Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] The hive ships will be in range of the satellite in 49 hours. 母船在49小时之后就会进入 卫星的攻击范围
[00:07] That satellite is the only thing standing between the Wraith and Atlantis. 那个卫星是唯一可以在幽灵和亚特兰蒂斯之间 起抵抗作用的东西了
[00:11] And you think it’s powerful enough to take out a Wraith hive ship? 你的意思是, 你认为它还不够强大 足以干掉一艘幽灵的母船
[00:13] According to the Ancients’ database, it should be able to take out all three when fully charged. 根据古人的数据库, 当完全充满电时 它应该能够干掉所有这三艘母船
[00:16] This is bad. Very bad. 很糟糕, 非常糟糕
[00:18] I’m not sure I can fix this. 我不知道我能不能修好它
[00:20] The Wraith are not interested in destroying Atlantis. 幽灵的兴趣 并不在于摧毁亚特兰蒂斯
[00:23] They’re coming here to get to Earth. 它们到这里来是为了去地球
[00:24] Which means stealing the city, which is why we have a self-destruct in place. 这就意味着要劫持这座城市
[00:26] We’re having trouble docking with the satellite. 这也就是为什么 我们要在这里装上自毁装置
[00:28] See what you can do from your side. 我们没法停靠到卫星上
[00:30] There isn’t time for that. 没时间了
[00:31] Get to a safe distance, then come get me once the satellite has taken care of the Wraith ships. 飞到安全距离之外 再回来接我 然后在卫星教训完幽灵的飞船之后
[00:40] We have a kill. 我们干掉一艘了!
[00:42] There’s no time. Just get the hell out of here! 没有时间了 快点离开这里!
[00:47] Atlantis, this is McKay. We have lost the satellite. 亚特兰蒂斯, 我是McKay! 我们已经失去了卫星!
[00:49] Did you manage to take out any more ships? Negative. The two other hive ships are intact. – 你们有没有打下更多的飞船? – 没有, 另外两艘飞船都完好无损
[00:54] You can’t do any more out there, Rodney. Return to Atlantis. 你在那儿也做不了什么了, Rodney 返回亚特兰蒂斯吧
[01:06] Welcome back, Rodney. 欢迎回来, Rodney
[01:07] Where are we? 现在是什么情况?
[01:08] Our scanners show the hive ships have started moving again, 探测器显示, 母船又开始移动了
[01:10] although their pace has slowed considerably. 虽然移动的速度非常慢
[01:13] Obviously, you gave them something to think about. 很显然, 你的行动得让它们考虑考虑
[01:15] If they get here in two hours or two days, 不管它们是两小时后到达 还是两天后到达
[01:18] it doesn’t change the fact that we’re out of options. 这并不能改变 我们已经束手无策的现实
[01:21] We can’t hope to fight them. 我们不能指望跟它们战斗
[01:22] So, unless either of you has any more ideas… 因此希望你们两个能够有更好的主意
[01:29] The last group is assembled and ready for evac. 最后一组人已经准备好撤离了
[01:33] All right, then. 很好
[01:35] Let’s get this done. Ready? 我们把这件事做完吧
[01:40] Ready? 准备好了?
[01:57] Self-destruct is armed. Prepare to load the virus into the Ancient mainframe. 自毁程序已经启动了 准备将病毒加载到古人的主机中
[02:04] Rodney, dial the alpha site. Rodney, 拨通阿尔法站点
[02:05] Dialing. 就开始拨
[02:18] We’ve got an incoming wormhole. 有虫洞连接进来
[02:26] We’re receiving an I.D.C. 接收身份验证码…
[02:27] Who is it? 是谁?
[02:29] Stargate Command. 星际之门指挥官
[02:30] Are you sure? Positive. – 你确定? – 肯定
[02:33] Lower the shields. 解除防护盾
[02:51] Dr. Weir? Weir博士?
[02:52] Yes. 是的
[02:53] Colonel Everett, United States Marine Corps. Dillard Everett上校, 美国海军陆战队
[02:55] You should know… 你应该知道…
[02:56] General O’Neill sends his compliments on a job well done under extraordinary circumstances. O’Neill将军恭贺你们, 任务完成得很好 即便是在这种极端的环境下
[03:02] You are relieved. 你的任务完成了
[03:03] We were about to evacuate. 长官, 我们正准备撤退
[03:04] Without a fight. Yes, sir. – 不进行战斗? – 是的
[03:08] On my order. 这是我的命令
[03:10] That evacuation order is rescinded. 撤销撤退命令
[03:12] I assume you’ve armed the self-destruct device? 我想你们已经启动了自毁装置
[03:15] Yes, sir, we have, but as Dr. Weir was trying to tell you… 是的, 因为Weir是想告诉你…
[03:17] I am going to need you to disarm it immediately. 我要你立刻解除它
[03:19] Hold on a second, Colonel. I don’t think you fully grasp our situation… 等等, 上校 我想你并没有完全了解这里的形势
[03:22] You have three Wraith hive ships bearing down on your position 有三艘幽灵的飞船 正向你们这个方向飞来
[03:24] and precious little to defend yourselves with. 而你们没有什么可以自卫
[03:26] That about sum it up? 是这些么?
[03:29] You got our message. 你收到了我们的消息?
[03:30] We got your message. 我们收到了消息
[03:31] It’s down to two hive ships. We managed to destroy one. 现在已经减少到两艘母船了 我们成功的摧毁了一艘
[03:34] Good for you. That should make my job a little easier. 这更好 这样我的工作就更轻松了
[03:37] What exactly is your job, sir? 你的工作具体是什么, 长官?
