时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | They call themselves the Genii. | 他们说自己是Genii人. |
[00:02] | They are a simple people, but good farmers and fair traders. | 他们很单纯,但也是出色的农夫和商人. |
[00:06] | They look friendly enough. | 他们看上去十分友好. |
[00:07] | The eldest one is called Tyrus. I’ve traded with him on many occasions. | 年纪最长的是 Tyrus. 我和他也打过好几次交道. |
[00:11] | I’m bringing them in. All operations to silent mode. | 我正带他们进来. 所有设备进入静止状态. |
[00:15] | You know, if people could just learn to keep their | 你知道的,如果人们只会 |
[00:17] | secret underground hatches locked… | 躲在地下的秘密基地里面… |
[00:19] | So the whole farmer thing is just a front. | 所以这所有的农业有关的东西只是掩饰. |
[00:22] | The next culling was supposed to be decades away. | 下一次的大淘汰可能是在几十年之后. |
[00:24] | We’re looking for allies against the Wraith. | 我们希望大家联合起来对付幽灵. |
[00:26] | We had hoped to test our first atomic weapon five years from now. | 我们希望未来五年内可以测试成功我们的原子武器. |
[00:30] | Do we have that much time, Sheppard? | 我们有这么多时间么, Sheppard? |
[00:33] | No. | 没有. |
[00:33] | How does getting access to a Wraith ship’s computer help you? | 和幽灵飞船的电脑系统的连接对你有没有帮助? |
[00:36] | With this interface device, we can learn the locations of all the Wraith ships. | 根据这个界面装置,我们可以找到所有幽灵飞船的位置. |
[00:39] | So you know where to deliver your new bombs. | 所以你现在知道往哪运炸弹了. |
[00:41] | The Wraith must not know we were ever here. | 幽灵一定不知道我们来过这里. |
[00:44] | – Help me. – I said leave him. | -帮帮我. – 别管他了. |
[00:46] | – please! – Be silent! | -求你! – 安静! |
[00:52] | Where is my father? | 我爸爸呐? |
[00:53] | He did not survive. | 他没有逃出来. |
[00:54] | By leaving him to die, you may just as well have killed him yourself. | 把他留在那里等于你亲手杀了他. |
[00:58] | You do not want to make an enemy of the Genii. | 你不想和 Genii的任何一个人成为敌人. |
[01:13] | I haven’t been to the mainland in a while. | 我很久没回去了. |
[01:15] | How’s everybody settling in? | 大家都怎么样了? |
[01:17] | Halling believes the first crops will have a good yield. | Halling觉得第一批作物的收成会不错. |
[01:21] | Everybody still miss home? | 大家还是很想家? |
[01:22] | There is still talk of returning, even though I’ve told them the Wraith have | 大家仍然在谈论回去的事情,尽管我跟他们说幽灵 |
[01:27] | scorched Athos bare in revenge for our resistance. | 为了报复我们的反抗,把Athos烧死了. |
[01:29] | Well, maybe in time, this place will start to begin to feel like home. | 嗯,这里会开始像家的. |
[01:34] | Do you see that? | 你看见了么? |
[01:38] | It can’t be a storm. | 这不会是风暴. |
[01:41] | It stretches across the whole horizon. | 它正席卷而来. |
[01:43] | I’ve never something like that from so high. | 我从没见过这么高的东西. |
[01:46] | I’ve seen a lot of things from this altitude, but nothing like that. | 在这个高度我见过很多东西,除此之外. |
[01:51] | Atlantis base, this is Jumper one. | Atlantis基地, 我是探险者一号. |
[01:54] | We’re going to change our heading to investigate a storm. | 我们准备调转方向,研究一个风暴. |
[01:56] | Major, this is Weir. | 少校, 我是Weir. |
[01:57] | We didn’t copy that. You’re breaking up. | 我们没有信号了,你断线了. |
[02:00] | I said there’s a… | 我说这里有… |
[02:02] | And it’s headed right… | 它正向着… |
[02:04] | Little weather forecasting. | 小型天气预报. |
[02:08] | Did he just say “weather forecasting?” | 他说”天气预报”? |
[02:23] | Do all storms look like this from above? | 是不是从上面看所有的风暴都这样? |
[02:25] | No. | 不. |
[02:27] | This must cover 20% of the planet. | 这至少覆盖了星球20% 的地区. |
[02:30] | Is it headed towards the mainland? | 它是不是正向着大陆? |
[02:33] | It’s tracking right toward the settlement. | 它的轨迹显示它正向着基地. |
[02:37] | And after that? | 然后呐? |
[02:41] | Straight to Atlantis. | 正对Atlantis. |
[03:54] | This planet is basically the same size as Earth. | 这个星球基本上和地球大小一样. |
[03:57] | Now, hurricanes on earth never get as big as this bad boy | 但是,地球上的飓风从来没有如此强烈 |
[04:01] | because once they hit the shore, the brakes get put on… | 因为他们一到达海滨,就会小很多… |
[04:03] | But without as much land mass to slow it down here, it’s just | 但是这里没有这么大块的陆地让它减速, 所以 |
[04:07] | gaining momentum. | 它只会越来越迅猛. |
[04:08] | Both of them are, yes. | 他们两个都是,是的. |
[04:11] | Both of them? | 两个? |
[04:12] | We saw only one. | 我们只看到了一个. |
[04:13] | It only looked like one. | 看起来就像是一个. |
[04:15] | Now, according to the ancient database, | 根据远古时代的记载, |
[04:16] | every 20 or 30 years, the sea gets unseasonably warm. | 每20到30年, 海洋会变得非季节性的温暖. |
[04:20] | Now, that, for reasons too boring to get into, | 而现在,但气温过于稳定时, |
[04:22] | means that hurricanes are much more likely to occur. | 飓风发生的几率就很大. |
[04:25] | Like El Nino, the ocean is… | 就像El Nino,海洋… |
[04:27] | Like I said, too boring to go into. | 就像我说的,没有温差变化. |
[04:29] | Focus. | 重点. |
[04:30] | Look, basically if you have a situation | 看,基本上就像这样一个状况 |
[04:31] | where there are a bunch of hurricanes out there, | 这里将要很多飓风发生, |
[04:34] | the likelihood of two colliding is greatly increased. | 两个飓风相遇的几率就变大了. |
[04:36] | That’s what’s happening. | 这就是现在的情况. |
[04:37] | It’s more like a merger than a collision. | 与其说是相撞,不如说是合并. |
[04:38] | They are intersecting and combining their power. | 它们将彼此的力量综合. |
[04:41] | And? | 然后呐? |
[04:43] | It’s headed right towards us. | 向着我们笔直而来. |
[04:45] | You just said the Ancients experienced these storms every 20 to 30 years. | 你刚才说古代,这样的飓风每20年到30年发生一次. |
[04:49] | Atlantis must have some precautions put in place. | Atlantis必须设置一些预警措施. |
[04:51] | In the past, the ancients have been protected by the shield, | 以前,这里有防御系统的保护, |
[04:54] | or submerged deep enough in the water not be affected. | 要不就是在深深的海底,根本侵袭不到. |
[04:56] | Okay, strike those options. | 好,除去这些呐. |
[04:59] | What else have we got? | 还有什么方法? |
[05:01] | Nothing. | 没有. |
[05:02] | If it’s a real threat, the high winds alone will wreak havoc. | 这的确是个威胁,这么强烈的风会带来很大的破坏. |
[05:05] | Come on, guys, I mean, this city’s been around for a long time. | 来吧,伙计们,这座城市已经存在很久了. |
[05:09] | A storm surge is inevitable. | 飓风的侵袭是不可避免的. |
[05:11] | Not to mention the fact that by moving over a land mass just before hitting us, | 别在说什么在它袭击我们之前转移, |
[05:13] | the likelihood of tornadoes and electrical activity is greatly increased. | 飓风和电击的可能性都很大. |
[05:17] | This is Atlantis. | 这就是Atlantis. |
[05:19] | I mean, we’ve got to be able to handle that… | 我的意思是我们可以控制… |
[05:23] | Right? | 是么? |
[05:25] | No. | 不. |
[05:26] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[05:28] | The people who built this city knew they had a force field | 因为建造这座城市的人知道,他们有力量 |
[05:30] | capable of holding back anything mother nature, | 可以控制自然的一切, |
[05:32] | or, for that matter, the Wraith could throw at them. | 或者,这样,幽灵才会受挫. |
[05:34] | Without that protection, Atlantis is remarkably fragile. | 除去这层保护, Atlantis显然是很不堪一击的. |
[05:38] | Even our conservative calculations project widespread structural damage. | 根据我们的保守估计,也会造成大面积的结构损伤. |
[05:42] | Flooding could sink the city entirely. | 洪水会将整个城市淹没. |
[05:45] | How could something as big as Atlantis just sink? | 像Atlantis如此巨大的东西沉没会怎样? |
[05:47] | I’m sure the passengers on the Titanic were asking themselves the same question. | 我相信Titanic上的乘客们业在问自己同样的问题. |
[05:51] | Yes, well, let’s not. | 是的,还是不要了. |
[05:54] | So, what you’re saying is if Teyla and I hadn’t discovered this… | 那么,如果我和Teyla没有发现这个的话要怎么办… |
[05:58] | We would be in even bigger trouble. | 那我们的麻烦就更大了. |
[06:04] | All right, what’s the plan? | 好吧,那现在怎么办? |
[06:06] | By my calculations, we have just under 12 hours until the storm hits, so, uh… | 根据我的计算,飓风还有12个小时就会侵袭我们,所以,嗯… |
[06:11] | We plan to have a plan… Yeah. | 让我们来好好计划一下. |
[06:14] | By then. | 那么. |
[06:19] | We need to start investigating evacuation plans, | 我们需要好好计划一下如何撤退, |
[06:22] | both on the mainland, and off-world somewhere. | 包括大陆的和海外的. |
[06:25] | You know McKay will come up with something. | 你知道的,McKay可能会有些什么主意. |
[06:27] | He’s just setting himself up to be a hero. | 他一直认为自己是个英雄. |
[06:29] | Yeah, well, maybe Rodney is, but Dr. Zelenka, he seemed genuinely concerned. | 是的,可能Rodney 才是, 但是Zelenka博士, 他真的很关心. |
[06:33] | So my orders are to come up with | 所以我的计划就是 |
[06:34] | a friendly planet that wouldn’t mind putting us up for the night. | 找到一个友好的星球,可以让我们避一个晚上. |
[06:37] | Exactly. | 正确. |
[06:38] | Take Ford, see what you can work out. | 加上Ford, 看看你们能弄出点什么. |
[06:50] | I don’t really have the right boots for this. | 老实说我不是干这个的正确人选. |
[06:52] | I was just meant to come out here and inoculate some wee babies. | 我是过来这边给小孩子们接种疫苗的. |
[06:56] | We need all the hands we can spare before it comes. | 在飓风到来之前,我们需要尽可能多的帮助. |
[06:58] | This storm could not only destroy our crops, | 这场飓风不仅会毁了我们的庄稼, |
[07:00] | our settlement could be washed away. | 我们的居所可能也会被刮走. |
[07:02] | If just a few of us were to remain… | 如果只有很少的人留下… |
[07:04] | Crops can be replaced and homes rebuilt… | 庄稼可以再种,房子可以再造… |
[07:06] | People can’t. | 但是人不能再生. |
[07:07] | Which is why we must do what we can now. | 这就是为什么我们现在一定要竭尽所能. |
[07:15] | Right. | 正确. |
[07:26] | The entire population of Atlantis? | 所有的Atlantis人? |
[07:29] | At most, yes. | 基本上是吧. |
[07:32] | Only for a day or two. | 只是一两天. |
[07:34] | At most. | 至少大多数. |
[07:36] | We are happy to trade with you for a share of our crops… | 很高兴可以用我们的粮食跟你们交换… |
[07:40] | But this. | 但是这个. |
[07:41] | I know it’s a lot to ask, but… I’m asking. | 我知道这个要求过分了点…但是,求您了. |
[07:46] | What do you offer in return? | 那么你怎么回报我们? |
[07:50] | I guess we’d owe you one. | 我们欠您一次人情. |
[07:52] | One what? | 一个什么? |
[07:54] | A favor. | 一个要求. |
[07:58] | Look, we’re in trouble. | 看,我们现在有麻烦. |
[08:00] | If you’re our friend, you’ll help. | 如果你是我们的朋友,那么请帮助我们. |
[08:01] | If not, tell me now so I can ask somebody else. | 如果不是,那么现在告诉我,我会去找其他人. |
[08:05] | But who else would take in so many? | 但是还有谁会接受这么多人? |
[08:11] | I want something of value in return. | 我希望得到一些有价值的回报. |
[08:15] | Oh, you do, do you? | 哦,当然,不是么? |
[08:18] | You know, we can go find any uninhabited planet. | 你知道的,我们可以去找没有人住的星球. |
[08:21] | They’re usually uninhabited for good reason, Major, | 它们都有不适合居住的理由,少校, |
[08:23] | and you know that as well as I do, or you would not be here. | 这点你和我一样清楚, 否则现在你不会在这里. |
[08:26] | Still, I’m sure you could find another world to take you in… | 当然,你也可以找到其他的星球接受你们… |
[08:31] | You’re just so short on time. | 但是你们没有时间了. |
[08:33] | One day you’re going to run across a problem | 如果有天你碰到困难 |
[08:36] | and you’re going to need our help. | 你也会需要我们的帮助. |
[08:39] | Isn’t that right, Lieutenant? | 不是么,中尉? |
[08:41] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[08:43] | We’ve got lots of ships and weapons we can… help with. | 我们需要很多飞船和武器. |
[08:50] | You’re telling me we can either be your friends or… | 你在说我们要不是朋友要不… |
[08:52] | I much prefer friends. | 我比较喜欢朋友. |
[08:55] | That is of value to me. | 这个对我比较有价值. |
[09:03] | One night, two tops. | 一晚上,两个最好的. |
[09:05] | We’ll bring our own blankets. | 我们会自己带毯子的. |
[09:08] | Very well. | 很好. |
[09:10] | You may send your people. | 你们可以运送你们的人来了. |
[09:13] | This won’t be forgotten. | 不会忘记的. |
[09:15] | We’ll go back and tell everybody the good news. | 我们马上回去告诉所有人这个好消息. |
[09:18] | I’ll send word once we know more. | 要是有什么新消息我们会马上告诉你的. |
[09:19] | I look forward to it. | 我等着. |
[09:34] | No, no, no, no, no, | 不,不,不,不,不, |
[09:35] | – I’ve already thought of that. – He may be onto something. | – 我已经想到了. – 他可能有点想法. |
[09:37] | I’ve already thought of it! It doesn’t… | 我想到了,他不是… |
[09:39] | Yes, the naquadah generators | 是的,这个naquadah能量发生器 |
[09:41] | could be used to power select sections of the city, | 可以给城市里选定的区域提供能量, |
[09:43] | but when you subtract the areas that need to be secured just to protect themselves, | 但是,当你为了保护他们,而将他们从需要被保护的区域中减去的话. |
[09:46] | it doesn’t leave much power to shield anything else | 剩下的能量,什么也保护不了 |
[09:48] | and the city breaks apart because of the tidal stresses. | 这座城市会因为潮汐的力量而分开. |
[09:50] | Well, we could relocate some of them, put them closer together. | 我们可以将他们重新组合, 把他们连得更紧. |
[09:52] | You’re right. If only we had a magical tool to slow down time. | 没错,如果我们有奇妙的可以让减慢时间速度的工具. |
[09:55] | I foolishly left mine on earth. Did you bring yours? | 我傻傻的把那个留在地球上了,你带了你的么? |
[09:57] | You know… | 你知道… |
[09:59] | You’re not pleasant when you’re like this, McKay. | 你这个样子让人不舒服, McKay. |
[10:00] | – I’m always like this. – My point exactly. | – 我一直是这样的. – 没错. |
[10:05] | Well, I’ve got a green light from Smeadon and the Manarians. | Smeadon和Manarians同意接受我们了. |
[10:08] | I’m not sure how pleased he’ll be if we get stuck there, though. | 但是我们要是一直不走,就不知道他们会怎样了. |
[10:13] | That’s not going to happen, right? | 不会发生这种事情的,不是么? |
[10:15] | Of course it’s not. We can always gate off to another planet. | 当然不会. 我们还可以去其他星球. |
[10:17] | Comforting. Thank you. | 令人安慰. 谢谢. |
[10:19] | Are we sure there’s no part of the mainland we could go to? | 你确定大陆上没有其他地方可去了么? |
[10:21] | Everywhere that we have explored is in the path of the storm. | 在飓风来的路上我们探索了每个角落. |
[10:23] | My people are evacuating even now. | 尽管如此,我们的人已经开始撤退了. |
[10:25] | Still, Ford’s right. | 还是Ford对. |
[10:27] | The mainland is the size of North America. | 大陆只有北美这么大. |
[10:29] | You’re telling me the entire continent is going to get hit? | 你的意思是整块大陆都会遭到飓风的侵袭? |
[10:31] | I’d rather not owe Smeadon any favors. | 我轻易不欠Smeadon一个人情. |
[10:34] | If we lose Atlantis, we’ll be stuck on the mainland without any access to the Stargate. | 如果我们失去了Atlantis,我们就只能待在大陆上,无法进入星际之门. |
[10:38] | McKay will come up with something. | McKay会想到办法的. |
[10:39] | I will try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman. | 我会努力想的,但我也不是超人啊. |
[10:46] | Was anyone seriously thinking that? | 还有人也这么认为么? |
[10:51] | No, sir. | 不,长官. |
[10:52] | Never. | 不. |
[10:53] | Fine. | 好的. |
[10:54] | My point is the storm will affect over 70% of the mainland, and Atlantis isn’t safe either. | 我的观点是飓风会侵袭大陆70%的区域 Atlantis也不安全. |
[10:58] | If you want everyone to live, you gate them off-world. | 如果你不想有人伤亡,那就得把他们弄出去. |
[11:25] | Relay station two, prepare receive transmission. | 2号中转站, 准备接受发送. |
[11:30] | R.S.2 awaiting transmission. Over. | R.S.2 准备发送. 完毕. |
[11:34] | I need you to relay a message to Cowen, of the Genii. | 我需要你给Genii的Cowen传个消息. |
[11:40] | Tell him we have something to trade. | 跟他说我们有个交易. |
[11:48] | This could be going faster. | 应该更快. |
[11:50] | Our people are hunters, Lieutenant. | 我们的人是猎人, 中尉. |
[11:52] | Many are returning from great distances. | 很多人从很远的地方赶来. |
[11:53] | Others do not want to leave the settlement. | 还有人不愿意离开. |
[11:56] | They know how serious this is. | 他们知道这会有多严重. |
[11:59] | Even I would have a hard time believing in the strength of this coming storm | 就算是我也很难相信这个飓风会有多可怕 |
[12:04] | if I did not see it from space. | 如果不是在太空中亲眼见到. |
[12:06] | Yeah, well, do what you can to speed things up. | 好吧,想办法让他们快点. |
[12:12] | In the Czech Republic we don’t have to deal with hurricanes. | 在Czech Republic 我们就不用对付飓风了. |
[12:15] | We don’t get that many in Canada either… | 在加拿大我们也不会常遇上这个… |
[12:16] | Once something called “Hazel.” | 曾经有个叫做”Hazel.”的 |
[12:18] | Hazel? Hazel? | |
[12:20] | – Forty years ago. – That’s interesting. | – 40年前. – 挺有趣的. |
[12:22] | Not really. | 也不是啦. |
[12:23] | No, not really. | 不,不是这样的. |
[12:25] | I was once almost struck by lightning. | 我有一次差点被闪电击中. |
[12:28] | Lightning? | 闪电? |
[12:37] | What is the one thing keeping us from having a shield? | 我们无法得到防御系统的一个阻碍是什么? |
[12:40] | – That would… – Power. | – 是… – 能量. |
[12:42] | And what does a mega-storm from hell have lots of? | 那么一个从地底升起mega飓风拥有最多的是什么? |
[12:45] | Power. | 能量. |
[12:45] | In the form of? | 以怎样的形式? |
[12:47] | You want to build a windmill. | 你想造个大风车. |
[12:49] | Electricity. | 电能. |
[12:50] | Atlantis is designed to withstand substantial lightning strikes. | Atlantis是可以经受电击的. |
[12:53] | There are lightning rods all over the city. | 城市到处都有避雷针. |
[12:55] | Those rods are channeled into four main grounding stations. | 这些针将电引入四个主要的地下站. |
[12:58] | Yes, in turn, those grounding stations discharge electricity back into the ocean, | 是的,反过来,这四个地下站将电导入大海 |
[13:02] | keeping Atlantis safe from massive electric shocks due to lightning strikes. | 使得Atlantis免于遭受由于闪电带来的强力电击. |
[13:05] | Now, many of the hallways are lined with a superconductive material that allows a safe, | 现在,大部分的走廊都铺设了超导材料, |
[13:08] | low voltage transfer of power throughout the city. | 使得城内的能量可以转化为安全的低压. |
[13:10] | – Which, of course means… – I’m getting there, I’m getting there. | – 这当然就意味着… – 我明白了,我明白了. |
[13:12] | Let’s say the grounding stations weren’t around, | 如果没有地下站 |
[13:14] | every time lightning struck the city, | 每次闪电电击城市的时候, |
[13:16] | those halls would become supercharged. | 这些走廊就会充满电. |
[13:18] | So wait, you want… | 等等,你想… |
[13:19] | If we could disable the grounding stations… | 如果我们可以停止地下站… |
[13:21] | Which we think we can. | 如果可以. |
[13:22] | Every time lightning struck the city, | 每次闪电电击城市的时候, |
[13:24] | Atlantis would experience a momentary massive power surge. | Atlantis会承受一个瞬间的巨大能量. |
[13:27] | – Now, that energy… – If it’s channeled correctly, though… | – 现在能量… – 如果正确导入… |
[13:29] | Yes, of course if channeled correctly, | 是的,它们当然会被正确导入, |
[13:30] | could conceivably be used to charge up the shield generator. | 就可以启动防御系统了. |
[13:34] | Now, the more severe the storm, the more energy is produced | 现在,飓风越强烈,能量就会越多 |
[13:36] | and the longer we can keep the shield running. | 防御系统就可以运行更长时间. |
[13:38] | Yeah, it’s an ingenious plan, really. | 哦,这真是个天才的计划. |
[13:40] | I’m compelled to agree. | 我不得不同意. |
[13:41] | The only downside is we have no way of storing all that energy. | 唯一的缺点是如果我们没有办法储存所有的能量. |
[13:44] | Ah, once the storm stops and the lightning stops striking… | 啊,一旦飓风停止,闪电停止… |
[13:46] | Yeah, we have no way of charging up the generator. | 我们就无法再运行防御系统. |
[13:49] | Then we’re back to square one. | 那我们就退回到以前. |
[13:50] | So the city would survive? | 那这个城市就可以逃过一截了么? |
[13:52] | I’d give us better than 90%. | 90%的机会. |
[13:53] | 70. 70. | |
[13:54] | 80% chance. | 80% 的机会. |
[13:55] | Okay, so we should still evacuate. | 好吧,我们还是会继续转移. |
[13:57] | Yes, but not just because of Zelemka’s pessimism. | 的的,但不是因为Zelemka的悲观. |
[13:59] | Zelenka. Zelenka. | |
[14:00] | If the plan works, the city will become highly charged with electricity. | 如果这个计划成功,那么这个城市就会变得高度依赖电力. |
[14:03] | The only safe place to be once the lightning begins to strike is in the control room. | 一旦闪电开始,唯一安全的地方是控制室. |
[14:08] | We need to evacuate everyone off-world until the storm passes | 我们需要把所有人都转移出去在飓风到来之前 |
[14:10] | and execute the plan with the smallest team possible. | 同时用尽可能少的人执行计划. |
[14:13] | Okay, good. | 好的. |
[14:14] | Get on it. | 开始吧. |
[14:16] | Right. | 好的. |
[14:16] | The grounding stations. | 地下站. |
[14:17] | No, I think we should go to the power distribution centers first. | 不,我想我们应该先去能量发送站. |
[14:19] | Ah, good point, good call. | 啊,不错. |
[14:20] | I’m getting ahead of myself. | 我在超越自己. |
[14:21] | Yeah, okay, so… | 是,好的,所有… |
[15:53] | Commander Kolya… | Kolya长官… |
[15:57] | Chief Cowen needs to see you immediately. | Cowen首领说要马上见你. |
[15:59] | I am not to be disturbed while training. | 我在训练的时候不想被打扰. |
[16:01] | He said “immediately”, Sir. | 他说马上,长官. |
[16:23] | Still haven’t turned up yet? | 还没有转过来么? |
[16:24] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕是的. |
[16:25] | They are on a hunting mission. | 他们在打猎. |
[16:26] | No one has been able to get them word about the evacuation. | 没人能告诉他们撤退的消息. |
[16:29] | How many again? | 多少? |
[16:30] | Three. | 3个. |
[16:31] | Two boys and a young woman. | 2个男孩和一个年轻女人. |
[16:32] | Why don’t we just take our Jumper and go find them? | 为什么我们不驾驶探险号去找他们? |
[16:35] | They are hunting in dense vegetation. Even if we were able to locate them, | 他们在很深的森林里,就算可以找到他们, |
[16:38] | we would be unable to land. | 我们也无法着陆. |
[16:40] | Jumper three is loaded and ready to go. Maybe you should just– | 探险者3号已经装满准备走了,你或许应该– |
[16:43] | Just go. | 直接走. |
[16:44] | I will stay behind and give the hunters more time. | 我继续等他们. |
[16:47] | I’ll stay with you. | 我和你一起. |
[16:50] | Okay, I get the point. | 好吧,我明白了. |
[16:52] | We’ll wait. | 我们等. |
[16:56] | – They’re not ready. – Of course they are. | – 他们还没准备好. – 当然没有. |
[16:58] | You commissioned me to train a group of men who, | 你命令我训练一队男人, |
[17:01] | on their most treacherous day, guarded this facility | 在最困难的一天保护这些东西 |
[17:03] | or performed some sort of reconnaissance mission. | 或者执行一些侦察的任务. |
[17:07] | They are not yet a strike force. | 他们现在还不行. |
[17:10] | This is the rarest of opportunities. | 这个机会很难得. |
[17:12] | Within the next hour, there will be less than 10 people on Atlantis, most of them only scientists. | 之后的一个小时内,Atlantis里只会有不足10个的人,而且大部分都是科学家. |
[17:18] | Now, surely you can accomplish our goals | 你肯定可以完成任务. |
[17:21] | and get out before the storm hits. | 并在暴风到来之前顺利撤退. |
[17:23] | If all goes well… | 如果一切顺利… |
[17:25] | But we don’t train assuming all will go well. | 但是我们在训练的时候不会假设一切都进行的很顺利. |
[17:28] | We cannot afford to pass up this opportunity. | 我们不可以错失这个机会. |
[17:31] | You wanted my opinion. | 如果你需要我的意见. |
[17:33] | I gave it to you. | 我已经说了. |
[17:34] | And I value that opinion… | 而且我认为这个意见… |
[17:38] | But the Atlantians are in possession of materials that are vital to our goal of defeating the Wraith. | 但是Atlantis人手中拥有大量的资源, 这些资源对于我们对抗幽灵非常重要 |
[17:43] | We need them. | 我们需要它们. |
[17:45] | I need them. | 我需要它们. |
[17:51] | Ready your strike force. | 让你的人做好准备吧. |
[18:15] | That’s everybody. | 就是他们. |
[18:17] | We’ve got just over four and a half hours until the storm hits. | 还有4个半小时,飓风就要来了. |
[18:20] | Let’s get down to the labs. | 我们去实验室. |
[18:25] | Evacuate the people on in-bound Jumper two as soon as they come in. | 探险者2号的人一到,立刻疏散他们. |
[18:28] | Yes, sir. | 遵命,长官. |
[18:39] | I’m finally at the point where I don’t mind the taste of it. | 现在,我总算是习惯它的味道了. |
[18:42] | I was raised on this brew. | 我一直吃这个. |
[18:44] | It burned away whatever taste sense I had. | 我已经不记得其他东西的味道了. |
[18:50] | So… | 所以… |
[18:52] | You think you can teach our farmers a thing or two? | 你觉得你会教我们的农夫一点什么么? |
[18:55] | Yes, yes, that’s what I was saying, yes. | 是的是的,这就是我说的,是的. |
[18:59] | Most people think that farming is planting good seed | 大多数人认为中庄稼就是要有好的种子 |
[19:03] | in well-tilled soil, which it is. | 在肥沃的土地上. |
[19:06] | It is, but there’s also more. | 的确如此,但是还需要其他的东西. |
[19:09] | And that knowledge is… Here. | 这些东西…就在这儿. |
[19:12] | And you want to trade these marvelous skills | 那么你想用这些奇妙的知识 |
[19:15] | in an exchange for a piece of my land. | 来交换我的一块土地么. |
[19:18] | I do. | 没错. |
[19:19] | I think I’ll need something more. | 我觉得我还要需要更多东西. |
[19:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[19:34] | Tell me the sequence of numbers to enter in this device. | 告诉我密码. |
[19:37] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能说. |
[19:41] | It isn’t worth dying for. | 为了这个去死不值得. |
[19:43] | You don’t understand. | 你不会明白的. |
[19:47] | It’s my hand that you need to put in the code. | 需要我的手纹才能开. |
[19:50] | That’s how it works. | 这就是它的原理. |
[19:52] | And the shield of the Atlantis Stargate will be lowered? | Atlantis 的防御系统就会减弱? |
[19:54] | Yes, yes. | 是的. |
[19:56] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[19:58] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[19:59] | Bring him to the Gate. | 带他进去. |
[20:00] | They are friends, Doran. | 他们是朋友, Doran. |
[20:02] | Make sure he will enter the code. | 让他把密码输进去. |
[20:04] | He will. | 他会的. |
[20:06] | Do as they say, and we’ll see about that piece of land. | 照他说的做,我们就会看到那块大陆了. |
[20:18] | You have done a great service for the Genii and will be rewarded. | 你帮了Genii一个大忙,我们会奖励你的. |
[20:35] | Now, there are dozens, possibly hundreds of lightning rods | 现在,这儿有几十个, 甚至可能上百个避雷针 |
[20:38] | placed strategically around the city. | 分布在城市的四周. |
[20:39] | Wait a sec. | 等等. |
[20:40] | – What? – Why? | – 怎么了? – 为什么? |
[20:42] | Why what? | 什么为什么? |
[20:44] | Why are there hundreds of lightning rods placed around the city? | 为什么城市的周围会有上百只避雷针? |
[20:46] | Wouldn’t the shield protect against lightning? | 防御系统不是就可以对抗闪电了么? |
[20:48] | Yes, yes, it would, but running the shield all the time is only good for one thing… | 是的,是的,但是一直启动防御系统只有一个结果… |
[20:51] | Draining power. | 把能量耗尽. |
[20:52] | Right. | 正确. |
[20:53] | You’re aware that there is a time element to what we’re doing here, right? | 你应该很清楚时间的重要性,对吧? |
[20:56] | Yes, it’s been brought to my attention. | 是的,我注意到了. |
[20:57] | Like I was saying… | 就像我说的… |
[20:58] | There are lightning rods, | 有避雷针, |
[21:00] | a lot of them, placed all over the city. | 城市四周,到处都是. |
[21:01] | Now, as it stands right now, all the energy they capture | 这样的话,他们所捕获的所有能量 |
[21:04] | is routed into four main grounding stations. | 全部会被传送进四个地下站. |
[21:06] | In turn, these stations ground all that energy into the ocean below us. | 接着,地下站会将所有的能量传送进我们脚下的大海. |
[21:09] | So instead of sending electricity to ground… | 所以,我们不要让电量传送到地下… |
[21:11] | We use it to power the shield. | 我们用他来启动我们的防御系统. |
[21:13] | How? | 怎么做? |
[21:14] | By directing it right down the corridors of Atlantis | 将它们导入Atlantis的走廊 |
[21:15] | and into the shield generators. | 然后进入能量发生器. |
[21:17] | The city can handle that? | 能做到么? |
[21:18] | Yes, theoretically. | 是的,理论上可以. |
[21:20] | Like, dinosaurs turned into birds “theoretically,” | 就像,恐龙理论上也可以变成鸟??? |
[21:23] | or theory of relativity “theoretically?”. | 或者就像相对论,所谓的理论上. |
[21:26] | What? | 什么? |
[21:27] | Elizabeth… Uh… somewhere in between. Elizabeth… | 呃….差不多吧 |
[21:30] | You take grounding station two, | 你负责2号地下站, |
[21:32] | I’ll take grounding station one. | 我负责一号. |
[21:34] | Major, you take stations three and four. | 少校,你负责3号和4号. |
[21:36] | Whoa, wait a sec, where are stations three and four? | 什么,等等,3号和4号在哪里? |
[21:39] | Here and here. | 这里和这儿. |
[21:40] | And we are… | 那我们在… |
[21:42] | Here, yes. | 是的,这里. |
[21:43] | I need to get done quickly so I can start working on the sub-routines, | 我们必须要快,这样 我才能开始设置主要程序, |
[21:45] | and Elizabeth was complaining about her knee… | Elizabeth 抱怨她的膝盖… |
[21:47] | Whoa, wait a second. | 等等. |
[21:48] | Are these things even close to a transporter? | 这些东西是不是类似一个传送器? |
[21:50] | Uh, yes, Elizabeth’s is. | 是的,Elizabeth的是这样的. |
[21:51] | And mine? | 那我的呢? |
[21:53] | It’s a brisk walk away. | 这是个轻松的旅程. |
[21:55] | And by brisk you mean far? | 你说的轻松是指很远吧? |
[21:58] | And by walk I mean run. | 我说的漫步是要用跑的. |
[22:00] | Okay. | 好吧. |
[22:01] | You’ll need to radio in once you’ve gotten to your first station. | 你到达第一个站的时候跟我们联系. |
[22:04] | All right, let’s do it. | 知道了,开始吧. |
[22:11] | Hurry! Move! | 快,行动! |
[22:13] | Come this way! | 这边! |
[22:18] | Are you okay? You okay? | 你还好么,还好么? |
[22:20] | Here they come. | 他们来了. |
[22:21] | Okay, just sit here. Strap in as best you can. | 好了,坐好,系好安全带. |
[22:23] | It’s going to be a real bumpy ride. | 这一路上会很颠簸. |
[22:26] | All right, let’s get out of here. | 好吧,我们走吧. |
[22:27] | I’m not so certain that’s such a good idea anymore. | 我不确定这是个好主意. |
[22:29] | What? Look at it out there. | 什么?看外面. |
[22:31] | Even major Sheppard would have a hard time flying through this. | 就算是Sheppard少校也搞不定 . |
[22:33] | We are ready. | 我们准备好了. |
[22:34] | I think it’s best that we wait it out. | 我想我们还是等等好了. |
[22:36] | We’re safe as long as we’re in here. | 在这还挺安全的. |
[22:37] | We’ve got rations, and there’s plenty of water. | 我们有吃的,也有水. |
[22:40] | Yeah, especially outside. | 是啊,特别是相对于外面来说. |
[22:46] | Very well. | 很好. |
[22:48] | I hope you are right, Doctor. | 希望你是对的,博士. |
[22:49] | We won’t have a chance to change our minds if you are wrong. | 如果你错了,我们就没有机会再选了. |
[22:55] | It’ll be cozy. | 这挺舒服的. |
[23:26] | I’m here! | 我到了! |
[23:29] | I told you to contact me when you got to the first one, Major. | 我跟你说了到达第一个站的时候跟我联络, 少校. |
[23:32] | I am at the first one, Rodney. | 我在第一个, Rodney. |
[23:35] | Oh, sorry, I’m already done mine. | 哦,抱歉,我刚搞定. |
[23:38] | Oh, great, good for you. | 哦,很好,. |
[23:40] | Me too. | 我也是. |
[23:42] | Good for everyone. | 大家都好. |
[23:45] | Where are you now? | 你现在在哪里? |
[23:46] | I’m at the damn grounding station. | 我在该死的地下站. |
[23:49] | No, no, no, no, not you. | 不,不,不,不是说你. |
[23:50] | I’m in the transporter. | 我在传输器这里. |
[23:54] | There you are. | 你在那里. |
[23:55] | There I am. | 我在这儿. |
[23:56] | Glad everybody is having such a good time. | 很高兴大家都很顺利. |
[23:58] | What do I do? | 我现在该怎么做? |
[23:59] | There should be a key pad right on the console of the station. | 控制台上应该有一个按键台. |
[24:10] | Got it. | 看到了. |
[24:11] | Punch in the ancient equivalent of 0-3-1-5-4-7. | 输入 0-3-1-5-4-7在远古时代的替代语. |
[24:23] | That do it? | 就这样? |
[24:30] | Yep. | 是的. |
[24:31] | Good, three down, one to go. | 好了,搞定3个,还差一个. |
[24:33] | They all seem to have the same separation code, | 他们的密码好像都一样, |
[24:35] | so, uh, get to the next one, repeat the procedure, | 呃,现在去最后一个,重复这个操作程序, |
[24:36] | we’ll meet you in the control room. | 我们在控制室汇合. |
[24:39] | Roger that. | Roger那是. |
[24:43] | Bacon. | 熏肉. |
[24:44] | The one thing you wish you’d brought with you is bacon? | 你想要带的是熏肉? |
[24:46] | It’s the food that makes other food worth eating. | 吃了这个,你就会觉得其他东西都很美味. |
[24:49] | You wish you brought bacon to another galaxy? | 你想把熏肉带着去另外一个星系? |
[24:52] | Yes, you asked me… | 是的,你问我… |
[24:54] | Off-world activation. | 让其他的东西变得美味. |
[24:55] | Dr. Weir said no one should be coming back until tomorrow. | Weir博士说明天之前应该不会有人到. |
[24:58] | There’s been an attack on Manara. | 有人袭击了Manara. |
[25:00] | We have wounded incoming! Lower the shield. | 有伤员回来,减弱防御系统. |
[25:02] | They’re broadcasting an Athosian IDC. | 他们在用Athosian IDC. |
[25:04] | Please! Before it’s too late. | 拜托,否则就迟了. |
[25:07] | We are lowering the shield. | 我们正在减弱防御系统. |
[25:08] | Whoa, we should get the okay from Dr. Weir. | 嗯,我们应该经过Weir博士的同意. |
[25:10] | They’re under attack. Lower the shield. | 他们被袭击了,减弱防御系统吧. |
[25:15] | Dr. Weir, there’s been some sort of attack on Manara. | Weir博士,好像 Manara受到了袭击. |
[25:17] | We have an athosian party incoming with wounded. | 有一小队受了伤的athosian. |
[25:20] | We’re on our way. | 我们正在路上. |
[25:31] | What happened? | 出什么事情了? |
[25:32] | They were everywhere! I can’t believe they didn’t kill us all. | 他们怎么到处都是! 真不敢相信他们没把我们都干掉. |
[25:34] | Who? | 谁? |
[25:51] | Secure the room. | 守住这个房间. |
[25:58] | These men could have been overpowered. | 只有把这些人制伏就可以了. |
[26:01] | We need the Atlantians to be cooperative. | 我们需要和Atlantis人合作. |
[26:05] | Secure the room. | 守住房间. |
[26:09] | Cover the entrances. | 把入口守好. |
[26:28] | Apparently there’s wounded incoming. | 看起来有伤员回来了. |
[26:31] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 没什么意义. |
[26:32] | They said it was Wraith-related? | 你是说和幽灵有关? |
[26:34] | We’ll ask them ourselves in a second. Hold on. | 一会我们自己去问他们. 等等. |
[26:39] | What the hell is going on? | 大厅怎么了? |
[26:53] | Dr. Elizabeth Weir? | Elizabeth Weir博士? |
[26:56] | Yes? | 是的? |
[26:58] | And you must be Dr. McKay. | 那么你一定是McKay博士了. |
[27:03] | That is him. | 没错. |
[27:07] | Where is major Sheppard? | Sheppard少校呢? |
[27:10] | I would like to know the whereabouts of major Sheppard. | Sheppard在哪里. |
[27:13] | You seem to know a lot about us. | 你好像对我们很了解. |
[27:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[27:18] | They’re Genii. | 他们是Genii. |
[27:19] | There’s only one thing you need to know, Dr. Weir. | 你只需要知道一件事, Weir博士. |
[27:22] | As of right now… We are in control of Atlantis. | 现在…,我们控制了 Atlantis. |
[28:00] | Puddle Jumper two, this is Sheppard. Come in. | 呼叫探险者2号, 我是Sheppard. 快回答我. |
[28:03] | Jumper two, do you copy? | 探险者2号,收到么? |
[28:09] | This is Ford, sir. | 我是 Ford, 长官. |
[28:10] | We decided to wait out the storm in the Jumper. | 我们决定待在探险者2号里面,等风暴过了再回去. |
[28:12] | You’re still on the mainland? | 你们还在大陆? |
[28:14] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[28:16] | Well, we’ve got a situation, here. | 嗯,我们这里出事了. |
[28:17] | From what I can ascertain, a small Genii strike force has gated in. | 据我所知, 一小队Genii武装力量闯了进来 . |
[28:21] | Genii? The Genii? | |
[28:23] | The folks who wanted us to build them an A bomb? | 那些想让我们给他们原子弹的人? |
[28:25] | Yeah, that’s them. | 是的,就是他们. |
[28:26] | They’ve got Weir and McKay hostage. | 他们抓了Weir 和McKay 当人质. |
[28:27] | They’ve also got control of the gate room. | 他们控制了入口. |
[28:29] | You’re breaking up, sir, did you say hostage? | 没听清, 长官, 你刚才说人质? |
[28:31] | Affirmative. | 没错. |
[28:39] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上回去. |
[28:41] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为自己在干什么? |
[28:43] | You heard him. | 你听到他说的啦. |
[28:44] | Take a look outside, hotshot. | 看看外面. |
[28:46] | We’re not flying through this. | 我们无法飞回去的. |
[28:48] | McKay and Weir were taken hostage, Doc. | McKay 和 Weir被抓了,博士. |
[28:49] | I’m not just going to sit here and do nothing. | 我没准备在这儿傻等着什么都不做. |
[28:51] | Neither one of us are real pilots. | 我们都不是专业的飞行员. |
[28:53] | If it was a bad idea an hour ago, it’s an idiotic one now. | 如果说在一个小时前飞回去是个坏主意 那么现在就是一个愚蠢的决定. |
[28:57] | We’ll going to have to take our chances. | 我们会把握机会. |
[28:59] | Dr. Beckett is right, Lieutenant. | Beckett 博士说得对,中尉. |
[29:00] | We are of no use to major Sheppard dead. | 我们现在对Sheppard少校毫无帮助 . |
[29:02] | Major, this is Teyla. | 少校,我是Teyla. |
[29:04] | The hurricane is in full force outside. | 外面的风暴太猛了. |
[29:06] | We could attempt to fly through it, | 我们可以试着起飞, |
[29:08] | but it is doubtful that we would make it back to Atlantis, | 但是我很怀疑我们能飞回去, |
[29:10] | and we have three young passengers. | 我们还有3个年轻的乘客. |
[29:14] | That’s bad news. | 真糟糕. |
[29:16] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉. |
[29:17] | So am I. | 我也是. |
[29:18] | You stay put until it passes over. | 你们就待在那里等风暴停止. |
[29:20] | – Sir, I… – It’s okay, Lieutenant. | – 长官, 我… – 没问题的,中尉. |
[29:23] | Just get your ass back here as soon as you can. | 尽快赶回来就好. |
[29:25] | I could use a little backup. | 我还可以撑一会. |
[29:28] | Good luck, sir. | 祝您好运,长官. |
[30:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[30:07] | Commander Acastus Kolya, of the Genii. | Acastus Kolya司令,Genii人. |
[30:15] | This Atlantis is extraordinary… | Atlantis 真是特别… |
[30:17] | More than I ever imagined. | 跟我想象的完全不一样. |
[30:21] | What have you done with the rest of my people? | 你把我们的其他人怎样了? |
[30:24] | I’m quite sure they have no idea we’re even here. | 我很肯定他们甚至不知道我们的到来. |
[30:26] | Then they’re safe? | 那么他们是安全的? |
[30:29] | Yes. | 是的. |
[30:30] | How were you able to bypass the shield? | 你们是如何通过防御系统的? |
[30:33] | With the time-tested combination of strong drink and weak minds. | 多亏了那些陈年酿造的酒和这些没脑子的家伙. |
[30:39] | There was a time when our two peoples considered becoming allies. | 我以为我们大家是盟友. |
[30:44] | Why are you doing this? | 为什么这么做? |
[30:48] | You are in possession of supplies we vitally need. | 你们拥有我们非常需要的东西. |
[30:51] | Hand them over, without difficulty, and we leave peacefully. | 把这些给我们,我们就走,这很简单. |
[30:56] | Or? | 否则呢? |
[30:58] | We’re both intelligent people, Dr. Weir. | 我们都是聪明人, Weir博士. |
[31:02] | I’m sure there’s no need for me to demonstrate once again the strength of my resolve? | 我想没有必要向你们再次展示我的决心? |
[31:07] | Which supplies did you have in mind? | 你们要什么? |
[31:10] | All of your stores of the C-4 explosive, | 你们所有的 C-4炸药, |
[31:12] | all of your medical supplies, | 你们所有的药品, |
[31:14] | the Wraith data device you stole from my people… | 还有从我们那里偷走的幽灵的数据装置… |
[31:19] | And one of your ships. | 还有一艘你们的飞船. |
[31:21] | Is that all? | 就这些? |
[31:23] | No. | 不. |
[31:26] | Where is major Sheppard? | Sheppard少校呢? |
[31:29] | He’s on the mainland. | 他在大陆. |
[31:31] | What you’re asking for isn’t that easy. | 你要的那些东西并不容易准备. |
[31:34] | We’ve had to divert a lot of power in order to prepare for the storm. | 我们正准备转换大量的能量为即将到来的风暴做准备. |
[31:38] | The armory safety doors have shut, which means we can’t… | 军工厂的安全门已经关了,所以我们不能… |
[31:42] | just so we’re clear, I know you’re lying. | 我们很明白,我知道你在撒谎. |
[31:51] | Elizabeth, just give him what he needs. | Elizabeth, 给他们. |
[31:54] | If he needs the C-4, the medical supplies, | 如果他要C-4, 药品, |
[31:56] | and the Wraith data device, then just give it to him. | 还有幽灵数据装置,那么给他们. |
[31:58] | None of that is worth dying for. | 不值得为了这些东西去死. |
[32:06] | Step away from the console. | 离开控制台. |
[32:09] | I was leaning. I was just leaning. | 我明白了,我明白了. |
[32:11] | Your request is unreasonable. | 你们的要求很不合理. |
[32:13] | You can’t possibly need all our C-4, or all our medical supplies. | 你们不可能需要我们所有的 C-4和药品. |
[32:18] | You’re in no position to tell me what is reasonable and what is not. | 你现在没有资格和我讨价还价. |
[32:21] | How do we know that you won’t kill us once we give you what you need? | 我们怎么知道如果你得到你要的东西之后不会杀了我们? |
[32:26] | You don’t. | 你不知道. |
[32:29] | Please show my men where they can find what they’re looking for. | 告诉我的士兵们哪里可以找到我们要的东西. |
[32:48] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[32:51] | From my understanding, I’m being held hostage. | 在我看来,我手上有人质. |
[32:54] | I mean here, in Atlantis. | 我是说在这里,在Atlantis. |
[32:56] | Why did some of you stay behind? | 你们为什么留下? |
[33:01] | Tie up some loose ends. | 收拾残局 做些扫尾工作. |
[33:03] | Like what? | 比如说? |
[33:05] | You know. Make sure everyone got out okay. | 你知道的,确保每个人都离开了. |
[33:09] | Isn’t that the work of someone less important? | 这些事情让其他人去做不就可以了么? |
[33:12] | You’d think so, wouldn’t you? | 你不这么认为么? |
[33:17] | You have a plan, don’t you? | 你有什么计划吧? |
[33:19] | Yeah, I’ve got lots of plans, about lots of things. | 是的,我有很多计划. |
[33:22] | I’m interested in the plan you have to save the city. | 我对于你要拯救这个城市的计划比较敢兴趣. |
[33:24] | I never said anything about saving anything. | 我没说过要拯救什么. |
[33:28] | Not yet. | 是还有没有. |
[34:04] | Where is Teyla Emmagan? | Teyla Emmagan在哪里? |
[34:08] | You know Teyla? | 你认识 Teyla? |
[34:09] | Is she here, in the city? | 她在城里么? |
[34:13] | No, she isn’t. | 不,不在. |
[34:18] | You must be Sora. | 你一定是Sora. |
[34:20] | I read the Genii mission report. | 我看过Genii代表团的报告 . |
[34:22] | I’m sorry about your father. | 对于你父亲的事情我很抱歉. |
[34:24] | He will be avenged. | 我会为他报仇的. |
[34:26] | Teyla didn’t kill him. | Teyla没有杀他. |
[34:27] | No. | 不. |
[34:29] | – She left him to die. – She had no choice… | – 她把他留在那里等死. – 她没有其他选择了… |
[34:31] | Are you finished? | 你说完了么? |
[34:39] | All of the information we downloaded from the Wraith ship is still on this device. | 我们从幽灵的飞船上载下来的数据都在这个装置里面. |
[35:24] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么? |
[35:26] | I tried to keep my mouth shut. I tried, it’s just I couldn’t… | 我不想说,但是… |
[35:29] | What is the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思? |
[35:33] | I honestly have no idea. | 我真的不知道. |
[35:35] | It’s a radio. | 这是个通信器. |
[35:37] | The arrow points to the talk button. | 箭头指向通话按钮. |
[35:41] | This is commander Kolya. | 我是Kolya司令. |
[35:43] | Kolya… Kolya… | |
[35:44] | That’s a hard name to pronounce. | 这个名字很难念. |
[35:46] | Is that a first name? | 是名么? |
[35:49] | My name is major John Sheppard, | 我是John Sheppard少校, |
[35:52] | and I have hidden the C-4 where you will never,I repeat, never, find it. | 我把所有的C-4都藏起拉了,你们永远,我再说一次,永远也找不到. |
[35:57] | When I get confirmation that the prisoners have been safely released | 除非我知道人质被安全释放 |
[36:01] | and allowed to gate off Atlantis, I will help you find it. | 并且离开了 Atlantis, 我会告诉你们在哪里. |
[36:05] | He is good. | 他很好. |
[36:06] | Yes, he is. | 没错. |
[36:08] | I’d do what he says. | 我会照他说的做. |
[36:10] | Your offer is very generous, Major. | 你很大方,少校. |
[36:11] | Yes, it is. | 没错. |
[36:13] | However, Dr. McKay recently shared with me | 但是, McKay 刚告诉我 |
[36:16] | there’s a plan in action to save the city. | 你们有个拯救城市的计划. |
[36:18] | He did? | 是么? |
[36:20] | He did. | 是的. |
[36:21] | My understanding is there is one final grounding station | 我知道还有最后一个地下站 |
[36:24] | that needs to be deactivated. | 需要被停止. |
[36:26] | Uncouple the grounding rods at station three, | 将3号站的避雷针拿走, |
[36:28] | assist with the reactivation of the shield | 这样可以让防御系统重新运作 |
[36:30] | and you and your friends can leave here, unharmed. | 那么你和你的朋友可以安全的离开这里. |
[36:33] | Wait a minute. | 等等e. |
[36:34] | I thought all you wanted was C-4 and a Jumper. | 我以为你要的是C-4和飞船. |
[36:37] | Why raid a city when you can seize it, Major? | 为什么不在你可以的时候控制这座城市呢,少校? |
[36:40] | Atlantis will be ours or the ocean’s… | Atlantis 要不就是我们的,要不就沉入大海… |
[36:45] | You choose. | 你选吧. |
[36:57] | We should have heard something from the major by now. | 少校还没有消息么. |
[37:00] | Perhaps he has not had the opportunity. | 或许他已经没有计划了. |
[37:01] | I don’t like not knowing what’s going on in there. | 我不想知道这里发生的一切. |
[37:04] | Why would the Genii attack us? | Genii为什么会袭击我们? |
[37:05] | Why now? | 为什么是现在? |
[37:06] | We didn’t exactly leave on the best terms. | 我们没有及时的离开. |
[37:08] | I mean, beside from the fact that we stole some of their gear | 我的意思是,除了我们偷了他们的一些装置 |
[37:10] | and didn’t hand over the C-4 we promised them, | 没有把我们承诺过的C-4给他们, |
[37:12] | they’re pretty convinced Teyla killed one of their top guys. | 他们认定Teyla干掉了两个他们最棒的家伙. |
[37:15] | They believe so falsely. | 他们错得真离谱. |
[37:17] | The fact that they chose our weakest hour cannot be a coincidence. | 他们选择在我们最弱的时候偷袭我们一定不是巧合. |
[37:20] | Someone must have told them that we would be at a diminished capacity. | 一定有人告诉了他们我们现在很弱. |
[37:23] | There’s got to be a way back. | 一定会有其他办法的. |
[37:25] | Those winds outside are blowing at 110 knots. | 外面的风速有110里/时. |
[37:27] | We’re not going anywhere, son. | 我们哪里也去不了. |
[37:50] | Thank you for seeing me. | 谢谢你来看我. |
[37:54] | This city was designed to be inhabited by the Ancients and their direct descendants, and although, yes, | 这座城市是我们祖先设计居住并留给他们的后代的, |
[38:00] | while there is limited functionality for those who do not posses the ancient gene, | 但是对于不是他们后代的人来说,他们无法运用这个城市的大部分功能, |
[38:05] | it’s only those who have it who can revive this city to its true potential. | 只有他们的后代才能操控整座城市. |
[38:11] | And you have this gene? | 你是么? |
[38:12] | No, but many of my team do. | 不,但是我们的人里面很多都是. |
[38:17] | The Wraith are slowly waking. | 幽灵正慢慢袭来. |
[38:19] | Soon this entire galaxy will be embroiled in a war the likes of which our generations have never seen. | 很快整个星系都将被卷入一场浩劫,我们谁都不愿意看到. |
[38:25] | A war that you expedited. | 你加速了这场战争. |
[38:28] | Disagreements like ours will no longer matter. | 和我们不同的意见没什么用. |
[38:31] | The only thing of any consequence will be how prepared we are, | 我们唯一需要知道的就是如何备战, |
[38:36] | and what defense we are able to mount. | 如何防御. |
[38:39] | Now, this city holds many secrets which could help us win that war… | 现在,这座城市里有很多秘密可以帮助我们打赢这场战争… |
[38:44] | But only if my team are here to discover them. | 但是只有在我的人发现这些秘密的情况下. |
[38:47] | So fine, take whatever you need for your people, but if you don’t leave us this city, | 所以,拿走你想要的东西吧,如果你不将这座城市留下, |
[38:52] | you’re only hurting yourselves in the long run. | 你只是将自己送上死路. |
[38:56] | You believe your people, who are not even of this galaxy, | 你相信你的那些人,可是他们之中很多甚至不是这个星系的人, |
[38:59] | are closer to the ancients than we are? | 难道他们会比我们更接近ancients? |
[39:04] | Your arrogance is astounding. | 你 傲慢的态度真是太过分了. |
[39:07] | We will take this city, we will mount a defense, | 我们会掌控这座城市,我们会展开防卫, |
[39:11] | and we will win, with or without your help, Dr. Weir. | 而且我们会赢,不需要你们的帮助,Weir博士. |
[39:15] | Sir, he’s at the grounding station. | 长官,他现在在地下站. |
[39:32] | The commander is here. | 在这里. |
[39:34] | He’s just standing there, sir. | 他就站在这里,长官. |
[39:36] | Hold your position. | 待着别动. |
[39:37] | Do not approach until he’s finished. | 在他完成之前别接近他. |
[39:39] | Yes, sir. | 遵命,长官. |
[39:40] | Use lethal force only if necessary. | 除非必要,不要开枪. |
[39:42] | You told him he would be unharmed. | 你说过不会伤害他的. |
[39:45] | Let’s hope he doesn’t put up much of a fight. | 希望他别做太多反抗. |
[40:06] | He’s stopped. He’s not at the control panel anymore. | 他停下了,他现在不在控制台周围了. |
[40:09] | He’s looking around. | 他正四处看. |
[40:11] | Hold your fire. | 准备开火. |
[40:12] | Those control panels are pretty fragile. | 那些控制板很容易被破坏的. |
[40:13] | You might not want to… | 你不会希望… |
[41:04] | Let me tell you what you did wrong here, Kolya. | 让我来告诉你,你都做错了些什么, Kolya. |
[41:07] | a), you lost two of your men… | a), 你失去了2个你的人… |
[41:11] | b)… b)… | |
[41:13] | You’ve damaged the switch before I could separate the grounding rods… | 在我把避雷装置停止之前你把开关毁了… |
[41:17] | Which I’m sure you’re gonna get an earful from McKay for… | 我相信McKay会对此很吃惊… |
[41:22] | And, c)… | 还有, c)… |
[41:25] | You lost all of what little credibility you had with me. | 你毁了我对你最后的信任. |
[41:30] | Do you have any idea how big a setback that is? | 你明白这意味着什么么? |
[41:32] | I may not even be able to activate the shield. | 我再也无法启动防御系统. |
[41:33] | I can’t possibly… Get off me! | 我不可能… 离开我! |
[41:37] | You killed two of my men. | 你干掉了2个我的人. |
[41:39] | I guess we’re even. | 我想我们也会. |
[41:41] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你. |
[41:45] | I’m not finished yet. | 我还没说完. |
[41:48] | Neither am I. | 我也没有. |
[41:52] | Say goodbye to Dr. Weir. | 跟Weir博士告别吧. |
[41:54] | This city has a self destruct button. | 这个城市有个自毁开关. |
[41:57] | You hurt her, I’ll activate it. | 如果你碰了她,我就启动. |
[41:59] | Nobody’ll get Atlantis. | 没人会得到Atlantis. |
[42:02] | Even if it exists, Major, you need at least two senior personnel to activate it… | 就算如此, 少校,你也需要两个高级人员来启动它… |
[42:07] | And I’m about to take one of them out of the equation. | 而我现在准备送一个人上路. |
[42:12] | Kolya! Kolya! | |
[42:20] | Kolya! Kolya! | |
[42:23] | I’ll give you a ship! | 我给你一条船! |
[42:26] | I’ll fly it out of here for you myself! | 我会离开! |
[42:35] | Kolya! Kolya! |