时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Ease up on the controls a little. | 放松一点, 操作时别那么紧张 |
[00:16] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[00:17] | You’re going to snap the damn things off. Ease up. | 你要把那该死的东西拔下来了, 放松一点 |
[00:19] | I’m justy seeing what this baby can do. | 我只是想看看这个baby能做些什么 |
[00:21] | Did you just say “this baby”? | 你刚才叫它”baby”? |
[00:23] | It’s perfectly appropriate space pilot parlance. | 这非常接近宇航员们的说法 |
[00:25] | Just try to fly the baby in a straight line. | 尽量把这个”baby”沿直线飞行 |
[00:27] | I’m flying in a straight line. | 我是沿直线飞行来着 |
[00:34] | Not so much. | 不完全是 |
[00:36] | Well, in space, all motion is relative. | 好吧, 在太空中, 所有的运动都是相关的 |
[00:45] | You okay, Dr. Gall? | 你还好吧, Gall博士? |
[00:47] | I get motion sickness. | 我有点晕, 只要是在动的东西里面 |
[00:51] | These things have inertial dampeners. | 这些东西有惯性阻尼器 |
[00:53] | You shouldn’t feel a thing. | 你不应该会觉察到移动的 |
[00:54] | I…I know we’re moving. | 我…我知道我们在动 |
[00:56] | That’s enough for me. | 这对我来说已经足够了 |
[01:01] | Why’d you choose this guy for the mission? | 我为什么选这个人来执行任务? |
[01:03] | Brendan’s the one who discovered the lagrangian point satellite was out here. | 是Brendan发现了那个处于拉格朗日点的卫星 |
[01:07] | Elizabeth felt he should see it for himself. | Elizabeth认为只有他可以找到它 |
[01:09] | Don’t let go of the controls! | 不要放开操作杆! |
[01:10] | Snapping doesn’t help! | 不需要一直抓住吧! |
[01:12] | This is why parents get someone else to teach their kids how to drive. | 这就是为什么父母亲总是请别人来教他们的孩子如何驾驶 |
[01:15] | Hey, I’m both insulted and touched by that. | 嗨, 你这句话真是让我又受伤又感动 |
[01:21] | Oh, my god. | 噢, 我的天哪 |
[01:41] | McKay… McKay… | |
[01:42] | Yes, yes, of course, please. | 是的, 是的, 当然, 请吧 |
[01:50] | Holding station at 1,000 meters. | 在距离1000米远的地方停住 |
[01:53] | We’re almost a half a mile away and it’s filling the windshield. This thing is enormous. | 我们差不多在半英里远的地方 然后它却充满了整个挡风玻璃, 这个东西真是大啊 |
[01:56] | It’s as large as a Goa’uld mothership. | 它有Goa’uld母舰那么大了 |
[01:58] | This might be the single largest weapons platform ever constructed. | 这可能是独立武器平台中最大的了 |
[02:02] | It’s probably the ancients’ last line of defense before Atlantis. | 这可能是古人在Atlantis之前的最后防线了 |
[02:04] | Any chance it’s still operational? Because that would be a very good thing. | 它还有可能在运转起来么? 这可是一个非常好的东西 |
[02:09] | Are you getting any energy readings? | 你那有没有得到能量读数? |
[02:11] | Negative. | 没有 |
[02:12] | So it’s dead? | 就是说这玩意儿死了? |
[02:14] | Well, it warrants closer scrutiny, but yeah. | 好吧, 这需要进一步深入调查, 不过现在可以这么说 |
[02:18] | Knocked out during the ancients’ last stand? | 在古人们最后一次防守中被攻破了? |
[02:20] | Or its power source is depleted. 10,000 years is a long time. | 要么它的能源用完了 一万年可不短啊 |
[02:23] | – We should still take a closer look… – Wait, wait. | – 我们需要靠近去看看… – 等等 |
[02:26] | I’m getting something in the ultra-low frequency range. | 我在超低频段收到一些信号 |
[02:34] | Where’s it coming from? | 从哪里来的? |
[02:38] | The planet. | 这个行星 |
[02:42] | It’s a distress call… | 这是一个求救信号… |
[02:45] | A Wraith distress call. | 幽灵的求救信号 |
[04:01] | You’re sure it’s Wraith? | 你确定是幽灵么? |
[04:02] | In this solar system? | 在这个太阳系中? |
[04:04] | I know. Celestially speaking, it’s right in our backyard. | 更简单的说, 它就在我们的后院 |
[04:06] | We figure the ancient satellite shot the Wraith ship down | 我认为是古人的卫星把幽灵的飞船击落了 |
[04:09] | in the final battle for Atlantis. | 在保卫Atlantis的最后战斗中 |
[04:11] | And it’s still putting out a signal after thousands of years? | 而它在几千年后仍然在发出信号? |
[04:13] | It’s a very weak signal. | 非常微弱的信号 |
[04:14] | Look, if any part of that ship is intact, | 听我说, 如果这艘飞船的还有部分仍然保持完好 |
[04:17] | the wealth of scientific and military knowledge | 那就还有科学上和军事上的研究价值 |
[04:19] | we could acquire is invaluable. | 这种价值是无法估量的 |
[04:21] | So what are you saying? | 那么你的意思是? |
[04:22] | We have to go down and take a look. | 我们必须下去瞧瞧 |
[04:24] | You have to? | 必须去? |
[04:25] | It took you almost 15 hours to get there. | 你们花了15个小时才到达那里 |
[04:29] | Well, all the more reason we should have a look. | 好吧, 另外一个我们必须去看看的原因是 |
[04:31] | We’re already here. | 我们已经在这里了 |
[04:33] | I should mention that the planet’s atmosphere is extremely ionized. | 我必须提醒的是这个行星的大气层已经极度电离化了 |
[04:36] | Radio communication could be difficult. | 无线电通信将会非常困难 |
[04:39] | And it would take at least 15 hours to send out any sort of rescue. | 即使我们派出救援 也要花15小时才能赶到这里 |
[04:43] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[04:44] | Major? | 少校? |
[04:46] | I agree with McKay. | 我同意McKay |
[04:49] | Of course you do. | 你当然同意 |
[04:49] | How could either of you resist exploring a crashed alien spaceship? | 你们当中有谁会放弃探索一个坠毁的外星飞船的机会呢? |
[04:53] | Exactly. | 很对 |
[04:54] | I assure you, our interest is purely professional, Elizabeth. | 我向你保证, 这些兴趣完全 是为了我们的工作, Elizabeth. |
[04:57] | Seriously, the amount of intel we could gather from their weapons system… | 认真的说, 我们可以从他们的武器系统中 得到不少东西… |
[05:00] | Codes, shields… | 密码, 防护罩… |
[05:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:02] | Proceed with extreme caution, please, | 那一定要非常小心 |
[05:04] | and check in with me in three hours. | 三小时之内要跟我联系 |
[05:06] | – Three hours? That’s hardly enough time… – Will do. | – 三小时? 太短了点吧… – 没问题 |
[05:09] | Jumper one out. | 探索者1号出发 |
[05:16] | “Radio communication could be difficult.” | “无线电通信会非常困难” |
[05:18] | Hey, she said yes, didn’t she? | 嗨, 她同意了, 不是么? |
[05:20] | And no thanks to you. | 这不是你的功劳 |
[05:21] | All right, knock it off, guys. | 好吧, 你们可以停一下了, 伙计们 |
[05:23] | I’ve spent the last 15 hours listening to you two. | 我花了15个小时听你们两个唠叨 |
[05:31] | Are we ready? | 准备好了么? |
[05:36] | All right, let’s remember where we parked. | 好吧, 记住我们降落的位置 |
[05:44] | Why didn’t we just land next to the ship? | 我们为什么不降落在飞船附近? |
[05:46] | Just a precaution. | 以防万一 |
[05:48] | A precaution for what? The Wraith ship crashed thousands of years ago. | 万一什么? 现在离它坠毁已经有几千年了 |
[05:51] | Automated defenses. | 自动防御 |
[05:53] | I never thought of that. | 我从来没有想过 |
[05:54] | Don’t worry, Brendan. | 没事, Brendan. |
[05:56] | We weren’t all built for field work. | 我们研究的领域不同 |
[05:58] | Seriously, we’re almost there, right? | 我们快到了, 是么? |
[06:03] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[06:07] | Some kind of bug? | 某种虫子? |
[06:08] | Space bug. | 太空虫 |
[06:11] | It’s giving off some pretty strong life-signs readings. | 它正在发出某种相当强烈的生命信号 |
[06:13] | Uh, okay, did I mention how allergic I was to bee stings? | 啊, 我想我对蜜蜂之类的东西比较过敏 |
[06:16] | Maybe it smells the food. | 可能它闻到了食物的味道 |
[06:18] | Maybe he’s just smelling the girlish fear. | 也许它刚刚闻到了少女的恐惧 |
[06:22] | Well, let’s leave it be, and it’ll leave us be. | 好吧, 我们别管它, 它也不会理我们的 |
[06:29] | Guys… | 伙计们… |
[06:49] | Have you seen one like this before? | 你们以前看过类似的东西么? |
[06:51] | It’s too small to be a hive ship. | 它太小了, 不可能是幽灵们群居的那种飞船 |
[06:54] | Well, it’s been here for a very long time. | 它在这儿已经很久了 |
[06:56] | Maybe they’ve discontinued that model. | 也许他们放弃了那种模式 |
[06:58] | Maybe, but whatever it is, it took a hell of a hit. | 可能吧, 不管它是什么, 这看起来像是地狱 |
[07:03] | Score one for the ancient satellite. | 被古人卫星击落的那个 |
[07:09] | There’s still some skeletons down there. | 那里仍然有一些骨架 |
[07:11] | I guess everyone didn’t die in the crash. | 我猜坠落后可能有人还活着 |
[07:13] | Are you getting any life signs? | 有任何生命的迹象么? |
[07:15] | I think we can rule that out. | 我想我们没必要害怕 |
[07:16] | It’s just a precaution. | 这只是以防万一 |
[07:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:24] | No, it’s just us and the glowy bugs. Nothing coming from the ship. | 没有, 只有我们和那些发光的虫子 飞船那儿什么都没有 |
[07:27] | Good. | 好的 |
[07:28] | Let’s go take a look. | 我们去瞧瞧吧 |
[07:48] | I’m picking up faint power readings. | 我收到了微弱的能量信号 |
[07:51] | Something had to be powering the distress beacon. | 肯定有东西在为发射求救信号的装置提供能量 |
[08:12] | Come on, Abrams. | 来吧, Abrams. |
[08:14] | Maybe one of us should stay outside. | 也许我们应该派个人守在外面 |
[08:18] | Look, I know how you feel, | 好吧, 我知道你是怎么想的 |
[08:19] | but how many opportunities like this are we going to get? | 但是这种机会我们以后还会有么? |
[08:56] | This guy looks like he just lied there and died. | 看起来这个家伙好像刚刚才死去 |
[08:58] | It’s remarkably preserved. | 它被保存得很好 |
[09:00] | Or it wasn’t that long ago. | 要么就是它确实是不久前才死 |
[09:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:04] | Beckett will want samples. | Beckett需要一些样本 |
[09:15] | It is…? | 谁来…? |
[09:16] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[09:21] | OK… Okay… | |
[09:27] | What the…? | 这到底是…? |
[09:30] | OK Okay. | |
[09:32] | This is different. | 这和往常不同 |
[09:34] | Wraith cannibalism? | 幽灵嗜食同类? |
[09:35] | Looks like it. | 看起来是 |
[09:37] | They feed off each other? | 他们自相残杀? |
[09:38] | Probably as a last resort. | 这可能是最后的手段 |
[09:40] | I guess some of them tried to survive as long as possible. | 我猜它们当中有人试图尽可能的活得久些 |
[09:43] | Okay, that is incredibly disturbing. | 好吧, 这真是难以置信 |
[09:45] | No kidding. | 别开玩笑了 |
[09:48] | You know, I wonder if there’s… | 我想, 如果有… |
[09:50] | Guys! | 伙计们! |
[10:08] | They’re bodies, human bodies. | 这是尸体, 人类的尸体 |
[10:13] | They have chambers like this on hive ships. | 在他们群居的飞船也有类似的房间 |
[10:16] | I’ve never seen one so large before. | 但我以前从来没有见过这么大的 |
[10:18] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[10:20] | The Wraith cocoon humans. | 幽灵把人封到茧中 |
[10:21] | They keep their bodies in a sort of suspended animation, so later they can… | 让他们的身体停止活动 这样将来就可以… |
[10:26] | I think we just figured out what this ship was for. | 我想我们已经知道了这艘船是干什么的了 |
[10:30] | It’s a supply ship… | 这是一艘补给船… |
[10:31] | On its way to feed the Wraith who were laying siege to Atlantis. | 给围困Atlantis的幽灵们补给食物 |
[10:34] | Well, that’s terrifying. | 这太恐怖了 |
[10:35] | Gall, Abrams, check it out, but be careful. | Gall, Abrams, 检查一下, 要小心 |
[10:38] | What? No, wait. | 什么? 不, 等等 |
[10:39] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[10:40] | Well, the ship’s got to have a bridge. Maybe we can get some useful intel. | 好吧, 这艘船应该有驾驶台 也许可以在那找到些有用的东西 |
[10:43] | So you’re just leaving us here? | 也就是说你要把我们留在这里? |
[10:45] | What’s the problem? They’re all dead. | 有什么问题么? 他们都死了 |
[10:46] | That’s the problem! | 这就是问题! |
[10:47] | Just get some D.V. and a rough head count. | 就是用DV拍拍, 然后粗略数数人数 |
[10:50] | We’ll stay in radio contact. | 我们仍然可以用无线电联系 |
[10:52] | That could be difficult. This part of the ship seems really shielded. | 那可能会比较困难 飞船的这部分好像真的有屏蔽作用 |
[10:55] | Weir only gave us a few hours. | Weir只给了我们几个小时 |
[10:56] | We’ll check in every few minutes. | 我们每隔几分钟就联系一次 |
[10:58] | You wanted field work. | 你不是想在某个领域研究么 |
[11:01] | This… Is field work. | 这… 就是你要研究的 |
[11:21] | Lieutenant, I’d like you to put a team on standby for a rescue mission. | 中尉, 我想让你带一队人待命 准备救援 |
[11:24] | Is the major all right? | 少校出了什么问题么? |
[11:26] | I’m sure everything’s fine. | 一切都好, 我保证 |
[11:27] | I’d just like to have a team ready. | 我只是想有一队人准备着 |
[11:29] | So just in case? | 这就是说, 以防万一? |
[11:31] | Yeah. Just in case. | 是的, 以防万一 |
[11:35] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[11:43] | I’m not picking up anything in the E.M. spectrum. | 在E.M.频谱我没有收到任何信号 |
[11:47] | I may need to rig up a secondary power source | 我本应该再带上一份能源 |
[11:49] | so we can interface with their computer systems. | 这样我们就可以接入他们的计算机系统 |
[11:52] | I’m just thinking out loud here… | 我现在只是想知道… |
[11:54] | What? | 什么? |
[11:55] | How long do you think a Wraith could feed on all those humans back there? | 如果有刚才发现的那些人提供食物 一个幽灵最多可以活多久? |
[11:58] | Well, they’re capable of hibernating for hundreds of years at a time, | 嗯, 在某些时候他们可以冬眠几百年 |
[12:01] | but, I mean, think about it. | 但是, 我的意思是, 你想想 |
[12:02] | 10,000 years ago was roughly the dawn of human civilization. | 一万年前人类文明才刚刚开始 |
[12:06] | So there’s no chance… | 那, 它们有没有机会… |
[12:07] | No, no, no. Are you kidding? | 不会, 不会, 不会 你在开玩笑? |
[12:09] | Well… Maybe. | 噢, 也有可能 |
[12:13] | McKay McKay. | |
[12:15] | No. | 不 |
[12:16] | No, no living thing could survive that long under those conditions. | 不, 在这种情况下没有生命可以活这么久 |
[12:18] | It’s ridiculous. | 这是荒谬的 |
[12:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:24] | That would require an incredible power source capable of sustaining | 那需要一个不可思议的能源 在整个这段时间内 |
[12:27] | the stored humans in suspended animation almost the entire time. | 将贮存的人类维持在僵化状态 |
[12:32] | So it’s possible? | 那就是说这是可能的了? |
[12:34] | Oh, my god. It is possible. | 噢, 天哪. 这确实是可能的 |
[12:37] | We’ve got to get out of here. | 我们要快点离开这里 |
[12:42] | Gall, Abrams, this is Sheppard. | Gall, Abrams, 我是Sheppard. |
[12:46] | Major, are you trying to scare me to death? | 少校, 你想吓死我么? |
[12:48] | I’m probably being a little overcautious, but we need to… | 我可能有些过于谨慎 但我们需要… |
[12:53] | We need to what? | 我们要做什么? |
[12:55] | Major, say again. Your radio’s breaking up. | 少校, 再说一次 刚才你的信号中断了 |
[12:57] | Let’s fall back to our point of ingress. | 我们撤回到入口处 |
[12:59] | We’re headed back to the jumper. | 然后回到我们的飞船 |
[13:05] | I think we’re getting out of here. | 我想我们需要离开这里 |
[13:09] | I just saw something in the corridor behind you. | 我想我看到了什么, 在你身后的走廊上 |
[13:10] | We can’t go that way. | 我们不能从那边走 |
[13:12] | Major, I just saw something. | 少校, 我刚才看到了什么 |
[13:15] | All right, stay put. | 好吧, 别动 |
[13:16] | We’re coming back to you. | 我们就过来 |
[13:19] | Understood. | 收到 |
[13:21] | There’s nothing out here. | 这儿什么都没有 |
[13:22] | Brendan, you’re just freaking out on me. | Brendan, 那只是你的错觉 |
[13:24] | I’m telling you, I saw something. | 我跟你说, 我确实看见了 |
[13:25] | Put that thing away. You’re going to kill somebody. | 把那东西拿开, 你会杀了我的 |
[13:27] | I know what I saw! | 我知道我看到了什么! |
[13:32] | Oh, my god. | 噢, 天哪 |
[13:50] | This way. | 这边 |
[14:26] | He is dead. | 他死了 |
[14:27] | Where’s Gall? | Gall在哪? |
[14:29] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[14:31] | Gall, this is Sheppard. Come in. | Gall, 我是Sheppard. 回话 |
[14:33] | It must have taken him. | 它肯定把他带走了 |
[14:38] | You’re right. They’re on the move. | 你是对的 他们正在动 |
[14:42] | What’re you doing? | 我想干什么? |
[14:43] | Taking his weapons andd his ammo. Here. | 带上他的武器和弹药, 拿着 |
[14:45] | – I already have a gun. – Now you have two. | – 我已经有支枪了 – 现在你有两支了 |
[14:49] | You’re not planning on going after the Wraith? | 你不是想去追那个幽灵吧? |
[14:51] | I plan on going after gall, then I plan on getting the hell out of here. | 我想救出gall, 然后离开这个该死的地方 |
[14:55] | There was nothing alive when I scanned for life signs. | 在我检查的时候, 这里根本就没有生命信号 |
[14:57] | They don’t show up as life signs when they’re hibernating. | 在它们冬眠的时候, 是不会显示生命信号的 |
[15:03] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好吧. 我们走 |
[15:31] | Please! | 求求你! |
[15:44] | They’re not even overdue yet. | 他们从不会迟到的 |
[15:45] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[15:47] | Call it intuition, paranoia, or we can just call it a drill. | 把这称作直觉, 或者偏执 或者我们可以把这当作是一个训练 |
[15:50] | Either way, I want you to go now. | 无论如何, 我希望你们马上出发 |
[15:52] | We can always be called back, but if they are in trouble… | 我们随时可以被召回 如果他们真的是碰上了麻烦… |
[15:54] | – Then every moment counts. – Exactly. | 那我们就不要浪费时间了 |
[15:57] | Ford, who’s your pilot? | Ford, 你的驾驶员是谁? |
[15:58] | Markham Markham. | |
[15:59] | Good, he could use some piloting practice. | 好的, 他可以进行一些驾驶练习 |
[16:01] | And I’ve packed enough ordnance to fight a small war. | 我已经准备了大量的军火, 足以进行一场小型战争了 |
[16:03] | Let’s hope you don’t have to. | 希望最好不要这样 |
[16:04] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[16:07] | Let’s move out. | 我们出发吧 |
[16:22] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[16:24] | I don’t know, but I don’t have the ordnance I should have, | 不知道, 但我想我没有带够弹药 |
[16:27] | and it takes a lot to kill these guys. | 杀死那些人要用掉大量的弹药 |
[16:28] | I’ll take any edge I can get. | 我要尽可能的多带些 |
[16:34] | What world are you from? | 你是从哪个星球来的? |
[16:38] | Y-you’re going to kill me anyway. | 无论如何…你还是会杀了我的 |
[16:41] | You have come here by ship. | 你是坐飞船过来的 |
[16:45] | Where is it? | 飞船在哪儿? |
[16:47] | You’re going to kill me anyway. | 我说了你也会杀了我的 |
[16:52] | But not all at once. | 但我可以慢慢来 |
[17:01] | Okay… Stay behind me. | 好…待在我身后 |
[17:04] | Shoot only when I tell you to shoot. | 除非我叫你, 千万别开火 |
[17:42] | He’s left the ship. | 他离开了飞船 |
[17:51] | It killed Abrams. | 它杀了Abrams. |
[17:52] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[17:55] | It was so fast… | 它太快了… |
[17:57] | It fed off me. | 它还从我身上取食 |
[17:58] | You’re going to be all right. | 你会好起来的 |
[17:59] | It was taking my life. | 当时它正在夺走我的生命 |
[18:01] | I could feel it… | 我可以感觉得到… |
[18:02] | All right, all right, all right. Listen to me. Listen to me. | 好了, 好了, 好了 听我说, 听我说 |
[18:04] | You’re still here. | 你仍然还活着 |
[18:07] | Can you move? | 你能动么? |
[18:10] | Nothing below my shoulders. | 肩膀下面都动不了了 |
[18:12] | I’m sure the paralysis is just temporary. | 我想麻痹只是暂时的 |
[18:13] | You’ll be all right in a few hours. | 几小时后, 你就会好起来的 |
[18:15] | I told him where we left the jumper. | 我把我们飞船所在的方位告诉它了 |
[18:17] | He took my remote. | 它还拿走了我的遥控器 |
[18:20] | He won’t be able to fly it. | 它不会把它飞走的 |
[18:22] | Do we know that for a fact? | 你肯定? |
[18:23] | I’m sure the Wraith were the main reason | 只有操作者拥有特定的基因, 古人的科技才能运作 |
[18:24] | the ancient technology only works if the operator has a specific gene. | 我认为这主要是是为了防范幽灵 |
[18:27] | Either way, he’ll still have all of our weapons, food, and water… | 无论如何, 他还是会夺走我们所有的武器, 食物和水… |
[18:30] | Who cares? | 由它去吧 |
[18:31] | What if he can use our subspace radio to signal his friends? | 那如果它用我们的次空间无线电来通知它的同类呢? |
[18:35] | He might be able to do that. | 它应该可以这么做 |
[18:38] | Not if I can get there first. | 那我要抢先赶过去 |
[18:39] | He’s got a head start. I can be pretty fast. | – 可它已经先去了 – 我会尽快的 |
[18:41] | Elizabeth will send another jumper. We just need to wait… | Elizabeth会派出另外一艘飞船的 我们只需要等一下… |
[18:42] | Stay with him. | 你跟他在一起 |
[18:44] | No. Please don’t leave us. | 不, 请不要丢下我们 |
[18:46] | He’s right. We should stick together. | 他是对的, 我们应该呆在一起 |
[18:48] | He killed Abrams. | 它杀了Abrams. |
[18:49] | I’m as sorry about that as you are, but just because we both made an error… | 跟你一样, 我也很难过 但这只是由于我们都犯了一个错误… |
[18:51] | I don’t have time to argue about this! | 我没时间跟你争论这个! |
[18:55] | Now, set your radio to channel two, | 现在, 把你的无线电设置到二频道 |
[18:56] | but don’t use it till you hear from me. | 不过你不要用它, 除非我呼叫你 |
[18:59] | Major. | 少校 |
[19:01] | Major! | 少校! |
[19:06] | It’s fine, just… | 没事儿, 这只是… |
[19:08] | OK Okay. | |
[19:48] | Anything? | 看到什么了? |
[19:50] | No. | 没有 |
[19:51] | Hopefully there’s just the one. | 希望只有这一个 |
[19:55] | You’re not going to let me die out here, are you? | 你不会让我在这等死, 对么? |
[19:57] | No, don’t be ridiculous. | 当然, 不要胡思乱想了 |
[19:59] | You know, because people would talk. | 你明白, 我看得出来 |
[20:02] | And why would they do that? | 你为什么要那么做? |
[20:04] | It’s obvious. | 这很明显 |
[20:05] | You’re afraid I’ll outshine you. | 你害怕我会超越你 |
[20:07] | My mind. My youth… | 我的意识, 我的青春… |
[20:15] | How much of my life did he take? | 它到底夺走了我多少生命力? |
[20:16] | You look fine. | 你看起来很好 |
[20:17] | Because that’s what they do, isn’t it? They take years off of your life. | 因为这就是它们所做的, 是不是? 它们夺走了你几十年生命 |
[20:21] | I look old, don’t I? | 我看起来很老, 是不是? |
[20:24] | You look older, yes. | 你看起来老了一些, 是的 |
[20:28] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
[20:29] | There’s no point in doing this. | 没有必要 |
[20:31] | – Rodney. – You just… – Rodney. | – 你只是… |
[20:33] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
[20:48] | Oh, my god! | 噢, 我的天啊! |
[20:50] | I don’t know how it works, Brendan. I don’t think anybody does. | 我不知道这是怎么搞的, Brendan. 我想没人知道 |
[20:53] | Maybe you haven’t really aged. Maybe it doesn’t work that way. | 也许你并没有真正的变老 也许这跟平常的衰老机制不一样… |
[20:55] | Look, it’s possible that, in time, you could get better. | 听我说, 有可能, 将来, 你会好起来的 |
[20:57] | The important thing is that you’re still alive. | 现在重要的是你还活着 |
[21:04] | Can you move yet? | 现在你可以动了么? |
[21:08] | I think I’m starting to get some feeling back in my extremities. | 我想我的手脚已经开始有知觉了 |
[21:11] | Well, there’s something. | 好的, 那就好 |
[21:15] | What? | 怎么? |
[21:17] | I’m just trying to help here. | 我只是想在这帮帮忙 |
[21:20] | Look, you’re the one who had to find the stupid satellite. | 瞧, 是你找到了那个昏迷不醒的的卫星 |
[21:24] | Ah, don’t make me laugh. | 哈, 不要逗我笑了 |
[21:26] | Yeah. You shouldn’t laugh. | Yeah. 你不应该笑 |
[21:28] | It’s… It’s not so good. | 这… 这不是很好 |
[22:41] | It’s been six hours. They still haven’t checked in. | 已经六个小时了. 他们仍然没有联系 |
[22:44] | Good thing we left when we did. | 还好我们已经在路上了 |
[22:46] | Be careful, Lieutenant. | 要小心, 中尉 |
[22:48] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[22:49] | Gall said something about radio being a problem on the surface, | Gall说过在那个星球上用无线电可能会有问题 |
[22:52] | so, hopefully, the jumper’s subspace communications are just down. | 所以, 希望这只是由于 他们飞船上的次空间通信无法工作 |
[22:56] | We’re prepared to do whatever we need to do. | 我们已经准备好去做我们该做的了 |
[22:58] | You’re on the other side of the solar system, Lieutenant. | 你已经在这个太阳系的另外一边了, 中尉 |
[23:00] | It’s going to be your call. | 你所说的就要变成现实了 |
[23:03] | Yes, ma’am, it is. | 是的, 夫人, 是这样 |
[23:09] | McKay McKay. | |
[23:11] | We’re still here. | 在 |
[23:13] | The son of a bitch beat me to it. He’s fast. | 这个狗娘养的赢了. 它太快了 |
[23:15] | Then you should get back here. | 那你应该回到这来 |
[23:16] | Negative. | 不行 |
[23:17] | There’s no point in you being out there… | 你在外面毫无意义… |
[23:19] | He’s aboard my ship. | 他在我的飞船上 |
[23:20] | What are you, Captain kirk? | 那又怎样, kirk船长? |
[23:22] | What good’s it going to do him? | 他又能把飞船怎样? |
[23:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:24] | Maybe he can hotwire the damn thing. I don’t want to take a chance. | 也许它可以短接导线, 启动飞船 我也不想冒险 |
[23:34] | Do you have any idea how long the days are on this planet? | 你知道这个星球上的白天有多长么? |
[23:37] | No. Why? | 不知道. 干什么? |
[23:39] | Because I’ve got a feeling the nights are pretty damn cold, sub-zero cold. | 因为我感觉到这里的夜晚将会非常寒冷 零度以下的寒冷 |
[23:44] | We’re six hours overdue. | 我们已经迟到六个小时了 |
[23:45] | Assuming they waited an hour before sending a rescue mission… | 假设他们等了一个小时, 然后开始了救援行动… |
[23:47] | There’s a very good chance it’s going to be dark before another jumper can get here. | 在救援飞船到来之前这里很可能会天黑 |
[23:50] | If we play the waiting game, the guy who’s been around for 10,000 years is going to win. | 如果我们玩等待游戏的话 那这个在这里呆了一万年的家伙就会赢 |
[23:55] | Major, anyone or anything capable of surviving that long | 少校, 不管怎么说 他有能力活那么久 |
[23:58] | is going to be a serious adversary. | 也就是说明他不是那么好就可以对付的 |
[23:59] | Well, not if I get him out in the open. | 是的, 除非我把引出到开阔地 |
[24:01] | He won’t know about our weapons. | 它不会明白我们的武器 |
[24:03] | If all goes well, I’ll fly the jumper back and pick you up. | 如果不出意外, 我将会把飞船飞回来接你们 |
[24:07] | And if all doesn’t go well? | 那如果出了意外呢? |
[24:08] | It will. | 不会的 |
[24:09] | Things haven’t gone all that well thus far. | 事情不可能进行得如此顺利的 |
[24:11] | You know, Rodney, these guys do die if you have enough firepower. | 你知道, Rodney, 如果你有足够的火力的话 这些家伙还是会死的 |
[24:15] | Well, eventually, yes, but… | 好吧, 最终, 是的, 但是… |
[24:16] | Try and stay positive. | 试图往好的方面想想 |
[24:19] | How’s gall feeling? | Gall感觉怎么样了? |
[24:22] | His can move his toes. | 他可以动他的脚趾了 |
[24:23] | See? Things are looking up. | 瞧, 一切都在往好的方向发展 |
[24:43] | This is major John Sheppard. | 我是John Sheppard少校 |
[24:46] | That’s my ship you’re messing with. I’d like it back. | 你正在把我的飞船弄得乱七八糟 我要你把它们都弄回原样 |
[24:50] | This ship is Lantian. | 这是Lantian人的飞船 |
[24:51] | Yes, it is. | 是的, 它是 |
[24:53] | The Lantians were on the verge of defeat. | Lantians已经位于战败的边缘了 |
[24:56] | Well, you weren’t around for the end of the war. | 好吧, 你不了解战争的结局 |
[24:57] | Your side lost. | 你那边战败了 |
[24:58] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[25:00] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[25:01] | You’re the last of your kind. | 你现在是同类中的最后一个了 |
[25:04] | Their city was under siege. | 他们的城市被包围了 |
[25:06] | Atlantis was all that remained. | 他们只剩下了Atlantis |
[25:08] | Victory was inevitable. | 胜利是必然的 |
[25:10] | Well, you can see for yourself my ship is Lantian. | 好吧, 你自己也看到了 我的飞船是Lantian人的 |
[25:14] | I’m living proof we’re still around, but the Wraith were all gone. | 我还活着证明我们仍然在周围 不过幽灵全部都死光了 |
[25:17] | No one’s left but you. | 除了你, 再没有其他幽灵了 |
[25:22] | What you say cannot be true. | 你说的不会是真的 |
[25:26] | Why don’t you come down to your own ship and see for yourself? | 你为什么不下来回到你自己的飞船亲自看看? |
[25:28] | I’ll be waiting for you. | 我会一直等着你 |
[27:30] | You cannot hope to defeat me! | 你别想打败我! |
[27:47] | There. What’d I tell you, huh? | 看, 我是怎么跟你说的, aha? |
[27:51] | Rodney, I don’t feel so good. | Rodney, 我感觉不是很好 |
[27:56] | Water. | 水 |
[27:57] | Probably need some water. | 可能需要一些水 |
[28:02] | McKay… McKay… | |
[28:04] | Major, what’s happening? | 少校, 发生什么了? |
[28:06] | I thought you should know… | 我想你应该知道… |
[28:07] | Round one was a draw. | 第一回合打了个平手 |
[28:09] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 我不喜欢这种声音 |
[28:11] | Me neither. I took some fire. | 我也不喜欢. 我着火了 |
[28:13] | Are you injured? | 你受伤了么? |
[28:14] | Yeah, that’s what I mean by “I took some fire.” | 是的, 这就是我说”我着火了”的意思 |
[28:17] | But I don’t think it’s too bad, but my P-90’s out of commission. | 不过我想还不算坏 但是我的P-90不能用了 |
[28:23] | He found a 9-mil in the jumper, figured out how to use it pretty fast. | 他在飞船中找到了一支9-mil 而且很快就学会了如何使用它 |
[28:26] | Well, the Wraith will heal itself. | 好吧, 幽灵可以治愈它自己 |
[28:27] | No kidding. | 别开玩笑 |
[28:29] | I put at least 20 shot into him, and a couple more for good measure. | 我至少射了20发子弹在他身上 而且还有额外补了两发 |
[28:32] | I’ve seen Wraith go down and stay down with far less. | 我看到幽灵倒下了 而且在我靠近时仍然倒在地上 |
[28:35] | This guy’s different somehow. | 这个家伙有点不一样 |
[28:37] | Dr. Beckett has theorized that a Wraith’s ability to heal itself | Beckett博士已经研究出 幽灵可以治愈它们自己 |
[28:39] | is directly proportional to how recently the Wraith has fed, and he’s… | 而这直接取决于它上次进食的时间 而这个幽灵… |
[28:44] | Fed pretty recently. | 刚刚才进食 |
[28:46] | I think there’s got to be more to it than that. | 我想可能还不止这些 |
[28:48] | Can Gall move his fingers yet? | Gall可以动他的手指了么? |
[28:51] | Barely. | 刚刚可以 |
[28:52] | All right, then stick a gun in his hand. | 好的, 那就塞一支枪到他的手里 |
[28:54] | Major? | 少校? |
[28:55] | Just in case I don’t make it back. | 只是怕万一我回不来了 |
[28:57] | Sheppard out. | Sheppard出局了 |
[28:58] | That’s comforting, huh? | 这很令人鼓舞, huh? |
[29:00] | All right. Water. | 好吧, 水 |
[29:21] | Oh, crap! | 噢, 该死! |
[29:35] | Major, what the hell was that? | 少校, 到底是怎么回事? |
[29:36] | I almost blew myself up. | 我差点把我自己炸死 |
[29:37] | What? | 什么? |
[29:38] | Stay off the radio. I’m busy. | 别说了, 我很忙 |
[29:40] | Right. | 好吧 |
[29:42] | He’s busy. | 他很忙 |
[29:45] | You want to get out there and help him, don’t you? | 你想出去帮他, 是么? |
[29:47] | What? Me go up against a Wraith? Are you kidding? | 什么? 让我去对付一个幽灵? 你不是开玩笑吧? |
[29:49] | You do, I can tell. | 你是这样想的, 我知道 |
[29:52] | You’ve changed. | 你已经变了 |
[29:53] | You really want to get out there. | 你真的很想出去 |
[29:55] | – Shut up. – Don’t get me wrong. | – 住嘴 – 别阻止我 |
[29:56] | I’m impressed. | 我很感动 |
[29:58] | You want in the fight. | 你想出去战斗 |
[30:00] | The Rodney McKay I knew would never… | 我原先所了解的Rodney McKay将… |
[30:01] | You heard the man. We’re staying right here. | 你也听到他说的了, 我们都要呆在这里 |
[30:12] | Right. | 对 |
[30:14] | Take this, but don’t shoot at anything until I tell you to, okay? | 拿住这个, 不过除非我叫你, 不要朝任何东西射击, 明白? |
[30:18] | Okay. | 明白 |
[31:13] | You want some of this? | 你想要这个? |
[31:45] | Okay, okay. That’s enough. | 好了, 好了, 够了 |
[33:55] | You’re right. I should go out there. | 你是对的, 我必须出去 |
[33:56] | I didn’t say you should. | 我没有说你必须这样做 |
[33:58] | I said you wanted to. | 我知是说你想这么做 |
[34:02] | Because I should. | 因为我必须这样做 |
[34:03] | No, you shouldn’t. | 不, 你没有必要 |
[34:05] | But don’t let me stop you. | 不过不要让我妨碍你 |
[34:08] | If you really think you can help the major by going out… | 如果你真的认为你出去可以帮助少校的话… |
[34:10] | I can’t leave you here. | 我不能让你留在这儿 |
[34:12] | Yes, you can. | 不, 你可以 |
[34:14] | What difference does it make? | 这有什么不同么? |
[34:15] | You and I both know I’m not going to make it. | 你和我都知道我活不了了 |
[34:17] | Stop being so dramatic. | 别胡说了 |
[34:18] | You’re getting stronger by the minute. | 每一分钟, 你都在变得更加强壮 |
[34:21] | I’ve never felt so weak. | 我从来没有感到如此虚弱过 |
[34:23] | Then stop talking. | 那就不要讲话了 |
[34:25] | I’m dying, Rodney. I can feel it. | 我要死了, Rodney. 我可以感觉得到 |
[34:27] | Stop it! | 住嘴! |
[34:28] | I’m not getting better. I’m getting worse. | 我不会好了, 我正变得越来越虚弱 |
[34:31] | He left me with just enough life so that you’d have to watch me die. | 它留给我一小部分生命 好让你留在这里看着我死 |
[34:36] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[34:37] | All you need is a good meal, a pot of tea, and to stop talking, and… | 你需要的只是一餐好饭, 一壶茶, 和停止说话, 然后… |
[34:43] | Brendan! Brendan! | |
[34:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:48] | You said to stop talking. | 我说过不要讲话了 |
[34:50] | I’m sorry, I thought you’d… | 我很抱歉, 我原以为你已经… |
[34:53] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[34:55] | Nice work. | 做得对 |
[35:24] | Not now, guys. | 现在不行, 伙计们 |
[35:56] | We may be able to make radio contact now, sir. | 我们大概可以进行无线电联系了, 长官 |
[35:58] | Major, this is lieutenant Ford. Come in. | 少校, 我是Ford中尉. 回话 |
[36:04] | Major, we should be there inside an hour. Please respond. | 少校, 我们一小时内就到 请回答 |
[36:08] | Perhaps we’re still too far away. | 也许我们仍然离得太远 |
[36:10] | Or maybe they can’t get a signal on the planet. | 要么就是他们在那个星球上收不到信号 |
[36:13] | See if you can make this thing go a little faster. | 看看你能不能让这个东西跑得更快一点 |
[36:16] | Do you think I’m a fool, Major Sheppard? | 你认为我是一个白痴么, Sheppard少校? |
[36:19] | There is nowhere for you to go on this world. | 在这个星球上, 你无处可去 |
[36:22] | When I feed upon you, I will savor the taste of your defiance. | 当我吃你的时候 我会好好品尝你反抗的滋味的 |
[36:27] | Hey, you. | 嗨, 你 |
[36:28] | Over here. | 在这儿 |
[36:29] | On the ground, the radio. | 在地上, 无线电 |
[36:35] | The days on this planet are long, but the nights are cold. | 这个星球的白天很长 不过夜晚非常寒冷 |
[36:40] | Sooner or later… | 迟早… |
[36:42] | I will have you. | 我会抓住你 |
[36:44] | I can’t hear you threatening to suck the life out of me till you hit the button on the radio. | 想把我的生命从我的身体中吸出来? 除非你按一下无线电上的按钮, 否则我听不到你的威胁 |
[37:24] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了么? |
[37:26] | No. | 没有 |
[37:27] | I thought I heard something. | 我想我听到了什么 |
[37:30] | Maybe there’s another one hibernating. | 可能还有一个正在冬眠 |
[37:32] | No. | 不是 |
[37:34] | It’s been too long. | 太久了 |
[37:37] | I think the major could be in trouble, and if he’s in trouble, we’re in trouble. | 我想少校可能碰到了麻烦 如果他碰到了麻烦, 那我们就麻烦了 |
[37:40] | Then go. | 那就去吧 |
[37:42] | Do you think you could move? | 你认为你可以动了么? |
[37:44] | Not a chance. | 不行 |
[37:46] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[37:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:49] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[37:51] | Go. | 去吧 |
[37:52] | Rodney, just go. | Rodney, 快去吧 |
[37:56] | Save the day. | 拯救这一天 |
[37:59] | What I really want to do is call him on the radio, | 我真正想做的就是通过无线电呼叫他 |
[38:00] | but I’m afraid if he’s hiding from the Wraith, | 但是我怕他正在躲避幽灵 |
[38:02] | I might inadvertently give away his position, | 我可能不经意间暴露了他的位置 |
[38:03] | and let’s face it, what chance would we have against the Wraith if Sheppard can’t take him out? | 让我们面对现实吧 如果Sheppard不能把幽灵除掉, 我们还有多少机会? |
[38:07] | I was hoping you’d be strong that I… | 我曾想你可以恢复过来, 这样我… |
[38:16] | Oh, no. | 不, 不 |
[38:30] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你一定是在跟我开玩笑 |
[38:31] | I have fed upon countless thousands of humans and lantians, even upon my own crew, | 我已经吃了不计其数的人类和lantians 甚至是我的同类 |
[38:38] | and I will feed upon you before this day is done. | 而且我可以在今天结束之前吃掉你 |
[38:49] | Major, this is lieutenant Ford. Please respond. | 少校, 我是Ford中尉 请回答 |
[38:51] | Lieutenant, I like your timing. | 中尉, 你来得太及时了 |
[38:53] | Get your ass down here. | 快点过来 |
[38:54] | Sir, we’re still two-zero minutes away at top speed. | 长官, 我们最快也要在二十分钟后才能赶到 |
[38:56] | Well, in that case, your timing sucks. Get here as soon as you can. | 好吧, 那样的话, 你们的时间不多了 赶快到这里来 |
[39:02] | You need me to get off this planet. | 你需要我才能离开这个星球 |
[39:05] | I’m the only one who can fly that ship. | 只有我才能开动那艘飞船 |
[39:09] | I will use your dead hands to operate its controls. | 我只需要你的手来操作那些控制器就可以了 |
[39:46] | Major? | 少校? |
[39:48] | McKay! McKay! | |
[39:49] | What do I do now? | 我现在该怎么办? |
[39:51] | Keep firing everything you’ve got! | 一直开火, 直到打完你所有的子弹! |
[40:00] | Okay, now what? | 好了, 现在呢? |
[40:01] | Reload. | 重新装弹 |
[40:10] | We’re picking up their life signs on the planet. | 我们看到到他们在星球上的生命信号了 |
[40:13] | Head straight for them. | 向他们直飞过去 |
[40:14] | Sir, we’re picking you up on the aim. | 长官, 我们在瞄准镜中看到你了 |
[40:27] | No more bullets! | 没有子弹了! |
[40:53] | Ford, lock onto the biggest life-sign signals you can see and fire. | Ford, 朝着你所看到的最大的生命信号开火 |
[40:56] | Negative, sir. You’re too close! | 不行, 长官. 你们太近了! |
[40:58] | That’s an order, Lieutenant. Do it! | 这是命令, 中尉 执行吧! |
[41:01] | Fire on that target. | 对准那个目标开火 |
[41:06] | McKay, run! | McKay, 快跑! |
[41:30] | McKay? McKay? | |
[41:33] | Still here! | 还在这里! |
[41:36] | Sir, this is Ford. | 长官, 我是Ford |
[41:37] | The target is gone. | 目标消失了 |
[41:39] | Well, it’s about damn time. | 很好, 正是时候 |
[41:42] | We got here as soon as we could, Major. | 我们是尽快赶来的, 不能再快了, 少校 |
[41:44] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[41:45] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[41:47] | You’re welcome, Sir. | 不客气, 长官 |
[41:48] | We’ll be there in just a few minutes. | 我们几分钟后就到 |
[41:49] | We can wait. | 我们可以等 |
[42:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:11] | Yeah. You too. You okay? | Yeah. 你也一样 你还好吧? |
[42:15] | Other than this and a few cracked ribs… | 除了这个和几根破碎的肋骨… |
[42:23] | What about Gall? | Gall怎么样? |
[42:26] | No. | 不好 |
[42:43] | You’ll have to put the ship back together, provided you could disarm the shield. | 你们可能必须合力把这个飞船恢复原状 尽你所能把防护罩关掉 |
[42:49] | Fine. | 好的 |
[42:50] | As long as we get to go home. | 只要我们可以回家 |
[42:52] | You can drive. | 你可以驾驶 |
[42:53] | Oh, thank you. | 噢, 谢谢 |