[03:39] I should think that would be We are going to defend Atlantis at all costs. obvious to you by now, Major. 我想那对你来说应该很清楚, 少校 我们应该不惜一切代价保卫亚特兰蒂斯
[04:51] Colonel. 上校
[04:53] Signed by General O’Neill. 这是O’Neill签署的
[05:00] Colonel, it’s not that we don’t appreciate the thought, 上校, 我们并不是不感激
[05:03] but if you had read the report on the armada headed this way, 不过如果你读过那份介绍 舰队正朝这里开来的报告
[05:06] you’d know there’s not much we can do about it. 我们没有什么可以做了
[05:07] Oh, I read your report cover to cover, Major. 是的, 我 一页一页的读过你们的报告
[05:11] They must have found a ZPM. 你们一定是找到了一个ZPM
[05:12] That’s the only way they could have dialed in from Earth. 只有这样你们才能从地球拨号到这里
[05:15] It was discovered in Egypt by a group of archaeologists. 它是被一队考古学家在埃及发现的
[05:17] The damn thing has been under our noses the whole time. 这个该死的东西一直都藏在我们眼皮底下
[05:20] Fantastic. Wait a minute. 难以想象!
[05:22] How could you possibly bring the ZPM back here? You need it to maintain the wormhole. 等等, 你们怎样才能把那个ZPM带到这里来? 你们需要它建立虫洞
[05:25] As we speak, it is being transported up to the Daedalus, our new battlecruiser. 在我们说话的时候, 它已经被传送到了 Daedalus号上了, 我们的新战舰
[05:28] Sister ship of the Prometheus. I didn’t even know it was finished. Prometheus号的姊妹舰 我简直无法想象它已经造好了
[05:32] With the ZPM boosting her engines, she should be here inside of of four days. 利用那个ZPM的能量 她将会在四天内到达这里
[05:36] That is how long we have to hold this base. 在这段时间内我们要守住这个基地
[05:38] Major Sheppard, dial Pegasus alpha site, recall all military personnel. Sheppard少校 拨通那个飞马座的阿尔法站点
[05:41] As well, any civilians who would like to return and help take part in damage control are welcome to do so. 叫所有的军事人员, 连同所有 愿意回来帮忙的平民, 马上回来
[05:46] And when you’re done with that, 我们非常欢迎他们
[05:48] please join me and my officers in the conference room. 在你做完之后 到我设在会议室中的办公室中来
[05:51] We’ll discuss our tactical position. 我们将讨论一下我们的战术安排
[05:53] Colonel Everett. Everett上校?
[05:55] Fine, you’re in charge, 好吧, 现在你是主管
[05:56] but I should be at that briefing. 不过有需要我的地方 可以去那个简报厅找我
[05:58] When it comes down to any other aspect of Atlantis, I will be happy to include you. 如果涉及到亚特兰蒂斯的其它方面时 我很乐意让你加入
[06:02] We’re talking about our tactical position. 我们是在谈我们的战术安排
[06:04] – I understand that… – Good. – 我明白… – 很好!
[06:06] Somebody want to please turn off that self-destruct? 能不能有个人去把自毁装置关掉?
[06:13] This schematic is based on the Can I assume it’s accurate? information we got in your message. 这幅示意图是跟据你们发给我们的信息画的 它准确么?
[06:17] Yes, sir. 是的, 长官!
[06:18] Captain, deploy plan alpha-two. Yes, sir. – 上尉, 实施方案, 阿尔法2 – 是的, 长官!
[06:20] Sergeant, alpha-two. 军士, 阿尔法2
[06:22] If you don’t mind my asking, Colonel, deploy what exactly? 如果你不介意的话, 我想问一下, 上校 实施什么方案?
[06:24] We brought along a few rail guns. 我们带来了一些轨迹枪
[06:27] They were originally slated for Prometheus 它们本来是为Prometheus准备的
[06:28] to replace their current close-in armament on her next refit. 在他们下一次更换装备的时候 替换他们现有的装备
[06:31] They will deliver an impact velocity of mach 5 at 250 miles. 它们可以在250英里的距离上 产生速度为5马赫速度的冲击力
[06:34] A standard magazine will hold 10,000 rounds. 一个标准的弹夹就支持发射一万次
[06:37] The self-destruct has been aborted. 自毁已经被中止了
[06:40] Thank you. Did you contact the alpha site? 谢谢! 你联系了阿尔法站点么?
[06:46] I asked major Sheppard to wait 是我让Sheppard先不忙
[06:47] until I had a chance to talk with you. 直到我有机会跟你谈谈
[06:49] – Is that a fact? – Yes, sir. – 是么? – 是的
[06:51] Major, dial the alpha site. 少校? 拨通阿尔法站点!
[06:54] Colonel, you’ve been here all of five minutes. 上校, 你到这里一共只有五分钟
[06:56] Now, I have been responsible for the lives of the people on this base, 而到现在为止 我已经为基地中的所有人
[06:59] both military and civilian, 包括军人和平民
[07:01] for the past several months. 负责了几个月了
[07:04] I’m not about to put those lives in jeopardy until I at least know how you intend to defend this city. 我不想把这些人的生命置于危险境地 直到我知道你将准备如何保卫这个城市
[07:08] I don’t need to explain myself to you, Doctor, and I don’t need your cooperation. 我不需要向你解释, 博士 而且我也不需要你的合作
[07:13] But you could probably use mine. Sir. 不过你可能需要我…长官
[07:16] So with all due respect, please answer Dr. Weir’s question. 所以, 不是有意冒犯 请回答Weir博士的问题
[07:20] Is that a threat, Major? No, sir. – 你这不是在威胁我吧, 少校? – 不, 长官.
[07:22] I understand you need to establish a clear chain of command, 我知道你需要建立一条清晰的指令链
[07:25] but if you cut Dr. Weir out of the loop, 不过如果你把Weir博士排除在外
[07:28] you’ll only alienate the people whose trust and respect she’s earned, 你将只会疏远信赖和尊敬她的人
[07:31] which is everyone on the base, including me. 也就是说基地中的所有人, 包括我
[07:34] Is that a fact? 是这样么?
