时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | They call themselves the Genii. | 他们自称为Genii |
[00:04] | They are a simple people, but good farmers and fair traders. | 他们很淳朴, 但擅长农业和商业 |
[00:08] | We’re still months away | 离我们从新大陆那儿 |
[00:09] | from producing successful crops on the mainland, | 获得收成还有几个月的时间 |
[00:13] | and we’re heading towards a food shortage. | 我们将面临食物短缺的状况 |
[00:14] | It’s getting desperate. | 情况越来越糟了 |
[00:16] | We’re almost out of coffee. | 我们的咖啡快用完了 |
[00:17] | Well, maybe you should stop drinking 11 cups a day. | 也许你该改一下每天喝11杯咖啡的习惯了 |
[00:21] | I’m just making sure I get my fair share before it’s all gone. | 我只是想在咖啡用尽之前用完 自己应得的份额 |
[00:24] | Sounds fair. | 听起来不错嘛 |
[00:27] | I’m all for trade, but don’t you think we should find | 我完全赞成交易 但难道你们不认为 |
[00:30] | a way to help defend ourselves? | 我们该找到加强防御的方法吗? |
[00:32] | How can a bunch of farmers do that? | 一群农民怎么能做到这一点? |
[00:34] | Well, maybe they can introduce us to people who can help. | 也许他们可以介绍些可以帮助我们的人 |
[00:37] | In the meantime, let’s take care of the basics. | 同时,我们继续守卫好基地 |
[00:39] | I guess it’s always good to get to know your neighbors. | 我认为多了解下自己的邻居没有坏处 |
[00:42] | The Genii’s stargate is a short distance from their village. | Genii人的星际门在他们的村庄的不远处 |
[00:45] | I suggest we walk. | 我们可以步行过去 |
[00:46] | The puddle jumper may alarm them. | 探险者号也许会让他们心生疑惑 |
[00:48] | As I said, they are very simple. | 正如我说的,他们是非常淳朴的 |
[00:51] | Sounds like a mission. | 看起来颇具挑战呀 |
[01:08] | All right. | 好了 |
[01:10] | Where to, Teyla? | Teyla,我们现在去哪儿? |
[01:12] | We should allow them to come to us. | 我们需要让他们靠近先我们 |
[01:14] | Well, if you know where the village is… | 如果你知道他们的村庄在哪里的话…… |
[01:15] | They are simple people and they trust me, but that trust was hard earned. | 他们是非常淳朴的人,他们很信任我 但这种信任不是轻易获得的 |
[01:19] | OK Okay. | |
[01:20] | What is it you said they grow here, anyway? | 你上次说他们都种了些什么来着? |
[01:22] | Many things, but they are best known for a bean known as tava. | 很多啊,最出名的就是一种 叫做“塔瓦”的豆子 |
[01:27] | What, java? | 什么?爪哇? |
[01:28] | Tava. | 是塔瓦 |
[01:31] | How will they even know we’re here, anyway? | 那他们怎么能知道我们到这儿了呢 |
[01:34] | They already do. | 他们已经知道了 |
[01:37] | They look friendly enough. | 他们看起来很友好 |
[01:39] | The eldest one is called Tyrus. | 最老的一个叫做Tyrus |
[01:41] | I’ve traded with him on many occasions. | 我已经有多次和他交易的经验 |
[01:47] | Teyla Emmagan Teyla emmagan. | |
[01:48] | Tyrus Tyrus. | |
[01:50] | It has been many days. | 好久不见了 |
[01:51] | Too many. | 是很久了 |
[01:53] | Teyla Teyla. | |
[01:54] | This is… | 这位是…… |
[01:56] | Major Sheppard, | Sheppard少校 |
[01:57] | Dr. Mckay, | McKay博士 |
[01:58] | and lieutenant Ford. | 还有Ford少尉 |
[02:00] | My daughter, Sora. | 我的女儿,Sora |
[02:02] | You must be very proud. | 有这么个女儿你一定很骄傲 |
[02:06] | She is betrothed. | 她已经许配给人了 |
[02:09] | Well, I wasn’t hitting on your daughter. I just… | 呃,我不是对你的女儿有意 我只是…… |
[02:11] | They have come to trade for a share of your crops. | 他们是来和你们交易的 |
[02:14] | Yet you bring weapons. | 但你们带了武器 |
[02:16] | Only to defend ourselves. | 我们只是自卫 |
[02:20] | Do you dress as they do of your own accord? | 你穿和他们一样的服装是自愿的吗? |
[02:22] | Of course. Why? | 当然,有问题吗? |
[02:23] | He wants to know if you work with us or for us. | 他想知道你是和我们一伙的还是 帮我们的忙而已 |
[02:28] | These are my friends, Tyrus. | Tyrus,他们是我的朋友 |
[02:31] | I would not have brought them if I did not think them worthy to become yours. | 如果我觉得他们不值得成为你们的朋友的话 我是不会带他们来的 |
[02:36] | We’ll take you to see Cowen. | 我们带你们去见Cowen |
[02:38] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[02:49] | Maybe we should offer a sense of humor in trade. | 也许我们应该多谢幽默感 |
[02:52] | Sure. They can have yours. | 当然,你可以试试 |
[02:56] | Oh, please, my side. You slayed me. | 哦,伙计,别逗我了 |
[02:58] | I’m thinking about it. | 我正在考虑 |
[02:59] | I’m bringing them in. All operations to silent mode. | 我现在带他们进去 所有设备进入静音状态 |
[04:16] | And these medicines are potent? | 这些药有效吗? |
[04:18] | They are capable of stopping bacterial infections entirely. | 它可以用来完全防止细菌感染 |
[04:21] | It would help us through a harsh winter. | 对于度过寒冷的冬天极有帮助 |
[04:26] | We will need more than you offer. | 我们需要比你们提供的更多 |
[04:28] | More? | 更多? |
[04:29] | I don’t think you understand how cool this medicine is. | 你们不知道这药有多灵 |
[04:31] | Well, leave if you wish. | 如果不愿意的话你们可以离开 |
[04:33] | Leave? | 离开? |
[04:35] | I thought you said the Genii were fair traders. | 你不是说Genii人是很好的交易伙伴吗? |
[04:40] | We have always been able to achieve a reasonable bargain. | 以前我们总是能谈一个 双方都能接受的价格 |
[04:45] | You ask for much of our harvest. | 你们要我们收成的大部分 |
[04:48] | New crops will have to be planted in sufficient quantities | 我们需要大量的种植新的作物来补充储藏 |
[04:51] | to replenish our stores, or it is the Genii who will starve. | 否则饿死的就是我们Genii人 |
[04:54] | That amount of planting will require new land to be cleared. | 新作物的种植需要大量的新田地 |
[04:57] | Clearing more land is slow, hard work, and it will lose us a great amount | 开垦新田地是一项缓慢而艰苦的工作 |
[05:01] | of growing time between now and the next harvest season. | 而我们也将损失许多这个和下个季度 之间的时间 |
[05:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:04] | What if clearing land was fast and easy? | 如果我们能让开垦变得快而容易呢? |
