时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | It’s headed for the city ! | 它正冲城市飞去! |
[00:05] | – What’s it doing ? – Scanning us .. | – 它在干什么? – 扫描我们 .. |
[00:09] | Now the dart sent a transmission deep into space, | 那艘飞船已经向宇宙深处 传送了一些信号 |
[00:11] | and then it self destructed before we could get to it. | 然后在我们可以靠近的时候自毁了 |
[00:13] | – We scanned the area with our deep-space sensors and.. – What are those ? | – 已经用我们的深空探测器扫描了那片区域.. – 那些是什么? |
[00:16] | Wraith hives ship. Three of them. | 幽灵的母船 一共有三艘 |
[00:18] | Where are they headed ? | 它们飞向哪里? |
[00:19] | If they maintain direction and speed, they’ll be over our planet within two weeks. | 如果保持现在的方向和速度 三周后它们将会到达我们的星球 |
[00:31] | We knew they were comming, at least now we know when. | 我们已经知道他们要来了 至少现在知道了它们何时会来 |
[00:33] | – That’s something. – That’s something ? | – 一定有办法 – 有办法? |
[00:35] | There’s still time, Rodney. There’s no reason to panic… | 我们还有时间, Rodney. 现在没有理由恐慌 |
[00:39] | – yet. – Where there is time, there is hope. | 只要还有时间, 就一定会有希望 |
[00:42] | Agreed. So recommandations ? | 同意 有什么建议? |
[00:44] | – Other than panic ? – Other than panic, yes! | – 除了恐慌之外? – 除了恐慌, 是的! |
[00:47] | I realize this might not be cool, but we should consider M7G-677. | 我知道这可能不是很好 不过我们可以考虑 M7G-677… |
[00:52] | – As a possible evacuation site ? – No ma’am. | – 作为一个可能的疏散点? – 不, 女士 |
[00:55] | I’m suggesting we take their ZPM. | 我建议我们取走他们的ZPM |
[00:57] | Their only means of protection from the Wraith ? | 他们唯一防护幽灵的途径? |
[01:00] | A planet populated mostly by children. | 一个大部分由孩子居住的星球 |
[01:03] | He raises a valid point. We’ve already established the ZPM is nearly depleted, but it could be of some limited use to us. | 他的观点是有根据的 我们已经确定了那个ZPM已经快枯竭了 不过对我们可能还有些用 |
[01:09] | You asked for suggestions. It’s a matter of survival. | 你刚才让我们提建议 这是我们生存下来的一种方法 |
[01:12] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[01:14] | We’re not quite there yet. And as long as I’m in charge, we will never be there. | 我们还没有走到那一步 只要我还在掌管这里, 我们永远也不会去那里 |
[01:19] | I agree doctor Weir. | 我同意Weir博士的观点 |
[01:20] | If this is to be our end, it is best we face it with both dignity and honor. | 即便这就是我们的结局 我们也应该体面的应对它 |
[01:24] | – To that end I actually have an idea, in addition, to panic. – Let’s hear it. | – 实际上我有一个想法, 除了恐慌之外 – 说出来听听 |
[01:28] | It’s really a long shot, but I think it’s most likely worth the effort, of course the most to be my efforts… | 虽然比较繁琐, 不过我想还是值得的 当然, 大部分要归功于我的… |
[01:33] | What is it ? | 到底是什么? |
[01:34] | I think we can send a message back to Earth through the Stargate. | 我想我们可以通过星际之门 给地球发回一条消息 |
[01:38] | – Excuse me ? – I thought we didn’t have enough power. | – 抱歉? – 我想我们没有足够的能量 |
[01:40] | Not to send a person, no. We’d never be able to maintain the wormhole long enough. | 对于传送一个人来说, 确实不够 我们没有办法让虫洞维持足够长的时间 |
[01:44] | But I think if we would be able to tie together all of our power generating capabilities, | 不过我想如果我们把所有可以用的 能源集中到一起 |
[01:47] | we might – and I emphasise might – be able to establish a wormhole long enough to send a message. | 我们可能, 我强调的一下, 是可能 建立一个足够久的虫洞并发送一条消息 |
[01:52] | How much time are we talking about ? | 大概是多长时间? |
[01:54] | Aproximatly, 1.3 seconds, give or take. | 大约, 1.3 秒, 发送或者接收 |
[01:57] | – That’s not much time. – Time enough to say S.O.S. | – 这时间不够 – 只够喊SOS了 |
[02:00] | Don’t be so analogue. 1.3 seconds is more than enough time to send the message if it’s in the form of a high compression data burst. | 不是用模拟方式 如果需要发送的消息是经过了高度压缩的 1.3秒完全足够了 |
[02:06] | Now, I helped refine the encoding for the US Air Force a few years back. | 几年前, 我曾经帮助美国空军 优化过编码算法 |
[02:10] | – Colonel Carter should be able to decipher it on the other side. – You’re suggesting this now ? | – Carter上校在那边应该知道如何解密 – 你建议我们现在就开始干? |
[02:14] | Because it probably won’t work, and there’s a very good chance it could overload our naquadah generators in the process. | 因为它可能不会成功, 而且很有可能 在进行当中会让我们的发电机过载 |
[02:18] | Well then we can’t take the risk ! | 好啊, 那我们就不应该去冒这个险! |
[02:20] | No power, we won’t have a chance in hell. | 没有能量, 我们就没有任何机会了 |
[02:23] | There are three Wraith hives ship on the way, Major. Desperate times call for desperate measures. | 有三艘幽灵的母船正朝这里飞来, 少校 非常时候就应该采取非常措施 |
[02:29] | Besides, I spent the last few days working of ways of minimizing the risk. | 除此之外, 我过去几天一直在想办法 尽量让失败的可能性降到最低 |
[02:33] | Assuming it’s possible, how much information can we send ? | 假如这是可能的, 我们可以发送多少信息? |
[02:37] | Everything. I mean, mission reports from all the senior staff, a ton of stuff on Atlantis, things we’ve learned in Pegasus. | 任何东西 亚特兰蒂斯所有资深组员的 任务报告, 所有我们在飞马座学到的东西 |
[02:44] | – All that ? One second ? – One point three. | – 所有的? 一秒钟? – 一点三秒 |
[02:47] | You jest, but if I could finesse the compression ratios, you’ll be looking for things to add. | 我还可以更加优化压缩比率 你们会找着东西来加进去的 |
[02:56] | – Do it. – Doing it. | – 做吧 – 就开始 |
[03:14] | Elizabeth, you realize that if Stargate Command was able to send help.. | Elizabeth, 你应该知道 如果星际之门的指挥官能够发出求救信号… |
[03:18] | I know. They would have. But still we’ve the responsability to report what we’ve learned here. | 我知道 不过我们仍然有责任报告 我们在这里学习到的东西 |
