting the place out, looking for the best way in so I could kill a couple. | 我侦察了那个地方 然后顺便杀了几个幽灵 |
[24:26] | – What, for the enzyme? – Exactly. | – 为了拿到酶素? – 正确 |
[24:28] | McKay, I’m telling you, it’s the key to defeating them! | McKay, 我告诉你 那是打败这些幽灵的关键! |
[24:30] | We could create a whole army of supermen like me! | 我们可以建立一支军队 都是像我这样的超人! |
[24:32] | You were saying? | 你说的那个? |
[24:34] | – What? – About the guy. | – 什么? – 那个人 |
[24:36] | Right. | 对 |
[24:37] | So this one Wraith, armed to the teeth, | 这个幽灵武装到了牙齿 |
[24:39] | comes walking towards the Gate. | 向星门走来 |
[24:41] | I figure one Wraith by himself is easy pickings, | 我发现一个幽灵是很容易对付的 |
[24:44] | so I followed him here to this planet. | 所以我跟踪他们到了这个星球 |
[24:47] | Anyway, I think he was looking for the guy. | 我想他们可能是为了找那个人 |
[24:49] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[24:55] | Well, he was running from the Wraith when I killed the sucker. | 当时那个幽灵正在猎杀他 |
[24:58] | OK, | 好的 |
[24:59] | so what does the guy want with Sheppard and Teyla? | 那这个人为什么要抓 Sheppard 和 Teyla? |
[25:02] | I don’t know. | 不知 |
[25:03] | When I save them, I’ll find out! | 救了他们以后,我会弄清的! |
[25:09] | Look, | 你看 |
[25:11] | you wanna go through the Gate, go. | 你想通过星门,那你就过去吧 |
[25:14] | Give me my radio, I’ll order my men not to stop you. | 给我对讲机 我会告诉我的人不要阻止你 |
[25:16] | You can tell them in person. I’m taking you with me. | 你可以告诉他们 我可以把你当人质 |
[25:19] | You know, there’s a chance we could help you. | 这是一个机会,我们可以帮助你 |
[25:22] | How? | 怎么帮? |
[25:23] | We know a pretty good doctor… maybe he could take that tracking device out of you. | 我们有非常好的医生… 也许他可以把那个追踪装置帮你取出来 |
[25:26] | You think I haven’t tried? | 你认为我没试过? |
[25:29] | Suit yourself. | 那随便你吧 |
[25:36] | And why would you do that? | 你们为什么要这么做? |
[25:37] | Because I’m a nice guy. Look, I told you. | 因为我没有恶意 |
[25:41] | You hate the Wraith, we hate the Wraith. It’s something we all have in common. We just want our friend back. | 你痛恨幽灵,我们也痛恨幽灵 这是我们的共同点,我只是要找到我们的朋友 |
[25:49] | You get this tracking device out of me… | 你把追踪装置帮我取出… |
[25:51] | I’ll get your friend back for you. | 我帮你们找到你们的朋友 |
[25:53] | OK, good. | 好的 |
[25:56] | It’s a deal. | 成交 |
[26:08] | Major. | 少校 |
[26:13] | – Where’s Lorne? – He’s inside, Sir. | – Lorne在哪? – 他在里面,长官 |
[26:15] | What happened to you? | 发生什么了? |
[26:16] | I got hit by a Wraith blaster looking for you. | 我在找你的时候 被幽灵的武器攻击了 |
[26:19] | – Now McKay’s missing. – Great! | – McKay失踪了 – 哦! |
[26:21] | What about Teyla? | Teyla怎样? |
[26:23] | Long story. You can listen to it while I tell Doctor Weir. | 说来话长 我告诉Weir医生的时候你就明白了 |
[26:29] | This is a joke, right? | 这是个笑话,对吗? |
[26:31] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不是 |
[26:32] | You want me to go to an alien planet and perform surgery on an armed man holding Teyla hostage? | 你要我去一个外星球,然后给一个用Teyla做 人质的武装人员做外科手术? |
