时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Anything look familiar to you Teyla? | Teyla,这儿你熟悉吗? |
[00:10] | No, I do not think this is a world I have visited before. | 不,我想我以前没有来过这儿 |
[00:13] | Without landmarks, how can you tell? | 这儿也没什么显著标志,你是怎么判断的? |
[00:15] | It is difficult by air, but every world is unique in it’s own way. | 我们在天上很难判断 但每个星球都有自己独特的一面 |
[00:19] | I’ve heard a lot of reports from SG teams, on missions like this one. | 我看过很多来自SG部队的报告 就是关于这样的行动的 |
[00:22] | Specifically the mission reports of Colonel Samantha Carter. | 特别是Samantha Carter上校的行动报告 |
[00:26] | She and I worked together to avert global catastrophe a few years back, | 几年前,我和她一起工作过 参加一个阻止地球灾难的行动 |
[00:30] | and she and I … | 我还和她…… |
[00:33] | What was I saying? | 我刚说到哪了? |
[00:34] | Mission reports. | 行动报告 |
[00:35] | Right. Well apparently, there’s remarkable similarities between worlds that support life. | 好吧,很明显,有生命存在的星球 都有很多令人惊异的相似之处 |
[00:39] | It makes sense really For example, the colour of the sky, which is a product… | 有道理,例如天空的颜色,就是…… |
[00:45] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[00:46] | Turbulence? | 湍流? |
[00:48] | Seems to be ok now. I wonder what that was? | 现在好像没事了,我在想刚刚发生什么事了? |
[00:53] | Getting seriously conflicting readings. | 出现一个严重冲突的数据 |
[00:55] | Looks like some sort of powerful energy field, about 2000 yards over there. | 看起来像是一个强大的能量场 大约2000码远 |
[00:59] | Over where? | 在哪儿? |
[01:00] | 18 degrees from our correct heading. | 在我们正前方18度 |
[01:02] | Is it worth checking out? | 有必要检查一下吗? |
[01:04] | Any significant energy reading, generally means technological civilisation. | 任何重要的能量数据都意味着技术进步 |
[01:07] | So you think it’s worth checking out. | 所以你觉得有必要检查 |
[01:11] | I’m sorry. Yes. Energy field good. | 不错,能量场看起来很稳定 |
[01:18] | Maybe not | 也许不是 |
[01:19] | It’s getting worse. | 越来越糟了 |
[01:20] | That’s enough, I’m getting out of here. | 行了,我要离开这儿了 |
[01:25] | We’re not gaining any altitude. | 我们没有海拔显示了 |
[01:27] | Controls are unresponsive. | 控制系统失灵了 |
[01:30] | The drive just went offline. | 驱动器掉线了 |
[01:35] | We’re going in! | 我们要进去了 |
[02:53] | Nice landing sir. | 先生,安全着陆 |
[02:54] | Thankyou | 谢谢 |
[02:56] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[02:57] | We got too close to the energy field. | 我们离能量场太近了 |
[02:59] | Who’s idea was that? | 谁出的主意 |
[03:00] | You made mistakes, I made mistakes. | 你犯错,我也犯错 |
[03:02] | Let’s not get caught in the blame game. | 咱俩就狗咬狗吧 |
[03:03] | Ok, can you fix the ship or not? | 好吧,你到底能不能修好飞船? |
[03:07] | None of my diagnostic equipment is working. | 我的检测仪器都失灵了 |
[03:09] | The sun is still high in the sky. | 太阳依然悬挂在天空 |
[03:10] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[03:12] | We can make it back to the Stargate before dark. | 我们能在天黑之前回到星门 |
[03:15] | If we intend to leave, we should start now. | 如果我们想离开,现在就要行动了 |
[03:16] | Zelenka and you can return to fix it? | 你和Zelenka能回去修好它吗? |
[03:18] | No, no, no Major. You don’t understand. | 不,不,少校,你不明白 |
[03:20] | It’s not just the jumper. None of my equipment is working either. | 这不是飞船的问题,我的设备在这儿一个也无法使用 |
[03:26] | Alright. Let’s gear up. | 好吧,加油 |
[03:41] | Check it out sir. I think my compass has gone wonky. | 检查一下,长官。 我觉得我的指南针开始摇摆不定 |
[03:44] | You brought a magnetic compass to another planet in another galaxy? | 你把磁力指南针带到了 另外一个星系的星球上? |
[03:48] | You have absolutely no way of knowing if this planets magnetic field is…. | 你完全不知道这个星球的磁场是否…… |
[03:51] | Wait a second. | 等一会 |
[03:52] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[03:57] | The disturbance is electro-magnetic. | 摇摆不定是由电磁引起的 |
[03:59] | That probably explains why all our equipment is out. | 这也许能解释为什么我们的设备都失效了 |
[04:01] | Which direction is the gate? | 星门在哪个方位 |
[04:03] | You were the one flying. Shouldn’t you know? | 你是驾驶员你还不知道? |
[04:05] | Alright. Should be able to figure this out. | 好,我应该能辨别出来 |
[04:09] | I believe it is this way. | 我认为是在这个方位 |
[04:13] | Let’s move out. | 出发吧 |
[04:30] | Hey! Can we go that way for a bit? | 嗨!我们能往那边走吗? |
[04:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[04:34] | Lt Ford’s compass is acting weird. We may be onto something. | Ford中尉的指南针指向很怪异 我们可能有点误差 |
[04:37] | I’m glad I brought it along. | 真高兴,我把指南针带到这里了 |
[04:38] | How prescient of you. | 你还挺有先见之明的 |
[05:01] | Didn’t fly over this | 哦耶,是这个方向 |
[05:09] | on the way in did we? | 我们飞来的时候经过这儿了吗? |
[05:11] | I don’t know. I was kinda busy with the whole trying not to get us killed thing. | 我不知道,那时候我正注意观察周围 可能袭击我们的东西 |
[05:15] | These ruins are very old. | 这些古迹年代很久远了 |
[05:17] | Several hundred years at least, I’d say, maybe more. | 至少几百年了,我敢说,也许更久 |
[05:19] | So the population here’s extinct? | 所以这里的居民已经绝迹了 |
[05:23] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[05:25] | Ok, I give up. | 我放弃了 |
[05:27] | Well if the disturbance is man made instead of naturally occurring, | 如果这种摇摆是人为原因 而不是自然现象 |
[05:29] | it’s probably emanating from within these ruins. | 那就很可能是这些古迹中的放射性物质造成的 |
[05:34] | Somewhere over there. | 在那里 |
[05:36] | Well if we find it, can we shut it off? | 如果我们找到它,能关掉吗? |
[05:37] | Well it’s worth a shut. If we can shut down the field, | 如果我们能关掉能量场,那就值得一试 |
[05:39] | we can walk back to the gate. | 那我们就能回到星门 |
[05:40] | I was thinking of saving a perfectly good puddle jumper. | 我正在想给自己留一个最好的飞船 |
[05:44] | That too. | 我也想 |
[05:46] | Alright guys. Let’s stay here for a second, see if McKay can…. | 好吧,兄弟们 我们在这呆一会,看看McKay是否能够…… |
[06:02] | They’re kids Ford. | Ford,他们只是小孩 |