[07:42] Have a seat. 请坐吧
[07:51] I should be in that meeting. 我应该参加那个会议
[07:52] I am the foremost expert on the defense capabilities of this city. 我是了解这个城市防御能力的首席专家
[07:55] You know how it is. When military steps in, scientists take a back seat. 是的, 你知道 当军方参与进来之后, 科学家就只能坐在旁边
[07:58] Until they need us. 直到他们需要我们
[08:00] They don’t think they need us. They don’t think they need us right up – 他们认为他们不需要我们 – 是的, 他们认为不需要我们
[08:01] until the point that they need us. – And then… they need us. 一直到他们需要我们的时刻 然后他们又需要我们
[08:04] Then they need us. 他们需要我们
[08:06] Take a look at this. 看看这个
[08:15] Six naquadah-enhanced nuclear warheads, 六个naquadah增强型的核弹头
[08:17] 1,200 megatons a piece. 每颗120亿吨的当量
[08:19] They emit almost zero E.M. and are otherwise invisible to radar. 它们是几乎所有地雷工程师的结晶 雷达是完全探测不到的
[08:22] Once deployed, they will detonate by proximity fuse. 一旦被部署, 它们将会被近炸引信引爆
[08:26] Space mines? 太空地雷?
[08:27] That’s right. 是的. 我们可以利用隐身的小飞船
[08:29] We’ll use jumpers in stealth mode to place them in a pattern between the armada and Atlantis. 把它们放置在舰队和亚特兰蒂斯之间
[08:32] Major, we were hoping you could help us with that. 少校, 我们希望 你可以帮助我们完成这个
[08:35] Yes, but I recommend keeping a couple in reserve. 好的, 不过我建议留下两个备用
[08:37] Negative. We’ll only get one shot at this. 不行, 我们准备一次就搞定
[08:40] We’ll have to consider the possibility… 我们必须考虑到这种可能性…
[08:41] Four of my men are pilots. 我的人中有四个是飞行员
[08:42] Beckett is giving them the gene inoculation right now. Beckett正在对他们进行基因植入
[08:45] Assuming it takes, you will familiarize them with the jumpers, 在这完成之后, 你要带他们去熟悉飞船
[08:48] and they will become our fighter screen. 他们将会成为我们的战斗机掩护分队
[08:50] Along with me. 同我一起
[08:51] I have another job for you. 我有另外一个任务给你
[08:52] I understand that this base is equipped with a chair weapons platform, 我知道这个基地装备有一个 座椅武器平台
[08:55] like the one we found in Antarctica. 类似于我们在南极洲找到的那个
[08:58] Yes, but we have no way of powering it. We do now. 是的, 不过我们没办法为它提供足够的能量
[09:00] We brought a mark II naquadah generator. 我们知道, 我们带来了一个 二号型号的naquadah发电机
[09:05] We found a way to increase the power output by 600%. 我们找到办法可以将 能量输出提高6倍
[09:07] It won’t last nearly as long, 这不是永久的
[09:09] but it should power the chair for as long as we need it to. 不过应该可以在我们需要的时候 为椅子提供足够长时间的能量
[09:11] This is beginning to sound like a plan. 这听起来像是一个筹划已久的计划
[09:16] We know this is a long shot, 我们知道这是一个艰巨的任务
[09:17] but like I said, 不过正如我所说
[09:18] all we have to do is hold out until the Daedalus gets here, 我们所需要做的就是坚持住 直到Daedalus到达这里
[09:21] then we can use the ZPM to power the city shield. 然后我们就可以用ZPM 来启动城市的防护罩
[09:25] Any questions? 还有什么问题么?
[09:32] All right, then. 好吧
[09:33] Now that Dr. Weir has been informed of our plans, I would greatly appreciate it 现在Weir博士已经被告知了所有的计划
[09:36] if you’d execute my order 如果你们执行我的命令 联系阿尔法站点
[09:39] and contact the alpha site. 我将会非常感谢
[09:44] Yes, sir. 遵命, 长官
[09:49] And Major. 还有, 少校!
[09:52] This is last time I give you an order twice. 这是我最后一次向你重复我的命令
[09:57] Understood. 明白
[11:36] You must be Teyla. 你一定是Teyla了
[11:52] And you are Colonel Everett. 你一定是Everett上校
[11:53] Major Sheppard spoke very highly of you in his report. Sheppard少校在他的报告中 对你的评价很高
[11:57] Of course, a more recent report has me a little concerned. 当然, 最近的报告让我有一点关注
[12:00] You think I may once again fall under the influence of the Wraith? 你认为我可以再一次陷入 幽灵的影响之中么?
[12:04] Major Sheppard assures me that won’t happen, but I do need you to stay out of the way. Sheppard少校向我保证, 这不会再发生了 不过我要你不要参和进来
[12:09] Do you not need every able body to help defend Atlantis? 你不是需要每个有能力的人 来保护亚特兰蒂斯么?
[12:13] I think we can handle it. 我认为我们就可以应付
[12:21] He’s not even trying. 他根本就没有试
[12:22] We’ve tried this a dozen times. 我们已经试了几十次了
[12:24] But never with this power source. 当时不是用的这个能源
[12:25] I’m serious. Major Sheppard’s your man. 我是认真的! Sheppard少校是你要找的人
[12:27] Of course he is, but he’s training pilots and deploying space mines right now, 他当然是, 不过他在训练飞行员 而现在正在部署太空地雷
[12:30] so we’re stuck with you. 所以我们就要缠住你
[12:32] Now, listen to me very carefully, do exactly what I tell you to do, 现在, 仔细听我说
[12:34] and hopefully no one will get hurt. 完全按照我所说的去做 希望没有人会受伤
[12:36] Rodney, there must be someone else. Rodney, 一定还有其他人
[12:38] Concentrate on powering up the chair. 集中精力, 想着让椅子启动
[12:40] Nothing else, nothing more, nothing but. 排除其他一切杂念
[12:42] Don’t start thinking… 不要想着…
[12:43] don’t tell me what not to start thinking about, or I’ll start thinking about it. 不要跟我说那些, 不要开始想 或者我会开始想它!