[26:36] | Yeah, something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[26:38] | And apparently you don’t have much time. | 显然你没有太多时间了 |
[26:40] | The Wraith could show up at any minute. | 幽灵会在任何时候出现 |
[26:43] | Oh! It’s getting better all the time! | 天!越来越好了! |
[26:45] | Have they found Lieutenant Ford yet? | 找到FORT了吗? |
[26:47] | No. | 没有 |
[26:49] | I haven’t told you about McKay yet either. | 我还没有告诉你有关McKay的事呢 |
[26:51] | Come on, pack up what you need. | 快收拾一下你需要的器材吧 |
[26:54] | I don’t think an operating room and a bloody army will fit through the Gate. | 我想一个手术室没法穿越星门吧 |
[27:05] | Why are you stopping? | 你怎么停下来了? |
[27:07] | Because I am tired, and you have no idea where you’re going. | 因为我很累 而且你根本就不知道该去哪 |
[27:11] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[27:12] | We’ve been walking around in circles for hours! | 我们在这绕了几个小时的圈子了 |
[27:14] | So that’s it… | 所以这样你就… |
[27:16] | you just give up, is that it? | 你就放弃了吗? |
[27:17] | That’s what you do, isn’t it… you just give up on your friends when they need you most! | 你就是这样的 当你的朋友最需要你的时候,你就这么放弃了 |
[27:20] | No-one’s given up on you, Ford! We wanna help you! | 没有人放弃你,我们想要帮助你 |
[27:22] | I’m talking about Major Sheppard and Teyla. | 我说的是Sheppard和Teyla |
[27:25] | Lieutenant Colonel Sheppard. | Sheppard中校 |
[27:26] | Alright… Lieutenant Colonel. So Ford’s lost it, Ford’s all crazy, | 好的…中校 FORD迷失了,FORD彻底疯掉了 |
[27:29] | Fool Ford can’t even remember a simple little thing. | FORD这个傻瓜连事情都记不清楚了 |
[27:31] | Hey, I never said that! | 嘿,我从来没这么说过! |
[27:33] | Although the fact that you keep referring to yourself in the third person does indicate clinical dissociation. | 尽管你以第三人称说话的行为 暗示你有精神分裂的迹象 |
[27:36] | You don’t even know what a friend is, do you McKay? | 你甚至不知道什么是朋友,对吗? |
[27:38] | All you care about is yourself. | 你所关心的只有你自己 |
[27:40] | – Will you relax? – You relax! You’re pathetic. | – 放松好吗? – 你放松吧,你这个可怜虫 |
[27:43] | You were always making fun of me. You wanna play a game? Pick on Ford. | 你们一直在拿我开心 你们在玩游戏?抓住FORD的游戏?? |
[27:45] | I could shoot you and leave you here to die. | 我可以给你一枪让我让你在这死掉 |
[27:47] | Shoot me? When did this escalate to physical violence? | 向我开枪? 什么时候发展成身体的暴力了? |
[27:49] | You’re the one who thinks I’m nuts! | 你认为我是一个呆瓜! |
[27:50] | I’m capable of anything… I could go off at any time. | 我可以做认识事情… 我可以在任何情况下出入自如… |
[27:53] | Alright, you wanna shoot me, | 好吧,你要开枪 |
[27:54] | shoot me! Fine! I don’t care. It’ll just save me suffering one of the many horribly painful deaths | 开枪吧,我无所谓 至少你能让我免于其他各种痛苦的死法 |
[27:58] | I have in line after from being exposed to this much radiation! | 我已经在阳光下暴露的太久了! |
[28:00] | And, quite frankly, it’ll prove just how far gone you are! | 证明了你有的问题 |
[28:03] | Now, I’m heading back to the Jumper and you’re welcome to join me. | 现在我要回飞行器了 你可以和我一起走 |
