时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:24] | Major Sheppard. | Sheppard少校 |
[01:27] | Major! | 少校! |
[03:21] | Continue. | 继续 |
[03:23] | Going easy on me, huh? | 不把我放在心上, 啊? |
[03:25] | I assure you, Major, I am not. | 我向你保证, 少校, 不是的 |
[03:27] | Continue. | 继续 |
[03:39] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[03:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:44] | Are you sure? | 真的? |
[03:45] | Because it’s usually me picking my butt up off the mat. | 以前可都是我被打倒在地上 |
[03:48] | Truthfully, I have not been sleeping much, | 说实话, 我没有睡好 |
[03:51] | and when I do, I’ve been having nightmares about the Wraith. | 我总是在梦中看到幽灵 |
[03:54] | Well, you’re not the only one. | 做这种恶梦的不仅仅是你一个人 |
[03:56] | It has not been so bad since my father was taken. | 自从我父亲被掠走之后 还从来没有这么糟糕过 |
[04:09] | According to Dr. Zelenka’s calculations, | 根据Zelenka博士的计算 |
[04:12] | we have less than one week before the Wraith arrive. | 据幽灵到达这里还剩不到一个星期了 |
[04:15] | I want options. | 我需要一些方案 |
[04:17] | You mean besides crying ourselves to sleep? | 你是说除了哭着进入梦乡之外? |
[04:20] | Well, not me. I haven’t slept in days. | 不是我 我已经有好些天没有睡觉了 |
[04:23] | And what do you have to show for your sleepless nights, Rodney? | 那么经过了这么多不眠之夜之后 你有什么可以展示给我们看的, Rodney? |
[04:26] | Since we got here, we’ve uncovered a number of defensive weapons systems beyond the shield… | 自从我们到这里以来, 除了防护罩 我们还找到了一些防御武器系统 |
[04:30] | – We think our best option is the control chair. – I was going to say that. | – 我们认为我们最好的主意就是控制椅 – 这正是我想说的 |
[04:33] | – Yes, but you were taking too long, as usual. – Yes, but the point is, this may not be our best chance. | – 是的, 不过你挨得太久了, 跟往常一样 – 不错, 不过我想说的是, 这可能不是我们最好的选择 |
[04:36] | – Name a better one. – Gentlemen. | – 那你再举一个更好的? – 先生们 |
[04:38] | Of course, like the shield, power will be our biggest problem. | 当然, 跟防护罩一样 能量是我们最大的问题 |
[04:41] | We haven’t even been able to initialize the chair yet, | 我们甚至不能让那座椅子完成初始化 |
[04:43] | much less determine whether we can meet the power requirements to run it. | 更不用说找到足够的能量 让它运行起来 |
[04:46] | Okay. Keep me posted. | 好吧 有消息就通知我 |
[04:48] | Sergeant Bates, where are we with our alpha site? | Sergeant Bates, 阿尔法站点准备得怎么样了? |
[04:51] | We’ve completed the ground and aerial security sweep and are ready to begin establishing base camp. | 我们已经完成了地面和空中的防御 现在已经打扫干净, 可以建立大本营了 |
[04:55] | We’re just awaiting final inspection by major Sheppard. | 我们现在在等Sheppard少校的最后验收 |
[04:58] | Right after lunch. | 午饭后就去 |
[04:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:01] | Teyla, are the Athosians getting prepared for an evacuation? | Teyla, Athosian准备好撤离了么? |
[05:04] | Yes, but many believe there is no other world that is safe from the Wraith. | 是的, 不过很多人认为 没有星球可以躲避幽灵的袭击 |
[05:08] | They want to stay? | 他们想留下? |
[05:09] | As we have heard from our allies and seen for ourselves, there are cullings happening all over the galaxy. | 根据从盟友听到的消息以及我们的亲眼所见 幽灵正在这个星系的每个角落洗劫 |
[05:14] | My people have spent their lives hiding from the Wraith. | 我们人民花费了他们的一生来躲避幽灵 |
[05:16] | Yes, well, the difference here being we do intend to destroy the city | 是的, 现在不同的是 我们准备毁掉这座城市 |
[05:20] | rather than let it fall into the hands of the Wraith, | 而不是让它落入幽灵之手 |
[05:22] | and, if it comes to that, anyone left on the mainland will be cut off from the Stargate for good. | 如果是那样的话, 任何留在大陆的人 将会无法通过星际之门进行穿梭 |
[05:27] | Now, thanks to Rodney’s discovery of the Gate’s control crystal, | 还好, 感谢Rodney发现了星际之门的控制水晶 |
[05:32] | we at least know we’ll be able to take that with us and hopefully use it | 我们至少知道, 可以把它带上 希望它可以派上用场 |
[05:34] | to access Earth again some time in the future. | 在未来某个时候可以再次访问地球 |
[05:36] | We understand that, Dr. Weir. | 我们知道了, Weir博士 |
[05:39] | – I’m sorry, I… | – 很抱歉, 我… |
[05:40] | I am merely saying that the people of Athos wish you to know | 我只是想说 Athos的人民想让你知道 |
[05:42] | that if we are going to stay and fight, they too will help defend the city of the ancestors. | 如果我们想留下来战斗的话 他们也可以来帮忙保卫这座古人的城市 |
[05:46] | – Well that is very honorable, but I… – Oh please ! | – 这非常值得尊敬, 不过我… – 噢, 行了! |
[05:49] | We can’t possibly consider staying and fighting. | 我们完全没有可能留下来战斗 |
[05:51] | Well, I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[05:53] | I think it’s entirely within the realm of possibility. | 我认为这完全在可能的范围之内 |
[05:56] | There are tens of thousands of life-sucking aliens in highly advanced spaceships on their way here to destroy us. | 成千上万凶神恶煞的敌人正坐着它们 高度先进的飞船在赶来干掉我们的途中 |
[06:03] | And we have what, 200 people, most of whom are scientists | 而我们有什么, 200人, 而且大部分还是科学家 |
[06:06] | who’ve never even fired a gun before? | 它们之前从来没有开过枪 |
[06:08] | Shockingly, for the first time ever, I find myself having to agree with Kavanagh. | 虽然很不情愿, 而且这是第一次 我这次不得不同意Kavanagh |
[06:11] | All I’m saying is let’s not give up… just yet. | 我想说的是我们不要放弃… 现在还不能 |
[06:16] | What was that we were supposed to all remember? | 那么我们大家都应该记住的东西是什么? |
[06:18] | Something important. | 很重要的东西 |
[06:19] | Oh, yes, that’s right… the Alamo. | 哦, 是的, 就是这个… Alamo |
[06:22] | Granted, you guys are scientists. No one’s considering putting you guys on the front line, | 是的, 你们都是科学家 没人想把你们这些人送上前线 |
[06:26] | but science can turn the tide of war. | 不过科学家确实可以扭转战争 |
[06:28] | Look at the a-bomb. | 瞧瞧原子弹 |
[06:30] | Not exactly our proudest moment. | 那并不是我们最自豪的时刻 |
[06:32] | The fact is, the Wraith aren’t here quite yet, | 现在的事实是, 幽灵还没有到达这里 |
[06:35] | and until that moment, I would like everyone to remain focused on what it is they do best. | 在那以前, 我希望每个人 都在做他们所能够做的最好的事情 |
[06:39] | Like I said off the top, if there are any options, I want them. | 就像我最开始所说的 如果有任何可行的方案, 我需要它们 |
[06:44] | That’s all. | 就这 |
[07:03] | Teyla? Teyla? | |
[07:06] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:07] | Kate Heightmeyer Kate Heightmeyer. | |
[07:09] | Yes. Right. I knew that. I’m sorry. | 是的, 对 刚才想不起来了, 抱歉 |
[07:13] | No problem. Mind if I join you? | 没关系 介意我坐在这里么? |
[07:16] | No, of course not. | 不, 当然不会 |
[07:20] | Strange how the memory just goes away when we’re tired. | 是不是觉得很奇怪, 在我们很累的时候 记忆就这样从脑海中溜走了 |
[07:23] | – You are a doctor, right? – Psychologist, actually. | – 你是一名医生, 对吧? – 心理学家, 事实上 |