[03:23] | – About Atlantis, about the Ancients.. – The Wraith ? | – 关于亚特兰蒂斯, 关于古人… – 幽灵? |
[03:26] | Exactly. We have to warn Earth. | 是的, 我们必须提醒地球 |
[03:28] | Even if it’s the last thing we do ? | 即使这是我们所做的最后一件事? |
[03:30] | Especially if it’s the last thing we do. | 如果是最后一件事, 那就尤其如此 |
[04:39] | They don’t seem threatening, those dots on the screen, do they? | 那些屏幕上的小点, 它们看起来并不危险, 是不是? |
[04:42] | Which is why we need to do recon and see what we’re up against firsthand. | 这就是为什么我们要去实地侦察 去获取第一手的资料 |
[04:45] | How ? | 怎样去? |
[04:46] | I’ve been tracking their progress. The Wraith ships apparently go in and out of hyperspace periodically. | 我已经跟踪了它们的行进路线 幽灵的飞船很显然会周期性的进出超空间 |
[04:52] | – Either because their hyperspace technology is limited…. – Or they’re stopping to feed along the way. | – 要么是它们关于超空间的技术十分有限…. – 要么是它们在沿路洗劫 |
[04:58] | The point is, the pattern is predictable. | 重要的是, 这种行进模式是可以预测的 |
[05:00] | I can guess with some certainty, that they’ll be making stops, here, here and here. | 我可以断定, 它们会在 这里, 这里和这里停一下 |
[05:07] | Even so, those ships are light years away. How do you expect to reach them in a puddle jumper? | 即便是这样, 这些飞船仍然在数光年以外 我们如何让我们的小飞船去接近它们? |
[05:11] | We fly to a Stargate en route that Zelenka thinks they’re gonna drop out of hyperspace, and we watch them pass by. | 我们可以飞到一个途中的星际之门 Zelenka认为它们会在那里脱离超空间 然后就在旁边观察它们 |
[05:17] | – That’s good. – You know I have my moments. | – 不错 – 你知道我已经准备好了 |
[05:20] | Teyla and I were just deciding which planet to go to. | 我和Teyla刚才已经决定了将去哪个星球 |
[05:23] | I am familiar with the people of this world. | 我跟这个星球上的人们很熟 |
[05:26] | Their Stargate is in the open, and so, accessible by ship. | 他们的星际之门处于开放状态 可以通过一艘飞船 |
[05:30] | And you think you can remain undetected by the Wraith as they go by your position? | 你确信在幽灵经过你们的时候 不会被发现? |
[05:33] | Stealth mode. They won’t even know we’re there. | 隐形模式 它们甚至不知道我们在那里 |
[05:36] | OK, go. Get what intel you can and get back before Rodney sends his message. I need the both of you here. | 好吧, 去吧, 尽可能多的获取信息 记得在Rodney发送消息前回来 我要你们两个都回到这里 |
[05:42] | Won’t even stop at the duty free. | 在任务完成前, 我们是不会停下的 |
[06:08] | On the offchance that you get the idea to take the Wraith ships on yourself Major. I am hereby ordering you not to. | 千万不要试图去和幽灵的飞船交火 我在这里命令你, 不要这样做 |
[06:14] | Believe me you don’t have to. | 相信我, 不会的 |
[06:16] | Still. | 再强调一次 |
[06:16] | “Don’t take on alien armada’s single handedly.” I understand. | “不要只身赤手空拳与敌舰搏斗” 我明白 |
[06:38] | Father! Teyla’s here! | 父亲! Teyla来了! |
[06:51] | Teyla! Teyla! | |
[06:53] | – Oren! It has been many days. – Too many. Look at you, you’re so different. | – Oren! 好久不见了 – 很久了, 瞧你, 变了许多 |
[06:59] | Much has changed since my last visit. | 自从我上次拜访之后 很多东西都发生了改变 |
[07:04] | – This is Major John Sheppard. And Oren. – Pleased to meet you. | – 这位是John Sheppard少校. 这是Oren – 很高兴见到你 |
[07:10] | – The harvest is still months away. – Yes, I know. | – 现在离收获还有好几个月 – 是的, 我知道 |
[07:14] | We have not come to trade, but to deliver a warning. | 我们到这里来不是为了交易 我们是来提醒你们 |
[07:18] | We have reason to believe the Wraith may be on their way. | 我们有理由相信幽灵已经在路上 |
[07:21] | We don’t know that for a fact, but we’re about to go and find out. | 我们无法确信 不过我们就要去搞清楚 |
[07:24] | Yes, it seems they’re awakening everywhere. | 是的, 看起来它们正在到处醒来 |
[07:28] | You should tell your people to take precautions in case they do come. | 你应该告诉你的人民 做好防范它们到来的措施 |
[07:31] | I will. | 我会的 |
[07:32] | But you know as well as I do Teyla, that the Wraith will track us down wherever we go. There will be no escape. | 不过你也知道, Teyla, 无论你去哪里 它们都有办法找到. 逃不掉的 |
[07:39] | What about through the Stargate? | 那么通过星际之门呢? |
[07:41] | The cullings are taking place on many worlds. None are safe. | 洗劫会在很多个星球上发生 没有地方是安全的 |
[07:46] | Even we have taken in refugees. | 即便是我们找到了避难所 |
[07:48] | If they do come, stay far from the Stargate. Take your family to the far treeline, there, and wait for us. | 如果他们真的来了, 尽量离星际之门远点 带你的家人到树林的边缘, 那里, 等着我们 |
[07:56] | – Teyla. – One family Major, that is all I ask. | – Teyla. – 一个家庭, 少校, 这就是我的全部要求 |
[08:04] | I’m sorry Oren, I can’t make that promise. | 我很抱歉Oren, 我不能保证 |
[08:08] | It will be the very least we can do. | 至少, 这是我们可以做到的 |
[08:13] | – If there’s time. – Then we must hurry. | – 如果有时间的话 – 那我们就必须赶紧 |
[08:25] | Children, we must prepare. | 孩子们, 我们必须做好准备 |
[08:29] | Alright, we have our city’ specs, mission reports and tactical assessments all ready to go. | 好了, 我们已经准备好了城市的布局图, 任务报告以及作战评估 |
[08:34] | What else ? | 还有什么? |
[08:35] | Well I’ve included a ton of data that we’ve been able to decipher from the Ancient database. | 我已经附上了一大堆我们所能够解密的 来自古人数据库的数据 |
[08:39] | Really? That is incredible. | 真的么? 难以置信 |
[08:43] | Well the algorithm I’ve devised is extraordinarily efficient, yes. | 我所设计的压缩算法非常有效 |
[08:46] | Oh please! | 哦, 求你了! |
[08:47] | Well it must be, in order to fit all that data into 1.3 seconds. | 必须是这样 否则没办法在1.3秒内发完所有的数据 |
[08:51] | .3 seconds actually. | 事实上, 只用去了0.3 秒 |
[08:53] | We have a whole extra second to fill? | 我们还有整整一秒钟来发送数据? |
[08:55] | A whole extra one, yes. | 整整一秒钟, 是这样 |
[09:02] | Is it enough to include personal messages? | 足够用来发送个人消息么? |