[06:03] | Yeah, with weapons pointed at us. | 用武器指着我们的小孩 |
[06:04] | Lower your weapon Lt. | 中尉,把你的武器放低点 |
[06:08] | Hey kids. | 你们好,孩子们 |
[06:11] | We’re not here to harm you in any way. | 我们不会伤害你们的 |
[06:14] | That’s right. What she she said. | 没错,就像她说的那样 |
[06:16] | We’re friendly, ok? | 我们很友好 |
[06:17] | We arrived through the Stargate. | 我们穿过星门来到这儿 |
[06:19] | We were only trying to return home. | 只是想回到我们来的地方 |
[06:23] | I don’t think they understand. | 我想他们听不懂 |
[06:26] | I believe they do. | 我相信他们听得懂 |
[06:27] | They’re still pointing arrows at us. | 他们仍然拿箭指着我们 |
[06:29] | You’re full grown. | 你们是成年人 |
[06:31] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[06:32] | You need to see the elders | 你们需要去见长者 |
[06:34] | Elders. Sounds good. Just lead the way. | 长者,听起来不错,你们带路吧 |
[06:47] | Full growns? | 成年人? |
[07:30] | Major | 少校 |
[07:42] | Now where did they get that? | 他们从哪儿弄到这些东西的? |
[07:43] | It looks like a shrine | 看起来像个神龛 |
[07:47] | You don’t think they worship the Wraith do you? | 你觉得他们应该不会供奉幽灵吧 |
[07:49] | – That would be a first. – It would be disturbing. | -极有可能 -这就麻烦了 |
[07:54] | Wraith bones. | 幽灵的骨头 |
[07:57] | Yeah, we know | 是的,我们知道 |
[07:59] | It’s death boat fell out of the sky, years ago. | 这是几年前从天上掉下来的幽灵船 |
[08:01] | We keep it here to remind us of how life used to be. | 我们把它留在这儿,提醒我们别忘了过去的生活 |
[08:04] | Used to be? | 过去? |
[08:05] | Before | 从前 |
[08:07] | Fell out of sky. | 从天上掉下来 |
[08:09] | Yeah, I picked up on that. | 哦,我注意到了 |
[08:10] | You think whatever knocked us down, knocked it down? | 你觉得击落它的东西也就是击落我们的东西吗? |
[08:13] | It’s possible. If that’s the case, we need to find it. | 很有可能。如果真是这样,我们需要找到它 |
[08:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:15] | Because anything powerful enough to knock out a Wraith dart? It’s a big deal. | 因为有什么东西有那么大的力量 能把幽灵击落?肯定是个好东西 |
[08:18] | Yeah, that would be nice to have. | 是啊,我们要是能拥有就好了 |
[08:25] | The elders are ready. | 长者准备见你们了 |
[09:03] | Hi, nice to meet you. | 嗨,很荣幸见到你 |
[09:05] | I am Karris. One of the village elders | 我是Karris,这里的长者之一 |
[09:08] | I’m Sheppard, and this is Rodney and Teyla and…. | 我是Sheppard,这是Rodney和Teyla和…… |
[09:12] | Did you say you were one of the elders? | 你刚刚说你是这里的长者之一? |
[09:14] | Yes | 是的 |
[09:18] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[09:20] | 24 | 24岁 |
[09:23] | That makes you an elder? | 24岁就是长者? |
[09:25] | How did you get here Sheppard? | Sheppard,你怎么到这儿的? |
[09:26] | We used the Stargate to travel from our world, to visit yours. | 我们通过星门从我们的星球来到这儿的 |
[09:31] | You do know of the Stargate. | 你应该知道星门 |
[09:33] | It’s a big round….thing. | 这是一个大大的、圆圆的东西 |
[09:38] | No-one has come through the well for nearly 500 years. | 500年来都没有人从那个大井里穿行了 |
[09:42] | Yeah well, here’s the thing. We’re a little lost. | 是的,就是一个大井。我们迷路了 |
[09:46] | And you are all older than 24. | 你们都是超过24岁的长者 |
[09:50] | Ford? How old are you? | Ford?你多大了? |
[09:52] | 25 sir. | 25岁 |
[09:53] | I guess so. | 我猜是这样 |
[09:58] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[10:04] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[10:08] | They are trespassers Karris, we don’t have to explain ourselves. | Karris,他们是入侵者 我们没有必要向他们解释 |
[10:11] | I apologise. | 我道歉 |
[10:33] | You are familiar with the Wraith? | 你们也知道幽灵吗? |
[10:34] | Yes | 是的 |
[10:36] | Well we’re not friends or anything like that. | 但我们和幽灵不是朋友 |
[10:40] | The Wraith used to farm our planet. | 幽灵过去侵占了我们的星球 |
[10:42] | As we used to farm livestock and beasts of burden. | 就像我们过去豢养家禽和野兽一样 |
[10:45] | Only we were their herd. | 只有我们是他们的畜群 |
[10:48] | Yeah, they seem to do that everywhere. | 是的,他们到哪里都那样做 |
[10:50] | Our ancestors fought them, but our weapons were not strong enough. | 我们的祖先抗击过他们 但我们的武器不够先进 |
[10:55] | Our people tried to hide from them, but they were always found. | 我们试着躲起来 但他们总能找到我们 |
[10:58] | None died peacefully. None could enter into the eternal rest. | 没有人能安乐的死去 没有人能得到永恒的安宁 |
[11:02] | Eternal rest? | 永恒的安宁? |
[11:04] | To die at the hands of the Wraith. | 死在幽灵的手里 |
[11:07] | To breathe your last breath amongst such hatred and evil. | 在仇恨和邪恶中咽下最后一口气 |
[11:14] | There is no way to move peacefully into the next world, when that is your fate. | 你不可能安宁的去到另外一个世界 这就是命运 |
[11:19] | My ancestors decided that to beat the Wraith, we must learn to think as they think. | 我们的先人认为要打败幽灵 必须要像幽灵那样思考 |
[11:24] | We ensure that we never provide the Wraith with a crop worth picking. | 我们决定不给幽灵留下任何一个有利用价值的人 |
[11:30] | By? | 怎么做到? |
[11:31] | None of us passes the age of 24. | 我们没有人活过24岁 |
[11:34] | How do you manage that? | 用什么方法? |
[11:37] | On the eve of our 25th year, we make the sacrifice. | 在我们25岁的前夜,我们就祭祀 |
[11:41] | Both for our people and for our own safe passage into the eternal rest. | 为了我们的族人和我们自己 能够安宁的进入另外一个世界 |
[11:47] | What? | 什么? |
[11:48] | You kill each other? | 你们互相残杀? |
[11:49] | No. We take our own lives. | 不,我们自行了断 |
[11:57] | And so the Wraith have not returned for nearly 500 years. | 所以幽灵已经500多年没有来这儿了 |
[12:18] | Never in my life have I ever felt so old. | 我从来都没像现在这样觉得自己已经很老了 |
[12:23] | This is without a doubt, the most screwed up way of life I can imagine. | 毋庸置疑,这是我能想像到的最悲惨的生活 |
[12:27] | They seem to accept it. | 他们好像已经习惯了 |
[12:28] | They’re kids, what do they know? | 他们只是孩子,怎么会知道呢? |
[12:31] | Kids that don’t want to keep us around. | 孩子们不希望我们在这儿 |
[12:32] | Because they believe our presence may bring back the Wraith. | 因为他们觉得我们的到来会引来幽灵 |
[12:35] | They can’t be right can they? | 他们这么想是不对的,是吗? |
[12:36] | What the Wraith just ignore them, because they’re young? | 幽灵放过他们是因为他们还很小吗? |
