时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[00:08] | Hey, I was just stealing a breath of fresh air. | 嗨, 我只是想偷闲呼吸一下新鲜空气 |
[00:11] | I thought you were off exploring the city. | 我原以为你在探测这个城市 |
[00:13] | About to. | 正准备去 |
[00:16] | I picked this up on the mainland. The athosians made it. | 我在大陆找到了这个athosians人做的 |
[00:20] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[00:29] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[00:31] | How did you find out? | 你是怎么知道我的生日的? |
[00:34] | Mum’s the word. | 这我可不会说 |
[00:44] | All right, we’re done with the living quarters. We’re moving on. | 行了, 我们已经检查完生活区了 继续前进 |
[00:47] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, before you go, did you see any better than our current quarters? | 等, 等, 等一下, 在你走之前 告诉我你有没有发现比我们现在更好的住处? |
[00:51] | A few. | 有一些 |
[00:52] | Some of them are pretty nice, actually. | 实际上, 其中有几个相当不错 |
[00:54] | Well, what kind of square footage are we talking about? | 那好, 他们的面积大概有多大? |
[00:56] | What am I, your realtor, Rodney? | 我是谁, 你的房产经纪人么, Rodney? |
[00:58] | We’re here to unlock the secrets of Atlantis. | 我们来这里是要解开Atlantis的秘密 |
[01:01] | Yeah, well, I’m looking for a one-bedroom with a den. Preferably with a balcony, but I’m not married to it. | 没错, 是这样, 我正在找一个带书房的单人卧室 最好还带个阳台, 不过这个我不强求 |
[01:05] | Sir, check this out. | 长官, 来看这个 |
[01:07] | We might as well be comfortable, at least until the Wraith get here… | 我们最好还是让自己舒服一点 至少在幽灵来这以前… |
[01:09] | shut up for a second. | 别说了, 等一下 |
[01:24] | What? What is it? | 怎么了? 看到什么了? |
[01:26] | Some sort of laboratory. | 某种实验室 |
[01:28] | We’ve come across dozens of those. The city’s full of them. | 我们已经碰到很多了 这个城市里到处都是 |
[01:31] | Something unusual about it? | 这个有什么不寻常么? |
[01:48] | I’d have to say… yes. | 我想我得说… 是的 |
[03:05] | Well, we could stand here looking at her all day. | 听着, 我们不能就这样整天站在这里看着她 |
[03:07] | What we’ve got to do is get her out of this box. | 我们要做的是把她弄出这个箱子 |
[03:10] | Rodney, we can’t take that chance. Look at her. She’s at least 100 years old. | Rodney, 我们不能冒那个险 看看她. 她至少有100岁了 |
[03:13] | Which is why every second counts. | 这也就是为什么 我们现在要分秒必争了 |
[03:15] | I mean, she could drop dead while we stand here arguing. | 我的意思是, 在我们还在这里争论时 她随时可能倒下死掉 |
[03:17] | How can she drop dead? You said she was frozen. | 她怎么可能死掉? 你说过她已经被冷冻了 |
[03:19] | Technically, she’s in a state of metabolic stasis. | 从技术上说, 她的新陈代谢处于停滞状态 |
[03:21] | Aging slowed considerably, yes, but not entirely suspended. | 是的, 老化会在很大程度上得以延缓 不过不是完完全全的停止 |
[03:24] | You are saying this woman is still alive? | 你是在说这个女人还活着? |
[03:26] | Yes. Life-sign systems indicate viability. | 是的 生命信号系统指示还有生命迹象 |
[03:28] | According to the initial data I’ve been able to access, she’s been in that chamber for 10,000 years. | 根据我能够得到的原始数据 她在那个地方已经呆了一万年了 |
[03:32] | 10,000 years? | 一万年? |
[03:35] | Doesn’t look a day over 9,000. | 看上去还没有超过9000年 |
[03:37] | She’ll continue to age at a very slow rate until she dies, which, judging by the look of her, | 从她现在的样子判断, 她会继续以极慢的速度老去 直到最终走向死亡 |
[03:41] | seems more likely to occur sooner rather than later, bringing me back to my original point. | 看上去更像是这马上就要发生, 而不是再过一段时间 我坚持我最初的观点 |
[03:44] | Look at her. | 看看他 |
[03:45] | She’s so old, I’m afraid the process of reviving her might actually kill her. | 她太老了, 我担心她会在复苏的过程中死去 |
[03:49] | We cannot let this chance to talk to a living, breathing ancient slip through our fingers. | 我们不能再让 同一个活生生的古人交谈的机会 |
[03:53] | Again. | 从我们的手中滑过 |
[03:54] | And who knows what state of mind she’ll be in? | 那么我们谁知道她还记得些什么? |
[03:55] | Not to mention the fact she might carrying some horrifying contagion. | 更不用提她还可能携带有某种恐怖的传染病了 |
[03:58] | And who knows what she knows about our city? | 谁知道她对这个城市了解多少? |
[03:59] | More importantly, does she know about any ZPMs lying around? | 更重要的是 她还有可能知道周围哪里存放有ZPM |
[04:02] | Ah, there’s a thought. | 啊, 这有可能 |
[04:08] | – Revive her. – But, doctor | – 唤醒她 – 但是, 博士 |
[04:09] | – That’s my call. – Thank you. | – 这是我的命令 – 谢谢 |
[04:16] | And all the time we thought the city was abandoned. | 我一直认为这个城市被遗弃了 |
[04:19] | Is it possible the atlantians left her behind when they abandoned the city for Earth? | 有没有可能亚特兰蒂斯人在离开这里 前往地球的时候把她留下了? |
[04:23] | Maybe she wanted to stay behind. | 也许是她自己想留下 |
[04:25] | Maybe they forgot about her. | 也许是他们把她给忘了 |
[04:26] | In which case, she’s going to be really pissed when she wakes up. | 如果是那样, 当她醒来时 肯定会非常愤怒 |
[04:29] | If she remembers anything at all. | 如果她能记起所有事情的话 |
[04:43] | Breathing shallow. | 呼吸很浅 |
[04:45] | Pulse rapid. | 脉搏很快 |
[04:48] | I’ll run an E.E.G. To determine any brain activity. | 我要用脑电图描记器来检查一下脑部的活动 |
[04:55] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[04:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:02] | Gate addresses, five of them. | 星际之门的拨号地址, 一共有五个 |
[05:04] | M7G 677. We’ve been to this planet. | M7G 677. 我们到过那个星球 |
[05:07] | Dr. Weir… | Weir博士… |
[05:17] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:19] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我的声音么? |
[05:23] | Yeah, that’s what I was afraid of. | 是的, 我怕的就是这个 |
[05:25] | Freezer burn. | 冷冻损伤 |
[05:27] | I thought she wasn’t frozen. | 我想她没有被冻僵 |
[05:28] | 10,000 years, you expect her to dance a bloody jig? | 一万年了, 你还想她能够起来活蹦乱跳? |
[05:30] | Yeah, but it’s the eyes, Carson. You got to look at the eyes. | 没错, 不过我想说的是眼睛, Carson. 你看看她的眼睛 |
[05:33] | The lights are on, but nobody’s home. | 灯还开着, 不过没人在家 (意指老人双眼无神, 灵魂不再) |
[05:35] | Doesn’t take a medical professional to know that… | 这不需要专业的医学人士就可以知道… |
[05:38] | of course she can see us… | 当然她能够看到我们… |
[05:42] | And hear us. | 而且还可以听见我们 |
[05:44] | Hello. How are you feeling? | Hello. 感觉怎样? |
[05:53] | It worked. | 奏效了 |
[05:55] | What was that? | 什么? |
[05:57] | – She said, “it worked”. – What does that mean? | – 她说, “奏效了”. – 什么意思? |
[06:00] | I assume something worked. | 我的想是某种东西生效了 |
[06:01] | – Yes, that’s very sharp. – Thank you. | – 是的, 这可真是一针见血 – 谢谢 |
[06:07] | Hello? Hello? | |
[06:11] | She fell asleep. | 她睡着了 |
[06:13] | When she’s a bit more stable, transfer her to the infirmary, | 当她状态更稳定一些的时候 把她转到医务室去 |
[06:15] | and I want video on her at all times, recording everything. | 我要对她全程录像 记录下一切 |
[06:18] | We might not get a second chance at anything she may say. | 如果她说了什么 我们可能不会有机会听到第二遍了 |
[06:20] | Let’s hope we get a first, huh? | 让我们希望我们能够听到第一遍, 哈? |
[06:26] | Too big, huh? | 太大了, 是么? |
[06:28] | I’m not saying it’s too big. I’m just pointing out its dimensions. | 我并没有说它太大 我只是在指出它的尺寸 |
[06:32] | – Well, it’s not that big – Gentlemen? | – 好吧, 它还不是那么大 – 先生们 |
[06:35] | We were just wondering whether there are any other frozen bodies out there in Atlantis that we haven’t discovered. | 我们只是想知道在亚特兰蒂斯 是否还有其他我们尚未发现的被冷冻的人 |
[06:39] | And I was just saying there’s no way of knowing in the short term. | 而我刚才正在说在短期内 我们还没有办法知道 |
[06:41] | It’d be like searching every room in every building in Manhattan. | 这就好像要去搜索曼哈顿的 每栋建筑物中的每个房间 |
[06:44] | It’ll take a while. | 这很要花些时间 |
[06:46] | God knows what other kinds of surprises are out there, not showing up on the sensors. | 天才知道, 还有什么无法显示在 探测器上的惊人的东西在那儿等着我们 |
[06:50] | Ah, that’s what we’re here to find out. | 啊, 那就是我们想要查明的 |
[06:52] | Dr. Weir? | Weir 博士? |
[06:53] | Yes? | 什么? |
[06:54] | You’d better come to the infirmary. | 你最好到医务室来 |
[06:56] | Is our patient awake? | 我们的病人醒了么? |
[06:57] | Aye, and she’s saying the most peculiar things. | 是的, 而且她说了非常不可思议的事情 |
[07:01] | On our way. | 马上就到 |
[07:11] | She’s drifting in and out, still very weak, but there’s something a wee bit odd about this woman. | 她时昏时醒, 仍然很虚弱 不过这个女人身上有点奇怪的东西 |
[07:19] | She called me Carson. | 她叫我Carson. |
[07:21] | She knows my name. | 他知道我的名字 |
[07:23] | Maybe she overheard you talking to someone. | 也许是她无意中听到了你和某人的谈话 |
[07:25] | No. | 不会 |
[07:26] | I was alone in here when she woke up. | 当她醒来时, 只有我一个人在这里 |
[07:28] | What about subconsciously? | 是不是某种潜意识? |
[07:29] | – I’ve heard stories of coma patients being able to hear… – No, no, it’s more than that. | – 我听说过某些昏迷中的病人能够听到… – 不不, 不仅仅是这个 |
[07:34] | She knows things. | 她知道很多事 |
[07:48] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎样? |
[07:50] | Look at you. | 看着你 |
[07:54] | I didn’t think I’d see any of you again. | 我原以为我再也见不到你们当中的任何人了 |
[07:59] | Missed you all so terribly… | 实在是太想你们了… |
[08:05] | Even you, Rodney. | 甚至是你, Rodney. |
[08:08] | You see? | 你看到了? |
[08:11] | I’m sorry? | 对不起 |
[08:13] | Do we know you? | 我们认识你吗? |
[08:15] | Oh, yes. | 哦, 当然 |
[08:19] | I’m you, Elizabeth. | 我就是你, Elizabeth. |
[08:29] | – Time travel? – That’s what she said. | – 时间旅行? – 她正是这么说的 |
[08:31] | She… | 她… |
[08:32] | somehow found a way to travel back in time to when the Ancients inhabited the city. | 不知怎的通过某种方法回到了过去 当时古人还住在这座城市中 |
[08:37] | How did she… | 她是如何… |
[08:39] | do this? | 做到的? |
[08:41] | That will be one of the first questions I ask her when she wakes up again. | 这会是当她再次醒来时 我向她询问的首批问题之一 |
[08:44] | If she ever wakes up again. | 如果她能够再次醒来的话 |
[08:46] | Let’s not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, um… | 我们不要这么快就排除这种可能性 那就是, 这个女人有可能是, 嗯… |
[08:49] | what is the clinical term? | 用临床术语怎么说来着? |
[08:51] | Nuts? | 傻子? |
[08:53] | She may be senile, yes, but that doesn’t explain how she knows so much about all of us. | 她可能是有老年痴呆, 是的, 不过这不能解释 她为什么知道那么多关于我们大家的事情 |
[08:59] | Is time travel even possible? | 那么时间旅行真的是可能的么? |
[09:01] | Well, according to Einstein’s general theory of relativity, there’s nothing in the laws of physics to prevent it. | 好吧, 根据爱因斯坦的广义相对论 在物理法则中没有什么可以阻止它的发生 |
[09:06] | Extremely difficult to achieve, mind you. | 不过需要提醒你的是 这是极难实现的 |
[09:07] | You need the technology to manipulate black holes to create wormholes not only through points in space, but time. | 你需要一定的技术来操纵黑洞, 用它来建立一个虫洞 (这个虫洞)不仅仅是通过了空间的点, 还通过了时间 |
[09:13] | Not to mention a really nice DeLorean. | 而不是说通过一部漂亮的DeLorean就可以 (DeLorean是《回到未来》三部曲中 可以穿梭时空的一种车子) |
[09:16] | Don’t even get me started on that movie. | 不要跟我谈到那部电影上去 |
[09:18] | I like that movie. | 我喜欢那部电影 |
[09:22] | Results of the DNA test. | DNA测试结果 |
[09:25] | It’s a match. | 是吻合的 |
[09:29] | She is you. | 她就是你 |
[09:41] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[09:44] | If she’s been waiting in that stasis chamber all these millennia for us to arrive, | 如果她已经在那个休眠室中为我们的到来 已经等了数千年了 |
[09:48] | why didn’t the system automatically attempt to revive her the moment we got here? | 那为什么系统没有在我们到达这里的时候 试图自动唤醒她? |
[09:52] | Answer: it did. | 答案是: 它确实试过了 |
[09:54] | I’ve been going over the data from our arrival. | 我已经回头仔细察看了 从我们来到这里之后的数据记录 |
[09:56] | One of the first things we noticed | 我们首先注意到的一件事就是 |
[09:58] | was a sudden power surge in the section of the city where the stasis lab was. | 休眠实验室所在的城市区域 有一个突发的能量波动 |
[10:02] | It was trying to revive her, only we didn’t know that. | 系统曾经试图唤醒他 只是我们不知道 |
[10:05] | All we saw was more power draining from an already nearly depleted ZPM, | 我们所看到的只是更多的能量正在从 一个几近耗尽的ZPM中流出 |
[10:08] | so we shut down all secondary systems. | 因此我们关闭了所有的次要系统 |
[10:10] | I almost killed her… | 我差点杀了她… |
[10:12] | you. | 你 |
[10:15] | How weird is that? | 觉得这非常不可思议么? |
[10:17] | Very. | 是的 |
[10:18] | Very, very weird. | 非常非常不可思议 |
[10:23] | Looking at yourself… | 看着你自己… |
[10:26] | How you will be… | 将会变成什么样子… |
[10:28] | Actually, how you will be will be different than how she is right now. | 实际上, 今后你的样子和她现在并不相同 |
[10:34] | See, the moment she went back in time, she created a separate reality, | 当她返回过去的同时 也制造了一个分离开的现实 |
[10:37] | a second you, living in a… in a parallel world, | 第二个你, 生活在一个… 平行的世界中 |
[10:41] | according to one of many interpretations of quantum theory. | 这是基于量子论的其中一个解释 |
[10:44] | I mean, simply put, this interpretation states that the universe is, in fact, | 我的意思是, 简单的讲, 这个解释认为宇宙, 实际上 |
[10:48] | split into an infinite number of copies of itself in which every possible outcome | 在决定所对应的每个可能的结果上 分类成无数个自身的副本 |
[10:52] | to every decision ever made all exists somewhere in this infinitely layered multi-universe. | 所有曾经做过的决定都会在这个 拥有无限多层次的多重宇宙的某个地方存在着 |
[11:01] | Simply put. | 简单的讲 |
[11:02] | Yeah, in a nutshell. | 是的, 简而言之 |
[11:04] | Elizabeth? Elizabeth? | |
[11:11] | There’s so much to tell you. | 我有很多事情要告诉你 |
[11:15] | The note… | 笔记… |
[11:16] | I had a note. | 我做过笔记 |
[11:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:19] | Yes, yes, yes, yes. | 是的, 是的, 是的, 是的 |
[11:20] | We got your note, and forgive my bluntness, | 我们找到了你的笔记, 请原谅我的率直 |
[11:22] | but we really need to know everything about your encounter with the Ancients, | 但是我们真的需要知道 你和古人间发生的所有事 |
[11:25] | beginning at the point where you went back in time. | 从你发回过去的时刻说起 |
[11:27] | Specifically, how you went back in time, because that would be very useful for us | 特别是, 你是如何返回过去的 因为那将对我们非常有用 |
[11:30] | Rodney… let me talk. | Rodney… 让”我”来说 |
[11:39] | There was an accident. | 那是一个意外 |
[11:41] | I remember… | 我记得… |
[11:43] | We arrived through the Stargate… | 我们通过星际之门来到这里… |
[11:47] | The lights came on by themselves… | 灯光自动点亮了… |
[11:53] | Sensing our presence… | 当它们感觉到我们时… |
[11:55] | Who’s doing that? | 谁干的? |
[11:57] | The city slowly awoke… | 城市慢慢的开始苏醒… |
[12:04] | Dr. Weir, you have to see this. | Weir博士, 你得来看看这个 |
[12:07] | There are a lot of things I have to see. | 有很多东西我都得去看 |
[12:09] | Just be careful. | 当心点 |
[12:17] | This must be the control room. | 这里一定是控制室 |
[12:18] | This, this is obviously their version of a DHD. | 这, 这很显然是他们的DHD |
[12:20] | Oh, obviously. | 噢, 很明显 |
[12:21] | This area is probably power control systems, some sort of a computer interface of some kind. | 这个地方可能使能量控制系统 某种类型的计算机接口 |
[12:25] | – Why don’t you find out? – Well, see, that’s the hitch. | – 你为什么不研究一下? – 好的, 看, 这里有问题 |
[12:26] | We’ve got lights coming on all over the city, air starting to circulate, | 我们已经让整个城市的照明系统启动了 空气也开始循环 |
[12:29] | but no power coming out of these consoles, so… | 可是这些控制台却没有得到任何能量, 因此… |
[12:32] | Wait a minute. Back up a second. | 等等, 退回去一会儿 |
[12:34] | That isn’t the way it happened. | 事情并不是这样 |
[12:35] | Everything came online when we arrived. | 我们到的时候, 所有设备都正常启动了 |
[12:37] | It was lights, computers, power control systems, everything. | 照明, 计算机, 能量控制, 所有系统 |
[12:40] | I was able to access the database immediately. | 我可以立即就访问到数据库 |
[12:42] | That’s not what happened. | 我碰到的不是这样 |
[12:46] | Not the first time. | 第一次不是这样 |
[13:00] | Isn’t there something you can give her? | 你没什么能够帮她的吗? |
[13:02] | She’s in an extremely fragile state. | 她正处于一个极端脆弱的状态 |
[13:05] | Her blood pressure is low, her heart is very weak. | 她的血压很低, 心跳非常微弱 |
[13:08] | If I administer a stimulant, I’m afraid it may induce a dangerous arrhythmia or worse. | 如果我使用刺激性药物, 我担心会导致 危险的心律不齐, 甚至是更糟 |
[13:15] | I’m not talking about a strong stimulant, just enough to keep her alert for a few more minutes at a time. | 我并不是说用某种强力刺激性的药物 只要足够让她每次的清醒多维持几分钟就可以了 |
[13:20] | We hardly get a couple of words out of her before she dozes off. | 在她每次昏睡之前 我们很难从她那里听到足够多的陈述 |
[13:23] | Which, I might remind you, is not uncommon for a woman of 10,000. | 我需要提醒你的是 一个一万岁的女人是很不寻常的 |
[13:32] | Carson, I understand your reticence, but trust me when I say I believe she can handle it… | Carson, 我知道你很不情愿 不过相信我, 她可以挺过去的… |
[13:41] | And I know she’d want it. | 而且我知道这也是她想要的 |
[13:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:59] | It’s okay, Carson. | 没事, Carson. |
[14:02] | I’m just as freaked out about all this as you are. | 我只是跟你一样, 因为这些而有些兴奋 |
[14:10] | How’s our patient doing? | 我们的病人怎么样了? |
[14:14] | Pressure’s improving, and as you can tell, she’s much more alert. | 血压正在上升, 而且正如你所说的 她已经清醒多了 |
[14:20] | Are you up for getting out of here? | 你能起来到别处去看看么? |
[14:44] | Seeing the city like this, sitting on the surface of the ocean. | 看到这个城市 这样浮在海面上 |
[14:50] | You can’t imagine how relieved I am. | 你们无法想象我是多么的如释重负 |
[14:55] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[14:56] | The city didn’t rise the first time ’round? | 在第一次中城市没有浮上来么? |
[14:58] | No. | 是的 |
[15:00] | No. | 没有 |
[15:02] | The city was in serious trouble from the very moment we arrived. | 从我们来到这里的那一刻开始 城市就陷入了很大的麻烦之中 |
[15:08] | We’re trying to interface these consoles with temporary battery power, | 我们正在尝试使用临时的电池电力 来接通这些控制台 |
[15:11] | see if we can access the city’s main power systems and get this place up and running. | 看看我们能否访问城市的主能源系统 然后让这里运作起来 |
[15:15] | Dr. Weir, colonel Sumner. | Weir博士, Sumner上校 |
[15:16] | Can you come down here and meet me, please? We’re three levels down from you. | 能请你下来到我这里看看么? 我们在你下面三层 |
[15:20] | Right away. | 就来 |
[15:22] | How we doing over there? | 我们能够做些什么? |
[15:23] | Nothing yet. | 目前什么都不行 |
[15:25] | Well, let’s see what we can do, then. | 好吧, 那就让我们来看看我们能做的 |
[15:27] | We’ve only been able to secure a fraction of the place. | 我们只能保护这个地方的一小片区域 |
[15:30] | It’s huge. | 它太大了 |
[15:31] | So it might really be the lost city of Atlantis. | 这么说这真的可能是哪个失去的城市, 亚特兰蒂斯了 |
[15:33] | I’d say that’s a good bet. | 我想很有可能 |
[15:35] | Oh, my god. | 噢, 上帝 |
[15:43] | We’re underwater. | 我们在水下 |
[15:45] | I’d say we’re under several hundred feet of ocean. | 我想说我们是在海面几百英尺以下 |
[15:54] | This could be a problem. | 这会是一个麻烦 |
[15:59] | Oh, no. | 哦, 不 |
[16:03] | Dr. Weir, I need to see you in the control room immediately. | Weir博士, 我需要你马上到控制室来 |
[16:09] | The city has a shield, some sort of a energy force field holding the water back. | 这个城市有一个防护罩, 某种能量力场 正是它把海水挡在外面 |
[16:13] | That is, it had a shield. | 就是说, 它曾经有一个防护罩 |
[16:14] | The power systems are nearing maximum entropy. | 能量系统已经接近输出的最大限度了 |
[16:16] | Our arrival hastened their depletion, big time. | 我们的到来大大加快的它们的损耗 |
[16:18] | I mean, you can see, the shield is collapsing rapidly. | 我的意思是, 你可以看到, 防护罩正在快速的崩溃 |
[16:22] | Several sections of the city are already flooded. | 城市的一些部分已经被洪水淹没 |
[16:24] | Can we use our own power generators? | 我们可以使用自己的发电机么? |
[16:26] | I doubt our naquadah generators can supply enough power to sustain the shield, | 我怀疑我们的naquadah发电机无法提供 足够的能量来维持防护罩 |
[16:28] | and we probably don’t have time to try. | 而且我们也几乎没有时间来试了 |
[16:29] | When I say rapidly collapsing, I mean rapidly. | 我说的是快速的崩溃, 我指的是快速 |
[16:34] | Colonel Sumner, I need youto order all your security teams to stop searching the city | Sumner少校, 我要你命令你的安全卫队 停止搜索这个城市 |
[16:38] | and fall back to the gateroom immediately. | 立即撤退到星际之门所在的房间 |
[16:43] | Sumner, do you copy? | Sumner, 你听到了么? |
[16:44] | Dr. Weir, this is Sumner… | Weir博士, 我是Sumner… |
[16:55] | Colonel Sumner drowned? | Sumner上校淹死了? |
[17:02] | And he wasn’t the only one to perish. | 而且他不是唯一的牺牲者 |
[17:06] | We should start evacuating people through the Stargate. | 我们应该通过星际之门将人们疏散出去 |
[17:09] | We can’t. | 做不到 |
[17:09] | Whatever power’s left in the system has been diverted to sustaining the shield holding the ocean back. | 现在系统中剩余的能量已经被转到防护罩上去了 为了抵挡海水 |
[17:13] | Do we know why this is happening now? | 为什么会发生在现在? |
[17:15] | The shield might’ve held the water back for another 100 years, | 防护罩本可以继续抵挡海水100年的 |
[17:17] | but power consumption spiked when we arrived. | 但是我们到来之后 能量的消耗急剧的提高了 |
[17:19] | This is happening because we arrived? | 它的发生是由于我们的到来? |
[17:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:22] | What about auxiliary power? | 那后备能量呢? |
[17:24] | I’ll try to interface the gate with one of our generators. | 我会尝试使用我们自己的一个发电机 来接通星际之门 |
[17:26] | Hopefully there’s enough time. | 希望时间足够 |
[17:27] | Grodin, access the Stargate control systems, see if you can locate any gate addresses in the database. | Grodin, 查询一下星际之门控制系统 看看我们能不能在数据库中找到一些星际之门的拨号地址 |
[17:32] | Won’t be nearly enough power to gate back to Earth, but maybe we’ll have enough to gate elsewhere in pegasus. | 我们可能没有足够的能量返回地球 不过也许我们有足够的能量到达飞马座的其它什么地方 |
[17:37] | Some of our team discovered a bay full of what they’re calling ships. | 队伍中有人发现了一个航空港 里面全部是他们称之为船的东西 |
[17:40] | As in space ships? | 就像是太空船? |
[17:42] | We should check them out. | 我们应该去看看 |
[17:43] | – You think you could figure out – I could fly just about anything. | – 你认为你能够驾驶么 – 我差不多可以飞任何东西 |
[17:46] | Good. Go | 好的, 去吧 |
[18:05] | – I’ll start with this. You start with one of those. – What am i looking for? | – 我将从这个开始, 你从那些 – 我们在找什么? |
[18:07] | See how many people they can fit. Maybe we can fly out of here. | 看看它们能够装多少人 也许我们可以飞离这里 |
[18:13] | Two piers of the city are almost entirely flooded, a third about to collapse as well! | 城市的两片平台已经完全被水淹没了 第三块也快崩溃了! |
[18:17] | Dr. Weir, these ships look like a good fallback. | Weir博士, 这些飞船看起来对我们非常有用 |
[18:19] | They can hold several people each. | 每艘都可以装不少人 |
[18:21] | Learning how to fly them’s going to be another matter. | 学习如何驾驶它们是另外一个问题 |
[18:24] | I’ll see if I can pull up a schematic, find a way out. | 我看看我能够在城市的示意图上找到一条出路 |
[18:26] | This ship seems different than the others. | 这艘船跟其它的不太一样 |
[18:28] | Different how? | 怎么不同? |
[18:29] | It’s a different control console. | 它有一个与众不同的控制台 |
[18:31] | I’ve radioed Zelenka. He’s on his way over to check it out. | 我已经用无线电通知了Zelenka. 他正在赶来检查的路上 |
[18:33] | – Good, I’m on my way, too. – Oh, no. | – 好的, 我也过来看看 – 哦, 不 |
[18:35] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[18:36] | The city’s going into a last-gasp self-protect mode. | 这个城市正在进入最后的自我保护模式 |
[18:39] | Airtight bulkheads are slamming shut all over the city. | 城市中的防水墙正在迅速的关闭当中 |
[18:41] | We’ve got people trapped. | 我们已经有人被困住了 |
[18:42] | – Wouldn’t that protect them? – It’s too little, too late. | – 那不会保护他们么? – 太少了, 太迟了 |
[18:44] | Most of the rooms are already breached. We’ve got people trapped with water rising. | 大部分的房间已经被破坏了 持续上升的海水已经困住了我们很多人 |
[18:47] | Damn. | 该死 |
[18:48] | I’ll try to override the system, | 我试试取消系统的自我控制 |
[18:50] | open the doors, but that’s seriously hampering efforts to rig power to the Stargate. | 打开那些门, 不过这会严重影响 向星际之门输入能量 |
[18:59] | If these ships turn out to be our only way out of here, | 如果那些飞船是我们离开这里的唯一方法 |
[19:01] | I don’t want you waiting too long to get up to the bay. | 我可不想等得太久以至于无法到达航空港 |
[19:06] | Rodney… Rodney… | |
[19:07] | yes, yes, yes, I heard. | yes, yes, yes, 我听到了 |
[19:09] | Go. | 去吧 |
[19:16] | How are we doing? | 怎么样了? |
[19:17] | This ship is different than the others. | 这艘飞船跟其它船不一样 |
[19:18] | Yeah, we know that. Why? What’s it do? | 是的, 这我知道 为什么? 它是用来做什么的? |
[19:19] | I do not know. I will need more time. | 我不知道 我需要更多时间 |
[19:22] | We don’t have time. | 我们没有时间了 |
[19:23] | It’s airtight, I assume. | 它是密封的, 我想 |
[19:25] | It’s a space ship. It’d better be. | 它是太空船, 应该是 |
[19:26] | Major Sheppard, I’ve located a roof hatch in the gate ship bay. I’ll try to get it open. | Sheppard少校, 我在航空港的屋顶找到了一个舱门 我看看能不能打开它 |
[19:31] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[19:34] | Bulkhead doors leading out of the control room have all slammed shut. We’re locked in. | 控制室外的密封门已经全部都关闭了 我们被锁在里面了 |
[19:37] | Can you get it open? | 你能把它打开么? |
[19:38] | I’m trying! | 我正在努力! |
[19:54] | Forget it. The gate room’s flooding. | 别管那个了. gate room已经进水了 |
[19:56] | Get them open and get up here. We’re waiting for you. | 把门打开到这里来, 我们在这里等你们 |
[19:59] | Elizabeth, we’re going to keep trying to retract the roof. As soon as it opens, you go. | Elizabeth, 我们准备继续尝试收回屋顶 只要它打开了, 我们就走 |
[20:03] | Rodney… Rodney… | |
[20:03] | Look, there’s no time to argue! Catastrophic failure is imminent. | 没有时间来争论了! 灾难就在眼前 |
[20:07] | Just lock yourself in and go. | 把你们自己管好, 走吧 |
[20:12] | Despite your efforts, there was nothing you could do, Rodney. | 尽管你已经尽力了 你还是什么也做不了, Rodney. |
[20:16] | Within seconds, the control room was flooded. | 不久以后, 控制室就被水淹没了 |
[20:21] | I died? | 我死了? |
[20:24] | You never gave up trying, right until the end. | 你没有放弃努力, 一直到最后 |
[20:33] | Well… | 好吧… |
[20:35] | A man wonders how he would choose to go out, given such dire circumstances. | 作为男人我很想知道, 当面临如此可怕的情况时 我会如何选择 |
[20:41] | Now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[20:43] | Trying to save the lives of others. | 试图拯救其他人的生命 |
[20:46] | But ultimately failing. | 不过最终还是失败了 |
[20:50] | – I’m sure if I had a few more seconds, I could… – Wait a second. | – 我敢肯定如果我拥有的时间可以再多几秒, 我就可以.. – 等等 |
[20:54] | Why didn’t the failsafe mechanism engage and raise the city to the surface? | 为什么自动保障机制没有把城市浮上水面? |
[20:57] | Because there was no failsafe the first time. | 因为第一次没有自动保障机制 |
[21:01] | Atlantis remained on the ocean floor. | Atlantis继续留在海底 |
[21:04] | The shield completely collapsed. | 防护罩完全崩溃 |
[21:06] | Water came crashing in, flooding every room in the city. | 海水冲了进来 流进城市中的每个房间 |
[21:15] | You both drowned while attempting to get our people into ships, | 你们两个在试图帮助其他人 登上飞船的时候淹死了 |
[21:23] | and we, along with Dr. Zelenka, we found ourselves trapped. | 而我们, 同 Zelenka一起, 发现我们自己也被困住了 |
[21:29] | We need to get out of here! | 我们需要离开这里! |
[21:38] | Did McKay get the hatch open? | McKay把舱门打开了么? |
[21:39] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[21:40] | Major, there’s six of us stuck in one of the ships! What do we do? | 少校, 我们有六个人挤在了一艘船里 我们应该怎么做? |
[21:46] | What did you do? | 你干了什么? |
[21:47] | I don’t know. I think I just turned it on. | 我不知道 我想我刚把它打开了 |
[21:49] | Stand by, sergeant. | 待命, 中士 |
[21:51] | I’m not much for instruction manuals, but I could use one right about now. | 我没怎么看过说明手册 不过我好像可以正确的操作它 |
[22:02] | Oh, my god. | 哦, 我的天哪 |
[22:04] | It’s space. What happened? | 这是在宇宙空间中 发生什么了? |
[22:06] | Now what did you do? | 现在你想做什么? |
[22:08] | I don’t know. I just… | 我不知道, 我只是… |
[22:12] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[22:19] | We were under attack. | 我们受到了攻击 |
[22:20] | We didn’t know where we were or who was shooting at us. | 我们不知道我们在哪里 也不知道谁在朝我们射击 |
[22:27] | And that’s when John… | 然后那时John… |
[22:31] | – Carson! – This is Beckett. | – Carson! – 我是Beckett. |
[22:33] | I need medical assistance in the conference room asap. | 我需要医疗帮助 在会议室, 快 |
[22:46] | How’s she doing? | 她怎样了? |
[22:48] | Stabilized, but still very weak, and getting weaker. | 稳定下来了, 不过仍然非常虚弱 并且正在变得更加虚弱 |
[22:54] | Your own mortality, staring you right in the face. | 濒临死亡的你 正注视着你自己的脸 |
[22:58] | I can’t imagine how you must be feeling. | 我无法想象你此时的感受 |
[23:03] | When she looks at me, it’s as if she’s sensing my thoughts, and I’m sensing hers. | 当她看着我的时候, 就好像她在感知我的心灵 同时我也在感知她的心灵 |
[23:13] | It’s very unsettling. | 这很让人不安 |
[23:15] | Just when you thought this place couldn’t get any weirder. | 在你这么想的时候 我觉得没有什么比这更不可思议的了 |
[23:19] | Well, it’s obvious. | 好吧, 很明显 |
[23:20] | The puddle jumper they escaped in must’ve been some sort of a time machine. | 他们逃跑时所乘坐的飞船一定是某种时间机器 |
[23:23] | It had to have an additional component built into it. | 在它内部, 一定装配有某种特殊的组件 |
[23:25] | Flux capacitor. | Flux capacitor (电影《回到未来》里时间机器的核心部件) |
[23:28] | Yeah, question is, where is the time machine now? | 是的, 问题是 时间机器现在在哪里? |
[23:33] | Why don’t we ask her? | 我们为什么不问问她? |
[23:40] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[23:42] | Can you tell us? | 你能告诉我们么? |
[23:44] | The ship that you escaped in, where is it now? | 你们逃离时所乘坐的飞船 它现在在哪? |
[23:50] | It’s gone. | 没有了 |
[23:55] | Who is shooting at us? | 是谁在向我们射击? |
[23:56] | Better question is, how do we shoot back? | 现在更好的问题是 我们应该如何还击? |
[24:06] | Did I do that? | 这是我做的么? |
[24:11] | Hang on! | 抓好了! |
[24:15] | The next thing I knew… | 接下来我所知道的就是… |
[24:20] | I woke up here. | 我在这里醒来 |
[24:22] | What, you mean now? | 什么, 你说现在? |
[24:26] | No. | 不是 |
[24:28] | Then. | 那时 |
[24:34] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[24:35] | His name was Janus. | 他的名字叫Janus. |
[24:39] | He healed my wounds and explained to me what had happened. | 他治好了我的伤 并向我解释发生了什么 |
[24:44] | Your ship was shot down. | 你们的飞船被击落了 |
[24:47] | We retrieved it from the ocean floor. | 我们在海底找到了它 |
[24:52] | Major Sheppard, Dr. Zelenka? | Sheppard少校, Zelenka博士呢? |
[24:54] | No one survived. | 他们没有生还 |
[24:59] | Ha! Ah, the bitter taste of ultimate failure. | 哈! 啊, 你也品尝一下终极失败的痛苦吧 |
[25:03] | Well, if you had just figured out how to fix the damn shield | 如果你能够找到 修好那个该死的防护罩的方法的话 |
[25:05] | in the first place, none of us would’ve died. | 从一开始, 我们当中就不会有人会死了 |
[25:08] | I did everything I could, including valiantly attempting to save your… sorry | 我已经尽我所能了, 包括试图拯救你们那英勇的努力… 抱歉 |
[25:11] | Gentlemens… focus. | 先生们… 注意点 |
[25:17] | Please continue. | 请继续 |
[25:20] | Needless to say, I was very confused. | 不必说, 我当时非常困惑 |
[25:25] | He explained to me that the ship we had escaped in was… | 他对我解释说 我逃离时所乘坐的飞船是… |
[25:31] | a time machine. | 一个时间机器 |
[25:33] | He was the one who built it. | 而他就是这个机器的建造者 |
[25:36] | After I was feeling better, he brought me before the atlantian council. | 在我感觉好点之后 他把我带到亚特兰蒂斯人的议会面前 |
[25:41] | We welcome you to the city of Atlantis. | 我们欢迎你来到亚特兰蒂斯城 |
[25:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:45] | Unfortunately, your arrival has come at a time of great conflict. | 很不幸, 你的到来正好赶上了这里的战争 |
[25:49] | We’ve been under siege for many years and have submerged our city as a measure of protection. | 我们已经被围困了多年 而且作为一个保护措施, 我们把城市沉入了海底 |
[25:54] | Yes, it’s extraordinary. | 是的, 这非同寻常 |
[25:56] | It’s how we found the city when we came through the Stargate. | 这就是我们通过星际之门来到这里时所发现的 |
[25:59] | From Earth? | 从地球? |
[26:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:02] | 10,000 years from now. | 距今一万年后 |
[26:07] | It should be noted that our actions have succeeded in protecting the city for so many years. | 这很值得关注, 我们的所采取的行为 成功的保护了城市这么多年 |
[26:14] | Let us hope Dr. Weir’s arrival has not altered this eventuality. | 我们非常希望Weir博士的到来 没有改变这个的可能性 |
[26:17] | By directly encountering the Wraith, she may have already set in motion | 不过因为跟幽灵的直接接触 她可能已经影响了 |
[26:22] | a chain of events that could lead to a future far different from the one she left. | 一系列的事件 这将会使我们的未来与她离开的那个未来很不相同 |
[26:26] | I’m sorry, what are the Wraith? | 对不起, 幽灵是什么? |
[26:30] | They told me of beings called Wraith, | 他们告诉我那种被称为幽灵的生物 |
[26:34] | a vicious, formidable enemy whose power and technology rivaled their own. | 邪恶的, 可怕的敌人 他们的力量和科技无人能敌 |
[26:40] | Yes, actually, we’ve already… | 是的, 事实上, 我们已经… |
[26:42] | The atlantians sent a delegation protected by their most powerful warships | 亚特兰蒂斯人派出了一个 在他们最强大的舰队保护下的代表团 |
[26:49] | in the faint hope of negotiating a truce… | 为了达成停战协议这个微弱的希望… |
[26:53] | one on one, atlantian ships were more powerful, but the Wraith were so many. | 一对一的话, 亚特兰蒂斯人的飞船更强大 不过幽灵实在是太多了 |
[27:00] | After that great battle… | 在那场大战之后… |
[27:03] | it was only a matter of time. | 亚特兰蒂斯人的失败只是时间问题了 |
[27:05] | We’re awaiting the last of our off-world transport ships | 我们正在等待最后一艘 从其他星球返回的运输船 |
[27:09] | before beginning our evacuation through the Stargate. | 然后我们就会开始通过星际之门进行撤退 |
[27:12] | Where will you go? | 你们要去哪里? |
[27:13] | We’re returning to Earth. | 我们会返回地球 |
[27:14] | You are welcome to join us. | 欢迎你加入我们 |
[27:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:19] | That’s very kind, but… | 这个举动非常友好, 不过… |
[27:22] | I’m sure you must understand my desire to return to the future, to my people. | 我想你应该了解 我渴望回到未来, 我到我的人民中去 |
[27:28] | I was hoping I would be able to use the time machine again, | 我希望我能够再次使用时间机器 |
[27:31] | and program it to arrive at the precise moment we came through the Stargate, | 设置它到达的时间 正好为我们刚刚穿过星际之门那一刻 |
[27:36] | and if it was possible, and you had a ZPM I could take back with me, that would help us considerably. | 并且, 如果可能的话, 希望能让我带走一个ZPM 那将会极大的帮助我们. |
[27:41] | See, the power systems of the city were virtually depleted when… | 要知道, 这个城市的能源系统 到那时实际上已经快耗尽了… |
[27:44] | No. Enough of this tampering with time. | 不行 对时间的干涉已经够多的了 |
[27:48] | Causality is not to be treated so lightly. | 因果关系不应该被如此轻率的对待 |
[27:53] | No one’s treating it lightly. | 没有人在轻率的对待它 |
[27:54] | You are, with your insistence on continuing these experiments | 你就在, 正是由于你坚持进行的那些实验 |
[27:58] | despite the condemnation of this council. | 无视议会的指责 |
[28:02] | We ordered you to cease these activities, and yet here we sit, | 我们命令你停止这些活动 然而我们现在却坐在这里 |
[28:05] | face to face with a visitor from the future | 面对着来自未来的一个访客 |
[28:08] | who arrived here in the very machine you agreed not to construct. | 而她正是乘坐着那个你承诺不再 建造的机器到来的 |
[28:13] | We are about to evacuate this city in the hope that it will lie safe for many years, | 我们正准备从这个城市撤离 只是希望它能够安全的屹力很多年 |
[28:21] | and then one day, our kind will return… | 直到某一天, 我们的种族将会回来… |
[28:25] | and they have. | 他们做到了 |
[28:27] | It is because of my experiments that we now have the opportunity… | 正是由于我的实验 我们现在才有机会… |
[28:32] | Enough! We have no time for this. | 够了! 我们没有时间争论这个了 |
[28:35] | I am hereby ordering the destruction of this time-travel device | 我现在正式命令摧毁这个时间旅行装置 |
[28:42] | and all the materials connected with its design. | 以及所有和它的设计有关的材料 |
[28:46] | You are welcome to return to Earth with our people. | 欢迎你和我的人民一起返回地球 |
[28:52] | You shall not be returning to yours. | 你不能回到你的人民中去 |
[29:10] | The last set of test results only confirm the obvious. | 检查结果的最后一组数据 更明显的确定了我的判断 |
[29:12] | Her skeletal, muscular, circulatory, and neuroendocrine systems have all been decimated by age. | 她的骨骼、肌肉、循环系统和神经系统 全部都被岁月严重侵蚀了 |
[29:17] | I’m seeing renal failure, liver failure, and evidence of a stroke from her recent collapse. | 我已经观测到了肾衰竭、肝衰竭 以及她最近的虚脱对他身体所造成的损伤 |
[29:23] | How long does she have? | 她还有多长时间? |
[29:25] | I doubt she’ll live out the night. | 我怀疑她活不过今晚了 |
[29:28] | Please… | 请… |
[29:30] | I don’t know how much time I have left to tell the story I’ve waited so long to tell. | 我不知道我还剩多少时间 来向你们讲述这个 我已经等待了这么久想要告诉你们的故事 |
[29:41] | The council… | 议会… |
[29:44] | they were very upset… | 他们非常不安… |
[29:46] | yes. | 是的 |
[29:47] | You said they decided to destroy the time machine. | 你说了他们决定毁掉那个时间机器 |
[29:49] | I tried to talk them out of it. | 我试图说服他们 |
[29:52] | I couldn’t give up hope. | 我不能放弃希望 |
[29:55] | Thankfully, I had an ally. | 感谢上天, 我有一个支持者 |
[29:57] | You need to talk to Moros. | 你需要和Moros谈谈 |
[29:59] | Dr. Weir was brought here through no fault of her own. | Weir博士被带到这里并不是她的错 |
[30:02] | She shouldn’t be punished for it. | 她不应该为此而受到惩罚 |
[30:04] | She’s free to come with us back to Earth and live among our kind | 她可以跟我们回到地球 并自由的跟我们生活在一起 |
[30:06] | she needs to return to her time, not remain in ours. | 她需要回到她的时代 而不是留在我们当中 |
[30:09] | That’s not possible. | 这是不可能的 |
[30:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:15] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[30:16] | I don’t think you understand how far we’ve come | 我想你并不了解我们已经付出了多少 |
[30:19] | or how much my people have sacrificed in the hopes of meeting you. | 以及我的人民做出了多大的牺牲 只是希望能够见到你们 |
[30:24] | We call you the Ancients. | 我们称你们为古人 |
[30:27] | The gate builders. | 星际之门的建造者 |
[30:28] | We’ve crossed galaxies in the hopes of finding a great people. | 我们穿越了数个星系 只是希望能够找到一个伟大的民族 |
[30:32] | Please, is there no other way you can help? | 求你了, 难道你们就没有其它的方法可以帮助我了么? |
[30:39] | We could block the Stargate permanently after the evacuation. | 我们可以在撤离之后永久封闭星际之门 |
[30:41] | That way, in the future, your team will be unable to come here. | 这样, 在将来, 你们的队伍 就不可能会来到这里 |
[30:46] | If they can’t come, the city may never be found. | 如果他们无法到来 这个城市就永远都不会被发现 |
[30:48] | But the lives of her expedition would be saved. | 但是她的探险队中的那些人的生命就会得救 |
[30:50] | Thank you for your generous offer, but we are explorers, just like you. | 感谢你的慷慨提议 不过我们是探险者, 正如你们一样 |
[30:58] | Which should come as no surprise, since they are the second evolution of our kind. | 这不奇怪 因为他们是我们这个人种的第二次进化 |
[31:04] | Don’t you understand? | 你还没有理解么? |
[31:06] | This city will survive 10,000 years. | 这个城市将会生存一万年 |
[31:16] | The council’s decision is final. | 议会的决定是无法修改的 |
[31:26] | Of course, Janus refused to concede defeat. | 当然, Janus拒绝承认失败 |
[31:30] | The more someone told him not to do something, the more he had to do it. | 别人越是告诉他不要这么做 他就越是要这么做 |
[31:35] | So he came up with an alternate plan behind the council’s back. | 所以他背着议会另外准备了一份方案 |
[31:42] | It was all I could do to try to keep pace with him. | 我所能做的就是尽量跟上他 |
[31:55] | May I ask what it is you’re doing? | 我可以问一下你现在正在做什么吗? |
[31:57] | Calculating the necessary power needed. | 计算必要的能量需求 |
[32:01] | Needed for… | 需要用来… |
[32:03] | You said the shield collapsed shortly after your arrival. | 你说过, 在你们到达之后不久 防护罩就崩溃了 |
[32:06] | I have to find a way to extend the supply of power. | 我必须找到一个尽量延长能量供给的方法 |
[32:14] | What is it you called them? | 你们把它们称作什么? |
[32:16] | ZPM ZPM. | |
[32:17] | (Zero Point Module) Zero point module. | 零点模块 |
[32:19] | Yes… | 是的… |
[32:22] | They’re designed to operate in parallel, all three providing power to the city simultaneously. | 他们本被设计用来并行工作 所有三个同时为城市提供能量 |
[32:26] | However, used in sequence, it may be possible to sustain the necessary power for the needed time. | 然而 如果依次使用的话 就有可能保存必要的能量, 以备必要时使用 |
[32:36] | I couldn’t believe my eyes. | 我简直无法相信我的眼睛 |
[32:38] | Three ZPMs, right in front of me. | 三个ZPM, 正在我的面前 |
[32:43] | There is one small problem, however. | 不过, 还是有一个小问题 |
[32:47] | Someone will need to remain behind in the city to transfer the power from one device to the other, | 必须有人留在城市里 让能量从一个设备转移到另外一个 |
[32:53] | to rotate them sequentially. | 依次替换它们 |
[32:56] | Over thousands of years? | 在这数千年间? |
[32:57] | It is possible. | 这是可能的 |
[33:02] | Janus, please report to central control. | Janus, 请向控制中心报告 |
[33:07] | Their transport ship was inbound. | 他们的运输船归航了 |
[33:10] | It was taking heavy fire. | 它遭受到了强大火力的攻击 |
[33:16] | Cloaking shields damaged! We’re returning fire, but we cannot access! There’s too many enemy ships. | 防御罩被摧毁了! 我们正在还击, 不过我们无法前进! 敌船的数目实在是太多了 |
[33:21] | And there are more coming. | 而且还有更多正在赶来 |
[33:23] | Engage auxiliary power. Try to outrun them. | 启用辅助动力 尽量摆脱他们 |
[33:29] | There are over 300 people on that transport. | 那艘运输船上有超过300人 |
[33:43] | Begin evacuation. | 开始撤离 |
[33:44] | We must leave, now. | 我们必须离开, 现在 |
[34:19] | Damn, fell asleep again. | 该死, 我又睡着了 |
[34:22] | Well, you’re not the only one. | 你不是唯一睡着的 |
[34:27] | Are you in any pain? | 你现在觉得痛苦么? |
[34:29] | Would we admit it if we were? | 就算是, 你觉得我们会承认么? |
[34:35] | I wish there was more we could do for you. | 我希望我们能为你再做些什么 |
[34:37] | Oh, look at you. | 噢, 看你 |
[34:40] | Always worrying. | 总是那么烦恼 |
[34:42] | You put too much pressure on yourself. | 你给自己施加的压力太大了 |
[34:46] | Remember… | 还记得么… |
[34:47] | that miserable baltic negotiation? | 那次悲惨的波罗的海谈判么? |
[34:51] | What simon told us afterwards? | simon在那之后跟我们说了些什么? |
[34:54] | Breathe? | 呼吸? |
[34:56] | Among other things. | 在其它事物之中 |
[35:00] | Enjoy the moment. | 享受当前的时光 |
[35:02] | What’s here right now, the sun, the breeze… | 现在所拥有的, 阳光, 微风… |
[35:12] | our birthday. | 我们的生日 |
[35:16] | Sheppard couldn’t keep it to himself, huh? | Sheppard没法守住这个秘密, 对么? |
[35:20] | I’m just saying stop being so damn hard on yourself. | 我只是想说, 不要再对自己那么刻薄了 |
[35:27] | Life is quick. | 生命短暂 |
[35:30] | Not for you. | 对你而言不是 |
[35:32] | It was my choice, Elizabeth. | 这是我的选择, Elizabeth. |
[35:35] | I didn’t second-guess it then… | 我当时无法预知它的后果… |
[35:39] | and I don’t regret it now. | 我现在也无怨无悔 |
[35:54] | Where is Dr. Weir? | Weir博士在哪里? |
[35:56] | She’s gone through the gate. | 她已经通过星际之门了 |
[35:58] | She was among the first to evacuate. | 她是第一批撤离的 |
[36:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:19] | Janus prepared the stasis chamber for me. | Janus为我准备了休眠室 |
[36:22] | Said it would be like a deep, dreamless sleep. | 他说那就像是一个深沉的 无梦的睡眠 |
[36:26] | I’m inputting commands for the system to revive you twice, | 我正在输入指令 让系统唤醒你两次 |
[36:29] | at intervals of approximately 3.3 thousand years so that you can rotate the ZPMs. | 其中的间隔大约是三千三百年 这样你就可以轮换ZPM |
[36:32] | I’ll give you instructions on how to reactivate the stasis process afterwards. | 接下来我会给你重新激活休眠程序的操作说明 |
[36:36] | I’m also entering the necessary commands to commence final revival the moment sensors | 我还输入了一些必须的指令 当传感器探测到你的探险队到达之时 |
[36:41] | indicate the presence of your expedition team. | 就开始最终的唤醒程序 |
[36:46] | Look, I feel that I must tell you that there is a possibility, | 我觉得我有必要告诉你 存在一种可能性 |
[36:51] | remote as it is, that this might not succeed. | 尽管可以持续很久 不过它还是可能不会成功 |
[36:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:57] | It’s impossible to predict what’ll happen over such a long period of time. | 无法预测在那么长的时间内将会发生什么 |
[37:00] | I’m convinced that you will survive. | 我坚信 你会活下来的 |
[37:05] | But in the highly unlikely eventuality that you don’t, | 不过尽管你不能成功的可能性非常小 |
[37:07] | I’ve programmed a failsafe mechanism to protect the city. | 我还是编织了一个自动保护机制 来保护这个城市 |
[37:10] | A failsafe? | 自动保护? |
[37:11] | Yes, if the power drains to a critical level, | 是的, 如果能量输出低到了一个危险的水平 |
[37:14] | the mechanism holding the city on the ocean floor will release, and it will rise to the surface. | 将城市保持在洋底的机制将会释放 城市将会上浮到海面 |
[37:19] | Really? | 真的? |
[37:25] | and then they left, all of them, returning to Earth through the Stargate. | 然后他们就离开了, 他们所有人 通过星际之门回到了地球 |
[37:39] | What’s all that? | 这些是什么? |
[37:41] | My research. | 我的研究 |
[37:44] | You’re going to build another time ship? | 你想再建造一艘时间船? |
[37:46] | I doubt I’ll succeed, seeing that the council will be watching my every move. | 我不知道是否能成功 委员会将会监视我的一举一动 |
[37:49] | I’m sure you’ll find a way. | 你相信你会找到方法的 |
[37:55] | I’ve blocked all addresses to the gate except Earth. | 我已经屏蔽了除了地球以外 所有到这个星际之门的拨号地址 |
[37:58] | You will be safe. | 你会是安全的 |
[38:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:02] | Thank you, for giving me the hope that Atlantis will survive | 谢谢你, 是你给了我希望 亚特兰蒂斯仍然会生存 |
[38:07] | another 10,000 years after you discover it again. | 再过一万年 在你再次发现它之后 |
[38:35] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[38:55] | And then I was alone. | 然后就只剩下我一个人了 |
[39:26] | I set the city to slumber… | 我把城市设为休眠状态… |
[39:59] | and began my long journey home. | 然后开始我那漫长的回家之旅 |
[40:10] | It worked, the stasis, the failsafe. | 它奏效了, 休眠, 自动保护 |
[40:16] | You gave up your entire life. | 你献出了你的整个一生 |
[40:20] | No, because we are the same person. | 不, 因为我们是同一个人 |
[40:25] | The best part of my life is just beginning. | 我生命中最美好的部分才刚刚开始 |
[40:30] | I’m exploring a new galaxy. | 我就要去探索新的星系 |
[40:37] | I have years ahead of me still. | 我眼前还有很长的岁月 |
[40:45] | Trust yourself, Elizabeth. | 相信你自己, Elizabeth. |
[40:50] | All that matters… | 所有的事情… |
[40:52] | is right now. | 就是现在 |
[40:59] | The note, I wrote it in case I didn’t survive. | 那个笔记, 我写下它, 是怕万一我无法活下来 |
[41:04] | Has Rodney figured it out yet? | Rodney看明白了么? |
[41:08] | Five gate addresses. | 五个星际之门的地址 |
[41:10] | Outposts… | 他们是前哨战… |
[41:12] | each one with a zero point module. | 每处都有一个零点模块 |
[41:17] | Janus told me. | Janus 告诉我的 |
[41:22] | The note she left, it’s coordinates of planets to have known ZPMs. | 她留下的那个笔记, 是已知的拥有ZPM的行星 |
[41:32] | They could still be there. | 它们应该还在那 |
[41:33] | M7G 677’s on here. | M7G 677在这上面 |
[41:35] | This is amazing. Elizabeth, we’ve got… | 这太令人惊奇了 Elizabeth, 我们曾经到过… |
[42:27] | We’re about to start our mission briefing, so… | 我们正准备开始我们的任务简报, 所以… |
[42:31] | I’ll be right there. | 我就过来 |
[42:36] | Actually, John? | 事实上, John |
[42:38] | Give me a minute, will you? | 让我独自呆几分钟, 好么? |
[42:42] | Sure. | 当然可以 |