[09:08] | Sure, I mean several hours of video. Much more if we restrict the audio. | 当然, 可以包括几小时的视频 如果我们限制音频的话, 还可以更多 |
[09:11] | I think it’ll do wonders for moral. Especially now. | 我想我们在精神上非常需要这个 特别是现在 |
[09:15] | I could tell my Grandma what I’ve been up to all this time. | 我可以告诉我们的奶奶 我这些时候都做了些什么 |
[09:18] | Well if your grandmother had security clearance, yes you could. | 当然, 如果你的奶奶有足够的安全许可的话 是的, 你可以 |
[09:21] | But for now, you can tell her that you’re well and that you miss her. | 不过目前, 你可以告诉她 你很好, 而且你很想念她 |
[09:25] | This is all very charming, but um, I have work to do. Shouldn’t I… | 这些都非常吸引人, 不过, 我还有工作要去做. 我是不是… |
[09:28] | Lieutenant, maybe you’d like to handle this. | 中尉, 也许你可以来处理一下 |
[09:32] | Give everybody a few minutes on camera send a personal message to their loved ones. | 给每个人在镜头前几分钟的机会 让他们可以给所爱的人发一条个人消息 |
[09:36] | I’d love to ma’am. | 我很乐意 |
[09:37] | Off you go! | 好了去做吧! |
[09:42] | As soon as Zelenka and I can get Jumper 4’s engines tied into the grid, | 只要我和Zelenka 把四号飞船的引擎 成功接入到能源网 |
[09:46] | we should be able to do a low power dry run. | 我们就可以进行低能量演练了 |
[09:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:49] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[09:51] | You don’t want to send a message to anyone? | 你不想给什么人发条消息么? |
[09:53] | You know what? I think with all my spare time, I’ll just record a message to myself. | 你知道么? 我想我会利用所有的空余时间, 为我自己录制一条消息 |
[09:59] | You? | 你认为呢? |
[10:00] | Yes. | 当然 |
[10:02] | Good, good. | 好的, 好的 |
[10:12] | This wasn’t supposed to be a rescue mission. | 这并不是一个拯救行动 |
[10:15] | Oren was a good friend of my father. | Oren是我父亲的好朋友 |
[10:17] | I agreed to warn him. | 我想提醒你 |
[10:19] | If someone close to your family, | 如果有人跟你的家人很亲近 |
[10:21] | a dear friend, was in danger of being taken by the Wraith, would you have not done the same? | 一个亲近的朋友, 正处于将被幽灵带走的危险之中 你能够无动于衷么? |
[10:26] | Not if it jeopardised the mission. | 如果这危及这次任务, 我会的 |
[10:30] | So in fighting the Wraith, we are to give up that which makes us different from them? | 这么说与幽灵斗争, 我们就要舍弃 我们同它们的不同之处么? |
[10:33] | I agreed to stop and pick him up if there was time, but only if there was time. | 我同意停下来把他带上, 如果有时间的话 但如果没有时间, 我也无能为力 |
[10:40] | I’ll be saving everyone in the damn galaxy, if we could. | 如我们可以, 我愿意拯救这个星系中的所有人 |
[10:43] | One man and his children are not every person. | 一个人连同他的孩子不是所有人 |
[10:46] | I agreed to help, if there was time. | 我同意提供帮助, 如果有时间的话 |
[10:50] | You only fight the battles you can win. | 我们必须量力而行 |
[11:33] | Let’s get this thing turn around. | 我们转过去看看 |
[11:42] | They’re heading for the planet. | 它们正朝那个星球而去 |
[11:50] | OK, recording, plenty of battery. | OK, 开始录了, 电池很足 |
[11:53] | So why am I not seeing anything. | 为什么我什么也没有看到 |
[11:55] | Stupid! | 真蠢! |
[12:10] | OK. Hi Grandma, Grandpa! | OK. 嗨, 爷爷, 奶奶! |
[12:15] | It’s me Aiden, obviously. | 是我Aiden, 当然 |
[12:18] | Talking to you from a place, far, far, from home. | 来自一个离家很远, 很远的地方 |
[12:23] | I’m good though. You don’t have to worry. | 我很好, 你们不用担心 |
[12:27] | Life here is pretty routine. | 这里的生活很平常 |
[12:40] | I’m hoping to get home sometime soon. But you know, if | 我希望不久后就可以回家 不过你们知道, 如果 |
[12:46] | I’m stuck here a while, I want you to know that I’m good. | 我不得不在这里多呆一会儿 我希望你们知道我很好 |
[12:52] | I’m doing things, seeing things I never thought I’d see. | 我正在做一些我从来没有想到的事情 |
[13:11] | Wish I could tell you all about it. Who knows, one day, maybe I’ll be able to. | 真希望能告诉你们一切 谁知道呢, 也许某一天, 我就可以跟你们说了 |
[13:17] | But I want you both to know, | 不过我希望你们知道 |
[13:19] | that you’re right here, always, all the time. | 你们就在这里, 永远, 任何时候 |
[13:31] | Sorry Teyla. Even flying full out, we’re just ahead of the armada. | 抱歉Teyla. 即使以最快速度飞行 我们也只是刚刚比它们的舰队提前一点 |
[13:35] | I can’t risk putting down for Oren or his family. | 我不能冒险下去接Oren和他的家人 |
[13:37] | I see. | 知道了 |
[13:40] | I’m gonna take us out of stealth mode for the pass. Dial the gate. | 我准备让我们脱离隐形状态, 以穿过星际之门 拨号吧 |
[13:48] | Hang on! Incoming wormhole! | 等一下! 有虫洞连接进来! |
[13:57] | I have heard stories of the Wraith dialling in, | 我听过一些故事 幽灵会拨号进来 |
[13:59] | to prevent their victims from using the Stargate as a means of escape. | 以阻止受害人 通过星际之门逃跑 |
[14:02] | So we’re stuck here. | 这么说我们滞留在这里了 |
[14:05] | Once the ship is rendered invisible again, we will be perfectly safe. | 只要让这艘飞船再次处于隐形状态 我们就会非常安全 |
[14:08] | I’m more worried about getting the intel about the Wraith fleet back to Atlantis. | 我更担心的是, 不久以后 幽灵的舰队就会抵达亚特兰蒂斯 |
[14:11] | Then we’ll keep dialling in through the night at the very least. | 我们至少可以整个晚上 不断的拨号 |
[14:15] | But if we wait in the location I told Oren and his family to meet us… | 不过如果我们等在 我告诉Oren 和他家人的那个地方… |
[14:19] | That’s where I’m headed. | 我正在赶往那里 |
[14:30] | I must warn you, I’m not very good at this sort of thing. | 我必须提醒你 我并不是很擅长做这种事情 |
[14:33] | Well don’t worry. The only people that’s gonna see it, is you and your family. | 不用担心 这个只有你和你的家人才会看到 |
[14:35] | Aye, and you and the US military. | 是的, 还有你和美国军方 |
[14:38] | Give it a shot? | 准备好了么? |
[14:40] | What shall I say? | 我应该说什么? |
[14:44] | I miss you? I wish you were here? | 我想念你? 我希望你也在这里? |
[14:46] | I wish who was here? | 我希望谁在这里? |