[12:40] | Reminds me of veal. Can’t be the same thing can it? | 我想起了小牛犊,是不是很相似 |
[12:43] | Of course not. Veal is delicious. | 当然不是,小牛肉很美味的 |
[12:45] | The Wraith don’t come by anymore, because when their darts fly close to the villages, | 幽灵再也不来了是因为 他们的飞船一靠近这个村庄 |
[12:48] | the electro magnetic field takes them out. | 电磁场就会干扰他们 |
[12:49] | Much like what happened to our Puddle Jumper. | 就像干扰我们的飞船那样 |
[12:51] | Why do they not just land outside the disturbance and take the village by foot? | 他们为什么不在干扰之外的地方着陆 然后步行过来? |
[12:54] | I’m sorry, perhaps I’m not being clear. Nothing works here! | 对不起,也许我没说清楚 任何东西在这儿都不起作用 |
[12:58] | Not their stunners, their darts. | 他们的迷幻术、他们的飞船都不行 |
[13:01] | Even their shields wouldn’t function correctly. | 甚至连他们的防御设备也不能正常运行 |
[13:03] | I mean, why would they risk their advantage, | 我是说他们没必要冒这么大险 |
[13:04] | when there’s a smorgasbord, through some other stargate? | 因为通过星门还有很多地方有他们的猎物 |
[13:06] | Our guns work though, right? | 我们的枪在这儿可以使用,是吗? |
[13:08] | Because they’re relatively primitive. They don’t generate an EM field. | 因为他们相对来说比较原始 他们不需要一个电磁场来启动 |
[13:12] | We must tell them. | 我们必须告诉他们 |
[13:13] | Not before I’ve had a chance to look at those ruins, we don’t. | 在我有机会检查这个古迹之前不要告诉他们 |
[13:16] | They’re sacrificing themselves for no reason. | 他们毫无理由的自杀 |
[13:18] | What are we going to tell them Teyla? | Teyla,我们要告诉他们什么? |
[13:20] | Listen kiddies, everything you believe to be true is wrong, | 听着,孩子们!你们所相信的那些东西都是错的 |
[13:22] | and trust us, because we’ve been here for almost an hour. | 相信我们吧,因为我们到这儿已经有一个小时了 |
[13:28] | We’ve talked it over. You can stay until you’ve fixed your ship. | 我们讨论过了 你们可以呆在这儿,直到你们修好飞船 |
[13:32] | But you must work quickly. | 但是你们必须快点 |
[13:33] | Your being here makes our people uncomfortable. | 你们来这儿让我们感觉很不舒服 |
[13:37] | That’s fair enough. We’ll work as quickly as we can. | 这已经够公平了,我们尽快吧 |
[13:41] | There may have been something in the ruins where you picked us up that, | 在你们遇到我们的那个地方的古迹里 可能有些什么东西 |
[13:44] | caused us to lose control of our ship. | 使我们的飞船失去了控制 |
[13:46] | They should be watched at all times. | 他们任何时候都应该被监视 |
[13:48] | No, no, no, that’s fine. Totally understandable. | 哦,不,很好!完全可以理解 |
[13:52] | I’ll choose two of the villagers to keep an eye on you. | 我会派两个村民来跟着你们 |
[13:58] | Casta say’s you’re 100 years old. Are you? | Casta说你有100岁了,是吗? |
[14:00] | Who’s Casta? | 谁是Casta? |
[14:01] | Me. | 我 |
[14:03] | Where are you getting your information Casta? | Casta,你是从哪儿听来的? |
[14:05] | Why are you going to the old city? | 你们为什么要去那个古迹? |
[14:06] | – I gotta check something. – What kind of thing? | – 我们要检查一些东西 – 什么东西? |
[14:09] | It’s grown up stuff. | 这是大人的事情 |
[14:10] | What’s a grown up. | 什么是大人? |
[14:11] | Someone that’s older than you are. | 比你年长的人 |
[14:13] | I’m 3 years older than Claire. You can tell me. | 我比Claire大3岁,你告诉我吧 |
[14:16] | Nice try, but you’re not a grown up. | 很好,但是你不是大人 |
[14:18] | But you just said, someone that’s older than me is a grown up. | 你刚刚说比我年长的人就是大人 |
[14:21] | I don’t need you to tell me what I just said, ok? | 我不需要你来告诉我我刚刚说了什么,好吗? |
[14:24] | Ok | 好 |
[14:26] | So, why are we going to the old city? | 你们为什么要去那个古迹? |
[14:27] | Ford, a little help here. | Ford,我需要你的救援 |
[14:29] | What are you talking about? You’re a natural. | 你在说什么?你是白痴 |
[14:33] | Let’s see how long we can be quiet. | 让我们来看看我们能多久不说话 |
[14:35] | Who can be quiet the longest, huh? | 谁会是最久的呢,嗯? |
[14:37] | Well, I’m not a quiet person. | 哦,我是不是个安静的人? |
[14:39] | That’s not quiet. That’s talking. | 那不是安静,你已经在说话了 |
[14:40] | Well I’m not a quiet person. I talk a lot. | 我不是个安静的人,我话很多 |
[14:47] | You have young? | 你有小孩吗? |
[14:49] | Me? No. Not yet anyway. You? | 我?还没有,你呢? |
[14:52] | Oh yes. They’re raised in one of the other villages. | 我有了,他们在另外一个村子里 |
[14:55] | Other villages? | 另外一个村子? |
[14:57] | To keep family lines apart. | 延续我们家的香火 |
[14:59] | God. How many villages are there like this? | 天啊,像这样的村子有多少个? |
[15:04] | Twelve. There are few larger than this one, but, more smaller in number. | 12个,他们都比这个要大一点 但是人数要少 |
[15:09] | And they all make the sacrifice? | 他们都自杀吗? |
[15:11] | Yes. We all do. As have the many before. | 是的,我们都这样 就像我们先人那样 |
[15:14] | No-one ever…. | 没有人曾经…… |
[15:18] | What? | 什么? |
[15:18] | Well, decides not to go through with it. Takes off. Runs away. | 就是决定打破这个规矩 离开这里或者逃走 |
[15:24] | There has been hesitation. | 我们有过犹豫 |
[15:26] | I bet. | 我打赌 |
[15:27] | We can be persuasive when the time comes. | 只要时机合适,我们是可以被说服的 |
[15:32] | I know what that means | 我知道这是什么意思 |
[15:41] | Look, I gotta tell you. | 听着,我想告诉你 |
[15:44] | I don’t understand this at all. | 我完全不理解这是怎么回事 |
[15:48] | Where I come from, we value life more than almost anything else. | 在我来的那个地方 我们珍惜生命超过一切 |
[15:53] | Lt Ford, he’s just a year older than you. | Ford中尉,他只比你大1岁 |
[15:55] | Do you know what he would have missed out on if his life was over a year ago? | 你知道如果他1年前就死了 他会错过多少美好的东西吗? |
[15:58] | We’re not all that different. | 我们其实没有那么多不同 |
[16:00] | It’s just that I would rather have 24 years of peace, than a life of fear. | 只是我宁愿拥有24年的宁静 也不愿意一辈子都活在恐惧里 |
[16:08] | What if there’s another way. | 但如果有另外一条出路呢? |
[16:10] | Naturally, when the time comes. | 自然,当时机到来的时候 |
[16:12] | The time comes. | 时机到了 |
[16:14] | Well of course it does, that’s part of living a life. | 当然了,那是生命的一部分 |
[16:16] | I mean for me. Tomorrows the first day of my 25th year. | 我是说我自己 明天是我25岁的第一天 |
[16:21] | Tomorrow? | 明天? |