[12:46] Please power it up. 请把它启动
[12:52] Good. Good… good. 好, 好, 好
[12:59] And… oh, no. 噢, 不
[13:01] What? Did I do something wrong? 什么? 我做错什么了?
[13:08] So… see? Nothing to worry about. 完了吧? 没什么可担心的
[13:12] Get him out of the chair. 让他从椅子上下来
[13:21] Elizabeth! Elizabeth.
[13:21] Excuse me. I’ve hooked up the generator, and the chair platform is operational. 抱歉, 我已经接上了那个发电机 而且座椅平台也可以工作了
[13:25] That’s good news. 这是个好消息!
[13:27] Not so much. 并不完全是
[13:28] Why? What’s wrong? 为什么, 有什么问题?
[13:29] We’re down to just a few dozen drones. 椅子只有为数不多的飞弹了
[13:31] And you’re just finding this out now? 你直到现在才发现这个?
[13:32] There was no way of determining that until the chair was initialized, 在椅子初始化之前, 没有办法知道这个
[13:35] and that was only possible once the mark II was tied in. 所以只有在二号发电机接上后 我才有可能发现
[13:37] The chair in Antarctica controlled thousands of the damn things. 在南极洲的椅子控制了 成千上万个这种该死的东西
[13:40] Yes. I know. 是的, 我知道!
[13:42] They were probably used defending Atlantis the first time the Wraith attacked the Ancients. 它们可能在古人第一次防御幽灵进攻 的时候被用掉了
[13:45] Even a few dozen will help us keep them at bay for a while. 即使只有几十个也能帮我们 防守一会儿航空港
[13:49] What is it? 怎么了?
[13:51] We have incoming. I don’t know where they came from. 有入侵者 我不知道他们来自哪里
[13:53] They just appeared all of a sudden. 它们是突然出现的
[13:54] What’s going on? 怎么了?
[13:56] We’ve just detected a wave of objects approaching the planet. 我们刚刚探测到有一波目标 正在接近我们星球
[13:58] How many? 有多少?
[13:59] A hundred plus. 几百个
[14:01] How come they weren’t detected by the long-range sensors? 它们为什么没有被远程探测器检测到?
[14:04] Because they’re rocks… 因为它们是石头!
[14:06] asteroids. 小行星!
[14:07] The Wraith must have harvested them from this system’s asteroid belt 幽灵一定是从小行星带捕获它们
[14:10] and accelerated them towards us from a safe distance. 然后在安全的距离之外 将它们加速抛向我们
[14:12] The mainframe’s taken this long to determine they were a threat. 主机花了很长时间才判断出 它们是一个威胁
[14:14] Can they do much damage? 它们可以造成很大的破坏么?
[14:15] Oh, yeah, even if most of them burn off in the atmosphere, 大部分会在大气层中烧掉
[14:17] but that’s not why they’re doing it. 不过这肯定不是它们的目的
[14:19] They’re headed toward the mines. 它们正冲着地雷而去
[14:21] Well, can they be deactivated? 它们可以被关掉么?
[14:23] No. 不行!
[14:38] Well… 好了
[14:39] that’s that. 这下好了
[14:41] Your mines made one hell of a bang, Colonel. 你的地雷炸得可真响啊, 上校
[14:43] I’m sure the Wraiths’ ears are ringing. 我相信幽灵的耳朵还在嗡嗡响呢
[14:46] What’s the status of the hive ships? 怎么看不见母船的状态了?
[14:47] There’s no way of knowing. 没办法知道了
[14:49] The mine detonations must have overloaded the sensors. 地雷的爆炸一定是让探测器过载了
[14:51] How long till they’re back up? 后备探测器要多久才能工作?
[14:53] There’s a lot of residual radiation. 那里有太多的残余辐射了
[14:56] It’ll keep us blind for hours. 我们在几小时之内将什么都看不到
[14:57] Yeah, well, they’re still out there, and we just lost our primary line of defense. 是的, 它们还在那里 而且我们刚刚失去了我们的首要防线
[15:15] You wanted to see me, Colonel? 你想见我, 上校?
[15:16] I was told I could learn a lot about the history of Atlantis in this room. 我被告知可以在这个房间里 学到很多亚特兰蒂斯的历史
[15:20] We haven’t used it much because of the power requirements. 我们并没有怎么用它 因为它的能量需求太高了
[15:23] Still, I would like to see for myself 不过, 我还是想亲自看看
[15:25] how the Ancients lost the first time, 古人第一次是怎么失败的
[15:27] try to avoid their mistakes. 这样可以尽量避免它们所犯的的错误
[15:30] Yes, sir, we could do that. 是的, 长官 我们可以做到
[15:42] This is the status of the Pegasus galaxy 这是飞马星系的状态
[15:44] before the Ancients encountered the Wraith. 在古人遭遇到幽灵之前
[15:48] The blue stars represent systems either inhabited by or protected by the Ancients. 蓝色的代表有古人居住 或者受到古人保护的星球
[15:54] Then… 然后…
[15:58] this is how it looked after they fought for almost a hundred years. 这是他们战斗了大概一百年后的样子
[16:03] Until Atlantis was all that was left? 所有这些当中, 只剩下亚特兰蒂斯了
[16:05] Yes, sir. 是的
[16:06] That’s when the siege began. 这就是围攻开始的时候
[16:11] For several more years, the Atlantians were able to hold off their attackers, 在接下来的几年中 亚特兰蒂斯还可以抵御入侵者
[16:14] relying on the city’s shield and superior weaponry, 依靠城市的防护罩和更先进的武器系统
[16:17] including the weapons satellite system. 包括卫星武器系统
[16:19] No matter how many Wraith ships They could win almost every battle, 但是不管摧毁了多少艘幽灵的飞船 总是会有更多的飞船不停地赶来
[16:23] They could win almost every battle, 它们可以打赢每一场战斗
[16:26] but they saw no way to win the war. So… they submerged the city… and left. 但是他们发觉无法赢得这场战争 于是, 他们沉下城市然后离开了
[16:37] That’s it. 就这些?