[14:48] | I don’t know. Who do you wish was here? | 我不知道. 你希望谁在这里? |
[14:49] | Nobody! I wish I wasn’t bloody here! | 没有谁! 我只希望我不在这里! |
[14:51] | Doc, I got a lotta people I gotta get through. | 博士, 我还有很多人要去拍呢 |
[14:55] | Alright, uh, I suppose I could say hello to my Mother. | 好吧, 嗯, 我想 我可以向我的母亲问好 |
[14:59] | Good. There you go. Alright, you ready? | 很好, 就这样. 好了, 准备好了么? |
[15:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:05] | OK, go. | OK, 说吧 |
[15:06] | Hello Mum! I hope this message finds you well. | Hello, 妈妈! 我希望看到这个消息的时候你还好 |
[15:10] | I trust your petunia’s are in full bloom by now. | 我相信你的牵牛花现在正在盛开 |
[15:14] | Oh, and I do hope you’re keeping up with the ointment I gave you. | 噢, 我真希望 你还在用我给你的那些药膏 |
[15:17] | If you’ve adhered to the regime, the fungus should have cleared up by now. | 如果你坚持治疗 那些真菌感染现在应该完全好了 |
[15:23] | – What’s wrong? – Dude, fungus? | – 有什么不对么? – 什么, 真菌? |
[15:24] | On her toenails. I thought you said no-one would watch this except my family? | 在她的脚指甲上 你刚才不是说过, 除了我的家人没人会看到的么? |
[15:28] | Yeah, but fungus? | 是的, 不过真菌? |
[15:30] | What then shall I talk about? | 那我到底应该说些什么? |
[15:32] | I don’t know, it’s your Mother. Tell her you love her. | 我不知道, 她是你母亲 跟她说你爱她 |
[15:33] | No, no, I can’t do that. I’ll get all emotional. | 不, 不, 我不能这样做 我在感情上承受不了 |
[15:35] | So? | 是么? |
[15:37] | She’s very delicate, my mother. As sweet a soul as you’ll ever meet. | 我的妈妈, 她非常的敏感 就像你碰到的最美好的灵魂 |
[15:41] | As pure as the driven snow. If I get upset then she’ll get upset, and I can’t have that. | 跟刚刚飘落的雪花一样纯洁 如果我很不安 那么她也会不安, 所以我不能这样做 |
[15:46] | It’s not like we’re live Doc. | 我们并不是在现场直播, 博士 |
[15:48] | I mean, you don’t like what we put on tape the first time,we can always do it again. | 如果你不喜欢我们录在带子上的东西 我们可以再来一次 |
[15:51] | – We can? – Sure. | – 可以么? – 当然 |
[15:54] | Oh. I suppose I could do that then. | 噢 那么我想我可以了 |
[15:58] | Alright, here we go. | 好吧, 我们开始吧 |
[16:06] | Mum… | 妈妈… |
[16:11] | I miss you terribly. | 我真是太想你了 |
[16:17] | I can’t do this! | 我做不到! |
[16:32] | Come on Oren, show up! | 来啊Oren, 快点出现! |
[16:39] | What? | 怎么了? |
[16:40] | Not long ago you would have blithely left them behind. | 就在不久前, 你还非常乐意他们丢下 |
[16:43] | Well the situation has changed. | 好吧, 现在情况不同了 |
[16:49] | Earlier today Lt Ford suggested we steal from a community of children. | 今天早些时候, Ford中尉建议 我们去偷一群孩子 |
[16:52] | That’s because they have a ZPM and we can bring them back. | 那是因为他们有ZPM 我们可以把他们一齐带回来 |
[16:55] | Only to face death in Atlantis? | 到亚特兰蒂斯来等死? |
[16:59] | Look, Ford and I are military. We’ve spent a lot of our lives learning how to survive. | 我和Ford都是军人 我们牺牲了无数条生命来学会如何生存 |
[17:03] | I’ve spent my life surviving the Wraith. | 我整个一生都在学习 如何在幽灵的威胁下生存 |
[17:05] | Part of that training is knowing who you can save and who you can’t. | 训练的一部分就是要明白 哪些人你可以救, 哪些你不能 |
[17:10] | And that decision is yours alone? | 然后决定就是你们自己? |
[17:12] | I said that I’d wait for your friend if there was time. | 我说过如果有时间, 我会等你的朋友 |
[17:16] | Now there’s time. What else do you want from me? | 现在就有时间 你还想要我做什么? |
[17:21] | Too much I fear. | 我实在是太害怕了 |
[17:25] | It’s gonna be a long night. | 这将会是一个漫长的夜晚 |
[18:38] | You didn’t say anything that would require security clearance did you? | 你并没有说那需要安全许可 是不是? |
[18:42] | Security clearance? | 安全许可? |
[18:54] | This is hard, to sit and watch. | 只能在这里坐视不管, 实在是受不了 |
[18:57] | There’s nothing you can do. | 我们什么也做不了 |
[18:58] | We can do a lot. | 我们可以做很多事 |
[19:00] | It’ll just be the last thing we ever do. | 不过那将会是我们所做的最后一件事 |
[19:02] | We are far outnumbered and the Gate is still inaccessible. | 我们试了很多次了 星际之门仍然无法拨通 |
[19:07] | But if we save Oren and his family, we will have done something. | 不过如果我们救了Oren 和他的家人 我们也算是做了一些事情 |
[19:14] | Something. | 某些事 |
[19:20] | I’m gonna miss you kiddo. | 我会想你的kiddo |
[19:22] | I can’t wait to get back home and take you to a basketball game. | 我等不住想马上回到家里 带你去看篮球比赛 |
[19:25] | Watch Kobe and Shaq take another title home for the Lakers. | 看着科比和奥尼尔 为湖人再赢得一次冠军 |
[19:34] | That’s it. | 就这 |
[19:36] | That’s it? | 就这? |
[19:39] | What else am I gonna say to the kid. | 我还可以对孩子说些什么 |
[19:40] | It’s your little brother SGT. | 是你的小弟弟SGT? |
[19:41] | And I’m probably never gonna see him again, why make it worse than it has to be. | 我可能再也见不着他了 为什么要让事情变得更糟呢 |
[19:44] | – That’s not what this is about man! – That’s exactly what this is about. | – 那跟这个无关! – 那就是这样做的目的 |
[19:51] | Don’t sweat it Lt. | 别担心, 中尉 |
[19:52] | I’m happy I got the chance to say goodbye. | 我很高兴我有机会说再见 |
[19:54] | Yeah, but you didn’t say it. | 是的, 不过你并没有说 |
[19:56] | Not in so many words. | 要说的话太多 |
[20:06] | Lt Ford! | Ford中尉! |
[20:07] | Ah, you ready to record your message? | 啊, 你准备好录制你的消息了? |
[20:08] | Already done. | 差不多已经完了 |
[20:10] | Actually I took the liberty of doing mine in private. | 实际上我利用特权私下为自己录好了 |
[20:12] | Now it may require some editing. | 可能需要一些编辑 |
[20:15] | Editing. | 编辑 |
[20:15] | Yeah, I went on a bit. Actually I used the entire tape. | 是的, 我讲的可能有点多了 事实上我录了一整盘带子. |
[20:18] | You talked for an hour. | 你讲了一个小时? |
[20:19] | See, I found it rather therapeutic actually. | 事实上, 我发现这很有治疗作用 |