[16:22] | Yes. That’s why I lead the council of elders. | 是的,这就是为什么我是这里的头 |
[16:26] | I’m oldest among the 24’s. | 我是所有24岁的人中最大的 |
[16:28] | You mean tomorrow you um…. | 你是说明天你要…… |
[16:30] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[16:31] | Tonight? | 今晚? |
[16:34] | Our rule was put in place long ago, and it works. | 我们的规定很久之前就定下来了,现在依然在执行 |
[16:37] | It is not for me to question it. Tonight I die. | 这不容我去质疑 今晚我就要死了 |
[16:49] | How many? | 多少个人? |
[16:50] | Four. They claim they’re alone, but we can’t be sure. There may be more. | 4个,他们说就他们4个 但是我们不敢肯定,也许更多 |
[16:54] | And you’ve given them time to repair the ship? | 你给他们修飞船的时间了吗? |
[16:56] | Against my strong objection, yes. | 是的,这和我的想法正好相反 |
[16:58] | So this is Karris. | 所以Karris |
[17:00] | Who should be readying himself for sacrifice, not troubling with the full growns. | 正在为自杀做准备了 没有心思考虑这些人的事情了 |
[17:04] | I will be the eldest by tomorrow, but that may be too late. | 明天我就是最大的了 但那可能太迟了 |
[17:07] | What do you want to do? | 你想干什么? |
[17:09] | They came through the Wraith well, Louise. | Louise,他们是从幽灵的那个大井里来的 |
[17:13] | If they stay, the Wraith may come back, and all our sacrifice may be for nothing. | 如果他们呆在这儿,幽灵就会来 那我们的牺牲就没有价值了 |
[17:17] | This calls for action. They must be forced to leave. | 我们需要立刻行动 强迫他们离开这里 |
[17:19] | I need time to talk to the other villages. | 我需要时间和其它村民讨论一些 |
[17:21] | We have little of it. | 没时间了 |
[17:22] | You know the laws, Aries. It’s bad enough we’re leaving Karris out of this. | Aries,你是知道规则的 如果不让Karris知道这件事会很不好 |
[17:26] | A forced sacrifice must be agreed upon, by all the villages. | 强制的行动必须由村民们一致同意 |
[17:29] | Leave us! | 离我们远点 |
[17:35] | Talk with who you need to talk. | 你爱和谁讨论就和谁讨论吧 |
[17:38] | I will give them until the end of this day to leave. | 我让他们今天就走 |
[17:41] | If they do not…. | 如果他们不走…… |
[17:55] | Hey, hey. Coming through. Thankyou. | 嗨,嗨,让一下,谢谢! |
[17:58] | – What’s that? – It’s a compass | – 那是什么? – 指南针 |
[18:00] | – What’s that? – Used for determining direction, on Earth. | – 指南针是什么? – 在地球上用来辨别方向的 |
[18:02] | – I’m using it to…. – Where’s Earth? | – 我用它来…… – 地球在哪儿? |
[18:05] | Listen, Cleo? | 听着,Cleo? |
[18:06] | Casta Casta | |
[18:07] | Whatever. Aren’t you supposed to be observing. | 叫什么都行,你们不是来监视的吗? |
[18:10] | Understand what that means? Observing? | 知道什么叫监视吗? |
[18:12] | Observing? | 监视? |
[18:13] | It means you’re supposed to watch. | 就是说他们让你们来观察 |
[18:14] | You’re supposed to stay out of my way and watch. | 你们要离我们远一点,然后仔细观察 |
[18:17] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:18] | Because | 因为 |
[18:19] | Because why? | 因为什么? |
[18:20] | Because I say so. | 因为是我说的 |
[18:21] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:21] | Because I can’t get any work done, with you two buzzing around asking stupid questions, | 因为你们在我耳边吵来吵去问一些愚蠢的问题 我什么也干不了 |
[18:25] | with your stupid little voices. Now sit down and shut up! | 还有你们愚蠢的声音 坐下来,闭嘴! |
[18:29] | Oh don’t. Don’t. | 哦,别这样,别这样! |
[18:32] | You’re mean | 你真粗鲁 |
[18:34] | Thankyou for finally noticing. | 谢谢你们终于注意到这点了 |
[18:37] | Ok, you wanna go? You wanna go, huh? | 你们想死吗,你们想死吗,嗯? |
[18:38] | Ok, ok, ok. You’ve got a real gift with the kids, there. | 好了,好了 你得到了孩子们真正的礼物 |
[18:44] | Do you do birthday parties? | 你开过生日party吗? |
[18:45] | Look, I have a purpose here. You deal with them. Excuse me, thankyou. | 我还有事,你对付他们吧 让一让,谢谢! |
[18:52] | It’s ok. It’s ok. He’s just upset because you’re smarter than him. | 没事了,没事了 因为你们比他聪明,所以他很恼火 |
[18:55] | You guys know what chocolate is? No? This is gonna be huge. | 你们知道什么是巧克力吗? 不知道?那给你们一个大大的惊喜吧 |
[19:01] | Come on, we’re gonna go over here, and we’re gonna leave the mean old man alone. | 过来,我们到那儿去吧 让这个粗鲁的人自己呆着吧 |
[19:34] | Oh yeah. | 哦耶 |
[19:42] | Ok. | 好 |
[19:51] | Hello hello. | 喂!喂! |
[19:58] | Really Good. Hmmm More? | 真好吃,还要吗? |
[20:00] | Major! | 少校 |
[20:02] | McKay? The radio’s working. | McKay? 通话器可以用了 |
[20:05] | Which is how I’m able to speak with you, yes. | 我正在用它和你说话呢 |
[20:07] | You have a second? | 你有空吗? |
[20:10] | Tell me you found the field generator. | 告诉我你找到了能量场发生器 |
[20:12] | I found the field generator. | 我发现了能量场发生器 |
[20:13] | Obviously the off switch. | 很明显,你把它关了 |
[20:16] | Better than that. The device is powered by a Zero Point Module. | 不仅如此 那个装置是由Z.P.M发动的 |
[20:19] | It’s definitely the Em field has been online for centuries. | 这绝对是几个世纪以来支撑能量场的东西 |
[20:22] | As far as I know, only a ZPm is capable of powering it for that long. | 就我所知,只有Z.P.M才能支撑那么久 |
[20:25] | I’ve shut it down. Everything is working now. | 我关掉了,一切恢复正常了 |
[20:27] | You’ve disabled the shield? | 你关闭了防御工事? |
[20:28] | Just temporarily. | 只是暂时的 |
[20:29] | I need to get the ZPM back to Atlantis. See if it’s worth taking. | 我需要把Z.P.M带回亚特兰帝斯 我正在看这样做是否值得 |
[20:32] | We cannot just take it. It is their only source of protection against the Wraith. | 我们不能把它带走 这个他们对付幽灵唯一的防御设备 |
[20:36] | There’s no evidence that the Wraith have been here in years. | 证据表明幽灵很多年没来这儿了 |
[20:38] | Besides, this is a fully functioning ZPM. | 另外,这是一个完好的Z.P.M |
[20:41] | We could bring them all back to Atlantis. How hard could that be? | 我们要把它们都带回亚特兰帝斯 困难有多大? |
[20:43] | Hard, but, a ZPM could make a lot of problems go away. | 很困难,带走Z.P.M会有很多问题 |
[20:49] | Exactly, I need to get it back to a lab. | 确实,我需要把它带回实验室 |
[20:52] | How do you plan on doing that? | 你打算怎么做? |
[20:53] | Well I’ve had the gene innoculation and you’ve already given me a flying lesson. | 我已经有合适的基因 而且你也给我上过飞行课 |
[20:56] | It’s gonna take more than a shot in the arm and a flying lesson. | 问题远比那复杂 |