[28:09] | Are you crazy? You could have killed me! | 你疯了吗? 你差点杀了我 |
[28:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:17] | Look, you don’t know what it’s like, almost dying like I did, having your friends turn on you, no-one trusts you. | 听着,你不知道我所经历过的 差点就送命,没有朋友,没人相信你 |
[28:22] | I’m out here all alone. | 我在这很孤独 |
[28:24] | You don’t have to be alone, Ford. | 你没必要孤独的 |
[28:27] | Look, this drug is messing with your head. | 这些药物把你的脑袋搞乱了 |
[28:30] | Come back to the Jumper with me, we’ll go back to Atlantis, | 和我回飞行器吧 我们一起回基地 |
[28:33] | and Dr. Beckett may even be able to figure out a way for you to keep all your new super-powers… | Beckett博士也许已经找到能够 保持你超能力的方法… |
[28:38] | You think? | 你认为? |
[28:40] | Sure, why not? | 是的,为什么不呢? |
[28:43] | First we’ve gotta save Colonel Sheppard and Teyla. | 但我们要先找到Sheppard和Teyla. |
[28:45] | – No, no, wait. – No! That’ll prove that I’m OK. | – 不不,等等 – 这会证明我没事 |
[28:48] | You go back to the Jumper, | 你回飞行器吧 |
[28:49] | I’ll meet you there. | 我会去找你的 |
[28:50] | Ford! No! | Ford! 不! |
[28:57] | This is not necessary, you know. | 这没有必要的 |
[29:03] | How long have you been on the run? | 你逃亡了多久了? |
[29:07] | Seven years. | 七年 |
[29:09] | And you have been on your own all that time? | 一直独自一个人? |
[29:11] | Not much choice. | 没有选择的 |
[29:14] | Afraid of bringing the Wraith down on anyone you were with? | 担心会把幽灵引到和你一起的人身边? |
[29:19] | Can’t go home. | 不能回家 |
[29:20] | Can’t stay in one place for too long. | 不能在一个地方呆太久 |
[29:27] | Why do you think they do it? | 你认为他们为什么要这么做? |
[29:29] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:32] | Sport, | 运动 |
[29:33] | training, | 训练 |
[29:36] | learn how we fight, | 学习我如何战斗 |
[29:39] | measure our will to survive. | 测量我们的求生能力 |
[29:42] | You said | 你说过 |
[29:45] | you heard stories, | 你听过这种故事 |
[29:46] | about others like me? | 关于其他像我这样的人? |
[29:47] | Yes. I have heard of Runners my whole life, | 是的我听过很多 |
[29:50] | but I’ve never met one. | 但我从没见过 |
[29:52] | I did not even believe it was true. | 我以前甚至不相信这是真的 |
[29:55] | One time I accidentally came across a planet with a village near the Ring. | 一次我偶然来到一个星门附近的村庄 |
[30:01] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[30:02] | I stayed… one night… | 我停留了下来… 呆了一夜… |
[30:05] | had a real meal for a change. | 吃了一顿大餐 |
[30:08] | I flied away the next day. | 第二天我走了 |
[30:10] | Didn’t matter. | 没有事情 |
[30:13] | I later heard… | 但后来我听说… |
[30:16] | the whole village… | 整个村庄… |
[30:21] | Teyla, this is Sheppard, come in? | Teyla, 我是Sheppard, 我进去了? |
[30:31] | Go ahead, Colonel. | 进来吧,中校 |
[30:33] | You OK? | 你还好吗? |
[30:33] | Yes. We are fine. | 是的,我很好 |
[30:35] | I’m here with Doctor Beckett. He’s coming in. | 我和Beckett医生在一起 他进去了 |
[30:38] | Unarmed. | 别带武器 |
[30:40] | Ronon would like me to remind you that Doctor Beckett remain unarmed. | Ronon让我提醒你 告诉医生别带武器 |
[30:50] | Alright, for what it’s worth, | 好的 |