[20:21] | Now I’m fairly confident I’ve come up with several valuable insights. In fact I’m sure of it, | 我很自信, 我提出了一些很有价值的观点 事实上, 我非常确信 |
[20:26] | but I’ve only slept six hours in the last few days. | 不过最近几天我只睡了六个小时 |
[20:29] | Who’s it for? | 这是给谁的? |
[20:30] | Humanity in general, my sister. Look, | 总体来说, 是给我妹妹的 |
[20:32] | I don’t expect you to cut it down to just a few minutes. I mean, there is gold in here. | 我不想你把它剪成几分钟 我的意思是, 这里面的东西跟金子一样重要 |
[20:36] | So just make sure mine’s last and that way, if it gets cut off, fine, but if the gate holds the connection a few extra milliseconds then we won’t have wasted the time. | 把我的放在最后面. 这样, 如果被剪掉, 没事, 只要星际之门的连接可以多维持几毫秒 我们就不会浪费那段时间 |
[20:43] | I look forward to it. | 我也很期盼这样 |
[20:44] | Well, enjoy. | 好吧, 好好欣赏吧 |
[20:47] | Gold. | 金子 |
[20:58] | And in, 5,4,3…. | 预备, 5,4,3…. |
[21:04] | This is Doctor Rodney McKay speaking to you from my base of operations in the lost city of Atlantis, | 正在同你说话的是Rodney McKay博士 现在是在失落的城市亚特兰蒂斯 我的操作实验室内 |
[21:09] | located deep within the Pegasus Galaxy. | 位于飞马星系的深处 |
[21:13] | I record this message on the eve of our darkest hour. | 我在我们黑暗的时刻来临之前 录下来这些信息 |
[21:18] | As I speak, an alien armada of biblical proportions is on it’s way, bent, dare I say hellbent, | 在我讲话的同时 一个外星舰队正朝我们开来 |
[21:25] | in keeping with the metaphor, on our destruction. | 准备将我们毁灭 |
[21:29] | We will do our best to stave off their attack, but I’m afraid that defeat is all but inevitable. | 我们将尽可能的延缓它们的进攻 不过我不得不说战败是不可避免的 |
[21:34] | I and the other members of my team, | 我, 以及探险队中的其他人 |
[21:37] | face the most horrific deaths imaginable. | 面对的是无法想象的恐怖的死亡 |
[21:41] | As our very lives are sucked from our chests in a horrific…. | 我们的生命将会以一种恐怖的方式 从胸部被吸食… |
[21:49] | OK, OK. Starting again. Starting again. | OK, OK. 从头再来, 从头再来 |
[21:52] | Ford, just cut that alright? | Ford, 把刚才那段剪掉了么? |
[22:04] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[22:06] | I’ve never seen such a thing. | 我从没有见过这种东西 |
[22:11] | I’m gonna check it out. | 我要去仔细看看 |
[22:13] | You may be discovered. | 你会被发现的 |
[22:15] | – I’ll make a point not to. – Major | – 我会想办法不被发现 – 少校 |
[22:16] | I just want to see whatever that is. | 我只是想看看那到底是什么 |
[22:20] | Just stay here until Oren and his family show up. | 等在这里, 直到Oren和他的家人出现 |
[22:41] | In 5, 4,3… | 倒计时 5, 4,3… |
[22:44] | My friends. I am Doctor Rodney McKay of the Atlantis expedition, | 我的朋友们 我是亚特兰蒂斯探险队的Rodney McKay博士 |
[22:48] | and as the facts of our heroic struggle against the Wraith | 鉴于我们同幽灵的英勇无畏的斗争 |
[22:51] | and our untimely demise are already known to you, in that light I’d like to pass along some final thoughts. | 以及你们已经知道的我们的阵亡 在这里我想告诉你们一些最终的想法 |
[23:01] | Now my extensive educational training and first hand experience in the field of astrophysics, | 我在天体物理学领域所受到的良好教育 以及我所得到的第一手的经验 |
[23:06] | has given me a unique perspective that few on Earth or on any other planet for that matter, can match. | 让我产生了一个独到的想法 关于地球, 或者是其他类似行星 |
[23:14] | I’d like to take a few moments now to pass along that perspective to you. | 现在我想花一些时间 把这个想法传递给你们 |
[23:19] | I’ll begin with a few observations on a subject that is both near and dear to my heart. | 我将从对某个主题的一些观察开始 它对我来说, 既亲近又亲切 |
[23:27] | Leadership… | 领导才能… |
[23:30] | Mr and Mrs Markham, | Markham先生 Markham太太 |
[23:32] | my name is Dr Elizabeth Weir | 我是Elizabeth Weir博士 |
[23:34] | and your son was a member of my expedition team. | 你们的儿子是我的探险队中的一员 |
[23:39] | It is with a deep regret that I have to inform you that he was killed in the line of duty, | 非常抱歉, 我不得不告诉你们 他在自己的岗位上不幸殉职 |
[23:44] | just a few days ago. | 就在几天以前 |
[23:47] | He died in the defence of others | 他在保卫其他人的时候阵亡 |
[23:49] | and his sacrifice may have saved many. | 他的牺牲拯救了我们很多人 |
[23:51] | Her keen curiosity are just some of the qualities that your daughter displayed during her duties | 她那敏锐的好奇心正是你们的女儿 在她作为探险队一名科学家的职位上 |
[23:56] | as a scientist on my team. | 所展示出来的优秀品质之一 |
[24:00] | She and several of her colleagues, died suddenly, just a few weeks ago. | 她以及她的一些同事 就在几个星期以前, 突然死亡 |
[24:05] | I am not at liberty to reveal the cause of her death, but I can tell you… | 我没有特权告诉你们她的死因 不过我可以告诉你们… |
[24:08] | that during her time here, | 在她在这里工作的那段时间 |
[24:11] | Dr Dumais was a part of something very profound. | Dumais博士是某件具有 深远意义事情的一部分 |
[24:15] | She saw and lived things she never would have dreamed of before. | 她在这里的所见所感 是她从来都没有想到过的 |
[24:17] | You can be very proud of your son, knowing that he died bravely while defending others. | 你们应该为你们的儿子感到骄傲 他在保卫其他人的时候英勇的牺牲 |
[24:21] | I confess that I didn’t know him as I could have… | 我承认我并不是很了解他… |
[24:24] | But I do know that he was well liked and very well respected among his peers… | 不过我知道他在队伍中很受人爱戴… |
[24:29] | and I was told of how often he spoke of his family. | 而且我还听到他经常提起他的家人 |
[24:35] | I do wish I could tell you more. | 我真的希望能够告诉你们更多 |
[24:39] | I’m sure you understand as a military family… | 我相信作为军属, 你们能够理解… |
[24:51] | Are you done ma’am? | 女士, 完了么? |
[24:55] | Just give me a moment please Lieutenant. | 请给我一些时间, 中尉 |
[24:59] | I am keeping busy with my job. | 我一直忙于我的工作 |
[25:02] | I work hard, like everyone else to ensure the success of this expedition, | 我努力工作, 就跟其他人一样 以确保这次探险的成功 |
[25:07] | and also to please the leader of our science team. | 同时还要感谢我们科学团队的领队 |
[25:10] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不, 不, 不, 不, 不 |
[25:12] | This sequence first | 首先是这个序列 |
[25:13] | and then the secondary code. | 然后是第二个代码 |
[25:14] | Unless you’re intentionally trying to blow us up. In which case, excellent work. | 除非你想把我们炸飞 就不用管这个顺序 |
[25:17] | He does not always remember my name, | 他并不是总能记住我的名字, |
[25:19] | but I have enjoyed working for him very much. | 但是与他一起工作, 我感觉非常非常愉快 |
[25:22] | What is this? Who made this? You made this? | 这是什么? 谁做的? 是你做的么? |
[25:26] | He is a very honourable and brave man. | 他是一个非常受人尊敬的, 勇敢的人 |
[25:29] | Oh! Ow! OK, cramp, cramp, cramp! Ow! Ow! Ow! | 噢! 哎哟! OK, 抽筋, 抽筋, 抽筋! 哎哟! 哎哟! 哎哟! |
[25:33] | Until then, I will continue to serve at his pleasure. | 直到现在, 只要他愿意, 我仍然愿意为他效劳 |
[25:38] | I almost caught mono, kissing a girl during algebra club. | 在一个代数俱乐部中, 我吻了一个女孩 为这个我差点得了传染性单核细胞增多症 |
[25:41] | I missed an entire month of school. | 为此我整整一个月没有去上学 那段日子我一直在想念着学校 |
[25:44] | Still, the kiss was something, so it was probably worth it. | 现在, 那个吻仍然记忆犹新 所以那还是值得的 |
[25:49] | April Bingham April Bingham. Cute blonde. | 可爱的金发碧眼的女孩 |
[25:52] | God, I love blondes, especially with the… the short hair. | 上帝啊, 我喜欢金发碧眼的女孩 特别是… 留有短发的那种 |
[26:01] | Samantha Carter, if you’re watching, | Samantha Carter, 如果你在看的话 |
[26:04] | the torch is still burning. Sadly, soon to be extinguished. | 心中的火炬还在燃烧 很不幸, 很快就要熄灭了 |
[26:10] | You know, you should know. I think you are just so… | 你知道, 你应该知道 我想你只是太… |
[26:16] | Well, you’re great. Really, really great. | 你很伟大 真的, 真的伟大 |
[26:21] | I would go so far to say you’re the hottest scientist I’ve ever worked with. In fact there’s | 我要说你是与我共事过的最优秀的科学家 |
[26:24] | probably not a night goes by I don’t find myself, uh. | 事实上我无法在一晚上的时间内 找到我自己 |
[26:27] | OK, Ford? OK, Ford? | |
[26:29] | Let’s lose that and let’s get back to … | 刚才的不要 让我们重新回到… |
[26:35] | … leadership. | …领导才能 |
[27:38] | Who will be watching this? | 谁将会看到这个? |
[27:40] | Anyone you’re sending it to. | 任何你发送给的人 |
[27:41] | Family, friends, loved ones. | 家人, 朋友, 心爱的人 |
[27:44] | Will anyone from Atlantis be viewing this? | 在亚特兰蒂斯会有人看到这个么? |
[27:46] | No. Messages are private. | 没有, 这些消息是私人的 |
[27:48] | You can get as mushy as you want. | 你可以想多恶心就多恶心 |
[27:53] | Uh, this is a message for General Jack O’Neill of Stargate Command. | 这是一条给星际之门指挥官 Jack O’Neill将军的消息 |
[27:58] | I feel it is my duty to inform you of what I consider to be serious errors in judgement among the leaders of this expedition. | 我认为我有责任告诉您我所认为的 这个探险队的领导者在决策中所犯下的 严重的错误 |
[28:05] | Most notably, Dr Elizabeth Weir. | 最值得一提的, Elizabeth Weir博士 |
[28:08] | Her actions have repeatedly and recklessly exposed the people of this expedition to extreme danger. | 她鲁莽的行为将这次探险队的成员 一次又一次的暴露在极端危险之下 |
[28:14] | Leading us directly to the grave situation we currently find ourselves in. | 最终导致我们陷入如此悲惨的境地 |
[28:19] | You know what? | 好吧? |
[28:20] | How about I leave the room and let you record your whining in private. | 不如我离开这里 让你独自录下自己的抱怨? |
[28:24] | Fine! | 很好! |
[28:29] | I’ve been keeping a record of Dr Weir’s questionable activities, which I would like to detail for you now. | 我一直在记录Weir博士值得争议的行为 现在我将为您详细阐述 |
[29:09] | I never cared for dogs. | 我从来不在意狗狗 |
[29:11] | Too much work, too needy, too unpredictable. | 太多的工作, 太多的需求, 太多的不可预知性 |
[29:14] | I mean, you leave one door open, the tiniest little cracks, and they’re gone. | 我的意思是, 你打开一扇门 伴随着极小的声音, 它们就不见了 |
[29:16] | You look for them, you put up fliers, it’s no use. And since your father refused to pay for a license, | 你四处找它们, 到处贴传单, 但没有用 而且由于你的父亲拒绝购买许可证 |
[29:21] | the animal shelter has no way of tracking them. | 动物收养所也没有办法跟踪它们 |
[29:25] | God knows what happened to that little guy. | 天知道在那个小家伙身上发生了什么 |
[29:27] | Now cats, now that’s a whole different story. | 现在来说说猫咪 这又是一个完全不同的故事 |
[29:30] | Cats are self sufficient, they’re dependable, you shake the box they come running. | 猫们自给自足, 它们可以信耐 你摇动盒子它们就会跑过来 |
[29:34] | Some people say it’s the food, but my cat… See, | 有些人说这是由于食物, 不过我的猫… |
[29:37] | I truly believe he enjoys my company. | 我真地相信他喜欢我的陪伴 |
[29:39] | There’s something very comforting about coming home from work at the end of the day and having a familiar face waiting for you, you know? | 在结束一天的工作, 回到家里的时候 看到一张熟悉的脸在那里等你 这是一件多么惬意的事情 |
[29:45] | Still, I digress. Where was I. Right, | 我扯远了, 说到哪了 对了 |
[29:52] | leadership! | 领导才能! |
[30:29] | Over here! | 在这里! |
[30:32] | It’s alright, I’m a friend! | 没事, 我是朋友! |
[30:34] | Please, hurry! This way! | 请快一点! 这边! |
[30:36] | Hurry! This way. | 赶快! 这边 |
[30:54] | How many of you remain? | 你们还剩下多少人? |
[30:56] | I don’t know, the Wraith are everywhere. | 我不知道, 到处都是幽灵 |
[30:58] | Here, drink this. It is water. | 来, 喝这个, 这是水 |
[31:02] | Oren, have you seen him? | Oren, 你看到他了么? |
[31:05] | Not since before the Wraith arrived. Thank you. | 自从幽灵到来之后就没有看到 谢谢你 |
[31:10] | We must go now, the Wraith will find us. | 我们必须走了, 幽灵会找到我们的 |
[31:12] | No they will not. | 不, 它们找不到的 |
[31:13] | Our ship has a shield which makes it invisible to them. | 我们的飞船有一个防护罩 它们是看不见我们的 |