[21:00] | Listen, I’m not gonna be dogfighting Wraith darts. | 听着,我要和幽灵进行空战 |
[21:02] | Ford and I can handle it. | 我和Ford能够完成这个任务 |
[21:05] | All right. Fine, you can go. But get back to me before tonight? | 好吧,你们可以去 天黑之前要回我这儿 |
[21:09] | We sort of have a deadline. | 他们给我们下了最后通牒 |
[21:13] | Right | 好的 |
[21:15] | I think it is dangerous to leave the villages unprotected. | 我觉得让这些村子失去防御工事是很危险的 |
[21:19] | The kids got a point. The Wraith haven’t been around in a very long time. | 小孩们说得对 幽灵已经很久很久没来过了 |
[21:22] | This is reckless Major. | 这样做很鲁莽,少校 |
[21:23] | You must see that. | 你必须明白这一点 |
[21:24] | Common, what are the odds they’re going to show up… | 放心,他们出现的几率有多大, |
[21:25] | …in the few hours it takes McKay to run those tests? | 在Mckay进行这些测试的这几个小时里? |
[21:47] | Why were the guides sent back to the village? | 这些向导为什么被送回村里? |
[21:50] | Were they? | 是吗? |
[21:51] | Yeah, they were. | 是的 |
[21:52] | Must have been nap time. | 也许到了午睡的时间了 |
[21:56] | You think this is a joke, Sheppard? | Sheppard,你觉得这是开玩笑吗? |
[21:58] | I don’t find much that’s going on around here, to be funny. | 我不觉得周围发生的一切很可笑 |
[22:02] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[22:03] | Two of the full growns are out on watch. | 两个成年人不在我们的监视范围内 |
[22:06] | It’s fine Aries. You should be getting ready for tonight, Karris. | Aries,你应该为今天晚上做准备了。 |
[22:10] | The cleansing ceremony is set to begin, and you haven’t…. | 净洗仪式就要开始了,你还没有…… |
[22:12] | Fine! I’ll go ready myself. | 行了!我自己会准备的 |
[22:27] | What were they talking about? | 他们在讨论什么? |
[22:29] | He’s supposed to sacrifice himself tonight. | 他今天晚上要自杀了 |
[22:32] | – Karris? – I tried to talk him out of it. | – Karris? – 我试图劝他别这样做 |
[22:35] | If we tell them about the field that protects their villages | 如果我们告诉他们关于保护他们村子的防护层的事 |
[22:37] | I’m working on that, but we can’t do anything | 我正在研究它 但现在我们什么也做不了 |
[22:39] | until we figure out what to do with the ZPM. | 直到我们能找到处理zpm的方法 |
[22:50] | – This is a very bad call Rodney – Why? | – Rodney,这是个很不好的电话 – 为什么? |
[22:53] | You just told me that this ZPM empowers their defences against the Wraith. | 你刚刚告诉我说这个zpm 是他们对付幽灵的防御工事的发动器 |
[22:57] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[22:59] | You don’t see the problem with stealing it? | 你没看出来你的偷窃行为的问题? |
[23:01] | It wouldn’t be stealing so much as… | 这不是偷 |
[23:02] | Look if it’s any good to us, we can bring them here. | 如果对我们有用,我们就可以把它拿来用 |
[23:06] | Alright, for one We don’t even know how many of them there are. | 好吧,首先,我们甚至不知道他们有多少人 |
[23:09] | Well I highly doubt there’d be more than a few hundred. | 我怀疑有几百人 |
[23:11] | What? Hey, we’re barely getting by here ourselves | 什么? 嗨,我们是自己来这的 |
[23:14] | This is a big empty city, and we have the mainland now. | 这是个很大的空城 而我们拥有整个大陆 |
[23:16] | Rodney, we can’t just visit planets, take away their defences, | Rodney, 我们不能来到别的星球 然后把它们的防御设备带走 |
[23:20] | Look if it’s any good to us, we can bring them here to Atlantis. | 只有它们对我们有用 我们就把它们带回亚特兰帝斯 |
[23:22] | If they have a ZPM, yes we can. | 如果他们能拥有zpm,我们也可以 |
[23:25] | Oh my god, how morally superior you must feel. | 哦,天啊,你觉得你在道德上很优越嘛! |
[23:28] | Elizabeth, they live in trees. | 伊丽莎白,他们住在树上 |
[23:29] | Atlantis would be a big step up for them. | 亚特兰帝斯对他们来说又前进了一大步 |
[23:31] | Plus they could stop killing themselves for no good reason. | 而且他们还毫无理由的自杀 |
[23:33] | Are they killing themselves for no good reason? | 而且他们还毫无理由的自杀? |
[23:36] | Yes they are. The EM shield is what’s keeping the Wraith away. | 是的 电磁场是幽灵不敢侵犯的原因 |
[23:39] | Not the sacrificing. | 而不是他们的自杀 |
[23:41] | Ok, you said that the sacrifices began at about the same time, | 好,你说他们的自杀大约始于 |
[23:45] | – you think the shield went online. – More or less | – 那个防御工事生效的时候 – 应该是这样 |
[23:48] | So if the people that built the shield are the same people | 那修建这个防御工事的人 |
[23:49] | that implemented the suicide pact, | 是否就是制定这个自杀政策的人 |
[23:52] | perhaps the two things aren’t as disconnected as you think. | 也许这两者并非你想像的那样毫无关连 |
[24:01] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[24:04] | One more day, that’s all I need. I’ll have a much clearer picture then. | 我只需要再多给我们一天时间 我就会了解得很清楚 |
[24:09] | A picture of what? | 了解什么? |
[24:11] | Long story. Stick around and I’ll tell you. | 说来话长,跟着我,我就告诉你 |
[24:16] | I’ll be honest with you Sheppard. | Sheppard,我会很诚实的 |
[24:18] | There’s nothing I’d like more, than to spend more time talking with you. | 再没什么比跟你说话 更让我喜欢的了 |
[24:22] | But it’s not possible. | 但不可能 |
[24:28] | What if you’re wrong? | 如果你们错了呢? |
[24:30] | What if a day doesn’t matter? | 如果一天并不重要呢? |
[24:32] | What if a year doesn’t matter? | 如果一年也不重要呢? |
[24:34] | And what if it does? | 如果重要呢? |
[24:37] | I’d never rest peacefully knowing that | 我肯定不会活得很安宁 |
[24:40] | I was the reason the Wraith came to this planet. | 如果我是导致幽灵来到这个星球的罪魁祸首 |
[24:42] | – You could live a full life. – You’re a warrior among your people. | -你本可以过一个完整的一生 -你是你们星球的一个军人 |
[24:46] | One who is trained to defend and protect them. | 被训练用来防卫敌人保护星球了 |
[24:48] | I guess you could say that. | 我想可以这么说 |
[24:50] | Would you not willingly give your life if it were necessary? | 如果必要时,你愿意牺牲自己的生命吗? |
[24:55] | It’d have to be really necessary. | 如果真正需要的话 |
[24:58] | How is the sacrifice so different? | 那自杀有什么不同? |
[25:01] | So this is just gonna go on forever. | 所以这个规定要一直延续下去,永远 |
[25:05] | As long as the Wraith don’t return. | 只要幽灵不回来 |
[25:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:17] | Would you stand witness? | 你愿意观看吗? |
[25:19] | Me? | 我? |
[25:23] | Well what do I have to do. | 我需要做点什么吗? |
[25:25] | Just be there as I prepare. | 只要在那就可以了,当我准备好的时候 |
[25:30] | We gather the strength from those close to us, | 我们从身边的人那里吸取力量 |
[25:32] | for the sacrifice to come. | 等待祭祀的来临 |
[25:41] | Dr Weir. The bad news, | Weir 博士,坏消息 |
[25:44] | is it looks like the device harnesses M7G677 unique electro magnetic field. | 看起来那个装置只能利用M7G677这个唯一的电磁场 |
[25:49] | It probably wouldn’t work for us. | 很可能对我们没什么用 |
[25:50] | Assuming we were considering stealing it. | 我们偷它本来就不对 |
[25:53] | Not much point to that either. The ZPM is almost depleted. | 不是这个问题 这个Z.P.M几乎已经坏了 |
[25:57] | So it’s worthless? | 所以没什么用? |
[25:58] | I wouldn’t say that. It’s enough to give us | 不好说,它足够给我们的 |
[26:01] | the shield at full power for a few hours, | 防御设备提供几个小时的能量 |
[26:04] | which would be handy if the Wraith were to attack. | 如果幽灵来的话就会有用 |
[26:06] | Now it can continue what it’s being doing for quite some time but…. | 如果按照原来的方式它会撑得很久,但是…… |
[26:08] | So it’s of more worth to them, than it is to us. | 所以这对他们比对我们更有用 |
[26:11] | Probably. | 很可能 |
[26:13] | – Definitely! – Fine. | – 很明显就是这样! – 好吧 |
[26:17] | – There’s another thing. – Uh-huh? | -还有件事 -嗯? |
[26:19] | I think I have a theory about the suicide pact. | 我想我可以解释这种自杀行为 |
[26:22] | Yeah, what is it? | 是吗?什么? |
[26:24] | I’m not sure how much power this thing had to start with, | 我不知道这个装置启动时有多大能量 |
[26:26] | but whoever built the EM device, knew it wouldn’t be able to power the field, | 但是建造这个电磁装备的人, 肯定知道它不会撑得太久 |
[26:30] | large enough to cover the whole planet for very long. | 如果给整个星球的防御工事供应能量的话 |
[26:31] | So it was built to protect a smaller area. | 所以它是用来保护一小片区域的 |
[26:34] | More or less, the area around the villages. | 或者是围绕着这些村庄的区域 |
[26:35] | But if the population got much larger than they are now, | 但如果人数太多的话 |
[26:38] | there’s a chance the kids would move out of the field | 很可能孩子们就会来到防御工事之外的地方 |
[26:40] | and become susceptible to a Wraith attack. | 成为幽灵的袭击对象 |
[26:42] | So the suicide pact is…. | 所以这种自杀规定是一种 |
[26:44] | Population control. | 人口控制 |
[26:47] | – Wow, that’s a little severe. – A little? | -哇呜,那就有点严重了 -有点? |
[26:49] | The point is that they believe if they die in fear and turmoil, | 问题是他们相信 如果他们死于恐惧和战争 |
[26:52] | they don’t get to go to their version of heaven. | 他们就不能进入他们自己版本的天堂 |
[26:53] | Now while this, at the very least, guarantee’s that they die in peace, | 现在他们这么做至少能保证安宁的死去 |
[26:56] | it’s a… well it’s a religion, and a pretty ridiculous one at that. | 这是一种,一种宗教 很荒谬的那种 |
[27:00] | Well that’s not a judgement that we can make for them. | 我们没有权利评价他们 |
[27:02] | – No? | 没有? |
[27:03] | – No – No | -没有 |
[27:05] | No, and I’d like you and Lt Ford to return the ZPM, | 我希望你和Ford中尉将这个Z.P.M还回去 |
[27:07] | and get their device back online. | 让他们的装置重新运行起来 |
[27:31] | Sheppard, it’s McKay. | Sheppard, 我是 McKay. |
[27:34] | This is Teyla. Major Sheppard is unavailable. | 我是 Teyla Sheppard少校无法接通话器 |
[27:37] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[27:39] | Karris has asked him to take part in the cleansing ceremony. | Karris 邀请他参加净洗仪式 |
[27:42] | – That doesn’t sound good. – Are you back? | – 不是件好事 – 你回来了吗? |
[27:44] | Ford and I are back in the old city. I’m just going to put the ZPM back. | 我和Ford回到了古迹那儿 我正要把zpm放回去 |
[27:47] | Good, I’ll let Major Sheppard know. | 好,我会告诉Sheppard 少校 |
[27:49] | I’ve parked the Jumper outside the EM field, so we’ll leave as soon as I’ve finished. | 我把飞船停在电磁场外面 一弄完我们就可以走了 |
[28:02] | Teyla! Teyla! | |
[28:10] | Major Sheppard has found a Wraith bracelet that has already begun transmitting. | Sheppard 少校发现了一个幽灵的臂镯 已经开始能量传输了 |
[28:13] | We need that field returned, as soon as possible. | 我们需要以最快的速度 恢复电磁场 |
[28:19] | Stop him! | 阻止它! |
[28:32] | I’m sorry, I had to do that. | 对不起,我必须那么做 |
[28:35] | McKay. We need it on, now! | McKay. 我们需要恢复地磁场, 现在! |
[28:38] | – Move! – I’m coming! | -快跑! -我来了 |
[28:54] | – Well what are you waiting for? – That should be it. | -你在等什么? -应该就是这个 |
[28:56] | – That should be what? – Far be it for me to cause a panic. | -是哪个? -还好我没引起一场灾难 |
[28:59] | What did you do? What did you do? | 你干什么了?你干什么了? |
[29:03] | I think there’s the slightest possibility, that in my haste, I might have broken it. | 我想我有可能,一念之间毁了它 |
[29:11] | How dare you defile our remembrance. | 你怎么敢亵渎我们的纪念品? |
[29:13] | – It was necessary. – Necessary? | -我必须那么做 -必须? |
[29:16] | You broke the laws, you must be punished. | 你违法了这的规矩,必须受到惩罚 |
[29:18] | – It’s not up to you Aries. – Neither is it up to you anymore. | -这不由你决定,Aries -也不再由你来决定了 |
[29:23] | You’ve had enough time. You must fix your ship and go! | 你们有足够的时间 你们修好飞船就滚吧 |
[29:31] | How long do they expect us to play chance with our lives? | 他们希望我们拿自己的生命开玩笑开多久? |
[29:34] | Every second a full grown is in our village, | 只要他们中一个人还在我们的村子里 |
[29:37] | is a second we are no longer safe from the Wraith. | 我们就不能安全的躲过幽灵 |
[29:41] | They must leave now. | 他们必须现在就离开 |
[29:44] | I’ll take you to the well. You’re not safe here. | 我带你们去大井那儿 你们在这不安全 |
[29:47] | – McKay and Ford are in the woods. – We’ll pick them up on the way. | -McKay 和Ford还在森林里 -我们中途去接他们 |
[29:50] | – Has he put the ZPM back? What did McKay do? – There’s been a setback. | – 他把zpm放回去了吗? – 没有成功 |
[29:54] | Friends! Please! | 朋友们,别这样! |
[29:59] | The full growns have agreed to leave and never come back. | 他们已经同意离开了 而且永远不再回来 |
[30:04] | I will take them to the well, myself. | 我会带他们去大井那儿,我一个人去 |
[30:07] | All this will be over soon, and we can get on with the ceremony. | 这一切即将结束 我们可以继续我们的仪式 |
[30:28] | Make sure they get there. | 确保他们真的回到那儿 |
[30:37] | Please tell me you have this working. | 告诉我你让它重新启动了 |
[30:39] | I don’t know what I did. These things just usually plug and play. | 我不知道我干什么了 这玩意平常只是插上去然后运行就可以了 |
[30:41] | – This device must be using a different window. – Get to the point. | -这个装置可能使用另外一个平台 -说简单点 |
[30:43] | What I’m saying is, there is a sequence to installing a ZPM, that I haven’t got yet. | 我是说,安装zpm需要一个程序,但我还没掌握 |
[30:47] | None of that matters now, just grab what you can and come with me. | 这不重要了,你们快点跟我走吧 |
[30:50] | Aries will be sending men behind us. | Aries 会派人跟踪我们 |
[30:53] | What made the bracelet start broadcasting? | 是什么让臂镯开始接通的? |
[30:55] | I do not think it was anything we did. | 我想不是我们造成的 |
[30:57] | It’s possible it was like an emergency beacon that activated when the dart crashed. | 很可能是一种警报 就像飞船坠毁时会启动那样 |
[31:01] | The EM field’s been keeping it quiet ever since. | 从那以后电磁场的存在让它变得很安静 |
[31:05] | It must have begun transmitting as soon as McKay turned off the field. | 但Mckay关掉电磁场的时候 它就开始传输信息 |
[31:09] | Listen to me. We have to move on now! | 听着,我们必须现在就走! |
[31:12] | We cannot do that. | 我们不能那样做 |
[31:14] | – Karris, this is hard to explain, but we can’t go anywhere till we fix this device. – We | Karris, 这很难解释,但我不如果不修好它就哪也不能去 -我们 |
[31:18] | You’ll just have to abandon your ship. You’re risking your lives if you stay. | 你们刚刚扔掉了飞船 如果留在这会有生命危险 |
[31:22] | This is not about our ship. | 这跟我们的飞船无关 |
[31:24] | This is about the protection of your villages. | 这是关于你们村子的防御工事 |
[31:27] | What? | 什么? |
[31:28] | Karris, the reason our ship went down. | Karris, 我们飞船毁坏的原因 |
[31:31] | The reason the Wraith dart crashed so long ago, is because of this device. | 和当年幽灵船坠毁的原因一样 都是这个装置引起的 |
[31:35] | It renders all electro magnetic based technology inside the shield, inert. | 它屏蔽了所有依赖电磁场的技术 |
[31:40] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[31:41] | What they’re saying is that the Wraith didn’t stay away because of your sacrifices. | 他们是说幽灵没有入侵 不是因为你们的祭祀 |
[31:44] | They stayed away because of this shield. | 而是因为这个防御层 |
[31:49] | That can’t be true. | 这不是真的 |
[31:50] | It’s not entirely true actually. The shield doesn’t protect the whole planet, | 这全部都是真的 防御层不能保护整个星球 |
[31:53] | it doesn’t have enough power. I believe the idea of the sacrifice, | 它没有那么多能量 我相信祭祀的主意 |
[31:56] | was brought in so that your society never left the confines of the shield. | 是让你们的种族不要远离 防御层的保护 |
[31:59] | Look, the sacrifices play a part in your survival, but not for the reasons you believe. | 你瞧,祭祀对于你们的生存确实有重要的作用 但是不是你们所相信的那个原因 |
[32:05] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[32:07] | I can prove it to you. But you have to give us time to bring this device back online. | 我可以证明给你看 但你必须给我时间,让这个装置恢复正常 |
[32:14] | Karris is weak. I doubt his oath to the sacrifice. | Karris很软弱 我怀疑他不敢献身 |
[32:22] | The full growns have clouded his judgement. | 那些成年人影响了他的判断力 |
[32:33] | They’ve stopped in the old city and are not moving on. | 他们还在古迹那儿,并没有离开 |
[32:36] | Get the bows and the spears. | 拿起弓和箭 |
[32:37] | We will rid ourselves of them now, once and for all! | 我们现在就把他们驱逐出去 永远不让他们回来 |
[32:44] | Coming through, coming through. Excuse me. | 借过,借过,让一下 |
[32:48] | Alright. And again, still in the way, thankyou. | 好吧,再让一下,谢谢 |
[32:55] | This will never work. | 这肯定没什么用 |
[32:57] | We don’t have much of a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[33:11] | This is not the well, Karris | Karris,这可不是大井 |
[33:14] | It’s my fault. | 我的错 |
[33:16] | We just received word from McKay, that our ship’s just been repaired. | 我们刚刚得到McKay的消息 我们的飞船修好了 |
[33:21] | In fact, he’s back there right now, waiting for us. | 事实上,他现在已经在飞船那儿等着我们了 |
[33:24] | We were just saying goodbye to Karris. | 我们刚刚在和Karris说再见 |
[33:29] | You think I am a fool? | 你觉得我是个傻子吗? |
[33:31] | No. I just think you’re a little cranky. | 不,我只是觉得你有点猜疑 |
[33:36] | Look! If you want to escort us back to the ship, you can watch us leave. | 看,如果你想让我们去飞船那儿 你可以看着我们离开 |
[33:45] | Lead the way. | 带路 |
[34:25] | Oh, you scared me! | 哦,你吓到我了 |
[34:27] | You scared us! | 是你吓到我们了 |
[34:29] | – I’m sorry. – That’s ok. | – 对不起 – 没关系 |
[34:31] | We came to see if you left any chocolate. | 我们想过来看看你们有没有留下点巧克力 |
[34:33] | Yes, yes, of course. | 哦,当然留下了 |
[34:39] | What? | 什么? |
[34:41] | Oh, you want some. | 哦,你们想要点巧克力 |
[34:45] | Ok, well you can have this, | 好,给你们这个 |
[34:48] | but you gotta promise to let me work ok? | 但你们要保证让我工作,好吗? |
[34:50] | – Ok. – All right. | – 好 – 好的 |
[34:53] | Quietly. | 安静点 |
[35:06] | Do you intend to leave McKay behind? | 你想留McKay一个人在那儿吗? |
[35:09] | We’ll circle around until he get’s the device back on. He’ll show up. | 我们在周围环绕飞行 直到他修好机器,他会来的 |
[35:18] | It’s too late. We’re too late! | 太晚了 我们太迟了 |
[35:40] | What the hell was that? | 那个鬼东西是什么? |
[35:42] | It was too small to be a dart. | 它太小,不可能是飞船 |
[35:44] | It was a probe of some kind. | 可能是某种探测器 |
[35:46] | Probably came to check out the signal from the Wraith bracelet. | 也许是来检查一下幽灵臂镯发出的信号 |
[35:49] | We have to take it down before it gets back to the gate. | 在它回到星门前 我们要把它击落 |
[35:59] | Boys? | 朋友们? |
[36:04] | Let us take that probe down, or we’re all in deep trouble. | 我们要把那个探测器击落 否则会有大麻烦 |
[36:07] | Even if you were able to destroy it, more will come | 即使你们能击落它 也会来更多的 |
[36:10] | That is not true | 不是这样的 |
[36:12] | Why do you think they’re here Sheppard? | Sheppard,你认为它们为什么会在这儿? |
[36:14] | You. The Wraith have sensed a crop worth harvesting, and they’ve come to claim it. | 是因为你们,幽灵感觉到了猎物的存在 他们要来狩猎了 |
