时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | It must be the Ancients last line of defence before Atlantis | 这一定是古人守卫亚特兰蒂斯的 最后一道防线 |
[00:05] | Knocked out during the Ancients last stand? | 在古人最后的抵抗中被攻破了 |
[00:07] | It’s power source is depleted. 10,000 years is a long time. | 它的能源耗尽了 一万年可是一段很长的时间 |
[00:10] | There’s an unidentified craft, about the size of a Wraith dart, heading for the city. | 有一艘不明飞船, 大小近似于幽灵的梭镖飞船 正向城市飞来 |
[00:14] | What’s it doing? | 它在做什么? |
[00:15] | It’s scanning us. | 扫描我们 |
[00:16] | What are those? | 那些是什么? |
[00:17] | Wraith Hive ships. 3 of them. | 幽灵的母船, 3艘 |
[00:18] | If they maintain direction and speed,they’ll be over our planet within two weeks. | 如果保持方向和速度 两周后它们将会到达我们的星球 |
[00:24] | The Wraith were conducting experiments on your ancestors. | 幽灵在你的祖先身上进行实验 |
[00:27] | You have some Wraith DNA | 你有部分幽灵的DNA |
[00:29] | Can she see what’s happening? | 她能看到发生了什么么? |
[00:31] | I am on a ship. | 我在一艘飞船上 |
[00:31] | I am in some sort of control room. | 我在某种控制室中 |
[00:34] | You are all so pathetic! | 你们都是如此的可怜! |
[00:36] | Something tells me that’s not Teyla talking. | 我觉得这不是Teyla在说话 |
[00:38] | Then chances are it was Teyla who gave away the location of our Alpha Site to the Wraith. | 有可能是Teyla将我们的 阿尔法站点的位置告诉给了幽灵 |
[00:42] | They know that Atlantis is the only way to get to a new rich feeding ground. | 它们知道亚特兰蒂斯是唯一通往 一个全新的, 富饶的取食场的通道 |
[00:45] | Earth. | 地球 |
[01:00] | Not only has Teyla been able to ascertain that the Wraith | 除了Teyla之外, 我们现在都可以确定 幽灵更感兴趣的 |
[01:03] | are more interested in Earth, than Atlantis, which is, you know, terrifying. | 是地球, 而不是亚特兰蒂斯 你们知道, 这很恐怖 |
[01:07] | She realised that the hive ships will go right past | 她知道了幽灵的母船会正好经过 |
[01:10] | the only surviving Le Grandia point satellite | 唯一幸存的Le Grandia卫星 |
[01:12] | The last of what we assume, where dozens of defense satellites destroyed | 我们可以想象 在那个硕果仅存的卫星所在的地方 |
[01:16] | during the Ancients last stand with the Wraith. | 还有数十个防御卫星 在古人抵抗幽灵的战斗中被摧毁了 |
[01:19] | Yes, yes, yes. | 是的, 是的, 是的 |
[01:20] | The point is, we think we can use it to our advantage. | 现在的想法是, 我们可以利用这个卫星 |
[01:22] | I thought you said it was dead. | 我想你以前曾经说过它已经没有用了 |
[01:23] | It is, but we think we learned enough about how it works, to bring it back. | 确实是, 不过我想如果我们搞清楚了 它是如何工作的, 还是可以把它修好的 |
[01:26] | If we are right about what is wrong with it. | 如果我们知道它到底出了什么问题 |
[01:29] | Yes of course if we’re right about what’s wrong with it. | 是的, 当然, 如果我们知道 它到底是出了什么问题 |
[01:32] | But if we’re right, and it’s just out of power, the Wraith have simply been ignoring it. | 但即便是我们是对的, 可是它却没有足够的能量 幽灵还是可以对它熟视无睹 |
[01:37] | Our preliminary estimates indicate, a single naquadah generator, | 根据我们的初步估计 只用一台naquadah发电机 |
[01:40] | would be enough to bring it back online. | 就足够可以让它继续工作 |
[01:42] | Why can’t we use our generators to get the weapon systems of Atlantis working? | 我们为什么不能用我们的发电机 让亚特兰蒂斯的武器系统工作起来呢? |
[01:46] | Because those systems were designed to be powered by the Zero Point Module, | 因为这些系统本来是设计从 零点模块来提取能量的 |
[01:50] | and the satellite isn’t. | 而卫星却不是 |
[01:52] | You mean, you don’t think it’s powerful enough to take out a Wraith hive ship. | 你的意思是, 你认为它还不够强大 足以干掉一艘幽灵的母船 |
[01:54] | Well, according to the Ancient database, it should be able to | 根据古人的数据库 当完全充满电时 |
[01:56] | take out all three, when fully charged. | 它应该能够干掉所有这三艘母船 |
[01:57] | Keep in mind that the Ancient technology was far superior. | 请记住古人的科技比幽灵要远远先进 |
[02:00] | They only lost the war because they were vastly outnumbered. | 他们输掉那场战争 仅仅是因为幽灵的数目太多了 |
[02:03] | We’re vastly outnumbered. | 对我们来说 幽灵同样也是占了数量上的优势 |
[02:04] | And outgunned. | 而且武器也比我们好 |
[02:05] | But they don’t see the satellite as strength | 但是它们还没有看到卫星的力量 |
[02:10] | In military parlance? | 用军方的说法 |
[02:11] | Surprise, is an element on our side. | 出其不意, 是对我们有利的一个因素 |
[02:17] | What do you need? | 你需要什么? |
[02:19] | The satellite is 15 hours away, by Puddle Jumper. | 乘坐我们的小飞船, 需要15小时 才能到达那颗卫星 |
[02:21] | I recommend that we put together a small crew. | 我建议我们组织一个小分队 |
[02:23] | Say myself, Grodin and a pilot. | 包括我, Grodin和一个飞行员 |
[02:26] | I’ll go. | 我会去 |
[02:27] | No, Miller can handle it. | 不用, 让Miller去就可以了 |
[02:29] | Major, I need you to keep searching for alternate Alpha Sites, | 少校, 我希望你继续搜索阿尔法站点 |
[02:32] | just in case this fails. | 以防万一卫星也失败了 |
[02:34] | The hive ships will be in range of the satellite in forty nine hours. | 母船在49小时之后就会进入 卫星的攻击范围 |
[02:38] | We’re gonna need every last second, of that time. | 我们需要充分利用这其中的每一秒钟 |
[02:41] | Questions? | 还有什么问题么? |
[02:46] | Ok, let’s get on it. | 好吧, 我们开始干吧 |
[02:49] | Rodney Well Rodney. | |
[02:50] | Don’t mean to put any undue pressure, but at this moment, | 我并不是想给你增加压力 不过此时此刻 |
[02:54] | that satellite is the only thing standing between the Wraith and Atlantis. | 那个卫星是唯一可以在幽灵和亚特兰蒂斯之间 起抵抗作用的东西了 |
[03:01] | No undue pressure? | 不要压力过大 |
[04:12] | I’m fine | 我没事 |
[04:13] | I’m looking for something a little more enthusiastic, than fine. | 我看你有些太心急了 |
[04:16] | I’m ready to be put back on active duty. | 我已经准备好回去执行任务了 |
[04:18] | I’m sure you think so, but uh… | 我知道你是这样想的 不过… |
[04:20] | Tell him I’m fine. | 告诉他我没事 |
[04:21] | She is Major. | 她没说错, 少校 |
[04:22] | I see no further reason she should be kept here under medical supervision. | 我觉得没有理由 再让她在这里接受医学监护了 |
[04:28] | Alright, you’re back on active duty. | 好吧, 你可以回去参加任务了 |
[04:41] | I think I can handle this alone! | 我认为我自己可以处理这个! |
[04:42] | Isn’t there something better you should be doing? | 你没有别的事要去做的么? |
[04:44] | I think I should go. | 我认为我应该去 |