[05:10] | You know a simple way of uprooting the stump of a 300 year-old tree? | 你们知道怎么能很快地 掘起一棵百年老树的深根吗? |
[05:14] | As a matter of fact… I do. | 很不幸的告诉你……我知道 |
[05:27] | Cover your ears. | 捂住你们的耳朵 |
[05:30] | I don’t understand. | 为什么啊 |
[05:32] | It can be quite loud. | 会有很大声音 |
[05:33] | Come on. You’re going to wish you did. | 快点,否则你们会后悔的 |
[05:35] | Lieutenant? | 少尉? |
[05:39] | Fire in the hole. | 点火 |
[05:53] | It’s called C-4. | 这叫C-4 |
[05:58] | If you can supply us with a sufficient quantity of C-4, | 如果你们可以给我们提供足够的C-4 |
[06:02] | we will supply you with the crop you require. | 我们就能够向你们提供足够的作物 |
[06:05] | So, this instead of the medicine? | 那么,就不用那些药了? |
[06:06] | As well as the medicine. | 药也要 |
[06:08] | Really? | 不会吧? |
[06:11] | That wasn’t impressive enough? | 这还不够吗? |
[06:13] | It is you who are in need. | 有需求的是你们 |
[06:19] | Well, I’ll have to discuss this with my people. | 那我得回去和他们商量一下 |
[06:22] | I’m sure we can come to terms. | 我相信我们可以达成协议的 |
[06:25] | Teyla, thank you for bringing us these new trading partners. | Teyla,很感谢你给我们带来了 新的贸易伙伴 |
[06:29] | Please stay as our guests. | 留下来,我们要好好款待你 |
[06:31] | There will be a harvest ceremony later. | 我们稍后有个丰收庆典 |
[06:36] | Wonderful. | 棒极了 |
[06:39] | Ford? Ford? | |
[06:40] | Sir? | 长官? |
[06:41] | We’re talking harvest ceremony. | 我们在说丰收庆典 |
[06:46] | Sounds like fun, sir. | 长官,听起来很有趣 |
[06:48] | I’ll be back soon. | 我一会儿回来 |
[06:51] | I should go back with the major. | 我要和少校回去一趟 |
[07:08] | Explosives? | 爆炸物? |
[07:10] | This is a scientific expedition, Major. | 少校,这可是科学探险 |
[07:12] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[07:13] | But you want us to become arms dealers. | 但你现在正变成一个军火商 |
[07:15] | Have you ever tried to clear a stump by hand? | 那你可以用手把树根拔起吗? |
[07:17] | Yes. It’s a hobby. | 可以啊,这是我的业余爱好 |
[07:20] | They are taking a chance by giving us so much of their crop this year. | 他们在考虑把今年收成的 大部分卖给我们 |
[07:24] | Plus the medicines I already agreed to? | 而且还要加上我上次同意的那些药品? |
[07:30] | I think in the future, major, I should do the negotiating. | 少校,也许下次我该亲自参与谈判了 |
[07:33] | I did say I had to ask you first. | 我不是来先请示你了么 |
[07:35] | Uh-huh, to terms you already agreed to. | 是啊,请示我那些你已经同意的条款 |
[07:39] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:39] | Do you see why I have a problem with this? | 你知道我为什么有意见吗? |
[07:41] | Do we need food or not? | 那我们还需不需要食物了? |
[07:43] | We are on the verge of rationing, and as much | 我们的配给快用完了 |
[07:45] | as I’d like to devote every off-world mission to the pursuit of tava beans… | 而我也在尽力的在外星探险中寻找塔瓦 |
[07:48] | I get your point. | 我明白你的意思了 |
[07:50] | Tell them we agree. | 告诉他们我们答应了 |
[08:02] | We give thanks for a plentiful harvest. | 我们为了这次丰硕的收成而感恩 |
[08:05] | We give thanks. | 我们感恩 |
[08:07] | May next season be as fruitful. | 祝愿下个季节一样收成满满 |
[08:11] | And to our new friends. | 还有为我们的新朋友干杯 |
[08:15] | To new friends. | 为新朋友干杯 |
[08:23] | Moonshine? | 自酿的烈酒? |
[08:28] | I thought you were man enough. | 我还以为你够man呢 |
[08:40] | You have no idea which way to go, do you? | 你不知道我们该怎么走,是吧? |
[08:41] | Just trying to get my bearings. | 我正寻找发现 |
[08:42] | Translation, “I’m lost.” | 也就是说,“我迷路了” |
[08:44] | They were very clear which route to take. | 他们当时走的很果断 |
[08:47] | I prefer a straight line. | 我喜欢走直路 |
[08:48] | Yes, of course, because everything’s a shortcut in Sheppard’s world. | 是啊,当然,Sheppard少校总能找到捷径 |
[08:51] | Okay, there it is again. | OK,又来了 |
[08:52] | What? | 什么? |
[08:55] | I’m picking up a strange reading from right over there. | 我收到一个从那儿传来的奇怪的信号 |
[09:00] | Define strange. | 怎么个奇怪法? |
[09:02] | You don’t know what strange means? | 你不知道奇怪是什么意思吗? |
[09:04] | I know what strange means, Rodney… | Rodney,我知道奇怪是什么意思 |
[09:05] | Weird, freakish, odd… | 怪异,奇特,古怪…… |
[09:06] | I’m just trying to determine whether it’s worth getting off the route back to the village. | 我正在考虑是否值得让我们放弃 寻找回村庄的道路 |
[09:10] | Radioactive readings on amish world. You call. | 奇怪的放射信号,你说呢 |
[09:12] | – We’re lost anyway. What difference is it? – I am not… | – 反正我们现在迷路了,不会有什么影响的 – 我没有…… |
[09:14] | lost. | 迷路 |
[09:16] | All right, let’s check it out. | 好吧,我们来查查看 |
[09:57] | Oh, now, that is definitely | 哦,现在我们可以说,确实很 |
[09:58] | Strange. | 奇怪 |
[09:59] | Yeah, not that amish, really. | 是啊,一点也不原始 |
[10:01] | No, not so much. | 是啊,一点也不 |
[10:03] | Maybe they don’t even know it’s here. | 也许他们不知道有这个么玩意儿 在这 |
[10:08] | This hatch has been oiled recently. | 这个门最近上过油 |
[10:10] | We have to check it out. | 我们得查清楚 |
[10:11] | Really? | 真的? |
[10:13] | Of course we do. | 当然了 |
[10:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:30] | Great. | 太好了 |
[10:38] | The construction’s architecturally advanced. | 这个建筑从技术角度来说很先进 |
[10:40] | I don’t think the Genii could’ve made this. | 我认为这不是Genii人造的 |
[10:43] | We need to tell Ford where we are. | 我们必须告诉Ford我们在哪儿 |
[10:46] | Lieutenant, come in. | 少尉,接进来 |
[10:49] | Ford? Ford? | |
[10:51] | This place is built like a bunker. | 这个地方有些像碉堡 |
[10:53] | It must be shielded for R-F. | 这一定是为了防护R-F的 |