[16:38] That’s the story. 这是传说
[16:40] But the picture is pretty clear. 不过图景非常清楚
[16:42] So you think this is a no-win situation? 所以你认为这是一场打不赢的战争
[16:45] No, sir. What I mean is, 不, 长官 我的意思是
[16:49] even if we beat them this time, they’re going to come back. 即便是我们在这一次打败了它们 它们还是会回来
[16:55] Major… 少校
[16:58] I think I should tell you 我想我可以告诉你
[16:59] that colonel Marshall Sumner was a very good friend of mine. Marshal Sumner上校 是我的一个非常要好的朋友
[17:02] We served together a lot of years and 我们一起共事多年
[17:03] you know… 你知道…
[17:05] I cannot, for the life of me, 我不能只为自己活着
[17:07] figure how it is that you could go as far as you did and not save him. 很想知道为什么你已经走了那么远 却仍然没有救他
[17:10] – How you could get that close… 你怎么能够离得那么近却…
[17:12] – By the time I reached colonel Sumner… 在我找到Sumner上校的时候…
[17:14] worse, you admit to firing the shot that killed him. 更糟! 你向他开枪杀了他
[17:17] Because I believe that’s what he wanted me to do. 因为我相信这是他要我做的
[17:22] You knew him that well, did you? 你很了解他, 是么?
[17:25] You weren’t there, sir. 你当时不在那里, 长官
[17:32] I wish, for his sake, I was. 我喜欢是为他好
[17:40] There isn’t a night that doesn’t go by where 那晚的情景总在我脑中挥之不去
[17:43] that moment doesn’t play in my head… 当时的情景总在我眼前重演
[17:46] and every time it does… 每当那个时候…
[17:49] Control room… 控制室
[17:51] This is colonel Everett. Report. 我是Everett上校, 请回话
[17:53] Sir, we’ve just detected a wave of darts inbound. 长官, 我们刚刚探测到 一波梭镖飞船入侵
[17:57] I’m on my way. Head to the chair. 我就来 到椅子那儿去
[17:59] We’ll finish this later. 这事我们以后再说
[18:04] What’s happening? 发生什么了?
[18:05] Multiple signals, sir, closing fast. 很多个信号, 长官 正在飞快地接近中
[18:07] Dr. McKay must’ve been right about the nukes damaging the sensors. McKay说得没错 核爆炸损坏了探测器
[18:10] We couldn’t see them until they were right on top of us. 直到它们飞到我们头顶上时 我们才发现
[18:12] Are my gunners in position? 射击手就位了么?
[18:13] Yes, sir. 是的, 长官
[18:14] About our damage control parties? 损害控制分队呢?
[18:15] They’re all in position. 他们都已经就位了
[18:16] All right. Darken the city. 很好, 关闭城市的灯光
[18:32] Remember, short steady bursts. 记住! 短, 稳, 快
[18:43] Here they come! 它们来了
[19:32] McKay, fire it up! McKay, 把它开动起来
[19:33] It’ll take a minute. 要等一分钟
[19:35] We don’t have a minute. 我们一分钟也不能耽误了!
[19:36] This generator can only power the chair 这个发电机只有在工作于一个 近似过载的边缘状态时
[19:37] because it operates in a state of barely-controlled overload… 才能为椅子提供能量
[19:40] Just get the damn thing working. 快点让这个该死的东西工作起来!
[19:42] That’s what I’m trying to do. 这正是我在努力去做的
[19:49] Colonel, it’s Radner. 上校, 我是Radnor!
[19:51] Go ahead. 说吧
[19:52] It looks like some of them are starting to make kamikaze runs. 看起来它们当中有一些 开始进行神风敢死队似的攻击
[20:00] What happened? 发生什么了?
[20:02] We lost primary systems. 我们失去了主要系统
[20:34] One of our gun positions is dark. 有一个射击点停了
[20:36] Ferrell, why aren’t you firing? Farrell, 你怎么不射击了?
[20:42] Ferrell, report. Farrell, 回答!
[20:44] Colonel, this is lieutenant Ford. I’m near Ferrell’s position. I’m on it! 上校, 我是Ford中尉 我离Farrell的位置比较近, 我就过去!
[20:52] You’ve got power. Go! 好了你有能量了, 干吧!
[22:32] Power is out in sections of the city. 城市的探测器没有能量供应了
[22:34] The long-range scanners and the internal sensors are down, but we’re working on them. 远程探测器和内部探测器都不工作了 不过我们正在着手解决
[22:37] I want to know the status of those hive ships A.S.A.P. 我想知道那些母船的状态
[22:39] They’re coming. That’s their status. 它们正在靠近, 这就是它们的状态!
[22:42] Tomorrow, the day after, the day after that… 明天, 后天, 大后天!
[22:44] eventually, they’ll get here. 最终, 它们会到这里的
[22:45] Whether we’re here to greet them or not is another matter. 我们是不是在这里欢迎它们 就是另外一回事了
[22:47] Rodney Rodney.
[22:48] Look, the chair is out of drones. How do you expect to handle the next wave? 听者, 那个椅子已经用完弹药了 你准备怎样应付下一波?
[22:51] I’m open to suggestions. 我接受大家的意见
[22:53] Really? 真的么?
[22:57] We target the hive ships. 我们去攻击母船
[22:58] With what? 用什么?
[23:00] We fly the puddle jumper in stealth mode right down their throats. 我们驾驶处于隐形状态的小飞船 直取它们的咽喉
[23:02] Are you volunteering for a suicide mission? 你是准备完成一项自杀任务?
[23:04] It won’t be a suicide mission if McKay and Zelenka 这不会是一次自杀任务
[23:05] can figure out a way to remote-control the jumpers. 如果McKay和Zelenka找到了 可以远程控制小飞船的办法的话
[23:11] Can you do it? 你能做到么?
[23:12] I knew this was going to happen. Is that a fact? – 据我所知, 这是有可能的 – 是真的么?