[31:17] | You are safe here. | 你们在这里很安全 |
[31:18] | Just rest, we will leave soon. | 休息一下, 我们马上就可以离开了 |
[31:33] | Finally I would like say something to the families of every member of this expedition. | 最后, 我要对探险队每个成员的家人说 |
[31:39] | I wish I could tell you more about what your loved ones are doing, | 我真希望我能够告诉你们更多 你们所爱的人正在做的事情 |
[31:43] | and some day I hope you find out, | 某一天, 我希望你们能够发现 |
[31:46] | because you will be amazed. | 因为你们会感到惊奇 |
[31:50] | But I will tell you that I could not be more proud of each and every one of them. | 我要告诉你们我为他们当中的 每一个都感到无比的自豪 |
[31:56] | Their heroism has amazed me. | 他们的英勇无畏让我震惊 |
[32:24] | Their resourcefulness has staggered me. | 他们的足智多谋让我感到惊奇 |
[32:35] | Rodney go! | Rodney 启动! |
[32:37] | Going! | 正在启动! |
[32:42] | Now! | 现在! |
[32:49] | We face a terrible enemy, and an uncertain future. | 我们面对的是非常可怕的敌人 以及一个无法预知的未来 |
[32:53] | But if we are never heard from again, | 如果再没有我们的音信 |
[32:56] | know that your loved ones did not face that uncertainty alone. | 请确信你们所爱的人并不是孤独的 |
[33:02] | We are facing our future together. | 我们会共同面对未来 |
[33:25] | Major! | 少校! |
[33:30] | It’s pretty ugly out there. | 那里实在是太恶心了 |
[33:33] | Is this Oren’s family? | 这是Oren的家人? |
[33:35] | No. | 不是 |
[33:39] | They have not seen Oren since the culling began. | 在洗劫是之后 他们就再也没有看到过Oren |
[33:41] | The village is pretty much wiped out. | 这个村庄已经被洗劫一空了 |
[33:55] | The gate just shut off. | 星际之门刚刚关上 |
[33:57] | We should be able to dial up and get out of here before the Wraith can do anything about it. | 在幽灵可能对星际之门做点什么之前 我们应该尽快拨号离开这里 |
[34:02] | Please Major, give Oren more time. | 求你了, 少校, 再给Oren 一些时间吧 |
[34:04] | If he was able to get here, he would be here by now. | 如果他能够过来, 他现在已经到了 |
[34:07] | We’ve gotta get back. | 我们马上准备回去 |
[34:10] | Then go. | 那就走吧 |
[34:11] | I will stay and search until day light, you can return for me later. | 我会留在这里找他, 直到天亮 你可以晚点再来接我 |
[34:14] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这样做 |
[34:15] | I consider Oren as family Major, I am sorry if you cannot understand without… | 我把Oren当作自己的家人, 少校 我很遗憾你无法理解… |
[34:18] | I understand it Teyla, but that’s not the point I am trying to… | 我理解, Teyla 不过我并不是试图… |
[34:20] | With or without you, I am staying. | 不管你愿不愿意, 我会留下来 |
[34:27] | You won’t make it. | 你会送命的 |
[34:30] | Then I ask that you stay as well, just a little longer. | 那么我请求你也留下, 就一会儿 |
[34:35] | Allow something good to come of this. | 允许某些好一点的事情发生 |
[34:41] | Alright, we’ll give him a little more time. | 好吧, 我们再给他一点时间 |
[34:52] | I know you worry about me Mum, | 我知道你很为我担心, 妈妈 |
[34:54] | but somehow we’ve found a way to arise to each challenge, | 不过每次挑战到来的时候 我们都可以找到解决的办法 |
[34:58] | so I wouldn’t fret about my safety. | 所以不用担心我的安全 |
[35:00] | It’s the people here, from dozens of countries, all connected by a single bond. | 这里的人们, 来自数十个国家, 大家都心系在一起 |
[35:05] | We represent the people of Earth, | 我们代表着地球上的人民 |
[35:08] | and if there’s one thing I’ve discovered about we Earthlings, | 只要有事情发生 我发现我们地球人 |
[35:10] | we’re a scrappy bunch. I wouldn’t be surprised if I bring back… | 就会紧紧的团结在一起 我不会奇怪如果我带回… |
[35:13] | Doc, you can’t say Earthlings. | 先生, 你不能说”地球人” |
[35:14] | Your Mother doesn’t have enough security clearance. | 你的妈妈没有足够的安全许可 |
[35:16] | She knows I’m from Earth son, it’s not a bloody secret. | 她知道我来自地球, 这不是什么该死的秘密 |
[35:19] | Oh, right. | 哦, 对 |
[35:20] | Sorry mum… anyhow. | 对不起妈妈… 不管怎样 |
[35:22] | Authorized using a prisoner to test an experimental drug, | 授权使用囚犯来测试一种实验药品 |
[35:26] | in clear violation of the Geneva convention. | 这显然违反了日内瓦协约 |
[35:28] | Authorized lowering the Stargate shield | 授权降下星际之门防护盾 |
[35:30] | when the authenticity of incoming travellers was clearly in question. | 当准备进入的人的身份 受到明显质疑的时候 |
[35:34] | That’s another sight I’ll die without having seen. | 还有一处风景 我在临死前没有能够看到 |
[35:36] | See, to be fair – when you’ve travelled as much as I’ve travelled, you’d think that missing Niagra Falls would be no big deal. | 如果你像我一样旅行了这么远 你会发现想念尼亚加拉瀑布 也不是什么大不了的事情 |
[35:41] | But you know what? It gnaws at you. | 不过你知道么? 这种思念不停的折磨你 |
[35:42] | Alot of movies I wish I’d seen, that I won’t see now. | 还有很多电影我都想看 不过我现在看不成了 |
[35:45] | Never saw Grease even though I had a thing for Olivia Newton John when I was a kid. | 从来没有看过Grease, 既便是 我在还是一个孩子的时候就已经有了 一个Olivia Newton John的纪念品 |
[35:48] | I always wanted to see Ghandi, only saw the first half of the Sixth Sense, always wondered how that ended. | 我一直都想看Ghandi, 我只看了《第六感》的前半部分 一直想知道它是怎样收尾的 |
[35:55] | My sister… | 我的妹妹… |
[35:58] | Ford if you cut everything else, just keep this part okay? | Ford, 如果你把其它部分剪掉了 一定要把这部分留下, 好么? |
[36:04] | Jenny, it’s your brother Rodney. Obviously. | Jenny, 我是你的哥哥Rodney. 很显然 |
[36:10] | I wanna say, umm… | 我想说, 嗯… |
[36:13] | I wanna say something. | 我想说些什么 |
[36:18] | Family is important. | 家人很重要 |
[36:21] | I’ve come to realize that because the people here have become a sort of surrogate family to me. | 我意识到这一点是因为, 这里的人们 在某种程度上, 在心理上充当了家人的地位 |
[36:27] | Now I know what you’re thinking, I’ve never been the poster child for that kind of sentiment but… | 现在我知道你在想些什么 我从来不会去鼓吹那种情感, 不过… |
[36:31] | when one’s contemplating their own demise, one sees things more clearly. | 当某个人即将面临死亡的时候 他看到的事物也更加透彻 |
[36:39] | I really do wish you the best, you know. | 我真心地祝你好, 你知道 |
[36:42] | And I’m sorry we weren’t closer. | 我很抱歉我们无法更加亲近 |
[36:44] | Perhaps, … | 也许, … |
[36:48] | if by chance I make it out of this, perhaps one day we can be. | 如果我有机会度过这次难关 也许某一天我们就可以 |
[36:52] | And I would like that. | 我也很想这样 |
[36:55] | Now, if there’s time, I’d like to go back to the subject of leadership. | 现在, 如果还有时间, 我想回到 领导能力这个主题上来 |
[37:03] | Someone’s coming. | 有人过来了 |
[37:19] | Oren! Oren! | |
[37:22] | Oren! Oren! | |
[37:23] | How big is his family? | 这个家庭到底有多大? |
[37:24] | They must have met up with others along the way. | 他们在路上一定碰到了其他人 |
[37:26] | That’s gonna be a problem. | 这会是一个问题 |
[37:28] | I didn’t think you’d still be here. | 我无法想象你们还在这里 |
[37:29] | We would not have gone without you. | 我们不会丢下你的 |
[37:31] | We found others on the way, and even more further behind. | 我们发现其他人正在路上 还有更多人在更后面 |
[37:34] | How many more? | 还有多少人? |
[37:35] | Twelve, perhaps more. | 十二个, 可能更多 |
[37:38] | In here, | 这里 |
[37:40] | this way! Quickly! | 这边! 快点! |
[37:44] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等, 等, 等, 等, 等一下! |
[37:52] | Alright, we’ll fit as many people as we can! | 好了, 我们会尽可能多的多带些人! |
[37:54] | Hurry, come on! | 快点, 来吧! |
[37:57] | Straight ahead! Straight ahead! | 一直向前! 一直向前! |
[38:03] | Hurry! | 赶快! |
[38:10] | It’s alright. | 没事的 |
[38:11] | It’s alright. | 没事的 |
[39:21] | Are our guests comfortably settled in? | 我们的客人已经安置好了么? |
[39:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:28] | So tell me, | 告诉我 |
[39:30] | how bad is it? | 到底有多糟糕? |
[39:32] | Bad. | 很糟糕 |
[39:35] | Each hive ship acts like a carrier group with | 每艘母船就像是一艘航空母舰 |
[39:39] | cruisers and hundreds of darts escorting it. | 大舰以及数以百计的小飞船守卫在周围 |
[39:43] | Groden’s downloading the sensor readings right now. | Groden现在正在下载探测器上的读数 |
[39:47] | I’ve never witnessed a culling that took so many. | 我从没有看到过一次洗劫带走了这么多人 |
[39:50] | We saved a few, that’s worth something. | 我们救出了一些人, 这还是值得肯定的 |
[39:55] | Rodney, are we ready to send our message? | Rodney, 我们准备好发送消息了么? |
[39:57] | When you are. | 随时都可以 |
[39:58] | OK OK. | |
[40:07] | Lieutenant Ford is just finishing recording personal messages from all the team members, | Ford中尉刚刚完成为每个探险队成员 记录个人消息的工作 |
[40:12] | if you’d like? | 如果你愿意? |
[40:12] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[40:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:16] | Well along with a short note of my own, | 在我个人的一点简短的说明之后 |
[40:18] | I took the liberty of recording messages for the families of the people we’ve lost. | 我还顺便为我们失去的人的家人 录上了一些话 |
[40:22] | That’s a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[40:23] | But there’s one in particular, | 不过还有一个特别的人 |
[40:25] | I thought maybe you’d might like to do for yourself. | 我想也许应该由你自己来完成 |
[40:34] | Okay, whenever you’re ready Sir. Go ahead. | OK, 只要你准备好了, 长官 随时可以开始 |
[40:37] | I’m not sure if Colonel Sumner’s parents are still alive. | 我不知道Sumner上校的家人 是否还活着 |
[40:42] | I’m not even sure he has a family back there, not all of us do. | 我甚至不知道他是否还留有一个家庭 我们大家都不知道 |
[40:46] | But if he does have a family, | 不过如果他确实有一个家庭 |
[40:49] | they should know that he died with … | 他们应该知道他带着 … |
[40:52] | honour and courage in the perfomance of his duty. | 荣耀和勇气在完成他的任务的时候牺牲了 |
[40:57] | He carried the burden of a leader, and he carried it well. | 他担负着领导的重担 而且他做得很出色 |
[41:03] | I didn’t get the chance to know him well, but … | 我没有机会更深入的了解他, 不过 … |
[41:06] | I know this, | 我所知道的是 |
[41:09] | considering the type of man he was and what we’re up against, | 考虑到他作为男人的品格 以及我们即将面对的敌人 |
[41:14] | yeah I wish he was still here. | 我希望他仍然在这里 |
[41:19] | Not a day goes by that I don’t think of you Simon. | 我无时无刻不在想你Simon |
[41:23] | There’s so much I want to tell you | 实在是有太多的事情想跟你说 |
[41:26] | and share with you. | 以及跟你分享 |
[41:28] | But I can’t. | 不过我不能 |
[41:32] | I know this is unfair, | 我知道这不公平 |
[41:35] | so much you don’t know, | 那么多东西你都不知道 |
[41:37] | and putting your life on hold for me. | 但你却要在生活中支持我 |
[41:42] | So don’t, | 所以不要这样了 |
[41:45] | all I ask is that you take care of yourself. | 我要你做的就是照顾好自己 |
[41:49] | And know that wherever you are, | 不管你在哪里 |
[41:52] | my heart is looking after you. | 我的心会一直同你在一起 |
[41:56] | So take care of yourself, | 照顾好你自己 |
[41:58] | lots of sleep | 多睡眠 |
[41:59] | and remember your daily walks, | 记住每天散步 |
[42:01] | and keep up with your prescription. | 坚持按你的药方服药 |
[42:04] | Well that’s about it, | 就是这些 |
[42:06] | I’ll say goodbye now. | 现在我要说再见了 |
[42:09] | And mum, | 妈妈 |
[42:12] | I do love you. | 我真的很爱你 |
[42:13] | Bye Grandma, Grandpa – I miss you! | 再见, 爷爷, 奶奶 – 我想你们! |
[42:16] | Goodbye bro! | 再见, 弟弟! |
[42:21] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[42:23] | Goodbye Simon. | 再见, Simon |
[42:26] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[42:36] | We have unscheduled offworld activation! | 我们收到了计划外的连接! |
[42:43] | Receiving transmission. | 接收传输 |
[42:49] | Who’s it from? | 来自哪里? |
[42:53] | Atlantis. | 亚特兰蒂斯 |