[36:22] | Karris, tell them, that we gotta take this thing down, before it get’s back to the Stargate. | Karris,你告诉他们,我们要把这个东西击落 在它飞回星门之前 |
[36:31] | Where’s the other full grown? | 还有一个成年人在哪里? |
[36:33] | Aries Aries, | |
[36:35] | there’s a device that shields us from the machines of the Wraith. | 有一个装置保护我们不受幽灵的袭击 |
[36:39] | – The sacrifices might have been…. – He’ll be in the old city, go! | – 祭祀很可能是…… – 他肯定在古迹那儿,走! |
[36:41] | Aries, listen to me. | Aries, 听我说 |
[36:42] | You’ve let your fear of the sacrifice, put our entire people in danger, Karris. | Karris,你不敢献身 你将我们都置于危险之中了 |
[36:46] | You have been protected from the Wraith, by a shield. | 你们是受到一个防御层的保护 才躲过幽灵的 |
[36:50] | We turned it off by accident. | 我们碰巧把它关闭了 |
[36:51] | But the good news is, that if we get it back up, | 好消息是如果我们重新启动它 |
[36:54] | the Wraith will never come again. | 幽灵就再也不会来了 |
[36:56] | There’s only one thing I have to do, to make sure the Wraith never come again. | 只有一个方法可以确保幽灵不会再来 |
[37:01] | Kill you. | 就是杀死你 |
[37:09] | Come on. | 帮帮忙 |
[37:20] | Somebody is coming. | 有人来了 |
[37:31] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[37:33] | – You must come with us now! – I can’t do that. | – 你必须现在就跟我们走 – 我不能那样做 |
[37:36] | Listen! I need to finish my work here. | 听着,我需要在这儿完成我的工作 |
[37:39] | I’ve seen how the Wraith deal with other planets, and they don’t care how old you are. | 我见过幽灵侵犯别的星球 他们根本不在乎你们有多大 |
[37:43] | I need to get this device turned on, and I am so close to figuring it out. | 我要重新启动这个装置 很快就能完了 |
[37:46] | So just give me one more shot. | 给我一点时间吧 |
[37:51] | Look, both of you. Go to your rooms! | 听着,你们俩 回到你们的屋子里去 |
[37:55] | You’re not buying this are you? | 你们不听是吗? |
[38:05] | Hey, psst. Come on, come on. | 喂,嘘 过来,过来 |
[38:13] | No. | 不 |
[38:17] | Sir. I don’t like where this is headed. | 长官,我不希望变成这样 |
[38:19] | Easy Ford. | 没事的,Ford |
[38:24] | Nobody’s shooting just yet. | 刚刚没人开枪 |
[38:28] | Yet… | 但是…… |
[38:29] | And nobody’s going to either. | 也没有人打算要开枪 |
[38:32] | Aries, you have no idea what you’re up against here. | Aries, 你根本不知道你们要面临的是什么 |
[38:36] | The weapons we carry are more powerful than any you have ever seen. | 我们的武器比你们所见过的要先进很多 |
[38:40] | She’s telling the truth. | 她说的是实话 |
[38:42] | They do more than make a lot of noise, they will kill you. | 它们不仅仅是只能发出大的响动 而且它们能杀死你们 |
[39:17] | It works. | 它起作用了 |
[39:18] | – Of course it works. – I must tell Aries. Come with us. | – 当然它能起作用 – 我要告诉Aries,跟我们来 |
[39:26] | Hey, you guys ok? | 嗨,你们还好吗? |
[39:28] | Head back to the village, you’re going to be fine. | 回村子里去吧 就没事了 |
[39:37] | Your presence has brought the Wraith. | 你们的存在引来了幽灵 |
[39:41] | All our ancestors sacrifices, you’ve undone! | 我们的先人祭祀 你们确破坏了这一切 |
[39:44] | All because you refused to leave when you were told to. | 这都是因为你们没按我们说的离开这 |
[39:46] | It’s not that simple. | 并不是那么简单 |
[39:48] | Yeah it is that simple | 就是那么简单 |
[39:54] | – Karris! – Aries, no! – Karris! | – Aries, 不! |
[40:00] | – Sir! – Hold your fire! | – 长官 – 别开枪 |
[40:04] | Look what you’ve done. | 看看你做了什么 |
[40:07] | He’s as guilty as you are. | 他和你一样有罪 |
[40:11] | Ford? Ford? | |
[40:13] | Ready sir. | 准备好了,长官 |
[40:15] | We will defend ourselves. | 我们要自卫了 |
[40:17] | And believe me, you don’t want that. | 相信我,你们也不想那样 |
[40:22] | Archers ready! | 准备弓箭 |
[40:30] | It works! | 它起作用了 |
[40:31] | Aries! Aries! | |
[40:33] | It works! | 它起作用了 |
[40:35] | The device works! | 那个装置起作用了 |
[40:40] | The device they speak of is real. I’ve seen it. | 他们说的那个装置是真的 我亲眼见了 |
[40:44] | What? | 什么? |
[40:45] | McKay fixed it and the Wraith bird fell right out of the sky. | McKay修好了它 幽灵的鸟从天上掉下来了 |
[40:49] | – That doesn’t matter. – Aries! It works. | – 这不重要了 – Aries!它确实有用 |
[41:00] | You alright McKay? | 你没事吧,McKay? |
[41:03] | Gotta catch my breath. | 我快喘不过气了 |
[41:11] | Get the medical kit from the jumper. It’ll be ok. | 从飞船里拿药箱来 他会没事的 |
[41:33] | Was able to boost the coverage by over 50% without much of a power increase, | 如果没有能量增长的话 它能够覆盖50%的区域 |
[41:37] | so there should be enough for a sizeable population growth. | 所以可以让很多人生存 |
[41:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:43] | But you have no idea how long the shield will last? | 但是你也不知道这个防御层能维持多久吗? |
[41:45] | There’s no way of knowing, but there’s a good chance you’ll be grandparents before it goes. | 不知道,很可能等你当爷爷了还能维持 |
[41:51] | We’ll be happy to come back and check in on you every now and again. | 我们会很愿意经常回来看看你 |
[41:54] | In fact Ford will be happy to come back and explain how to be a 25 year old. | 事实上Ford是很愿意回来解释一下怎么活到25岁的 |
[41:57] | – I’ll look forward to it. – You’ll have to get used to a few things, | – 我等待那一天 – 你们必须习惯一些事情 |
[41:59] | now that everything’s changing around here. | 既然这儿所有的都改变了 |
[42:01] | But we can talk about that next time we visit. | 但是我们下次来的时候可以讨论这个问题 |
[42:03] | Just promise me you’ll stick around. | 答应我,你要跟着我 |
[42:06] | I will. | 我会的 |
[42:08] | Have all the villages agreed to suspend the sacrifices? | 所有的村民都同意取消祭祀了吗? |
[42:10] | It will require us to change some laws, but for now…. Yes. | 需要我们改变一些规矩 但是现在……是的 |
[42:17] | – Sir – Oh right, here | – 长官 – 这个给你 |
[42:22] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[42:23] | Well where we’re from, you get presents when you turn a year older. | 在我们那个星球上 当你长大了1岁就会收到礼物 |
[42:32] | See him, there. | 盯着他,在那儿 |
[42:33] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[42:42] | There you go | 你们去那儿吧 |
[42:47] | One for you. | 给你一个 |