[30:52] | I’d never send you in there if I thought the guy was gonna hurt you. | 我从来没有把你送到一个会伤害 你的人的身边 |
[30:56] | Is that opinion based on some sort of evidence, | 你所说的话有什么事实根据吗? |
[30:59] | or is it just a gut feeling that this gentleman isn’t dangerous? | 或者这只是一种感觉,里面那位绅士 不是一个危险人物? |
[31:02] | I didn’t say he wasn’t dangerous. | 我没说过他不危险 |
[31:04] | He could probably kill you in the blink of an eye. | 他可以眨眼之间就杀掉你 |
[31:06] | I don’t think he will. | 可我不认为他会这么做 |
[31:08] | Well thank you, I feel much better now! | 好的,谢谢你 现在感觉好多了 |
[31:11] | You ever heard of Androcles and the Lion? | 你听过Androcles和狮子吗? |
[31:14] | Aye… and who are you in this retelling? The Romans? | 听你讲过,罗马人吗? |
[31:18] | I’ll be right up there. | 我在这等你 |
[31:33] | Hello. | 你好 |
[31:35] | I normally don’t make house calls like this, but then again this isn’t really a house, is it? | 我出诊从没到过这种房子 事实上这不能称之为房子,对吗? |
[31:40] | What’s in the case, Doc? | 箱子里是什么,医生? |
[31:41] | Surgical implements, diagnostic tools, various drugs, analgesics, antibiotics. | 药品,工具,麻醉剂… |
[31:46] | What? | 什么东西? |
[31:48] | Ronon, Doctor Carson Beckett. Doctor Beckett, Ronon. | Ronon, 这是Carson Beckett医生 Beckett医生, 这是Ronon. |
[31:52] | Pleasure. | 荣幸 |
[31:54] | I understand you have some sort of a transmitter in your back. | 我知道你后背上有一个发射器 |
[31:57] | Well, have a seat. Off with your shirt, and let’s have a look. | 好的,坐下吧 脱下上衣,让我看看 |
[32:04] | A little help. | 帮下忙 |
[32:22] | My God! | 天! |
[32:24] | Tell me you didn’t try to cut this thing out yourself. | 你自己曾经试图把他取出来? |
[32:27] | Yeah, I tried once with a mirror. Couldn’t quite reach. | 是的,对着镜子 但是我够不到 |
[32:30] | Most of it’s from two different doctors. | 也许. |
[32:32] | No-one I know who calls himself a doctor would do this. | 你也是个医生的材料 |
[32:49] | Is that Ancestor technology? | 那是古人的技术吗? |
[32:53] | That it is. | 在这了 |
[33:00] | Son, you’re gonna have to put that weapon down and lie down. | 你得放下武器 然后趴在这里 |
[33:02] | Not a chance. | 不行 |
[33:03] | Now you listen to me. | 听我说 |
[33:04] | I’ve located the transmitter. | 我已经找到了这个发射器 |
[33:06] | It’s in the soft tissue next to the second thoracic vertebrae. | 在你第二节脊椎旁的软组织中 |
[33:08] | Good, cut it out. | 好,把他弄出来 |
[33:09] | I can’t do that with you sitting up like this, | 你这么坐着我没办法操作的 |
[33:11] | and I’m gonna have to give you some anaesthetic to make you sleep. | 并且我需要给你些麻醉剂让你睡上一觉 |
[33:13] | No you’re not. | 不可以 |
[33:14] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[33:15] | Ronon, you need to trust us. | Ronon, 你得相信我们 |
[33:17] | I do. That’s why he’s here and you’re still alive. | 是的,所以我让他来这里而且你现在还活着 |
[33:22] | Now get to work, Doc. | 开始吧医生 |
[33:28] | Look, if you’d just turn on your radio, we could hear what’s happening. | 如果你打开对讲机 我们就知道现在发生了什么 |
[33:31] | The others must have called for back-up by now. | 其他人一定在找支援 |