[10:55] | The reading’s stronger this way. | 这个方向的信号强一些 |
[11:00] | What kind of readings? | 什么信号 |
[11:01] | – Palm readings. Is that good…- McKay. | – 手掌信号,这个……- McKay |
[11:04] | It’s neutron radiation. | 这是中子辐射 |
[11:05] | It’s definitely a… a powerful energy source. | 这里显然有个能量源 |
[11:08] | OK Okay. | |
[11:10] | Let’s check it out. | 我们来看看 |
[11:13] | I really think we should get out of here. | 我想我们离开这儿了 |
[11:45] | Now, this is strange. | 现在这个才叫奇怪呢 |
[12:16] | If you’ll excuse me, I must go tend to a dispute. | 抱歉,我要先去解决一下问题 |
[12:19] | Is everything all right, Cowen? | 没事吧,Cowen? |
[12:20] | I will return shortly. | 我很快就回来的 |
[12:30] | Maybe they exist as two separate cultures. | 也许他们以两种文明方式存在着 |
[12:33] | Maybe. | 也许了 |
[12:36] | Who cares? | 管它呢 |
[12:39] | How long are you boys planning on keeping us here? | 你们打算让我们在这儿等多久? |
[12:44] | You know, if people could just learn to keep their | 如果你们可以把 |
[12:47] | secret underground hatches locked… | 地下基地隐藏的那么好…… |
[12:55] | So much for two separate cultures. | 别在提什么两种不同的存在方式了 |
[13:07] | What am I going to do? | 我现在该怎么办? |
[13:17] | I’m getting a weird vibe all of a sudden. | 我心里有种异样的感觉 |
[13:19] | I agree. | 同意 |
[13:20] | I have never seen the Genii behave this way. | 我从没见过Genii人像现在这样 |
[13:28] | Listen, we’re just going to step outside | 我们想出去看看 |
[13:32] | and see if Major Sheppard and Dr. Mckay are back. | Sheppard少校和McKay博士是否回来了 |
[13:34] | No one must leave. It’s not safe. | 你们不能离开这儿,外面不安全 |
[13:35] | There’s a wraith ship in the area. | 附近有幽灵船出没 |
[13:37] | Wraith? | 幽灵? |
[13:40] | Are you serious? | 你们不是在开玩笑吧? |
[13:44] | We need to warn our friends. | 我们要去给我们的伙伴报警 |
[13:46] | You will draw them to us. | 你们会把幽灵引到这儿来的 |
[13:47] | Everyone must stay indoors. | 所有人都必须留在屋子里 |
[14:03] | Oh. Can we be careful with that? | 你可以小心一点吗? |
[14:05] | It’s just, it’s rather fragile, and if it, uh… | 它很,它很容易摔碎,如果…… |
[14:10] | We have a problem. | 我们有个问题 |
[14:12] | Then we have something in common. | 那我们还算有些共同点了 |
[14:14] | Normally, you would already have been shot for discovering our secret. | 通常情况下,在你们发现了我们的秘密 之后就被射杀了 |
[14:17] | In which case, more of our people would show up and question our disappearance. | 那样的话,我们的人就会来这儿 向你们讨债 |
[14:20] | We would simply tell them the Wraith took you. | 我们只要说是幽灵干的就行了 |
[14:23] | With no evidence to the contrary, | 因为无以对证 |
[14:25] | they would believe us. | 他们只能相信我们 |
[14:28] | You were saying? | 你刚才想什么? |
[14:31] | You have technology, knowledge new to us. | 你们有新技术,新知识 |
[14:35] | This C-4 of yours… | 你们的这个C-4…… |
[14:37] | It’s not for blowing up stumps. | 不是用来拔起树根的 |
[14:40] | We have a more sophisticated application for it. | 我们可以用来做更复杂的事情 |
[14:44] | Look, what you people do with your c4 | 听着,你们用C-4来干吗 |
[14:46] | is none of our business. | 不关我们的事 |
[14:47] | We just need food. | 我们只要食物 |
[14:50] | As far as your little secret down here goes, well… | 从你们目前这地下基地的情况来看 |
[14:53] | we say, “what giant, underground bunker?” | 我们的意思是:多么壮观的地下碉堡啊 |
[14:58] | I want more than that. | 我需要更多的C-4 |
[15:00] | Well, maybe we can give you… more. | 呃,也许我们可以给你们……更多 |
[15:03] | You have weapons more powerful than your C-4? | 你们有比C-4更先进的武器? |
[15:06] | Are you kidding me? Weapons are us. We… | 你是在开玩笑吗?武器是我们的 我们…… |
[15:09] | We might. | 我们有 |
[15:13] | What if I wanted more than weapons? | 如果我不单要武器呢? |
[15:15] | Uh, did I mention that I know almost everything about almost everything? | 我是不是说过我知道一切的一切? |
[15:20] | For Teyla Emmagan to have joined with you, | 连Teyla Emmagan都加入你们了 |
[15:22] | you must have something much more… | 你们一定有更…… |
[15:24] | Look, I’m going to go out on a limb here | 我们只是想摆脱困境 |
[15:26] | and just say that we’re looking for allies against the Wraith. | 我们只是在寻找对抗幽灵的同盟 |
[15:30] | How about you guys? | 你们觉得怎么样? |
[15:36] | Listen, we just want to take a look outside. | 听着,我只是想出去看看 |
[15:37] | We can’t let you. | 不行 |
[15:39] | It’s not safe. | 不安全 |
[15:41] | We can take care of ourselves. | 我们会照顾好自己的 |
[15:44] | Tyrus, please respond. | Tyrus, 请回复 |
[15:46] | Receiving. | 收到 |
[15:48] | Bring them. | 带走他们 |
[15:50] | Understood. | 明白 |
[15:52] | Relinquish your weapons. | 放下武器 |
[15:57] | You will not be harmed. | 我们就不会伤害你们 |
[16:01] | You guys are full of surprises. | 你们总是给我们惊奇啊 |
[16:20] | You missed a hell of a harvest ceremony, Sir. | 你们错过了丰收庆典,长官 |
[16:22] | I can imagine. | 可以想见 |
[16:25] | Oh. Teyla. | 哦,Teyla |
[16:26] | I am as surprised as you are by all of this, Major. | 少校,我和你一样感到很奇怪 |
[16:28] | I don’t know. I’m pretty surprised. | 我不知道,我感到太奇怪了 |
[16:30] | Teyla and her people know us only as the simple farmers we show outsiders. | Teyla和她的人民只知道我们所表现出来的 那一面——淳朴的农民 |
[16:34] | The secrecy of who and what we are is the only defense we have against the Wraith. | 我们的身份之谜是我们对幽灵的 最好的防御武器 |
[16:40] | One day, all that will change. | 总有一天,这会改变的 |
[16:45] | You think you can do that with an atomic bomb? | 你们以为你们可以造出原子弹吗? |
[16:51] | Now it’s you who surprise me. | 现在是你们让我们搞到奇怪了 |
[16:53] | Well, radioactive readings, your fascination with our C-4… | 辐射信号 以及你们对C-4浓厚的兴趣 |
[16:56] | You’re just mentioning this now? | 你现在才发现? |