[23:13] Yes, it’s a fact. 是的, 是真的!
[23:14] Look, you show up here with your guns and your brush cuts, 你带着你的枪和士兵出现在这里
[23:17] but when it comes to actually saving the city, 不过要真正拯救这个城市的时候 你却转向科学家求助!
[23:20] you turn to the scientists, and every time, what you ask is impossible. 而且每次你的要求都是不可能的
[23:22] When was the last time you slept, Doctor? 你上次睡觉时在什么时候, 博士?
[23:24] Shut up. I have an idea. 住嘴, 我有主意了
[23:26] The chair. Of course, the chair. – 那个椅子 – 当然, 那个椅子
[23:28] The problem is tying it to the jumper’s systems. 问题是, 怎么把它接入飞船系统
[23:30] Without overloading the generators. 同时不让发电机过载
[23:31] Possibly using the drones on the jumpers themselves as a means of propulsion… 可能可以使用小飞船自己的飞弹 作为一种推进的方法
[23:34] while increasing the inertial dampening to maximum. 同时将惯性阻尼器增加到最大
[23:37] It won’t be very maneuverable, but possibly, possibly… 操作起来可能比较困难 不过确实是可能的
[23:38] Is that a “yes?” – 有可能 – 那就是说可以了?
[23:40] No, it’s a “possibly.” 不, 只是有可能
[23:42] I’ll take it. How much damage can one puddle jumper do? 我会认为是! 一艘飞船可以造成多大的损坏?
[23:45] I’ve got an idea about that, too. I think I know where we can get another nuke. 我也有个主意 我想我知道我们可以去哪里再弄一个核弹
[23:52] Major, I don’t know how sympathetic the Genii will be to our situation. 少校, 我不知道Genii 对我们处境会有多大的同情心
[23:55] Genii? The Genii?
[23:56] They want to test their weapon. Now’s your chance. 他们不是想测试他们的武器么? 现在机会来了
[23:59] Let me pass! 让我过去!
[24:03] I need to talk to Dr. Weir! 我要跟Weir博士说话!
[24:05] Teyla? Teyla?
[24:08] What’s the matter? 怎么了?
[24:09] The Wraith… they are in Atlantis. 幽灵 他们已经进入亚特兰蒂斯了!
[24:22] The Wraith piloting the kamikaze ships beam into the city right before they hit. 幽灵飞行员进行自杀式飞行
[24:23] So they’re trying to take the city intact. 在撞向城市之前, 通过光柱潜入进来
[24:26] How many are we talking about? 这就是说它们试图完整无缺的夺下城市 它们到底有多少?
[24:28] How many darts crashed? 有多少梭镖飞船坠毁了?
[24:30] Between 20 and 30, and internal sensors are still down. 大概20到30之间 内部传感器仍然不能工作
[24:33] Well, we have this. 好吧, 我们有这个
[24:36] It can’t differentiate between Wraith and human, 这个不能区分任何幽灵
[24:37] but if we confine all base personnel to the designated areas, 不过如果我们将基地中所有的人 限制在一个特定的区域
[24:40] the blips that show up out of bounds will be the likely targets. 那么这里显示的区域之外的小点 就很有可能是目标
[24:44] Let me see that. 让我看看
[24:45] It won’t do you any good. You need the gene. 对你没有任何用, 你需要特定的基因
[24:50] I got the gene therapy, too. 我也接受了基因治疗
[24:54] We wish to help. 我们希望能提供帮助
[24:58] This is quite a large city, 这是一个很大的城市, 上校
[25:00] you need as many people searching as possible. 你需要尽可能多的人开展搜索工作
[25:03] She is the one who sensed the Wraith presence in the first place. 她是能第一个感觉到幽灵存在的人
[25:06] Captain. 上尉?
[25:11] Get some weapons for these people. 给这些人一些武器
[25:13] Yes, sir. 是的, 长官
[25:25] There’s other people on this base that possess the Ancient gene… 在这个基地中, 还有其他人 拥有古人的基因
[25:27] Dr. Kusanagi, for example. I’m sure she’d relish the opportunity to help. 例如, Kusanagi博士 我相信她一定愿意帮助的
[25:31] I am exhausted and starving, so sit down. Carson, it’s out of drones. 是的! 我现在又累又饿, 坐下去! Carson, 它已经没有飞弹了
[25:34] You couldn’t do any damage if you wanted to. 你做不了任何破坏, 即便是你想的话
[25:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:40] Okay, we’re in business. Radio me when you get there. Head down to the jumper bay. 好了, 我们开始做事 下到航空港去, 到了之后用无线电通知我!
[27:18] You okay? 你还好吧?
[27:21] How about next time you can be the bait? 下一次, 你去当诱饵怎么样?
[27:23] Yeah, maybe. Next time. Okay, this way. 下一次, 也许吧 好了, 这边!
[27:33] We just received the response from the Genii. 我们刚刚收到Genii的回复
[27:35] Let’s hear it. 我们听听吧
[27:40] This is Prenum of the Genii. We welcome the opportunity to open a dialogue between our two people. 我是Genii人Prenom 我们很欢迎我们两个民族之间能够开展对话
[27:46] Send your representative… one person, unarmed. 你们排个代表过来 一个人, 不许带武器
[27:50] Is that all? Yes, ma’am. – 就是这些? – 是的, 女士
[27:52] Colonel Everett, this is Weir. Everett上校, 我是Weir
[27:53] As we’d hoped, the Genii have asked us to send a representative. 正如我们所希望的 Genii要求我们派去一个代表
[27:57] I’m set to go. 我准备过去
[27:59] Good. I can’t imagine anyone more qualified. 好, 我找不出比你更有资格的人了
[28:01] Pull this off, and I’ll buy you a drink. 如果你搞定的话, 我会请你喝一杯的
[28:04] You’ve got a deal. Dial the gate. 就这样 拨通星际之门
[28:44] Dr. Weir… I am Prenum of the Genii. Weir博士, 我是Prenom
[28:49] I’m rather surprised… no, astonished that you would have the audacity to come here. 我非常惊奇, 不, 是震惊 你竟然有胆量到这里来
[28:55] You heard our message. The Wraith are at our doorstep. 你已经收到我们的消息了 幽灵就在我们门口了
[28:58] And we are understandably delighted at the prospect of your demise. 可以想象, 对你们濒临灭亡的处境 我们感到十分的欣喜
[29:03] That may be so… but, still, we have something that you want. 可能是这样吧 不过, 我们有你们想要的东西
[29:09] C4 C-4.
