时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | I’ve never seen so much nothing. | 我什么也看不到 |
[00:19] | I’ve never walked so far to see it. | 我也未曾白跑这么远过 |
[00:21] | How was I to know the only structures on this planet | 我也不知道怎么就知道 |
[00:23] | would be in the immediate area around the stargate? | 这个星球上的生物就在星际之门附近 |
[00:26] | There’s the gate. | 就在那儿 |
[00:27] | Dial it up. | 马上开启它 |
[00:28] | Wait. The energy readings here are exactly the same as they were a mile away. | 等等,能量表显示这里的读数 和一英里前的一样 |
[00:32] | I really think we should stay a while. | 我认为我们应该停下来检查一下 |
[00:34] | I thought you hated wearing these suits. | 我想你是讨厌穿上这身衣服吧 |
[00:36] | I do. I’m incredibly uncomfortable, but these energy readings are amazing. | 确实讨厌,身上很不舒服 可是能量表的读数太奇怪了 |
[00:39] | It’s like it’s coming from all around us. | 看来有些东西在我们周围啊 |
[00:41] | And yet you cannot explain it. | 你还无法对此解释吧? |
[00:42] | Not yet. | 不见得 |
[00:43] | You can’t figure out a way we can use it? | 你不是不知道如何用这东西吧? |
[00:46] | Not yet. | 不见得 |
[00:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:50] | Then let’s call it a mission. | 什么乱七八糟的 |
[00:51] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. There is such a thing as pure science. | 别,别,别啊 有一种叫纯科学的东西 |
[00:53] | Not everything has to be immediately useful. | 不是所有的成功马上都可以拿来用的 |
[00:56] | You talked me into coming here because you thought | 要知道,你说服我到这里来的根据 |
[00:59] | those energy readings indicated the presence of a civilization. | 仅仅是因为你认为能量表的读数显示 这里可能存在外星文明 |
[01:03] | There are no buildings, no people, no nothing. | 而这里没有建筑,没有生物,什么都没有 |
[01:05] | Just fog. | 只有雾 |
[01:07] | It’s not technically fog. | 严格的说这不是雾 |
[01:08] | There’s no actual water vapor in the atmosphere. | 空气中并没有水蒸气 |
[01:11] | I mean, for that matter, | 我的意思是 |
[01:13] | I don’t think we need to wear the hazmat gear. | 我认为我们没必要戴这个头罩 |
[01:21] | Now you tell me. | 现在我告诉你 |
[01:24] | Dial the gate. | 把门打开 |
[01:48] | Let’s move out. | 我们回去吧 |
[01:49] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold on. | 等等,等等,在等会 |
[01:52] | You wanted useful. | 你想留这儿 |
[01:55] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呀? |
[01:56] | When the wormhole connected, | 当虫洞联通的时候 |
[01:58] | there was a wild fluctuation in the energy field. | 能量场的读数有了很大的变化 |
[01:59] | I mean, if I’m reading these numbers right, | 如果我没有搞错的话 |
[02:01] | it looks like the gate is actually drawing power from the atmosphere. | 看来星际之门是从这里的空气中 吸取能量的 |
[02:05] | So? | 那又如何? |
[02:06] | So? | 那又如何? |
[02:07] | To the best of my knowledge, this field goes on for miles. | 据我所知,这个能量场绵延数英里 |
[02:09] | I mean, for all we know, envelops the entire planet. | 我的意思是,可能覆盖了整个星球 |
[02:11] | We’re talking about a lot of energy here. | 我们身边就可能存在大量生物 |
[02:12] | How much is a lot? | 大量生物是什么意思? |
[02:13] | Well, in terms of joules or ergs? | 以焦耳或尔格的形式存在 (焦耳,尔格均为能量单位) |
[02:15] | In terms of… lots. | 以什么形式存在?还很多? |
[02:17] | Well, lots and lots. | 是的,很多 |
[02:19] | Enough to open a wormhole back to Earth. | 多得足够打开一个通往地球的虫洞 |
[03:30] | I thought the atlantis gate was the only one capable of dialing Earth. | 我觉得亚特兰蒂斯之门是唯一一个可 让我们返回地球的入口 |
[03:33] | It is, but that’s because it’s the only one with an additional control crystal | 是的,可那是因为它是唯一一个 有着能量水晶球的地方 |
[03:36] | that allows an eighth chevron to lock. | 只要我们拥有它 它产生的能量足以让我们回去 |
[03:38] | It’s probably a security measure. | 可能是出于安全的原因? |
[03:39] | It doesn’t matter. | 这没关系的 |
[03:41] | As long as we have the control crystal, | 只要我们得到能量控制水晶球 |
[03:42] | I can make the other gate work. | 我就有办法让其他星际之门运作起来 |
[03:44] | You’re suggesting we remove it from our DHD | 你的意思是我们将DHD从这里带到 |
[03:46] | and bring it to M5S224? | M5S224上去 |
[03:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:50] | – Isn’t that risky? – I’ll be fine. | 有没有风险? 应该没问题的 |
[03:52] | I think she means in terms of breaking our own gate. | 我想她是要毁掉我们现在的星际之门 |
[03:55] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[03:56] | Besides, the control crystal is useless without enough power. | 再说,水晶球要是没有足够能量的话是毫无用处的 |
[03:59] | You said you didn’t know where the energy was coming from. | 可你说你不知道 能力从何而来啊? |
[04:01] | I believe it is being generated somehow | 我相信能量来自于 |
[04:03] | in the atmosphere itself. | 这里的空气中 |
[04:04] | The fog? | 雾? |
[04:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:07] | You said it wasn’t fog. | 可你说这不是雾啊? |
[04:08] | Whatever it is. | 管他是什么呢 |
[04:09] | Well, how do you know? | 你怎么知道呢? |
[04:10] | I don’t yet, | 我也不知道 |
[04:11] | but the fog, or the mist, or whatever you want to call it, | 可是这雾,或者水汽 不管你叫它什么 |
[04:14] | is the only thing around for miles, and the energy readings were constant. | 是这数英里内仅有的东西 同时能量表的读数也一直保持恒定 |
[04:17] | Okay, even if you can pull this off, | 好的,即使你能搞清楚这件事 |
[04:20] | we have to assume that the Earth gate | 我们恐怕还得假设地球上 |
[04:22] | lacks a power source capable of establishing | 那通往神马星球的虫洞 |
[04:24] | a wormhole back to Pegasus. | 还是缺少足够的能量来发挥作用 |
[04:27] | So whoever went, | 所以不管谁回去 |
[04:28] | it’d be taking the risk that it might be a one-way trip. | 可能要冒个风险 也就是说这可能是个单程的履行 |
[04:30] | I’m sure someone will volunteer. | 我肯定有人会愿意冒这个险的 |
[04:32] | You? | 你? |
[04:34] | Believe it or not, I would only go if I knew there was a good chance I could come back. | 不管你们相信如何,只要我知道还有 一丝机会回来的话,我也会选择回去 |
[04:38] | At least, we can send a message to Stargate Command. | 至少我们可以给地上的长官带个信 |
[04:40] | Let them know we’re okay. | 让他们知道我们现在的情况还不错 |
[04:42] | We’ve gathered a lot of intel. | 我们已收集了很多的资料 |
[04:45] | We should send it… if we can. | 如果可能的话,我们应当把他们 发回去 |
[04:48] | Even if it’s over a radio. | 即使通过无线电也好 |
[04:57] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[05:00] | So how easy will it be to put that thing | 不知道把它安在 |
[05:02] | in the other DHD? | 其他地方会不会很容易 |
[05:04] | The atlantis’ DHD is unique. | 亚特兰蒂斯的能量场是很独特的 |
[05:05] | It’s not like the’ll be an empty slot waiting for us to plug it in. | 它不像一个空着的插槽 等着我们往里面查东西 |
[05:08] | Meaning? | 你的意思是? |
[05:09] | Meaning that there may be some disassembly required. | 我的意思是可能还需要一些其他的 辅助部件 |
[05:12] | You want to take the DHD apart? | 你要把它带走 |
[05:14] | I’ll put it back together again. | 我会重新把它放回去的 |
[05:16] | Do you not run the risk of disabling the other Stargate? | 你能不能别冒这个险去拆除其他的星际之门 |
[05:18] | Only if I screw up, which is extremely unlikely. | 除非我翘辫子了 否则的话不大可能 |
[05:22] | 840 years. | 840年 |
[05:24] | What? | 什么? |
[05:25] | That’s how long it will take us | 这就是我们坐飞船去那里 |
[05:26] | to come get you by puddle jumper. | 要花的时间 |
[05:29] | But you would do that, right? | 虽然这样,你们仍然会这么做的,对吧? |
[05:31] | Of course we would. | 当然我们会这么做 |
[05:32] | Well, it won’t be necessary. | 唉,没必要这么做了 |
[05:34] | However, I may require some assistance. | 不过,我可否申请带个帮手 |
[05:36] | Major? | 少校? |
[05:37] | Lieutenant? | 中尉? |
[05:39] | Yes, sir. | 好的,长官 |
[05:58] | Atlantis, this is McKay. | 亚特兰蒂斯,这是McKay |
[06:00] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[06:01] | We’re ready to begin work on the DHD. | 我们已准备好了要拆除DHD |
[06:04] | You’re sure about this, Rodney? | 你对此有把握吗,Rodney? |
[06:05] | Positive. The next time you hear from us, we’ll be delivering the good news. | 是的,下次你听到我的呼叫时 肯定会听到好消息的 |
[06:08] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[06:09] | We’ll be back in time for supper. | 可能的话,我们回来吃晚饭 |
[06:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:16] | Let’s get started. | 开始吧 |
[06:22] | Come in. | 进来 |
[06:25] | Hi. Do you have a moment? | 你好,有时间聊会吗? |
[06:28] | Yeah, sure. | 有啊 |
[06:31] | “War and peace.” | “战争与和平” |
[06:35] | That’s some heavy reading. | 呵,大部头的书啊 |
[06:37] | Yep, back on Earth, when I was getting ready | 是啊,在地球上准备这次任务时 |
[06:39] | for this mission, I realized there was a good chance | 我就曾想到可能在执行任务的期间 会有空闲时间 |
[06:42] | that I might be here for a while, | 用来读读书 |
[06:43] | so I figured why not bring along a book | 所以我想,干嘛不带本书去呢 |
[06:45] | that takes a while to read. | 消遣一下也好嘛 |
[06:48] | Page 17. | 17页 |
[06:49] | I’m right on schedule. | 我才开始读呢 |
[06:53] | That’s kind of what I wanted to talk to you about, home. | 我想和你谈谈这个,回家如何? |
[06:57] | Going home. | 回家? |
[06:59] | Oh. | 哦 |
[07:02] | McKay is right. | McKay是对的 |
[07:03] | If this works, and we are able to establish a wormhole back to Earth– | 只要这办法行得通 就可以搭起通往地球的虫洞 |
[07:06] | You know, if this conversation is going where I think it’s headed, | 你知道,要是还继续讨论这个话题的话 我知道会讨论些什么 |
[07:09] | you can put your mind at rest. | 你不必在说了 |
[07:11] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[07:13] | I haven’t read my book. | 我书还没读完呢 |
[07:15] | Look, all I’m saying is that you are the person | 我要说你 |
[07:21] | who is best qualified to brief General Hammond | 是向Hammond将军汇报的最佳人选 |
[07:24] | and the other powers that be about the Wraith threat. | 和其他国家关于幽灵的威胁 |
[07:27] | Well, maybe so… | 呃,也许吧 |
[07:29] | But I think I’m needed here. | 可是我认为这儿需要我 |
[07:32] | Good. | 好样的 |
[07:33] | But if you want to go, I understand that, too. | 可是要是你愿意回去的话,我可以理解 |
[07:35] | What are you saying, I’m not needed here? | 你说什么,这里不需要我吗? |
[07:37] | I said I’d understand. | 我说我会理解的 |
[07:39] | Well, thank you, but I made a commitment. | 那谢谢了,可是我曾许诺过 一定要完成任务的 |
[07:42] | Of course, in all fairness, life-sucking aliens | 当然,可是这里的所谓外星生物 |
[07:44] | weren’t part of the brochure. | 并不是在我们的计划之中的啊 |
[07:48] | Regardless, I’m staying. | 不管如何,我会留在这儿的 |
[07:51] | Good. | 好的 |
[07:53] | Wouldn’t be the same without you. | 没有你的话,这儿真不知会变得怎样 |
[08:03] | So if this works, would you want to go back? | 要是能搞好的话,你想不想回去? |
[08:05] | I don’t think it matters what I would want. | 我不认为回去很重要 |
[08:07] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[08:08] | Because Atlantis can’t afford to lose me. | 因为亚特兰蒂斯需要我啊 |
[08:10] | I’m their foremost expert in gate theory, wormhole physics, | 我是星际理论,虫洞物理学最前沿的 科学家啊 |
[08:13] | and a myriad of other sciences too numerous to mention | 而且我发现了许多被其他科学家们所忽视 |
[08:15] | yet too important to ignore. | 而又非常重要的东西 |
[08:17] | I’d love to see my grandma. | 我想见我奶奶 |
[08:18] | She thinks I’m somewhere in afghanistan or something. | 她可能会认为我还在阿富汗执行任务呢 |
[08:20] | On the other hand, if anyone’s going, | 换句话说,要是有人回去的话 |
[08:21] | it should be someone that commands the respect of the SGC | 一定要得到SGC的尊重 |
[08:23] | and yet has the patience, knowledge, and determination | 要有耐心,有学识,有决心 |
[08:26] | to bring them up to speed and find a way to bring the cavalry back here. | 让他们带一队人过来 |
[08:29] | So, what you’re saying is you’re invaluable everywhere. | 你的意思是,你在哪里都是不可或缺的喽 |
[08:32] | Granted, it would create a void if I were to go, | 当然,要是我走了的话,这里就没人能干活了 |
[08:34] | but you can all take comfort in the knowledge that I’ll be on the other side, | 可是你们可以乘机好好休息 我会在那边设法 |
[08:37] | spearheading the effort to return with reinforcements, | 带一对援兵过来的 |
[08:39] | fresh supplies, and big macs for all. | 还有给养,衣服什么的 |
[08:41] | I feel better already. | 听你这么一说,我感觉好多了 |
[08:43] | Yeah, good. | 嗯,好 |
[08:50] | Major Sheppard! | Sheppard少校 |
[08:51] | Have we heard back from Dr. McKay? | 你有没有接收到McKay博士发回的讯息 |
[08:54] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[08:55] | Word of the discovery has already spread throughout the base. | 基地上传言已有了新的发现 |
[08:57] | I’ve noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[08:59] | It is to be expected, of course– | 当然了,这是意料之中的事情 |
[09:00] | faced with prospect of being reunited with loved ones, | 马上就要回到亲人的身边 |
[09:03] | returning to familiar ground. | 回到熟悉的地面 |
[09:05] | Yeah, I’d love to go back. | 是啊,我真想回去啊 |
[09:08] | You would consider leaving Atlantis? | 你会考虑离开亚特兰蒂斯? |
[09:11] | I just wish I knew I could gate back here. | 我只是希望我能再次回来 |
[09:13] | Then I’d go in a heartbeat. | 激动一下也不错嘛 |
[09:15] | It would be wonderful to see your world. | 回到自己所属的世界可是一个大好事啊 |
[09:17] | You could help me with the briefing. | 汇报的时候你可以在一边帮我的 |
[09:20] | I would like that. | 乐意效劳 |
[09:21] | Hey, you know more about the Pegasus galaxy than anyone. | 嘿,你对天马星的了解可比任何人都详细啊 |
[09:24] | Then there’s all those cool Earth things I’ve talked about, | 谈谈地球上的有趣的东西吧 |
[09:26] | football, ferris wheels… | 比如说足球,观光览车等等 |
[09:28] | Oh! | 哦 |
[09:29] | Do you remember the last of the popcorn we ate? | 你还记得我们最后一次吃苞米花的情景吗? |
[09:33] | We can get more. | 我们本该再多吃点的 |
[09:36] | If we knew we could return. | 可要是知道还会回去的话 |
[09:38] | Unscheduled activation! | 异常启动 |
[09:43] | It’s a radio transmission from Dr. McKay. | 这是McKay博士发回的讯息 |
[09:47] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[09:48] | Elizabeth Elizabeth. | |
[09:49] | I’m done. | 我搞定了 |
[09:50] | The component’s installed in the DHD, and as you can see– | 正如你所见的那样,部件已安装上DHD |
[09:52] | Well done. | 好样的 |
[09:53] | Sorry, what about the energy readings? | 可是,能量读数有没有什么变化? |
[09:56] | Oh, same as before. | 哦,和以前一样 |
[09:57] | All indications are that the gate’s drawing power from the atmosphere, | 所有迹象显示,星际之门从空气中汲取能量 |
[10:00] | and there’s enough for an eight-chevron lock. | 能量足可以一次送八个人 |
[10:02] | Okay, you stay put. | 你在那儿别走 |
[10:03] | – We’re on our way. – Great. | 我们马上过来 好的 |
[10:10] | So are we, uh, ready? | 现在我们,准备好了? |
[10:13] | What’s there to be ready for? | 准备什么? |
[10:15] | Well, this is a big moment, | 呃,这可是件大事啊 |
[10:17] | and I thought we haven’t been in contact for some time– | 我们已经好久没和地面联系了 |
[10:19] | – We’re ready. – Go ahead. | 我们准备好了 开始吧 |
[10:30] | Please work. | 快点启动啊 |
[10:39] | Stargate command, this is Dr. Elizabeth Weir | 星际之门总部,我是亚特兰蒂斯探险任务的 |
[10:42] | of the Atlantis expedition. | Elizabeth Weir博士 |
[10:44] | Do you read? | 能听到我说话吗? |
[10:49] | I repeat, this is Dr. Weir. | 在重复一遍,我是Weir博士 |
[10:51] | Come in, please. | 请回答 |
[10:54] | This is sergeant Harriman of Stargate Command. | 我是星际之门总部的Harriman中士 |
[10:56] | Whoever you are, this better not be a joke. | 不管你是谁,希望不要开玩笑 |
[10:59] | No joke, sergeant. | 这不是玩笑,中士 |
[11:01] | I’m sending my personal IDC for confirmation. | 我马上发送个人编号让你确认 |
[11:06] | Sorry about that, Dr. Weir. | 刚才对不起了,Weir博士 |
[11:08] | We’re just a little surprised to be hearing from you. | 忽然收到你们的讯息真令人感到惊奇 |
[11:10] | Understandable. | 可以理解 |
[11:12] | The iris is open. | 同道已经打开 |
[11:13] | You’re clear to come through. | 你们可以过来了 |
[11:14] | Thanks, but we’re not ready to risk a one-way trip. | 谢谢,可是我们还不想冒险来个单程旅行 |
[11:19] | You don’t understand, doctor. | 你不明白,博士 |
[11:21] | Things have changed around here. | 这边情况有变 |
[11:23] | The asgard are in the process of fitting Prometheus | 从仙宫座到普洛米休斯的通道已经搭好 |
[11:25] | with engines capable of reaching other galaxies. | 其能量足以到达其他的星系 |
[11:28] | We were manning a mission to find out what happened to you. | 我们正打算派人来找你们呢 |
[11:31] | Is he serious? | 他说的是真的么? |
[11:33] | Are you serious? | 你说的是真的? |
[11:35] | es, ma’am. | 是的,长官 |
[11:36] | Come through now, and you could be back in Pegasus inside of a month. | 现在过来吧,一个月之内你就可以再回到天马座了 |
[11:45] | Well… | 好的 |
[11:47] | Who’s going? | 谁去? |
[11:57] | Welcome back to Earth. | 欢迎回到地球 |
[12:11] | And while the Pegasus galaxy does hold many dangers, | 天马座星系确实存在许多的危险 |
[12:14] | I feel its potential rewards justify the risk of maintaining | 我想我们有必要考虑 |
[12:18] | a continued presence on the Atlantis base. | 留在亚特兰蒂斯基地的必要性 |
[12:21] | Unfortunately, doctor, your preliminary report | 不幸的是,博士,你的报告递交国防部后 |
[12:24] | has given the Pentagon cause for concern. | 引起了他们很大的震惊 |
[12:27] | If the Wraith are as powerful as you say, | 如果幽灵的力量正像你们所说的那么强大的话 |
[12:29] | that would make them an enemy even more dangerous than the Goa’uld. | 那他们就是比Goa’uld还要危险的敌人了 |
[12:33] | There are those who believe it would be prudent | 有人认为我们有必要减轻我们的损失 |
[12:35] | to cut our losses and abandon the Pegasus galaxy all together. | 必要的情况下可以放弃整个天马星系 |
[12:39] | General, you can’t | 将军,你不能 |
[12:40] | We are talking about a race that defeated the Ancients. | 我们在谈论一种族类 他们曾击败过远古的人累 |
[12:44] | Over its years in operation, Stargate Command has encountered | 多年来,星际之门总部曾受到过 |
[12:48] | a number of threats that could well have brought about the destruction of this world. | 多次可能会毁灭地球的危险 |
[12:52] | Now, that never stopped you from continuing | 可是,那些危险从未使你放弃 |
[12:54] | to send teams through the gate, General. | 继续派人进行探险,将军 |
[12:57] | By the time SG-1 had returned from their first mission, | SG-1已经完成任务安全返回了 |
[13:01] | the damage had already been done. | 可是同时也造成了损失 |
[13:03] | We’d alerted the Goa’uld to our presence | Goa’uld已经意识到我们的存在了 |
[13:05] | and shutting down operations wouldn’t have changed that. | 结束探险项目什么都改便不了 |
[13:08] | In the case of the Wraith, however, we have a choice. | 可是,在幽灵这个问题上,我们仍有选择的余地 |
[13:11] | So we’re just going to turn tail and run? | 也就是说我们要夹着尾巴逃跑喽 |
[13:14] | The Pentagon would prefer to call it “a strategic withdrawal.” | 国防部会把这视为“战略撤退” |
[13:19] | But how can we be sure they won’t come after us? | 可是我们如何保证他们不会尾随我们而来? |
[13:21] | She’s right, General. | 将军,他是对的 |
[13:22] | They feed on human life forms, and now they know there’s a smorgasbord waiting for them here. | 他们以生命为食,现在他们知道地球上可以 够他们饱餐一顿了 |
[13:26] | I don’t think we have a choice. | 我认为我们没有选择的余地 |
[13:28] | We need to continue to explore the opportunities | 我们需要继续进行探索 |
[13:31] | for technological advancement Pegasus galaxy has to offer, | 探索天马座可能存在的高科技成功 |
[13:34] | not to mention our responsibility to the other humans who live there. | 更别提我们对那里存在的其他生物负有 不可推卸的责任 |
[13:39] | Responsibility? | 责任? |
[13:41] | We did wake up the Wraith, | 是我们唤醒了幽灵 |
[13:43] | and while, yes, that would’ve happened eventually without our interference, | 确实,我们要不去的话,这种事情最终仍会发生 |
[13:46] | our access to ancient technology puts us in a unique position to help those people. | 可是我们对古老科技的掌握使得我们 有责任保护那里的人 |
[13:51] | We can’t just walk away. | 我们不能就这样走了 |
[13:59] | Rest assured your recommendation | 我只能向你说你们的建议 |
[14:01] | will be given consideration at the highest level. | 会被送到政府最高层去研究的 |
[14:11] | General, sir! | 将军 |
[14:15] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[14:17] | Major Sheppard. | Sheppard少校 |
[14:22] | I’m surprised the briefing went as quickly as it did. | 汇报这么快就完了,真令人惊奇啊 |
[14:25] | You were very thorough, Major. | 少校,你很直率 |
[14:27] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢,长官 |
[14:28] | I thought you’d be enjoying some well-deserved R and R. | 我想你该好好修养一阵子了 |
[14:32] | I was just going to arrange some transportation, sir. | 我正打算要出去待一阵子 |
[14:34] | Consider it taken care of, Major. Anywhere you’d like. | 好好想想去哪儿,少校,哪儿都行 |
[14:37] | Well, that’s very generous. | 啊,你真好 |
[14:40] | You’ve done your country a great service, son. | 小伙子,你为国家作出了这么大的贡献 |
[14:42] | You deserve it. | 你应得的 |
[14:45] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢,长官 |
[14:59] | Well, how’s our patient doing? | 我们的病号怎么样了? |
[15:02] | We’re all done, Major. She’s free to go. | 少校,我们都检查完了 她可以走了 |
[15:06] | I was afraid you had abandoned me. | 我还担心你会抛弃我呢 |
[15:08] | Just setting up our ride. | 我正想带你出去呢 |
[15:13] | So… where are we going? | 这样啊,那我们去哪儿? |
[15:16] | We should start by getting you a new outfit. | 走前要先给你打扮一下 |
[15:56] | Hello, Simon. | 你好,Simon |
[15:59] | Oh, my god. | 哦,我的上帝 |
[16:01] | When did you… | 你什么时候…… |
[16:13] | I missed you. | 我想你 |
[16:31] | You have no new messages. | 你没有新的留言 |
[16:35] | Hmm, must’ve been a power failure or something. | 肯定别人打来的时候停电了 |
[16:38] | Anyways… | 管他呢…… |
[16:48] | …there is nothing wrong with your television set. | 你的电视并没有任何问题 |
[16:51] | Do not attempt to adjust the picture. | 请不要调整画面 |
[16:53] | We are controlling the transmission… | 我们控制着电视的直播 |
[16:56] | If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. | 如果我们想它声音大一点的话 我们会加大音量 |
[17:00] | If we wish to make it softer, we will tune… | 如果我们想它声音变柔和一点的话 我们会…… |
[17:05] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:07] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:12] | Thank you, Major. | 谢谢你,少校 |
[17:13] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[17:15] | I have traded in many market places on many worlds– | 我光顾过许多不同的世界的超市 |
[17:18] | Countries. Countries… | 是国家,国家….. |
[17:20] | yes, of course. Countries… | 哦,当然,是国家 |
[17:24] | But here there are so many different items to choose from. | 但是这儿有这么多的东西供选购 |
[17:27] | Yeah, you seemed like you were having fun, | 似乎你在这儿很开心 |
[17:30] | hours… And hours of fun. | 而且一直逛了好几个小时 |
[17:34] | But you picked out a nice outfit. | 终于挑到一套这么漂亮的衣服 |
[17:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[17:39] | I wonder… | 我在想…… |
[17:41] | If we had never suffered the Wraith, | 要是我们从未遇到过幽灵的话 |
[17:43] | would my people have created a civilization such as this? | 我们还会不会将这种东西视为另一种文明呢 |
[17:48] | I’m starting to wonder about a few things myself. | 我开始对一些事情产生了怀疑了 |
[17:52] | What? | 你说什么? |
[17:53] | Nothing feels wrong to you? | 你没有任何问题? |
[17:55] | I don’t mean one thing. | 我不是指一件事情 |
[17:57] | I mean… everything. | 我的意思是,所有的事情 |
[18:00] | I do not understand. | 我不明白 |
[18:03] | Excuse me, uh… | 对不起,呃 |
[18:04] | Could you take us to the Green Moss park area? | 麻烦你带我们去绿苔公园好吗? |
[18:08] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[18:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:12] | I think I’ll have a better idea of what’s bothering me once we get there. | 我想一旦我们到那儿后就会 搞清楚到底是什么困扰着我们 |
[18:20] | Hey, Sedge! | 嘿,Sedge |
[18:22] | Did you miss me? | 你想我吗? |
[18:23] | Did you miss me? | 你想我吗? |
[18:25] | More than you can imagine. | 想到不能再想了 |
[18:36] | I don’t know how many times I watched that damn tape you left me. | 我不知道曾看了多少次你走前留给我的录像带 |
[18:41] | I wanted to tell you in person. | 我早想亲自跟你谈谈 |
[18:43] | No, you didn’t. | 不会吧,你不会的 |
[18:46] | You were afraid I’d talk you out of it. | 你担心我会跟你说这事 |
[18:48] | I was afraid you’d try. | 是的 |
[18:50] | When you told me you were going away, | 当你告诉我你要走 |
[18:52] | but couldn’t say where, my first guess was Korea. | 而且不便告诉我去哪儿的时候 我第一想到的是去韩国 |
[18:55] | My second guess was Israel. | 其次想到的是去以色列 |
[18:58] | To be honest, the Pegasus galaxy didn’t make my list. | 老实说,根本没想过你要去天马星系 |
[19:04] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:07] | I know. | 我理解 |
[19:12] | I imagine my security clearance doesn’t let you tell me | 我想你不会告诉我 |
[19:15] | what you’ve been doing while you were there– | 你们在那儿干些什么吧 |
[19:19] | No. | 不会 |
[19:21] | Or when you’ll be leaving again? | 或者是你们什么时候再次去那儿? |
[19:23] | No. | 不会 |
[19:26] | Well, at the very least, you could promise me that… | 哦,不过至少你能向我保证 |
[19:32] | You’ll take this with you. | 你会带上这个的 |
[19:35] | Simon Simon. | |
[19:42] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮啊 |
[19:53] | Looks nice. | 看上去不错 |
[19:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:09] | Is something wrong? | 怎么了? |
[20:14] | You know what? I’m sorry. It’s just when you kissed me… | 你知道吗?对不起 刚才你亲我的时候…… |
[20:18] | What are you talking about, Elizabeth? | 你在说些什么呀,Elizabeth? |
[20:26] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:28] | General. What | 将军,什么 |
[20:34] | Yes, I understand. | 好的,我明白了 |
[20:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:00] | Hang on! | 等会 |
[21:10] | Oh, hey. | 哦,你好 |
[21:11] | Just the middle of a power nap, and… | 刚睡着 |
[21:14] | I’m not wearing any pants. | 瞧,裤子还没来得及穿呢 |
[21:18] | I didn’t even think you knew where I lived. | 简直不敢相信你知道我住这儿 |
[21:21] | Air Force. | 空军告诉我的 |
[21:22] | Oh, right. | 这样啊 |
[21:23] | Oh, look, I can’t, um… | 哦,你看,我不能…… |
[21:24] | Really, um… | 实际上…… |
[21:25] | I have a date with a girl in 302. | 我和302室的姑娘有个约会 |
[21:28] | She’s been taking care of the cat | 她一直养了只猫 |
[21:31] | for the whole time I was away, and, apparently, she misses me… | 在我不在的时候 很显然,她很想念我 |
[21:34] | – Rodney…- I know, I’m trying to pawn off my cat | Rodney 我知道,我会设法将猫赶走的 |
[21:36] | off on a neighbor, and I end up with… | 然后…… |
[21:38] | What? | 怎么了? |
[21:39] | I just got a call from General Hammond. | 我刚接到Hammond将军打来的电话 |
[21:41] | There was an accident on the Prometheus. | 普洛米休斯星球出事了 |
[21:44] | We can’t go back to Atlantis. | 我们无法回到亚特兰蒂斯了 |
[21:52] | I was going to come home, get some rest, | 我刚回家好好休息了一下 |
[21:54] | then come back refreshed and ready to work on a solution, | 现在精神百倍地回来工作 准备如何解决这个问题 |
[21:56] | but an hour ago, it hit me, like Archimedes in the bathtub– | 看是一个小时前,我突然明白 就像在浴池中的Archimedes一样 |
[21:58] | Eureka! Except I wasn’t in a bathtub. | 顿悟了!尽管我不在浴池里 |
[22:00] | I was on a couch watching a very strange outer limits episode… | 我在沙发上看着我的书 |
[22:03] | Forget Prometheus. | 先别提Prometheus |
[22:04] | I’ve figured out how to establish a wormhole connection | 我已经想出如何搭起一个虫洞了 |
[22:07] | back to the Pegasus galaxy, but I’m going to need the ZPM. | 以便回到天马座星系去 可是我需要ZPM |
[22:10] | – The ZPM has been depleted. It’s of no use. – Actually, that’s not entirely true. | 可是ZPM已经用完了,没用了 事实上,不完全这样 |
[22:13] | The last time we used it, the ZPM had to establish and maintain a wormhole back to Atlantis. | 记得上次我们用的时候,ZPM还留有能量 以使我们能再次回到亚特兰蒂斯 |
[22:16] | This time around, all we need for it to do is to have enough energy to establish the briefest of connections | 这次,我们所要做的就是用足够的能量搭起一个 最普通的连接 |
[22:21] | By my calculations, approximately 3.5 microseconds. | 我计算的结果是,整个只需3.5微秒 |
[22:24] | – That hardly seems like enough time to accomplish– – General, when we first set foot on M5S224, | 看起来时间还不够啊 将军,记得上次我们去M5S224星球的时候 |
[22:28] | before the wormhole shut down, I picked up fluctuations in the energy field. | 在虫洞关闭之前 我检测到能量场的变化 |
[22:31] | I just assumed that was an effect of the gate’s residual energy signature, | 假设那是残余能量所引起的话 |
[22:34] | but having given it some thought, I realized that can’t account for such sizable variances, | 不过后来我觉得,那些能量不足以引起 能量场这么大的变化 |
[22:37] | which leaves only one possible explanation. | 剩下的只有一个解释 |
[22:39] | The gate must have been energized on our arrival, | 在我们到达的时候,星际之门一定又被补充了 新的能量 |
[22:42] | meaning it doesn’t just draw power on outgoing wormholes, | 也就是说,出去的时候需要能量 |
[22:44] | but on incoming wormholes as well. | 返回的时候也需要能量 |
[22:46] | All we have to do is make a connection. | 我们所要做的只是搭起一个连接 |
[22:47] | 3.5 microseconds, that’s the minimal amount of time it requires | 3.5微秒,这是搭建 |
[22:50] | to confirm a lock before the gate automatically kicks in, | 所需的最少时间 |
[22:52] | drawing power from the atmosphere to maintain the wormhole. | 接着它就会从空气中汲取能量 维持自身的运作了 |
[22:55] | You’ll forgive me, doctor. This all seems a little farfetched. | 请原谅我,博士 你说的这一切听起来很牵强 |
[22:59] | Think of it like making a long-distance call | 你可以把它想象成打长途电话那样 |
[23:01] | to someone you know is going to accept the charges. | 在电话的那一头会有人来接的 |
[23:02] | All you have to do is dial. | 你所要做的只是拨一下号而已 |
[23:04] | I’m sorry, doctor. | 对不起,博士 |
[23:05] | Well, you’re not going to lose anything by letting me try, are you? | 唉,让我试试,你不会遭受任何损失的,对吧? |
[23:07] | All I want to do is run a couple of tests. | 我所要做的只是要实验几次罢了 |
[23:11] | All right. I’ll have the ZPM delivered to the lab. | 好吧,我会把ZPM送到实验室的 |
[23:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:35] | Dr. Weir, I wasn’t expecting to see you. | Weir博士,没想到你会来这儿 |
[23:38] | I’ve been thinking about what happened. | 我一直在想最近发生的事情 |
[23:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:43] | I know it’s a bit of a setback, | 我知道我们是遇到了一些挫折 |
[23:45] | but I don’t think we should give up just yet. | 但是我不认为我们应就此放弃 |
[23:47] | If we can get the prometheus repaired– | 如果我们能将飞船修好的话 |
[23:48] | The prometheus was severely damaged. | 飞船受到了极大的损坏 |
[23:50] | We lost 20 crew members. | 我们已失去20个人了 |
[23:52] | She won’t be flying again any time soon. | 她以后再也飞不起来了 |
[23:54] | So we ask the Asgard for one of their ships. | 我们还可以找仙宫座的来帮忙啊 |
[23:57] | Well, I’m sure that when the Asgard are in a position to help, they will. | 他们要是能帮助的话,肯定会来的 |
[24:03] | General, I only came to Earth because I was assured I’d be able to get back. | 将军,我回到地球的原因是我向他们保证过 我肯定会回去的 |
[24:07] | Now, I am not about to abandon my expedition team. | 现在,我不打算放弃我的探险队 |
[24:12] | I’ll see what I can do, but I’m not making any promises. | 我会尽最大所能 但是我无法向你保证什么 |
[24:20] | You’ve got to talk to somebody about this for me. | 你得跟别人看看我的情况啊 |
[24:23] | Look, I’m sorry. | 对不起了 |
[24:24] | If those are the orders you received, it’s out of my hands. | 如果这是你收到的命令的话,跟我就没有什么关系了 |
[24:27] | If there’s one thing I can’t abide, it’s sloppy work. | 我简直不能忍受这份工作,这太无聊了 |
[24:29] | If your people won’t double-check their results, | 如果你的人好好核实一下实验结果的话 |
[24:31] | then there’s no point in keeping them on the team. | 就不会发生这样的事 了 |
[24:32] | – Dr. McKay. – Yes, Lieutenant. | McKay博士 你好,上尉 |
[24:34] | I’m being transferred. | 我被调职了 |
[24:35] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[24:37] | No, you don’t understand. | 不,你不明白 |
[24:38] | I was chillin’ with my parents, just having a good time, | 我和父母待在一起 还没几天 |
[24:40] | and some sergeant shows up with new orders for me. | 就有人要来替换我 |
[24:42] | I want to go back to Atlantis, | 我想回到亚特兰蒂斯 |
[24:43] | and they want to ship me back to Antarctica. | 而他们却想把我送往南极 |
[24:45] | Lieutenant, do you know something that I don’t, | 上尉,不知你是否知道 |
[24:47] | because the last time I checked, the Prometheus was critically damaged, | 上次我检查的时候 飞船就已收到了严重的损坏 |
[24:49] | and the only ZPM in our possession didn’t have the power to run a car stereo. | 我们所拥有的在ZPM连一台 汽车音响都开不了 |
[24:53] | I just thought you’d be trying to find another way. | 我想你会找到别的方法的 |
[24:55] | There is no other way, Lieutenant. | 上尉,没有别的方法 |
[24:56] | You’re just going to have to deal with it. | 你得准备好面对现实吧 |
[25:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:34] | Would it be so bad if you had to stay? | 待在这儿难道不好吗? |
[25:38] | I’m sorry, Simon. | 对不起,Simon |
[25:40] | I know none of this is fair to you. | 我知道这对你很不公平 |
[25:43] | It is tough to compete with the greatest adventure in human history. | 我知道我很难与人类史上最伟大 的发现相提并论 |
[25:50] | I don’t blame you for going. | 我并不怪你离开 |
[25:54] | Thank you… | 谢谢 |
[25:57] | But I still feel guilty. | 可是我仍然感到内疚 |
[25:59] | And now I feel guilty about being back. | 现在我对回来感到内疚了 |
[26:03] | Because of the people you left behind? | 因为那些你留在那儿的人 |
[26:06] | No. I should have stayed at Atlantis. | 不是,我应该留在亚特兰蒂斯的 |
[26:09] | Major Sheppard should have been the one to go. | 应该只让Sheppard少校一个人回来 |
[26:19] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,天 |
[26:21] | Just like I left it. | 和我走的时候一样 |
[26:25] | So much space for just one person. | 一个人住这么大地方太空了点 |
[26:30] | Well, a guy’s got to have a lot of space. | 呃,男孩子吗,就得这样啊 |
[26:37] | I bet there’s still… | 我想应该还有点…… |
[26:45] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[26:56] | Nice and cold. | 这个不错,冰的 |
[26:58] | And this is… | 这是 |
[26:59] | It’s called beer. | 这叫啤酒 |
[27:12] | Is all this… | 这些都是用来 |
[27:14] | For recreation? | 娱乐的吗? |
[27:17] | Yeah, I got pretty much everything you can imagine, don’t I? | 是啊,很多你意想不到的东西我这儿都有,对吧? |
[27:26] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[27:30] | I was just thinking again… | 我又在想了…… |
[27:32] | How Dr. Weir and everyone else on Atlantis… | Weir博士和其他人在亚特兰蒂斯的情况 |
[27:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:40] | I am sure she is fine. | 我敢肯定她没事的 |
[27:43] | As I am sure they are all fine. | 而且他们所有的人都没事的 |
[27:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:50] | I’m sure. | 我也这么想 |