[07:28] | And that is different than Dr. Beckett? | 跟Beckett博士不同? |
[07:31] | Quite, yes. | 是这样 |
[07:34] | I deal with the mind. | 我侧重于心理方面 |
[07:36] | I try and help people deal with emotional problems, | 我帮助人们应对情绪上的问题 |
[07:39] | like anxiety, depression, post-traumatic distress. | 就像焦虑, 沮丧, 外伤过后的精神抑制 |
[07:43] | Well, needless to say, I’ve been pretty busy since we got here. | 不必说, 自从我们到这以来 我一直都非常忙 |
[07:46] | I can imagine. | 可以想象 |
[07:48] | I’m sure that you do a lot of the same things that I do for your people, | 我知道你为你的人民做的事情 有很多跟我的工作类似 |
[07:52] | but it must be very hard on you, always having to keep such a brave face. | 不过总是要保持一副勇敢的容貌 对你来说一定是非常困难 |
[07:57] | From strength comes hope. | 力量来自于希望 |
[07:59] | Without hope, my people would be lost. | 没有希望, 我的人民可能早就不复存在了 |
[08:03] | You must feel you have to be outwardly strong for us, as well. | 你一定认为在我们面前 你也必须表现得非常坚强 |
[08:09] | Teyla, I know that your value and your loyalty have been questioned by a few here in the past. | Teyla, 我知道你的价值和你的忠诚 在过去曾经受到这里一小部分人的质疑 |
[08:14] | What I’m trying to say to you is, if you ever need to talk, I’m here. | 不过我想告诉你的是 如果你需要与人谈谈的话, 我会乐意奉陪的 |
[08:19] | Did major Sheppard ask you to speak with me? | 是Sheppard少校叫你来的吧? |
[08:21] | Yes, he may have… | 是的, 他本可以… |
[08:23] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[08:24] | I do not mean to be rude, but I’m fine. | 我并不是有意冒犯, 不过我没事 |
[08:27] | Really. | 真的 |
[08:33] | I appreciate your concern. | 非常感谢你的关注 |
[08:49] | Major. | 少校 |
[08:52] | Teyla Teyla. | |
[08:53] | What did you tell Dr. Heightmeyer? | 你告诉Heightmeyer什么了? |
[08:55] | Exactly what you told me. That you couldn’t sleep because you were having nightmares. | 就是你所跟我说的那些 就是你无法入睡因为总是在做噩梦 |
[08:59] | I confided in you. | 我是信赖你才跟你这样说的 |
[09:01] | You’re a member of my team, which makes you my responsibility, | 你是我的队伍中的一员 这让我有责任为你负责 |
[09:04] | and I only told one person, whose job, by the way, is to deal exactly with this sort of thing. | 而且我只告诉了一个人, 而她的工作 正是处理此类事情的 |
[09:10] | There is nothing wrong with my mind. | 我的精神没有任何问题 |
[09:12] | Nobody said there was. | 没人说有问题 |
[09:14] | I have a hard enough time getting your people to respect me without them thinking I’m crazy. | 为了让你的人尊敬我, 而不是认为我疯了 我一直都在努力 |
[09:18] | Nobody thinks you’re crazy, and everybody respects you. | 没人认为你疯了 而且每个人都很尊敬你 |
[09:21] | That is not the point. | 不是这样的 |
[09:22] | Look, Teyla, you may want to sit this one out. | 听我说, Teyla, 你可能需要休息一下 |
[09:27] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[09:28] | Well, Rodney’s staying back, and Ford and I are just going to | Rodney, Ford和我正准备去 |
[09:30] | check out the alpha site one last time before we have to move in. | 最后检查一下阿尔法站点 在我们必须转移到那里之前 |
[09:33] | Should we evacuate, my people will be forced to that planet as well. | 如果我们必须撤离的话 我的人民也将被迫转移到哪个星球 |
[09:36] | And I’ll make sure it’s safe for everyone. | 我保证对每个人来说 那里都会是安全的 |
[09:39] | Look, Teyla, I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with you. | 听着, Teyla, 我并不是说 你有什么地方不对劲 |
[09:43] | God forbid, but you yourself admitted that you were a little off your game. | 但愿不会这样, 不过你自己也承认 你的表现有些离谱 |
[09:48] | You snapped at Dr. Weir this morning in the briefing room for no good reason. | 今天早上在报告厅 你无缘无故的呵斥Weir博士 |
[09:51] | Now you’re biting my head off for caring that you might need help | 现在你又在朝我开火, 仅仅因为 我觉得你可能需要一些帮助 |
[09:53] | dealing with the fact that it’s been three days since you’ve had any sleep. | 因为已经三天了 你一直没法好好睡上一觉 |
[09:56] | I’m sorry, but I do not need any help. | 我很抱歉, 不过我并不需要任何帮助 |
[10:00] | The Wraith are coming. What I need is to do something. | 幽灵就要来了 我现在需要的就是做些什么 |
[10:03] | Okay. Good. | 是的, 很好 |
[10:05] | I suggest you take a nap. | 我建议你去打个盹 |
[10:42] | – Teyla. – Dr. McKay. | – Teyla – McKay博士 |
[10:46] | I was just, um… | 我只是, 嗯… |
[10:49] | We’re seeing each other. | 我们正彼此注视着对方 |
[10:53] | You and Dr. Heightmeyer? | 你和Heightmeyer医生? |
[10:58] | Well, you know how much I love women with great… minds. | 你知道我是如何的喜欢 具有伟大… 思想的女人 |
[11:02] | Just don’t say anything to… anyone. | 请不要告诉… 任何人 |
[11:05] | Your secret is safe with me. | 我会替你保密的 |
[11:07] | Right. Very good. Excellent. | 好的, 很好 |
[11:15] | Dr. Heightmeyer? | Heightmeyer医生? |
[11:16] | Teyla. Come in. | Teyla 请进 |
[11:18] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你了 |
[11:20] | – Is it all right if I… – Of course. | – 我可不可以… – 当然 |
[11:23] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[11:37] | I guess I’m not really sure how this is supposed to work. | 我并不是十分清楚这是如何工作的 |
[11:41] | Just relax. | 没事, 放松 |
[11:43] | Tell me whatever’s on your mind. | 告诉我你脑袋中所想的东西 |
[11:48] | I have been having bad dreams. | 我作过一些很恐怖的梦 |
[11:52] | I feel… | 我感觉… |
[11:58] | Everyone on this base is probably afraid. | 在这个基地中的每个人可能都会觉得害怕 |
[12:00] | – I do not know why I’m bothering you… – Have you always been able to sense the Wraith? | – 我不知道我为什么到这里来打扰你… – 你是不是总是感觉到幽灵? |
[12:05] | Yes. Since I can remember. | 是的, 自从我记事开始 |
[12:08] | Well, what does it feel like? | 这种感觉像是什么? |
[12:20] | It feels like a deep cold that comes from within. | 感觉就像来自身体内部的一股很深的寒意 |
[12:27] | I first felt it when I was a girl. | 我第一次有这个感觉的时候 还是一个小女孩 |
[12:30] | I could not breathe, and I did not know why, and then we heard the darts. | 我无法呼吸, 然后不知道为什么 接着我就听到了幽灵的梭镖飞船 |
[12:36] | Do you feel that way now? | 你现在也是这样的感觉么? |
[12:39] | I have had a knot inside me for some time now. | 我感觉我的心中有个结 将来某个时候就会发作 |
[12:44] | As I understand, though, their ships are still a great distance from Atlantis. | 据我所知, 它们的飞船 距离亚特兰蒂斯还有很长一段距离 |
[12:48] | Can you really sense them from so far away? | 你真的能够从这么远的地方感觉到它们? |
[12:52] | This feeling is a little different than in the past. | 这种感觉跟过去有一点不同 |
[12:57] | Perhaps it is because it is always there now. | 也许是因为它一直在那里 |
[13:00] | I am getting used to it. | 我已经习惯了 |
[13:03] | Never before in my lifetime have so many Wraith been awake. | 在我的一生中 还从来没有碰到这么多的幽灵醒来 |
[13:08] | Do many of your people have this ability? | 你的人民当中, 很多人都有这个能力么? |
[13:10] | Some. | 有些人有 |
[13:12] | Among those few, some can sense the Wraith stronger than others. | 在这些人当中 一些人对幽灵的感觉更强一些 |
[13:17] | I have always been among the first to know they are coming. | 我总是第一个知道它们要来的人 |
[13:20] | That makes you special. | 这让你很特别 |
[13:23] | How does that make you feel? | 这会让你有什么感觉? |
[13:23] | I do not know. I suppose I have not given it much thought. | 我不知道 我从来没有深入的思考这个问题 |
[13:27] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[13:28] | Why do some people have blue eyes and others brown? | 为什么有些人的眼睛是蓝色 而其他人是褐色的? |
[13:36] | Tell me about your nightmares. | 跟我讲讲你的噩梦 |
[14:21] | It was me. | 它就是我 |
[14:23] | You were standing over yourself? | 你站在你自己的身边? |
[14:26] | It was me… but it was not me. | 它就是我… 不过它又不是我 |
[14:29] | I was a Wraith. | 我是一个幽灵 |
[14:30] | The truth is, people waste a lot of time trying to interpret their dreams. | 事实上, 人们浪费了大量的时间 试图解释它们的梦境 |
[14:34] | They’re really just another way our brain thinks when we’re asleep. | 它们其实只是在我们睡觉时 我们大脑的另外一种思考方式 |
[14:36] | There are no hidden meanings. | 并没有什么隐藏的含意 |
[14:38] | In fact, we tend to forget most everything we dream about. | 实际上, 我们总是倾向于忘记 我们所梦到的几乎所有的东西 |
[14:41] | Our conscious mind is capable of deciding what’s most important to us. | 我们有意识的大脑能够判断 哪些东西对我们最为重要 |
[14:46] | Well, the fact that, on some level, I see myself as a Wraith is very disturbing to me. | 可是实际上, 在某种程度上, 我看到自己变成一个幽灵对我来说非常困惑 |
[14:51] | I think this special ability you have, this talent for sensing the Wraith, | 我认为你所具有的这种特殊能力, 这种可以感觉幽灵的天性, |
[14:56] | connects you to them in your mind, maybe in a way you would like to deny. | 在你的意识中将你和它们联系起来, 而这也正是你试图抗拒的 |
[15:03] | You said you hadn’t really given it much thought in the past. I don’t think that’s true. | 你说在过去从来没有真正的考虑这个问题 我认为这不是真的 |
[15:07] | What am I supposed to do? I cannot change it. | 那我应该怎么做? 我又不能改变它 |
[15:10] | Probably not, but the unknown frightens us. | 也许是不行, 不过我们所害怕的 正是这些未知的东西 |
[15:15] | We all like to feel in control, even though most of the time our power over most things is just an illusion, | 我们都愿意感觉一切都在控制之中 即便大部分时候我们的能力事实上还远远不够 |
[15:22] | but I find the more we know about something, the more we can convince ourselves we are in control of it. | 不过我发现我们对某样东西了解得越多 我们就越可以说服自己, 我们可以控制它 |
[15:32] | I ran every test I could on all of you from the get-go. | 我已经对你进行了我所能够采取的每项测试 |
[15:35] | Physiologically, you and your people are the same as we are. | 从生理学上讲, 你和你的人民 跟我们是完全一样的 |
[15:38] | I have no explanation for any of your special super powers. | 我无法解释你所具有的那些超能力 |
[15:41] | I only have one. | 我只有一个 |
[15:43] | I’ve seen you fight, my dear. | 我看到过你战斗 |
[15:45] | I have previously traced this ability as something that is passed on through family lineage. | 我过去曾经认为这种能力是 家族血统所遗传下来的 并以此作过一些追查 |
[15:50] | Does that not make it biological? | 你说这不是生物学上的? |
[15:52] | It would seem so, but without genetic samples from everyone in your family tree, | 看起来应该是, 不过没有你的族谱中 每个人的基因样本 |
[15:56] | I would have little to no chance of identifying the specific characteristic that causes the anatomical response. | 我也无法标示出 引起这一生理学反映的基因片段 |
[16:02] | It’d be difficult. | 这非常困难 |
[16:05] | Any chance you would have time to fly me over to the mainland? | 那如果你和我一同飞到大陆中去, 有没有这个可能呢? |
[16:09] | If you’re willing to take your life into your own hands. | 如果你想将你的生命掌握在你自己手中 |
[16:13] | I’d love a break. | 我很乐意 |
[16:32] | You’ve changed, Teyla. | 你变了, Teyla |
[16:34] | My hair is shorter. | 我的头发变短了 |
[16:35] | It’s more than your hair, dear. | 不止是你的头发, 亲爱的 |
[16:38] | I can still see the little girl who used to paint me beautiful pictures | 我仍然还可以看到那个 常常为我画出美妙图画的小女孩 |
[16:43] | while she sang the songs of the Ancients. | 那个唱着古人歌曲的小女孩 |
[16:46] | I have not been that girl in a long time, Charin. | 我早就已经不是那个小女孩了, Charin |
[16:49] | No, but even Teyla, leader of the Athosians, always found the time to come and visit with poor, old Charin. | 不, 即便是Teyla, Athosian人的领袖, 也总是可以抽空来探访我, 老Charin, 这样卑微的人 |
[16:56] | I have missed your tuttleroot soup. | 我很想念你做的tuttleroot汤 |
[16:59] | But I suspect it’s more than my soup that has brought you here. | 不过我想并不只是我的汤 让你来到这里 |
[17:04] | You’ve come to pluck me from my tent and take me to yet another world. | 你来这里是要把我拉出我的帐篷 并把我带到另外一个星球 |
[17:08] | Not yet, but it seems we may have to evacuate again soon, at least temporarily. | 现在不是, 不过看起来我们可能不得不 再次撤离, 至少是暂时性的 |
[17:17] | Did you allow yourself to expect differently? | 假如实现不了, 你会答应么? |
[17:20] | I still believe that we can one day be free of the Wraith. | 我仍然相信终究有一天 我们可以从幽灵的阴影中解放出来 |
[17:25] | You can save such stories for those whose bones aren’t failing them. | 你可以为那些英勇献出自己生命的人 去讲这些故事 |
[17:33] | Charin… Charin… | |
[17:35] | do you know why I can sense the Wraith coming? | 你知道为什么我会感觉到幽灵即将到来? |
[17:37] | You were born to it. | 你生来就是如此 |
[17:39] | There have been a few in every generation. | 在每一代人中, 总有几个人具有这个能力 |
[17:42] | I know, but has no one ever wondered how that is possible? | 我知道, 不过从来都没有人想过 为什么会这样么? |
[17:47] | Some believe it was a gift from the ancestors. | 有些人认为这是祖先们所传下来的天赋 |
[17:51] | And you? | 你呢? |
[17:55] | Your father asked me not to tell you. | 你父亲让我不要告诉你 |
[18:00] | My father is not here anymore. | 我父亲已经不在了 |
[18:06] | No other living Athosian knows of this, for good reason. | 不能让其他活着的Athosian人知道 |
[18:14] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:16] | Tell me anyway. | 无论如何告诉我吧 |
[18:19] | My grandfather used to tell a story… | 我的祖父曾经告诉我一个故事… |
[18:24] | no one has ever heard the like, before or since… | 从来没有人听过的… |
[18:28] | about the few who once returned. | 关于少数被送回来的人 |
[18:33] | Returned? | 被送回的? |
[18:37] | There was a planet… | 有一个星球… |
[18:39] | as was expected, every so often, the Wraith came, | 就跟我们所想到的一样 幽灵经常光顾那里 |
[18:44] | villagers were taken, but there, on this particular planet, | 村民被掠走, 不过那里 在这个特别的星球 |
[18:50] | on several occasions, the taken came back. | 有几次, 被掠走的人又回来了 |
[19:02] | Some believed that the ancestors had returned their loved ones to them, | 有些人认为祖先们 将他们所珍爱的东西遗传了下来 |
[19:05] | that they had been blessed with a gift that made them unwanted by the Wraith. | 那种可以免受幽灵迫害的天赋 |
[19:11] | Others even told tales of how the taken had somehow vanquished the Wraith, | 还有人甚至还讲述了一些故事 那些被掠走的人如何征服了幽灵 |
[19:16] | but soon, the taken began to be feared. | 不过不久之后, 被掠走的人就开始感到害怕 |
[19:19] | Why? | 为什么? |
[19:20] | They spoke of hearing voices. | 他们说听到了一些声音 |
[19:22] | Many began to behave strangely. | 很多人开始行为古怪 |
[19:25] | Some became violent, even murderous. | 有些人变得非常暴力, 甚至杀人 |
[19:29] | Well, it doesn’t sound like the Ancients were responsible for that. | 听起来好像 这并不是由古人所造成的 |
[19:32] | No. | 不是 |
[19:33] | The villagers turned on the taken. It was a massacre. | 村民们开始转向那些被掠走的人 这是一场大屠杀 |
[19:36] | All but a few were killed. | 除了极少数, 大部分人都被杀死了 |
[19:38] | The rest were ostracized, sent away. | 剩下的人被放逐了 |
[19:41] | After that, no others that were taken from that village ever returned again, | 从那里后, 那个村子被掠走的人 就再也没有回来的了 |
[19:45] | but those few who survived, they are the ones who Charin believes passed on the gift. | 不过那些活下来的, 他们就是那些 Charin所认为的传递天赋的人 |
[19:53] | – And one of the taken that survived was… – My lineage. | – 而有一个被掠走又活下来的人就是… – 我的祖先 |
[19:58] | I have the address to the planet where this happened. | 我有发生这件事的星球的地址 |
[20:01] | Charin says the village is long gone. | Charin说那个村子早就不复存在了 |
[20:03] | All that is left are ruins, but still, I wish to go there. | 剩下的只有废墟 不过我仍然很想去那里 |
[20:08] | Now? | 现在? |
[20:10] | I believe this must be coming to light now for a reason. | 我认为发生这一切的原因 一定要大白于天下 |
[20:14] | Maybe we can find evidence of what really happened. | 也许我们可以发现真正所发生事情的证据 |
[20:17] | Look, Teyla, there are a lot of things that we need to get done. | 听着, Teyla, 我们还有很多事情要去做 |
[20:20] | Maybe there is a way to fight the Wraith that we have yet to discover. | 也许这可以帮我们找到一个 抗击幽灵的方法 |
[20:24] | Perhaps my ancestors were simply not enlightened enough to recognize their gift for what it was. | 或许我的祖先并没有达到足够的认知水平 以弄清楚这种天赋到底是什么 |
[20:34] | Doesn’t hurt to take a look around. | 去看看没有什么大不了的 |
[20:48] | – Sir, there’s nothing here. – I know. | – 长官, 这儿什么都没有 – 我知道 |
[20:50] | – Well, it’s dark. Shouldn’t we be getting back? – Give her a minute. | – 天黑了, 我们是不是该回去了? – 再给她几分钟 |
[20:54] | Sir… | 长官… |
[20:55] | Ford, I need her to put this behind her, get some sleep. | Ford, 我需要她能够摆脱这一切 好好睡上一觉 |
[20:58] | We all do so, whatever it takes. | 我们大家这样做, 不管会发生什么 |
[21:05] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[21:07] | I’ve got something here. | 我在这里收到一些信号 |
[21:08] | Really? | 真的么? |
[21:09] | I don’t know. I’ve got a little… | 我不知道 我收到了一些… |
[21:14] | You’ve got a little what? | 你收到了一些什么? |
[21:16] | Hey, McKay, you’ve got a little what? | 嗨, McKay, 你收到了一些什么? |
[21:20] | What? | 什么? |
[21:25] | Oh, it’s okay when you guys make fun of me. | 哦, 你们这些家伙不要跟我开玩笑了 |
[21:27] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[21:28] | Picking up a faint energy signal. | 收到一个微弱的能量信号 |
[21:31] | It’s getting stronger. | 变得越来越强了 |
[21:33] | Coming from here. | 从这里发出的 |
[21:36] | There’s nothing here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[21:37] | Well, the magic ancient device hasn’t lied yet. | 古人的设备到现在为止 还从来没有欺骗过我们 |
[21:41] | It’s solid. | 这是实心的 |
[21:42] | Well, there’s definitely something weird here. | 这里确实有些东西很奇怪 |
[21:44] | Weird how? | 怎么奇怪? |
[21:46] | – Teyla! – How about that? – Teyla! | – 那是怎么回事? |
[21:49] | Teyla! Teyla! | |
[21:51] | Maybe if you got a good running start. You know, really slam into it. | 如果你有一个良好的开端 也许, 你就可以冲进去 |
[22:01] | How’d you do that? | 你是怎么做到的? |
[22:03] | I do not know. I was just looking for a way out. | 我不知道 我只是在找出来的路 |
[22:17] | Looks like the inside of a Wraith ship. | 看起来像是在幽灵的飞船里面 |
[22:19] | What the hell were they doing here? | 他们到底在这里做什么? |
[22:37] | Rodney. Rodney. | |
[22:38] | Elizabeth. Elizabeth. | |
[22:39] | Sheppard said you think you found a Wraith laboratory. | Sheppard说你认为找到了一个幽灵的实验室? |
[22:42] | Certainly looks that way. Some sort of hidden secret facility. | 看起来像是 某种隐藏的秘密研究室 |
[22:45] | It’s obviously been abandoned for a very long time. | 很明显被抛弃很长时间了 |
[22:47] | I was able to pull this data recorder from one of the computer consoles. | 我要把这个数据记录器 接入到某个计算机终端 |
[22:53] | You think the Wraith were experimenting on the people of that planet? | 你认为幽灵是在 那个星球上的人身上做实验? |
[22:56] | I have no idea. | 我也说不清楚 |
[22:57] | – Hoping this thing will tell us. – Why their need for secrecy? | – 希望这个东西能够告诉我们 – 它们为什么要保密呢? |
[23:00] | The Wraith can take people at will and do whatever they want with them. | 幽灵可以随便掠走人们 用他们做任何想做的事情 |
[23:06] | Here we go. | 搞定了 |
[23:09] | There. | 这里 |
[23:11] | Now, that, uh… | 现在, 这个, 嗯… |
[23:14] | that means absolutely nothing to me. | 我对这个一窍不通 |
[23:16] | Last time I saw the contents of one of these, it showed a galactic positioning system for ships. | 上一次我见到类似的内容 展示的是一个飞船的星系定位系统 |
[23:19] | It was more… pictures than symbols. | 它有更多的… 图像而不是符号 |
[23:22] | I wonder… | 我想… |
[23:25] | Just so you know, you didn’t actually finish that sentence out loud. | 你就知道这些 你实际上并没有读完那个句子 |
[23:30] | Well, this is obviously a language. | 这很显然是一种语言 |
[23:32] | Wraith language? | 幽灵的语言? |
[23:33] | That would make sense. | 有理由相信是 |
[23:35] | I’d love to have a good look through this. | 我想好好看看这个 |
[23:37] | Knock yourself out. | 随便 |
[23:38] | I have to get back to the control chair anyway. | 我要回去看看那个控制椅了 |
[23:46] | Why do you think you could access the doorway when no one else could? | 你认为为什么你可以通过那道门 而其他人却不行呢? |
[23:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:50] | Is it because only a Wraith can enter a secret Wraith facility? | 是不是因为只有幽灵 才可以进入那个秘密的研究室? |
[23:53] | I’m not a Wraith. | 我不是幽灵 |
[23:55] | Tell me… what does it feel like to be a Wraith? | 告诉我… 当幽灵的感觉如何? |
[23:59] | I feel hunger. | 我觉得很饿 |
[24:12] | Don’t you remember what happened last time I sat in one of those? | 你还记不记得最后一次 我坐在其中一个当中时发生了什么? |
[24:15] | There’s nowhere near enough power in the thing to do anything. | 现在的能量远远不够 这玩意儿什么也做不了 |
[24:18] | Then why bother? Gentlemen, it’s quite late. | 那为什么还要搞得这么麻烦呢? 先生们, 已经很晚了 |
[24:20] | We are trying to determine exactly how much power | 我们只是想判断一下到底需要多少能量 |
[24:22] | is required to operate the systems that are controlled by the chair. | 才能操纵由这个椅子所控制的系统 |
[24:25] | And in order to do that, it needs to be on. | 为了做到这一点, 它必须就必须启动 |
[24:27] | You have the gene now. | 你现在有这个基因了 |
[24:28] | Yeah, but I can’t be trying to analyze the feedback data while I’m concentrating on keeping the damn thing activated. | 是的, 不过我在集中精力想着 如何激活这个东西的时候 我就没有办法分析返回的数据了 |
[24:32] | Why don’t you analyze it? | 你为什么不去分析一下它? |
[24:33] | Well, I could analyze it, but Rodney doesn’t think that… | 是的, 我可以分析它 不过Rodney并不认为… |
[24:35] | Gentlemen, how’s it coming? | 先生们, 怎么样了? |
[24:36] | Well, not good. | 不好 |
[24:37] | Well, I’m sorry. This won’t help. Carson, I need you. | 我很抱歉, 这帮不上忙 Carson, 我需要你 |
[24:40] | Oh, thank god. | 噢, 感谢上帝 |
[24:41] | But we’re using him. | 不过我们正在用他 |
[24:42] | – What is it? Is someone hurt? – You were right. | – 怎么了? 有人受伤了? – 你的理论是对的 |
[24:44] | Lovely. About what? | 真令人高兴 是关于什么的理论? |
[24:46] | Your theory of the Wraith evolving after the Ancients arrived in the Pegasus galaxy. | 那个幽灵是在古人到达飞马星系之后 开始进化的理论 |
[24:50] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 简直是开玩笑 |
[24:51] | Pay up. | (我赢了), 付钱吧 |
[24:52] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[24:53] | The Wraith language is a derivative of ancient. | 幽灵的语言是从古人的语言派生出来的 |
[24:55] | Well, that doesn’t categorically mean… | 那并不绝对就说… |
[24:57] | Rodney, please. | Rodney, 请听我说 |
[24:59] | That’s not why I need to see you. | 那并不是我想见你的原因 |
[25:01] | I’ve been able to translate the first part of the log from the Wraith data device. | 我已经能够翻译幽灵的数据设备中 记录的日志的第一部分了 |
[25:04] | Really? | 真的么? |
[25:09] | – All right, we’ll try Dr. Kusanagi again. – Kusanagi again. | – 好了, 我们再试试Kusanagi博士 – 再试试Kusanagi |
[25:11] | – Now. – Okay. – Thank you. | – 马上 – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[25:23] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[25:26] | You look like I fear. | 你看起来就像我担心的那样 |
[25:30] | Well, we’ve been up all night. | 我们整晚都没睡 |
[25:33] | You wished to see me? | 你想找我? |
[25:35] | You’d better sit down. | 你最好坐下来 |
[25:37] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[25:41] | Well, I translated the first part of the log you brought back, and… | 我翻译了你带回的日志的第一部分, 然后… |
[25:46] | are you sure you don’t want to have a seat? | 你真的认为你不想坐下来? |
[25:52] | The Wraith were conducting experiments on your ancestors. | 幽灵在你的祖先身上做了一些实验 |
[25:56] | It was just one Wraith, actually, and he was doing it against the wishes of the other Wraith, | 实际上, 只是一个幽灵 而且它这样做是违背了其它幽灵的意愿 |
[26:00] | which is why he was doing it in secret. | 这就是为什么它要秘密进行 |
[26:02] | What was he doing? | 他做了什么? |
[26:04] | I think he was trying to make their food source more compatible with their species. | 我想他正试图让他们的食物来源 与他们这个物种更加协调 |
[26:10] | I do not understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:12] | It was very easy to miss. | 这很难成功 |
[26:13] | In fact, I couldn’t even make the kind of comparison necessary to isolate the specific strand. | 事实上, 我甚至无法进行必需的比较 来分离特定的片断 |
[26:18] | We needed Wraith cells, which we eventually got, | 我们需要幽灵的细胞 这个我们终于得到了 |
[26:20] | but then we needed a full mapping of the genetic code contained within those cells, | 不过我们还需要包含在这些细胞中的 完整的基因图谱 |
[26:23] | which wasn’t even 50% complete… | 而这个还没有完成50%… |
[26:25] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:28] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[26:30] | You have some Wraith DNA in your genetic makeup. | 在你的遗传信息中, 含有一些幽灵的DNA |
[26:38] | You’re saying Teyla is part Wraith? | 你在说Teyla有一部分是幽灵? |
[26:40] | A very small part. | 一个很小的部分 |
[26:42] | Which makes her about as different from us as you, because of the ancient gene you possess. | 这让她同你一样, 跟我们不同 由于你所带有的古人的基因 |
[26:46] | Well, and some other things. | 还有一些其它的东西 |
[26:47] | Still, Bates is going to go nuts over this. | 如果知道这个, Bates就会发狂的 |
[26:49] | Let’s just keep this one under our hat. | 我们先不要把这个公布出去 |
[26:50] | Well, obviously Teyla is very concerned about how everyone will react. | 是的, 很显然Teyla将会非常在意每个人的反应 |
[26:54] | What, so you think this Wraith scientist was trying to make humans what, more tasty? | 怎么, 这么说你认为这个幽灵科学家 正试图让人类, 怎么说呢, 更可口? |
[26:58] | The log seems to indicate that he was looking for a way to make the feeding process more efficient. | 日志看起来是在说明他正在试图寻找一种方法 以让取食的过程更加有效 |
[27:03] | I thought you already said they had a number of genetic characteristics similar to humans. | 我想你说过它们具有一些 类似于人类的基因特征 |
[27:07] | They do, but they’re still much closer to the bug creature that attacked major Sheppard than to us. | 确实是这样, 不过相比我们而言, 它们还是 更接近于攻击Sheppard 少校的麻烦制造者 |
[27:11] | Hey, I thought we weren’t going to mention that anymore. | 嗨, 不要再提那个了好么 |
[27:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:15] | Also interesting is the fact that the Wraith language appears to be a derivative of ancient, | 同时令我们感兴趣的还有幽灵的语言 看起来是从古人的语言派生出来的 |
[27:20] | which seems to suggest that the Wraith evolved after the Ancients arrived in Pegasus. | 这就意味着幽灵是在 古人到达飞马星系之后发展起来的 |
[27:25] | My theory is that the Ancients unwittingly allowed humans to evolve on a planet | 我的理论就是古人无意中 允许人类在一个星球上进化 |
[27:29] | with the… insect species on it. | 同时还有… 昆虫物种在上面 |
[27:32] | At some point, the insects fed on humans and somehow incorporated our DNA into theirs. | 在某种情况下, 这些昆虫以人类为食 并且不知为何将我们的DNA结合进了它们的DNA |
[27:38] | The Wraith are an evolution of that combination. | 幽灵就是这种组合所进化出来的结果 |
[27:40] | So, what you’re saying is the Ancients actually created the Wraith? | 照你这么说, 实际上是古人创造了幽灵? |
[27:44] | By accident. | 不经意间 |
[27:45] | Or negligence. | 或者是疏忽 |
[27:46] | Well, either way, it doesn’t matter. | 不管是哪种方式, 这都无所谓了 |
[27:48] | Ultimately, the more we know about Wraith physiology, the closer we get to a biological weapon | 从根本上说, 在生理学上我们对幽灵了解得越多, 我们就越有可能制造出一种生物武器 |
[27:52] | that can attack the Wraith and leave humans unharmed. | 用它来袭击幽灵, 保护人类免受伤害 |
[27:55] | Yes, but for the moment, all we know is that the Ancients might have accidentally created the Wraith, | 是的, 不过此时, 我们所知道的就是 古人可能偶然间制造了幽灵 |
[28:00] | and why Teyla can sense them coming. | 以及为什么Teyla可以感觉到它们的到来 |
[28:02] | I mean, fabulous, mystery solved, but neither of which that help, in any way, stop them from coming. | 具有讽刺意味的是, 秘密揭开了, 不过不管是哪个都无法帮助我们阻止它们的到来 |
[28:07] | Rodney’s right. | Rodney是对的 |
[28:09] | Let’s get back to work. | 让我们回去干活吧 |
[28:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:15] | I know that it is not my fault. | 我知道这不是我的错 |
[28:17] | There’s nothing I can do about it. | 我什么也做不了 |
[28:19] | The fact is, I’m really no different now than I was yesterday or last week. | 事实上, 我现在跟昨天 以及上星期没有什么不同 |
[28:23] | But you feel different. | 不过你感觉到不同了 |
[28:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:29] | I think the thing that I am most worried about is how people will perceive me. | 我想我最担心的就是人们会如何看待我 |
[28:35] | My father told people that it was a gift, that I was special, but in a good way. | 我的父亲告诉人们, 我与众不同 这是天赋 |
[28:41] | I could help my people by warning them of the Wraith’s approach. | 我可以帮助我的人民 通知他们幽灵即将到来 |
[28:44] | He did it to protect me, but in many ways, I think that it is why they first turned to me as a leader. | 他这样做是为了保护我, 不过在多数情况下, 我想 这也是为什么他们首先把我当作首领的原因 |
[28:51] | As you just said, you’re no different than you were yesterday. | 正如你刚才所说的, 你跟昨天没有什么不同 |
[28:54] | Yes, but now they have reason to fear me. | 是的, 不过现在他们有理由害怕我了 |
[29:03] | All right, even with major Sheppard in the chair, we weren’t able to… | 好了, 即便是Sheppard坐在那个椅子中 我们仍然不能… |
[29:07] | What is that? | 怎么了? |
[29:12] | Something you said made me wonder… | 你所说的让我想起… |
[29:16] | I thought we decided there were more important things… | 我想我们所决定的 应该是更重要的事情… |
[29:18] | why did the Wraith scientist stop the experiments? | 为什么幽灵科学家停止了实验? |
[29:20] | What would I have said that would make you think that? | 我说过的什么让你想起了这个? |
[29:22] | I don’t remember. | 我记不起来了 |
[29:24] | Well, it’s just… it’s a good point. I’m just wondering what I said that… | 这真是… 真是一个好问题 我只是想知道我说过的什么… |
[29:26] | Sorry. What have you got? | 抱歉, 你想到了什么? |
[29:28] | Well, at first I thought it was because the other Wraith caught him. | 首先, 我认为是其它幽灵抓住了他 |
[29:30] | They didn’t? | 他们没有? |
[29:31] | No, according to this, he stopped on his own. | 没有, 根据这个, 他是自己停止的 |
[29:33] | See, now you’ve got me wondering why the rest of the Wraith didn’t want these experiments taking place in the first place. | 现在你的话让我想搞清楚为什么 其它幽灵不想这些实验在第一个地方进行 |
[29:36] | Exactly. | 很对 |
[29:37] | Especially since they were supposed to be intended to improve things for everyone. | 特别是当它们每个人都可以从中获益的时候 |
[29:41] | Yeah. That’s what I’m saying. | 是的, 我也是这样想的 |
[29:42] | I just said it. | 我刚说的 |
[29:43] | Will you stop? | 你可以停一下么? |
[29:45] | Okay, here’s the most interesting part… | OK, 现在是最重要的部分… |
[29:46] | The Wraith communicate with each other using some sort of telepathic network. | 幽灵使用某种心灵感应网络来相互交流 |
[29:50] | I noticed that. | 我注意到了 |
[29:52] | Thankfully, | 幸运的是 |
[29:52] | they can’t seem to read the minds of humans, though. | 它们还不能读取人类的心灵 |
[29:57] | That’s good, but what does this have to do with the Wraith stopping the experiments? | 这很好, 不过这跟幽灵停止试验 有什么关系呢? |
[30:00] | Because, by combining even small amounts of Wraith DNA with humans, | 因为, 通过将哪怕是很小一部分的 幽灵DNA组合到人类的DNA当中 |
[30:04] | the scientist was giving the humans Wraith mental abilities. | 那个科学家赋予了人类幽灵的精神能力 |
[30:07] | The subjects of his experiments were able to hear the Wraith communications. | 他那些试验的受实验者 能够听到幽灵的通信 |
[30:12] | In the stories that Teyla told, the voices that the people heard were… | Teyla所讲述的故事中, 那些人们所听到的声音就是… |
[30:15] | were Wraith. Exactly. | 是幽灵, 其实 |
[30:17] | It must have driven them mad. | 这很可能让他们发疯 |
[30:19] | The Wraith scientist couldn’t find a way around it, so eventually he gave up. | 那个幽灵科学家找不到解决办法 所以最终他放弃了 |
[30:23] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[30:24] | I mean, why let them back in the general population, then? | 我是说, 他为什么又让他们回到人群当中呢? |
[30:26] | Well, it seems he thought that interbreeding with normal humans might dilute the effect. | 看起来他认为这样与普通人类 杂种繁殖之后应该会削弱这种反应 |
[30:32] | Before he realized he was wrong, it was too late. | 当他认为这种想法错了的时候 已经太迟了 |
[30:34] | When the other Wraith did find out what he had done, they wiped out all the people on the planet… | 当其它幽灵发现了他所做的一切之后 它们那个星球上的所有人一扫而光 |
[30:41] | but not before several of the test subjects had already been ostracized and forced to leave. | 不过这是在一些受实验者被放逐以及 被迫离开之后 |
[30:46] | Okay, so how does this help us? | 好吧, 这对我们有什么帮助? |
[30:48] | Teyla may have more than just the ability to sense the Wraith coming. | Teyla可能不仅仅只有可以感觉到 幽灵即将到来的能力 |
[30:53] | You’re saying you think Teyla might be able to… | 你是说你认为Teyla可能可以… |
[30:55] | tap into this Wraith psychic network? | 接入到幽灵的精神网络? |
[30:58] | If she can, we’ll be able to gather all the intel we ever needed about them. | 如果她可以的话, 我们就能够收集到 所有我们需要的关于它们的内部信息 |
[31:10] | I have never been able to hear the thoughts of the Wraith before. | 我以前从来没有听到过幽灵的思考 |
[31:14] | According to the notes, all the test subjects who were given the Wraith DNA, they had the ability. | 根据笔记的记载, 所有的被赋予幽灵DNA的 受测试者, 都有这个能力 |
[31:18] | It’s possible it’s because you’ve never actually tried before. | 可能是因为你以前从来没有尝试过 |
[31:21] | You didn’t know you could read Wraith minds, and quite frankly, who would want to? | 你不知道你可以读取幽灵的心灵, 而且很坦白的说, 谁曾想过? |
[31:28] | Look, Teyla, I would not even consider asking you to do this | 听着, Teyla, 如果我认为这不会给我们 带来一些潜在的重要的信息的话 |
[31:31] | if I didn’t think it could potentially provide us with some vital information. | 我不会要求你这样做的 |
[31:35] | I just do not know what to do. | 我只是不知道我该怎么去做 |
[31:38] | Well, Dr. Heightmeyer has a theory. | 好吧, Heightmeyer医生有办法 |
[31:40] | I think it’s possible that, over time, through several generations, | 我认为有可能, 经过漫长的时间, 经过很多代人之后 |
[31:44] | people with your ability have developed a mental barrier to the thought projections of the Wraith. | 具有你这种能力的人 已经建立起了一道心理上的防线 |
[31:48] | Sort of a self-defense mechanism. | 某种自我保护机制 |
[31:51] | If we can get past that… | 如果我们可以穿过那道… |
[31:52] | How? | 怎样穿过? |
[31:53] | We have a treatment process called hypnosis. | 我们有一种被称作催眠的治疗方法 |
[31:56] | Dr. Heightmeyer can lead you through it, | Heightmeyer可以引导你穿过它 |
[31:58] | and Dr. Beckett will remain on hand at all times to monitor your physiology. | 而且Beckett博士将会一直守在旁边 监视你的身体状况 |
[32:02] | The Wraith are still very far away, are they not? | 幽灵仍然还在非常远的地方, 是不是? |
[32:06] | Yes, they are, and McKay, he does have some doubts about the range of this telepathy. | 是的, 而且McKay, 他确实也对心灵感应的范围 有一些疑虑 |
[32:09] | But as you’ve said, you can sense the Wraith now. | 不过如你所说的 你现在已经可以感觉到幽灵了 |
[32:12] | If that’s merely a bleed-through effect into your consciousness of a greater latent ability, | 如果这可以激发你意识中 一个更大的潜能的话 |
[32:17] | then it may be worth trying to break the barrier. | 那么就值得去打破这道心理防线 |
[32:20] | To be perfectly honest, it’s not something I would ever recommend doing under any other circumstances. | 非常诚实的讲, 如果是在其它情况下 我是不会推荐这样做的 |
[32:26] | But these are far from normal circumstances that we’re in, Teyla. | 不过现在已经远不是平常的情况了, Teyla |
[32:31] | If I can somehow provide us with something… | 如果我确实可以为我们提供一些东西… |
[32:33] | their strategy, a weakness… | 它们的战略, 某个弱点… |
[32:36] | I see no other choice. | 我看我别无选择 |
[32:46] | Okay, I think we’re ready. | 好了, 我认为已经准备好了 |
[32:49] | Are you? | 好了么? |
[32:51] | Okay, I want you to breathe… | OK, 我现在要你呼吸… |
[32:54] | nice and deeply, and try to relax. | 完全的, 深深的呼吸, 并且尽量的放松 |
[32:56] | Dr. Beckett’s going to administer a mild sedative. | Beckett博士准备注射一计轻度的镇静剂 |
[32:59] | Now, if this works, we should still be able to communicate with each other. | 如果这奏效的话 我们应该还可以彼此间对话 |
[33:02] | Remember, we can wake you at any time, using a very low-grade electrical current. | 记住, 我们任何时候都可以 使用一个非常低等级的电流来唤醒你 |
[33:07] | It won’t hurt at all. | 这不会造成任何伤害的 |
[33:09] | Just say, “out”, and we’ll end it. | 如果想停止, 就说”out”, 我们马上就会停下来 |
[33:13] | Now, focus on this light as I speak. | 现在, 在我说话的时候注视这个灯光 |
[33:17] | You told me that the feeling that you get from the Wraith is a cold, dark feeling deep inside you. | 你跟我说过, 你从幽灵那里得到的就是 来自于身体内部的寒冷, 黑暗的感觉 |
[33:22] | I want you to think about that. | 我要你想着这个感觉 |
[33:24] | Look for it in your mind. | 在你的头脑中寻找这个感觉 |
[33:27] | Now, close your eyes and listen to it. | 现在, 闭上眼睛, 仔细聆听 |
[33:30] | Don’t resist. | 不要抵抗 |
[33:32] | Go to that place where it lives. | 顺其自然 |
[33:43] | What do you hear? | 你听到了什么? |
[33:47] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[33:51] | You told me that your father was taken by the Wraith. | 你跟我说过你的父亲被幽灵掠走 |
[33:54] | Do you remember sensing it that day? | 你还记不记得自那以后的感觉? |
[33:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:58] | Think back to that feeling. | 后头想想那种感觉 |
[34:01] | Now listen. | 现在仔细听 |
[34:04] | What do you hear? | 你听到了什么? |
[34:07] | Noise. | 噪声 |
[34:09] | Voices, so many voices, whispering. | 说话声, 很多说话声, 窃窃私语 |
[34:12] | Listen closely. | 靠近些去听 |
[34:14] | Listen for one. | 听一个声音 |
[34:19] | I can see. | 我可以看到了 |
[34:20] | Tell us what you see, Teyla. | 告诉我们你看到了什么, Teyla |
[34:22] | I am on a ship. | 我在一艘飞船上 |
[34:25] | I am walking. | 我在走路 |
[34:26] | She can actually see what’s happening? | 她真的看到了正在发生的事情? |
[34:28] | If the Wraith can project their thoughts, then that may include what they’re seeing. | 如果幽灵可以发射出他们的思维, 那么那就可以包括它们所看到的东西 |
[34:32] | There are other Wraith. | 有其它幽灵 |
[34:34] | They do not notice me. | 它们没有注意到我 |
[34:37] | I am in a room full of people being preserved so that they can be fed upon. | 我在一个房间中, 四周贮藏满了人 以便它们取食 |
[34:47] | I am feeding. | 我正在取食 |
[34:49] | I am killing him. | 我正在杀死他 |
[34:51] | Stop. Beckett, stop. | 停止. Beckett, 停止 |
[34:55] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[34:56] | It’s okay. You’re here, in Atlantis. | 没事了, 你在这里, 在亚特兰蒂斯 |
[34:59] | Teyla, I… | Teyla, 我… |
[35:01] | I had no right to ask you to do this. | 我没有权利要求你这样做 |
[35:07] | Get these things off of me. | 把这些东西从我身上拿开 |
[35:08] | All right, settle down, Teyla. | 好的, 平静下来, Teyla. |
[35:09] | I have to take this off. | 我会把这个拿掉 |
[35:10] | I can’t put her through this, John. | 我不能让她做这些, John. |
[35:12] | I know it was my idea, but it’s too much to ask. | 我知道这是我的主意, 不过它的代价太大 |
[35:14] | You might feel differently once the hive ships show up. | 当幽灵的母船出现的时候 你可能就会是另外一种想法 |
[35:16] | Dr. Weir. | Weir博士 |
[35:18] | Why did you make them stop? | 你为什么让他们停下来? |
[35:19] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[35:20] | I was on one of the hive ships that is headed here. | 我正在前往这里的一艘母船上 |
[35:23] | I could hear them. | 我可以听到他们 |
[35:24] | I could see. | 我可以看到 |
[35:25] | It was working. | 这是有效的 |
[35:27] | You were watching them feed. | 你看到它们正在取食 |
[35:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:30] | I actually felt one of them feed, | 我确实感觉到它们当中有一个正在取食 |
[35:32] | but I can handle it. | 不过我可以承受 |
[35:34] | I can help us, I know it. | 你可以帮助我们, 我知道 |
[35:35] | Teyla, I never should’ve… | Teyla, 我不会再… |
[35:36] | I am going to try again. | 我要再试一次 |
[35:49] | I am walking through the ship. | 我正走过飞船 |
[35:56] | I am in some sort of control room. | 我在某个控制室中 |
[36:17] | You are all so pathetic. | 你们都是如此的可怜 |
[36:22] | Something tells me that’s not Teyla talking. | 我觉得这不是Teyla在说话 |
[36:25] | Nothing can stop us. | 没有什么可以阻止我们 |
[36:27] | Wake her up. | 唤醒她 |
[36:31] | You are all going to die. | 你们都将去死 |
[36:33] | Now! | 马上! |
[36:44] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[36:51] | Dr. Beckett has her sedated, and she’s resting comfortably. | Beckett已经给她服用了镇静剂 她现在正在休息 |
[36:54] | She seems fine, but I would like some time to let what she’s been through sink in. | 她看起来没事, 不过我需要一些时间 来了解她看到了什么 |
[36:57] | She may still be in shock. | 她可能是受到了惊吓 |
[36:59] | I have no idea what the long-term psychological effect will be. | 我不知道会不会有长期的心理影响 |
[37:02] | She said she could see some type of control room… maybe a map, an attack plan. | 她说她可以看到某种控制室… 也许一张地图, 一份攻击计划 |
[37:05] | She just needs to get a better look. | 她需要更仔细的看一下 |
[37:07] | John, you were there. | John, 你当时在那里 |
[37:09] | A Wraith had control of her. | 一个幽灵控制了她 |
[37:16] | Incoming wormhole. | 有虫洞连接进来 |
[37:24] | We’re getting sergeant Bates’ I.D.C. | 我们收到了Bates上士的身份识别码 |
[37:26] | It’s the alpha site. | 是阿尔法站点 |
[37:27] | This is sergeant Bates. | 我是Bates上士 |
[37:28] | Code red. We’re under attack and coming in hot! | 红色代码 我们正受到攻击, 正急速赶来! |
[37:30] | Lower the shield. | 放下防护盾 |
[37:42] | Move it, move it! | 快, 快! |