[29:10] More than that. We have an opportunity for you to test your weapon 不仅仅是那个, 我们有机会替你们 测试你们的武器, 而不用担心会伤到你们
[29:17] at no risk to yourselves, and a chance to strike at the Wraith. 而且还有可能打败幽灵
[29:22] You have no idea how close they are. 你无法想象它们已经离得多进了
[29:24] The Wraith have come, Doctor. 幽灵曾经来过, 博士
[29:32] Six days ago. 六天以前
[29:35] Fortunately, we detected their approach and we were able to shut down our reactors in time. 幸运的是, 我们提前探测到了它们 并且及时关闭了我们的反应堆
[29:41] Hundreds of lives were lost on the surface, 在地面上, 我们失去了好几百人
[29:44] but thousands more were saved because our underground complex went undetected. 不过还是有数千人获救了 因为我们在地下的设施没有被发现
[29:48] So, you see, the threat to the Genii has come and gone. 因此你应该知道, 对Genii的威胁 已经到来了而且已经过去了
[29:55] So far as the Wraith are concerned, this planet is no longer of interest to them. 只要幽灵没有注意 它们不再会对这个星球感兴趣了
[30:02] We have the design that Dr. McKay provided for us, 我们有McKay博士提供给我们的设计图
[30:05] and our prototype bombs are nearly complete. 现在我们的原型核弹已经接近完成了
[30:10] So why would you ask me to come here? 那你为什么要我到这里来?
[30:13] So that we may trade the C-4… for your life. 这样我们就可以用你的命 来交换C4
[31:00] Damn it. 该死!
[31:12] This is Everett. The Wraith just took out one of our generators. 我是Everett 幽灵刚刚破坏了我们的一个发电机
[31:16] What’s the nearest generator station? Number three, 最近的发电机站是哪个? 三号!
[31:19] but Teyla’s group is closer. Teyla的队伍更近!
[31:21] Teyla? Teyla?
[31:21] We are already on our way, Major. 我们已经在路上了, 少校!
[31:24] I have already offered you the C-4. 我已经给你们C4了
[31:27] And you want our prototype weapons in exchange. 你现在想要我们的武器原型进行交换
[31:30] That’s not a bargain for the Genii. 这种交易对Genii来说不公平
[31:33] What would you do if you had the C-4 right now? 如果你现在有C4的话, 你会怎么做?
[31:35] Incorporate it into your weapons? 把它结合到你们的武器中去?
[31:37] Yes. And you would test them. – 是的 – 那么你需要测试他们!
[31:38] Of course. 当然
[31:41] I am offering you the chance to test your weapon design on a Wraith hive ship, 我正提供给你机会 可以在幽灵的母船上测试你的武器
[31:46] at no risk to your own people, 而且绝不会伤害到你的人民
[31:48] and still have enough to build dozens more. 而且你们仍然还可以制造更多
[31:51] Now, if you are too proud or too stupid to see… 现在, 你要么是太自傲, 要么是太愚蠢 以至于不能看到…
[31:54] Be careful, Doctor. 说话小心点, 博士!
[31:54] I am way past careful. 我现在顾不上了!
[31:57] Now, you know what the deal is, 现在你知道我们的协议
[31:58] and it’s a damn good one, so take it or leave it. 是接受还是拒绝, 由你吧
[32:14] Yeah. That’s it. 好了, 就是这了!
[32:16] Okay… let’s give it a test. OK, 测试一下
[32:19] Standing by. 准备
[32:24] Carson, I need you to clear your mind and think about the puddle jumper. Carson? 我需要你清除所有杂念 只想着小飞船
[32:28] Think about bringing it online. 想着让它启动起来
[32:32] Come on, come on, come on… 快点, 快点, 快点
[32:34] any time now. 现在就启动吧
[32:36] Carson Carson…
[32:39] look, I know you can do this. Just activate the puddle jumper. 我知道你可以做到 启动小飞船
[32:50] Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Rodney, Rodney, it works! 好, 好, 好, 好 Rodney, Rodney, 起作用了
[33:07] Give me your radio. 给我个无线电
[33:12] This is Weir. 我是Weir
[33:14] I’ve got the prototypes. 我已经拿到原型核弹了
[33:16] Prototypes. Right. 原型核弹, 好
[33:50] That should be the last of them. 这应该是最后几个了
[33:57] Colonel. 上校?
[33:58] Well done, Doctor. I…I have to admit it, I am impressed. 做得好, 博士 我必须承认, 我深受感动
[34:04] Well, maybe there’s hope for me yet. 好吧, 也许对我来说, 仍然还有希望
[34:07] I’m in your chair. 我坐在你的位子上了
[34:09] I thought it was your chair. 我认为那是你的位子
[34:10] Yeah, well, I… I don’t sit much. 好吧, 是的, 我不是经常要坐
[34:11] I was just going over the… 我要去检查…
[34:17] We have a problem. 我们有个麻烦
[34:18] We have a lot of problems. 我们有很多麻烦
[34:20] I just finished examining the Genii nuclear devices. They’re incomplete. 我刚刚检查完Genii的核装置 它们没有完成
[34:23] I could finish it, but it’s going to take time. 我可以完成, 不过这需要时间
[34:24] How much time? 要多长时间?
[34:25] About a day. 差不多一天
[34:26] We don’t have a day, Doctor. 我们没有一天的时间了, 博士
[34:28] Well, like I said, we have a problem. 正如我所说的, 我们有个麻烦
[34:46] You wanted to see me, Rodney? 你要见我, Rodney?