[28:04] | You people have those test results for me yet? | 你们还没有得出实验结果吗? |
[28:06] | We need more time. | 还需要一点时间 |
[28:07] | What are you talking about? Let me see what you’ve got. | 你说什么?让我看看你们得出些什么结论 |
[28:12] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[28:13] | What is this, some kind of a joke? | 这是什么,你开玩笑吗? |
[28:15] | I told you, we need more time. | 我跟你说了,还需要点时间 |
[28:17] | These don’t even make any sense. | 这些根本没用 |
[28:21] | We don’t think the ZPM has enough power to open the wormhole. | 我们认为ZPM已经没有足够的能量来 开启虫洞了 |
[28:24] | Well, you wouldn’t know that from this, would you? | 可是,你难道不知道你写了些什么吗? |
[28:25] | This might as well say, “bing, tiddle, tiddle, bong.” | 一堆乱七八糟的东西 |
[28:27] | It’s complete gibberish. | 都是垃圾 |
[28:28] | Look, get out of here. I’ll do it. | 你给我出去,我来做 |
[28:31] | Go. | 滚 |
[28:35] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你简直就是在搞笑 |
[28:39] | Thank you for coming in again, Doctor. | 博士,感谢你又回来了 |
[28:41] | Has there been a response to my request? | 我的要求有没有回应? |
[28:43] | Actually, we won’t be needing any help from the Asgard. | 事实上,我们不打算从仙宫座活得任何帮助 |
[28:48] | It turns out Dr. McKay has found a solution | McKay博士似乎已经找到一个解决方法了 |
[28:50] | that will enable us to open a wormhole back to Pegasus. | 可以重新开启虫洞,让我们回到天马座 |
[28:53] | He has? | 他已经? |
[28:55] | Why wasn’t I informed? | 为什么我还不知道? |
[28:58] | Doctor, the Atlantis mission has been reassessed. | 博士,亚特兰蒂斯的探险任务被重新评估了 |
[29:02] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[29:05] | In light of the intelligence you brought us concerning the Wraith, | 就你们带回的有关幽灵的信息来看 |
[29:08] | it’s been decided that the Atlantis presence should be military. | 我们一致认为亚特兰蒂斯星球上的生物应该是 极具侵略性的东西 |
[29:13] | Our allies have agreed to this? | 我们的盟友也这么认为吗? |
[29:15] | They did. | 是的 |
[29:17] | As soon as Dr. McKay can establish a wormhole, | 一旦Mckay博士重新搭起虫洞 |
[29:19] | we intend to send reinforcements, | 我们打算派支部队过去 |
[29:22] | along with a new commanding officer. | 同时还要再指派一名指挥官一同前往 |
[29:25] | I’m sorry, doctor, but you’ve been relieved of your duties. | 博士,真对不起,你已经被解职了 |
[29:29] | Okay, wait a minute. | 唉,等会 |
[29:31] | I am not saying that there shouldn’t be an increased military presence, | 我并没有说那里有外星人的军事武装 |
[29:34] | but the mission must remain the same… | 可是原来的任务还是要继续进行下去的 |
[29:37] | And I’m sure if Major Sheppard were here he’d tell you– | 我肯定Sheppard少校若是听到你刚才说的话 他会告诉你…… |
[29:39] | We’ve spoken to Major Sheppard. | 我们已经和Sheppard少校沟通过了 |
[29:41] | He dialed in about an hour ago to check on your progress. | 他一小时前刚打电话过来 想看看你进展如何 |
[29:44] | We informed him of the situation, | 我们将当前形式跟他说了 |
[29:46] | and he agrees with our assessment. | 他也同意我们的判断 |
[29:48] | He wouldn’t do that, General. | 他不会这么做的,将军 |
[29:51] | I know John Sheppard. | 我很了解John Sheppard |
[29:52] | Apparently, you don’t know him as well as you thought, Doctor. | 很显然,你并不想你所想象的那样了解他,博士 |
[29:55] | Major Sheppard stated categorically | Sheppard 少校坚决同意 |
[29:58] | it’s the only way to ensure the security of the project. | 这是确保任务安全完成的唯一方法 |
[30:04] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们出去吧 |
[30:06] | Why? | 为什么? |
[30:07] | You want to see Earth, right? It’s out there. | 你想看看地面是吧,就在那儿 |
[30:09] | I thought you would want to spend time in your home, visit with friends. | 我想你该在家住段时间,看看老朋友 |
[30:14] | There is an idea. | 好主意 |
[30:19] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[30:23] | Mitch Mitch. | |
[30:25] | Dex Dex. | |
[30:26] | You didn’t really think you could pass through town without seeing us, did you, Shep? | 你真的认为你在这个城市走一圈 我们会看不到你吗 |
[30:31] | So you going to invite us in or what? | 你想不想让我们进来啊? |
[30:34] | Yeah, sure. What the hell? | 哦,当然了,这到底怎么了? |
[30:38] | Hi. I’m Dex. | 你好,我是Dex |
[30:55] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[30:57] | Is there a problem? | 有没有什么问题? |
[30:59] | Elizabeth Elizabeth. | |
[31:01] | – Rodney, I need to talk to you. – Can it wait? | Rodney,我得和你谈谈 能等会吗? |
[31:03] | No. Something is very wrong here. | 不行,这里始终不对劲 |
[31:06] | I’ve run a diagnostic on the ZPM. | 我在检测ZPM |
[31:08] | These are the results I keep getting back. | 这些是我得来的实验结果 |
[31:11] | I’m not a scientist, Rodney. | Rodney,我不是科学家 |
[31:13] | Neither is anyone else, or they’d have noticed the laws of physics seem to have flown out the window. | 没人是科学家,或者说在这儿 物理学的各种法则,定律都他妈的失效了 |
[31:17] | Maybe there’s a problem with your equipment. | 也许是你的设备出了问题吧 |
[31:20] | I checked. It’s fine. | 我检查过,没问题的 |
[31:21] | Look, if your solution doesn’t work, it’s not your fault. | 这样的话,要是你没能得出正确的结果的话 那便是你的错了 |
[31:26] | We’ll just have to accept the fact that we can’t go back. | 我们只得接受我们无法回去的事实了 |
[31:29] | What? | 什么? |
[31:37] | So our boys were pinned down. | 我们的人被敌人火力压住了 |
[31:39] | So hotshot takes his chopper over this bridge– | 我们最终设法通过了那座桥 |
[31:43] | And we were supposed to follow him. | 我们还想跟在他后面呢 |
[31:44] | Well, there’s no way I’m flying a blackhawk over a bridge with enemy tanks on it– | 可那是不可能的,我当时正骑着一只鹰 在敌人的坦克上面飞呢 |
[31:48] | Wait, with what on it? | 等等,你说什么来着? |
[31:49] | – Tanks. – You’re welcome. | 坦克 哦,是吗 |
[31:54] | I still love that, man. | 你这家伙还真有趣 |
[31:59] | Yeah, that was, uh… priceless. | 是啊,他真幽默啊 |
[32:02] | But, uh… | 可是…… |
[32:04] | We got that special ops team out of there, didn’t we, Shep? | 我们最终得让队伍通过那里,对吧,Shep? |
[32:07] | Yes, we did. | 是的 |
[32:08] | I’ll tell you what, that was some flying, Shep. | 我跟你说吧,除非我们都长翅膀才行 |
[32:16] | Well, look who’s in the pizza-delivery business. | 快看,这是谁送比萨来了 |
[32:19] | No, sir. | 先生 |
[32:20] | I just caught the guy on the way up. | 我只是在送货的途中得知你回来了 |
[32:22] | I was just thinking about you. Why don’t you come in? | 我刚想到你 干嘛不过来坐坐? |
[32:26] | Looks like we… | 看起来我们正…… |
[32:28] | Are having a party. | 开着晚会 |
[32:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:32] | I’ve got pizza. | 我的比萨 |
[32:38] | I’ve been relieved of my command. | 我被解职了 |
[32:40] | Oh. Well, I’m sorry to hear that. | 哦,很抱歉听到你这个消息 |
[32:43] | They’re going to militarize Atlantis. | 他们要派军队去亚特兰蒂斯 |
[32:46] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[32:47] | Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. | 不过这迟早会发生的 |
[32:50] | What, so you’re just okay with this? | 什么,你也认同他们的作法? |
[32:52] | Elizabeth, how did you expect them to react when you told them about the Wraith? | Elizabrth,你一直对他们说什么鬼魂的事情 你想他们会怎么做? |
[32:55] | At the very least, I thought I’d be kept in the loop. | 可是至少他们得让我参加啊 |
[32:57] | You’re just being paranoid. Go spend time with Simon. | 你看来有些神经质了,干嘛不回家 和Simon好好待在一起在在? |
[33:00] | Simon? Simon? | |
[33:01] | Yes, he’s important to you, isn’t he? | 是啊,他对你难道不重要吗? |
[33:04] | Yes. | 当然 |
[33:06] | I just don’t remember ever telling you that. | 我真的不记得曾跟你讲过他的事情 |
[33:11] | Well, how else would I have known? | 哦,我怎么知道的呢? |
[33:16] | We didn’t know what to think. | 我们不知道该想些什么? |
[33:18] | I mean, this guy was supposedly | 我的意思是,这些家伙 |
[33:20] | one of the most ruthless warlords in afghanistan, | 可能是阿富汗最残忍的人 |
[33:23] | and suddenly, he just sits down at our table. | 可能突然间他们还会做到我们的饭桌前 |
[33:25] | Sir, you got to hear this story– | 老兄,你得听听这个故事 |
[33:26] | Yeah, I was there, Lieutenant… | 中尉,当时我在场 |
[33:27] | Oh, yeah, you remember. | 哦,是吗,你记得了 |
[33:29] | Turns out he just wants to practice his english. | 看起来他是想好好锻炼一下自己的英语啊 |
[33:32] | Shep spent half the night talking to this guy. | Shep花了半夜和这个家伙聊天 |
[33:34] | That was funny. | 真有趣 |
[33:36] | He wouldn’t even let you get up to go to the bathroom, remember? | 他甚至不会让你得闲上厕所,还记得吗? |
[33:43] | And two days later, you guys were killed outside Kabul. | 两天后,你们在Kabul就战死了 |
[33:52] | Let me see if I can make you understand, okay? | 让我看看是否能让你明白,好吗? |
[33:54] | These results don’t just say the ZPM won’t work. | 这些结果不仅仅证明了ZPM无法运作了 |
[33:56] | They say this reality isn’t governed by any natural laws. | 而且还证明所有的自然定律都不起作用了 |
[33:58] | It’s like looking through a microscope at a cell culture and seeing a thousand dancing hamsters! | 就像通过一个显微镜去观察一个细胞 却发现在细胞中有成千上万只老鼠在跳舞 |
[34:02] | it’s impossible! | 这是不可能的 |
[34:03] | Rodney, you need to calm down. | Rodney,你得安静下来 |
[34:04] | No, no, what I need to do now is get very agitated, | 不不不,我心里现在简直烦透了 |
[34:06] | because what I’m realizing is that all of this is a lie. | 因为我意识到这所有的一切都是假的 |
[34:09] | This… And this… | 这个,这个 |
[34:11] | And this! | 还有这个 |
[34:16] | What are you saying? | 你说什么? |
[34:18] | Their chopper took an RPG when it touched down for a medevac. | 直升机当时去救你们的时候出事了 |
[34:22] | There was barely enough left to bring back for a military funeral. | 你们不可能存活下来 |
[34:26] | What? | 你说什么? |
[34:27] | You guys have been dead for years. | 你们已经死去很多年了 |
[34:30] | Don’t get me wrong, it’s really nice seeing you… | 真的很高兴能在见到你们 |
[34:34] | And you too, Mrs. Watson. | 还有你,Wstson夫人 |
[34:36] | – Sir, I don’t… – She was my sixth grade teacher… | 先生,我不知道 她是我六年级时的老师 |
[34:38] | And… | 还有 |
[34:39] | I don’t even remember your name, but I remember you wouldn’t even date me! | 我不记得你叫什么 但是我相信我们以前从未在一起过 |
[34:44] | Shep, I think we should take you to see a doctor. | Shep,我想我们得带你去看看医生 |
[34:46] | Oh, really? | 哦,是吗? |
[34:48] | Yeah, you’re acting pretty strange. | 哦,你的行为真是有点怪 |
[34:52] | Oh, I’m acting strange, huh? | 我的行为有点怪,嗯? |
[35:03] | Major! | 少尉! |
[35:10] | Now, do you see what I mean? | 现在,你知道我指的是什么了吧? |
[35:13] | Okay, the Rodney McKay I know would never accept | 我所认识的Rodney McKay决不会无条件同意 |
[35:16] | the militarization of Atlantis without putting up a fight. | 派部队去亚特兰蒂斯的 |
[35:20] | I don’t think Major Sheppard would agree to it either. | 我相信Sheppard少校也决不会同意这么做的 |
[35:22] | At least not without speaking to me about it first. | 至少在跟我提过此事之前不会这么做的 |
[35:24] | Elizabeth, you shouldn’t take it personally. | Elizabeth,你也别太认真了好不好 |
[35:26] | I mean, think of it like a blessing. | 我的意思是,把它想象成一件好事 |
[35:28] | You have a life. You can get back to it now. | 你有自己的生活 你现在无法回去了 |
[35:32] | No. I’m not buying this anymore. | 不,我不会就这么算了的 |
[35:34] | Who are you really? | 你究竟是谁? |
[35:36] | Who am I? What do you mean? | 我是谁?你什么意思? |
[35:40] | You shot me! | 你开枪打我! |
[35:42] | You’re already dead. | 你已经死了 |
[35:43] | Sir, give me the… | 先生,请把枪给我 |
[35:46] | I’m beginning to have my doubts about you too, Lieutenant. | 中尉,现在我对你也开始怀疑你了 |
[35:48] | I wouldn’t put them to a test. | 我不会想当然就当然了 |
[35:57] | Now, somebody explain to me what the hell is going on here. | 现在,你们赶紧告诉我这儿到底 他妈的是怎么回事? |
[36:05] | Dr. Weir. | Wire博士 |
[36:10] | Okay, no more lies. | 好了,别在撒谎了 |
[36:12] | What is this? What’s happening to me? | 这究竟是怎么回事? |
[36:14] | There’s no point in deluding you any longer. | 没有必要在骗你了 |
[36:24] | Now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[36:39] | Where’s Rodney? | Rodney到哪儿去了 |
[36:40] | The real Dr. McKay and the rest of his team | 真正的McKay博士和他的队员们都 |
[36:42] | reside in their own illusory worlds. | 生活在各自的幻想世界里 |
[36:46] | I want to see them. Please. | 我想见他们,请带我去 |
[36:59] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[37:02] | I drew you together from your fractured realities. | 我把你们各自从幻想世界带回来了 |
[37:04] | No, I’m talking about the beer I had. | 刚才我手里还拿着啤酒呢 |
[37:06] | Major Sheppard discovered the truth some time ago. | Sheppard少校刚才也发现了事实的真相 |
[37:09] | He did? | 是吗? |
[37:10] | Home for the last 11 months, has been a research base in Antarctica. | 在过去的11个月中,我在在南极做个项目呢 |
[37:15] | although… I did dream about a bachelor pad like that, but– | 尽管我以前真的曾这么想过,可是…… |
[37:19] | Major Sheppard seemed uniquely capable | Sheppard少校似乎有着独特的能力来操控 |
[37:21] | of manipulating his own fabricated reality. | 想象的世界 |
[37:23] | When I think of the scenarios I could’ve thought up, I’d kick myself. | 一想到我这些假想的经历,真想狠狠地踢自己一脚 |
[37:26] | The realities you experienced were fabrications of your own minds. | 你们所经历的这些经历是你们脑海 中曾经出现过的思维的片断 |
[37:30] | Since you had no memories of Earth to draw from, | 因为你尚无地球上生活的经历 |
[37:33] | you shared in Major Sheppard’s illusion. | 所以你便加入了Shepard少校的幻想之中 |
[37:37] | I thought that was you. | 我想那肯定是你 |
[37:38] | It is unfortunate that you all became aware so quickly. | 真遗憾你们这么快就苏醒过来了 |
[37:42] | Hower, you may now create a fabricated reality | 不过,你们仍可以选择一个幻想的场景 |
[37:44] | of your own choosing in which to live out the remainder of your lives. | 以便度过余生 |
[37:49] | What? | 你说什么? |
[37:50] | That’s not going to work for us. | 那对我们没用的 |
[37:52] | I’m afraid the matter is beyond your control. | 恐怕这件事由不得你来控制 |
[37:56] | Well… | 那好 |
[37:58] | We’ll find a way to fight you. | 我们会想出办法来打倒你 |
[38:00] | That would be quite impossible, Major. | 那简直就是不可能的,少校 |
[38:02] | Even now you are simply experiencing a shared fabrication. | 即使你们处于同一个幻境之中 |
[38:06] | It will be best if you try to make a life for yourselves. | 你们最好各自过各自的生活 |
[38:09] | This isn’t life! | 这根本不是什么生活! |
[38:11] | What do you want us to do, just pretend? | 你想让我们怎么办,要装一辈子傻子? |
[38:14] | I’m sorry, but that’s all I can offer you. | 对不起,我能做到的就这些了 |
[38:16] | Wait. | 你等会 |
[38:19] | Why would you do this? | 为什么你要这么做? |
[38:21] | To protect ourselves. | 为了保护我们自己 |
[38:23] | From us? | 防备我们? |
[38:26] | We did not intend to harm anyone. | 我们不想伤害任何人 |
[38:28] | Unlike you, we exist in a non-corporeal form susceptible | 不像你们,我们是以一种能量的,无形的形式存在 |
[38:31] | to the destructive effects of the Stargate on our home-world. | 于这个星球上,我们不能受到任何毁灭性的影响 |
[38:35] | What destructive effects? | 什么毁灭性的影响? |
[38:37] | So the energy readings, they were life signs. | 这就是为什么能量表显示,这里有 生命的迹象 |
[38:40] | You were in the mist. | 你活在雾中 |
[38:41] | We are the mist, and every time the gate is activated, lives are lost. | 我们就是雾,每次星际之门打开的时候 我们中就会有很多人死去 |
[38:46] | Over time, explorers have come and gone, completely unaware of our existence. | 很多次,探险者们来了又走 根本无视我们的存在 |
[38:50] | Sacrifices are made to ensure our secrecy, | 为了安全起见,我们必须付出牺牲 |
[38:54] | but when you came back, we grew concerned. | 你们一来便引起了我们的警惕 |
[38:57] | To learn your intentions, we had no choice but to enter your minds. | 为了得知你们的想法,我们除了进入你们的 大脑之外别无选择 |
[39:00] | When we discovered what you were about to do, | 当我们得知你们要做什么的时候 |
[39:03] | we were forced to take preventive measures. | 我们被迫采取防护措施 |
[39:06] | But you just said you’d let others come and go. | 但是你刚才说让别人来了又走 |
[39:09] | Why not allow us to do the same? | 为什么不让我们也这样做呢? |
[39:11] | Your desire to return to your home-world was too strong. | 你们回家的想法太强烈了 |
[39:14] | The amount of energy required to gate to another galaxy | 要搭建通往其他星系的大门所需的能量 |
[39:17] | would have killed millions of our kind. | 将会使数以百万计的生灵丧命 |
[39:24] | So when we dialed the gate | 所以当我们试图打开大门的时候 |
[39:26] | You never dialed the gate. You just imagined you did. | 你们从未打开大门 你们只是假想你们打开了 |
[39:30] | You are unconscious, even now, on the planet’s surface. | 即使现在,你们仍在这个星球的表面上躺着 不省人事 |
[39:34] | So none of this is real? | 那么,刚才发生的一切都是假的了? |
[39:38] | The cute brunette. Of course, I should’ve known. I mean, how do you go from… | 那个漂亮的黑色肤色的女人 我本该知道的,怎么能够从…… |
[39:41] | “you’re a pig, but I like your cat” to “I missed you”? | “你是头猪,可是我喜欢你的猫”一直聊到 “我很想你” |
[39:45] | We lacked a sophisticated understanding of your world. | 我们没有你们的思维那么复杂 |
[39:48] | As a result, the illusions we created from your thoughts were ultimately flawed. | 所以,我们为你们创造的幻境 还是有所缺陷的 |
[39:53] | The dead people were a dead giveaway. | 死人就不会制造麻烦了 |
[39:57] | Dead people. | 死人 |
[39:58] | What were you doing? | 你说什么? |
[40:00] | – If you had just told us, I mean, maybe we could… – Whoa, wait. | 如果你提早告诉我们,我的意思是,也许我们可以…… 哦,等等 |
[40:02] | I just realized something. | 我想起什么了 |
[40:03] | You’re saying that our unconscious bodies are still on the planet. | 你刚才说我们那不省人事的身躯 还在这个星球的表面上 |
[40:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:07] | Yeah, well, so we need food. We need water. I mean, we need food. | 可是,我们需要食物,我们需要水 我的意思是,我们需要事物 |
[40:10] | What he’s saying is we won’t live long in this state. | 他的意思是要让我们处于这种状态下 便会活不长久 |
[40:13] | Then I suggest you make the most of the time you have left. | 所以我建议你们要好好利用剩下来的时间啊 |
[40:16] | You’re killing us in order to save yourselves. | 为了就你自己却要杀了我们 |
[40:19] | In order to save millions of our kind. | 是为了拯救数百万个我们同类 |
[40:21] | I believe you would do the same. | 相信你要是我的话也会这么做的 |
[40:23] | If we do not go back, our friends will come looking for us. | 如果我们没回去的话 我们的朋友会来找我们的 |
[40:27] | Others of your kind? | 你们其他人? |
[40:28] | They’ll show up. | 他们会出现的 |
[40:30] | What are you going to do, kill them too? | 你打算怎么做,也杀了他们? |
[40:34] | And more will come. | 还回来更多的 |
[40:35] | One day, they’ll figure out how to access the Gate. | 总有一天,他们会知道怎么进入 这个星际之门 |
[40:37] | Then millions of your kind will die. | 到时,数百万的你们同类仍然会死的 |
[40:44] | We don’t leave people behind, | 我们从不会落下战友的 |
[40:47] | and if you were really General Hammond, you’d know that. | 要是你是真的Hammond将军的话 你早就知道这一点了 |
[40:53] | But if you allow us to leave here, | 但是如果你允许我们离开这里 |
[40:56] | we promise we will never return, ever. | 我们保证我们永远都不会再来这儿的 永远不会 |
[41:00] | You will not have to fear us ever again. I give you my word. | 你将不必害怕我们 我向你保证 |
[41:06] | How can you make such a promise when you so desire to return home? | 你现在一心想着回家,当然会这么说了 |
[41:10] | Sure, | 确实 |
[41:12] | we’d like to go home. | 我们是想回家 |
[41:13] | We’re not willing to kill millions of your kind to do it. | 可是我们并不想为此目的 去杀死数百万你们同类 |
[41:18] | You’ve been in our heads. You’re in our heads right now | 你已经在我们的大脑中了 现在已经在我们的大脑中了 |
[41:21] | You should know we mean that. | 你应该知道我们是认真的 |
[41:36] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[42:06] | I don’t mean to sound negative, because that would be, you know, so not me… | 我并不想发表相反的意见 因为这可能有点……你知道 |
[42:10] | But how do we know this isn’t a double fake-out? | 你怎么知道这不是个骗局呢? |
[42:13] | I mean, how do we know that this is– | 我的意思是,我们怎么知道这是不是真的 |
[42:14] | This is your reality. | 这是你们的真实世界 |
[42:16] | You have my word. | 我向你们保证 |
[42:21] | I’m starving. | 我饿了 |
[42:23] | He’s got to be right. | 他说的对 |
[42:24] | I wonder how long we’ve been out. | 我在想我们出来多久了 |
[42:26] | I need to get the control crystal out of the DHD. Shouldn’t take more than a few minutes. | 我得水晶球从DHD中取出来 几分钟就可以了 |
[42:30] | I’ll give you a hand. | 我帮你一把 |
[42:35] | Thank you for trusting us. | 谢谢你相信我们 |
[42:40] | Rodney, be careful with that. | Rodney,小心点 |
[42:42] | I want to make sure we can get back home. | 我要确保我们能回到家 |
[42:44] | You mean Atlantis? | 你指的是亚特兰蒂斯? |
[42:46] | I think that’s what she meant. | 我想她就是这么想的 |
[42:48] | How do I know she wasn’t suggesting we pull a double fake and dial Earth? | 我怎么知道她不想让我玩个花招 让我连通去地球的通道 |
[42:51] | Forget the double fake. | 别玩花招了 |
[42:52] | Get the damn crystal. | 快把那该死的水晶球拿出来 |
[42:54] | I’ll do the dial-out. | 我会这么做的 |