[37:45] | That’s it, we’re clear. | 好了, 我们都到了 |
[37:46] | Raise the shield! | 升起防护盾! |
[37:51] | Is everybody okay? | 所有人都还好吧? |
[37:53] | All off-world personnel accounted for. | 所有回来人员报道 |
[37:56] | I guess that planet isn’t safe anymore. | 我想那个星球已经不再安全了 |
[37:58] | They showed up by ship, | 它们坐飞船出现在那里 |
[38:00] | and dropped some sort of device by the Gate as we were leaving. | 在我们准备离开的时候 在星际之门的旁边丢下某种设备 |
[38:02] | I’ve seen it before. | 我以前见过 |
[38:04] | They’re tagging the planet. | 它们在标记那个星球 |
[38:05] | If we’re going to evacuate Atlantis, we’re going to need a new place to go. | 如我我们要从亚特兰蒂斯撤退 我们需要另外选一个地方 |
[38:07] | That planet was supposed to be uninhabited. | 那个星球应该无人居住 |
[38:08] | What did the Wraith want with it? | 幽灵过去想要什么? |
[38:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:10] | It’s almost like they knew we were there. | 看起来它们好像知道我们在那里 |
[38:18] | I was close. I was so close. | 我已经接近了, 我已经很近了 |
[38:22] | I really think if I had another chance… | 我认为如果我还有一次机会… |
[38:24] | hey, you don’t have to prove anything to anyone around here. | 嗨, 你没有必要向这里的每个人 证明所有事情 |
[38:26] | I think this could make a difference. | 我认为这可以带来一些改变 |
[38:28] | I saw a hologram. | 我看到一个全息图 |
[38:29] | I think it was a map, | 我想那是一幅地图 |
[38:31] | maybe even a battle plan. | 甚至可能是一个作战计划 |
[38:32] | We know their battle plan. | 我们知道它们的作战计划 |
[38:34] | They’re coming to wipe us out. | 它们要来把我们清除掉 |
[38:35] | I’m not so sure that is true. | 我不是十分肯定这是真的 |
[38:37] | They want something from us. | 它们需要从我们这里得到一些东西 |
[38:39] | Yeah. Yeah, they want to eat us. | 是的, 是的, 他们想吃掉我们 |
[38:41] | No, something more. | 不, 不仅仅是这些 |
[38:42] | They are desperate. | 它们在孤注一掷 |
[38:44] | Really? | 真的么? |
[38:45] | Yes, it is surprising. | 是的, 很令人惊奇 |
[38:47] | They are confident in their dominance over us, but mainly because there are so many of them… | 它们对征服我们非常有信心, 不过这主要是因为它们的数量非常之多… |
[38:53] | too many to sustain for long. | 太多了以至于无法维持很长的时间 |
[38:55] | They have all awakened early, and there is not enough food to go around. | 它们都过早的醒来, 而四周没有足够的食物 |
[39:00] | It was just a feeling. | 这只是一种感觉 |
[39:01] | The voices were so hard to separate. | 那种声音很难分离出来 |
[39:05] | You don’t remember one of them speaking through you? | 你记不起来其中一个通过你所说的话? |
[39:07] | No, but I remember the feeling just before it happened. | 不, 不过我记得在这以前的感受 |
[39:12] | Next time… | 下一次… |
[39:12] | I don’t think Dr. Weir will let there be a next time. | 我想 Weir 博士不会允许再进行一次了 |
[39:21] | if what you’re saying is true, then chances are it was Teyla who gave away the location of our alpha site to the Wraith. | 如果你说的是真的, 那么就有可能是 Teyla将我们的阿尔法站点的位置告诉给了幽灵 |
[39:26] | I don’t think there was time. | 我认为没有足够的时间 |
[39:27] | You don’t know that they didn’t have a ship in the general area. | 你不知道它们在那个区域没有飞船 |
[39:29] | Look, I admit, in retrospect, asking Teyla to connect with the Wraith, it may have been a mistake. | 我同意, 现在回想起来, 要求Teyla 连接到幽灵, 这可能是一个错误 |
[39:34] | With all due respect, I don’t think there’s much doubt about that. | 很客气地说, 我认为这是毋庸置疑的 |
[39:37] | Take it easy, sergeant. | 放松一下, 上士 |
[39:38] | It’s not like she willfully gave away our position. | 她并不是有意想透漏我们的位置 |
[39:41] | She wants to try again. | 她想再试一次 |
[39:44] | Look, she says she was getting close to something big, something she’s convinced we need to know. | 她说她已经接近某个非常重要的东西 某件她可以说服我们去了解的东西 |
[39:48] | No. I’m sorry. | 不行, 我很抱歉 |
[39:49] | The problem is, I’m not sure Teyla’s thinking about what’s best for herself. | 问题是, 我不敢保证Teyla所想的 是对她最有利的 |
[39:52] | Or that she could compromise us further. | 同时她可能更加威胁我们的安全 |
[39:54] | At this point, we have more to gain from the Wraith than they do from us. | 从这一点来说, 相比它们了解我们的 我们需要从幽灵那里了解更多 |
[39:58] | She wants to do it. | 她想要去做 |
[39:59] | Fact is, there may not be anything we can do to stop her from trying, so isn’t it better if we’re all there? | 事实是, 我们没有什么可以阻止她去尝试 所以如果我们都在那里是不是更好? |
[40:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:13] | Close your eyes and relax, and listen for the voices. | 闭上你的眼睛, 放松, 聆听那些声音 |
[40:37] | Teyla? Teyla? | |
[40:39] | Break the connection. | 终端连接 |
[40:41] | It’s not working. | 没有作用 |
[40:42] | No! | 不要! |
[40:43] | Teyla! Teyla! | |
[41:24] | I can only hope we haven’t caused her psychological damage. | 我只能希望, 我们没有给她造成心理损害 |
[41:27] | Teyla’s one of the strongest people I know. | Teyla是我所认识的最强健的人之一 |
[41:28] | The fact that she’s been able to hold it together until now after what she’s been through in her life… | 事实上她可以在以前走过的日子中 很好的处理这些… |
[41:33] | now, there you are. | 你们在这里 |
[41:34] | Major, Dr. Weir. | 少校, Weir博士 |
[41:36] | Carson, how are you feeling? | Carson, 你感觉怎么样? |
[41:38] | Doozy of a headache, but I’ll be fine. | 有些头疼, 不过我没事 |
[41:40] | Teyla’s awake. | Teyla醒了 |
[41:41] | She wants to see both of you. | 她想见你们两个 |
[41:49] | Teyla, are you thirsty? Can I get you some water? | Teyla, 你口渴么? 我可以给你倒些水么? |
[41:52] | No. | 不用 |
[41:53] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:55] | I really thought I could prevent… | 我本以为我可以阻止… |
[41:57] | it’s all right. Everyone’s fine. | 没事, 所有人都还好 |
[41:59] | We are concerned that the Wraith can connect to you at will, though. | 我们所关注的是幽灵可以任意连接你 |
[42:03] | It has never happened before? | 这以前从来没有发生过? |
[42:05] | No, I am sure I have to connect with them first. | 不, 我肯定我必须首先连接到他们 |
[42:10] | I saw their plans, | 我看到了它们的计划, |
[42:12] | the route their ships are taking to get here. | 它们的飞船来到这里的路线 |
[42:14] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[42:15] | There’s more. | 还有 |
[42:17] | They do not just want Atlantis. | 它们想要的不仅仅是亚特兰蒂斯 |
[42:20] | They know about you. | 它们了解你们 |
[42:22] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[42:23] | Sumner Sumner. | |
[42:25] | The female Wraith wasn’t just feeding on him. | 那个母幽灵并不仅仅是取食他 |
[42:27] | She was interrogating him. | 她在审问他 |
[42:29] | That is why they’re all waking up. | 这就是为什么它们全部都醒来 |
[42:31] | That is why they are coming here. | 这就是为什么它们要来这里 |
[42:34] | They know that Atlantis is the only way to get to a new, rich feeding ground. | 它们知道亚特兰蒂斯是唯一通往 一个全新的, 富饶的取食场的通道 |
[42:41] | Earth. | 地球 |