[34:48] Yes. I need something to keep me awake. 是的, 是的 我需要有东西让我保持清醒
[34:49] Yeah, me too. 是的, 我也是
[34:49] I’ve already given you something. 我已经为你做过事了
[34:50] We’re building nuclear bombs. Staying awake is sort of a prerequisite. Snappy. 好吧, 我们在这里是在造一个核弹 保持清醒是先决条件
[34:54] All right, I’ll get you another stimulant. Carry on. 爽快. 好吧, 我会再给你打一针兴奋剂 坚持住!
[34:58] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:08] I’m sorry you lost some of your people. 对你的一些人民, 我感到非常抱歉
[35:11] Many have died, Colonel. 死了很多人, 上校
[35:12] This is jumper four. We have a visual on the hive ships. 我是四号飞船 我们已经看到幽灵的母船了
[35:15] This is Everett. 我是Everett
[35:17] Jumper four has just informed us the Wraith hive ships are approaching the planet. 四号飞船刚刚报告 幽灵的母船已经逼近这个行星了
[35:21] Defense team, to your positions. 防御队伍, 各就各位
[35:25] Doctor? 博士?
[35:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:34] This is Weir. 我是Weir
[35:37] Now, I know how tired you all are, 我知道你们现在都已经很疲惫了
[35:40] and how much we have asked of you these past few days. 在过去几天里 让你们去做的事太多了
[35:43] Hopefully, the Daedalus will arrive soon, 值得乐观的是 Daedalus号马上就会到了
[35:45] but until that happens, our fate is in our own hands. 不过在那之前 我们的命运仍然掌握在我们自己手中
[35:49] If, during the course of this battle, that mission fails, 如果在这场战斗中 我们的任务失败了
[35:53] I will give the order to evacuate. 我会下达撤退的命令
[35:56] Now, we all hope it won’t come to that, 现在我们希望那不会发生
[36:00] but if it does… don’t hesitate. 但如果确实发生了, 不要犹豫
[36:06] That is all. 就是这些
[36:12] Time’s up. 没时间了
[36:13] Oh, what a coincidence. We’re done. 好, 正好, 我们也完成了
[36:22] Oh… so… chair room? 那么, 去椅子所在的房间吧
[36:26] Right. 好吧
[36:30] Colonel. We’re heading into the bay to load up the jumpers. 上校, 我们准备去航空港 给小飞船装上核弹
[36:34] Understood. 知道了
[36:43] Remember… I owe you that drink. 记住, 我欠你一杯
[37:00] Slow. Slow, slow, slow. Right here. 慢点, 慢点, 慢点 就在这里
[37:14] Sheppard, are you ready? Sheppard, 你准备好了么?
[37:23] Rodney? Rodney?
[37:24] The generator’s not powering up like it should be. 发电机能量输出不太正常
[38:02] They’re sending in another wave! Major, we need to go! 它们又发起了一波进攻 少校, 我们需要立刻开始!
[38:39] McKay! McKay!
[38:41] There’s something wrong. Power levels are dropping! 有地方不对劲! 能量级别正在下降!
[38:48] Rodney, nothing is happening. Rodney, 还是没有动静!
[38:57] Why are there no jumpers in the air? 为什么没有小飞船升空?
[38:59] We must have exhausted the mark II’s energy output. It’s dead! 我们一定是用光了二号发电机的能量 它已经死了!
[39:03] So long, Rodney. 太久了, Rodney
[39:03] There’s got to be a way to… Major! 应该有办法来…少校!
[39:19] Heads up, people! They’re in the base. 到上面去, 它们已经在基地中了
[39:25] Colonel, we have a problem. 上校, 我们有麻烦了
[39:28] What is it? 是什么?
[39:29] We may need to give the order to evacuate. 我们可能需要下令撤退了
[39:31] Elizabeth, wait! Elizabeth, 等等!
[39:35] You can’t. 你不能!
[39:37] I have to, and you know it. 我必须这样去做, 你是知道的
[39:39] John? John…
[39:46] Go. 去吧
[39:59] What’s the status on that damn jumper? 该死的小飞船到底是怎么了
[40:03] It’s on its way. 已经在路上了
[40:28] Dr. Weir, major Sheppard is taking the jumper out. Weir博士 Sheppard少校已经驾驶着小飞船出去了
[40:31] I’m aware of that, Dr. Zelenka. Start prepping jumper two. 我知道了, Zelenka博士 开始准备二号飞船
[40:38] Teyla, I’m hearing gunfire. What’s your status? Teyla, 我听到了枪声 你那边情况怎么样?
[40:42] Teyla, do you hear me? Teyla, 你能听到么?
[40:45] Teyla! Teyla?
[41:07] Hopefully, if I take this one out, the other one will back off. 希望我引爆这一个之后 就用不上另外一个了
[41:12] Go, go, go, go! 走, 走, 走!
[41:19] We can’t stay here, Elizabeth. 我们不能呆在这里了, Elizabeth
[41:19] He’s right, they’re beaming in all over the place. 他是对的 它们正通过光柱从四处近来
[41:22] We’re not going anywhere. Not yet. 我们哪儿也不去 还没到那步
[41:36] You know, if this works, somebody might have to do it again. 你知道, 如果这有效的话 可能需要有人再做一次
[41:40] Understood. 知道
[41:43] Come on. Keep up! 快, 快!
[41:47] Over there. 在那里!
[42:03] You let Sheppard fly that jumper? 是你让Sheppard驾驶那个飞船的?
[42:10] Help me arm the self-destruct in case this fails. 帮我准备好自毁程序 万一这失败的话
[42:37] They haven’t detected my approach. 它们没有察觉到我的靠近
[42:42] The weapon is armed and ready. 核弹已经准备好了
[42:48] I’m going in. 我就要进去了
星际之门亚特兰蒂斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第1季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme