时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 7,549. 7,549. | |
[00:04] | Oh, please. Prime. | 噢,质数 |
[00:06] | 4,021. 4,021. | |
[00:07] | Ah, nice try. | 哈, 不错的尝试 |
[00:09] | Not prime. | 不是质数 |
[00:10] | Okay, Lieutenant Ford, 599. | 好吧, Ford中尉, 599. |
[00:13] | I don’t care if it’s a prime number or not. | 我可不管这个数字是不是质数 |
[00:15] | – Oh, come on. Yes or no? – No. | – 噢,来吧. 是还是不是? – 不是 |
[00:17] | It’s incredible. 10 for 10. | 难以相信. 10个了 |
[00:20] | – He’s terrible. – So I suck nat prime/not prime. | – 他太厉害了 – 这些问题把我搞得烦死了 |
[00:22] | Somehow I’m going to sleep tonight. | 不知怎么今晚我总是想睡觉 |
[00:24] | At this point, it’s gone way beyond you not knowing your prime numbers. | 从这点来看, 这已经不是判断是不是质数的问题了 |
[00:26] | It’s a true/false game. | 这是一个判断真假的游戏 |
[00:27] | Statistically, just by guessing, you should be getting at least half of these right. | 从统计学上来说, 单单是猜测的话, 你也至少会答对一半 |
[00:30] | Look, 993. | 听好, 993. |
[00:33] | – Prime. – Come on. That’s an easy one. | – 质数 – 嗨, 这个不难啊 |
[00:35] | Are you hearing this, Hays? | Hays, 你都听到了? |
[00:36] | Not really. | 没有 |
[00:37] | I guess I’ve been too busy doing my job. | 我想我是太投入我的工作了 |
[00:39] | We’ve already been through this section of Atlantis, Dr. Killjoy. | 我们已经穿过Atlantis城的这个区域了, Killjoy博士 |
[00:41] | It’s structurally sound. | 你不可能没有听到 |
[00:43] | Lieutenant Ford… | Ford中尉… |
[00:44] | Would you mind being a subject of research paper on statistical improbabilities? | 你介不介意作一下 统计学不可能性研究这篇论文的研究对象? |
[00:49] | This some sort of payback for guys like me beating up guys like you in high school, right? | 这就是我在高中痛揍像你这样的小子所得的回报, 是么? |
[01:04] | So, Rodney, what’s it like out there in the suburbs today? | Rodney, 今天在郊区发现了什么没有? |
[01:07] | Essentially, with the exception of the upper-level storage room, | 基本上, 除了一个位于高层的储藏室 |
[01:09] | which the lovely and talented Dumais informs me is in no immediate danger, | 我们可爱及天才的Dumais 告诉我它目前没有危险 |
[01:13] | this pier is in relatively good shape. | 这一片支墩没有什么问题 |
[01:15] | Even after the flooding from the storm? | 即使是被随风暴而来的洪水洗劫之后? |
[01:17] | Well, it’s dark, it’s damp, and it smells terrible, | 好吧, 这里阴暗潮湿, 气味也很难闻, |
[01:19] | but from an engineering standpoint, we’re good. | 但从一个工程师的立场来看, 我们都很好. |
[01:21] | Head back. | 回来吧 |
[01:23] | Heading back. | 准备回去 |
[01:24] | All right, you clowns, listen up. | 好了, 你们这些小丑, 听好了 |
[01:26] | I don’t often get a chance to say this, so savor it… | 我并不是经常有这个机会, 所以好好听好了… |
[01:29] | good work, boys and girls. | 你们都干得很好 |
[01:30] | Let’s go home. | 现在我们回家吧 |
[01:32] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等, 等等, 等等. |
[01:34] | We’re missing Johnson and Wagner. | Johnson和Wagner找不到了 |
[01:37] | Wagner, Johnson, what’s your position? | Wagner, Johnson, 你们在哪儿? |
[01:43] | We need backup! | 我们需要支援! |
[01:44] | – They’re coming at us! – What? | – 它们正朝我们过来! – 什么? |
[01:46] | Where are they? | 它们在哪? |
[01:48] | Down this corridor. | 这条走廊 |
[01:49] | We’re on our way. | 我们出发 |
[01:59] | Johnson. Johnson. | |
[02:00] | Johnson, are you okay? | Johnson, 你还好吧? |
[02:04] | McKay… he’s dead. | McKay…他死了 |
[02:07] | Johnson, what happened here? | Johnson, 这里到底发生了什么? |
[02:08] | – They got him. – Who got him? | – 它们抓住了他 – 谁抓住了他? |
[02:15] | Calm down. There’s nothing here. | 镇静. 这什么都没有. |
[02:18] | Can’t you see them? | 你看不见它们? |
[02:19] | They’re everywhere! | 它们到处都是! |
[02:21] | Beckett, I need a medical team down here, stat. | Beckett, 我需要一支医疗队过来 |
[02:41] | It’s no use. | 没用了 |
[02:42] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[04:03] | McKay, this is Dr. Beckett. | McKay, 我是Beckett博士 |
[04:04] | What exactly is the nature of the emergency? | 急救具体是什么性质的? |
[04:08] | It’s too late. They’re gone. | 太迟了 他们已经死了 |
[04:11] | – Who’s gone? How? – Wagner and Johnson. | – 谁死了? 怎么死的? – Wagner 和 Johnson. |
[04:13] | I need a containment team here. | 我需要一个隔离小组过来. |
[04:15] | I’m sorry? | 什么意思? |
[04:16] | A containment team? Why? | 隔离小组? 为什么? |
[04:18] | People don’t just see things and drop dead, Lieutenant. | 人们不会只是看到了什么然后就倒下死了, 中尉 |
[04:21] | We’ve spent the last hour surveying unexplored areas of the city. | 最近一个小时 我们都在调查这个城市中未勘测的区域 |
[04:23] | I think Wagner and Johnson were exposed to something. | 我想Wagner和Johnson接触到了什么东西 |
[04:24] | And if they were infected, there’s a very good chance that we were too. | 如果他们被感染了 那我们也很可能被感染了 |
[04:29] | I recommend a level-four quarantine until we know what we’re dealing with. | 在我们搞清楚我们面对的是什么之前 我建议进行四级隔离 |
[04:32] | Agreed. Carson, you hear all that? | 同意. Carson, 你都听到了? |
[04:34] | Aye. We’ll get into our hazmat gear and head down. | 是的. 我们将会进入紧急状态并尽快处理 |
[04:36] | Sit tight. I’ll make sure Dr. Weir is briefed. | 先不要动. 等我先向Weir博士报告 |
[04:39] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[04:40] | Okay, you heard the man. Follow me, ladies and gentlemen. | 好了, 你们都听到了 女士们, 先生们, 跟我来 |
[04:42] | So wait, what? We’re just going to stay here? | 这么说等着, 为什么? 我们要一直呆在这里? |
[04:45] | That’s the plan. Yes. | 对, 是这样安排的 |
[04:47] | May I say it’s a terrible one? | 我可以说这实在是一个糟糕的安排么? |
[04:49] | No, you may not. | 不, 你不能这么说 |
[04:50] | I think we should get the hell out of here. | 我想我们应该尽快离开这里 |
[04:52] | If it is an airborne agent, we may already be infected. | 如果它是靠空气传播的 那我们已经被感染上了 |
[04:54] | Heading back to the city would only endanger the rest of the population. | 返回到城市中只会让其他人面临危险 |
[04:58] | But what if we’re not infected yet? | 但如果我们还没有被感染呢? |
[04:59] | There’s no way of knowing. | 我们无从知道 |
[05:00] | But I feel fine. I feel perfectly fine! | 但我感觉没事. 我感觉非常好! |
[05:02] | End of discussion. | 讨论结束 |
[05:04] | Peterson, we’re staying here. | Peterson, 我们必须呆在这里 |
[05:07] | Actually, wait a second. | 事实上, 等一下 |
[05:10] | Everyone, follow me. | 各位, 跟我来 |
[05:24] | They’ve begun to institute a level-four quarantine. | 他们已经开始建立四级隔离了 |
[05:27] | It can’t really be a biological infection, can it? | 这不会真是一场生物传染, 对么? |
[05:30] | I have no idea what it is… | 我不知道这到底是什么… |
[05:33] | But I agree we should play it safe and initiate self-regulated quarantine in all populated sections of the city. | 但我同意我们应该安全地对待它 并且在城市所有有人的地方进行就地隔离 |
[05:38] | That’s pretty severe. | 太过激烈了吧 |