[16:57] | It just came to me when he said, “one day, all that will change.” | 他说“总有一天,这会改变”的时候 我才反应过来 |
[17:00] | I assume you’re hoping our C-4 will solve your supercriticality problem. | 我想你们是希望C-4能解决你们 面临的超临界问题 |
[17:04] | Will it? | 行得通吗? |
[17:05] | It might. | 也许 |
[17:06] | Depends on your design. There’s a host of other considerations. | 跟你们的设计有关 有一些其它需要考虑的事项 |
[17:08] | You know how to make an a-bomb? | 你知道怎么造原子弹? |
[17:10] | Major, most of my high school chess team could design an a-bomb. | 少校,我高中的国际象棋队里 大部分的队友都能设计原子弹 |
[17:13] | The actual hard part is having sufficient fissionable materials of appropriate grade. | 难的是获得足够的 够纯度的可分裂物质 |
[17:17] | And we do. | 我们有 |
[17:19] | You do? | 你们有? |
[17:21] | The Genii were once a great confederation of planets. | Genii人以前是一个星球的联邦 |
[17:25] | Millennia ago, the Wraith had driven us to the brink of total annihilation. | 几千年以前,幽灵把我们逼到了 灭绝的边缘 |
[17:31] | Our forefathers sought the protection of bunkers such as these, | 我们的先祖造出了防御碉堡 就像这个一样 |
[17:34] | originally created for wars long forgotten, | 这里原先是为了战争而建的 |
[17:37] | and it was here that a small number of our people | 只有在这里,我们的人有一小部分 |
[17:41] | managed to survive undetected. | 躲过了被发现的命运 |
[17:47] | Over the course of many, many years, generation after generation | 时间一年年过去 |
[17:51] | we have made technological developments here in secret. | 我们一代代人在这儿秘密发展科技 |
[17:56] | So the whole farmer thing is just a front. | 所以那些耕种的东西都只是表象 |
[17:59] | So the Wraith do not suspect. | 以使幽灵不会怀疑 |
[18:01] | More than that. | 不单是这样 |
[18:03] | We do have many mouths to feed below. | 我们还要养家糊口 |
[18:07] | I want to show you something. | 我想带你看些东西 |
[18:08] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[18:09] | Oh, that thing you so carelessly threw on the table… | 对了,那个你随意丢在桌上的东西…… |
[18:11] | Can I take that along? | 我能带着它吗? |
[18:16] | Come. | 来吧 |
[18:19] | Stay as you are. | 你们守着这里 |
[18:31] | Down below, our military trains as our scientists create weapons for them. | 在这地下,我们在这里训练军队 科学家们则在这发明武器 |
[18:36] | With our atomic weapon, we believe | 我们相信,有了核武器 |
[18:38] | we finally have what we need to defeat the Wraith once and for all. | 我们就拥有了将幽灵一举歼灭的 把握 |
[18:41] | You do realize that long-term exposure to these levels of radiation is extremely dangerous. | 你们知道长时间暴露在核辐射下 是很危险的吧? |
[18:44] | Our scientists tell me otherwise. | 我们的科学家说的可相反 |
[18:47] | Well, they’re wrong. | 那么他们错了 |
[18:48] | Are we in danger now? | 我们现在危险吗? |
[18:50] | It would take days or weeks at these levels of radiation, | 在这个辐射率下需要几天或几周的时间 |
[18:52] | but I assume the Genii spend days or weeks down here. | 但是我相信Genii人在这儿一定不止 几天或几周了 |
[18:55] | Many of our people have spent their entire lives here. | 有许多人一辈子都呆在这儿 |
[18:58] | Their entire, short lives. | 他们整个短暂的生命 |
[19:00] | We’ll be fine, just as long as you weren’t planning on having children. | 我们没事的,只要我们不打算生小孩就行 |
[19:06] | Well, you’re on the right track. | 不错,你们的方向是正确的 |
[19:09] | We’re about 60 years ahead of you. | 我们比你们领先60年 |
[19:10] | That is, if you survive. | 前提是,你们能活下来 |
[19:11] | This shielding is woefully inadequate. | 这保护层很遗憾的不够充分 |
[19:14] | Now, uranium… | 现在,铀的问题…… |
[19:17] | How much do you have? | 你们有多少铀? |
[19:18] | Much more. | 很多 |
[19:20] | It’s nowhere near weapons grade. | 远达不到造武器的标准 |
[19:22] | We have had problems in our purifying efforts. | 我们碰到了净化的问题 |
[19:24] | The molecular structure of the unwanted material is very similar to that of the desired material. | 杂质的分子结构和我们要的成分的分子结构 很相近 |
[19:29] | Diffusion… You need to separate the 235 from the 238. | 扩散运动……你们必须把铀235和铀238分离开来 |
[19:32] | When you remove the barrier between two substances, the slight difference in their mass | 当你把两种成分间的阻碍隔开 |
[19:35] | causes them to separate at different rates. | 它们组成结构上的不同会使它们以不同的速率扩散 |
[19:37] | You could do this? | 你可以做吗? |
[19:38] | Well, of course. I just… | 当然,我只是…… |
[19:39] | I think the real question is, right now. | 我想当下最主要的问题 |
[19:42] | Are we allies… | 我们是同盟…… |
[19:44] | Or are we still prisoners? | 还是囚犯? |
[19:52] | We give thanks to our new friends. | 我们对新朋友感激不尽 |
[19:55] | We give thanks. | 我们感谢 |
[20:01] | Please, eat. Please, eat. | |
[20:10] | You don’t think there’s lemon in this, do you? | 这里没放柠檬吧,是吗? |
[20:11] | I’m sure it’s delicious. | 我保证这很美味 |
[20:13] | Have you seen someone in anaphylactic shock? | 你见过有人过敏性休克吗? |
[20:15] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[20:16] | I hope that by sharing this meal we can make up in some small way for past offenses. | 我希望这顿饭可以 弥补我们以前的冒犯 |
[20:22] | I’m sure we’ll get along just fine. | 我相信我们会合作愉快的 |
[20:27] | What method did your people use | 你们在原型设备上是用 |
[20:30] | to initiate fission reaction | 什么方法来 |
[20:32] | in your prototype devices? | 启动分裂反应的呢? |
[20:34] | Well, there’s two different approaches, actually… | 实际上,有两种不同的方法 |
[20:35] | Implosion and a gun-type bomb. | 内裂式的和枪型的原子弹 |
[20:38] | Both were designed to create a supercritical mass, obviously. | 显然,这两个都设计成 能产生超临界质量 |
[20:40] | Obviously. | 显然 |
[20:41] | Either way you go, you need an amount of refined 235 | 不论哪一种方法,你都需要精炼的铀235 |
[20:44] | roughly equivalent to the size of my fist… | 差不多要我的拳头大小那么多 |
[20:48] | Or his fist, actually. | 或者他的拳头 |
[20:50] | Well, our dreams may soon be a reality. | 我们的梦想就快变成现实了 |
[20:56] | With your help, before the next culling, | 有了你们的帮助,在下次提炼之前 |
[20:59] | we plan to vaporize the Wraith as they sleep. | 我们打算在幽灵沉睡之时蒸发 |
[21:06] | What exactly is your plan? | 你的计划究竟是怎样的? |
[21:09] | We intend to take advantage of their overconfidence. | 我们要利用他们的自负 |
[21:13] | That is their weakness. | 这是他们的弱点 |
[21:15] | Overconfidence. | 自负 |
[21:17] | They hibernate between cullings aboard their great ships, | 在提炼物送到他们的飞船的间隙 他们会冬眠 |
[21:19] | sometimes for centuries at a time. | 有时长达几个世纪 |
[21:22] | There are always Wraith who watch over the sleepers, but they’re small in number. | 他们总会有人守卫着睡觉的人 但那毕竟是少数 |
[21:25] | Small enough to be overpowered. | 我们有能力制服 |
[21:27] | We intend to sneak aboard their ships with our new weapons. | 我们准备偷偷的把我们的新武器 送到他们的飞船上 |
[21:29] | That may no longer be possible. | 现在不可能那样做了 |
[21:31] | – Teyla…… – Teyla… – Major? | – 少校? |
[21:32] | Don’t you think we should listen to their whole plan before we start poking holes in it? | 难道你不认为在提意见之前, 我们该先听完他们整个计划吗? |
[21:35] | If we are to work together, then they need to trust us and we need to trust them. | 如果我们要在一起合作,他们需要相信我们 我们也需要相信他们 |
[21:41] | Please explain. | 请解释一下 |
[21:44] | I and several of my people had been captured by the Wraith. | 我和我的一些人曾被 幽灵抓去过 |
[21:48] | You must understand, it was a rescue mission to save us. | 你们需要知道 那是我们的救援计划 |
[21:51] | I am only alive today thanks to them. | 我能活到今天要感谢他们 |
[21:57] | As a result of that rescue… | 那次救援的结果…… |
[21:58] | You awakened the others. | 你把其它的幽灵惊醒了 |
[22:00] | They found out that there were more people where we came from. | 他们发现我们的那个地方有更多的人 |
[22:03] | Father, they will all awaken. | 爸爸,他们会都醒过来的 |
[22:05] | Look, we took one of them prisoner. | 我们活捉了一个幽灵 |
[22:07] | The next culling was supposed to be decades away. | 下次提炼被安排在几十年后 |
[22:09] | He said they were in no hurry, that they would take their time to come after us. | 他说他们不急 他们会耐心的跟我们周旋 |
[22:12] | We had hoped to test our first atomic weapon five years from now. | 我们原打算5年后能进行第一次核试验呢 |
[22:18] | Do we have that much time, Sheppard? | 我们有那么多时间吗,Sheppard? |
[22:23] | Do we? | 有吗? |
[22:26] | No. | 没有 |
[22:47] | Cowen… Cowen… | |
[22:48] | They may detect the radiation. | 他们会发现辐射 |
[22:49] | We have to shut down the reactors, survive this culling, and somehow plan for the next. | 我们必须关闭反应堆 留下提炼物,然后再作下一步打算 |
[22:52] | You’re forgetting something… | 你忘记了些事 |
[22:54] | – We can hide from them… – We’re both on the same side… | – 我们可以躲过他们 – 我们在一条船上! |
[22:58] | Once we have extracted all the information we can from you, | 一旦我们把需要的榨光了 |
[23:01] | you will be left on the surface. | 你们会被留在上面 |
[23:04] | You’ll be the first the Wraith feed upon, | 你们会第一个被幽灵吞食 |
[23:06] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[23:07] | I’ve gone up against Wraith ships and I won. | 我碰过幽灵的飞船 而且我赢了 |
[23:09] | I’ve seen your weapons… | 我见过你们的武器 |
[23:10] | I’m talking about a ship, one that flies through space, | 我说的是一艘飞船 可以穿越空间的飞船 |
[23:13] | with weapons beyond anything you’ve ever seen. | 上面有你见都没有见过的武器 |
[23:16] | Do you really want to turn down that kind of help? | 你真的想拒绝这样一种帮助吗? |
[23:19] | I think you’re trying to save yourself. | 我想你只是在为自己辩解 |
[23:21] | Well, you’re damn right I am. | 是啊,真TMD被你说中了 |
[23:24] | I say we work together, then maybe help save each other. | 我想我们一起合作 也许可以互相帮忙 |
[23:28] | We both want the same thing. | 我们的目的是一样的 |
[23:35] | We started our experiments confident the Wraith would not appear for many years. | 我们开始实验是因为我们原以为 幽灵短期内不会发现 |
[23:38] | They will detect us the same way you did. | 现在看来他们会像你们一样发现我们的 |
[23:40] | – But if we work together… – Haven’t you done enough? | – 但是如果我们合作…… – 你们还嫌不够么? |
[23:42] | We haven’t even started yet. | 我们还没开始合作呢 |
[23:44] | I can get your program right back on schedule. | 我可以使你们走回正轨 |
[23:46] | How? | 怎么办到? |
[23:47] | I built an atomic bomb for my grade six science fair exhibit. | 我为了六年级的科学展 造了一个原子弹 |
[23:51] | They let you do that up in Canada? | 在加拿大他们让你这样做? |
[23:52] | It wasn’t a working model. Still, I was questioned for six hours by the CIA, | 那不是工作模型 我还为这个被中情局询问了6个小时 |
[23:55] | who believed I was part of a secret preteen organization. | 他们以为我是一个未成年秘密组织的成员 |
[23:57] | Actually, it led to my first job… | 实际上,这也是我第一份工作的…… |
[24:04] | Major Sheppard has convinced me that we may yet prevail… | Sheppard少校刚刚让我相信我们 还有成功的希望 |
[24:08] | He has? | 是吗? |
[24:10] | If we work together. | 如果我们精诚合作的话 |
[24:19] | Many generations ago, during a culling, | 许多年以前,再一次提炼中 |
[24:22] | the Genii were able to shoot down a wraith dart. | Genii成功的射下了一个幽灵的近程导弹 |
[24:25] | Although many lives were lost that day, | 虽然那天我们损失了很多人 |
[24:28] | the ability to resist, even in some small way, | 损失了很多东西 |
[24:32] | gave the Genii the seeds of hope. | 但这至少给了我们 Genii人一点希望 |
[24:38] | This data storage device was recovered from that downed Wraith dart. | 这个数据保存器是从击落的 幽灵近程导弹上恢复过来的 |
[24:41] | It’s like flash memory in a jump drive. | 就像飞机失事时的黑匣子 |
[24:43] | It contains information about the hive ship it was deployed from. | 它包含了当初发射它的飞船的信息 |
[24:46] | Tyrus and his daughter have been able to successfully access that information. | Tyrus和他的女儿已经成功破解了 上面的信息 |
[24:49] | How? | 怎么破的? |
[24:50] | Through this interface. | 通过这个界面 |
[24:54] | Well, really? | 真的么? |
[24:55] | We believe… | 我们相信 |
[24:58] | This is where a Wraith ship still sleeps. | 这就是幽灵飞船休眠的地方 |
[25:01] | The Wraith tend to self-destruct. | 幽灵善于自毁 |
[25:03] | It’s probably pretty rare to get ahold of something like this. | 拥有这种东西还真是少见 |
[25:05] | Have you been able to access any other data? | 你们破解了其它信息了吗? |
[25:06] | With this interface device, we believe we can access the Wraith ship’s data core. | 通过这个界面 我们相信我们可以破解幽灵飞船的数据核心 |
[25:13] | So this is what your whole plan is based on? | 这就是你们整个计划的基础? |
[25:15] | Well, how does getting access to a Wraith ship’s computer help you? | 那能进入幽灵飞船的电脑 对你有什么帮助吗? |
[25:17] | With this interface device, we can learn the locations of all the Wraith ships. | 通过这个设备,我们可以 知道所有幽灵飞船的方位 |
[25:21] | So you know where to deliver your new bombs. | 所以你们知道在哪儿放你们的新炸弹了 |
[25:24] | Makes sense. | 有点道理 |
[25:25] | Assuming, of course, the ship we’re looking at is still there. | 在我们看到的那条飞船仍 在原地的前提下 |
[25:28] | Well, if the Wraith are in no hurry to rally their forces, as you claim, it will be. | 如果幽灵不急着召集他们的武装 就像你们所说的,它应该还在原处 |
[25:32] | This ship is nowhere near the Stargate. | 这飞船离星际门很远 |
[25:35] | Approaching it undetected by foot is impossible. | 徒步靠近它而不被发现 是不可能的 |
[25:38] | That is where your ship comes in, Major Sheppard. | 那是你们的飞船进来的地方,少校 |
[25:47] | I always wondered where my ship would come in. | 我还奇怪我的飞船究竟从哪儿飞进来了呢 |
[25:50] | No. | 不行 |
[25:51] | How’s that for an answer? | 这个作为回答怎么样? |
[25:52] | It’s pithy, I’ll give you that. | 简短有力的,拿我来说的话 |
[25:55] | I’m sure you already agreed to this. | 我肯定你已经同意了 |
[25:56] | Only because we’ll get something out of it. | 那也只是因为我们会取得成果 |
[25:58] | And we do need allies, ma’am. | 我们确实需要同盟,长官 |
[26:00] | Allies? | 同盟? |
[26:01] | You just said these people were ready to string you up. | 你们刚刚说那些人想把你们捆起来 |
[26:03] | How can you trust them? | 你们怎么能相信他们? |
[26:04] | Hey, I don’t trust them as far as I can throw them. | 一旦我们不再相信他们 我们可以甩了他们 |
[26:07] | There’s a reason they insisted that McKay and Teyla stay there, | 他们坚持让McKay和Teyla 留在那里的有原因的 |
[26:09] | and it’s not just to help them with their bomb, | 不仅仅是为了帮助他们制造原子弹 |
[26:11] | but we have something they need and they have something we need. | 而是因为我们各有所需 |
[26:14] | I thought that’s what negotiating was all about. | 我想这就是我们谈判的重点 |
[26:16] | Ioh, well, it is. | 嗯,是啊 |
[26:17] | Personally, I stop short of offering nuclear weapons. | 我以个人的名义停止向你们 供应核武器 |
[26:20] | They were building them anyway. | 无论如何,他们已经在造了 |
[26:22] | Oh, if they were building them anyway, why didn’t you just say so? | 如果他们在造了,那你们为什么这么说? |
[26:26] | You realize I originally sent you out for food? | 你们知道 我原先派你们去是为了食物的吗? |
[26:30] | I think we can still get that. | 我想我们仍可以得到食物 |
[26:32] | I don’t see why not. | 我不知道为什么不行 |
[26:33] | We kind of moved past it with the whole atomic bomb thing. | 我们只是更进一步到了 原子弹方面的事而已 |
[26:39] | All right, bottom line, can you pull this off? | 好吧,最低原则,你们能成功吗? |
[26:42] | We’ll have to watch our backs, but… | 我们得当心,但…… |
[26:45] | I wouldn’t put my team at risk if I didn’t think so. | 如果我认为不会成功 我就不会冒险把我的队伍置于其中 |
[26:52] | Okay, go, and then maybe we’ll talk about making nuclear bombs. | 好吧,去吧,也许我们 还有机会讨论怎么制造核弹头 |
[27:02] | The spherical encasement directs the explosive forces inward, | 那个球形箱体引导 爆炸力向内延伸 |
[27:04] | and the resulting implosion creates extreme compression. | 而最终的爆炸会产生极大的压缩力 |
[27:08] | The subcritical mass becomes supercritical. | 这些次临界的物体就会变成超临界的 |
[27:12] | Ingenious. | 太天才了 |
[27:13] | I know, and can you believe I didn’t even win the science fair? | 我知道,你能够想象 这还不足以赢得科学展吗? |
[27:16] | So, the practical adaptation of available equipment and resources will be the real challenge. | 真正的挑战是对现有的仪器和资源 进行相应的改造 |
[27:22] | You’re destined to become a hero among our people, Dr. Mckay. | McKay博士,你生来就是为了成为我们的英雄啊 |
[27:26] | Right. | 没错 |
[27:28] | As long as major Sheppard returns with the C-4. | 只要Sheppard带着C-4回来 |
[27:36] | I’m a dead man. | 我死定了 |
[27:39] | We have surprised each other. | 我们互相都吃惊不小啊 |
[27:42] | The Genii are not the people I thought they were. | Genii人跟我想象的不一样啊 |
[27:44] | And look at you. | 而你呢 |
[27:45] | I would never have thought that you’d leave your people. | 我可不敢想象你会离开你的人民 |
[27:48] | No. I do this for them. | 不,我这样做是为了他们 |
[27:51] | John sheppard and his people have brought new hope to our stars, Sora. | John Sheppard和他的人民给我的星球 带来了新希望,Sora |
[27:54] | They have the spirit of explorers and the hearts of warriors. | 他们有探险家的精神和 斗士的心 |
[27:58] | They have accepted me. | 他们接受了我 |
[28:00] | But look at you. | 但看看你 |
[28:01] | How many “harvest ceremonies” did I make you endure? | 你还能参加几次我们的丰收庆典? |
[28:04] | Never again, I promise you. | 不了,我保证 |
[28:16] | You respected us for who we were. | 你们尊重我们 |
[28:18] | That gave us reason to trust you. | 那时我们相信你们的原因 |
[28:20] | I am saddened that you could not trust me enough to share in your secret. | 你们认为我们不够资格分享你们的秘密 我感到很悲哀 |
[28:24] | That is our way. | 那是我们的方式 |
[28:26] | Our deception was and is a matter of survival. | 我们的原则是,而且将一直是,生存 |
[28:30] | It is a secret we are born into that we willingly take to our graves. | 这是我们生来享有的秘密 我们也愿意带到棺材里去 |
[28:33] | Still… | 那么…… |
[28:34] | Have we not always traded fairly with you? | 难道我们没有跟你们公平交易吗? |
[28:38] | You should know we have not dealt with others so graciously. | 你应该知道我们没有这么光明正大 的和其他人做过生意 |
[28:42] | Perhaps this new alliance will help to open your eyes… | 也许新的联盟能让你们看清 |
[28:45] | That we can only stand against the Wraith if we do so together. | 只有我们精诚合作 才有可能打败幽灵 |
[28:51] | We’ll have to see if your friends will live up to their promises. | 我们还得观察一下你的朋友们 是不是信守诺言 |
[29:12] | Well? | 嗯哼? |
[29:14] | Do you see? | 看见了吗? |
[29:21] | We’ve got to get in and out as fast as possible. | 我们的动作必须尽可能的快 |
[29:23] | I’ve been studying these plans all my life. | 我毕生都在研究这个计划 |
[29:25] | Good. | 好啊 |
[29:27] | Then we’ll follow your lead. | 那我们跟着你走 |
[29:29] | We’ll keep you covered during the breach and download. | 你们在做的时候我们会掩护的 |
[29:31] | Exit plan? | 撤退计划呢? |
[29:32] | Same as we came in. You’ll stay with the jumper. | 和进入一样,你留在探险者号 |
[29:33] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[29:34] | I should be going with you. | 我要和你一起去 |
[29:36] | There’s a good chance we could end up in a firefight. | 我们很有可能碰到一场战斗 |
[29:38] | Sora is a skilled fighter and expert marksman, lieutenant Ford. | Ford少尉,Sora是一个 训练有素的战士,并且是个神射手 |
[29:43] | Still, she must stay here to carry on if we don’t come back. | 尽管如此,她必须留在这儿继续 如果我们回不来的话 |
[30:06] | We need you to deliver the C-4 you’ve promised us, Major, before we proceed. | 在行动之前 我们需要你们把承诺的C-4 拿过来,少校 |
[30:10] | We need to get the proper intel first. | 我们必须先找到合适的突破口 |
[30:13] | There’s no use in building a bunch of nukes if we can’t put them to use. | 如果不能投入使用 那我们造出核武器也没用 |
[30:17] | Those are your terms? | 这是你的原则? |
[30:18] | I’m sure you understand. | 我相信你明白的 |
[30:20] | I do. | 明白 |
[30:22] | It seems we have no choice but to trust each other. | 看来我们除了互相信任,别无他选 |
[30:46] | How many of these ships do you have? | 你们有多少艘这种船? |
[30:50] | Just the one. | 只有1艘 |
[31:01] | There. | 那里 |
[31:06] | Have they awoken? | 他们醒过来了吗? |
[31:07] | I don’t see any activity. | 我看不见任何活动 |
[31:10] | Same as last time. | 和上次一样 |
[31:14] | All right, here we go. | 好吧,我们出发 |
[31:16] | Right through the front door. | 从前门进去 |
[31:38] | Hey, hold the fort. | 嘿,守住这里 |
[31:40] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[31:41] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[32:23] | Oh, god. | 哦,天啊 |
[32:32] | These people were cocooned for later feeding. | 这些人被茧缠住了,以备以后食用 |
[32:35] | Some of them may still be alive. | 他们中有些可能还活着 |
[32:39] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间来管这个 |
[32:40] | They could be your people, for all you know. | 他们可能是你们的人 |
[32:47] | Teyla, take care of this. We’ll meet you back at the ship. | Teyla,你看好这里 我们飞船上见 |
[32:49] | McKay, you’re with me. | McKay,给我来 |
[32:58] | I’ll stay with her. | 我留着和她一起 |
[33:01] | Go. We’ll meet you back at the ship. | 走,我们飞船上见 |
[33:48] | This is it. | 就是这儿了 |
[33:51] | But the ship’s plans I memorized did not include the details on how to operate this door. | 但我记得计划里没有 包括怎么操作这扇门啊 |
[33:58] | If we try to blow this door, it’s going to make too much noise. | 如果试图冲破这扇门 会造成很大的声响 |
[34:01] | So find another way. Okay. | 所以另寻他法 |
[34:15] | Can I get some light here? | 给点亮光 |
[34:38] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[34:52] | Please… help me. | 求求你……救救我 |
[34:54] | We’re going to get you out. | 我们会救你出来 |
[34:57] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[34:58] | – We cannot free him. We can save none of them. – What? | – 我们不能放了他,我们一个都不能放 – 什么? |
[35:00] | Please help… | 求求你…… |
[35:02] | You would leave him here to die? | 你要把他们留在这里等死? |
[35:03] | Listen, the Wraith must not know we were ever here. | 听着,不能让幽灵知道我们来过 |
[35:07] | I said no. | 我说不行 |
[35:17] | McKay, we don’t have.. | McKay,我们没有…… |
[35:19] | Look, I don’t even know if this is going to… | 我不知道这是否…… |
[35:26] | Work. | 有用 |
[35:34] | Bingo. | 瞧 |
[35:38] | All right. | 好了 |
[35:40] | I’ll cover your six. Go. | 我帮你放风,去吧 |
[35:50] | If you free him, they will know he was taken. | 如果你把他放了,他们会知道的 |
[35:52] | You are not the man I believed you to be. | 我简直不敢相信你是这样一个人 |
[35:54] | This ship is closest to our world. | 这艘飞船离我们的星球最近 |
[35:55] | The Genii will be the first to die if they awaken. | 如果幽灵醒来,第一个死的是Genii人 |
[35:57] | Help me! | 救救我! |
[35:58] | I said leave him. | 我说了离他远点 |
[36:00] | No! | 不! |
[36:01] | Be silent! | 安静! |
[36:18] | Major, we have been discovered. | 少校,我们被发现了 |
[36:21] | We’ve got to get out of here. | 我们该走了 |
[36:32] | We’ve got it. | 搞定了 |
[36:45] | Wraith guards. | 幽灵护卫 |
[36:47] | Hurry. More are coming. | 快,后面更多 |
[37:01] | Where’s Tyrus? | Tyrus呢? |