[04:45] | Yes, I agree. | 是的, 我同意 |
[04:46] | Go! | 走吧! |
[04:47] | I mean, on the mission. | 我的意思是, 参加这次任务 |
[04:49] | Why? | 为什么? |
[04:50] | Sure, you probably know a little bit more about the satellite than I do. | 是的, 你可能比我更了解那个卫星 |
[04:53] | Noticed that have you? | 你终于注意到这一点了? |
[04:53] | But you know a lot more about the city than I do. | 但是你对这个城市的了解 要比我多得多 |
[04:55] | Ok, I think I see where this is going now. | 好吧, 我知道该如何取舍 |
[04:57] | For whatever reason, if there is problem there, | 不管是什么原因 如果那边发生了什么状况 |
[05:00] | it should be me, not you. | 那应该是我, 不是你 |
[05:01] | There’s not going to be a problem. | 那里不会有问题的 |
[05:03] | Rodney, you don’t know that. If…. | – Rodney, 你不知道 – 如果…. |
[05:05] | If it seems like we can’t fix it, we’ll just turn around and come back. | 如果我们无法修好它 我们就掉头回来 |
[05:08] | Now I realise I am invaluable everywhere… | 现在我知道了 我在每个地方都是无价之宝… |
[05:10] | You know what? | 你知道么? |
[05:10] | Forget about it! | 当我没说! |
[05:11] | I take it back. | 我收回刚才说的话 |
[05:12] | No! | 别! |
[05:13] | Sorry! Nope! | 抱歉! 不要! |
[05:13] | You can’t take it back, because you’ve just admitted that I am smarter than you are. | 你无法收回刚才所说的话, 因为你已经承认了 我比你更加聪明 |
[05:15] | I admitted no such thing! | 我并没有承认这一点! |
[05:17] | It was hard for you to say, but the truth shone through, | 你可能很难说出口 在你刚才强迫自己说那番话的时候 |
[05:19] | when you were compelled to speak. | 所要表达的意思已经昭然若揭了 |
[05:20] | You are a miserable little man! | 你可真是一个卑鄙小人! |
[05:22] | Hey, hey, hey! | 嗨, 嗨, 嗨! |
[05:23] | Let’s not ruin the moment here, huh? | 我们不要在这里浪费时间了, 啊哈? |
[05:30] | Now, keep an eye on my city for me, while I’m gone, hmmm? | 好吧, 在我不在的时候 替我看好城市, 嗯? |
[05:36] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[05:38] | Right. Right! | 好的 好的! |
[05:45] | MA5-393? MA5-393? | |
[05:48] | No. We’ve only been there at night. | 不, 我们只在晚上去过那里 |
[05:50] | It’s ridiculously hot there during the day, so no, not really an option. | 在白天, 那里可是热得不得了 所以, 它不能在候选之列 |
[05:54] | We wouldn’t be having this problem if the damn Alpha Site that we’d picked, | 如果我们选择的阿尔法站点 没有被幽灵做上标记 |
[05:57] | hadn’t been marked by the Wraith. | 那么这个就算不上是问题 |
[05:59] | They’re a real pain in the ass, aren’t they? | 它们真是令人心烦, 是不是? |
[06:01] | Yes they are. | 是的 |
[06:03] | How about M4H-212? | M4H-212如何? |
[06:05] | Crawling with Genii spies. | 有Genii的间谍在上面活动 |
[06:07] | You know that for a fact SGT? | 你是确实知道这一点 |
[06:08] | Or is your spidey sense just tingling. | 还是只是你自己的主观臆想? |
[06:10] | It’s a fact, sir! | 这是事实, 长官! |
[06:13] | M1M-316 Here we go. M1M-316. | 找到一个 |
[06:16] | Stackhouse reported lush surroundings, and as far as his team could tell, | Stackhouse 报告那里的环境很漂亮 而且根据他的队伍所能提供的信息 |
[06:21] | it seemed uninhabited. | 看起来那里还无人居住 |
[06:23] | I’ll get my team together and check it out. | 我马上集合我的队伍, 去那里查看一下 |
[06:24] | Ok, good. | OK, 很好 |
[06:25] | Remember Major, we don’t need ideal. | 记住, 少校 我们并不需要十全十美 |
[06:27] | I think we’d all settle for close. | 我认为只要我们能够在那里居住就行了 |
[06:29] | I’m on it! | 我就去! |
[06:37] | Major, is Teyla coming with you? | 少校, Teyla会跟你一起去么? |
[06:40] | You’re not seriously asking that? | 问这个你不会是认真地吧? |
[06:41] | I think that’s a bad call sir. | 我认为这是个坏兆头, 长官 |
[06:43] | Here we go again. | 你又来了 |
[06:44] | All I’m saying is, we still don’t fully understand | 我想说的是 我们现在还不能完全了解 |
[06:46] | her connection to the Wraith, and in my opinion, | 她与幽灵之间的联系 以我的建议 |
[06:48] | I don’t think we should expose her to any information | 我认为我们不应该 让她接触任何 |
[06:50] | we wouldn’t want the Wraith to have. | 我们不希望幽灵知道的信息 |
[06:51] | Not the least of which, is the location of our evac site. | 至少来说, 我们撤退的地点 不能让她知道 |
[06:54] | Doctor Beckett gave her a clean bill of health. | Beckett已经检查过了 她完全健康 |
[06:55] | And that’s good to hear sir, | 我也很高兴听到这个, 长官 |
[06:56] | but if she can’t control how the Wraith use her… | 不过如果她不能控制 幽灵如何使用她的… |
[06:58] | You don’t know that. | 你对那个并不了解 |
[06:58] | That’s right, we don’t! | 这就对了, 我们不了解! |
[07:00] | She saw everything they saw. | 她看到了所有幽灵所看到的东西 |
[07:02] | Whose to say they can’t do the same with her. | 谁敢保证它们不能 在她身上做同样的事情呢? |
[07:04] | See what we see. | 看到我们所看到的东西 |
[07:05] | If she’s been compromised in any way. | 那样的话, 她就会危及到我们的安全 |
[07:06] | She’s an integral part of my team, period! | 她是我的队伍中的重要一员 不用说了! |
[07:08] | End of story! We’re done! | 你的故事结束了! 谈话到此为止! |
[07:17] | This is a simulation I’ve put together. | 这是根据我所获得的信息 所产生的模拟 |
[07:19] | It shows how the city will be destroyed once we trigger the self destruct. | 它展示了如果我们启动了自毁机制 整座城市将会如何被摧毁 |
[07:41] | So glad you felt I need to see this. | 很高兴你认为我应该来看这个 |
[07:43] | I was just thinking my nightmares will be more vivid. | 我曾经在想, 我的噩梦还不够生动 |
[07:49] | It’s not going to be enough. | 这还不够 |
[07:50] | What? | 什么? |
[07:52] | The self destruct plan. | 自毁计划 |
[07:54] | It’s nowhere near effective enough. | 距离有效实施, 还差得很远 |
[07:58] | Now that seemed pretty effective to me. | 现在对我来说, 已经相当有效了 |
[08:00] | Atlantis is more than just a city. | 亚特兰蒂斯不仅仅是一座城市 |
[08:02] | It is an intergalactic space craft. | 它是一艘宇宙飞船 |
[08:04] | Yes? | 是么? |
[08:04] | Yes well, Teyla said the Wraith are not interested in destroying Atlantis. | 是的, Teyla说过, 幽灵的兴趣 并不在于摧毁亚特兰蒂斯 |
[08:08] | They’re coming here to get to Earth. | 他们到这里来是为了去地球 |
[08:11] | They can only do that by going through the Stargate. | 它们只有通过星际之门才能做到这一点 |
[08:13] | Which means stealing the city, | 这就意味着要劫持这座城市 |
[08:14] | which is why we have a self destruct in place. | 这也就是为什么 我们要在这里装上自毁装置 |
[08:16] | Yes, but, if they are even the least bit resourceful, | 是的, 不过, 如果还有一小块东西可以利用 |
[08:19] | which I must assume that they are, | 我必须做这个假设 |
[08:22] | they can easily reverse engineer their own intergalactic engine, | 它们就可以根据海床上的残骸 很容易的重新设计 |
[08:26] | from the wreckage on the sea bottom. | 它们自己的星际发动机 |
[08:28] | So we need a bigger bang? | 这就是说我们要让爆炸更猛烈一些? |
[08:30] | Break it into smaller pieces. | 把它炸成更小的碎片 |
[08:31] | Yes well, that would certainly help. | 是的, 那可能会有帮助 |
[08:34] | But I’m more concerned about Ancient database. | 不过我更担心的是古人的数据库 |
[08:37] | It’s ability to back up data. | 它备份数据的能力 |
[08:39] | It’s incredibly redundant. | 它的冗余度非常高 |
[08:41] | Incredibly redundant | 冗余度很高? |
[08:42] | That record’s old. | 这些记录都很老了 |
[08:44] | But seriously, if the Wraith recover even the smallest part of the Ancient database? | 不过认真地说, 假如幽灵恢复了 古人的数据库中哪怕是极小的一部分呢? |
[08:51] | That is my concern, exactly. | 事实上, 这就是我所担心的 |
[08:54] | Alright, how hard will it be to destroy all the database terminals? | 好吧, 完全摧毁掉数据库 到底有多困难? |
[08:58] | Impossibly hard. | 难以置信的困难 |
[09:02] | We need to figure out a way to delete the Ancient database. | 我们必须找到一种方法来 删掉古人的数据据库 |
[09:06] | Well, can you do that? | 好啊, 我们可以做到么? |
[09:08] | I can find out. | 我可以找到 |
[09:10] | Ok, find out, but before you wipe anything out, | 好吧, 找到它 不过在你擦去所有东西之前 |
[09:12] | we’re gonna have to consider…. | 我们必须考虑…. |
[09:13] | Dr Weir! | Weir博士! |
[09:15] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[09:16] | We have an unscheduled offworld activation. | 我们收到了一个计划外的外星连接 |
[09:18] | Major Sheppard is coming in hot! | Sheppard少校正受到攻击! |
[09:25] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么? |
[09:26] | They ran into some sort of resistance. | 他们遭受到了某种攻击 |
[09:28] | I’m thinking Wraith. | 我想是幽灵 |
[09:29] | Wraith? | 幽灵? |
[09:29] | I thought you said this planet was uninhabited. | 你以前不是说过那个星球无人居住么 |
[09:31] | It was! | 确实是! |
[09:39] | I told you she was a liability sir. | 我告诉过你不应该带上她, 长官 |
[09:41] | Now, I’m not gonna let your personal feelings endanger this facility, any longer. | 现在, 我不会再允许让你的个人感情 给我们带来其它危险了 |
[09:44] | What? | 什么? |
[09:45] | Look, I’m not accusing you of doing it intentionally, | 听着, 我并不是在指责你是 有意这样去做的 |
[09:47] | but the Wraith must be getting information from you. | 不过幽灵一定可以从你那里获取信息 |
[09:49] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说些什么? |
[09:50] | We ran into a…. What the hell was that? | 我们进入了一个…. 那到底是什么? |
[09:53] | It looked an awful lot like a T-Rex, sir. | 看起来是一个很像T-Rex的恶心的家伙, 长官 (T-Rex是一种恐龙的名字) |
[09:54] | T-Rex Yeah. T-Rex. | 是的 |
[09:55] | It wasn’t even a Wraith, so why don’t you check those accusations. | 根本就不是幽灵 所以你根本就没有理由来指责 |
[09:59] | I take it you don’t recommend the planet as an Alpha Site, Major. | 我认为你并不推荐 把那个星球作为阿尔法站点, 少校 |
[10:01] | It wouldn’t be my first choice. | 它不会是我的第一选择 |
[10:03] | If McKay doesn’t get the satellite online, we’re screwed. | 如果McKay不能搞好那个卫星 我们就玩完了 |
[10:11] | Doctor Weir, this is Miller. We’re approaching the satellite. | Weir博士, 我是Miller 我们正在接近那颗卫星 |
[10:16] | You’re on the other side of the solar system, Lt. You guys be careful out there. | 你们在这个太阳系的另外一侧 中尉, 你们一定要当心 |
[10:21] | Understood | 明白 |
[10:28] | OK, close the bulkhead doors. | OK, 关上隔离门 |
[10:31] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[10:32] | Right. Right. | |
[10:33] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[10:50] | SGT Bates! | Bates军士! |
[10:53] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[10:54] | You just accused me of disclosing our position to the Wraith. | 你刚才指责我将我们的位置 报告给了幽灵 |
[10:56] | Yes I did! | 是的! |
[10:59] | Clearly you were wrong. | 很明显你错了 |
[11:00] | That’s yet to be determined ma’am. | 这仍然需要证实, 女士 |
[11:02] | Excuse me? | 抱歉? |
[11:02] | Look. I’m willing to accept that you’re not fully in control of what information you give away, | 听着, 我情愿相信你不能完全控制 你所泄漏出去的那些信息 |
[11:07] | but it’s still my opinion that you should not be | 不过我仍然认为 |
[11:10] | allowed to move freely around this base of operations. | 你不应被允许在这个基地自由走动 |
[11:12] | Perhaps you are not aware SGT, but being accused of serving | 也许你并不是十分清楚 不过被指责为幽灵服务 |
[11:15] | the Wraith is the greatest insult among my people. | 在我的人民当中是最大的侮辱 |
[11:18] | Oh I’m aware. | 噢, 我清楚 |
[11:20] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底发生什么了? |
[11:23] | I was simply stating an opinion, Major! | 我只是想表明一个观点, 少校! |
[11:24] | She attacked me! | 她袭击我! |
[11:25] | And for good reason!! | 以一个很正当的理由!! |
[11:26] | Yeah, and what reason would that be? | 好啊, 那到底是什么理由啊? |
[11:28] | My guess would be the Wraith! | 我想可能是幽灵吧! |
[11:29] | Walk away Bates. | 滚开, Bates |
[11:30] | Sir! | 长官! |
[11:31] | Walk away! | 滚开! |
[11:34] | This isn’t over! | 这还没完! |
[11:35] | I would be disappointed if it were. | 如果是, 那才令人失望呢 |
[11:38] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么? |
[11:40] | You don’t go around decking the head of security! | 你并没有去检查安全领班! |
[11:42] | He said…. | 他说…. |
[11:43] | I don’t care what he said! He say’s a lot of things. | 我不管他说了些什么! 他说了很多东西 |
[11:47] | You just stay away from him. | 你最好离他远一点 |
[12:33] | Are you ok? | 你还好吧? |
[12:34] | Yes, why? | 是的, 怎么了? |
[12:36] | You’re breathing pretty heavily. | 你的呼吸非常沉重 |
[12:38] | Yes well, I feel a little claustrophobic. | 是的, 我只是对这个狭小的地方有些不适应 |
[12:41] | How much air do these things hold, anyways? | 这些东西里面有多少空气? |
[12:44] | Eight hours. | 八个小时 |
[12:45] | Well that’s enough, right? I mean, even with heavy breathing. | 那足够了, 是吧? 我的意思是, 即便是沉重的呼吸的话 |
[12:49] | They would calculate that in, right? | 他们把那也算进去了, 是不是? |
[12:51] | You’re going to be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[12:53] | Yeah, it’s easy for you to say. You’re not the one with the eight hour ceiling of breathing. | 是的, 你说起来容易 你并不用担心自己只能呼吸八个小时 |
[13:39] | It’s completely dead. | 它已经完全死掉了 |
[13:42] | Well, we thought as much. | 是的, 我们已经考虑到了 |
[13:43] | I’m gonna hook up the naquadah generator. | 我准备接上naquadah发电机 |
[13:45] | See if I can get some life support going. | 看看能不能让一些 生命支持系统工作起来 |
[14:13] | Halling, hello. | Halling, 你好 |
[14:14] | May we speak? | 我们可以说几句么? |
[14:16] | Please, have a seat. | 当然, 请坐吧 |
[14:21] | How is the evacuation on the mainland coming? | 大陆上的撤退工作准备得怎么样了? |
[14:24] | We’ll be ready. | 我们会准备好的 |
[14:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:28] | Dr Weir, word is there is a plan in place to destroy Atlantis. | Weir博士, 我们听到有人说 你们准备摧毁亚特兰蒂斯? |
[14:38] | There are concerns. | 我们有些顾虑 |
[14:40] | The Wraith would be able to make it to Earth if the city is left intact. | 如果这个城市仍然完好的话 幽灵就可以通过它去地球 |
[14:44] | But I assure you, that plan would only be executed in a worst case scenario. | 不过我想你保证, 这只是我们在 最坏的情况下的打算 |
[14:49] | Such as three hive ships flying towards Atlantis? | 比如三艘幽灵的母船 向亚特兰蒂斯飞来? |
[14:54] | We do believe we’ll be able to destroy them before they arrive. | 我们相信我们可以在他们到达之前 摧毁它们 |
[14:57] | I understand you fearing for the well being of your people, | 我理解你很担心你的人民 |
[15:01] | but it is not reason to destroy the city of the ancestors. | 不过这并不是摧毁祖先城市的理由 |
[15:05] | Atlantis is a sacred place. | 亚特兰蒂斯是一个神圣的地方 |
[15:07] | To even consider destroying it, merely for self preservation…. | 如果只是为了保存你们自己 就想到摧毁它的话…. |
[15:11] | Merely for self preservation? | 只是为了保存自己? |
[15:13] | This place is all that remains of the greatest race ever to inhabit the stars. | 这个地方是那个曾经存在于多个星球的 最伟大的种族唯一所剩下的东西 |
[15:18] | And you would prefer it fell into the hands of the Wraith? | 你更想让它落入幽灵之手么? |
[15:20] | I would have faith that the ancestors would not allow it to happen. | 我相信祖先们不会让这发生的 |
[15:25] | They have been able to preserve Atlantis for 10,000 years. Is it not possible? | 他们已经让亚特兰蒂斯保存了亿万年 你认为这没有可能么? |
[15:31] | No, I don’t think it is possible. | 是的, 我认为这是不可能的 |
[15:33] | Not if you’re suggesting the Ancients will return in time to save their city. | 如果你在设想古人会及时回来 拯救他们的城市, 我认为这是不可能的 |
[15:37] | You cannot know their plans for Atlantis. | 你并不知道他们关于亚特兰蒂斯的计划 |
[15:40] | They have made all the plans they are going to make. | 他们已经做好了他们所能够做出的 所有的计划 |
[15:45] | Now it’s up to us. | 现在轮到我们了 |
[15:46] | I thank you for your thoughts Halling, but I have to do everything | 我很感谢你的想法, Halling, 不过我会尽一切可能 |
[15:51] | I can to make sure the power and technology of Atlantis, | 来保证亚特兰蒂斯的能量和技术 |
[15:55] | does not fall into the hands of the Wraith, | 不会落入幽灵之手 |
[15:59] | and yes, to ensure they never make it to my galaxy. | 并保证它们不会进入我的星系 |
[16:03] | Even if it means sacrificing the future of this one? | 即便这意味着要牺牲这里的未来? |
[16:17] | You know, the idea is simple enough. | 你知道 想法非常简单 |
[16:20] | The execution is proving to be very difficult. | 执行起来确是非常困难 |
[16:23] | Creating the virus? | 制作病毒? |
[16:24] | Essentially, yes. | 基本上说, 是这样 |
[16:25] | A plain old computer virus, once introduced into the system, | 一个古老而简单的计算机病毒 一旦被引入这个系统 |
[16:29] | wiped the database clean. | 就会把数据库擦得干干净净 |
[16:30] | It could be downloaded as part of the self destruct countdown. | 它可以作为自毁机制倒计时程序的 一部分而被下载 |
[16:33] | Might even affect the Wraiths systems if they tried to access it. | 甚至还有可能影响幽灵的系统 如果它们试图访问的话 |
[16:40] | How much of it can we save? | 我们可以保留下多少? |
[16:42] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉? |
[16:43] | Of the database. | 数据库中的信息 |
[16:44] | Now we brought a lot of hard drives with us. | 我们带来了很多硬盘 |
[16:47] | How much can we transfer to our computers? | 我们可以转移多少到我们的计算机上? |
[16:49] | You mean like, back it up? Take a copy with us? | 你的意思是像, 备份? 我们带走一个备份? |
[16:52] | Yes, exactly. | 是的, 是这样 |
[16:55] | Using McKay’s compression code, I’d say, maybe 7, maybe 8%. | 采用McKay的压缩算法 我可以说, 可能7%, 或许8% |
[17:02] | That’s it? | 就这些? |
[17:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:14] | Here we go! | 好了! |
[17:24] | Primary power online. | 主电源启动 |
[17:35] | Looks like life supports now at 100%. I think I found the switch to initialise the gravity. | 看起来生命支持系统现在已经是100%了 我认为我找到了启动重力的开关了 |
[17:41] | Great, just give me a second to…. | 很好, 给我一小会儿时间…. |
[17:48] | Oh yep. Yep! That’s permanent back damage. | 噢, 好, 好的! 我的后背看起来是永久性的损伤了 |
[17:53] | I’m sorry, I assumed it would come on more slowly. | 我很抱歉, 我本以为没有这么快的 |
[17:56] | Well you assumed with my life. | 你的假设差点要了我的命 |
[18:00] | You’ll be fine, it was just a little bump. | 你会没事的, 这只是一个小碰撞 |
[18:02] | What have you got? | 如果换成是你呢? |
[18:07] | Looks like every system is back online, except for the weapon. | 看起来每个系统都重新运作起来了 除了武器系统 |
[18:12] | Details. Let’s get to work. | 详细信息 我们开始工作吧 |
[18:18] | Thankyou. Thankyou! | 谢谢, 谢谢! |
[18:26] | Oh, yeah. That’s vertabrae damage. I recognise the pain. | 是脊柱的损伤, 我记得这种疼痛 |
[18:34] | How about M1K-439? | M1K-439怎样? |
[18:36] | Which one’s that? | 那是什么? |
[18:37] | The one with all the waterfalls? | 到处都是瀑布的那个? |
[18:40] | The waterfalls. | 瀑布 |
[18:41] | See now, why don’t we just call it Planet Waterfall? | 瞧, 我们为什么不叫它 瀑布行星? |
[18:45] | What? I say we should just give them names. | 什么? 我说我们应该为它们命名 |
[18:49] | Look, we’ve got a list of five planets here. | 我们现在已经列出了五个行星了 |
[18:53] | That should be enough potential Alpha Sites to get Stackhouse and his team started. | 可以让Stackhouse和他的队伍 出发去检查一下了 |
[18:56] | What’s up. | (广播)少校, 一号发电机出现了一些情况 |
[19:04] | It’s Bates sir. | 发生什么了 |
[19:05] | What about him? | 是Bates, 长官 |
[19:06] | He’s been attacked. | – 他怎么了? – 他被袭击了 |
[19:09] | Get a medical team down here. | 叫一支医疗队到这里来 |
[19:24] | Is he gonna be ok? | 他会没事么? |
[19:26] | It’s still hard to tell. | 还很难说 |
[19:27] | He’s got five broken ribs, a fractured collarbone, | 他断了五根肋骨, 和一根锁骨 |
[19:30] | and the concussion was quite severe. | 而且脑震荡也非常厉害 |
[19:32] | When can we talk to him? | 什么时候可以跟他说话? |
[19:33] | We can’t. I put him in a medically induced coma, | 不行 我用药物把他维持在昏迷状态 |
[19:35] | until the subdural haematoma can be deal’t with. | 直到脑膜下的血肿可以被处理 |
[19:38] | We won’t be finding what happened from him, anytime soon. | 现阶段, 我们还无法知道 在他身上到底发生了什么 |
[19:41] | Teyla and Bates got into it pretty bad yesterday sir. | Teyla和Bates昨天搞得非常僵, 长官 |
[19:44] | A fistfight and a beating like this, are a long drive apart, Ford. | 殴打成这样, 就是另外一回事了, Ford |
[19:47] | I understand that sir, but they were in a fight | 我知道, 长官 不过他们确实打过架 |
[19:49] | and they were both looking to continue it. | 而且他们都不愿意停止 |
[19:51] | Anything pointing to who did this? | 有没有迹象证明是谁做的? |
[19:53] | I’m having a forensic exam of both his body and clothing, performed right now. | 我正准备检查他的身体和衣服 马上就开始 |
[19:57] | Let us know what you find out. Let’s go get her side of the story. | 如果找到了马上告诉我们 让我们去听听她会怎么说 |
[20:12] | Well, it’s not a power generation problem. | 这不是发电机的问题 |
[20:15] | The naquadah’s pumping out more than enough juice. | naquadah产出的能量已经绰绰有余了 |
[20:17] | Well then why isn’t it? | 那为什么它不启动呢? |
[20:19] | Ok, alright. Let’s just step back here and think about it. | 好吧, 让我们从头开始, 好好想想 |
[20:27] | This baby is a directed energy beam weapon. | 这个家伙是一个定向能量波武器 |
[20:30] | Runs off a relatively low yield charge, like our naquadah generator, | 由相对较低的能源 如我们的naquadah发电机, 充电 然后一下子释放出来 |
[20:33] | so that means it’s gotta be continually building up a charge | 这就是说它必须通过某种缓冲器 或者是一个电容器, 持续充电 |
[20:38] | with some kind of a buffer, or a capacitor, until it’s discharged. | 直到被放电为止 |
[20:40] | I think I found something like that. | 我认为我找到了某种类似的东西 |
[20:47] | Yes, here it is. Right now the buffer’s at 90%. | 是的, 就是它 现在缓冲器的水平是90% |
[20:51] | Ok. So power’s getting to the buffer, it’s just not getting to the actual weapon. | Ok. 这么说电能是流到了缓冲器中了 而不是直接流到世纪的武器中 |
[20:55] | Let me see if I can find a diagnostics programme. | 让我看看能不找到某种诊断程序 |
[20:59] | There must be one here. | 这里一定有 |
[21:00] | Ok, we got 29 hours till showtime, | Ok, 我们还剩下29小时 |
[21:02] | so let’s hope we don’t have to order parts, huh? | 因此希望我们不要回去拿东西, 嗯? |
[21:07] | You do not think I had anything to do with it? | 你并不认为我跟这有关? |
[21:10] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[21:11] | You and Bates did get into it pretty good yesterday. | 你和Bates昨天确实处得很糟 |
[21:13] | You know me, Aiden. I never would have taken it that far. | 你了解我, Aiden 我从来不会做得那么过分的 |
[21:15] | I know, so let’s just see if we can’t rule it out, altogether. | 我知道, 所以让我们看看 我们能不能一起把这件事搞清楚 |
[21:24] | Where were you last night? | 你昨天晚上在哪里? |
[21:25] | I was here in my room | 我在这里, 我的房间中 |
[21:28] | The whole night? | 整个晚上都是? |
[21:28] | Yes | 是的 |
[21:29] | So there’s no way of knowing whether you blacked out or not. | 这么说没有办法知道你是不是出去了 |
[21:32] | I have no way of proving it, no! | 我没有办法证明, 是的! |
[21:35] | But I did not leave this room last night, I am sure of it. | 不过昨天晚上我没有离开这个房间 我保证 |
[21:42] | I did not leave this room | 我没有离开这个房间 |
[21:46] | You asked to see me? | 你要见我? |
[21:48] | Stackhouse has found a suitable Alpha Site, | Stackhouse 找到了 一个合适的阿尔法站点 |
[21:50] | so should the need arise, we’ll be able to evacuate. | 因此一旦需要的话 我们就能够撤离了 |
[21:52] | Oh, that’s good. | 噢, 那很好 |
[21:53] | That’s not why I wanted to see you. | 这并不是我想见你的原因 |
[21:56] | You have to get me more than seven or eight percent of the database. | 你必须想办法备份超过7%或者8% 的数据库信息 |
[21:59] | There has got to be a way of taking more with us. | 我们一定有办法带走更多 |
[22:01] | Maybe nine percent. | 也许9% |
[22:03] | How do I choose between Zero Point Module | 那么我是应该选择备份 零点模块研究 |
[22:05] | research and their work on ascension. | 还是他们关于升天方面的资料呢? |
[22:08] | I mean, between weapons schematics and their notes on space travel. | 是备份武器的图纸呢 还是他们关于星际旅行的笔记? |
[22:11] | No matter what we choose here, invaluable information’s gonna be lost, | 无论我们如何选择 都将会失去很多无价的信息 |
[22:15] | and that is just the information we’ve deciphered. | 而这些只是我们解密了的信息 |
[22:18] | Now we all know we have barely even begun to scratch the surface. | 现在我们都知道 我们甚至都还没有钻透它们的表皮 |
[22:22] | What if we destroy the cure for all disease, | 假如我们毁掉的是 治愈所有疾病的药方 |
[22:24] | or even some piece of information that could lead to the downfall of the Wraith. | 甚至于是某条可以引导我们 打败幽灵的信息呢? |
[22:29] | I don’t know what I can tell you. | 我不知道该跟你说些什么 |
[22:31] | I will try to improve on McKay’s compression ratio’s, | 我会努力提高McKay的压缩算法的压缩比 |
[22:34] | but we are at war Elizabeth. In war there are casualties. | 不过我们是在面临战争, Elizabeth 有战争就有伤亡 |
[22:47] | Ah, schematics, anyone? | 啊, 谁来看看这些图表? |
[22:52] | It looks like power runs internally, from the buffer to the weapon. | 看起来能量在内部流动 从缓冲器到武器 |
[22:55] | I guess when it took a hit, | 我想在它到达的时候 |
[22:56] | it must have disrupted the main power conduit. | 它一定会扰动主能量管道 |
[22:58] | We need to reroute the power from our buffer | 我们需要变更路线 让能量从我们的缓冲器 |
[23:00] | to the actual to the actual weapon. | 到武器中去 |
[23:01] | If we can do that, it will arm. | 如果我们做到这一点, 武器就准备好了 |
[23:02] | You know, your masterful grip on the blatantly obvious, | 知道么, 你说的这些是人都明白 |
[23:05] | continues to impress me, Peter. | 继续说话打动我, Peter |
[23:08] | Thankyou | 谢谢 |
[23:10] | Alright. We need to route power around these damaged circuits. | 好吧. 我们需要引导能量 绕过这些损坏的线路 |
[23:16] | If we do that, we should be laughing. Alright, I’m disoriented. | 如果我们做到了, 那就可以好好轻松一下了 好吧, 我现在完全分不清了 |
[23:21] | Where are these? | 这些在哪里? |
[23:25] | They’re outside. | 它们在外面 |
[23:26] | What? | 什么? |
[23:29] | Look. | 瞧 |
[23:34] | See? | 看到了? |
[23:35] | Oh great! | 哦! |
[23:37] | Someone will need to EVA. | 必须有人去进行太空行走 |
[23:38] | There’s nothing to hang onto. | 那里没有地方可以挂住 |
[23:41] | I’m not saying it’ll be easy or safe. | 我没有说这很容易和安全 |
[23:43] | Ok. So who goes? | Ok. 那么谁去? |
[23:47] | Well, we could draw straws. | 好吧, 我们可以抽麦秆 |
[23:48] | Ok Miller, break out the straws! | Ok Miller, 去准备”麦秆”吧! |
[23:50] | It doesn’t have to be straws. | 没有必要抽麦秆 |
[23:53] | We could do rock, paper, scissors. | 我们可以石头剪刀布 |
[23:56] | Ok, on three. One, two, three. | 好吧, 三个人 一, 二, 三 |
[24:04] | Ok, obviously Rock, Paper, Scissors, doesn’t work with three. | Ok, 很明显, 石头剪刀布 并不适合三个人玩 |
[24:08] | Anyone have a pencil? | 有人有铅笔么? |
[24:09] | Yeah, I think I’ve got one. | 是的, 我想我有一支 |
[24:12] | Well, get on with it. | 好吧, 准备吧 |
[24:17] | Ok. Short piece goes. | Ok. 谁抽到短的那根, 谁就去 |
[24:22] | You go first. | 你先 |
[24:30] | Mmm. Well done. Good for you. | 嗯, 很好, 你的很不错 |
[24:36] | Miller? Yeah. | Miller? 是的 |
[24:40] | You’re the best qualified to fix it, anyway sir. | 不管怎么说, 你最有资格去修好它 |
[24:43] | Mmmm. Flight of the dead man. Good. | 嗯, 一次死亡之旅 好吧 |
[24:51] | I know there’s no love lost between her and Bates, | 我知道她和Bates都彼此憎恨着对方 |
[24:54] | but I can’t see her beating the hell out of the guy. | 不过我并不认为是她打了那个家伙 |
[24:58] | Ford? Ford? | |
[24:59] | Ma’am? | 女士? |
[25:01] | What do you think? | 你认为呢? |
[25:06] | I worry about what she might have done, unknowingly. | 我担心她可能是在 不知不觉中去做的 |
[25:08] | The whole Wraith connection thing | 那些与幽灵的连接 |
[25:10] | and her nightmares, make me nervous. | 以及她的恶梦, 都让我很紧张 |
[25:12] | Yeah well, what are we gonna do about it, | 是的, 那我们应该怎么做呢 |
[25:14] | stick her in the brig? This is Teyla we’re talking about. | 把她钉到桅杆上? 我们在谈论的是Teyla啊 |
[25:17] | We have a situation on our hands. | 我们的人有麻烦了 |
[25:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[25:20] | I’ve completed the tests. I found DNA in SGT Bates’ uniform. | 我已经完成了检验 我在Bates军事的制服上找到了DNA |
[25:23] | And it’s not Teyla’s. | 那不是Teyla的 |
[25:24] | No Major. | 不是的, 少校 |
[25:25] | Who is it? | 是谁的? |
[25:27] | I ran the test twice to be certain. It’s conclusive. | 为了确定, 我检验了两次 结果是决定性的 |
[25:31] | We have a Wraith in the city. | 在我们的城市中有一个幽灵 |
[25:46] | Can someone tell me how this is possible? How can a Wraith get inside the city? | 这怎么可能啊? 怎么可能有幽灵进入到城市中来? |
[25:49] | They didn’t gate in. | 不是通过星际之门进来的 |
[25:51] | The dart. | 那艘梭镖飞船 |
[25:52] | What? | 什么? |
[25:53] | The Wraith dart that scanned us. | 那艘幽灵的梭镖飞船扫描了我们 |
[25:57] | It made it’s way through the city, scanning for data. | 它穿过了城市上空 扫描以获取数据 |
[26:01] | The second it was done, it self destructed. | 在它完成的那一刻 它就自毁了 |
[26:06] | So he beamed into the city | 这么说它通过光柱潜入到了城市 |
[26:07] | Can they do that? | 它们可以做到么? |
[26:08] | The same technology that is used to sweep people up into their ships, | 这跟将人们吸进它们的飞船 所用的技术相同 |
[26:11] | must work in the opposite way. | 只是工作的方向相反 |
[26:13] | So the pilot of the Wraith dart scanned us, | 就是说幽灵梭镖飞船的飞行员 扫描了我们 |
[26:15] | transmitted his information to the hive ships, | 把得到的信息传送给了母船 |
[26:17] | beamed down here and destroyed his ship. | 通过光柱下到这里 然后毁掉了它的飞船 |
[26:20] | Yes, yes. Seem’s possible. | 是的, 是的, 看起来是可能的 |
[26:21] | That is precisely the time I started to sense the Wraith continually. | 正好就是在那时起 我就开始不断的感觉到了幽灵 |
[26:24] | No wonder you were having nightmares. | 难怪你总是在做恶梦 |
[26:28] | What’s he been doing here, all this time? | 这些时候, 它都在这里做什么? |
[26:30] | Well, SGT Bates was attacked near | Bates军士在为控制台提供能量的 |
[26:31] | the naquadah generator that powers this tower. | naquadah发电机旁边受到袭击 |
[26:34] | His brief must have been during recon. | 它的任务应该是过来侦查 |
[26:35] | Maybe his job is to knock out the power before the hive ship get’s here. | 也许它的任务是 在母船到达这里的时候切断电源 |
[26:39] | Leave us dead in the water. | 让我们死在水中 |
[26:40] | Or to make sure any self destruct plan we had in place, wouldn’t work. | 或者让我们以前所制定的自毁计划 无法工作 |
[26:43] | Maybe a combination of both. | 也许是两者兼而有之 |
[26:45] | Exactly. | 很对 |
[26:46] | What we do know for sure, is that we have | 我们现在能够确信的是 |
[26:49] | a Wraith intruder in the city, that we have to track down. | 在我们的城市中有一个幽灵入侵者 我们必须找到它 |
[26:53] | I have an idea. | 我有办法 |
[27:03] | We’re away. | 我们离开了 |
[27:06] | It’s not much more than thirty metres away. | 在不到三十米远的地方 |
[27:11] | We’re in position sir. | 我们已经就位了, 先生 |
[27:13] | Ok Miller. I want you to vent the atmosphere and disengage | 好的, Miller 我要你打开通风孔 |
[27:16] | the artificial gravity in the rear compartment. | 并且解除后部舱室的人工重力 |
[27:28] | Ok, open the rear hatch. | Ok, 打开后舱门 |
[27:52] | Oh my | 噢, 我的… |
[27:56] | Rodney? Rodney, did you make it? | Rodney? Rodney, 你到了么? |
[28:01] | I haven’t quite left the rear of the Jumper yet. | 我还没有离开飞船的尾部 |
[28:04] | Do I need to remind you of the time? | 需要我提醒你时间么? |
[28:05] | Yes, please do. Remind me, are we on a tight schedule? | 是的, 提醒我吧 我们的时间很紧吧? |
[28:09] | Just pointing out the obvious. | 显而易见 |
[28:11] | Ok, thankyou. One small step, huh? | Ok, 谢谢 我的一小步, 啊? |
[28:33] | One giant leap! | 人类的一大步! |
[28:36] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉? |
[28:37] | I made it. | 我到了 |
[28:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:41] | Let’s take a look at this first panel. | 先看看这第一个面板 |
[28:47] | This is a biometric sensor we’ve had online for the past month or so. | 这是我们大约一个月前启动的 生物探测器 |
[28:51] | It detects irregularities in biometric rhythm, | 它检查不规则的生物频率 |
[28:54] | and reports them. | 然后进行报告 |
[28:55] | Wouldn’t it have picked up on the Wraith? | 那它为什么没有报告那个幽灵? |
[28:56] | It requires significant amount of power, so we’ve narrowed it’s field of focus, | 它需要大量的能量 因此我们缩小了它的探测范围 |
[29:01] | to scan solely in the gateroom, | 只让它探测星际之门控制室了 |
[29:02] | figuring that was the only place that the Wraith | 本来是想幽灵或者其他外星人 |
[29:05] | or any other alien for that matter, would likely enter the city from. | 只能从那里进入城市 |
[29:09] | Ok, so that was wrong. | Ok, 现在这种看法是错的了 |
[29:11] | Yeah. Now if I could only expand the field to… | 是的. 现在如果我把范围扩展到… |
[29:16] | My God! | 我的天! |
[29:17] | What? | 什么? |
[29:19] | That’s him. Look! | 那就是它 看! |
[29:23] | It works very much like the life signs detector, but it’s able to distinguish different lifeforms. | 它的工作原理非常类似于生命信号探测器 不过它可以区分不同的生命形式 |
[29:28] | It’s him | 是它 |
[29:29] | It’s him | 是它 |
[29:30] | You can track him in real time. | 你可以实时跟踪它 |
[29:31] | Yes | 是的 |
[29:32] | Ford, Teyla, we need two teams. Let’s go get him. | Ford, Teyla, 我们需要两队人 我们去抓住它 |
[29:36] | Yes sir! | 是的, 长官! |
[29:41] | This is bad, very bad. I’m not sure I can fix this. | 很糟糕, 非常糟糕 我不知道我能不能修好它 |
[29:46] | You can fix anything. | 你可以修好任何东西 |
[29:48] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的? |
[29:49] | You did on several occasions. | 你已经做过几次了 |
[29:51] | Well you’re right. | 好吧, 你是对的 |
[29:52] | It’s probably a good thing I drew the short straw. | 那可能是件好事 我抽到了最短的麦秆 |
[29:54] | That’s more like it. | 差不多是这样 |
[30:08] | The main power conduit’s been severed. | 主电力管道已经被严重损坏了 |
[30:11] | There may be some way for me to reroute it, | 我也许有办法可以变更路线 |
[30:13] | so that it’s going through secondary conduits. | 让它通过副管道 |
[30:16] | Sort of like a quadruple bypass. | 就像是一种旁路那样 |
[30:18] | I should be able to help you identify a potential secondary conduits from here. | 我在这里应该可以帮助你 标出一个潜在的副管道 |
[30:22] | We’re only going to have enough time to try this once. | 我们的时间只够尝试一次 |
[30:25] | Let’s get started. | 让我们开始吧 |
[30:30] | Is he still in place, Doc? | 它还在那里么, 博士? |
[30:31] | Yes, he’s still in the same room. Hasn’t moved since we located him. | 是的, 它还在那个房间里 自从我们找到之后就没有动过 |
[30:37] | Let’s hope he’s still sleeping. Ford, Teyla, you in position? | 希望它还在睡觉 Ford, Teyla, 你们就位了么? |
[30:41] | Almost. | 快了 |
[30:45] | My team’s ready. | 我的队伍已经准备好了 |
[30:48] | We’re going to breach the room at the same time from different directions. | 我们准备同时从不同的方向 冲进那个房间 |
[30:52] | If he tries to get out the other door, take him. | 如果它试图从另外一个门出去 抓住它 |
[30:55] | Understood sir. | 明白 |
[30:56] | We shouldn’t be more than a couple of minutes. | 我们两分钟后就到 |
[30:58] | Alright, stand by. | 很好, 准备行动 |
[31:26] | Ok, that’s all I can do from here. Is power getting through? | Ok, 我在这能做的就是这些了 能量过去了么? |
[31:32] | Yes, the power is getting through. | 是的, 能量已经过去了 |
[31:34] | Oh thank God! Ok, I’m gonna end this EVA. | 噢, 感谢上帝! 好了, 我准备结束这次太空行走 |
[31:36] | I’m coming in,we’re gonna pick you up and get the hell out of here. | 我回到飞船, 我们把你带上 然后我们离开这里 |
[31:41] | Sounds like a plan, sir. | 听起来像是一个计划 |
[31:42] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[32:01] | Nothing will keep us from our new feeding ground. | 没有什么可以阻止我们 前往我们的新取食场 |
[32:14] | You were on vox, sir. | 我们都听到了, 长官 |
[32:16] | We heard the whole thing and double timed it. | 我们听到了一切 然后快步赶了过来 |
[32:19] | We got him Major. You’re gonna be ok. | 我们抓住它了, 少校 你会没事的 |
[32:34] | Peter, we’re having trouble docking with the satellite. See what you can do from your side. | Peter, 我们没法停靠到卫星上 看看你那边能够做些什么 |
[32:40] | Oh dear. | 哦, 想起来了 |
[32:42] | Oh dear, what? | 想起来什么? |
[32:43] | When we rerouted the power from the buffer to the weapon, | 当我们改变能量从缓冲区到武器的线路时 |
[32:47] | it looks like we inadvertantly routed power away from the docking station and the air lock. | 看起来好像我们不经意间 把通往停靠站和气闸盖的能量也引开了 |
[32:52] | That’s going to be a problem. | 这会是个问题 |
[32:55] | Ok, we’ll do it manually, like we did the first time. | Ok, 我们手动操作 就像我们第一次做的那样 |
[32:57] | You had a spacesuit the first time, I don’t. The airlock isn’t pressurised. | 第一次你有太空服, 而我现在没有 打开气闸盖会使舱内失压 |
[33:03] | Then we’ll… Look, I’ll go back and reroute the power. | 那么我们… 听着, 我会回去重新改变能量线路 |
[33:07] | There isn’t time for that. The Wraith ships are too close. | 没时间了 幽灵的飞船已经很近了 |
[33:10] | I know what I’m doing now. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[33:12] | Rodney.Leave me. | Rodney.别管我 |
[33:16] | We’re not doing that. | 我们不会这样做的 |
[33:17] | Get to a safe distance, and then come get me once | 飞到安全距离之外 然后在卫星教训完幽灵的飞船之后 |
[33:20] | the satellite has taken care of the Wraith ships. | 再回来接我 |
[33:22] | Peter. Peter. | |
[33:23] | It’s the only option and you know it. | 这是唯一的选择 你知道的 |
[33:26] | Besides, this way I can power down the satellite, | 另外, 这样我也可以先关掉卫星 |
[33:29] | until they’re well within range. | 直到它们都进入了射程再打开 |
[33:31] | Then there’ll be no way for the Wraith to realise that we’ve brought it back online. | 这样幽灵就不会知道 我们已经让它重新运转起来了 |
[33:37] | Alright, we’ll cloak and come back for you after it’s done. | 好吧, 我们会隐形 然后在结束后回来接你 |
[33:42] | After it’s done then. | 在这结束之后 |
[34:09] | Good to see you on your feet sir. How are you feeling? | 很高兴看到你又能站起来了, 长官 感觉怎么样? |
[34:12] | You know, pins and needles. Getting stung by those damn things. | 有些发麻和刺痛 被那些东西击昏之后都有这个感觉 |
[34:16] | Has he said anything yet? | 它说了什么没有? |
[34:18] | No sir, not yet. | 没有, 长官, 还没有 |
[34:26] | You got a name? | 你有名字么? |
[34:31] | Ok, we’ll go with Bob, Bob, | Ok, 我们就叫你Bob吧, Bob |
[34:34] | I’m gonna need to know what you’ve been doing | 我想知道, 过去两个星期 |
[34:38] | here for the past two weeks and I’m going to need to know now. | 你都在这里做了些什么 现在就想知道 |
[35:03] | If you’re not already powered up, now would be a good time. | 如果你还没有启动 现在应该是时候了 |
[35:10] | Powering up! | 正在启动! |
[35:18] | We should be weapons hot in 60 seconds. | 我们在60秒后就可以预热好武器 |
[35:25] | Dr Weir, it’s McKay. The satellite is armed and ready. | Weir博士, 我是McKay 卫星已经准备好战斗了 |
[35:28] | It should fire within the next minute or so. | 它大约可以在一分钟内射击 |
[35:31] | Keep your fingers crossed. | 等着看好戏吧 |
[35:32] | Fingers crossed! Good luck! | 我们在等! 祝好运! |
[35:47] | I don’t think he’s in a very talkative mood, sir. | 我想他现在没有心情说话, 长官 |
[35:50] | I need to know what he’s been doing and whether | 我想知道它做了些什么 |
[35:52] | or not he’s been transferring data to the hive ships. | 以及它是否正在向母船传送信息 |
[35:54] | Wouldn’t we have picked up the transmission? | 我们无法截获这种传输么? |
[35:56] | We can send secure messages, there’s no reason he can’t. | 我们可以发送加密信息 没有理由它不能这样做 |
[35:59] | Maybe I can try and connect with him. | 也许我可以试着跟它建立连接 |
[36:03] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[36:08] | If the Alpha Site has been compromised Major,we need to know. | 如果阿尔法站点已经被发现了, 少校 我们需要知道 |
[36:20] | Ok, see what you can do. | 好吧, 看看你能做些什么 |
[36:46] | Switching over from manual to automatic firing mode. Stand by! | 从手动模式切换到自动开火模式 就绪! |
[36:54] | Standing by. | 就绪 |
[37:15] | We have a kill! | 我们已经干掉一艘了! |
[37:20] | We copy that, Rodney. | 我们收到了, Rodney |
[37:22] | One down, two to go. | 打下了一艘, 还有两艘 |
[37:31] | What are you doing, human? | 你在做什么, 人类? |
[37:38] | You’re trying to get inside my mind. | 你正在试图进入我的意识 |
[37:47] | Allow me! | 允许我! |
[37:54] | Teyla? Stop it! What are you doing? | Teyla? 停下来! 你在做什么? |
[38:01] | Are you ok? | 你还好吧? |
[38:06] | My wounds will heal. | 我身上的创伤会自动恢复 |
[38:08] | Yeah, but for how long? | 是的, 不过要多久? |
[38:14] | I need to know what you’ve done to this city. | 我要知道你对这个城市做了些什么 |
[38:20] | Listen Bob. I have no problem with killing you, whatsoever. | 听着Bob, 不管怎样 我都可以轻松的杀死你 |
[38:34] | Come on, come on. Hit em again! | 快点, 快点 再次出击啊! |
[38:37] | We have a problem! | 我们有问题了! |
[38:39] | What, what problem? | 什么, 什么问题? |
[38:42] | It looks like the sender we rerouted has overloaded. | 看起来好像是 我们改线之后的发送器过载了 |
[38:46] | The weapon can’t fire again. I’m trying to find another pathway. | 武器不能再次发射了 我正试图寻找其它的方法 |
[38:51] | We’re heading back in to pick you up. | 我们就回来接你 |
[38:52] | Stay exactly where you are! | 呆在原地别动! |
[38:53] | Look, we’re cloaked, they won’t see us! | 我们已经隐形了, 它们不会看到我们的! |
[38:55] | There’s no time, just get the hell out of here! | 没有时间了 快点离开这里! |
[39:03] | I’m sorry! | 我很抱歉! |
[39:05] | Get us back to that satellite. | 把我们带回到卫星那里去 |
[39:17] | Oh God! | 噢, 天哪! |
[39:21] | I’m not screwing around Bob! Did you sabotage this base or not? | 我不是在跟你浪费时间, Bob! 你到底对这个基地采取了破坏行动没有? |
[39:31] | Those who feed upon you, will know what you’ve done to me. | 那些从你身上取食的幽灵 将会知道你对我所做的一切 |
[39:40] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 是的, 那我们来看看吧 |
[39:42] | Sir! I think maybe we’ve gone a bit too far. | 长官! 我想我们也许有点过头了 |
[39:44] | I don’t think we’ve gone far enough. | 我认为我们还做得不够 |
[39:47] | Atlantis, this is McKay! We have lost the satellite! | 亚特兰蒂斯, 我是McKay! 我们已经失去了卫星! |
[39:55] | Did you manage to take out any more ships? | 你们有没有打下更多的飞船? |
[39:57] | Negative. The two other hive ships are intact. | 没有, 另外两艘飞船都完好无损 |
[40:02] | Elizabeth, Peter Grodin was aboard the satellite. | Elizabeth, Peter Grodin 当时正在卫星上 |
[40:10] | Understood. What’s the status of the other two? | 明白 另外两艘是什么状态? |
[40:14] | They’re not coming any closer. | 它们没有继续靠近了 |
[40:16] | Looks like they’re rethinking their plans. | 看起来好像它们在重新考虑它们的计划 |
[40:19] | At the very least, he’s bought us some time. | 至少来说, 他为我们带来更多的时间 |
[40:22] | You can’t do anymore out there Rodney. Return to Atlantis. | 你在那儿也做不了什么了, Rodney 返回亚特兰蒂斯吧 |
[40:33] | On our way | 正回来 |
[40:40] | Put me on city wide. | 我要对整个城市讲话 |
[40:46] | May I have your attention please. This is Doctor Weir. | 各位请注意 我是Weir博士 |
[40:53] | Our plan to stop the Wraith Armada, has failed. | 我们阻止幽灵舰队的计划失败了 |
[40:58] | They will make it to Atlantis. | 它们会直取亚特兰蒂斯 |
[41:00] | Therefore, we must begin our evacuation plans. | 因此, 我们必须开始我们的撤退计划 |
[41:04] | I wish I could tell you all that this is a fight that we will win,but I can’t do that. | 我希望我能够告诉你们这是一场 我们可以打赢的战争 可是我做不到 |
[41:12] | I wish I could tell you that we will find a safe harbour when we leave here. | 我希望我可以告诉你们, 到我们离开 这里时, 我们可以找到一个安全的避风港 |
[41:17] | I can’t promise you that either. I can tell you this. | 这个我也不能向你们保证 我能够告诉你们的是 |
[41:22] | Up till now, you all have accomplished extraordinary things, | 直到现在为止 你们大家都已经实现了非凡的成就 |
[41:29] | and I believe that even in the face of an uncertain future, | 并且我确信 即使是面对无法确定的未来 |
[41:34] | as long as we stay together we have a chance to continue to do so. | 只要我们团结在一起 我们就还有生存的希望 |
[41:39] | Now, we all have our evacuation duties. | 现在, 我们都有撤退的职责 |
[41:43] | So thankyou, and I’ll see you on the other side. | 谢谢你们 我会在另外一边见到你们 |
[41:51] | Doctor Zelenka? Put the virus programme on standby. | Zelenka博士? 把病毒程序准备好 |
[42:17] | I will tell you this. No matter where you flee, we will find you. | 我告诉你们 不管你们逃到哪里, 我们都会找到你们 |
[42:27] | Just as surely as we will find Earth. | 就跟我们一定会找到地球一样 |
[42:32] | And when we do, we will feast. | 到那时, 我们会进行一次盛宴 |