[05:39] | We’ve known for some time that the Ancients suffered from a plague. | 我们已经知道曾经某时 亚特兰蒂斯人确实经历过一场瘟疫 |
[05:42] | If McKay and his team have somehow stumbled upon it and become infected, | 如果McKay他们以某种方式 不经意间发现了它并且已经被感染了 |
[05:45] | we’ll need to take every precaution to prevent an outbreak. | 我们必须采取一切可能的措施防止它扩散 |
[05:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:50] | We will suspend any and all gate activity and keep everyone where they are, | 我们将会关闭所有的大门 让大家都呆在各自所在的地方 |
[05:53] | again, just until we have a clearer picture of exactly what it is that killed Wagner and Johnson. | 重复一遍, 直到我们确切的弄明白 到底是什么杀死了Wagner和Johnson. |
[06:39] | – You have not been practicing. – Yes, I have. | – 你根本就没有投入 – 不, 我投入了 |
[06:42] | If this was really a fight… | 如果这是真正的格斗的话… |
[06:44] | if this was really a fight, I would have shot you by now. | 如果这是真正的格斗 我现在已经开枪把你打倒了 |
[06:52] | You know, no matter how many hours I put into this, you’re still going to kick my ass. | 要知道, 不管我在这上面花费多少时间 仍然不会是你的对手 |
[06:57] | It is not for the winning that we practice. | 这不是指在我们的练习中取胜 |
[07:00] | Well, what’s the point? | 嗯, 那是什么意思? |
[07:03] | May I have everyone’s attention, please. | 各位, 请注意 |
[07:06] | We’ve run into a questionable medical situation, and at Dr. Beckett’s suggestion, | 我们现在碰到一个可疑的医学情况, 根据Beckett的建议 |
[07:11] | we have decided to put the city into a self-regulated quarantine. | 我们不得不决定将这个城市就地隔离 |
[07:16] | For at least the next couple of hours, I need everyone to stay where they are | 在这之后至少两个小时内 我们需要所有人呆在原处 |
[07:21] | and report anyone moving freely through the halls. | 并且报告所有在走廊走动的人 |
[07:25] | I hope you understand. Thank you. | 希望你们能够理解. 谢谢 |
[07:30] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是什么? |
[07:34] | Did you bring your radio? | 你带了无线电么? |
[07:37] | Isn’t this the same section Wagner and Johnson were exploring? | 这就是Wagner和Johnson所勘查的区域么? |
[07:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:41] | So we’re retracing their steps? | 这就是说我们在沿原路返回? |
[07:42] | That’s right. Don’t worry. My motivations are based entirely on self-preservation. | 是的. 不用担心 我的动机完全是出于自我防护 |
[07:45] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等, 等等, 等等. |
[07:47] | Ford’s right. Doesn’t this increase our chances of getting infected? | Ford是对的 这会不会增加我们受到感染的可能性? |
[07:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:51] | Let me spell this out for you, okay? | 让我好好给你解释清楚, 好么? |
[07:53] | If there is a bacterial agent and it is not airborne, | 如果细菌不是通过空气传播的 |
[07:57] | then it should be relatively safe for us to look around | 那我们四处看看相对来说就是安全的 |
[07:59] | as long as we take the proper precautions. | 只要我们采取了适当的预防措施 |
[08:01] | However… | 但是… |
[08:02] | if it is an airborne agent, then there’s a very good chance we’ve already been infected. | 如果是通过空气传播的 那我们就很可能已经把感染了 |
[08:07] | Well, shouldn’t we wait for Dr. Beckett to decide that? | 好吧, 难道我们不应该等Beckett来作确切的诊断么? |
[08:09] | Those men were only down there for 12 hours. | 那些人到这里来只有12小时 |
[08:12] | Even if they were infected right away, that’s an alarmingly short incubation period. | 即使他们立刻就被感染 那潜伏期也是非常短的 |
[08:15] | Now, if anyone else is infected… as in, oh, I don’t know, maybe us, | 现在, 如果有人已经被感染了… 噢, 我不知道, 可能我们… |
[08:18] | seconds are going to count, Lieutenant. | 所剩时间已经不多了, 中尉 |
[08:21] | All right, light. | 好了, 手电 |
[08:23] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[08:38] | Everybody, stay here. | 所有人, 呆在原地 |
[08:41] | Ford Ford. | |
[08:42] | – You just told me… – Everybody except Ford stay here. | – 你刚刚告诉我… – 所有人, 除了Ford, 呆在原地 |
[08:45] | You think I’m going in there by myself? | 你认为我应该自己一个人进去? |
[09:04] | Don’t touch anything. | 不要碰任何东西 |
[09:19] | This is not good. | 这可不好 |
[09:26] | I’m ranking military officer here. | 我是这里的最高军事指挥官 |
[09:28] | Yes, I’m aware of that, Major. | 是的, 我很清楚这点, 少校 |
[09:30] | You were off radio, and we had to act quickly. | 无线电联系不到你, 而我们必须快速行动 |
[09:33] | Now, this is all protocol that was put into place | 所有这些已经付诸实施的方案 |
[09:34] | long before this expedition even began. | 在此次考察之前很久就已经制定好了 |
[09:37] | Bates is here with me, and we agreed this was the best plan of action. | Bates正在我身边 并且我们同意这是最好的实施方案 |
[09:40] | All right. All right. | 好吧, 好吧 |
[09:42] | Teyla and I are coming up to join you. | 我和Teyla正过来跟你们会合 |
[09:44] | We’re in a self-regulated quarantine, Major. | 我们正在就地隔离, 少校 |
[09:46] | Everyone stays where they are. | 每个人都要呆在原地 |
[09:47] | They’re nearly a mile away on the east pier. | 从东边的支墩到这里差不多有一英里 |
[09:50] | Do you really think I’m in any sort of danger walking from here to the control room? | 你认为我从这里走到控制室真的会有什么危险么? |
[09:53] | At this point, we don’t know where they contracted the virus. | 从这点上说, 我们不知道他们在哪接触到的病毒 |
[09:56] | This is a medical situation, John. | 这是一个医学状况, John. |
[09:58] | Only authorized personnel in hazmat suits are allowed to roam freely. | 只有经过授权的、穿有防护服的人才被允许自由走动 |
[10:02] | Those rules apply to everyone, including you. | 这些规则作用于任何人身上, 包括你 |
[10:05] | Well, then get someone to bring me a hazmat suit. | 好吧, 那叫个人给我送一套防护服来 |
[10:09] | Everyone in hazmat is busy configuring the lab to deal with a possible outbreak. | 每个穿戴防护服的人都在忙着布置实验室 来应对可能爆发的疾病 |
[10:14] | Now, if an opportunity arises, I will send someone to come get you, | 目前, 只要机会允许 我一定会派个人来接你 |
[10:17] | but in the meantime, radio contact will have to do. | 不过在此之前, 我们只能通过无线电联系 |
[10:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:22] | Just…keep us in the loop. | 那就…让我们保持联系 |
[10:25] | Will do. | 会的 |
[10:29] | Any number of these smashed and open containers could have released the virus that killed Johnson and Wagner. | 这些破碎敞开容器中的任何一个都有可能 释放出病毒, 杀死了Johnson和Wagner |
[10:34] | And how would something like that survive for all these years? | 那这种东西怎么可能活了这么些年? |
[10:37] | Viruses can remain dormant for long periods. | 病毒可以长时间保持休眠状态. |
[10:39] | I’m hoping the answer will be found in the database. | 希望可以在数据库中找到答案. |
[10:42] | – Okay, I think that we have to… – Yes, yes, yes. | – 好吧, 我想我们应该… – 是的, 是的, 是的. |
[10:44] | Doesn’t appear to be networked in with the rest of the Ancient systems. | 看不出跟古人的其他系统有什么网络连接 |