[33:34] | Maybe Sheppard and Teyla don’t even need rescuing any more. | 也许Sheppard和Teyla 根本就不需要救援 |
[33:44] | Someone’s coming. | 有人过来了 |
[33:45] | What do I need this for? | 我要这个干吗? |
[33:54] | OK, I’m ready. | 好吧,我准备好了 |
[33:56] | Look, I just wanna say one last time, I really don’t think this is a good idea. | 我再说最后一次 这可不是个好主意 |
[33:59] | I’m gonna be cutting very close to your spinal column here. If you were to flinch… | 我会在非常接近你脊柱的地方开刀 如果你因为疼痛而颤抖… |
[34:02] | I won’t flinch. | 我不会动的 |
[34:06] | OK. | 好 |
[34:09] | Here we go. | 开始 |
[34:44] | I think I’ve got it. | 找到了 |
[35:16] | Don’t shoot! It’s just me! | 别开枪,是我! |
[35:24] | What the hell are you doing, McKay? | 你在干吗, McKay? |
[35:26] | What the hell am I doing? What the hell are you doing! | 我在干吗? 真见鬼! |
[35:28] | Those are our guys! | 这是我们的人! |
[35:31] | You can’t trust them! | 你不能信任他们! |
[35:32] | Oh, that’s it… Yeah I’ve had it. | 哦,得了 |
[35:35] | Just drop your weapons now! | 放下你的武器,马上! |
[35:39] | You’re gonna shoot me?! | 你要朝我开枪吗?! |
[35:41] | I will if I have to. | 在迫不得已的情况下我会的 |
[35:42] | Ford, I’m taking you in. | Ford, 我要把你带回去 |
[35:45] | Look, you may not believe this, but it’s for your own good. | 也许你不相信 但这是为了你好 |
[36:02] | Oh no! | 不! |
[36:10] | I’m quite certain I’ve disabled the device. | 我确定我把这个发射器关上了 |
[36:16] | It may be too late. | 也许太晚了 |
[36:17] | We know at least one Wraith tracked Ronon here. | 至少有一个幽灵已经跟踪他到这个星球了 |
[36:20] | I’m gonna look for McKay and Ford. | 我要去找McKay和Ford. |
[36:22] | Yes… we will be fine. | 是的,我们会没事的 |
[36:24] | Now that the lion’s passed out cold. | 现在这头狮子安静下来了 |
[36:26] | I’m gonna pick you up with the Jumper as soon as… | 我会尽快过来找你们… |
[36:32] | Help me! Help me! | 救命! 救命! |
[36:39] | Sir! Gate activity over here! | 长官!星门启动了! |
[36:41] | Cloak the Jumper, now! | 隐藏飞行器, 马上! |
[36:48] | Colonel Sheppard, we’ve got Gate activity. | Sheppard中校, 星门启动了! |
[36:56] | Three Wraith Darts just came through. | 幽灵船过来了 |
[36:59] | Great! | 好吧! |
[37:00] | We should head back inside. | 我们应该回去 |
[37:13] | He went through there. | 他走了 |
[37:23] | Oh, you’ve gotta be kidding me! | 倒霉啊我! |
[37:30] | Colonel, Ronon is gone. | 中校, Ronon不见了 |
[37:32] | There was another way out of the cave. | 有另外一条路可以离开山洞 |
[37:34] | Get back to the Jumper! | 回飞行器! |
[37:41] | Well, look at you! | 看看你这德行! |
[37:42] | Yes… look at me! It’s funny, huh? | 是啊!很搞笑吧啊? |
[37:47] | – You set this up? It’s clever. – It wasn’t me. | – 你设的这个陷阱?很聪明 – 不是我做的 |
[37:50] | No, huh? Well, I’m glad we could both, uh, | 不是? 好吧,我很高兴… |
[37:54] | still laugh about this together. | 我们还能在一块开玩笑 |
[37:58] | How about cutting me down now? | 把我放下来怎么样? |
[38:00] | No. I think I’m still gonna kill you. | 不,我想我还是该杀了你 |
[38:03] | – What?What do you mean, ‘still’? – When did this escalate to killing? | – 什么?你什么意思?还? – 什么时候发展成杀我了? |
[38:05] | When you shot me. | 当你向我开枪的时候 |
[38:06] | It’s a flesh wound! I knew it wasn’t gonna hurt | 只是皮外伤!我知道这不会伤害到你的 |
[38:09] | you… you’re, you’re SuperFord, remember?! | 你…你是超人,记得吗?! |
[38:11] | You tried to kill me! | 你想要杀了我! |
[38:12] | Wait, hey! | 等等,嘿! |
[38:14] | You… you can’t kill an unarmed upside down man! | 你不能杀一个手无寸铁而且还 头朝下倒立的人! |
[39:16] | Lieutenant! | 中尉! |
[39:20] | Don’t. | 别. |
[39:30] | Ford! Ford! | |
[39:37] | Hi! Doctor Rodney McKay. Could you, um, | 嘿!Rodney McKay. 你能… |
[39:42] | get me down please? | 把我弄下来吗? |
[39:54] | Ford! Ford! | |
[39:57] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把手放到我看的见得地方 |
[40:02] | We wanna help. | 我们想要帮助你 |
[40:17] | You’re not getting off this planet! | 你无法离开这个星球的! |
[40:24] | I’ll show you. | 看着吧 |
[40:29] | You’ll see! | 我怎么做! |
[40:43] | After they scooped up Ford, the Darts made a beeline for the Gate. | 幽灵船抓走FORD以后 就直奔星门而去了 |
[40:46] | We tried to stop them, but… | 我们试着阻拦,可是… |
[40:48] | You had him in your sights, and you let him get away. | 你发现了他 但是你却让他跑了 |
[40:51] | I shot him once. Didn’t slow him down. | 我朝他开了一枪,但是没有放倒他 |
[40:53] | I shot him too. | 我也朝他开了一枪 |
[40:54] | He ran into the beam. | 他跑进光束里了 |
[40:56] | Are you suggesting he wanted to be taken? | 你说他想被幽灵抓走? |
[40:59] | I think he saw it was the only way off the planet. | 我想,他认为这是唯一的方法离开这个星球 |
[41:01] | Well, I can tell you from the quality time I spent with Ford, he was definitely not thinking straight. | 以我和他在一起这段时间来说 FORD就不会转转脑筋 |
[41:04] | Now thanks to you, he’s in enemy hands with information that could compromise all of us. | 现在他在敌人的手里了 而且有足以让我们都送命的情报 |
[41:09] | I don’t think he’ll give us away. | 他不会出卖我们的 |
[41:11] | Oh, thank you so much for your assurance, Colonel. | 感谢你的保证,中校 |
[41:14] | I’ll be sure to include your ‘feelings’ in my report. | 我保证在我的报告中会有你的”想法” |
[41:33] | How is it going? | 怎么样了? |
[41:36] | This place is impressive. | 这个地方很压抑 |
[41:37] | And those Ancestors sure could build them. | 古人建造了这里 |
[41:41] | The guards are unnecessary. | 这些警卫没有必要 |
[41:43] | Well, with your habit of taking people hostage and all… | 因为你动不动就爱把别人 当人质的习惯… |
[41:48] | I meant, should I want to escape, they will not be able to stop me. | 我的意思是:如果我想逃跑 他们根本无法阻止我 |
[41:53] | Alright. | 对 |
[41:55] | Were you able to contact my home world? | 联系到我的家乡吗? |
[41:57] | Well, that’s why I’m here. | 这就是我为什么来这 |
[42:11] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[42:15] | We have machines called MALPs. | 我们有一种机器叫MALPs. |
[42:17] | They’re capable of transmitting back images and information from other planets. | 它可以传送来自于其他星球的图象和信息 |
[42:22] | We sent this one to the address you gave us. | 我们把这个机器送到了你告诉我们的地方 |
[42:28] | That is Setita. | 那是Setita. |
[42:30] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[42:31] | It doesn’t look like anyone survived the last attack. | 看起来无人生还 |