[37:02] | He was struck by a Wraith weapon. | 他被幽灵武器击中了 |
[37:04] | He may have only been stunned. | 他也许只是昏迷了 |
[37:06] | By now, the Wraith will be upon him. | 现在他一定已经被幽灵抓住了 |
[37:12] | Go. Go! | 走,走! |
[37:15] | All right, hang on. | 好吧,别急 |
[38:03] | Where is my father? | 我爸爸呢? |
[38:08] | He did not survive. | 他没能回来 |
[38:11] | How? | 怎么回事? |
[38:13] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[38:14] | I think we should find out. | 我想我们该查查 |
[38:18] | Take aim. | 瞄准 |
[38:34] | Cowen… I thought we were just learning how to get along. | Cowen…我以为我们 已经学会怎么合作了 |
[38:38] | She killed tyrus. | 她杀了Tyrus |
[38:40] | No. | 没有 |
[38:42] | By leaving him to die, you may just as well have killed him yourself. | 你把他留下送死,当时你很可能已经 把他杀了 |
[38:45] | He shot the man we tried to save. | 他把我要救的人打死了 |
[38:47] | It was a mistake to try and save anyone. | 尝试去救人是一个错误 |
[38:50] | It jeopardized the mission. | 这使我们的行动遇到了危险 |
[38:55] | We will keep this intelligence information… | 我们会留下这些智能信息 |
[38:59] | You’re the one making a mistake. | 你才是制造错误的那个人 |
[39:01] | And your ship, and whatever quantities of C-4 you have in your possession. | 你的飞船,以及无论你们拥有多少C-4 |
[39:05] | That is all you ever intended, to use us. | 这就是你们算计好的 要利用我们 |
[39:09] | And for your efforts, I will spare your lives. | 为了感谢你们,我们会留你们一命 |
[39:13] | How generous of you. | 多慷慨啊 |
[39:15] | I guess the tava beans are off the table. | 我想塔瓦豆已经掉下桌子了 |
[39:17] | Your weapons. | 放下你们的武器 |
[39:19] | No. | 不 |
[39:20] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[39:23] | We have the advantage, Major. | 我们的人多,少校 |
[39:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:31] | This is what your father died for? | 你爸爸的死就是为了这个? |
[39:35] | In the name of people who would lie and steal from those they would call friends? | 为了那些可以把朋友拿来出卖以及 洗劫的人们? |
[39:42] | Well, I lied too. | 我也撒谎了 |
[39:44] | Jumpers two and three, execute. | 探险者2号和3号,执行命令 |
[39:56] | You didn’t really think we had one ship, did you? | 你们不会真的认为我们只有一艘飞船吧,啊? |
[40:00] | Tell your people to get back and nobody gets hurt. | 让你们的人回去,大家互不伤害 |
[40:06] | Jumper two, prepare to fire on my mark. | 探险者二号,听我的号令准备开火 |
[40:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:15] | Do you promise to leave? | 你们保证离开? |
[40:18] | Well, that’s the plan. | 是啊,那是计划 |
[40:22] | I guess we’ll have to go somewhere else to find our tava beans, but… | 我想我们该到其他地方找我们的 塔瓦豆了,但是…… |
[40:28] | I think it’s only fair we end up with something. | 我想我们该做个了结才算公平 |
[40:34] | You do not want to make an enemy of the Genii. | 你们不该和Genii人为敌的 |
[40:38] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗? |
[40:41] | Same here. | 我们也是 |
[41:08] | Major, I thought you might like to see this. | 少校,我猜你也许想看看这个 |
[41:13] | A lot of the information we downloaded from the data storage device was encrypted, | 我们从数据存储器上下载的许多数据 是经过加密的 |
[41:16] | so we’re still working on that. | 所以我们仍然在破解它 |
[41:18] | Yeah, I didn’t think it would be easy. | 嗯,我知道这不容易 |
[41:19] | But we were able to ascertain the existence of 21 Wraith hive ships | 但我们可以确定21艘幽灵飞船的存在 |
[41:22] | just in our quadrant of the Pegasus galaxy alone. | 单单在我们所处的飞马星系的这四分之一 |
[41:24] | 21? | 21艘? |
[41:25] | And there are indications of far more elsewhere in Pegasus. | 而且有暗示说在飞马的 其他地方有更多 |
[41:28] | Well, how many more? | 那到底有多少? |
[41:29] | Well, there’s no way of knowing for sure. | 没办法知道确切的数字 |
[41:31] | Perhaps 60… Or more. | 也许60艘,或更多 |
[41:35] | That’s a lot of ships. | 那挺多呀 |
[41:37] | Some of them already appear to be on the move. | 有些似乎已经开始行动了 |
[41:39] | Toward us? | 朝我们来的? |
[41:40] | That’s the part we’re still working on. | 我们正研究到这部分 |
[41:42] | So even if were to have helped the Genii build nuclear warheads… | 所以即使我们帮助Genii人建立了 核弹头 |
[41:45] | We only could have nuked a handful of them simultaneously. | 我们也只能同时用 少量的核武器进行攻击 |
[41:48] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[41:48] | There’s far too many Wraith ships for a coordinated attack. | 对于联合攻击 这些幽灵飞船足够了 |
[41:52] | The Genii plan never would have worked, with or without our help. | Genii人的计划注定要失败的 不管有没有我们的帮助 |
[41:56] | I’ll see what else I can find. | 我看看还有什么 |
[41:57] | Thank you, Peter. | 谢谢,Peter |
[42:03] | You might be happy to know sergeant Bates was able to broker a small trade agreement for food while you were gone. | 你也许乐意在你们走后听到Bates军士 成功的谈成了一笔粮食生意 |
[42:09] | Oh, he did, did he? | 是吗,他谈成了? |
[42:10] | Yes, he did, but it’s not a competition. | 没错,谈成了,但这不是和你们比赛 |
[42:14] | So who are these people? | 对方是什么样的人? |
[42:15] | They’re traders. | 他们是商人 |
[42:16] | They call themselves Manarians. | 他们自称为Manarian人 |
[42:21] | I’m sorry you weren’t able to find the allies you’re looking for, John. | John,我很抱歉你没有找到 你想要的同盟 |
[42:26] | Well, we gathered some valuable intel. That’s something. | 但我们得到了一些有用的信息 这也算收获 |
[42:28] | You’re trying to convince me this is good news? | 你是想让我认为你这次行动成功了吗? |
[42:32] | I much prefer to know what we’re up against than not. | 我宁愿我们提前知道面临什么 而不是蒙在鼓里 |
[42:35] | 60 ships… Or more. | 60艘飞船……或许更多 |
[42:42] | I just hope they don’t all come at once. | 我现在只希望他们不要同时来 |