[10:47] | In fact, if you look, it only contains information | 事实上, 正如你看到的, 这只保存了 |
[10:50] | about the experiments that took place in this room. | 在这个房间里所进行的实验的信息 |
[10:53] | Weir, it’s McKay. | Weir, 我是McKay. |
[10:55] | Go ahead, Rodney. | 说吧, Rodney. |
[10:56] | – Where’s Beckett? – On his way. | – Beckett在哪? – 在路上 |
[10:58] | It takes some time to load a whole medical team into suits. | 让整个医疗队都穿上防护服需要一些时间 |
[11:00] | Well, we seem to have stumbled across something that I find… a little troubling. | 好吧, 看起来我们偶然发现了什么 我发现了…一个小麻烦 |
[11:04] | That’s not what I wanted to hear. | 这不是我想听到的 |
[11:06] | I think we may have found an ancient viral lab. | 我想我们找到了一个古人的病毒实验室 |
[11:09] | Wagner and Johnson must have been exposed here. | Wagner和Johnson一定是在这里被感染的 |
[11:10] | Now, it’d take weeks to sift through all this data, | 目前, 查看所有这些数据需要数周的时间 |
[11:12] | and there’s no way of knowing whether the Ancients | 而且, 我们也不知道古人到底是 |
[11:14] | were just studying the viruses or actively creating them… | 仅仅只是研究这些病毒 或者是在积极地制造它们… |
[11:16] | Either way, the storm has done quite a number on this place, | 不管是那种情况, 风暴已经把这里破坏得一塌糊涂 |
[11:19] | and I’ve got… | 并且我们已经… |
[11:27] | It’s all over you! | 它在你上面! |
[11:30] | They’re all over you! They’re all over you! | 他们在你上面! 他们在你上面! |
[11:32] | Get her off. | 让她躺下 |
[11:53] | Tell Beckett to pick up the pace. | 告诉Beckett快点赶来 |
[11:55] | I’ve just lost another member of our team. | 我们刚刚失去另外一个队员 |
[11:58] | Where’s Peterson? | Peterson在哪? |
[12:00] | What? | 什么? |
[12:00] | Peterson. Peterson. | |
[12:11] | Yes, okay, I think we have him. | 是的, 好了, 我想我们找到他了 |
[12:12] | He’s trying to make his way back. | 他正在找路回来 |
[12:14] | It should be okay. | 应该没事的 |
[12:15] | Grodin is locking all the doors in the hallway and killing power to the entire section. | Grodin正在锁住走廊中所有的门 然后切断整个区域的电源 |
[12:19] | You need to send someone to stop him. | 你需要派人去阻止他 |
[12:22] | It’s under control, Rodney… | 都在控制之中, Rodney… |
[12:23] | No, Elizabeth, it’s not under control. | 不, Elizabeth, 不在控制之中 |
[12:25] | He knows almost as much about Ancient technology as I do. | 他所知道的古人的科技不比我少 |
[12:28] | At the very most, what you’re doing will just slow him down. | 你所做的一切至多也只能让他慢一点 |
[12:48] | Where does that hallway lead? | 那条走廊通向哪里? |
[12:51] | Straight here. | 一直到这里 |
[12:59] | Peterson, this is Elizabeth Weir. | Peterson, 我是Elizabeth Weir. |
[13:01] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话么? |
[13:03] | I can’t imagine how frightening this whole ordeal must be, | 我无法想象这整个经历是多么的令人恐惧 |
[13:07] | but Dr. Beckett has reached the rest of your team and begun to treat them. | 不过Beckett博士已经找到了你们其他队员 并且开始医治他们 |
[13:12] | Now, I think the best thing for you to do is to head back. | 现在, 你现在最应该做的就是返回去 |
[13:15] | If Beckett gives you a clean bill of health, we’ll make sure you get back to the city as soon as possible. | 如果Beckett证明你完全健康 我们保证你可以尽快回到城市中来 |
[13:25] | Are you sure he can hear me? | 你确信他能够听到么? |
[13:27] | Positive. | 肯定 |
[13:29] | Can you do anything to make it harder to get through those doors? | 你能让通过这些门更困难一些么? |
[13:32] | I can try. | 我可以试试 |
[13:49] | Well, you seem perfectly fine. | 好了, 你看起来非常好 |
[13:51] | Well, Dumais seemed fine right up to the point where she wasn’t. | Dumais在她突然不好之前, 看起来也非常好 |
[13:53] | I’ve had them set up a small field station down the corridor. | 我已经让他们在走廊上搭了一小块地方 |
[13:56] | We’ve already started the autopsies. | 我们已经开始尸体解剖了 |
[13:57] | Any ideas? | 有什么看法? |
[13:58] | From what we can tell, you’re all in good shape, so I wouldn’t… | 从现在来看, 你一切都好, 所以我不会… |
[14:00] | stop trying to convince me I’m fine, Carson. | 不要再告诉我我一切都好了, Carson. |
[14:02] | I think we all know better. | 我想我们更加了解 |
[14:03] | – I was just trying to… – Are we done here? | – 我只是想… – 我们搞完了么? |
[14:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:08] | I’m going to see what I can get from the database. | 我要看看我可以从数据库中找到什么 |
[14:09] | Let me know what the autopsy shows up. | 尸体解剖有什么结果, 马上告诉我 |
[14:11] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:12] | Oh, and tell your pathologists to start with their heads. | 噢, 告诉你那些病理学家 从他们的头部开始 |
[14:46] | Someone has to do something. | 必须有人做些什么 |
[14:48] | We are doing something. | 我们正在做 |
[14:50] | Grodin’s working on a plan to limit door controls… | Grodin正在想办法限制门的控制… |
[14:52] | That’s not good enough. Someone has to go out there and stop him. | 这还不够好 必须有人去阻止他 |
[14:54] | Teyla and I are ready. | 我和Teyla已经准备好了 |
[14:56] | Major, we’ve been… | 少校, 我们已经… |
[14:56] | Peterson obviously isn’t thinking straight, and he’s endangering the entire population of the city. | Peterson的想法很明显是错误的 他将会让城市中的所有人处于危险之中 |
[15:01] | We don’t yet know the nature of the virus we’re dealing with. | 我们现在仍然不知道我们所对付的病毒的习性 |
[15:03] | This is still a medical situation. | 这仍然只是一个医学状况 |
[15:05] | We don’t have time for this. I’m heading out. | 我们没必要浪费时间了 我要出去了 |
[15:07] | Grodin, seal the gym. | Grodin, 封住体育馆. |
[15:14] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[15:16] | You said so yourself. You are the ranking military officer. | 你自己说的 你是最高军事指挥官 |
[15:19] | I can’t chance you getting infected. | 我不能让你有机会感染病毒 |
[15:21] | I can’t chance you getting infected. Bates? | 我不能让你有机会感染病毒. Bates? |
[15:23] | Yes, sir. | 是的, 长官 |
[15:24] | Unlock the gym. | 打开体育馆 |
[15:26] | Yes, sir. | 遵命, 长官 |
[15:27] | Stand down, Bates. | 站住, Bates. |
[15:29] | You are not in command here, Major. | 这里不归你做主, 少校. |
[15:31] | Well, we’ll agree to disagree. | 好吧, 我们少数服从多数 |
[15:33] | Bates, open the door. | Bates, 把门打开 |
[15:37] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[15:38] | Elizabeth, he’s heading right for you. | Elizabeth, 他正朝你那边过来 |
[15:39] | So we’ll stop him. | 所以我们一定要制止他 |
[15:40] | We’ll talk him down, we’ll block his way… | 我们会劝阻他, 我们会堵住他的路… |
[15:42] | Sergeant Bates, I am ordering you to open up the doors between the gym and the med lab right now. | Bates中士, 我现在命令你立刻打开 体育馆到医学实验室之间所有的门 |
[15:55] | We’re heading out. | 我们准备出去 |
[16:08] | I’m sorry, Ma’am. | 对不起, 夫人 |
[16:12] | Doesn’t really matter now, does it? | 现在这都不要紧, 是么? |
[16:24] | Dr. Beckett? | Beckett博士? |
[16:26] | I have the preliminary autopsy results on the first two victims, Sir. | 我已经有了最开始两位遇难者的初步解剖结果 |
[16:29] | Anything of interest? | 有什么值得关注的? |
[16:31] | They both died of a ruptured saccular brain aneurysm, | 他们都死于大脑动脉瘤破裂 |
[16:33] | which, in and of itself, isn’t all that remarkable. | 这真是太不寻常了 |
[16:36] | I mean, sure, the chances of two people standing next to each other | 我的意思是, 两个站在一起的人 |
[16:39] | and dying of it is statistically improbable, yes, | 同时死于这种原因在统计学上是不可能的 |
[16:41] | but it’s not the smoking gun we were hoping for, because I know you said… | 不过这不是我们所希望的最终原因, 因为我知道你说过… |
[16:44] | Get to the good part, Dr. Biro. | 直接说真正原因, Biro博士 |
[16:46] | Sorry, Sir. | 对不起, 先生 |
[16:47] | What’s truly interesting is that both ruptures happened | 真正引起我们关注的是 这两起动脉瘤的破裂 |
[16:51] | in exactly the same place, right above the visual cortex. | 正巧都发生在相同的区域 刚好在视觉皮层 |
[16:55] | And the third one? Dumais? | 那么第三个呢? Dumais? |
[16:57] | Just getting to her now, sir. | 刚好轮到她了, 先生 |
[16:59] | I’ll let you know. | 我会告诉你的 |
[17:00] | She did say, “brain aneurysm,” right? | 她是说, “大脑动脉瘤,” 对么? |
[17:02] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[17:03] | That’s the best news I’ve heard all day. Let me show you something. | 这是我今天听到的最好的消息了 让我给你看些东西 |
[17:12] | You should not have undermined Dr. Weir’s authority in front of sergeant Bates. | 你本不应该在Bates中士面前破坏Weir博士的威信的 |
[17:15] | Sometimes, Elizabeth makes a decision early on and gets locked into it. That’s a problem. | 有时候, Elizabeth先作出了一个决定, 然后就困在那里面了 这就是问题 |
[17:21] | She is not the only one who suffers from that affliction. | 她并不是唯一遭受这种苦恼的人 |
[17:28] | Dr. Weir, this is Sheppard. | Weir博士, 我是Sheppard. |
[17:30] | Teyla and I are ready to head out. | 我和Teyla已经准备好出去了 |
[17:32] | What’s Peterson’s location? | Peterson的位置在哪儿? |
[17:41] | Elizabeth Elizabeth. | |
[17:44] | He’s in section E-19, level three. | 他在E-19区, 第三层 |
[17:55] | Let’s head out. | 我们走 |
[18:36] | I haven’t read the entire entry because it’s incredibly long, | 我没有读完整个条目 因为它实在是太长了 |
[18:38] | but this looks like our guy. | 不过这看起来像我们这些家伙 |
[18:40] | Six-hour hibernation, recurring visions, and, best of all, | 六小时休眠 重复出现的幻觉, 然后, 在这之后, |
[18:43] | so I’ve left it to last… brain hemorrhage or aneurysms. | 我们最后… 大脑出血或者动脉瘤 |
[18:46] | That definitely sounds familiar. | 这听起来非常熟悉 |
[18:49] | Maybe there’s something in here about how to… | 也许这里有讲如何… |
[18:55] | No! | 不! |
[19:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:07] | Rodney. Rodney. | |
[19:14] | I’ve been seeing things. | 我刚才看见什么东西了 |
[19:17] | Since when? | 从什么时候开始的? |
[19:20] | About an hour. | 大约一个小时了 |
[19:22] | First you think it’s just your eyes playing tricks on you, but eventually… | 开始你会认为这只是你的眼睛在欺骗你, 不过最终… |
[19:24] | they get worse. | 它们变得更糟 |
[19:27] | You too? | 你也是? |
[19:30] | They come right at you. | 他们直冲你过来 |
[19:34] | It’s like a ghost. | 看起来像鬼魂 |
[19:37] | I’ve been going over the survey schedule. | 我已经去检查过了调查计划 |
[19:38] | Johnson and Wagner started off on their own, | Johnson和Wagner从他们的位置出发 |
[19:41] | but then crossed paths with Dumais an hour later. | 不过接着一小时后将穿过Dumais所经过的路线 |
[19:45] | Dumais died almost exactly an hour after Johnson and Wagner. | Dumais差不多刚好在Johnson和Wagner之后一小时死去 |
[19:50] | Who did they meet up with next? | 他们接下来碰到的是谁? |
[19:51] | My greater concern is who Dumais met up with next. | 我现在最关心的是Dumais接下来碰到的是谁 |
[19:54] | Dumais? Dumais? | |
[19:55] | Who did she run into? | 她碰到的是谁? |
[20:06] | Me. | 我 |
[20:08] | She ran into Hays… | 她碰到了Hays… |
[20:10] | and me. | 和我 |
[20:13] | We’re next. | 我们是下一波 |
[20:27] | Dr. Peterson, I presume? | Peterson博士, 是你么? |
[20:30] | I’m not going back there. | 我不会回到那去的 |
[20:31] | You don’t have much of a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[20:35] | Easy… | 放松… |
[20:38] | I go back there, I get infected. That’s murder. | 我回到那去, 我就会被感染. 这是谋杀 |
[20:41] | Once we ensure that you are not infected, | 一旦我们确定你没有受到感染 |
[20:43] | you will be allowed back into the city. | 你会被允许返回城市 |
[20:45] | Until then, you are a threat to the rest of the population. | 在那之前, 你对其他人来说都是一个威胁 |
[20:50] | You won’t shoot a member of your own team. | 你不会朝自己人开枪的 |
[20:52] | Peterson, you will not be allowed to go back to the city. | Peterson, 你没被允许回到城市 |
[20:55] | Wait, wait. Just wait a second. | 等等, 等等. 就等一会儿 |
[20:57] | Take me back to the med lab. just quarantine me there. I’ll go voluntarily. | 把我带回医学实验室 把我隔离在那儿. 我可以自己过去. |
[21:01] | Just, please, don’t make me go back there. | 求你了, 不要让我回到那去 |
[21:08] | Really, I’m fine. I feel perfectly fine. | 事实上, 我很好. 我感觉非常好. |
[21:13] | Dr. Weir, this is Sheppard. | Weir博士, 我是Sheppard. |
[21:15] | Peterson has agreed to go back to the med lab until we can get the situation resolved. | Peterson已经同意回到医学实验室 直到我们搞定当前的情况 |
[21:20] | Stop! | 站住! |
[21:35] | Oh, my god! | 噢, 天哪! |
[21:36] | He’s been shot. | 他中枪了 |
[21:37] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[22:01] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[22:03] | Ancient controls are unresponsive. | 古人的控制器没有反映了 |
[22:05] | I’m getting reports that Peterson transported into the mess hall. | 我接到报告Peterson已经被传送到了餐厅了 |
[22:08] | For some reason, we can’t follow him. | 处于某种原因, 我们无法跟着他 |
[22:10] | The city has taken over… | 这个城市被接管了… |
[22:11] | put us into a lockdown. | 把我们投入一级防范状态 |
[22:13] | – Override it. – I can’t. | – 超驰自动控制 – 我做不到 |
[22:15] | Atlantis must be designed to respond to outbreaks automatically. | Atlantis一定被设计用来可以自动应对疾病的爆发 |
[22:18] | The city initiated a lockdown when Peterson transported out of the east side. | 当Peterson从东边传送出来时 城市的一级防范就被启动了 |
[22:21] | Why now? | 为什么是现在? |
[22:22] | Why not when Johnson and Wagner became infected? | 为什么不是当Johnson和Wagner被感染的时候? |
[22:24] | The city’s detection systems might have been affected by the flooding in those areas… | 那些区域的传感系统可能受到了洪水的影响 |
[22:28] | But once Peterson entered the mess hall, | 不过当Peterson进入餐厅时 |
[22:31] | the pathogen was almost instantly detected by automated systems, | 病原体几乎立刻就被自动系统检测到了 |
[22:33] | and the city protected itself. | 城市立刻就开始保护自己 |
[22:37] | All right, what are my options? | 好吧, 我现在有什么选择? |
[22:40] | Limited. | 很少 |
[22:41] | As of now, we’re completely locked out of the mainframe. | 正如现在, 我们完全被隔离在主机之外了 |
[22:53] | Is this really necessary? I am about to die of a brain aneurysm. | 这是真的么? 我将会死于脑动脉瘤 |
[22:56] | How does being attached to a heart monitor help? | 装上心脏监视器有什么用? |
[22:58] | If you die like the others, we’ll have a better idea of how. | 如果你想其他人那样死去, 我们将会更清楚其中的过程. |
[23:00] | At that point, I will cease to care. | 这么说, 我就不在意了 |
[23:02] | There are a lot of other people that live in the city, man. | 还有很多其他人住在这个城市, 伙计 |
[23:05] | Yes, the living. | 是的, 活着的 |
[23:14] | I thought we were in a lockdown. | 我本以为我们被锁死了 |
[23:15] | Why’d that open up for us? | 那个门为什么为我们打开? |
[23:20] | Weir, this is Sheppard. | Weir, 我是Sheppard. |
[23:22] | Were you able to get the transporters online or not? | 你现在可以把传送器联机么? |
[23:25] | It doesn’t look promising. | 看起来没有希望 |
[23:27] | Atlantis itself seems to have somehow sensed a threat and taken over most of the controls. | Atlantis自己好像已经探测到了威胁 然后接管了大部分控制 |
[23:31] | So it shut down the transporters? | 所以它关闭了传送器? |
[23:33] | That’s right. | 是这样 |
[23:35] | Well, I wish we would have thought of that. | 好吧, 我想我们应该考虑到这个 |
[23:36] | We did think of that, Major. | 我们确实考虑到了, 少校 |
[23:39] | That entire section had to be powered up for you to open the door to Peterson. | 为了你们, 必须给整个区域供电 以打开通往Peterson的大门 |
[23:43] | In fact, if you hadn’t gone after him, | 事实上, 如果你们没有跟着他 |
[23:45] | he wouldn’t have been able to use the transporters. | 他也本可以不使用那些传送器的. |
[23:50] | Do you still feel it was a good idea? | 你现在还认为这是一个好主意么? |
[23:53] | Where’d he transport to? | 传送器去了哪里? |
[23:55] | The mess hall. | 餐厅 |
[23:56] | Thankfully, everyone else respected the quarantine. | 感谢上帝, 其他人都很尊重隔离 |
[23:58] | There’s only a handful of people there. | 只有少数人在那里 |
[23:59] | All right, you’ve made your point. | 好了, 你已经说清楚了 |
[24:01] | Make your way back to the city. | 你们赶快回到城市来 |
[24:03] | Wait in Beckett’s lab for further instructions. | 在Beckett的实验室等进一步指示 |
[24:11] | Dr. Beckett? | Beckett博士? |
[24:13] | Any progress, Dr. Biro? | 有什么进展么, Biro博士? |
[24:14] | Just finished Dumais’ autopsy. | 刚刚完成Dumais的尸体解剖 |
[24:16] | Would it surprise you to learn she died of a ruptured | 如果告诉您她也死于动脉破裂, 您会感到奇怪么? |
[24:18] | brain aneurysm above the visual cortex, sir? | 视觉皮层的大脑动脉瘤, 先生? |
[24:21] | No, it wouldn’t. Thank you, Doctor. | 不, 我不会奇怪 谢谢你, 博士 |
[24:23] | Didn’t think so. | 不客气 |
[24:24] | You know, the position of the rupture could explain the visions. | 血管破裂的位置可以解释那些幻觉 |
[24:27] | Swelling in that area before the breakage | 在破裂之前, 那个区域的血流量猛增 |
[24:29] | could absolutely account for the hallucinations. | 完全可以引起幻觉. |
[24:31] | Look, I’m no M.D., but wouldn’t brain swelling on the visual cortex | 我不是医学博士, 不过大脑视觉皮层的血流量猛增 |
[24:33] | just mean that we experience washes of color or weird visual anomalies? | 就一定会引起色彩的混乱和奇怪的视觉? |
[24:37] | It would depend on the person. | 这取决于个人 |
[24:38] | Yeah, that’s my point. | Yeah, 这就是我要说的 |
[24:39] | All of our visions are so similar. | 所有的幻觉都是如此的接近 |
[24:40] | If they’re the result of arterial swelling, | 如果它们是动脉血流量猛增的结果 |
[24:42] | wouldn’t the visions we experience be more random? | 难道我们经历的视觉不会更随机一些么? |
[24:45] | Most likely. | 很可能是 |
[24:46] | Yeah, well, the things we’re seeing are pretty damn identical. | Yeah, 那好, 我们看到的东西几乎全是一样的 |
[24:49] | You think it might have something to do with the nature… | 你想可能是有什么东西在起作用… |
[24:55] | Hays, it’s not real. Remember, it’s not real. | Hays, 这不是真的. 记住, 这不是真的 |
[24:58] | They’re coming right at us! Can’t you see them? | 他们正朝我们过来! 你看不见它们么? |
[25:04] | His heart rate’s spiked, but aside from that… | 他的心率急剧上升, 不过那以后… |
[25:06] | Don’t say “fine!” He’s not fine. Do something! | 不要说”好”! 他不好. 做点什么! |
[25:08] | There’s nothing to do. | 什么也做不了 |
[25:16] | One, two, | 一, 二, |
[25:17] | three, four, | 三, 四, |
[25:18] | five… | 五… |
[25:21] | one, two, | 一, 二, |
[25:22] | – three, four, five. – Stop. | – 三, 四, 五 – 停 |
[25:27] | It’s not his heart. | 不是他的心脏 |
[25:29] | …stop. | …停 |
[25:50] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[25:55] | I’m… | 我… |
[25:57] | I’m… | 我… |
[26:01] | Listen, I have a sister. | 听着, 我有一个妹妹 |
[26:04] | – We’re not close. I don’t even know how you’d find her. – Don’t talk like that. | – 我们并不亲近. 我甚至不知道你是否能找到她 – 不要说了 |
[26:07] | She’s the only family I really have, so someone should tell her what happened… | 她是我真正拥有的唯一家人, 所以一定要有人告诉她发生了什么… |
[26:12] | And make it sound good, okay? | 并让这一切听起来很好, 好么? |
[26:15] | Tell her I died saving someone… kids. | 告诉她我是为了救人而死的… 救几个小孩 |
[26:19] | I died saving kids, a bunch of them… | 我因救几个小孩而死, 一群小孩… |
[26:22] | And, Zelenka, I got some theories on looping the power in the gate to charge a dummy ZPM. | 另外, Zelenka, 我有一些理论 通过环接大门中的电源给用完的ZPM充电 |
[26:27] | It probably won’t work, but you should have someone look at it, because it might lead somewhere else. | 这可能并不能工作, 但你应该让人看看 因为这也有可能会导致其他的结果 |
[26:30] | We’ll look at it together. | 我们会一起去看的 |
[26:31] | You seriously have to stop interrupting my last thoughts. | 你真的要中断我最后的思考么 |
[26:34] | I mean, this is important stuff you need to hear. | 我的意思是, 刚才说的都非常重要 |
[26:42] | Now…if you’re here for more than a year, | 现在…如果你们在这里再多呆上一年 |
[26:45] | I’ve left some notes on how to roll blackouts | 我会留下一些笔记 关于如何进行应对电力不足 |
[26:47] | to effectively maintain your power requirements and… | 来有效地维持你们的能源需求以及… |
[26:51] | Tell everyone that I was inches away from a theory of unification, | 告诉所有人我距离理论的统一只有咫尺之遥 |
[26:54] | but the notes, they were lost when I died saving the… | 而那些笔记, 它们也将不再继续, 当我救那些…的时候 |
[26:58] | – kids. – Yeah. | – 孩子 – 对 |
[27:21] | I should be dead now. | 我应该现在就死了 |
[27:29] | You ran into Dumais at the same time? | 你是同时碰到Dumais的? |
[27:31] | Exactly the same time. | 完全是同时 |
[27:32] | Then, yes, you should be dead. | 那么, 是的, 你应该死了 |
[27:37] | Oh, god. | 噢, 天哪 |
[27:43] | I’m still here. | 我仍然还活着 |
[27:44] | Yes, you are. | 是的, 你还活着 |
[27:49] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[27:50] | Interesting? | 有意思? |
[27:52] | Don’t take this the wrong way, but… | 不要想歪了, 不过… |
[27:53] | why? | 为什么? |
[27:54] | Exactly. | 正好 |
[27:56] | Well, I don’t care. | 什么, 我不介意 |
[27:59] | I mean, I really don’t care. | 我是说, 我真的不介意 |
[28:10] | Dr. Weir? | Weir博士? |
[28:12] | Yes, Major? | 是的, 少校? |
[28:18] | We’ve reached the city. | 我们已经到达城市了 |
[28:20] | But we haven’t hit the city’s quarantine. | 不过我们没有破坏城市的隔离 |
[28:22] | Are you sure it’s locked you out? | 你确信它把你锁在那里? |
[28:23] | Pretty sure. I can’t even get into my office. | 非常肯定. 我甚至不能进入我的办公室. |
[28:25] | It hasn’t giving us any trouble yet. | 它到现在还没有给我们任何麻烦. |
[28:30] | Hazmat suits. They’re protected. | 防护服. 他们已经受到保护了 |
[28:32] | What? | 什么? |
[28:33] | The city must be capable of sensing they’re in no danger of infection. | 这个城市一定能够感觉到他们没有感染的危险 |
[28:37] | It makes sense, actually. | 事实上, 这很有意义 |
[28:38] | This way, Atlantis allows protected personnel to assist the infected. | 照这么说, Atlantis允许 受到保护的人去帮助受到感染的人 |
[28:42] | If that is the case, we should make our way to the mess hall. | 如果是这种情况的话 我们应该可以去餐厅 |
[28:44] | I imagine everyone there will be very scared and confused. | 我想那里的每个人一定会非常恐惧和迷惑 |
[28:46] | I agree. | 同意 |
[28:47] | Get to the mess hall and report back. | 快去餐厅, 然后发回报告 |
[28:54] | Are you certain you really want to see this, Rodney? | 你确信你想看这个么, Rodney? |
[28:56] | It’s too accurate. | 太精确了 |
[28:58] | How can something organic be that efficient? | 为什么有器官可以如此的高效? |
[29:00] | Again, we’re in the middle of another galaxy. | 再说一遍, 我们在另一个星系的中央 |
[29:02] | Just because it’s out of the ordinary for us | 只是因为它跟我们平常不同 |
[29:04] | doesn’t mean it’s not commonplace here. | 但这并不意味着它在这里就不平凡 |
[29:05] | No, no, no, I don’t buy that. | 不, 不, 不, 我不认为这样 |
[29:06] | Most of the habitable planets we’ve encountered thus far | 我们迄今为止所遇到的大多数可居住的行星 |
[29:08] | are carbon copies of earth in terms of environmental conditions. | 都跟地球的环境条件非常相似 |
[29:12] | Unless… | 除非… |
[29:14] | I’ll be back. | 我就回来 |
[29:15] | What’s up, Rodney? | 怎么了, Rodney? |
[29:17] | Incubation to completion is exactly six hours. | 潜伏直到完成需要刚好六个小时 |
[29:19] | The visions are identical for all the infected, | 所有受到感染的人看到的幻觉都完全相同 |
[29:21] | and the location of the aneurysm is the same for every single deceased. | 而且每位死者的动脉瘤的位置都是完全一样 |
[29:32] | Is that what I think it is? | 你想我认为它是什么? |
[29:34] | It’s a nanovirus, one manufactured to kill humans. | 这是纳米病毒, 每个都被造出来用以杀死人类 |
[29:46] | A nanovirus? | 纳米病毒? |
[29:47] | That’s right. | 对 |
[29:48] | Okay, let’s pretend I don’t know exactly what that is. | OK, 告诉我这到底是什么 |
[29:50] | Nano technology… it’s technology that operates on a nanite scale. | 纳米科技… 这是操作在纳米级的科技 |
[29:55] | It’s around a billionth of a millimeter. | 大概是一米的十亿分之一 |
[29:57] | Basically, they’re microscopic machines that are able to carry out very specific tasks suited for their size. | 基本上, 它们是一些精微的机器 专门完成适合它们身材的非常特殊的任务 |
[30:01] | It’s the whole idea of being able to swallow a pill | 其结果是, 你可以吞下一枚药片 |
[30:03] | and having a million little robots go to work and cure whatever ails you. | 然后成百万的小机器人投入工作 治愈折磨你的疾病 |
[30:08] | You’re all infected with microscopic machines? | 你们都是被这种精微的机器感染了? |
[30:11] | Yeah, they’re no bigger than a single-celled organism, | 是的, 它们比一个单细胞生物还要小 |
[30:13] | although instead of having a sole purpose of curing a disease | 然而却有某一特定的作用, 如治疗疾病 |
[30:15] | or mending a blood vessel… | 或者修补血管… |
[30:16] | The virus is programmed to terrorize its victims | 这种病毒是被设计用来恐吓其受害者 |
[30:19] | by tapping into their visual cortex and then rupturing an artery in their brain. | 通过侵入他们的视觉皮层 然后让大脑中的一条动脉破裂 |
[30:23] | Infecting others along the way as they can. | 用同样的方法传染其他人 |
[30:25] | There’s one good thing. | 它们是一种好东西 |
[30:26] | I doubt they can multiply… | 我怀疑它们可以复制… |
[30:27] | I don’t know how many nanites it takes to kill a human, | 我不知道需要多少个才能杀死一个人 |
[30:29] | but eventually, I imagine they’ll spread themselves too thin. | 不过最后 我想它们太薄弱以致不能传播自己了 |
[30:34] | Could it be Wraith? | 这可能是幽灵做的么? |
[30:36] | That would definitely be my first guess. | 我开头也这么想 |
[30:37] | I’m not so sure about that. | 我不是很确信 |
[30:39] | But the visions, the shrill sound you told me they make when they… | 不过那个幻觉, 那个尖叫的声音 你告诉我当他们… |
[30:41] | I’ll give you that they’re equally terrifying, | 我会告诉你它们也是同样可怕 |
[30:43] | but why would the Wraith even create the equivalent of a WMD? | 不过幽灵为什么制造一个同样恐怖的WMD呢? |
[30:46] | They’re killing us not because they sadistically want us dead, | 它们杀死我们并不是因为他们想把我们虐待致死 |
[30:49] | but because they need to consume us for food. | 只是因为作为食物, 他们需要消耗我们 |
[30:51] | Look, it would be like the equivalent of cattle farmers creating mad cow disease. I don’t buy it. | 瞧, 这就等同于养牛的农场主制造疯牛病. 我可不会去买 |
[30:56] | You did come across it in an Ancient lab. | 你确实是从古人的实验室中发现这个的 |
[30:59] | What, so, wiping out the Wraith’s food supply is a last-ditch consideration? | 什么, 那么, 断绝幽灵的食物供给 是最后走投无路的想法? |
[31:02] | I don’t believe that for a moment. | 我从来不这么想 |
[31:03] | The ancients would never create something like this. | 古人绝对不会造出这种东西 |
[31:05] | That doesn’t explain the visions, either. | 这也无法解释那个幻觉 |
[31:07] | Okay, for the moment, who built the virus is really the least of our concerns. | 好吧, 现在, 谁制造了这个病毒 并不是我们现在所需要关注的 |
[31:11] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[31:13] | We have yet to determine how one contracts the virus. | 我们需要搞清楚人是如何传播这个病毒的 |
[31:16] | It is very possible that none of you have been infected. | 很可能你们都没有被感染 |
[31:20] | Then why are you in hazmat suits? | 那你为什么要穿防护服呢? |
[31:22] | Just as a precaution. | 这只是预防措施 |
[31:24] | Major Sheppard, this is McKay. | Sheppard少校, 我是McKay. |
[31:26] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[31:28] | I could use your help at my lab. | 到我的实验室来, 我需要你帮忙 |
[31:31] | Go. I will be fine. | 去吧. 我不会有事的. |
[31:38] | Hays and I were infected at the same time. | 我和Hays同时被感染 |
[31:40] | There’s only one thing that explains why I survived. | 只有一种可能可以解释为什么我可以存活下来 |
[31:42] | Rodney has the ancient gene. Hays did not. | Rodney具有古人的基因, Hays却没有 |
[31:44] | But Rodney’s not an Ancient. | 但是Rodney不是古人 |
[31:46] | Aye, but he’s been inoculated with the A.T.A. Gene. | 对, 不过他曾经接种过A.T.A.基因 |
[31:49] | You’re saying the virus is designed to only kill humans? | 你是说这种病毒是被专门设计用来杀死人类的? |
[31:52] | Well, I’m human. | 好吧, 我是人类 |
[31:53] | Yes, yes. | 是的, 是的 |
[31:54] | We’re making a point, Rodney. | 我们有个想法, Rodney. |
[31:55] | So we give everyone the gene therapy? | 因此我们要给每个人进行基因治疗? |
[31:57] | No, that’s not going to do it. | 不, 不准备这样做 |
[31:59] | I’ve already been given the gene weeks ago. | 我在几周以前就已经被给与了这种基因 |
[32:00] | It didn’t take. | 但我没有带有 |
[32:01] | I know. I’m already on it. | 我知道. 我已经带有了 |
[32:03] | The gene therapy is only effective in 48% of recipients. | 基因治疗只会在48%的接受者中起作用 |
[32:06] | If I was given the gene shot right now, | 如果我现在被注射基因 |
[32:08] | how long would it take to kick in? | 需要多久才可以奏效? |
[32:10] | A minimum of four hours. | 至少四个小时 |
[32:12] | Well, I don’t have four hours! | 噢, 我没有四小时! |
[32:14] | I met up with McKay and Hays 90 minutes after they met up with Dumais. | 我在McKay和Hays碰到Dumais之后90分钟就遇到了他们 |
[32:17] | I have… a little under an hour before my brain explodes. | 我还有… 不到一个小时 我的大脑就会爆炸 |
[32:21] | Hayden, listen to me. | Hayden, 听我说 |
[32:23] | You’ve been up for almost 20 hours now. | 你现在距离出事已经有20小时了 |
[32:24] | You’re not thinking straight. Just try to stay calm. | 不是你想的那回事 试图冷静一些 |
[32:26] | Calm? | 冷静? |
[32:27] | You told me I have a million tiny robots | 你告诉我我身体中有一百万个小机器人 |
[32:29] | running through my veins whose only purpose is to terrorize and kill me. | 沿着我的血管在跑 它们唯一的目的就是恐吓我然后杀了我 |
[32:32] | You stay calm. | 你能冷静么? |
[32:33] | We are about to have hallucinations. | 你就要开始有幻觉了 |
[32:35] | We are infected, Carson. | 我们被感染了, Carson. |
[32:36] | How do you expect us to act? | 我想我们都发作么? |
[32:39] | There’s got to be another way. | 看来必须另寻出路 |
[32:40] | I’ve already told you, I am working on it. | 我已经告诉你了, 我正在努力 |
[32:46] | All right, McKay. I’m here. | 好吧, McKay. 我在这里 |
[32:47] | Do you see it? | 你看见它没有? |
[32:48] | Is it the big thing in the middle of the room? | 是房间中央的那个大东西么? |
[32:51] | Yeah, that’s the one. | 是的, 就是那个 |
[32:53] | Should I pay attention to all these warnings? | 我要注意这些警告么? |
[32:55] | Not today, no. | 不, 不需要 |
[32:59] | What are you going to do? | 你要做什么? |
[33:00] | Well, as small as they are, the nanovirus is still effectively just a machine run by a computer. | 好吧, 只要它们还在这里 这些纳米机器人就会被计算机控制而运作 |
[33:04] | The best way to knock out a computer is with an electromagnetic pulse. | 而最好的停掉计算机的方法就是制造一个电磁脉冲 |
[33:06] | Thankfully, that’s something we can do. | 值得欣慰的是, 这个我们能够做到 |
[33:13] | We’re about through shutting down all the electronic gear we brought from earth. | 我们要关掉所有我们从地球上带来的电子设备 |
[33:16] | We’re still locked out of the Ancient controls, though. | 我们仍然被锁在古人的控制器之外 |
[33:18] | There’s no way to power them down. | 没有办法把它们都关掉 |
[33:20] | Well, it’s not going to be necessary. | 好吧, 那没有必要 |
[33:21] | The Ancient technology works differently than ours. | 古人的技术跟我们的工作原理不同 |
[33:23] | An E.M. Pulse shouldn’t have any long-lasting effect on it. | 一个E.M. 脉冲不会对它造成长期影响 |
[33:25] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[33:28] | We’re all set, Rodney. | 我们全都就绪了, Rodney. |
[33:30] | Okay… here we go. | 好的… 来吧 |
[33:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:36] | How will we know if it works? | 我们怎么知道这可以奏效? |
[33:37] | Well, Sheppard’s dialing up the most powerful pulse the generator can manage. | Sheppard将会拨出发电机所能够制造的最强大的脉冲 |
[33:40] | It probably won’t make it all the way down here, | 这可能不会影响全部 |
[33:41] | but it should affect most of the central tower. | 不过确实可以影响到大多数中央控制塔 |
[33:44] | I imagine once it wipes out the virus, | 我想一旦病毒被消除掉了 |
[33:45] | the city should return control of it to you and end the lockdown. | 城市将会解除锁定, 把控制权交还给你们 |
[33:49] | It won’t make it here? | 在这没有用吧? |
[33:50] | If the pulse works, it’ll simply be a matter of walking you down to my lab, | 如果脉冲奏效的话, 你将会到我的实验室中 |
[33:54] | sitting you down in front of the EMP, and repeating the process. | 坐在EMP前面, 重复以上的过程 |
[33:56] | Major? | 少校? |
[33:58] | It’s working. When I should hit the discharge button? | 开始工作了. 我应该什么时候按下放电按钮? |
[34:00] | Okay, there should be a red overload light. | 嗯, 应该有一个红色的过载指示灯 |
[34:07] | Yeah, I see it. | 好的, 我看见了 |
[34:08] | Wait till it comes on, give it a good 10-count, and then discharge. | 等到它亮起, 数十下, 然后放电 |
[34:12] | A 10-count? | 数十下? |
[34:14] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[34:15] | I’ve probably been around more EMPs than anyone. | 我可能比其他任何人在EMP前待的时间都长 |
[34:16] | This is going to be… | 这会… |
[34:18] | going to be fine, right? | 会没事的, 对么? |
[34:20] | Yes, that’s a yes. | 是的, 没事的 |
[34:22] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[35:00] | Anything? | 有效果么? |
[35:02] | Is it possible it might take some time? | 这是不是要等一段时间? |
[35:04] | Doubtful. | 可能吧 |
[35:10] | Are you still locked out of the Ancient mainframe? | 你仍然无法进入古人的主机? |
[35:19] | Got any other ideas? | 还有其他办法么? |
[35:28] | 29 minutes. | 29分钟 |
[35:45] | It didn’t work. It didn’t work. | 这没有用, 这没有用 |
[35:47] | It is still unclear. | 仍然没有清除干净 |
[35:48] | What’s unclear? | 什么没有干净? |
[35:49] | Either it worked or it didn’t. | 要么它有效, 要么就没有 |
[35:51] | They are trying to determine… | 他们正在试图找出… |
[35:54] | They’re everywhere! | 他们到处都是! |
[35:55] | You are experiencing a hallucination. | 你正在经历一场幻觉. |
[36:13] | Oh, my god. | 噢, 我的天哪 |
[36:20] | I’ve already tried that. It’s blown. | 我已经试过了. 这没有用 |
[36:23] | That is before we reset the sub-switch. | 那是在我们重置子开关之前 |
[36:25] | Well, maybe we shouldn’t have overloaded it so much. | 好吧, 也许我们不应该过载那么多 |
[36:27] | Look, it’s fixable. It’s fixable. | 这是固定的, 这是固定的 |
[36:29] | We just need to use a little trial and error. | 我们只是需要使用一点点尝试和错误 |
[36:31] | Look, even if we get this thing working, | 即使我们让这东西工作起来 |
[36:32] | who’s to say the pulse is going to get any bigger? | 谁能够说脉冲可以获得更大呢? |
[36:35] | All right, Ford and Zelenka have 20 minutes before their arteries rupture. | 好吧, Ford和Zelenka只剩下20分钟了 |
[36:44] | Are you sure an EMP will kill this thing? | 你确信EMP会杀死这东西? |
[36:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:49] | All right, I have an idea. | 好吧, 我有一个主意 |
[36:58] | What do you mean, “no”? | 你这是什么意思, “不”? |
[37:00] | It’s too dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
[37:02] | You’d rather lose a third of our population? | 你想我们当中三分之一的人死去么? |
[37:04] | We’re not there yet, Major. | 我们还没到那个地步, 少校 |
[37:05] | We are there! | 我们已经到了! |
[37:07] | Ford and Zelenka are next. | Ford和Zelenka就是下一波了 |
[37:09] | The people in the mess hall have a little over three hours. | 餐厅中的人只有三个小时多一点时间了 |
[37:11] | This is a full-blown outbreak. | 这是一次完全的爆发 |
[37:13] | People are going to keep dying unless we do this. | 如果我们不这样做, 就会不断有人死去 |
[37:15] | Even if we were able to get the EMP generator back online, | 即使我们把EMP发电机重新联机 |
[37:18] | the chances are slim that we would ever be able to get it powerful enough. | 我们让它足够强大的机会也是微乎其微 |
[37:21] | Can we bring the infected to the generator? | 我们不能把受感染的人带到发电机那里去么? |
[37:23] | We can’t. | 不能 |
[37:24] | The city won’t let infected personnel through any of the doors. | 城市不会让受到感染的人通过任何一道门 |
[37:27] | The major is right. | 少校是对的 |
[37:28] | The only way to create an EMP strong enough to wipe these little guys out is… | 唯一可以制造足以消灭这些家伙的EMP的办法就是… |
[37:31] | to detonate a nuclear explosion in the atmosphere, yes. | 在大气中引爆一次核爆炸 |
[37:34] | I heard the first time. | 我还是第一次听说 |
[37:35] | I know it sounds severe, | 我知道这听起来很严重 |
[37:37] | but if the major was able to overload a naquadah generator 20 miles above the city, | 不过如果少校可以在离城市20英里远的地方引爆 |
[37:41] | we’d be perfectly safe from a radiological standpoint, | 从发射学的立场看, 我们是非常安全的 |
[37:44] | and the ensuing blast would be capable of creating a devastating electromagnetic shock wave. | 并且可以保证爆炸能够制作一个 具有强大破坏力的电磁冲击波 |
[37:48] | Definitely enough to knock this virus out. | 足够消除这些病毒 |
[37:49] | Hopefully without destroying all our own computer equipment. | 希望不要摧毁我们自己的计算机设备 |
[37:52] | It’s worth the risk. | 这值得冒一下险 |
[37:59] | Okay, you have a go. | 好吧, 你可以出发了 |
[38:36] | I’m almost in position. | 我已经就位了 |
[38:37] | Understood. | 明白 |
[38:39] | Will the E.M. Pulse have any effect on the puddle jumper? | E.M.脉冲对飞船会有什么影响么? |
[38:41] | I’m hoping not. | 希望没有 |
[38:42] | Either way, I’m more worried about the shock wave. | 无论如何, 我还是担心冲击波 |
[38:45] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[38:47] | You too. | 你也是 |
[38:48] | You’re only going to have 30 seconds once you release it before it explodes. | 在你放出它之后, 你只有30秒钟逃命 |
[38:51] | You need to get as far away as you can. | 你需要尽可能飞远一些 |
[38:53] | Get as far away from the nuclear explosion as possible. | 离核爆炸越远越好 |
[38:57] | That’s good advice, Rodney. Thanks. | 这是个好建议, Rodney. 多谢 |
[39:00] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[39:01] | I’m releasing the generator… | 我准备释放发生器了… |
[39:04] | now. | 现在 |
[39:14] | Detonation in 25 seconds. | 25秒后引爆 |
[39:20] | 20 seconds… | 20 秒… |
[39:25] | 15 seconds… | 15 秒… |
[39:29] | detonation in 10… | 10 秒后引爆… |
[39:31] | 9, 8, 7… nine, eight, seven… | |
[39:34] | 6… six… | |
[39:36] | 5… five… | |
[39:37] | 4, 3, 2… four, three, two… | |
[40:01] | Major Sheppard, come in. | Sheppard少校, 请回答 |
[40:04] | This is Weir. Please respond. | 我是Weir. 请回答 |
[40:06] | Communications may have been disrupted by the blast. | 通讯可能会受到爆炸的干扰 |
[40:11] | Major, do you read me? | 少校, 能听到么? |
[40:26] | This is Sheppard. | 我是Sheppard. |
[40:27] | I’ve cleared the blast. | 我已经从爆炸中出来了 |
[40:29] | I’m returning home. | 我正在回家的途中 |
[40:33] | Glad to hear it, Major. | 很高兴听到你的声音, 少校 |
[40:35] | Did it work? | 奏效了么? |
[40:36] | We’re about to find out. | 我们正在检查 |
[40:43] | We should know almost right away. | 我们应该马上就可以知道 |
[40:45] | The pulse only lasts a couple of microseconds… | 脉冲只持续了两微秒… |
[40:47] | The city is already ahead of us, Rodney. | 城市已经回到我们手中了, Rodney. |
[40:49] | You have a green light to return. | 你可以放心回来了 |
[40:56] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[41:12] | You okay? | 还好吧? |
[41:14] | Yeah, just a little nuke. Nothin’, really. | 是的, 只是一个小核弹. 没有什么, 真的. |
[41:16] | The naquadah generator plan was very clever. | 这个计划真是聪明 |
[41:19] | – Good work. – Thank you. | – 干得好 – 谢谢你 |
[41:22] | Now I’m going to bed. | 现在我要去睡觉了 |
[41:25] | We need to discuss what happened earlier. | 我们需要讨论一下早先发生的事情 |
[41:28] | Now? | 现在? |
[41:33] | That can never happen again. | 以后再也不能发生了类似的事情了 |
[41:37] | Look, I’m sorry about… | 我很抱歉… |
[41:39] | I understand your expertise in military matters, | 我了解你在处理军事事务中的经验 |
[41:41] | and I agree that I should defer to those expertise in such situations… | 并且我也同意我应该在 类似的情况中推迟这些经验的实施… |
[41:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:47] | But you are not the one who decides what is and what is not a military situation. | 不过你还不是那个判断到底是不是军事状况的那个人 |
[41:52] | Now, both general O’Neill and colonel Sumner | O’Neill将军和Sumner上校 |
[41:54] | warned me that you don’t respect the proper chain of command. | 都曾经警告过我你并不是非常尊重上级的命令 |
[41:57] | Sometimes, I see a situation a little different than you. | 有些时候, 我所看到的情况跟你稍微一点不同 |
[42:00] | No, listen to me, John. | 不, 听我说, John |
[42:01] | Now, you endangered yourself and the lives of many others. | 如今, 你把你自己和很多其他人的生命推入险境 |
[42:05] | Because I thought it was the best course of action to take, | 因为我认为到了采取行动的最佳时机了 |
[42:08] | and, by the way, I saved your ass. | 而且, 顺便说一句, 我救了你的命 |
[42:10] | I know you did… | 我知道你所做的… |
[42:12] | but you have to trust me. | 不过你必须相信我 |
[42:16] | I do. | 我相信 |
[42:17] | Do you? | 是么? |
[42:19] | You guys have a minute? | 你们有时间么? |
[42:20] | We’ve been able to spend some quality time with the nanovirus samples. | 我们可以花些时间来研究那些纳米病毒样品了 |
[42:24] | From what we can tell, they’ve all been incapacitated. | 据我们所知, 它们全部已经失去能力了 |
[42:27] | Well, that’s good news. | 好啊, 这是个好消息 |
[42:29] | Yes, also, upon further investigation, | 是的, 另外, 根据进一步的研究 |
[42:31] | I think we can rule out that they were created by the Wraith. | 我想我们可以排除它们是由幽灵制造的可能性了 |
[42:33] | They’re different than any Wraith technology we’ve come across thus far. | 他们跟我们以前碰到的任何幽灵的科技都不相同 |
[42:36] | If not the Wraith… | 如果不是幽灵… |
[42:39] | then who made them? | 那么是谁制造了他们? |
[42:41] | I honestly don’t know. | 老实说我也不知道 |
[42:43] | Whoever they were, let’s just hope that they’re not still around. | 不管它们是谁, 只希望他们不要在周围 |
[42:50] | Let’s hope. | 但愿吧 |